Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:18 am+
[Lazarus] 9:18 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: IrishPikey has entered at 9:19 am+
[General Chatter]: Gabel has entered at 9:33 am+
[General Chatter]: Dusterboy has entered at 9:44 am+
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:47 am: Okay im stuck between getting a new Trait upgrading a skill or try and save for an upgraded Attribute (For Big damned Hero although im not even sure that has any benefits at all)
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:47 am: Other then sounding cool.
[Lazarus->Gabel] 9:48 am: which attribute?
[Lazarus->Gabel] 9:48 am: and I guess which skill and which trait?
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:50 am: Well i dunno about the Attribute that was more of an afterthought
[General Chatter]: Anton Barone has entered at 9:50 am+
[General Chatter]: Zeenix has entered at 9:51 am+
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:51 am: As for skills i was stuck between combat skills and maybe upgrading my half way to d6's to actual d6's like stealth heavy weapons knowledge ect
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:51 am: As for traits i still havent got Fighting Type
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:51 am: I was looking at some other ones that might be fun to have
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:52 am: Origionally i was saving up for Fighting type but then i got to looking and yeah got stuck with what to actualy do
[Lazarus->Gabel] 9:52 am: hmmm I think the skills would get you more bang for your buck
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:53 am: but Which ones
[Lazarus->Gabel] 9:54 am: covert, talk, fight are always useful
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:55 am: So upgrading Brawling or Gun skills I do have alot of Talking skills though
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:55 am: Through Traits like Good nature and Charesmatic ect
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:56 am: Although i still have not gotten persuasion i do have Conversation prehaps i should pick that up ?
[Lazarus->Gabel] 9:56 am: You know I like to mix up the skills, so no one can get too comfortable
[Lazarus->Gabel] 9:56 am: Persuasionis a VERY important skill
[Lazarus] 9:57 am: I created room "Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?"
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?] at 9:57 am+
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: Zeenix has entered at 9:57 am+
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:57 am: Well John isnt exactly sir Min Max hes always been Jack of all trades And master of low rolls
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: Gabel has entered at 9:57 am+
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: IrishPikey has left at 9:57 am+
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: IrishPikey has entered at 9:57 am+
[Lazarus->Gabel] 9:57 am: which has served him well
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: Anton Barone has entered at 9:58 am+
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:58 am: And makes for an interesting session when with low rolls
[IrishPikey] 9:58 am: At least I can get my fix lol
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:58 am: But i still have to figure out what skills i should upgrade Pers is a D8 i still have 22 exp
[Lazarus->Gabel] 9:58 am: this is very true
[Lazarus->Gabel] 9:58 am: you do make things interesting
[Anton Barone] 9:58 am: i made it on time
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:58 am: Its rare of me to save this much
[Lazarus->Gabel] 9:59 am: I don't think anything will ever top you hanging upside down from that tree after you fell out of that shuttle
[IrishPikey] 9:59 am: This is the my time thing for me every week
[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:59 am: I still say the Bungee jump idea was awesome
[IrishPikey] 9:59 am: This is the my time thing for me every week
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 9:59 am: Yo dude, join the party pal
[IrishPikey] 9:59 am: g
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:00 am: decent idea, poor execution
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 10:00 am: Comin in
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 10:00 am: kk
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:00 am: I blame rolls!
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:00 am+
[IrishPikey] 10:00 am: white it is lol
[Zeenix] 10:00 am: rainbowz
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:00 am: Also another Trait i was looking at was Healthy as a horse
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:00 am: yes, the forum hates you
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:00 am: statistical evidence seems to support this
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 10:00 am: my sheet didnt update on drive or this is a new pc can i get latest sheet emaile to me
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:00 am: With my D10 Vitality i figured John would be a perfect candidate
[IrishPikey] 10:01 am: lol
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: Okay since we are all here, I guess we can get going
[IrishPikey] 10:01 am: ok who is who by the way
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 10:01 am: hang on. I'll email it
[IrishPikey] 10:01 am: I'm writing it down
[Anton Barone] 10:02 am: i am the pilot my chat name is my toons name
[IrishPikey] 10:03 am: whats the car name
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: Gabel is John the captain
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: Anton is the PC name
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: Zeenix is Richard the mechanic
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: Duster is Frank the Doctor
[IrishPikey] 10:04 am: I'm tired of having to relearn them each session lol
[Zeenix] 10:04 am: heya
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:04 am: Okay I will pick up Persuasion is there any other skill you would recommend for John at this point
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 10:05 am: On the way
[Zeenix] 10:05 am: you can fake having good memory by using PMs ;)
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:05 am: Persuasion is the best for now.
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 10:05 am: ty got it
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 10:05 am: np
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:05 am: Should i get a D10 ?
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:05 am: I can afford it
[IrishPikey] 10:05 am: right Well I like to note everything I can
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:05 am: Since getting a D8 leaves me with 14 exp
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: Before we start, I do have a less than great announcement concerning next week
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: As you know I am in the reserves and that weekend is next weekend
[Gabel] 10:06 am: Poopy
[Dusterboy] 10:06 am: Uuurgh
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: so next session will be 21 October
[IrishPikey] 10:06 am: Man that sucks
[Anton Barone] 10:06 am: :cry:
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: No one is more frustrated than I am but last weekend was a no way to get out of thing
[IrishPikey] 10:07 am: :down:.
[IrishPikey] 10:07 am: Yeah such is life
[Dusterboy] 10:07 am: Word, Irish
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:07 am: Well i added Persuasion so i have 14 Exp now
[IrishPikey] 10:07 am: I'm just waiting to get stuck on Sun 1st shift
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: however, I'll just hae to leave you with a monumental cliff hanger to whet your appetite for the 21 October session
[IrishPikey] 10:08 am: awesome
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: Now that is out of the way, Let's DO this thing
[IrishPikey] 10:08 am: yeah
[IrishPikey] 10:08 am: woohoo
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:08 am: Kinda up to you, but a d10 persuasion is really good
[Dusterboy] 10:08 am: Let's go, man!
[Anton Barone] 10:09 am: * flys away *
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: Serenity From the Ashes Session 40: Which way is up?
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: GM - Lazarus. Players Gabel, Zeenix, Dusterboy, IrishPikey, and Anton Barone
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:10 am: Is it okay if i think about it while we play ?
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: I just head from red and she is out for all of October for certain and will not know about November until the end of the month
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:10 am: But i got the D8 Persuasion anyway
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:11 am: So 14exp now.
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: odds are she will be out for good, but we'll play that one by ear
[Dusterboy] 10:11 am: Awww
[Gabel] 10:11 am: Sorry to hear that
[IrishPikey] 10:11 am: me too
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:11 am: that's fine, but you won't be able to up a skill IN play
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:11 am: Ack just a sec then
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: yeah, but life sucks and then you die, so you brighten it up with as much gaming as you can get
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:12 am: john could use some repair skills
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:12 am: in what exactly
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:13 am: Mechanical engineering ?
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:13 am: mechanical or technical expertise
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:13 am: Well i figure since i spent so much time around boomer and with my past i guess why not
[IrishPikey] 10:13 am: Right on
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:13 am: But you did say Leadership and Tactics might be important as well
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:14 am: Although i do have leadership
[Dusterboy] 10:14 am: Word, Laz
[Zeenix] 10:14 am: Word
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:15 am: tactics would be useful now that yo uare in a shooting war
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: When we last left our Big Damn Heroes...
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: You had completed your task for Marko Platz and squared things up with him by winning the Moon Hop for the infamous Molly Hatchet
[Anton Barone] 10:16 am: ( we made molly hatchet mad )
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:16 am: Okay it will cost me 14 exp to get a D6 in Mech eng but you only allow 2 upgrades right
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:16 am: Per skill
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:16 am: So i will pick up tactics
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: however, in the process, you made a new enemy of the backstabbing witch
[IrishPikey] 10:16 am: (lol)
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:16 am: And get a D4 in mech eng that sound good ?
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:16 am: Or
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:17 am: Deadly enemy is a minor right
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:17 am: ok, d4 in mech eng for 6 XP
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:17 am: can i buy that off lol
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:17 am: yes minor, but at least you can dump the one with platz
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: You returned to Three Hills only to find your base had been bombarded from orbit
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:18 am: oh wait its 6 exp for mech eng
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:18 am: Sorry Laz thats my bad like i said i figured i would pickup Tactics
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:18 am: you still have 8 xp, you can to that after this session
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:19 am: Yeah no i said i wanted to pickup tactics and mech eng
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:19 am: But ignore that
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:19 am: leave me on 14 exp and lets get on with the game
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: You went to your back up plan and made contact with a guy who was an operative of the Neo-Browncoats
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:19 am: ok
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:20 am: Could you send me a new charsheet for john? Preferably in word?
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:20 am: A pdf will do, but I can't edit that
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:20 am: Hmm ?
[Anton Barone] 10:21 am: ( anything to salvage at the browncoat base )?
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:21 am: My charsheet is on mythweavers
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:21 am: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=327659
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: He said that Taylor-Leigh, the commander of the Neo-Browncoats sacrificed the seige of Three Hills to launch a successful assault on the Core planet of Santo
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:22 am: kk
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:22 am: Although its not exactly updated with equipment for the ship and myself its only for stats
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:22 am: I have that in a seperate Word file
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: You examined the rubble of the orbital kinetic bombardment and didn't fine much, let alone anything salvageable
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: has left at 10:23 am+
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:23 am: If you could send me the word file that would be awesome
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:23 am: I will have to sort it out because its just scrippled notes in no particular order but i will do that
[Anton Barone] 10:24 am: test
[Lazarus] 10:25 am: The Alliance is in complete disarray by the capture of santo as the Neo-Browncoats have started making raids and shipping attacks near the twin capitals of Sihnon and Londinium
[Anton Barone] 10:25 am: my web keeps flickering but i am here
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:25 am: kk
[Lazarus] 10:25 am: kk
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: Then sudden threat to the central planets has caused the alliance fleet to withdraw back to protect the most loyal citizens of the alliance
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: however, your contact does not know where Travis went
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: only that some of them escaped three hills before the bombardment
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: "Wish I knew more there feller me lad, but where the base bugged out to wasn't part of the last wave I got."
[Gabel] 10:27 am: What was part of the last wave you got.
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: why the base was sacrificed, what the neos did with the distraction, and the new attacks on the core
[Anton Barone] 10:28 am: " glad i got my tool out on the first raid ".
[Anton Barone] 10:29 am: tools*
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: has left at 10:29 am+
[IrishPikey] 10:29 am: This is a goram mess
[Gabel] 10:29 am: Still leaves a sour taste in my mouth that Taylor Leigh can consider people expendable...
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: "War does that."
[IrishPikey] 10:30 am: Are things always this compelx with you guys
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: "Sorry about your loss, but the Browncoats actually want to win this time."
[Gabel] 10:30 am: *Looks into the mans eyes* Yes... but at what cost.
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: "What IS the price of freedom?"
[IrishPikey] 10:31 am: *starts looking very mad
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: "However, since you happen to have a ship and some time on your hands, maybe you can do me a favor?"
[Anton Barone] 10:31 am: " war has no winners ".
[Gabel] 10:31 am: Depends on the favor.
[IrishPikey] 10:31 am: And who is making these choices for the rest of them isn't that why we need from the allience
[Gabel] 10:32 am: Everytime i do favors for people i get shot at or worse. *chuckles*
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: "Because of the bug out, my usual transport ship got shanghaied and I have a cargo waiting for me on the south continent here on Regina that I need delivered."
[Dusterboy] 10:32 am: @Asher - save for the crows
[Gabel] 10:33 am: And the cargo is what exactly.
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: "High quality tungston ore."
[Anton Barone] 10:33 am: " does it matter "?
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: "Makes damn fine cannon barrels. Something the Neos can use about now."
[Gabel] 10:34 am: How many tons of cargo we talking about
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: "I'm a go between on a lot of things. who maks the big calls isn't part of what I do."
[Anton Barone] 10:35 am: " he wont have us haul more than we can carry lets just get this done ".
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: 150 tons
[IrishPikey] 10:35 am: Is the pay good
[Gabel] 10:35 am: Thats more then we can carry
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: "Well within the capacity of a Pride."
[IrishPikey] 10:36 am: Well the mass of that ore is high
[Anton Barone] 10:36 am: " so we steal a bigger ship ".
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: You've got three cargo containers, three shuttles, and internal space."
[Gabel] 10:36 am: True but we lost internal space when we added 2 points of armour
[Gabel] 10:36 am: How much i am not sure
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: "This is by weight, not volume."
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: The man arches an eyebrow. "Interesting bit of information that. okay what is your max lift now?"
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: has left at 10:37 am+
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: has entered at 10:37 am+
[Anton Barone] 10:37 am: " get me close enough to a bigger ship and ill hijack there controls purge atmo and take the sip problem solved ".
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: (hi Spike)
[Gabel] 10:38 am: I wasnt exactly saying that to the man as much as saying it to you laz
[Anton Barone] 10:38 am: " i need to try out my new toys ".
[Gabel] 10:38 am: To get confirmation on how much we can carry
[] 10:38 am: (Everyone left General so I'm just here to watch)
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: Cargo Capacity: 60 tons (plus an additional 75 tons in cargo containers and 36 in shuttles)
[IrishPikey] 10:38 am: (cool we have fun so it should be amusing were just about to start another job)
[IrishPikey] 10:39 am: (ore transport)
[Lazarus] 10:39 am: you do lose one cargo container because of the derringer, but you have a max lift of 146 now
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: (no prob spike, lurk away)
[Gabel] 10:40 am: According to the Pride info we should have 80 tons (Without armour) and 120 in Shuttles/Cargo containers
[Gabel] 10:40 am: Thats standard
[] 10:40 am: (Sneaks into the back of the ship and melds with the walls [not really just messing around] )
[Gabel] 10:40 am: So we lost 20 tons to Armour points i am assuming ?
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: the cargo containers can hold 25 tons each, you have three
[Gabel] 10:41 am: And dont forget Richards hover car takes up space
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: the shuttles can squeeze in 12 tons each
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: and yes your internal lift dropped to 60 because of the armot
[Zeenix] 10:41 am: The car stays!
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: that's only one ton
[Gabel] 10:42 am: So we can stuff in 146 tons of the 150 required
[Gabel] 10:42 am: And where is the cargo to be delivered
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: you can probably exceed max by four tons, ship will handle like a pig, but it can be done
[IrishPikey] 10:43 am: We may need a fast getaway cap
[Zeenix] 10:43 am: (BRB)
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: "Right back here. I will take care of getting the ore to the refinery."
[Gabel] 10:44 am: So from one end of regina to another
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: "Yes. Easy peesy. I'll pay you one hundred credits for the run. Deal?"
[IrishPikey] 10:45 am: what kind of trouble can we expect
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: "I've been shipping ore from the APS mine for years. None I know about."
[IrishPikey] 10:46 am: Well I always to to expect trouble
[Anton Barone] 10:46 am: " ill steal some more ships and stash them on the rim we will be fine ".
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: "Wise to be prepared, we live in uncertain times."
[Gabel] 10:46 am: Can i use intution to see if hes skimping out on any information ?
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: "However, I have no truck with hijacking, so you keep your extra carricular activities some place else."
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: go ahed gabel
[Anton Barone] 10:47 am: ?
[Gabel] 10:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 10:47 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d8 (6) = 12


[Anton Barone] 10:47 am: any leads wetre to get more ships ?
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: [Anton Barone] 10:46 am: " ill steal some more ships and stash them on the rim we will be fine ".
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:48 am: Guy seems legit about the cargo, but you do feel he knows about more other things than he is letting on, but that's not really a surprise
[Gabel] 10:49 am: Anton... we aint pirates.
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: "Feller me lad, I don't deal in stolen ships. You need for someone else less savory for that sort of work."
[Anton Barone] 10:50 am: " we arent but a needs a need we are in war we have no more base and what "would you have us do alone in this verse "?
[Gabel] 10:51 am: Other then the cargo you heard any other rumours going on around the rim you seem to have alot of info comming in and out. (If i need conversation or persuasion please do say)
[Anton Barone] 10:51 am: " fine ill do salvage work and rebuild ships what evef this goram verse tosses at me we will make it work ".
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: "I hear all sorts of things. Some true, some not, but we haven't dealt before and if you are as into piracy as this fellow is, I'm not really inclined to tell you any of them."
[Anton Barone] 10:52 am: " we will need more ships the purple belles demolished our lase parking lot ".
[Gabel] 10:53 am: Anton shut your gorram mouth for five seconds this is a place of business.
[Anton Barone] 10:53 am: " i wont go around stealling ships but there aint nothin wrong with a little honest salvage ".
[Gabel] 10:54 am: Salvage is fine but i aint gonna tell you twice if you think about stealing ships or any other forms of dubious dealings i aint that kind of captain.
[Anton Barone] 10:54 am: " fair ".
[Gabel] 10:55 am: Excuse my Pilot hes new.
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: "So FRIEND, have we got a deal?"
[Anton Barone] 10:55 am: * messes with his cad board *
[IrishPikey] 10:56 am: *whoispers Cap I feel there is something hes not telling us I don't know why
[IrishPikey] 10:56 am: *whispers
[Gabel] 10:57 am: I asked you a question about the rumours id like an answer before we have a deal.
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: "And I said, I don't know you well enough to let you in on what is and isn't happening in the 'Verse. You complete this run for me and we can talk."
[Anton Barone] 10:59 am: " lets get this going i figured out the optiomal packing configuration for the ore but this bus we have will fly like a rock ".
[Gabel] 11:00 am: Fine we will have your cargo back in a bit (i am going to roll again at his reaction with intuition)
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: "You had the right code words to get the information the Neo-Browncoats attached to that phrase. You want more information, that is a new deal. THe Mother's Finest part was pre-paid as it were."
[Gabel] 11:01 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 11:01 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d8 (7) = 13


[Zeenix] 11:01 am: Im sorry bout that, anyways Im back
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:02 am: You still feel he's on the level about the cargo run.
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:03 am: You aren't all that up on the underworld, but for a go between to have secrets doesn't seem like much of a surprise
[Gabel] 11:03 am: Anton go prep the ship i guess you have the papers for the cargo.
[Anton Barone] 11:04 am: " moveing capt ill make it all shiny ".
[Anton Barone] 11:04 am: *heads out *
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: "I do. I'm glad you are willing to do this. Never a good thing for a middle man to be left hanging. You do this for me and I am in your debt."
[Gabel] 11:05 am: Wait.
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: He hands you the proper documentation properly endorsed for a shipment for APS Stellar
[Gabel] 11:05 am: (Ignore that wait)
[Gabel] 11:06 am: (Was typing in another window lol by accident i typed it here)
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: ok
[Gabel] 11:06 am: Okay lets get this job done then *Gets up* Takes out his hand to shake the other man
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: Anton gets the ship ready to lift and once you have the papers, you are ready to go.
[IrishPikey] 11:06 am: (brb
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: The man returns the handshake. "The name is Hopwell, Patrick Hopewell."
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: IrishPikey has left at 11:07 am+
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: IrishPikey has entered at 11:07 am+
[Gabel] 11:08 am: *Smiles* I have a feeling you already know mine but im John John Iskellian.
[Gabel] 11:08 am: We will have your cargo back soon i hope *Tips his hat and leaves*
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: "I did. One has to be connected to be a proper middle man."
[IrishPikey] 11:09 am: *follows
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: "I will see you then."
[Gabel] 11:09 am: *Waves over his shoulder as he leaves*
[Gabel] 11:09 am: Okay Anton lets get this done
[Anton Barone] 11:10 am: " ready when you say go ".
[Anton Barone] 11:10 am: *sets out *
[Gabel] 11:10 am: Lift off then
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: has left at 11:10 am+
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: The trip to the mine is uneventful, but on arrival, the conditions of the 'facilities' are surprisingly crude.
[Dusterboy] 11:10 am: ((Oh dear :())
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: The landing 'field' proves to be nothing more than a bare spot on the top of a mesa.
[IrishPikey] 11:11 am: How can people do this to other people
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: The landing area will be bordered on three sides by worn rough stone structures – a warehouse/hanger, an operations office, and a “barracks.” Also nearby is a crude wind powered water tower.
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: And by local time, you arrive right at twilight, just as the sun is setting.
[Anton Barone] 11:12 am: " we are here for a pick up not to buy a mine ".
[Gabel] 11:12 am: Keep your guns on you at all times and be alert
[Zeenix] 11:12 am: "Roger"
[Anton Barone] 11:12 am: " ill keep her ready to lift off ".
[Dusterboy] 11:12 am: Okay, Captain
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: Who is going ashore?
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 11:12 am: I have no guns
[Anton Barone] 11:12 am: " unless you need me inside ".
[IrishPikey] 11:13 am: yes cap
[Dusterboy] 11:13 am: I could to to stretch my legs
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 11:13 am: didn't buy gear?
[Gabel] 11:13 am: Anton stay in the pilots seat ready to lift incase something goes sideways
[IrishPikey] 11:13 am: nope
[IrishPikey] 11:13 am: srry
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 11:13 am: nope
[Anton Barone] 11:13 am: " as usall ill be here capt ".
[IrishPikey] 11:13 am: Where you need me cap
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 11:13 am: we'll deal with that later, but assume you have a pistol and enough ammo for it
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 11:14 am: ok
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 11:14 am: are you the type to wear body armor?
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 11:14 am: light if any
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 11:14 am: depends on what were going into
[Gabel] 11:14 am: Stick with me for now
[IrishPikey] 11:14 am: No problem
[Gabel] 11:14 am: Rick cover the ships entrance
[Zeenix] 11:14 am: "Righty"
[Gabel] 11:15 am: I take my regular gear with my assault rifle swung over my back
[Dusterboy] 11:15 am: Where should I be?
[IrishPikey] 11:15 am: My knife and pistol
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 11:15 am: standard armoris called mesh, so figure you have that too
[Anton Barone] 11:16 am: *sets in his chair with cad board on lap and bow at the ready *
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 11:16 am: ok
[IrishPikey] 11:16 am: and my mesh
[Gabel] 11:16 am: You cover the ship frank
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: has left at 11:16 am+
[Gabel] 11:16 am: I know you aint much of a fighter
[Gabel] 11:16 am: No offence.
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 11:16 am: heavy armor adds plates, but they reduce agility
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 11:17 am: Thats why I don't like it
[Gabel] 11:17 am: okay so me and the new guy go out to find the foreman i guess
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: So john and roman are going?
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: kk
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: however, an assualt rifle is still out of place even out in the sticks
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 11:18 am: kk
[Gabel] 11:18 am: Even if it is out of place its holstered
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: ok
[Dusterboy] 11:18 am: I just have my revolver
[Gabel] 11:18 am: Theres a war going on and people who see it will automaticly know that we aint your regular hillbillies
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: you lower your ramp and exit the ship
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: the air is dry and there is still a lot of residual heat even though the sun has gone down
[Gabel] 11:19 am: *Yell out* Hello ! Anyone here.
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: You enter the operations office as you yell
[Anton Barone] 11:20 am: *works on drone designs *
[IrishPikey] 11:20 am: *turns his head looking for anyone
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: there is a bit of a delay as a grizzled unshaven man enters.
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: "Uh..Hey there. Can I hep ya?"
[Gabel] 11:20 am: Hey there i got a shipment that needs picking up
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: "Oh really, who for?"
[Gabel] 11:21 am: *Gets out his shipping note*
[Gabel] 11:21 am: For Hopwell
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:21 am: APS Stellar
[Gabel] 11:21 am: APS Stellar (Correction)
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: "Hopwell? Don't ken that name."
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: "Oh them, hang on."
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: the man shuffles through some papers.
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: "Oh right, yeah problem there, or might be a problem."
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: "The ore hasn't come down from the mine yet."
[IrishPikey] 11:22 am: Thats never good to hear
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: "Odd that, and we ain't got contact with the miners which is even odder."
[Gabel] 11:23 am: Great easy job my ass *mumbles*
[IrishPikey] 11:23 am: Ominus much
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: "Seein' as how it's done got dark, mebbe y'all can hep us look fer em in the mornin'?"
[IrishPikey] 11:23 am: I knew this would happen
[Gabel] 11:24 am: Fine we will come back in the morning
[Gabel] 11:24 am: but wait a sec
[Gabel] 11:24 am: The mine should be lit up shouldnt it ?
[Gabel] 11:24 am: Why dont you go find em now ?
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: "Oh good, that makes the next thing I was gonna say easier. Thing is, we run real lean here and ain't got no room fer visitors."
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: "Well, I wanted to use are large skiff and y'all ain't never tried drivin' these parts in the dark. Ain't save."
[Gabel] 11:26 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 11:26 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d8 (3) = 9


[Lazarus] 11:26 am: "Don't make sense to lose men to save men an all."
[Gabel] 11:26 am: Im using intuiton on this guy
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 11:26 am: will my d4 be of any use
[Gabel] 11:26 am: How long have the miners been gone ?
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 11:26 am: planitary vehicles
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: "Oh I'm sure it's just that piece of gos se transmitter of theirs just gave up the ghost again."
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 11:28 am: it would be tough driving.
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:28 am: "White man speak with forked tongue."
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 11:28 am: ok I thought so
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:28 am: Means he is lying through his teeth
[IrishPikey] 11:28 am: I don't think we will be that lucky
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: "happens all the time. We send out the skiff with some of my guys in the mornin' and we'll fine theys right as rain. If'n we got rain in these parts that is. Sure miss rain." The man attempts to joke.
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:29 am: what teeth he has
[Gabel] 11:29 am: *Coms* Be alert and shoot anything that aint us
[Anton Barone] 11:30 am: "ok".
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: MEANWHILE...
[Gabel] 11:30 am: Alright you gorram sumbitch you better start speaking words that ring true in my ears as i take out my pistol.
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: Frank and rick, please roll alertness + perception
[Zeenix] 11:31 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[Zeenix] 11:31 am:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d6 (5) = 8


[Dusterboy] 11:31 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)
[Dusterboy] 11:31 am:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d4 (3) = 8


[Zeenix] 11:31 am: darn, if only this was a board game
[Zeenix] 11:31 am: 2 of the same would be good
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: You both hear a scrabling of rocks near the ship
[Dusterboy] 11:31 am: ((Yeah, a "3" on a d12 isn't good))
[Zeenix] 11:32 am: I grab me gun and go see
[Dusterboy] 11:32 am: *draws pistol and goes after*
[Gabel] 11:32 am: *Coms* Close the ship if anything approaches.
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: roll again for both of you as you start to search
[Zeenix] 11:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[Zeenix] 11:32 am:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d6 (3) = 9


[Lazarus] 11:32 am: (You don't know about this gabel as no one has called you)
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: Rick looks into the deepening darkness and makes out the form of a prone figure on the ground.
[Gabel] 11:33 am: No but i did tell them to shoot anybody that comes to the ship before you skipped over
[Gabel] 11:33 am: So i did warn them something was up
[Dusterboy] 11:34 am: ((Don't we have radios?))
[Gabel] 11:34 am: You have ear pieces
[Gabel] 11:34 am: Even better
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: there are handsets on the ship, but no one said they had one
[Zeenix] 11:34 am: I assume I dont see if hes armed
[Dusterboy] 11:34 am: ((So consider that Frank told John what was up))
[Anton Barone] 11:35 am: ( i have comms)
[Gabel] 11:35 am: Laz their our regular communication equipment
[Gabel] 11:35 am: Its safe to assume we all have them
[Gabel] 11:35 am: If we are going to specify stuff like that all the time its going to be tedious.
[IrishPikey] 11:36 am: I agree
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: you said you had your typical stuff, Anton can hear you on the bridge
[Anton Barone] 11:36 am: *relays message ship wide*
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: fine you are all wired, but no one has told JOHN anything yet
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: The figure is stationary on the ground, seems to be trying to crawl
[Gabel] 11:37 am: I automaticly assumed we used headpieces instead of the old way since we got the things =/
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: you have them, but I'm sorry, it's not like you all walk around with them 24/7
[Gabel] 11:38 am: Since they were small easy to use and practical
[Zeenix] 11:38 am: I get closer, with my gun readied
[Gabel] 11:38 am: No but i did say get ready before we left the ship
[Dusterboy] 11:38 am: Frank backs up Rick
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: The figure tries to rise to its knees, but collapses back into the dirt
[Zeenix] 11:39 am: *raises an eyebrow, but keeps on going*
[Zeenix] 11:39 am: "And who might you be?!"
[Gabel] 11:40 am: (Oh and thanks for letting the captain know whats going on outside)
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: He manages to turn his head toward the sound of Rick's voice, but only emits a feeble croak
[Gabel] 11:41 am: (hint hint)
[Anton Barone] 11:41 am: [Anton Barone] 10:36 am: *relays message ship wide*
[Gabel] 11:41 am: (Your in the ships controls)
[Gabel] 11:42 am: (You arent aware of whats going on the ramp are you ?)
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: Nope
[Zeenix] 11:42 am: *walks to the guy and makes the guy sit
[Zeenix] 11:42 am: *unless it seems like its hurtin him*
[Zeenix] 11:42 am: *trying to make him sit that is*
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: You pull him up to a sitting position and he smells of old sweat, his clothes are ripped and filthy.
[Dusterboy] 11:43 am: I check him over
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: He manages to croak out two words. “The…warehouse…”
[Zeenix] 11:44 am: "Looks like we got a hurt fella over here."
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: roll int + medical frank
[Dusterboy] 11:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[Dusterboy] 11:44 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d8 (8) = 9


[Dusterboy] 11:44 am: ((Well, cr*p))
[Zeenix] 11:45 am: *He'd tell everyone he could reach with the headset*
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: He seems to be suffering from severe exposure and dehydration to the point that he needs immediate attention to survive.
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: As Frank and Rick deal with the stricken man...
[Dusterboy] 11:46 am: ((Taking him back to the ship is probably the best bet))
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: "Whoa, whoa there y'all done lost yer gorram mind?" The man in the office yelps as he steps back raising his hands
[IrishPikey] 11:46 am: Sometimes
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 11:47 am: He's in BAD shape, unless he gets immediate medical attention, he won't make it
[Anton Barone] 11:47 am: ( we have med bay )
[Dusterboy] 11:47 am: ((Okays, I try to do my best for him right here))
[Gabel] 11:47 am: Ive had it up to here with gorram lying sons of bitches and dont you mind i can finally tell when some go see is lying out of his ass.
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: you have no gear, so int + first aid - two steps
[Dusterboy] 11:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4)
[Dusterboy] 11:48 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d4 (1) = 8


[IrishPikey] 11:48 am: *puts hand on gun and unsnaps the secure belt
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: Without fluids, there is almost nothing yuou can do, you place his body so he can breathe easier, but he's fading fast.
[Gabel] 11:49 am: Fluids theres plenty of water in the ship
[Dusterboy] 11:49 am: Rick get water now and hurry!
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: "Looky here you feng li twits. I don't ken what y'all is talkin' about. Not my gorram fault yer cargo ain't here."
[Gabel] 11:50 am: I know im not there but im just saying
[Gabel] 11:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 11:50 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (1) = 4


[Gabel] 11:50 am: Nice roll there
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[Lazarus] 11:50 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d8 (2) = 10


[Dusterboy] 11:50 am: Well, Frank would know that anyway
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: john and roman roll alert + perception
[Gabel] 11:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 11:51 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (4) = 7


[Zeenix] 11:51 am: *Rick gets the wader
[IrishPikey] 11:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d10)
[IrishPikey] 11:51 am:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d10 (7) = 8


[Dusterboy] 11:51 am: Frank tries to get the man to drink some
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: As you take time to communicate with Frank, the man manages to dive behind the counter. (You failed the opposed perception versus his covert)
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: As the man dives out of sight, a siren begins to wail
[Gabel] 11:52 am: Laz
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: As a doctor, he needs intravenous fliuds
[Dusterboy] 11:52 am: ((;())
[Gabel] 11:52 am: We were making Opposed rolls ?
[Dusterboy] 11:52 am: ((:())
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: yes
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: he rolled a 10
[Gabel] 11:53 am: 3 plot points to counter his jump then
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: you rolled a 7 and an 8
[Dusterboy] 11:53 am: Well, I've got nothing with me...
[IrishPikey] 11:53 am: 2pp
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: fine
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: roll initiative
[Gabel] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 11:54 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (4) = 8


[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 11:54 am: you've got a medical bay in the ship
[IrishPikey] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[IrishPikey] 11:54 am:

-> 2d10 (5,6 = 11)


[Lazarus] 11:54 am: you'd have to spend 4 and 3 plot points to exceed his roll
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: do you want to do that?
[IrishPikey] 11:55 am: yes
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: gabel?
[Gabel] 11:55 am: What ?
[Gabel] 11:55 am: I need to use more plot points ?
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 11:55 am: Okays, so I get rick to help me get the man there
[Gabel] 11:55 am: Or was this for jump ?
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: do you want to spend 4 plot points, 3 only ties
[IrishPikey] 11:55 am: 4 here
[Gabel] 11:55 am: 4 then
[Gabel] 11:55 am: Wait if Irish uses then would i need to ?
[IrishPikey] 11:56 am: how much pp do you have
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: if you both want to beat his covert yes
[IrishPikey] 11:56 am: the 4 cleans me out
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: 6 to start
[Gabel] 11:56 am: Okay then 4 used
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: Irish rolled an 8 he would need 3 to beat the man's 10
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 11:56 am: ok
[Gabel] 11:57 am: Understand now laz
[Gabel] 11:57 am: Like i said i spend 4 :)
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:57 am:

-> 2d8 (1,8 = 9)


[IrishPikey] 11:57 am: I use 3 then
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: Roman sees the man start to move out of the corner of his eye
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: as your weapon is not drawn, you will lose an action drawing
[IrishPikey] 11:58 am: okay no choice here
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: That leaves you d10+d4 to shoot if you do so
[Dusterboy] 11:58 am: In the med bay, I get an IV into the man and see to any other injuries he might have
[IrishPikey] 11:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d4)
[IrishPikey] 11:58 am:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d4 (4) = 12


[Lazarus] 11:59 am: roll int + gp with your bonus frank
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: that's d8 + d12
[Dusterboy] 11:59 am: 2pp used
[Dusterboy] 12:00 pm: So....
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: d8+ d12=d4
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: d8+ d12 +d4
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 3


[Dusterboy] 12:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d4)
[Dusterboy] 12:00 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (1)+ 1d4 (4) = 13


[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: roll a d6 Roman
[IrishPikey] 12:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[IrishPikey] 12:01 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)


[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: Roman draws his pistol and fires a single shot that hits the man solidly, he staggers back
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (4) = 5


[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: Away from whatever he was trying to do
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: However, the shot causes shouting through the camp
[Anton Barone] 12:03 pm: *twiddles thumbs *
[IrishPikey] 12:03 pm: um thats not good cap
[IrishPikey] 12:04 pm: Better start planning quick
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: On the bridge, Anton can see men spilling out of the barrack like building, armed men
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: What is Rick doing?I know he helped Frank get the dying man to the med bay
[Anton Barone] 12:05 pm: " what did we step in "?
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Frank manages to stablize the man, but he is still unconscious
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: and what is John doing?
[Gabel] 12:06 pm: okay i know that gunshot will wake up attention
[Gabel] 12:06 pm: How far are we from the ship ?
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: About 200 meters
[IrishPikey] 12:07 pm: .13 miles
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: The barracks is about 50
[Gabel] 12:07 pm: Can i lunge at the guy and try and grapple him to take him hostage ?
[Dusterboy] 12:07 pm: ((Do I need to stay to watch over my charge?))
[Gabel] 12:08 pm: Or is he to far away
[Anton Barone] 12:08 pm: ( do we have guns in the correct direction )?
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: (You've done all you can do for him now Frank)
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: your ship doesn't have guns
[Gabel] 12:09 pm: Our derringer does however
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: You'd have to jump over the counter to reach him
[Gabel] 12:09 pm: So agility athletics i take it
[Anton Barone] 12:09 pm: ( and our personal guns )
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: you'd also have to get TO the derringer, open the doors manually and then take off
[Zeenix] 12:09 pm: I guess Id go back to watch the door then
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: agility + athletics
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: running is the same
[Gabel] 12:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 12:10 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (7) = 12


[Gabel] 12:10 pm: I jump that counter like a boss
[Dusterboy] 12:10 pm: I'm heading back to the kerfuffle
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: you cover 10 meters per turn at a run + the result of Aglity + Athletics / 3
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: John jumps the counter easily
[Dusterboy] 12:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)
[Dusterboy] 12:11 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d6 (5) = 9


[Anton Barone] 12:11 pm: ( can i point the engines in the right direction for a pusedo passive defensive )?
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: the man lurches to one side and slaps a button
[Gabel] 12:11 pm: can i grab him now ?
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: you can
[Gabel] 12:12 pm: Oh i thought i was goign to use second action to grab him
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: actions are simultaneous
[Gabel] 12:12 pm: Ah okay
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: you go to grab he slaps the button
[Gabel] 12:12 pm: kk
[IrishPikey] 12:12 pm: *goes behind the counter and watches the door
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: The landing field is parallel to the base, you'd have to move the ship to use the backwash off the engines
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: not parallel, perpendicular
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: The result of the button being pressed is a siren begins to wail
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: a bit superflous after the shot
[IrishPikey] 12:14 pm: Great more trouble
[Anton Barone] 12:15 pm: ( if we are under threat i am moveing the ship )
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: How'm doing?
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,4 = 6)


[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: I doing?
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:15 pm: You reach the ramp with no problem
[IrishPikey] 12:15 pm: (Sorry I gotta go so I can get paid
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: later Irish
[IrishPikey] 12:15 pm: If not I have to wait untill next week
[IrishPikey] 12:15 pm: Laters
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: which would suck
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: IrishPikey has left at 12:16 pm+
[Gabel] 12:16 pm: Cya irish
[Gabel] 12:16 pm: To late
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: he mentioned that before the game
[Zeenix] 12:16 pm: :(
[Gabel] 12:16 pm: Np i was just saying goodbye is all
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: what is rick doing Z?
[Gabel] 12:16 pm: Although to late
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:16 pm: So whre am I in relation to John, etc?
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: John has the man, roman is covering the door to the building, he can see others running your way about 40 meters away
[Gabel] 12:17 pm: *Coms* I dont know what them sirens mean but im sure its bad make sure the ships safe and anything tries to enter the foremans office warn us.
[Anton Barone] 12:17 pm: " ok ".
[Gabel] 12:18 pm: Can i slap the button again to turn off the alarm so they can hear us talking ?
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:18 pm: you are at the top of the ship's ramp, roughly 200 meters from the building they are in
[Gabel] 12:18 pm: or at least yelling
[Zeenix] 12:18 pm: Guarding the entrance
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:18 pm: I get there as quick as I can
[Zeenix] 12:18 pm: [Zeenix] 9:09 pm: I guess Id go back to watch the door then
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: that would be your third action, but yes, no roll needed
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: (Oh sorry z, missed that post)
[Gabel] 12:19 pm: I ask roman how many there are
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:19 pm: you only cover 10 meters + agility + Athletics/3 per turn
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: "At least five I can see."
[Anton Barone] 12:20 pm: *relay what i see to guys inside*
[Gabel] 12:20 pm: Try communication shoot after if they shoot at us we shoot back clear ?
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: "GOt it, shoot back if they shoot."
[Dusterboy] 12:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)
[Dusterboy] 12:21 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d6 (2) = 4


[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:21 pm: 11 meters from 200, 189 to go
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: Rick sees Frank race out of the ship, running toward the operations building
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: Next round
[Gabel] 12:22 pm: I tell Roman to take over for me while i cover the door
[Dusterboy] 12:22 pm: ((Great, at least I won't get shot by friendlies))
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: Then men Roman can see continue to close
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm:

-> 2d6 (5,5 = 10)


[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: they are about 25 meters away now
[Anton Barone] 12:23 pm: '
if they are running up on us i am spinning this bird and blowing them away with the engines ".
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: roll d8 + piloting anton
[Gabel] 12:24 pm: Can i knock this guy out ?
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: Rick, roll agility + athletics
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: You can certainly punch him john
[Zeenix] 12:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Zeenix] 12:24 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (5) = 13


[Gabel] 12:24 pm: I was contemplating using him as human shield but John aint like that
[Dusterboy] 12:25 pm: ((I hope Antone can see me as well. Don't want to get fried by the ship's engines))
[Gabel] 12:25 pm: So what do i roll to knock him out ?
[Zeenix] 12:25 pm: I always crit with the dont-fall-on-your-ass rolls
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: you have to roll strength + athletics to hold on to him, but to hit is only versus a 3 john
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm:

-> 2d6 (4,5 = 9)


[Gabel] 12:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 12:26 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (6) = 10


[Gabel] 12:26 pm: to hit him
[Gabel] 12:26 pm: thats str+brawling
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:26 pm: you can roll agility + athletics again
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: Should I keep rolling?
[Dusterboy] 12:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)
[Dusterboy] 12:26 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d6 (4) = 9


[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: LordArcana has left at 12:26 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: okay, but you have to roll strength + Athletics to see if he slips out of your grasp first
[Gabel] 12:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 12:27 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6


[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:27 pm: not right now
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: he breaks free!
[Gabel] 12:27 pm: I still punch him
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d4 (2) = 4


[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: you do indeed
[Gabel] 12:27 pm: And if a plot point helps with an 11
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: not this time, he olny rolled a 4
[Gabel] 12:28 pm: kk
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm:

-> 2d6 (4,2 = 6)


[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: and he folds up like a circus tent
[Dusterboy] 12:28 pm: ((:)))
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:28 pm: you are now at 176 meters from the building
[Anton Barone] 12:28 pm: *reddies the shp for the manuver if neccessary *
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: Anton? Roll d8 + Piloting
[Gabel] 12:29 pm: kk i then take out my assault rifle
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:29 pm: BRB. Geting supper
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: oh wait anton
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: no one is running toward the ship
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:29 pm: kk
[Anton Barone] 12:29 pm: ( just reddied action )
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: As you reach the door, you see the men Roman saw and they open fire
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: roll initiative
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,1 = 2)


[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: seems you go first
[Gabel] 12:31 pm: What was better
[Gabel] 12:31 pm: Burst fire was better then full auto right ?
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm:

-> 2d10 (4,9 = 13)


[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: burst does a lot of damage to one target
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: full auto has a lesser chance to hit a bunch of targets
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4/2+1)
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm:

-> 1d4 (3)/ 2 (2)+ 1 (1) = 2.5


[Gabel] 12:32 pm: How many meters are they away ?
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: a burst can hit up to three of the men
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: 25
[Gabel] 12:33 pm: Is it safe to lob a grenade ?
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: you are outside the blast radius
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: but still no guaranty you will hit all five
[Gabel] 12:34 pm: Indeed but better to use now then later right
[Gabel] 12:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8+1d4)
[Gabel] 12:34 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (3)+ 1d4 (1) = 8


[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: maybe
[Gabel] 12:34 pm: i use the last of my two plot points
[Gabel] 12:34 pm: Because i knew that shot would fail like fuck
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: ok
[Gabel] 12:34 pm: Knowing my own rolls lol
[Gabel] 12:35 pm: Standard stun grenade since i have alot of stun/flash/frag
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: ok
[Gabel] 12:36 pm: Obviously i dont carry all of my grenades on me but i have a combat harness so they are strapped there
[Gabel] 12:37 pm: Anyway i rolled an 8
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: well the plot point d4 is a 2 so net of 9
[Gabel] 12:38 pm: Ah yeah
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6;d8+d6;d8+d6;d8+d6;d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (3) = 10

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (4) = 8

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (2) = 4

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (3) = 10

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (6) = 11


[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: Three men manage to dive prone and out of the primary blast area
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: two guys fail
[Gabel] 12:39 pm: I guess i take cover as my second action
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: roll 4d6
[Gabel] 12:40 pm: Man having me roll damage numbers you git :p
[Gabel] 12:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d6)
[Gabel] 12:40 pm:

-> 4d6 (2,6,2,4 = 14)


[Gabel] 12:40 pm: Well i had a 6 there i guess
[Gabel] 12:40 pm: and my usual low 2s lol
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: the two in the primary fold up and drop
[Gabel] 12:40 pm: Hey can i intimidate the rest ?
[Anton Barone] 12:40 pm: just for fun
[Gabel] 12:40 pm: As my second action instead ?
[Anton Barone] 12:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d6)
[Anton Barone] 12:40 pm:

-> 4d6 (3,2,3,2 = 10)


[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: not humanly possibly to be more intimidating than a grenade
[Gabel] 12:41 pm: Order them to lower their arms and surrender by order of the neo browncoats.
[Gabel] 12:41 pm: Want me to roll the Intimidate as well or ?
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: kinda hard to be heard over the return fire
[Gabel] 12:42 pm: *Coms* Order their surrender over the ships coms (Ship has voice coms right ?)
[Gabel] 12:42 pm: (Like in that serenity episode)
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: yes it does
[Anton Barone] 12:42 pm: " you want me to tell them i am not even on sceen ".
[Anton Barone] 12:42 pm: * fufills request *
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: at least as far as I know, I guess it's standard equipment
[Gabel] 12:43 pm: *Patch my voice through then*
[Anton Barone] 12:43 pm: *follows directions *
[Gabel] 12:43 pm: Surrender your arms and lay down your weapons you are surrounded.
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: well you are a bit busy dodging the return fire
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: you have medium cover
[Gabel] 12:43 pm: Well i tell anton to do it then while i dodge fire
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: you fired, boom, return fire, no time to talk to ship
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: at least not this round
[Gabel] 12:44 pm: Kay
[Gabel] 12:44 pm: But Ramon can do it
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: Roman can
[Gabel] 12:44 pm: Roman*
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: he's got full cover as you told him
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;2d8;2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm:

-> 2d8 (5,3 = 8)

-> 2d8 (6,5 = 11)

-> 2d8 (7,1 = 8)


[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: all you have to do john is not fuble your dodge
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: agility + dodge - one step
[Gabel] 12:46 pm: Thanks for the vote of confidence
[Gabel] 12:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 12:46 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (2) = 5


[Gabel] 12:46 pm: Low rolls like usual
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: you succeed as automatic fire chews up the door frame
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: you got +8 for the cover
[Gabel] 12:47 pm: Jeesh i thought i was going to get lit up again
[Gabel] 12:47 pm: Stop scaring me
[Gabel] 12:47 pm: Well i did get lit up just in cover
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: I did mention you had medium cover
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: best roll I did was 11
[Gabel] 12:47 pm: True but everytime i been shot i been shot out of cover :p
[Gabel] 12:48 pm: *Sighs to himself* Why does it always turn out like this.
[Gabel] 12:48 pm: New initiative ?
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d12 (1)+ 1d2 (2) = 4


[Anton Barone] 12:48 pm: " its safe up here all cozy in my chair ".
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: wow, that serious sucked
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: yes new init
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,6 = 12)


[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: polar opposite, rolled 2 last time
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm:

-> 2d10 (1,4 = 5)


[Gabel] 12:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 12:50 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d8 (4) = 6


[Gabel] 12:50 pm: Well your never going to see an Ace from me so
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: more return fire
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;2d8;2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm:

-> 2d8 (7,4 = 11)

-> 2d8 (7,7 = 14)

-> 2d8 (4,5 = 9)


[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: roll agility + dodge john
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: roll well
[Gabel] 12:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[Gabel] 12:51 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d10 (4) = 12


[Gabel] 12:51 pm: Like that ?
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: well done
[Gabel] 12:52 pm: Thank you im suprised myself
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: the heavy fire keeps you pinned down though
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: you can roll alertness + Perception
[Gabel] 12:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 12:52 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d8 (2) = 4


[Gabel] 12:52 pm: can Roman please do so as well
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d6 (5) = 12


[Gabel] 12:53 pm: Because if you rely only on my rolls things going to go south quick lol
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: As you cringe for your lives,
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: Roman shouts "OH CRAP, the back door!
[Anton Barone] 12:53 pm: " i think you guys need to give up or run back to the ship ".
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: Don't count on my rolls Lazarus -> 1d10 (1)+ 1d12 (1)+ 1d2 (2) = 4
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: sorry im late internets been just hateful
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: "I just heard the back door open" Roman shouts to be heard over the din of the firing
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 12:55 pm: bummer, but you made it. Irish had to go early
[Gabel] 12:55 pm: Go Go Cover the entrance.
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: did he have to work
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: Roman crawls forward to cover the back door
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: you do notice there are side windows, including one that faces the ship
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 12:56 pm: Had to go pick up his check
[Gabel] 12:56 pm: *Thinks to himself* What in the hell are they waiting for an invitation.
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: Frank is now about 150 meters from the building
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: next round
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: is saw that you got the character sheet and id like your opinion on what could be altered so he can be played
[Gabel] 12:58 pm: Zee should get into his hovercar and run these fuckers over
[Zeenix] 12:58 pm: would that work laz
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: It's worth a try
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: because im at that rock and a hard place
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: a lot faster than trying to run 200 meters under fire
[Gabel] 12:58 pm: Although lets allow to say this was Zee's idea not the captains. lol
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: adding was fun subing suxed
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 12:59 pm: okay, let me bring it up
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 1:00 pm: cool if you want and id really apreciate it take the 8 away
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 1:00 pm: trust your judgement
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: you have coms, so you could have asked him as you took cover
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:00 pm: You can lose the weaponsmithing that would save you 4 points right there
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:00 pm: something you can buy with XP
[Gabel] 1:01 pm: That i could
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: ok, Rick you hear the captain shouting for help
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:01 pm: actually that would save you 6 points
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:02 pm: maybe lose Concentration and that would be 8
[Gabel] 1:02 pm: Shouting over coms: Gorram it dont wait for an invitation getinto the gorram hovercar and run these bastards over.
[Gabel] 1:03 pm: *Sound of sporadic gunfire is heard over coms*
[Zeenix] 1:03 pm: *Rick jumps into the car and does just that*
[Zeenix] 1:03 pm: "Will do, although if it gets scratched, you're paying for the new paintjob."
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: pruttm has left at 1:04 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: okay rick, roll vehicle agility + piloting to quickly exit the ship
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:06 pm: however, I'm not seeing you took Athletics, that is is a critical skill for doidging
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: hello?
[Gabel] 1:08 pm: Sec
[Zeenix] 1:08 pm: sorry
[Gabel] 1:08 pm: Just messaged him on skype
[Gabel] 1:08 pm: There he is
[Zeenix] 1:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12)
[Zeenix] 1:08 pm:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d12 (3) = 8


[Zeenix] 1:09 pm: thats some hi rollin'
[Gabel] 1:09 pm: They see me rollin they be hatin.
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: you get the car started and unsecured, but not in time to move this round
[Gabel] 1:09 pm: Thats how i feel everytime i press send when i roll.
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: YOu back yet Duster?
[Zeenix] 1:10 pm: well its good you dont let the rollin get to you gabgab
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: he's still running, about 140 meters away now
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 1:10 pm: Take a look at it
[Zeenix] 1:10 pm: I'd imagine with you it be more like "They see me rollin'... FUCK NOT AGAIN"
[Zeenix] 1:11 pm: or have you hit the rock bottom of dice dispair
[Dusterboy] 1:11 pm: ((Back))
[Zeenix] 1:11 pm: despair
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:11 pm: Discipline: D6 Guns: D6, Assault Rifles D8, Pistols D10 Knowledge: D4 Mechanical Engineering: D6 Melee Weapon Combat: D6, Swords D8, Knives D10 Perception: D6, Deduction D8 Scientific Expertise: D4 Technical Engineering: D6, Demolitions D8
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:11 pm: those are all his skills
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: okay duster, you are at 140 meters from the building
[Gabel] 1:11 pm: Nah im more like They see mee rollin then if i roll high im like HAH fuckers.
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:11 pm: no Athletics
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: roll init john
[Gabel] 1:12 pm: Although the fuckers be the dice algorythm on the forum...
[Zeenix] 1:12 pm: thats a theoritical situation
[Gabel] 1:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 1:12 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (3) = 7


[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm:

-> 2d10 (4,6 = 10)


[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,3 = 9)


[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: THe first rollis for Roman
[Zeenix] 1:12 pm: I dont always roll dice, but when I do, I botch
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: He is holding his action covering the back door
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 1:13 pm: i can take 4 out of concentrate and put it on athletic
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: The men out front fire
[Gabel] 1:13 pm: And im still convered in monkey feces rolling 4's and 3's
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 1:13 pm: right
[Dusterboy] 1:13 pm: (Gabe - ewwwwww)
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:13 pm: You can reduce discipline to d4, that would give you d4 for athletics
[Zeenix] 1:13 pm: Its a good thing norway is too cold for monkeys
[Gabel] 1:13 pm: Just the way i see it YOU STINK GABEL the dice hate you
[Zeenix] 1:14 pm: or we'd have a bunch of very unhappy monkeys
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:14 pm: however, I was counting concentration to get rid of your 8 over, if you do that, you will have to pull 2 points form something else
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:14 pm: probably the Deduction
[Gabel] 1:15 pm: The men fire ?
[Anton Barone] 1:15 pm: ill roll when needed
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;2d8;2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm:

-> 2d8 (6,2 = 8)

-> 2d8 (7,4 = 11)

-> 2d8 (7,6 = 13)


[Gabel] 1:17 pm: Wish i could scamper and take full cover behind the counter
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 1:18 pm: so trade deduction for athletics
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: that is an option
[Gabel] 1:18 pm: yeah but i keep losing my initiative
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:18 pm: sorry, I'm having trouble getting the math right while running the game
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:19 pm: I've got another 40 minutes and then I can figure this out
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 1:19 pm: im sorry
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: You have two choices, you can pull back to full cover or roll dodge
[Gabel] 1:19 pm: I pull back to full cover
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:19 pm: no problem, I'm just confusing myself trying to do both
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 1:19 pm: ok
[Gabel] 1:19 pm: I can still cover the door right ?
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: kk
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: You can't see out side if you pull back
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: you can cover the door and shoot anyone that comes in, but you can't keep them from entering
[Gabel] 1:20 pm: True but their raining bullets on me its not like i can see outside anyway
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: also true
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 1:21 pm: i can waite till after the game if you want
[Gabel] 1:21 pm: So better to funnel em through the door
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: asher dragoone has left at 1:21 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d12 (2)+ 1d2 (2) = 10


[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,6 = 12)


[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: that's just stupid
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:22 pm: that would be best, we are close
[Gabel] 1:22 pm: is that the new initiative ?
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: john roll alertness + perception
[Gabel] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d8 (6) = 8


[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,4 = 5)


[Anton Barone] 1:23 pm: " you all comming to the ship or gonna kill them all by your selves "?
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: Against all odds, neither of you spot the grenade as it is tossed in from the back door
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: FORTUNATELY, it was thrown blind and doesn't clear the counter
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: the explosion does rock the ops building
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: bringing down a shower of dust that keeps roman from shooting back
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: Next round
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: another drive roll for Rick
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: another run roll for Frank
[Zeenix] 1:25 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: and Init for John and Roman
[Gabel] 1:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 1:25 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (8) = 11


[Zeenix] 1:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12)
[Zeenix] 1:25 pm:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d12 (5) = 10


[Zeenix] 1:25 pm: wrooooo
[Gabel] 1:26 pm: finally a good int
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm:

-> 2d6 (5,1 = 6)


[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm:

-> 2d10 (5,2 = 7)


[Dusterboy] 1:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)
[Dusterboy] 1:26 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 5


[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: Frank closes to 129 meters
[Gabel] 1:27 pm: Thought you said he was closer last time
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: he was at 140
[Dusterboy] 1:27 pm: 140 metres last time
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: and he closed 11 meters
[Dusterboy] 1:28 pm: I might actually get there at the end of the session at this rate
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: okay, in looking at the speed of Rick's hover car, he can cover 110 meters in one round
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: which would allow him to blow right past Frank
[Dusterboy] 1:29 pm: Can he give me a lift?
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: Frank can easily hear the whine of the vehicle behind him
[Dusterboy] 1:29 pm: Rick! Pick up!
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: It's going to be hairy, but he can try and jump aboard
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: has left at 1:29 pm+
[Dusterboy] 1:30 pm: 2pp then
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: however, if rick just slows, he can pick up frank with no roll, but will only cover 55 meters
[Dusterboy] 1:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6+d4)
[Dusterboy] 1:30 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d6 (5)+ 1d4 (2) = 8


[Zeenix] 1:30 pm: lets go for style
[Dusterboy] 1:30 pm: ((Well, that's that roll blown)
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: Rick, is going to have to compensate for that rarely weak jump
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: roll vehicle agility + driving - one step
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: plot points would be recommended
[Zeenix] 1:32 pm: with 3 that would be d10+d10+d6 right?
[Zeenix] 1:32 pm: 3pp
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: yes
[Dusterboy] 1:32 pm: *sulks*
[Zeenix] 1:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d10+d6)
[Zeenix] 1:33 pm:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d10 (5)+ 1d6 (6) = 12


[Gabel] 1:33 pm: You know this was supposed to be a routine pickup mission
[Gabel] 1:33 pm: Damn you laz
[Zeenix] 1:33 pm: say hello to my bumper
[Zeenix] 1:33 pm: fortunately its already red
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: Rick swerves and manages to catch frank, but it's not a clean catch
[Gabel] 1:33 pm: I know things are always to good to be true when you say things like that !
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,1 = 3)


[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: you REALLY lucked out there, only 3 stun
[Dusterboy] 1:34 pm: *lies in the back, dazed and confused* Thanks, Rick
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: Frank flops into the hover car winded, but uninjured
[Zeenix] 1:34 pm: "Graceful, like a swan with a broken wing."
[Dusterboy] 1:35 pm: And with a brick ties to one leg :)
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: "Like the Ninja"
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: John you have initiative
[Gabel] 1:36 pm: I should invest points in jump ive been jumping over counters for ages now
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: The counter is in far worse shape than it was
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: it absorbed the bulk of the schrapnel
[Gabel] 1:36 pm: Im sure since a grenade just blew it to bits
[Dusterboy] 1:36 pm: ((Well, it's been blown up a couple of times))
[Gabel] 1:37 pm: But this place isnt safe at all another grenade that counter is done for
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: Your action John
[Gabel] 1:37 pm: I will move to the door again and return fire
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: you reach the door the situation outside has changed
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: two men are still at 25 meters ready to fire
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: the third has closed to 20 meters and has a grenade
[Gabel] 1:39 pm: Shit
[Gabel] 1:39 pm: I will put Burstfire right into his chest
[Gabel] 1:39 pm: Hoping the grenade drops on the floor
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: ak47 has left at 1:39 pm+
[Gabel] 1:40 pm: Heres hoping i dont botch or whatever i dont have plot points left so
[Gabel] 1:40 pm: What to roll laz ?
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: agility + weapon - 2 steps rolled three times
[Gabel] 1:41 pm: With -2 steps thats going to be a shitty roll with my sort of rolls
[Gabel] 1:41 pm: Can i activate leadership to help steady my aim and Romans ?
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: yes you can
[Gabel] 1:42 pm: Okay i will do that so it will be a normal roll
[Gabel] 1:42 pm: Negating the -2
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: yes
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: three times
[Gabel] 1:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8;1d8+1d8;1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 1:42 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d8 (1) = 9

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d8 (7) = 9

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (7) = 14


[Gabel] 1:42 pm: Well ... not my worst rolls i must say
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: true
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:43 pm: Discipline D6 Concentration D8 Guns D6 Assault Rifles D8 Pistols D10 Knowledge D4 Mechanical Engineering D6 Melee Weapon Combat D6 Swords D8 Knives D10 Perception D6 Deduction D8 Scientific Expertise D4 Technical Engineering D6 Demolitions D8
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:44 pm: here ae your skills cut to 68, but there isn't any athletics, you will have to shift skills to buy that skill, which is a critical one
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 1:44 pm: ill take it
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm:

-> 2d8 (3,4 = 7)


[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: ow
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: roll 3d8
[Gabel] 1:44 pm: I guess that guy got shot
[Gabel] 1:44 pm: 3d8
[Gabel] 1:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d8)
[Gabel] 1:44 pm:

-> 3d8 (2,6,2 = 10)


[Gabel] 1:45 pm: Aaaand there comes the lowbies lol
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: splat
[Gabel] 1:45 pm: Although i got saved by the 6
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: the man with the grenade crumples to the ground
[Gabel] 1:45 pm: What happened to the nade he was carrying did he stagger backwards getting shot or ?
[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:45 pm: I really recommend you shift some skills to get athletics
[waynerlane->Lazarus] 1:45 pm: i am
[Gabel] 1:46 pm: Can i try intimidation now ?
[Gabel] 1:46 pm: We just survived a nade blast naded their guys and shot a guy
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: it feel to the ground
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: there is no way you can intimidate someone shooting at you
[Gabel] 1:47 pm: indimidate them into surrendering
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: THis is a tough thing to prove as the only way to do it is to have someone shooting at you, so I don't recommend field testing, but trust me on this one
[Gabel] 1:48 pm: But fine i take cover as last action
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: ok, you snap off your shot and pull back just before the furious men fire again
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: Inside the building...
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d4)
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d12 (1)+ 1d4 (1) = 12


[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (4) = 7


[Lazarus->waynerlane] 1:49 pm: kk
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: Roman spots another grenade attack this and takes a shot at the arm...
[Serenity Session 40: Which way is up?]: Executive Spike has left at 1:50 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: FADE TO BLACK
[Gabel] 1:50 pm: Leave us in the middle of a firefight sounds about right for a fade to black
[Gabel] 1:50 pm: Dont forget to save the log laz
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: I will