Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:52 am+
[Lazarus] 9:52 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: Zeenix has entered at 9:54 am+
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:55 am+
[Lazarus] 9:56 am: I created room "Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet"
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:56 am+
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet] at 9:57 am+
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: Zeenix has entered at 9:57 am+
[Zeenix] 9:57 am: Hows everything been laz
[Lazarus] 9:58 am: Same old, same old
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: has entered at 9:58 am+
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: has entered at 9:58 am+
[] 9:58 am: My character sheet is mising from my hard drive.
[] 9:58 am: Laz can you skype me the copy I sednt you pleasae
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: has entered at 9:58 am+
[Lazarus] 9:59 am: hang on HH
[] 9:59 am: ok
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: Lucifer Jones has entered at 9:59 am+
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: has left at 9:59 am+
[Lucifer Jones] 9:59 am: Howdy Y'all
[Lazarus] 10:00 am: waiting for skype to open
[Lazarus] 10:00 am: Hey Grim
[] 10:00 am: ok
[Lucifer Jones] 10:00 am: Do I neeed to open it too?
[Lazarus] 10:00 am: no, HH needs his charsheet
[Lucifer Jones] 10:00 am: Ah
[] 10:01 am: No idea what happened to it
[] 10:01 am: Need me to link you mine again laz?
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: I copied it into a document. As I said, I don't like online charsheets
[] 10:03 am: Ok well should I just stick with it and you use that document?
[] 10:03 am: OK, we have a small problem I think
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: I hope ommega makes it, running the gauntlet rater needs a pilot
[Lucifer Jones] 10:03 am: I had no idea you didn't like online sheets.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:03 am: I thought nthe other sheet worked really well.
[] 10:04 am: nope, we don't
[Lazarus] 10:04 am: you can use whatever charsheet works for you Spike. As I mentioned I'm a semi-Luddite and I prefer to have a soft copy I can edit
[Lucifer Jones] 10:04 am: Spike?
[] 10:04 am: I have 2 PDF Editors and if I fill it out on one, it doesn't show up if I open it on the other
[] 10:04 am: Well I can give you rights to edit it if needed.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:04 am: Where's Spike?
[Lucifer Jones] 10:04 am: Oh there he is.
[] 10:05 am: *burns lucifer's ear off*
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: I have a digital charsheet for every PC that's ever been in this game
[] 10:05 am: but it's fine in the other one, kind of strrange
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: being able to edit online does nothing for me personally
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: just how I roll
[] 10:06 am: what did we get for XP last week?
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: Since we were not yet underway from the Skyplex, we can have Anton on the ship fussing over buttons and what not and hope omega arrives before we get into the meat of the run
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: SO with that said, I'll do the intro
[] 10:07 am: 2 or 3
[->Lazarus] 10:07 am: If you like editable sheets laz i can send you a PDF version of the one i have online
[->Lazarus] 10:07 am: Btw i added D10 leadership and D8 tactics like you suggest so im now on 6 exp (Just a reminder from the email)
[Lazarus->] 10:08 am: that would help. I have foxit for that sort of thing. Right now, Ihave to keep a piece of paper for John to track his changes
[] 10:08 am: anyone?
[Lazarus->] 10:08 am: ok on the skill changes
[Zeenix] 10:08 am: 3 I believe
[Zeenix] 10:08 am: dont quote me on that though
[->Lazarus] 10:09 am: Yeah sorry about that laz i did not realise
[->Lazarus] 10:09 am: I will get it done now and send it over email to you
[] 10:09 am: I have to re-do armour and weapons but everything else is there
[->Lazarus] 10:09 am: Wont take long
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: Welcome to session 43 of Serenity: From the Ashes - Running the Gauntlet. GM - Lazarus. Players: Gabel, Executive Spike, Hockey_Hippie, Lucifer Jones, Zeenix, with Anton Barone MIA for the moment
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: Last time on Serenity From the Ashes...
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: The crew learned the whereabouts of Colonel Travis and the news wasn't good
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: They were on Santo as part of the daring assault that captured a Core planet from the Alliance by sacrificing Three Hills
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: The up side of the bold strategy was that the loss of a Core world drove the Purplebellies into a frenzy to recapture the planet and reassure the wealthy taxpayers of the Core that they were save from the inconvenience of the Neo-Browncaot rebellion
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: The downside was, the Alliance was bringing in everything they had, not since the final assault on Hera that broke the back of the original Browncoats at the Battle of Serenity Valley has so much of the Alliance navy been gathered in one place
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: Also on the down side was the Alliance had thrown up an extensive blockade around Santo in preparation for the counterattack
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: Word on the Skyplex was that the attack would occur in two weeks
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: given the eleven day travel time to Santo, that only gave the crew three days to stock up before the attack
[Zeenix] 10:16 am: (BRB)
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: We last we left our intrepid crew, they were involved in intense negotiations with a arms dealed that went by the name Q to try and purchase some missile to help in their attempt to slip through the blockade
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: The price of weapons was such that the crew could not afford the 100 pound missiles the gremlin normally caried and had to settle for 50 pound missiles
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: They haggled until they had a total of 8 purchased, 3 for the Fire Angel and 5 for their derringer fighter
[Lucifer Jones] 10:18 am: ok sorry back now
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: The deal on the missile complete, the crew is heading back to the ship for the final load out before departing.
[] 10:18 am: (Yeah i still appoligize for the confusion around the missiles lol)
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: If you want ANYTHING you don;t have, NOW is the time to ask for it
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: You forget now, the only way to get anything you forgot is via plot points
[] 10:19 am: Crybabies and grenade ammo
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: has left at 10:19 am+
[] 10:20 am: (Ok, ready (sending it back to you)
[] 10:20 am: Rick i want you to check over the ship make she is in tip top shape before we head out.
[] 10:21 am: Mute is in the cargo bay particing forms, keeping to himself, reading his databook
[->Lazarus] 10:23 am: What I'll do is re-do my character sheet in the other PDF EDitor after and send you that one so we don't run into this problem again
[Lazarus->] 10:23 am: ok
[Lazarus] 10:23 am: Crybabies will run you 20 credits each.
[->Lazarus] 10:23 am: I sent a barebone pdf to you it has the stats/traits ect
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: BTW, what kind of ship do we have Is it in the book?
[] 10:24 am: Hey you said 10 creds last session
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: what type of grenades?
[Lazarus->] 10:24 am: It's a Pride-Class
[Lazarus->] 10:24 am: I will have to open skype to give you the fan book it's in
[] 10:24 am: Concussion/Explosive/Flash (The standard three)
[->Lazarus] 10:25 am: oh, not one of the main booksd?
[] 10:25 am: Although i want Zeenix to do maintanence before i go spending any more money
[] 10:25 am: See if the ship needs fixing or not
[->Lazarus] 10:25 am: i have all 3
[] 10:26 am: (I also sent you the pdf of mine real quick laz it has the stats/traits ect)
[Lazarus->] 10:26 am: not in the official books
[Lucifer Jones] 10:26 am: Was I given a bunk to share or a small room on the ship?
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: Then Z can make his int+repairs roll
[] 10:27 am: (I suppose there is "medbay" part of the ship right?)
[->Lazarus] 10:27 am: Ok, my skype is open
[] 10:27 am: There is Spike
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: Ship has cabin space for 12 with a current crew of 7
[] 10:28 am: (Alright, is it stocked or do we need to fill that up?)
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: so everyone has their own room
[] 10:28 am: (Okay im going to write your names down again guys as i seriously need to remember them can you give me the name of your characters again.) (I remember Mute)
[] 10:28 am: ( Mine is Kyro.)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:28 am: JUst checking.
[] 10:28 am: (which is all you know him as)
[] 10:29 am: (Yeah obviously HH)
[] 10:29 am: :)
[] 10:30 am: (Thanks guys im writing them down so i dont forget em)
[] 10:30 am: Zeenix said BRB so
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: Richard Russel is Z, Frank Bishop is Duster
[Zeenix] 10:31 am: Im back
[] 10:31 am: Yeah i remember the old ones
[] 10:31 am: (that's a werird name for a character :P )
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: Z, roll int + repairs
[Zeenix] 10:32 am: not maitnance?
[Zeenix] 10:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Zeenix] 10:32 am:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d12 (7)+ 1d2 (2) = 17


[Lazarus] 10:32 am: sure roll maintenance
[] 10:32 am: woa nice
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: if you spend a plot point, John will be very greatful
[Zeenix] 10:33 am: oki
[] 10:33 am: ( I am assuming we will have to use omeega as an npc now :( )
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: yes we will, which really sucks for this session
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: lots of piloting
[] 10:34 am: (Want me to roll.... no no no)
[] 10:34 am: (I knew I should have taken pilot classes...)
[->Lazarus] 10:34 am: swapping out my keds for workboots
[Lucifer Jones] 10:34 am: Gabe, you character is ... (name I'mmaking notes.
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: However, thanks to Richard's amazing effiency as a mechanic, the maintenance costs for this month are only half of usual, so 67 credits
[] 10:35 am: John Helios Iskellian
[] 10:35 am: ( I can pay that if needed. )
[] 10:35 am: (Though if someone else wants to lemme know.
[] 10:35 am: (I love you long time Zeenix)
[] 10:36 am: (No worries about that spike i take a cut for the ship maintanence so i pay that all the time)
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: Grenades are concussion 2 creds each, flash 1 cred each, frags 3 credits each
[] 10:36 am: how much is 67 creds in Plat
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: 168
[] 10:36 am: kk i pay it
[] 10:37 am: (Well I got 444.4 creds, 100 here 344.4 banked.)
[] 10:37 am: I created room "sj tests"
[] 10:37 am: (So if we need I can pay.)
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: has left at 10:37 am+
[Zeenix] 10:37 am: "Back in the mines the procedure was to cut the costs as much as possible... and then a bit more."
[] 10:37 am: (Should I go ahead and get that out of the bank or no?)
[] 10:37 am: (Well shit you can buy crybabies for us then if you want spike)
[] 10:37 am: (lol)
[] 10:38 am: (Distress beacons that is)
[] 10:38 am: (Well how many and how much for each?)
[Lazarus->] 10:38 am: hey, hope you don't mind, but I spent 200 of your credits.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:38 am: I'll be unpacking in my cabin. (Its extremely well kept).
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: Crybabies are 20 crdits each
[] 10:39 am: (Well i had it in my head they were 10 each and 5 if we made em ourselves but laz just said 20 creds)
[] 10:39 am: (Alright how many are we wanting?)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:39 am: [Gabe, perhaps you need another crew member with accoun ting skills.]
[] 10:39 am: (Mute has little in the way of belongings so the unpacking thing took but a couple of minutes)
[] 10:40 am: (Not really laz said 10 last session)
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:40 am: Laz, I was going to make myself useful on the ship as the cook. Is there a galley?]
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:40 am: That was a hobby skill I wanted.
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:41 am: ??
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 10:41 am: yes there is a galley and that is under craft
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: if you have ten, then ten is fine
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:42 am: Well I'll have to get that skill hten :P
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: has left at 10:42 am+
[] 10:43 am: [Grimmshaw] 8:08 pm: That sounds like a bad joke.
[Anton Barone] 8:08 pm: ( drones are repurposed missles fyi )
[Grimmshaw] 8:08 pm: *opening for a bad joke
[Lazarus->Gabel] 8:08 pm: 10 credits each, you can make one for about 5
[] 10:43 am: There it is :)
[Zeenix] 10:44 am: a message from the future
[Lucifer Jones] 10:44 am: beforewe elave what would it take to stock the galley with standard seasonings and odds & ends.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:44 am: Laz
[] 10:44 am: Anyway i will get 5 flash grenades 5 concussion and 10 frag nades
[Zeenix] 10:45 am: [Everyone->Zeenix] 25:78 pm: Hey, you're pretty cool.
[Lucifer Jones] 10:45 am: Why are we going to find you licked in the refrigerator?
[Lucifer Jones] 10:45 am: *locked
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:45 am: How much?
[] 10:45 am: (Mute just says 'Coll' :P)
[] 10:45 am: Cool*
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: depends on the type of food you want and how much you have to spend
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: food is protein, canned, fresh, and luxury
[] 10:46 am: 45 creds for the grenades
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: spices are rare and common
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:46 am: I want to prepare good quality homestyle with occasional gormet. But I'm looking for the basics which I'm guessing this rag tag bunch doesn't have.
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 10:46 am: 2 XP to buy Craft at d2
[->Lazarus] 10:46 am: On ammo and food, etc?
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:46 am: Nothing too outrageous. the basics to beign with.
[] 10:47 am: Mute will pickup fresh food as this is something he values given his accomodations in the past
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: ok on the grenades
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: how many crybabies do you buy?
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:47 am: wait I have 2XP!!!
[] 10:47 am: How much for produce?
[] 10:47 am: (I don't know waiting on them to decide.)
[] 10:47 am: can i use tactics do find out how many we would need laz ?
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: Fresh food is 8 credits per 7 man days
[] 10:48 am: i already stocked us on food guys
[] 10:48 am: If you need spices however
[] 10:48 am: ffresh food?
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 10:48 am: If you want to spend them, now would be the time to do so
[] 10:48 am: We got 2 weeks worth of fresh and 4 weeks of canned i think
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: no, canned and protein
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: hang on
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:48 am: I already did !
[] 10:48 am: I never buy protein
[] 10:48 am: Drops 80 CR on produce
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: 2 weeks protein, 2 weeks canned for 12, and 14 Credits of spices
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: that's what I have
[Lucifer Jones] 10:49 am: You won't have proitien much longer.
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 10:49 am: ok
[Lazarus->] 10:49 am: missiles
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 10:49 am: Thank you sir!
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 10:49 am: np
[] 10:49 am: Well, now you have produce
[Lazarus->] 10:49 am: I don't know if you read the log, but the session ended on a flat note of confusion over missiles
[] 10:49 am: What ?
[] 10:50 am: Are you talking to HH or me now laz
[Lazarus->] 10:50 am: I figured Frank wouldn't mind chipping in
[Lucifer Jones] 10:50 am: proceeds to go to the galley and begins cleaning it from top to bottom.
[->Lazarus] 10:50 am: I read the log, some. But it only seemed to have your posts
[] 10:50 am: (I just bought 80 CR in produce for the ship)
[->Lazarus] 10:50 am: No, he wouldn't
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: I'm listing what I have for ship's stores
[Lazarus->] 10:50 am: cool
[Lazarus->] 10:50 am: yeah I know, not sure what causes that
[] 10:51 am: "Man is what he eats" mumbles as he is grabbing things from wherever they are gtrabbed when buying
[Lucifer Jones] 10:51 am: Laz I can keep galley stuff if you would like.
[->Lazarus] 10:51 am: Hmmmm
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: Aragorn_cro has left at 10:51 am+
[] 10:51 am: Laz we should have 4 weeks of canned food and 2 weeks of fresh
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: Wow, 70 man days of fresh food
[] 10:51 am: I never ever buy protein
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: 'that will feed the entire crew for 10 days
[] 10:51 am: exactly
[Lucifer Jones] 10:52 am: What Gabe said = 10 days?
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: Are we done with the bloddy shopping. I don;t want to start this session like the last one ended
[] 10:52 am: ( I still don't know how many crybabies we're buying.)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:52 am: But how much are m,issle Laz (ducks for cover)
[->Lazarus] 10:53 am: keep in mind this guy lived on a planet without summer for 7 years where produce was rare, expensive and importted :)
[Lucifer Jones] 10:53 am: Yesd Laz I can do that with you later.
[] 10:53 am: (no one mentiuoned food last time)
[] 10:54 am: lol im no trying to start anything im just saying i already used money for 2 weeks of fresh and 4 weeks of canned thats all :)
[] 10:54 am: Lets get moving if nobody else has anything else to buy
[] 10:54 am: Oh i get a parachute for the Derringer
[] 10:54 am: they were like 12 credits i think in the book
[] 10:55 am: (If no one's giving a number 5 crybabies it is.)
[Lazarus->] 10:55 am: ok
[] 10:56 am: ((Are we done yet?))
[] 10:56 am: (done)
[] 10:56 am: (That's how much creds? taking it away from the banked creds if I can.)
[] 10:56 am: ((:) ))
[] 10:56 am: (Sorry yeah it was done in the session before i met you guys)
[] 10:56 am: (We restocked before heading to the skyplex basically)
[] 10:57 am: Im done
[] 10:57 am: I was asking laz if i could roll to figure out how many crybabies we might need
[] 10:57 am: (Ok, my guy wouldn't have known that and tbh, probably wouldn't have paid much attention to you telling him)
[] 10:57 am: That's the last thing on the list
[Lazarus] 10:57 am: go ahead gabel
[] 10:57 am: (No problem there HH)
[] 10:57 am: Int + Tactics ?
[] 10:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 10:58 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d8 (6) = 12


[Lazarus] 10:58 am: yes
[Lucifer Jones] 10:58 am: is cleaning the gallery to military specifications.
[] 10:58 am: Above average roll ... wtf is going on my dice is broken
[Lucifer Jones] 10:58 am: Galley
[] 10:58 am: Wow Gabel :)
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: You aren't sure how deep the blockade is, but your best guess is at least 5 on the low end and 10 to be safe
[] 10:58 am: will help cart in the food (assuming we are still on the ground as it sounds) to the galley letting Lucifer store it where he feels best
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: you are still docked with the skyplex
[] 10:59 am: (And are we low on medical supplies?)
[] 10:59 am: I tell Kyro we need at least 10 to be safe
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: now I am tracking 196 man days canned and 84 man days fresh food
[] 10:59 am: Frank has the stock on med supplies
[Lucifer Jones] 10:59 am: The galley is now the cleanist , most sterile place on the ship.
[] 10:59 am: (How much will that be?)
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: Med supplies are fine, you haven't really used much
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: ten crybabies will be 100 credits
[] 11:00 am: 100 credits but i can help you with that kyro
[] 11:00 am: (you could operate on that table...what do we need a med bay for?)
[] 11:00 am: (haha hh)
[] 11:00 am: (Alright, got the medcomp set up in there where it should be.)
[] 11:00 am: ("When you're domne with the scalpel can you pass me an orange?")
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: Up to Vietnam, the ward room table WAS the operating table on destroyer and smaller ships
[] 11:01 am: (Im guessing kyro is a doc like frank is ?)
[] 11:01 am: (Field medic but yeah.)
[] 11:01 am: A blood orange?
[] 11:01 am: I will spend 30 credits out of my own personal cash (I got 10 credits and few plat left after that)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:02 am: ;)
[] 11:02 am: can you get the rest of the crybabies spike ?
[] 11:02 am: (hehe)
[] 11:02 am: (I can cover them all but sure.)
[] 11:02 am: (Got like 400 creds.)
[] 11:02 am: (Well it's up to you)
[] 11:03 am: (Im just pulling out all the stops to help the crew get through this :) )
[] 11:03 am: (Alright, I'll take it out of the bank and pay for them all.)
[] 11:03 am: Okay then Spike gets all the crybabies
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: 30 credits for what gabel?
[] 11:03 am: No worries Laz
[] 11:03 am: Spike took care of it
[] 11:03 am: Ignore my 30 credits
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: kk
[] 11:04 am: I pay for the parachute (Advanced version where you can steer)
[] 11:04 am: "Anything else we need?"
[] 11:04 am: (Out of my own personal cash as equipment for the derringer)
[] 11:04 am: (How much is that?)
[] 11:04 am: I also grab several bottles of whiskey
[] 11:04 am: ((Really? I didn't know you drank, John?))
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:05 am: Who is the mechanic again?
[] 11:05 am: (Milk for Mute, goats milk if you can get it)
[] 11:05 am: (Im restocking my supply of whiskey and getting a little extra)
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: ak47 has left at 11:05 am+
[] 11:06 am: (Just an FYI, that's Mute's beverage of choice)
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 11:06 am: Zeenix
[] 11:06 am: Anyway after that im done i return to the ship
[] 11:07 am: Since i already got a pack of cards and a guitar im set for entertainment.
[] 11:07 am: ((Does he like goat's cheese as well?)
[] 11:07 am: If i know about HH's quirk i will get him some goatmilk if i can find it
[] 11:07 am: Anyway Im DONE.
[] 11:07 am: Ready for action laz
[Zeenix] 11:07 am: Wohoo!
[] 11:08 am: probaqbly, for a long time the goat and yak perhaps were the main animals where he was)
[] 11:08 am: (DONE unless someone else needs something.)
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: I would hope so after a bloody hour
[] 11:08 am: lol
[Zeenix] 11:08 am: we never did buy paint, but Rick was busy doing the maitnance anyways
[Zeenix] 11:08 am: off to adventure
[] 11:08 am: "Red Paint, we need red paint"
[] 11:08 am: Nope we're done.
[] 11:08 am: (I am not buying.)
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: And even counting for time zones, still no omega
[] 11:09 am: It was 100 credits for paint right laz ?
[] 11:09 am: For the ship that is
[Lucifer Jones] 11:10 am: what time is it.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:10 am: in game.
[Lucifer Jones] 11:10 am: ship time
[] 11:10 am: (Last but not least i spend 100 credits on the paint and get it loaded on the ship)
[Zeenix] 11:10 am: cowboy space times
[] 11:10 am: ((We're so not buying red paint. This isn't WH40LK))
[] 11:11 am: ((And we're not Orkz))
[] 11:11 am: (hehe)
[] 11:11 am: Orkzis are the strongest boyz
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: yes 100 credits
[Zeenix] 11:11 am: ((If we were however, reavers wouldnt be as big of a problem))
[] 11:11 am: ((Red goez faster *nodnod*))
[] 11:11 am: Yea deducted it off the plat i got
[Zeenix] 11:12 am: ((Infact, once we get a plastic surgeon onboard, we might have to make hard decisions.))
[] 11:12 am: Well, you're already green Zee
[] 11:12 am: Lift off?
[] 11:12 am: Ready for lift off
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: roll d24
[] 11:13 am: I have plans for that paint and i doubt i will get much of a chance to paint but if we survive
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: starts rolling some dice: (d24)
[Lazarus] 11:13 am:

-> 1d24 (19)


[] 11:13 am: (everyone?)
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: it is 7pm ship time
[] 11:13 am: Who will be rolling for omegaa ?
[] 11:13 am: Trust me you dont want me rolling for him either way.
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: Anton undocks smoothy and heads for Santo
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: loudriver23 has left at 11:14 am+
[] 11:14 am: ( I just got the d2 for piloting...)
[] 11:14 am: chores over Mute will retreat to the cargo bay and work on his forms in private
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: you have 2 hours and 45 minutes of game time to figure out your plan for the 11 days travel to Santo
[Zeenix] 11:15 am: *Somewhere along the way Rick "aquires" some of the paint captain bought and stashes it into the hovercars trunk.*
[] 11:15 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 11:15 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (5) = 10


[->Lazarus] 11:15 am: what is a good interval for checking the cortex for things to add to my databook and checking for tactical stuff?
[] 11:15 am: Eh that was for tactics
[->Lazarus] 11:15 am: don't want to bog you down with rolls
[Zeenix] 11:15 am: *Its just a cars worth, hes not gonna miss it.*
[] 11:15 am: If an 11 helps use a plot point
[] 11:16 am: (i did get enough for you as well rick)
[Lazarus->] 11:16 am: probably daily to read stuff, but to precess it into something useful, I figure you will have three rolls
[Zeenix] 11:16 am: oh oki
[] 11:16 am: (it was enough paint for alot of trail and error paining the ship)
[->Lazarus] 11:16 am: OK
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: An 11 is better than a 10 in this case
[->Lazarus] 11:16 am: You want all 11 at once?
[] 11:16 am: Yeah plot point used laz
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: however, you really can't figure out specifics until you see what the blockade looks like as there are many different kinds
[Lazarus->] 11:17 am: just three rolls
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: jb105 has entered at 11:17 am+
[Lucifer Jones] 11:17 am: Good smells eminate from the galley on occasion.
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: (hey jb)
[] 11:17 am: Can i prehaps send an encrypted message to the fox and hopefully he might have an overview of what it looks like ?
[->Lazarus] 11:18 am: OK, I meant the daily scourting of the cortex. Was going to sdave the three rolls until we saw the blockade
[Zeenix] 11:18 am: theres the kind after you eat too much spicy food, for example
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: roll int + craft Luci to see if that is true
[Lazarus->] 11:18 am: no real need to go through your research
[->Lazarus] 11:18 am: Ok, Will save the three rolls until we see the blockade then
[] 11:18 am: *Walks over to the mess hall and sits down with a paper back book he takes out of his inner pocket*
[Lucifer Jones] 11:19 am: [lucy]
[Lucifer Jones] 11:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d2)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:19 am:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d2 (2) = 9


[Lazarus] 11:19 am: again, without seeing it, not much in the way of specifics he can provide
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: decent Luci, nothing burned or "Smells like crotch"
[] 11:20 am: ((Ewwwww)))
[] 11:20 am: I say we use the shuttle to scout out the blockade first
[Lucifer Jones] 11:20 am: some if a 9 is decent roll whats a good roll?
[] 11:20 am: To get an overview over the situation we are getting into
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: the shuttle will have a smaller signature than the ship
[] 11:20 am: A shuttle will be a less of a profile or even the derringer for that matter
[] 11:21 am: Derringer might be even better as its even smaller.
[] 11:21 am: @Lucifer "Stew? Like Stew"
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: no the derringer is way smaller than the shuttle
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: Anton Barone has entered at 11:21 am+
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: well here he is
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: hey
[] 11:21 am: Smaller = Less profile :)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:21 am: Cacciatore
[] 11:21 am: Hi Anton
[] 11:21 am: And Signature i guess
[Anton Barone] 11:21 am: Sorry baby was up late fussing
[Lucifer Jones] 11:21 am: [it actually means catch of the day]
[] 11:21 am: Welcome Omega
[Zeenix] 11:21 am: Just in the nick of time
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: yes smaller emission profile
[Zeenix] 11:21 am: you get to fly into an alliance blockade
[] 11:22 am: Mute gives Lucifer a blank look, having never heard of the dish before
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: Yeah...babies do that...a lot
[] 11:22 am: I will take it on myself to fly the derringer to scout out the blockade
[] 11:22 am: Less of a signature less chance of detection
[] 11:22 am: Wil go with him if that is Ok
[] 11:22 am: Once i scout out how the blockade looks like i will return to the ship and we will get our plan in motion
[Anton Barone] 11:23 am: i made it in time i assume
[] 11:23 am: Derringer is a one man ship only
[] 11:23 am: OK, nevermind
[] 11:23 am: It's a tiny fighter
[] 11:23 am: (didn't know that)
[] 11:23 am: (aha)
[Zeenix] 11:23 am: You could sit on his lap
[] 11:23 am: yeah no zee
[Zeenix] 11:23 am: have a moment while gazing into space together
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: As you listen to the Cortex and get closer to Santo you discover that even though the Alliance has concentrated their fleet to blockade Santo, the volume of space to be guarded is so large that the Alliance fleet can not be strong at all points of the globular perimeter surrounding the planet.
[] 11:23 am: (was asuming Firefly like Shuttle)
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: they have three of those too
[] 11:24 am: (It's even smaller then that hh)
[] 11:24 am: (But we do have them as well)
[] 11:24 am: no biggie, he can describe the situation when he gets back
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: And...due to the long travel time to Santo, The Fox has time to respond to Johnís request for help and gives him a couple tips on running a blockade that give him a one time only two step bonus to a Perception / Tactics roll.
[] 11:25 am: Woot
[] 11:25 am: (Good thing we helped the fox all them sessions ago)
[] 11:25 am: (would I qualify for that?)
[Zeenix] 11:25 am: thxfox
[] 11:25 am: (The fox dont know you i doubt it HH)
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: He sent the message to John
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:25 am: Do you care if I interact with characters in the main chat or should it be in PM?
[] 11:25 am: (sure, just wondering if John shared it is all?)
[] 11:26 am: I also give Mute the goatmilk he was after if i managed to find it
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 11:26 am: Either is fine, RP is good. If you have something you rather keep on the low, it would be better to use PM
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 11:26 am: i get the on th elow deal.
[] 11:26 am: Well i would share the information to help the crew for obvious reasons yes :)
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: However, now would be the time for you to roll HH
[] 11:27 am: Your call Laz, will make the 2 non boosted rolls first and let you decdie
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: ok
[] 11:27 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[] 11:27 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d8 (7) = 15


[] 11:27 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[] 11:27 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d8 (4) = 6


[Lazarus] 11:27 am: Your rolls reprenst your research prior to the Fox responding
[] 11:27 am: bonus or no?
[] 11:28 am: Ok
[] 11:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[] 11:28 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d8 (6) = 8


[] 11:28 am: 15, 6, 8
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: I will give you the bonus for the thrird roll
[] 11:28 am: additional d4?
[] 11:28 am: I will spend my time with rick or whoever else setting up the crybabies.
[] 11:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[] 11:28 am:

-> 1d4 (1)


[Lazarus] 11:28 am: two step bonus to skill so d8+d12
[] 11:28 am: pfft
[] 11:28 am: oh
[] 11:29 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 11:29 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (10) = 16


[] 11:29 am: 15,6,16
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: nice
[Zeenix] 11:29 am: *Rick is painting Betsy*
[] 11:29 am: (I was waiting with my roll til we got closer to the blockade)
[] 11:29 am: (Since you said it would be best to see how the blockade looks like first)
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: Your extensive research closely parallels the experience of The Fox
[] 11:30 am: Before John takes off will walk over to him qwith my databook
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: Time for John to roll as well
[] 11:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)
[] 11:30 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d12 (7) = 14


[] 11:30 am: if plot points help tell me
[] 11:30 am: and show him a couple of relevant pages "points at a relevant pasage or two and a map "Maybe?" shrugs
[Lucifer Jones] 11:30 am: Lucifer will help Rick if he needs it.
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: A singel derringer is small enough to get a quick read via passive scanners without being detected
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: you get with the Mute and after consultation, you figure you have got about as good a guessof how to proceed as you can get
[] 11:31 am: "This work here?"
[] 11:31 am: wroks*
[] 11:31 am: works*
[Zeenix] 11:31 am: "Im sorry, I know you like to help people not hurt em'. I guess we're in the same boat now.. metaphorically I mean."
[] 11:31 am: Thanks mute this confirms what i had in mind and what the fox told us
[] 11:32 am: Good work.
[] 11:32 am: Shrugs
[] 11:32 am: (Hey i was not far off for the plan with the derringer though)
[] 11:32 am: (Spot on :D )
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: You figure laying a trail of crybabies preset to go off in sequence would be the best use of them. You have enough to leave two trails of five
[Lucifer Jones] 11:32 am: [is rick talking to betsy?]
[Zeenix] 11:32 am: Ya huh.
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: Aftr all your preparations, both John and Mute earn two plot points
[] 11:33 am: ((:O))
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: As the pay of is...
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: wait for it...
[] 11:33 am: :o
[] 11:33 am: *Pats the hull of the ship* You been with me through alot girl... i never asked for much but you kept us flying and that counts for alot in my book.
[] 11:33 am: OK (how many did we start with and is there a maximum?)
[] 11:34 am: But just pull through for us this time as well and i will treat you to a new paint job just like you diserve i promise.
[] 11:34 am: you start with 6
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: a FOUR bloody step skill boost to the pliot's skill to the Complex Action that will represent the the slipping through the blockade
[] 11:34 am: max is 12
[] 11:34 am: i should be on 7 now
[Anton Barone] 11:34 am: tell me when to roll it
[] 11:35 am: danke
[Zeenix] 11:35 am: ((Lol, people spend more time talking to various vehicles than to eachother on this ship :P))
[] 11:35 am: (except Mute, who really doewsan't talk at all :P)
[] 11:35 am: ((Wjat can I say. We're blokes. We don't talk))
[] 11:36 am: Four steps thats crazy good
[] 11:36 am: And im thinking we will need it
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: Anton will be rolling d6+d12+d6 (what?)
[] 11:36 am: Before we hit santo i will prepare my flight suit and get the derringer prepped
[Zeenix] 11:37 am: ((I dont need friends, I'll dress up dummies just like them and put them into the back seat. Theyll be just as good, no better! Dummies never make fun of you or leave you ever.))
[] 11:37 am: *Walks in on the clean mess hall* *Puts a finger along the table* Well damn who cleaned this up.
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: This however is an opposed roll against the purplebelly's scanner operators
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: (And you never lose an argument with one z)
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: Let's do this thing Anton first roll
[Lucifer Jones] 11:38 am: brb
[Zeenix] 11:38 am: ((Yeah, and they always notice your new haircut.))
[] 11:39 am: Anton ?
[Anton Barone] 11:39 am: yes just roll pilotling
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: ready when you are
[Anton Barone] 11:41 am: decideing if i need to add pp
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: this is a complex action
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: you have ten rolls to get to 55
[Anton Barone] 11:41 am: ll save hem for the end so just d12+d8 ?
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: plot points will only help one roll
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: [Lazarus] 11:36 am: Anton will be rolling d6+d12+d6 (what?)
[Anton Barone] 11:42 am: ok d6 +d12+d6 it is
[Anton Barone] 11:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d12+d6)
[Anton Barone] 11:42 am:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d12 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 17


[Lazarus] 11:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:42 am:

-> 2d8 (8,6 = 14)


[Lazarus] 11:42 am: only a net of 3
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: next roll
[Lucifer Jones] 11:43 am: back
[Anton Barone] 11:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d12+d6)
[Anton Barone] 11:43 am:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d12 (3)+ 1d6 (4) = 9


[Lazarus] 11:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:43 am:

-> 2d8 (7,7 = 14)


[Lazarus] 11:43 am: eep, net is now -2
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: 8 rolls left
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: next
[Anton Barone] 11:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d12+d6)
[Anton Barone] 11:43 am:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d12 (5)+ 1d6 (2) = 8


[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: jb105 has left at 11:44 am+
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:44 am:

-> 2d8 (3,4 = 7)


[Lazarus] 11:44 am: net of 1
[] 11:44 am: as they start trying to run the blockade wil head to the bridge ,staying out of the way but watching the progress
[Anton Barone] 11:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d12+d6)
[Anton Barone] 11:44 am:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d12 (9)+ 1d6 (6) = 18


[] 11:44 am: (Ah i thought he had a 4 step bonus)
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: you borrow Gabel's dice?
[] 11:44 am: HEY !
[Anton Barone] 11:44 am: must have
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: He does, his normal piloting is d10
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: however...
[] 11:45 am: (ahhh)
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: I give you the wrong die for ship's agility, please roll 3 d8
[Anton Barone] 11:45 am: start over ?
[] 11:45 am: My girls more agile then a D6 !
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: just roll 3 d8
[Anton Barone] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (3d8)
[Anton Barone] 11:46 am:

-> 3d8 (4,5,3 = 12)


[Lazarus] 11:46 am: okay, net is three
[Zeenix] 11:47 am: I didnt know she could bend that way
[Anton Barone] 11:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (3d8)
[Anton Barone] 11:47 am:

-> 3d8 (5,7,5 = 17)


[Lazarus] 11:47 am: seven rolls left, target is 55
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: skill should be d8+d12+d6
[] 11:47 am: (Still that roll was awesome)
[Lucifer Jones] 11:48 am: back back.. Ziva is sleeping now and wife & soph are gone! YAY.
[Anton Barone] 11:48 am: so diffrent dice ?
[] 11:48 am: (Wb)
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: [Lazarus] 11:47 am: skill should be d8+d12+d6
[] 11:48 am: The origional roll was 1d8+1d12+1d6 Anton thats why you had to reroll 3d8's
[Anton Barone] 11:48 am: d8+d12+d6 rolling
[Anton Barone] 11:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d6)
[Anton Barone] 11:49 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d12 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 9


[] 11:49 am: (still say the 17 was better lol)
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: well this is disappointing
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: I'll let John's luck decide it
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: Gabel, roll 1d6, high the 17 counts
[] 11:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 11:50 am:

-> 1d6 (4)


[Lazarus] 11:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[Lazarus] 11:50 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (2) = 7


[Lucifer Jones] 11:50 am: standing on the bridge behind Mute.
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: net is 13 now
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: six more rolls
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: coughleadershipcough
[] 11:50 am: Should i activate leadership ?
[] 11:51 am: Prehaps i should have done that to begin with
[] 11:51 am: I was not aware there was an opposing roll and the opposing deducted thats ouch
[] 11:51 am: I activate leadership
[Lazarus] 11:51 am: well now that you see how tight the blockade is, it would be a good idea
[Lazarus] 11:51 am: ok, Anton now rolls a bloody d8+d12+d10
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: Ren ci de fou zi
[] 11:52 am: Stop picking up my dice to roll omega their jinxed
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: next roll
[Anton Barone] 11:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d10)
[Anton Barone] 11:52 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (9)+ 1d10 (8) = 21


[Lazarus] 11:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[Lazarus] 11:52 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (2) = 7


[] 11:52 am: Why is there blood on the dice? 8s
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: net 27 five rolls left, target is 55
[Anton Barone] 11:52 am: makes them work better
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: apparently
[] 11:53 am: Plot points are also good now i guess
[Anton Barone] 11:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d10)
[Anton Barone] 11:53 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (4)+ 1d10 (8) = 14


[] 11:53 am: Does he get more benefits from plot points on this roll with the behind the wheel ?
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: At any time
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: Yes he does
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[Lazarus] 11:53 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (8) = 11


[] 11:53 am: Anton
[] 11:53 am: Hint hint
[Anton Barone] 11:53 am: i know
[] 11:53 am: (can anyone give plot points to this or just john?)
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: net is 30, four rolls left
[] 11:54 am: (or sorry Anton)
[Anton Barone] 11:54 am: 2pp
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: jesus, that means...anton will roll d8+d12+d10+d8
[->Lazarus] 11:55 am: Tasks are getting real hard i might have to get the major leadership once i hit 10 exp (I never bothered as i always end up with 0 plot points at end of the sessions anyway because mostly of my rolls lol)
[Anton Barone] 11:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d10+d8)
[Anton Barone] 11:55 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d12 (10)+ 1d10 (10)+ 1d8 (4) = 25


[] 11:55 am: woot
[] 11:55 am: Nice
[Lazarus->] 11:55 am: maybe, not always this difficult, but this is a tight blockade
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[Lazarus] 11:55 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d8 (2) = 4


[->Lazarus] 11:55 am: Yeah
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: crapola
[] 11:55 am: NICE
[Anton Barone] 11:55 am: whom ever cleaned my dice off last time leave the bloob on them it weights them properly
[] 11:56 am: And he meets the net!
[] 11:56 am: we gained alot from that roll
[] 11:56 am: does happy dance
[Anton Barone] 11:56 am: blood
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: Total is 51
[] 11:56 am: need 55
[Anton Barone] 11:56 am: 2pp
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: three rolls left
[] 11:56 am: Thought it was 50, my bad.
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: roll it
[Anton Barone] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d10+d8)
[Anton Barone] 11:56 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (6)+ 1d10 (5)+ 1d8 (6) = 25


[Lazarus] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[Lazarus] 11:56 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d8 (7) = 8


[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: But this is the first time seeing a counter Complex task it's very interesting
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: After some intial tense moments, the Fire Angel slips through the net
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: She had to expend one of her cahin of five crybabies
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: the other is still out there unused and could be used at a later date or recovered
[] 11:58 am: We could use them as a distraction depending on what the browncoats want to do about the blockade
[Lazarus->] 11:58 am: THis was not meant to be easy
[] 11:58 am: But still good
[->Lazarus] 11:59 am: I know why you think i spent so much money preparing lol
[->Lazarus] 11:59 am: Okay the Paint wasnt needed but thats my personal thing
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: Anton and John earn three plot points for their cool hand in slipping through the blockade
[Anton Barone] 11:59 am: ( 68 was good right )?
[] 12:00 pm: Holy ... first time i been on 10 plot points
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: you bet considering you beat an opposed 2d8 complex task in eight of ten rolls
[] 12:00 pm: But then i havent rolled much yet so it might get there :P
[] 12:00 pm: Yeah that task was HARD nice job anton
[Anton Barone] 12:01 pm: ( i like takeing it to the wire )
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: However, everyone on the bridge can roll Int+Tactics
[] 12:01 pm: But it aint over yet we still gotta meet up with the resistance lets keep a level head
[] 12:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 12:01 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d8 (8) = 9


[] 12:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[] 12:01 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d8 (6) = 12


[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: int + perception if you don't have the skill
[Anton Barone] 12:01 pm: no tatics
[] 12:01 pm: i use 3 plot poitns if it helps or nobody else rolls higher
[Lucifer Jones] 12:01 pm: Is tactics its own thing or a under a main skill?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:01 pm: thanks
[] 12:01 pm: 1d10+1d4
[] 12:01 pm: tactics is a speciality of percep
[] 12:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d4)
[] 12:01 pm:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d4 (2) = 7


[Anton Barone] 12:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Anton Barone] 12:01 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (4) = 10


[] 12:01 pm: Tactics is under Perception.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:01 pm:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d6 (6) = 8


[] 12:01 pm: A Speciality
[Lazarus->] 12:02 pm: Among your reading, you remember that blockades are commonly layered with a secondary mne field closer to the planet
[] 12:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d4)
[] 12:02 pm:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d4 (1) = 10


[Lazarus->] 12:02 pm: mine field
[] 12:02 pm: Mute walks up to Anton and John and flips open his databook once more....
[] 12:02 pm: You got something mute ?
[] 12:03 pm: nods towards the oncoming space "Minefield"
[Lazarus->] 12:03 pm: you want to give your ship some bling, that's cool
[Anton Barone] 12:03 pm: ( the bridge is getting crowded )
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: Indeed
[] 12:03 pm: Oh shit
[] 12:03 pm: shows them some sampe layouts of minefields the alliaqnce and others have used
[Lazarus->] 12:03 pm: however, you get too flashy and the ship will become Memorable
[Lazarus->] 12:04 pm: not always the best idea given your line of work
[->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: True
[->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: But we are fighting a war atm
[->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: And i really want the Angel with wings on the ship it suits her.
[Anton Barone] 12:04 pm: " no problem i just wont bounce of those we will be fine ".
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: to seeif Mute is right, anton or someone will have to roll d2 + scanners which is a specialty under pilot or tech eng
[->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Memorable can also spread fear or rumours about a ship like ours
[] 12:05 pm: ((Wwasn't sure if frank was there, but I figured it's better than him cooling his heels in the med bay))
[->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Has it perks and its downsides in the end
[Lazarus->] 12:05 pm: yep
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: Dalkiel has left at 12:05 pm+
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: Bloodangel has left at 12:05 pm+
[Anton Barone] 12:05 pm: ( no scanners here )
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Four is about all the bridge can hold, this ship is much smaller than a firefly
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: check the skills it's under I just mentioned
[Anton Barone] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d2+d6)
[Anton Barone] 12:06 pm:

-> 1d2 (2)+ 1d6 (4) = 6


[] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d2+1d6)
[] 12:06 pm:

-> 1d2 (1)+ 1d6 (2) = 3


[] 12:06 pm: Well fuck
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: anton gets the feeling a plot point would be useful
[Anton Barone] 12:07 pm: follows his felling
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: With the quick scan, Anton detects metallic objects in high orbit of the planet
[] 12:08 pm: ((Oh. Then I guess frank is still aboard the Fire Angel))
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: Avoiding a problem is an opposed piloting roll
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: d8+d10 now
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: unless you add plot points
[] 12:08 pm: Anton get away from me QUICKLY
[] 12:09 pm: (Runs out of the room far away from the dice)
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: (You can be on the bridge of the fire angel duster, but four is the max)
[Anton Barone] 12:09 pm: 2pp
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: ok 2d8+d10
[] 12:09 pm: ((Okay, Laz))
[Anton Barone] 12:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8+d10)
[Anton Barone] 12:09 pm:

-> 2d8 (7,3 = 10) + 1d10 (9) = 19


[] 12:10 pm: Well fuck thats not bad
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d8 (7) = 9


[Lucifer Jones] 12:10 pm: I'm standing behind mute
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: no bad at all as the mines do not even acquire the fire angel
[Anton Barone] 12:11 pm: "Told you i could do it ".
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: oh fudge, anton roll a d4
[] 12:11 pm: Oh god
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: it's not bad for you
[Anton Barone] 12:11 pm: ( rips d4 out of rules lawyers chest and rolls )
[Anton Barone] 12:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[Anton Barone] 12:11 pm:

-> 1d4 (2)


[] 12:12 pm: Average is average
[Anton Barone] 12:12 pm: ( i need a new body to store my dice in )
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: ok, you missed the detect minefield roll because I forgot a die you are supposed to roll, so you didn't have to spend that plot point
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: that leaves you at three
[Anton Barone] 12:13 pm: k
[] 12:13 pm: (Hmm that minefield they mines that heat detect the ship and follow ?)
[] 12:13 pm: (Or Signature ect)
[Anton Barone] 12:13 pm: ( probly magnetic )
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: you do need to make another scanners roll of d4+d2+your based d6 piloting
[] 12:14 pm: (Damn ... totally could get a few shuttles to do the minefield have them lure the mines into the alliance fleet kaboom lol)
[] 12:14 pm: ((And any spaceship's biggest problem is heat disposal))
[] 12:14 pm: (remote controlled shuttles into the alliance fleet !)
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Since the mines never locked on, you have no idea what they target
[] 12:14 pm: (aww)
[Anton Barone] 12:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+d2+d6)
[Anton Barone] 12:14 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d6 (2) = 4


[Anton Barone] 12:14 pm: sob
[Anton Barone] 12:15 pm: (gabel stop touching my dice )
[] 12:15 pm: Can i make a scanner roll ?
[] 12:15 pm: Im sitting next to him so
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: As you drop through the last of the blockade...
[] 12:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+1d2+1d6)
[] 12:15 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 3


[] 12:15 pm: Oh...
[] 12:15 pm: Okay
[] 12:15 pm: Shut up anton
[] 12:15 pm: My dice is worse then yours
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: You detect a SAM Launch only after it's inbound
[] 12:16 pm: *Im going to try and contact the browncoat base*
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: Missile is active and tracking
[Anton Barone] 12:16 pm: " a sam sob well heres were i shine ".
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: Int + Tech eng or piloting John
[Lucifer Jones] 12:16 pm: The large black man in the background is about to crush all your dice into dust ...
[] 12:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 12:16 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 3


[] 12:16 pm: brb
[] 12:16 pm: FUCK WHAT IS UP WITH MY ROLLS
[] 12:17 pm: caps off.
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: John is unable to cut through what seems to be Alliance jamming
[Anton Barone] 12:17 pm: ( need more blood )
[] 12:17 pm: Anton i want your dice
[Zeenix] 12:17 pm: ((Go home sam, you cant help me.))
[] 12:17 pm: can i cut through with 4 plot points used laz ?
[Anton Barone] 12:17 pm: *hands gabel his dice *
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: Impact in five, four, three, two, roll pilot and d8 anton
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: not with a 7 john
[] 12:18 pm: Crap
[Anton Barone] 12:18 pm: pilot +d8+2pp
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: plot points could be useful
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: kk, d0+2d8
[Anton Barone] 12:18 pm: well 3 pp
[] 12:18 pm: Their jamming my signal
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: d10+2d8
[] 12:18 pm: (hit a button, turn it into a whale)
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: 2d10+d8 for three
[Anton Barone] 12:18 pm: d10+d8 leaves me one pp ?
[Anton Barone] 12:18 pm: ill take that
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: ok
[Anton Barone] 12:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10+d8)
[Anton Barone] 12:19 pm:

-> 2d10 (7,3 = 10) + 1d8 (6) = 16


[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d8 (1) = 2


[] 12:19 pm: I hope that fucking missile explodes early with that
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: Missile sems to have gone ballistic
[] 12:19 pm: lol
[Anton Barone] 12:19 pm: ( thanks gabel for touching the dms dice )
[] 12:19 pm: Haha
[] 12:20 pm: (remind me never to take you to Vegas)
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: Lost tracking and locked on the next strongest heat signature...the Sun
[Anton Barone] 12:20 pm: brb
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: (Which does happen IRL)
[] 12:20 pm: i try contacting the browncoat base again
[] 12:20 pm: I will ask if anton is getting through as well
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: roll it
[] 12:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 12:20 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (1) = 9


[] 12:20 pm: 3 plot points go !
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: just need 2
[] 12:20 pm: Oh 11 yeah sorry
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: John manages to punch a signal through the jamming and after a couple of tense moments, Colonel Travis's voice comes on the line. "Is that really you Iskellian?"
[] 12:21 pm: This is Captain John Helios Iskellian to Browncoat resistance movement Fire Angel inbound to your location.
[] 12:22 pm: You bet your ass it's me Travis. Took me a while to find out were you guys had headed off we hit a bit of trouble with some pirates thank god you made it off three hills alive.
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: "You yu ben de fool! Can't say I'm not glad to see you, but you really stuck your foot in a bucket of something warm and brown boy. You are cleared to land."
[] 12:23 pm: Take us in Anton.
[] 12:23 pm: Fire Angel Inbound Iskellian Out.
[Anton Barone] 12:23 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: Dropping down to low leverl to be less obvious to any Alliance weaponry, Anton swoops in and lands near a heavly damaged structure that seems to be Travis' headquarters
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: Anton earns a total of four plot points for dodging the mine and the missile
[] 12:24 pm: I strap on my gear before heading to the ramp i tell the crew to get their gear on as well this is a warzone after all.
[] 12:24 pm: (Any spare armor on the ship?)
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: As soon as you have the ramp down, Travis is waiting at the foot to greet you.
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: No spike
[] 12:25 pm: (Dangit.)
[] 12:25 pm: (None sorry)
[] 12:25 pm: Mute puts his bastons over his shoulders as well as his shotgun
[] 12:25 pm: (Theres weapons though and ammo in plenty)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:25 pm: puts on gear
[] 12:25 pm: Walks over to travis with his assault rifle holstered over his shoulders in its strap
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Travis looks even more haggard than the last time you saw him.
[] 12:26 pm: Damn if you aint a sight for sore eyes travis I was worried you had died on three hills when we went back to look for you. *Takes out his hand to shake travis*
[Lucifer Jones] 12:26 pm: grabs pack -(clearly a special/forces combat pack)
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: "What in the south side of Sihnon led your fool pi gu to come here?"
[] 12:26 pm: ( I got a pistol and ammo for it, I'll carry the med bag around my shoulder, having the first aid kit attached, and have the pistol holstered.)
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: Travis returns the hand shake firmly. "Looks like you picked up some new crew since last time."
[] 12:27 pm: I usually finish the jobs i set out to do travis.
[] 12:27 pm: Yeah i havent had time to make aqaintances yet but their a fine bunch of people.
[] 12:27 pm: The others werent ready for a war.... cant blame em.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:27 pm: [VIOLA - http://www.hellwerx.com/rpg/lazgame/lucyjones.jpg
[] 12:28 pm: I have a gremlin and a derringer fully loaded although i only got 50 pounders
[] 12:28 pm: Enough ammo and weapons on the ship and food to last months.
[] 12:28 pm: (Mute will have also grabbed a crate of oranges from the mes. Planet being blockaded and all)
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: "Yeah, if the Feds give us months. Lots of encrypted chatter on Alliance frequencies
[] 12:29 pm: The blockade was huge travis.
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: "Something is clearly up."
[] 12:29 pm: (hands it off to an anonymous Lieutenant
[] 12:29 pm: Aint seen that many ships since shadow or the battle of the sturges.
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: The woman takes the food gladly, not having seen fresh fruit in some time."
[] 12:30 pm: I left 5 Crybabies behind enemy lines however.
[] 12:30 pm: "Man is what he eats"
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: "Well, Taylor-Leigh did kick the ant hill pretty hard."
[Lazarus->] 12:30 pm: Roll int+will
[] 12:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[] 12:30 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d10 (5) = 7


[] 12:30 pm: done laz
[] 12:31 pm: if i need 4 plot points i might just do it
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: "Has the Feds all in a tizzy."
[Lazarus->] 12:31 pm: seems he doesn't know about the date of the pending attack
[] 12:31 pm: you havent heard ?
[] 12:31 pm: The feds are attacking *Gives him the date*
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: "We've been a bit cut off here son."
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: "THREE DAYS! Shen sheng de gao wan!"
[] 12:32 pm: Fed's will be rolling in with everything they got
[] 12:32 pm: I think i even saw some crete class's up there
[] 12:32 pm: (Okay maybe not but im just rping at this point)
[] 12:33 pm: I assume the minefields are the fed's addition ?
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: "You've got to talk to the General. Come with me. The rest of you can link up with the others. Uh, the medics you left with us. Sorry to say Nancy Ling didn't make it."
[] 12:33 pm: .... I am sorry to hear that
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: (Roll d8+d6 john)
[] 12:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 12:33 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12


[->Lazarus] 12:34 pm: Well i assume this information is vital as hell to the browncoats
[Lazarus->] 12:34 pm: (During your scout mission, you saw at least two of the big carriers and a Tohaku Cruiser, plus escorts)
[->Lazarus] 12:34 pm: Good fucking thing i decided to go here after all ... but now we really are in the shit lol
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 12:35 pm: If there is a medical emergency, Lucy will get involved and make himself available.
[->Lazarus] 12:35 pm: I will report that
[->Lazarus] 12:35 pm: I served on a Tohaku and a Crete
[Anton Barone] 12:35 pm: " do we need a medic here ".?
[->Lazarus] 12:35 pm: So i know their layouts
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 12:35 pm: Things seem to be steady for right now
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: "Feds have backed off for the last couple days, now we know why
[] 12:35 pm: You guys go link up with our medical crew tell them i will come over and see them once im done talking to the general.
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 12:35 pm: OK. I am impressed that Gane remembered that he hasn't made acquaintenance so to speak yet.
[Anton Barone] 12:36 pm: *goes to help *
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: ."Looks like they are gathering their strength for their main effort."
[] 12:36 pm: *Follows Travis as he talks*
[] 12:36 pm: Will as usualy accompany the captain, a step behind and to the right
[Lucifer Jones] 12:36 pm: Goes to the medical facility to see if he can be of use.
[Lazarus->] 12:36 pm: sure
[] 12:37 pm: It would seem so travis i saw at least two big carriers and a Tohaku + Escorts and tha was just where i scouted to get into the planet.
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: As John with Mute goes with Travis, the rest of the crew that left the ship goes with Travis' aide to find the medics left on Three Hills
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: "Damn, they brought out the cruisers, that means they are serious."
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: Everyone that goes to the medical facility, they find it was once a supermarket, but has the benefit of power and an intact roof\
[] 12:38 pm: You took santo Travis... you think the alliance would take that laying down on their backs
[] 12:39 pm: You faught in the first war you know how they are.
[] 12:39 pm: And what makes it worse this is a core world.
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: There, Anton and Frank meet back up with Jedidia Wilkes, Jack Fisher, and Deng Shihao.
[->Lazarus] 12:39 pm: is there a map show troop placements where we are. Can O compare it to what I've seen in space/satabook? Is there a tactics roll to be had?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:39 pm: What about me?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:39 pm: These are the medics?
[] 12:40 pm: (Nice picture Grimjaw)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:40 pm: jaw?
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: I figure Lucy goes with the others to meet the medical crew
[Lucifer Jones] 12:40 pm: jaw?
[Lucifer Jones] 12:40 pm: ptptptpt
[] 12:40 pm: (haha)
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: grimmshaw
[Lucifer Jones] 12:40 pm: OH yeah I was cofoosed.
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: "That was the General's plan, to get them all riled up. Just didn't think they'd muster so much so fast."
[Lazarus->] 12:41 pm: You don't have a map, but you could try asking for one
[] 12:41 pm: Tell me something did everyone make it back out of three hills
[] 12:41 pm: Your Munitions expert ... Cynthia i think her name was
[] 12:41 pm: Mute turns to the Captain "Map?"
[] 12:42 pm: What do you need mute ?
[] 12:42 pm: "Map. Who is where here"
[] 12:43 pm: Im sure Travis has a layout of the bases in main command.
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: Travis looks grim. "No dammit. I lost a third of my command." Travis smiles on hearing about the supply sergeant. "She made it. Took some frag, but that fool Fisher ran through a hail of fire I would never have thought possible to survive to bring her out."
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: "Why do you need a map?"
[] 12:43 pm: (Me and you are moving with travis to the general if thats what you mean the others are with the medical crew we left behind on three hills)
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: "And who is this John?"
[] 12:44 pm: Shrugs" We were up, you were not. Maybe we see something?"
[Lucifer Jones] 12:44 pm: [hahahah I look up and realize Travis lood grim - and it took a sec to realize Laz wasn't referring to me]
[] 12:44 pm: New guy sticks close his names Mute far as i know.
[] 12:45 pm: Im sorry to hear about that Travis.... maybe i should never have left... but then i guess we would not be here with this information if i had not have left.
[] 12:45 pm: (that was 10 words, which is about as much as anyone has heard Mute say at once :) )
[] 12:46 pm: I think mute means to say is that we had eyes on the sky maybe we might have seen something you havent.
[] 12:46 pm: And thats why he is asking for a map
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: "Mute huh? Interesting. But if you vouch for him. He's okay with me. You can take a look at the maps when we get to HQ."
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: meanwhile over at the field hospital...
[] 12:46 pm: He offered assistance when we most needed it.
[] 12:46 pm: nods, keeps to his position
[] 12:46 pm: I trust him
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: "Damn it all if I don't owe Deng fifty platinum." Wilks exclaims when he sees Anton and Frank.
[] 12:47 pm: "Hello Jedidiah"
[] 12:47 pm: (Dont forget to say hello from me Frank/Anton tell em i would like to talk to them)
[Anton Barone] 12:48 pm: " i heard you needed some medical help ".
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: "He said you'd come back and I thought he was kuang zhe de (nuts)."
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 12:48 pm: I'm with these guys right?
[Anton Barone] 12:48 pm: " we are nuts have you flown with me "?
[] 12:48 pm: Well, here we are. And I think the Captain would like to speak to you when you've got a spare minute
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: "Bit of bad news Doc. Nancy Ling brought the farm. Never made it off Three Hills."
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 12:49 pm: yes
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: jb105 has left at 12:49 pm+
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 12:49 pm: kk
[Anton Barone] 12:49 pm: * lowers head for a moment of silence * " well lets make due with what we got were do you need me "?
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: "You have any more medical supplies? We are running damn low again. Fighting has been fierce and we are about out of everything."
[Anton Barone] 12:50 pm: " i got my med kit not that that will go far ".
[Lucifer Jones] 12:50 pm: looks around the fecility (description might be nice)
[] 12:50 pm: (Theres med supplies on the ship)
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: "Purplebellies have backed off in the last few days, so we've managed to stretch out what we have, plus the troops have been amazing passin' on pain meds to that others worse off can use them."
[Anton Barone] 12:51 pm: (First-Aid Kit)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:51 pm: *fecility
[] 12:51 pm: (facility) :)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:51 pm: yeah yeah HH.
[Lucifer Jones] 12:52 pm: [I'm learing Akese from Rosetta Stone]
[] 12:52 pm: :)
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: [Lazarus] 12:38 pm: Everyone that goes to the medical facility, they find it was once a supermarket, but has the benefit of power and an intact roof
[Lucifer Jones] 12:53 pm: Stand silently behind his crew mates.
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: (everyone at the field hospital knows about the Fed attack in three days, no one here seems to know)
[Lucifer Jones] 12:54 pm: [How long are we here?]
[] 12:54 pm: *Looks around as he walks with travis making note of points of the base*
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: John, Mute and Travis pile into a utility vehicle and drive over to the main command bunker.
[] 12:55 pm: I doubt the alliance will pull another shadow as close to the core as this is, it would create way to much of a shitstorm with the public and politicians in general but if they start throwing asteroids at us....
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: (You have no idea Lucy. John asked you to link up with the others. Didn't really give any instructions beyond that)
[] 12:55 pm: (You can try me on coms if you want)
[] 12:55 pm: Mute sits in the back ,looking for ambush assasination points on the way
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: "Thank the Buudha for small favors. No chance the Feds will orbital Santo."
[] 12:56 pm: They need the planet back intact at least we have that on our side.
[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: Orbital? Liker a space station?
[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: aha, you mean nuke it
[Lucifer Jones] 12:57 pm: offers a hand to Jedidiah and introduces himself.
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: The drive isn't long as you hop out and enter the bunker. Lots of comm traffic and lots of chatter by a host of tech and planners going over barely seen data.
[] 12:57 pm: *Keeps up his stride with Travis making small talk*
[] 12:57 pm: Marks those he sees, measuring their battleworthines, how they react to their superior et al
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: "Nice to meet ya. I'm Jedidia Wilks. I'm a nurse. Part of Doc's crew when we were on the Rim Medical tour. Seems a long time ago. Others here are Jack Fisher and Deng Shihao."
[] 12:58 pm: Problem is the war's diverting attention and the less then savory folk are taking advantage of it as i told you we had some problems with pirates that took over a mining operation in Regina.
[->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: I don't have a speciality skill there but looking for inside men
[] 12:59 pm: We took down an ASERV though... guess thats something *chuckles*
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: "Oh I'm sure the criminal element is having a field day with all this ruckus, but for now, that gives the Feds the bigger head ache."
[] 12:59 pm: Oh wait no i restate that to Patrole boat
[Lazarus->] 12:59 pm: kinetic orbital bombardment
[->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: OK.
[] 12:59 pm: *Anyway i wait til we get to general for anything else*
[Lazarus->] 12:59 pm: ten times the damge, no radiation
[->Lazarus] 1:00 pm: If a roll is needed for mole hunting let me know
[Lucifer Jones] 1:00 pm: starts asking the usual. Is it always so quiet?]
[Anton Barone] 1:00 pm: brb
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: Travis calls over Taylor-Leigh who approaches looking as harsh as ever. Now that john is within arm's length, he can see she might be pretty if she ever smiled."
[Anton Barone] 1:01 pm: gotta cook a steak
[] 1:01 pm: (Guess she migh recognize me lol)
[Lazarus->] 1:01 pm: int + tactics would give you a hint, but not a lot of info
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: "Mister Iskellian, we meet again. What is it Colonel?"
[] 1:02 pm: *Tips his hat and smiles*
[->Lazarus] 1:02 pm: noty percep tactic?
[->Lazarus] 1:02 pm: Sorry alert tactc
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: Wilks and the othrs prrove to be friendly, almost as if a weight has been taken off their shoulders on seeing the others again.
[] 1:03 pm: I thought you might like to know the alliance are attacking in three days time.
[Lazarus->] 1:03 pm: alert and tactics would work considering you are peeking
[->Lazarus] 1:03 pm: OK, rolling now
[] 1:03 pm: ( Sorry I've been gone and not doing much, nothing really for him to do yet.)
[->Lazarus] 1:03 pm: this is to spot inside men
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: Oddly instead of looking shocked, she smiles and IS pretty.
[] 1:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[] 1:03 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (1) = 6


[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: "Ah they have taken the bait."
[] 1:03 pm: (And I was gone for the last 20 mins.)
[->Lazarus] 1:03 pm: nevermind
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: jb105 has entered at 1:04 pm+
[] 1:04 pm: (wb spikte)
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: "Colonel. Time to prep for operation bug out."
[] 1:04 pm: (Spike*)
[] 1:04 pm: (Might be for only a bit though, not feeling too well.
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: "No sense in letting the Alliance work on their schedule. We leave tomorrow at 2000 hours."
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: (Okay spike, sorry I've not be able to get you into the thick of things)
[] 1:05 pm: Let me guess... your attacking closer to home then the alliance might have thought possible.
[] 1:05 pm: (Im making a wild guess here)
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: "No we are not Mister Iskellian. In fact we are doing the exact opposite."
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: "I knew attacking a core world would draw in the Alliance Fleet in strength and after the fiasco out in the Burnham quadrant. In strength here, means paper thin on the Rim. Tomorrow, every planet in the Georgia and Burnham will launch a coordinated attack to crush what the Alliance has left out there and finally break free of the central planet's rule."
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: "If you play chess mister iskellian, you might be familiar with the idea of the double queen sacrifice."
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: "We sarificed a lot of good people and ships on Three Hills to make taking Santo possible. Now we sacrifice this single planet to free two quadrants."
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: King Khan has left at 1:09 pm+
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: deaconabyss has left at 1:09 pm+
[] 1:09 pm: And you dont think the alliance will bring out the big guns to retake those quadrants ?
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: "If that completes your report. I have an evacuation to plan and..." She looks at her watch. "thirty hours to make it happen."
[] 1:10 pm: "Too many planets, not enough guns" nods to the general
[] 1:10 pm: *shrugs* Well hope the information helped *tips his hat*
[Lucifer Jones] 1:10 pm: So is the infirmary always this quiet?
[] 1:11 pm: "The mines. How do they target"
[] 1:11 pm: ?
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: "They can try, but after the losses in the Burnham quadrant, the Georgia Ssystem, Here and across those two quadrants again, the fleet will not be in position to do much. We have husbanded our best ships for the break out and the Alliance will bleed tomorrow. Bleed more than they did even at Sturgis."
[Zeenix] 1:11 pm: .
[] 1:12 pm: I was in the sturgis... it was not only the alliance that bleed in there.
[->Lazarus] 1:12 pm: Mute wonders how the mines in the minefield target the sdhips
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: "The minefield? most are gravitic, some are magnetic." Travis answers.
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: jksween has left at 1:12 pm+
[] 1:13 pm: Would they target shuttles travis ?
[Anton Barone] 1:13 pm: ( i take it ill need all my pp to pull this off )
[] 1:13 pm: "You know which?"
[Lucifer Jones] 1:13 pm: [pull what off]
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: "Very true, but they have done the lion's share of the bleeding and I know the Core is getting restless."
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: "That was another reason for taking Santo. We knew we could not hold it, but...have you any amiliarity with Earth-That-Was history?"
[->Lazarus] 1:14 pm: (not sure how gravitrc mines work)
[] 1:14 pm: A little.
[] 1:14 pm: Mute pulls out his databook
[] 1:14 pm: and nods
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: has left at 1:14 pm+
[Lazarus->] 1:14 pm: detect changes in the gravity field caused by ship's hulls
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: "Ever hear of something caused the Tet Offensive?"
[] 1:15 pm: looks it up
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: jb105 has left at 1:15 pm+
[] 1:16 pm: I vaguely remember miss taylor.
[] 1:16 pm: shows the Captain the databook
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: "Small brush war in the 20th century. A tiny, but motivated force, defeated a much larger and better equipped force by launching an almost meaningless offensive. It cost them dearly, but they generated the impression that the larger force was losing. This broke support for the war in the larger force and they lost the war."
[] 1:17 pm: ((Heh heh heh heh heh))
[] 1:17 pm: I understand miss taylor
[] 1:18 pm: I just hope it works.
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: "Tomorrow is our Tet Offensive. Support for the war in the Core is already waivering, one more defeat and we can break that support."
[] 1:18 pm: "Would using mines on them "nodding upward "help?"
[] 1:18 pm: If you need me or my crew you can contact me *Gives cortex number*
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: "Since you have a ship, I suggest you prep for a departure through a hot extaction zone."
[] 1:19 pm: And if you plan on making the alliance bleed a little extra with the mines i did have an idea to use remote controlled shuttles as suicide drones.
[->Lazarus] 1:19 pm: Is that run a fighter/shuttle through the minefield and into the alliaqnce fleet a plausible plan?
[] 1:20 pm: nods
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: "If your nosey friend must know. We plan to sweep the mines with a wave of missiles emitting strong gravitic and magnetic signals. Ihave to go now. Thank you for this information."
[] 1:20 pm: "Target command ship"
[] 1:20 pm: shrugs
[] 1:21 pm: Until next time Miss Taylor ... stay alive now.
[] 1:21 pm: *tips his hat and smiles*
[] 1:21 pm: (heh, she don't like me much)
[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: "Indeed. May God watch over us all."
[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: John and Mute, roll Alert + Perception
[] 1:21 pm: I dont think the maker takes sides taylor
[] 1:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 1:21 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (1) = 7


[] 1:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 1:21 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (2) = 9


[Lazarus->] 1:22 pm: You don't know if the mines will target a ship as small as a shuttle of fighter
[] 1:22 pm: willing to spend plot points
[] 1:22 pm: if i need to
[] 1:22 pm: ditto, I haver some to spare
[Lazarus->] 1:22 pm: You get a whiff of that fanaticism again."
[Lazarus->] 1:23 pm: For 2 plot points, you get an impression that this woman is a fanatic
[->Lazarus] 1:23 pm: OK
[->Lazarus] 1:23 pm: burning 2
[->Lazarus] 1:23 pm: Im going to talk to travis about that
[->Lazarus] 1:24 pm: And i want to ask taylor if i can talk to her in private
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: As it is clear she is finished with you, Travis leads you back to his vehicle
[->Lazarus] 1:24 pm: Later that is
[Lazarus->] 1:24 pm: Travis will talk to you. Taylor-Leigh is too busy
[] 1:24 pm: Taylor may we speak in private later *Before he leaves*
[->Lazarus] 1:24 pm: Ah okay
[] 1:24 pm: (ignore that then)
[->Lazarus] 1:24 pm: just as a point of interest for the future, would a crybaby have any effect or could we rig one to have an effect on mines?
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: "I have no time for that and neither do you."
[] 1:25 pm: (I know she is busy i figured i might catch her later)
[Lazarus->] 1:25 pm: they are just communication signals, can't produce those sorts of fields
[] 1:25 pm: *turns and walks away* Some other time then miss taylor good luck to you.
[->Lazarus] 1:25 pm: thought as much
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: "Indeed. Good luck to us all."
[] 1:25 pm: one step behind and to the right
[] 1:26 pm: Im going to wait til Travis is alone with me and mute
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: You pile into the vehicle and head back to Travis' HQ
[] 1:26 pm: So travis where is cynthia hanging out these days.
[] 1:26 pm: If you dont mind me speaking freely travis
[] 1:26 pm: I have some concerns about Taylor Leigh.
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: "She's largely recovered. Still has a bit of a limp. But I'm sure she'd dance a jig or two if you were to visit. She's near my command post."
[] 1:27 pm: As far as i remember the Tet Offencive was a god damn massacre Travis. And thats both sides.
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: "Everyone that meets her has concerns about her. She's a hard ass, harder than any man."
[] 1:28 pm: It's not that which concerns me travis.
[] 1:28 pm: It's like she takes things to the point of being fanatical sometimes ... i dont know much about her or her past.
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: "I looked it up when she kept going on about it. Yes, the smaller force committed was destoryed as a fighting force, but their sacrifice allowed the main force, specifically witheld to the follow on fight survived."
[Anton Barone] 1:29 pm: ( back for the most part if i missed a roll i applogize )
[Lucifer Jones] 1:29 pm: [we crashed]
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: new name of the ship is the Lawn Dart
[Anton Barone] 1:30 pm: ( was gabel flying )
[] 1:30 pm: Or just remove angel and call it Fire.
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: "I don't like her callousness, but dammit John. This is as close to beating the Feds as we have ever been."
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: "Now enough of that talk. We will need every ship we have."
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: "You need to be ready to lift on her signal. We'll have to leave the medical gear behind to we can pack in as many wounded as possible."
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: The word goes out and the entire Neo-Browncoat force goes into a frenzy of activity.
[] 1:33 pm: I will go visit cynthia to see how she's doing then go to the medical facility.
[Lucifer Jones] 1:34 pm: So anything going on at the medical facility?
[] 1:34 pm: ditto
[] 1:34 pm: How about "Fire Streak"?
[Lucifer Jones] 1:34 pm: :)
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: John does have time to swing by Cynthia's supply tent if he wats
[] 1:34 pm: ((It was a British AAM in the 50s and 60s, arming the Lightning))
[] 1:34 pm: I do that Laz
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: When the word reaches the field hospital about the bug out, there is near chaos as the patients are transported to whatever ship has room for them
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: The Fire Angel as the designated medical ship, has the burden of taking the most badly wounded
[Lucifer Jones] 1:35 pm: Without thinking Lucy will begin to prepr the most badly wounded.
[Lucifer Jones] 1:35 pm: *prep
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: (I remember the Lightning. I've seen one in flight)
[Anton Barone] 1:36 pm: ( stap them in i am a crazy flyer )
[Anton Barone] 1:36 pm: strap
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: The extra medical expertise is appreciated and the ship is going to be crowded
[] 1:36 pm: ((We used to make our own military jets... then we decided to sell out and just buy American. *sighs*))
[Lucifer Jones] 1:37 pm: even begins reading charts.
[] 1:37 pm: ((The TSR.2 was so good a design, it would still be operational))
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: YOu enter the supply tent and you can hear the shouting inside as her voice directs the others to stat packing things up
[] 1:38 pm: Still barking orders i see Cynthia *Says as he enters the tent*
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: Without looking, she hears you enter the tent. She pivots with a snarl. "Whatever you want we ain't got... Well ta ma de."
[] 1:39 pm: Heard you took some Shrapnel in three hills.
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: In a most unmilitary fashion, she limps over to John and plants a deep soul searing kiss on his lips
[] 1:39 pm: (Fisher was the gung ho kid right who died ?)
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: then steps back and slaps him silly
[] 1:39 pm: stares at his feer not realizing it was *that* kind of meeting
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: (Fisher survived, saved cynthia)
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: (But yes, he is the gung ho one)
[] 1:40 pm: (Who was it that died oh Nancy)
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: has left at 1:40 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: "YOu hun dan! Where in the hell have you been? Scared the living daylights out of me."
[] 1:40 pm: I was worried you had all died when i returned back to three hills *Rubs his cheek* It was nothing but a crater.
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: Dusterboy has entered at 1:40 pm+
[] 1:41 pm: I just brought some info back to Taylor Leigh that the alliance are attacking in three days. thats where i been *Smiles*
[Lucifer Jones] 1:42 pm: [wb Duster]
[] 1:42 pm: (wb)
[Serenity Session 43: Running the Gauntlet]: Jools has left at 1:42 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: "Yeah, I guess our timing really stinks. No time for a 'proper' reunion. but if'n we back it to safety. You better be ready Mister to give me what I've be waiting for."
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: "Not get the hell out of here. I've got to pack."
[] 1:42 pm: If you need a lift off planet your free to join
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: Smiles broadly as she shoos you out of her tent.
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: "I've got a berth on one of the freighters. You just keep yourself alive."
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: "NOW GIT!"
[] 1:43 pm: *Tips his hat* You to. *Walks out to the med center*
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: The next twenty four hours is a blur of activity
[] 1:44 pm: *Meets up with deng and the rest*
[Lucifer Jones] 1:45 pm: is busy preping worst cases.
[Lucifer Jones] 1:45 pm: ;)
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: You make your helooes and they are glad to see you as they help load the ship
[Dusterboy] 1:45 pm: "Good to see she's doing all right. I never thought Jack had that kind of guts, though" Frank grins.
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: You all get less than four hours sleep as the entire base preps to go
[] 1:45 pm: Pitches in where he can
[] 1:46 pm: Well it seems we came here only to get shipped off again as soon as we arrived.
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: That is ALMOST everyone. It seems part of Taylor-Leigh's Double Queen sacrifice means the soldiers operating the SAM batteries will have to be a rear guard
[Dusterboy] 1:46 pm: Such is life, John - and death.
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: By the time the load is is finished, you have thirty badly wounded aboard the ship
[Lucifer Jones] 1:47 pm: [has the captain come by the med facility yet?
[] 1:47 pm: *shakes his head* This aint right no matter what people believe you should never leave troops behind.
[Lucifer Jones] 1:47 pm: oh past that I suppose.
[] 1:47 pm: (I just did Luci)
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: The cargo bay, the corrodors and even the shuttles are packed to the gills with wounded.
[Lucifer Jones] 1:48 pm: is running around checking patients charts.
[Dusterboy] 1:48 pm: *Frank shakes his head* Someday, we're going to stop killing each other.... not today, though, I guess."
[Anton Barone] 1:48 pm: " ready to go when you all are med boat fire angle loaded " ( over coms )
[Lucifer Jones] 1:48 pm: [Are they alolowing some of the medical staff to travel with us?
[Anton Barone] 1:48 pm: angel
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: You all feel bone tired as you sit around the common room table eating without tasting your food
[] 1:49 pm: The med staff was origionally our staff
[] 1:49 pm: (At least the guys you met Jones)
[Lucifer Jones] 1:49 pm: is calling orders to nurses.
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: Deng, Wilks, and Fisher wouldn't be any other place than aboard the ire Angel
[Lucifer Jones] 1:49 pm: Ire Angel (might be more appropriate)
[] 1:49 pm: So Fisher i heard you saved cynthia's life i knew you had it in you.
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: As far as you can see, you've done everything you can to be ready
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: and almost on cue with that thought comes flash traffic over the command net.
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: "ALL SHIPS< ALL SHIPS LIFT LIFT LIFT!!"
[Lucifer Jones] 1:51 pm: 'STEADY THOSE PATIENTS!
[Anton Barone] 1:51 pm: *lifts off *
[] 1:51 pm: does what he can
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: The medical crew runs to follow Lucy's orders
[] 1:51 pm: *Takes his seat on the second pilot chair*
[Anton Barone] 1:51 pm: " can we have a hard burn ready just in case "? over coms
[] 1:51 pm: That's ricks job.
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: So the derringer is going to stay in the container?
[Anton Barone] 1:52 pm: ( has ricked rolled away )
[Dusterboy] 1:52 pm: *Frank is in the med bay, trying to keep the patients steady*
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:52 pm: Frank is a doctor right?
[Zeenix] 1:53 pm: do I need to roll for something
[Zeenix] 1:53 pm: for the hardburn
[Lucifer Jones->Lazarus] 1:53 pm: I'll give up my bunk for the trip if it can fit a couple of patients.
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: Int + base mech eng Z
[] 1:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 1:53 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d8 (1) = 9


[] 1:53 pm: Tactics on the derringer
[Zeenix] 1:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6+d4)
[Zeenix] 1:53 pm:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d6 (1)+ 1d4 (3) = 10


[Zeenix] 1:53 pm: that was 2 plotpoints
[] 1:54 pm: I guess we would need it to escape
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: One more fighter might make a difference, but your job as captain is on the bridge.
[] 1:54 pm: I can command via coms as well i guess but
[] 1:54 pm: Not as effective
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: Rick makes the necessary adjustments and hard burn will be available on command
[] 1:55 pm: I will prep the derringer to be able to jump out of the container how about that
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: You would NOT be able to use Leadership via comms
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: Since you have yet to rig a motor to the doors of the container, the best you can do is lash the doors open. That will not change the fact you will need to do an EVA to get to the figher
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: As Anton feeds power to the engines
[] 1:56 pm: Choices choices
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: he can see wave after wave of SAMs being fired
[] 1:57 pm: We might need the derringer for later
[] 1:57 pm: I will save the missiles on it and go with leadership on bridge
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: He lifts in the crowd of other ships out of atmo, he can see the minefield sparkling with detonations as the mines are swept
[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: a quick scan of the area shows the Feds were caught by surprise and have yet to fully respond
[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: SO john quick question...since you do not use the fighter, do you put the missiles in the air lock to be hand launched?
[] 1:59 pm: To help out we will use the crybabies
[] 1:59 pm: Yes
[] 1:59 pm: On the missiles
[] 1:59 pm: We will use them in the airlock instead
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: ok, who is going to be the manual lift in the airlock?
[] 1:59 pm: I will task Mute and Jones on it. on each airlock
[] 2:00 pm: (IM guessing you guys are strong)
[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: Anton roll d8+d10 as you try to avoid collision with the other ships
[] 2:00 pm: (From what i have gathered)
[] 2:00 pm: I will help shoot the gremlin when needed. (As i have D4 heavy weapons)
[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: Ok, tracking Lucy and Mute in the airlock
[Lucifer Jones] 2:00 pm: [How are things in the patient area?]
[Lucifer Jones] 2:01 pm: OK
[Lucifer Jones] 2:01 pm: Hands charts to Bishop
[Lucifer Jones] 2:01 pm: ;)
[] 2:01 pm: Is jones a doctor im not sure on your professions now guys
[Lucifer Jones] 2:01 pm: Yes.
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: They are as secuded as possible. Frank should be able to handle if anyone crashes
[] 2:01 pm: (I'm a doc.)
[Lucifer Jones] 2:01 pm: Special Forces Combat Surgeon]
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: Anton?
[] 2:01 pm: Spike can help Frank with the patients
[Anton Barone] 2:02 pm: 2 pp
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: 2d8+d10
[] 2:02 pm: (Your guy looks like he can lift a ton Grim thats why i tasked you on the rockets lol)
[] 2:02 pm: I'm just running around fetching things people ask me to
[] 2:02 pm: (Grimm? )
[Lazarus->Lucifer Jones] 2:02 pm: sorry missed this window. Yes frank is a doctor
[] 2:02 pm: (Jones = Grimm)
[Lucifer Jones] 2:02 pm: Yes
[] 2:02 pm: (Oh crap didn't know that.)
[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: roll it anton
[Zeenix] 2:03 pm: Doctor Jones eh
[Lucifer Jones] 2:03 pm: NO worries Gabe
[] 2:03 pm: (It's the color.)
[Lucifer Jones] 2:03 pm: [No one asked me what I did]
[Anton Barone] 2:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8+d10)
[Anton Barone] 2:03 pm:

-> 2d8 (3,6 = 9) + 1d10 (8) = 17


[] 2:03 pm: (Thats why i asked heh)
[Lucifer Jones] 2:04 pm: [hehe] Yes I can lift a ton, perhaps dead lift one literally? j/k
[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: Anton brilliantly negotiates his way as the Neo-Browncoat fleet bursts from atmo
[Anton Barone] 2:04 pm: ( 2 pp left )
[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: As they sky shifts from blue to the unforgiving black of space, the Alliance rapid reaction force begins to swarm in
[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: John has a flashback to Sturgis and at least that time he was in a warship
[] 2:05 pm: *Sends a shiver down his spine*
[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: how this mass of freighters with a scattering of small craft are going to survive in this fight is anyone's guess
[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: FADE TO BLACK
[Dusterboy] 2:05 pm: ((Just so long as his name isn't "Indiana"))
[] 2:06 pm: well you can say the fade to black was more conveniant now laz
[] 2:06 pm: Much better then the last one heh
[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: Better pacing this time
[] 2:06 pm: heh
[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: HOWEVER....
[Zeenix] 2:06 pm: Daww no counting this time?
[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: points finger of blame at HH
[] 2:06 pm: More setbacks ?
[Zeenix] 2:06 pm: no math sessions
[Dusterboy] 2:06 pm: This was a good session, even if Frank didn't have anything (almost) to do
[] 2:06 pm: ah AC
[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: Next week is Aethercon
[Lucifer Jones] 2:07 pm: I tried to get you involved Duster.
[Dusterboy] 2:07 pm: I know
[Anton Barone] 2:07 pm: i am in that game all ready
[Lucifer Jones] 2:07 pm: I was just about to confer with you about something then Gabe had me go elsewhere ergo I passed you the patient tablet I was reviewing. ;)
[Lucifer Jones] 2:07 pm: So no game!?!?
[Dusterboy] 2:07 pm: Next week is Aethercon. And I'm bricking myself.
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: As I did not get choice of time slots, the imp of the preverse has me running a serenity adventure at 10am-2pm on sunday
[Lucifer Jones] 2:07 pm: :(
[Dusterboy] 2:08 pm: Bum
[] 2:08 pm: (Sorry the last time frank was on the missiles Grimm although he did get a nice shot off he was a bit to weak to lift the damn things)
[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: As it stands, I only have two players signed up
[Lucifer Jones] 2:08 pm: Well that royally sucketh!
[] 2:08 pm: Hey Laz
[] 2:08 pm: Want another player ?
[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: That is not enough to run
[Anton Barone] 2:08 pm: we can jump on the table to still play
[Dusterboy] 2:08 pm: I think that should be "Well, that doth royally suck))
[] 2:08 pm: if its around the same time frame i can play that day
[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: however, I also expect others to show up at the last minute, you know how gamers are
[Anton Barone] 2:08 pm: it is same exact time
[Dusterboy] 2:08 pm: So can I
[Lucifer Jones] 2:09 pm: OH no Gabe, no worries. To be honest I had a casual bet with Laz sto see how long it would take for anyone to figure out what I did.
[Anton Barone] 2:09 pm: isnt it laz ?
[Lucifer Jones] 2:09 pm: Sucketh
[] 2:09 pm: jump in on it man
[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: Therefore, due to circumstances beyond my control. HH...I'm loking in your direction...there will be no game next week
[] 2:09 pm: (I was unsure what exactly you did you seemed like military just dident know what)
[Lucifer Jones] 2:09 pm: Actually Gabe, if it didn't come out this session I would have approached the Captian and at least let him know.
[] 2:09 pm: ducks
[Lucifer Jones] 2:10 pm: This is the character I've been sitting on for JP's never gonna happen Minisix game.
[] 2:10 pm: (Yeah i really want to get to know the crew better i will get around to some small rp with you guys when we arent dodging missiles and what not lol)
[Lucifer Jones] 2:10 pm: Damn that HH
[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: I have already cleared it with House Six ro run on 25 November
[Lucifer Jones] 2:10 pm: If people email me descriptions I might be inclined to make a crew portrait Like i did for my SWSK game.