Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:35 am+
[Lazarus] 9:35 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: Sweeper has entered at 9:38 am+
[->Lazarus] 9:42 am: No idea how tired i will be for jpats game but i will stick with the program as long as i can so to speak
[Lazarus->] 9:42 am: You can only do what you can do man
[Lazarus->] 9:42 am: I know you aren't feeling well or are at least recovering
[->Lazarus] 9:43 am: Had some rather nice ideas for my hell frost game i know what the party will be doing for a while now
[Lazarus->] 9:43 am: after they turn back?
[->Lazarus] 9:44 am: If they dont turn back at the festival its already too late and their bloody stubborn as mules
[Lazarus->] 9:44 am: sometimes, as GM, you have to let the players fail
[Lazarus->] 9:45 am: it's hard because you want to save PCs
[->Lazarus] 9:45 am: After i kill off the Caravan im going to have them learn how to survive on their own middle of bloody no where no map no idea of direction none of them have survival or tracking
[Lazarus->] 9:45 am: you know the work they put into their characters so you want them to survive
[Lazarus->] 9:46 am: however, if they refuse to follow the hints, TPK them
[->Lazarus] 9:46 am: It's just a matter of getting rid of Brimni really and thats already taken care of
[Lazarus->] 9:46 am: I've had to do it and I hated it
[Lazarus->] 9:46 am: but you can only carry them so far
[->Lazarus] 9:47 am: Well im not gonna kill em with monsters it's gonna be a slow death of starvation.
[Lazarus->] 9:47 am: even worse
[Lazarus->] 9:47 am: but if they keep pressing on, bury them in critters
[->Lazarus] 9:47 am: Does that make me evil
[Lazarus->] 9:47 am: No that makes you the GM
[Lazarus->] 9:48 am: You are trying to goad them back on course and they aren't listening
[Lazarus->] 9:48 am: If they choose wrong, they have to suffer the consequences
[Lazarus->] 9:49 am: might have a problem, Z isn't on skype
[->Lazarus] 9:49 am: I was reading quite a bit of interesting lore though
[->Lazarus] 9:50 am: Z has been on Do not disturb the entire day
[Lazarus->] 9:50 am: Norse stuff?
[->Lazarus] 9:51 am: Not really it was about the Fae Realms and stuff and how the Anari empire back before the large wars and the hellfrost crept up had large magical leylines to transport troops quickly across their empire
[Lazarus->] 9:52 am: oh Hellfrost lore
[->Lazarus] 9:52 am: yeah
[->Lazarus] 9:52 am: From the many supplements and gazetteer.
[Lazarus->] 9:52 am: cool, I know there is a LOT of background available for Hellfrost
[->Lazarus] 9:53 am: Zeenix i contacted about 1 hour ago or so
[->Lazarus] 9:53 am: No response
[Lazarus->] 9:53 am: I got emails from HH and Duster
[Lazarus->] 9:54 am: hmmm that's not like him
[General Chatter]: Hockey_Hippie has entered at 9:54 am+
[Lazarus->] 9:56 am: His status in skype is red, so he's completely off line
[Lazarus] 9:57 am: I created room "Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues"
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues] at 9:57 am+
[->Lazarus] 9:58 am: Ah no it's just DND
[Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues]: has entered at 9:58 am+
[Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues]: Anton Barone has entered at 9:58 am+
[->Lazarus] 9:59 am: Red is just do not disturb
[Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues]: Hockey_Hippie has entered at 9:59 am+
[->Lazarus] 9:59 am: If his status was online then the thing would not even show any color
[Anton Barone] 9:59 am: hail ?
[->Lazarus] 9:59 am: offline sorry
[Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues]: Lucifer Jones has entered at 9:59 am+
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:00 am: and back and ready
[Lazarus] 10:00 am: Hey grim
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:00 am: test
[Lazarus] 10:00 am: hey omega
[Lucifer Jones] 10:00 am: Ready, but around 1:30 my time I have to run Sophia over to a party. should take me about 15-20 minutes.
[Lazarus->] 10:01 am: We'll just have to press on without him at least he's not in the fight
[Anton Barone] 10:01 am: i guess thats acceptiable
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: you should be in chains by then
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: no problem
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: Ok, let's do this thing
[Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:01 am+
[Anton Barone] 10:02 am: " game on ".
[Dusterboy] 10:02 am: Indeed
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: Today is 3 February 2013. Session 49 of Serenity: From the Ashes. GM - Lazarus. Players: Grimm, omega, Gabel, Hockey_Hippie, and Dusterboy. Zeenix is uncharacteristically MIA.
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: On the last session of From the Ashes
[Lazarus] 10:04 am: The crew was assisting the damaged ships repair themselves from the sneak attack by the notorious slaver the Khmerian
[Lazarus] 10:04 am: Richard had assisting getting the Firefly class Glory fully operational
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: and was about the Caterpiller class Ma Shiong trying to help there as well
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: As RIchard worked, Lucy and Frank had helped with the casualties on the Ma Shiong
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: and once ready, Lucy, John and Mute attempted to board the crippled slaver ship the Tantivy
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: However, they found stiff resistance as they entered the top hatch of the slaver
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: they had successfully felled two of the four defenders and chased off the other two
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: however....
[Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues]: PhreaQ has left at 10:06 am+
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: as the last defender fled, he managed a perfect throw of a falshbang into the middle of the three boarders
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: Having alredy attacked, neither John nor Mute were in position to do anything about the problem
[->Lazarus] 10:07 am: Is my leadership still active from last game or do i need to activate it again this session
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: That left Lucy with the only hope to do something
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: the scene opens with the three men in the 5 foot wide corridor and the flashbang arcing through the air, time has suddenly compressed into slow motion
[->Lazarus] 10:08 am: Since it's still the same task i guess it is i dunno
[Lucifer Jones] 10:09 am: s
[Lucifer Jones] 10:09 am: o w
[Lucifer Jones] 10:09 am: h
[Lucifer Jones] 10:09 am: a
[Lucifer Jones] 10:09 am: t
[Lucifer Jones] 10:09 am:
[Lucifer Jones] 10:09 am: d
[Lucifer Jones] 10:09 am: o
[Lucifer Jones] 10:09 am: I was trying to emulate slo mo
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: As this is a new session....
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: I'll give John the chance to activate Leadership....and everyone has a reboot of 6 Plot points
[] 10:10 am: Activated since it was spent last session to secure this vessel.
[] 10:10 am: And also to save our skins now
[Anton Barone] 10:11 am: ( is leadership a captian thing)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:11 am: (Bicycle kick, Lucy, bicycle kick!!!)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:11 am: (its a trait/skill thing)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:11 am: (trait of he os activating it)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:12 am: brb.. slight emergency (not really)
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: Anyone can have leadership, but only one person's trait can be active at a time
[Lazarus->] 10:12 am: It's a new session so it has to be activated
[->Lazarus] 10:12 am: Done
[Anton Barone] 10:12 am: tracking now
[Lazarus->] 10:12 am: which you did
[->Lazarus] 10:12 am: Yeah well id rather have a better chance of surviving flashbang to face
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: Here's the deal Grimm is first going to have to succeed with a HARD agility + athletics to be able to get into position and then exceed the 16 with an agility + melee or athletics to bat the flashbang away.
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: Camera switches to a full view of Lucy
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: Lights
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: Camera
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: Action
[Dusterboy] 10:14 am: (John Woo settles into the director's chair)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:14 am: (so wants to see a 270+ pound dude do a back flip and kick the flashbang back in the direction from whence it came)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:15 am: ok back
[] 10:15 am: (Maybe his impact with the ground causes friction in the air which knocks it back instead)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:15 am: (hehe)
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 10:15 am: Sorry about emm effing you last night. Thought it was a telemarketer.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:15 am: Wow close call guys, glad I could pull it off.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:15 am: Those were some awesome rolls.
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: unfortunately the forum must have frozen
[Lucifer Jones] 10:16 am: Uhnhuh
[Anton Barone] 10:16 am: i see no rolls
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: I didn't see them so you will have to roll again
[Lucifer Jones] 10:16 am: so 3pp gets me a d6?
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:16 am: (If he does it Gabs, you have to do the Brit Football play by play as the announcers go nuts then show it from 18 different angles and analyze the hell out iof it :P )
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:16 am: yep
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:17 am: 226-227-1261
[Lucifer Jones] 10:17 am: Uh no HH
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 10:17 am: I got that now.
[Dusterboy] 10:17 am: You mean that Gridiron commentators don't do the same thing?
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:17 am: np
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 10:17 am: I'll only emm eff you now if you call while I am geting busy
[Lucifer Jones] 10:17 am: Laz?
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: yes
[Lucifer Jones] 10:17 am: 3PP = d6?
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:17 am: (not for Bicycle kicks :) )
[] 10:17 am: you get a d2 per pp
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: yes correct
[] 10:17 am: so yeah
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:17 am: hehe
[Dusterboy] 10:18 am: Pele!
[Lucifer Jones] 10:18 am: holds breath
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: here we go sports fans
[Lucifer Jones] 10:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6+d4)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:18 am:
-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (1)+ 1d4 (1) = 5

[Lucifer Jones] 10:18 am: so much for that.
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: oh dear
[Lucifer Jones] 10:18 am: So chat foze again right?
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:19 am: (Is it too late for the party to hire a stunt roller?)
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: even counting the no less than points spent, that will not get you to 11
[Lucifer Jones] 10:19 am: SO Laz we were talking about making new characters...
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: even with spending points after the roll
[Lucifer Jones] 10:19 am: Yep.
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: okay
[Lucifer Jones] 10:19 am: I realize.
[Anton Barone] 10:19 am: ( gabel must have missed the roll and swaped his dice for yours )
[Lucifer Jones] 10:19 am: May I attempt to correct myself with another agility roll?
[] 10:20 am: Wait wait wait
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: Unfortunately no
[] 10:20 am: Doesnt he get a bonus because of leadership
[Lucifer Jones] 10:20 am: Well ye3ah.
[] 10:20 am: You arent rolling with the right dice Lucy
[Lucifer Jones] 10:20 am: I didn't add that in.
[] 10:20 am: the 1d6 should be something else
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: let me post something
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: hang on
[Lucifer Jones] 10:21 am: sigh.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:21 am: yeah two steps. My bad.
[] 10:21 am: (Should be a d10)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:21 am: I realize that now.
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: I just reread the wording of the leadership trait
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: Once per session, you can designate
a goal for receiving your leadership bonus.
Everyone working to achieve the goal gains +2
step Skill bonus on any one action directly related
to completing the task.

[Lazarus] 10:22 am: ONE ACTION
[Lucifer Jones] 10:22 am: yep.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:22 am: I knew that.
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: not a generic +2 to every skill
[Lucifer Jones] 10:22 am: Thats why I hadn't taken it yet.
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:22 am: so one or the other
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:23 am: inunderstanding
[Lazarus] 10:23 am: Since it is john's trait, he gets to designate the skill
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:23 am: if I fail I will try and cover the flashbang, makeing sure to protect my ears and eyes.
[Anton Barone] 10:23 am: ( could i leadership my self if i had the trait )
[] 10:23 am: Ah right
[Lazarus] 10:23 am: it can be guns, dodge, athletics (hint hint)
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 10:23 am: ok
[] 10:23 am: Yeah Athletics
[] 10:24 am: Go DAWG make me proud
[Lucifer Jones] 10:24 am: so just reroll the d6 stepped up to a d10?
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: We kinda been using leadership wrong for a while then
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:24 am: (Bicycle kick!!!)
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: so Lucy gets d8 +d10 + d4 for the 2 plot points
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: Could you look into leadership Major and maybe have it for more actions or something instead of the whole give away plot point thing
[Lazarus->] 10:25 am: oh well, life goes on
[Lucifer Jones] 10:25 am: So am I rolling the d10 correction?
[->Lazarus] 10:25 am: Since it's a fucking useless skill if you have no plot points for a MAJOR trait
[Lazarus->] 10:25 am: at major level, YOU can lend plot points to others
[Lazarus] 10:25 am: Feeling magnaimous this morning. re-roll the whole thing
[Lucifer Jones] 10:25 am: Ohhh kay....
[Lucifer Jones] 10:25 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10+d4)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:25 am:
-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (10)+ 1d4 (4) = 19

[Lazarus] 10:26 am: CRACK
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: it's a high fly ball
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: it's
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: it's
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: it's
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: OUT OF HERE
[->Lazarus] 10:26 am: True but its so dependant on PP no other added bonus to it most other MAJOR traits at least have a static stat bonus or something
[Lucifer Jones] 10:26 am: do I roll the second part?
[->Lazarus] 10:26 am: And im always out of PP anyway so useless for me
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:26 am: 9GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLL111111111111)
[] 10:26 am: Hey look that D10 helped
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: you got into position so perfectly I will give you a +1 step to Skill
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:26 am: (or something like that)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:27 am: So for the second part I roll d8, d8 (athletics) and any PP i want?
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: so d8 + d10 again with the second action
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: plue pp
[Lucifer Jones] 10:27 am: but you gave me a +1 step?
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: I did, but this is your second action so they cancel
[Lucifer Jones] 10:27 am: That would be D8+d8+PP
[Lucifer Jones] 10:28 am: My athletics is d6 normally
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: ergo d10 with the leadership bonus
[Lucifer Jones] 10:28 am: ok.
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: d8+d10+pp
[Lucifer Jones] 10:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10+d8)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:28 am:
-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d10 (8)+ 1d8 (6) = 18

[Lazarus->] 10:28 am: yeah,
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: That is a success, but only just barely
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: the target number was 16
[Lucifer Jones] 10:29 am: I know.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:29 am: couldn't get too much higher.
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: so Lucy switches the grip on his rifle from firing to batting and connects with the flashbang
[] 10:29 am: Thar she blows
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: the grenade changes direction in mid flight and lands 10 feet away rather than in your laps
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:30 am: (now does it catch up with the dude who threw it in thye first place?)
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:30 am: (burying head)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:30 am: Cover eyes and ears.
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: the sound and flash hammer into the three of you
[Lucifer Jones] 10:30 am: X(
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: and the shock is mind numbing
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: you all have to roll vitality + willpower
[] 10:31 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)
[] 10:31 am:
-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d10 (5) = 14

[] 10:31 am: Suck it flash bang
[] 10:31 am: pp for 15
[] 10:31 am: if it helps
[Anton Barone] 10:31 am: ( ill take 20 and suceed my roll )
[Lucifer Jones] 10:31 am: Well now spending PP comes back to haunt me.
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: no need gabel, target was HARD or 11
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:31 am: will drop 2 pp into this
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:31 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8+1d4)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:31 am:
-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (7)+ 1d4 (1) = 12

[Lucifer Jones] 10:31 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:31 am:
-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d8 (6) = 15

[Lazarus] 10:32 am: I will give you 2 for the partial success Grim
[] 10:32 am: What you talkin bout willis
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: well never mind
[Lucifer Jones] 10:32 am: Indian giver.
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: all three of you manage to resist the worst of the effects
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: but in addition to being stuned next round
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: you will be at -2 to ALL skills for the next two rounds
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 10:33 am:
-> 1d6 (1)

[Lazarus] 10:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 10:33 am:
-> 1d6 (3)

[Lazarus] 10:33 am: Next round
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: no init for you as you are all stunned and can only take innate defensive rolls
[] 10:34 am: Yay for innate defense rolls
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: You all will yoursleves back from the brink of darkness
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 10:34 am:
-> 1d6 (6)

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: you shake your heads and at least some of your vision returns
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: you see fuzzy shapes on the stairs moving toward you
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: init for the second round after the boom
[] 10:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 10:35 am:
-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d8 (4) = 5

[] 10:35 am: Ah there we go
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: you are all -2 to ALL skills for this and next round. stats are not affected
[] 10:35 am: At least it wasnt the flash bang roll
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:35 am:
-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d8 (5) = 6

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:35 am: beat ya
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 10:36 am:
-> 2d8 (6,3 = 9)

[Lazarus] 10:36 am: need lucy's roll
[] 10:36 am: Barely hh
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:36 am: (exactly :) )
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:36 am: (and both of our rolls still sucked :P )
[Lucifer Jones] 10:37 am: roll for ..
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: looks like the bad guys go first
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:37 am: ini
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: init
[Lucifer Jones] 10:37 am: at -2steps?
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: no normal
[Lucifer Jones] 10:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:37 am:
-> 2d8 (1,5 = 6)

[Lazarus] 10:38 am: guess the flashbang did it's job
[Lucifer Jones] 10:38 am: you think?"
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:38 am: (wow)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:38 am: (could have been worse had you used the cortex rules)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:38 am: Mute attempts to lurch to his feet unsteadily and fails utterly for the moment
[Lazarus] 10:39 am: you bet, you'd all be getting lumped up real good under the original rules
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: two moving blobs open fire, unfortunately, Mute is at the top of the stairs and the most obvious target
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;2d8)
[Lazarus] 10:40 am:
-> 2d8 (5,8 = 13)
-> 2d8 (5,2 = 7)

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:40 am: (waves at the nice fuzzy wuzzies)
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: Mute has john's leadership bonus to athletics
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: that cancels the -2 from the flashbang
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:40 am: what am I rolling just Ath or is there a 2nd?)
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: you CAN use full densive for a +2 bonus
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:41 am: or dodge?
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:41 am: (I've got D10 dodge)
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: I'll allow any skill under athletics
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: so you have full dodge or you can add to that by full defensive
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:42 am: Agi- Dodge with full def
[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: Hahaha
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d12)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:42 am:
-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d12 (8) = 11

[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: Fucking Journey starts playing on the radio
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: and a d2
[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: Don't Stop believin
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: (Grimm, did you see I gave you 2 plot points?)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d2)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:42 am:
-> 1d2 (1)

[Lucifer Jones] 10:43 am: Yes. but then you took them back.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:43 am: You said nevermind.
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:43 am: Think thast wax in the originasl as my dodge is d10 and my agi is d10)
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: I'd advise using 2 plot points to make that a miss
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:43 am: does so
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: I was kidding about taking them back.
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:43 am: 2 pp left
[Lucifer Jones] 10:43 am: kk
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: I was just saying they didn't matter
[Lucifer Jones] 10:43 am: I gathered
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: lead spangs off the bulkheads as the two men fire, but even staggered, the nimble Mute avoids being hit
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 10:44 am:
-> 2d6 (3,6 = 9)

[Lazarus] 10:44 am: Lucy's move
[Lucifer Jones] 10:44 am: y move?
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:44 am: (1-0 Pittsburgh leads Washington)
[Lazarus->] 10:45 am: how appropo
[Lucifer Jones] 10:45 am: Can I shoot them?
[Lucifer Jones] 10:45 am: Enough nwith the hockey scores.
[->Lazarus] 10:45 am: I thought it was
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: you'd have to make an agility move of Average to get into position
[->Lazarus] 10:45 am: Grimm kinda aced his rolls there
[Lucifer Jones] 10:45 am: aglilityx2?
[Lazarus->] 10:46 am: he did, but you all rolled well in resisting
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: you get the +2, but you still have the -2 so it's a wash
[Lucifer Jones] 10:46 am: roll agl agl?
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: agility + athletics
[Lucifer Jones] 10:46 am: No, if you roll a stat don't you roll it twice when no skill?
[Lucifer Jones] 10:46 am: OK.
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: if you don't have the skill, you just roll the stat
[->Lazarus] 10:47 am: True
[Lazarus->] 10:47 am: otherwise, you'd all be at -4
[Lucifer Jones] 10:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:47 am:
-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (2) = 10

[Lazarus] 10:47 am: lucy manages to lurch past John and into a position to fire
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: your second action however will not have the leadership bonus, so a net of -3 steps
[Lucifer Jones] 10:48 am: yay.
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: so agility d8+ guns d2
[Lucifer Jones] 10:48 am: when I next haver an action?
[->Lazarus] 10:49 am: Happy fun times
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: you won't be able to fire again as your third action would drop your skill to zero, you can dodge or other athletic skill that has the bonus
[Lucifer Jones] 10:50 am: But Do i shoot now?
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: yes d8+d2
[Lucifer Jones] 10:50 am: or after everyone else takes the3ir actions
[Lucifer Jones] 10:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d2+d4)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:50 am:
-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d4 (1) = 7

[] 10:50 am: It's your turn
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 10:50 am:
-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (3) = 10

[Lazarus] 10:50 am: Lucy fires, but the man dodges
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: John's turn
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:51 am: Or moi?)
[Lazarus->] 10:51 am: Happy happy joy joy
[] 10:51 am: I move up
[] 10:51 am: I guess im moving to the stairs
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: john hasn't taken his first action yet
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: It's really crowded at the top of the stairs
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:51 am: (Oh, my innate def was my action?>)
[] 10:51 am: Any way i can shoot through the fucking wall ?
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: john is going to have to succeed with an agility roll first
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:51 am: )
[] 10:52 am: I wont move past them theres no point in crowding up the fucking hallway so i can get a shot off at a d2 that im going to fail anyway
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: intuition tells you without a roll that shooting through walls on ships is...bad
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:52 am: (heh)
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: John holds then
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: next action for thebad guys
[] 10:53 am: Anything would be bad but your talking about a spaceship reinforced to
[] 10:53 am: withstand the pressure of space
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 10:53 am:
-> 1d6 (5)

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: the two men fire again
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 10:53 am:
-> 1d6 (5)

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 10:54 am:
-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (5) = 12

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: Mute dodge a 12
[->Lazarus] 10:54 am: I very much doubt a bullet would penetrate the hull of a space ship
[->Lazarus] 10:54 am: In general
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:54 am: (OK, question, these dodges are my actions? Just so I understand correctly)
[Lazarus->] 10:54 am: Not even Vera could
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: yes in cortex, active dodges are actions
[->Lazarus] 10:55 am: Vera ?
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:55 am: (OK)
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: only Innate (agility) is a free action
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:55 am: ay -2 skill now?
[->Lazarus] 10:55 am: Did you just give my gun a nick name
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: for agility, john's leadership cancels the penalty
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: you can continue full defensive if you like
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:56 am:
-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d10 (7) = 12

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: plot point for the miss
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:56 am: I do not, I'd like to move in and attack nexy action
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:56 am: ok
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:56 am: 1pp left
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: you'd be at -4 steps
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:56 am: d4 then on skill?
[Lazarus] 10:57 am: however, on full defensive, you can't switch back to attack
[Lazarus] 10:57 am: the second guy fires at lucy
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4)
[Lazarus] 10:58 am:
-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d4 (3) = 11

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:58 am: OK
[Anton Barone] 10:58 am: ( kill this guy )
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: lucy's turn to dodge
[Lucifer Jones] 10:58 am: so what is the penalty?
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: this is your third action with the +2/-2 thing your net skill would be d8+d6
[Lucifer Jones] 10:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:59 am:
-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (6) = 14

[Lazarus] 10:59 am: (good thing you brought dodge up to d10)
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: like the bloody ninja
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: last action my one of the attackers is to shoot at Mute again
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4)
[Lazarus] 10:59 am:
-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d4 (1) = 5

[Lazarus] 10:59 am: pffft
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: d10+d8 to dodge and the round is over
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:00 am:
-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d8 (8) = 14

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: bloody ninjas
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: end of round
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: init
[] 11:00 am: Shoot me instead laz
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:00 am:
-> 2d8 (4,8 = 12)

[] 11:00 am: Im sure you would hit
[] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 11:00 am:
-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (3) = 8

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:00 am:
-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d8 (2) = 10

[Lazarus] 11:01 am: This is the last round you guys are at -2
[] 11:01 am: Im on hold though right
[Lazarus->] 11:01 am: roll int+intution
[] 11:01 am: So im not on any penalty
[] 11:01 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 11:01 am:
-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (6) = 9

[->Lazarus] 11:01 am: Done
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: yes you are, but that ends on the end of the round
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: no you were all stunned for three rounds
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: this is the third round
[] 11:02 am: I thought it was just 1 round
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:02 am: ini for Grim was?
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: you took no action on round 2 of the stun
[] 11:02 am: Since we succeeded
[] 11:02 am: ah right
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: he didn't roll
[] 11:02 am: I rolled init
[] 11:02 am: if an 11 helps spend the pp
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: they rolled 12
[Lucifer Jones] 11:03 am: So init?
[Lazarus->] 11:03 am: the 9?
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:03 am: yep
[->Lazarus] 11:04 am: 9
[->Lazarus] 11:04 am: yes
[Lucifer Jones] 11:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:04 am:
-> 2d8 (3,1 = 4)

[->Lazarus] 11:04 am: 8 was my init
[Lucifer Jones] 11:04 am: pfft
[Lazarus->] 11:04 am: you get a guy feeling that you might be in over your head
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: the bad guys go first again
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:04 am:
-> 2d6 (5,6 = 11)

[Lazarus->] 11:04 am: a gut feeling
[->Lazarus] 11:05 am: If they would just let me use my fucking grenades instead of going into close combat like muppets
[Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues]: has left at 11:05 am+
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: the two men raise their rifles, one firing at mute, the second at lucy
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:05 am:
-> 1d6 (3)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:05 am: so are we in penalty?
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: lucy first
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: /rol d8+d4; d8+d4; d8+d4
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: Warning ! Only IRC subset can be used (Type /? or /help for list of IRC commands)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:06 am: Any penalty?
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: yes, last round of penalty
[Lucifer Jones] 11:06 am: so a -4 step?
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4;d8+d4;d8+d4)
[Lazarus] 11:06 am:
-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d4 (3) = 8
-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d4 (2) = 4
-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d4 (2) = 5

[Lucifer Jones] 11:06 am: or -3?
[->Lazarus] 11:06 am: Fuck it can i switch to Gass Grenades with their systems down they wont be able to vent it and we can close the hatch before we exit the ship
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: the sounds of automatic fire thunder in the narrow confines of the corridor
[->Lazarus] 11:07 am: Sound like a plan ?
[Lucifer Jones] 11:07 am: What do I roll for dodge?
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: your athletics based skills are still at even
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: any other skill is -2
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: sigh
[Lucifer Jones] 11:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:07 am:
-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (4) = 6

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: agility+dodge just like always
[Lucifer Jones] 11:08 am: [Ouch]
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: only one hits
[Lucifer Jones] 11:08 am: [Ouch]
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[Lazarus] 11:08 am:
-> 1d8 (3)

[Lazarus] 11:09 am: one round hits lucy, but his armor stops the damage
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: he takes 4 stun total
[] 11:09 am: Im going to yell out and tell you to fall back
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: okay, Mute's turn
[->Lazarus] 11:09 am: I have Concussion nade.
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:09 am: (anyone shooting at me?)
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4;d8+d4;d8+d4)
[Lazarus] 11:09 am:
-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d4 (1) = 8
-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d4 (2) = 4
-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d4 (4) = 12

[->Lazarus] 11:09 am: In my assault rifle undercarriage right now
[Anton Barone] 11:10 am: they like u
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: your action Mute against 8, 4, and 12
[] 11:10 am: (laz PM)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:10 am: dodging
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:10 am: not full defense
[Lazarus->] 11:10 am: you'd have to use your first action to switch
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: ok
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:10 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:10 am:
-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d10 (9) = 13

[->Lazarus] 11:10 am: Thats not a big deal since i have fighting type now
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: all three rounds of the burst miss
[->Lazarus] 11:11 am: and im standing behind them
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:11 am: (so long as they shoot at me before I can act forcing me to dodge, /I cannot attack correct?)
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: ok, mute is up on his second action
[Lucifer Jones] 11:11 am: [show off]
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:12 am: (Ok, I CAN attack now?)
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: any attack will be at -3 steps
[] 11:12 am: (i need you guys to pull the fuck back)
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: yes you can attack after a normal dodge
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:12 am: (oh right last round of the grenade)
[] 11:12 am: (I already yelled out for it)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:12 am: (where am I needingh to pull back to)
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: anyplace not at the top of the stairs
[] 11:13 am: Back down the stairs
[] 11:13 am: Get behind me
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:13 am: (question of we can all do it, also didn't realize the sizxe of the negative)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:13 am: (Um hel with that, I'll retreat but I'm not putting you on the front lines, if you want, fire around or over me)
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: If you take a look at the cortex shipyards 1 under CL-54, you can see the deck plan
[Lucifer Jones] 11:13 am: We made it to the stairs?
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: I also skyped it to you last week
[] 11:14 am: Okay hh
[] 11:14 am: Heres the deal
[] 11:14 am: Im not firing a bloody grenade over you
[] 11:14 am: Get behind me
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: on his action Mute pulls back to stand next to John
[] 11:14 am: or next to me
[] 11:14 am: Id rather not have anything in the way when im firing you know how my rolls are
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: John can either go, or wait for Lucy's turn
[] 11:15 am: Is lucy still in the way ?
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: yes
[] 11:15 am: If he is i wait for him to pull back
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:15 am: (Mute wil chance it, he'll take a knee so John can use his back as a tripod as it were)
[Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues]: Zeenix has entered at 11:15 am+
[Zeenix] 11:15 am: hi guys, sorry for being late
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:15 am: (mayber providing a bonus?)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:15 am: No worries, we saved the damage you took for you./
[Zeenix] 11:15 am: had a friend over, and the visit took longer than expected
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: hey Z, glad you made it.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:15 am: We got you back to the Med bay just in time too
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:15 am: hey Z
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: Were about to organize a party of vikings to hunt you down
[Lucifer Jones] 11:16 am: j/k
[->Lazarus] 11:16 am: You saying my gut feeling telling me to fall back entirely we are in over our heads ?
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:16 am: (We decided on Saracens instead though)
[Zeenix] 11:16 am: thanks guys
[->Lazarus] 11:16 am: My plan is to GAS them then run like hell for the hatch
[Dusterboy] 11:16 am: Hi Zee
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: okay on init 4, Lucy pulls back too
[Lucifer Jones] 11:16 am: So who's up?
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: john can now take his held action
[Lucifer Jones] 11:16 am: Yep
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:16 am: (Wouldc that work Laz...)
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: shooting will be at -2 steps
[] 11:17 am: Wait we still have a -2 step
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: hmm I'll reduce the penatly to -1 for the tripod effect
[] 11:17 am: (Pm btw laz for what im doing)
[Lazarus->] 11:17 am: you know you are in trouble
[Lazarus->] 11:17 am: falling back in an option
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:17 am: Mute takes a knee in front of John, thus providing cover and a place where he can steady his shot, my back, and possibly get a bonus to that shot for the steady?)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:17 am: ok brb
[Lazarus->] 11:17 am: gas may help
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:18 am: there we go
[->Lazarus] 11:18 am: We will see
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: john can fire at -1 step to skill
[] 11:18 am: here goes nothing
[] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 11:18 am:
-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (1) = 9

[] 11:18 am: i spend 3 pp make that an 11
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: er two
[] 11:19 am: I blame lack of sleep for lack of math
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: Bloop, the grenade launcher barks
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: the grenade gets close enough to it's target to be effective
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:19 am: ("Who put a dog in my gun?!?!?")
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: you want to roll the 3d6 stun?
[] 11:19 am: You want me to roll for damage
[] 11:20 am: SUUURE
[] 11:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (3d6)
[] 11:20 am:
-> 3d6 (1,2,5 = 8)

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:20 am: (burties head etc)
[] 11:20 am: I might need to add my last pp to that lol
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: there is a pause
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: AND your heads finally clear from the flashbang
[] 11:21 am: Shoot anything that comes down crying from the gas.
[] 11:21 am: Gorram have a taste of their own medicine.
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:21 am:
-> 2d8 (4,3 = 7)

[Lazarus] 11:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:22 am:
-> 2d8 (7,5 = 12)

[Lazarus] 11:22 am: init
[] 11:22 am: Btw how long does the gas effect stay
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:22 am:
-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d8 (8) = 14

[] 11:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 11:22 am:
-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d8 (3) = 11

[Lazarus] 11:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:22 am:
-> 2d8 (7,6 = 13)

[Lazarus] 11:23 am: so far mute goes first
[Lucifer Jones] 11:23 am: init?
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:23 am: (effects of the gas are what and how long do they last?)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:23 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:23 am:
-> 2d8 (2,8 = 10)

[Anton Barone] 11:24 am: ( babys watching chat scroll and cooing )
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: Only says several rounds, I'll say three rounds of 3d6 damage to unprotected targets
[] 11:24 am: Are we at the bottom of the stairs now btw ?
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: KooKooKachoo!
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:25 am: (so basically anyone approaching it's going to get it too?)
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: you pulled back to the ladder
[Lucifer Jones] 11:25 am: I'll take lead.
[] 11:25 am: Alright
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: the stairs are to your front left
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:25 am: (umm, got first ini)
[] 11:25 am: Will take defensive positions around the ladder area
[Lucifer Jones] 11:25 am: That way John can pari with his babysitter ;)
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: thing is, if you go down stairs, you will get hit with the gas too
[Lucifer Jones] 11:26 am: kk
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: and in the smoke, everyone is -2
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: to shoot
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: ok, mute does go first unless he holds
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:26 am: pulls out auto shotgun and lets fly
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: You do all have the +2 to athletics skills
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:27 am: Yes but are my unarmed athletics?
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: Mute moves to the top of the stairs
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:27 am: I don't think so
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: no they are not, different base skill
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:28 am: thought as much, shot gun it is
[] 11:28 am: Wait! Fuck sake
[] 11:28 am: I tell you guys to hold
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:28 am: how many shots can I squueze off with an auto shotgun, 3?
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: roll alertness + perception
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:28 am: (he did?)
[] 11:28 am: Wait until the gas clears then we check to see how many are left and no storming the breach like last time
[Anton Barone] 11:28 am: (ill hold my action)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:29 am: (sorry mised that Gabs)
[] 11:29 am: You guys almost got yourselves killed in a tinbox getting shot up by automatic rifle fire no more of that
[Lucifer Jones] 11:29 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:29 am:
-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (6) = 9

[] 11:29 am: We can take a peak see whats going on but nothing more i dont want anyone getting hurt over something silly like that.
[] 11:29 am: peek*
[Lucifer Jones] 11:30 am: I just rolled alert+percep
[Lucifer Jones] 11:30 am: 9
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:30 am: peeks over top of stairs as well
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: rof is 3, so you can first once per action
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:30 am:
-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (2) = 10

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:30 am: (that's me peeking)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:30 am: Pulls out a stick mirror and peeks around the corner.,
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: You see two figures in the murky smoke
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:31 am: Standing or blindly stumbling around?
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: you can fire first
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: they seem to be waiting
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:32 am: Can I tell if they are wearing gasmasks?
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: an auto shotgun allows for burst fire
[] 11:32 am: Do i get to roll 3d6 damage again ?
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: it's way too dim to tell, but you can tell they don't seem to be stumbling around or choking
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: yes gabel
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:33 am: "They have gasmasks"
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:33 am: I hav eto do something I will be away for about 5-10 minutes or les. You roll for me if needbe.
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 11:33 am: otay.
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:33 am: ok?
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:33 am: thanks
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:33 am: only once for ini that I can see, the rest were them firing
[] 11:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (3d6)
[] 11:33 am:
-> 3d6 (6,1,2 = 9)

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 11:33 am: sure man, you said you had to do something
[] 11:33 am: I load my flashbang
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: you going to shoot?
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: mute?
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:34 am: (takes note and gets ready to buty head as soon as he fires)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:34 am: holds action until the flashbang goes off
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: ok
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: they go next
[] 11:35 am: 9 is for the gas
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:35 am:
-> 1d6 (1)

[] 11:35 am: Even if they have gas masks they dont protect 100%
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: john's turn
[] 11:35 am: Like laz told me so many times before
[] 11:35 am: Only a space suit protects 100%
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:35 am: (is providing
the tripod thing again btw)

[Lazarus] 11:36 am: john can shoot at +1 now
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:36 am: (burying head after hecfires)
[] 11:36 am: What is the range
[] 11:36 am: on the concussion nade
[] 11:36 am: compared to the flashbang ?
[] 11:37 am: As in AOE effect i mean
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: the range is the same on all
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: oh hang on
[] 11:37 am: I figured i might as well shoot the cussion nade if its got same AOE effect as the flashbang
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: 10 feet is the range increment, loses a die off the 4d6 per 10 feet
[] 11:38 am: ok
[] 11:38 am: pretty large blast radius in the ship
[] 11:38 am: it the same as flash bang ?
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: flashbang is 5 feet
[] 11:39 am: Then i loaded the Cussion nade
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: ok
[] 11:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 11:39 am:
-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d8 (5) = 7

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:39 am: how far are they away?)
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: you have no idea
[] 11:39 am: btw
[] 11:39 am: Did i get any plot points
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:39 am: (I just looked remember?)
[] 11:39 am: back
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: john is firing almost blindly
[] 11:39 am: or am i still on 3
[] 11:40 am: I have a 2+ to resist the effects of gas though
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:40 am: (I could tell him)
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: you looked, pulled back, then john fired
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: he's firing into the gas cloud
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: boom the grenade explodes
[Anton Barone] 11:41 am: ( boom ship explodes )
[] 11:41 am: I go back into cover
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:41 am: (will peek over the edge ases the situation and report everything to John)
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: roll the 4d6
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[Lazarus] 11:41 am:
-> 1d4 (3)

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:41 am:
-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (3) = 10

[] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (4d6)
[] 11:41 am:
-> 4d6 (3,4,4,2 = 13)

[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: we have to think about it smarter though
[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: I respect mute and lucy for charging in like that but its kinda foolhardy
[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: Going melee against a reinforce position without any cover
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: Mute peeks back over the stairs, but the gas is now at maximum disbursal and all he can see is smoke
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:43 am: (I shall remain peedking until it dissapates enough for me to see something)
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: (Grim is afk as he mentioned to take daughter somewere. He will be back. I'll have him hold for now)
[] 11:43 am: Right im going to load a flash bang that will be the last thing i shoot down there
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:43 am: nope.
[] 11:43 am: Before the gas disperses
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:43 am: Just getting ready to leave.
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:43 am:
-> 1d6 (2)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:44 am: Still here havn't left yet ;)
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: okay. the gas dissapates, no sign of the defenders
[] 11:44 am: What no bodies either ?
[Lazarus->] 11:44 am: you bet
[Lucifer Jones] 11:44 am: look around
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: not that he can see from the top of the stairs
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: to see more of the middle deck, he will have to go down the stairs
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:45 am: cna I stealth forward a bit? let me open the pdf of the ship
[] 11:45 am: Im going to tell you guys to be extra careful and no charging their position if they have just taken cover
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:45 am: where exactly are we now?
[] 11:46 am: If they are still as reinforced we will have to think of something else perhaps even just blowing up the cockpit with explosives.
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:46 am: (don't plan on charging , just scouting)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:46 am: where exactly are we on the ship now?
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: You are still on the top deck at the top of the stairs to the left of the ladder
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: Cockpit is on the middle deck
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 11:47 am: kk
[] 11:47 am: Ah fuck i was looking at the wrong part of the map
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:47 am: top deck is shuttle deck?
[Lucifer Jones] 11:47 am: John should buy Cartography ;)
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: Meanwhile on the other ships.....
[] 11:47 am: I know something that will fuck them over though is destroyin their EVA hatch with explosives.
[Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues]: rylie has left at 11:47 am+
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: Z you here?
[Zeenix] 11:48 am: yes
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: Roll your int + repair
[Zeenix] 11:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 11:48 am:
-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d12 (8)+ 1d2 (1) = 16

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: Duster, you can roll 2d8 for the repair on another ship
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: omega, roll d6+d4+d2
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:49 am: will creep forward slowly down the stairs head first so they do not see my legs coming down before I can see them, step by step ,slowly silently. trying to ascertain their positions.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:49 am: [did we get any pp back for all that?]
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: roll agility + stealth Mute
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:50 am: (let those guys roll first)
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: not yet grim
[Anton Barone] 11:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4+d2)
[Anton Barone] 11:50 am:
-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d2 (2) = 8

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:50 am: (the repair guys I mean)
[Anton Barone] 11:50 am: do i need pp
[->Lazarus] 11:50 am: I doubt explosive grenades would penetrade the hull of their cockpit
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 11:51 am: In maintaining your scans of the area, you do not detect any problems
[Lazarus] 11:51 am: no
[Lazarus] 11:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:51 am:
-> 2d8 (3,4 = 7)

[->Lazarus] 11:51 am: Had an idea of using eva suits and going out on the hull with maglocks and shooting them directly at their cockpit destroying it
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 11:51 am: will pp change that roll ?\
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 11:51 am: no need
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 11:51 am: k
[Lazarus->] 11:51 am: you can try
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:52 am: (Duster rolling?)
[Dusterboy] 11:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Dusterboy] 11:52 am:
-> 2d8 (7,1 = 8)

[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 11:52 am: i have scanners at d8
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: okay thanks
[->Lazarus] 11:52 am: It's the best idea i could come up with
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: do your stealth hh
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:52 am: Mute stealth
[->Lazarus] 11:52 am: they seem heavily fortified
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:52 am:
-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d8 (3) = 13

[Lazarus] 11:53 am: okay, you peek head first down the stairs
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 11:53 am:
-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (4) = 6

[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 11:53 am: ok
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: mute roll alert+perception
[->Lazarus] 11:54 am: Like i said my experience with combat situations IRL is limited so im just using what seems rational or at least viable without the whole gunfu lets go murder face on their ass.
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:54 am:
-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 5

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: you do not spot anyone
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:54 am: don't hjave enough PP to make a diff
[] 11:55 am: Wasnt lucy creeping down as well ?
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:55 am: would it make any difference if I held position and waitied for a round (IE would I get a second percep check at that time?)?
[Lazarus->] 11:55 am: your intution tells you that you are facing people who do what you are doing as a profession
[] 11:55 am: Or not that was hh
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: if you stay in place, you can roll again
[Lucifer Jones] 11:56 am: i can be
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:56 am: (um, Lucy don't creep, not they way I can. He's 270 plus pounds and 6'6" or something)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:56 am: (holds my position)
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: lucy never said he was stealthing on the stairs
[Lucifer Jones] 11:56 am: [uh hh... whatever]
[] 11:56 am: (already corrected myself)
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:56 am:
-> 2d8 (4,1 = 5)

[Anton Barone] 11:57 am: brb grabbing prep for lunch
[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: Yeah and they are fighting bitter tooth and nail for it
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:57 am: ...
[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: Fucking pirates/slavers
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d2;d6+d2)
[Lazarus] 11:57 am:
-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d2 (2) = 3
-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d2 (2) = 5

[Lazarus] 11:58 am: if you want to roll stealth go ahead lucy
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: roll your stealth mute
[] 11:58 am: Im waiting til mute gets a beat on them
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:58 am: (I didn't move)
[] 11:59 am: John is NOT a stealthy guy
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 11:59 am:
-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12

[Lazarus] 11:59 am: ok
[Lucifer Jones] 11:59 am: i'm holding as the captain has said...
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: roll alert +perception
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:59 am:
-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (4) = 11

[Lazarus] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 11:59 am:
-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (3) = 6

[Lucifer Jones] 11:59 am: letting mute "do his thing"
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: you can't see much, but you do see that down the stairs and to the left, there is a hatch and it looks like two goons are waiting there
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: anyone coming down the stairs will walk directly into their field of fire
[->Lazarus] 12:00 pm: Can i roll tactics ?
[Lazarus->] 12:00 pm: sure
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:01 pm: (can I use the hand signals Lucy taught me to signal this information to him by slowly moving the hand that is not supporting my body weight back and then doing the signaklas?)
[] 12:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 12:01 pm:
-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (2) = 5

[] 12:01 pm: *facepalm*
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:01 pm: (aaaaaaaaaaaah-Chooooooo)
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: roll int+influence mute
[Lazarus->] 12:02 pm: all you can see is they have a solid defensive position, ready for the weapons you have
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:02 pm: wow, what is a non skilled d4-2?
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: just the stat
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: so a d6
[->Lazarus] 12:03 pm: Im so screwed
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:03 pm: just wondering if that would be a knm roll and not an influence roll, not trying to persuade him of anything, just pasing info
[Lucifer Jones] 12:03 pm: such a lomely d6...
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:03 pm:
-> 1d6 (6)

[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: I'll allow a know
[Lucifer Jones] 12:03 pm: nice.
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:03 pm:
-> 1d6 (3)

[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: trying to house rule hand signals
[->Lazarus] 12:03 pm: Wait
[->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: Cant one of us EVA
[Lucifer Jones] 12:04 pm: so 9?
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: mute conveys that two guys are waiting
[Lucifer Jones] 12:04 pm: me notice?
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:04 pm: and general direction and distance
[->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: Theres a hatch right
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: maybe not the nuances of where, but that two are waiting
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:04 pm: (if posible)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:04 pm: (OK :))
[->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: On both the cargo deck and the other deck
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: not with a 9
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:04 pm: (hey up to the kn it was a crit :) )
[Lazarus->] 12:05 pm: you can try to enter from either of the two topside hatches
[->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: They might have assessed our strength they might not know if say duster took over and we kept them occupied while i evaed out to their other hatches
[Lazarus->] 12:05 pm: the cargo bay would require a tech roll
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:05 pm: any reaction from above
[Anton Barone] 12:05 pm: back i assumed i didnt miss anything pilot related
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:05 pm: ?
[->Lazarus] 12:06 pm: We would need anton for that then
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: no need to notice, he rolled well enough that you know two guys are wautubg
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: Not yet omega. I
[] 12:06 pm: Im going to nod and wave you to get back here
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: I'm trying to move this along to get the rest of you into the story
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:06 pm: Mute slowly extradites himself from his position exactly the same way he got into it
[] 12:07 pm: Right heres the plan
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:07 pm: (sorry dudes)
[] 12:07 pm: We need to strong arm em from two sides
[Anton Barone] 12:07 pm: i am paitent if this sceen takes all session i get 6 bonus xp
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:07 pm: (relays exact position)
[] 12:07 pm: Their heavily fortified and guarded
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: you gather at the base of the ladder of the forward topside airlock
[] 12:07 pm: If we are at all going to breach their position a couple of us need to EVA and use the hatches on the cargo bay
[] 12:07 pm: The rest of us will keep them busy here
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: rest of you would be one person
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:08 pm: "I'l stay here" shudders slightly with the idea of zero G)
[] 12:08 pm: I have experience with Zero G and with maglocks i should be fine for just walking around on the hull
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:08 pm: (true there are only three and Mute would naturally want to also be protecting John, though that is his call)
[] 12:09 pm: Im going to get Anton to open up the cargo bay eva hatch
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:09 pm: (He'll go out there if john insists)
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: there is a second topside airlock
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: aft
[] 12:09 pm: Which one is that the mid deck ?
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: the second grey dot right above the engine room
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: on the shuttle deck
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: (do we have watches or some such on datapads we can csynchronizxe?)
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: not that I am aware of
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: (or do we have communications between us all?)
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: but you do have earwigs
[] 12:10 pm: We have ear pieces
[] 12:10 pm: I got a watch
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: (there we go)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:11 pm: (just so the differing parties know what each is doing)
[] 12:11 pm: Dont know if anyone else has one
[Anton Barone] 12:11 pm: i do what i am requested to do
[Anton Barone] 12:11 pm: i have a watch
[] 12:11 pm: Just a regular digital watch thingy i purchased at chargen though
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm:
-> 1d6 (3)

[] 12:11 pm: Anton will help get the bloody doors open
[] 12:11 pm: lets get this over with
[Anton Barone] 12:11 pm: well a multi band
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: once again, you only need anton for the main cargo ramp
[] 12:12 pm: I will create a distraction
[] 12:12 pm: Ah right
[Lucifer Jones] 12:12 pm: i have a time piece
[] 12:12 pm: Multi band thats it
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:12 pm: (will maintain position and wait for them to react to the other things, then move in)
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm:
-> 1d6 (6)

[] 12:12 pm: Okay i give mute and lucy a flashbang and a concussion nade each if they need to fall back or otherwise
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm:
-> 1d6 (3)

[] 12:13 pm: These are just normal throwing nades
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: As you discuss what to do
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm:
-> 2d8 (3,2 = 5)
-> 2d8 (3,2 = 5)

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: a couple of grenades skitter up toward you
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:14 pm: can we identify type?
[] 12:14 pm: At the EVA hatch ?
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: the throws are poor, so they explode at the top of the stairs
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:14 pm: before they detonate?
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: but you do see the gas spewing
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: because they are ten feet away, you don't take any damage this round
[] 12:14 pm: I guess it's time to leave then plan over
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: next round will be different
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:14 pm: (so they are behind us, the grenades?)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:15 pm: Ok folks gotta take Sophia to her party.
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: scrambling up the ladder and flipping gravity is an agility of 11
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: (kk grim)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:15 pm: be back as soon as I can 20+/- minutes
[] 12:15 pm: We still got that bonus to athletics ?
[] 12:15 pm: Since in theory we aint left combat yet entirely
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: (grenades are 10 feet away at top of stairs)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:16 pm: behind us?
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: yes you do have the bonus
[] 12:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[] 12:16 pm:
-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d10 (1) = 8

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:16 pm: as I crawled *down* the stairs to look
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: how is that possible\ten feet behind you would hit the bulkhead
[] 12:16 pm: i get a 1 on the d10 typical
[Dusterboy] 12:16 pm: But a 7 on the d8
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: john scambles up the ladder, but is hung up in the grav transition and has to slow
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: this blocks the path for the others
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: John has to roll an average task to finish his move
[] 12:17 pm: of what
[] 12:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 12:17 pm:
-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (6) = 11

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: Mute and Lucy will have to roll Hard at 11
[] 12:18 pm: another athletics ?
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: okay,john is out of the way
[] 12:18 pm: -1 step
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: roll agility+athletics with the 2 step
[Anton Barone] 12:18 pm: ( we failed to breach the ship we needed the loot onboard o well it happens )
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: john is done for now
[] 12:18 pm: Lucy isnt here though
[] 12:18 pm: So guess somone else has to roll
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: it'a ll lucy and mute going up the ladder ahead of the gas
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: roll init mute
[] 12:18 pm: (It wasnt about the loot)
[] 12:19 pm: (These guys are heavily armed)
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm:
-> 2d8 (5,4 = 9)

[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: Init Mute
[Anton Barone] 12:19 pm: ( i saw )
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: HH?
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:20 pm: you want me to roll agi-ath first or ini?
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: init
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:20 pm:
-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d8 (7) = 14

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: mute goes before lucy
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: now roll the agility+athletics
[->Lazarus] 12:21 pm: Well at least we kept them busy
[->Lazarus] 12:21 pm: Anyway i can shoot the eva lock on their ship so it jams and they cant close it ?
[Lazarus->] 12:22 pm: shooting wouldn't do it
[->Lazarus] 12:22 pm: The electronics
[Lazarus->] 12:22 pm: mech eng or explosives
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: HH?
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm:
-> 2d10 (1,5 = 6)

[->Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Anyway i dont want to spend the entire game trying to strongarm these guys
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: doesn't make it
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: that blocks the path for lucy
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:23 pm: ath or dod?
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: 2d10 please
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:23 pm:
-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d10 (3) = 4

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:24 pm: yeesh
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: neither of you make it
[] 12:24 pm: even worse then laz's roll
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d6)
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm:
-> 3d6 (6,1,5 = 12)

[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: you each take 12 stun as the gas reaches you
[Anton Barone] 12:24 pm: ( ouch )
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: you can use "Second wind."
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: roll vitality or willpower, whichever is higher
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: you get that many stun back, but you can only do it once
[Lazarus->] 12:25 pm: I'm sure duster, z, and omega will appreciate that
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:25 pm:
-> 1d8 (3)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:25 pm: pfft
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Lucy rolls Vitality
[->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: Well i never wanted to attack it in the first place really and truly i just wanted to get out of dodge once the convoy was repaired
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:26 pm: 9 stun, kind of puts me out of commision again or?
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: that leaves 9 for mute
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: you can still function
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10)
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm:
-> 1d10 (4)

[Lazarus->] 12:26 pm: I know
[->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: I only figured John's reasoning for the whole mess to give grimm hh something to do would be securing the vessel for whatever reasons but thats now failed time to fall back.
[Lazarus->] 12:27 pm: you tried
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: lucy is at 12 stun
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: the gas will work one more round
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: so escaping is good
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: roll init
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm:
-> 2d8 (2,6 = 8)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:28 pm:
-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d8 (3) = 9

[] 12:28 pm: hh first yay
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm:
-> 2d8 (7,3 = 10)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:28 pm: (so am I retreating then?>)
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: you can roll too john
[->Lazarus] 12:28 pm: I kinda wanted to get on planet see what you had in store for us there
[] 12:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 12:28 pm:
-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (3) = 10

[Lazarus->] 12:28 pm: me too
[] 12:28 pm: im the best
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: john first
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: you see the others are in a bad way
[] 12:29 pm: Any way i can help ?
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: if john can roll hard agility + athletics, he can roll a burst of strength
[] 12:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[] 12:29 pm:
-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d10 (3) = 4

[] 12:29 pm: yeah no not happening
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: but you can only help ONE
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:29 pm: will protect john ast all costsa
[] 12:30 pm: your on your own
[] 12:30 pm: lol
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: okay mute and lucy are on their own
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: mute can roll a burst of strength to help lucy
[Anton Barone] 12:30 pm: can i help in any way ?
[] 12:30 pm: You cant depend on me for rolls most days sigh
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: but if he does, he will be at -2 steps to save himself
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:30 pm: (can we get through the gass to the other side of it if we can't retreat?)
[] 12:30 pm: Can i roll a burst of strength to catch them instead
[] 12:30 pm: since im on the bottom of the stairs ?
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:31 pm: BoS for Lucy coming
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: not really anton, these is a matter of ladders and converging gravity fields
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: If you retreat, you have no idea what you run into
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: the smoke is thick
[Anton Barone] 12:31 pm: can go 4 a 19 hacking to adjust the other ships grav
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:31 pm: Wait, if John is at bottom of the stairs, I'm protecting him
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: you certainly can try anton
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: John is in your ship
[] 12:32 pm: We are leaving HH
[] 12:32 pm: That's the plan right now
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:32 pm: the BoS for Lucy
[Anton Barone] 12:32 pm: 3 pp is a addational d6 ?
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: ok str + str
[] 12:32 pm: Just get down the ladder
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:32 pm: this would be so much easier with a map
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: yes anton
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:32 pm:
-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d8 (3) = 4

[Anton Barone] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d8+d6)
[Anton Barone] 12:32 pm:
-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (5) = 17

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:32 pm: nevermind
[Anton Barone] 12:32 pm: ill ad 2 pp after giveing me a 19
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: It's in cortex shipyards 1
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: outstanding anton
[] 12:33 pm: You had the map sent over skype
[] 12:33 pm: dident you ?
[] 12:33 pm: Anyway its not a big deal now that were leaving the ship
[Anton Barone] 12:33 pm: i want to adjust the other shps grav to get our guys home
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: As mute goes to make his move, he feels the gravity shift and it gives him a +2 step to his own escape
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: so str + str HH
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:34 pm:
-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (4) = 11

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:34 pm: +1d4
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:35 pm:
-> 1d4 (4)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:35 pm: 15
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm:
-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (8)+ 1d2 (2) = 18

[] 12:35 pm: Well Lucy certainly just pulls himself up
[] 12:35 pm: He bench presses himself down
[] 12:35 pm: or up
[] 12:35 pm: then down
[] 12:35 pm: Pump it work it feel it.
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: Pushed by Mute and with gravity on his side along with john's leadership, Lucy gets his huge frame into the fire angel ahead of the gas
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: now for mute
[] 12:36 pm: Mute rolled a 15 he said
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: your skill will be agility + athletics +2 steps
[] 12:36 pm: think he used his last pp
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:36 pm: yes
[] 12:36 pm: Oh right
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:36 pm: no, that w3as the +2 step
[] 12:36 pm: Need athletics
[] 12:36 pm: Yeah sorry hh
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: ok a 15 will work
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: you both magage to leap and land cleanly
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: but your own hatch is still open
[Anton Barone] 12:37 pm: seal our boat
[] 12:37 pm: I guess since i was on ground first
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: the gas is dissipating and won't enter your ship
[] 12:37 pm: I could at least start getting it closed
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: at least
[Anton Barone] 12:38 pm: lock there shuttles and vent there atmo
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: not going to happen anton
[Anton Barone] 12:38 pm: if i can
[Anton Barone] 12:38 pm: can i lock there shuttles
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: you got temporary control of your own grav
[] 12:38 pm: Im closing the eva hatch once mute and lucy get inside
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: not complete control of their ship]
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: roll init John
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm:
-> 2d8 (1,6 = 7)

[Anton Barone] 12:39 pm: can i download there logs
[] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 12:39 pm:
-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (5) = 8

[] 12:39 pm: screw you !
[] 12:39 pm: hah
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: John has to roll an average agility + athletics
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: but NOT bonus
[] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 12:39 pm:
-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 2

[] 12:39 pm: wellllllllllllll
[] 12:39 pm: Shit son
[] 12:39 pm: I went and botched
[Anton Barone] 12:39 pm: ( lol )
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: John attempts to climb the ladder and trips and falls
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: Mute roll init
[] 12:40 pm: for the love of christ
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:40 pm:
-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d8 (6) = 14

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm:
-> 2d8 (4,7 = 11)

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: Mute sees john fall
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: he has to make an average agility + athletics
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: no bonus
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:40 pm: and goes to get him bwefore real bad shit happens
[] 12:40 pm: Im gonna go sit in the failure corner
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: then it's all on lucy
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:41 pm:
-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d6 (1) = 10

[] 12:41 pm: Im waving to mute to close the hatch
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: you caught john instead
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:41 pm: if I can I do so
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm:
-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6

[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: lucy has a plot point and uses it
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Lucy manages to pull the hatch of the fire angel closed
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Anton...
[] 12:42 pm: Well mute never said he caught me he said he went to pick me up but thats nice i guess no bruised ego
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: d8+d12+d2 to break away
[->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: I really dont get why i always botch the simplest of jobs
[Lazarus->] 12:42 pm: you got a 14 when it really mattered
[->Lazarus] 12:43 pm: All i needed to do was roll a 7
[->Lazarus] 12:43 pm: TRUE
[Anton Barone] 12:43 pm: waht did i miss the baby was fussin
[->Lazarus] 12:43 pm: But when it's simple shit as closing a fucking door i bloody botch what the hell
[Anton Barone] 12:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)
[Anton Barone] 12:43 pm:
-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (6)+ 1d2 (1) = 11

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:43 pm: (we'll take it :) )
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: roll d8+d12+d2\
[] 12:43 pm: He did
[Anton Barone] 12:44 pm: lag
[] 12:44 pm: Weird i got everything right off the bat
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: Anton detaches from the Tantivy and pulls away safely
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 12:44 pm: got a couple of minutes after the session is over?
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 12:44 pm: sure
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 12:44 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: the fire angel pivots away and rejoins the convoy
[Anton Barone] 12:45 pm: was i abble to copy there logs ?
[] 12:45 pm: *Coms* Right lets get the convoy operational and moving again we need to move.
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: ok, Z, roll your repairs
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm:
-> 2d8 (7,6 = 13)

[] 12:45 pm: Looks over mute and lucy You two look banged up get some rest you earned it.
[Dusterboy] 12:45 pm: Anything Frank needs to do, Laz?
[] 12:46 pm: Check in with Frank he might be able to help
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: you can give the three of the boarding party a once over
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: they did get shot, gassed, and flashbanged
[Lazarus->] 12:47 pm: yeah, you do have a way with the forum roller
[Dusterboy] 12:47 pm: (rolling Int+Physiology))
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: kk
[Anton Barone] 12:47 pm: i sugest b4 we leave we raido the allaince about the bounty and give the location of this incident and hope out account grows
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm:
-> 2d8 (7,8 = 15)

[Anton Barone] 12:47 pm: ur*
[Anton Barone] 12:47 pm: our*
[] 12:47 pm: I will go back to captain duties
[Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues]: Sweeper has left at 12:47 pm+
[Dusterboy] 12:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Dusterboy] 12:47 pm:
-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d8 (4) = 7

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d2;d6+d2)
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm:
-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d2 (2) = 8
-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d2 (1) = 6

[] 12:48 pm: *Coms* Note down the location in your star charts Anton thats the best we can do right now.
[Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues]: Zeenix has left at 12:48 pm+
[Anton Barone] 12:48 pm: done
[Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues]: Zeenix has entered at 12:48 pm+
[Anton Barone] 12:49 pm: i add a marker to my map
[] 12:49 pm: (Gonna have to ask laz if you have to roll for that or not)
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: roll repair z
[Zeenix] 12:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 12:50 pm:
-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d12 (6)+ 1d2 (2) = 13

[Zeenix] 12:50 pm: sigh
[] 12:50 pm: Oh my what low rolls you have
[] 12:50 pm: MY ASS
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: Frank sees that both Mute and Lucy took a beating
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: THey both need some treatment
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: not surgury
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: Int+First aid
[Dusterboy] 12:51 pm: Int+GP then
[Dusterboy] 12:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Dusterboy] 12:51 pm:
-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d8 (4) = 12

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: kk
[] 12:52 pm: Zeenix best rolls evah
[->Lazarus] 12:52 pm: We gonna get moving soon?
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: Not successful on Lucy Frank, tn was 19
[] 12:52 pm: I will spend my time communicating with the convoy and saying we will move as soon as they have engines up
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: Mute needs a 15
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: they are REALLY beat up
[Lazarus->] 12:53 pm: yes
[->Lazarus] 12:53 pm: Just wondering figured you wanted to since you gassed mute and lucy lol
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: Rich gets the Mashoing's system rebooting, but realizes he's come to the hard part
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: he needs to beat a 14 to restore stun damage now
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: Frank and Z can roll again
[Dusterboy] 12:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Dusterboy] 12:54 pm:
-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d8 (5) = 14

[Zeenix] 12:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d8)
[Zeenix] 12:54 pm:
-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d12 (6)+ 1d8 (2) = 13

[Zeenix] 12:54 pm: or wait
[Zeenix] 12:55 pm: do I add PP as seperate or add to the last step?
[Zeenix] 12:55 pm: I guess I should have put it seperate.
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: Z your total is 15
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:55 pm: Mute more or les sits on the table, legs hanging over the side and lets the doc do his thing in silence
[Zeenix] 12:55 pm: k
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: you rolled right, but min roll on pp die is points spent and you spent 4
[Zeenix] 12:55 pm: k
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: a plot point will give you a success frank
[Dusterboy] 12:56 pm: Imma add a couple of plt points as well
[] 12:56 pm: Z gets an extra protein pack ration for his effort
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm:
-> 2d8 (3,1 = 4)

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm:
-> 2d8 (2,7 = 9)

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: roll a d6 Frank
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Richard gets the Ma Shoing's power online! Just barely, but the ship begins to power up
[] 12:58 pm: I will also spend some time with the refugees saying we will be on our way shortly
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d2;d6+d2)
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm:
-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d2 (1) = 5
-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d2 (1) = 2

[] 12:58 pm: the hell did you just botch on
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: do you drop by the med bay?
[Dusterboy] 12:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Dusterboy] 12:58 pm:
-> 1d6 (5)

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d2)
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm:
-> 1d2 (2)

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: Mute gets back 5 stun
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: leaving him with 4
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: so now down to 4 stun
[Dusterboy] 12:59 pm: ((Do aces get a reroll in this system, Laz?))
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:59 pm: yep
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: Mute gets 3 plot points for his heroics in saving Lucy
[] 12:59 pm: (lol no duster)
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: ANton gets two for his assistance
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:59 pm: wow
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:59 pm: danke dude
[Dusterboy] 1:00 pm: ((kk, Gabe))
[] 1:00 pm: I get -1 plot point for tripping on some stairs
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:00 pm: hehehe
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: John, Mute, and Lucy get one more for the noble effort of trying to board
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:01 pm: danke
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: and Richard gets a point for his assistance
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 1:01 pm: you are down to 4
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 1:01 pm: had one, you just gave me 3 +1
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: roll repairs z, task is 13
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 1:02 pm: for 5
[Zeenix] 1:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 1:02 pm:
-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d12 (5)+ 1d2 (2) = 15

[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: The power comes up on the Ma Shiong and the ship is capable of movement
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: all the ships can move
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 1:03 pm: right you have 5 plot points, Ithought you were talking stun
[] 1:03 pm: once richard is on board i will tell the convoy it's time to move
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 1:04 pm: ih yes, 4 stun left
[Anton Barone] 1:04 pm: do i need to roll to add this spot to my star charts
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: You can either go get him or wait for a shuttle
[Anton Barone] 1:04 pm: ill go gert him
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: roll d8+d12+d2
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: one more roll z, against an 11
[Anton Barone] 1:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)
[Anton Barone] 1:05 pm:
-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (11)+ 1d2 (2) = 15

[Zeenix] 1:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 1:05 pm:
-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d12 (3)+ 1d2 (1) = 11

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm:
-> 2d8 (4,7 = 11)

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: no progress that round
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: but the ship is moving
[] 1:05 pm: I figured i would have checked on mute and lucy in the med bay as well see how they were doing
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm:
-> 2d8 (8,5 = 13)

[Lucifer Jones] 1:06 pm: So did we roll up new characters yet?
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:06 pm: "I want goats" to John as he sits on the side of the med table getting treatment
[] 1:07 pm: Goats ?
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: Close run thing
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: Mute saved your ass
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:07 pm: "Make milk, make cheese. Fresh every day."
[Anton Barone] 1:07 pm: i helped
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:07 pm: "Small herd, maybe 8, maybe 10"
[Lucifer Jones] 1:08 pm: Saved my ass. What did you have me doing that I needed to be saved.
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: Anton docks with the Ma Shiong and Richard reboards the Fire Angel
[] 1:08 pm: Not much room for goats your already taking up one of the shuttles.
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: you got gassed
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: he shoved you up the stairs ahead of himself
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:08 pm: "Goats are smaller than cows."
[Lucifer Jones] 1:08 pm: Wait... didn't I save some arses a bit earliuer?
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:08 pm: "Kids will love them too."
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: I looked it up, you need a pen of 150 square feet per goat
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:09 pm: "Kids always like goats."
[] 1:09 pm: *Shrugs* Wouldnt know much about that but you still gotta feed em and they shit everywhere not much of a life on board a space ship for an animal.
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: sorry 200 feet
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: shuttles have 150
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:09 pm: (Been at a ton of county fairs, you've been lied to)
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: Soafter a two hour delay, the convoy starts moving
[Lucifer Jones] 1:10 pm: PETA will have issues.
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:10 pm: roll d8+d4+d2
[Lucifer Jones] 1:10 pm: ;)
[] 1:10 pm: Lets get this convoy planet side wouldnt you want to get a piece of farm or some land on the republic instead you could have goats there would be a much better life for em.
[Dusterboy] 1:11 pm: PETA always has issues. They're crazy that way
[Anton Barone] 1:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4+d2)
[Anton Barone] 1:11 pm:
-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d2 (2) = 7

[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d2;d6+d2)
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm:
-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d2 (1) = 5
-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d2 (1) = 6

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:12 pm: you could do a goat in a single pen of say 3x3. but I'd probably do all 8 in one big pen with 3x3 times 8
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:12 pm: will 3 bennys make a diff
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:12 pm: "Could let them graze when we land"
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: The convoy begins getting back up to speed, but it's still slow due to the slow reboot on the MaShiong and the Unity
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:13 pm: (so 72 square feet)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:13 pm: 9 x 8
[] 1:13 pm: Well if the convoy is still not fully operational i would have richard help with repairs underway
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:13 pm: (call it an even 80)
[] 1:13 pm: to smooth transitiion
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm:
-> 2d8 (3,6 = 9)

[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:14 pm: you can use 3 plot points when you roll again
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:14 pm: tell me when
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: richard can't do repairs remotely
[] 1:15 pm: No but im saying i would leave him on the worst damage ship
[] 1:15 pm: So he could get it operational quicker
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: You can see what google finds for the size of a goat pen. this is between Mute and John
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:15 pm: go ahead
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: the Ma Shiong
[Anton Barone] 1:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4+d2+d6)
[Anton Barone] 1:16 pm:
-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d6 (2) = 8

[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: sob
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm:
-> 1d6 (1)

[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:17 pm: bummer
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: you redock with the slow moving Ma Shiong
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: ok z another repair roll against an 11
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:17 pm: is this a sens0rs roll?:
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:17 pm: yes
[Zeenix] 1:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 1:18 pm:
-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d12 (1)+ 1d2 (1) = 8

[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:18 pm: r scanners and sens0rs diff?
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: no joy
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm:
-> 2d8 (2,5 = 7)

[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:19 pm: scanners
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:19 pm: no sensors
[] 1:19 pm: couldnt he use 2 pp
[] 1:19 pm: no wait
[] 1:19 pm: 3 pp
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:19 pm: why dont i roll d8 scanners vs d4
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm:
-> 2d8 (3,7 = 10)

[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: not worth it for 1 stun recovered
[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: he needs his 13 and 15 rolls to do anything
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:21 pm: you did roll d8
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:21 pm: d4+d2 is the ships scanner rating
[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d2;d6+d2)
[Lazarus] 1:21 pm:
-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d2 (1) = 6
-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d2 (1) = 4

[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:21 pm: we need to fix that
[Lucifer Jones] 1:22 pm: So we did get medical attnetion right?
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:22 pm: do i get more rolls
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: yes you did, but Frank didn't roll high enough to help you. You still have 12 stun from the gas
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:23 pm: eventually
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:23 pm: k
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: roll repairs Z
[Dusterboy] 1:23 pm: Can I roll again?
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:23 pm: roll again
[Zeenix] 1:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 1:24 pm:
-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d12 (11)+ 1d2 (1) = 15

[Anton Barone] 1:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4+d2)
[Anton Barone] 1:24 pm:
-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d2 (1) = 11

[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: no frank. One time only, he can only recover stun at 1 popint an hour now
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm:
-> 2d8 (5,3 = 8)

[Anton Barone] 1:25 pm: gable stop mixing up the dice i had 2 buy new ones
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:25 pm: YOu detect a ship slowly over taking you from behind
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d2;d6+d2)
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm:
-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d2 (1) = 4
-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d2 (2) = 8

[Lucifer Jones] 1:25 pm: Can I help myself?
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:25 pm: reconize it?
[->Lazarus] 1:25 pm: Sigh i had kinda wanted to get planetside before you faded it seems theres a buckton of rolls going on
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: no
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:26 pm: need another roll
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:26 pm: do i ?
[Anton Barone] 1:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4+d2)
[Anton Barone] 1:26 pm:
-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d2 (2) = 9

[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:26 pm: It's the Tantivy!!
[Lazarus->] 1:27 pm: I'm trying, but everyone wants to do stuff
[Lucifer Jones] 1:27 pm: So what does 12 stun get me?
[Anton Barone] 1:27 pm: coms captn the tantivy ic comeing up on us from behind what r ur orders
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: nothing really, but if you take 6 more, you get knocked out
[Lucifer Jones] 1:28 pm: kk
[Anton Barone] 1:28 pm: just the crew heard that
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: You are essentially badly battered and well aware that you were in a fight
[Lazarus->] 1:29 pm: Tantivy approaching from behind Anton reports
[->Lazarus] 1:29 pm: okay i have no idea whats going on
[->Lazarus] 1:29 pm: How many days away are we from the planet
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: Richard is sure the Ma Shiong's mechanic can take over repairs now
[] 1:30 pm: yes
[->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: I would have sent out distress calls
[->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: Fucking HH is keeping me occupied with this goat shit im not even seeing whats going on in main screen
[Lazarus->] 1:30 pm: you are five days from Shenzhou
[Anton Barone] 1:30 pm: laz can i make my missle combat worthy?
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: it's the Unity that is slowing the convoy now
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: it doesn't have a warhead
[] 1:31 pm: We could fake it
[] 1:31 pm: Use our targeting array
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: Anton's scans show the Tanvity is badly damaged, really only just mobile
[] 1:31 pm: with the missile loaded
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: but it is trying to close
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: The fighter is armed
[Anton Barone] 1:31 pm: nades in it to make a boom
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: five missiles and full load of cannon ammo
[] 1:32 pm: I use the fighter
[] 1:32 pm: I get into my suit
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: Z can get in one more repair roll
[] 1:32 pm: Fuck why the hell did i forget about the fighter
[Anton Barone] 1:32 pm: we could launch a car at them
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm:
-> 2d8 (8,8 = 16)

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm:
-> 2d8 (6,1 = 7)

[Zeenix] 1:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 1:33 pm:
-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d12 (6)+ 1d2 (2) = 18

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: Richard reports the Ma Shiong is fully rstored!
[Lucifer Jones] 1:35 pm: Wait we left the tavinty operational?
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: they repaired themselves
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: you think you have the only mechanic in the verse?
[Lucifer Jones] 1:35 pm: I thought we took the ship.
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:35 pm: We were repelled
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: no, you got your ass kicked and had to bail
[] 1:35 pm: I called the retreat
[Lucifer Jones] 1:35 pm: Ah.
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d2;d6+d2)
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm:
-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d2 (1) = 2
-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d2 (1) = 5

[] 1:36 pm: Right after they used gas
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:36 pm: roll scanners again
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: John gets suited up
[Anton Barone] 1:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4+d2)
[Anton Barone] 1:37 pm:
-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d2 (1) = 8

[->Lazarus] 1:37 pm: HH will talk to you about the space issue after the session.
[Lucifer Jones] 1:37 pm: Yippie.
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: The only ship in the convoy still damaged is the Rueben James, the mechanic has got the primary damage fixed, but the reboot is giving him fits
[] 1:37 pm: I also make sure to have my earpiece.
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:37 pm: Second ship coming up on scanners
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:37 pm: further back, moving faster
[] 1:38 pm: Im going to order richard to get over to it when he can before i undock the fighter
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:38 pm: will walk among the fugees
[Anton Barone] 1:38 pm: i see 2 ships now cap its further back but faster
[Lazarus->] 1:38 pm: whatever, you can do the same reserach I did
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:38 pm: (try to intimidate them into being calm :) )
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:39 pm: (not literally, but Mute don't none speak much)
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: Richard is on the Ma Shiong and the convoy is staring to accellerate as they too see the ships closing on you from behind
[->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: I know that but i still have to follow your ruling on it either way my only concern is the space issue but deal with it later dont know why hh had to take it up now.
[Lazarus->] 1:40 pm: It's not my ruling. ALl I know is what I found. up to you as captain if you want to sacrifce the space
[Lucifer Jones] 1:40 pm: SHips plural?
[Anton Barone] 1:40 pm: yes 2
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: Unfortunately, the Rueben James is starting to lag
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:40 pm: (who is the other?)
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:40 pm: another scanners roll
[Lucifer Jones] 1:40 pm: [I leave for 30 mintues and what have you all gotten us intoi? ;)]
[] 1:40 pm: Can i disengage the fighter and engage the Tantivy ?
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:40 pm: Tantivy and another enemy ship?)
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: even the tantivy is making ground on her
[Anton Barone] 1:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4+d2)
[Anton Barone] 1:40 pm:
-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d2 (1) = 10

[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:41 pm: it's an ASREV!
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:41 pm: Fast and loaded with hurt
[] 1:41 pm: Laz ?
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:41 pm: purple ?
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: YOu can
[] 1:41 pm: Then thats what i do
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: you've got your suit on, but you will have to first get the containers's doors open
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:42 pm: not sure what you mean?
[] 1:42 pm: Right
[Anton Barone] 1:42 pm: can i talk to the captians with out the verse hearing me ?
[] 1:42 pm: And thats what im doing then
[] 1:42 pm: til i get them open
[] 1:42 pm: You can on coms
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: yes, you can talk to the convoy
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:42 pm: is it a allaince ship or a non allaince signature
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:43 pm: not flying an Alliance or Republic transponder
[Anton Barone] 1:43 pm: to convoy id prep hard burn if you got it we migh need it
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: The Rueben James can't do hard burn
[] 1:43 pm: *Coms* This is John i am disengaging fighter craft now preparing to engage Tantivy.
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6d2;d6d2)
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm:
-> 1d6 (5)
-> 1d6 (3)

[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 1:44 pm: we might have to leave them behind
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm:
-> 2d8 (6,3 = 9)

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: John roll agility + survival
[] 1:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d4)
[] 1:45 pm:
-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d4 (2) = 7

[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 1:45 pm: up to the captain
[] 1:45 pm: boyah !
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: John struggles, but he managed to get the doors open and clamber into the fighter
[Anton Barone] 1:46 pm: i suggest we prep hard burn
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: int + piloting john
[] 1:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 1:46 pm:
-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (3) = 8

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: All ships in the fleet respond they are ready for hard burn except the Rueben James
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: John gets through the fighter's start up sequence and is ready to lift
[->Lazarus] 1:47 pm: Uh
[Anton Barone] 1:47 pm: i suggest you make the hard burn a priority
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: d10+piloting john to clear the container
[] 1:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[] 1:47 pm:
-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d8 (6) = 13

[Lazarus->] 1:47 pm: we'll all have to talk after the game
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: The fighter bursts clear of the container
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: In the distance, John detects the damaged tantivy and an ASREV closing
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: he's going to have to choose who to intercept as the two slaving ships split, with the tantivy going after the Rueben James
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: the ASREV turns toward the rest of the convoy
[] 1:49 pm: Wait theres TWO fucking slaving ships now ?
[Anton Barone] 1:49 pm: yes 2
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: Decisons,. decisions
[Serenity 49: I got those flashbang black and blues]: Dalkiel has left at 1:49 pm+
[Dusterboy] 1:50 pm: Imma gonna guess that that ASREV isn't on our side
[] 1:50 pm: I tell the convoy to escape on coms if i cant save the Rueben james theres not much else i can do.
[Anton Barone] 1:50 pm: i suggest the other capables ships punch it now
[] 1:50 pm: I tell the convoy to hard burn
[] 1:51 pm: I tell anton to make evasive manouvers as get into position to shoot the tantivy
[Anton Barone] 1:51 pm: ill do it even though we have no ammo
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: The eight fully functional ships of the Convoy leaps to hard burn, taking Richard with them on the Ma Shiong
[Anton Barone] 1:51 pm: at least he will live
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: that leaves the fighter, the Fire Angel, the Tantivy, the Rueben James, and the ASREV
[] 1:52 pm: Right i engage the Tantivy it's already damage
[] 1:52 pm: Damaged*
[] 1:52 pm: I have 5 missiles i better make them count
[Anton Barone] 1:52 pm: crit
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: John has time to think "Damn life is complicated."
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: FADE TO BLACK
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:52 pm: (How much of a - is he taking for a called shot, say to engines?)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:52 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6d2)
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm:
-> 1d6 (5)

[->Lazarus] 1:54 pm: Im seriously not in a condition to be keeping up with all of this
[Anton Barone] 1:54 pm: we need to buy more missles or something
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm:
-> 2d8 (7,5 = 12)

[->Lazarus] 1:55 pm: I missed half of the stuff being said because of various pms and then there was the issue with goats.
[Lazarus->] 1:55 pm: If you need to go. I'll deal with HH
[Lucifer Jones] 1:55 pm: Fading to black...
[->Lazarus] 1:56 pm: I told HH that if the space isnt as big as a shuttle it was fine but otherwise not
[Dusterboy] 1:56 pm: Thanks for the sesh, Laz
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:56 pm: good game dude
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: Engines would be -2 step penalty
[Lucifer Jones] 1:56 pm: Wait we can't the switch is stuck
[] 1:56 pm: Thanks for the session laz
[Zeenix] 1:56 pm: GG laz
[Lucifer Jones] 1:56 pm: we have to keep playing ;)
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: The XP for the round will be 4
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:56 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: lots of action and skills this round
[Dusterboy] 1:57 pm: Thanks.
[Dusterboy] 1:57 pm: Have I enough to buy diagnosis now?
[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: you have 32 points dude
[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: what DO you want to buy?
[->Lazarus] 1:58 pm: I think HH was confused as well
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 1:59 pm: let me know on Skype when you are ready to meet
[Anton Barone] 1:59 pm: almost enough for a d10 stat
[->Lazarus] 1:59 pm: Anyway im fine im just a bit disoriented because of lack of sleep is all
[Dusterboy] 1:59 pm: Well, I think Diagnosis, d8 is a must
[Dusterboy] 2:00 pm: Or I could boost my alertness to a d8
[Lazarus->] 2:00 pm: according to his 80 sqare feet thing, you can get 2 in a shuttle
[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: that will leave you 24
[->Lazarus] 2:00 pm: Thats hardly justifiable for the means
[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: but you MAY want to get first aid
[->Lazarus] 2:00 pm: 2 goats isnt exactly gonna do much
[->Lazarus] 2:00 pm: Bah laz
[Lazarus->] 2:00 pm: let's take this to skype so we all can talk together
[->Lazarus] 2:00 pm: You totally suckerpunched me
[->Lazarus] 2:01 pm: 9 exp
[Lazarus->] 2:01 pm: with what?
[Lazarus->] 2:01 pm: yes
[->Lazarus] 2:01 pm: I was so close haha
[Dusterboy] 2:01 pm: Yeah
[Lucifer Jones] 2:01 pm: First aid?
[Dusterboy] 2:01 pm: If we go with First Aid as high as I can
[Lucifer Jones] 2:01 pm: Diagnosis?
[Lazarus->] 2:01 pm: close to what?
[Dusterboy] 2:01 pm: I'm a Doc, remember
[->Lazarus] 2:02 pm: getting a d10 skill
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: for 18 points you can take it to d10
[Lazarus->] 2:02 pm: ah
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 2:02 pm: skype has chosen to update
[->Lazarus] 2:02 pm: but nm i was gonna get piloting for mid bulk
[Lucifer Jones] 2:02 pm: I know, so ma I.
[Lucifer Jones] 2:02 pm: *am
[->Lazarus] 2:02 pm: Although fighters D10 is looking pretty damn sweet right now
[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: he's a better doc than you are lucy, but he doesn't have the combat skills
[Dusterboy] 2:03 pm: Okay. And can I raise my Alertness to a d8 as well?
[->Lazarus] 2:03 pm: But i fucked up seriously bad
[->Lazarus] 2:03 pm: Theres 2 ships
[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: not any more
[Dusterboy] 2:03 pm: kk
[->Lazarus] 2:03 pm: I undocked
[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: 18 into first aid won't let you do both
[->Lazarus] 2:04 pm: I told the rest of the convoy to move without even thinking twice about richard being on it
[Lucifer Jones] 2:04 pm: I thought I was apretty good doctor. Definitely a competent surgeon.
[->Lazarus] 2:04 pm: Or well one of the ships
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 2:04 pm: ok
[Lazarus->] 2:04 pm: oh well, most of the time as leader you have to make the best of several bad options
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 2:04 pm: not going anywhere, can wait
[->Lazarus] 2:05 pm: Yeah i know i just hope i did not fuck us too bad
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 2:05 pm: can you link me, gabel with you in chat in skype?
[->Lazarus] 2:05 pm: Hard to make a sound decision when your heads been spinning for half of the session
[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: you are good, but Frank is specialized as a doctor and can out diagnose you
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 2:05 pm: yep
[Lazarus->] 2:06 pm: Yeah, I know, seems like that's when the most crisis happen
[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: Okay guys
[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: NO GAME NEXT WEEK
[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: Rserves
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 2:06 pm: Ottawa just tied it up
[Dusterboy] 2:06 pm: Awwwwwww *cries*
[Lucifer Jones] 2:06 pm: OK. so make up the week after.
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: sorry guys, I'd rather be here than there
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:07 pm: Yes, 8 hour sesion :)
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: yes, next sessionis actually 24 feb
[Anton Barone] 2:07 pm: i need zero g and vac suit should i get them both at d2 or one at d4
[Dusterboy] 2:07 pm: Okay
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: I know I suck, but wife and I are going someplace for the valentines weekend
[Zeenix] 2:07 pm: Daww
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:08 pm: What?!?!?! What!?!?!? Wife and you going away??? For Valentines???!!??!!
[Zeenix] 2:08 pm: and youd rather be here? come on now Laz
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:08 pm: :P
[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: well, even I'm smart enough to take care of the misses every now and then
[Zeenix] 2:08 pm: We're attractive, but not that attractive
[] 2:08 pm: Wait what
[Dusterboy] 2:08 pm: recipe for a happy marriage.
[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: I'd rather be here next week. Reserves thing will be crap
[] 2:09 pm: Next week is the 10th ?
[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: week after...sorry dudes, wife trumps you
[] 2:09 pm: Then Valentines on 17th ?
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:09 pm: Who needs a happy marriage when youi have RPGs man?
[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: Next game will be 24 Feb
[Anton Barone] 2:09 pm: so should i get 2 skills at d2 or one at d4
[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: your call anton, either works
[Anton Barone] 2:09 pm: how much got d6 ?
[Lucifer Jones] 2:10 pm: I'm at 32xp I believe, 8 to spend.
[Lazarus->] 2:10 pm: you ready to talk goats?
[->Lazarus] 2:10 pm: On skype ?
[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: can't build that high at once
[->Lazarus] 2:10 pm: or here
[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: you can raise a d4 to a d6 for 6
[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: yes, lucy has 8 to spend
[Anton Barone] 2:10 pm: purchase new skill to a d6 is 6 ?
[Lazarus->] 2:10 pm: yes skype
[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: no
[Lucifer Jones] 2:10 pm: no is 12
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:10 pm: 2+4+6 or?
[Dusterboy] 2:11 pm: Well, I'm checking out
[Lazarus] 2:11 pm: no you have to buy the d2 and the d4
[Anton Barone] 2:11 pm: i am 1 xp away
[Lazarus] 2:11 pm: you can't buy a new skill at d6
[Lucifer Jones] 2:11 pm: Later.
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:11 pm: latrs Duster
[] 2:11 pm: Later duster
[Lazarus] 2:11 pm: you can buy two d2 skills for 4 total or one d4 dor 6 total
[Lazarus] 2:11 pm: late duster
[Anton Barone] 2:11 pm: 2 skills at d2 costs how much
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:11 pm: 4
[Anton Barone] 2:11 pm: ok 2 skills it is