Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:22 am+
[Lazarus] 9:22 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: Hockey_Hippie has entered at 9:27 am+
[General Chatter]: Lucifer Jones has entered at 9:28 am+
[General Chatter]: Sweeper has entered at 9:34 am+
[General Chatter]: Dusterboy has entered at 9:35 am+
[General Chatter]: Anton Barone has entered at 9:39 am+
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:47 am+
[Lazarus] 9:52 am: I created room "Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible"
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:52 am+
[General Chatter]: John Helios Iskellian has entered at 9:52 am+
[General Chatter]: Dusterboy has left at 9:52 am+
[General Chatter]: John Helios Iskellian has left at 9:52 am+
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible] at 9:52 am+
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Lucifer Jones has entered at 9:52 am+
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Hockey_Hippie has entered at 9:53 am+
[Dusterboy] 9:53 am: heh, Gabe. Maybe i'll have to do that. Come in as my character.
[Hockey_Hippie] 9:53 am: just re-doing my characxter sheet
[Lazarus] 9:53 am: guess you can whistle up Z gabel
[John Helios Iskellian] 9:53 am: Done
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Anton Barone has entered at 9:53 am+
[John Helios Iskellian] 9:53 am: Fuck i forgot to make upgrades
[Lazarus] 9:53 am: I have one for my Solomon Kane character
[Anton Barone] 9:54 am: i have a gun for my sk guy
[Lazarus] 9:54 am: no response from Spike, guess he forgot
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Zeenix has entered at 9:54 am+
[Zeenix] 9:54 am: Hi
[Lazarus] 9:54 am: Hey Z
[John Helios Iskellian] 9:54 am: Ah shit i need to
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: John Helios Iskellian has left at 9:55 am+
[Dusterboy] 9:55 am: Hey Zeeman
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: John Helios Iskellian has entered at 9:55 am+
[Lazarus] 9:56 am: I'll call six out of seven good enough to start
[Lazarus] 9:57 am: Has anyone got anything they want toupdate, charge or talk about before we start?
[Lazarus] 9:57 am: change*
[John Helios Iskellian] 9:57 am: Looking at that right now Laz.
[Anton Barone] 9:57 am: i float like a leaf on the wind
[Zeenix] 9:57 am: I'll buy a 6 in tech eng
[Zeenix] 9:58 am: got 4 already so thats 6 exp
[Lazarus] 9:58 am: let's just hope you don't end up a popsicle
[Hockey_Hippie] 9:58 am: "I'm wearing full body armour. I'm not a moron!"
[Dusterboy] 9:58 am: Let's hope none of us do
[Lazarus] 9:58 am: Ok z, so noted tech eng to d6. leaves you 19 XP
[Zeenix] 9:59 am: 14 I believe
[John Helios Iskellian] 9:59 am: Did anton get Scanners ?
[Lazarus] 9:59 am: ok Z
[Anton Barone] 9:59 am: i did
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 9:59 am: Would a D12 leadership do much for me ?
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:00 am: I been split between getting another D8 in something or strengthening something i already have
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:00 am: what does it cost to put something from D6 to D8 and from D8 to D10?
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:00 am: Check PM laz.
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:00 am: a skill I mean
[Lucifer Jones] 10:00 am: 8xp then 10 xp
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:01 am: a D8 is a speciality so costs 8 exp
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:01 am: And d10 is 10 exp.
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:01 am: and for an ability score?
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:01 am: Alot more
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:01 am: Cant remember spesifics
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:01 am: hehe
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:01 am: Think it was like 32 or 34 from a D6 to a D8
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:01 am: ok
[Zeenix] 10:01 am: id like to buy a d8 in technical repair
[Zeenix] 10:01 am: in addition
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:02 am: and its like 42 from D8 to D10
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 10:02 am: d12 leadership wouldn't hurt, but I'm not sure if it would be as useful as boosting something else
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:03 am: You see what i have what would you recommend
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:03 am: i got 12 exp i could always save it as well i suppose.
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:03 am: Maybe get that D12 Dodge.
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:03 am: Or another D10 in something i have lots of D8 skills
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:03 am: I'm good (only 7 XP here)
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: Four times the skill increase, so to go from a d4 to a d6 in a skill is 6 XP, to go to a d6 from a d4 stat is 24
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:04 am: Well i can say this i upgraded my Attributes once this entire year.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:04 am: skill is #xp = to the new level, attribute is 4x#xp
[Lucifer Jones] 10:04 am: to the new level.
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Sweeper has left at 10:04 am+
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Dusterboy has left at 10:05 am+
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: 32 to go from d6 to a d8 stat
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:05 am+
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:05 am: Hey i was not far off laz.
[Dusterboy] 10:05 am: ((Sorry about that. for some reason, my mouse froze.))
[Anton Barone] 10:05 am: i need to bump up some of my attribuites eventually
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: I'm going to go ahead and do the intro
[Lucifer Jones] 10:06 am: sounds the call for the intro...
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:06 am: I cant Justify getting Artistry as John has not practiced it yet.
[Dusterboy] 10:06 am: ((*Sticks his mitt in the air* "Here sir!"))
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: Welcome to Serenity: From the Ashes Episode Session 44 Crucible
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:06 am: Although i suppose i could say hes been practicing on empty canvases i guess on the way over to Santo.
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:07 am: (another Cruicble ... the last one i almost died)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:07 am: Its the Wrath of the Crucible
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: GM: Lazarus. Players Gabel, Grimshaw, omega, Hockey_Hippie, Dusterboy, Zeenix present. Executive Spike MIA
[Lucifer Jones] 10:07 am: like the Wrath of Khan...
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:07 am: (KHAAAAAAAAN!)
[Dusterboy] 10:08 am: ((*gets his crucifix ready*))
[Lucifer Jones] 10:08 am: (wow Laz , short me an "m".. ;))
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 10:08 am: I'd put into dodge or streetwise or stealth or persuade first
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:08 am: ready
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: +m to Grimmshaw
[Lucifer Jones] 10:08 am: lol
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: When last we left our intrepid heroes of the Fire Angel...
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:09 am: I kinda like Johns weakness being stealth although his rolls make up for that however lets go with Persuasion D10) for now
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:10 am: That leaves me with 2 exp
[Lucifer Jones] 10:10 am: [if we ever do play voice Gabe, I'll find you a shatner voice synthesizer...]
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: They had managed to run the intense layered blockade around the planet Santo rejoin their commander Colonel Travis and rejoin his unit
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:10 am: (Ohhh sweet Grimm)
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: There they found a ragged compound and learned the bad news that Nincy Ling hadn't survived the escape from Three Hills
[Lucifer Jones] 10:11 am: [I can teach.... you the proepr way ... to type .. like Kirk talks]
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 10:11 am: ok
[Dusterboy] 10:11 am: ((No, thanks.)
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:11 am: Since he be the charismatic type and all that.
[Zeenix] 10:12 am: (Dear god, those elipsies, those spaces)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:12 am: [But... why not ] j/k
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: has left at 10:12 am+
[Dusterboy] 10:12 am: ((Co's hE always sounds like he's just about to burst into tears))
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: They also brought in the news of the impending ALliance assault on Santo and were taken to meet the Commander of Neo-Browncoat forces on Santo the brilliant but callous General Taylor-Leigh
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:13 am: Places himself as usual, one step behind and to the right of the captain
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:14 am: (Thought you were manning the airlock for missiles last session HH)
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: It was her bold tactic that lured the Alliance to a heavy assault on Three Hills, but allowed the Rebels to seize the core world of Santo while the weakened Alliance fleet was away
[Lucifer Jones] 10:14 am: he was.
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:15 am: (are we not through the blockade now though?)
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:15 am: (no)
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: Stunned by the loss of a Core world, the Alliance pulled in a powerful squadron to first blockade Santo and then crush it and the rebellion for good
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:15 am: (Oh, OK, thought we were, read that wrong)
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: Or so they thought
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: Once again, Taylor-Leigh was two steps ahead of the Purplebellies and as the Feds stripped the Georgia System and the Burnham quadrant to retake Santo...
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:16 am: (last I recall, I was doing whatever was needed wityh the sick, basically playing gopher)
[Zeenix] 10:16 am: viva la revolution
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:16 am: (in the hold)
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: Carefully hoarded forces struck across both of those sectors and set them ablaze
[Lucifer Jones] 10:17 am: No HH we were at an airlock about to toss missles.
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:17 am: (OK)
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: but with the fleet tied down at Santo, there was nothing the Feds could do about that
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: Once aware of the impending Fed assault, Taylor-Leigh ordered the evacuation of Santo
[Lucifer Jones] 10:18 am: BUG OUT!!!!
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: Your 'fleet' consists of nerly 60 ships, freighters, fighters, PT Boats, and other light craft
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:19 am: (Christ i hope to dear god that this does not turn out to be another Sturges)
[Dusterboy] 10:19 am: the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: the PT Boats and fighters are the other screen for the troop carriers, the medical ships, and Taylor-Leigh's Arrowhead-Class Courier the Retribution
[Lucifer Jones] 10:19 am: [font issues?]
[Zeenix] 10:19 am: *Rick sits on the engine room floor, twiddlin' his thumbs while wating all hell to break loose.*
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: As lift in one coordinated wave right behind a heavy salvo of gravitic and magnetic producing missiles from the rear guard SAM launchers
[Dusterboy] 10:21 am: ((Sorry, disregaRD. mY cAPS LOCK IS plAYING UP ON ME.))
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: the missiles blow a hole in the minefield and allows the 'fleet' to break atmo
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: As the sky shifts from blue to black, you see the alliance ships in the blockade shifting to prevent your escape. You all feel a sickness in the pit of your gut as you realize escape is not possible
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: however as you all prepare for the worse...
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: The SAM batteries on Taylor-Leigh's command fire one last salvo
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:23 am: Can i somehow help the crew with alliance ship weaknesses at least on the type of ships i used and served on ? to maybe give us a bonus if we end up fighing those types of ships ?
[Lazarus] 10:23 am: a special surprise cooked up by the sneakiest hun dan in the Neo=Browncoat R&D wing
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 10:24 am: You could transmit that sort of stuff, but these are well established ships that others have fought before as well
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:24 am: Well i do it anyway if it helps people get out safely
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: As the rag tag assemblage of nearly sixty ships breaks atmo, The lead wave of Corsair-Class PT Boats, launches a shoal of missiles right behind the wave of purpose designed large distraction dispensers fired by the SAM batteries last salvo before the skeleton crews launched abandoned their weapons to disburse into the population of Santo to escape on their own later.
[Lazarus] 10:25 am: The distraction missiles release a cluster of sub-munitions consisting of jammers. chaff, and decoys that flood the region in front of the escaping ships with a veritable harsh of noise and false images that blanket the Purplebelly fleet.
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:25 am: My own Experiences basically from when i was fighting on the other side.
[Lazarus] 10:25 am: The desperate tactic, for once, works better than Taylor-Leigh hoped and, at least for a few critical minutes, prevents missile launches by the Fed blockade. However, the inability to fire missiles does not mean the Purplebellies cannot shoot back. The distraction interferes with, but does not prevent the heavy railguns and conventional cannon from opening up and causing Neo-Browncoat ships to die.
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:25 am: Never know when a rookie might need it. (IT aint all old browncoats might be new guys throwing the missiles this time around)
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: As the scene becomes chaotic, John has to pick a spot in the hailstorm that seems the calmest for Anton to try and steer through
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:26 am: (We also have those 5 crybabies we can activiate to help in our and others escape)
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: Int+ Tactics
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:26 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:26 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (5) = 10


[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 10:26 am: sure
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:26 am: i spend a plot point
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:26 am: to make that an 11
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: okay
[Lucifer Jones] 10:27 am: [Spending a plot point before gets a die, after gets a +1?]
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:27 am: Yes
[Lucifer Jones] 10:27 am: [And you earn plot points how?]
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: John finds a pretty sweet spot, but a pretty sweet isn't completely sweet and Anton picks up the targeting array the second before one of the heavy Fed ship fires a 200 pound kinetic round
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:27 am: By doing things succesfully and completing objectives doing cool stuff like that.
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: (Yes Grim and I hand out plot points for your actions and for RPing your complications)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:28 am: [kk]
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 10:28 am:

-> 2d8 (7,1 = 8)


[Lazarus] 10:28 am: Okay Anton, time to bust out those dodge moves
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: normal roll for you with all your assests is d8+d12+d2
[Lucifer Jones] 10:29 am: [am I still at an airlock? and what were the capt's orders.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:29 am: ]
[Anton Barone] 10:29 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)
[Anton Barone] 10:29 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d12 (10)+ 1d2 (1) = 14


[Lazarus] 10:30 am: As it stands, this is where I have everyone...
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: Anton and John on the bridge
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Sweeper has left at 10:30 am+
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: Richard in Engineering
[Anton Barone] 10:30 am: " you had to pick this spot do you have that much faith in me that you have me fly at missles "?
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: Lucy and Mute are in the airlock with five missiles
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: Frank and Kyro are with the patients
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: The outer airlock is still closed, but is depressurized with Lucy and Mute in spacesuits
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:31 am: Sounds about right as to where i thought people where.
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: Your Gremlin is loaded with three missiles
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: but only 50 pound instead of the regular 100 pound
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:32 am: All our missiles are 50 Pound unfortunately. but we gotta make do with what we got.
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: Anton easily rolls the Fire Angel out of the line of fire and away from a collision from the other pack of Rebel ships
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:34 am: I could also have transmitted this stuff to Travis as well to make sure the rest of the browncoats were prepared before we started.
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: Despite the distraction missiles, Rebel ships are dying, Initially, it is the outer screening ships that take the hits at start to explode in silent flashes of light, but as the two fleets converge and despite the best efforts of the escorts, ships in the inner ranks start to die as well. Some ships are damaged and the iron toned voice of Taylor-Leigh cuts through the cross talk to keep the escorts in position, dooming those that can't keep up to certain destruction or capture.
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:34 am: Mute feels decidedly uncomfortable in a spacesuit as this is not something he has had much if any experience in, but remains stoic nonertheless
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 10:34 am: roll int + tactics
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:34 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d8 (1) = 2


[John Helios Iskellian] 10:34 am: Mother of god.
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:34 am: checks the tie off anchoring him to the ship once more to make sure it is well fastened
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:35 am: Yeah i botched that.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:35 am: [what didn't you do?]
[Zeenix] 10:35 am: We have reached the shitroll singularity
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)
[Lazarus] 10:35 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (4) = 9


[Hockey_Hippie] 10:35 am: heh
[Anton Barone] 10:35 am: ( must be gable there
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:35 am: *Slams his head into the wall* This happens to me all the time.
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 10:35 am: Travis responses with a quick. "Right."
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 10:36 am: ANd promptly ignores everything you said
[Lucifer Jones] 10:36 am: [Captain orchestrates his own mutiny]
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:36 am: Nice. Well nice.
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: Taylor-Leigh begins ordering surviving ships to shift to the escort role to protect as many of the troop carriers as possible, but the screen continues to take a beating. Just when it seemed that the screen would collapse, there is a collective cheer through the fleet as a powerful squadron of actual Neo-Browncoat warships arrives, managing to catch the Alliance fleet by surprise and for a short time; it is Purplebelly ships that start to die.
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: The sudden onslaught by the Rebel warships creates enough chaos that to punch a hole in the blockade and Taylor-Leigh orders the surviving 42 ships to make best speed for their new escape route.
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:37 am: I blame battle jitters or something
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:37 am: Lets just hope my other rolls are better.
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: The obvious escape vector has an obvious flaw in that it allows the Fed fleet to concentrate fire in a narrow area and once again, Rebel ships in the screen begin to disappear in actinic flares of light. On the upside, the Alliance ships have to close into an obvious area as well and several of their ships are blown out of existence as well.
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: As ships explode in a kaleidoscope of cannon and missile fire, Anton is busy checking the ship's scanners
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: and has to make a scanners + d4 + d2 roll
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:39 am: I thought he picked up Scanners ?
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 10:39 am: It's been awhile since John's seen this sort of thing
[Lazarus] 10:39 am: You can roll it john
[Anton Barone] 10:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4+d2)
[Anton Barone] 10:39 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d2 (1) = 4


[Lazarus] 10:39 am: if you dare after that last roll
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:39 am: SURE i will
[Anton Barone] 10:39 am: ( move away gable )
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d4+1d2)
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:39 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d2 (2) = 11


[Hockey_Hippie] 10:39 am: haha
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:39 am: Eat my dirt
[Lazarus] 10:39 am: nice
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:39 am: *flexes*
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: Anton is too distracted keeping the ship from developing swiss cheese syndrome to pay the scanners much attentioins
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:40 am: Wow im actually suprised i managed to pull that off.
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: But John clearly picks out a pair of Barracuda attack fighters that have singled out the Fire Angel
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:41 am: *Coms* We got Incomming get ready.
[Anton Barone] 10:41 am: " doing my best all ready ".
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8;d10+d8)
[Lazarus] 10:42 am:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d8 (6) = 9

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d8 (5) = 11


[Lucifer Jones] 10:42 am: uh oh.
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: roll your piloting Anton to see if you out maneuver the attack fighters
[Anton Barone] 10:42 am: d12 +d2 ?
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:42 am: (Stop using my dice omega)
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:42 am: (Their cursed)
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: d8+d12+d2
[Anton Barone] 10:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)
[Anton Barone] 10:43 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (1)+ 1d2 (1) = 8


[John Helios Iskellian] 10:43 am: (I told you so)
[Anton Barone] 10:43 am: ( i c that )
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: both fighters swing into atack posistion and fire
[Lucifer Jones] 10:43 am: [its your color Gabe, you're using Prutts piss-yellow]
[Dusterboy] 10:43 am: lemme switch computers
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;2d8)
[Lazarus] 10:44 am:

-> 2d8 (1,3 = 4)

-> 2d8 (5,6 = 11)


[Lazarus] 10:44 am: You have to roll to avoid each Anton
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: d8+d12 for the first and d8+d10 for the second
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: as your second and third actions
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: scofsins has left at 10:45 am+
[Anton Barone] 10:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[Anton Barone] 10:45 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (5) = 11


[Hockey_Hippie] 10:45 am: (do wqe anything like countermeasures aboard?)
[Anton Barone] 10:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)
[Anton Barone] 10:45 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d10 (6) = 9


[Lazarus] 10:45 am: I would advise the use of a plot point
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: or take the damage
[Anton Barone] 10:46 am: i use what is need to avoid pain
[Lucifer Jones] 10:46 am: [tie roll goes to the favor of?]
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: One missile goes off course almost immediately, but the second locks on and only a desperate barrel roll avoids the explosion that rattles off the ships armor
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: however, the violent evasion has consequences
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:47 am: (Do a barrel roll!)
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: everyone not john and anton roll agility + Athletics (NOT dodge)
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:47 am: (Why you doing this to me Flippy)
[Anton Barone] 10:47 am: " this is getting a littly techie , if you pray nows the time ".
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:47 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (5) = 6


[Hockey_Hippie] 10:48 am: brb, putting coffee on
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Dusterboy has left at 10:48 am+
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: damn bounced Frank right out of the forum
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:48 am: Gorram IT now i know how the Browncoats felt during the battle of the sturges.
[Zeenix] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Zeenix] 10:49 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (1) = 9


[John Helios Iskellian] 10:49 am: (Might want a plot point on that HH to keep your feed steady)
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:49 am: (feet*)
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: Richard manages to find something to hang onto and even though he is bounced around, he avoids injury
[Lucifer Jones] 10:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:50 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (6) = 9


[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:50 am+
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Lazarus] 10:50 am:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d6 (5) = 8


[Lucifer Jones] 10:50 am: [I Aced.... j/k]
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: Lucy and Kyro also manage to hang on
[Dusterboy] 10:50 am: Sorry about that. My laptop is kaput again
[Lucifer Jones] 10:50 am: eww
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: hey Duster, just in time to roll agility + Athletics
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: bummer D
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:51 am: back
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: HH, if you spend a plot point, you avoid injury
[Dusterboy] 10:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)
[Dusterboy] 10:51 am:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d6 (5) = 6


[Hockey_Hippie] 10:51 am: PP it is
[Lucifer Jones] 10:51 am: [Well HH you fell out the airlock]
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: same for Frank a plot point to avoid injury
[Dusterboy] 10:51 am: same
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: kk
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: THe crew all manages to ride out the worst of the violent manueving, but the wounded...
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:52 am: (heh)
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (d4-1)
[Lazarus] 10:52 am:

-> 1d4 (3)- 1 (1) = 2


[Lucifer Jones] 10:52 am: grabs Mutes arm to help balance him, then give hima pointer of two about being in a spacesuit.
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:52 am: Nods in thanks
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: As frank and Kyro stagger back to their feet, they see two patients are hemmoraging!
[Lucifer Jones] 10:53 am: ...
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: Agility + First Aid to stop the bleeding
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Lazarus] 10:53 am:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d6 (4) = 9


[Hockey_Hippie] 10:54 am: Mute makes sure he is secure once more
[Lazarus] 10:54 am: As Frank struggles with his patient, it's time for Anton to try and out maneuver the fighters again
[Dusterboy] 10:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Dusterboy] 10:54 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (4) = 10


[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:54 am: (Actually you know John already has alot of traits and stuff to boost his Charisma can i drop the Persuasion and take something after this session instead since i havent used it yet
[Lazarus] 10:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8;d10+d8)
[Lazarus] 10:54 am:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d8 (7) = 14

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d8 (7) = 9


[Hockey_Hippie] 10:55 am: test
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: d8+d12+d2 anton
[Zeenix] 10:55 am: (BRB)
[Dusterboy] 10:55 am: ((pass))
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 10:55 am: And be back up to 12 Exp (Sorry to keep rethinking this i just havent had much time to think about it with my Campaign booting up and other stuff going on)
[Anton Barone] 10:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)
[Anton Barone] 10:55 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (3)+ 1d2 (2) = 11


[Lazarus] 10:55 am: Both frank and kyro stop the worst of the bleeding, but both of the wounded will need close monitoring
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: Anton splits the gap and gets behind one of the fighters with the second on his tail
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: John can fire
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:56 am: I fire on the closest ship
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: and anton is going to have to avoid another missile with d8+d12 skill for second action
[Lazarus] 10:57 am: OR john can have the guys in the airlock fire
[Anton Barone] 10:57 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[Anton Barone] 10:57 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d12 (9) = 10


[Lazarus] 10:57 am: but it might be a good idea to open the outer door
[Lazarus] 10:57 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 10:57 am:

-> 2d8 (6,3 = 9)


[John Helios Iskellian] 10:57 am: *Coms* Open Fire !
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:57 am: I wont use the gremlin just yet
[John Helios Iskellian] 10:57 am: Save it for later
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: The ship rocks with another near miss and John is happy he hasn't painted the ship yet and the scrapnel rattles off the armor again
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: Mute and Lucy have about five seconds warning before the outer door of the airlock opens
[Lucifer Jones] 10:59 am: readies himslef for pending orders
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:59 am: grabs something
[Lucifer Jones] 10:59 am: braces himself.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:59 am: grabs hold
[Hockey_Hippie] 10:59 am: makes sure his boots are magnetized
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: Staring out into the abyss alive with explosions is disconcerting to say the very least
[Lucifer Jones] 10:59 am: Meh. ;)
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: Both Mute and Lucy will have to roll Willpower + Discipline
[Lucifer Jones] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:00 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (6) = 13


[Hockey_Hippie] 11:00 am: (think I've got a thing for staying calm in battle)
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 11:00 am: Just Wipe the changes we did to John if thats okay.
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: Lucy shrugs "Whatever"
[Lucifer Jones] 11:00 am: re: meh
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:01 am: +2 to Willpower to avoid shaken ,frightened etc
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:01 am: 2+ Attribute Bonus To avoid being frightened, shaken and startled (Steady calm) Just add it to your attribute (Will)
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: You don't have Discipline so you can either just roll d12 Willpower or you can add Plot points
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:01 am: also not sure if intimidatin manner counts as well
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: That only works on others
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:02 am: That wont count HH
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:02 am: It also has a bonus for avoiding frightened
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:02 am: ok
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:02 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:02 am:

-> 1d12 (8)


[Lucifer Jones] 11:02 am: and disciplinme
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:02 am: no points there
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:02 am: (If he dont have it he dont have it)
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: Mute blinks for a moment, but finds his inner clam and focuses on the task at hand
[Lucifer Jones] 11:03 am: ohooo
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: Prepping a missile for hand launch will require an Int + Tech Eng roll from either of you
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:03 am: (should take some thiugh)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:04 am: (that's all you Lucifer)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:04 am:

-> 1d12 (2)


[Lucifer Jones] 11:04 am: pfft
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:04 am: If you dont have tech eng use plot points to substitute
[Lucifer Jones] 11:04 am: now you tell me.
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:05 am: Im sure laz will let you reroll if you want to use plot points
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: Lucy gets the access panel open and looks at all the wires and goes "oooooooooo pretty!"
[Lucifer Jones] 11:05 am: so how do they work before you roll?
[Lucifer Jones] 11:05 am: 1=d2, 2=d6?
[Lucifer Jones] 11:05 am: er uh d4?
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:05 am: You add a D2 per plot point so a D2 becomes a D4 with 2 plot points
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: 1 pp = d2, 2 = d4, 3 = d6 etc
[Lucifer Jones] 11:05 am: Ohhhhh ok.
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 11:06 am: ok
[Lucifer Jones] 11:06 am: O rolle dhte wrong die anyway.
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 11:06 am: ok
[Lucifer Jones] 11:06 am: should ahve been a d10.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:06 am: my bad.
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: didn't help
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: so moving on...
[Lucifer Jones] 11:06 am: ..
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: Lucy and Mute ponder the inner working of the missile and do not get to fire
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:07 am: HH ?
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: he doesn't have tech eng either
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:07 am: Did HH roll ?
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:07 am: (Not sure that Mute would even know where to begin there tbh)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:07 am: nope
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:07 am: Well he still has int
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:08 am: (I coyuld burn a PP but that would be totally out of character for him)
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: time for another piloting roll anton regular skill
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:08 am: (You would have been explained how they work before the battle begun HH)
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: \/roll d10+d8; d10+d8
[Anton Barone] 11:08 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)
[Anton Barone] 11:08 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (10)+ 1d2 (2) = 16


[Lazarus] 11:08 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8;d10+d8)
[Lazarus] 11:08 am:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d8 (4) = 5

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d8 (1) = 6


[Hockey_Hippie] 11:08 am: (Your call Laz, if that is the case I'll burn a PP and roll INT)
[Anton Barone] 11:09 am: brb babys hungry
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: This time Anton finds the sweet spot and sideslips the Fire Angel into a perfect trail position and a +1 step to skill to hit
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: (If you don't think Mute would do something, Then he wouldn't. Mute is probably just there for the muscle to throw the missiles
[Anton Barone] 11:10 am: +
[Anton Barone] 11:10 am: ++++++++++++++++
[Anton Barone] 11:10 am: ++++++++++++....
[Anton Barone] 11:10 am: ..........
[Anton Barone] 11:10 am: ...............................
[Anton Barone] 11:10 am: ..................
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:10 am: (OK, that kind of thing is not his fortew)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:10 am: baby's playing
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: Guess the baby is helping
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: Okay Lucy. Time to figure out how to program the missile
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:11 am: Mute shrugs , not a clue
[Lucifer Jones] 11:11 am: ucy is there for muscle too... [he is a ground troop]
[Lucifer Jones] 11:11 am: Roll again?
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:11 am: (None of us are experts on the missiles you just have to make do with what you got)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:11 am: [ok]
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:11 am: (Last time we had Frank throw them out lol)
[Zeenix] 11:12 am: (Im back!)
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:12 am: (wb Z)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:12 am: [roll again?]
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: yes
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: int + plot points
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 11:12 am: ok
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 11:12 am: Wrong window ?
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 11:12 am: sorry wasn't scrolling
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 11:12 am: Ah
[Lucifer Jones] 11:12 am: 2 plot points.
[Anton Barone] 11:12 am: that was the dog but back for now
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: d10+d4
[Lucifer Jones] 11:13 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d4)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:13 am:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d4 (1) = 2


[Dusterboy] 11:13 am: ((And Frank did it, too. With difficulty. But he did it :D))
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:13 am: *Facepalm*
[Lucifer Jones] 11:13 am: I grabbed Gabes dice
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:13 am: Shut it you.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:13 am: didn't I?
[Dusterboy] 11:13 am: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmnnnn :o
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: Lucy thinks he's got it figured out and presses two buttons causing the missile to promptly short out
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:13 am: Well you have a minimum of 2 on the plot point dice
[Dusterboy] 11:13 am: 8s
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:13 am: Mute observes basically taking in what *not* to do to arm the misile
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:14 am: Laz doesnt that plot point count as a minimum of 2 ?
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Xhaosdaemon has left at 11:14 am+
[Lucifer Jones] 11:14 am: start rolling up new character since ship is destroyed...
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: Not on a straight up natural botch
[Dusterboy] 11:14 am: does the same
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: The missile
[Lucifer Jones] 11:14 am: sigh.
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:14 am: Sigh.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:14 am: is a dud?
[Lucifer Jones] 11:14 am: ;)
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: The missile's electronics are fired, it could be repaired, but not in the heat of battle
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:15 am: Time to use ductape to strap two missiles together to increase its yield macgyver style.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:15 am: puts it down. Grabs another one.
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: as a reminder, you DO have the gremlin
[Lucifer Jones] 11:15 am: looks for basic instructions
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:15 am: gives him a hand
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: If john does not fire, this round is over
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:16 am: *Coms* What in the gorram hell is going on in the airlock (If i see no missiles fired i will start firing the gremlin)
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: No response from the airlock
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:16 am: *Targets closest ship and fires*
[Zeenix] 11:16 am: theres no kill like tpkill
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:16 am: (would I glean anything from the fact that I've watched Lucifer take two tries and fail Laz?)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:17 am: I respond to the captain - I can kill a amn with my bare hand and bring him back form the dead with those same hands. How the hell do you expect em to hand fire a freaking misslile... sir.
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: You know what NOT to do HH
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:18 am: Well i fire the gremlin
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: Roll heavy weapons +1 step and ship's alertness which is d4
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:18 am: (process of elimination perhaps if he fails a third time?)
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d4+1d4)
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:18 am:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d4 (1) = 7


[Lucifer Jones] 11:18 am: [At least I tried]
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:18 am: used 2 plot points
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:18 am: thats an 8
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: kk
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:19 am: (understandable, not faulting you at all man)
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Lazarus] 11:19 am:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d6 (3) = 6


[John Helios Iskellian] 11:19 am: *Coms* Figuring it out with your quick wit and broad mind ! Ya cant be having Frank outdooing ya when it comes down to missile operations he took out Two ASERVS on his own a few weeks back ! *Chuckles*
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: And to everyone's surprise, the missile hits
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:20 am: Mother of god.
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:20 am: I HIT SOMETHING
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: roll d4 damage
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:20 am: Can i add plot points to damage ?
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:20 am: I keep forgetting
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: you can indeed
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d4)
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:20 am:

-> 1d4 (3)+ 1d4 (3) = 6


[John Helios Iskellian] 11:20 am: 2 more plot points
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:20 am: Eat that gorram barracuda.
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: kk
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:21 am: Im down to 1 plot point now.
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:21 am: (Now that i think about it why havent i activated leadership yet)
[Zeenix] 11:21 am: Yeah why havent you
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:21 am: brb, grabbing coffee)
[Zeenix] 11:22 am: This John fellow is a sham, I miss gabel
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:22 am: Zee Zee needs a slap
[Dusterboy] 11:22 am: ((So do I))
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: The Barracuda lurches as the small missile hits and peels off spewing fuel and dumping its load of missiles in order to keep under control
[Zeenix] 11:23 am: Shut it Johnny
[Dusterboy] 11:23 am: ((miss Gabel, that is))
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:23 am:

-> 1d6 (6)


[Zeenix] 11:23 am: Helios? More like "He lies"
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: The second fighter however is still in the fight and attempts to get into a firing position
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:24 am: back
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: time for piloting Anton
[Anton Barone] 11:24 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)
[Anton Barone] 11:24 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (9)+ 1d2 (1) = 14


[John Helios Iskellian] 11:24 am: (Im going to wait with my leadership as this thing aint over by a long shot and we might need it later)
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Lazarus] 11:24 am:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d8 (7) = 17


[John Helios Iskellian] 11:25 am: Btw laz i thought you said i could use Piloting to shoot as well (So i could have had a little bit better of a shot if i did i guess)
[Anton Barone] 11:25 am: ( gabel stand next to laz )
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: More than a little mad about what happened to his wingman, the lead fighter pivots into a trail position and fires a pair of missiles
[Zeenix] 11:25 am: Iskellian? more like Is killin us.
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:26 am: (Nah it dont work that way my bad luck only affects the party and mainly myself)
[Anton Barone] 11:26 am: 2 dodge rolls ?
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: Anton, two more evasions d8+d12 and d8+d10
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:26 am: (Plot points might be advised)
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;1d8+1d6)
[Lazarus] 11:26 am:

-> 2d8 (5,3 = 8)

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (5) = 7


[Lazarus] 11:27 am: maybe not
[Anton Barone] 11:27 am: fine ill use one pp each roll
[Dusterboy] 11:27 am: ((More like mandatory))
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: that's an extra d6 fr each
[Lucifer Jones] 11:27 am: [Laz just wants us to spend all our pp]
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:27 am: (hehehe)
[Anton Barone] 11:27 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d6)
[Anton Barone] 11:27 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (10)+ 1d6 (1) = 13


[Anton Barone] 11:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10+d6)
[Anton Barone] 11:28 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d10 (9)+ 1d6 (2) = 17


[Lazarus] 11:28 am: dodged both easily
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:28 am: (Take it from me i might have had 2 or 3 sessions where i end up with more pp then i started with)
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (d4-1)
[Lazarus] 11:28 am:

-> 1d4 (3)- 1 (1) = 2


[John Helios Iskellian] 11:28 am: (But then thats on the account of staying alive)
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:28 am:

-> 2d6 (6,6 = 12)


[John Helios Iskellian] 11:28 am: (And my rolls)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:28 am: uhoh
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: The constant bouncing is more than the badly wounded on board can take and two more of them start to hemorrage!
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:29 am: Did something bad just happen ?
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:29 am: fudge
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: Depens on Frank and Kyro
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Lazarus] 11:29 am:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d6 (3) = 8


[Lazarus] 11:30 am: Frank Agility + First Aid
[Dusterboy] 11:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)
[Dusterboy] 11:30 am:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d8 (8) = 10


[Lazarus] 11:30 am: once again, desperate measures saves the two wounded
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: Richard, roll Int + Tech eng
[Dusterboy] 11:31 am: *angrily on coms* "Can you keep this boat steady? I've got patients dying here!"
[Zeenix] 11:31 am: Tech repair doesnt apply?
[Anton Barone] 11:31 am: " doin my best but i dont like dieing my self ".
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:31 am: *Coms* You want to get blown up were trying to dodge missiles ourselves.
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: And it's time for Anton to roll piloting again
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:32 am: *Coms* Keep up the good work were trying our best here.
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: Not repair
[Zeenix] 11:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6+d4)
[Zeenix] 11:32 am:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d6 (6)+ 1d4 (4) = 16


[Zeenix] 11:32 am: that was two peepee
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:32 am: Zee comes around and is ... What problem.
[Lazarus->Zeenix] 11:33 am: As you hang on for dear life, you come up with a way to boost the scanner's return signal, might help with targeting
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (d3)
[Lazarus] 11:33 am:

-> 1d3 (3)


[Zeenix->Lazarus] 11:33 am: I do that then
[Zeenix->Lazarus] 11:33 am: do I need to roll for it
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:33 am: (always gives me the creeps when laz rolls dice like that)
[Dusterboy] 11:33 am: ((d3?))
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: Based on skills, RP, and successes to this point, everyone earns three Plot points
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:34 am: danke
[Lucifer Jones] 11:34 am: woot
[Dusterboy] 11:34 am: ((coolio))
[Anton Barone] 11:34 am: ( nice i am even now )
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: Roll it Anton d8+d12+d2
[Lazarus->Zeenix] 11:35 am: Int + tech repairs
[Anton Barone] 11:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)
[Anton Barone] 11:35 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d12 (4)+ 1d2 (1) = 6


[Zeenix] 11:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8+d6)
[Zeenix] 11:35 am:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (3) = 19


[Lazarus] 11:35 am: Lucy can roll int + plot points,
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:35 am: For the love of god
[Zeenix] 11:35 am: That was three peepee
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:35 am: (there such a thing as aid another here?)
[Anton Barone] 11:35 am: add 3 after
[Anton Barone] 11:36 am: gives me a 15
[Lucifer Jones] 11:36 am: roll for what?
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: John is watching the scanners and is shocked to see the returns suddenly almost glow with power. Scanners are now boosted from d4 to d8
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:36 am: Firing dem missiles
[Lucifer Jones] 11:36 am: 2pp
[Lucifer Jones] 11:36 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d4)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:36 am:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d4 (1) = 10


[Lucifer Jones] 11:36 am: eureka!
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:36 am: watches Lucifwer try again
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: Depends on the task indirect aid is everyone involved rolls, but you take the highest
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:37 am: (woot remember if you hit you can use plot points for damage as well)
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: direct aid you add, but you can't do that for tech
[Zeenix] 11:37 am: "Correct me if Im wrong, but the lights are oooon."
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:37 am: (do I see exactly how that was done?)
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:38 am: *Coms* I dont know what you did Rick but you seem to have given the angel a little extra juice.
[Zeenix] 11:38 am: "Hows that for some field repairs."
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: Actually after the fact Anton, 1 plot point after the fact only counts as a 3. You do NOT get +2 per point spend., You get +2 to the total spent
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: so if you spend 3, it counts as 5 for a total of 11
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d0+1d8)
[Lazarus] 11:39 am:

-> 1d0 (1)+ 1d8 (5) = 6


[Lucifer Jones] 11:39 am: I rolled a freaking 10 - what does that get me?
[Lucifer Jones] 11:40 am: spending 2 PP
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: As it stands, allyou have to do is spend one plot point to end up in firing position
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:40 am: (So Anton only has to spend 1 pp instead of 3)
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: Just spend one point Grimm to boost that 10 to an 11 and you've got a live tracking missile
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Sweeper has left at 11:40 am+
[Anton Barone] 11:41 am: *does whats needed*
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:41 am: (Nice one grimm)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am: spent
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:41 am: Mute follows Lucifer's directions at this point
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: just needs a strength + strength from both Lucy and Mute, this IS a direct assist so the two are added
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:41 am:

-> 1d8 (6)


[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:41 am:

-> 1d12 (10)


[Lazarus] 11:41 am: strengthPLUS strength
[Lucifer Jones] 11:42 am: 16
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:42 am:

-> 1d8 (6)


[Lucifer Jones] 11:42 am: oh so two str rolls?
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: Aye
[Lucifer Jones] 11:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:42 am:

-> 1d12 (3)


[Hockey_Hippie] 11:42 am: 25
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: net is 25
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: The two men huck the missile almost as fast as the missile's engine could do and with the Barracuda right in front of them, it is a short flight
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:43 am: Well they got the str down at least
[Dusterboy] 11:43 am: ((BOOM!))
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: John roll 2d8 to guide the missile
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:43 am:

-> 2d8 (5,4 = 9)


[Lazarus] 11:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+1d6)
[Lazarus] 11:44 am:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d6 (3) = 7


[Hockey_Hippie] 11:44 am: Mute decides this is a good time to hide behind a bulkhead and does so
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: ANOTHER HIT
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: roll d4 john
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d4)
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:44 am:

-> 1d4 (4)+ 1d4 (1) = 5


[John Helios Iskellian] 11:44 am: 2 pp for damage
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: kk
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:45 am: so thats a 6
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: The fighter staggers and it looks like the purplebelly has had all he can stands, and he cant stands no more
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:45 am: If its minimum 2 on damage as well
[Lucifer Jones] 11:45 am: how is adding 2pp to a roll of 5 = 6?
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: Just like the other fighter, it spews stuff that is probably too important to be missing and promptly peels off at best speed
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:46 am: PP always gets the minimum of PP spent on the roll so if you spent 2 the minimum roll is 2
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:46 am: Mute waits for the backblast to fall away and takes a look at the damage
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:46 am: *Coms* Good work in the airlock another bird down.
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: As the wild spinning finally stops, the bridge and airlock cerw have time to look around and see what is happening with the batle
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: +2 plot points for defeating the fighter
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: and a bonus point for Lucy figuring out the missile
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:47 am: danke
[Zeenix] 11:47 am: looks like its rainin peepees
[Anton Barone] 11:47 am: am i at 5 or 7 now
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: I have anton at 7
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:48 am: Well i got back what i lost so not a bad deal in the end
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:48 am: (10 here)
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:48 am: i should be on 4
[Lucifer Jones] 11:48 am: i'm on 7
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: correct for both of you
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: Flying in an extremely nimble Arrowhead-Class courier, Taylor-Leigh's ship has had it fairly easy at the inside of the screen, but when the Purplebelly Longbow-class cruiser Agamemnon drives into the gap created by the arrival of the Rebel battle squadron, the escape plan suddenly takes a serious turn for the worse.
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:49 am: Looking over at anton This is getting ot be to close for gorram comfort.
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: Desperate to remove the cork blocking her escape route, Taylor-Leigh orders a dozen ships to make an all but suicidal charge on the Patrol Cruiser so that she and perhaps two dozen other ships to escape. Unfortunately, the Fire Angel finds herself on the engaged flank and assigned to the suicide run.
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:49 am: (in the airlock, has no idea on orders)
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:50 am: (Patrol Cruiser thats a Gunboat right ?)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:51 am: COM8 Captrian, orders?
[Lucifer Jones] 11:51 am: *COM*
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:51 am: *Coms* Gorram *Chinese curse words crazy ass b***h *Coms cut off*
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:51 am: (Coms was to the crew btw)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:52 am: [psst captin we have an open airlock here]
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:52 am: (You can close it yourself)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:52 am: [but do you want us to?]
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: Longbow-Class
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: big honking warship
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:52 am: Am i Familiare with them at all ?
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: lots of guns and missiles
[Lucifer Jones] 11:53 am: closes airlock with we on the inside ;)
[Zeenix] 11:53 am: time to go rogue
[Zeenix] 11:53 am: run away
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:53 am: Nods to Lucifer for a job well done
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: Yes, John has served on a longbow
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:54 am: takes off the helmet
[Lucifer Jones] 11:54 am: well, a job done nonetheless.
[Zeenix] 11:54 am: lets fly somewhere to the rim and set up a farm, live a simple life
[Zeenix] 11:54 am: without getting blasted with missiles
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: They are in Spaceships and Six Shooters, long spindely things from the movie
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:54 am: *coms* We have been ordered to take down a Longbow Class Warship the gorram crazy b***h is sending people on a suicide run
[Anton Barone] 11:54 am: ( not onna adbondon my post sry)
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:54 am: *Laz Pm for a sec*
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: Given the nearly four dozen badly wounded on the Fire Angel, John comes to the realization that there is no end of the number of people the fanatical general will sacrifice for her plans to succeed. John finds himself having to make probably the most difficult decision of his life.
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 11:55 am: ok
[Anton Barone] 11:55 am: "orders are to distract is a meet up later".
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 11:55 am: This b***h is crazy
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:55 am: "Not a good leader"
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Mr Stabby has left at 11:55 am+
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 11:55 am: Theres no fucking way John would let this slide
[Hockey_Hippie] 11:55 am: to Lucifer
[Anton Barone] 11:55 am: it and*
[Lucifer Jones] 11:55 am: Captain, is there a weak point on the ship?
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: He can follow the suicidal order and sacrifice his ship, crew, and the wounded or he save as many people as he can from the obviously sociopath Taylor-Leigh.
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 11:56 am: It certainly seems that way
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 11:56 am: but perhaps not crazy, just uncaring
[Lucifer Jones] 11:56 am: Weak point on the other ship (not ours)
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: It just so happens that with a bit of hard maneuvering, the Fire Angel could get a firing solution on her ship and removes her from the picture. With her dead, Travis would be in command and going by his outrage over the comms, he has a different idea that she is not willing to try.
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 11:57 am: John is Rebellious remember
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 11:57 am: He would fire on her in a second.
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 11:57 am: Without even blinking an eye
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 11:57 am: you'd have to roll Int + will to remember anything special about the Longbow
[Zeenix] 11:57 am: give in to your anger John
[Lucifer Jones] 11:58 am: I meant the enemy ship hehe
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10+1d4)
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:58 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d10 (9)+ 1d4 (1) = 18


[John Helios Iskellian] 11:58 am: i used 2 plot points
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 11:58 am: Then you can give the order to Anton to make the manuever
[John Helios Iskellian] 11:58 am: Holy fuck tits
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 11:58 am: Check it out
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 11:58 am: You can hear Travis howling over comms about concentrating fire on the ship's engineering section
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 11:59 am: And what do i know ?
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 11:59 am: And going by whatyou clearly know of the ship, Travis is right
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 11:59 am: but Taylor-Leigh is sticking with "Designated ships, you've been given your orders. Execute."
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: ak47 has left at 11:59 am+
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: John was apparently on the design team of the Longbow
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 11:59 am: Okay Laz
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 12:00 pm: What are my Options
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 12:00 pm: Turn on Taylor Leigh and open fire on her ship, Help the Browncoats with my leadership on the suicide run are the two things i see atm
[Lucifer Jones] 12:00 pm: goes to the bridge
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:00 pm: (Brb im just discussing options with laz give me a sec)
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 12:00 pm: Anton will have to succeed in a formidable piloting roll tn 15 to slip in behind Taylor-Leigh's ship unnoticed
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 12:01 pm: You know instictively that the suicide run might delay the longbow for a short period time, but would cost some 2500 tropps and crews their lives
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: Might want to stand by in the airlock Lucy,
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 12:02 pm: Is it possible to target the command structure of her ship to minimize losses ?
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: it takes time to seal and pressurize anyway
[Lucifer Jones] 12:02 pm: ok.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:02 pm: hint taken... :/
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 12:02 pm: Blowing out the bridge of the small couier would be no different than destorying her ship
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 12:03 pm: Im going to take a hit for this and go with John's command
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 12:03 pm: He Goes for her throat.
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: There is an obviosu disagreement between Taylor-Leigh and Travis at the worst possible time
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: I will also send a message to Travis because i trust him.
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: The Alliance seems to be rallying around the sudden bold move by the Agamemnon and the designated suicide ships hesitate to follow the certain death of those orders
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:05 pm: *Coms* Taylor Leigh is a disgrace to her Uniform and has to be taken out of her gorram position if nobody else is going to do it WE are Anton turn our ship around and get us behind her ship.
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 12:05 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Anton, you will need to roll a TN of 15 to get into position
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: coughLEADERSHIPcough
[Anton Barone] 12:06 pm: *follows new orders *
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:06 pm: Were going to hit that Crazy b***h with everything we got this is the last gorram time i stand by and watch as my commanding officers make stupid ass Descisions i put up with it on Shadow until i questioned them. I AINT putting up with it again.
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:06 pm: Leadership activated
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:06 pm: For taking down The Callous Woman called Taylor-Leigh.
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: Lucy blinks at the new orders and begins programming the remaining three missiles
[Anton Barone] 12:06 pm: my dice now ?
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 12:06 pm: Im playing on Johns's Complications fully here
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: Int + d4 for both Mute and Luck, plus plot points if you like
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:07 pm: "Not a good leader" Mute repeats and helps Lucifer as he can
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: d8+d12+d6
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 12:07 pm: sure
[Anton Barone] 12:07 pm: 2 pp
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:07 pm: (will let Luc try and if he fails will burn 3 PP
[Lucifer Jones] 12:07 pm: do I get anything for having figured it out?
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 12:08 pm: But i guess you already knew John wouldnt do it as to how i have been playing him.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:08 pm: kk I see it.
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: int + d4 and task number is now only 7
[Lucifer Jones] 12:08 pm: so as of now I get a d12+d4?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:08 pm: kk
[Anton Barone] 12:08 pm: make my dice now ?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d4)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:08 pm:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d4 (4) = 5


[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: yes roll anton
[Lucifer Jones] 12:09 pm: ack I didn't get my pp in there.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:09 pm: I hit enter too fast.
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: then reroll grimm
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:09 pm: Add 2 more plot points you get that 7 Luci
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:09 pm: Oh you
[Lucifer Jones] 12:09 pm: ok spent.
[Anton Barone] 12:09 pm: i added 2 pp what do i roll now
[Lucifer Jones] 12:09 pm: I messed up so I'll spend them
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: Mute can roll as well
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: he's seen enough to figure it out
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:09 pm: Will spend 3 PP
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: that's a d6
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: So that is d4+d6+d6?
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:10 pm: Anton can clearly see the determination in John's face the stern look he usually has is there you can clearly his voice is much more Calmer then it has ever been and his Joking undertones are completely vanished.
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: OK
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+2d6)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm:

-> 1d4 (2)+ 2d6 (1,3 = 4) = 6


[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: wow
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:10 pm: Ouch will need 1 more for it to work hh
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: yep
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: burn it
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: kk
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:10 pm: down to 6 PP
[Lucifer Jones] 12:11 pm: i'm at 5pp
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: alright, you have three missile that can fire
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: roll piloting Anton
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: d8+12+d6
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:11 pm: (These misiles have been PP sponges :( )
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: after spending 2pp what do i roll now
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 12:11 pm: s
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: ill ask every time
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 12:11 pm: an extra d8
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 12:12 pm: d8+d12=d6=d8
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:12 pm: *Coms* I know a few of you dont know me as well as Frank and the others but theres a certain Callousness i tried to avoid in the Alliance when i was with them theres a reason im no longer an Officer i asked too many questions if we get out of this alive... im buying the drinks and you can ask me why then.
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 12:12 pm: d8+d12+d6+d8
[Anton Barone] 12:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d6+d8)
[Anton Barone] 12:12 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d12 (1)+ 1d6 (2)+ 1d8 (3) = 11


[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: wow
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:12 pm: What was the target number 15 ?
[Anton Barone] 12:12 pm: ( get away from my dice gabel )
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:12 pm: Im sorry Anton :(
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:13 pm: You might need 2 more pp then or something ?
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: yes 15 your total is currently 12
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: just one in this case because of his traits
[Anton Barone] 12:13 pm: what ever is needed
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: done
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Anton just manages to slip in behind the Retribution undetected
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Luck and Mute will have to throw their missiles as individuals
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: strength+strength for both of you
[Anton Barone] 12:14 pm: brb
[Lucifer Jones] 12:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d12)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:14 pm:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d12 (1) = 6


[Hockey_Hippie] 12:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:14 pm:

-> 2d8 (1,8 = 9)


[Lucifer Jones] 12:14 pm: [I have no luck]
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:15 pm: (1 pp would do it)
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: one plot point to succeed Grim
[Lucifer Jones] 12:15 pm: spent
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: John, roll heavy weapons + d8
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:15 pm: (Ive learned alot about target numbers playing this game heh)
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:15 pm: (can we throw the last as a tandem?)
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: it's not programmed
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d8)
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:15 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1d8 (1) = 2


[John Helios Iskellian] 12:16 pm: Oh god .
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:16 pm: How many botches have i rolled today 3 ?
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:16 pm: Im about to rage throw my real dice out the window.
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: well, the Gremlin shuts down, no launch
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:16 pm: Even if they aint got anything to do with it
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: however, you have two missiles tracking from the airlock
[Dusterboy] 12:17 pm: ((8s))
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: roll 2d8 twice john
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:17 pm: What roll ?
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:17 pm: Mute nods to Lucifer and then to the last unprogrammed missile
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;2d8)
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:17 pm:

-> 2d8 (5,1 = 6)

-> 2d8 (1,5 = 6)


[Dusterboy] 12:17 pm: ((runs for cover))
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:17 pm: i spend a plot point for each
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:17 pm: make it a 7
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:17 pm: Im out of pp now
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: actually, since you have a backstab shot, to hit is only 3, you might want to save the points for damage
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:18 pm: okay then i wait
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: both missile track hot straight and true
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: and slam into the unsuspecting ship
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: roll the d4 for each
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d4+1d4)
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:19 pm:

-> 1d4 (2)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d4 (4) = 8


[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: plus however you want with the pp
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:19 pm: i spend 2 plot points
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:19 pm: 8 damage
[Zeenix] 12:20 pm: .
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:20 pm: Wait isnt leadership in effect ? i should probably be rolling more then 2d8s to hit right ?
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:21 pm: (that last was more a question/suggestion than anything else)
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:21 pm: Anyway lets see what happens
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: you ae correct
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: can't change the botch
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:21 pm: Thats np
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:22 pm: Wasnt worried about that was worried if we get a secondary shot off
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:22 pm: Would help me to have higher rolls
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: but the to hit rolls should have been d8+d12
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: so reroll
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: well d8+d12 and d8+d10
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: two actions
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:23 pm: Ah i thought they already hit
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12;1d8+d10)
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:23 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (11) = 19

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d10 (3) = 4


[John Helios Iskellian] 12:23 pm: Well that 9 sure kicks ass.
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:23 pm: 19*
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:23 pm: and that 4 still hits
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: The two missile core into the unarmored Arrowhead-Class and there is a brilliant flash
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: when the viewscreens depolarize, there is only rapidly cooling plasma where Taylor-Leigh's ship used to be
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:25 pm: Mute takes cover once more behind the corner of the bulkhead
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: There is a moment of shock as Taylor-Leigh's ship disintegrates, but Travis doesn't miss a beat and orders every ship in both the breakout fleet and the warship squadron to target the Agamemnon in one hellish salvo.
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:26 pm: (Heh if we manage to kill her all of a sudden John turns on coms to all browncoat ships and issues their surrender for treason turns out John was a spy all a long ROFL)
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: The sudden wall of missiles and cannons is more than even the powerful Patrol Cruiser can avoid or absorb. A series of explosions starts aft near engineering and ripple down the length of the Agamemnon until the ship simply ceases to be. The massive explosion caused by the death of the powerful Purplebelly ship has the added bonus of creating a localized version of the diversion salvo fired earlier and allows the twenty-eight surviving Neo-Browncoat ships to squeeze though to safety.
[Zeenix] 12:27 pm: Hooray
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: The sudden loss of their quarry seems to take the wind out of the Alliance fleet and it likely that the fleet commander died with the Agamemnon causing a crisis of command among the Feds. Taking unrelenting advantage of their hesitation, the warship squadron slips into screening mode behind a storm of counterbattery fire that gives the surviving ships to go to hard burn and break contact on a course to the Georgia System.
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:28 pm: I was going to Coms the browncoats ordering them and saying *Travis is now in charge Taylor Leigh has been relieved of duty*
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:28 pm: (John sounds like a Ruthless bastard taking out the commander and all but she had to die...)
[Dusterboy] 12:28 pm: ((And then some. O_O))
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: As the ship settles down to normal operations, there is a sigh of relief
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:29 pm: "Not a god leader." once more as he closes the airlock
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:29 pm: good*
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:29 pm: I guess we head with the rest of the browncoat column of ships wherever they are going.
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: but when John finishes a quick scan of the 57 ships that took off from Santo, only 26 remain
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:30 pm: and starts stripping off the space suit
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: the Neo-Browncoat losses are well over 8,000
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:30 pm: *Clenches his fists* Gorram it so many lives and for what that womans vanity.
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: With the airlock closed, the crew congregates in the common room in near silence
[Anton Barone] 12:30 pm: need me rolls ?
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: It is a long eight days to Three Hills according to Anton
[Anton Barone] 12:31 pm: can i shorten that ?
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: During the trip, In route to Three Hills, the Cortex is alive with reports of blistering fighting in the Burnham Quardrant and Georgia System.
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: Not and stay with the fleet
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:32 pm: We stay with the fleet
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:32 pm: will plug his databook into whatever he can so as to get a good rendering of this battle
[Anton Barone] 12:32 pm: dang it
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: By the time the fleet is halfway to their destination, they get the breaking news that the Alliance wants to negotiate!
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: having a bird's eye view, Mute got a good look
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:32 pm: I take full responsibility for what just happened this was my order and mine alone you guys are not responsible for what we just happened. If there are any repocussions to this i will take the fall.
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:32 pm: *Says to the crew*
[Zeenix] 12:32 pm: *Walks outta the engineering to meet the others:"
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: It seems the reporters are having a hard time keeping up with the rapidly changing story, but it looks like the complete loss of the Burnham Quadrant and the series of defeats in the Georgia System resulted in a vote of no confidence in Parliament.
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: The incoming Prime Minister's party has had enough and wants to make a trade: the complete independence of the Burnham Quadrant for the Neo-Browncoats surrendering all claims for any other Alliance territory.
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:34 pm: I Send only one message to Travis and the message will say *It had to be done i take full responsibility*
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: There are no updates for several hours after it is announced that a special envoy for the Neo-Browncoats, one Theodore Harold Edmond Fox, would meet with the Ambassador from Londinium.
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: Travis responds. "If I'd been closer I would have done it myself."
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:35 pm: (Burnham is right next to the Reavers correct?)
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: yes
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:35 pm: Wonder if i can finally upgrade my Good name soon. heh
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: After two days, Travis' voice comes over the fleet wide channel. "All ships, all ships, now here this, New course is being transmitted to all ships. Let me be the first to inform you that our sacrifices have not been in vain. As of 2200 hours today, the Burnham Quadrant is now a sovereign nation!
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: loudriver23 has left at 12:36 pm+
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:36 pm: *Smiles as he hears the news of the fox* Sly dog.
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: The Purplebellies have had their fill of Browncoat steel and Captain Fox has signed a peace treaty. Words can never express my gratitude for all you have done to make this possible. Now comes the hard part, running a new government, but by the Maker's Grace, we will be successful at that too. Thank you from the bottom of this old soldier's heart. That is all."
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: When Anton checks out the coordinates for the fleet, he susses out that their new destination is Highgate. What happens there is anyone's guess.
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:37 pm: I let anton plot the course and catch up on a bit of painting trying to figure out how im gonna get the ol bird painted.
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:38 pm: (what border planets if any are in Burnham?)
[Zeenix] 12:38 pm: (I wonder what the retirement plan for browncoats is.)
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:38 pm: As i hear the news you can see John in the crewquarters with a glass of whiskey he looks rather melancholy
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: There are five fully terriformed planets in the Burnham Quadrant
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: Deadwood, Haven, Highgate, Lilac, Muir
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: And there is Miranda, if the Browncoats can ever clear it of Reavers
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: cplmac has left at 12:40 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: The new course is a long one...fifteen days
[Lucifer Jones] 12:41 pm: goes to make dinner.
[Anton Barone] 12:41 pm: if i need to roll let me know
[Lucifer Jones] 12:41 pm: for the crew
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:41 pm: I will work on the airlock maybe work on some improvements to make Missile unloading easier.
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:42 pm: From the inside obviously
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:42 pm: *I send respective messages to Laura and The Fox* *Pm*
[Zeenix] 12:42 pm: Rick offers help to John
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: only thing that would work better would be an actual launcher
[Lucifer Jones] 12:42 pm: brb girls home
[Zeenix] 12:42 pm: with the airlock
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Sweeper has left at 12:42 pm+
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:43 pm: Mute goes back to working on his forms in private somewhere in the cargo bay
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: there is also figuring out a way to get to the derringer while underway
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:43 pm: I could work on that
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:43 pm: A mechanism to open the cargo container
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:44 pm: On paper for now as i would have to make it later.
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 12:44 pm: Fox* I Congratulate the sly dog on making his vision come true and also make note of what happened at Santo that i had to take her down.
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: However, I have family here and despite saying something to the contrary, the wife is getting pissy about me running some stupid game rather than be with them
[Anton Barone] 12:44 pm: works on his drones
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 12:44 pm: It's a long range message that will take some time to get to him and get back
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:45 pm: you need to cut it short Laz?
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 12:45 pm: *Laura* Same but she knows my past and i did promise her i wouldnt make the same mistakes twice.
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: So as the Fire Angel cruises with the rest of the Browncoat Fleet, actually make that the REPUBLIC fleet, The crew is very curious to see what will happen when their reach their new and independent home.
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: FADE TO BLACK
[Lazarus->John Helios Iskellian] 12:46 pm: sure
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 12:46 pm: I also try to contact Cynthia to see if she is still alive.
[Zeenix] 12:46 pm: the galatic republic
[John Helios Iskellian->Lazarus] 12:46 pm: Anyway leave that for next session
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:46 pm: Good session man. Good of you to carve time out of TG weekend for it
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:46 pm: Thanks for the game laz.
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:46 pm: Dont forget to save the log!
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: As the only other weekend I have for the rest of the year is 16 December, I am sure that is too close to Christmas for all of you as well
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:46 pm: treehugger
[Zeenix] 12:46 pm: Thanks laz for the session
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: You are very welcome
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:47 pm: :P
[Zeenix] 12:47 pm: not for me atleast
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: I did NOT want to leave you hanging
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:47 pm: 16th is fine with me
[Anton Barone] 12:47 pm: its good we understand
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: Rather than futz around with pp conversion, I'm going to say you all get SIX XP for the session
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:47 pm: Any idea of XP ir did you want to e-mail that?
[Dusterboy] 12:47 pm: Does that mean we can go back to being les Medicins San Frontiers?
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:47 pm: hah
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:48 pm: there you go
[Dusterboy] 12:48 pm: 16th is fine with me, too
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:48 pm: 13 XP
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: Well we'll see about that Duster. Killian isn NOT happy about you stealing his stuff
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:48 pm: Just send out a reminder man
[Dusterboy] 12:48 pm: I bet
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: Well, might be okay for you, but I'm sure it will be a problem for me being here on the 16th
[Lucifer Jones] 12:48 pm: ok back.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:49 pm: WHAT we're done???
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: Sorry wife is aggro
[Lucifer Jones] 12:49 pm: its only 1pm Laz-time!!!!
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:49 pm: OK, going to rest eyes now
[Hockey_Hippie] 12:49 pm: Thanks again Laz
[Anton Barone] 12:49 pm: just send reminder when you are ready for next game
[Serenity 44: From the Ashes: Crucible]: Hockey_Hippie has left at 12:49 pm+
[Lucifer Jones] 12:49 pm: how many XP do I have total now? 12 or 13?
[Zeenix] 12:49 pm: Wife is the most powerful force in the universe
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: And to add insult to injury Grimm, next session will not be until 13 January
[Lucifer Jones] 12:50 pm: WHAT?!?!?!?!
[Zeenix] 12:50 pm: once they go aggro, its go time.
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:50 pm: Unless your available on the 16th which you dont know yet or ?
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: I don't know about the 16 December...MAYBE
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: actually, make that EIGHT XP
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:51 pm: woot that takes me up to 20
[Zeenix] 12:51 pm: Ill buy electronics d8
[Dusterboy] 12:51 pm: Really, Zee? I thought is was Murphy?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:51 pm: so I should have how many XP total?
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: Please save the upgrades for later or email. I've got to go to settle down the wife
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: Thank you all for showing on a holiday weekend
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: Thanks for sticking with the campaign and we WILL restart beginning next year
[John Helios Iskellian] 12:52 pm: Thanks for gming laz talk to you later.
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: I have lucy at 12 XP
[Zeenix] 12:52 pm: restart beginning
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: Thank you all