Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:46 am+

[Lazarus] 9:46 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.

[->Lazarus] 9:47 am: I want you to know I think you are a great player et al.. but 68 skill points... I hate you ;)

[Lazarus->] 9:47 am: HEY. I did NOT design Cortex

[->Lazarus] 9:47 am: Is there any level adjustment or do you start all new characters at the base?

[->Lazarus] 9:48 am: Nooooo I know.. but I always put 150% effort in making good quality legitamate characters.

[->Lazarus] 9:48 am: ;)

[Lazarus->] 9:48 am: THe level adjustment is you ae starting at Veteran. The original players started at Greenhorn

[General Chatter]: Executive Spike has entered at 9:49 am+

[->Lazarus] 9:49 am: Ahh ok no problem.

[General Chatter]: has left at 9:50 am+

[->Lazarus] 9:50 am: You said Perception and agility or Dodge were paramount?

[Lazarus->] 9:50 am: perception is one of the skills new players overlook

[Lazarus->] 9:50 am: Dodge is very important

[->Lazarus] 9:50 am: Not after I read it!!!!

[Lazarus->] 9:50 am: getting shot in Cortex is bad

[->Lazarus] 9:51 am: What level of dodge do you recommend at least an d8?

[Lazarus->] 9:51 am: at a minimum

[->Lazarus] 9:51 am: just for comparison what Medical Specialties skills does your current doctor have?

[General Chatter]: Utgardloki has entered at 9:52 am+

[->Lazarus] 9:52 am: I'm sooooooooooooo close.

[Lazarus->] 9:52 am: He's more of a Clinician, hang on

[->Lazarus] 9:52 am: kk

[->Lazarus] 9:53 am: I worked on this untiul we left for the party, then I've been up since like 5am working on this (Ziva got up so I had to anyway.

[Lazarus->] 9:54 am: - General Practice, Physiology, Anatomy, Surgery

[->Lazarus] 9:55 am: WOW I was just taking Internal Med and Surgery

[->Lazarus] 9:55 am: figure that was sufficient for a combat surgeon.

[General Chatter]: King Khan has entered at 9:56 am+

[->Lazarus] 9:56 am: Why do some medical staff have Scientific Expertise?

[->Lazarus] 9:57 am: at like d6?

[->Lazarus] 9:57 am: Would it be sufficient to have it ad d2 if at all?

[->Lazarus] 9:57 am: (Skilled only ergo the d2)

[->Lazarus] 9:57 am: The game starting in 3 minutes or 1 hour ?

[->Lazarus] 9:57 am: My clocks were turned back so i came on an hour earlier just incase

[->Lazarus] 9:59 am: ?

[->Lazarus] 9:59 am: Sorry didn't mean to ramble.

[General Chatter]: Sweeper has entered at 9:59 am+

[Lazarus->] 9:59 am: Aw crap, that's why no one is here

[Lazarus->] 9:59 am: we haven't changed time zones yet

[Lazarus->] 10:00 am: Understanding chemistry is an important skill for a doctor

[->Lazarus] 10:01 am: Well it's not like we werent talking about it last session :(

[->Lazarus] 10:01 am: Guess they will come on an hour later then expected

[Lazarus->] 10:02 am: I guess, doesn't explain omega, but then again he's always had problems with the time zones

[Lazarus->] 10:03 am: I'll see if I can find anyone on skype

[->Lazarus] 10:03 am: I thought i was the only one in europe or do america change timezones differently as well ?

[->Lazarus] 10:03 am: sigh...

[->Lazarus] 10:04 am: 6 more points to shave...

[General Chatter]: Zeenix has entered at 10:04 am+

[->Lazarus] 10:04 am: six poins 1,2,3,4,5,6 sigh.

[Lazarus->] 10:04 am: The US changed things a few yers back for some dumb ass reason

[Lazarus->] 10:04 am: you could get by with a d4

[->Lazarus] 10:04 am: =/

[Lazarus->] 10:04 am: as you said, he is a combat doctor

[->Lazarus] 10:05 am: I got zee on

[->Lazarus] 10:05 am: that still required me to shave 4 more points ;)

[->Lazarus] 10:05 am: But i dont have anyone else on skyoe

[Lazarus->] 10:05 am: cool

[->Lazarus] 10:05 am: skype*

[->Lazarus] 10:05 am: I survival the same as what we use in SW?

[->Lazarus] 10:05 am: I've not seen any character examples with survival

[->Lazarus] 10:05 am: even some I would expect.

[Lazarus->] 10:06 am: It is similar to the SW version, but hasn't come up often

[->Lazarus] 10:06 am: OH wait its not skilled only, so its not impossible.

[->Lazarus] 10:09 am: Maybe I shold have made a pilot... my apologies.

[Lazarus->] 10:09 am: omega has always had problems with time zones

[->Lazarus] 10:10 am: Well I think I have the character done. Email it to you? Do you ahve a sheet for me to put it on?

[Lazarus] 10:10 am: I created room "Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion"

[->Lazarus] 10:10 am: Question: Can I start out having been in this place for a while, long enough for the local to know me as 'Mute' (say that it followed me around from the ship I came in on etc)?

[General Chatter]: Executive Spike has entered at 10:10 am+

[General Chatter]: Executive Spike has left at 10:10 am+

[General Chatter]: Zeenix has left at 10:10 am+

[General Chatter]: has left at 10:10 am+

[Lazarus->] 10:10 am: sure

[->Lazarus] 10:11 am: OK

Welcome! You have entered [Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion] at 10:11 am+

[->Lazarus] 10:11 am: Danke

[Lazarus->] 10:11 am: sure email it, doesn't have to be on a sheet.

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: has entered at 10:11 am+

[->Lazarus] 10:12 am: ok tweaking things.

[->Lazarus] 10:12 am: I know you said it would be silly to get a skill only to use it once would you recommend just trying to find somone to pain the ship then and pay them for the job

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: has left at 10:12 am+

[Lazarus] 10:12 am: I am assuming at this point that both Irish and is buddy are not serious about being in the game and will take steps this session about that

[Lazarus->] 10:13 am: you can use artistry

[Lazarus->] 10:13 am: I just wouldn't recommend buyingpainting

[Lazarus] 10:13 am: However, both HH and grim wish to join the campaign, so we have a zero sum gain

[] 10:13 am: Going to need to check laundry in about 25

[] 10:13 am: Just a heads up

[] 10:13 am: so 12:40 ERST

[] 10:14 am: EST

[Lazarus] 10:14 am: well so much for intros

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 10:14 am: How many points? 42 for attributes?

[->Lazarus] 10:14 am: Is there a Shepherd in this pasrty btw? Just asking

[Lazarus] 10:14 am: Do what you have to do, I'll figure out something

[->Lazarus] 10:14 am: okay

[Lazarus->] 10:14 am: no there is not

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 10:15 am: Veteran level 48

[->Lazarus] 10:15 am: OK, bummer, that would have been an easy in.

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 10:15 am: Alright.

[Lazarus->] 10:15 am: Sure would be, one would be welcome

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: King Khan has left at 10:15 am+

[Lazarus->] 10:15 am: but the fighter pilot would be a good thing

[->Lazarus] 10:15 am: Fair word of warning

[Lazarus] 10:16 am: I don't expect duster for another 45 minutes

[->Lazarus] 10:16 am: could always tos an NPC in to the scene for intro purposes only.

[->Lazarus] 10:16 am: special forces would be more proficient in assault rifles or pistols?

[Lazarus->] 10:16 am: I'll figure out something

[->Lazarus] 10:16 am: OK :)

[Lazarus->] 10:16 am: I'd say d8 in both

[->Lazarus] 10:16 am: nevermind.

[->Lazarus] 10:16 am: ok

[Lazarus->] 10:17 am: On what? The painting?

[->Lazarus] 10:17 am: What happened to Irish and his buddy ?

[->Lazarus] 10:17 am: Asuming I'm in a bar?

[Lazarus->] 10:17 am: Irish has proved to be worthless, his buddy gave me a bad vibe last session

[->Lazarus] 10:18 am: the watering hole where folks go to look to latch on with a crew

[Lazarus->] 10:18 am: whated to put the pirates in the mine and blow it up

[->Lazarus] 10:18 am: As for the word of warning

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: has left at 10:18 am+

[->Lazarus] 10:18 am: i played with hockey before

[->Lazarus] 10:18 am: Lets just say it did not go down to well

[->Lazarus] 10:18 am: and I have internal Med and Surgery. I was either going to take them at d10, d10 or d8, d12... any suggestions?

[->Lazarus] 10:18 am: I never talk bad about people but hes one of those guys i wouldnt want to play with again

[Lazarus->] 10:19 am: I have my concerns, we'll see what happens

[Lazarus] 10:19 am: ok

[Lazarus] 10:19 am: Of my core four players, I only have two

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 10:20 am: Any traits and flaws banned?

[Lazarus] 10:20 am: Of the two that want to join, neither is quite ready to do so

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 10:20 am: Anything metal like traumatic flashes or crippling like blind

[->Lazarus] 10:20 am: He's an okay guy but he has so many personal rules that everyone else has to follow that kind of destroyed the campaign ii was playing in

[Executive Spike] 10:20 am: I'm making the sheet right now, won't take that long I think.

[->Lazarus] 10:20 am: But that was a year ago so i dont know

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: has entered at 10:20 am+

[] 10:21 am: You have everything you need from me right Laz?

[Lazarus->] 10:21 am: That won't happen here. He plays via my method or he can join Mick out the airlock

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 10:21 am: Ah, alright.

[Lazarus] 10:21 am: Yes HH

[] 10:21 am: OK

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 10:21 am: I did hear though like pill poppers arn't allowed right?

[Lazarus->] 10:21 am: I'd say both at d10

[Lazarus] 10:22 am: Okay, let me do the intro and figure out what happens from there

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 10:22 am: correct, no junkies

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 10:22 am: dang it :P

[->Lazarus] 10:23 am: Just voicing my concerns thats all you know im pretty patient with people i just dident want another mick incident happening.

[Lazarus] 10:23 am: Serenity From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion. GM - Lazarus. Players - Gabel, Zeenix. Missing omega and Duster. Joining this session Grimmshaw and Hockey_Hippie and Probably Executive Spike

[Lazarus->] 10:24 am: I know you are patient and I don't want another blow up either

[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: Lastly to make sure I understand the skills cost. d6 = 6points. to get a d6 in general skill but a d8 in a specialty the specialty at d8 costs just 2 points

[Lazarus] 10:24 am: During the last session...

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: King Khan has left at 10:24 am+

[Lazarus] 10:25 am: The crew went to go do a simple cargo run for their contact on Regina when they stumbled onto a group of pirates that had taken over the mine where they were supposed to pick up the cargo

[->Lazarus] 10:25 am: I would only be able to up my artistry to a d4 this session correct

[Lazarus] 10:25 am: In an extended fight, they defeated the pirates and saved a total of eight out of 25 miners

[Lazarus->] 10:26 am: yes

[Lazarus->] 10:26 am: so two skills at d8 in the same general skill would cost a total of 10 points

[->Lazarus] 10:26 am: Ive kind of been fighting the urge to spend my exp and get another stat upgrade to a D10 for 40 exp but it would take me a while to save up

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: has left at 10:27 am+

[->Lazarus] 10:27 am: Oh, what does empty hand damage do?

[->Lazarus] 10:27 am: And the last ?.... Could Prejudice be defined as military "gung-ho" type meaning regardless of who it is, He is prejudice against military that do nto cinsider civilians or the consequences of their actions.

[->Lazarus] 10:27 am: Mostly because i like the idea of the big damned hero Heroic level

[Lazarus] 10:27 am: After deliveing the cargo, they went to testify against the pirates, which resulted in the handful of survivors being hanged.

[->Lazarus] 10:27 am: kind of plays in to him being a Dr.

[Lazarus] 10:27 am: The owners of the mine where grateful and gave the crew a cash bonus for saving their men

[Lazarus] 10:28 am: Their contct also informed tem that their commander Colonel Travis had accompanied General Taylor-Leigh on her bold surprise attack on Santo

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: Anton Barone has left at 10:29 am+

[Lazarus->] 10:29 am: Up to you, you can buy a lot of skills for 40 points though

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: Anton Barone has entered at 10:29 am+

[Executive Spike] 10:29 am: ( There he is. )

[Lazarus] 10:29 am: Ah, we have a quorum now

[] 10:29 am: [Here is who?]

[Anton Barone] 10:29 am: ( over slept )

[] 10:29 am: Hey Omegaa

[] 10:29 am: {Isn't that a bag full of arrows?]

[Anton Barone] 10:30 am: hey

[Lazarus->] 10:30 am: the difference between your attack and the defender's roll

[->Lazarus] 10:30 am: OK

[Lazarus] 10:30 am: Anton = omega

[] 10:30 am: I gathered that

[->Lazarus] 10:30 am: Would you allow me to take a D6 artistry by the end of the session ?

[Lazarus->] 10:31 am: He certainly could be prejudice against the military for getting court martiallied

[->Lazarus] 10:31 am: So D4 during and the last d6 once session ends i guess

[] 10:31 am: [Bad at time zones + over slept = Omega!]

[Lazarus->] 10:31 am: You might be a tad busy for that

[->Lazarus] 10:31 am: K then i will save my exp

[->Lazarus] 10:31 am: I was going to replace the court martialed part.

[->Lazarus] 10:32 am: but I can keep it.

[Lazarus] 10:32 am: THus after nearly a week of delay, the crew is ready to try and rejoin their friends on Santo

[Anton Barone] 10:32 am: ( baby = over slepping )

[Lazarus] 10:32 am: but what they have heard via almost constant newsfeed over the cortex is not good

[->Lazarus] 10:32 am: let me finish the write up and you'll ahve it in a few mintur4es.

[Lazarus] 10:33 am: The Purplebellies were completely surprised by the attack on a core world, which allowed the Neo_Browncoats to land almost completely unopposed...

[->Lazarus] 10:33 am: (You know i guess i should probably get Freighter on my pilot skills as well when i look at it)

[->Lazarus] 10:34 am: My apologies but I need to clarify one more thing. Did you say since I was Court Martialed and discharged so to speak... I had a military rank (which was taken) so I did not need to take the asset Military rank?

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: They were so threatened by the attack that they pulled oout ships from just about every place to put a blockade around Santo prior to massing enough forces to counter attack

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: Percevil has left at 10:35 am+

[Lazarus->] 10:35 am: If you stick with the court martial, you will not have Rank

[Lazarus->] 10:35 am: makes sense

[->Lazarus] 10:35 am: Right. but for my character write up I had one at one time?

[->Lazarus] 10:35 am: But I get no benefit from it anymore.

[->Lazarus] 10:36 am: because it was taken.

[] 10:36 am: what military references are used. Which branch did they all meld into?

[Lazarus] 10:36 am: You know if you are going to run the blockade, it's going to take some heavy weapons and right now, you've got no missiles for either the Fire Angel or your Derringer

[Lazarus] 10:37 am: Purplebellies = Feds = Alliance

[Anton Barone] 10:37 am: " or some really fancy flying "

[Lazarus] 10:37 am: Neo-Browncoats = Independents = Rebels

[] 10:37 am: Ok.

[] 10:37 am: thanks

[Lazarus->] 10:38 am: You can mention your previous rank, but it no longer counts

[] 10:38 am: "I am a Leaf on the wind. Watch me soar."

[->Lazarus] 10:38 am: KK

[Anton Barone] 10:38 am: ( o but i can be )

[Lazarus] 10:38 am: IXNAY on the SPOILERS. Grim hasn't seen the movie

[] 10:38 am: (Oh, sorry)

[Lazarus] 10:38 am: np

[] 10:39 am: I haven't seen most of the episode either. :P

[Lazarus] 10:39 am: THus our session opens up on Regina in the city of Helene at the conclusion of the trial

[] 10:39 am: BUt I can compartmentalize so innuendo and out the other .

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: The crew that has testified are grimly satisfied in that justice has been served

[->Lazarus] 10:40 am: Regina Core, Border or Rim?

[Lazarus] 10:41 am: The one survivor that crawled to your ship and clued you in on the pirates has decided that he is going back to help reopen the mine as one of the few people experienced in the operations of that specific mine

[] 10:42 am: (Unless you get my dice rolls Omega)

[Lazarus] 10:42 am: Roman Cook was always a bit uncomfortable being around that many lawmen, disappeared as soon as he'd testified

[Lazarus->] 10:42 am: Rim, Georgia system heart of the rebellioin

[->Lazarus] 10:43 am: OK

[Anton Barone] 10:43 am: true that stay over there gable mabey i can hide behind hh let the mapel leaf proctect my dice )

[->Lazarus] 10:43 am: For obvious reasons, my guy would avoid the core like the bloody plague

[Lazarus] 10:43 am: He left a note saying he was hooking back up with some old friends, you can only hope that didn't mean Molly Hatchet

[Lazarus->] 10:44 am: sure

[Lazarus] 10:44 am: John had just finished refueling and restocking the ship with food for the run to Santo, but the heavy weapons seemed to be the hold up

[->Lazarus] 10:45 am: (would now be a good time to check laundry or am I coming up?

[Lazarus->] 10:45 am: How do you want to join the crew? Your guy likely to join the rebellion

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: You were all in the common room of the Fire Angel trying to figure out your next step

[->Lazarus] 10:46 am: I would have thought barrrom brawl defending someone would be the obvious way to go. They don't know him from Adam, he doesn't speak much so he's not going to win them over with words.

[Anton Barone] 10:46 am: " if we run a blockade do we get big guns or do we pray i can fly good enough "?

[] 10:47 am: Looking around the ship it felt empty again people had come and gone just like people do on the long journey since the ship first took off. But some had stayed and thats all that counted in John's mind people were entitled to come and go as they pleased the angel was his home now either way he was staying, but he knew to break the blockade he would need to find some more ammo and prehaps a few more crewmen to help out in these troubled times.

[Lazarus->] 10:47 am: okay, we'll see what develops

[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: Ok, can I check laundry? 5 minutes or is this coming up now?

[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: I'm flexible

[Lazarus->] 10:48 am: go ahead and go 5 minutes is no big deal

[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: OK, brb

[Lazarus->] 10:48 am: They'll take that long to figure out a plan

[Lazarus] 10:49 am: "You know I'm no fighter, but I can throw a mean missile out the airlock if we need to." Frank replies to Anton.

[] 10:49 am: Since the alliance are blockading santo we will need to ressuply our munitions stocks for the gremlin and the derringer but the problem is finding somone who'd be willing to spare them at this point in time.

[Lazarus] 10:51 am: You've all been rather busy with the trial, so you haven't been able to make the rounds with the local underground or black market

[->Lazarus] 10:51 am: back

[] 10:51 am: (This would be our first stop then.)

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 10:51 am: You here dude?

[Anton Barone] 10:52 am: " we got the coin to get these toys "?

[Lazarus->] 10:52 am: kk

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 10:52 am: 20 skill points right?

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 10:52 am: 68

[] 10:52 am: If we aint got the coin we have jewles that might work as trade

[->Lazarus] 10:52 am: You could make me a bouncer at the bar. Just thought of that.

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 10:52 am: Sorry, more or less. My father needs help with excel so Im a bit divided

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 10:52 am: Oh, alright.

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 10:52 am: Man I was way off.

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 10:53 am: kk, gotta help Pops first

[->Lazarus] 10:53 am: I'm guesing this bar is a check your firearms at the door type of place?

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 10:53 am: just a bit :-)

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 10:53 am:

-> 1d6 (4)

 

[] 10:53 am: Either way we gotta pull our resources to try and find somone who might sell us the goods first.

[Lazarus->] 10:54 am: Not this far out on the Rim, weapons are considered normal accessories to evening wear

[->Lazarus] 10:54 am: OK, :)

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: jb105 has entered at 10:54 am+

[Lazarus->] 10:54 am: but you can be a bouncer

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: (hey jb)

[jb105] 10:55 am: (sorry im late buddy)

[->Lazarus] 10:55 am: "Should I wear the blue gun tonight or the green one?" :P

[Lazarus] 10:55 am: In either case, you know if someone IS willing to sell weapons, they are unlikely to come to you

[Lazarus] 10:55 am: (NP jb, just starting due to some European time zone issues)

[] 10:55 am: Streewise check then

[Lazarus->] 10:55 am: very much so

[] 10:55 am: as we check the streets for anyone willing to part with something like that

[->Lazarus] 10:56 am: He wouldn't have his shotgun on his person, it would be behind the bar. Killing customers is bad for busines, breaking bomes, not so much.

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: Anyone that wants to try can roll Int + Covert, streetwise if they have it

[] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[] 10:56 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d8 (4) = 6

 

[Lazarus->] 10:56 am: also true

[] 10:56 am: Normal way to start off the day

[Lazarus->] 10:56 am: Also true

[Zeenix] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)

[Zeenix] 10:56 am:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d6 (3) = 11

 

[->Lazarus] 10:57 am: long as you leave one arm working :)

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 10:57 am: You ask around a bit and find a tavern where 'other than honest' business is known to occur. The Ruptured Duck

[->Lazarus] 10:58 am: Just wondering would there be any way to use our shuttles as mobile asteroid projectile weapons ?

[Lazarus->] 10:58 am: Your place is called the Ruptured Duck and the others should be on the way soon

[->Lazarus] 10:58 am: you are going to have to talk me through the dice mechanics for the first bit.

[->Lazarus] 10:58 am: In case of dire need or otherwise

[Lazarus->] 10:58 am: Expensive, but yes you can use them as kinetic weapons

[Zeenix] 10:59 am: *Returns to the captain* "I hear theres this tavern nearby we might wanna check. Its called the ruptured duck."

[Zeenix] 10:59 am: "Whatever that means."

[Lazarus->] 10:59 am: the command is /roll whatever dice you use

[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: To fling them into the path of ships or use remote controle to ram into the bridge of other ships

[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: Attribute + Skill?

[Anton Barone] 10:59 am: " i can look over the waves and see if there any wrecks out there we can salvage for parts or coin ".

[Lazarus->] 10:59 am: like /roll d8+d6

[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: I got the roll thing, just the Serenity mechanic

[Lazarus->] 10:59 am: almost always stat+skill and add

[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: Ability + Skill os it?

[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: I wont do it but i like to keep my options open if something ever happens

[Lazarus->] 10:59 am: yep

[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: OK

[Lazarus->] 11:00 am: you about ready?

[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: unarmed is STR or Agil?

[] 11:00 am: Ruptured dock

[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: and doble baston?

[] 11:00 am: Well if you are sure rick lets check it out

[Lazarus->] 11:00 am: can be either, typically I use strength + skill for attack, Agility + skill to defend

[->Lazarus] 11:01 am: OK

[Zeenix] 11:01 am: (Id assume so, I guess laz gave me a typo.)

[Anton Barone] 11:01 am: " tell me were to fly ".

[->Lazarus] 11:01 am: So my disarm/parries would be Agil + Skill then?

[] 11:01 am: Anton if you want to come along i think you diserve a drink for all the flying you been doing while we try to find out where the weapons are held.

[Lazarus] 11:01 am: There hasn't been any major fighting near Regina, so no real wrecks to speak of, shame that Patrol Boat did the lawn dart thing, you could have really loaded up from that thing

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: No Z, you got it right

[Lazarus->] 11:02 am: yes

[->Lazarus] 11:02 am: OK

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: The tavern is right in town, so no need to fly

[->Lazarus] 11:02 am: and it is the skill that goesw down for 3/4 and 5/6 att/def correct?

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: maybe Anton can go for a change. Frank can mind the store

[] 11:03 am: Yeah (Since duster is abscent)

[Lazarus->] 11:03 am: Skill is the one that decreases for multiple actions

[->Lazarus] 11:03 am: OK, sorry for all the questions

[Lazarus->] 11:03 am: np

[Lazarus] 11:04 am: As you go to leave, even though you know this has been probably going to happen for a long time Jo pulls the captain aside before you can go.

[Lazarus] 11:05 am: "You know Captain, you saved me from those Reavers all that time ago and I never really thanked you for that."

[Anton Barone] 11:05 am: *grabs his bowand heads out *

[Anton Barone] 11:05 am: bow and *

[Lazarus] 11:05 am: "But, I'm not sure I can stay on a ship where the discipline is so lax. I guess I'm just too used the Army way."

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: "I've got my stuff packed and I'm going to say good bye to you now."

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: "Good luck on reaching Santo. I'm going to go find the nearest recruiter and rejoin."

[] 11:06 am: You keep yourself alive now jo you hear.

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: "Always Cap. You too."

[] 11:07 am: And if i am still kicking when all of this is over i will buy you a drink.

[] 11:07 am: Even though you dont drink lets keep it non alchoholic.

[Anton Barone] 11:07 am: ( we use coin here ? not creds?)

[] 11:07 am: *chuckles and smiles as jo leaves*

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: The Ruptured Duck is about a ten minute walk from where the ship is docked and looks like a seedy place, perfect for clandestine dealings.

[Lazarus] 11:08 am: "You can use both, but coin is easier

[Lazarus] 11:08 am: and jewelry

[Lazarus->] 11:08 am: You see three new customers enter, never seen them before. Look a bit 'tender' for a place like this.

[->Lazarus] 11:08 am: Got 643.3 Creds left

[] 11:08 am: Keep your eyes open i dont want to get jumped in a place like this.

[Lazarus->] 11:09 am: that is a lot of money

[->Lazarus] 11:09 am: Keeps an eye on the newbies and glances at the usual trouble makers to mark their position in relation to them.

[Anton Barone] 11:09 am: " first time off ship its all so shiny ".

[Lazarus->] 11:09 am: over 16k dollars

[->Lazarus] 11:10 am: He doesn't spend much. :)

[] 11:10 am: Always good to stretch the legs.

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:10 am: almost done

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:10 am: sorry it's taking long.

[Lazarus] 11:10 am: When you enter, the place is dimly lit and it's obvious that is on purpose. The patrons are around the bar and seated in booths and it is almost impossible to recognize anyone

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:10 am: kk

[->Lazarus] 11:10 am: I'm just inside the door on a stool, arms folded, bastons over my shoulders as per usual.

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:11 am: email it to jeffersonhowell@yahoo.com

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: You notice the bouncer near the front door, powerfully built and looks VERY competent

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:11 am: it's on mythweavers so I could just link ya :P

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: Obviously the place is a 'seat yourself' establishment, so you are free to find a place to sit

[Anton Barone] 11:12 am: *adjusts his bow so sitting is eaiser *

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:12 am: ok

[] 11:13 am: I go up to the bar and order a few drinks whiskey for myself and whatever the others are drinking

[Lazarus->] 11:13 am: one thing that does make these three stand out is one of the yahoos is actually sporting a gorram bow

[->Lazarus] 11:14 am: Marks the bow. Nice weapon outdoors, not so good in close confines.

[Lazarus] 11:14 am: you get your drinks and find a place to sit

[] 11:14 am: *Takes a few chugs of his whiskey leaving a half empty glass*

[Lazarus] 11:14 am: The place went quiet for a moment when you entered, but then the regulars ignored you

[->Lazarus] 11:15 am: "These ones are wasting no time" thinks watching the one chug down his beverage.

[Lazarus] 11:16 am: Seems like hte Ruptured Duck has a well established privacy policy as no one pays you the slightest bit of attention

[Anton Barone] 11:16 am: *enjoys a godd drink * "" not to self get more wine ".

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:16 am: lemme know if you see anything wrong with it.

[] 11:16 am: *Takes a survey of his surroundings*

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:16 am: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=463406

[->Lazarus] 11:17 am: I just emailed you!

[] 11:17 am: I guess i better ask the barkeep who we have to talk to

[->Lazarus] 11:18 am: Just make sure the character looks good.

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:19 am: You are two points over in stats, 50 instead of 48. Skills are right, but d2 dodge is way low man

[] 11:19 am: *finishes his drink with another couple of chugs and puts his glass down before moving up to the barkeep*

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: John walks up to the bar and catches the bartender's attention

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: has left at 11:20 am+

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: Grimmshaw has entered at 11:20 am+

[Grimmshaw] 11:20 am: damn back button.

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:20 am: I got two from a complication

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:20 am: or does that go to skills?

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:20 am: He will not mention he is a doctor unless necessary.

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: pruttm has left at 11:21 am+

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:21 am: I hope it looks ok.

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:21 am: And where's the d2 dodge? I'd want that increased if I can.

[Grimmshaw] 11:21 am: ??

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:21 am: So the allergy is major?

[] 11:21 am: [Gabel] 1:19 pm: *finishes his drink with another couple of chugs and puts his glass down before moving up to the barkeep*

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: John walks up to the bar and catches the bartender's attention

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:22 am: Oh crap, though lightnin was a minor

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:22 am: my bad.

[Lazarus] 11:23 am: He waits with the unasked question

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:23 am: ok, let me know what you decide. Can you email this to me? It is very difficult for me to track an online charsheet.

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:23 am: ??

[] 11:23 am: I heard this was the place to go to if we were to *Purchase* Goods.

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:24 am: Sure.

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:24 am: I was afraid I broke chat.

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:24 am: The background looks fine

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:24 am: Though I'm wondering where that dodge is.

[Lazarus] 11:24 am: "Depends on the goods I suppose. What are you looking for?"

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:24 am: Everything else I have right I think.

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:25 am: Whew.. I was afraid you'd have high expectations..

[] 11:25 am: Ammo

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:25 am: fixed the stat problem.

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:25 am: Athletics is only d2, dodge is a specialty of athletics

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:25 am: I'm fairly easy on that sortof thing

[Lazarus] 11:25 am: "Small arms?"

[] 11:25 am: To be more spesific rockets

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:26 am: Oh, alright I'll get that fixed.

[] 11:26 am: For the gremlin

[] 11:26 am: and derringer pods

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:26 am: OMG I didn't do equipment.

[Lazarus] 11:27 am: Man arches an eyebrow as the mention of a gremlin. "Heavy stuff. Mister Tigger is who you need to see."

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:27 am: refresh it.

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:27 am: ok.

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:27 am: How much do I start with?

[->Lazarus] 11:27 am: Do I notice a sense of conspiracy between the asker and the bartender (IE illegal questions asked)?

[] 11:28 am: Where would i be able to find mister tigger ?

[->Lazarus] 11:28 am: and if so, I mark the reactions of others in the bar who also may have noticed

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:29 am: Looks good.

[->Lazarus] 11:29 am: Illegal questions as opposed to "Where's the head?"

[Lazarus] 11:29 am: He chins at a booth near the back of the tavern

[Lazarus->] 11:30 am: This place runs just about any sort of deal with legal being unusual

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:30 am: 750 credits

[] 11:30 am: Thank you i sport him a few coin which would be the equivilent for giving me the info.

[] 11:30 am: (You know like in the old detective movies)

[Lazarus] 11:30 am: He scoops up the coins and nods in acknowledgement

[->Lazarus] 11:31 am: OK, do I notice the dhin? If so will see who is all sitting at Tigger's table. Also just in case, how far am I away from theat table?

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:31 am: Just need the sheet emailed to me

[] 11:31 am: *smiles* and walks over to where Mister tigger is seated.

[Zeenix] 11:31 am: (A booth? Trustworthy fella no doubt.)

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:31 am: Emailed already/

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: As John walks toward the back of the tavern, a man in one of the booths stnds up to block his path.

[Lazarus] 11:32 am: "You the snitch what dimed out my friends?"

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:32 am: ah, ok

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:32 am: what kind of gear would someone have - clothing, a few unmentionalbles, Dr.'s kit?

[] 11:33 am: Who are you ? im trying to speak with the man in the booth over there.

[->Lazarus] 11:33 am: Mark the man who accosts the new guy for weaponry, get up off of stoll and slowly make my way over so as not to spook him into any stupidnes before I get there

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:33 am: Lemme know when I've shownup.

[jb105] 11:33 am: .

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:34 am: unfortunately, I can't cut and paste that link.

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:34 am: Odd.

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:34 am: Alright, I'll retry

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: "Answer the gorram question back birth!"

[->Lazarus] 11:34 am: Will approach from an angle that the accoster cannot readily mark me

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:34 am: some weapons, body armor

[] 11:35 am: I dont even know who your friends are (I prepare to full dodge if he tries anything).

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:35 am: I can see the sheet fine, but I can't capture it to put it into a document

[->Lazarus] 11:35 am: When I get close will pull the bastons and put one acros his chest interposing myself between him and the new guy

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:35 am: Oh

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:36 am: I can just get the document to ya then.

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:36 am: my bad.

[Lazarus->] 11:36 am: you are a good 20 feet away

[->Lazarus] 11:36 am: Then Intimidate

[->Lazarus] 11:36 am: OK, just spelling out the actions so you can fit them in as needed.

[Lazarus] 11:36 am: "The ones you got hanged you hou zi de pi gu!" (Monkey's butt)

[->Lazarus] 11:37 am: 20 feet = how much time needed?

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:37 am: what is MedAScad [looking at the two medical bags.

[Lazarus] 11:37 am: As you are confronted, you see the bouncer walking toward you

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:37 am: Well...

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:37 am: One of the Core Medical Acaemy, probably the type you would have

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:37 am: seems whenever I try to get it it's a XML file.

[] 11:37 am: Oh so you are one of those pirates your other friends murdered and killed Mine workers they got a fair trial. I dont make the law

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:38 am: and it messes up.

[] 11:38 am: If you got a problem with me take it outside.

[Lazarus] 11:39 am: "Purplebelly snitch!"

[] 11:39 am: *John has the steel eyed stare*

[Lazarus] 11:39 am: and now would be the time to roll that full dodge

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:39 am: Idk how to get it to ya in document form then.

[] 11:39 am: Damn i was gonna use intimidate to make him back down but i guess he was set on his path either way

[->Lazarus] 11:39 am: move quickly to interpose and disarm/parry

[] 11:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)

[] 11:40 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d10 (7) = 9

 

[Lazarus->] 11:40 am: go ahead and roll, you had enough time to get there

[Anton Barone] 11:40 am: ( dont make me shoot him )

[->Lazarus] 11:40 am: OK interpose would be what Dodge (inward?)

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:41 am: not sure what to do. I have soft copies of everyone's sheet. can you put it into a doc?

[Anton Barone] 11:41 am: *stands up to check on the comotion *

[Lazarus->] 11:41 am: more of a block

[Lazarus->] 11:41 am: so agility + melee

[] 11:41 am: The bouncer arrives and interposes himself between the pair

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:41 am: Hmm...

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:41 am: Yeah

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:41 am: Rules say "As a beginning character, you’re assumed to have the clothes on your back and perhaps a few personal items approved by the GM." What has been approved by the GM?

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:41 am: I can do that

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:42 am: just copy and pasteing.

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:42 am: sorry, but I am a bit old school and I don't like online charsheets

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:42 am: It's fine.

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:42 am: cool

[] 11:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10)

[] 11:42 am:

-> 1d10 (2)

 

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:42 am: I'm just from the younger generation :P (15)

[] 11:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12)

[] 11:42 am:

-> 1d12 (12)

 

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:43 am: couple changes of common clothes, shaving kit, hygeine products, that sort of thing

[Lazarus] 11:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 11:43 am:

-> 2d8 (6,2 = 8)

 

[] 11:43 am: (do I need a 2nd to block blow or was that it?

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:43 am: And what armor is reasonable to have if any? [I'm sorry for asking, but I'm still trying to absorb the genre]

[->Lazarus] 11:44 am: how do you do 2 different dice?

[Lazarus] 11:44 am: Before John can react to the punch coming his way and before the punch gets halfway TO John, a pair of batons flash out from the bouncer and blocks the man's punch

[Lazarus->] 11:44 am: command is /roll d12+d10 in this case

[] 11:44 am: will take out his legs and sit him on the floor with 2ncond att

[] 11:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12)

[] 11:45 am:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d12 (7) = 15

 

[Lazarus] 11:45 am: The man growls at the bouncer. "Stay outta this Mute. This is between me and the gorram snitch!"

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:45 am: well I am 53

[] 11:45 am: intimidate

[Lazarus] 11:45 am: Roll it. Willpower + Intimidate

[] 11:46 am: (+2)

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:46 am: Mesh is alomst a requirement for continued breathing

[Grimmshaw] 11:46 am: [Question: If they didn't have intimidate spoecifically would they use the general skill?]

[] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+2)

[] 11:46 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 2 (2) = 10

 

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:46 am: kk

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:46 am: the plates are even better but have an agility penalty

[Lazarus] 11:46 am: Usually discipline

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:46 am: but which is reasonable?

[] 11:46 am: (Influence or discipline)

[] 11:46 am: (Both can be used)

[Grimmshaw] 11:47 am: Thanks Laz.

[] 11:47 am: ((have none, just noticed)

[Grimmshaw] 11:47 am: and Gabe

[] 11:47 am: (does that matter? and is he on the floor?

[] 11:47 am: (I still forget things but i have learned alot during my year teanure lol)

[] 11:47 am: the +2 is 2 steps hockey

[Lazarus] 11:47 am: In your case HH, you would roll d8+d4

[] 11:47 am: OK, can I keep the 8? :)

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: even though you haven't got the skill your two stepadvantage makes a d0 bump to d4

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: sure

[] 11:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d4)

[] 11:48 am:

-> 1d4 (2)

 

[] 11:48 am: heh, no dif

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: no change

[] 11:48 am: If you had a d6 influence or disc you would have bumped to a d10 intimidate (Which is awesome)

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 11:48 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 5

 

[] 11:48 am: "Sit"

[Lazarus] 11:49 am: The man growls one more time, but refuses to sit.

[] 11:49 am: (can i try intimidate ?)

[] 11:49 am: OK, was intim one of the actions or no?

[Lazarus] 11:49 am: "I'm leaving, this place has picked up an odor I don't like. This ain't over snitch."

[] 11:49 am: (nevermind)

[Lazarus] 11:49 am: The man storms out of the tavern in quite the huff

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:50 am: mesh

[] 11:50 am: Im sorry my name has brought trouble to your astablishment.

[] 11:50 am: looks to the table where he was sitting at any companions that may have been with him

[] 11:50 am: But i did try and get the guy outside first.

[Lazarus] 11:50 am: He was alone

[] 11:50 am: Nods to the man that just left "Trouble"

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:50 am: so no plate vest?

[Anton Barone] 11:50 am: (brb poopy diaper)

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:51 am: hrmmm ok

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:51 am: you asked for reaonable, mesh is reasonable. plates are like whipped cream on the latte

[] 11:51 am: (Wow, that intim must have been better than I thought :P )

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:51 am: Ah...

[Lazarus] 11:51 am: (you rolled 10, he rolled 5)

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:51 am: cost more but not out of the realm...

[Lazarus] 11:52 am: (Not an extraordinary success, but good enough)

[] 11:52 am: Looks around the tavern once more to see if there are any other trouble makers with ideas then goes back to his stool

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:52 am: You have a blank sheet doc I can use?

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:53 am: looking for a fillable one

[] 11:53 am: I continue to Mr Tigger and ask if i can sit down

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: ak47 has left at 11:53 am+

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 11:54 am: I can send you a blank one, but it's not fillable, it will show you what you need

[->Lazarus] 11:54 am: He's probably not being paid a ton to be here, so if they can better the proce, he'd go. He'd probably not approach them about a job himself though.

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:54 am: Ah, alright

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: The man looks at you for a moment before replying.

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:54 am: lemme know if you find a fillable one later

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 11:55 am: Or I'll have to spend like 10 mins of the text boxes alone.

[Lazarus] 11:55 am: "No can do friend. See, I have to work with Growler and his ilk, so it would be bad for business for me to deal with you."

[Anton Barone] 11:55 am: 0.

[Anton Barone] 11:55 am: 02

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:55 am: resent sheet.

[Anton Barone] 11:55 am: back

[->Lazarus] 11:56 am: Just curious, do I know Growler and his ilk and are cthey trouble?

[->Lazarus] 11:56 am: Not that I can hear anything

[] 11:56 am: Well thats a gorram shame seeing as me and my crew seem to have taken out some of his ilk his patrol boat.

[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: Oh

[] 11:57 am: And had the rest of his friends hanged for the ammount of cruelty he put on the miners from the mine they took.

[Lazarus->] 11:57 am: No more so than most, bit of a hot head

[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: But that wasn't him that walked out just now or?

[Lazarus] 11:58 am: "Not my problem friend. I'd suggest getting out of here before Growler can round up his pack of goons."

[Lazarus->] 11:58 am: Yes that was growler

[->Lazarus] 11:58 am: OK

[] 11:58 am: *Tips his hat* You know of anyone else who might spare a few rockets were trying to get to Santo.

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:59 am: If there is an attachment, I don't see it

[] 11:59 am: We got split up on three hills but we wont be able to penetrate the federation blockade if we dont have ammo.

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:59 am: I pasted the sheet section in the email...

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:00 pm: you want an attachment hang on no worries.

[] 12:00 pm: (If he replies or not i make my way to Anton and rick to tell them its time to leave)

[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: "Might try one of the skyplexes."

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:01 pm: resent.

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:01 pm: All I see in the second email is a little gray box

[] 12:01 pm: Will do Thank you *leaves*

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:01 pm: just sent the spread sheet.

[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: You round up Richard and Anton and exit the tavern

[Anton Barone] 12:01 pm: *grabs a bottle of wine to go *

[->Lazarus] 12:01 pm: (and leave me for Growler and his gang? :) )

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:02 pm: kk

[Lazarus->] 12:02 pm: You could think now was the time to go, or perhaps decide the cherries need you

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 12:02 pm: still looking

[Zeenix] 12:03 pm: *follows*

[] 12:03 pm: As the cherries get to the door the bouncer sticks a baston acros it to block their passage.....

[Anton Barone] 12:03 pm: ( ill pay i have coin )

[] 12:03 pm: "Growler, troulbe. You need me I think."

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:04 pm: Skills are correct, but you've got 56 points of stats

[->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: (what am I getting paid anyway?)

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: figure 3 platinum anton

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: yes and traits total a -8

[] 12:04 pm: *Shrugs* I am guessing this Growler fellow is a gang leader ?

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: 48+8=56

[] 12:05 pm: Nods

[] 12:05 pm: "Make mes of cherries."

[Anton Barone] 12:05 pm: *spends coin *

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:05 pm: ok, but you didn't list major or minor

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: look at the second tab shows you haw i bought stuff

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:05 pm: I know fightin' type is major

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: oops

[] 12:05 pm: *sighs* why is it always that the scum of the verse attracts its stinking self to me like some wound that wont close.

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Oath is major the rest are minor.

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:05 pm: kk

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: look at the second tab - gen sheet.

[] 12:06 pm: Shrugs in answer

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:06 pm: but i'll fix on my sheet here.

[] 12:06 pm: "I go with, you pay?"

[jb105] 12:07 pm: .

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:07 pm: okay, looks good

[] 12:07 pm: (keep in mind, there are many ways to pay, like shares of cargo etc)

[] 12:07 pm: Ah there's the punchline nobody ever helps out of the goodness of their heart anymore.

[Lazarus->] 12:08 pm: 50 credits a month, not much

[->Lazarus] 12:08 pm: OK

[] 12:08 pm: How about this you help us and you can join my crew you get your own bunk food drink and a fair split of the jobs we do.

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:08 pm: Would i let you down?

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:08 pm: ;)

[] 12:08 pm: Thinks a bit "OK"...

[] 12:09 pm: Mute walks over to the barkeep "Money, gun, duffle. I go now"

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:09 pm: do not tell the crew i'm a dr... lets see how long it can hold it back.

[Zeenix] 12:09 pm: (At: [Gabel] 8:07 pm: Ah there's the punchline nobody ever helps out of the goodness of their heart anymore.) "They used to? What verse have you been livin in?"

[Grimmshaw] 12:10 pm: [lol @ Z]

[] 12:10 pm: (heh)

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:10 pm: ok

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: You wait for a few minutes and you see the bouncer with a simple traveler's pack exit the tavern with the bar tender yelling at him as he leaves

[] 12:11 pm: Mute returns shortly with an automatic shotgun over his shoulder an standard army isue dufflebag. "We go now"

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: "Ungrateful hun dan! Tookyou in when no one else would! You'll starve with those nuggets!"

[] 12:11 pm: Maybe one were the fightin will stop and i can rest my weary head on a farm someplace ... have a family even i have simple dreams Rick.

[] 12:12 pm: Doesn't react to the insults as he leaves.

[] 12:12 pm: (not like the barkeep was going to stop him :) )

[Anton Barone] 12:12 pm: " i want a fleet of ships that more fun to me ".

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: When the four men rech the Fire Angel, there are two men waiting at the cargo ramp.

[] 12:13 pm: (Do I recognize them?)

[] 12:13 pm: *reaches out to the bouncers hand* Names John John Helios Iskellian.

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:13 pm: ooo can i add some medical books?

[Zeenix] 12:13 pm: "Yeah right. unfortunately for us life tends to make simple things complicated."

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: Frank chimes in as you arrive. "Couple of potential passengers Captain."

[] 12:13 pm: "Mute"

[] 12:13 pm: Glad to have you aboard Mute.

[Executive Spike] 12:13 pm: .

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:13 pm: They would be digital

[] 12:13 pm: Shtugs

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 12:13 pm: We'll just use the online for now. This is your intro

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:14 pm: THis is your intro

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: (You do not know them HH)

[] 12:14 pm: (OK)

[] 12:14 pm: I only have one rule on the ship we dont kill unarmed or non hostile we dont kill for revenge nor spite people are just people even if they done gone wrong theres still laws.

[] 12:14 pm: (Will mark their weaponry)

[] 12:14 pm: *Moves over to the passengers*

[] 12:15 pm: "I protect you"

[Anton Barone] 12:15 pm: " if we had kill those pirates we would have ammo right now ".

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: I'm the passenger?

[] 12:15 pm: (you in the plural)

[] 12:15 pm: Your gorram idea was crazy and woulda left our ship stranded here.

[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: One of the men is enormous two meters and at least 150 kilos

[] 12:15 pm: But i like that you tink on your feet anton.

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:16 pm: yes

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:16 pm: mid 30's reasonable?

[] 12:16 pm: (Im not small nor am i tall im 6'2 i think)

[Grimmshaw] 12:16 pm: Lage ebony skin. bald

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:16 pm: for an ex major yes

[Grimmshaw] 12:16 pm: *large

[Grimmshaw] 12:16 pm: 6'8ish

[] 12:17 pm: (But im stocky built)

[Anton Barone] 12:17 pm: " i just fly tell we were ". * heads to his chair and starts prefilght check *

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: you ain't 325 pound though

[Grimmshaw] 12:17 pm: Hahah I was looking at linemen while on ESPN to gauge.

[] 12:17 pm: (hehe)

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:17 pm: so what would be appropriate?

[] 12:18 pm: (No no i aint)

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:18 pm: Uh Michael Clarke Duncan was 6'5 and 315.

[] 12:18 pm: (Let me do an introduction of John so you know who you are looking at)

[Grimmshaw] 12:18 pm: oh you mean him not me.. my bad.

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)

 

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:19 pm: My bad I read that as you talking to me.

[] 12:19 pm: (It's been a while with so many crew member changes i might as well)

[] 12:19 pm: After you do that, I'll do Mute)

[] 12:19 pm: (If you know Jim Raynor from Starcraft he looks exactly like him with a few minor alterations)

[Grimmshaw] 12:20 pm: You see someone who was obviously seen action in the military at some time. Fairly chiseled well kept. Not high and tight, but definitely not sloppy either.

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:20 pm: k

[] 12:20 pm: (http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e308/Gabel3/MaleCowboy3.jpg) Picture for visual

[] 12:20 pm: (woups need to make that viewable do it in a sec)

[] 12:20 pm: (got it Gab)

[Grimmshaw] 12:20 pm: [I'll have a protrait in a few days - gotta make him.]

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: The second man is smaller, maybe 5'9" and younger

[Grimmshaw] 12:20 pm: <-- mid 30's

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 12:20 pm: you here?

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 12:21 pm: Yeah

[Executive Spike->Lazarus] 12:21 pm: sorry

[Grimmshaw] 12:21 pm: Lucifer Jones, sir.

[] 12:21 pm: Mute:

[Lazarus->Executive Spike] 12:21 pm: Jump in any time

[] 12:21 pm: You see man of average height and good musculature but with a torso of slightly wider proportions (6'0"205lbs). He has short black hair and chipped bangs with coal black eyes and pox marks on either cheek. He wears a dark blue sweat shirt and grey cargo pants (mesh armour). When the weather turns he also has a thick light grey sweater, a black toque and a dark grey hooded poncho. ....

[] 12:21 pm: Over either shoulder can be seen the ends of a pair of ebony sticks. Additionally over his left shoulder can be seen the butt of a longarm. His belt has 30 slots for shotgun shells. ...

[] 12:22 pm: For footwear he has a pair of high top, steel-toed-steel-soled sneakers. He also wears fingerless black leather gloves.

[] 12:22 pm: end

[Executive Spike] 12:22 pm: "So... what are we waiting for exactly? "

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: (A toque is a knit watch cap for those of you that don't speak Canadoolian)

[] 12:22 pm: (http://i48.tinypic.com/vxdaqd.jpg)

[] 12:22 pm: heh

[] 12:22 pm: (Okay for description let me copy paste)

[] 12:23 pm: You see a man of average height and above average muscular mass wearing a slouched wide brimmed cowboy hat and a pair of dusty ol sunglasses that are sitting on top of said hat. The man has blue eyes and medium shoulder length brown hair with white trims here and there he has a scar on his right cheek followed by a short rough boxed beard done in a Vandyke fashion

[Anton Barone] 12:23 pm: ( no idea what i look like )

[] 12:23 pm: which also has some white showing. The man has roguish charm to him but a stern look on his face like he can peer right through your soul if he had to. The man is wearing a large grey duster coat over his white cotton shirt and black vest a rather ordinary looking belt buckle keeps his black pants from falling down to his rather nice looking polished black boots. A keen eye can see on his right hip is a holster for a rather large pistol sitting snugly under his duster.

[] 12:24 pm: *Walks over to the two passengers*

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Frank adds "I told them I wasn't sure of our next destination, but neither of them seemed to care."

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: (Duster will not be in fighting a migraine)

[Grimmshaw] 12:26 pm: [that sucketh!]

[Grimmshaw] 12:26 pm: [wish him well... quietly]

[->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: (checking laundry, bb in a couple of minutes)

[] 12:26 pm: So you two want to hitch a ride ?

[Grimmshaw] 12:27 pm: If you have the room, sir.

[] 12:27 pm: (who's the second guy is that Spike ?)

[Lazarus->] 12:27 pm: kk

[Executive Spike] 12:27 pm: " Sure. "

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: (Yes)

[Executive Spike] 12:27 pm: ( Yeah. )

[] 12:28 pm: Fair word of warning to you fellahs my ship has faught and is still fighting for the browncoat resistance.

[] 12:29 pm: If your okay with that your welcome aboard theres plenty of room

[Grimmshaw] 12:29 pm: No issue with that.

[Grimmshaw] 12:29 pm: [very deep almost booming voice]

[Grimmshaw] 12:30 pm: [sound like he would never need an intercom]

[Executive Spike] 12:30 pm: " I got no problem. "

[->Lazarus] 12:30 pm: back

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: With the departure of two crew, there is plenty of room on the ship for everyne and their gear

[] 12:30 pm: (John is Calm and collect possibly friendly but always has the stern look on his face.)

[jb105] 12:30 pm: .

[] 12:30 pm: shrugs

[Zeenix] 12:31 pm: .

[] 12:31 pm: Well then welcome aboard! *Reaches out his hand to shake* Names John John Helios Iskellian.

[Anton Barone] 12:31 pm: ( i figure i am average and young looking brown hair brown eyes nothing fancy bout his build but he seem intimidating for some reason )

[Grimmshaw] 12:31 pm: takes his hand trying not to engulf it.

[] 12:31 pm: (If you knew anything about weapons you would know Iskellian is a corporation that produces weapons and other things in large quantity for the alliance)

[Executive Spike] 12:31 pm: *Shakes hand * "Kyro, nice to meet ya."

[] 12:32 pm: Nods stoically to the two newcomers

[] 12:32 pm: Nice ter meet ya.

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: (Very odd for a member of one of the Verse's leading families to be on a tramp freighter and supporting the browncoats)

[->Lazarus] 12:33 pm: You mean me or someone else?

[->Lazarus] 12:33 pm: (oh wait, nevermind)

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: As you make your introductions and get settled, Anton plots a course to the nearest Skyplex, which is Skyplex Domino and it is four and half days away

[] 12:34 pm: Do i recognize the name Domino ?

[] 12:34 pm: Mute finds an empty spot in the hold and works on his forms

[] 12:34 pm: (Seeing as we already almost visited a skyplex once on that botched job)

[] 12:34 pm: I show the new crewmembers to bunks

[] 12:35 pm: (once he is unpacked)

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: Dimino is one of the seven major skyplexes set on the major space lanes between the rim and the border planets for refueling and repairs

[] 12:35 pm: And show them around the ship i also show them the derringer we got stashed away in the cargo bay and generally show them the whole ship armory infirmary ect

[] 12:35 pm: (what is a derringer?)

[] 12:35 pm: Derringer is a small fighter made out of scrap metal

[] 12:35 pm: So to speak

[] 12:35 pm: (OK)

[] 12:36 pm: It has a chaingun and rocket pods

[] 12:36 pm: I gather people up in the common room while we head to the skyplex

[Grimmshaw] 12:36 pm: takes it all in.

[] 12:36 pm: For some food and drink maybe some stories

[] 12:36 pm: Nods at being called to the common room and stops his forms to go there.

[Grimmshaw] 12:37 pm: Reports

[Grimmshaw] 12:37 pm: brb

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: (Actually the weapons you need are missiles)

[] 12:37 pm: (Sorry missiles then)

[] 12:38 pm: Well i know your all new to the ship and all but figured i could tell you what the plan was while we eat

[] 12:39 pm: (HEY ! She's no tramp freighter i just read what you said)

[Grimmshaw] 12:39 pm: [ok ziva and I are back... shec wokeup from nap]

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: As soon as everyone is settled, Anton lifts and breaks atmo

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: Once locked in on course, he joins the others in the common room

[] 12:40 pm: I am trying to regroup with Travis and the people from three hills in Santo we were origionally there but split up because i had to deal with some personal business. On our way back the alliance had hit three hills hard but we found out Travis headed to santo

[Anton Barone] 12:41 pm: *plugging away on his cad board gets a bottle of wine out *

[] 12:41 pm: So now i am on the look out for missiles so we can breach the federation blockade around santo

[] 12:41 pm: That's why we are headed to the skyplexes and why i met Mute here in the bar earlier.

[] 12:42 pm: Pulls a databook out of his pocket and begins reading but listening as well.

[] 12:43 pm: But i ran into some trouble as we had rescued some miners from a mine on Regina pirates had attacked them with an old alliance patrol boat we managed to save a few of em and killed a bunch of pirates the rest surrendered and were hanged on trial in Regina

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:43 pm: tries sumize the crew....

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:43 pm: There is a Doctor Frank Bishop, seems a bit soft

[] 12:44 pm: Thats why that Growley feller you were talking about was after me, and also why the person i was trying to buy ammo from would not sell to me as he had to deal with em.

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:44 pm: Anton is a younger man maybe mid 20s, seems competent if excitable

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:44 pm: The mechanic Richard seems like a quiet type

[] 12:44 pm: "Trouble"

[] 12:44 pm: Either way this boat's called the Incendia Angelus or the Fire angel in plain ol english.

[] 12:44 pm: without looking up from the databook

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:44 pm: The captain seems like an ex military type and a straight up guy

[] 12:46 pm: *chuckles* I seem to attract trouble like shit attracts flies fair warning to yer, although i am still alive to tell the tales you can never be to careful.

[Anton Barone] 12:46 pm: " as long as i am flying we will wiggle out of it ".

[] 12:46 pm: Your a good pilot i will give you that Anton.

[->Lazarus] 12:47 pm: (looks through his databook of military history for blockades, seiges, ways through them)

[->Lazarus] 12:48 pm: sieges*

[] 12:48 pm: *Pours himself a glass of whiskey*

[->Lazarus] 12:48 pm: let me know if a roll is required

[] 12:48 pm: *Looks around if anyone else wants glass before pouring it and putting the bottle back*

[] 12:48 pm: (Is there milk on the table?)

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: Frank adds in. "How many missiles are you going to try to get? The Gremlin only carries three rounds, the derringer can carry up to 1,000 pounds, you want to repeat the throw them out the air lock trick like we did on that convoy?"

[] 12:49 pm: As many as we can get our grubby hands on frank

[] 12:49 pm: If we can get enough to fill the gremlin and derringer at least

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: "Sounds like a plan."

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: Does anyone have anything they want to do during the trip?

[] 12:50 pm: Any excess will be used as airlock barrage.

[Zeenix] 12:50 pm: not really

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: ok

[] 12:50 pm: (In your PM, let me know)

[] 12:50 pm: Im going to be working on the Airlock mechanism for the cargo container

[Anton Barone] 12:51 pm: work on my drone plans but thats all the time

[] 12:51 pm: I will ask Rick to help me out with it if anymore work needs to be done from the inside

[Lazarus->] 12:51 pm: Int + know would fit

[] 12:51 pm: (other than that practice forms and see if their computer has anything to add to my databook)

[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: OK, I've got Tactics D8

[] 12:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[] 12:52 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d8 (3) = 6

 

[] 12:52 pm: I will return to my cabin and use the cortex but nothing else

[] 12:52 pm: pfft

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: Then as you head for Skyplex Domino, you continue to hear about the subborn defense the Neo-Browncoats are mounting on and around Santo, not as big as the battle of Serenity Valley, but still big

[] 12:52 pm: (wil also check the cortex for said material)

[Lazarus->] 12:52 pm: no real insights with a 6

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: LordArcana has left at 12:52 pm+

[->Lazarus] 12:52 pm: thought as much

[] 12:53 pm: I will then sit down read my books and try to relax for a change

[->Lazarus] 12:53 pm: let me know if I find anything i don't already have on the shops comp or cortex

[] 12:53 pm: (The old dusty paperback ones)

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: As planned, you arrive and dock at the massive skyplex, which must be two thousand feet long

[Lazarus->] 12:54 pm: you can roll int + tactics again

[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: Oh, ok

[] 12:54 pm: (laz pm what i do on the cortex)

[] 12:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[] 12:54 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d8 (2) = 3

 

[Lazarus->] 12:54 pm: you can roll int + perception

[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: yikesd

[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: wow I'm sucking all of a sudden

[] 12:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[] 12:54 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (4) = 7

 

[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: Done

[Lazarus->] 12:54 pm: You read about this cool wooden horse trick

[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: hehehe

[Anton Barone] 12:54 pm: " finnaly we can go shopping or do i have to wait till we run the blockade"?

[Lazarus->] 12:55 pm: Not a lot of good options

[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: probably have it already with a 3

[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: Was that for me ?

[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: I rolled7

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: You can shop on the skyplex, sort of like the biggest mall you've ever seen and repair facility, hotel, hot spot, and carnival

[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: sort of like in the episode the Message

[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: what would be a reasonable interval of time to check the cortex for new material?

[Lazarus->] 12:56 pm: and a 7 doesn't yield many good options on running a blockade

[] 12:56 pm: I look around for a shop that has paint and maybe try to find somone willing to pain the ship.

[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: Ah you was going for Tactics

[] 12:56 pm: Will accompany those that leave the ship

[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Would an 11 give us options ?

[Zeenix] 12:57 pm: rick would go with

[Lazarus->] 12:57 pm: You read up fairly in depth, running a space blockade isn't a common thing, so not a lot of data available

[Grimmshaw] 12:57 pm: Stays on the ship.

[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: because i would be willing to spend plotpoitns

[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: plot points*

[Lazarus->] 12:57 pm: could is, could ain't

[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: just in general as I don't want to plague you with these rolls

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: The skyplex seems to have anything repair wise you could want

[->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: I spend 4 plot points to try and jog my memory of how the browncoats kept getting through alliance blockades

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: Paint isn't common, but certainly available

[->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: (Gabs, you get the feeling that Mute takes this talk of 'protection' quite seriously)

[->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: Actually can i contact the fox and ask him instead ?

[->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: But then i am guessing communication is to far away

[->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: Bah

[] 12:58 pm: (Gabs, you get the feeling Mute takes this talk of protection quite seriously)

[Lazarus->] 12:58 pm: YOu can try, but you are too far away for two way comms

[Lazarus->] 12:59 pm: You spend the points and do find something

[Anton Barone] 12:59 pm: *searches for drone parts *

[->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: oops

[Lazarus->] 12:59 pm: You will have to use deception

[Lazarus->] 1:00 pm: You can use decoys to mimic the ships transponder beacon

[] 1:00 pm: (You folks are sticking together?)

[Lazarus->] 1:00 pm: you can use cry babies

[Lazarus->] 1:00 pm: and you can try and run dark, which is minimal possible power

[Lazarus->] 1:00 pm: np

[Zeenix] 1:00 pm: yup, rick needs some paint aswell

[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: so, Anton, John, Rick, and Mute leave the ship together?

[] 1:01 pm: (I will be going off the ship to get paint and some other supplies)

[->Lazarus] 1:01 pm: Okay

[->Lazarus] 1:01 pm: Before i leave the shi

[Lazarus->] 1:01 pm: Fortuantely, your ship is fast, so you can make a run for it as well

[->Lazarus] 1:01 pm: ship

[] 1:01 pm: (OK, Mute walks one pace behind the other three, ready to act as needed)

[Grimmshaw] 1:01 pm: for that I will offer to carry things if the Captain ned assitance.

[->Lazarus] 1:02 pm: I will ask the fox the best way in a message to him if he has any tips as we will be comming in hot.

[Lazarus->] 1:02 pm: Okay, you send the wave, but you don't know how long it will take for him to reply

[] 1:02 pm: (Basically acting as rearguard but ready to move front or flank)

[Zeenix] 1:02 pm: i guess

[->Lazarus] 1:02 pm: okay just do it anyway either way its done :)

[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: okay, where do you go first?

[->Lazarus] 1:02 pm: Btw

[->Lazarus] 1:03 pm: Can i buy enough stuff to get ALOT of crybabies then mask them as browncoat ships like its an entire fucking army approaching

[jb105] 1:03 pm: .

[->Lazarus] 1:04 pm: But then they would have to be well enough made i guess

[Anton Barone] 1:04 pm: sure

[] 1:04 pm: I will get the paint supplies for what i had envisioned the fire angel look like once she is done (Some more for trial and error)

[Anton Barone] 1:04 pm: * follow group takeing in the sights *

[Zeenix] 1:05 pm: just gets some crimson paint

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: pruttm has entered at 1:05 pm+

[Lazarus->] 1:05 pm: you can buy them pre made or build them

[Lazarus->] 1:05 pm: parts are cheaper

[->Lazarus] 1:05 pm: How much are the premade ones ?

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: (Just to let you know, you are talking some 1500 pounds of paint for the ship)

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: (hey prutt, welcome to the party pal)

[] 1:05 pm: (can we get it delivered by pallet?)

[] 1:05 pm: Can we use Rick's car to carry stuff ?

[pruttm] 1:06 pm: (Hi all)

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: The car won't fit on the station

[] 1:06 pm: Or have it delivered ect

[Zeenix] 1:06 pm: hi

[] 1:06 pm: (hey)

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: you can use cargo pallets

[] 1:06 pm: Cargo pallets it is

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: or have it delivered

[] 1:06 pm: "Best they bring ti ship"

[] 1:06 pm: to*

[] 1:07 pm: She's gonna be a beauty once i get her painted.

[] 1:07 pm: Good as new.

[] 1:07 pm: Old girl has been through alot... reavers, alliance, pirates, even browncoats themselves *chuckles*

[] 1:08 pm: I figured she diserved a touch up after all we been through together.

[Grimmshaw] 1:08 pm: That sounds like a bad joke.

[Anton Barone] 1:08 pm: ( drones are repurposed missles fyi )

[Grimmshaw] 1:08 pm: *opening for a bad joke

[Lazarus->] 1:08 pm: 10 credits each, you can make one for about 5

[] 1:08 pm: *Looks around the skyplex* (Are skyplexes bigger then the huge Tohoku class carriers ?)

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: Yes

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: The System Skyplexes are

[Anton Barone] 1:09 pm: " we need to beef up interrior doors in case i fail a stunt like last time ".

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: there are smaller private ones that are not

[] 1:09 pm: (This gun friendly or gun prohibitive btw?)

[] 1:09 pm: (I guess John has been in one or two skyplexes in his time on shore leave and what not)

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: not friendly

[] 1:09 pm: (thought as much)

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: No firearms allowed

[Anton Barone] 1:10 pm: " o and we need some pointed metal rods to sit in the cargo bay so i have a weapon ".

[Anton Barone] 1:10 pm: ( but my bow is )

[] 1:10 pm: *looking around* *shrugs* Well this whole affair brings back memories.

[] 1:11 pm: Can i exchange credits and coin here ?

[] 1:11 pm: or just Credits ?

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: Utgardloki has left at 1:12 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: You can use either

[] 1:12 pm: Okay we already restocked on food water ect

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: and as a guess, the paint is going to cost you about 100 credits

[] 1:12 pm: I pay that out of my personal wallet

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: and yes you can exchange

[] 1:12 pm: In coins

[] 1:13 pm: how many coins is 100 credits ?

[] 1:13 pm: Plat that is

[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: However, before you get involved in painting, do you look for weapons?

[Anton Barone] 1:13 pm: 10c = 25 pp

[] 1:13 pm: Yes

[] 1:13 pm: We do

[] 1:13 pm: (I could use ore shotgun shells)

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: Int + Covert, streetwise if you have it

[] 1:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[] 1:14 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (3) = 8

 

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: small arms ammo is per the corebook and no roll needed

[] 1:14 pm: We are pretty well stocked on small arms ammo

[] 1:14 pm: Maybe some grenades would come in handy and more for my grenade launcher

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: heavier stuff is going to take a roll

[] 1:15 pm: (well if it is handy I'll buy a box of 100)

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: an 8 will find grenades, but not missiles

[] 1:15 pm: Zeenix

[] 1:15 pm: were you at

[] 1:15 pm: (2 Cr)

[jb105->Lazarus] 1:15 pm: sorry to bug you during your game Laz but i think i get the rolling and such. its like a mix of Savage Worlds and D20 almost.

[Zeenix] 1:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)

[Zeenix] 1:15 pm:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6

 

[Zeenix] 1:16 pm: im sowwy

[] 1:16 pm: Damn you filthy dice rolls

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: Just 2 credits for the 100 rounds

[Zeenix] 1:16 pm: i didnt know I was supposed to be the authority on streetwise

[jb105->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: also my mother and i need to leave the house to get supplies for the storm, if i leave thats what happend.

[Lazarus->jb105] 1:16 pm: very similar to savage worlds

[Lazarus->jb105] 1:16 pm: ok

[] 1:17 pm: (i am guessing we are well stocked on pistol/rifle/assault rifle ammo ect)

[] 1:17 pm: (Since we havent used that much)

[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: If you don't have covert, you can roll Int + Plot Points

[] 1:17 pm: i used 4 of my plot points earlier for something else

[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: yeah, you have plent of rifle and pistol ammo

[] 1:17 pm: Guess Z could use 5 for the 6 to become 11

[] 1:17 pm: (I'll try a roll)

[] 1:17 pm: but thats his choice

[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: kk

[] 1:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)

[] 1:17 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d6 (5) = 7

 

[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: to both

[Grimmshaw] 1:18 pm: [starting PP is 6?

[Zeenix] 1:18 pm: well I guess I can

[Grimmshaw] 1:18 pm: ]

[] 1:18 pm: (don't think that helps)

[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: ok Z

[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: After spending a lot of time looking, Richard once again comes through

[] 1:18 pm: I herby dub thee richard the reliable.

[Zeenix] 1:18 pm: Im so urban

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: He finds a shadowy man that Only goes by the name Q

[Zeenix] 1:19 pm: how original

[] 1:19 pm: (In Aisle 6)

[Grimmshaw] 1:19 pm: [English accent too I bet.]

[] 1:19 pm: (Older gentleman)

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: Pip pip and cheerio and all that

[] 1:19 pm: Now do pay attention double o seven this is important

[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: He can hook you up with 100 pound missiles, mostly kintetic warheads, but other types are available

[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: at a price

[Zeenix] 1:21 pm: Would it be considered untactful to ask this fine gentleman what that price would be

[Anton Barone] 1:21 pm: (" i need a missle with out a warhead ".)

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: Not at all, he is a business man

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: Depends on the missiles range

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: short range are 400 credits each

[] 1:23 pm: *Cringes as he hears the price*

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: medium would be 600

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: and long would be 1,100 each

[Zeenix] 1:23 pm: huh, i guess hockey hippie was right about men and booths

[Anton Barone] 1:24 pm: " how much for one short with out a warhead "?

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: knock off 100 credits for each

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: so 300 for a single 100 pound missile without a warhead

[] 1:25 pm: I cant afford more then one

[] 1:25 pm: (heh)

[] 1:25 pm: And thats shortrange

[Anton Barone] 1:26 pm: " ill chip in my money if i get the promise of a drone in the future ".

[Grimmshaw] 1:26 pm: [Welcome to McDonalds. I have an order for a short range missile, would you like fries with that?]

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: you an get smaller missiles 50 pound, 20 pound, and 10 pound

[->Lazarus] 1:26 pm: My guy could pitch in, but he just met these guys

[Lazarus->] 1:26 pm: make sense

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: but no one has tried to dicker

[] 1:27 pm: I will try to dicker

[] 1:27 pm: With all my might

[Anton Barone] 1:27 pm: " how much for smaller missles "?

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: roll it. Int + bargaining

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: Int + perception

[Grimmshaw] 1:27 pm: (called haggling)

[] 1:27 pm: Cant i Sweettalk him with Willpower and influence ?

[Zeenix] 1:27 pm: teehee, dicker with all his might

[Anton Barone] 1:27 pm: ( i have int and percp )

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: 125 pounds for a short ranged 50 pound missile, another 50 for the warhead

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: oh sorry, that should have been influence not perception

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: you can try John

[Anton Barone] 1:29 pm: ( i am out dont have that skill )

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: Anyone else have influence can roll also

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: You can use will or int

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: will to fast talk, int to out logic him

[Grimmshaw] 1:30 pm: I have a 6'8" frame and can look domineering j/k

[] 1:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6+1d2)

[] 1:30 pm:

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d6 (1)+ 1d2 (1) = 13

 

[] 1:30 pm: For the love of god

[Anton Barone] 1:31 pm: ( all i have is int and intimidating manner )

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm:

-> 2d8 (4,2 = 6)

 

[] 1:31 pm: Sometimes i forget it doesnt matter i have skills dice will be all *I hate you gabel*

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: Q looks at you with a bit more respect than when you first walked in

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: Executive Spike has left at 1:31 pm+

[] 1:32 pm: (I have IntMan, but don't generally speak much)

[Zeenix] 1:32 pm: (Hey, youre pretty kool.)

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: "An appeal to my patriotism? At least it's an original line. I tell you what friend. I like your gumption."

[] 1:32 pm: (Hey man i like your style... come into the back room)

[Zeenix] 1:32 pm: Oh, you were going for the seductive method gabgab?

[] 1:33 pm: Well i never used allure on him if thats what you mean i dont think the old geezer would swing that way

[] 1:33 pm: (And that ws OOC)

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: Tell you what, I'll let you have the 50 pounders for 75 credits per missile and 50 for the warhead, kinetic only, but I'll drop an important bug in your ear as well. Tht's my best offer."

[] 1:33 pm: (Will accompany him if he indeed goes into a back room)

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: pruttm has left at 1:33 pm+

[Anton Barone] 1:33 pm: *follow if allowed *

[Grimmshaw] 1:34 pm: I suppose we all do?

[Grimmshaw] 1:34 pm: [cringes]

[Grimmshaw] 1:34 pm: [Like a line of happy Jawa.]

[] 1:34 pm: (I wasnt actually going into any backroom it was all OOC lol)

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: Executive Spike has entered at 1:34 pm+

[] 1:34 pm: (Just in case)

[Zeenix] 1:34 pm: (I dont want to have an orgy in the backroom)

[Executive Spike] 1:34 pm: ( Sorry, was gone for a sec. )

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: "So we got a deal friend?"

[] 1:35 pm: (50 pounders the one we used on the ASERVS ?)

[] 1:35 pm: (Just trying to get a reference of what missile diferences are here)

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: 100 pounders

[Anton Barone] 1:35 pm: " ill take my own 50 pounder no war head needed ".

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: 100 pound do d6 damage, 50s do d4

[] 1:36 pm: (Ah okay)

[Grimmshaw] 1:36 pm: [ne makes a large hole, the tohers mkae larger- deeper holes]

[] 1:36 pm: Well i only have 400 credits to spend i ask them an if he would be willing to trade jewles as well.

[] 1:36 pm: the man*

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: "What sort of jewels?"

[] 1:37 pm: I take one out of my pocket and show him

[] 1:37 pm: Those sorts

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: He looks it over with a well practiced eye. "Done."

[] 1:38 pm: Okay i use up the worth of jewles first then use credits to spend after (how much were the jewels worth again ?)

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: "At 125 credits armed and 75 for just the missile for your friend here, I can sell you five missiles armed."

[Anton Barone] 1:38 pm: *gets out his credit stick *

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: You buying the one missile Anton?

[Anton Barone] 1:38 pm: " i got the funds for my missle ".

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: ANyone else going to chip in?

[] 1:39 pm: let me see 125 each

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: Richard? I do think Frank would

[] 1:39 pm: 625 for all of them

[Anton Barone] 1:39 pm: ( i can help get one more unarmed missle )

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: jewelry was worth 250 credits

[] 1:39 pm: Now remember out of the 400 credits i am using for these missiles its out of my own wallet AND the ships supplies to protect/feed ect

[Zeenix] 1:39 pm: I have 1000 platinum and 126 credits

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: five missiles comes to 625 credits

[Zeenix] 1:40 pm: I'll give you as much as you need

[] 1:40 pm: If zee zee chips in 200 i chip in 200 and use the jewles

[Anton Barone] 1:40 pm: ( i have 104 credits and lots other change )

[] 1:40 pm: that makes 600

[] 1:40 pm: and 25

[] 1:40 pm: leaving us with 25 credits

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: John's 400 plus the jewelry buys the five

[] 1:41 pm: I know but if Zee wanted to chip in

[] 1:41 pm: I would have credits to buy paint :(

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: the 1000 plat is equal to 400 credits

[Zeenix] 1:42 pm: you can have my plat

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: I figure Frank has enough to buy at least two missiles

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: so john what do you do?

[] 1:42 pm: Okay lets chip in then so we have some left for *repairs*

[Anton Barone] 1:42 pm: i have 250$,2500sp 50gp ,189pp

[Anton Barone] 1:43 pm: and 29 c left

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: Anton can spend 75 credits to get the one unarmed missile

[Anton Barone] 1:43 pm: i did

[] 1:43 pm: We buy all the missiles Zeenix and me chip in half and half and we sell all the jewles.

[] 1:43 pm: so im down 500 plat and zee is down 500

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: Richard's platinum buys 3 missiles

[] 1:43 pm: that leaves us with 25 creds worth of plat

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: okay you are confusing me

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: just tell me how much total you are spending

[Anton Barone] 1:44 pm: i spent the 75 creds

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: copy

[] 1:44 pm: We buy all the missiles i spend 500 plat Zeenix spends 500 Jewles = 250 credits leaving us with = 25 credits

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: Frank gives you 250

[] 1:45 pm: Make sense ?

[] 1:45 pm: Okay so frank gives me 250 plat

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: jewelry is worth 250

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: credits

[] 1:45 pm: Oh

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: god quit swtiching you're killing me

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: Frank spends 250 credits to buy two missiles

[Grimmshaw] 1:45 pm: [...snicker...]

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: how many credits does John give?

[] 1:46 pm: I was not aware that you were using franks money thats all

[] 1:46 pm: I dont have credits only plat

[] 1:46 pm: 250 in jewles is given away

[] 1:46 pm: so that makes 500

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: You said you had 400 credits, so I guess you meant platinum

[] 1:46 pm: I have 400 creds worth of plat yes

[] 1:47 pm: I dish out the rest

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: ok, the platinum and jewelry will buy five missiles

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: John is done

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: How much does richard donate?

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: John spends 625 total of his 650

[] 1:48 pm: Wait what ?

[] 1:48 pm: You said frank gives 250

[] 1:48 pm: and Jewles are worth 250

[] 1:48 pm: I put in the rest missing

[Zeenix] 1:48 pm: I can give w/e

[Zeenix] 1:48 pm: 1000 p is what i got

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: we are never going to get through thwsi

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: one last time

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: John you have 1000 plat and 250 jewelry

[Executive Spike] 1:49 pm: .

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: how bloody much do you spend?

[] 1:49 pm: Is frank spending or not ?

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: no me

[] 1:49 pm: It all comes down to if Zeenix or Frank are chipping in

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: I figure Duster would be will ing to donate 250 credits

[] 1:50 pm: So Frank spends 250 credits I have jewlery i spend 250 worth thats 500 credits worth now we are missing 125 credits to buy 5 missiles correct ?

[Zeenix] 1:50 pm: how much plat for the 5 missiles

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: that will buy two missiles

[] 1:51 pm: i spend the remaining 125 credits on the remaining ammount out of my own money

[] 1:51 pm: That makes a grand total of 625

[] 1:51 pm: for 5 missiles yes

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: so you are only going to buy five missile regardless

[] 1:52 pm: Wait i thought you only had 5 missiles ?

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: I never said that

[] 1:52 pm: Now thats where we have been missunderstanding each other

[] 1:52 pm: I get Zeenix to chip in for some more missiles and i chip in an extra 100 myself

[] 1:52 pm: Zee Zee your up

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: well it looks like out cliff hanger is going to be these tnese negotiations

[Grimmshaw] 1:52 pm: [ever see a black man have an "oy vey" reaction?]

[Anton Barone] 1:53 pm: ( i have roughly 100 creds left after i buy my missle )

[Grimmshaw] 1:53 pm: [And smmay davis jr. doesn't cvount]

[] 1:53 pm: Zeenix !?

[Zeenix] 1:53 pm: what

[Grimmshaw] 1:53 pm: *sammy

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: You are good Anton

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: can't get an answer out of john and richard

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: frank buys two

[] 1:54 pm: I already told you laz

[] 1:54 pm: Im trying to get an answer out of Zeenix but he seems to be afk

[Zeenix] 1:54 pm: (Lol, i was trolling I dont have no missiles. FADE TO BLACK)

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: so you still only buy five?

[Zeenix] 1:54 pm: I can give 1000 plat

[Zeenix] 1:54 pm: how many does that buy

[] 1:54 pm: [Gabel] 8:52 pm: Now thats where we have been missunderstanding each other

[Gabel] 8:52 pm: I get Zeenix to chip in for some more missiles and i chip in an extra 100 myself

[Gabel] 8:52 pm: Zee Zee your up

[Lazarus] 8:52 pm: well it looks like

[] 1:54 pm: I said i get Zeenix to chip in for some more missiles and add another 100 credits myself

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: 1000 plat will buy 3 missiles

[Zeenix] 1:55 pm: I'll buy 3 missiles

[] 1:55 pm: do we have enough now to fill the gremlin and the derringer and have some to throw out ?

[] 1:55 pm: with 8

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: You will still have 62 Platinum Z

[Zeenix] 1:55 pm: oki

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: So far we have only purchased 5, frank 2 and Richard 3

[Zeenix] 1:56 pm: (that said... brb)

[Grimmshaw] 1:56 pm: And the Capt?

[] 1:56 pm: Laz i already told you im using the jewles

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: that will buy 2 more, but you have changed what you were going to do several times

[] 1:57 pm: No i never changed anything

[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: ok, you have a total of 7

[] 1:57 pm: The entire plan was to get 5 missiles until i found out i could buy more then i was asking richard if he could chip in

[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: you've said you'd spend 100 plat, then 500, and you've also mentioned 200. you see why I am confused

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 1:57 pm: I think things got conveluted a bit. I followed him. but he was talking it out and not to you necessarily.

[] 1:57 pm: but he never responded

[] 1:57 pm: Are you reading what i am saying

[Grimmshaw] 1:57 pm: Zee did reposnd

[] 1:58 pm: He did after i bothered him on skype

[Grimmshaw] 1:58 pm: spent 938 plat on 3 misslies

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: regardless of what DID happen, lets try and move on

[] 1:58 pm: (votes for that option)

[] 1:58 pm: I thought 5 missiles was 625 credits

[] 1:58 pm: Either way we have 7 now

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: yes five is 625

[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: however, you are past that now

[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: john has 2, frank 2, richard 3

[] 1:59 pm: and with the jewles

[] 1:59 pm: they got me 2 ?

[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: john still has 1000 platinum

[] 1:59 pm: Okay now what i want to know is how many can the derringer carry

[] 1:59 pm: i know the gremlin takes 3

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: yes once again the jewelry is worth 250 crdits

[] 2:00 pm: Yes we are past that its over i have 1k plat we have 7 missiles moving on :)

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: the derringer still can cary up to 1000 pounds

[] 2:00 pm: can it fire smaller 50 pounders in sequence ?

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: sequence of what?

[] 2:00 pm: As in how many missiles can be fired at a time

[Grimmshaw] 2:01 pm: repeatedly

[Grimmshaw] 2:01 pm: ?

[] 2:01 pm: only one or two or three

[->Lazarus] 2:01 pm: Do I know if the ships in this blockade will be bigger (considerably bigger) than ours?

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: you have three actions

[] 2:01 pm: Okay so its still the three action sequence understood

[] 2:01 pm: All i needed to know

[Lazarus->] 2:01 pm: you can bank on some of them being warships that dwarf yours

[Lazarus->] 2:01 pm: some will be small patrol craft

[->Lazarus] 2:02 pm: So a minefield that might catch them would be easily negotiable by this ship then correct?

[] 2:02 pm: How much for 1 missile in plat ?

[Lazarus->] 2:02 pm: Maybe not easily

[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: 312.5

[->Lazarus] 2:02 pm: I'd research my databook for ways that might make that doable or increase chances of it's succes

[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: 1000 plat will buy 3 more missiles and leave you 62

[->Lazarus] 2:02 pm: s

[] 2:03 pm: okay thank you so i spend around 125 credits worth of plat if i buy 1 missile

[] 2:03 pm: Yes but thats stupid

[] 2:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[] 2:03 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d8 (2) = 4

 

[] 2:03 pm: As we have repairs comming up

[->Lazarus] 2:03 pm: nevermind

[] 2:03 pm: i get 1 more missiles

[] 2:04 pm: Missile*

[] 2:04 pm: Giving us a total of 8

[] 2:04 pm: rest i save for ship repairs

[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: The derringer can carry up to five 50 pound missiles

[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: ok 8 total

[] 2:04 pm: okay so if i get 8 missiles its 3 in gremlin and 5 in derringer = 8

[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: That gives you a full load on the fighter and the ship, none in the cargo bay

[] 2:05 pm: I know but better to have the ship NOT breaking down on us when we are trying to blockade run

[] 2:05 pm: thats all i was thinking

[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: john has 688 platinum left

[] 2:05 pm: Okay shopping done

[] 2:05 pm: Updated

[Zeenix] 2:05 pm: In space no one can hear you caculate

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: and as now anti climatic as this is

[Grimmshaw] 2:06 pm: [worse than a gaggle of girls....]

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: no shit grim

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: Q tells you the piee of information he has

[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: "I don't know what you need with all this hardware...but if you are going to do it, I suggest you do it soon

[Zeenix] 2:07 pm: (the pie of information +3)

[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: "Word is the Alliance has finally pulled their head out of their pi gu and are ready to retake Santo."

[] 2:07 pm: Once the ships repaired we will be heading to you know where.

[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 2:08 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)

 

[Anton Barone] 2:08 pm: ( i suggest we get the engine tuned )

[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: "You've got two weeks to get there or it will be too late."

[] 2:09 pm: Rick i want you to go over and make the ship shiny before we take off i aint taking chances the ship breaking down before we get to santo.

[Anton Barone] 2:09 pm: ( then we go now )

[Anton Barone] 2:09 pm: ( i can get us there fast )

[Zeenix] 2:09 pm: "I hope you know what you're asking for."

[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: Anton does some quick calculating and figures at normal speed, it will take the fire angel 11.625 days to get to santo

[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: And that's not counting what you will have to do to slip the blockade

[] 2:10 pm: i also buy 3 plats worth of crybabies

[Anton Barone] 2:10 pm: ( i might be able to shave off .625 days with good astrogation )

[] 2:11 pm: Ignore the plats worth i have 40 credits i get 3

[Zeenix] 2:11 pm: (I thought wed have a room full of cry babies when we started buying those missiles.)

[Grimmshaw] 2:12 pm: [Why?]

[] 2:12 pm: Nobody was crying about anything it was all about trying to understand what money came from where and from who.

[Zeenix] 2:12 pm: yeah, but I was about to

[Lazarus] 2:12 pm: no more shopping today, I'm done

[Zeenix] 2:13 pm: hear hear

[Lazarus] 2:13 pm: And as unfortunate as this ended

[Lazarus] 2:13 pm: I have even worse news

[Anton Barone] 2:13 pm: no game next week army calls

[Lazarus] 2:13 pm: Next session will be 11 November because of the Reserves

[] 2:14 pm: OK

[Zeenix] 2:14 pm: :(

[Lazarus] 2:14 pm: Sorry for my part of the confusion

[Grimmshaw] 2:14 pm: your done?!!?

[Zeenix] 2:14 pm: And now I know what the last encounter will be like

[Lazarus] 2:14 pm: Yeah great ending today

[] 2:14 pm: Good game Laz

[Anton Barone] 2:15 pm: i was hopeing to dump pp in to a atrogation check

[Zeenix] 2:15 pm: a giant fleet of alliance ships appear and forcifully board our ship

[Grimmshaw] 2:15 pm: AM+ND no game next two weeks?

[Zeenix] 2:15 pm: and instead of a purplebelly appearing, a man in a blacksuit enters

[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: Nothing I can do about that Grim, I am in the reserves

[Zeenix] 2:15 pm: on his chest the dreaded three letters IRS

[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: Trust me, I had a better cliffhanger planned

[] 2:16 pm: I will write up an email with equipment purchased (Such as those crybabies) Makes it easier

[] 2:16 pm: OK, going to bolt then?

[Grimmshaw] 2:16 pm: If you are in the reserves can't you just reschedule your reservation?!

[] 2:16 pm: or is there something else?

[Lazarus] 2:16 pm: hang on

[] 2:16 pm: ok

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: jb105 has left at 2:16 pm+

[Zeenix] 2:16 pm: Iskellian, you've got a hell to pay, and by hell I mean vehicle tax

[Lazarus] 2:16 pm: No real challenges this session, so 2 XP for everyone

[->Lazarus] 2:16 pm: Im sorry the whole thing dragged on was not my intention

[Lazarus] 2:17 pm: now you can jet HH

[Anton Barone] 2:17 pm: were does that put me ?

[Lazarus->] 2:17 pm: shit happens. nothing can be done now

[->Lazarus] 2:17 pm: But with Zeenix being afk and nobody else saying anything if they wanted to chip in or not i was weighing out how many missiles i could get vs getting the maintanence repairs done

[Grimmshaw] 2:17 pm: ok going to take a nap before JP's game.

[] 2:17 pm: where do you enter that on the char sheet?

[Grimmshaw] 2:17 pm: bb later

[Executive Spike] 2:17 pm: Yeah...

[Executive Spike] 2:17 pm: idk where to put that.

[Lazarus] 2:17 pm: Anton has 24 XP

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: Utgardloki has left at 2:18 pm+

[Grimmshaw] 2:18 pm: 2

[->Lazarus] 2:18 pm: Then there was me getting confused thinking the guy only had 5 missiles to sell.

[Lazarus] 2:18 pm: later Grim

[Grimmshaw] 2:18 pm: bbl

[Lazarus] 2:18 pm: Anywhere it will fit HH

[->Lazarus] 2:19 pm: Anyway dident want to screw up your cliff hanger

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: Grimmshaw has left at 2:19 pm+

[] 2:19 pm: ok

[Lazarus->] 2:19 pm: I know

[Executive Spike] 2:19 pm: So we have 2 xp in total for who just joined?

[->Lazarus] 2:19 pm: But i guess we will be able to experience the cliff hanger in full force next session :)

[Anton Barone] 2:19 pm: laz can you send me the book again so i have the correct book on all my computers

[->Lazarus] 2:19 pm: on the 11th

[Lazarus->] 2:19 pm: Just frustrated, I'd hoped for a better ending with a two week break

[Lazarus->] 2:19 pm: I know if I was HH or grim, I wouldn't come back after today

[] 2:20 pm: bailing danke man

[Lazarus] 2:20 pm: Yes, everyone got 2 XP

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: has left at 2:20 pm+

[Lazarus] 2:20 pm: later HH

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 42: Reunion]: has left at 2:20 pm+

[->Lazarus] 2:20 pm: Yeah i feel bad i forgot that the reserves was always start of the month myself. So i was trying to roleplay alot with grim and HH but kind of slowed the game down

[Lazarus] 2:20 pm: let me get skype started

[Anton Barone] 2:20 pm: k