Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:32 am+
[Lazarus] 9:32 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: Robert Schumacher has entered at 9:37 am+
[->Lazarus] 9:38 am: ill stay as long as i can
[Lazarus->] 9:38 am: That's cool. I know you've got rl stuff to do man
[Lazarus->] 9:38 am: I wasn't expecting you at all
[->Lazarus] 9:39 am: i made time
[Lazarus->] 9:39 am: tha's aswesome man
[Lazarus] 9:43 am: I created room "Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!"
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:44 am+
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:44 am+
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!] at 9:44 am+
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: has entered at 9:44 am+
[] 9:44 am: Hes getting the doc now
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: has entered at 9:44 am+
[] 9:44 am: Here
[] 9:44 am: what format did you send it
[] 9:44 am: is my co pilot here ?
[] 9:44 am: Here
[Lazarus] 9:44 am: Odd that Z isn't here
[] 9:44 am: Yeah
[Lazarus] 9:45 am: It
[Lazarus] 9:45 am: s a word doc
[] 9:45 am: The mad Fin usually is
[] 9:45 am: ok
[Lazarus] 9:45 am: I'm checking skype
[] 9:45 am: He is working on it
[] 9:46 am: You have to have office right or can you use worrdpad
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: Zeenix has entered at 9:46 am+
[Lazarus] 9:46 am: Yo Z
[Zeenix] 9:46 am: Hey everyone
[Zeenix] 9:46 am: Thanks alot Laz for the reminder
[Lazarus] 9:46 am: No prob
[Zeenix] 9:46 am: Lots of stuff has been going on so I had forgotten
[] 9:47 am: Heh i just logged in myself to check if he was there
[->Lazarus] 9:47 am: can i watch?
[Lazarus] 9:47 am: RL can be a flaming pain in the ass
[] 9:47 am: Sorry hes kinda crash coursing this
[Lazarus->] 9:47 am: certainly
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: has entered at 9:47 am+
[] 9:47 am: (lerking)
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: has entered at 9:48 am+
[] 9:48 am: brb
[] 9:48 am: ok
[Lazarus] 9:48 am: Looks like we are all here.
[] 9:48 am: thanx
[] 9:48 am: just got sheet
[] 9:48 am: RL is the grey, dull thing we have to endure between saving the universe
[] 9:48 am: Hi Zeenix
[Lazarus] 9:49 am: Well said Duster
[Zeenix] 9:49 am: Hi Duster
[] 9:51 am: I think there's an anime based teeshirt with that on it, somewhere
[Lazarus] 9:51 am: wayne here is a friend of Irish and wants to join. However, there is no time to go through chargen, so he will be guest starring as Jo for this session
[] 9:51 am: so i need not to lawn dart i guess
[Lazarus] 9:51 am: That would be good omega
[] 9:52 am: i has system faliure i need a hot restart
[Lazarus] 9:52 am: I will go ahead and set the scene as omega has some stuff that will force him to leave early
[] 9:53 am: ok back
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: Robert Schumacher has left at 9:53 am+
[] 9:53 am: (can you send him a wordpad doc
[] 9:53 am: )
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: has left at 9:53 am+
[Lazarus] 9:54 am: Serenity: From the Ashes Session 39. GM - Lazarus. Players - Gabel, IrishPikey, omegaa6977, Dusterboy, Zeenix, guest star waynerlane, Lurker: asher.dragoone
[] 9:54 am: Yay
[Lazarus] 9:57 am: ok, I sent the charsheet in the body of the email. wayne can cut and paste into any program that works for him
[Lazarus] 9:57 am: Last time on From the Ashes...
[] 9:58 am: (tv is bleeding through my internet a new girls comercial on fox to be exact )
[Lazarus] 9:58 am: THe crew had to pay off a debt to Marko Platz and were doing so through an associate of his named Molly Hatchet
[Lazarus] 9:59 am: Miss Hatchet wanted the crew to fly her shuttle in a popular local event called the Moon Hop
[Lazarus] 9:59 am: However, she also had the ulterior motive of wanting the rest of the crew to rob a poorly guarded jewlry store during the race
[Lazarus] 10:00 am: The robbery was successful, but the police arrived suspiciously quick and forced the robbers to evade through the sewers of Parthenon on Athens
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: In the race, Anton and Roman were doing very well and were in fact, in the lead as the shuttle entered the atmo of Argabuthon
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: Percevil has left at 10:02 am+
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: But, the extremely finicky shuttle had a system malfuntion causing the shuttle to flame out on reentry making the race perhaps more interesting that the shuttle crew would like
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: On Athens... the robbers had made it back to their ship when they found a dozen of Hatchet's goons waiting for them
[] 10:03 am: ( o fyi i will be haveing my kid in 19 days )
[] 10:04 am: (congrats dude my woman wants one)
[Zeenix] 10:04 am: (You're going to be a daddy? Thats great!)
[Lazarus] 10:04 am: It as as the shuttle is pummeting and the goons have the rest of the crew surrended that our scene opens
[Lazarus] 10:04 am: (Congratulations omega)
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: High above Argabuthon, Anton and Roman are swearing a blue streak in English and Chinese as they fight with the rapidly dropping shuttle
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: You both can roll Int+Piloting to try and figure out what to do
[] 10:05 am: " we need to do a hot restart ".
[] 10:06 am: shuttles or base pilotling
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: base
[] 10:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 10:06 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (4) = 6


[] 10:07 am: "use perseption on feeling"
[] 10:07 am: (wahts my roll
[] 10:07 am: )
[] 10:07 am: ( pp stil 1=3 in this situation )?
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: has left at 10:07 am+
[] 10:07 am: sharp sense
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: you cna roll Intelligence + Mechanical Engineering, Intelligence + Piloting, or Intelligence + Knowledge
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: this is a technical thing
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: always for you omega
[] 10:08 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[] 10:08 am:

-> 2d6 (3,4 = 7)


[] 10:08 am: then i use 2 pp makeing my roll a 12
[] 10:09 am: I use 2pp
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: uh, you might want to let me continue before you sling the plot point
[] 10:09 am: (ok np)
[] 10:09 am: P rocede o gloris game master sir
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: Anton is busy fighting the shuttle which has developed an alarming tendency to want to roll as Roman discovers whoever designed this lump of gos se must have known the heat transfer pump was too complicated and finds a bypass system
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: another roll of any of those above skills to figure out how to rebalnce the engines
[] 10:12 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 10:12 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (1) = 5


[] 10:12 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[] 10:12 am:

-> 2d6 (3,6 = 9)


[] 10:12 am: now the 2 pp ?
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: Again ANton is too busy fighting the controls as Roman initiates the bypass and after a couple moments of shuddering, the engine flow reignites and the controls stablize
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: wkanyo has left at 10:13 am+
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: Now it's time to check the dive and pull up ship's agility + Shuttle piloting
[] 10:13 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)
[] 10:13 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (7) = 12


[Lazarus] 10:14 am: d12+d4+ d8 for anton + any plot points
[] 10:14 am: Check the system balince us out
[] 10:14 am: (Back sorry was actually afk there for a spell forgot to say)
[] 10:14 am: This go sa will do what we wantr
[] 10:14 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d8)
[] 10:14 am:

-> 1d12 (4)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d8 (3) = 8


[] 10:14 am: ( sad )
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: actually that should have been d12+d4+d10 so roll again
[] 10:15 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[] 10:15 am:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d10 (6) = 16


[] 10:15 am: ( better )
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: has left at 10:16 am+
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: Regaining confidence in the shuttles controls, Anton flattens out the dive and drops into atmo a slick as a lady slipping her leg into her stockings
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: MEANWHILE...
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: At the loading ramp of the Fire Angel
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: a dozen goons have John, Richard, and Jo surrounded in Richard's hover car
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: Another goon has the drop on Frank a the top of the ramp
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: “Whoa doggy but ya’ll are ripe. I can see where ya’ll might be in a hurry to change clothes and all, but ya’ll weren’t thinkin’ of stiffin’ Miz Hatchet of her cut now was ya?”
[] 10:19 am: Frank is being all docile, and everything
[] 10:19 am: ( dont be silly we would never do that whispers run on my mark )
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: The goons are all a bit jumpy, but none have weapons drawn
[] 10:20 am: Whats with the welcome wagon boys theres no need for this sorta violence.
[] 10:20 am: (did i go through the sewers?)
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: (yes)
[] 10:21 am: (And you really need a shower and fresh clothes :) )
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: "Glad to sees ya kens how to be reasonable. I believe y'all was promised ten percent, so that makes ninety percent ya owns Miz Hatchet."
[] 10:21 am: ok so i smell bad sooo im going to get cozzy "takes off shirt"
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: (Good thing Jo wears a sports bra)
[] 10:22 am: its hot out here
[] 10:22 am: And thats what was agreed.
[] 10:23 am: "takes a little water splashes on body"
[Lazarus] 10:23 am: several of the goons admire Jo's form despite the scars that mar her face, this isn't a classy crowd and figures a bag can take care of what nature didn't
[Lazarus] 10:23 am: you are in a hanger at the base of the ships ramp. no water
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: The lead goon steps forward with his hand out to John
[] 10:24 am: What do you want.
[] 10:24 am: (we didnt bring some?)
[Lazarus] 10:25 am: The goon rifles through the bags and as far as John can tell hands back the required cut to the crew.
[Lazarus] 10:25 am: "Nice work Friend. Never thought you'd pull that one off."
[] 10:26 am: soooo how did the feds get here soo fast
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: As he hands back their cut, you can all hear the sound of sirens rapidly closing.
[Zeenix] 10:27 am: "How did they follow us here?"
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: "Even the a blind squirrel finds an acorn once and awhile there sister. Purplebellies must have got lucky. But seems like that's our cue to conclude this little transaction."
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: "Better hurry though, word is out their's a port wide LandLock being started."
[Zeenix] 10:28 am: *Rick drives the hovercar into the bay once the command is given*
[] 10:28 am: soo why did you hand back the cut?
[Zeenix] 10:29 am: *as in once the captain tells him to*
[] 10:29 am: 9 we got paid )
[] 10:29 am: *Shrugs* Right lets get out of here we still need to pickup our crewman.
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: "Miz Hachet said to. Now I ain't got time to talk sister cuase I ain't gonna get pinched jabberin' wid y'all."
[] 10:29 am: i say its to get out of here
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: With that. the goons make themselves scarce
[] 10:30 am: Get the car on the ship lets lift off Rick.
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: Your cut of the robbery is 250 credits, but it's all in merchandise
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: Richard gets his Baby settled in the cargo bay as John rushes to the bridge to see if their ship has been landlocked yet
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: As he reaches the bridge, over the comm, he can hear the port authority over ride loudly clamoring...
[] 10:32 am: ( not sure how to fix that )
[] 10:32 am: (lol right)
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: "Port wide LandLock in effect. All ships are required to standby for immediate cargo inspection. Repeat, Port wide LandLock in effect."
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: However....
[] 10:32 am: ( you better stash the loot )
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: As Anton and ROman level out the shuttle and head for the race track
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: They can see the flame out cost them a bit of their lead
[] 10:33 am: we got this
[] 10:33 am: They never know whats coming
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: As they enter the oval, at least three other shuttles are in hot pursuit
[] 10:33 am: " lets lengthen our lead ".
[] 10:33 am: No doubt
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: As before this is a Complex action of piloting and ship's agility
[] 10:34 am: " dont be so fickle girl you win this for me you will be pampered ".
[] 10:34 am: ( what o roll )
[] 10:34 am: 2 i ment
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: Your target number is 35
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: Anton rolls d12+d4+d10
[] 10:34 am: d12 d4 d10 ?
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: Roman rolls d12+d6
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: I will take the highest roll
[] 10:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 10:34 am:

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d6 (3) = 10


[] 10:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[] 10:34 am:

-> 1d12 (2)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d10 (9) = 12


[Lazarus] 10:35 am: second roll
[] 10:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[] 10:35 am:

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d10 (4) = 17


[] 10:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 10:35 am:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d6 (2) = 7


[Lazarus] 10:35 am: one more it seems
[] 10:36 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 10:36 am:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d6 (1) = 6


[] 10:36 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[] 10:36 am:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d10 (9) = 16


[Lazarus] 10:36 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10;d12+d10;d12+d10)
[Lazarus] 10:36 am:

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d10 (1) = 12

-> 1d12 (8)+ 1d10 (10) = 18

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d10 (7) = 18


[] 10:37 am: ( stop rolling like that )
[] 10:37 am: (lol right)
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: no one is more surprised than I am
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10;d12+d10;d12+d10)
[Lazarus] 10:37 am:

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d10 (1) = 13

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d10 (4) = 15

-> 1d12 (8)+ 1d10 (3) = 11


[] 10:37 am: ( quit it )
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10;d12+d10;d12+d10)
[Lazarus] 10:37 am:

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d10 (4) = 16

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d10 (4) = 15

-> 1d12 (8)+ 1d10 (7) = 15


[Lazarus] 10:38 am: that just doesn't make any sense
[] 10:38 am: ( you jinked us )
[] 10:38 am: ( stupid flam out )
[] 10:38 am: flame
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: Regardless, after a furious ten laps, Anton and Roman drop to third
[] 10:39 am: (What you talking about laz almost everytime i have seen you roll high :P)
[] 10:39 am: We can win this
[] 10:39 am: ( fine keep rolling high see if i care )
[] 10:39 am: I KNOW WE CAN
[Lazarus] 10:39 am: I had you with a 10 point bonus for a total of 45 for you but two of those totalled 48 and 46
[] 10:39 am: " i know you are tired but we need a little more out of you".
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: You are in close though
[] 10:40 am: (("Don't worry kid, she'll hold together... You hear me baby? Hold together!"))
[] 10:41 am: ( next leg )
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: As you are down to only one moon left, there is no rally on this moon as soon as you complete the laps, you are on your way to the fourth and final moon of Athens: Ormuzd
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: There you will do ten more laps, then race back to Athens for the final ten laps
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: Back on Athens though...
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: John's initial flash of panic fades as he sees that despite the claim of a port wide LandLock, there are too many ships and the antiqated network on Athens can't lock everyone down at once
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: This is causing chaos as whoever doesn't want to searched by the Feds, which is a lot of people are lifting without authorization
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: One complicating factor is the Fire ANgel's eninges are off
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: John knows he doen't have much time to jump start the ship or they will get landlocked
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: Richard is going to have to help
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: You each have and average complex action to get the ship ready
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: John will have to roll int+piloting
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: Richard int+mech eng
[] 10:45 am: ( getting in trouble with out me )?
[] 10:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 10:46 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (2) = 9


[Lazarus] 10:46 am: each roll is one round, you have five rounds
[] 10:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 10:46 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (4) = 7


[] 10:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 10:46 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (1) = 6


[] 10:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 10:46 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (7) = 12


[Lazarus] 10:46 am: Your target is 35
[] 10:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 10:46 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d8 (6) = 14


[] 10:46 am: Im getting it out of the way
[] 10:46 am: Well i hit 48
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: John's got his part ready, waiting on the engine room
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: Z?
[Zeenix] 10:47 am: oh sorry
[Zeenix] 10:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Zeenix] 10:47 am:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d6 (1) = 8


[Zeenix] 10:48 am: Is it plain mech eng?
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: yes no repairs involved
[Zeenix] 10:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Zeenix] 10:48 am:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d6 (6) = 11


[Zeenix] 10:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Zeenix] 10:48 am:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d6 (2) = 7


[Zeenix] 10:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Zeenix] 10:48 am:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d6 (4) = 12


[Zeenix] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Zeenix] 10:49 am:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d6 (1) = 8


[Zeenix] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Zeenix] 10:49 am:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d6 (5) = 9


[Zeenix] 10:49 am: woops
[Zeenix] 10:49 am: that was one too much
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: The engines of the FIre Angel spool up and the ship lifts just ahead of the landlock. WAY too close for comfort
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: As the ship lifts, John can hear over Coms. "ALL SHIP'S LIFTING RETRUN TO PORT IMMEDIATELY OR BE FIRED ON!"
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: John feels another flash of fear as he picks up the unmistable ping of a targeting array
[] 10:51 am: lets get the hell out of here
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: Over Ormuzd...
[] 10:51 am: ((And then some))
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: Anton and Roman are in the unaccustomed position of not being in the lead
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: Time to really push if you are going to to the moon first
[] 10:52 am: We need lead
[] 10:52 am: what do i roll ?
[] 10:52 am: Lets show them what we can do
[] 10:52 am: ( how many pp s do i have )
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: you each have six plot points, but you have two space trips and two more sets of laps to go
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: ANd speaking of plot points...
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: all of you gan 3 for actions to this point, so you all have 9
[] 10:54 am: Oh aye? Thanks laz
[] 10:54 am: so
[] 10:54 am: astrogation ?
[Lazarus] 10:54 am: The plot between moons is a Complex Action of Shuttle’s Agility + Pilot Skill with a time increment of ten minutes per roll. If you can succeed with a HARD Intelligence + Pilot / Astrogation or Intelligence + Technical Engineering / Astrogation, you gain a one-step bonus to your skill for the Complex Action
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: Hard is an 11
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: So Anton and Roman can each roll
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: here, plot points would be useful
[] 10:55 am: )what do I need to roll)
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: Anton rolls d8+d10
[] 10:55 am: so 3 pp i think
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: Roman rolls 2d6
[] 10:56 am: d8 d10 d6
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: has left at 10:56 am+
[] 10:56 am: add 3pp
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: that would be d8+d10+d10 for omega
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: that would be 3d6 for roman
[] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10+d10)
[] 10:56 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d10 (3)+ 1d10 (9) = 13


[] 10:57 am: starts rolling some dice: (3d6)
[] 10:57 am:

-> 3d6 (4,1,2 = 7)


[Lazarus] 10:57 am: Anton's fingers dance across the keyboard and he starts to input his plot
[] 10:57 am: ( I'm at 7 pp right)
[Lazarus] 10:57 am: 6 Irish
[Lazarus] 10:57 am: you had 9
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: Anton you roll d12+d4+d12
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: has left at 10:58 am+
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: Roman rolls d12+d6
[] 10:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d12)
[] 10:58 am:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d12 (7) = 12


[] 10:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 10:58 am:

-> 1d12 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 5


[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: has left at 10:58 am+
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: target number is 55
[] 10:59 am: (dice gods hate me)
[] 10:59 am: ( laz give me back my mojo)
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: lol
[] 10:59 am: Too late. You've standing next to Gabel for too long :)
[] 10:59 am: (he took mine too)
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: keep rolling, I will take the highest of your two rolls
[] 10:59 am: Pff my bad luck never rubs off anyone
[] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 11:00 am:

-> 1d12 (10)+ 1d6 (1) = 11


[] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d12)
[] 11:00 am:

-> 1d12 (2)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d12 (10) = 13


[Lazarus] 11:00 am: keep going
[] 11:00 am: ( give it back to laz )
[] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 11:00 am:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d6 (1) = 4


[] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d12)
[] 11:00 am:

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d12 (12) = 28


[] 11:00 am: (lmao)
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: eep
[] 11:01 am: ( finally gabel moved away )
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: if you add a plot oint omega, that will get you to 55
[] 11:01 am: ok i wil
[] 11:02 am: i got 5 now
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: cool
[] 11:02 am: ( stay over there gabel )
[] 11:02 am: 9 can i walk my dog now )
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10;d12+d10;d12+d10)
[Lazarus] 11:02 am:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d10 (4) = 7

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d10 (6) = 18

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d10 (4) = 15


[] 11:02 am: (feck off cup)
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10)
[Lazarus] 11:03 am:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d10 (10) = 16


[Lazarus] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10;d12+d10;d12+d10)
[Lazarus] 11:03 am:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d10 (8) = 14

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d10 (7) = 14

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d10 (10) = 17


[] 11:03 am: (brb)
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10)
[Lazarus] 11:03 am:

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d10 (10) = 17


[Lazarus] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10;d12+d10;d12+d10)
[Lazarus] 11:03 am:

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d10 (5) = 16

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d10 (2) = 14

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d10 (5) = 14


[Lazarus] 11:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12)
[Lazarus] 11:04 am:

-> 1d12 (3)


[] 11:04 am: (snoopy the red baron pops head out of lead shuttle)
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: Anton works magic and screams past the competion to take the lead again as they enter the atmo of Orzmond
[] 11:05 am: "punch them out"
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: But back over Athens...
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: John is busy threading his way through the chaos of at least a dozen other ships taking off without permission
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: John roll pioting +d4+d2 for your scanners
[] 11:06 am: "puts shirt back on " sorry about that
[] 11:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d4+1d2)
[] 11:07 am:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d2 (1) = 7


[Lazarus] 11:07 am: (No one was complaining)
[] 11:07 am: id hope not
[] 11:07 am: back
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: John notices there is a customes cutter in pursuit
[] 11:08 am: ( i am on borrowed time now rl is encroching )
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: however, the other ships taking off provide a bit of cover
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: (okay omega)
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: Escaping target lock requires the pilot to dodge under one of the other ships
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: This requires a HARD Ship’s Agility + Pilot roll to avoid a collision
[] 11:10 am: thatnk you other ships
[] 11:10 am: thanx other ships
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: John, that is a d4 for the ship plus your base piloting for a target of 11
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: plot points are recommended
[] 11:11 am: ( burn them up )
[] 11:11 am: Hmm
[] 11:12 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d6+1d6)
[] 11:12 am:

-> 1d4 (2)+ 1d6 (2)+ 1d6 (2) = 6


[] 11:12 am: Yeah i crash the ship
[] 11:12 am: thats 3 plot points spent
[] 11:12 am: (why the cap never pilots)
[] 11:12 am: and this is a captin flying
[] 11:12 am: Not that 6 plot points would have helped
[] 11:12 am: (dd 5 after you get a 11 )
[] 11:13 am: add rather
[] 11:13 am: Its a 7
[] 11:13 am: put your tray in the upright pastion
[] 11:13 am: position bend over and kiss ass good bye
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: do you add the other plot points?
[] 11:14 am: ill only get 10
[] 11:14 am: Not 11
[] 11:14 am: Which is the target
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: you had 9
[] 11:14 am: What ?
[] 11:14 am: "Buckle your seat belts ladies and gentlemen. It's going to be a bumpy ride."
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: Everyone got 3 plot points earlier
[] 11:15 am: bumpy ride would be a roller coster
[] 11:15 am: I totally missed that
[] 11:15 am: this is hell
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: your roll was 7 you can add 4 more to succeed
[] 11:15 am: ( you can add more than one after right )
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: that will leave you with 2
[] 11:15 am: Add them then
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: kk
[] 11:15 am: I was not aware i had more then 6
[] 11:16 am: Well this is a typical roll for me anyway
[] 11:16 am: Doesnt even suprise me anymore
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: At the very last possible instant, John rolls the ship out a near certain collision
[] 11:16 am: "hey either way we die"
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: THis is great for the ship, but a bit tough on the crew
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: Jo, Richard, and Frank...all must roll agility + Athletics
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: (Since you have to go omega, roll d12+d4+d10 three times)
[Zeenix] 11:17 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Zeenix] 11:17 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (4) = 11


[] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)
[] 11:18 am:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d6 (4) = 10


[] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[] 11:18 am:

-> 2d6 (1,2 = 3)


[] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[] 11:18 am:

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d10 (5) = 7


[] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[] 11:18 am:

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d10 (5) = 19


[] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[] 11:18 am:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d10 (4) = 16


[] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[] 11:18 am:

-> 2d6 (6,3 = 9)


[] 11:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[] 11:19 am:

-> 2d6 (2,6 = 8)


[] 11:19 am: ( i have unknown time left wating on movers )
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: As the Fire Angel rolls, Richard manages to grab onto the engine mount and rides out the spinning unharmed
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: Frank, I suggest using a plot point to get to the 11
[] 11:19 am: pp used
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: kk
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: Jo however is caught off guard and is toss pi gu over teacup
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: you can use plot points to reduce damage
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: you have 9
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: 3 plot points would allow you to roll a d6
[] 11:21 am: 3 /roll d6
[] 11:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[] 11:22 am:

-> 1d6 (1)


[] 11:22 am: (that was my bad
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: minimum on 3 plot points is 3
[] 11:23 am: can you explain please
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: You can never roll less than the number of plot points you spend
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: you used 3 so even though you rolled a 1 it counts as a 3
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: Jo still slams into a bulkhead and crumples to the deck winded and bruised.
[] 11:24 am: ok cool
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: 3 Stun and 2 wounds
[] 11:25 am: *Frank staggers over to make sure she is okay*
[] 11:25 am: "tommorows going to sux thanx captin"
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)
[Lazarus] 11:26 am:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d8 (6) = 8


[] 11:26 am: *Coms* Barely avoided a collision there you alright back there.
[] 11:26 am: "Maybe you should just lie there, Jo" Frank says "At least you can't fall down again"
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: John gets the ship stablized and starts to climb like a boss
[] 11:27 am: "can i get a smoke i got screwed"
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: Frank can roll Int+base medical expertise
[] 11:27 am: "Jo's a little banged up, but nthe rest of us are all right, Captain."
[] 11:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 11:28 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (5) = 13


[Lazarus] 11:28 am: As Frank tends to Jo...on Ormuzd Anton and Roman head into the oval
[] 11:29 am: ((Heh. Rolling like a boss.... for now))
[] 11:29 am: "look at all the stars floating around"
[] 11:29 am: now what ?
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: Roll a d2 frank
[] 11:29 am: starts rolling some dice: (d2)
[] 11:29 am:

-> 1d2 (2)


[Lazarus] 11:29 am: nice
[] 11:29 am: ((:) ))
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: the wounds are converted into stun so Jo is at 5 stun, 0 wounds
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: Time to make those d12+d4+d10 rolls omega
[] 11:30 am: "thats good stuff right there"
[] 11:30 am: ((Frank opens his shirt to reveal a big yellow and red "S" underneath :D
[] 11:30 am: how many more legs
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: Roman rolls d12+d6
[] 11:30 am: "sooo wheres that smoke"
[] 11:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 11:30 am:

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d6 (6) = 18


[] 11:31 am: movers are here so pp dump
[] 11:31 am: 6 pp
[] 11:31 am: (Yeah there we go
[] 11:31 am: "You don't seriously think I'm giving you a cigarette, do you, Jo?" Frank says
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: ok omega
[] 11:31 am: roll what now
[] 11:31 am: "aaaah yeah"
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: d12+d4+d10
[] 11:31 am: d12 d4 d10 +?
[] 11:31 am: and 5 pp
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: not yet
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: still two more legs
[] 11:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[] 11:32 am:

-> 1d12 (2)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d10 (5) = 8


[] 11:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[] 11:32 am:

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d10 (4) = 9


[] 11:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[] 11:32 am:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d10 (1) = 7


[] 11:32 am: sure ?
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: yes
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: roman two more d12+d6 rolls
[] 11:33 am: well i need to log i hope laz can use me better than i did
[] 11:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 11:33 am:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d6 (4) = 9


[] 11:33 am: 5pp in the pool
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: ok omega, thanks for showing
[] 11:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 11:33 am:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d6 (1) = 6


[] 11:34 am: ((Bye, Omega
[] 11:34 am: (later omega)
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: Anton adds a plot point to complete the laps in three rolls
[] 11:34 am: (laters
[] 11:34 am: (duce
[] 11:34 am: (good call)
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10;d12+d10;d12+d10)
[Lazarus] 11:34 am:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d10 (4) = 13

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d10 (3) = 4

-> 1d12 (10)+ 1d10 (2) = 12


[Lazarus] 11:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10;d12+d10;d12+d10)
[Lazarus] 11:35 am:

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d10 (8) = 15

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d10 (6) = 12

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d10 (10) = 11


[Lazarus] 11:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10;d12+d10;d12+d10)
[Lazarus] 11:35 am:

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d10 (9) = 10

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d10 (3) = 15

-> 1d12 (4)+ 1d10 (10) = 14


[Lazarus] 11:36 am: you had a lead, so you stay in the lead
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: Anton and ROman complete the laps and there is only one thing left to do, head for Athens and complete the laps there
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: Grand Moff Vixen has left at 11:36 am+
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: John, it seems like the Fire ANgel is faster than the customs cutter
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: ALl you need to do is roll ship's agility+piloting and win an opposed roll to escape
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: do you think you are up for it?
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: has left at 11:38 am+
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: Executive Spike has left at 11:39 am+
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: Gabel?
[] 11:39 am: "so our best pilot just left"
[] 11:39 am: IM here
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: d4+piloting
[] 11:39 am: Whats ship agi again ?
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: you have 2 plot points
[] 11:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d6+1d4)
[] 11:39 am:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1d6 (5)+ 1d4 (3) = 9


[] 11:39 am: used my plot points
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)
[Lazarus] 11:39 am:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d8 (2) = 7


[Lazarus] 11:40 am: John weaves the Fire Angel in a screaming climb that leaves the cutter behind.
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: Generic Gamer has entered at 11:41 am+
[] 11:41 am: "are we there yet"
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: however, the Fed manages to obtain a lock and John puckers up as the scanners detect a missile inbound
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: Generic Gamer has left at 11:41 am+
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: However, back over Orzmond...
[] 11:41 am: ((Short but sweet?))
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: Time to roll for the astrogation
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: (I had omega roll in advance and he killed it with a 19)
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10;d8+d10;d8+d10)
[Lazarus] 11:43 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d10 (2) = 5

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (10) = 15

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d10 (4) = 7


[Lazarus] 11:43 am: and two of the closest behind you fade to irrelivance
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: Only one is even close as the two shuttles head for the oval on Athens and the final ten laps of the race
[] 11:44 am: *Coms* Missile inbound brace yourselves.
[] 11:45 am: "CAN I GET THAT SMOKE NOW!!!"
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: John catches the flash of a pair of shuttles entering atmo as the Fire Angel breaks atmo
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: John does earn 3 plot points of avoiding collision and escaping atmo
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: John roll ships agility and piloting to avoid the missile
[] 11:46 am: Yeah and all my plot points
[] 11:47 am: Again
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: kk
[] 11:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d6+1d6)
[] 11:47 am:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1d6 (2)+ 1d6 (4) = 7


[] 11:47 am: See this is why i never pilot the ship
[Zeenix] 11:47 am: 1, 2 and a 4
[] 11:47 am: "jhon ill take my shirt off if you dont miss this"
[] 11:47 am: ((We could be dead, here....))
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:47 am:

-> 2d6 (2,4 = 6)


[] 11:47 am: Laz missed by a hairs breath
[] 11:48 am: "fine ill keep it on"
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: The missile, despite its speed advantage was fired from just too far out to catch the extremely fast Fire Angel
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: deaconabyss has entered at 11:48 am+
[] 11:48 am: *Frank lets out a long breath* "Way too close"
[] 11:49 am: *coms* Pwew to close for comfort.
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: John banks hard and turns away to get the planet between the ship and pursuit
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: However, over the Cortex his spots a breaking news story
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: The initial header of the message causes John to feel icy cold with the words “Daring Daylight Robbery!’
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: However, it seems the robbery in question is not a jewelry store, but the main bank in the city.
[] 11:51 am: "damn right we did "
[] 11:51 am: Figured as much we were just bait.
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: Which perhaps explains why the Feds arrived so quickly
[] 11:52 am: To keep the feds occupied while whoever did the real job *Mumbles under his breath*
[] 11:52 am: "the things we do for money'
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: Meanwhile back at the oval
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: It's down to two shuttles
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: Anton and Roman versus one other shuttle
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: Ten laps to glory
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: This going to be all Irish all the time. I will let you use Anton's d12+d4+d10, but only that one skill, Roman's skill will not be able to back stop
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: Target is 35
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10)
[Lazarus] 11:54 am:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d10 (2) = 11


[] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[] 11:54 am:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d10 (5) = 12


[Lazarus] 11:54 am: next roll
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10)
[Lazarus] 11:54 am:

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d10 (1) = 13


[] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+10)
[] 11:54 am:

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d4 (4)+ 10 (10) = 25


[] 11:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[] 11:55 am:

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d10 (7) = 19


[Lazarus] 11:55 am: Sheng shen de gao wan!
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: Anton and Roman manage to hold off a determined effort by the one other shuttle and cross the finish line first
[] 11:56 am: ((YAAAAYYY! :D))
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: Generic Gamer has left at 11:56 am+
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: deaconabyss has left at 11:56 am+
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: The crowd erupts into cheers
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: And the comm unit on the Fire Angel begins to blink
[] 11:58 am: *Picks up the com*
[] 11:58 am: "yeah nothing but win"
[] 11:59 am: "what now"
[] 11:59 am: ((Nice going, Irish))
[] 11:59 am: (ty)
[] 11:59 am: "no missles no missles no missles"
[] 11:59 am: (best rolls I've had)
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: Molly Hatchet is on the line: “Well damn if’n I ain’t fit to be dipped! Who woulda thunk ya’ll would go and win this thing? Ya’ll have made me some serious coin today, enough to pay off yer debt, in full, twice over."
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: "However, there is the little issue of you needing to come back for your pilot."
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: Anton and Roman have just reached their pit area where they spot the pit crew surrpronding them.
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: "I tell ya what almost bothers me. Since both the ‘Hop and a little side venture I had goin’ paid off so well, I’m almost inclined to say ya’ll are free to go with my blessin’." Hatchet continues.
[] 12:01 pm: "that sounds like a set up"
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: "But y'all know too much and I can't have that."
[] 12:02 pm: "com to Molly" We won this for you you should have no complaints
[] 12:02 pm: You can have my share of coin if we get free and clear
[] 12:03 pm: sincluding my debt
[] 12:03 pm: including
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: "Look you little hun dan, ya had one job and that was to keep yer eye on my shuttle. Time to lower the boom on that pilot with ya."
[] 12:03 pm: Gety through kme if you can
[] 12:04 pm: get through me if you can
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: Anton looks at Roman with surprise which shades toward anger.
[] 12:04 pm: I know where I stand
[] 12:04 pm: *In a cold icy tone of voice* Miss Hatchet do you know the name of the old browncoat hero by the name of The Fox.
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: "Damn it Roman, I own you. Don't ya'll dare cross me."
[] 12:05 pm: They aint I'm telling you where I stand there is nbo cross your ship is fine job done
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Roman roll alert + perception
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: not sight
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: Utgardloki has left at 12:05 pm+
[] 12:05 pm: just d10 right
[] 12:06 pm: no sight
[] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 12:06 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d6 (6) = 16


[] 12:06 pm: thats with perception nbo sight
[Lazarus->] 12:07 pm: YOu can hear thumps on the outside of the hull. You know the pit crew is outside
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: nice roll
[] 12:07 pm: ty
[Lazarus->] 12:07 pm: sounds like one of the access plates has been opened
[] 12:08 pm: "draws knife and goes to the side of the panel the sound comes from
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: Odellin has left at 12:08 pm+
[] 12:08 pm: quietly
[] 12:09 pm: it doesn't have to go this way molly
[Lazarus->] 12:09 pm: It's an external panel, like they might be doing something to keep you from taking off
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12


[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: Morashitar has left at 12:09 pm+
[] 12:09 pm: runs to control panel to prep a quick takeoff
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: Anton turns to Roman, "Seems like you're a stand up guy. We better go before they finish whatever it is they are doing."
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d10 (5) = 18


[] 12:10 pm: "com to ship" Ifin you would be so kind we may need a quick pickup
[] 12:10 pm: I can be
[] 12:10 pm: I know where goodness lyes
[] 12:10 pm: and money
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: There are screams that even inside the shuttle are audible as the powerful engines of the shuttle ignite
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: "DAMMIT ROMAN!" Hatchet screams
[] 12:12 pm: I'll let you know where to get your shuttle
[] 12:12 pm: maybe
[] 12:12 pm: but it is safe
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: The shuttle lifts easily and this was not something Hatchet had planned on as there isn't any one to stop their escape
[] 12:13 pm: "com to main ship"captin looking for more crew
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: However, as the shuttle lifts, they can see the fuel gauge begins to blink and the shuttle begins to sputter
[] 12:14 pm: Just get us put a bit fater baby
[] 12:14 pm: farther
[] 12:14 pm: ((0_0))
[] 12:14 pm: hey gas is gas
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: except when it's not flowing
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: John?
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: Gabel
[] 12:15 pm: :com to molly" I'm not looking to take your ship. Just to look into new buisness
[] 12:16 pm: Sorry what ?
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: [IrishPikey] 12:13 pm: "com to main ship"captin looking for more crew
[] 12:17 pm: *Coms* Gorram it dont tell me you stole miss hatchets ship.
[] 12:17 pm: :com just borrowed to get free
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: John had yet to swing around the planet and can see the shuttle on scanners
[] 12:17 pm: "we stole a ship?"
[] 12:17 pm: *Coms* Comming to pick you up but were leaving the shuttle i came here to settle a debt not incur another one.
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: And that the shuttle is beginning to lose speed and is probably not going to remain airborne
[] 12:18 pm: "com" kinda needing a quick choice
[] 12:18 pm: "we can steal a ship but i cant get 1 smoke wtf"
[Lazarus->] 12:18 pm: scroll back. Molly was trying to doublecross you
[Lazarus->] 12:18 pm: wanted to take Anton hostage
[->Lazarus] 12:19 pm: Yeah and if i take that ship its just going to be another ring around the roses
[->Lazarus] 12:19 pm: John came here to settle the debt thats his intent he doesnt care if they double crossed him at this point he wants nothing more to do with these people
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: It's going to take a tricky docking to intercept the falling shuttle
[] 12:19 pm: better start getting tricky
[Lazarus->] 12:20 pm: Just wanted to make sure you knew that they didn't still the shuttle for grins
[->Lazarus] 12:20 pm: I know they dident steal the shuttle for grins
[] 12:20 pm: lol
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: has left at 12:20 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: both ships are going to have to roll agility + piloting
[Lazarus->] 12:20 pm: kk
[] 12:21 pm: Well im out of pp
[] 12:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d6)
[] 12:21 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1d6 (6) = 7


[] 12:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 12:21 pm:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 3


[] 12:21 pm: so thats the roll ya getting
[] 12:21 pm: add 4pp
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: with a careful matching of thusters, the two ships manage to connect without damage
[] 12:22 pm: Are they docking with our airlocks ?
[] 12:22 pm: *All aboard*
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: however as they dock, the sabotaged fuel lines backfire and the shuttle bursts into flame
[] 12:23 pm: "runs abord "we need to drop her ship and give her cords
[] 12:23 pm: never mind whoops
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: They are actually kind of resting on top of the Fire Angel
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: they are going to have to scramble to the upper airlock
[] 12:23 pm: "hey Roman were there any smokes in there"
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: Agility=Atheltics, botching this roll would be...bad
[] 12:24 pm: you may want to eject that um and we might want to gert off this rock shes not the forgiving type
[] 12:24 pm: You need to roll i think pikey
[] 12:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10)
[] 12:24 pm:

-> 1d10 (6)


[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (6) = 7


[] 12:25 pm: can I add pp
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Anton staggers toward the airlock, roman will need a plot point
[] 12:25 pm: do it
[] 12:25 pm: 1pp
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: kk
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: the two pilots pull themselves into the airlock and seal the hatch
[] 12:26 pm: wow that was a ride
[] 12:26 pm: anyone need a smoke
[] 12:26 pm: I got a couple
[] 12:26 pm: "do you see this bump"
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: John has no choice with the potential bomb on fire on top of the ship, he has to roll the Fire Angel to get rid of the burning shuttle
[] 12:27 pm: ((Will be back: gotta get supper))
[] 12:27 pm: Roll wheeeeee
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: The shuttle falls clear and only drops about a hundred meters before it explodes violently
[] 12:27 pm: I like your style lots of fun and money to be had
[] 12:28 pm: "ive had about 1,000 nissles shot at me, metal dosent like me i think i need a smoke"
[Zeenix] 12:28 pm: (do a barr- forget it)
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: John rolls upright and cimbs out of atmo with the comm unit about to burst into flame from the non-stop stream of invectives from Hatchet
[] 12:28 pm: pulls a smoke out and lights it and tosses the pack to jo "have the rest"
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: "This ain't over you coward. I'll hunt you down. I swear I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!"
[] 12:29 pm: (looks at crew) see was that so hard
[] 12:30 pm: *Opens coms on molly* I tried to do this peacefully and you decided to get greedy miss hatche you know what they say about greed miss hatchet you are never sated.
[] 12:30 pm: *Frank just gives John an incredulous look*
[] 12:30 pm: Your choice but I gave you the better option
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: John has just about had his fill when he notices a second message trying to get through on the Cortex
[] 12:30 pm: Excuse me molly
[] 12:30 pm: "woman to woman"
[CroixAura] 12:30 pm: I created room "Dice Rolling for Idiots"
[] 12:30 pm: *Before he cuts coms on molly* Hunt me down molly i will come back and finish you off myself *Says coldly*
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: CroixAura has left at 12:30 pm+
[] 12:30 pm: *Cuts coms*
[] 12:31 pm: "damn it "
[] 12:31 pm: *Opens coms for second message*
[] 12:31 pm: "somkes with smiles anyway"
[] 12:31 pm: "hey molly
[] 12:31 pm: So uh where do I sleep
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: CroixAura has left at 12:32 pm+
[] 12:33 pm: "captin can i go"
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: The other message is from Platz. "Well done Mister Iskellian. What was between us, is no more. However, it seems you have made a new enemy. Such a shame. You know that hell hath no fury thing I presume. I suggest you Zhen ta ma yao ming. Zhu yi. Good day."
[] 12:33 pm: (Okay you gotta remember im in the cockpit atm)
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: (Watch your back)
[] 12:34 pm: *Sets course back to the medical equipment*
[] 12:34 pm: *Gets up and lets omega take the seat to greet the newcomer*
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: Anton enters the bridge a little unsteady on his feet. "I've got this captain, but I need to sit down."
[] 12:35 pm: *Pats him on the back and gives him a faint smile before he heads down to greet the new guy*
[] 12:36 pm: So i guess you and molly had your issues.
[] 12:37 pm: To say the least she tried to get over on me and I won't have it
[] 12:37 pm: I'm good to one untill one isn't good to me
[] 12:38 pm: Time to do some movin anyway
[] 12:38 pm: Yeah well now shes my problem as well it seems but no worries i take care of my own as the debt incurred that we were fixing was incurred by crewmembers no longer aboard.
[] 12:38 pm: sittin in one place makes me jittery anyway
[] 12:38 pm: Werll this seems a right fit for me
[] 12:38 pm: Names John, John Helios Iskellian *Reaches out his hand to shake*
[] 12:39 pm: *shakes hand* Roman Reyes Cook
[] 12:39 pm: *Shakes his hand with a firm grip and a steel eyed stare like he usually has*
[] 12:39 pm: brb
[] 12:39 pm: You can bunk anywhere thats not taken already
[] 12:39 pm: Good deal for me
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: There is no pursuit during the eight day trip back to Three Hills
[] 12:40 pm: Keep us flyin and makin money and I'm at your disposal
[] 12:40 pm: hey give me about 5 min i have to go get niccatine
[] 12:40 pm: Right now i need a drink you like whiskey ?
[] 12:40 pm: My drink
[] 12:40 pm: Love it
[] 12:40 pm: everclear!!
[] 12:40 pm: *Pours a second glass of whiskey with one for himself and gives it to Roman*
[] 12:41 pm: *downs it in one go* good stuff
[] 12:41 pm: *Swigs the drink down in one gulp*
[] 12:41 pm: Aye.
[] 12:41 pm: Better than that wood alcohal
[] 12:41 pm: Saw two go blind from that stuff
[] 12:41 pm: Make yourself at home Welcome to the Incendia Angelus. or Fire Angel whichever ya prefer.
[] 12:42 pm: What class is she
[] 12:42 pm: Pride
[] 12:42 pm: haven't had a proper look at her
[] 12:42 pm: Bulk Transport.
[] 12:42 pm: Nice ship
[] 12:42 pm: She's a speedy thing *pats the bulkhead*
[] 12:43 pm: You seem a good captian
[] 12:43 pm: Been through more then enough to call her family.
[] 12:43 pm: One I can get behind
[] 12:43 pm: Can I trust you though *looks him in the eye*
[] 12:43 pm: Use perception sight
[] 12:44 pm: (what do I need to roll
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: Alertness+perception
[] 12:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d10)
[] 12:45 pm:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d10 (3) = 7


[] 12:45 pm: (my sight or just perception)
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: sight is actual vision, so it doesn't really apply. YOu are taking a measure of the man, that's more an intuitive thing
[] 12:46 pm: need to reroll
[] 12:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 12:46 pm:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d6 (5) = 12


[] 12:47 pm: (I thought sight would apply as a visual qeue)
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: There is a skill called Initution
[] 12:48 pm: ^^
[] 12:48 pm: I don't have it
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: kallesen has left at 12:48 pm+
[] 12:48 pm: Can I trust you captin
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: you can always take it with advancement points
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: just 2 points to start
[] 12:48 pm: ok yeah use the 2
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: not in game
[] 12:49 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: you get the feeling that John is a man of his word
[] 12:50 pm: Dont know guess you will figured that out for yourself *faintly smiles* Its for other people to judge the man not the man to judge himself.
[] 12:50 pm: figure*
[] 12:50 pm: I do good by you if you do good by me
[] 12:51 pm: I dont ask of anything from anybody other then that they do their jobs
[] 12:51 pm: Hows that can we deal on that
[] 12:51 pm: Sounds my type
[] 12:51 pm: Hell ain't seen enough of this verse anyway
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: scofsins has left at 12:52 pm+
[] 12:52 pm: *Chuckles* I sometimes wish i hadnt seen half of what i had seen *Smile fades away to his usual self*
[] 12:52 pm: I know that feelin
[] 12:52 pm: But you aint got nothing to worry about from me i dont wrong people intentionally. Like i said make yourself at home im gonna head to my cabin for now.
[] 12:53 pm: I need a shower
[] 12:53 pm: Better than being stuck on a central planet to me I would only be convict there
[] 12:53 pm: I'm going to bunk
[] 12:53 pm: I get my clothes washed and have a nice warm shower.
[] 12:53 pm: So we are on three hills now ?
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: Once everyone gets settled in, the ship picks up the typical rythym of a ship in space
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: John and Jo take the luxury of a real shower and washe their clothes after the trip through the sewer
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: There is no pursuit that you detect during the eight day trip back to Three Hills
[] 12:54 pm: Oh btw laz
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: yes?
[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: I send an anonymous tip to the feds about who might be behind the bank robbery and the jewl heist.
[] 12:55 pm: *pm*
[Lazarus->] 12:55 pm: lol nice
[] 12:55 pm: ok im back
[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: IE the btich
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: kk
[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: bitch*
[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: I think John has become alot less tolerant with people backstabbing him
[Lazarus->] 12:56 pm: noted
[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: as it seems to be the theme lol
[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: Anyway back to the game
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: However, as you reach THree Hills...you do not receive any hails or responses to your messages to the base
[] 12:57 pm: Well that cant be good
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: As Anton flies over where the base is supposed to be. He has to check the GPS a couple times to be sure as the place is now a moonscape
[] 12:58 pm: *enters the bridge* Whats up
[] 12:58 pm: somthin feels wrong here
[] 12:59 pm: Moonscape ?
[] 12:59 pm: doesn't sound good on that
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: cratered ruin
[] 12:59 pm: Wait something hit that place ?
[] 12:59 pm: Would i recognize it ?
[] 12:59 pm: (As in asteroid bombardment)
[] 1:00 pm: I hope I don't
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: Looks like the result of orbital bombardment, something John is very familiar with
[] 1:00 pm: *Clenches his fists* We were ... to late...
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: Perhaps the Feds learned something from Shadow afterall
[] 1:00 pm: Late for what??
[] 1:00 pm: They... bombed the place...
[] 1:00 pm: Just like shadow *John trails off*
[] 1:01 pm: Um can I get filled in here
[] 1:01 pm: The Browncoat base was in that crater.
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: Shortly after John comes to that realization, the comm panel begins to blink
[] 1:01 pm: *Opens coms*
[] 1:01 pm: "wow they turned this into go se"
[] 1:01 pm: *Frank looks out at the place, horrified* "They.... they just killed all those people...." *trails off*
[] 1:02 pm: *starts to grow angry* Innocents huh
[] 1:02 pm: *You see a deep seated sadness on Johns faces as he looks over the landscape*
[] 1:03 pm: Those gorram purple bellies *punches a wall*
[] 1:03 pm: "hey captin can we see if theres anything we can sell"
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: "Unidentified freighter. This is the Alliance Patrol Ship Dominator. Heave to and prepare to be boarded."
[] 1:03 pm: *looks at Jon* "There aren't going to be anysurvivors, are there, Captain?"
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: has entered at 1:04 pm+
[] 1:04 pm: *puts hand on his knife* Let them try. I need a gun
[] 1:04 pm: (In all seriousness would the alliance know we were browncoat supporters ?)
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4+d2)
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d2 (1) = 7


[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: (They might, they might not)
[] 1:05 pm: But then
[] 1:05 pm: We are carrying a derringer and a fucking gremlin
[] 1:05 pm: Although no ammo for the rockets
[] 1:05 pm: but still illegal weapons none the less
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: Anton pipes in: "Captain, I'm not seing a lot of debris in the craters. There's some, but not as much if the entire base was destroyed."
[] 1:06 pm: Maybe we should try to blow off this rock and figure it later
[] 1:06 pm: You mean they evacuated ?
[] 1:06 pm: *Frank looks at Anton, hope flaring*
[] 1:07 pm: *Tries to think* There are supposed to be other browncoat bases on this planet
[] 1:07 pm: If they reloacted they might have headed there
[] 1:07 pm: Maybe we can dock at one of those
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: "I don't know for sure. All I know is there isn't as much debris as there should be. We can hope they got out."
[] 1:07 pm: Punch it anton leave the Feds in the dust.
[] 1:07 pm: Yeah show them our ass
[] 1:08 pm: We aint about to be boarded with a gremlin and a derringer aboard
[] 1:08 pm: ((And showing someone your ass is a very old form of insult))
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: "Easy deal captain."
[] 1:09 pm: *Gives Anton a set of coordinates* Here this is were we want to be going (The coordinates the Fox gave us if we needed to find him)
[] 1:09 pm: (Yes)
[] 1:09 pm: (Im only assuming the browncoats lost this battle and retreated off planet)
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: Anton pivots the Fire Angel around and pulls into a screaming climb that the ASREV can't match.
[] 1:09 pm: "look im still getting over the missles soo let get out of here"
[] 1:10 pm: (brb)
[] 1:10 pm: This is why i learned to hate wars theres never any victor only loss for both sides. *Sighs*
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: Once clear of atmo, anton lights off the pulse drive and smokes the ASREV, leaving it in the space dust
[] 1:11 pm: "one we all know very well"
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: "Only one problem with these coordinates captain. They are a long way from here and with all the fuel we've burned to this point. We can't get there without stopping for fuel first
[] 1:12 pm: (back)
[] 1:13 pm: I thought we had a full tank
[] 1:13 pm: "is there any left in the ship we stole"
[] 1:13 pm: I mean we carry like 1200 tons of fuel dont we ?
[] 1:13 pm: Fuel burns quick captin
[] 1:13 pm: especally with all the runnin were doin
[] 1:13 pm: (I dont think you understand this ship has so much fuel it can go long distances i mean LOONG distances without even having to refuel)
[] 1:14 pm: Well hard burns cost too
[] 1:14 pm: (So how far away are those coordinates from where we are ?)
[] 1:14 pm: (We dont use hard burn when we dont need to)
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: "Captain, these coordinated are in the Red Sun system, it's clear across the 'Verse. The Angel's got long legs, but if you want to avoid the Core, we are going to have to stop for fuel."
[] 1:15 pm: Well unless we used hard burn there fighters could have caught us
[] 1:15 pm: "and lets not forget the new weight we have
[] 1:15 pm: I say avoid the core but thats my thought
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)


[] 1:17 pm: The core huh *Trails off* Thing is if we have lost contact with the browncoats we cant help em like were suposed to. But then i guess they have our medical equipment if they got away with it and our medical crew.
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d6)
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm:

-> 3d6 (4,3,6 = 13)


[] 1:19 pm: (laz pm for a sec)
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: kk
[->Lazarus] 1:19 pm: Is there anyway we can try to make contact with the ones who might have escaped ?
[->Lazarus] 1:20 pm: Wait dident that munitions girl give me her cortex number or something
[->Lazarus] 1:20 pm: Can i try contacting her maybe ?
[Lazarus->] 1:20 pm: You do have that code Alex's friend gave you
[->Lazarus] 1:20 pm: That is if she at all survived
[->Lazarus] 1:20 pm: What code ?
[Lazarus->] 1:21 pm: Go to Regina and ask for Grand Ma's Finest
[->Lazarus] 1:21 pm: One i can use to get into contact again ?
[->Lazarus] 1:21 pm: Ah that one
[->Lazarus] 1:21 pm: Sorry just so i get the coords
[->Lazarus] 1:22 pm: What planet is Fox on im trying to look at the map
[->Lazarus] 1:22 pm: Or near
[Lazarus->] 1:22 pm: Sergeant Hanson never gave you a number
[Lazarus->] 1:23 pm: Greenleaf
[Lazarus->] 1:23 pm: At least near there
[->Lazarus] 1:23 pm: Well shit thats a long way
[->Lazarus] 1:23 pm: I thought he was helping the browncoat movement i guess their up there as well
[->Lazarus] 1:23 pm: And what planet was Laura's home again ?
[->Lazarus] 1:24 pm: (Im just trying to get an oversight of our current position where i have *Allieish people* And where we are
[] 1:27 pm: Lets head to regina
[] 1:27 pm: We can use the code to get back into contact
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: The Fire Angel continues to move away from Three Hills as John decides on what to do next
[] 1:27 pm: (I also asked a second question in pm laz last one)
[->Lazarus] 1:27 pm: IM just writing this down
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: Zeenix has left at 1:28 pm+
[->Lazarus] 1:28 pm: So i know where people are so to speak
[] 1:28 pm: (And set course for Regina Anton)
[] 1:29 pm: Laz ?
[] 1:30 pm: " and so we enter THE TWILIGHT ZONE"
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: I'm looking up the bloody planet where laura is
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: Whittier
[] 1:31 pm: In theory
[] 1:31 pm: Could we refuel on Whittier and head to Fox's coords ?
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: You are fine on fuel now, but to get across the 'Verse you will have to refuel
[] 1:32 pm: Yeah i see Whittier is another system over so refuling there then heading to greenleaf should be possible ?
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: If you do that, you will be on fumes when you get there
[] 1:33 pm: Ah kay
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: Up to you, but would be better to get a little closer before refueling
[] 1:34 pm: Yeah understood
[] 1:34 pm: Anyway couldnt laura help me get back into contact with the browncoats /
[] 1:34 pm: ?
[] 1:34 pm: I have Regina with the code im just wondering if theres an alternative.
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: She might be to get you in contact with SOME Browncoats, but no guaranty she could get you in contact with Travis
[] 1:36 pm: Well its not like Travis is my commander but then theres the Medical crew and equipment.
[] 1:36 pm: Which would have been the first to evacuate because of its priority
[] 1:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 1:37 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (2) = 6


[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)


[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: Regina is only 3 hours away
[] 1:38 pm: Okay fine lets head off to regina and not waste anymore time
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: The trip to Regina is uneventful and Anton brings the ship in for a landing near Laura's ranch
[] 1:39 pm: Wait what i thought you said she was on Whittier
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: sorry I'm getting scrambled by all the questions
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: Yes regina
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: you land
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: no laura
[] 1:40 pm: Okay so we head out to the bar i guess ?
[] 1:41 pm: Whos on land crew captan
[] 1:41 pm: "
[] 1:41 pm: "can i go "
[] 1:41 pm: *Raises an eyebrow* Dont you always jo.
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: YOu put down near the small town of Hope
[] 1:42 pm: "i promis to be good"
[] 1:42 pm: This time im packing my usual equipment
[] 1:42 pm: As this is a hick town so to speak
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: Seems like not many ships come here as you stand out as strangers as soon as you enter town
[] 1:43 pm: Wait wasnt this town the place were we faced off reavers ?
[] 1:43 pm: "i put a wad of chew in my mouth and fit right in"
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: You enter the bar through the classic swinging doors
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: Not on Regina
[] 1:44 pm: I move to the barkeep and speak the code
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: at least not Hope
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: but if you want me to stop and scan through the logs, I will
[] 1:44 pm: No no its fine
[] 1:44 pm: Im not trying to stall the game by any means
[] 1:44 pm: Just trying to remember old names
[] 1:44 pm: Please continue
[] 1:45 pm: (Regular equipment meaning assault rifle that is)
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: The barkeep doesn't answer, only chinning toward a man in a corner of the bar.
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: (even in the sticks a rifle is out of place)
[] 1:45 pm: *Walks to the man in the corner of the bar*
[] 1:45 pm: am I with themk
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: The man looks up but waits for you to speak
[] 1:46 pm: I need to know if travis made it out safe or not
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: Bad news that. Looks like the Feds decided that they wanted that mine more than the Browncoats
[] 1:47 pm: Unfortunately so.
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: Thing is Taylor-Leigh was a lot smarter than the Purplebellies thought. You play chess son?
[] 1:48 pm: A little.
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: "Ever hear of a Queen sacrifice?"
[] 1:48 pm: Which now seems like an eon ago
[] 1:49 pm: I have
[] 1:49 pm: hey captin permission to step out side to smoke"
[] 1:50 pm: Sure Jo,
[] 1:50 pm: You sacrifice the queen for a tactical position
[] 1:50 pm: steps out of bar
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: "Taylor-Leigh got the Feds to buy that the main effort was Three Hills. Thing was it wasn't, but when the Purplebullies came in hard and heavy to rescue the defenders in the mine. The Neo-Browncoats hit Santo with everything they had."
[Serenity Sesion 39: And They're Off Part 2!]: Executive Spike has left at 1:51 pm+
[] 1:51 pm: She hit the core huh.
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: "Feds got their mine, but Neos got Santo."
[] 1:51 pm: Or ... close to it
[] 1:51 pm: *Clenches his fists*
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: "Oh she hit the Core alright. Not just Santo. Commerce raiders lit up every ship they could snag in the White Sun system."
[->Lazarus] 1:52 pm: hey what would you think of an unknow ship parking
[Lazarus->] 1:52 pm: another ship landing here?
[] 1:53 pm: *Captain has his usual cold steel eyed stare but theres something offputting behind his eyes*
[->Lazarus] 1:53 pm: yeah i have no ideal who it is
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: "The Black Fox has still got the magic. Took six prizes in four days."
[] 1:53 pm: Im sure he does.
[] 1:53 pm: He has come a far way since i saved his ass back on Hera
[Lazarus->] 1:53 pm: Will this be for your PC to join or something lese?
[Lazarus->] 1:53 pm: else
[->Lazarus] 1:54 pm: yeah
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: For the first time the man smiles. "That was you? I owe you a drink frined."
[Lazarus->] 1:55 pm: Another ship is unlikely, but you could have dropped off here eariler
[->Lazarus] 1:55 pm: well there trying to get rid of my character
[->Lazarus] 1:55 pm: hes crazy
[Lazarus->] 1:56 pm: I'm not into PCs with mental health problems.
[] 1:56 pm: Me and my crew... or my old crew should i say im about the only one left from them days *faint smile on johns face*
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: "How about you have a seat and we'll palaver?"
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: FADE TO BLACK
[->Lazarus] 1:56 pm: not stupid just weird