Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:32 am+

[Lazarus] 9:32 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.

[Lazarus] 9:46 am: I created room "Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick"

[General Chatter]: has left at 9:46 am+

Welcome! You have entered [Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick] at 9:46 am+

[->Lazarus] 9:47 am: Lorenzo 'Smoothie' McManus goes through about a girlfriend a month or thereabouts. Brigit' Honey' Barnes has taken to calling them collectively the 'Rookies of the Year' both because they are trophies and they don't know enough about 'Smoothire' to avoid him.....

[Lazarus] 9:47 am: so which do you prefer Gabel, A1 or Heinz 57?

[->Lazarus] 9:48 am: However, his latest squeeze, a bubblyt blonde has been around for 3 months. There is a reason for this....

[Lazarus->] 9:48 am: hmmm a ladies man could be interesting

[->Lazarus] 9:48 am: She's an undercover Interpol agent.

[] 9:48 am: Sigh

[] 9:48 am: Heinz

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: has entered at 9:48 am+

[Lazarus->] 9:49 am: and she's holding charges over his head?

[->Lazarus] 9:49 am: ATM all interpol knows or suspects, is that the dealership alwats seems to have a lot of quality used boats on their lot and perhaps a couple other small things they have spotted. They have no idea on the scope of the operation beyond that.

[Lazarus] 9:49 am: Heinz 57...check

[] 9:50 am: Heinz 57?

[] 9:50 am: Is that your fave sauce, Laz?

[] 9:50 am: Im going to become Ketchup.

[->Lazarus] 9:50 am: IR, they always seem to be able to sell for below book if they need to for example

[] 9:50 am: Fun times

[Lazarus] 9:51 am: I was asking Gabel which he preferred for the stampede

[->Lazarus] 9:51 am: They suspect something is not right, but they don't know if there indeed is or what it is. Which is why they sent her in.

[] 9:51 am: It's what mommy tomato said to child tomato when he lagged behind

[] 9:52 am: Your not helping duster damn it

[] 9:52 am: :)

[Lazarus->] 9:52 am: but the truth is, these boats are all hot right?

[] 9:52 am: Hey duster i forgot to ask you interested in a cyberpunk game im getting one started up additional to the hellfrost game

[->Lazarus] 9:52 am: yes

[] 9:53 am: Wont be anytime soon but im getting the groundwork down

[Lazarus] 9:53 am: At least Frank could have a couple of traumas to treat

[->Lazarus] 9:53 am: Bought at auction by settlers, hijacked, taken to Beylix for re-fitting and then shipped onto Beaumonde for re-sale.

[] 9:53 am: Could be.

[] 9:53 am: Hmm

[->Lazarus] 9:53 am: 'Honey' Barnes handles the paperwork forging.

[->Lazarus] 9:54 am: If push comes to shove laz

[->Lazarus] 9:54 am: Would a gass grenade be useful to stem the tide if we dont manage to contain it ?

[Lazarus->] 9:54 am: as long as she doesn't get caugt, she will be a star witness

[->Lazarus] 9:54 am: The operation puts up with Lorenzo's debts and extravagent lifestyle for one reason. He could sell ice on St,. Albans.

[Lazarus->] 9:55 am: gas is no discriminary

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: has entered at 9:55 am+

[Lazarus->] 9:55 am: but the down side is, you are pushing your life support to the max

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: has entered at 9:55 am+

[->Lazarus] 9:55 am: I know but i do have a bonus against gasses

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: Lucifer Jones has entered at 9:55 am+

[->Lazarus] 9:55 am: Yeah then theres that

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: Zeenix has entered at 9:56 am+

[Lucifer Jones] 9:56 am: I'm not late am I. 10 AM Laz time.

[Zeenix] 9:56 am: right

[] 9:56 am: i go afk for one minute to get the baby a bottle and the main room empties out

[] 9:56 am: Hi Zee

[Zeenix] 9:56 am: sorry everyone, I was making a milkshake

[] 9:56 am: Why do you want to scare milk?

[Lazarus] 9:56 am: Hey Z, well if you were making a milkshake, that's a get out jail free card

[Zeenix] 9:56 am: because you have to make them shaken before they get wounds

[Zeenix] 9:57 am: laz understands

[] 9:57 am: will be ordering pizza later. what's that get me?

[Zeenix] 9:57 am: zits

[Zeenix] 9:57 am: from the grease

[] 9:57 am: but only the finest quality of zits :)

[Lucifer Jones] 9:57 am: Depends, are you ordering any for us?

[Zeenix] 9:58 am: depends on the quality of the pizza

[Lazarus] 9:58 am: besides, just like a proper Vodka Martini, it must be shaken not stirred

[Zeenix] 9:58 am: there is that phenomenon called pizza face, so watch out for that.

[Lazarus] 9:58 am: well, we are all here, so let's kick the tires and light the fires

[Zeenix] 9:59 am: dont know if theres any evidence to link pizzas and pizza faces together though

[Lazarus] 10:00 am: This is session 47 of Serenity: From the Ashes. GM - Lazarus. Players Gabel, omega, Grimmshaw, Zeenix, Dusterboy, and the inestimable Hockey_Hippie

[Lazarus] 10:00 am: LAST TIME ON FROM THE ASHES...

[Zeenix] 10:00 am: sparkles

[Lazarus] 10:01 am: After his acquital and suspended sentence, John Iskellian and the crew looked around Meridian for work

[Lazarus] 10:01 am: They saw contracts for relocating refugees from the Alliance to the Republic were being offered to any and all freighters

[Lazarus] 10:02 am: However when they applied, they found it was any and all freighters except for the Fire Angel

[Lazarus] 10:02 am: But, it turned out the contracts were also being offered by the Alliance

[Lazarus] 10:03 am: beating feet to the nearest Alliance sector and the planet Jiangying, the crew did get hired to ferry 50 refugees as part of Operation Yellowbrick

[Lazarus] 10:05 am: Shortly after lift off however, a few passengers got into a fight over something and the brawl started a panic

[Lazarus] 10:05 am: John and Mute managed to get close to the combatants, but the fight started to spread

[Lazarus] 10:05 am: After several attempts to shout the fighters down, John asked for Anton to sound an emergency siren

[Lazarus] 10:06 am: That had the unintended effect of causing even more panic

[Lazarus] 10:06 am: As the passengers attempted to stampede with no where to go, we faded to black

[Lazarus] 10:07 am: We take up our story as the crowd begins to move

[Lazarus] 10:07 am: First, John and Mute will have to make Agility + Athletics to stay on their feet

[Lazarus] 10:08 am: An Average task for the moment

[] 10:08 am: (I believe I was on the top bunks of the beds next to the fisticuffities

[Lazarus] 10:08 am: You had bounced next to John

[] 10:08 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[] 10:08 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 3

 

[] 10:08 am: ,o-deas

[Lazarus] 10:08 am: you used the bunks to get there

[] 10:08 am: I give up trying to roll anything decent in any situation

[] 10:08 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6)

[] 10:08 am:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d6 (1) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 10:09 am: readies Heinz 57

[] 10:09 am: plot point

[Lazarus] 10:09 am: In the initial crush, John is knocked to the ground and Mute just barely manages to keep his feet

[Lucifer Jones] 10:09 am: [Someone's drawn a Heinz 57?? Oh shit!

[->Lazarus] 10:10 am: Sigh

[Lazarus->] 10:10 am: but it makes for such a great story!

[Lazarus] 10:10 am: Mute can try and pull John to his feet

[->Lazarus] 10:10 am: It does it does i know but i get frustrated at my own luck sometimes im allowed to ;)

[] 10:10 am: Mute wilol jump into the middle of it al in a defensive stance ready to parry the first blow

[] 10:11 am: next to john

[Lazarus] 10:11 am: but it will take another agility + Athletics to reach him -1 step for second action

[Lazarus] 10:11 am: and a burst of strength with -2 steps to pull him up

[] 10:11 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d4)

[] 10:11 am:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d4 (1) = 4

 

[] 10:11 am: 3 plot points

[Lazarus] 10:11 am: ok

[] 10:11 am: you are bloody contagious Gabs

[Lazarus] 10:11 am: again, Mute somehow drives through the crowd to reach john

[Lazarus] 10:12 am: ok, for the strength roll

[] 10:12 am: I just dont even know what to say anymore

[Lazarus] 10:12 am: normally that is str + str, but...

[Lazarus] 10:12 am: I will to str + str -2 steps

[] 10:12 am: you want that roll from me?

[Zeenix] 10:12 am: tee hee

[] 10:12 am: OK

[Lazarus] 10:13 am: you have 2 plot points left

[] 10:13 am: going to burn one

[Lucifer Jones] 10:13 am: So would that be -2 steps to both dice?

[Lazarus] 10:13 am: ok, so d8+d4+d2

[] 10:13 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d4+1d2)

[] 10:13 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d2 (2) = 7

 

[Lazarus->] 10:13 am: that I can understand

[Lazarus] 10:14 am: Through a superhuman effort, Mute pulls John to his feet

[Lazarus] 10:14 am: starts rolling some dice: (d3+1)

[Lazarus] 10:14 am:

-> 1d3 (1)+ 1 (1) = 2

 

[Lazarus] 10:14 am: earning 3 plot points for his actions

[Lazarus] 10:15 am: end of the round

[] 10:15 am: am in defensive position between John and combatants, correct?

[Lazarus] 10:15 am: Everyone else on the ship can roll alertness + perception

[] 10:15 am: danke

[Lazarus] 10:15 am: I'll say you managed to get back to back

[Lucifer Jones] 10:15 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lucifer Jones] 10:15 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 2

 

[Lucifer Jones] 10:15 am: I have the head set up to loud.

[] 10:16 am: *John Nods at mute and gets ready to deal with the situation*

[Lucifer Jones] 10:16 am: should never try Gabes dice

[Lazarus] 10:16 am: blissfully unaware in his bunk, doing what, I won't say. Lucy hears nothing

[] 10:16 am: haha

[] 10:16 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 10:16 am:

-> 2d6 (6,3 = 9)

 

[Lazarus] 10:16 am: Anton, Frank, and Richard can roll

[Zeenix] 10:17 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)

[Zeenix] 10:17 am:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d6 (6) = 9

 

[Lazarus] 10:17 am: Frank and Richard hear a commotion in the cargobay that does not sound good

[] 10:17 am: what am i rolling exactly i am still in the cockpit

[Lazarus] 10:18 am: alertness + perception

[] 10:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[] 10:18 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6

 

[Zeenix] 10:18 am: I move to cargobay

[] 10:18 am: *I head on down to see what's up*

[Lucifer Jones] 10:19 am: I wanna benny that roll ;)

[Lazarus] 10:19 am: Anton, already alerted that something was up faintly hears the trouble

[] 10:19 am: But wait

[] 10:19 am: i doubt i am aware

[] 10:19 am: We sounded the alarm

[] 10:19 am: everyone should have heard

[Lucifer Jones] 10:19 am: I botched...

[Lazarus] 10:19 am: unfortunately Lucy does not with a botch

[] 10:19 am: ( i can turn down the atmo make them sleepy )

[] 10:19 am: Oh yeah Lucy botched

[Lucifer Jones] 10:19 am: So I must have head phones on.

[Lazarus] 10:19 am: the rest of the crew is free to act this round

[Lazarus] 10:20 am: lucy will have to roll next round

[] 10:20 am: (INI?)

[Lucifer Jones] 10:20 am: turns the volume up a little.

[] 10:20 am: heh

[Lazarus] 10:20 am: init for john and mute

[] 10:20 am: (It's his favourite part of the song)

[Zeenix] 10:20 am: I dont know what to do.

[Lazarus] 10:20 am: the others are not engaged

[] 10:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[] 10:20 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (4) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 10:20 am: Richard then stands around indecisively

[Lazarus] 10:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 10:20 am:

-> 1d6 (5)

 

[] 10:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[] 10:20 am:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d8 (8) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 10:21 am: We'll say Richard is near the engine room on deck two

[Lazarus] 10:21 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 10:21 am:

-> 2d6 (4,3 = 7)

 

[Lazarus] 10:21 am: Frank is running toward the cargobay

[] 10:21 am: *yup*

[Lazarus] 10:21 am: he will get there this round on an average agility + athletics

[Zeenix] 10:22 am: uh, I was going to the cargobay aswell

[Lazarus] 10:22 am: If anton wants to get to the cargobay in one round, his task is Hard

[Zeenix] 10:22 am: [Zeenix] 7:18 pm: I move to cargobay

[] 10:22 am: (yeah but you're in Finland so it takes longer :P )

[] 10:23 am: ( i have more control over the ship from here )

[Lazarus] 10:23 am: true, but you also said you didn't know what to do

[Lazarus] 10:23 am: okay anton can take an action in the cockpit

[Zeenix] 10:23 am: ok fair enough

[Lazarus] 10:23 am: however, richard's taskis also hard as he's got the farthest to go

[Lazarus] 10:24 am: so frank and richard ned to roll agility + athletics

[Lazarus] 10:24 am: whatis anton going to do?

[] 10:24 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 10:24 am:

-> 2d6 (4,3 = 7)

 

[Zeenix] 10:24 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 10:24 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (1) = 9

 

[Lazarus] 10:25 am: trotting down the stairs from the engine room, richard makes it about halfway to the cargo bay

[Lazarus] 10:25 am: frank gets close to the cargo bay from the common room

[] 10:25 am: *turns off alarm * " over coms sorry folks that was a nnear impact i wasnt to fond of the crew is used to my sudden sfifts , i try to keep[ them as light as possible . Heres some nice music to lighten the mood ". * turns on popular music over the speakers *

[Lucifer Jones] 10:25 am: [???]=

[Lazarus] 10:25 am: roll will + influence anton

[] 10:25 am: ( i should have proffed that )

[Zeenix] 10:26 am: deploying smooth jazz in 3... 2... 1...

[] 10:26 am: i have no influnce so ill put 4 pp in to it i get d8 + ?

[Lazarus] 10:26 am: Take Five would be most appropriate

[Lazarus] 10:26 am: yes anton

[Lazarus] 10:27 am: besides, it would be a fitting tribute to Dave Brubeck

[] 10:27 am: whats my second die

[Lazarus] 10:27 am: d8

[Zeenix] 10:27 am: as long as "popular music" isnt black metal

[Lazarus] 10:27 am: so 2d8

[Zeenix] 10:27 am: you dont want to turn a brawl into a moshpit

[] 10:27 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[] 10:27 am:

-> 2d8 (3,6 = 9)

 

[] 10:27 am: (Skunk Anasie)

[Lazarus] 10:27 am: let the bodies hit the floor would be a bad choice

[] 10:27 am: Can i somehow assist him i should still be near the com system right ?

[Zeenix] 10:28 am: try singing along gabel

[Zeenix] 10:28 am: into the comms

[Lazarus] 10:28 am: John is a tad occupied to be helping others at the moment

[] 10:28 am: (Mute is looking to basically put as many people down - not kill them mind you - as fast as posible)

[Lazarus] 10:28 am: Richard's idea isn't without merit

[] 10:28 am: ((switches the music to Nightwish))

[Lazarus] 10:28 am: at least it would be funny as all get out

[Lazarus] 10:29 am: ok, both john and mute are up

[Lazarus] 10:29 am: the stopping of the alarm has taken the edge off the panic

[] 10:29 am: what's directly in front of me? How many combatants are within reach

[] 10:29 am: ?

[] 10:29 am: Okay i nod at mute and tell him to take car of the origional people who were the problem i join him

[Lazarus] 10:29 am: but John has seen the looks on the faces arond him before

[Lazarus] 10:30 am: john toll alert + intuition

[Lazarus] 10:30 am: roll even

[] 10:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[] 10:30 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d8 (4) = 10

 

[Lucifer Jones] 10:30 am: [yawn]

[] 10:30 am: a plot point if it helps get more information

[] 10:30 am: (that's almost ikmpresive Gabs :) )

[Lucifer Jones] 10:31 am: [Give me back my dice Gabe!]

[Lazarus] 10:31 am: John's wartime experience tells him that if he makes the right announcement, he can check the panic, but the four locked in combat will need, firmer advisement

[] 10:31 am: Alright i will defer to mute to calm the situation down behind me i will use the coms again

[] 10:31 am: (How many of them can I get to - the four?)

[] 10:31 am: And i will help mute once i calm the populace down

[Lazarus] 10:31 am: So john can lay down his max willpower and leadership as mute wades into the four knuckleheads actually fighting

[Lazarus] 10:32 am: Mute can reach the four, but is limitd to his three actions

[] 10:32 am: (will take one from each side first as I do not want it to seem like I'm playing favourites

[] 10:32 am: 1st shot on guy 1 from side a

[Lazarus] 10:32 am: ok

[] 10:33 am: using double bastons

[Lucifer Jones] 10:33 am: [rolls his d12 thumb twiddling]

[] 10:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)

[] 10:33 am:

-> 1d12 (2)+ 1d8 (4) = 6

 

[] 10:33 am: plot point

[] 10:33 am: wow

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: a single plot point may not help hh, I have to see what the guy's dodge is

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: Gabel?

[Lazarus] 10:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 10:35 am:

-> 2d6 (4,4 = 8)

 

[] 10:35 am: Oh right i talk into the coms

[] 10:35 am: OK, what might help without revealing any info , just a question in general

[Lazarus] 10:35 am: in this case, the guy beat your attack by 2

[Lazarus] 10:35 am: if you spend 2 plot points you will hit, but will only do weapon damage

[] 10:36 am: OK, and adding plot points now is not allowed I take it correct?

[Lazarus] 10:36 am: yes you can, but they are 1 for 1

[] 10:36 am: then I will spend al I have left (4 more)

[Lazarus] 10:36 am: pre roll they add a die

[] 10:36 am: so it would be an 11 all told

[] 10:37 am: does that help anymore?

[Lazarus] 10:37 am: you had four plot points

[Lazarus] 10:37 am: you burned 2 to get the hit

[] 10:37 am: (do Ido more with or without the double baston?)

[Lazarus] 10:37 am: the bastons do d4

[] 10:37 am: burn one, then 4

[Lazarus] 10:37 am: you CAN use the last plot points to add to damage

[] 10:38 am: Seems we said they did same as clubs Laz

[] 10:38 am: (IE D6)

[Lazarus] 10:39 am: I was looking at the rules and I feel these things fall in between a baton and a club, which is a d4

[] 10:39 am: Well, given that, can I re-do?

[Lazarus] 10:39 am: I'd day give up the first attack as a miss

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: given how low you rolled, there is no way you can put this guy down

[->Lazarus] 10:40 am: don't want to belabour the point and maybe I'm mising something, but I'd like to think a ma=rtial artist of myu skill would do more damage with the basdtons than joe cop on the beat with a night stick or?

[] 10:40 am: OK, you want my plot points then?

[] 10:40 am: Ladies and gentlemen this is the captain speaking, please calm down as our pilot has informed you the situation is under control if you would please enjoy the music and refrain from pushing each other we do not want any uneeded injuries on this trip (I did speak to a bunch of them along the trip so they would know my voice as i have been going around talking to them before this broke out)

[] 10:40 am: I'll taker a second swat at him

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: I have you at four, with your first attack being a miss

[Lazarus] 10:41 am: roll it John

[] 10:41 am: I rolled wrong anyway

[] 10:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d4+1d8)

[] 10:41 am:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d8 (1) = 11

 

[] 10:41 am: God

[Lucifer Jones] 10:41 am: Yes?

[] 10:41 am: (I shoulkd have rolled 1d12 +1d10 on the first one

[] 10:41 am: Well it's not the worst roll in the history

[Lucifer Jones] 10:41 am: Whatchya need Gabe.

[Lucifer Jones] 10:41 am: ;)

[Lazarus->] 10:41 am: given the average schmoe rolls a d8, you have far more potential to do more damage, but in this case you happened to miss. Even Bruce Lee missed some times

[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: ok.

[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: I did roll wrongthough

[] 10:42 am: Using Persuasion

[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: I rolled 12/8 when I should have rolled 12/10

[Lazarus] 10:42 am: John's message checks the spread of the panic, but does not end it complete, the stampede effect does lessen

[] 10:42 am: (actually that was supposed to be a 1d12+1d2 but whatever)

[] 10:43 am: 2nd swat at same guy

[Lazarus] 10:43 am: ok d12+d8 for second action

[] 10:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (/1d10+1d10)

[] 10:43 am:

-> / 1d10 (9)+ 1d10 (3) = 3

 

[Lazarus] 10:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)

[Lazarus] 10:43 am:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d4 (3) = 7

 

[] 10:43 am: 12

[Lazarus] 10:44 am: odd how that displayed

[] 10:44 am: I know

[Lazarus] 10:44 am: that is a hit, so roll the d4 for damage

[Lucifer Jones] 10:44 am: if divided one score inbto the other

[Lucifer Jones] 10:44 am: *

[Lucifer Jones] 10:44 am: *it

[Lucifer Jones] 10:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (*d10+d10)

[Lucifer Jones] 10:45 am:

-> * 1d10 (1)+ 1d10 (9) = 9

 

[Lucifer Jones] 10:45 am: I guess not.

[Lucifer Jones] 10:45 am: Sorry textin somethng

[Lucifer Jones] 10:45 am: *testing

[Lazarus] 10:45 am: here

[] 10:45 am: (OK, so let me understand this correctly, if I had attacxked withouta weapon, I would have done 5? and because I'm using the bastons I do 1d4?)

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: you add the d4 on top of the 5 stun

[] 10:46 am: aqha

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: otherwise, it would just be the 5

[] 10:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)

[] 10:46 am:

-> 1d4 (1)

 

[] 10:46 am: now it makes sense

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: hand to hand damage is the difference between the attack and the defense

[] 10:46 am: (yep, that I know)

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: total is 6 points of stunon that guy

[] 10:46 am: so 6 dam

[] 10:47 am: anything?

[] 10:47 am: (really not the best time to come up a cropper on dice rolls)

[Lazarus] 10:47 am: he's still on his feet, obviously staggered

[] 10:47 am: 3rd asttasck on his opponent

[Lazarus] 10:47 am: you have one more action

[Lazarus] 10:47 am: d12+d6 then

[] 10:48 am: Agility is D10, skill is d12. Shouldn't it be 1d10+1d8?

[Lazarus] 10:48 am: yes

[Lazarus] 10:48 am: just checked

[] 10:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[] 10:48 am:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d8 (5) = 14

 

[Lazarus] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 10:49 am:

-> 2d6 (6,5 = 11)

 

[Lazarus] 10:49 am: another hit, roll the d4

[] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)

[] 10:49 am:

-> 1d4 (4)

 

[] 10:49 am: 7

[Lazarus] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6;2d6)

[Lazarus] 10:49 am:

-> 2d6 (4,6 = 10)

-> 2d6 (6,2 = 8)

 

[Lazarus] 10:50 am: both men are badly battered, still on their feet and still lurching at each other

[Lazarus] 10:50 am: summon sots

[Lazarus] 10:50 am: stubborn

[Lazarus] 10:50 am: next round

[Lucifer Jones] 10:50 am: [Zzzzzzzz]

[->Lazarus] 10:50 am: I forgot to bloody parry first. Dammit.

[Lazarus] 10:50 am: lucy...oh luuuuuuuuuuuuuucy

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: Dalkiel has left at 10:50 am+

[] 10:50 am: INI?

[Lucifer Jones] 10:50 am: I must be asleep. the alarm is off.

[Lazarus] 10:50 am: for john and mute

[] 10:51 am: ((You have a pompadour now, Laz?))

[Lazarus] 10:51 am: he can roll alert + perception

[] 10:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[] 10:51 am:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d8 (7) = 8

 

[Lucifer Jones] 10:51 am: ok rolling

[Lazarus] 10:51 am: and I sing Babalou too

[Lucifer Jones] 10:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lucifer Jones] 10:51 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 5

 

[Lucifer Jones] 10:51 am: WOOOT I didn't botch!

[] 10:51 am: No alarm now though

[Lucifer Jones] 10:52 am: I know. Which is why I wasn't sure why Laz had me roll.

[Lazarus] 10:52 am: Lucy's little fantasy is pretty deep. He can hear something, but has no idea what it is

[Lazarus] 10:52 am: Sort of like how Jayne woke up in Objects in Space and just rolled over

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: Malhavok has left at 10:52 am+

[] 10:52 am: Man that was so funny

[Lucifer Jones] 10:52 am: UH no fastasy..

[] 10:52 am: That scene was pretty well done

[->Lazarus] 10:53 am: smack me if I do that again at the beginning of a fight

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: Ok sure, you have having a thrilling game of naked scrable with Lucy Liu

[] 10:53 am: Oh wait you need my init again ?

[Lazarus->] 10:53 am: ok

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: yes john

[Lucifer Jones] 10:53 am: Ewww she'd be like 10000 years old.

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 10:53 am:

-> 2d6 (6,2 = 8)

 

[] 10:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[] 10:53 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d8 (6) = 7

 

[Lucifer Jones] 10:54 am: What time is it in game?

[] 10:54 am: do i need to do crazy barrel rolls

[Lucifer Jones] 10:54 am: I'll head to the galley

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: ok mute and the combatants go at the same time

[Lucifer Jones] 10:54 am: figure I got 50+ tpo feed

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: about 10 am

[] 10:54 am: (funniest scene for me was Simon and Kayleigh's initial reaction to 'A Man they call Jayne')

[] 10:55 am: 1st guy on team a

[] 10:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d10)

[] 10:55 am:

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d10 (3) = 15

 

[Lazarus] 10:55 am: Funniest element of hte entire series was when Mal kicked Crow into the engine

[Lazarus] 10:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d2)

[Lazarus] 10:55 am:

-> 2d2 (1,1 = 2)

 

[Lazarus] 10:55 am: CRACK THUNK

[Lazarus] 10:55 am: soooo sleepy

[] 10:55 am: "Best for everyone, I'm right there with ya!"

[] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)

[] 10:56 am:

-> 1d4 (2)

 

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: one down out and in need of medical attention

[] 10:56 am: 15 dam

[] 10:56 am: his opponent? or do you want him to attack first?

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 10:56 am:

-> 1d6 (4)

 

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: the two other guys that were fighting, turn on Mute

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: the third guy backs away in staggered defeat

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6;2d6)

[Lazarus] 10:57 am:

-> 2d6 (6,4 = 10)

-> 2d6 (3,5 = 8)

 

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: looks like your next two actions Mute are parries or dodges

[] 10:58 am: Dodge 1

[] 10:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)

[] 10:58 am:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d10 (1) = 9

 

[] 10:58 am: plot point

[] 10:58 am: or do I need 2 there?

[] 10:58 am: *goes to back up Mute, hoping he's up for this*

[Lazarus] 10:58 am: the man connects with his fist for no damage

[] 10:58 am: Dodge 2

[Lazarus] 10:58 am: just one

[] 10:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[] 10:59 am:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d8 (7) = 10

 

[Lazarus] 10:59 am: second guy misses

[] 10:59 am: OK, who else goes then now?

[Lazarus] 10:59 am: frank will have to roll str + str or Agility + athletics to reach the fight

[Lazarus] 10:59 am: John can try one more of his leadership rolls

[Lazarus] 10:59 am: make it count

[] 10:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 10:59 am:

-> 2d6 (3,2 = 5)

 

[] 11:00 am: Leadership this time ?

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: Frnak pushes, but the crowd pushes back for no progress

[] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d10)

[] 11:00 am:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d10 (10) = 15

 

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: Whatever skill you want to use

[] 11:00 am: i add a plot point to make that a 16 if it helps

[] 11:00 am: (wow!!!)

[] 11:00 am: Leadership

[Zeenix] 11:00 am: (BRB)

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: 15 is Formidable, 16 doesn't help

[] 11:00 am: k

[] 11:00 am: (Do I see Frank trying to make his way through?)

[] 11:01 am: Would a Heroic help ?

[] 11:01 am: Which is what 19 ?

[Lazarus] 11:01 am: Finally John's words get through, and the non-engaged passengers begin to calm and move away with a bit of order

[] 11:01 am: Oh well thats not too bad

[] 11:02 am: ((Can I make another try?))

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: used need a extraordinary over a 15 which is a 22

[] 11:02 am: (Even though 2 of my dice rolled below average the 10 saved me)

[] 11:02 am: (If I see Frank, I'll yell "Walk on top of the beds"

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: Mute is rather busy fighting two guys, he can see anyone

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: can't

[] 11:03 am: (OK)

[Lazarus] 11:03 am: I'll allow one more try Frank

[Lazarus] 11:03 am: I know richard went afk, but he arrives too

[] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 11:03 am:

-> 2d6 (2,6 = 8)

 

[] 11:03 am: (BTW, Toronto won it's opener vs Montreal last night :) )

[Lazarus] 11:04 am: On his second effort, with the crowd thinning, Frank barely reaches the seen of the fight and immediately notices a man on the ground

[Lazarus] 11:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 11:04 am:

-> 1d6 (5)

 

[Lucifer Jones] 11:04 am: realizes the galley looks awfully quiet for this time of morning.

[] 11:04 am: *goes over to him to see how badly he is injured*

[] 11:04 am: lol grimm

[Lazarus] 11:05 am: now comes the one weak flaw of the cortex combat system. It is possible to overload a defender's three actions

[Lazarus] 11:05 am: Mute is out of actions, so all he can use is Innate defense, which is straight agility

[Lucifer Jones] 11:05 am: [overload?]

[] 11:05 am: new round II thought or? or is there yet another one attacking me?

[Lazarus] 11:05 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4;d6+d4)

[Lazarus] 11:05 am:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d4 (1) = 5

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d4 (1) = 4

 

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: however, these two mooks suck

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: there are the two still attacking

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: Mute must now roll agility twice

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: you can use plot points if you choose

[] 11:06 am: aha, with their second actionsd)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d2)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:06 am:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d2 (2) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: exactly

[] 11:06 am: (mute is a tank)

[] 11:06 am: 5 and 4 are the numbers I need to hit?

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: first guy misses

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: yes, now a 4

[->Lazarus] 11:07 am: If i picked up gunsmithing would that be a Craft skill or a Guns skill speciality

[] 11:07 am: straight up

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: kk

[] 11:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10)

[] 11:07 am:

-> 1d10 (10)

 

[] 11:07 am: (does handspring to avoid blow and lands behind him) :)

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: now if you want to do something RELLY cool, spend another plot point

[] 11:07 am: burn one

[Lazarus] 11:08 am: ok, that gives you an extraordinary success over this guy's attack

[Lazarus] 11:08 am: You can reposte

[] 11:08 am: at what minus?

[Lazarus] 11:08 am: Free attack of agility + let's say d6 for a fourth action

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: Windstar has left at 11:09 am+

[] 11:09 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6)

[] 11:09 am:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d6 (3) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 11:09 am: roll the d4

[] 11:09 am: can he parry?

[Lazarus] 11:09 am: not on a reposte

[] 11:09 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)

[] 11:09 am:

-> 1d4 (4)

 

[Lazarus] 11:09 am: CRACK, the guy staggered back, sits down confused, and then slumps over

[Lazarus] 11:10 am: leaving only one now outnumbered mook, who decides discretion is the better part of getting his pi gu kicked

[] 11:11 am: "Sit" points baston at the floor

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: John continues to calm the crowd over the comms

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: the rest of the crew arrives and the passengers figure out that everything is okay

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: well except for the one guy with a concussion

[Lucifer Jones] 11:11 am: Making gumbo.

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: The lst guy obeys with a glower

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: but he is clearly cowed

[Lucifer Jones] 11:12 am: readying for lunch

[] 11:12 am: Looks to Frank and the 1st downed guy groin "Needs ice for that"

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: Richard helps Frank get the first mook to the infirmary

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: roll int + best medical expertise Frank

[] 11:13 am: (pizza)

[Lazarus] 11:13 am: the second guy was only out for a couple seconds looking ragged, he stumbles over to the bunk John leads him to and passes out again

[] 11:13 am: Gorram it that almost turned gon beh real quick. I need a drink

[Lazarus->] 11:14 am: I'd say craft

[] 11:14 am: Gonna roll INT + Physiology

[] 11:14 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)

[] 11:14 am:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d8 (8) = 13

 

[Lazarus] 11:14 am: As the othrs enter the galley, Lucy asks "What I miss?"

[Lucifer Jones] 11:15 am: Where were you.. gumbo's getting cold.

[] 11:15 am: (brb babys diaper)

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: The man is going to e out for several ours, but there is no skull fracture. Good thing idiot's have thick skulls

[] 11:15 am: ((The flip side to that is that there is less room for brains))

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: After the excitement, the passengers settle into a routine

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: as does the crew

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:16 am: Think Omega takes care of 2 children... baby and girlfriend...

[Lazarus] 11:16 am: does anyone wish to do anything for the journey

[] 11:16 am: Oh nothing much another war almost started on the ship

[Lazarus] 11:16 am: Mute earns 2 plot points for the that was cool thing

[] 11:16 am: (back)

[Lazarus] 11:16 am: John gets 2 points for qwelling the riot

[Lucifer Jones] 11:16 am: puts a request in to have his alarm com repaired because it obviously malfunctioned since he didn't hear the alarm.

[Lazarus] 11:16 am: everyone else gets 1

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 11:17 am: Or so it would seem

[Lucifer Jones] 11:17 am: even me?

[] 11:17 am: Am i on 8 now ?

[] 11:17 am: danke

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:17 am: Do I get the PP too...?

[Lazarus] 11:17 am: yes gabel

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 11:17 am: Yes +1 for the RP

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:17 am: ty

[] 11:18 am: *A single tear is shed* (I am above my starting plot points ITS A MIRACLE)

[] 11:18 am: (and one mook will never father children again)

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 11:18 am: np

[Lazarus] 11:18 am: the days begin to pass

[] 11:18 am: works on garden

[Lazarus] 11:18 am: three

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: five

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: ten

[] 11:19 am: Uh yeah well

[] 11:19 am: I wanted to question them

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: The passengers seem to have never ending complains

[] 11:19 am: Why the hell they were fighting

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: the space is too small

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: there's not enough food

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: the lines to the latrines are too long

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: My feet hurt

[] 11:19 am: (the wi-fi sucks)

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: wah wah wah

[Lucifer Jones] 11:19 am: [If someone complaions about the food you should point out who made it and that they can come discuss it if they would like.]

[Lazarus] 11:20 am: But nothing serious, just too many people cooped in too small a space for too long

[] 11:20 am: Well i do my best to try and calm them down going around talking to them ect (I also question the people who were fighting)

[Lazarus] 11:20 am: well they are limited to protein packs

[Lazarus] 11:20 am: there isn't enough fresh or canned for all of them

[Lazarus] 11:20 am: and the Alliance only provided protein

[] 11:21 am: Ah

[Lucifer Jones] 11:21 am: I've been working their packs into the food to make it more palatible. ergo Gumbo

[Lazarus] 11:21 am: who interacts with the passengers? Does anyone specifically stay away from them?

[Lucifer Jones] 11:21 am: I make no effort to avoid them.

[Lazarus] 11:21 am: You are doing what you can Lucy, but at the end of the day, it's still protein

[] 11:22 am: ((Oh course, no bread, no milk, no dairy, no veg - idiots))

[Zeenix] 11:22 am: (Back)

[] 11:22 am: (I'll make my rounds, more or less walking through silent like just to remind folks what happens if they get to ruslesome

[] 11:22 am: tusslesome*

[Lazarus] 11:22 am: does richard involve himself with the passengers at all?

[Lazarus] 11:23 am: frank, john, lucy, and mute do

[Zeenix] 11:23 am: I guess, if I dont need to be in the engine room

[Lazarus] 11:23 am: not sure about anton

[] 11:23 am: Like i said i was going to question the people fighting why they were fighting unless what you just explained was why

[Lazarus] 11:23 am: ok, then.. at the halfway point of the trip

[] 11:24 am: back

[Lazarus] 11:24 am: everyone less anton can roll alertness + perception

[] 11:24 am: Also

[] 11:24 am: i stay in the cockpit most days

[] 11:24 am: I wanted to know something in pm

[] 11:24 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[] 11:24 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (4) = 11

 

[Lazarus->] 11:24 am: frank can roll alertness + general practice

[->Lazarus] 11:24 am: There any way we can at least give a small meal one day of normal food

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: Sweeper has left at 11:25 am+

[Zeenix] 11:25 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)

[Zeenix] 11:25 am:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12

 

[Lazarus->] 11:25 am: let me check your stores

[Lucifer Jones] 11:25 am: cleans the Galley.

[Lazarus->] 11:25 am: not a chance

[Lucifer Jones] 11:25 am: It sparkles after ward.

[] 11:25 am: (Working gardens, patrolling, working on forms if not otherwise called for something)

[Lazarus->] 11:26 am: you've got 196 man days of canned, 49 of fresh for a 21 day trip with a crew of 6

[->Lazarus] 11:26 am: Right right

[] 11:26 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[] 11:26 am:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d8 (3) = 9

 

[Lazarus->] 11:26 am: nice sentiment, but they'd blow through your food in a week

[->Lazarus] 11:27 am: Sigh

[->Lazarus] 11:27 am: I just figured we could use the protien packs for a few week and at least give the people something decent at least one day

[] 11:27 am: (avoids gardens )

[Lucifer Jones] 11:27 am: There no I don't look like HH

[] 11:28 am: Also the people who started fighting i order the crew to keep an eye out on them and have them separated i dont want another incident between them.

[Lucifer Jones] 11:29 am: goes to work out.

[Lazarus->] 11:29 am: YOu notice one of the passengers has a cough that doesn't sound right

[Lazarus->] 11:29 am: YOu notice one of the passengers has a cough that doesn't sound right

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 11:29 am: YOu notice one of the passengers has a cough that doesn't sound right

[] 11:29 am: *hits on the women folk*

[Lazarus] 11:30 am: roll will + influence Anton

[] 11:30 am: Mute goes to the Doc and pulls him aside then walks him into the cargo bay....

[] 11:30 am: i need influnce

[] 11:30 am: 1pp

[Lazarus->] 11:30 am: you could do one single meal

[] 11:30 am: without alerting anyone, he nods towards a pasenger...

[] 11:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d2)

[] 11:30 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d2 (1) = 6

 

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 11:30 am: I go ask him if hes ok, and if he has seen the doctor

[Lazarus] 11:30 am: she is less than receptive

[] 11:30 am: "The one in the blue sweater. Not healthy I think."

[->Lazarus] 11:30 am: Yeah thats what i meant as a gesture of good will

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 11:31 am: Mute seems to have noticed this woman as well

[] 11:31 am: ( o well i tried

[] 11:31 am: )

[->Lazarus] 11:31 am: Okay... i takes a closer look at him

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: Richard has also noticed the situation

[Zeenix] 11:32 am: Im asking if she needs a doctor

[Lazarus] 11:32 am: When frank moves to examine the woman, as soon as the other passengers notice the Crew examining the refugee, there is a panicked cry of “Damplung!”

[Lazarus] 11:33 am: As with most crowds of the uneducated,the ragged edge of panic begins to spread

[Lazarus->] 11:33 am: up to you when you want to do this

[] 11:33 am: "Best we move now."

[Lazarus] 11:33 am: As Frank, Richard, and Mute are the only ones in the cargo bay at the moment

[Zeenix] 11:34 am: Why is panic the default reaction to everything

[] 11:34 am: Mute picks up the woman and carries her to the infirmary not waiting for an answer, basically wanting to remove the 'threat' so people calm down.

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: it's going to take a willpower + Discipline or Influence to quiet the crowd

[] 11:34 am: What am i doing then ?

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: People are usually idiots Z

[Lucifer Jones] 11:34 am: Dunno Gabe what are you doing?

[Lucifer Jones] 11:35 am: ;)

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: You never said you were with the patients or rolled the alertness + perception

[] 11:35 am: (Talking is not my strong sit)

[] 11:35 am: suit*

[] 11:35 am: Well fuck i missread i thought only anton was supposed to roll

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: You ar taking decisive action though

[] 11:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[] 11:35 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (1) = 8

 

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: That leaves Frank or Richard to make the roll for now

[Lazarus] 11:36 am: John does notice the new commotion and starts to move that way, but can not take action yet

[] 11:36 am: (wouldn't Frank be going with me?)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:36 am: UH yeah Laz, thats how I read it to.

[Lazarus] 11:36 am: he hasn't said

[->Lazarus] 11:36 am: Well too late now

[->Lazarus] 11:37 am: I'm rolling INT+physiology

[] 11:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)

[] 11:37 am:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d8 (8) = 10

 

[Lazarus->] 11:37 am: need a will + discipline or influence

[Lucifer Jones] 11:38 am: *too

[Lazarus->] 11:38 am: not medical right now, need to calm the crowd

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: Z?

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: what does richard do?

[Zeenix] 11:38 am: hmm

[Lazarus] 11:39 am: [Lazarus] 11:34 am: it's going to take a willpower + Discipline or Influence to quiet the crowd

[] 11:39 am: [Lazarus] 7:24 pm: everyone less anton can roll alertness + perception (You can see why i was confused at that sorry)

[Zeenix] 11:39 am: i guess I'll roll my d6 then

[Zeenix] 11:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Zeenix] 11:39 am:

-> 1d6 (5)

 

[Lazarus] 11:39 am: you can use plot points

[Zeenix] 11:39 am: I'll save them

[Lucifer Jones] 11:40 am: I didn't even see that one I saw the one aftger that said for antone to roll.

[Zeenix] 11:40 am: for now, since i wont be rolling that high either way

[Lazarus] 11:40 am: ok frank does he roll?

[] 11:40 am: (he rolled a 10 I think)

[Lazarus->] 11:40 am: god this can be so painful sometimes

[Lazarus] 11:40 am: rolled the wrong skill

[Lazarus] 11:41 am: he can roll 2d8

[] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[] 11:41 am:

-> 2d8 (3,4 = 7)

 

[->Lazarus] 11:41 am: I cant make people roll

[] 11:41 am: Plus a couple of plot points

[Lazarus] 11:42 am: Damplung! That woman has Damplung! We're all gonna die!

[Lazarus] 11:42 am: As John reaches the cargo bay, he hears panic once again sweeping through te passengers

[] 11:42 am: "Move!" to Frank as he makes his way to the infirmary....

[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: How hard can it be to spend a few plot points

[Lazarus] 11:42 am: "And humanity deserves to survive for what reason?"

[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: I spend them all the fucking time

[] 11:43 am: Mute needs to drop this body so he is available should he be needed.

[] 11:43 am: (damplug ?)

[] 11:43 am: ( damplung)

[Lazarus] 11:43 am: (Verse dissease, very contagious)

[] 11:44 am: ( i see now i wikied it )

[] 11:44 am: (Mute hears this apocalyptic call?)

[Lazarus] 11:44 am: Because he moved so quickly and the passengers are trying to avoid the sick woman like the plague they think she's carrying, Mute reaches the infirmary

[] 11:44 am: (Is Frank right behind me?)

[Lazarus] 11:45 am: And as Anton wikies the Cortex, roll pilot + d4+d2

[Lazarus] 11:45 am: no idea, looks like frank has frozen in place

[] 11:45 am: base pilot ?

[] 11:45 am: I will calm the crew down and say Frank is one of the best doctors i know and to stay back and calm down.

[Lazarus] 11:45 am: yes

[] 11:45 am: not crew

[] 11:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4+d2)

[] 11:45 am:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d2 (2) = 7

 

[] 11:45 am: but Mob.

[Lazarus] 11:46 am: lay the charm on them john

[] 11:46 am: ( gabel )

[] 11:46 am: (Duster where are you?)

[Lazarus] 11:46 am: leadership with charismatic

[] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d10)

[] 11:46 am:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d10 (8) = 14

 

[] 11:46 am: Done

[] 11:46 am: if a plot point helps spend it

[Lazarus] 11:46 am: here a plot point will be of use

[Lazarus] 11:47 am: Once again, John's way with word breaks the beginnings of panic

[] 11:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)

[] 11:47 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (7) = 10

 

[Lazarus] 11:47 am: Frank eventually reaches the infrmary and orders mute to stand guard at the hatch he orders closedf

[] 11:47 am: After i will order the crew to setup a quarantine inside one of the shuttles incase it spreads via coms.

[->Lazarus] 11:47 am: Done

[Lazarus->] 11:47 am: k

[] 11:47 am: Once i get to the infirmary that is

[] 11:48 am: Mute does so but also keeps an eye on the crowd, looks to where the Dr Death dude is trying to preach and sizes him up

[Lazarus->] 11:48 am: A ship is closing from on the convoy

[->Lazarus] 11:48 am: like gonna bump us ?

[Lazarus] 11:49 am: John roll int + intution

[] 11:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[] 11:49 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (1) = 5

 

[] 11:49 am: does a 7 help ?

[Lazarus->] 11:49 am: not one of the ships of the convoy, another ship

[Lazarus] 11:49 am: yes

[] 11:49 am: 2 plot points

[->Lazarus] 11:49 am: prepare for proper action

[] 11:49 am: (Dident we have an outbreak like this a few sessions back when we were the medical express)

[Lazarus->] 11:50 am: Entering the infirmary would mean you'd get quarrantied too

[->Lazarus] 11:50 am: closeing on us ?

[->Lazarus] 11:50 am: I never said i was going to enter

[->Lazarus] 11:50 am: I said i was moving to it

[->Lazarus] 11:50 am: I already knew it was dangerous to enter

[Lazarus->] 11:50 am: you can't tell, but obviously trying to close on the convoy

[Lazarus->] 11:50 am: you going in?

[->Lazarus] 11:50 am: No im going to contact Frank on coms

[->Lazarus] 11:50 am: ill warn the convy captians if i can

[Lazarus] 11:50 am: medical treatment on the Rim is poor 'Verse wide

[Lazarus->] 11:51 am: kk

[Lazarus->] 11:51 am: It is easy to send out a signal

[->Lazarus] 11:51 am: ill do it

[Lazarus->] 11:51 am: several other ships begin to shift from their positions

[->Lazarus] 11:51 am: However

[->Lazarus] 11:51 am: What i am going to do

[->Lazarus] 11:51 am: Is get my spacesuite

[] 11:51 am: (Just be lucky you don't have Bodin's)

[->Lazarus] 11:51 am: And THEN enter

[Lazarus->] 11:51 am: you'll have to roll piloting and the d8 for the ship

[->Lazarus] 11:51 am: Master plan !

[Lazarus->] 11:51 am: kk

[->Lazarus] 11:52 am: base pilot or speclties

[->Lazarus] 11:52 am: Thats not a bad idea is it ?

[->Lazarus] 11:52 am: Im going to ask Frank over coms

[Lazarus->] 11:52 am: specialties

[Lazarus->] 11:52 am: not at all, a spacesuit is fully sealed

[] 11:53 am: *Coms* Frank i can get in with a spacesuit is there anything you need ?

[Lazarus] 11:53 am: Richard roll agility + athletics

[] 11:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)

[] 11:53 am:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d8 (7) = 16

 

[] 11:53 am: (Mute is not a big fan of spacesuits)

[Lazarus] 11:53 am: As John speaks over comms, there is a violent maneuvering by the ship

[Zeenix] 11:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 11:53 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 3

 

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: everyone roll athletics + agility

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: Richard roll int + Perception

[] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6)

[] 11:54 am:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d6 (1) = 7

 

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: entie crew has to roll agility + athletics

[Lucifer Jones] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:54 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 2

 

[Lucifer Jones] 11:54 am: I fall.

[] 11:54 am: Am i putting my spacesuit on as im trying to contact frank and this is going to be a fucked up manouver of putting clothes on and trying to stay steady

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: nice lucy

[Lucifer Jones] 11:54 am: *fail even.

[] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[] 11:54 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (5) = 12

 

[] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 11:54 am:

-> 2d6 (4,4 = 8)

 

[] 11:54 am: (that's going to leave a mark)

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:55 am: Just absolutely not my game today.

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 11:55 am: t

[Lazarus] 11:55 am: john has no time to go for his suit

[Zeenix] 11:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)

[Zeenix] 11:55 am:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d6 (2) = 5

 

[] 11:55 am: ((Does thatt pass?))

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 11:55 am: yeah, give gabel his dice back

[Lazarus] 11:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d4)

[Lazarus] 11:55 am:

-> 1d4 (3)

 

[Zeenix] 11:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 11:55 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (2) = 4

 

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:55 am: I may give him his game back.

[Lazarus] 11:55 am: Lucy is thrown about the galley and suffers 2 stun and 1 wound

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:56 am: No nevermind...

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: John, Frank, and Mute manage to keep their feet

[] 11:56 am: ( sorry guys )

[] 11:56 am: (how much damage does the galley suffer? :P )

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: Richard is thrown to the ground but takes no damage

[] 11:56 am: Anton failed on a 16 there has to be some fucking extreme circumstances right now

[] 11:56 am: Or he succeded i mean

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: most of the passengers are thrown about

[Lazarus] 11:57 am: once again, they begin to panic in terror

[] 11:57 am: On my turn i try to contact flyboy over coms to see what the hell is going on as i make my way to calm down people again

[Lazarus] 11:57 am: richard roll alert + perception

[Zeenix] 11:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)

[Zeenix] 11:58 am:

-> 1d12 (2)+ 1d6 (6) = 8

 

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 11:58 am: you realize you got close enough to the sick woman that you need to quarrantine yourself

[Zeenix] 11:59 am: cool

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:59 am: And I wouldn't likey be in the gallery. I was told that everyone takes turns cooking meals or fends for themselves. Well perhaps I was cleaning up.

[Zeenix] 11:59 am: Ive got the plague, guess I have to hide in a cave aswell

[Lazarus] 11:59 am: john reaches the comms and ask what in the south side of Sihnon is going on! to Anton

[] 12:00 pm: " a unknown ship was manuvering toward the convy i alerted the captians and we all adjusted postion ".

[Lucifer Jones] 12:00 pm: brb

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 12:00 pm: regardless of where you were that's the damage you took. I was just trying to play off your cooking

[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: johnis going to have to settle the crowd

[] 12:01 pm: Im going to settle the crowd

[] 12:01 pm: again

[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: it would be a good idea for everyone to either lay down in their bunks or hold onto them

[] 12:01 pm: before that i tell anton

[] 12:02 pm: (anyone with al maner of belligerentities?)

[] 12:02 pm: *coms* Gorram it if something else happens notify me i gotta calm the people down and we have another medical issue to deal with try and get a hold of frank.

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: /me gives Richard a yellow robe and a bell

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: Warning ! Only IRC subset can be used (Type /? or /help for list of IRC commands)

[] 12:02 pm: Hes in the medbay

[] 12:02 pm: (in the crowd?)

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: gives Richard a yellow robe and a bell

[Zeenix] 12:03 pm: how nice

[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: Mute is inside the infirmary, only thing he can seeis john looking in from the outside

[] 12:03 pm: (wasstanding outside at the doors of the infirmary)

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:03 pm: That's what they did in the middle ages for people with leprosy

[] 12:04 pm: I thought you took the patient inside ?

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: no, you carried the woman

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: you are most contaiminated of everyone

[] 12:04 pm: " if warning is possible ill give one ".

[] 12:04 pm: (and came back out and stood guard)

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: Frank told you to close the door

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: yeah

[] 12:04 pm: I think frank would stop you

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: fromth4 inside

[] 12:05 pm: (your call, he told ne to stand guard)

[] 12:05 pm: which is what I did

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: I guess I wasn't clear tht he needs you inside

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: until he knows what he's got

[->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: This is fast going to hell in a handbasket

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Wht does Richard do?

[Zeenix] 12:06 pm: quarantine myself

[Zeenix] 12:06 pm: and make it clear to the crew

[Lazarus->] 12:06 pm: well, you didn't expect things to be easy?

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: Richard enters the infirmary

[->Lazarus] 12:06 pm: I already said i knew shit would go down

[->Lazarus] 12:06 pm: Nothing ever goes smooth

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: John needs to roll his leadership again

[] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d10)

[] 12:06 pm:

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d10 (6) = 8

 

[] 12:07 pm: For the love of christ

[] 12:07 pm: Mute paces, somewhat agitated, which in everyones experience is bloody unheard of for him)

[] 12:07 pm: almost a botch

[] 12:07 pm: How fucked up is that

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: DAMPLUNG!!

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: "We're gonna die!"

[] 12:07 pm: Shut up im using 3 plot points

[] 12:07 pm: to calm the crowd

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: "No idiot, we're gonna crash first!"

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: ok

[] 12:07 pm: that gives me an 11

[] 12:08 pm: "Give me a shot" to the Doc

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: "Who you calling an idiot you ma de pi gu!"

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 12:08 pm: back i was too :/

[Lucifer Jones] 12:08 pm: back

[] 12:08 pm: HEY ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME John raises his voice.

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: oh after the fact, better to use them for the next roll

[] 12:08 pm: Okay sigh

[] 12:08 pm: I get my plot points back then

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: yes

[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: Frankis going to have to make a complex action roll to diagnose the disease to see if it is damplung

[] 12:09 pm: I guess richard makes his way to the medbay and quarantines himself

[Zeenix] 12:09 pm: yes

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: Frank can roll int + phyisology with 2 steps for talented AND highly educated, total is d10 + d12+ d4

[] 12:11 pm: Frank seems to be very afk

[] 12:11 pm: Havent seen duster talk in a long time

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: each roll will take one hour

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: AND is a Hard or 55 thresh hold

[] 12:11 pm: want someone else to roll for him?

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: that is what he is doing

[] 12:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d4)

[] 12:11 pm:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d12 (6)+ 1d4 (1) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: ok, tht is the first hour

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: however...

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: meanwhile on the bridge

[] 12:12 pm: ((Meh. Poxy roll))

[] 12:12 pm: Nah dusters here

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: roll again anton

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: and john roll your leadership

[] 12:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d10)

[] 12:12 pm:

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d10 (2) = 10

 

[] 12:12 pm: roll pilotling ?

[] 12:12 pm: 1 pp if an 11 helps

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: yes anton

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: not at this point

[] 12:13 pm: so ill add 1 pp unless i have more

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: "We're going to die!"

[] 12:13 pm: People will you calm down this was previously a medical vessel

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: panic is staarting to panic

[] 12:13 pm: Fuck that

[] 12:13 pm: im spending 5 pp

[] 12:13 pm: End it now

[] 12:13 pm: " hold on we need to move again ".over coms

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: you figure you have one more attempt before things gets ugly

[] 12:13 pm: My rolls are balls

[Lucifer Jones] 12:13 pm: braces himself after locking down the galley

[] 12:14 pm: d8+d6 +d10 ?

[] 12:14 pm: Cant i spend 5 pp and have it done with laz ?

[] 12:14 pm: a 15 would be a step over 11

[] 12:14 pm: Okay wait til next roll then

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Anton roll d8 + d12 + d2

[] 12:15 pm: are we adding my talented mid bulk freighter and born behind the wheel in to that

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: deaconabyss has left at 12:15 pm+

[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: the 5 plot points taps you out, but checks the panic

[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: yes it is

[] 12:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)

[] 12:15 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (8)+ 1d2 (2) = 14

 

[] 12:15 pm: Wait til next roll laz

[] 12:15 pm: I will spend PP

[] 12:16 pm: if i have any pp ill push to 15 if im out o well

[] 12:16 pm: and you can then see the ship go into a torrent of fury as i roll 1 4 times in a row

[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: The ship rocks again, but as the passengers were warned and many of them were either laying down or holding onto their bunks, only a few of the less brightest and knocked down

[] 12:17 pm: Sheep.

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: John frowns as half his crew is under quarrantine and something is going on outside

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: John hasn't seen lucy since the current problem started

[Lucifer Jones] 12:17 pm: me calls up to Anton to see what's going on.

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: but hears him over the intercom

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 12:18 pm: You noticed.

[] 12:18 pm: " gotta adjust postion its intresting out here ".

[] 12:18 pm: I will answer coms since the tide is stemmed then

[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: The other ship is just about caught up with the convoy

[] 12:19 pm: Lucy we have a situation half the crew is under medical quarantine and there is a ship fast approaching do you have any piloting experience ?

[] 12:20 pm: (I would have known it was approaching just not how close it was)

[] 12:20 pm: (I guess since anton told me)

[Lucifer Jones] 12:20 pm: No Sir, but I may be able to help with the quarantine issue. Does Frank need some help?

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: he told you a ship was approaching

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: nothing else

[] 12:21 pm: No do not enter the med bay it is under quarantine

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: you are still in the cargo bay

[] 12:21 pm: You are the only one with medical expertise outside of quarantine i cant afford to have you quarantined as well.

[Lucifer Jones] 12:21 pm: Aye

[Lucifer Jones] 12:22 pm: Once the captian gets off the com.

[] 12:22 pm: (brb babys fussin )

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: Anton, John , and Lucy can roll Int + perception

[] 12:22 pm: (Well i did tell Anton to contact me if anything changes)

[] 12:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[] 12:22 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (3) = 6

 

[Lucifer Jones] 12:22 pm: call med bay.

[Lucifer Jones] 12:22 pm: Frank, what's going on?

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (5) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Up to you now Lucy Int + perception

[Lucifer Jones] 12:23 pm: @ Frank, how can I help?

[] 12:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[] 12:23 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (6) = 13

 

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: ah good.

[Lucifer Jones] 12:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)

[Lucifer Jones] 12:23 pm:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d6 (3) = 9

 

[Lazarus->] 12:23 pm: It occurs to you that no one has tried talking to the closing ship

[->Lazarus] 12:24 pm: ill hail it

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 12:24 pm: Has anyone tried talking to the other ship?

[] 12:24 pm: checks the wondow and sees the crowd has quieted down and the captain is not being attacked, calms down a fair bit.

[->Lazarus] 12:24 pm: hello ship that is shaking up this convoy what is you purpose

[Lazarus->] 12:24 pm: "This is the Tantivy, are a late add-on to the group and they have been running hot to catch up for ten days."

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Nope, but not my place to do it.

[Lazarus->] 12:25 pm: "Didn't mean to ruffle feathers."

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Was wondering about that ;)

[->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: then tell who you are dont just try to push you way in

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 12:25 pm: nothing wrong with makin suggestions

[Lazarus->] 12:26 pm: "Look, we've been trying to catch you for ten days, excuse me if we got a bit excited about finally catching you."

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: The ship settles down from it's maneuvering

[] 12:26 pm: Well im too busy stemming the crowd to notice anything

[] 12:26 pm: "the ship causeing issues is a late joiner nothing to worry about yet ". over coms

[] 12:27 pm: Do i get any plot points at all for containing the situation for now ?

[->Lazarus] 12:27 pm: i understand but we are stuffed full and a unknown ship comeing up on us quietly speaks of pirates

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: With the rocking stopping and the sick person quarrentined, the passengers settle down again

[->Lazarus] 12:28 pm: to the other ships i relay what the new comer told me

[Lucifer Jones] 12:28 pm: Frank?

[Lazarus->] 12:28 pm: "Yeah, we're sorry. We'll pick up tail end charlie to make up for it. If a pirtate shows up, we'll be first hit. Is that fair enough?"

[->Lazarus] 12:29 pm: fall in keep ypor comms open and speak up next time

[] 12:29 pm: *Coms* Have you contacted the other ship.

[->Lazarus] 12:29 pm: are you gonna make it running hot for so many days

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: Mute and John get 2 points,

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: Frank and richard get 1

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 12:30 pm: I should get plot points for making suggestions. I seem to be doing that alot in your games ;)

[] 12:30 pm: dankew

[Zeenix] 12:30 pm: cool

[Lazarus->] 12:30 pm: "Yeah we're good. Gonna need some maintenance when we get there though."

[] 12:30 pm: I should either be on 3 or 2

[] 12:30 pm: Not sure

[] 12:30 pm: And i ask Anton in coms again

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: I have John at 2

[] 12:30 pm: Have you contacted the other ship

[Lazarus->] 12:31 pm: gabel is asking you a question

[] 12:31 pm: Well i had it down for 3 but nm

[] 12:31 pm: Mute asks Frank if he has figured out what the sickenss is yet

[] 12:31 pm: Sorry - mind elsewhere

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: Frank you can roll your d10 +d12+d4 to see how long it takes to do your diagnosing

[] 12:32 pm: " i just got done they said the Tantivy, are a late add-on

to the group and they have

been running hot to catch up

for ten days. and they fell in to the rear spot ".

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: thresh hold is 55 you are at 11 right now

[Lucifer Jones] 12:33 pm: Over com - Frank...

[] 12:33 pm: brb

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: guess hh and z can make the rolls

[] 12:33 pm: HH is brb

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: two from each of you should do it

[] 12:34 pm: No problem i can make the rolls MUAUHAHAHAHHA

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: okay two from grimm and z

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: let's not and say you did Gabel

[Zeenix] 12:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (10+d12+d4)

[Zeenix] 12:34 pm:

-> 10 (10)+ 1d12 (11)+ 1d4 (4) = 25

 

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: damn

[Lucifer Jones] 12:34 pm: Frank, whats the quarantie?

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: that's 36 one more like that and weren't down

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: roll again z

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: show them how to do it

[->Lazarus] 12:35 pm: What do we need the quarantine for?

[Zeenix] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10+d4)

[Zeenix] 12:35 pm:

-> 1d12 (8)+ 1d10 (5)+ 1d4 (2) = 15

 

[Lazarus->] 12:35 pm: the sick woman

[Lazarus->] 12:35 pm: roll d10+d12+d4

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: that is 51

[] 12:35 pm: Well frank Diagnosed that shit within 3 hours

[] 12:36 pm: Badassery

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: needs one more roll

[Lucifer Jones] 12:36 pm: I need to roll somethging?

[Zeenix] 12:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10+d4)

[Zeenix] 12:36 pm:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d10 (9)+ 1d4 (4) = 19

 

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: thanks Z

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: total of 70 in four rolls

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: that is badassery

[] 12:37 pm: Pfft

[Zeenix] 12:37 pm: oh looks like I mistyped the first roll

[Zeenix] 12:37 pm: it was 10+d12+d4

[] 12:37 pm: Yeah the D isnt there

[Zeenix] 12:37 pm: So it wasnt legit

[] 12:37 pm: Up to laz if you keep it or not

[] 12:37 pm: Or reroll the d10

[Lucifer Jones] 12:37 pm: roll a d10

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: Frank comes over the comms. Looks like it's just Griffin's malady. Not good for the woman, but not as contagious as Damplung. She'll have to stay here for a couple days and I wil have to vaccinate everyone, but the quarrantine is over."

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: only needed a 4 to finish, so no re roll needed

[] 12:39 pm: k

[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: After the hectic few hours, the convoy and the passengers settle back in

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: however, after vaccinating everyone, the med bay is going to need to restock on meds

[] 12:40 pm: Balls

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: has left at 12:40 pm+

[Zeenix] 12:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10)

[Zeenix] 12:40 pm:

-> 1d10 (9)

 

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: damn drugs are expensive! 14990 credits to fully restock

[] 12:40 pm: back

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: Dusterboy has entered at 12:40 pm+

[Lucifer Jones] 12:40 pm: wb

[] 12:40 pm: I hate you so much right now laz

[Zeenix] 12:40 pm: woulda been 9 either way

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: LOL

[Dusterboy] 12:40 pm: Sorry. technical issues

[] 12:41 pm: (what did I mis)

[] 12:41 pm: brb

[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: kidding gabel, but I do wish this was on camera

[Dusterboy] 12:41 pm: Laz - why is there a quarantine?

[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: The woman that everyone thought had the damplung

[Lucifer Jones] 12:41 pm: A woman was sick and people were thinking it was damplung

[Dusterboy] 12:41 pm: Ah, right-ho

[] 12:41 pm: I stay with the passengers and keep them company i tell them about tales of the crew and what the ship has been up to during our long travels.

[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: that's worth a plot point gabel

[Dusterboy] 12:42 pm: ((Just don't mention we blew up a Neo-Browcoat ship))

[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: and the boring routine of the a ship in space reassets itself

[] 12:42 pm: I cant hide from that fact duster

[Dusterboy] 12:42 pm: No. I guess not.

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: On this ship, seems more people consider John a Hero than not

[] 12:43 pm: Anyway i make sure the passengers are okay and i do what i said in pm

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: Days begin to pass

[] 12:43 pm: You know Laz

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: but at lest the complains are fewer

[Lucifer Jones] 12:43 pm: brb Ziva just woke up be right back

[] 12:44 pm: As their all eating their warm meals i tell them about our tales

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: ok Lucy will have the authority to make a big dent in the supply of canned food to give the passengers one decent non-protein meal

[Zeenix] 12:44 pm: "...And then I dropped a tank on my feet"

[Dusterboy] 12:44 pm: ((Ziva??))

[] 12:45 pm: I will also help make the meals and what not

[Zeenix] 12:45 pm: maybe he meant shiva

[Zeenix] 12:45 pm: the hindu god

[] 12:45 pm: back

[Zeenix] 12:45 pm: and he went to pay tribute

[Dusterboy] 12:45 pm: ((And Frank will treat them for food poisoning))

[] 12:45 pm: ( we need to requsion a partial restock from the alaince they provide all needed suplies )

[] 12:45 pm: I also bust out my own private stash of whiskey and share with the passengers who want a drink

[] 12:45 pm: i guess ill get out my wine as well

[] 12:45 pm: Not enough to get drunk on but it's enough to get people in the mood and have a nice meal

[] 12:46 pm: (Ok, so what happened with the sickness? diagnosed? treated? qwuarantine?)

[] 12:46 pm: *note to sellf get more wine *

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: The Alliance provided protein for the trip, no reimbursal will be forthcoming

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: but you can add the protein you don't use to your own stock if you like

[] 12:47 pm: ( ill still ask )

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: [Lazarus] 12:38 pm: Frank comes over the comms. Looks like it's just Griffin's malady. Not good for the woman, but not as contagious as Damplung. She'll have to stay here for a couple days and I wil have to vaccinate everyone, but the quarrantine is over."

[] 12:47 pm: No restock from alliance we will have to restock once we get paid

[Dusterboy] 12:47 pm: Ask them for bread, fruit, veg and dairy, as well

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: and caviar while you're at it

[] 12:48 pm: Theres no restock were using our own stores these people diserve at least one warm meal on the trip.

[] 12:48 pm: ( we can ask for some food stuffs )

[] 12:48 pm: We get paid we can buy food stuff anton

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: you can ask

[] 12:48 pm: leaves the med bay, goes back to his usual routine

[Dusterboy] 12:48 pm: Frank reassures the woman she's going to be okay

[] 12:48 pm: So how far to the planet

[Lazarus->] 12:49 pm: roll d6+d4+d2

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: you are fifteen days into a 21 day trip

[->Lazarus] 12:49 pm: rolling

[] 12:49 pm: 5 days let

[] 12:49 pm: 6 days left

[] 12:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4+d2)

[] 12:49 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d2 (1) = 10

 

[Lucifer Jones] 12:49 pm: back

[Lazarus->] 12:49 pm: you feel the need to add a plot point

[] 12:49 pm: Will add Protein to our stores since we fed them our canned food for a day

[->Lazarus] 12:50 pm: Well it's something John would do

[] 12:50 pm: (How are the garden bunks doing?)

[Lazarus->] 12:50 pm: sounds like

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: roll int + craft mute

[] 12:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[] 12:50 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d8 (4) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: sorry\

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: int + know

[] 12:50 pm: plot point help?

[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: do i have any left

[] 12:51 pm: (I did, knew what you meant)

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: yes it would

[] 12:51 pm: burn one

[Lazarus->] 12:51 pm: I have you at 6

[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: did you restovk me ?

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: All of the bunks are sprouting nicely

[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: stock me

[Lazarus->] 12:52 pm: did I miss something?

[] 12:52 pm: Groovy

[->Lazarus] 12:52 pm: i used 4 early on 1 for something else and 1 just a minute ago

[->Lazarus] 12:52 pm: i belive

[Lazarus->] 12:52 pm: you've earned 2

[->Lazarus] 12:52 pm: How hard does the alliaqnce come down on Ganja in the outer systems?

[->Lazarus] 12:52 pm: useing one

[->Lazarus] 12:53 pm: now i have 1

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: none of the vegatable are ready, but some of herbs could be harvested

[] 12:53 pm: il ladd 1 pp to my roll

[Lazarus->] 12:53 pm: k

[] 12:53 pm: will do that and pass them onto Lucy

[Lazarus->] 12:53 pm: You detect another ship closing REALLY fast and you pick up an active targeting array

[Lazarus->] 12:53 pm: Not at all

[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: what about on a place like Persephone or Beaqumonde?

[] 12:54 pm: I also make sure the crews okay after the whole quarantine incident during the trip

[Lazarus->] 12:54 pm: There are drungs that are class one felonies, but weed isn't one of them

[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: ok

[] 12:54 pm: " somethings comming in hot its about to get dicey " over coms " i am seeing a ship with weapons hot at quadrant XX:XX can you confirm " ? to the other ships

[] 12:55 pm: Im going to run to the secondary pilot seat

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: The passengers seem to have grown attached to jhan and his presence has really lifted their morale

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d9)

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm:

-> 1d9 (1)

 

[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: When Anton sends out his message, only one other ship affirms his findings the others are respond with various forms of "Wha...?"

[] 12:56 pm: (jhan?)

[] 12:56 pm: John?)

[Zeenix] 12:56 pm: J. Han?

[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: H. Solo

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: John roll agiity + athletics

[Zeenix] 12:57 pm: Ooo-o

[Lucifer Jones] 12:57 pm: Antonolo

[] 12:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[] 12:57 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (1) = 7

 

[Lucifer Jones] 12:57 pm: Antolo

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Everyone hers the warnig from Anton. "Ship coming in fast. with weapons active."

[Zeenix] 12:58 pm: And I thought he smelled bad, from the outside

[] 12:58 pm: Im going to have to be at the pillot seat to man the gremlin

[] 12:58 pm: pilot*

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: John has just enough time to reach the co-pilot's seat as the closing ship fires for the first time

[] 12:58 pm: We have 3 missiles right they fixed the other one ?

[] 12:58 pm: It's nothing that Mute can help with so he remians on the catwalk watching the cargo bay awaiting orders

[Lucifer Jones] 12:58 pm: [You should change yout name to Gabe1 playing John He1ios 1skellian.

[] 12:58 pm: yes 3 missles

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)

 

[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: The freighter staggers and you can see the engines flicker and die as blue lightning dances across the hull

[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:00 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)

 

[] 1:00 pm: No evasive manouvers ?

[] 1:00 pm: " were takeing fire get to your stations convoys getting hit ".

[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: "FEAR THE KHEMARIAN!"

[] 1:00 pm: over coms

[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: not yours one of the others

[] 1:00 pm: The what now

[->Lazarus] 1:01 pm: Khmerian

[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: John roll d6+d4=d2

[] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d4+1d2)

[] 1:01 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d2 (1) = 7

 

[] 1:01 pm: Woooooo

[] 1:01 pm: My 1's bring all the boys to the yard and their like.

[Lazarus->] 1:02 pm: you detect a surge of power form the 'late arriving freighter that joined you five days ago."

[Dusterboy] 1:02 pm: Guys... I'm not feeling very well so I'm going to bail out. Sorry and that

[] 1:02 pm: (who says they btw?)

[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: The convoy dissolves into chaos

[] 1:02 pm: Oh sorry to hear that duster

[] 1:03 pm: bummer man

[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: okay duster. feel better

[] 1:03 pm: Get better

[Lucifer Jones] 1:03 pm: no worries duster...

[] 1:03 pm: ditti

[] 1:03 pm: o

[Dusterboy] 1:03 pm: Thanks

[] 1:03 pm: *Coms* Richard i want damage report YESTERDAY !

[] 1:03 pm: should we fade ?

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: still have an hour

[] 1:04 pm: " we havent taken a hit ship XX did ".

[Lucifer Jones] 1:04 pm: why o?

[] 1:04 pm: (who said that btw - just realized my spelling mistakes)

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)

 

[] 1:04 pm: Wait it wasnt us

[] 1:04 pm: ah

[] 1:04 pm: I wouldnt say that then

[] 1:04 pm: (thought we were aproaching time with dust dropping )

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: The Tantivy fires

[] 1:04 pm: Laz

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: he wasn't feeling well

[] 1:04 pm: Im going to order Anton to make evasive manouvers

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)

 

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: Roll full piloting

[] 1:05 pm: *follows orders * (wants to manavuer to drop missles on this guy )

[] 1:06 pm: *Coms* This is your captain speaking Strap down or hold down with anything you can we are under attack this ship is equipped with armour and firepower but i advise everybody to calm down and take brace positions.

[] 1:06 pm: what does talented bring my roll to ?

[] 1:06 pm: I do that on my turn.

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: still d8+d12+d2

[] 1:06 pm: braces against catwalk and watches the cargo bay ready to move to help if folks startt flying around

[Lucifer Jones] 1:06 pm: You just look good doing it.

[Lucifer Jones] 1:07 pm: braces

[] 1:07 pm: *Coms* Crew i advise you get to the armory incase we are boarded.

[] 1:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)

[] 1:07 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (4)+ 1d2 (1) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: The Khmerian and the Tantivy fire again and two more ships stagger

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6;d6)

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)

-> 1d6 (1)

 

[Lucifer Jones] 1:08 pm: readies personal arms , then heads to the armory.

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: Dusterboy has left at 1:08 pm+

[] 1:08 pm: (Is as armed as he's going to be, moves to hatch)

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: one staggers but keeps moving, but the other goes dark

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: two of the ten ships are crippled, with one damaged

[] 1:09 pm: (Tantivy firing on ships in convoy too?)

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)

 

[] 1:09 pm: I target lock the Khemerian

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: Yes it is HH)

[] 1:09 pm: Unless i can shoot the Tantivy

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: Convenient as the Khmerian turns toward the fire angel

[] 1:10 pm: preparing lunch

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm:

-> 2d10 (3,4 = 7)

 

[] 1:10 pm: Can i fire ?

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:10 pm: Hehe...

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: Anton manages to pull inside the attacker's turn and John will get a shot

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:11 pm: The ship was commissioned by the crazy chick's brother to hunt down the fire angel and john.

[] 1:11 pm: Okay what do i roll to shoot again

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:11 pm: ;)

[] 1:11 pm: I also activate leadership for this shot

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 1:11 pm: you never know

[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: Leadership aye

[] 1:11 pm: Well i activate leadership for the task of defeating our attackers

[] 1:11 pm: That good enough ?

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:11 pm: if I'm right I should get plot points.

[] 1:12 pm: Okay so i shoot the Khemerian

[->Lazarus] 1:13 pm: (If I see a flasshbang come through the door ducking around corner and cplugging my ears)

[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: Ships alertness (d4) + Heavy weapons (d8)

[] 1:13 pm: I can use piloting right

[] 1:13 pm: So i can get a d10 instead

[Lazarus->] 1:13 pm: kk

[] 1:13 pm: Or wait

[Lazarus->] 1:13 pm: might need to be disabled first though

[] 1:13 pm: Yeah d10

[] 1:13 pm: if need me i am still here

[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: ok d4 +d10

[] 1:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d10)

[] 1:14 pm:

-> 1d4 (4)+ 1d10 (10) = 14

 

[] 1:14 pm: FUCK YES

[->Lazarus] 1:14 pm: the flashbang?

[] 1:14 pm: I use my plot points on damage

[] 1:14 pm: if it hits

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: it's about time

[Lucifer Jones] 1:14 pm: Good thing Soph isn't reading over my shoulder..

[] 1:14 pm: Sorry Grimm

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d8 (1) = 3

 

[->Lazarus] 1:14 pm: I'm just getting the hell out of the way until it goes off and then going back in after those guys think they have gotten rid of the defenders

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: I'll say it hits

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: damn

[Lucifer Jones] 1:14 pm: No worries. They rarely watch

[] 1:15 pm: (I get a bit over excited sometimes)

[] 1:15 pm: When i actually roll well

[->Lazarus] 1:15 pm: (Ie when they are still on the ladder)

[Lucifer Jones] 1:15 pm: I'd get excited if I had stuff to do too ;)

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: roll damge

[] 1:15 pm: Whats the damage ?

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: d4 + whatever plot points

[] 1:15 pm: i spend all my plot points to destroy this vessel in one fell swoop

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: you have 3

[] 1:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d6)

[] 1:15 pm:

-> 1d4 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: so d4+d6

[] 1:16 pm: ( gable rolled well hell froze over )

[] 1:16 pm: 6 damage

[] 1:16 pm: (heh)

[Lucifer Jones] 1:16 pm: Ground is cold here and it is, in fact, snowing.

[] 1:16 pm: minimum 3 damage

[] 1:16 pm: so 7

[] 1:16 pm: Since i used 3 plot points

[Lucifer Jones] 1:16 pm: or it was.

[] 1:16 pm: 7 cant roll less on pp die than num spent

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: you are correct

[] 1:16 pm: yup

[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: damn total daman is 6 stun and 12 wound

[] 1:17 pm: I think we Wrecked their shit

[] 1:17 pm: And their dodge was kinda bad compared to my shot

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:18 pm: I mean this with the utmost of humor and covered in sarcasm, Welcome to the Iskellian Show... ;)

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d160)

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm:

-> 1d160 (52)

 

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)

 

[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: The Khmerian staggers and tumbles end over end.

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 1:20 pm: he rolled max, have you got any idea how rare that is

[] 1:20 pm: (nice shot )

[] 1:21 pm: I immediately contact the Tantvarian or the other ship with an Immediate cease and desist order or be blown to shit like this guy i also say This is John Helios Iskellian

[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: As Anton turns to pursue, the Tantivy moves to screen the crippled attacker

[] 1:21 pm: Tantivy thats it*

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:21 pm: Its awesome and very rare. Not taking anything away from him.

[->Lazarus] 1:21 pm: (Just so you know for future reference, The Khmerian doesn't actuially go out with the ships, he is the middleman as it were, takes slaves in and sells them on.

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: The Khmerian isn't destroyed, but it is severely damaged and barely moving

[] 1:22 pm: Right

[] 1:22 pm: But im still contacting the Tantivy for the cease and desist order

[] 1:22 pm: Indimidation or be blown out of the verse.

[] 1:22 pm: ( should we board it of blow it up )

[Lazarus->] 1:22 pm: It's the name of the ship

[Lazarus->] 1:23 pm: sort of a calling card to use "Fear the Khmerian."

[->Lazarus] 1:23 pm: (OK)

[] 1:23 pm: or rather

[Lucifer Jones] 1:23 pm: [Hey I was thinking about what I'd name a ship if I got one hehe]

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: It is time for anton to roll as the freighter continues on her intercept course

[] 1:23 pm: 9 we can salvage it )

[->Lazarus] 1:23 pm: (I'll work on fleshing them out more

[] 1:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)

[] 1:24 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (9)+ 1d2 (1) = 16

 

[] 1:24 pm: I tell Anton to make Evasive manouvers so we can shoot them after

[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: after his piloting roll. Anton can roll int + tech eng

[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[Lazarus] 1:24 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d8 (8) = 9

 

[Lucifer Jones] 1:24 pm: So this is one freighter attacking?

[] 1:24 pm: There was 2

[] 1:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[] 1:25 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (3) = 8

 

[] 1:25 pm: ( starting to lag on battery power )

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:25 pm: May I voice my suspician in game?

[Lucifer Jones] 1:25 pm: [plug your laptop in]

[] 1:25 pm: (You havent got a charger ?)

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: Anton pivots hard amid shouts from the passengers, but slid slips brilliantly giving john a classic six oclock low shot for a +1 step to his attack

[] 1:26 pm: i shoot again

[] 1:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d12)

[] 1:26 pm:

-> 1d4 (2)+ 1d12 (9) = 11

 

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 1:26 pm: you are welcome to use the comms as you like

[Lazarus->] 1:26 pm: just seems like a way to get others to surrender

[] 1:26 pm: (Surprise, not all them sheep is sheep :) )

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,4 = 10)

 

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: This hits, but only just barely

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: roll damage d4

[] 1:27 pm: Im out of plot points

[] 1:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)

[] 1:27 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)

 

[] 1:27 pm: Fuckity fuck

[] 1:27 pm: Cna somone else rol ldamage

[] 1:27 pm: Can Roll*

[Lucifer Jones] 1:27 pm: [Captain, do you recpognize their tactics?]

[Lucifer Jones] 1:27 pm: oo didn't mean brackets.

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: well, you should have gotten 1 for the that was cool bit

[] 1:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d2)

[] 1:28 pm:

-> 1d2 (2)

 

[] 1:28 pm: 3 damage then

[] 1:28 pm: (Are you asking me OOC now grimm)

[Lucifer Jones] 1:29 pm: Nope asking ove rthe com.

[Lucifer Jones] 1:29 pm: Lucy has a hunch, might be wrong...

[] 1:29 pm: Well i have to roll tactics for that if laz will allow me

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: Nton gets a scan of the two ships

[Lucifer Jones] 1:29 pm: [If these were pirates there would be more ships?]

[Lucifer Jones] 1:30 pm: [One of the ships is specifically tageting the fire angel]

[Lucifer Jones] 1:30 pm: [C'mon think captain ;)]

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: ak47 has left at 1:30 pm+

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: rylie has left at 1:30 pm+

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: remind me the next time you make me pull my hair out, that you are a good gm. ;)

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: The Khmerian is an Alliance Heavy Patrol Frigate, the Tantivy is a CL-54 class freigher

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: and both have taken serious damage at this point

[] 1:31 pm: (Well fuck that they attacked us first)

[Lucifer Jones] 1:31 pm: [NFC - SF 0, ATL 10]

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 1:31 pm: lol, thanks

[] 1:31 pm: (Buffalo 5 Philly 2)

[] 1:31 pm: I contact the ships and tell them to stand down.

[] 1:31 pm: Yet again

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:31 pm: Even if I am wrong I can't believe no one else has thought about this.

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: john can roll int + perception -1 step

[] 1:32 pm: they both were attacking us ?

[] 1:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d4)

[] 1:32 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d4 (1) = 4

 

[] 1:32 pm: too bad

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: No idea on the tactics

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:32 pm: Wonder if the late ship was a ghost sent to confirm the fiore angel is in this convoy... or did I just give you an idea.

[] 1:32 pm: (has tactics but not on bridge)

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: as his last action for the round, john can roll d2+d4+d2

[] 1:32 pm: (Your choice to get here)

[Lucifer Jones] 1:32 pm: [if it is what I think Mute, you wouldn't know it anyway]

[] 1:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d2+1d4+1d2)

[] 1:32 pm:

-> 1d2 (1)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d2 (2) = 6

 

[] 1:32 pm: Ack if only i had a PP

[] 1:33 pm: Wait dont i get a bonus because of leadership ?

[] 1:33 pm: (Mute is at the hatch waiting for boarders)

[Lucifer Jones] 1:33 pm: (but it isn't our choice, as ,much as this isn't a military ship the capotain is in command)

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: ah, yes you do

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: so d6 instead of d2

[] 1:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)

[] 1:33 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)

 

[] 1:33 pm: so 8

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: that's enough to see that the targeting array from the Khmerian has gone offline

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: only the Tantivy is tracking

[] 1:34 pm: (You dont have to be silly about it i dont have to give you orders for everything if your character might know something i would think hes smart enough to go to the bridge instead of just huddling down right ?)

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 1:34 pm: you are close in a way

[] 1:34 pm: i see active ping ?

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: The Khmerian continues to try to escape

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[Lucifer Jones] 1:35 pm: [Aw c'mon Laz, tactics are like genetics.. they run the same throughout the family]

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: and the Tantivy continues to tray and screen

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:35 pm: I am not being silly. AAAAAAAAAAAA....

[] 1:35 pm: ( I can com the bridge I guess, but in all seriousnes, given his lack of ship skills, this is where he would be as it is his strength)

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:35 pm: sorry didn't mean to really hit enter on that.

[] 1:35 pm: "to other ships stop that ship "

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 1:35 pm: lol

[] 1:35 pm: Coms bridge "what is happening now?"

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: None of the other ships seem to be armed and are scattering like geese

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: except for the two cripples

[] 1:36 pm: *Coms* One ship badly damaged i still need to take care of this other one.

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: time for another piloting roll

[] 1:36 pm: *Coms* They seem to be targeting only us

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: I'm not military, but Gabe's character should understand the workings of leadershgip on a ship.. I am not being silly am I?...

[] 1:36 pm: "Will they try to board us?"

[] 1:37 pm: *Coms* The alliance cruiser is badly damaged only the freighter left no idea on weapons.

[Lucifer Jones] 1:37 pm: Over com. Any change they are just targeting you Captain?

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 1:37 pm: no you ae not

[] 1:37 pm: *Coms* Could be i got more enemies then i can count.

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 1:37 pm: he was an Alliance naval officer

[] 1:37 pm: "Will stay at the hatch then."

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: anyone want to roll the d8+d12+d2?

[] 1:38 pm: OK

[] 1:38 pm: Not met as thats our dodge roll

[] 1:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)

[] 1:38 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d12 (11)+ 1d2 (2) = 18

 

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+d8)

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1d8 (5) = 6

 

[] 1:38 pm: Anton did it like a boss

[] 1:38 pm: cleaning up after lunch

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: The damaged Tantivy maneuvers like a ruptered duck and again, anton provides john with another +1 step to his attack

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: last missile though

[Lucifer Jones] 1:38 pm: Well seems that this might be all about you captain.

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: What was the family name?

[] 1:39 pm: what was the roll again 1d4 +1d12 ?

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 1:39 pm: Taylor-Leigh

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: that was the last name

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: yes

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 1:39 pm: yes

[] 1:39 pm: im gonna botch this ij ust know it

[] 1:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d12)

[] 1:39 pm:

-> 1d4 (3)+ 1d12 (4) = 7

 

[] 1:39 pm: told you

[Lucifer Jones] 1:39 pm: I wonder if this is Taylor-Leigh's doing?

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+d6)

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1d6 (4) = 5

 

[] 1:40 pm: Do i have any plot points left ?

[] 1:40 pm: ( 7 isnt botch )

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: another hit

[] 1:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)

[] 1:40 pm:

-> 1d4 (4)

 

[] 1:40 pm: 4 damage

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: roll the d4

[] 1:40 pm: done already

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: nice

[] 1:40 pm: maxed it

[] 1:40 pm: :)

[] 1:40 pm: can i put my pp in to the damage ?

[] 1:40 pm: never mind

[] 1:40 pm: *Coms* Taylor leigh is dead... unless...

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: The tantivy lurches to a halt and begins to drift

[] 1:40 pm: (can I telepathically give my pp to Gabs? :P )

[Lucifer Jones] 1:40 pm: waits for the light bulb to flicker on above the captians head.

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:41 pm: You shold le tme have total recall free of charge! ;)

[] 1:41 pm: " we got one still running "

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)

 

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: The Khmerian does indeed continue to run, but waddle is closer to the truth

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:42 pm: ok not really

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:42 pm: but I could wish.

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:42 pm: ok for half XP.

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 1:42 pm: wishing is good

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: However, the Gremlin is now empty

[] 1:43 pm: dosent the gremlin have bullets ?

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: The attack is clearly broken up. What do you do now?

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: no, just three missiles

[Lucifer Jones] 1:43 pm: [sorry I'm gonna cry.. Total yards after 1Qtr - ATL 182, SF NEGATIVE 2]

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:43 pm: ptpt

[] 1:43 pm: we need to take the crippled ship

[Lucifer Jones] 1:43 pm: [tears of joy]

[] 1:43 pm: *Coms* This is the Fire Angel to convoy Hostiles are down i repeat hostiles are down

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)

 

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: they continue to scatter

[Lucifer Jones] 1:44 pm: [Did anyone verify the "late" ship?]

[] 1:44 pm: Upon heqaring vthat, moves to the bridge

[] 1:44 pm: some one did

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: Verify, how?

[] 1:44 pm: Well i try and reestablish communications with them i also have anton scan the two other ships

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:45 pm: He seems to give orders pretty good...

[] 1:45 pm: If this does nothing then we continue course.

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: THe two crippled ships from the convoy have taken EMP damage. It's repairable, but they aren't goin anywhere until they are repaired

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: roll will + leadership john

[] 1:45 pm: We will assist the convoy ships

[] 1:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)

[] 1:45 pm:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d10 (5) = 14

 

[] 1:45 pm: (Can they be towed while they are worked on?)

[] 1:45 pm: if i got a plot point

[] 1:45 pm: i will spend it

[] 1:46 pm: i want to check the ship we crippled

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: After making an impassioned plea, the other ships, slowly begin to come about and rejoin into a convoy

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)

 

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: None of the ships in the convoy have enough capacity to act as tugs and with no tractor beams, no one has the proper equipment for towing

[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 1:47 pm: I think he's fair

[] 1:47 pm: Cant they dock and pull them

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)

 

[] 1:48 pm: what does the enemy ship have on it

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: No hard points to do that

[] 1:48 pm: Can we dock and pull one of them then ?

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)

 

[] 1:48 pm: We did that with the brass monkey crew

[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:48 pm: not what I meant. He was just saying that he doesn't need to give order for crew to do stuff.

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: As the convoy regroups...there is a brilliant flash from the Khmerian

[] 1:49 pm: If it does not work i order half of the convoy to stay behind and help with repairs

[] 1:49 pm: While th

[] 1:49 pm: what do sensors tell me aboiut this flash

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: Anton scans that area and only finds debris

[] 1:49 pm: Well i was going to say while the rest of us go away

[] 1:49 pm: (Cool, the lit up the disco ball) :P

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: You never towed the Brass monkey

[] 1:50 pm: not the brass monkey

[] 1:50 pm: But the freighter we boarded during the mission on three hills

[] 1:50 pm: "the one that was running just blew up ". over coms

[] 1:50 pm: We maglocked it or something then towed it

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: you are also fully loaded now

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: no excees lift for a tow

[] 1:51 pm: ok then like i said

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: You have two choices, stay and repair them, or you can abandon them

[] 1:51 pm: can i remotely get in to the travinity ?

[] 1:51 pm: i am staying

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: The Tantivy drifts

[] 1:51 pm: I was going to say i order half the convoy to stay behind for repairs while the other half moves on

[Lucifer Jones] 1:51 pm: repair one to tow the other one.

[] 1:52 pm: Yeah

[] 1:52 pm: That makes sense

[] 1:52 pm: Tantivy needs to be inspected

[] 1:52 pm: Repair one to tow the other

[] 1:52 pm: We arent going to explore the tantivy while we have refugees on board

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: The ship is severly damaged. Remote access requires premission from the second ship unless you have brilliant heroic or better hacking skills

[] 1:52 pm: (If the Captain goes over, I go over)

[] 1:52 pm: i can try

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: none of the ships in the convoy can act as a tug

[Lucifer Jones] 1:52 pm: I could take MUte and go over

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: Heroic is a 19

[] 1:53 pm: Who is he trying to hack ?

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: the tantivy

[] 1:53 pm: the drifting ship

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: but if the ship won't move under their control

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: it is unlikely you can make it move either

[] 1:53 pm: Okay

[] 1:53 pm: Tantivy is not important

[] 1:54 pm: i am aware rolling

[] 1:54 pm: 1pp

[] 1:54 pm: i need to max

[] 1:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10+d2)

[] 1:54 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d10 (4)+ 1d2 (1) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: ok

[] 1:54 pm: stupid firewall

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: you do make contact, but the ship has extensive damage, it will have to be repaired before it will move again

[] 1:55 pm: how many of us are damaged

[] 1:55 pm: How much exstensive damage ?

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: Two of the freighters are disabled

[] 1:55 pm: Does it give us enough time to repair the ships here ?

[] 1:55 pm: while we make repairs ill keep scanning the Tantivy

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: In game terms, the tantivy has taken 8 of 6 life points

[] 1:56 pm: Kk lets make repairs

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: 4 more and it explodes

[] 1:56 pm: Fade to black is coming anyway

[] 1:56 pm: We repair the convoy i also ask any engineers from other ships to assist

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: you have to repair at least 3 points of damage for it to move

[Lucifer Jones] 1:56 pm: I dunno, we don't HAVe to quit today... ;)

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: What are your orders captain?

[] 1:56 pm: Oh we dont have to quit ?

[] 1:57 pm: My orders are to help the convoy get back on it's feet

[Lucifer Jones] 1:57 pm: Laz and I don'r have a game later so... if LaZ IS WILLING.

[] 1:57 pm: Well, I do have naother gamre tonbight and need to rest my eyes

[] 1:57 pm: don't we?

[] 1:57 pm: JBs game is a no go?

[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: no it is not

[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: He couldn't do sunday

[] 1:57 pm: no it is not a no go or it is a no go?

[] 1:58 pm: ok

[] 1:58 pm: Then i can stay longer

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: Zeenix has left at 1:58 pm+

[] 1:58 pm: anyway those are my orders

[] 1:58 pm: I can go somewhat longer but I still need to rest my eyes at some point

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: The Fire Angel moves to dock with one of the Freighters. A venerable Firefly

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: pruttm has left at 1:58 pm+

[] 1:58 pm: whose reparing the other 2 ships ?

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: Zeenix has entered at 1:58 pm+

[] 1:58 pm: I contact the captain of the firefly

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: Anton moves closer to dock

[Zeenix] 1:58 pm: sorry got dropped

[] 1:58 pm: And say we are here to help

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: Sweeper has left at 1:58 pm+

[] 1:58 pm: can w eadd hard points to dock better

[] 1:59 pm: (are we checking out the eenemy ship still standing?)

[] 1:59 pm: we add

[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: FADE TO BLACK

[] 1:59 pm: i am watching it

[] 1:59 pm: xp

[] 1:59 pm: heh

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: given the spectacular success of your convoy defense, I will give you all 5 XP

[Lucifer Jones] 2:00 pm: wHAT WE'EW QUITTING?

[] 2:00 pm: danke dude

[Lucifer Jones] 2:00 pm: oo sorry caps

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: frank and richard end up with 7 and Lucy with 6 for plot point conversion

[] 2:01 pm: i need to run to the store ttfn

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: Utgardloki has left at 2:01 pm+

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: ok omega

[] 2:01 pm: Save the log

[->Lazarus] 2:01 pm: Christ alot happened today

[Lazarus->] 2:02 pm: ? You have 36

[->Lazarus] 2:02 pm: And it's still not over

[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: Z dude, you EVER going to spedn your XP? You have 36

[Lazarus->] 2:02 pm: well, It was meant to be fun

[] 2:03 pm: TTYL resting eyes

[Lucifer Jones] 2:03 pm: I have 25 total, 17 unspent?

[Serenity Session 47: Operation Yellowbrick]: has left at 2:03 pm+

[->Lazarus] 2:03 pm: I know it was like the entire war was the calm before the storm that was this session though haha

[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: I have Lucy with 19 unspent

[Lazarus->] 2:04 pm: Sometimes the end of the war is the beginning of the real problems

[->Lazarus] 2:04 pm: No shit

[Lucifer Jones] 2:04 pm: I spent 2 on craft and 6 on Influence.

[Lucifer Jones] 2:04 pm: UNless I have 27 total.

[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: ok, that would leave you at 17

[Lucifer Jones] 2:04 pm: thought so.

[Lucifer Jones] 2:04 pm: Have wounds and stun healed?

[->Lazarus] 2:05 pm: But i had fun today even if i spent every nook and cranny of my plot points to squeeze my rolls out of the pit :D

[->Lazarus] 2:05 pm: Thanks for the game

[Lazarus->] 2:05 pm: you are welcome

[] 2:06 pm: Thanks for the game laz

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: Since it was only one wound and it was five days ago yes

[Lucifer Jones] 2:06 pm: kk

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: Thanks to you guys too

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: was fun

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: Threw a bunch at you this round