Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:29 am+
[Lazarus] 9:29 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: Anton Barone has entered at 9:35 am+
[->Lazarus] 9:43 am: So i will just go ahead and grab fighting type
[General Chatter]: Sweeper has entered at 9:44 am+
[->Lazarus] 9:44 am: Since thats what we discussed a while back
[Lazarus->] 9:44 am: It's about time
[->Lazarus] 9:44 am: Well you know how it is
[->Lazarus] 9:44 am: It's like Mort
[->Lazarus] 9:45 am: Other stuff gets put on hold
[Lazarus->] 9:45 am: Indeed
[->Lazarus] 9:46 am: Anyway im down to 2 exp
[Lazarus->] 9:47 am: Yep
[General Chatter]: Dusterboy has entered at 9:48 am+
[General Chatter]: Hockey_Hippie has entered at 9:54 am+
[General Chatter]: Zeenix has entered at 9:55 am+
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: I created room "Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road"
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road] at 10:01 am+
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Hockey_Hippie has entered at 10:01 am+
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: has entered at 10:01 am+
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Zeenix has entered at 10:01 am+
[] 10:01 am: Anarchy !
[Zeenix] 10:01 am: this is where its at
[Zeenix] 10:01 am: this is the location commonly referred as "the hood"
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: No sign of Grimm
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: not on skype either
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Anton Barone has entered at 10:03 am+
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Lucifer Jones has entered at 10:03 am+
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: there he is
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:03 am: Deak of the Spevil
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:04 am: Influence is now d6 and dodge is now d10
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:04 am+
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 10:04 am: ok
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: okay we're ready to rock.
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:05 am: figure it best to get those out of the way, right?
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 10:05 am: yep
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:06 am: just dropping laundry in, go ahead and do summation, be back in a min
[Dusterboy] 10:06 am: checks his smartgun
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: Today's session is number 48 of Serenity: From the Ashes. GM - Laz. Players - Gabel, omega, Dusterboy, Hockey_Hippie, Zeenix, and Grimmshaw
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: Last time on From the Ashes....
[Lucifer Jones] 10:07 am: No Last time on Serenity: Freedom Chronicles
[Lucifer Jones] 10:08 am: ;)
Sounds more TVish ;)
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: The Crew had obtained a contract from the Alliance as part of Operation Yellowbrick, the voluntary (hopefully) relocation of Browncoat sympathiziers from Alliance territory to the Burnham Republic
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:09 am: (back)
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: The lucrative contract will pay a staggering 15,000 credits to transport 50 refugees to the moon Shenzhou
[Dusterboy] 10:09 am: (front
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: fifteen days into the 21 day trip, the convoy of ten ships came under attack by a pair of ships that turned out to be part of the notorious slaver The Khmerian
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: Thanks to brillinat piloting and blinding luck, the Fire ANgel disabled both attackers
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: The larger Khmerian ship exploded while trying to escape
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: and the smaller Tantivy is drifting disabled after two missile hits
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: two freighters of the convoy a firefly named Glory and a Caterpiller transport the Ma Shiong were completely disabled by EMP cannon
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:14 am: (does that mean all of the circuitry or esential anyway, needs replacing or can we wait something like that out?)
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: And a Unity-class freighter named the Rueben James took partial damage from an EMP burst
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: The three drifting freighters float silently in space as the session opens
[Lucifer Jones] 10:15 am: You would figure ships would have solved the EMP problem these days.
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: an EMP burst causes burned out circuits, but some of that can be bypassed through back up systems
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: Not a concentrated burst
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:16 am: Mute shrugs. He knows 'about' EMPs, but none of the technical details
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: it is possible to harden a ship against even the conentrated burst
[Anton Barone] 10:16 am: " what are your orders captian "?
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Zeenix has left at 10:16 am+
[Lucifer Jones] 10:17 am: So there is our ship, the Tavinity, a disabled firefly asnd freighter a limping ship.. any other ships still operational?
[] 10:17 am: (I do believe we were trying to contact the freighters who need repairs)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:17 am: (Were we planning a boarding party for the Tantivy as well?)
[] 10:17 am: (i was also going to speak with the others in the convoy to direct workflow so mechanics from operational ships in the convoy could lend a hand)
[] 10:18 am: (One thing at a time HH)
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: there are seven undamaged ships
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:18 am: (Heh)
[] 10:19 am: I will contact the undamaged ship and ask for assistance to help repair the damaged ships quicker
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: there are three fully disabled ships. one partially damaged
[] 10:19 am: undamaged ships*
[Dusterboy] 10:19 am: If there are casualties, Frank is need to go and help with treating them.
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: There is a lot of cross talk on the local frequency
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: No reports from the fully disabled ships
[] 10:20 am: Well i assume communications is down there then
[Lucifer Jones] 10:20 am: Can we see into their ship? to see if there is movement?
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: "Who put you in charge." "We've got to run before they come back!" "No we need to stick together." "Who falls behind gets left behind."
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: In short chaos
[] 10:21 am: Okay can i make a leadership roll to make them fall in line ?
[Dusterboy] 10:21 am: Nice that people are thinking of other :(
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: You have to maneuver around to see the other ships, they aren't next to each other
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: they are scattered about within a twenty mile diameter
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: You can try Gabel
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: I'll give you an additional two step boost to skill
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:22 am: can I open Animal Handling (should have it from my monastery days on St. Alban's)
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: from having saved them
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:22 am: D2
[Anton Barone] 10:22 am: ill move us were needed
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 10:22 am: ok
[] 10:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d12+1d2)
[] 10:22 am:

-> 1d12 (8)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d12 (1)+ 1d2 (2) = 12


[] 10:23 am: For the love of god
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:23 am: 2 or 4 XP to open?
[] 10:23 am: look at that shit
[Anton Barone] 10:23 am: can he benny that
[] 10:23 am: I have top notch skills but i cant even roll over a fucking average
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 10:23 am: Two
[Anton Barone] 10:23 am: just for fun
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:23 am: ok
[] 10:23 am: This shit is starting to royally piss me off
[Anton Barone] 10:23 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12)
[Anton Barone] 10:23 am:

-> 1d12 (10)


[Lazarus] 10:23 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 10:23 am:

-> 1d6 (2)


[] 10:24 am: Need to find something i can strangle
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: John's voice cuts through the chatter and once the others realize who it is that is talking, most fall silent
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:24 am: you can keep improving skill spast d12, like d12+d2 etc?
[->Lazarus] 10:25 am: I just get sad sometimes looking at myself roll
[Dusterboy] 10:25 am: You need a slam-man, Gabel
[Lazarus->] 10:25 am: I do understand, your rolls defy logic
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 10:25 am: yes
[] 10:26 am: Right i take charge and tell them that there wont be anybody left behind and we will work together in getting the other ships repaired and on their way
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: "It's HIM!" "Well he did save our pi gu." "I don't like being told what to do." and a collective "SHUT UP!"
[] 10:26 am: I will also mention i will send part of my crew to secure the damaged slave ship we almost destroyed.
[] 10:26 am: If anybody has a problem with that they better speak up now.
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: The other captains generally agree with John's reassuring command voice.
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: "Yeah, for now slick. You've earned that much I suppose. You futz around too much, I'm out of here."
[Lucifer Jones] 10:27 am: [Mute and I can stand behind him and look menacing ;)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:28 am: Or is this just radio?
[] 10:28 am: Since we only have two pilots i will have to fly richard over to one of the ships
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: you can do visual, you are close enough for real time
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:28 am: (we both cros our arms and put on dark sunglasses)
[->Lazarus] 10:28 am: Power went out in Z's home he will be back in a bit
[Lazarus->] 10:28 am: kk
[Lazarus->] 10:29 am: kinda figured he was having problems
[Lazarus->] 10:29 am: it is winter in Finland so not a major shock
[] 10:29 am: As for the Tantivy i want to make sure there is no trouble brewing on the ships were going to help before we start boarding it
[->Lazarus] 10:29 am: Funnily enough power outages arent all that major
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: roll int + intution
[Dusterboy] 10:29 am: ((Is the name "Tavtivy" taken from "Tantive" in Star Warss?))
[] 10:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 10:30 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (8) = 12


[] 10:30 am: Woo
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:30 am: Mute nods slightly in understanding
[Lazarus->] 10:30 am: you'd hope not with such powerful winters
[Dusterboy] 10:30 am: Nice one, Gabel?
[Lazarus->] 10:30 am: loss of power would be deadly
[] 10:30 am: THANK YOU DICE GOD i diserve at least one good roll
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:30 am: (is that really Gabel?)
[->Lazarus] 10:30 am: I know thats why we have to move
[->Lazarus] 10:30 am: And move quickly
[Lazarus->] 10:31 am: You get the impression that the convoy will follow you for at least some time. You're not sure exactly how long though.
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:31 am: what happened to Z?
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 10:31 am: power outage
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:31 am: ok
[Dusterboy] 10:31 am: I think it may be a clone
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: PODS!
[->Lazarus] 10:32 am: I think we should focus our attention on getting those ships up
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:32 am: (but if it wwere a clone, wouldn't it roll the same?)
[Lazarus->] 10:32 am: your call
[Lucifer Jones] 10:32 am: yeah its gabel. he took my freaking dice and I kept rolling low last night.
[->Lazarus] 10:32 am: It's what John would do and i think i can use HH and Grimm as crowd control
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: The chatter on the comms smooths out as the other captains silently agree to follow John's lead
[->Lazarus] 10:32 am: if things get ugly on those ships
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: at least for the time being
[] 10:33 am: Okay heres the plan
[Lucifer Jones] 10:33 am: brb
[] 10:33 am: Power outages are not a good thing with all the passengers on board
[] 10:34 am: With the help of the other ships however we should be able to work quicker with repairs
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[Lazarus] 10:34 am:

-> 1d4 (3)


[Anton Barone] 10:34 am: my dogs just got stuck together
[] 10:34 am: But we have to move fast i want richard and Jones to join me in the shuttle as i ferry Richard over
[] 10:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 10:35 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (1) = 5


[Dusterboy] 10:35 am: What were they doing? :o
[Lucifer Jones] 10:35 am: back
[Anton Barone] 10:35 am: it
[Dusterboy] 10:35 am: Does Frank need to go with him?
[->Lazarus] 10:35 am: (Zeenix wont be back yet it keeps going out)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:35 am: Aye.
[Dusterboy] 10:36 am: Shall I go with them, Lucy?
[] 10:36 am: Actually lets just dock with the first ship for now
[] 10:36 am: That way we can assess the situation
[Anton Barone] 10:36 am: " docking "
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:36 am: (you need Mute?)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:36 am: Thats up to the Captain
[Lazarus->] 10:37 am: damn
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:37 am: (asking him)
[->Lazarus] 10:37 am: He's on his phone atm sending me messages
[] 10:37 am: We will see i dont want everybody on board the ship we need to see how bad it is first
[Lazarus->] 10:37 am: I kinda figured he was using a backup comm
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: So which ship do you go to first?
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:38 am: (OK, which ship now? A friendly or the Tantivy. ?)
[] 10:38 am: The closest one
[] 10:38 am: Friendly first
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:38 am: (I'd think if we were to go to the Tantivy, you'd want both of us there)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:38 am: (OK)
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: The Tantivy, Glory, Ma Shiong, or the partially disabled Rueben James
[] 10:38 am: Glory
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (d3)
[Lazarus] 10:38 am:

-> 1d3 (1)


[Hockey_Hippie] 10:39 am: (Then I'll stay behind and keep the peace in the casrgo bay)
[Lazarus] 10:39 am: The Firefly-class Glory is closest
[] 10:39 am: I tell people to get ready for the worst.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:39 am: [Need to make these quick. longer we delay boarding the Tavinty, the longer nthey have to possible ambush, repair.]
[Lucifer Jones] 10:39 am: I have gun in one hand medical bag in the other
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:39 am: (Agreed)
[] 10:39 am: I also calm the passengers down as well telling them we are doing our best to repair the convoy now and tell them that the worst of it is over.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:40 am: [famous last words]
[] 10:40 am: Well we arent getting shot at thats a good thing for starters
[] 10:40 am: I tell richard to get his stuff
[Anton Barone] 10:40 am: can i get a sensor read on the tanvity to watch for power level changes
[] 10:41 am: You did hack into it
[Anton Barone] 10:41 am: and jam there coms
[] 10:41 am: Last session dident you ?
[Anton Barone] 10:41 am: sorta
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: roll the oratory John
[] 10:41 am: But the powers down so they cant communicate either way
[] 10:42 am: Do i still have a 2 step bonus lol
[] 10:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d10)
[] 10:42 am:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d10 (9) = 16


[] 10:42 am: well that worked out better then i had expected
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:43 am: (it's confirmed, that is not Gabel)
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: The refugess have coe to trust John and nod in agreement at his decision
[] 10:43 am: (I guess i have been getting to know the refugees a little)
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: "It's the right thing to do. Ren ci de fou zhou knows what those hun dan would do to anyone they snatch."
[] 10:44 am: I also order the convoy to do the same on the other ships to establish contact and help with repairs
[] 10:45 am: (Btw i rolled without the 2 step bonus there)
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: good
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: The seven undamaged ships take up a sort of circular foramtion
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: focusing their scanners outward in a sort of 'circle the wagons' kind of protective stance
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: Anton approaches the drifting Glory
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: you'll have to make a piloting roll to dock with the drifting hsip
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: ship
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: d8+d12+d2
[Anton Barone] 10:48 am: i got this
[Anton Barone] 10:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)
[Anton Barone] 10:48 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (2)+ 1d2 (2) = 12


[Lucifer Jones] 10:49 am: brb
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: Anton easly matches vectors and there is a solid THUNK as the airlocks connect
[] 10:49 am: I would have ordered everyone to wear coms now
[] 10:49 am: Earpieces on
[] 10:50 am: We need communications incase we get split up or something
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: sure
[] 10:50 am: I will ask anton if he cant message the Glory somehow
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: everyone comes up on the net
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: anton can try
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: int + hacking
[Anton Barone] 10:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[Anton Barone] 10:52 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (5) = 7


[Lazarus] 10:52 am: bzzzzt
[Anton Barone] 10:52 am: ( i should have b oasted first )
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: no response from the crippled ship
[] 10:52 am: Right i guess it's time to circle the airlock but i will try a morsecode on the door via knocking before entering
[] 10:53 am: See if theres any response
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: you'll have to roll int + knowledge john
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: morse is not being used now, let alone 500 years from now
[] 10:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d2)
[] 10:53 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d2 (1) = 4


[] 10:53 am: Balls
[Lazarus] 10:54 am: still no response
[Lazarus] 10:54 am: you will have to cycle the airlock form your side
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:54 am: (message comes out like a cat walking on a keyboard :P )
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Zeenix has entered at 10:54 am+
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: yea
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:55 am: (WBZ)
[Zeenix] 10:55 am: Hi guys
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: Perfectly in time
[Zeenix] 10:55 am: Im guessing you know i had blackouts
[] 10:55 am: Okay thats what we do then
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: you make sure to kick your power guy in the shins
[] 10:55 am: Although i dont want everyone entering the ship
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:55 am: (or cut back on the mind altering drugs a bit)
[Zeenix] 10:55 am: I live in a farm, im not sure a powerguy has been here since the 1950's
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: both ships have atmo, so the airlock cycles with no problem
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: there is however, the inner hatch
[] 10:56 am: I ask Richard to see if he cant open coms from here
[Dusterboy] 10:56 am: ((who brought the det cord?))
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: int + mech eng
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:57 am: do not have to leave to take Soph to party. They postponed a week due to icy roads.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:57 am: back
[Zeenix] 10:57 am: ok
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 10:57 am: so a good news bad news thing
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 10:58 am: but safety first
[Zeenix] 10:58 am: pulling up my sheet
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:58 am: good news for me this week, bad for soph hehe
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: d10+d6
[Zeenix] 10:58 am: just mech eng or can I use a specialty
[Lucifer Jones] 10:59 am: Is there a manual mechanis,m?
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: yes
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: so no specialties
[Zeenix] 10:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Zeenix] 10:59 am:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d6 (3) = 4


[Lucifer Jones] 10:59 am: Manual mechanism?
[Zeenix] 10:59 am: doo doo doo
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: THe hatch doesn;t open
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: it is manual, so someone else can try
[Lucifer Jones] 11:00 am: Str?
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: still int + mech eng
[] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8)
[] 11:00 am:

-> 1d8 (5)


[] 11:00 am: i fail
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: if you just use brute force, all you can roll is straight strength
[Lucifer Jones] 11:01 am: I raelize that.. I was picturing a wheel that wouldn't budge.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:01 am: STR + plot points
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: you can use plot points
[Lucifer Jones] 11:01 am: 2PP gets me an additional?
[Anton Barone] 11:01 am: do you need me to wire the door
[] 11:01 am: If you are using strength i will ask you to only open it slightly so i can try and open communications
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: d4
[Lucifer Jones] 11:02 am: 3pp gets me a d6?
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: yes
[Lucifer Jones] 11:02 am: Worth a try?
[] 11:02 am: I dont want them thinking we are the slavers
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: or you can just stand outside the door
[] 11:02 am: Lucy dont you have crazy strength already cant you just roll normal str
[] 11:02 am: without using pp
[Lucifer Jones] 11:02 am: Its just a d12.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:02 am: ok.
[] 11:03 am: Yeah thats 1d12 TWICE
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:03 am: (only)
[] 11:03 am: str+str
[Lucifer Jones] 11:03 am: OOOHHH
[Lucifer Jones] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12;d12)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:03 am:

-> 1d12 (6)

-> 1d12 (12)


[Lucifer Jones] 11:03 am: ace.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:03 am: Woot
[] 11:03 am: I think he rocked that door
[] 11:03 am: Im gonna stand there trying to communicate with anybody inside unarmed
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: sigh
[] 11:03 am: Well im not unarmed but i dont have a gun in my hand i dont want to look threataning.
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: I said straight strength
[] 11:04 am: Wait what ?
[] 11:04 am: I thought it was Strength+Strength on those types of things
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: I didn't say burst of strength just a signal die
[] 11:04 am: Well fine
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: look it's just a bloody door with a task number of 7
[] 11:04 am: Guess he dident open it then
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: you are making this difficult
[Lucifer Jones] 11:04 am: that shouold ahve been added together right?
[Zeenix] 11:05 am: Serenity: 48 The long and Winding Door
[] 11:05 am: He can spend a single pp and open it
[Lucifer Jones] 11:05 am: OK I'll roll again Laz. I knew what you were saying .
[Lucifer Jones] 11:05 am: I thought you meant one die.
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: he did roll a 6 with the first die
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: so a plot point will open the door
[] 11:05 am: Thats why i said you can spend a single pp
[Lucifer Jones] 11:05 am: spend it
[] 11:05 am: Sorry for making it hard
[] 11:05 am: I will shut up now
[Lucifer Jones] 11:06 am: [Lucy give the captain a dirty look]
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: It was like Zoolander with the computer
[] 11:06 am: (I never rolled just a single str before thats why)
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:06 am: May I try and mvoe it? I am going to listen to my head and not Gabel ;)
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:06 am: I knew what you wanted.
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: lucy manages to get the door open
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:07 am:

-> 1d6 (1)


[Lucifer Jones] 11:07 am: [And you still never have]
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: and as the door opens, a bullet spangs off the frame
[] 11:07 am: WOA CEASE FIRE FRIENDLY! I Shout
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: "Back off you gorram pirates. Ya ain't goona take us without a fight!"
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 11:08 am: no worries
[] 11:08 am: The pirates are dead this is John Helios Iskellian of the fire angel. can i show you i am not here to hurt you i have my arms up.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:08 am: If I was a freaking goddamn pirate we would have blown the hatch.
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: roll will + persuade
[] 11:08 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d8)
[] 11:08 am:

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d8 (8) = 11


[Lazarus] 11:08 am: anyone in the airlock can roll
[Lucifer Jones] 11:08 am: [LJ is nto happy to be shot at.]
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: "The Fire Angel?"
[Lucifer Jones] 11:09 am: Can I roll restraing - pissed off]
[Lucifer Jones] 11:09 am: ;)
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: "Hey you're that tratior guy."
[] 11:09 am: Aye of the Convoy.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:09 am: Can I swing the door up.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:09 am: or open?
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: "Well, I'll be dipped. I thought it was whoever EMPed us.""Comms and scanners are down."
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:10 am: Yes it si I wasted my next d12 roll. it would have been a 12. ;)
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: "Oh right sorry, sure open the hatch."
[] 11:10 am: Open the door grimm
[] 11:10 am: I got our mechanic here to help
[Lucifer Jones] 11:10 am: Who's Grimm.
[] 11:10 am: And doctors if you have any wounded
[] 11:10 am: Er Lucy sorry
[Lucifer Jones] 11:10 am: opens the hatch.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:11 am: Dr. Jones, do you have wounded?
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:11 am: (are any of the other ships going to donate medics and mechanics?)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:11 am: [I intruduce myself ;)
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: "Oh hey thanks for the mechanic. No one got anything worse than a few bruises. No need for a doc. Thanks for the offer."
[] 11:12 am: Alright i am working with the rest of the convoy i have destroyed one of the slaver vessels but one of them is drifting we need to secure it so it does not become operational.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:12 am: puts his medical bag back on the shuttle
[] 11:12 am: Richard here is the finest damn mechanic around he will get you operational in no time.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:12 am: [snickers how the captian says "i" ....]
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: "SLAVERS? Shen sheng de gao won. That's even worse than pirates. If'n such a thing is possible."
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:13 am: hello?
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:13 am: oops
[Zeenix] 11:14 am: (Funny, calling the man who couldnt get a door open the finest mechanic around)
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: "I don't know why people say what they say about you, but no one that was a traitor would've stood up for us. We owe you one Captain."
[] 11:14 am: There are many things people dont know about me unfortunately.
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: The Captain leads you to the engine room where their own mechanic has started repairs
[Zeenix] 11:15 am: how smashed up is itt
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: What do the rest of you do?
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: "Not so much smashed but every circuit breaker is blown
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: lots of fuses need to be replaced
[] 11:16 am: I tell richard to pick me up on coms when he needs me and i will pick him up on the shuttle to transfer him to the other vessels once he is done here
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: so components shorted and need to be rerouted to the backups
[Zeenix] 11:16 am: (There goes my "this ship belongs to a museum" joke)
[] 11:16 am: It tell the captain of the glory theres some more vessels disabled and we need to establish contact with them
[] 11:17 am: So we will leave richard here to get this ship up then i will arrive to transfer him to the next
[] 11:18 am: I nod at lucy and mute and tell them we need to secure the tantivy after this
[Lucifer Jones] 11:18 am: Aye.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:18 am: Goes back to the shuttle to "gear up"
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: "Sounds like a plan Captain. My names Jacoby, but everyone just calls me Jake. I owe you a bollte of ng-ga-pei when we get to Shenzhou."
[] 11:18 am: We leave Richard on this ship and move to the next to establish communications
[] 11:19 am: *Chuckles* As long as yall get out of here thatl be payment enough for me Jake.
[] 11:19 am: *Shakes his hand* before i leave
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: Jake returns the grasp firmly
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: Anton easily detaches from the Glory once the airlock is sealed
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: "Where to?"
[] 11:20 am: All of the disabled ships without communication then the tantivy
[] 11:20 am: We do the same rounds
[] 11:20 am: Establishing communications to let the people on the disabled ships know whats going on is priority
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: the Ma Shoing is the other completely disabled
[] 11:20 am: Once we get that done we board the tantivy
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: Ma Shiong (Elephant)
[] 11:21 am: Ma Shoing is next then
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: Anton will have to roll piloting to dock with the crippled ship
[Anton Barone] 11:21 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)
[Anton Barone] 11:21 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d12 (11)+ 1d2 (1) = 15


[] 11:21 am: I also put the other ships on coms and tell them we have established communications with the glory and our mechanic is working hard to repair it if they have any mechanics they can spare to help the repairs it would be greatly apprechiated
[] 11:22 am: Anton
[] 11:22 am: I got this!
[] 11:22 am: Anton "I got this" Barone.
[Anton Barone] 11:22 am: im a good pilot i guess
[] 11:22 am: Since lucy was so awesome at opening doors i leave it to him
[Lucifer Jones] 11:23 am: and modest too...
[Lucifer Jones] 11:23 am: Uh Captain, may we allow Antone to dock first?
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: Once again, Anton docks smoothly
[->Lazarus] 11:24 am: I think this is working out at least the others are involved now
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: the airlocks match and the Fire Angel reads an atmo
[Lucifer Jones] 11:25 am: Is this a manual door or is there a switch?
[Lazarus->] 11:25 am: not frank yet, but I'm working on it
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: there's always a switch
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: int + mech eng
[->Lazarus] 11:25 am: Frank we might need incase Lucy and Grimm get shot on the tantivy
[Lucifer Jones] 11:25 am: Does the ship have power?
[] 11:25 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8)
[] 11:25 am:

-> 1d8 (7)


[] 11:25 am: I DID IT
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: none
[] 11:25 am: Did i do it ?
[Lucifer Jones] 11:25 am: if the int mec doesn't work can I still try amnually?
[Lucifer Jones] 11:25 am: hehe gabe...
[Lucifer Jones] 11:26 am: ok Manual it is.
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: the hatch opens, but you are met by dim emergency lighting
[] 11:26 am: I Yell inside.
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:26 am:

-> 1d6 (2)


[] 11:26 am: This is John Helios Iskellian we are here to help is everything okay
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: "Take another step and I'll turn you into protein paste!"
[Anton Barone] 11:27 am: can i get readings off the ship we are at
[] 11:27 am: Woa there we are here to lend aid
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:27 am: (just occured to me that Mute would be at the Captains side throughout all of this as per usual. Too late nowe mind you but that is what he usually does)
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: (base piloting + d4 +2)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:28 am: you're there as we are to hit the Tavinty later.
[Anton Barone] 11:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4+d2)
[Anton Barone] 11:28 am:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d2 (2) = 11


[] 11:28 am: *Nods at mute and lucy* Is everybody okay our mechanic is busy repairing the glory but i am trying to establish communications with the convoy so you all know what is going on
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:28 am: (Oh, was under the impresion I was on the angel)
[] 11:28 am: Are you in need of medical aid ?
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: "Well John, nice to meet you take another step and I'll still fill you full of lead!"
[] 11:29 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d8)
[] 11:29 am:

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d8 (7) = 15


[Hockey_Hippie] 11:29 am: Takes a defensive position in front of the captain at the sound of the threat
[] 11:29 am: thats my persuasion roll
[Lucifer Jones] 11:29 am: During the shuttle hops, Jones goes over a few hand signals and codes with Mute.
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 11:29 am: you read HUNDREDs of life signs. power levels are almost non-existent, and even gravity seems flaky
[] 11:29 am: I have two doctors and my mechanic is currently repairing the Glory we have taken out the slavers who threatened the Convoy.
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:30 am: (wnat about mechanics and medics from the other ships?)
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: "You sound like you are on the level, if you are, step into the open. I want to get the measure of the man with my own eyes."
[Anton Barone] 11:30 am: over coms " captian this ships in a bad way no power and gravity is nearly out as well but i got hundreds of life signs on board".
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: (Not shuttle, this is the Fire Angel)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:31 am: OH my mistake
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:31 am: Mute looks to the Captain
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:31 am:

-> 1d6 (6)


[] 11:31 am: I step into the open
[] 11:31 am: But i go full dodge
[] 11:31 am: If something is up
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: "Guess you must me on the levl. Watch your step. Grav plating is wonky."
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:31 am: (am prepared to shove him out of the way if needed)
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 11:31 am: did i word that right
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 11:32 am: sure did
[] 11:32 am: Alright do you have any injuries on board
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: "Sorry about the rough welcome, but we got hit so fast, we never knew who was attacking."
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: "I got dozens, we tumbled bad when we got hit. No one died thanks the Maker, but I think that's because grav went crazy."
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: "I got three hundred Fugies. Took me the better part of twenty minutes to calm them down."
[Lucifer Jones] 11:34 am: grabs medbag.
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: ironchicken has left at 11:34 am+
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: Lucy is going to have to make agility + athletics to move through the variable gravity
[] 11:35 am: I can understand that i had the same problems myself *Reaches out his hand* Names John Helios Iskellian. Frank and Jones are doctors they can help
[Lucifer Jones] 11:35 am: I'm Dr. Jone3s , this is Dr. Bishop. Take us to the wounded. Mute we can use your help seeing as the Captain appears in no immediate danger.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:36 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:36 am:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d8 (1) = 7


[] 11:36 am: *Coms* Anton you any good with ship repairs
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:36 am: (Captain going on to the next ship?)
[Anton Barone] 11:36 am: " i can fix a little bit o everything".
[Dusterboy] 11:36 am: ((Dr Jones, huh? :D Do we call you "Indy"?))
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: Lucy lurches as he adjusts to the ever changing grav fields, but makes it over to the other captain.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:37 am: Jones will explain to Mute how to perform preliminary triage.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:37 am: [Mutes going to be a jack of all trades soon]
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:37 am: (Still waiting for an answer from the Captain)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:38 am: [Can I call you the tratrous android from Aliens? ;)]
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:38 am: (not going to let him go on to the next ship by himself)
[] 11:38 am: I look at Lucy and say we will be hard pressed to secure the tantivy but i figured me and mute can keep em busy at least.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:38 am: Give us 15 mintues with Mute.
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: Ash
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:39 am: (your call Captain, now or in 15 minutes)
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: Okay, to simplfy things, we'll do this as a complex task
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: Lucy roll Int + internal med. Each roll will represent five minutes work with a task number of 75
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:40 am: ("There is no mindchanging. There is no even.")
[] 11:40 am: (Tbh the captain wants the ships secured the tantivy is on the list but its a secondary priority)
[] 11:40 am: I nod at lucy i say the people are the most important
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:40 am: (OK, then go with Jones for now?)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:40 am:

-> 2d10 (10,7 = 17)


[Hockey_Hippie] 11:40 am: Mute follows Lucy
[Lucifer Jones] 11:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:40 am:

-> 2d10 (6,6 = 12)


[Lucifer Jones] 11:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:40 am:

-> 2d10 (5,2 = 7)


[] 11:41 am: I will keep our own refugees clam and talk to them tell them we are doing our best to fix everything
[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am:

-> 2d10 (1,1 = 2)


[Hockey_Hippie] 11:41 am: (there such a thing as aiding another in Serenity?)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am:

-> 2d10 (6,7 = 13)


[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am:

-> 2d10 (6,7 = 13)


[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am:

-> 2d10 (3,6 = 9)


[] 11:41 am: (You can both make rolls but only take the highest roll i think)
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 11:41 am: indirect assistance, you both roll and take the highest
[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am:

-> 2d10 (3,5 = 8)


[Lazarus] 11:41 am: uh oh
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: hold
[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am: that should go over 75
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 11:41 am: what is he rolling?
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 11:41 am: nevermind
[] 11:41 am: Isnt Duster making rolls ?
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: The Botch makes the task more complex, task number is now 95
[] 11:42 am: Laz what about duster
[Lucifer Jones] 11:42 am: Duster?
[Dusterboy] 11:42 am: I'm here, what do I roll?
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: never heard duster was involved
[Lucifer Jones] 11:42 am: INt + Internal Med
[Lucifer Jones] 11:42 am: I said This is Dr. Bishop and I am Dr. Jones.
[] 11:43 am: Lucy automatically went in then he introduced frank
[] 11:43 am: We also have Jedidia
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: okay you sure did
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: here's the deal
[Lucifer Jones] 11:43 am: So let Duster roll for each of my rolls. if we hit 75 bfore my bothch all is good.
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: duster roll int + internal med
[Lucifer Jones] 11:43 am: One for one
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: you will be doing indirect assistance
[Dusterboy] 11:43 am: Don't have Interal Medicine. I have phisology and anatomy, tho
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: which is both of you roll and take the highest roll
[Dusterboy] 11:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Dusterboy] 11:44 am:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d8 (2) = 11


[Lazarus] 11:44 am: Physiology will work
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: wait
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: okay ready
[] 11:45 am: I assume anton is busy repairing the ship at hte same time
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: seven more rolls
[Dusterboy] 11:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Dusterboy] 11:45 am:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d8 (7) = 8


[Lazarus] 11:45 am: no one told him to do so, he's still on the bridge
[] 11:45 am: I assign anton to help repair the ship since he has mechanical knowledge
[Dusterboy] 11:45 am: (DAT SUX)
[Anton Barone] 11:45 am: what do i roll
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: int + mech eng
[] 11:46 am: While the others deal with the medical stuff i will stay on ship and keep tabs on things
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: keep rolling duster, six more rolls
[Dusterboy] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Dusterboy] 11:46 am:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d8 (2) = 7


[Anton Barone] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4)
[Anton Barone] 11:46 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d4 (4) = 5


[] 11:46 am: I assume Zeenix is doing his part on the Glory
[Dusterboy] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Dusterboy] 11:46 am:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d8 (7) = 17


[] 11:47 am: *Coms* Hows the repairs coming along Richard.
[Dusterboy] 11:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Dusterboy] 11:47 am:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d8 (6) = 13


[Anton Barone] 11:47 am: i have tools and some scrapware
[Dusterboy] 11:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Dusterboy] 11:47 am:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d8 (6) = 14


[Lazarus] 11:47 am: Done
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: total of 35 minutes to treat all the wounded
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: Richard can roll four times int + repairs
[Zeenix] 11:48 am: k
[Zeenix] 11:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 11:48 am:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d12 (10)+ 1d2 (1) = 15


[Zeenix] 11:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 11:48 am:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d12 (5)+ 1d2 (1) = 12


[Zeenix] 11:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 11:48 am:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d12 (9)+ 1d2 (1) = 14


[Zeenix] 11:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 11:48 am:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d12 (8)+ 1d2 (2) = 16


[->Lazarus] 11:48 am: At least everybody is *Involved* now :)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:49 am: not bad :)
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: ok, Richard has got a lot of progress,
[Dusterboy] 11:50 am: What effect to my bad rolls have?
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: he must now roll same skill versus the original damage of 8
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: Actually Duster, with indirect assistance, you covered for Grimm's botch so you saved a bunch of time
[Dusterboy] 11:51 am: Cool
[Zeenix] 11:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 11:51 am:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d12 (9)+ 1d2 (2) = 13


[Lazarus] 11:51 am: Anton can make three rolls of int + mech eng (d4+d8)
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: one more resisted roll richard against a 3, roll six or better and the Glory is back online
[Zeenix] 11:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 11:52 am:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d12 (6)+ 1d2 (2) = 12


[Lucifer Jones] 11:52 am: Uh he can't roll less than a 3..
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 11:52 am: New Complication: "What Nothing Can Do"....
[] 11:53 am: A botch
[Anton Barone] 11:53 am: 3 more rolls 2pp each so that make me d8+d4+d4?
[] 11:53 am: Wouldnt count
[] 11:53 am: Since it would be a botch
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: done. THe lights come back on and the Glory is able to move again
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 11:53 am: ok
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: hang on, I've got some rolls behind the scenes to make. Have anton roll three times d4+d8
[Lucifer Jones] 11:54 am: I get that, but he said.. nevermind
[] 11:54 am: Im on the ship btw laz
[] 11:54 am: The angel making sure the refugees are okay and ocassionally scanning
[Anton Barone] 11:54 am: and 2 pp per roll adds a nother d4 per roll
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 11:54 am: Person is afraid of the Black. What kind of things would you put with that'?
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: ok gabel
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 11:55 am: Like zero G, space flight etc.
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 11:55 am: hang on
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 11:55 am: ok
[Anton Barone] 11:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4+d4)
[Anton Barone] 11:55 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d4 (4) = 9


[Anton Barone] 11:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4+d4)
[Anton Barone] 11:55 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d4 (1) = 12


[Anton Barone] 11:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4+d4)
[Anton Barone] 11:55 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d4 (2) = 10


[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: SaberSeraphim has left at 11:55 am+
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 11:56 am: or would that be a phobia?
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: pruttm has left at 11:56 am+
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: loudriver23 has left at 11:58 am+
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: deaconabyss has left at 11:58 am+
[Lucifer Jones] 11:59 am: ??
[Lucifer Jones] 12:00 pm: taps screen
[] 12:00 pm: Laz is doing some secret gm stuff
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: sorry, I'm working on something
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 12:00 pm: phobia
[Lucifer Jones] 12:00 pm: is that what they call it now.
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 12:01 pm: Would like to think of a complication for zero G
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: okay, repairs continue, you are about 80 minutes into gettign the ships going
[] 12:01 pm: Okay since the medical stuff is done i will gather our assault force
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 12:01 pm: Just use the Phobia rules and tht would complictethe hell out of zero-g
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: okay, the question is, do you leave anton helping the Ma Shiong?
[] 12:02 pm: In all honesty laz
[] 12:02 pm: You know whats gonna happen if i pilot a shuttle
[] 12:02 pm: It's already happened once
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 12:03 pm: yeah but then it isn't really a new complication because Phobia (Zero-G) would accomplish the same thing within current rules.
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: She looks to take a good hour to get to where the ship will be ready to reboot
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: well, up to you
[] 12:03 pm: Tell you what
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 12:03 pm: yes it would
[] 12:03 pm: If Zeenix got the Glory up
[] 12:03 pm: I will relocate him to the Ming
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: at 80 minutes the Glory is fully functional
[] 12:03 pm: Ah okay
[] 12:04 pm: PM laz
[->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: Can i make a tactics roll or an intuition roll
[Lazarus->] 12:04 pm: on what to do next?
[->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Yes
[Lazarus->] 12:05 pm: intuition
[->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Im a bit stumped because i have a few ideas
[] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (2) = 5


[->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Does a 7 get me anywhere
[Lazarus->] 12:05 pm: it would be better than a 5
[->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: If it does spend 2 pp
[->Lazarus] 12:06 pm: Yeah well i was trying to avoid the whole spending all of my pp all the time thats all but no problem
[Lazarus->] 12:06 pm: If getting the convoy moving is your first priority, then getting richard to the Ma Shiong is the best plan
[->Lazarus] 12:07 pm: Okay but i figured i can have Anton dock with the Tantivy and we could get ready to assault
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: Frank and Lucy get 2 plot points for their medical assistance
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: Richard gets two for getting the Glory going
[Dusterboy] 12:07 pm: Thanks
[Zeenix] 12:07 pm: kool
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: nton and john for mechanical, piloting, and command decisions
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: so 2 plot points to all of you
[] 12:08 pm: Woo
[Lucifer Jones] 12:08 pm: yay
[->Lazarus] 12:08 pm: When Richard is done i can pick him up in the shuttle
[Dusterboy] 12:08 pm: 80 minutes, huh?
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:08 pm: 'cept me :)
[Anton Barone] 12:08 pm: i like pp
[] 12:08 pm: PM laz for our plan
[Anton Barone] 12:08 pm: plot points
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: Yes HH, mute helped with the triage
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:09 pm: your call, haven't rolled once this sesion.
[] 12:09 pm: I will tell the Ma Shiong captain that i need our pilot to dock with the slaver vessel we disabled to make sure it does not activate and start attacking the convoy while repairs are under way
[Lazarus->] 12:09 pm: Jacoby will ferry Richard to the Ma Shiong
[Lucifer Jones] 12:09 pm: but you haelped
[] 12:09 pm: I also tell him that our mechanic is well under way to repairing the Glory so when he is done i will shuttle him over here
[Lucifer Jones] 12:09 pm: (shake n bake commercial
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:09 pm: 1 or 2
[Lazarus->] 12:09 pm: it will take roughly the same time f
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: 2
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:09 pm: danke
[] 12:09 pm: Or Jake will shuttle him over
[->Lazarus] 12:10 pm: Okay then we do what i just said we prepare to secure the slaver vessel
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: Jake will fly the Glory over to the Ma Shiong
[->Lazarus] 12:10 pm: There might be civies on there who need help
[] 12:10 pm: Makes more sense
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: so the rest of you can board the Tantivy if you choose
[] 12:10 pm: Anton prepare to dock with the Tantivy i also tell everyone to get armed and geared up body armour and all
[Anton Barone] 12:10 pm: k
[] 12:11 pm: I tell grimm to get into a space suit and i will as well because i have a plan to gass the entry point
[Lucifer Jones] 12:11 pm: body armor adds what to toughness?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:11 pm: oh wait...
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:11 pm: 1 but stops all bullets
[Lucifer Jones] 12:11 pm: wrong game hahaha
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:11 pm: (where do you want me?)
[] 12:12 pm: I get ready locked and loaded with my assault rifle and grenade launcher
[Lucifer Jones] 12:12 pm: remember the signals i told you about...
[] 12:12 pm: Now for the plan
[Lucifer Jones] 12:12 pm: uh grenade launcher? preferably with flashbangs.
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:12 pm: (yes)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:12 pm: not explosives.
[] 12:12 pm: I already told you gass
[] 12:13 pm: I have tons of gass/concussion and flashbangs
[Lucifer Jones] 12:13 pm: just checking..
[Anton Barone] 12:13 pm: i have tons of arrows
[] 12:13 pm: Anyway the plan
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:13 pm: (Flashbangs would not necessitate the use of suits)
[] 12:13 pm: Anton i want you to stay by the ship ready to hack it if it becomes operational somehow during our assault.
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:13 pm: (and they would do the same thing)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:14 pm: no but the pistols and assault rifles will
[] 12:14 pm: I have found that Gass works wonders
[Lucifer Jones] 12:14 pm: do we have any schematioc of this class ship?
[] 12:14 pm: And its the last thing they expect
[Lucifer Jones] 12:14 pm: gaus?
[] 12:15 pm: See if we cant pull up a basic schematic off the cortex
[] 12:15 pm: We should not be too many days away from a planet (Think it was 5 or something)
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: roll int + tech eng, hack if you have it
[Anton Barone] 12:15 pm: k ill start the hacking now laz if i can
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: ok
[Anton Barone] 12:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[Anton Barone] 12:16 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (7) = 15


[Lucifer Jones] 12:16 pm: [you're gonna hack into Laz?]
[] 12:16 pm: But we can avoid gass if you want i can use flashbangs and concussion nades
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: hang on, I am bringing up skype so I can send you the deck plans of the CL-54
[] 12:16 pm: For breaching
[] 12:16 pm: Gief !
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 12:17 pm: does he mean gaus? if not what is gass?
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:17 pm: (just means 2 of you aren't in zero G suits.)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:17 pm: opening skype
[] 12:17 pm: (Depends if theres atmo or not in their ship)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:18 pm: (woukld be the same with gas though wouldn't it? - depenmdant on atmo?)
[] 12:18 pm: (No im saying that if theres no atmo we would need suits anyway)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:19 pm: (Sure - but you should be abler to know that bwefore going in or? - thinking Bushwhacked here)
[] 12:19 pm: Wait
[] 12:19 pm: Laz i already know this ship
[] 12:20 pm: We already boarded one before i remember
[Lucifer Jones] 12:20 pm: but i dom't
[] 12:20 pm: Back when i used gass
[Lucifer Jones] 12:20 pm: *dont
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: ok, the deckplan is in your skype for HH, Gabel, and Grimm
[] 12:20 pm: No im saying John would remember
[Lucifer Jones] 12:20 pm: WTF is gass?
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 12:20 pm: gas
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: IGAS
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: GAS
[Lucifer Jones] 12:20 pm: I've heard of Gaus rifles...
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:20 pm: (got it)
[] 12:20 pm: Yeah my bad Gas
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:20 pm: (breach point would be where exactly?)
[] 12:20 pm: Norwegian we use two ss i forget sometimes
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: not in Serenity
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: I don't have Duster's skype
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: I can email it to you
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:21 pm: hold on
[] 12:22 pm: Main Airlock hippy
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:22 pm: (turn on your skype Duster
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:22 pm: )
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:22 pm: (got it)
[] 12:23 pm: Anyway
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Going to make a complication that is a Survival skill penalty
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: only real way to do this is to flip the Fire Angel and mate the upper airlocks
[] 12:23 pm: We use the covers i made for cover when breaching
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 12:23 pm: ok
[Anton Barone] 12:24 pm: i got that
[Anton Barone] 12:24 pm: need me to roll
[] 12:25 pm: I also warn that there might be non hostiles on the ship maybe slaves so dont get too trigger happy.
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: yes, piloting
[] 12:25 pm: I get ready with a flashbang
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: unfortunately, you will have to climb up and flip once through the hatch
[] 12:26 pm: And take cover behind my covers ready to fire off the grenade.
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:26 pm: (so there is atmo then?)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:26 pm: two pistols, 2 extra clips, assault rifle... My assult rifle is yellow with a smilue face on it and around the edge of the barrel it say s"Smile for the flash"
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: no one has chacked
[] 12:27 pm: We havent docked yet
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:27 pm: (well, can someone before we breach please?)
[] 12:27 pm: Can we check to see if theres atmo before we dock ?
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:27 pm: (OK)
[Anton Barone] 12:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)
[Anton Barone] 12:27 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (7)+ 1d2 (1) = 10


[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: roll base pilot + d4+d2
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:27 pm: (didn'tr we hack their systwem?)
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: Plot point Anton
[Anton Barone] 12:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4+d2)
[Anton Barone] 12:27 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d2 (1) = 9


[Hockey_Hippie] 12:27 pm: (if so shouldn't we be able to check that?)
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: The scan finds atmo and grav
[] 12:28 pm: Right okay
[Anton Barone] 12:28 pm: the 10 need how many pp
[] 12:28 pm: 1
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: you tried, but the tantivy did not respond
[Anton Barone] 12:28 pm: adding it
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: kk
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: noted
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:28 pm: Mute parks himself in front of John. He can throw over my shoulder if he wants to
[Anton Barone] 12:28 pm: i got a 15 on hacking needed a 19 i think
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: you flip the Fire Angel and manage to connect the airlocks
[] 12:29 pm: Okay let me get this straight
[] 12:29 pm: We need to flip once through the hatch ?
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: yes
[] 12:29 pm: I can still fire a grenade into the hatch right ?
[] 12:29 pm: Once opened
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: from your vertical grav to their inverted
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:30 pm: (will hide eyes and plug ears immediately after he fires until grenade goes off)
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: yes you can, but as you can see, you will be firing from your upper hatch to the base of their stairs
[] 12:30 pm: Okay well since Lucy is our resident hatch opener i leave the honors to him and cover him
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:31 pm: Ditto
[Lucifer Jones] 12:31 pm: This hatch... set the C$ to imploe inward....j/k
[Lucifer Jones] 12:31 pm: *c4
[Lucifer Jones] 12:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:31 pm:

-> 1d12 (8)


[Hockey_Hippie] 12:31 pm: Mute will have his shotgun, but will have his bastons in hand as he prefers melee
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: lucy muscles the hatch open
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: you won't be able to hold all that and still climb a ladder
[] 12:32 pm: I have a tactical vest anything lose will be on it
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: you are climbing a ladder, flipping inverted and then climbing down a ladder
[Lucifer Jones] 12:32 pm: loose
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:32 pm: will be over shoulders
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:32 pm: bastons and shotgun
[Lucifer Jones] 12:33 pm: Lucy forces himself to turn so he's inverted by the time he gets to the other ladder.
[] 12:33 pm: I leave frank with the passengers
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: you open the hatch
[] 12:33 pm: And jed so we have a presence.
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:33 pm: Will follow Mute setting himself between the captain and posible enemies
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:33 pm: follow lucy*
[Lucifer Jones] 12:34 pm: Lucy will go firs if need be.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:34 pm: ;)
[] 12:34 pm: Well i was covering you so you are first atm
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:34 pm: (after you big guy :) )
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: so the first thing is the flashbang?
[] 12:34 pm: Has he opened the hatch ?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:34 pm: yes.
[] 12:35 pm: I wont fire with the whole invert grav thing going on
[] 12:35 pm: Will wait til we get inside
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: Lucy first?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:35 pm: yes.
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:35 pm: Lucy - Mute - John
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm:

-> 2d8 (8,3 = 11)


[Lucifer Jones] 12:35 pm: The point climb with rifle at ready.
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: Lucy will have to roll agility + Athletics
[Lucifer Jones] 12:36 pm: 2PP
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: ok
[Lucifer Jones] 12:36 pm: So d8, d6 and d4?
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: yes
[Lucifer Jones] 12:36 pm: Roll d8+d6+d4
[Lucifer Jones] 12:36 pm: hahaha
[Lucifer Jones] 12:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6+d4)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:36 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (2)+ 1d4 (2) = 9


[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d31)
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm:

-> 1d31 (2)


[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d3+1)
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm:

-> 1d3 (3)+ 1 (1) = 4


[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: Lucy manages the flip, but lands awkwardly
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: Lucy ROLL INIT
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:37 pm: (crap, my laundry)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:37 pm: on a 9?
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:37 pm: brb
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm:

-> 2d8 (5,6 = 11)


[Lucifer Jones] 12:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:37 pm:

-> 2d8 (8,3 = 11)


[] 12:37 pm: Oh snap son
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: You land and have enough time to spot rifles swinging your way
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: actions are simultaneous on a tie
[Lucifer Jones] 12:38 pm: so ties don't go to the me?
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: What is your action?
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: Not in Cortex
[Lucifer Jones] 12:38 pm: OK new to game mechanincs hang on.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:39 pm: SO We each get 3 movements each subsequent at a -2 step?
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: np
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: I use the Cortex 2.0 rules on actions
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: first action no penalty
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: second -1 step
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: third -2
[Lucifer Jones] 12:40 pm: May I fire before they can tuirn and fire?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:40 pm: how many rifles?
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: actions will be simultaneous
[] 12:40 pm: (You might want to dodge instead of risking getting lit up unless you got a grenade handy)
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: four
[Lucifer Jones] 12:40 pm: Of course 1 more than actions.
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: you can declare full defense
[->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: I should have shot my flashbang but i was unsure what the gravity shit would do to it
[Lucifer Jones] 12:41 pm: just flashbangs.
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: that adds 2 steps to your defense, but you can take NO offense
[Lucifer Jones] 12:41 pm: not even thrhowing a grenade..
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:41 pm: (back, sorry)
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Four wasn't preplanned: Lazarus starts rolling some dice: (d3+1) Lazarus -> 1d3 (3)+ 1 (1) = 4
[Lucifer Jones] 12:42 pm: Yeah yeah...
[] 12:42 pm: You can throw a flashbang lucy ?
[] 12:42 pm: If you got one
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: he can, but the four will shoot
[] 12:42 pm: Right thats bad
[] 12:43 pm: Full defence jumping into cover is better
[] 12:43 pm: Sorry i was unsure what the gravity shit would do to the flashbang
[Lucifer Jones] 12:43 pm: Yeah full def look for cover.
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: you can see the deck plan, the upper deck is just a long corridor
[Lucifer Jones] 12:43 pm: Let the rest know their positions.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:44 pm: 11, 12, 1, 2
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: lucy doesn't have time for that
[] 12:44 pm: Your best bet is to jump into the ship
[Lucifer Jones] 12:44 pm: ptptpt
[] 12:44 pm: Our ship
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: Lucy is right near 3 on the upper deck
[Lucifer Jones] 12:44 pm: well I see number 5.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:44 pm: Thats not where the airlock from #1 goes...
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:44 pm: ini for Mute or?
[] 12:45 pm: If hes right by 3 couldnt he try and run into the next room
[Lucifer Jones] 12:45 pm: WIAT..
[Lucifer Jones] 12:45 pm: WAIT.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:45 pm: Laz:
[Lucifer Jones] 12:45 pm: If we start at number 1.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:45 pm: those stairs match to the stairs right above #5
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: cargo deck is on the bottom
[Lucifer Jones] 12:46 pm: did we enter from the main airlock?
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: then crew deck in the middle
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: no
[] 12:46 pm: Cant dock there
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: remember anton had to flip the ship?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:46 pm: I could have sworn you said main airlock.
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: ships are back to back
[Lucifer Jones] 12:46 pm: yes.
[] 12:46 pm: Those are the big doors
[Lucifer Jones] 12:46 pm: sigh ok
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: you are coming in from shuttle deck at 3
[Lucifer Jones] 12:46 pm: ok hang on let me rethink this.
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:47 pm: so which airlonck did we enter by then?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:47 pm: #3
[] 12:47 pm: 3
[Lucifer Jones] 12:47 pm: can I go through the door accross the hall?
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:47 pm: EVA Hatch
[Lucifer Jones] 12:47 pm: the guns are where?
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: You've seen the heavy hatches on the shuttles in the series, you can open that, but they will fire at you as you do
[Lucifer Jones] 12:48 pm: So they are right outside the #3?
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:48 pm: If we entered there, the only place the guns could be and get a shot at Lucy is acros the hall
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: Two on stairs down
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: two by red hatch
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:49 pm: those stairs open to the left not the right
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: the red hatch to the left of the stairs
[Lucifer Jones] 12:49 pm: The hatch being above the #3
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: the circle is the doral hatch
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:49 pm: or are they metal grate stairs?
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: red hatch, this is open
[Lucifer Jones] 12:49 pm: likely grates
[] 12:49 pm: you guys are Confusing each other
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: then corridor, stairs would be to lucy's left
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: the second red hatch
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:50 pm: Ok, so then we can also shoot through them like they are shooting through them at us?
[] 12:50 pm: Red hatch would be the ones marked red
[Lucifer Jones] 12:50 pm: Nowonder you're captain.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:50 pm: OK stop I can simplify this.
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: they are open grid stairs so yes you could shoot through them, they'd count as medium cover
[Lucifer Jones] 12:51 pm: Laz you see the #3 on the CL54 sheet
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:51 pm: (OK)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:51 pm: there is a circle in there
[] 12:51 pm: Thats the actual Hatch
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: however the two guys are down about five steps and firing from just over the top of the top stair
[Lucifer Jones] 12:51 pm: is that where I am bfore going through the red hatch.
[] 12:51 pm: You came in from
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: yes, hatch 3 your entry point
[Lucifer Jones] 12:51 pm: so I open the hatch and tehre is two guys right outside that red door?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:52 pm: turning weapons?
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: as soon as you hit the floor at the base of the ladder is when they shoot
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: the first red hatch is open, you didn't have to go through it
[Lucifer Jones] 12:52 pm: full dodge.
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: they are at the SECOND red hatch to the left of the stairs
[Lucifer Jones] 12:52 pm: but they are standing in the square above that red 3?
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: okay, you go full dodge
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: they are in the third square, the one that slants to Lucy;s right
[Lucifer Jones] 12:53 pm: so up on, right one.
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: 5 feet away
[Lucifer Jones] 12:53 pm: *one
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: one five feet away
[Lucifer Jones] 12:54 pm: So they are in the square one up and one to the right.
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: the guys on the stars are ten feet away
[Lucifer Jones] 12:54 pm: I think I got this now.
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: however that makes sense to you. they are fifteen feet away
[Lucifer Jones] 12:54 pm: sorry folks.
[] 12:55 pm: Lets get it over with
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: so roll ad8+d12+d2
[] 12:55 pm: And pray you dont get hit
[Lucifer Jones] 12:55 pm: me?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:55 pm: Do I add PP?
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: you're the one going full dodge
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: You can
[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: (almost turned into that time when we were discussing missile prices)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2+d4)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:56 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d12 (9)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d4 (4) = 16


[Lucifer Jones] 12:56 pm: used 2 PP
[Lazarus->] 12:56 pm: twenty minutes and we haven't even finished the first action
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: ok
[] 12:57 pm: You have a D12+1d2 dodge wow.
[] 12:57 pm: You decided to upgrade that huh
[Lucifer Jones] 12:57 pm: No I have a d10 dodge plus the two steps for going full dodge.
[] 12:57 pm: Ah forgot the full dodge
[] 12:57 pm: Still 1d12+1d2 is awesome
[->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: Dont get me started i would have just said 2 guys on right and left are you dodging or not.
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;2d8;2d8;2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm:

-> 2d8 (5,8 = 13)

-> 2d8 (2,8 = 10)

-> 2d8 (4,3 = 7)

-> 2d8 (3,5 = 8)


[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: lead spangs down the corridor, but Lucy somehow manages to avoid being hit
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:59 pm: Ini or?
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: what do the rest of you do?
[->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: But this was all for them anyway so they got something to do.
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:59 pm: May I?
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: this first turn is all bad guys and lucy
[Lucifer Jones] 12:59 pm: I should be at 3 PP?
[] 12:59 pm: Im going to climb the ladder and flashbang the first guys i see if i can
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:59 pm: I'm second in line behind Lucy
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: you see and hear heavy gunfire
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:00 pm: now can these guys shoot again before I do something?
[] 1:00 pm: Well hh take your action
[Anton Barone] 1:00 pm: can i see any of this on the sensors
[] 1:00 pm: Guess i cant climb til your done
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: Not going to be possible for john to manuever past Mute in the three foot hatch
[] 1:00 pm: Already on that laz :p
[] 1:01 pm: Depends on your Init HH
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:01 pm: Ini:
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: On the ship, I doubt if Anton can scan anything. he might with a dman good perception roll hear the gunfire
[] 1:01 pm: Initiative
[] 1:01 pm: This is a combat phase after all
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:01 pm:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d8 (8) = 11


[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: First action is the Lucy Show
[Anton Barone] 1:01 pm: i can roll i guess
[] 1:01 pm: So i take it your going in then
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:01 pm: (yes)
[Anton Barone] 1:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Anton Barone] 1:02 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (2) = 10


[Hockey_Hippie] 1:02 pm: what was their ini?)
[Anton Barone] 1:02 pm: nothing heard
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: and since no one seems to want to rall anything other than an 11, everybody goes at the same time
[->Lazarus] 1:02 pm: Can i swap out the flash grenade with concussion real quick with fighting type ? It allows for reload and weapon swaps and shit right ?
[Anton Barone] 1:02 pm: well im gonna go warm up lunch
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:02 pm: can I add a PP?
[Lucifer Jones] 1:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lucifer Jones] 1:02 pm:

-> 2d8 (3,3 = 6)


[Hockey_Hippie] 1:02 pm: to ini?
[] 1:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 1:02 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (6) = 10


[] 1:02 pm: i rolled a 10
[] 1:02 pm: :p
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: Anton thinks he hears something, but has no idea what it was
[Lucifer Jones] 1:03 pm: wait I get first action muhahahaha
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: ok, action one for mute, action two for lucy and the goons
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: ALL simultaneous
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: the goons shoot
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: lucy can only dodge now
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: what does mute do?
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:04 pm: Mute will grab the edge of the hatch and swing through and towards the gunners to the left on the stiars parrying/didging first and attacking after with bastons
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: second action dodge for lucy even with the full dend bonus is now d8+d12
[->Lazarus] 1:04 pm: Hes parrying bullets with bastons
[->Lazarus] 1:04 pm: Ninja
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:04 pm: so first action would be the swing through I'm guessing?
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: First action for hute is going to be Agility + Athletics
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:05 pm: dropping a pair of plot points in that
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: ok
[Lucifer Jones] 1:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)
[Lucifer Jones] 1:05 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d12 (9)+ 1d2 (2) = 14


[Lucifer Jones] 1:05 pm: used a PP
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6+1d4)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:05 pm:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d6 (1)+ 1d4 (3) = 8


[Hockey_Hippie] 1:05 pm: wow
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:05 pm: add three more plot points
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: okay hang on, trying to track all this
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:05 pm: after the fact to bring it to 11
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:05 pm: so I have 3 left
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:06 pm: gimme my dice back gabs
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;2d8;2d8;2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm:

-> 2d8 (7,3 = 10)

-> 2d8 (3,1 = 4)

-> 2d8 (3,7 = 10)

-> 2d8 (4,2 = 6)


[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: wait sorry
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6;d8+d6;d8+d6;d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (2) = 8

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (3) = 8

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (1) = 6

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (5) = 9


[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: Lucy again manages to avoid being hit
[] 1:07 pm: My turn ?
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: Mute lands cleanly, but can not attack this action
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: yes John is up next
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:07 pm: OK
[] 1:07 pm: PM laz
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Zeenix has left at 1:07 pm+
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 1:08 pm: will disarm the first shooter with my next action
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: (hope it was just a time out)
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Dusterboy has left at 1:08 pm+
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 1:08 pm: on the stairs I mean
[] 1:08 pm: Think so
[] 1:08 pm: They havent said much in a bit
[Lazarus->] 1:09 pm: you can quick reload as your action if you want, but you won't be able to climb
[->Lazarus] 1:09 pm: I can still climb at a -1
[->Lazarus] 1:09 pm: No wait
[->Lazarus] 1:09 pm: At no penalty
[->Lazarus] 1:09 pm: It allows for a non attack action
[Lazarus->] 1:09 pm: no hands dude
[->Lazarus] 1:09 pm: Im not even up the ladder yet dude
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Dusterboy has entered at 1:09 pm+
[Lucifer Jones] 1:09 pm: wb
[->Lazarus] 1:09 pm: I can reload before i get up
[Lazarus->] 1:09 pm: you can't reload a grenade laucnher and climb a ladder at the same time
[Lucifer Jones] 1:10 pm: summons Zeenix.
[->Lazarus] 1:10 pm: Remember Mutes fat ass was on it
[->Lazarus] 1:10 pm: You wouldnt let me
[Lucifer Jones] 1:10 pm: Figures he'd be late to his own summoning
[->Lazarus] 1:10 pm: So im not on the ladder atm
[Lazarus->] 1:10 pm: climbin would be your action then
[->Lazarus] 1:10 pm: That it would
[Lazarus->] 1:10 pm: agility + athletics
[] 1:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 1:10 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (6) = 11


[] 1:10 pm: Boyah
[Dusterboy] 1:11 pm: Nice
[] 1:11 pm: Like a ninja
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:11 pm: hahaha
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: john drops into the Tantivy cleanly as well
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: Thrid actions for lucy and goons
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: second for Mute and John
[] 1:11 pm: I shoot the first group i have a clear shot on
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4-1)
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm:

-> 1d4 (4)- 1 (1) = 3


[Dusterboy] 1:12 pm: ((how goes the firefight?))
[] 1:12 pm: Grenade to the face i also activate leadership
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: just getting interesting, figure Franks services will be needed any moment
[Lucifer Jones] 1:12 pm: We couldn't find any casualties for you , so were making some.
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: john goes last
[] 1:12 pm: I activate leadership to secure this ship on my turn
[] 1:12 pm: If i cant activate it now
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: roll your dodge lucy d8+ d10
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 1:13 pm: We definitely neede to make a Trait called 'Exciting New Crime' :)
[Lucifer Jones] 1:13 pm: Last two PP I suppose..
[Anton Barone] 1:13 pm: i wish my sensors could see the action
[Lucifer Jones] 1:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10+d4)
[Lucifer Jones] 1:13 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d10 (6)+ 1d4 (3) = 11


[Lucifer Jones] 1:13 pm: ack
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4)
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d4 (3) = 7


[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: Only one of the goons fires at lucy, but misses
[Dusterboy] 1:14 pm: ((Hey, a doctor is most happy when he's bored. Means no-one's got injured or sick))
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: the other three rifles track at Mute
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:14 pm: hehe
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: roll your attack mute
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:14 pm: (gee wonder why?)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:14 pm: disarm shooter cloest to me on the stairs
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: always take down the closest threat first
[->Lazarus] 1:15 pm: Although i might not need the concussion nade since mute insists on going close combat
[Dusterboy] 1:15 pm: Heard that
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:15 pm: with bastons
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d12)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:15 pm:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d12 (10) = 16


[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: you are at -1 step to skill
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:15 pm: ok, hold on
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:15 pm:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d10 (2) = 11


[] 1:15 pm: Z is on his way back
[] 1:15 pm: There he is
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Zeenix has entered at 1:15 pm+
[Lucifer Jones] 1:15 pm: See Late to his own summoning
[Zeenix] 1:16 pm: sorry guys, I was doing other stuff around the house
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4;d8+d4;d8+d4)
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d4 (4) = 11

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d4 (2) = 4

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d4 (1) = 3


[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: two rounds miss mute, but one hits
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)


[Lucifer Jones] 1:16 pm: No worries, I apologize Zee I needed help reading where everyonje was before we satarted.
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:16 pm: wearing body armour
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: trivial damage tough. Armor stops one of those wounds and convers one to stun for a net of 1 stun
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:17 pm: balloisatic mesh
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:17 pm: stops al bullets
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: stops ONE wound, coverts FOUR more to stun
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: not ALL bullets
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:18 pm: ok
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Dalkiel has left at 1:18 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)


[Hockey_Hippie] 1:18 pm: (this is the first time I've ever taken damage, now what?)
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: guys innate fails miserably, so you knock the rifle from his hands
[->Lazarus] 1:18 pm: At least i was smart enough to get protection Ballistic mesh isnt exactly the best stuff
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: One stun is your total damage, you are fine
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:19 pm: (OK)
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: john's turn
[] 1:19 pm: Anyone i have a clear shot at i burstfire the instant i activate leadership
[Anton Barone] 1:19 pm: power up then
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:19 pm: (upstiars dudes are open I believe)
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: ak47 has left at 1:19 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: no clear shot with Mute in front of you
[] 1:19 pm: Thanks mute appreciate it
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:20 pm: (acros the hall and to the left)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:20 pm: (I'm to the left)
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: the corridor is only five feet wide with a ninja dancing around
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:20 pm: (remember I swung through the hatch onto the stairs dudes to the left)
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: he CAN shoot, but you also know how gabel rolls
[] 1:20 pm: Fuck it im taking the shot
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: You are at the top of the stairs
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:21 pm: (shoot at the dudes acros the hall tpo the left not at the ones I'm engaging)
[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: that would be best
[] 1:21 pm: Im not shooting the ones your enganging but laz seems to say your in the way
[] 1:21 pm: Okay
[] 1:21 pm: Leadership active
[] 1:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)
[] 1:21 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (11) = 17


[] 1:21 pm: burst fire
[] 1:22 pm: Er sorry thats not a D12
[Dusterboy] 1:22 pm: ((Just toss a frag his way and then clean up with your assault rifle))
[] 1:22 pm: im at -1 right ?
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: that is -2 steps to skill, so net is 2d8
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: oh right d8+d6
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: but you can roll three times
[] 1:22 pm: I activated leadership laz
[Lucifer Jones] 1:22 pm: [chance to hit Mute 3x - nifty ;)]
[] 1:23 pm: I should have a d10
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: and Burst fire is -2 steps
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:23 pm: hehehe
[] 1:23 pm: Ah fudge
[] 1:23 pm: right okay
[] 1:23 pm: Can i keep my D8
[] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)


[] 1:23 pm: please
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Sweeper has left at 1:23 pm+
[] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (3) = 7


[] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (6) = 9


[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: net of 12
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: 12, 7, 9
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d8)
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm:

-> 3d8 (7,5,6 = 18)


[] 1:23 pm: At least Mutes fat ass was not in the way lol :)
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: all three rounds hit
[] 1:24 pm: 3d8 damage ?
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: yes
[] 1:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d8)
[] 1:24 pm:

-> 3d8 (4,6,4 = 14)


[Hockey_Hippie] 1:24 pm: hehehe, I'll have you know that Mute actually has a fairly tight as for those of you who are keeping track of such things :P) )
[] 1:24 pm: (I know im just joking m8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:24 pm: NP :)
[] 1:25 pm: Your fighting and abilities should all be at a 2+ now
[] 1:25 pm: :)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:25 pm: geile
[] 1:25 pm: er skills*
[Lucifer Jones] 1:25 pm: +2 steps? or +2 to the roll?
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: The goon staggers, but stays on his feet
[] 1:26 pm: 2 step
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: ak47 has left at 1:26 pm+
[Lucifer Jones] 1:26 pm: so how many are left?
[] 1:27 pm: all 4
[] 1:27 pm: Laz never said the guy dropped
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: four are still there
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: one staggered, one disarmed
[] 1:27 pm: So whos turn is it ?
[Lucifer Jones] 1:28 pm: I realize, but if the two on the right are still there I can try and deal with htem next turn.
[] 1:28 pm: (They are)
[] 1:28 pm: (They havent moved)
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: John and Mute can take a third action at -2 steps
[] 1:28 pm: so 1d8+1d4 ?
[] 1:28 pm: for burst
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: yes
[] 1:29 pm: I will switch targets and fire at the other guy
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:29 pm: will attack the disarmed one
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: ok
[] 1:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d4;1d8+1d4;1d8+1d4)
[] 1:29 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d4 (4) = 7

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d4 (2) = 3

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d4 (1) = 2


[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: ok
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:29 pm: with 2 step bonus for leadership
[] 1:29 pm: Oh great i botched the last shot
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: Two rounds fire and John's rifle jams
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8+1d4)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:29 pm:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d8 (3)+ 1d4 (3) = 13


[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm:

-> 2d8 (3,2 = 5)


[] 1:29 pm: lol does 2v2 hit
[] 1:30 pm: no wait its 3
[] 1:30 pm: Woo
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: no you roll 2 d8 for damage
[] 1:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[] 1:30 pm:

-> 2d8 (8,1 = 9)


[] 1:31 pm: My turn is over
[] 1:31 pm: I leave it to HH and Grimm to clean up
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:31 pm: (roll 13 to hit disarmed dude with bastons)
[Lucifer Jones] 1:31 pm: I believe my turnb is over I was 1 move ahead of you both.
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: Second goon is also on his feet
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)


[] 1:32 pm: Yeah but your turn is coming up Lucy
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: You hit the second man's rifle, but he manages to hold on to his weapon
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: END OF ROUND
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: new init
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:33 pm: (was not trying to disarm the sencond man
[] 1:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 1:33 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d8 (1) = 2


[] 1:33 pm: Gorram Weapon Jam *Cursing chinease*
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: oh right, did say that
[] 1:34 pm: Welcome to botch city
[Lucifer Jones] 1:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lucifer Jones] 1:34 pm:

-> 2d8 (6,3 = 9)


[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: roll a d4 for damage HH
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:34 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)


[Hockey_Hippie] 1:34 pm: 1+5?
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: it becomes 5 stun no wounds dude to his armor
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:35 pm: ok, ini for mute
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:35 pm: does the 2 step count on ini too?
[] 1:35 pm: (Im willing to stay on longer to get the combat and stuff out of the way if we go over time either way)
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: not to init
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:35 pm:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d8 (3) = 12


[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;2d4)
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm:

-> 2d8 (7,3 = 10)

-> 2d4 (1,3 = 4)


[Hockey_Hippie] 1:36 pm: (yes, one of us has broken the 11 barrier :P )
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: ok, mute first
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:36 pm: disarm second gunman on stairs
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: kk
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d12+1d4)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:36 pm:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d12 (9)+ 1d4 (2) = 16


[] 1:37 pm: Lucy ?
[] 1:37 pm: Lucy it's your init
[] 1:37 pm: You can act i think ?
[] 1:37 pm: (Has grimm rolled initi again ?)
[] 1:37 pm: (Oh he got a 9)
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: sorry HH, I just reready the rules on disarm, you have to re-roll. A disarm attack is -2 step, so your total is d10+d12
[Lucifer Jones] 1:37 pm: 9
[] 1:38 pm: (Sorry grimm just watching out for ya!)
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: ok you can just accept the 14
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:38 pm: I'l take the 14
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: kk
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (5) = 11


[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (4) = 5


[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: you knock the weapon loose
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: the goons rolled 10, so they go next, at least three of them do
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: the two that have dropped their weapons pick them up
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:40 pm: 2 of them unarmed?
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6;d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 5

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (4) = 11


[] 1:40 pm: Well im sitting there with my pants down and i have a jammed gun
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: one fumbled the weapon and is still unarmed, the second succeeded
[Anton Barone] 1:41 pm: i guess missing combat is good i have no armor
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: 1-3 mute, 4-6 john for the one shooter
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)


[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: shoot the guy with the gun
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm:

-> 2d8 (6,6 = 12)


[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: 12 to you John
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:42 pm: (shouldn't have pulled down your pants after your gun jammed, that has to be a -2 step to dodge :P )
[] 1:42 pm: What do you want me to do im on a botched init
[] 1:42 pm: Im totally FUCKED
[Zeenix] 1:42 pm: .
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: you cn always dodge
[] 1:42 pm: I thought they got the drop when you both init
[Lucifer Jones] 1:42 pm: [Hrmmm so how does the ship name "Pandemonium" sound?
[] 1:42 pm: b***h
[] 1:43 pm: Botch*
[] 1:43 pm: Jesus
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: AND....
[] 1:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[] 1:43 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d10 (5) = 12


[] 1:43 pm: thats my dodge
[] 1:43 pm: i add a pp
[] 1:43 pm: To become ninja
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: ok
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:43 pm: Those are ourt choices? Pandemonium, Bitch, botch and Jesus?
[Lucifer Jones] 1:43 pm: 13 is ninja?
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: the goon's shot misses
[Lucifer Jones] 1:43 pm: Hahaha
[] 1:43 pm: 13 is enough for them to miss
[] 1:43 pm: :p
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: Lucy
[] 1:44 pm: Talk about failed typos
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: Lucy is up, then the wounded goon, then John
[] 1:45 pm: (What do i need to Unjam my gun an action ?)
[Lucifer Jones] 1:45 pm: so there are two goons still to the left of the airlock?
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: all four are still on their feet
[] 1:45 pm: I wounded 2 of them
[] 1:45 pm: You might want to start with them
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: two to left by stairs to to right by second red hatch
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:46 pm: (I've got the 2 to the left, grab the other pair)
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: no room for lucy to shoot through John AND Mute
[Lucifer Jones] 1:46 pm: I meant right
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: well he can, but I doubr john and mute will appreciate it
[Dusterboy] 1:47 pm: Well, if the wound is a clean thru and thru, frank can patch it easily enough
[] 1:47 pm: Lucy can always move next to me ?
[] 1:47 pm: And take aim
[Anton Barone] 1:47 pm: ( well with a high enough caliber you could shoot through two bodies and still hit your target )
[Lucifer Jones] 1:47 pm: NO I'll get the two on the right
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: it will take an agility+athletics to move because of the the crowded area
[Lucifer Jones] 1:48 pm: even to get to the ... ok.
[Lucifer Jones] 1:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lucifer Jones] 1:48 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (5) = 10


[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: pruttm has left at 1:48 pm+
[Lucifer Jones] 1:49 pm: I'm out of plot points
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: you muscle your way forward, you can shoot at the guys on the right
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: ak47 has left at 1:49 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm:

-> 1d4 (4)


[Lucifer Jones] 1:50 pm: So whats the penalty for spray fire?
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: you can't spray with people in front of you
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: again, Mute won't like it
[Lucifer Jones] 1:50 pm: Then I'll shoot the one that looks healthier
[] 1:51 pm: Lucy use burst
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: burst or single shot?
[Lucifer Jones] 1:51 pm: Sigh. isn't burst = spray?
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: no
[] 1:51 pm: Spray is RATARATTATATTT
[] 1:51 pm: Full auto
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: assault rifles fire single, burst, and spray
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: urst is -2 steps to skill, but you roll three times
[->Lazarus] 1:52 pm: Strange i somehow had it in my head grimm was a military man as well guess not
[Lucifer Jones] 1:52 pm: Then Burst is what I meant.
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: ok
[] 1:52 pm: You still get my leadership bonus
[Lucifer Jones] 1:52 pm: ew..
[] 1:52 pm: ^^
[Lucifer Jones] 1:52 pm: which is what?
[] 1:52 pm: 2+ Step to skill
[Lucifer Jones] 1:52 pm: -2? ;)
[Hockey_Hippie] 1:52 pm: +2 steps
[Lucifer Jones] 1:53 pm: so breaks even.
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: your skill would then be 2d8 after all mods
[Lucifer Jones] 1:53 pm: 3 times right?
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: yes
[Lazarus->] 1:53 pm: not at all
[Lucifer Jones] 1:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;2d8;2d8)
[Lucifer Jones] 1:53 pm:

-> 2d8 (5,6 = 11)

-> 2d8 (7,3 = 10)

-> 2d8 (3,3 = 6)


[->Lazarus] 1:53 pm: Dont know why i thought that
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm:

-> 2d8 (2,1 = 3)


[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: well he walked right into that
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: roll 3d8 for damage
[] 1:55 pm: (PM for my next action laz)
[Lucifer Jones] 1:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d8)
[Lucifer Jones] 1:55 pm:

-> 3d8 (1,2,5 = 8)


[Lucifer Jones] 1:55 pm: pft
[Dusterboy] 1:55 pm: ((Bursts can also be achieved with trigger discipline, not a mechanical limiter))
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: The man folds up and drops
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: wounded goon beats feet
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: john is up
[Anton Barone] 1:57 pm: folding them up like lawn chairs
[->Lazarus] 1:58 pm: John realizing his weapon is jammed he has no choice he brings out the weapon nobody has ever seen him fire yet as quick as he can be he unfastenes the Tactical Holster and draws a pistol that looks like it could just as well be a god damned cannon. People Glance there is an Inscription on the side but are rather astonished at the craftsmanship of this pistol.
[->Lazarus] 1:58 pm: I have a story about that gun im gonna use it for once
[->Lazarus] 1:58 pm: Cause it's Shiny
[Lazarus->] 1:59 pm: ok
[Lazarus->] 1:59 pm: the draw is your free action
[Lazarus->] 1:59 pm: take your shot
[] 1:59 pm: John realizing his weapon is jammed he has no choice he brings out the weapon nobody has ever seen him fire yet as quick as he
can be he unfastenes the Tactical Holster and draws a pistol that looks like it could just as well be a god damned cannon. Anybody looking can see there is an
Inscription on the side but it is outshined by the shiny that is the gun he fires two shots in rapid succession.
[->Lazarus] 2:00 pm: Btw the Heavy Pistol has a fire rate of 2
[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: at who?
[->Lazarus] 2:00 pm: that mean i can fire twice a round right ?
[Dusterboy] 2:00 pm: ((Jesus Christ Is In Heaven Now"?))
[Lazarus->] 2:00 pm: yes
[] 2:00 pm: The last wounded goon
[] 2:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)
[] 2:00 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (2) = 10


[] 2:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)
[] 2:00 pm:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d8 (8) = 14


[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: he went down the slanted passageway, you have no shot
[] 2:00 pm: Er
[] 2:00 pm: Oh
[] 2:00 pm: Who is left then ?
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: the drop mute is fighting
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: two
[] 2:01 pm: I will fire into the one mute is not on
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: ok
[] 2:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10)
[] 2:01 pm:

-> 1d10 (7)


[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: because they are down the stairs, they have light cover
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:02 pm: (is that the one who picked up his gin he is firing at?)\
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:02 pm: gun*
[] 2:02 pm: Well it's a d10 and a 7+8 for the shot
[] 2:02 pm: Second shot was wrong
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: he can roll a d6, 1-3 is the one with the rifle
[] 2:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 2:02 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)


[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: 10 and 13
[] 2:03 pm: The wracking sound from the pistol sounds like an elephant gun just went off
[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6;d8+d4)
[Lazarus] 2:03 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (5) = 6

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d4 (1) = 9


[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: both hit
[] 2:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[] 2:03 pm:

-> 2d8 (3,2 = 5)


[] 2:03 pm: Damage on the other hand dont make up for my narrative
[] 2:03 pm: Stupid fucking b.
[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: The man staggers, but is saved by his body armor
[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: End of round
[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: new init
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:04 pm: INI?
[] 2:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[] 2:04 pm:

-> 2d8 (6,2 = 8)


[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 2:04 pm:

-> 2d8 (2,5 = 7)


[Hockey_Hippie] 2:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:04 pm:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d8 (8) = 12


[Lucifer Jones] 2:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lucifer Jones] 2:05 pm:

-> 2d8 (2,4 = 6)


[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: Mute goes first
[->Lazarus] 2:05 pm: Eh oh well at least i try
[->Lazarus] 2:05 pm: Cant give more then that lol
[Lazarus->] 2:06 pm: well you had to pick up your normal rolling sooner or later
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:06 pm: OK, I'd like to attack the disarmed one but I'd like to in my push him up against the one wityh the rifle so that he cannot get a shot off of any use. How?
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:06 pm: during my attack
[Serenity: 48 The Long and Winding Road]: Dalkiel has left at 2:06 pm+
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:06 pm: what do I need to roll?
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: call it a normal attack, but you will need an extraordinary success to do all that (7 over TN)
[->Lazarus] 2:07 pm: Very true
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:07 pm: what is the TN for that or can't you tell me?
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: don't know until he rolls his dodge
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d10+1d4)
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:07 pm:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d10 (7)+ 1d4 (2) = 12


[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 2:08 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (2) = 9


[Hockey_Hippie] 2:08 pm: can I add PP after he dodges?
[Lucifer Jones] 2:08 pm: sticks his foot out to trip the dodging guy.
[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: you hit him, but you don't knock him into the second
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:08 pm: you rolled too quickly I was thinking of adding PP
[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: you don't have enough
[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: you are 3 over and you only have 3 left
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:08 pm: you're right
[->Lazarus] 2:09 pm: At least grimm and HH are having fun using their characters to the fullest thats what counts
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:09 pm: OK damage?
[Lucifer Jones] 2:09 pm: I wich I has 1 left ;)
[Lucifer Jones] 2:09 pm: *wish
[Lazarus->] 2:09 pm: sucks for the other three though
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:09 pm: can I pp damage?
[Lazarus->] 2:09 pm: I promise, next adventure is on the groung
[->Lazarus] 2:09 pm: It does indeed but i did include them for alot of the stuff
[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: you can
[->Lazarus] 2:09 pm: I can only work with what i have
[Lazarus->] 2:09 pm: indeed
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:09 pm: I'll drop 2 PP on the damage roll
[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: 3 would add d6 to damage
[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: d4 then
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4)
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:10 pm:

-> 2d4 (3,1 = 4)


[Hockey_Hippie] 2:10 pm: 7
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:10 pm: I am sucking
[Lazarus] 2:11 pm: ok guy is still on his feet
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:11 pm: wait does Leadership also count on dam or no?
[Lazarus] 2:11 pm: John is next
[] 2:11 pm: Who is left ?
[Lazarus] 2:11 pm: not for damage, just to skill
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:11 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 2:11 pm: two mute is fighting
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:11 pm: (wounded guy around corner and 2 on the stiars)
[] 2:11 pm: I thought i was out of actions
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:12 pm: new round
[] 2:12 pm: ah right
[] 2:12 pm: i fire again double burst shot into same guy
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 2:12 pm: Is leadership cummulative. If I had it in a combat situation would it add to Gabes?
[] 2:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)
[] 2:12 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d12 (12) = 19


[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 2:12 pm: no, only one
[] 2:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[] 2:12 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d10 (7) = 10


[] 2:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[] 2:12 pm:

-> 2d8 (8,7 = 15)


[] 2:12 pm: 15 damage if they both hit
[] 2:12 pm: Holy fuck
[Lazarus] 2:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12;d8+d10)
[Lazarus] 2:12 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (9) = 13

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d10 (1) = 9


[] 2:12 pm: My rolls are going into overdrive
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:13 pm: Did you swap out your dice with mine?
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 2:13 pm: kk
[Lazarus] 2:13 pm: roll damage
[] 2:13 pm: Already did
[] 2:13 pm: I rolled 2d8
[] 2:13 pm: I got 15
[] 2:14 pm: I did it all in one sequence make things faster
[Lazarus] 2:14 pm: He crumples
[] 2:15 pm: The roar of the pistol chimes through the hallway.
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:15 pm: chimes?!?!?? chimes???!?!?!!
[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: Last guy, turns to run and as he does, he pulls something off his belt and throws it over his shoulder
[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 2:15 pm:

-> 2d8 (8,8 = 16)


[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: uh oh
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:15 pm: (Gabs shoots his masive pistol "ding")
[Dusterboy] 2:15 pm: Critical success?
[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 2:15 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (3) = 8


[Lazarus] 2:16 pm: something like that,
[Lucifer Jones] 2:16 pm: Hey no acin g.
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:16 pm: :P
[Lazarus] 2:16 pm: You all have a chance to recognize the flashbang as it arcs through the air
[Lazarus] 2:16 pm: and literally
[Lazarus] 2:16 pm: FADE TO BLACK
[Lucifer Jones] 2:16 pm: Can I use my rifle to hit it back to him?
[Lucifer Jones] 2:16 pm: lol
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:17 pm: Can I run under its arc so it lands behind me?
[Lazarus] 2:17 pm: Next time on From the Ashes...MAYBE
[Anton Barone] 2:17 pm: at least im not blind
[Lazarus] 2:17 pm: He rolled a critical success, you've already taken your actions
[] 2:17 pm: Thanks for the session laz
[Lucifer Jones] 2:17 pm: ptptpt
[] 2:17 pm: We can still roll to resist the effect of the flashbang though
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:17 pm: Danke dude
[Lazarus] 2:17 pm: only Grim has a chance AND the two of you are in his way
[] 2:18 pm: Even if it does get up in our face
[Anton Barone] 2:18 pm: are we makeing good time on the ship
[Lazarus] 2:18 pm: You are welcome thanks for the session
[] 2:18 pm: Chatlog save it !
[Lucifer Jones] 2:18 pm: OH wait I can tackle those two towards the direction the guy was running to get them under the arc...
[Anton Barone] 2:18 pm: xp or next time
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:18 pm: XPXPXPXP :P
[Lazarus] 2:19 pm: XP will be 3 to this point
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:19 pm: ok
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:19 pm: danke
[Lucifer Jones] 2:19 pm: My I feel naked w/o any PPs.
[Lazarus] 2:19 pm: with conversions, that's 5 to Frank and Richard, 4 to Anton
[Lucifer Jones] 2:19 pm: so tak e3 xp?
[Zeenix] 2:19 pm: k
[->Lazarus] 2:19 pm: One thing though
[->Lazarus] 2:19 pm: Guys who arent involved get more pp
[Anton Barone] 2:19 pm: i like conversions
[Lucifer Jones] 2:19 pm: ...
[Lazarus] 2:19 pm: 3 for John, Mute, and Lucy
[Lucifer Jones] 2:20 pm: I would if I ever had more than 6 PPs
[Hockey_Hippie] 2:20 pm: jump on Skype and I'll shoot you my updated character
[->Lazarus] 2:20 pm: Since they dont have to spend it most times
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 2:20 pm: Thinking of buying some goats for milk
[Lazarus] 2:20 pm: Yeah being out of plot points is just as bad as being out of benniues
[Anton Barone] 2:20 pm: i need a trait to get more at start
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 2:21 pm: lol, have to run that one by John, mucking out goat pens is no fun
[Lucifer Jones] 2:21 pm: Worse because PP can add to XP.
[] 2:21 pm: Welcome to my world
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 2:21 pm: only a half donzen man, a dozxen tops
[] 2:21 pm: Im always out of PP
[Lazarus->] 2:21 pm: depends, I've seen anton burn all his points
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 2:21 pm: still a lot of workk