Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:30 am+

[Lazarus] 9:30 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.

[General Chatter]: Dusterboy has entered at 9:34 am+

[General Chatter]: rylie has entered at 9:35 am+

[General Chatter]: Morashitar has entered at 9:38 am+

[General Chatter]: Hockey_Hippie has entered at 9:38 am+

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 9:41 am: any isue with any of them yet?

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 9:42 am: listed 6, I see 6

[General Chatter]: Morashitar has left at 9:43 am+

[General Chatter]: Morashitar has entered at 9:43 am+

[->Lazarus] 9:49 am: Hey laz i been looking at upgrades i was looking at A Major Moment in time in the Heroes handbook but i could not really tell what use it had (Unsure what the -2 for readers means) But i liked it being the fact that i always considered John being a hard man to read (Or at least what was on his mind) And never letting people see through him.

[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 9:52 am: Nothing I could see

[Lazarus->] 9:53 am: I'llhave to look it up

[Lazarus->] 9:53 am: wife chose NOW to have her computer set up and I'm screwed on prep

[General Chatter]: Zeenix has entered at 9:54 am+

[->Lazarus] 9:54 am: :(

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 9:55 am: Groovy

[General Chatter]: rylie has left at 9:56 am+

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 9:58 am: Organizarional chart help?

[General Chatter]: Lucifer Jones has entered at 10:00 am+

[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 10:00 am: Just have to figure out how to get you to jiangyang

[Lazarus] 10:02 am: I created room "Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion"

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:02 am: I have no idea map wise where these planets are. There might be a more suitable one than that. I've only got what the book gives me.

[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 10:02 am: Ready

Welcome! You have entered [Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion] at 10:02 am+

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: Hockey_Hippie has entered at 10:02 am+

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:03 am: Still filling out upper management.

[Lazarus] 10:05 am: hmm

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: has entered at 10:05 am+

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:05 am: Who was Spike?

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:05 am: character wise

[Lazarus] 10:05 am: nobody

[] 10:05 am: Spike was here all but 1 session.

[Lazarus] 10:05 am: a hybrid medic/mechanic

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:05 am: OK

[Lazarus] 10:05 am: never really contributed

[] 10:05 am: Character wise i think his name was Kyro but i never interacted with him i think ?

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:06 am: do we have one of each of those currently?

[Lazarus] 10:06 am: that's right. I think he got turned off because we were on ship sessions and he never really got a chance to shine

[Lazarus] 10:06 am: we have a mechanic and two medics

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:06 am: ok

[Lazarus] 10:07 am: we have all the major roles covered

[Lazarus] 10:07 am: only thing to add now are heavy RP types like Shepherd or gambler

[Lazarus] 10:08 am: let me see what the hold up is

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: Zeenix has entered at 10:08 am+

Welcome! You have entered [Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion] at 10:08 am+

[Lazarus] 10:08 am: Ready to start

Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 10:09 am+

Welcome! You have entered [Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion] at 10:09 am+

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: Lucifer Jones has entered at 10:10 am+

[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 10:10 am: Waiting on you dude

[Lazarus] 10:12 am: well, I hope all of your holidays are going better than mine is shaping up to be

[Zeenix] 10:12 am: how so

[Lazarus] 10:12 am: Not sure what the hold up is with duster

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:12 am: isn't dusterboy supposed to be in here too?

[Lucifer Jones] 10:12 am: Uh oh

[Lazarus] 10:12 am: I figure we have everyone we are going to get, so I am going to go ahead with the introduction. Welcome to Serenity: From the Ashes session 45. GM - Lazarus. Players: Gabel, Hockey_Hippie, Grimmshaw, Dusterboy, and Zeenix. MIA Executive Spike and omegaa

[Lucifer Jones] 10:12 am: Laz's holiday is going so bad, Duster is in the dog house.

[Lazarus] 10:13 am: So am I

[Lazarus] 10:13 am: wife's son's idiot DIL decided that she just HAD to figure out her acid reflux last week and it turns out now that it's gall stones

[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 10:14 am: Just coming

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:14 am+

[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 10:14 am: sult, they will probably operate and they won't be coming for christmas now

[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 10:14 am: ng

[Lazarus] 10:14 am: as a result, they will

probably operate and they won't be

coming for christmas now

[Dusterboy] 10:14 am: Sorry to keep people waiting

[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 10:14 am: ok

[Lazarus] 10:15 am: and it's too late to get a reservation for our dog to kennel him for us to go there

[Lazarus] 10:15 am: she's been on the warpath since last week

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:15 am: yikes

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:16 am: (Duster can you change you colour so as to not have the same one as Laz or anyone else?)

[Lazarus] 10:16 am: and 20 bloody minutes before game time, she decides she needs her desk top which has been sitting unplugged since before freaking thanksgiving that she simply can't wait four hours

[Lazarus] 10:16 am: Regardless, it's game time

[Lazarus] 10:16 am: Last time on Serenity: From the Ashes...

[Lazarus] 10:17 am: The crew of the Fire Angel was part of the evacuation fleet from Santo

[Lazarus] 10:17 am: The Alliance blockade was powerful and of the 40 odd ships that lifted, less than half survived

[Lazarus] 10:18 am: as things were at their most dangerous point, General Jessica Taylor-Leigh ordered the Fire Angel and several other ships to make a near suicidal run at an Alliance Longbow-Class patrol cruiser

[Lazarus] 10:19 am: John decided enough was enough and opened fire on Taylor-Leigh's ship instead

[Dusterboy] 10:20 am: Like this?

[Lazarus] 10:20 am: Travis then ordered the entire fleet to concentrate fire on the Longbow and with the help of a breakout squadron of Neo-Browncoat warships, destroyed the Longbow and slipped out of the blockade

[Lazarus] 10:20 am: The fleet was initially heading for the Georgia system, but en route, they got word the Alliance wanted to negotiate

[Lazarus] 10:21 am: the price of peace was yield the Georgia system to gain the complete freedom of the Burnham quadrant

[Lazarus] 10:21 am: The Neo-Browncoats agreed

[Dusterboy] 10:21 am: testing

[Lucifer Jones] 10:21 am: Man where isa Duster.

[Lucifer Jones] 10:21 am: ;)

[Dusterboy] 10:21 am: Hah ha

[Lazarus] 10:21 am: the fleet then turned for Burnham quadrant

[Lucifer Jones] 10:22 am: sucks he can't be here.

[Lazarus] 10:22 am: and you have just arrived

[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 10:22 am: Trying to change the colour of my text

[Lazarus] 10:23 am: Once in the territory of the Burnham Republic, the Fire Angel picked up a pair of ASREV escorts are were ordered to continue to the capital of Meridian

[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 10:23 am: I turn off colors, so I wouldn't know

[Lazarus] 10:23 am: brb

[Dusterboy] 10:24 am: Testing

[Lucifer Jones] 10:24 am: We see you DB

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:24 am: groovy

[Dusterboy] 10:24 am: Cool

[] 10:25 am: Duster get the hell away from my color

[] 10:25 am: Foul Infidel

[] 10:25 am: :P

[Dusterboy] 10:25 am: Man, everyone's a critic

[] 10:25 am: Haha

[Lazarus] 10:26 am: back

[Lazarus] 10:26 am: You and your escorts arrive and drop through atmo.

[Lazarus] 10:27 am: You are directed to a military installation and land smoothly

[Lazarus] 10:28 am: When you open your cargo ramp. You find grim Colonel Travis with a squad of MPs with him.

[Lazarus] 10:28 am: "John Iskellian. You are under arrest for the murder of General Jessica Taylor-Leigh."

[Lucifer Jones] 10:28 am: grim? ;)

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:28 am: Mute steps in front of the Captain, bastons out taking a defensive postion.

[] 10:29 am: I figured as much.

[Lazarus] 10:29 am: "The rest of you are wanted for questioning regarding these charges."

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:29 am: (It's what he'd do)

[] 10:29 am: They have nothing to do with this and i take full responsibility.

[Zeenix] 10:29 am: (Questioning? Fun.)

[Lazarus] 10:29 am: "I would suggest you put those sticks done son. I don't want to hurt you, but these soldiers here have a different view."

[] 10:30 am: Mute step down

[Lucifer Jones] 10:30 am: helps to keep the crew calm. looks for cue from the captain.

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:30 am: looks to the Captain once more and reluctantly steps aside to his former position one step behind and to the right.

[Lazarus] 10:30 am: "As long as none of you resist, you will not face charges."

[Lazarus] 10:31 am: Do you cooperate?

[] 10:31 am: I take off my heavy pistol and put it on the table

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:31 am: (Does as the captain instructs)

[Lucifer Jones] 10:32 am: Your orders captain?

[] 10:33 am: They will take us in for questioning i will go with these fine gentlemen.

[] 10:33 am: *Nods at Lucy*

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: Since you cooperate, the MPs handcuff John and disarm the rest of you. Once you've all be thoroughly searched. You are taken to a truck for the rest of you. John goes into the back of a humvee equivalent.

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:35 am: (has replaced his bastons in their sheaths btw)

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:35 am: (or that)

[Lazarus] 10:35 am: you drive for less than 15 minutes and arrive in a very stately looking building for the Rim

[Lazarus] 10:36 am: "Meridian Central Courthouse" is carved in stone above the massive doors

[Lazarus] 10:36 am: John is separated from you and booked. The rest of you go to central holding

[Lazarus] 10:37 am: You are enter the main courtroom after about 30 minutes

[Lazarus] 10:37 am: The bench consists of a tribunal of three Republic officers

[Lazarus] 10:38 am: John is brought in and is met by a towering older gray maned gentleman

[Lazarus] 10:39 am: "Greetings. I'm Thurston Kellamore your advocate. We'll talk later, but son, you've got your foot in a bucket of something warm and brown this time boy."

[Lucifer Jones] 10:40 am: If I was givent the opportunity I colected anything from the captain he wanted to to take back to the ship.

[] 10:40 am: I would shake your hand but my hands are kind of tied up at the moment *Courtly nods*

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: descoto has left at 10:40 am+

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: "John Hellios Iskellian. You are charged with Murder, Treason, and Aiding and Abetting the Enemy. How do you plead?"

[Lazarus] 10:41 am: Gabel?

[] 10:42 am: (Im not entirely sure how this works but i would say Guilty of murder but Innocent for aiding and abetting and treason)

[Lucifer Jones] 10:42 am: (you would say not guilty and let the courts decide.)

[] 10:42 am: Not Guilty

[Lazarus] 10:42 am: "Recorder, have it entered the defendant has entered a plea of not guilty."

[Lazarus] 10:43 am: John is taken to a room to talk to his advocate

[Lazarus] 10:43 am: the rest of you go back to central holding

[Lazarus] 10:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (d4)

[Lazarus] 10:43 am:

-> 1d4 (3)

 

[Lazarus] 10:43 am: Lucy is the lucky first in the batters box

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:43 am: just so I know, what damage does someone do with his fists with mean left hook?

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:44 am: I forgot to enter that

[Lazarus] 10:44 am: Lucy is taken to a interogation room where he meets a pair of stone faced men

[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 10:45 am: you do the difference between your attack and their defense as basic damage

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:45 am: ok

[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 10:45 am: which spilts as 1/2 stun and 1/2 wound, with odd going to stun

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:45 am: even with mean left hook?

[Lazarus] 10:45 am: "Lucifer Jones. How about you tell us what happened?"

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 10:46 am: yep, there it is ok

[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 10:46 am: if you didn't have mean left hook the damage would be all stun

[Lazarus] 10:47 am: Grim?

[Lucifer Jones] 10:47 am: putting it together laz.

[Lazarus] 10:47 am: kk

[Hockey_Hippie] 10:47 am: (Grim and I were in the hold no?)

[] 10:47 am: Looks around his surroundings in his cell.

[Lucifer Jones] 10:47 am: yes.

[->Lazarus] 10:47 am: I have the best speech prepared for Tailor Leigh

[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: You know how John always keeps that Book of Moby dick with him

[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: Leigh was Captain Ahab.

[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: Chasing that ever great whale never giving up never surrendering and eventually killing everything and everyone around him

[Lucifer Jones] 10:48 am: [IN deep voice] Well, I was actually in the hold when all hell broke loose, sir. All I can offer you is what I may know from being in the hold.

[Lazarus->] 10:50 am: might work

[Lazarus] 10:50 am: (yes mute and lucy were tossing missiles from the airlock)

[Lazarus->] 10:51 am: Kellamore sits heavily in the chair opposite from you and looks wistful

[->Lazarus] 10:51 am: Kellamore i say.

[Lazarus->] 10:51 am: "First off Mister Iskellian. I owe you a debt I'm not sure I can ever repay."

[->Lazarus] 10:52 am: How so mr Kellamore ?

[Lucifer Jones] 10:52 am: What specifically would you like to know, Sirs.

[] 10:53 am: (Think they might want to see what happened from your point of view)

[Lazarus->] 10:53 am: "My son Jeffery was on one of the ships that she-wolf would have sent to their deaths. Your actions saved my boy and I think you."

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: What sort of axe did Iskellian have to grind with the general?"

[Lucifer Jones] 10:53 am: (I get that - but my point of view was reading instruction on manually launching missiles from an airlock)

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: "You know was a Fed officer in the U-War right?"

[->Lazarus] 10:54 am: I did not kill her lightly Kellamore my options were suicide or a slim chance at saving men and women even though i knew i would be hated for it.

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: "Did he make statements about how he wanted to kill the General?'

[Lucifer Jones] 10:54 am: There was no axe of any other weapon that I was aware of.

[->Lazarus] 10:55 am: I met her a long time ago i saw the crazy in her eyes before anyone else did ....

[Lucifer Jones] 10:55 am: No. (to statements)

[Lazarus->] 10:55 am: "*I* know that. YOU know that. we just have to get the tribunal to see that."

[->Lazarus] 10:55 am: Are you familiare with the tale of moby dick Kellamore ?

[Lazarus->] 10:55 am: "Melville? Certainly."

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: "I see, you know abstucting justice is a felony?"

[->Lazarus] 10:56 am: Taylor Leigh was our Ahab.

[Lucifer Jones] 10:56 am: HOw is my responding truthfully to your questions abstucting justice?

[->Lazarus] 10:57 am: Chasing that dream far and wide sacrificing everything for it and everyone that got in the way

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: "It's what you're not saying that's giving me problems. You know you could flip on him and I can set you up with some friends of mine."

[Lazarus->] 10:58 am: So if she's Ahab...are you Ismael?"

[Lazarus] 10:59 am: "You think about it Tiny. While I talk to your friends, I'm sure one of them will give him up. Clock is ticking though. tick tock."

[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: *Takes out an old musty book from his pocket* *The title says Moby Dick. *Puts it on the table* (I assume they would not remove me from having a book)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:00 am: I'm not sure how you surmize that there is anything not being said. You ahve asked me two questions, for which I have responded truthfyully to the best of my ability and now you are already insinuating that I'm withholding information and then you have the audacity to offer me opportunities to incriminate an innocent man?

[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: A Social outcast a relic of the past a man who believes in the good of men i guess maybe it is so.

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: "Fine fine. I'm done with you. Bring in the next one."

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: Luck is taken back to central holding and Richard is brough in next

[->Lazarus] 11:01 am: And with what i have done society will shun me for it i am as close to Ishmael as i can be.

[Zeenix] 11:01 am: *Rick sits relunctantly.*

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: "So...Mister Richard Russell. The man with no last name."

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: The man chuckles at his own joke

[->Lazarus] 11:02 am: But if i survive or not to tell the tale... is up to you Kellemore.

[Zeenix] 11:02 am: "I see youre having your fun"

[Lazarus->] 11:03 am: "We'll do our best son. I didnt come out of retirement to lose this thing. You hang tough. As you say. Right is one our side."

[->Lazarus] 11:03 am: And if it is anything any lesser man would have turned coward and ran

[->Lazarus] 11:03 am: I face my judgement here and now because i believe rightly and justly so that what i did was the lesser of two evils.

[Lazarus] 11:03 am: "You have to make your own fun in this line of work. So tell me, how much did Iskellian hate General Taylor-Leigh? Enough to kill her obviously, but did he make his feelings clear?"

[->Lazarus] 11:04 am: But i make no assumption that they were both evils there was nothing good about what i did i took lives to spare the verse more casualities.

[Lazarus->] 11:05 am: "That's the angle we're going to have to take. It's the only way we will keep your neck out of a noose."

[Zeenix] 11:05 am: "Hell if I know. How often do your alliance captains do sweet talk with maitnance?"

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: "Next time you call me a purplebelly, you might just have a slip and fall accident."

[Zeenix] 11:06 am: (Oh fuck )

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:06 am: (he was refering to the general being an alliance offcier in the U war)

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: (In Mandarin no less)

[Zeenix] 11:07 am: (Right, sorry too many things at once.)

[Zeenix] 11:09 am: "My statement stands."

[Lazarus] 11:09 am: "Okay, word seems to be Iskellian is a stand up guy, kinda gets his gao wan in a vice over what he feels is 'right'; so you don't want to be the rat. I kow it's the second rat that gets the cheese, But the rat in this little maze that flips first gets the cheese."

[->Lazarus] 11:09 am: Is there anything you would like to know about me or my crew Kellemore ?

[->Lazarus] 11:09 am: Anything that will help you

[->Lazarus] 11:10 am: You are aware of my past correct ?

[Lazarus->] 11:10 am: "I checked the Cortex. Your Fed roots are going to be a problem. Your presence at Shadow is really going to be a problem."

[->Lazarus] 11:10 am: I disobeyed direct orders on shadow

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: "You think about it as I talk to the next guy, but this is a limited time offer."

[Zeenix] 11:11 am: "I've been called worse things than rats. Its hard to rat someone out if you know nothing though."

[->Lazarus] 11:11 am: I refused to bomb civilian targets

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: Frank is up next

[Lazarus->] 11:11 am: "But you wee there. Feelings run high on the Rim about any Purplebelly there."

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: "You know Doctor Bishop, you confound me the most."

[->Lazarus] 11:12 am: I have never been dishonest about anything i ever done. People dont appreciate honesty in the verse anymore unfortunately

[Lucifer Jones] 11:12 am: (Compliments will get you nowhere)

[Dusterboy] 11:13 am: "How's that?"

[->Lazarus] 11:13 am: An ever honorable man in an ever waning verse *chuckles slightly* *shakes his head*

[Lazarus] 11:13 am: "I know you met Iskellian through Killian, who is still screaming like a stuck pig over his medical gear by the way. But why would an educated man like yourself stay with a renegade like Iskellian?"

[Dusterboy] 11:14 am: "I saw it as the opportunity to save lives. And in case you're not clear about what that means , it means all lives, regardless of politcal affiliation."

[Lazarus->] 11:15 am: "I'm no Diogenes son, but I ken a thing or two about the law and I think we can win. Just don't go climbing up on that high horse of yours."

[->Lazarus] 11:15 am: I have saved every man i could and left nothing for those who would do wrong on another heck i stormed the breach of a vessel of slavers who had a deathmatch ring to save a settlement of people ... almost died that day

[Dusterboy] 11:15 am: "And Killian's medical gear was there to be used, not to be hoarded like a man with only one talent."

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: "Like the lives on the Retribution? That' was the General

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: 's ship you know."

[Lazarus] 11:16 am: Ten others died too

[->Lazarus] 11:16 am: You are right

[Dusterboy] 11:16 am: "I know. But more would have died - needlessly, I might add - if Captain Iskellian had not acted as he did."

[->Lazarus] 11:17 am: I dont believe i am above any man i just try to do right by people everyone needs a living in the end.

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: ak47 has left at 11:17 am+

[Lazarus] 11:17 am: "You're a smart man, so I'll let you in on a deal. You flip on him and the Republic's military could use a man like you. How does director of a hospital sound to you?"

[Lazarus->] 11:18 am: "Doing right and sounding right are too different things. Taylor-Leigh's group is small, but have influence. You come across high and highty, you could lose public opinion."

[->Lazarus] 11:19 am: Then i will put it plainly like i told you about Ahab.

[Lazarus->] 11:20 am: Just have to hope them as what are on the tribunal have read Melville

[Dusterboy] 11:20 am: "Not like that. Not that way. You're asking me to condemn a man who stood by his princiipals and sacrificed a few to save many. That's not going to happen."

[Lazarus] 11:20 am: "Damn subborn lot you all are. You think about it while we talk to the slow one."

[->Lazarus] 11:20 am: Well *Glances at the book* It's there ... a facinating tale really and one i have carried with me since childhood

[Lazarus] 11:20 am: Mute is up

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:21 am: Mute walks in and stands in an at ease position roughly

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:22 am: (not so much because of form, but because it is simply a comfortable way to stand basically)

[Lazarus] 11:23 am: "YOu don't talk much do you? You get dropped on your head when you were a backbirth or something?"

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:23 am: "No"

[Lazarus] 11:24 am: "Okay then. I'm not going to waste a lot of time on someone as slow as you are. You testify against Iskeliian and we'll get you a job. You don't and life for you gets complicated."

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:25 am: "OK. This is all?" starts towards the door.

[->Lazarus] 11:25 am: (At least my crew are loyal)

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: has left at 11:25 am+

[Lazarus] 11:25 am: Kyros and Anton get their time in the hot seat, but everyone stays true to John and you are allowed to leave with a warning. "Stay in town. YOur ship is LandLocked, so you aren't going anywhere."

[->Lazarus] 11:25 am: (Cant ask for anything more then that in the end)

[Lazarus->] 11:25 am: nope

[Lazarus] 11:26 am: The crew is free to go

[Lucifer Jones] 11:26 am: May we see the Captain?

[->Lazarus] 11:26 am: A few good men and all that :)

[Zeenix] 11:26 am: whoo

[Lazarus] 11:26 am: "Not on your lives. You'll see him in court tomorrow."

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: Bloodangel has left at 11:27 am+

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:27 am: (Is the captain being held in solitary or gen pop?)

[Lazarus] 11:27 am: but as soon as they reach the doors of the courthouse, you can hear the sounds of a crowd.

[Lazarus] 11:27 am: (solitary)

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:27 am: (OK)

[Lazarus->] 11:27 am: true

[Lucifer Jones] 11:27 am: Loo

[Lucifer Jones] 11:27 am: Look

[Lazarus] 11:28 am: As you exit the building, there is a large crowd of people and going by their chants, they don't seem all that friendly

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:28 am: Mute ignores them

[Lazarus] 11:28 am: but before you can reach the crowd, several reporters surge forward to talk to you.

[Lucifer Jones] 11:28 am: I'll forma human wall.

[Lucifer Jones] 11:28 am: ;)

[Lazarus] 11:28 am: "What does it feel like to be the crew of a traitor!"

[] 11:28 am: (Wall of steel lol)

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: Anton Barone has entered at 11:29 am+

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:29 am: (given the absence of the captain, will in his stead protect the members of the crew that are less accomplished at those types of things than he is should the need arise)

[] 11:29 am: (Pfft if i was a traitor would i have stayed trial)

[Lazarus] 11:29 am: "Are you all Purplebelliy agents?"

[Lazarus] 11:29 am: The Fox News sort of questions concerns and it is clear you will not be able to just push through

[Lucifer Jones] 11:30 am: Corals the crew back to the ship.

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:30 am: rear guard, slapping away clutching hands if any (parry)

[Lazarus] 11:30 am: Who wants to roll Willpower + Influence or Performance?

[Zeenix] 11:30 am: not me

[Lazarus] 11:30 am: (Hey omega)

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:30 am: (VS what exactly?

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:31 am: (Inmtim?)

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:31 am: Intim*

[] 11:31 am: (Id probably bet on some plot points if you aint got it)

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: This is to placate the reporters

[Lucifer Jones] 11:31 am: I'm working on placating them hang on.

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: Intimidation on camera would not be a good idea

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:31 am: (Yeah, not my strong suit :) )

[Anton Barone] 11:31 am: (i blame the lateness on the baby i wanted sleep )

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:31 am: (I mean them intimidating us)

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: (sure blame th BABY lol)

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:31 am: (hehehe)

[Lazarus] 11:32 am: (Wait til he's old enough to dime YOU out)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:32 am: All I aks is for you to consider this. If the Captain was a traitor, why would he have come here and turned himself in?

[Lazarus] 11:32 am: ok Lucy, roll it

[Lucifer Jones] 11:32 am: I try and move through the report crowd.

[Lucifer Jones] 11:32 am: roll what?

[Lucifer Jones] 11:32 am: I wasn't trying to intimidated.

[] 11:33 am: Will power + Influence or Persuasion or Performance

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:33 am: (Influence + Will)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:33 am: roll what.

[Lazarus] 11:33 am: one of those

[] 11:33 am: Plot point if you aint got it

[] 11:33 am: (Probably a good idea since we want the verse on our side)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:33 am: Influence is the main skill?

[Lazarus] 11:33 am: yes

[Lucifer Jones] 11:34 am: 3 pp will give me a what?

[Lucifer Jones] 11:34 am: dice?

[Dusterboy] 11:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Dusterboy] 11:34 am:

-> 2d8 (4,8 = 12)

 

[Lucifer Jones] 11:34 am: ??

[Lucifer Jones] 11:34 am: Laz.

[Lucifer Jones] 11:34 am: 3pp = d8?

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: 3 give d6

[Lucifer Jones] 11:34 am: kk

[] 11:34 am: What was that Duster ? Will + infc ?

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: I'll let you keep the 8

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: roll d6 grim

[Lucifer Jones] 11:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:35 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12

 

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: same result

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: nice

[Anton Barone] 11:35 am: i dont have any skills for this situation

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: The reporters seem taken aback and their hesitation allows Lucy to push past them

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: However, the mob is still there

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:36 am: (and the soldiers are doing nothing?)

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:36 am: (IE MPs etc?)

[Lazarus] 11:37 am: you are on your own

[Lazarus] 11:37 am: seems deliberate

[Lazarus] 11:37 am: Getting through the crowd will take another roll of the same skills

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: but you did so well in shutting up the reporters, the task is only Average

[Lucifer Jones] 11:38 am: will + pinfluence?

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: yes

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:38 am: (Mute lets others do the talking, prepares for the worst though as reargaurd)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:38 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 2

 

[Lucifer Jones] 11:38 am: oy vey

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:38 am: (oops)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:38 am: I trip and fall flat on my face.

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: Oh my

[Dusterboy] 11:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Dusterboy] 11:39 am:

-> 2d8 (3,7 = 10)

 

[Lazarus] 11:39 am: thanks for borrowing Gabel's dice

[Lucifer Jones] 11:39 am: Joy.

[Dusterboy] 11:39 am: ((ho ho)

[] 11:39 am: Duster is rolling though ?

[] 11:39 am: Or only 1 person counts

[Lucifer Jones] 11:39 am: (I'm jewish ho ho ho doesn't work on me)

[Dusterboy] 11:39 am: (Happy Hannukah, then, LC))

[Lazarus] 11:39 am: As Lucy growls and pushes a spectator that gets to close on his pi gu...

[Lucifer Jones] 11:40 am: I didn't p[ush him, he bounced.

[Lazarus] 11:40 am: Frank steps in and says words to the effect. "My large friend here is hyperglycemic and needs to eat. We apologize profusely and we need to go."

[Lucifer Jones] 11:40 am: don't I get like a +3 added when I roll the pp dice or something?

[Lazarus] 11:41 am: nothing I see for social skills

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:41 am: (ready to pull bastons at the first sign of trouble)

[Anton Barone] 11:41 am: i can distract the mob with scince talk

[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: Would there be any skills you would recommend me upgrade ? (I still havent used those 20 exp)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:42 am: i thought for spending pp you get minimums..

[Lazarus] 11:42 am: You are all unarmed. All your weapons are on the ship

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:42 am: (OK)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:42 am: @ Antion.. birds and bees do not make science talk.

[Anton Barone] 11:42 am: even my bow

[Lazarus] 11:42 am: however a natural botch trumps everything but Things Go Smooth Major

[Lazarus] 11:43 am: you manage to push through the crowd, but it doesn't take a genius to notice that you are being followed

[] 11:43 am: (Lucy stealing my dice while im in the dog house)

[Anton Barone] 11:43 am: (i carry my bow every were cause it gets ignored )

[Zeenix] 11:43 am: (BRB)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:43 am: (not if the GM says you don't)

[Lazarus] 11:44 am: you were disarmed before you were taken to the courthouse

[Lazarus] 11:44 am: the bulk of the crowd leaves after a block or so

[Lazarus] 11:44 am: but six toughs seem to be following you

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:44 am: (Mute passes the word up the line about being followed and marks those that are doing the following. How many and how armed?)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:44 am: We go mback to the ship.

[Lazarus] 11:45 am: Those following you pick up their pace to catch you

[Lazarus] 11:45 am: "Hey hun dan. What's the hurry?"

[Lazarus->] 11:45 am: I'd wait until you see what happens after the trial

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:46 am: "Trouble" over his shoulder to Lucifer

[Lazarus->] 11:46 am: you could need to put those points into neck strength

[Lucifer Jones] 11:46 am: Aye.

[->Lazarus] 11:46 am: Sigh

[Lucifer Jones] 11:46 am: at a glance do they appear armed.

[Lazarus] 11:46 am: "We just want to talk."

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:46 am: (How are they armed?)

[Lazarus] 11:46 am: "You afraid of us now? Giant seems to like to push people over. Think you can push me over?"

[Lazarus] 11:47 am: They do not seem to be armed

[Lucifer Jones] 11:47 am: (no plot points for getting through the reporters and crowd?)

[Lazarus] 11:47 am: Getting through the crowd without getting stoned was it's own reward

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:47 am: (If any move to strike first will parry then strike)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:48 am: I tell the crew to keep moving.

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:48 am: moving with group but backwards so as to keep an eye on the toughs)

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: "Aw, you get shy on us. I think you all are cowards. Like to shoot somebody in the back."

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: "Afraid to face someone."

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:49 am: (are these guys making a move or are they al mouth?)

[Lazarus] 11:49 am: "Stop and fight punks!"

[Lazarus] 11:49 am: They are moving up on both sides of you

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:50 am: let me know when you want ini

[Lucifer Jones] 11:50 am: keeps up the rear to keep himself between the aggressors and the crew)

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: DiscipleofYawgmoth has left at 11:50 am+

[Lazarus] 11:50 am: That would be now

[Lazarus] 11:50 am: There are six of them, so they square off one on one

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:50 am:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d8 (5) = 9

 

[Lucifer Jones] 11:50 am: so roll init?

[Lazarus] 11:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[Lazarus] 11:50 am:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d8 (8) = 11

 

[Lucifer Jones] 11:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:50 am:

-> 2d8 (7,7 = 14)

 

[Lucifer Jones] 11:51 am: Yatzhee!

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:51 am: (nice roll)

[Lazarus] 11:51 am: z, duster, omega

[] 11:51 am: Z said BRb

[Anton Barone] 11:51 am: init?

[] 11:51 am: You might need to roll for him unless hes back

[Lazarus] 11:51 am: yep

[Lucifer Jones] 11:51 am: so you roll for Z gabe...

[Lazarus] 11:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10)

[Lazarus] 11:51 am:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d10 (5) = 14

 

[Lucifer Jones] 11:51 am: ;)

[] 11:51 am: I can

[] 11:52 am: But i dont know his init

[Dusterboy] 11:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Dusterboy] 11:52 am:

-> 2d6 (5,2 = 7)

 

[Anton Barone] 11:52 am: 2d8?

[Lazarus] 11:52 am: yes

[Anton Barone] 11:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Anton Barone] 11:52 am:

-> 2d8 (7,1 = 8)

 

[Lazarus] 11:52 am: d8+d12 gabel

[] 11:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)

[] 11:52 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (10) = 16

 

[] 11:53 am: o.O

[Dusterboy] 11:53 am: ((Daaaammmmmmnnnnn O_O))

[Lazarus] 11:53 am: and you win Gabel

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:54 am: what is the order of attack then?

[] 11:54 am: What's Z's melee strength ?

[] 11:54 am: And his Dodge (I guess only those two i need)

[Lazarus] 11:55 am: Richard, Lucy, Kyros, bad guys, Mute, Anton, Frank

[Lazarus] 11:55 am: str d6, agl d8, dodge d8, NO unarmed

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: he can go defensive

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:56 am: (Mute would try to put himself between the Doc and any threat as previously stated)

[] 11:56 am: I go full dodge

[Anton Barone] 11:56 am: ( walsh dosent have unarmed y should i)

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: ok

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: Lucy is up

[Zeenix] 11:57 am: Im back

[] 11:57 am: I just full dodged you Z

[Zeenix] 11:57 am: good choice

[Lucifer Jones] 11:57 am: so can i hold to see what they do so i can dodge etc.

[Hockey_Hippie] 11:58 am: "Behind me" to Anton and Frank over his shoulder

[Lucifer Jones] 11:58 am: ?

[Dusterboy] 11:59 am: *Frank does as he's told*

[Lucifer Jones] 11:59 am: Laz?

[] 11:59 am: (You have 3 actions a round Lucy each action incurs a -1 after the first.)

[Lucifer Jones] 11:59 am: i think laz has been laznapped...

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:00 pm: heh

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:00 pm: -2 isn't it?

[] 12:00 pm: (I think laz said there was a guy each so they will most likely try to hit each one of you on the first round i assume)

[Dusterboy] 12:00 pm: ((We wish))

[] 12:00 pm: (-2 is on third action)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:00 pm: ok

[Lucifer Jones] 12:00 pm: right, but i do not want to be the aggressor. want to take defenive stance

[] 12:00 pm: (Then just say you go full dodge)

[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: sorry dog and boi

[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: yes -1 for second action -2 for third

[Lucifer Jones] 12:01 pm: fiull dodge.

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:01 pm: (that 1 step and 2 step correct not -1 and -2 off the roll?)

[] 12:02 pm: (Steps yes)

[] 12:02 pm: (Always steps)

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: ok, so the fastest three people and the only ones to beat the bad guy's init ALL defends

[] 12:02 pm: (Only SW has -1 -2 -3 ect)

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: this is going to be a long fight

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:02 pm: (hehehe)

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: then the bad guys go

[Lucifer Jones] 12:02 pm: don't want to be cast as aggressors...

[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;2d8;2d8;2d8;2d8;2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:03 pm:

-> 2d8 (4,7 = 11)

-> 2d8 (6,6 = 12)

-> 2d8 (6,6 = 12)

-> 2d8 (8,2 = 10)

-> 2d8 (8,5 = 13)

 

[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:03 pm:

-> 2d8 (3,1 = 4)

 

[] 12:03 pm: Oh look party wipe

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:03 pm: hahah

[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: attacks will be by player alpha

[] 12:03 pm: Laz here ... *Gives dice* Take mine their awesome

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:04 pm: (everyone drops like 10 pins but Frank:P )

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: anton gets the 11 duster the 12 and so forth

[Dusterboy] 12:04 pm: ((Great, we survice the 2nd Uni War, only to get trashed by alley punks))

[] 12:04 pm: (Bah you should have punched them first)

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: since no one has attacked, the slower guys can go full dodge

[] 12:04 pm: (I mean they did agress you first technically)

[Dusterboy] 12:04 pm: Which I do

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: gives you two steps to dodge skill

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:05 pm: (did the bad guys just not attack us though?)

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: omega, you would roll d8+d12+d2 on full dodge

[Dusterboy] 12:05 pm: Got athletics, but no dodge skill

[Anton Barone] 12:05 pm: ok

[Dusterboy] 12:05 pm: ((d6)

[Anton Barone] 12:05 pm: did i get hit ?

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:05 pm: (I believe I'm immediately after bad guys)

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: roll to see

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: duster you will roll d6=d10 on full dodge

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:06 pm: (which attacked Mute?)

[Dusterboy] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d10)

[Dusterboy] 12:06 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d10 (6) = 7

 

[Dusterboy] 12:06 pm: crap

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: [Lazarus] 12:05 pm: omega, you would roll d8+d12+d2 on full dodge

[Dusterboy] 12:06 pm: Gabel must have youched my dice :(

[] 12:06 pm: Here duster take my dice *blows on them for good luck*

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:07 pm: (wait, I think I got it, I was attacked with a 10)

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: Frank leans right into that punch and takes 5 stun

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: 12 HH

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:08 pm: OK, Laz, does Frank not go after myself?)

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: you are third by alpha of players

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: we are going on bad guy's init and you are rolling dodges

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:09 pm: first parrying the blow but following up with additional actions afterwards

[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: Mute has to dodge or parry a 12

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:09 pm:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d10 (8) = 13

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:09 pm: so I block his blow and now I'll follow wityh 2 strikes

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: Is it agil or str to att?

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: first is -1 step to skill

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: last is -2 steps

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: yep

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: just use agility

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: ok

[] 12:10 pm: Agility to attack

[] 12:10 pm: Strength for damage

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d10 (7) = 17

 

[] 12:10 pm: You forgot the -1

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d8 (6) = 16

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: no, I have d12 in mano-mano

[Lucifer Jones] 12:10 pm: oy vey

[] 12:10 pm: Oh nice

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:11 pm: is he able to block./dodge?

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: he can try

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (6) = 10

 

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4)

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d4 (4) = 5

 

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: SO SLEEPY

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:12 pm: damage first blow

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:12 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d10 (9) = 13

 

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: no damge roll damage is the difference in hand to hand

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:12 pm: damage 2nd

[Lucifer Jones] 12:12 pm: [sleepy?]

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:12 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (4) = 11

 

[] 12:12 pm: Ah i thought strength was a factor

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: he took 18 stun, that's enough to do shock points. this guy is out for hours

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:13 pm: did that

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:13 pm: OK

[Lucifer Jones] 12:13 pm: [i thought str was a factor in damage?]

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:13 pm: (it is, I rolled str for dam, not agil)

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: besides it was two Extraordinary Successes

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:14 pm: will move to intercept dude on Frank next

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: damage for unarmed is the difference between attack and dodge

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: NO separate damage roll

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:14 pm: aha

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:14 pm: got it

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: ok, on to the others

[Lucifer Jones] 12:14 pm: so whats the point of stregth as it relates to melee?

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:15 pm: (I think it relates to when you are using melee weapons)

[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: lucy, you to dodge a 10

[Lucifer Jones] 12:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lucifer Jones] 12:15 pm:

-> 2d8 (7,1 = 8)

 

[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: you went full dodge, so your skill is d8+d12

[Lucifer Jones] 12:16 pm: huh?

[Lucifer Jones] 12:16 pm: so add a d12?

[] 12:16 pm: You get a 2 step bonus

[] 12:16 pm: When you call you go full dodge

[Lucifer Jones] 12:16 pm: oh.

[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: you declared full dodge, just roll or we will be at this all day

[] 12:16 pm: So your skill is now 1d8+1d12

[Lucifer Jones] 12:16 pm: so reroll?

[Lucifer Jones] 12:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)

[Lucifer Jones] 12:16 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d12 (7) = 10

 

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: He still hit, but it did no damge

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: He lands the blow, thump. Lucy just looks down at him and smiles

[Lucifer Jones] 12:17 pm: can i grab the hand that tried to connect?

[Anton Barone] 12:17 pm: can i declare full dodge b4 my turn

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: not after declaring full dodge

[Lucifer Jones] 12:18 pm: kk

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: you STILL haven't rolled your dodge omega

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: d8+d12+d2

[Anton Barone] 12:18 pm: d8+d12+d2

[Anton Barone] 12:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)

[Anton Barone] 12:18 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d12 (2)+ 1d2 (2) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: another hit that does no damage

[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: okay richard, you have a 13 to avoid

[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: d6=d12

[] 12:19 pm: No worries Z you got this

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: d6+d12

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: I know he said BRB, has he come back?

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: Go ahead and roll Gabel

[] 12:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d12)

[] 12:21 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d12 (12) = 18

 

[] 12:21 pm: I thought he came back

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: you seem to roll very well for others

[] 12:21 pm: WHY do i ALWAYS get good rolls on other characters but when i play John im destined to be below average

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm:

-> 2d10 (5,7 = 12)

 

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: Kyros dodges as well

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:22 pm: is dling the sound track for Firefly and Serenity atm :)

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: everyone has either gone, been pre-empted, or went full dodge

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: so Init

[Dusterboy] 12:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Dusterboy] 12:22 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,1 = 3)

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:22 pm:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d8 (1) = 3

 

[] 12:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)

[] 12:22 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (7) = 9

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:22 pm: ugh

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: Like a herd of turtles Duster

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:22 pm: karma

[Dusterboy] 12:23 pm: On sleeping pills, yet

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (5) = 8

 

[] 12:23 pm: Karma is going backwards on the crew usually John has all the bad luck

[Lucifer Jones] 12:23 pm: [my first combat, trying to get the hang of it]

[] 12:23 pm: I think that's the whole point of it when John's not actually there the bad karma just flows onto everyone else HAH !

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12)

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d12 (7) = 12

 

[] 12:23 pm: (Roll init then Lucy :) )

[Lucifer Jones] 12:24 pm: roll init again?

[Lucifer Jones] 12:24 pm: kk

[] 12:24 pm: (End of round)

[] 12:24 pm: (So new one now)

[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: yes init

[Lucifer Jones] 12:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)

[Lucifer Jones] 12:24 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (3) = 8

 

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: omega?

[Lucifer Jones] 12:25 pm: [be nice, you know how many times I wanted to roll my ace?]

[Anton Barone] 12:25 pm: init ?

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Kyros again declares full dodge

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: yes anton

[Anton Barone] 12:25 pm: i am just dodgeing

[] 12:25 pm: Same with Rich

[] 12:26 pm: Full dodge again Rich is no fighter but he can avoid them while Mute mops em up.

[Zeenix] 12:26 pm: Im sorry guys

[] 12:26 pm: Ah Z is back

[Anton Barone] 12:26 pm: but ill roll init

[] 12:26 pm: Hey Z i aced your dodge roll :D

[Anton Barone] 12:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Anton Barone] 12:26 pm:

-> 2d8 (2,1 = 3)

 

[Zeenix] 12:26 pm: im just so busy, its like xmas is already here

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: hmm

[Zeenix] 12:26 pm: my sister came back from germany so my attention is divided

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: Just in time to go Z

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: fist fight going on

[Zeenix] 12:27 pm: Ill take gabgabs awesome roll :P

[Dusterboy] 12:27 pm: Wow, Anton.

[] 12:27 pm: Oh that was earlier

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: your init was 9

[] 12:27 pm: This is new round

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: so you are up

[] 12:27 pm: So you are up now

[] 12:27 pm: I was about to full dodge you again when you came back

[Zeenix] 12:28 pm: I guess I will dodge again

[Zeenix] 12:28 pm: im bad brawler

[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: which makes sense as you have no unarmed

[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: ok

[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: lucy is next

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: bad guys go next if grimm is afk

[Lucifer Jones] 12:29 pm: May I grab the man in front of me?

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: sure can

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: grapple

[Lucifer Jones] 12:29 pm: roll it?

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: still uses agil + unarmed

[Lucifer Jones] 12:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)

[Lucifer Jones] 12:30 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (2) = 9

 

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm:

-> 2d8 (8,7 = 15)

 

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: He squirms out of your grasp

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: the rest attack

[] 12:30 pm: Damn it laz i told you to take my dice

[Lucifer Jones] 12:30 pm: of course he does...

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;2d8;2d8;2d8;2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm:

-> 2d8 (7,5 = 12)

-> 2d8 (2,3 = 5)

-> 2d8 (4,8 = 12)

-> 2d8 (7,8 = 15)

-> 2d8 (3,4 = 7)

 

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: oy, poor frank

[] 12:31 pm: Fuuuuck

[Dusterboy] 12:31 pm: ((Time to get a new pc))

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: no wait, that's anton

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: Morashitar has left at 12:31 pm+

[Dusterboy] 12:31 pm: ((We both got the same rolls)

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: d8+d12+d2 omega

[Anton Barone] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)

[Anton Barone] 12:32 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (4)+ 1d2 (2) = 8

 

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: frank only has to dodge a 5

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: 4 stun to Anton

[Anton Barone] 12:32 pm: can i benny reroll

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: Bloodangel has left at 12:32 pm+

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: not in Cortex

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: d6+d10 to dodge frank

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: starjunky has left at 12:33 pm+

[] 12:33 pm: (You can either plot point before roll or add to roll with 1+ Per plot point after the roll has been made)

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: mute doesn't have an attacker, but has to wait

[Anton Barone] 12:34 pm: i know sk joke

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)

 

[] 12:34 pm: (ah okay just trying to be helpful heh)

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: Richard lucks out and only has to avoid a 7

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:34 pm: (I said I was going to engage the one on Frank when it is my turn)

[Dusterboy] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6;d10)

[Dusterboy] 12:35 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)

-> 1d10 (4)

 

[] 12:35 pm: plot point frank PLOT Point !

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: frank takes another stun

[Dusterboy] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d10+d4)

[Dusterboy] 12:35 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d10 (2)+ 1d4 (1) = 6

 

[] 12:35 pm: Poor frank

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: you can spend one point and take no damage

[Dusterboy] 12:35 pm: ((Defeinbitely time for Frank to start taking those aikido classes))

[Dusterboy] 12:36 pm: Point spent

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: kk

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: Z has to dodge a 7

[] 12:36 pm: Z POWER !

[] 12:36 pm: Z is here right ?

[] 12:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d12)

[] 12:36 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d12 (2) = 5

 

[] 12:37 pm: I fail to amuse the dice gods

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: thump

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: 2 stun

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: okay Mute can go

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:37 pm: (OK, can I divide my attacks between 2 targets?)

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: you can

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: let me see who is closest

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm:

-> 1d4 (4)

 

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d3)

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm:

-> 1d3 (2)

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:38 pm: (I'd like to do so with the ones on Anton and Frank if posible)

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: Frank and Richard

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:38 pm: (OK)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:38 pm: 1st shot on Franks guy

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: kk

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d12)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:38 pm:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d12 (1) = 9

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:38 pm: ugh

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 2

 

[] 12:39 pm: BOTCH

[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: hmmm leaned right into that one

[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 12:39 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,6 = 7)

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:39 pm: (laughed so hard nearly cxhoked)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:39 pm: 2nd attack on Richards guy

[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: Technically he should still be conscious, but I'm going to say he's out

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:40 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d10 (5) = 15

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:40 pm: (was going to come back for him with the 3rd attack)

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (5) = 13

 

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: you hit, but only did 2 stun

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:40 pm: OK, 3rd attack on Richards guy

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:40 pm:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d8 (4) = 5

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:40 pm: crap

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: However, the goons figure this is a poor ROI and jet

[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: Unless you do something with the two goons, you can get back to the ship without problems

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:42 pm: "Not so brave now"

[Lucifer Jones] 12:42 pm: I'll checkj their wounds.

[Lucifer Jones] 12:42 pm: make sure nothing is life threatening.

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:42 pm: bends down to check for identification

[Lucifer Jones] 12:42 pm: Then gol.

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:42 pm: "Maybe more to this?"

[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: one guys is groaning and will be fine in a couple seconds

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:42 pm: to Lucifer

[Lucifer Jones] 12:42 pm: might be.

[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: the other guy is breathing, but is out big time

[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: no ID

[Anton Barone] 12:43 pm: ill help check the guys

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:43 pm: anything at all?

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: Frank and Anton took a couple solid lumps, but will be okay

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: You guys can use Second Wind to recover stun

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: you roll either Vitality or Willpower and roll that one die

[Dusterboy] 12:43 pm: A pity, I was hoping the mouse over my eye would get a friend, so it would have some company

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: whatever you roll you get back, but you can only do that once per day

[Dusterboy] 12:44 pm: Second Wind used

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: otherwise, you recover 1 stun per hour

[Dusterboy] 12:44 pm: roll d?

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: will or vit duster

[Dusterboy] 12:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)

[Dusterboy] 12:44 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:44 pm: "Who send you?" to the guy awake but on the ground and will intimidate

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: Frank shakes it off

[Dusterboy] 12:45 pm: ((Still going to have a nice bruise on my face, though))

[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: "S-s-sent? N-no one. w-we just took a a s-shot."

[Anton Barone] 12:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)

[Anton Barone] 12:45 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:45 pm: (Would be D8+D2+D4)

[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: Anton shakes it off too

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d2+1d4)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:46 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d4 (3) = 9

 

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:46 pm: "No ID?"

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: "Look I told you, no one sent us. You were here and we thought we'd take a chance. Didn't go so good."

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:47 pm: (Basically I'm saying that someone without ID picking a fight is sent by someone)

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: (No ID. Not uncommon on the Rim)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:47 pm: (OK)

[Anton Barone] 12:47 pm: any coin

[Lucifer Jones] 12:47 pm: Leave them, and tuier coin.

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d20)

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm:

-> 2d20 (16,14 = 30)

 

[Lucifer Jones] 12:47 pm: Mvoe it flyb oy

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:47 pm: "Go Home. Take your friends"

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: 30 Platinum on them

[Lucifer Jones] 12:47 pm: Leave it

[Lucifer Jones] 12:48 pm: Move everyone back to the ship.

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: The guy bolts as soon as you let him

[Anton Barone] 12:48 pm: *i take 3 pp* "that will cover the beer to fix this bruise now get "

[Lucifer Jones] 12:48 pm: No.

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: YOu get back to the ship and Frank decides he'd like some tea

[Lucifer Jones] 12:48 pm: Lucifer will nto let you.

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: however, when he reaches the common room, there is someone waiting

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: A woman

[Lucifer Jones] 12:49 pm: Go figure.

[Anton Barone] 12:49 pm: (cant take 3 pp)

[Lucifer Jones] 12:49 pm: No.

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: depends on if you want to press Lucy

[Lucifer Jones] 12:49 pm: You are a pilot not a thief.

[Anton Barone] 12:50 pm: " we got beer to numb the pain , i dont et in fights i need some medicine ".

[] 12:50 pm: (A woman ?)

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:50 pm: (Mute picks up his bastons and works on his forms in the cargo bay)

[] 12:50 pm: (Rather omnious)

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: we're stalled on the platinum thing

[] 12:51 pm: (ah)

[Lucifer Jones] 12:51 pm: no we're not. I'll pick him up and carry him if need be.

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: okay, unless you want a cliff hanger, we're going to have to press on

[Anton Barone] 12:51 pm: " i can walk i want a beer after getting slugged ".

[] 12:51 pm: Theres beer in the bay

[] 12:51 pm: You can get a beer in the ship

[Anton Barone] 12:51 pm: *gets beer "

[Lucifer Jones] 12:51 pm: I'll fix you a great dinner.

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: ON the ship...

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: Woman in the common room

[] 12:52 pm: The Mess hall should have some foodstuffs

[Anton Barone] 12:52 pm: on ship

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: She waits until all of you are there

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: “John had friends and if things go south, we have a plan.”

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:53 pm: (Is in cargo bay unles someone fetches him)

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: "See you at the trial."

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: The woman then gets up and goes to leave

[Lucifer Jones] 12:54 pm: Who are you.

[Lucifer Jones] 12:54 pm: Ma'am.

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: "A friend."

[Lucifer Jones] 12:54 pm: Well John's friends seem to be causing him trouble.

[Lucifer Jones] 12:54 pm: He puts his crew on the line and saves countless lives and look where he is now.

[Lucifer Jones] 12:55 pm: We need more than "a friend"

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: "You have them."

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: She leaves unless someone stops her

[Lucifer Jones] 12:55 pm: WHo are you lady.

[Lucifer Jones] 12:56 pm: will reluctnantly let her leave.

[Anton Barone] 12:56 pm: *gets a beer and his cad board*

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:56 pm: (Mute marks her as she pases, asuming she does on the way out)

[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: You are free to do whatever you like until court starts tomorrow

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:57 pm: If the doctor is not doing anything, Mute will pull him aside and try to teach him some basics about evading blows to the bloody head)

[Lucifer Jones] 12:57 pm: Richard.

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: useful

[Lucifer Jones] 12:58 pm: Let me ask you a couple things.

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: (not sure if Z is around)

[Zeenix] 12:58 pm: sure

[Lucifer Jones] 12:58 pm: [when they say a ship is cgorunded what does that actually mean?)

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: ah cool

[Zeenix] 12:58 pm: (For once I am)

[Anton Barone] 12:58 pm: *tinkers with his missle*

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:58 pm: (You literally can't take off)

[Lucifer Jones] 12:59 pm: So can you get the ship ready to leave if need be.

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: ok, Anton is in his bunk

[Hockey_Hippie] 12:59 pm: hahahah

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:59 pm: A LandLock system is built into all ships engines

[] 12:59 pm: I ... have no words

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:59 pm: If remotely activated, the ship can not take off

[] 12:59 pm: I almost choked on my food thanks for that laz.

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: Is there a way to bypass it

[Lucifer Jones] 12:59 pm: And can you over ride the lockdown if need be?

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: :-)

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:00 pm: No

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:00 pm: (only from the source of the lockdown)

[Dusterboy] 1:00 pm: *puts a call through to family*

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:00 pm: (so far as I know)

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:00 pm: it's built into all ships circuitry at the factory

[Zeenix] 1:00 pm: "Fraid not, they make it fail proof at the factory."

[Zeenix] 1:01 pm: "Its regulation, its pretty much impossible to get past."

[Zeenix] 1:01 pm: "You'd have a easier time building a ship out of scratch and flying out."

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:01 pm: However, once in the air, LandLock cannot be activated

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: Morashitar has left at 1:01 pm+

[Lucifer Jones] 1:02 pm: Then start buildiung.... something doesn't smell right and based on our visitor... I'm not expecting things to go well at the trial.

[Zeenix] 1:02 pm: "You cant lock a flying vessel though."

[Lucifer Jones] 1:02 pm: *in court

[Lucifer Jones] 1:03 pm: Ok...

[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: any plans or anything besides Anton's 'missile'?

[Lucifer Jones] 1:03 pm: Uh no.

[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: kk

[Anton Barone] 1:03 pm: i need to finish a drone

[Zeenix] 1:03 pm: I guess i go through maitnace on the ship

[Lucifer Jones] 1:03 pm: makes dinner for everyone.

[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: Next day...

[Lucifer Jones] 1:03 pm: wait

[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: The night passed without problem

[Lucifer Jones] 1:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d2)

[Lucifer Jones] 1:04 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d2 (2) = 12

 

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: damn fine meal

[Lucifer Jones] 1:04 pm: That was an awesome dinner!

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:04 pm: wow

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: bit subdued without John though

[Lucifer Jones] 1:04 pm: we set a p[lace for him.

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 1:04 pm: Would Frank be eligible to raise his Athletics/Didge with my lesons?

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 1:05 pm: Dodge*

[] 1:05 pm: (im there in spirit *sob*

[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 1:05 pm: dodge isn't the problem, it's not haveing unarmed

[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 1:05 pm: but he can spend XP on either because of your help

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 1:05 pm: or that

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 1:05 pm: ok

[Lucifer Jones] 1:05 pm: (do they have soap in the future.. and is it dropable bar form?)

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: Next morning...

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: You bet

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: Mama Li Ming's Droppin' Soap

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 1:06 pm: (looks for soap on a rope at the local bazaar :P )

[Anton Barone] 1:06 pm: *hits on the women on the ship *

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:06 pm: (looks for soap on a rope at the local bazaar :P )

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: only a platinum

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:06 pm: heh

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: You can have it with you when you reach the courthouse

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: but NO weapons allowed

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: not even batons

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:07 pm: (NP)

[Zeenix] 1:07 pm: mah fists are deadly wepons

[] 1:07 pm: *Stares a hole into his prison room*

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:07 pm: (actually called bastons :) )

[] 1:07 pm: IF only i had eye lazers

[Anton Barone] 1:08 pm: ( can i work on breaking the lock out if i cant finish a drone )

[Zeenix] 1:08 pm: (I didnt know gabgab was a psionic)

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: The court is packed, but the crew are all witnesses, so they have seats

[Lucifer Jones] 1:08 pm: I have the "MY fists would be deadly weapons if strength was part of the damage" blues.

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: John enters behind Kellemore

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: Everyone rises as the tribunal enters

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: As everyone takes their seats, the corwd murmurs as John sits down

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: "Who represents the people?" The head officers asks

[Lucifer Jones] 1:10 pm: Any eye contact from the captain?

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: "Jackson Taylor your honors."

[Anton Barone] 1:10 pm: ( i can stay behind and work on the lock out )

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: (Up to him Lucy)

[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: no point Anton, it would take weeks at a shipyard

[Lucifer Jones] 1:11 pm: (you can Antone if you want to)

[Lucifer Jones] 1:11 pm: (or not)

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: Kellemore leans over to whisper to John. "He's the She-Cat's brother, not good for us."

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:12 pm: (willget as close as he can to the Captain, placing himself somewhere between where the Captain was brought in and where he is seated now)

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: Mute is with the witnesses

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: no real way to be all that close

[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: "Who represents the defendant?"

[] 1:13 pm: *Nods at Kellemore and is silent*

[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: "Thurston Kellamore esquire your honor."

[] 1:14 pm: Kellamore*

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: Sweeper has left at 1:14 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: Jackon's opening statement is a firebrand tirade against John

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:15 pm: (OK)

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: "The people will prove, this disloyal excuse of an officer was responsible for the deaths of eleven crew and cost the Neo-Browncoats the entire Georgia system."

[Lucifer Jones] 1:16 pm: [Oy vey]

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: In the interest of time...

[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: Each of you except for John please Intelligence + Influence or Will + Discipline

[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: WAIT

[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: forgot, you each got 2 Plot points for the fight

[Lucifer Jones] 1:17 pm: ok waiting.

[Lucifer Jones] 1:18 pm: yay I get PP's

[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: Roll 'em guys

[Anton Barone] 1:18 pm: i dont have influnce or dicpline

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: just roll int ot will

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:19 pm: (what is this a roll for as I have some asets that might come in handy here?)

[] 1:19 pm: Plot points ?

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: you can add plot points if you like

[Lucifer Jones] 1:19 pm: I'll add pp

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: this is not an intimidation

[Anton Barone] 1:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)

[Anton Barone] 1:19 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)

 

[Lucifer Jones] 1:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6+d4)

[Lucifer Jones] 1:19 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (2)+ 1d4 (4) = 10

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:19 pm: (I've got Steady Calm 2 and Intimidatin Manner which allows defensive rolls)

[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: this will just represent how you do on the stand

[] 1:20 pm: (Kinda important then lol)

[Dusterboy] 1:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8;d6)

[Dusterboy] 1:20 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)

-> 1d6 (1)

 

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:20 pm: (as I read it, it would be a +4 step add on)

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:20 pm: for that particular purpose

[] 1:20 pm: Christ guys your signing my death warrant!

[Dusterboy] 1:20 pm: Two plot points, I think

[] 1:20 pm: lol

[Anton Barone] 1:20 pm: i got intimidatin manner as well

[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: you are NOT going to intimidate the prosecutor

[Lucifer Jones] 1:21 pm: I am not.

[Zeenix] 1:21 pm: 6pp = d12 right?

[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: yes Z

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:21 pm: (IM allows for defensive rolls not to be intimidated, shaken etc)

[Zeenix] 1:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12)

[Zeenix] 1:21 pm:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d12 (8) = 15

 

[] 1:21 pm: At least it wasnt a botch

[Anton Barone] 1:21 pm: hom many pp do i have in total ?

[Zeenix] 1:21 pm: pew pew

[] 1:21 pm: You have 8 pp total i think Z

[Zeenix] 1:21 pm: oh

[] 1:21 pm: Everyone except lucy has 8 i dont think anyone else used any pp

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:21 pm: You gain a +2 step Attribute bonus to

 

Willpower on any action that involves intimidating,

 

interrogating, bullying, frightening, and all manner

 

of awing other folks. You can also use this on your

 

rolls to resist similar attempts made against you.

[Zeenix] 1:22 pm: well 15 is ok right

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:22 pm: (that's why I ask)

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: He's not tryng to intimidate you,

[] 1:22 pm: Sure is Z

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:22 pm: (but he might try to i9nterrogate, bully

[Anton Barone] 1:22 pm: ok ill add 4 pp to my rol lafter the fact makeing mine a 9

[Lucifer Jones] 1:22 pm: He's quesationing you HH

[] 1:22 pm: Although is a 16 a step ?

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: he's being reasonable, but is trying to use semantics to trip you up

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:23 pm: (OK, do9es sterady calm count?)

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: fine

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: please just roll so we can finish today

[] 1:23 pm: Steady calm does not count

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d2+1d2)

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d2 (1) = 7

 

[] 1:23 pm: Neither does intimidating manner

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:23 pm: OK then 6

[] 1:24 pm: You can also use plot points if you so wish

[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: okay

[] 1:24 pm: Make it a 7 and you wont have a total failed explanation

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:24 pm: use 2

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:24 pm: or 1 sorry

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:24 pm: so it is 7

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: Taylor continues to press that the rebels were winning in the Gerogia system which was true

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: insisting that if his sister had lived, her strategy would have worked

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: and both Georgia and Burnham would be free

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:26 pm: (yep you're right SC wouldn't have applied)

[] 1:26 pm: (Steady calm is for resisting fear effects)

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:26 pm: (yep see it now)

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: The fact that the rebels WERE winning, reflects poorly on John

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: As there is no question that the Georgia system is omre developed than the burnham quadrant

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: however when taylor finishes and is looking smug. Kellemore stands

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: "My colleague paints only half the picture."

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: "I call Colonel William Travis to the stand."

[Lucifer Jones] 1:28 pm: [her dad?]

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: Travis is sworn in and takes the stand

[] 1:28 pm: (Nope the guy who we saved back on three hills)

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: her name was taylor-leigh

[] 1:29 pm: (Well saved or saved we helped him out)

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:29 pm: (shye wass Taylor-Leigh)

[Lucifer Jones] 1:29 pm: (oh yeah)

[Lucifer Jones] 1:29 pm: [that could ahve been a first name)

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: "So tell me Colonel, how close were we actually to winnin' Gerogia from the Feds?"

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: "Depends on what you call winning."

[Lucifer Jones] 1:29 pm: [waits for it...]

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: "We had knocked the Alliance back on their heels. Taylor-Leigh's strategy was working in that aspect."

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: This causes a murmur to run through the court and for the head tribunal to have to gavel the court back into order

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: "I hear a 'but' in there Colonel." Kellemore asks once the court quiets

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: "Indeed, but our losses were heavy. We probably would have taken the sector, BUT...We would not have been able to hold the system."

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: "In fact, if we'd tried, I doubt if we'd been able to hold the Burnham quadrant either."

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: "So you are telling me Colonel that if we'd continued to use General Taylor-Leigh's strategy, we would have lost the war?"

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: "Yes."

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: rylie has left at 1:34 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: "OBJECTION!" Taylor thunders. "Calls for speculation."

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: "No speculation my good sir."

[Lucifer Jones] 1:35 pm: [the procecutor's claim is pseculation...]

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: "Travis had full access to the rebel troop and ship dispositions."

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: "He was Taylor-Leigh's executive officer and could make the same conclusions as she did."

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: The tribunals confer for almost a minute. "Over ruled."

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: "I have one final witness to call your honors. The man at the center of all this fuss. John Hellios Iskellian."

[] 1:37 pm: *Gets up and takes the stand when he is called out*

[Anton Barone] 1:37 pm: *watches and listens*

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: After being sworn in, Kellemore smiles and clears his throat.

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: "When we were conferring regarding your trial, you mentioned an interesting fictional corrolary that applies to your situation. Could you please explain your position regarding the novel from Earth-That-Was, Moby Dick?"

[Zeenix] 1:40 pm: *Rick is lost at this point*

[] 1:40 pm: (Typing it down now)

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: kk

[Lucifer Jones] 1:42 pm: [by moby-dick Gabe has to writ e a short novella.

[] 1:42 pm: A book i have read many times over a book about a captain who sacrifices everything to hunt down a white whale who took his leg, Captain Ahab sacrificed everything his crew his ship his very life to kill that whale there was only one left to tell the tale of Moby Dick his name was Ishmael. Through the journey of the main characters, the concepts of class and social status, good and evil, and the existence of God are all examined within this tale.

[Lucifer Jones] 1:43 pm: epxlains tyo Rich moby dick.

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:43 pm: listens in silence

[] 1:43 pm: You see Taylor Leigh Turned out to be our Ahab she sacrificed everything and everyone around her for that one white whale ... the Alliance.

[Zeenix] 1:44 pm: "Sounds like an overcomplicated way to tell youre a horrible leader."

[] 1:44 pm: The tale of Ahab ended with Ahab getting eaten by the whale and everything around him destroyed.

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: "Your honor I object. Fiction has no place in these proceedings." Taylor shouts.

[] 1:46 pm: The book serves are a warning to men even if it fiction.

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: "The prosecution misses the point your honors.""It's not the fiction that is germain, it is obsession."

[] 1:47 pm: *Stays silent*

[->Lazarus] 1:48 pm: You know i never thought that book would mean much other then a trinket but fuck me it became a roleplay thing :D

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: "General Taylor-Leigh was a hold out after the unification war, refusing to accept the surrender. She was a primary force behind the creation of the Neo-Browncoats because she simply could not accept defeat. She was driven to win this time at any cost. She repeatedly stated she built her strategy for the rebellion on the Tet offensive from Earth-That-Was. She seemed to forget that the Viet Cong were destroyed as a force after that attack."

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: "She did achieve one thing, the losses inflicted by our forces following the events of the Miranda Broadcast forced the Alliance to the negotiating table."

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: "But if we'd pressed to take the Georgia system we would have lost and we'd still be under the thumb of the Alliance."

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: "Clearly my client's actions at Santo were extreme, but there is no question, her actions would have cost the lives of thousands and the war. Mister Iskellian made an impossible decision that ultimately saved lives and led to the creation of our free nation of the Burnham Republic."

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: "I submit, there was no other choice and I ask that you fine my client not guilty."

[] 1:54 pm: *Sits there in contemplation looking as sternly as he usually does*

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: Kellemore sits down and the tribunal bangs the gavel to go into recession to deliberate."

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: At this point the crew is finally allowed to speak to john as they wait

[] 1:55 pm: Thank you for everything kellemore i shake his hand

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: "As I said, I owed ya one son."

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: "Woulda done it anyway."

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: "That whole Taylor clan is rotten."

[Lucifer Jones] 1:56 pm: Just obsessive.

[Lazarus->] 1:56 pm: just kinda worked out

[] 1:56 pm: *Smiles* The apple fell far from the tree on my side though.

[->Lazarus] 1:56 pm: I know i thought it was pretty damn cool the way i could work it in even if it works or not.

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: "And obsession can be its own kind of crazy."

[Lucifer Jones] 1:57 pm: Why you realted to them?

[Lucifer Jones] 1:57 pm: * related to them.

[] 1:57 pm: No but i am an Iskellian *chuckles*

[] 1:57 pm: As if that ever mattered to me

[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: "Y'all do know how to work a nerve son. Sweety merciful Jesus I ain't even kin to that bunch."

[] 1:57 pm: How are you guys doing ?

[Hockey_Hippie] 1:58 pm: shrugs

[] 1:58 pm: They treat you okay in the interrogation ?

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: The wait stretches

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: an hour

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: two

[Lucifer Jones] 1:58 pm: Uh ok... this is taking some time...

[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: but finally after three hours, the baliff calls everyone back in

[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: .

[] 1:59 pm: Wish me luck *Shakes the hand of the crew* Im honored to know a crew like you.

[Dusterboy] 1:59 pm: "No-one broke out the rubber hoses or tried water-boarding us, Skipper."

[] 2:00 pm: Sits back down

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: The three officers take their seats and the senior officer intones. "Well the defendant please rise?"

[Anton Barone] 2:00 pm: *follows *

[] 2:00 pm: *Rises*

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: well that made no sense on the lag

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: "John Hellios Iskellian. You have been charged with Murder, Treason, and Aiding and Abetting the Enemy."

[] 2:01 pm: (Sigh Guilty here i come)

[Lucifer Jones] 2:02 pm: (only if he makes you roll dice right?)

[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: "It is the findings of this tribunal that you are not guilty of the murder of General Taylor-Leigh, Treason, or Aiding and Abetting the Enemy..."

[] 2:02 pm: (The fuck)

[Lucifer Jones] 2:02 pm: (but)

[] 2:02 pm: (WHAT ?)

[Anton Barone] 2:02 pm: ( we did nothing wrong )

[] 2:02 pm: (Im oocing this lol)

[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: "However, you have been found guilty of the lesser charge of manslaughter for the crew of the Retribution."

[] 2:03 pm: (Knew it something was smelling funny)

[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: "Your sentence is ten years in a penal colony."

[Lucifer Jones] 2:03 pm: (DOH.. wait, how is the world can he be held accoutn able for that, their murders are on his head. he couldn't have let them get off the ship)

[Lucifer Jones] 2:03 pm: *oh her head)

[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: "However, based on the exigencies of the situation and the inability to sanction Taylor-Leigh as an individual, your sentence is suspended."

[Lucifer Jones] 2:04 pm: (Shazam!)

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 2:04 pm: got a meeting in less than an hour, got to rest eyes.

[] 2:04 pm: Raises an eyebrow

[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: "You are free to go. These prceedings are closed."

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 2:04 pm: sorry for the ruling thing.

[] 2:05 pm: I will go to Taylor and say sorry for your loss (And john is not an @hole about it)

[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: Everyone in the room can see the WITHERING stare from Jackson Taylor as John exits the courtroom

[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 2:05 pm: just about dodne

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 2:05 pm: XP?

[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 2:05 pm: no problems

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 2:05 pm: ok

[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 2:05 pm: also check e-mail

[Anton Barone] 2:06 pm: *follows expecting a brawl again *

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: Jackson turns his back on John and storms out of the room

[] 2:06 pm: *Shakes the hand of Kellamore*

[] 2:06 pm: Thank you again Kellamore could not have done it without you.

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: "Wooo boy have you made an enemy son." Kellemore chuckles. "You better grow a pair of eyes in the back of your head."

[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 2:06 pm: kk

[Lucifer Jones] 2:07 pm: He has plenty of eyes watching him.

[] 2:07 pm: (I do however want to get a hold of travis and get the names of the people i killed and send them a letter personally)

[Hockey_Hippie] 2:07 pm: stands one pace behind and to the right as per usual

[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: HOWEVER...

[Zeenix] 2:07 pm: fade to black?

[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: There are consequences of being a felon

[Dusterboy] 2:07 pm: Not just yet, I fancy

[Lucifer Jones] 2:07 pm: You can't own a ship LOL

[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: John has the following new or adjusted traits:

[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: Branded: Republic Government (Major) This bans him from military service and any government contracts.

[] 2:08 pm: MAN

[Lucifer Jones] 2:08 pm: OUCH!

[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: Deadly Enemy: Taylor-Leigh Family (minor)

[] 2:08 pm: FUCK

[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: Current Good Name gets modified to Survivors of Battle of Santo (minor)

[] 2:08 pm: Well i got out alive

[] 2:08 pm: IM lucky

[] 2:08 pm: For now.

[] 2:09 pm: I already had deadly enemy Laz

[] 2:09 pm: So i guess i just add them to the list

[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: you got a new one

[Lucifer Jones] 2:09 pm: Now you ahve a matching pair

[] 2:09 pm: Of people who already want to kill me

[Zeenix] 2:09 pm: alingment changes to chaotic evil?

[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: you can have more than one

[] 2:09 pm: Wait so i have 2 now ?

[] 2:09 pm: Well fuck me

[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: you could have ten if you earn them

[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: which you did in spades

[] 2:09 pm: I spend 20 exp to buy off branded ? HOW ABOUT IT

[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: now for the fun part.

[Lucifer Jones] 2:09 pm: [UH no, it would appear that if we did all of us might get pregnant with the luck you ahve.]

[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: Not in this lifetime John

[] 2:10 pm: Fun part :)

[] 2:10 pm: I know laz i know

[Lucifer Jones] 2:10 pm: How about you give me those 20XP.

[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: let's call it 4 XP for all.

[Lucifer Jones] 2:10 pm: sigh...

[Dusterboy] 2:10 pm: Thanks.

[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: now looking at current plot points

[Zeenix] 2:10 pm: I have 2

[Lucifer Jones] 2:10 pm: I have ziltch

[] 2:10 pm: Btw laz did i get any plot points for the moby dick reference ?

[Dusterboy] 2:10 pm: BTW - how much to upgrade Unarmed Combat from d4 to d6?

[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: Frank gets 1 bonus point and Mute gets two

[Hockey_Hippie] 2:11 pm: gtg, good session laz

[Lucifer Jones] 2:11 pm: ...

[Hockey_Hippie] 2:11 pm: oh, thanks

[Lazarus] 2:11 pm: so Frank 5 XP, Mute 6, everyone else 4

[Dusterboy] 2:11 pm: Thanks laz

[Lazarus] 2:11 pm: later hh

[Lucifer Jones] 2:11 pm: ...

[Lazarus] 2:11 pm: 6 points duster

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: Hockey_Hippie has left at 2:11 pm+

[] 2:11 pm: 4 with plot point conversions okay nice

[Dusterboy] 2:12 pm: How much XP do I have saved?

[] 2:12 pm: Well holy shit laz i was kind of afraid i might get hanged

[Lazarus] 2:12 pm: noted duster 6 unarmed

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Crucifixion]: Xhaosdaemon has left at 2:12 pm+

[Anton Barone] 2:12 pm: every one a felon ?

[Lazarus] 2:12 pm: I didn't call this session Crucifixion because I thought it was a cool name

[Lazarus] 2:13 pm: Only John

[Zeenix] 2:13 pm: I would prefer hanging to crucifixion

[Zeenix] 2:13 pm: it would be a weird end to a campagin

[] 2:13 pm: Well i have to say i had fun trying to defend myself

[Lazarus] 2:13 pm: Frank is at 13 XP after buying d6 unarmed duster

[Zeenix] 2:13 pm: have your captain crucified

[Zeenix] 2:13 pm: "I died for your exp."

[Anton Barone] 2:14 pm: i have 13 xp i belive ?

[Lucifer Jones] 2:14 pm: Well I won't be spedning xp anytime soon.

[Dusterboy] 2:14 pm: Don't worry Gabel, three days from now you get to pester us again :)

[Lazarus] 2:14 pm: Yes Anton

[Lucifer Jones] 2:14 pm: I should have 14.

[Zeenix] 2:14 pm: I thought games are on mondays nowdays

[Lazarus] 2:14 pm: Richard is up to 26, might be time to buy stuff again Z

[] 2:14 pm: 3 days

[] 2:14 pm: 1 day

[Zeenix] 2:14 pm: hellfrost i mean

[] 2:15 pm: We changed to monday remember Duster

[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: I have Lucy at 16 Grimm

[] 2:15 pm: Tomorrow m8 :)

[] 2:15 pm: im on 24 now right ?

[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: yes gabel

[] 2:15 pm: Nice

[Lucifer Jones] 2:15 pm: I spent 2 already remember the craft.

[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: oh I forgot...

[] 2:15 pm: Well im just happy i did not get hanged

[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: FADE TO BLACK

[] 2:15 pm: But fuck me everyone hates me now

[Lucifer Jones] 2:15 pm: ...

[Zeenix] 2:15 pm: Fade to joy

[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: you do have a way dude

[] 2:15 pm: Well okay just the goverment

[Lazarus] 2:16 pm: and those wacky Taylors

[] 2:16 pm: But sucks i helped form the republic now im branded by them

[] 2:16 pm: FUCKING TAYLORS man

[Zeenix] 2:16 pm: martyrdom

[] 2:16 pm: Can i buy off my old Deadly enemy ?

[Lucifer Jones] 2:16 pm: Just buy off the rack.

[Lazarus] 2:16 pm: who is that again? you've got so many

[] 2:16 pm: I dont even know how many i got now

[Zeenix] 2:16 pm: lol

[] 2:17 pm: I started with 1 GOD DAMN IT

[Lazarus] 2:17 pm: and you earned the others

[Zeenix] 2:17 pm: next campagin: There can be only one

[] 2:17 pm: How could i royally piss off the verse so badly

[Zeenix] 2:17 pm: defeat all johns enemies

[] 2:17 pm: Highlander time

[Zeenix] 2:17 pm: in the end, half of the verse is dead

[Dusterboy] 2:17 pm: Because of your charm, Gabe?

[] 2:17 pm: Crap i got more complications then Traits now lol

[Dusterboy] 2:18 pm: Does frank get complications from this?

[Zeenix] 2:18 pm: life is so god damn complicated

[Lazarus] 2:18 pm: who is your other enemy gabel?

[Lazarus] 2:18 pm: if you want one Duster

[Lazarus] 2:18 pm: Allergy: Fists to face (Minor)

[] 2:18 pm: LOL

[] 2:19 pm: you have the list of my enemies Laz

[] 2:19 pm: I only had 1 Deadly enemy Minor though

[] 2:19 pm: Til i started playing now i dont even know anymore

[Dusterboy] 2:19 pm: lol Laz

[Zeenix] 2:19 pm: Allergy: Bureaucracy (major)

[Lazarus] 2:19 pm: It just says deadly enemy, doesn't say who gabel

[Dusterboy] 2:19 pm: I think that comes under Non-Fightin' Type

[Lazarus] 2:19 pm: I know who I'm tracking

[Lazarus] 2:20 pm: Molly Hatchet

[] 2:20 pm: Good name: Survivors of Battle of Santo (minor), Laura's Colony, Survivors of Reaver attacks, Brass Monkey Crew, Mortechai Kenner, Farmers saved on Beumonde,

[] 2:20 pm: Did i miss anyone ?

[Lazarus] 2:20 pm: that's them

[Dusterboy] 2:20 pm: Wasn't Molly Hatchet a prog/metal band from decades ago?

[] 2:20 pm: Oh those miners we saved

[] 2:20 pm: Miners on Regina

[Lazarus] 2:21 pm: Indeed Duster

[Lazarus] 2:21 pm: but she's the woman that had you race a shuttle

[Dusterboy] 2:21 pm: well, you saved 'em. I was busy hanbging for dear life onto the door of a car

[Lazarus] 2:21 pm: and rob a jewelry store

[Lazarus] 2:21 pm: and set you up

[] 2:21 pm: That b***h set us up

[] 2:21 pm: Although we did square it off with platz

[Lazarus] 2:21 pm: She's the only other enemy

[] 2:22 pm: I think the one i have is Molly

[] 2:22 pm: Yeah

[Lazarus] 2:22 pm: you've had run ins, but none that have become enemies

[] 2:22 pm: Although she is in Regina and i did tip the feds on her involvement ... hehee

[Lucifer Jones] 2:22 pm: so whens the next session...

[] 2:22 pm: Er Georgia System.

[Lazarus] 2:22 pm: Fanty and Mingo, Porfiro Calanche, and you ALMOST talked to Adelai Niska

[Lazarus] 2:22 pm: Hatchet is on Athens

[] 2:23 pm: HEY i roledplayed all of that

[] 2:23 pm: John had no idea who they were

[Lazarus] 2:23 pm: And your buddy Marko Platz, but he said you were square

[] 2:23 pm: And Adelai was due to boomer remembering

[] 2:23 pm: Yeah i added Marko under friends in low

[Lucifer Jones] 2:23 pm: .

[] 2:23 pm: Although i got a love hate relationship with him

[Lazarus] 2:23 pm: Where will you go next? I know

[Lazarus] 2:24 pm: which is for me to know and for you to find out