Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:34 am+
[Lazarus] 9:34 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: Lucifer Jones has entered at 9:49 am+
[Lazarus] 9:57 am: I created room "Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road"
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:57 am+
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:57 am+
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:57 am+
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road] at 9:57 am+
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: has entered at 9:57 am+
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: Lucifer Jones has entered at 9:58 am+
[] 9:58 am: Theres enough space in some empty bunk rooms as well HH so you should not have a problem
[Lazarus->] 9:58 am: wasn't trying to make fun of yo uman. She did have the shuttle tricked out nice, but she was a space whore and all. Just a funny image
[->Lazarus] 10:00 am: I knew that
[->Lazarus] 10:00 am: I think
[->Lazarus] 10:00 am: And I never saw her as a whore... at least, not in terms of being a common street walker.
[] 10:00 am: OK, Laz, this doable?
[] 10:00 am: Garden Bunks:

1) Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Lettuce

2) Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries

3) Mandarin Trees

4) Apple Trees/Cherry Trees

5) Corn

[Lazarus] 10:00 am: Today is 13 January, the day before my 54th birthday. This is session 46 of Serenity: From the Ashes: The Long and Winding Road. GM - Lazarus. Players Gabel, Dusterboy, Hockey_Hippie, omegaa6977, and Grimmshaw. Zeenix will be in later
[Lazarus->] 10:01 am: by no means a common whone. High class escort all the way
[] 10:01 am: there is a bunk garden you can by in the core book
[->Lazarus] 10:01 am: I mean she said who, she said when and she said where. Plus, it looked like she had some serious education as well.
[Lazarus->] 10:01 am: but selling yourself for money is selling yourself for money
[->Lazarus] 10:01 am: More like a Licensed Practical Sexuality Thrapist
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: yep 18 credits each
[] 10:02 am: As we need more, I'll get more GBs
[] 10:02 am: OK
[Lazarus->] 10:02 am: That is a fair assessment
[Lazarus->] 10:02 am: but still has the whorish element
[Lazarus->] 10:02 am: I thought Inara rocked
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: Last time on Serenity: From the Ashes...
[->Lazarus] 10:03 am: Got that term from Lois Bujold's "Vorkosigan" stories. It's what the Betans call their prostitutes, only these guys anf girls have to have a degree in sex ed, amongst other things
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: The crew had just witnessed the trial of John Iskellian
[Lazarus] 10:04 am: Things were touch and go for awhile, but he was found not guilty of the most serious charges
[->Lazarus] 10:04 am: BTW - happy birthday for tomorrow
[Lazarus->] 10:04 am: thanks
[Lazarus->] 10:04 am: A companion is clearly a sex therapist they are far too educated to be anything less
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: He was however found guilty of ten counts of manslaughter
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: and sentenced to ten years in a penal colony
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: however, due the extenuating circumstances of the case...the sentence was suspended
[Lucifer Jones] 10:06 am: ten years, but they were suspended.
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: You exited the courthouse to face some jeers and some cheers
[] 10:06 am: the baby is awake and moms sleeping so i have baby duty
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: said goodbye to your advocate
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: and returned to the ship
[->Lazarus] 10:07 am: Word
[Lazarus->] 10:07 am: k
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: One thing you have noticed is that the government is heavily broadcasting on the Corvue something they are calling Operation Yellowbrick
[] 10:08 am: lik in that historical vid about oz?
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: Open contracts to any freighter willing to be temporarily converted to passenger ships to relocate Browncoat Sympathizers from all over the 'Verse to the Republic
[Lucifer Jones] 10:08 am: Are they getting greedy?
[] 10:09 am: Mute is busy arranging the purchase of the gardening bunks et al, asuming the locals are clever enough to leave him the hell alone after last session.
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: mute can roll willpower + Streetwise
[] 10:09 am: John is in his room mulling over his trial.
[] 10:09 am: {{Maybe we should follow this up))
[] 10:09 am: starts rolling some dice: (D8+D6)
[] 10:09 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (5) = 12


[] 10:10 am: (You forget im banned from goverment contracts)
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: Mute passes unnoticed through the market without problem and picks up the items he wants
[Lucifer Jones] 10:10 am: Luc goes to speak to him
[Lucifer Jones] 10:10 am: Captain.
[] 10:11 am: Mute wil ride on the trailer that carts the graden bunks bet al back to thwe ship
[] 10:11 am: Jones.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:11 am: who is your business rtegesered under?
[] 10:11 am: Business ?
[] 10:11 am: and offloads them, the goes to the bridge to talk to the Captain about where to put the things.
[] 10:12 am: in the cockpit plugging away on my cad board if you need me
[Lazarus->] 10:12 am: Not sure if you are busy or interested, but you are welcome to lurk if you like
[Lucifer Jones] 10:12 am: [in order to get government contracts wouldn't you have to be registered?]
[] 10:12 am: test
[] 10:12 am: failed
[] 10:12 am: I never had any goverment contracts
[->Lazarus] 10:12 am: Thanks :)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:12 am: Ah.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:12 am: My bad.
[] 10:12 am: (and you never will) :)
[Lazarus->] 10:12 am: kk
[Lucifer Jones] 10:13 am: [He could if someone else were the face of the ship]
[] 10:13 am: Ive allways been freelance
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: Well you were a medical ship for the Neo-Browncoats
[Lucifer Jones] 10:13 am: [Just an option]
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: made you a naval auxillary
[] 10:13 am: Cept for the whole browncoat business
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: One thing...
[] 10:13 am: ((Aye?))
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: now that the trial is over, some dock workers arrive to remove all of the medical gear
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: not your own personal med-bay, but all the stuff you got from Killian
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: to include the nurses and medics
[] 10:15 am: *hits on every female present*
[] 10:15 am: *Frank is not particularly pleased about that, as you might imagine*
[] 10:15 am: (even the corpses :P)
[] 10:15 am: I guess the nurses and medics all got jobs now on planet
[] 10:15 am: (living)
[] 10:15 am: ((Losing the medical equipment and staff, not omegas behaviour))
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: starts rolling some dice: (4d6)
[Lazarus] 10:16 am:

-> 4d6 (6,4,1,2 = 13)


[] 10:17 am: (and why the hell are they taking the medical equipment we stole rightfully so)
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: Jedidia Wilks seeks out Frank
[] 10:17 am: (So their stealing med equipment we stole)
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: "Hey Doc, got a moment?"
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: (The government steal from the citizens? Say it isn't so!)
[] 10:17 am: ( seems so)
[] 10:17 am: Im gonna move to the common room and just oversee the removal
[Lucifer Jones] 10:17 am: I'll see if the captin needs anything then go back to my tasks
[] 10:18 am: You earned some rest Jones after the whole war business and the trail.
[] 10:18 am: Mute seeks the captain out when he enters the cargo bay where the things are being offloaded
[] 10:18 am: *Sighs*
[] 10:18 am: "Sure, Jedidiah... what's on your mind?"
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: "Doctor Bishop, we, that is myself and the others that came aboard with you talked things over."
[] 10:19 am: "Oh aye?"
[] 10:19 am: *Turns to mute* What can i help you with ?
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: "Deng and Fisher want to stay with the Republic, so they are going to be leaving with the gear."
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: "If you'll have me, I'd like to stay on with you and the Captain."
[] 10:21 am: (Let's wait for the Bishop rthing to end)
[] 10:21 am: "Of course I'll have you, Jed. Welcome back aboard."
[] 10:21 am: (well if bishop wants to talk to me im sure he will)
[Lazarus->] 10:21 am: how much food are you currently tracking on board?
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: deaconabyss has left at 10:22 am+
[->Lazarus] 10:22 am: I assume we did not use any since we would be restocking with the browncoats on the way to this place right ?
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: "Thanks Doc. I'll go help removing the medical gear."
[->Lazarus] 10:22 am: That was my only deal with the browncoats they kept us feed and our fuel supplied
[Lazarus->] 10:22 am: Never was a chance to get anything from them. They were living pretty thin
[Lazarus->] 10:23 am: Not since you reached Santo
[->Lazarus] 10:23 am: Well we had tons of food that HH purchased
[Lazarus->] 10:23 am: figure it's been a good 20 days without resupply
[->Lazarus] 10:23 am: + my 4 weeks and 2 weeks of fresh
[Lazarus->] 10:23 am: I knew about what your purchased
[] 10:23 am: Mute nods to the crates freshly offloaded in just inside the bay boors "I'm growing food." motions with his hand as if to ask where
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: I have not calculated anything else
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: That's all we got
[Lazarus->] 10:24 am: I'd say you are down to 3 weeks canned then
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: What HH purchased in the skyplex + me
[Lazarus->] 10:24 am: I know about the garden bunks, but he didn't tell me he got anything else
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: This was in the Skyplex
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: before he left for santo
[] 10:24 am: HH
[] 10:25 am: How much food you get in the skyplex again ?
[] 10:25 am: Before we left for santo
[] 10:25 am: (altogether we had 2 weeks for the entire crew of produce)
[] 10:25 am: Anywhere theres space *points* you can make room in the cargo hold if you want as well.
[] 10:26 am: So you picked up 2 weeks ?
[Lazarus->] 10:26 am: ok, but he didn't tell me he brought food
[Lazarus->] 10:26 am: I know what you got, but not what he got
[] 10:26 am: nods and begins to set up the apparatus
[] 10:26 am: (between myself and one other)
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: two weeks of fresh? ok
[] 10:27 am: puts the temperate crops in one room and the warm weather crops in another
[] 10:27 am: (bananas'/pineapples are next :) )
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: (Current food stores are 196 man days canned and 49 man days fresh)
[] 10:27 am: I do tell you however that we might need to move them if we decide to try and get the work for ferrying passangers.
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: roughly 4 weeks and 1 week
[->Lazarus] 10:27 am: Well that seems to be what we got
[Lucifer Jones] 10:28 am: you could charge more if there is organic food to offer.
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: fuel os currently at 80% of total 60 tons or 48 tons
[] 10:28 am: (how many berths do we have?
[] 10:28 am: )
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: There are six crew right now
[] 10:28 am: The Pride has alot of passenger space
[] 10:28 am: One of the reasons i picked the ship
[] 10:28 am: think it has like 13 rooms or something
[] 10:28 am: (OK)
[] 10:29 am: (I'll use the 2 rooms closest to mine if that is ok)
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: the ship has 5 crew quarters and 8 2nd class quarters which can be configured as 4 2nd class and 8 steerage
[] 10:29 am: (steerage is low quality right?)
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: yes
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: let me open skype and I'll send you the deckplans
[] 10:30 am: Either way you can set it up in the cargo room if you wanted to
[] 10:30 am: (Mute is nothing for fancifites so he'd take a steerage quarter, so will take two more for the garden, OK?
[] 10:30 am: Well like i said we might be ferrying passengers so dont make it permanent if we get a job doing it.
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: that is a major waste of space
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: you have already given up one of the aft cabins for the med-bay
[] 10:31 am: I can move them elsewhere, just thpought you wanted them out of the way
[] 10:31 am: Set it up in the cargo hold instead that will suffice wont it ?
[] 10:31 am: sure,
[] 10:31 am: Mute does so
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: sure you can use the cargo hold
[] 10:32 am: (but he would take steerage for himself, the closest to the cargo bay)
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: it will probably take up about 10% of your internal cargo space
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: or you can use one of the shuttles
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: you going to accept the file HH?
[] 10:33 am: Im going to talk to Bishop.
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: so you can see what the ship looks like
[] 10:33 am: (How many med crew did we have 4 ? 5 ? and 1 is staying Jed ?)
[] 10:34 am: Sorry Jed*
[] 10:34 am: (Can we make enough produce to sell?)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:34 am: sorry had to do something for Ziva. back now
[Lucifer Jones] 10:34 am: [not likely HH]
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: you had four total
[] 10:34 am: 5
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: one was killed in the fighting on three hills
[] 10:34 am: (OK)
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: two of the survivors Deng and Fisher left with the gear
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: Wilks asked to stay
[] 10:35 am: As Mute does his thing with the garden bunks to setup some food production i go talk to Jed
[Lazarus->] 10:35 am: You going to accept the file?
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: deaconabyss has left at 10:35 am+
[->Lazarus] 10:36 am: grabbing now
[->Lazarus] 10:36 am: thought I did
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: Jed is supervising the removal of the medical gear
[Lazarus->] 10:36 am: kk
[] 10:37 am: (I assume i have not heard hes staying yet)
[->Lazarus] 10:37 am: Would the concept of a garden ship be doable? IR a ship that uses all of it's cargo space for hydroponicas and goes port to poer selling produce? Is there enough money in that to make it feasible?
[] 10:37 am: So i guess this is it then.
[] 10:39 am: Sorry about the medical equipment frank but i might as well make nice.
[Lazarus->] 10:39 am: it's feasible, but I doubt if you could raise enough crops to be economically feasible
[] 10:40 am: Yeah... no point making more enemies than we have to
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: As the workers remove the last of the medical gear, seems like the good news just keeps on coming
[] 10:40 am: *sighs*
[->Lazarus] 10:40 am: Yeah, that's wqhat I mean would it make enough money to work
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: Richard advises the captain that it's about time for the standard ship's maintenance, the port fees are due, and do you want to top off the fuel tanks?
[Lazarus->] 10:42 am: your ship is pretty small, most worlds can at least grow something. you'd have to have something very high value to make profit
[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: ok
[] 10:42 am: *Mumbles*
[] 10:42 am: We need to find some work but i dont know if were staying.
[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: Just wondering for NPC sake
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: Port costs will be ten credits, fuel would be sixty, and parts will be around 133
[] 10:43 am: Cant he make a roll to lower that ?
[] 10:43 am: I thought we were on 80% Fuel
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: "That's right, we are down about twelve tons, fuel is five credits per ton
[Lazarus->] 10:44 am: you can make money on certain crops, but you don't have enough space to make money with common stuff
[] 10:44 am: Well it's enough to get us places and we aint got coin to spend on fuel when we have it
[] 10:44 am: Repairs will have to come first
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: "Okay, no top off, still need the parts and the port fees. I'll do what I can on the parts, but she's not a spring chicken you know."
[->Lazarus] 10:45 am: sure, was thinking tropicals like oranges, bananas, pineapples, sugarcane, mangos, ganja
[] 10:45 am: I guess we are going to have to go shopping for them then
[->Lazarus] 10:46 am: with a Rasta captain :)
[] 10:46 am: I still want to look up what this business is about browncoats needing a ride
[] 10:46 am: ill give my coin for fuel i think we need to top off i got 120C in creds and misc coins
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: (Who wants to roll the d10+d12+d4 against an 11?)
[] 10:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d12+1d4)
[] 10:47 am:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d12 (4)+ 1d4 (2) = 11


[] 10:47 am: Cause captain comes through with his average rolls
[] 10:47 am: (Just dropped 115 CR on garden bunks et al)
[Lazarus->] 10:47 am: well, I guess if you wanted to raise ganja, then you might make omney
[] 10:48 am: (Thats fine HH your free to spend on what you want lol)
[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: Thec ship would move through space with a kinda backbeat head bop :P
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: no joy on the maintenance roll, if you'd rolled an 18, you could have spent half on parts
[Lucifer Jones] 10:48 am: I can offer the help Mute set up his gardens.
[] 10:48 am: " captian ill give you my coin i want the fuel topped off
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: so you will need to spend 143 to cover port costs and parts
[] 10:48 am: "
[] 10:48 am: Well you are talking to me here laz not anyone else.
[] 10:48 am: (just saying)
[] 10:49 am: I roll poorly
[] 10:49 am: The end.
[] 10:49 am: Anyway moving on
[Lazarus->] 10:49 am: ALL of human history survived the Exodus, so Bob Marley music is in the Cortex somewhere
[] 10:50 am: Mute nods to Lucifer in thanks and explains what is going where "Mandarins (points), Apples (points), Sreawberries....." as they set things up.
[] 10:50 am: Fuel ? what good is fuel if the ships falling appart around you we got 80% we could fly to the core on this ammount of fuel you know the prides got bigger tanks right ?
[->Lazarus] 10:50 am: hehehe
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: just getting the required ship functions covered
[] 10:50 am: if you dont gas up ill ask y i stare at the gauges all day
[] 10:50 am: do you need money for parts ?
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: If you deduct the costs Gabel, we can move on
[->Lazarus] 10:51 am: This is the kind cof guy who would have an exterior speaker system attached to the hull of the ship just for when he's in port. :)
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: just driving home the point that cash is going fast
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: You can check the port to see if cargoes are available
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: or you can check on Yellowbrick
[] 10:51 am: (Well, our costs for food is about to dive significantly)
[] 10:51 am: Im going to enquire about the whole Yellowbrick thing
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: OR you can bug out and try to find something else
[] 10:52 am: Pay for fuel parts and port fees ect
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: kk
[] 10:52 am: Omega puts in for the fuel
[] 10:52 am: (accompanies the Captain as always)
[] 10:52 am: so 60 credits from omega
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: 60 credits will top off omega
[] 10:52 am: will they take pp equivlent ?
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: sure
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: 150 platinum
[] 10:53 am: pp removed of sheet
[] 10:53 am: I appreciate you sticking with me for the Trial Mute we dont know each other and i figure you do things for your own reasonings but this goes for all of you we havent known each other for long and i appreciate it either way. Just hope we can find some work now and move on.
[Lazarus] 10:54 am: ok, maintenance for the month paid. food is at 4 weeks canned and 1 week fresh, port fees paid. fuel topped off
[->Lazarus] 10:54 am: I will try to locate Cynthia as well see what she is up to
[] 10:54 am: ( i not so rich no more )
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: ohn and Mute wend their way through the port and after listening to the Corvue broadcast, they find the Republic official in charge of Yellowbrick here on Meridian
[->Lazarus] 10:55 am: I will also send a communication to Laura see if she wants a ride to the new browncoat sector.
[] 10:55 am: Mute shrtugs "You pay me, I guard you."
[Lazarus->] 10:55 am: The wave will take some time as it has to cross the 'Verse
[->Lazarus] 10:56 am: I know but i just have to say i do it so its done
[->Lazarus] 10:56 am: Actually i will do that for all the people i have aided in the past the farmers we saved in
[Lazarus->] 10:56 am: You get the cortex version of voice mail for Cynthia
[->Lazarus] 10:56 am: first session
[Lazarus->] 10:56 am: ok, but those messages have a long way to go
[->Lazarus] 10:56 am: I know
[Lazarus] 10:57 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 10:57 am:

-> 2d6 (6,6 = 12)


[->Lazarus] 10:57 am: How much does it cost to buy a minor comp off?
[Lazarus->] 10:57 am: 10
[] 10:57 am: Well lets hope pay will come soon
[->Lazarus] 10:57 am: ok
[] 10:58 am: I take my regular stuff
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: As soon as John steps up the counter, the man there blinks in surprise. "You actually have the nerve to show your face in public?"
[] 10:58 am: No assault rifle though
[Lazarus->] 10:58 am: days before you will get a response
[] 10:58 am: ( if we pool our remaning funds can we cover these fees once more ?)
[] 10:58 am: I got to live with what i did either way.
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: (You are good for 5 weeks on food, longer if you stretch, fuel depends on how much you travel you have 1600 hours, maintenance has to be paid every month. port costs are 10 credits on each stop)
[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: I Explain to Cynthia about the whole Incident if she hates me for it i understand but i tell her we might be leaving soon. but i will try and get in contact with her before i leave.
[] 11:00 am: Theres no place where i show my face people wont know me now either way.
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: cplmac has left at 11:00 am+
[] 11:00 am: (when would the produce from the garden bunks come online?)
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: has left at 11:00 am+
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: "Indeed you do, and one of the costs of what you did to General Taylor-Leigh is that you are not welcome here. Good day to you...you... sir" He manages to say, but the last word is more sneer than anything.
[] 11:01 am: *Shrugs* Then i assume you do not wish for another Freighter to ferry people to the republic
[Lazarus->] 11:01 am: ok, she should respond much faster than the others, IF she wants to that is
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: "Your freighter is welcome...YOU are not."
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:03 am:

-> 1d6 (6)


[] 11:03 am: Then if you sign with mute here everything will be dandy correct.
[] 11:03 am: "What about me?"
[] 11:03 am: to the man at the counter
[] 11:04 am: (if you are having problems Gabs)
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: "You'd be mistaken you hun dan traitor. Get out before I call the authorities. You are now tresspassing." The man snarls as he loses his composure.
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: "What about you?" Get out!"
[] 11:05 am: You deal with it mute seems im not welcome here i will be outside.
[] 11:05 am: Shrugs, it is his shop after al and he has not attacked them.
[] 11:05 am: (he just tossed both of us)
[->Lazarus] 11:06 am: On your Skype
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: as you leave the kiosk, a pair of security types arrive. "Is there a problem?"
[Lazarus->] 11:06 am: hang on
[] 11:06 am: No problem we were just leaving.
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: "Good enough."
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: They stand and watch you as you go
[] 11:07 am: nods calmly to the pair and gets between them asnd John as they pas
[] 11:07 am: Return to ship and explain the situation to the rest of the crew then i ask if maybe any of them can go and sign up for the job
[] 11:07 am: ( we need to salvage a derlict wreck off the rim )
[] 11:07 am: "I can go, Captain"
[] 11:08 am: Okay frank
[] 11:08 am: Take Jones with you
[] 11:08 am: (Frank as in the doctor?)
[] 11:08 am: For protection.
[] 11:08 am: (exactly :) )
[] 11:08 am: ((Assa me, boos :) ))
[Lucifer Jones] 11:08 am: [yay - wait how odd is it a dr is protecting another dr?
[] 11:08 am: (hehe)
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: As John reaches the bridge, Anton has the Corvue active and hears that infernal broadcast again
[] 11:08 am: ((It's my l337 kung-fu skillz))
[] 11:09 am: (Well now you can walk down the street saying Dr... Dr... Dr...)
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: John, Anton, and mute can all roll alertness + Perception
[] 11:09 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 11:09 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (1) = 9


[] 11:09 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 11:09 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 3


[] 11:09 am: ugh
[] 11:09 am: if i need to spend a few pp just tell me
[] 11:09 am: ((Yeah, we can be a vaudeville act))
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: waiting on anton
[] 11:10 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 11:10 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6


[] 11:10 am: can i benny that
[Lazarus->] 11:10 am: As you listen to the broadcast you pick up soething you hadn't noticed before
[] 11:10 am: If only
[Lazarus->] 11:10 am: “Freighters willing to carry relocating citizens can apply at the Republic AND Alliance worlds to meet the overwhelming need.”
[->Lazarus] 11:11 am: I guess alliance worlds ahoy then
[->Lazarus] 11:11 am: Funny how everyone fucking hates my guts
[Lazarus->] 11:11 am: or so it would seem
[Lazarus->] 11:11 am: You DO suck
[] 11:11 am: (Gabs looks like your 9 is high)
[->Lazarus] 11:11 am: Shut it you!
[Lazarus->] 11:11 am: chuckles
[] 11:12 am: It seems we can still try the alliance worlds for the passenger work
[] 11:12 am: I say we head there soon as possible
[] 11:12 am: Patch me through with Frank and Jones tell them we dont need to try the republic
[] 11:12 am: Shrugs, agreeable
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: As john says that, Anton hits replay on the broadcast and now everyone can hear: “Freighters willing to carry relocating citizens can apply at the Republic AND Alliance worlds to meet the overwhelming need.”
[] 11:13 am: " looks like we found work ".
[] 11:13 am: Seems that way
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: Before Lucy and Frank can leave the ship, they hear John on the intercom say no need to leave
[] 11:13 am: Mute walsk down to the cargo bay doors and waits for the return of the pair, in case there is troubler.
[] 11:13 am: (NVRMD)
[->Lazarus] 11:14 am: Im going to try one last time to locate cynthia
[Lucifer Jones] 11:14 am: aye
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: As Richard has the parts he needs and the ship is topped off and all fees paid, you can depart at any time
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: Utgardloki has left at 11:14 am+
[] 11:14 am: " what aliance world are we stoping on "?
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: However, it will take a Pilot + Astrogation roll to figure out travel time to one of the other quadrants
[->Lazarus] 11:15 am: Then im going to send a wave to Travis and tell him i will be doing my part outside of the republic ferrying citizens to it from the alliance.
[->Lazarus] 11:15 am: I owe you some NPCs
[] 11:15 am: PM Laz before we leave.
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: Georgia and Red Sun are closest
[Lucifer Jones] 11:16 am: Wait I thought we didn't top off the fuel.
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: Kaladasa, where Laura lives is the farthest
[] 11:16 am: i forgot what to roll i got d10 pilot and astrogation and talented midbulk freighters
[Lazarus->] 11:16 am: you've contributed quite a bit man, I doubt you own me anything
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: omega paid for the fuel
[] 11:17 am: and born behind the wheel
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: d10+d8 anton
[->Lazarus] 11:17 am: like to finish what I start
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: the other traits don't help with astrogation
[] 11:17 am: even with talented
[Lazarus->] 11:17 am: ok
[] 11:17 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[] 11:17 am:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d8 (7) = 17


[Lazarus->] 11:17 am: whenyou go back to your cabin, there is a message waiting
[->Lazarus] 11:18 am: I read it
[] 11:18 am: ( see im talented )
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+2)
[Lazarus] 11:18 am:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 2 (2) = 8


[->Lazarus] 11:18 am: Would you be open to releasing these crime syndycates, maybe through your WitS Dude?
[] 11:18 am: Im sure an 18 will tell you something awesome
[->Lazarus] 11:19 am: WotS*
[] 11:19 am: Since 18 did something awesome for maintanence :P
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: deaconabyss has left at 11:19 am+
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: The Goergia systemis in apogee so it will 19 days to get there
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: Zeenix has entered at 11:19 am+
[] 11:19 am: How far to Kaldasa
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: hang on guys, figuring out distances and times
[Zeenix] 11:20 am: Hi everyone, sorry for being so late
[] 11:20 am: (Hey Z)
[Zeenix] 11:20 am: I had a suprise visitor today, he just left
[Lucifer Jones] 11:20 am: [no worries Z]
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+2)
[Lazarus] 11:20 am:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 2 (2) = 4


[] 11:20 am: (Damn Santa, can't keep to the bloody schedule)
[] 11:21 am: She was in Whittier right ?
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+2)
[Lazarus] 11:21 am:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 2 (2) = 3


[Lazarus] 11:21 am: about 25 days to Kaladasa
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+2)
[Lazarus] 11:22 am:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 2 (2) = 5


[] 11:22 am: Well i suppose we can move towards the furthest away point then work our way and pick up passengers as we go until we fill up ?
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: 12 days to Red Sun
[Lazarus->] 11:23 am: Sure, Frankie would know about them, but I'd have to figure out time to write them up
[->Lazarus] 11:23 am: I'll give you as much depth as I can and look for mapfolk
[Lazarus->] 11:23 am: she's dressed..um...well sorta dressed/ "I'm waiting." And an address
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: loudriver23 has left at 11:24 am+
[Lazarus->] 11:25 am: ok, you've got discriptions and skills,
[] 11:25 am: (Don't you think we can fill our ship with one system? Just asking)
[Lazarus->] 11:25 am: as well as a basic explanition of their racket
[Lucifer Jones] 11:25 am: how many can we hold?
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: The limits is the ship's atmo feed
[->Lazarus] 11:26 am: (do you need more depth on the racket explanations?)
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: Int + Mech Eng to figure that out
[Lazarus->] 11:26 am: A bit, unless you want me to fill in the blanks
[Zeenix] 11:26 am: ok
[Zeenix] 11:26 am: am I here?
[Zeenix] 11:26 am: can I roll
[->Lazarus] 11:26 am: OK
[Lazarus->] 11:26 am: I once wrote an entire full length adventure from "The Color of Terror"
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: Hey Z!
[Zeenix] 11:27 am: Hi laz
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: only if Lucy asks you Richard
[Zeenix] 11:27 am: right.
[->Lazarus] 11:27 am: Yeah, this is more sourcebook type stuff. Here they are, up to the GM to bring the players to them.
[Lazarus->] 11:27 am: And she cleans up REAL NICE
[Lucifer Jones] 11:27 am: Asks what?
[Lucifer Jones] 11:27 am: sorry.
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: [Lazarus] 11:26 am: Int + Mech Eng to figure that out
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: I know the falcons just threw an interception
[Lucifer Jones] 11:28 am: shhhh.
[->Lazarus] 11:28 am: (Go Seahawks)
[] 11:28 am: (Go Seahawks)
[Lazarus->] 11:29 am: I have no dog in this hunt, don't care who wins
[Lucifer Jones] 11:29 am: FUHH
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: If you don't have the skill, you can ask
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: someone like the ship's mechanic
[->Lazarus] 11:29 am: I go visit her before we lift off i guess
[Lucifer Jones] 11:29 am: What is it I'm supposed to be asked?
[Lucifer Jones] 11:30 am: brb have to change Ziva.
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: [Lazarus] 11:25 am: The limits is the ship's atmo feed [Lazarus] 11:26 am: Int + Mech Eng to figure that out
[] 11:30 am: (Assume he asks)
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: guess he never asks
[] 11:30 am: Well the captain would probably want to know as well since this is a job hes going to be taking he aint stupid.
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: ANd does John go calling?
[] 11:31 am: PM
[->Lazarus] 11:31 am: (Thing is though i think John might let her down)
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: okay. After going to his cabin, John lets the crew know he's leaving the ship for a bit
[Lucifer Jones] 11:31 am: I don't have engineering.
[] 11:32 am: Goes with John
[] 11:32 am: I tell mute its a social call.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:32 am: "THANK YOU" - Sean Weatherspoon to Seattle.
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: If you don't have the skill, you can roll just int, use plot points, or ask somebody
[] 11:32 am: "I can wait outside. Too dangerous now."
[] 11:32 am: Grimm you can ask our mechanic.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:33 am: I'll ask Richard.
[Lazarus->] 11:33 am: we'll see
[Lucifer Jones] 11:33 am: I just thought someone was suppose to ask em something.. hehe
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: ok, Richard, you can roll Int + mech eng
[Zeenix] 11:33 am: just mech eng or is there a specialization I can use
[] 11:33 am: I tell Mute if he insists but i dont want to trouble him.
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: no specialization
[] 11:33 am: "No trouble."
[Zeenix] 11:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Zeenix] 11:34 am:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d6 (3) = 9


[] 11:34 am: Well i guess me and mute leave
[Lucifer Jones] 11:34 am: I ask mute to check in periodically
[Lucifer Jones] 11:34 am: make sure things are ok.
[] 11:35 am: nods
[Lazarus->Zeenix] 11:35 am: You can easily take on 30 passengers, you can push that to 40, but that will requite modifications to the life support.
[] 11:35 am: (we have those funny earwig things?)
[Lazarus->Zeenix] 11:35 am: nothing major, just some tweaking
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: pruttm has left at 11:35 am+
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: Yes, John brought those some time ago
[] 11:36 am: (yup)
[] 11:36 am: (OK)
[] 11:36 am: Mute will check in hourly
[] 11:36 am: (You look like some sort of agent now)
[Zeenix] 11:36 am: "30 passengers, with modifications maybe 40"
[] 11:36 am: As they walk Mute asks "How long you need?"
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: John goes avisitin'
[] 11:36 am: Like i said im going to visit a friend i dont know how long i will be.
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: Mute roll agility + Covert to remain unseen
[] 11:37 am: "Give me a time. Need to know if you are late."
[] 11:38 am: Covert or stealth?
[] 11:38 am: It's a Social call mute i cant give a time.
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: stealth
[] 11:38 am: Covert works as well
[] 11:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[] 11:38 am:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d8 (7) = 17


[] 11:38 am: If you have it
[] 11:39 am: (Is John going to see a woman?)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:39 am: [Ooom chikka waaa waaa]
[] 11:39 am: yup
[] 11:39 am: (OK, so it could be all night)
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: well what happens next depends on the method you choose. Stat will be vitality...skill can be Performance, discipline or athletics
[] 11:39 am: I dont even...
[Zeenix] 11:39 am: how about dexterity
[Zeenix] 11:40 am: just dont use strenght
[] 11:40 am: Would Mental Resistance work ?
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: Mute however is less visible than a shadow
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: in fact, his own shadow can't find him
[] 11:40 am: (hehehe)
[] 11:40 am: So he has to roll a new character now because he cant find himself ?
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: She's not tht sort of girl, she's not into the rough stuff
[] 11:40 am: Oh snap
[Zeenix] 11:40 am: or medical expertiese
[] 11:40 am: heh
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: which skill do you use John?
[] 11:41 am: ((He's not into girls who aren't into BDSM?))
[] 11:41 am: Well are there any specilizations because any of those i have and 6 .
[Zeenix] 11:41 am: as long as its not animal handling
[] 11:41 am: (lol)
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: I HIGHLY doubt you have an appropriate specialty
[] 11:41 am: Oh god zeenix
[] 11:41 am: (New speciality for animal handling: Porn Direction)
[] 11:41 am: Fuck i dont know do i.
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: (Donkey shows)
[] 11:42 am: How about Perception and Tactics LOL
[] 11:42 am: Fuck it just take one i can roll either
[] 11:42 am: I have all of those
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: go for it
[Zeenix] 11:43 am: this is what happens when there are no women in the group
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: don't forget plot points
[] 11:43 am: I dont know say Athletics
[] 11:43 am: Oh cause you know im going to roll low
[] 11:43 am: FINE
[] 11:43 am: (Doesn't influence have the speciality for that?)
[] 11:43 am: For the booty call i use plot points
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: Ok Circus sex
[] 11:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6+1d6)
[] 11:43 am:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d6 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 14


[] 11:43 am: 3 plot points used
[Zeenix] 11:43 am: Firefly : a whole different kind of verse
[] 11:44 am: and you know what if a 16 helps im going to spend 2 more.
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: Let's just say a good time was had by both
[Zeenix] 11:44 am: Episode one: The black hole
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: Mute, roll alertness + perception
[] 11:44 am: (Seduction)
[] 11:44 am: I wasnt aware you were going to make rolls out of it i was not prepared.
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: A plot point makes for a night to remember
[] 11:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 11:44 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (6) = 8


[Lazarus] 11:44 am: Seduction is under perception
[] 11:44 am: Night to remember it is t hen
[] 11:45 am: (also influence, who knew)
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: Mute's ears burn as he realizes the full nature of the social call the captain is making with the sergeant
[] 11:45 am: (I only bring my gun i dont go anywhere without it now)
[] 11:45 am: (not under Percept)
[] 11:45 am: *Facepalm*
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: Yeah influence
[] 11:45 am: Shrugs, maintains vigilance)
[] 11:46 am: So how many plot points did i use ?
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: John roll a d6
[] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 11:46 am:

-> 1d6 (4)


[Zeenix] 11:46 am: Looks like this next adventure will be quite different
[] 11:46 am: ((That.... is thoe most unique term for it I've ever heard, Zeenix.))
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: 4 plot points 3 for the d6, 1 for the 15
[] 11:46 am: ok
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: Mute has to check in four hours
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: Before an exausted, but happy capatin appears
[] 11:47 am: (checks in hourly as agreed to befirehand)
[->Lazarus] 11:47 am: Heres to me using plot points for a booty call.
[Lazarus->] 11:47 am: Indeed
[] 11:47 am: "Happy?"
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (d3)
[Lazarus] 11:47 am:

-> 1d3 (1)


[] 11:47 am: are we moding the atmo to get the extra bodies on board ?
[Lazarus->] 11:47 am: You do get back one plot point
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: no one said they were
[->Lazarus] 11:48 am: You dident need to do that :)
[->Lazarus] 11:48 am: I fully knew i was spending them after all
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: you have lots of time to do so
[] 11:48 am: if the passangers are asleepwe can carry more
[] 11:48 am: (we aren't all that welcome here though)
[Lazarus->] 11:48 am: Under "That was Awesome"
[] 11:48 am: can i mod the atmo feed
[->Lazarus] 11:48 am: Ah right
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: john roll a d10
[] 11:49 am: i dont have mech enginering
[] 11:49 am: i have tech and weapon
[->Lazarus] 11:49 am: First time i had a booty call in a game before.
[Zeenix] 11:49 am: I can help with the mech part
[->Lazarus] 11:49 am: Well that i have had theres been plenty of games where other people have had them.
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: you can try, but if you end up a blue and corpsified, don't blame me
[] 11:49 am: Anyway
[Lazarus->] 11:49 am: roll a d10
[] 11:49 am: can i use my cad board to give him a bonus ?
[] 11:49 am: Oh yeah right i respond to mute.
[] 11:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10)
[] 11:49 am:

-> 1d10 (9)


[->Lazarus] 11:50 am: ?
[->Lazarus] 11:50 am: 9
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: damn close
[] 11:50 am: What ?
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: almost a little Iskellian
[] 11:50 am: Could i spend a plot point
[] 11:50 am: lol
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: Up to you
[] 11:50 am: Uh well uhm
[] 11:51 am: In response to Mute: Aint no power in the verse that can stop me now.
[] 11:51 am: Shrugs
[] 11:52 am: Lets get back to the ship sorry about the noise i did say it was a social call.
[] 11:52 am: so do we want to mod the atmo feed ?
[] 11:52 am: PM about the plot point laz
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: John and Mute return to the ship, Mute as enigmatic as ever, John with an insufferable smirk
[->Lazarus] 11:52 am: So if i spend a plot point id have a chance at having a kid ?
[Lazarus->] 11:52 am: no chance about it
[Zeenix] 11:53 am: (Seems like I really picked the best time to return to this game.)
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: Once the ship is sealed and ready for flight
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: Anton lifts smoothly
[->Lazarus] 11:53 am: Spend the plot point
[->Lazarus] 11:53 am: so now im down to 1
[->Lazarus] 11:53 am: 2
[Lazarus->] 11:54 am: yes two
[] 11:54 am: Mute starts planting and setting up lights etc for the Garden Bunks
[Lazarus->] 11:54 am: I have Cynthia's first name, you have the last? I have it in the logs, but you can save me time
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: Only question is which sector do you head for.
[->Lazarus] 11:54 am: I never did catch her last n ame
[] 11:54 am: tell me were to go to
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: Kaldasa is 25 days, Gerogia is 19, and Red Sun is 12
[->Lazarus] 11:55 am: I only have her down as Cynthia
[Lazarus->] 11:55 am: okay, I will have to look at log
[] 11:55 am: (We are kind of desperate for cash. Would it not make sense to herad for the closest one for now?)
[] 11:55 am: Okay question
[] 11:55 am: How many people hate me in those sectors
[] 11:55 am: Id probably try and stay away from Molly Hatchet for now
[] 11:55 am: (We can be back in Blue Sun from Red Sun by the time we even get to Kaldasa)
[] 11:56 am: (Where is she?)
[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: Sergeant Cynthia Hanson
[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: Sergeant Cynthia Hanson (Found it in your logs)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:57 am: [sorry had family issue.]
[Lucifer Jones] 11:57 am: did I miss anything or is the Capt still grooving
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: Hactchet is in Georgia System
[] 11:57 am: We are in the air)
[] 11:57 am: Red sun it is
[Lazarus->] 11:57 am: thanks
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: Okay, you head for the Red Sun system
[] 11:58 am: Although i would wait and see how many respond to my waves
[] 11:58 am: to see who wants a lift
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: Anyone want to do anything en route?
[] 11:59 am: I will catch up on my painting and welding
[] 11:59 am: ((Nope))
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:59 am:

-> 1d6 (3)


[] 11:59 am: should we mod the atmo ?
[] 11:59 am: Garden Bunks, Forms, Teach Frank if he wants, Cortex-Military History for Mute
[] 11:59 am: And i will have us mod the atmo so it can take more people along the way
[Zeenix] 12:00 pm: (Yeah, lets give dose peepul aeah.)
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: after about five days travel, John starts to get responses. Despite being sympathetic to the Republic, they all have too much invested in the places where they live
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12)
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm:

-> 1d12 (2)


[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: Sweeper has left at 12:00 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d28)
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm:

-> 1d28 (3)


[] 12:00 pm: kk i just write back and wish them the best those that dont want to travel.
[] 12:01 pm: Mute goes to John "Are there agencies for this?"\
[] 12:01 pm: We gotta go to the alliances side and check that out
[] 12:01 pm: (IE agencies that parcel folk going to the Rim)
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: has left at 12:01 pm+
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: Dusterboy has entered at 12:01 pm+
[] 12:02 pm: Im sure there are people who ferry across the rim but to the republic that's a whole other story seeing as it's just been founded.
[Dusterboy] 12:02 pm: ((Frank would like more HtH training))
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm:

-> 1d100 (74)


[] 12:03 pm: Mur teaches Frank a few punches, kicks, reach by manuevers etc
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: okay Richard, to mod the atmo roll Intelligence + Mechanical Engineering/ Modify
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: hand to hand training in the cargo bay is easy
[] 12:03 pm: Dont botch it
[] 12:04 pm: can my cad board give a bonus
[Dusterboy] 12:04 pm: ((Frank's not looking to become Jet Li))
[] 12:04 pm: yeah can we add to his roll and assist somehow ?
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: anton can roll Int + Tech eng to see
[] 12:04 pm: I would assist any way i could
[] 12:04 pm: (Not giving away all ofg my secrets)
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: You can do indirect assistance, multiple people roll, only best roll counts
[] 12:04 pm: (Would also like to terach him some Dodge if possible)
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Mute will have to roll int + Knowledge to get garden bunks going
[] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6


[Zeenix] 12:05 pm: Ok, putting in plotpoints since Rick isnt probably going to need to spend them on women
[] 12:05 pm: Well then it wont help much (I cant help with any welding that needs doing or anything either ? or is it just technical)
[Zeenix] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6+d6)
[Zeenix] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d6 (6)+ 1d6 (4) = 19


[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: CAD board does not help
[] 12:05 pm: hoy shit z
[] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d8)
[] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d8 (3) = 7


[] 12:05 pm: dead center
[] 12:05 pm: to many drone programs in the way
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: Richard tweaks the atmo so fine that you can carry 50 with no strain
[] 12:06 pm: I will start preparing the cargobay and everywhere to add more passengers
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: As far as Mute can see, everything seems like it's good to go. 12 days isn't enough to see results yet
[] 12:06 pm: (OK)
[] 12:06 pm: We can use the cargo containers for luggage i figure.
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: first thing you will have to do is move the garden bunks
[] 12:07 pm: (will work with John to do CB prep)
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: The shuttles can hold them
[] 12:07 pm: (moves them)
[] 12:07 pm: Yeah or the shuttles
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: well one shuttle can
[Lucifer Jones] 12:07 pm: We have to move the garden bunks already?
[] 12:07 pm: Well i guess we are prepped
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: You need as much cargo space as possible
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: and the garden bunks would be in the way
[Zeenix] 12:07 pm: how about me car
[] 12:08 pm: (sleeps 2 :) )
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: You can put that into one of the cargo containers
[] 12:08 pm: Well i will help move the garden bunks into the shuttles and help HH set them up
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: can't do it under way though
[Zeenix] 12:08 pm: I see
[] 12:08 pm: or Mute should i say.
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: You arrive in the Kaladasa system 12 days later
[] 12:09 pm: (Red Sun)
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: sorry right red sun
[] 12:10 pm: I will also check the cortex where to show up to get the work
[] 12:10 pm: For the alliance side of it
[] 12:10 pm: helps were needed
[] 12:10 pm: I purchased off my branded for the alliance so they should like me a little better now.
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: The sector capital of Red Sun is Jianying
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: however, you don't have to go there
[] 12:11 pm: We head there then
[] 12:11 pm: Ah okay
[Lucifer Jones] 12:11 pm: I'm following directions to get things moved
[] 12:11 pm: *avoids the garden bunks at all cost*
[] 12:11 pm: Can i try and figure out the best place to go then via the cortex or something ?
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: The broadcast says sector capital
[] 12:12 pm: Okay what does john think
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: You head for Jianying and land without a problem
[] 12:12 pm: Any roll i can make ?
[Zeenix] 12:12 pm: I would assume the place with most people holds most customers
[] 12:12 pm: Well yeah i guess captial would do it
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: You equalize pressure and open the hatch
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: You meet the port authority and pay your 10 credits
[Zeenix] 12:13 pm: If possibe Rick will go joyriding since his car will be put into a container soon
[] 12:13 pm: Yup
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: asking where to find the Yellowbrick offier, he points you in the right direction
[] 12:13 pm: I thank the man.
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: After a short walk, you arrive
[] 12:14 pm: Mute accompanies John
[] 12:14 pm: Oh crap
[->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Oh ...
[Lazarus->] 12:14 pm: ong?
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: what's wrong
[->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: I also have Memorable... and my face has been plastered all over the god damn verse
[Lazarus->] 12:14 pm: hmm?
[->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: *Facepalm*
[] 12:14 pm: *gaurds the bridge and loads up on antihistmines*
[Lazarus->] 12:14 pm: Indeed
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: John finds a bored Alliance officer.
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: "How may I help you...gentlemen?"
[] 12:15 pm: I ask if this is where the office is to sign up for the Operation Yellowbrick
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,1 = 4)


[] 12:16 pm: To help ferry people to the republic.
[] 12:16 pm: dont forget that guy gets a 2+ step bonus to identify me.
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: The man seems unconcerned and hands over the datascreen for john to fill out
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: "Thank you for your service to the Alliance."
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d10)
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d10 (4) = 9


[] 12:17 pm: I sign in my name and what not
[->Lazarus] 12:17 pm: Others get 2+ Alertness when trying to identify
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: The man gives every sign that he could give a damn who John is, all he wants to do is get rid of the Browncoat sympathizers and get back to his regular work.
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: "I will have to inspect your ship for general spaceworthyness and to determine how many people it can accomodate."
[] 12:18 pm: Before i do all this i would have messaged the rest to make room for at least 50 people in the cargo bay and get everything ready
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: "Jacobs. Watch the desk." He calls out to a subordinate.
[] 12:19 pm: Not a problem.
[Zeenix] 12:19 pm: I would ride the car out aswell then
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: "Is that so?" He says with an arched eyebrow. "I still have to do the inspection."
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: Z can motervate as much as he likes
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: roll alertness + Covert Richard
[Zeenix] 12:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6+d6)
[Zeenix] 12:20 pm:

-> 1d12 (2)+ 1d6 (5)+ 1d6 (6) = 13


[] 12:20 pm: Like i said not a problem if you follow me
[Zeenix] 12:20 pm: 3 plot points again
[] 12:20 pm: I can show you to the ship.
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: ok Z
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: Z cruises around the port and city and finds that Mukden is a nice place
[] 12:22 pm: *Shows the inspection officer to the ship*
[Lucifer Jones] 12:22 pm: Contunie getting the ship read for passengers.
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: The Alliance officer arrives with John and Mute and gives the ship a cursory inspection
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)


[Lucifer Jones] 12:22 pm: Working on menus to lengthen the rations
[] 12:23 pm: will check up on garden bunks
[] 12:23 pm: Which are now moved into the shuttles
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: "I agree Captain that the Fire Angel can indeed carry fifty refugees."
[] 12:24 pm: Okay
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: "The Yellowbrick contract stipulates that each passenger will be at a rate of 300 credits per individual. Food will be provided and modifications necessary for the journey will be provided at no cost. Are you amenable to these terms?"
[] 12:25 pm: Of course
[] 12:25 pm: *Reaches out for his hand to shake*
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: "Then please sign here and endorse with your thumb print."
[Zeenix] 12:26 pm: 15 000 big ones
[] 12:26 pm: I sign it John Helios Iskellian and put my thumb print in.
[] 12:26 pm: ( me like those numbers )
[Zeenix] 12:26 pm: you can thank rick for the extra 3000
[] 12:26 pm: (thanks Rick)
[] 12:26 pm: You arent taking into account how many passangers are actually going to be flying with us and all the shit that laz will throw at us.
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: "The work teams will arrive within six hours. Thank you again for your repeated service to the Alliance Captain Iskellian."
[] 12:27 pm: *Nods* Good day.
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: (Gabgab, you wound me!)
[] 12:27 pm: By the end this mission wont have earned more then 2000 credits at best even if we succeed trust me ive done e
[] 12:27 pm: ( what mods are we haveing them do open bay barracks in the cargo bay ?)
[] 12:27 pm: Mute makes a point to be in a position where he can wath the new arrivals boarding where they won't readily see him (like on a catwalk) so he can take their measure and check for fishy types)
[Zeenix] 12:28 pm: Gabgab, you've already been gifted the gift of life
[] 12:28 pm: Done this little cherry picker a few times before lol.
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+2)
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm:

-> 1d4 (4)+ 2 (2) = 6


[] 12:28 pm: I know Zee but im saying theres no way in hell Laz would give us 15000 credits for simply ferrying passengers over to the republic
[Zeenix] 12:28 pm: you'll be a daddy, what is money compared to that
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: exactly six hours later a team of about twenty workers arrive
[Lucifer Jones] 12:28 pm: We could require them to take a physical or offer it.
[] 12:28 pm: Laz
[] 12:29 pm: (on the catwalk, let me know if I need to roll)
[] 12:29 pm: Im going to see if i cant hire somone to paint the ship
[] 12:29 pm: Before the workers arrive.
[] 12:29 pm: ( that could be required mods )
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: The primary modifications are welding triple bunks to the deck of the cargo bay and adding very simple hygiene and sewage systems,
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: roll int + influence john
[] 12:30 pm: Can i use willpower+influence ?
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: Who all is where?
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: Z is out cruising
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: John is looking for a painter
[] 12:30 pm: O'm with john
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: kk
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: What are Anton, Lucy, and Frank doing?
[] 12:31 pm: I know wouldnt i be going around using streetwise and my charm talking to people ?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:31 pm: What ever tasks the captain assigns
[] 12:31 pm: Or am i wrong about that
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: you can use streetwise, but that's typically for less reputable sorts
[] 12:31 pm: Ah okay
[Lucifer Jones] 12:31 pm: I was working on the food prep and such.
[] 12:31 pm: (I'm there in case you roll shitty :) )
[] 12:31 pm: i can use persuasion then
[] 12:32 pm: But i figured Willpower was used for talking to people as well as Int.
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: I would say it would be a good idea for Anton, Lucy, and Frank, along with Jedidia to supervise the workers
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: You can use willpower
[] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[] 12:32 pm:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d8 (4) = 7


[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: on uses logic, the other uses force of character
[] 12:32 pm: persuasion
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: Is that streetwise?
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: kk
[] 12:32 pm: No persuasion
[] 12:33 pm: *follows orders *
[Dusterboy] 12:33 pm: Willpower, that's d8 for Frank?
[] 12:33 pm: Think he was talking to me Duster
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: Mukden is the primary port on Jiangying and finding a painter isn't difficult
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)


[Lazarus->] 12:34 pm: what was the price we discussed? 125?
[->Lazarus] 12:34 pm: I already paid for the paint
[Lazarus->] 12:34 pm: now you are paying for labor
[->Lazarus] 12:34 pm: I dont think we discussed the labor
[->Lazarus] 12:35 pm: 125 plat ?
[->Lazarus] 12:36 pm: At least not from what i can remember
[Lazarus->] 12:37 pm: hmm, this is going to take some time
[Lazarus->] 12:37 pm: still working it out
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: Anton, Lucy and Frank roll Alertness + Perception
[->Lazarus] 12:38 pm: Well if its going to halt you i dont want to halt the game progress
[Lucifer Jones] 12:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:38 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (3) = 4


[Lucifer Jones] 12:38 pm: 4...
[Dusterboy] 12:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (26)
[Dusterboy] 12:38 pm:

-> 26 (26)


[Dusterboy] 12:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Dusterboy] 12:38 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,4 = 6)


[] 12:38 pm: use a plot point duster a 7 usually works
[Lucifer Jones] 12:39 pm: Aw poop I forgot about plot points
[] 12:39 pm: well duster only needs to add one i think
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: Anton?
[Dusterboy] 12:39 pm: Plot point
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: kk
[Lucifer Jones] 12:40 pm: He's hitting on women
[] 12:40 pm: Probably baby duty
[Lazarus->] 12:40 pm: using a 747, that takes 5 to 7 days, but a 747 is only 73 tons, your ship is 1000 tons
[Lucifer Jones] 12:40 pm: so roll it gabre
[Lucifer Jones] 12:40 pm: gaber
[Lucifer Jones] 12:40 pm: gabe damn it
[] 12:40 pm: Gabel
[Lazarus->] 12:41 pm: average would be 81 days at 13 times 6
[Lucifer Jones] 12:41 pm: yeah yeah
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: ak47 has left at 12:41 pm+
[Lazarus->] 12:41 pm: 81 days is obviously wrong
[] 12:41 pm: one sec
[Lucifer Jones] 12:41 pm: I was good with getting 4/5
[->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: Oh god theres a fuckton of calculations like that i guess
[] 12:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 12:41 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (5) = 11


[->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: Well what if me and the crew helped with just the normal base paint and the painter just did the fancy stuff ?
[] 12:41 pm: *i am hitting on women as well *
[->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Like the picture of the angel
[Lazarus->] 12:42 pm: You smell something burning
[->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Which is going to be our emblem like
[->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: goes to investigate
[Lazarus->] 12:42 pm: an emblem would be a lot easier than the whole ship
[->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Rising out from the flames with her arms out to welcome people
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: Lucy and Frank see Anton come flying off the bridge
[->Lazarus] 12:43 pm: I got inspired by Out of the Ashes title
[Dusterboy] 12:43 pm: Goes over to see what's going on
[] 12:43 pm: *sniff sniff is someone burning a cake goes to find the scource grabing a extinquiser along the way * moves with a purpose
[] 12:43 pm: ("Flap your arms Anton, flap your arms!!!")
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: He races down to where one of the workers is welding
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: roll agility + Athletics Anton
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d6)
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm:

-> 3d6 (6,5,1 = 12)


[] 12:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 12:44 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (3) = 9


[Lazarus->] 12:44 pm: I'm going to go with 12 hours
[Lazarus->] 12:44 pm: on the back or the belly?
[->Lazarus] 12:44 pm: Belly so people can see it
[Lucifer Jones] 12:44 pm: can we chase?
[->Lazarus] 12:44 pm: Picture will be as follows
[Dusterboy] 12:44 pm: "She reisted your advances, then, Anton?"
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: Anton arrives just in time to see a careless welder cause one of the bunk matresses burst into flames
[->Lazarus] 12:45 pm: A woman with wings (Angel) Rising up out of the fire and ashes as she welcomes people with open arms.
[->Lazarus] 12:45 pm: Out of the ashes fire and smoke.
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: quickly using the extinguisher, Anton douses the flames before they cause any other damage
[] 12:46 pm: *use extuingsher *
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: The worker looks surprised and then chagrined
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: and then brow beaten as the foreman comes over and reams him out epically for nearly setting the ship on fire
[Lazarus->] 12:47 pm: Nice
[Lazarus->] 12:47 pm: fancy though
[Lazarus->] 12:47 pm: and a rush job
[->Lazarus] 12:47 pm: I will improve on it
[Lazarus->] 12:47 pm: 200 credits
[->Lazarus] 12:47 pm: k
[->Lazarus] 12:47 pm: Hey you said 125
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: The rest of the crew returns ot see the work about half done
[] 12:48 pm: *gets a fresh extuingsher and hands used one to aliance * " ill need this recharged , if you please ".
[->Lazarus] 12:48 pm: Is the better location the Underbelly or the Topside im asking your opinion on this
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: in addition, about five hours into the modifications, another smaller crew arrives
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: "THe foreman looks a liitle angery, but nods knowing how bad things could have gone."
[] 12:49 pm: Are John and I back yet?)
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: Yes, Mute and John arrive
[] 12:49 pm: (on the catwalk then)
[] 12:49 pm: (Pm for a slight opinion on something there laz)
[Lazarus->] 12:49 pm: rush job and intricate
[->Lazarus] 12:49 pm: kk
[Lazarus->] 12:49 pm: its 5,000 bucks today money
[Lazarus->] 12:50 pm: I know how expensive custome paint jobs are
[Lazarus->] 12:50 pm: and this thing is huge
[->Lazarus] 12:50 pm: Just asking
[->Lazarus] 12:50 pm: And is the better location the underbelly or the Topside ?
[->Lazarus] 12:50 pm: Im asking what you would do
[->Lazarus] 12:50 pm: If you painted an emblem
[Lazarus->] 12:50 pm: well, kinda up toyou. belly will only be sen as ship lands
[Lazarus->] 12:51 pm: on back will only be seen by those above you
[Lazarus->] 12:51 pm: so I think more would see it that way
[Lazarus->] 12:51 pm: hard to say
[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: Could they do both ?
[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: I guess it would take more time
[Lazarus->] 12:51 pm: for 400 credits
[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: yeah no i cant pay that now
[Lazarus->] 12:51 pm: and take three days
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: rylie has left at 12:51 pm+
[->Lazarus] 12:52 pm: Well for shock and awe for landings that picture might be nice.
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: After the one near fiasco, the ship is modified by the close of business the following day
[Lazarus->] 12:52 pm: true
[->Lazarus] 12:52 pm: I kinda figured you might be able to paint it on the front just using both sides
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: In addition, the second work crew of painters finish their work
[->Lazarus] 12:52 pm: That way people could see it but whatever.
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm:

-> 2d10 (6,10 = 16)


[] 12:53 pm: Woa thats a nice rimjob
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: with a SPECTACULAR painting on the ship's belly
[] 12:53 pm: :)
[Dusterboy] 12:54 pm: A Vargas girl?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:54 pm: Its a hawaiian dancers that shakers her hips as we enter hyper space
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: A woman with wings
(Angel) Rising up out of the fire and ashes
as she welcomes people with open arms.
Out of the ashes fire and smoke.
[] 12:54 pm: (and 2 thick black rally stripes going down either sidee of the hood :) )
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: nah
[Dusterboy] 12:54 pm: ((Awesome!)
[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: Thanks laz
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: All Orange with the number 03 on the hood and the name General Lee by the cockpit
[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: Appreciate that
[] 12:54 pm: You know
[] 12:55 pm: Funny you should say that
[] 12:55 pm: I was watching Dukes just before the game
[] 12:55 pm: (heh)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:55 pm: Just a good ol boy , never meaning no harm...
[] 12:55 pm: (Seahawks TD)
[Dusterboy] 12:55 pm: ((Southrons hear your country call you....))
[Lucifer Jones] 12:56 pm: [yeah SH TD after Falcons FG, TD, FG, TD...]
[Lazarus->] 12:56 pm: the forum rolled the 16
[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: I know but appreciate finally letting me do it
[] 12:56 pm: (was the samwe last week, Skins got the first 14 and that's al thery got)
[Lazarus->] 12:56 pm: finally had time
[] 12:57 pm: Now people will know who is landing when they look up, the Angel come to deliver them from harm
[] 12:57 pm: *Smiles* and pats his ship You diserved that old girl.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:57 pm: You should have this ship blessed ny every know religious sect.
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: on the morning of the day after the modifications are done...
[] 12:57 pm: (All you need now is the Hallejulah Chorus :) )
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Once the ship is ready to receive them, the refugees are herded onto the Fire Angel. Even though herd sounds harsh, there really isn’t anyway else to describe how the Alliance troops treat the refugees. There is no cruelty, but there isn’t any delicacy in the process either.
[Dusterboy] 12:58 pm: ((Or the Dies Ire))
[] 12:58 pm: (Nothing religious about it the ships called the Fire Angel after all but you can put whatever you want into it if you want to)
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: The refugees cover most walks of life, but are typically various levels of the middle-class and a healthy dose of the poor. The refugees are free of disease and reasonably clean. They each have one suitcase of belonging and the clothes on their back.
[] 12:58 pm: (Watches for fishy types from the catwalk as they are loaded in)
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: After being loaded, the troops pull back and the ramp is ordered closed.
[] 12:58 pm: Yeah im going to keep an eye out as well.
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: The fifty passengers mill about and try to figure out who goes where
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: might take some leadership or discipline to get them settled
[] 12:59 pm: I will help direct traffic so to speak
[] 12:59 pm: kk
[] 12:59 pm: (We need a stewardess)
[] 12:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+2+1d10)
[] 12:59 pm:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 2 (2)+ 1d10 (6) = 13


[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: roll alertness + perception Mute
[] 1:00 pm: Leadership
[] 1:00 pm: what does that do for me Gabs?
[] 1:00 pm: I guess the alliance boys stocked us up on food and what not
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: under John's guidance, the refugees get settled in. Maybe not comfortably, but at least orderly
[] 1:00 pm: Going to spend 2 plot points for this roll
[] 1:00 pm: Since they said they would
[] 1:00 pm: Fuel as well
[] 1:01 pm: Mute the stewardess lol
[] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d8+1d4)
[] 1:01 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d8 (1)+ 1d4 (4) = 9


[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: yes, the cases and cases of protein packs were loaded after the modifications were complete
[] 1:01 pm: Or Steward*
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: they never said fuel
[] 1:01 pm: Well we have enough fuel to get back we only spent 12 days worth
[Lucifer Jones] 1:01 pm: I make myself available for whatever the Capt needs
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: you are down 288 hours, which is no big deal against your 1600 hours total
[] 1:02 pm: (wow, that sucked)
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: however, there seems to be a new wrinkle
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: You are to travel in convoy
[] 1:02 pm: I make sure the gremlin launcher is armed and prepped.
[] 1:02 pm: We dont want any nasty suprises
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: you only have two missiles
[] 1:02 pm: And the Derringer is also armed
[] 1:03 pm: (lock the shuttlews with the garden bunks)
[Dusterboy] 1:03 pm: *Frank makes sure the med bay is prepped*
[] 1:03 pm: We still have some missiles left that werent chucked out right ?
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: and one of them is damaged
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: .
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: and the one without a warhead
[] 1:03 pm: No that cant be right because i shot only 1 missile from the gremlin
[] 1:03 pm: rest were from the guys outside
[] 1:03 pm: (we threw one or two)
[] 1:03 pm: We should have 2 that are alright and 1 damaged if anything
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: ok, four total
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: two in gremlin
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: one damaged
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: one no warhead
[] 1:04 pm: Can one of you fix the damaged one ?
[] 1:04 pm: Any of you*
[Lucifer Jones] 1:04 pm: [WOOOOOOOOOO]
[Lucifer Jones] 1:04 pm: [Ahem... sorry]
[] 1:04 pm: What do we need tech eng to fix it ?
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: you can try, the electronics were damaged by Lucy's botch
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: yes tech eng
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: the CAD board would help
[] 1:05 pm: ill help
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: say a one step bonus
[] 1:05 pm: I will ask Z and Omega about it.
[] 1:05 pm: what shall i roll
[Zeenix] 1:05 pm: not present
[] 1:05 pm: It's been 12 hours your still not back from your joyride ?
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: int + tech eng/weapons eng
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: Richard is back and the car stowed
[] 1:06 pm: ( long line at the drive thru)
[Zeenix] 1:06 pm: right
[Zeenix] 1:06 pm: I guess I am
[] 1:06 pm: Hah i bet
[] 1:06 pm: :D
[] 1:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[] 1:06 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d8 (6) = 8


[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: more like 60 hours
[Zeenix] 1:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Zeenix] 1:06 pm:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d6 (4) = 10


[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: you got a one step from the cad board
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: roll a d10 omega
[] 1:07 pm: well a plot point might help Zeenix i guess if omega does not make it
[] 1:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10)
[] 1:07 pm:

-> 1d10 (6)


[->Lazarus] 1:08 pm: Although i assume they dident use all the paint
[->Lazarus] 1:08 pm: Seeing as i spent enough money to paint the entire ship twice over.
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: I'll give you the higher d8 + the 6 from the d10 for a total of 12
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: that's enough to repair it and save Richard's plot point
[Lucifer Jones] 1:08 pm: ait, whats he rolling?
[Lazarus->] 1:08 pm: not even all,
[Lazarus->] 1:09 pm: you brought enough to paint the whole hull
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: tech eng to repair the missile
[->Lazarus] 1:09 pm: yeah which is 1000 tons of ship hah
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: once it's repaired, he loads it into the gremlin
[] 1:09 pm: (That was a nivce play)
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: giving you a full three round load
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: plus the one without a warhead
[] 1:10 pm: thats my toy
[] 1:10 pm: Also im going to tell the crew to arm themselves and be on guard theres 50 people here we dont know who they are and 50 people in a cramped space we dont want anything bad to happen. So be aware and on guard.
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: Long guns might be a problem, pistols would be fair
[] 1:10 pm: (Would that trigger John's Leadership?)
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: your ship, your rules, but rifles might cause resentment
[Lucifer Jones] 1:10 pm: pistols..
[] 1:11 pm: (sticks) :)
[] 1:11 pm: all i have is my bow
[] 1:11 pm: Im not going to use rifles but they will be taken out if something happens
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: Once the main ramp is closed, the officer in charge of the troops speaks to John.
[] 1:11 pm: Also i want people on guard 24/7 nobody leaves or enters crew rooms without my permission.
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: "Captain, your cargo is aboard as are your charges."
[Lucifer Jones] 1:12 pm: [Cargo?]
[] 1:12 pm: *Frowns a little at people being called cargo*
[] 1:13 pm: ( imo put 2 in engine room 2 in cockpit an some on the shuttles )
[] 1:13 pm: (Does Johns inxtructions trigger his Leadership for the purposes of giving us bonuses on awareness rolls for fishiness?)
[] 1:13 pm: (You know what yes i will trigger leadership for the remainder of the trip to be on guard and ready for anything)
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: "Your destination is Shenzhou. Keep an eye on them Captain. They are not spacers and may not travel well."
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: (The cargo was the food, the charges are your passengers)\
[] 1:14 pm: (is Shenzhou in the republic ?)
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: (Yes it is, population 250,000, lowest of the major planets)
[] 1:15 pm: I have ordered my crew to be on alert if anything should rise.
[] 1:15 pm: I was made aware we are to be in a convoy all the way to Shenzhou is this correct ?
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: "Then you are cleared to lift. Godspeed to you Captain."
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: "Yes, you are part of a ten ship group. Your escorts will se you through lift."
[] 1:16 pm: (It's a moon orbitting Dragon's Egg in the BQ)
[] 1:16 pm: Understood Good day to you Iskellian out.
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: Once the officer leaves
[] 1:16 pm: (According to the Verse Book 2.0, however it is not on the big map for some reason)
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: you lift with several other ships along with a pair of ASREVs
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: the convoy takes about 30 minutes to get organized
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: however, due to the speed of the other ships, the trip to Shenzhou will take 21 days
[] 1:19 pm: (Can I train Frank a bit in Athletics?)
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: Not so much, no room with all the passengers
[] 1:20 pm: (What is your Athletics Frank?)
[] 1:20 pm: ok
[] 1:20 pm: " throttle do you know how to use it "? * antone hollers at the radar*
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: Once the convoy is organized, the escorts peel off and ou are on the way.
[] 1:21 pm: I go talk to the passengers
[] 1:21 pm: Just strike up conversation and say we are now underway and then i will try to talk to a few of them just try and see who they are and what not.
[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: "Not a matter of throole slick, a ALST is not known for speed
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: there are 50 of them, so it's going to take some time to talk to all of them
[] 1:22 pm: (Watches reactions from the catwalk as Captain does this, taking in bigger picture)
[] 1:22 pm: I know but that is what i do
[] 1:22 pm: During the journey.
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: John and Mute roll alert + Perception
[Zeenix] 1:23 pm: I guess I'll have to be in the engine room
[] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12


[] 1:23 pm: what does leadership do for me?
[Lucifer Jones] 1:23 pm: I'm taking care of normal duties.
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: no requirement for you to be there 24/7 Z
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: during lift it's normal, but you are under way
[] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (4) = 6


[] 1:23 pm: + whatever leadership does
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: in waht sense HH? You use it to command others
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: what would those be lucy? you are a doc and fighter type
[] 1:24 pm: John commanded us to keep our eyes open and be extra vgiliant about the passengers
[Lazarus->] 1:25 pm: about an hour after getting underway, while john is talking to some of the passengers, he hears raised voices further back between the bunks
[->Lazarus] 1:25 pm: Once per session, you can designate a goal for receiving your leadership bonus. Everyone working to achieve the goal gains +2 step Skill bonus on any one action directly related to completing the task.
[] 1:25 pm: check PM Laz
[] 1:25 pm: I motion Mute to follow me as i hear raised voices in one of the bunks
[] 1:26 pm: comes down from catwalk
[Lazarus->] 1:26 pm: true, but no one has activated leadership
[] 1:26 pm: Gabs did a while back
[->Lazarus] 1:26 pm: Gabs did a while back
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: I didn't see that
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: not sure why he would
[->Lazarus] 1:26 pm: [Gabel] 3:13 pm: (You know what yes i will trigger leadership for the remainder of the trip to be on guard and ready for anything)
[Lazarus->] 1:27 pm: you do know you can't activate leadership for 21 days right?
[->Lazarus] 1:27 pm: How so ?
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: and you can't activate leadership for that long a time
[->Lazarus] 1:27 pm: I thought it was for a Task
[->Lazarus] 1:27 pm: Nm then
[Lazarus->] 1:28 pm: yeah, but nothing that extended
[Lazarus->] 1:28 pm: it's for something immediate
[->Lazarus] 1:28 pm: Any task no matter how long it takes the time is never stated as far as i could say.
[->Lazarus] 1:28 pm: Does not matter
[->Lazarus] 1:28 pm: lets just move on
[] 1:28 pm: OK, so what then?
[->Lazarus] 1:28 pm: im sure i will need it later either way
[] 1:28 pm: He didn't activate leadership or did and wasted it?)
[Lazarus->] 1:28 pm: it does not say no matter how long
[] 1:29 pm: I dident
[] 1:29 pm: (
[] 1:29 pm: (OK)
[] 1:29 pm: anyway, folling on Johns heels
[] 1:29 pm: following*
[] 1:29 pm: (pulling out bastons)
[->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: I know i was just saying it never stated how long that's up to your descretion i would assume and now i know so we can move on :)
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: as you rush forwad, john will get there first as mute has to come down from the catwalk
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: you are several rounds behind John
[] 1:30 pm: (OK)
[] 1:30 pm: I will listen to what is going on first
[] 1:30 pm: (am running though)
[] 1:30 pm: Try and make out what is being said
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: as you get closer, you see haf a dozne passengers fighting
[] 1:30 pm: (or hurrying without seeming too conspicuous)
[] 1:31 pm: (and nowe I run)
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: Mute can still only move so fast as he can't see the fight
[] 1:31 pm: (sure)
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)


[] 1:31 pm: I draw my gun and have it in my hand (Not using it or waving it around i just have it ready)
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: seems to be a three on three fight
[] 1:31 pm: (basically as soon as I see or hear the fight I break into a run)
[] 1:32 pm: I use intimidate and yell at them to stop
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: within the heat of the fight, they ignore you
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: pruttm has left at 1:32 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: The other passengers move away from the fight choking the narrow corridors
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: some shout encouragement
[] 1:33 pm: I motion to mute and get ready to break it up
[] 1:33 pm: I tell the crowd to disperse
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: mute will have to roll strength + Athletics to push through the crowd
[] 1:33 pm: (I believe the command is 'Make a hole!' :) )
[] 1:33 pm: I doubt i can fire my gun in the air to prove my point in here=/
[Lucifer Jones] 1:33 pm: (it is)
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: the only problem is, with so many packed in, there isn't any place for the crowd to go
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: and firing a gun on a ship is not a good idea
[] 1:34 pm: will didge work here?
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: can't breech the hull, but you have no idea where the riccochet will go
[] 1:34 pm: dodge*
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: not much room for dodge
[] 1:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 1:35 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (1) = 7


[] 1:35 pm: do I need a plot point?
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: mute pushes forward, but John is going to be on his own for a couple rounds at lease
[Zeenix] 1:35 pm: we shouldnt have put the car in a container, we could have run em over
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: the typical TNs are 3, 7, 11, 15, 19 etc
[] 1:35 pm: (OK)
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: and average will keep you moving at 7
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: a hard at 11 will really make progress
[] 1:36 pm: Sorry theres a situation here
[] 1:36 pm: (OK, do I need to make another?)
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: not this round
[] 1:36 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: need to know what john will do
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: guess he's afk
[] 1:38 pm: (i can use my bow)
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: probably a visit by a Bumble
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: you could, not so sure you should
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: but no one has alerted the rest of the crew
[] 1:38 pm: Do I have my earwig on?)
[] 1:38 pm: (k watching my screens)
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: can't imagine why you'd have one on while on the ship
[] 1:39 pm: Sorry Laz something happened in the home i had to deal with it
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: I figured
[] 1:39 pm: (I know I never specified but logic would dictate I would, your call GM)
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: Figured an abominable showed up
[] 1:40 pm: Im going to go full dodge
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: roll a d6, high you do
[] 1:40 pm: and try to break up the fight via indimidation
[] 1:40 pm: Intimidation*
[] 1:40 pm: Actually you know what
[] 1:40 pm: Fuck that
[] 1:40 pm: I message omega
[Serenity Session: 46 The Long and Winding Road]: ak47 has left at 1:41 pm+
[] 1:41 pm: Would a shipwide coms or an alarm break it up ?
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: you'll have to roll strength + athletics to reach a com panel
[] 1:41 pm: Although when i think about it, that might cause more commotion
[] 1:41 pm: ill come down and tell them to stop
[] 1:41 pm: when i can
[] 1:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 1:41 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 5


[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: you press, but the crowd is too packed
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: next round
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d3)
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm:

-> 1d3 (3)


[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: As it stands, Mute is 3 rounds behind John
[] 1:42 pm: (ath + Str for Mute)
[] 1:42 pm: i try again
[] 1:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 1:42 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (3) = 6


[] 1:42 pm: plot point
[] 1:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 1:42 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (2) = 3


[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: if he can roll a hard strength + athletics, he can close
[] 1:43 pm: god fucking damn it my rolls are so shit
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: you do neither
[] 1:43 pm: Cant i just use my earpiece to tell Omega to patch me through
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: ok, with a plot point, mute is now 2 rounds from joh
[] 1:43 pm: asked if we were wearting them
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: no one ever said you wear those 24/7
[] 1:43 pm: (OK)
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: roll d6, high you have them
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: either of you
[] 1:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 1:44 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)


[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: okay because of the crowd, mute and john have them
[] 1:44 pm: "Lucy, fight cargo bay"
[] 1:44 pm: Well we would still have normal coms right ?
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: no one else
[] 1:44 pm: And i would think we had them
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: you have to get to an intercom
[] 1:45 pm: Since i told everyone to be alert and on guard that requires communication.
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: which you have failed to do
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: however on board, wearing er mikes is something you've never done before
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: it wasn't obvious to me and I'm in the military
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: The fight also seems to be spreading as bystanders get drawn into the fight
[] 1:46 pm: Half the time i thought we always had some form of communication equipment with us if it wasnt the ear plugs i thought he had those other fancy things they had in the series.
[] 1:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 1:46 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (5) = 11


[] 1:46 pm: well
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: however, thanks to HH's roll, john and mute have the earwigs
[] 1:46 pm: Do i push it ?
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: what was the roll for?
[] 1:47 pm: (Mute alerts Lucy )
[] 1:47 pm: To getting to the coms like you told me to
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: yes, with an 11 you reach a panel
[] 1:47 pm: (or the bridge)
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: mute is 2 rounds behind john
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d5)
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm:

-> 1d5 (4)


[] 1:48 pm: (with the earwig)
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm:

-> 1d4 (2)


[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: fight is now five on five
[] 1:48 pm: did i miss a roll ?
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: don't know what John said into comms
[] 1:48 pm: I use intimidation and say into the intercom that we will be starting a shipwide alarm to break up a fight currently going on before i activate the alarm.
[] 1:49 pm: (John, this would be a good time ro use leadership methinks)
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: above the shouts and in the heat of battle, no one is paying john much attention
[] 1:49 pm: Not even after i swich the alarm on i dont get any rolls for it either ?
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: in the pack and narow confines, there isn't much visibility. only those right next to john can see he has a gun, and they are trying to pull back
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: but there is no place to go
[] 1:50 pm: Is my quarters anywhere nearby ?
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: The intercom is just a comm panel, it's not a red alert button
[] 1:50 pm: (can I sdpeed things up by moving acros the tops of buynks?)
[] 1:50 pm: Can i get into my quarters to get a flashbang
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: you cabin is a long way from the cargo bay
[] 1:51 pm: Well i already told omega to turn the alarm on i assume he does htis
[] 1:51 pm: this*
[] 1:51 pm: i did
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: okay, john shouts into the intercom for anton to sound a ship wide alarm
[] 1:51 pm: I also warned people i would be doing this so everyone should know.
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: mute can roll agility + Athletics to see if moving across the bunks will help
[] 1:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6)
[] 1:52 pm:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d6 (4) = 11


[Lucifer Jones] 1:52 pm: and fade to black hehehehe
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: bonching agily across the bunks he reaches johns side just as the alarm sounds
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: and in the tight confines of the cargo bay, the crowd begins to panic...
[] 1:53 pm: (does cool chinese movie thing and runs up aside rail of bunks to start :) )
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: screams and shouts come from all sides
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: John has time to think. "Oh hell"
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: FADE TO BLACK
[] 1:54 pm: (I'm jumping and taking as many down as I can as I land if I can)
[] 1:54 pm: Sigh so much for warning them before the alarm sounds
[] 1:54 pm: damn
[] 1:54 pm: (actually wqait, I can't do that anyway)
[->Lazarus] 1:55 pm: Credo, must parry first)
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: The officer DID tell you the refugees were not spacers
[Lazarus->] 1:55 pm: sure
[] 1:55 pm: And im slightly distracted because of stupid shit happening here i blame that
[] 1:55 pm: so xp ?
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: good roll play this session and some nice upgrades to the ship
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: sorry about the distraction gabel, hope it's not bad
[Zeenix] 1:56 pm: time to go murderhobo and fill the hangarbay with sharpnel for the exps
[] 1:56 pm: good session
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: hmmm, I will go with 3 XP
[] 1:56 pm: Oh no just total fucking chaos as a water pipe has burst people weeping crying christ for a fucking water pipe.
[] 1:56 pm: OK
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: I know what that's like
[] 1:57 pm: Yeah thanks for the session laz remind me to have Anton turn off the alarm next time.
[] 1:57 pm: i wont forget
[] 1:57 pm: i lie yes i will
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: happened to me when I was here alone and it still caused a great weeping and gnashing of teeth