Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:12 am+
[Lazarus] 9:12 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: Bloodangel has entered at 9:15 am+
[Lazarus] 9:17 am: I created room "Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!"
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!] at 9:18 am+
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: has entered at 9:19 am+
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: has entered at 9:19 am+
[Lazarus] 9:19 am: Since you have the book already, this will simplify things
[Lazarus] 9:20 am: You will be starting at Veteran level, which gives you 48 points to buy stats
[] 9:20 am: I'm zeenix and I'm a moderately cool guy.
[] 9:20 am: ok
[] 9:20 am: Nice to meet you
[] 9:20 am: you too
[Lazarus] 9:20 am: minimum stat is d4, maximum is d12
[->Lazarus] 9:21 am: I played it down a tad this time, so I dont steal your thunder.
[Lazarus] 9:21 am: let me know when you are ready
[] 9:22 am: ready
[Lazarus->] 9:22 am: Guy was a jackass. I can't imagine latching onto another player and ignoring the GM during chargen
[] 9:22 am: oh
[] 9:22 am: Roman Reyes Cook is the name
[Lazarus] 9:22 am: okay
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: has entered at 9:22 am+
[Lazarus] 9:22 am: hey duster
[Lazarus] 9:22 am: what stats did you pick irish?
[] 9:22 am: Okay what slot am I filling
[] 9:23 am: I just dropped in early.... don't mind me. You boys carry on
[->Lazarus] 9:23 am: Yeah
[] 9:23 am: Well I want to know my role fist
[] 9:23 am: so I can do my stats where I need them
[Lazarus] 9:24 am: Your role is up to you. If anything, we could use a fighter pilot or another muscle type
[] 9:25 am: will fighter pilot get ground time too
[Lazarus] 9:25 am: We already have a ship pilot, mechanic, doctor, muscle and captain
[Lazarus] 9:26 am: he'll get more ground time than flight time
[] 9:26 am: ok I'll go fighter pilot
[Lazarus] 9:28 am: ok
[] 9:31 am: I think I did it right
[] 9:31 am: one sec
[] 9:34 am: ok got it
[] 9:34 am: Agility d10
[] 9:35 am: St d6
[] 9:35 am: vit d6
[] 9:35 am: alert d10
[] 9:35 am: Int d10
[] 9:35 am: Wis d10
[->Lazarus] 9:36 am: people dont like vitality
[->Lazarus] 9:36 am: I wonder why
[Lazarus] 9:36 am: that's 52
[] 9:36 am: sorry bad math
[Lazarus->] 9:36 am: Truth be told, the critical stats are agility and int
[Lazarus->] 9:36 am: then will and alert
[Lazarus->] 9:37 am: vit and str are least used
[Lazarus->] 9:37 am: I do try to include them, but the bulk of skills pair with int and agility
[] 9:37 am: int d6
[Lazarus] 9:38 am: okay that works
[->Lazarus] 9:38 am: I guess
[Lazarus] 9:39 am: Next step is traits
[Lazarus] 9:39 am: you have to have one asset and one complication
[Lazarus] 9:39 am: you can have up to five of each, but they must balance
[Lazarus] 9:40 am: traits can be major or minor
[Lazarus] 9:40 am: one major is equal another major or two minors
[] 9:41 am: so like 2 minors and a major
[Lazarus->] 9:41 am: If you read any of the published adventures and count the skill checks, you'll see the same thing I see
[Lazarus] 9:42 am: you can do it that way, but you do not have to, you can have just one minor asset and one minor complication
[] 9:46 am: do I need to be making my sheet too right
[] 9:46 am: I don't have a printer
[] 9:47 am: thats why I ask
[Lazarus] 9:47 am: you can, but I typically keep a word doc so I can edit it as I need to
[Lazarus] 9:47 am: an electronic copy is enough
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: Gabel has entered at 9:48 am+
[] 9:48 am: ok let me type it up
[Lazarus] 9:49 am: hey gabel
[Lazarus] 9:49 am: just waiting on omega. I know he knows about the game
[Lazarus] 9:49 am: not sure if he's gotten confused on time zones again
[Gabel] 9:50 am: Hey
[Gabel] 9:50 am: Wb Duster
[Lazarus] 9:50 am: Red will not be here, but Jo will be there as a GMPC
[Gabel] 9:52 am: Yeah i read your mail
[] 9:52 am: Lighting reflexes major
[] 9:52 am: sharp sesnses minor
[] 9:53 am: credo (no women or children harmed) major
[] 9:53 am: loyal minor
[Lazarus] 9:54 am: ok only thing left now is skills
[] 9:55 am: Thx, Gabel
[Lazarus] 9:55 am: you have 68 points for skills
[Gabel] 9:55 am: Pikey the new guy joining us ?
[] 9:55 am: Laz, can you update me on last week's episode at some point, please?
[Gabel] 9:56 am: Np i can pm you duster a recap
[Lazarus] 9:56 am: I will
[Lazarus] 9:57 am: What sense are you making sharp Irish?
[] 9:58 am: ok
[Lazarus] 9:58 am: I'll give omega a few more minutes
[Lazarus] 9:59 am: I assume you want sight to be sharp?
[] 10:00 am: ok whats the diffrence of minor and major
[Lazarus] 10:00 am: depends on the trait
[Lazarus] 10:00 am: Before we start, I do have an important announcement...
[] 10:00 am: as far as cost
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: Because of the Reserves, there will be no game next Sunday
[] 10:01 am: You're leting Mick back on board?
[] 10:01 am: Oh
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: Next game will be 16 September
[] 10:01 am: Bugger
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: Mick can take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut
[] 10:01 am: I know. I was being snarky
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: The technical cost of traits is 4 points for a Major and 2 points for a minor
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: however, if the totals balance, the costs are moot
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: Anton Barone has entered at 10:03 am+
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: ah here's omega
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: yo dude
[] 10:03 am: what do you mean totals balance
[Anton Barone] 10:03 am: yes
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: wyrdmojo has left at 10:03 am+
[Lazarus] 10:04 am: you have one major and one minor of each, thus they balance so the cost of 6 for each is immaterial
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: Welcome to Session 38 of Serenity: From the Ashes. GM - Lazarus, Players: Gabel, Zeenix, Dusterboy, the new and improved omegaa as Anton Barone. Also in attendence is the still amorphous IrishPikey
[Anton Barone] 10:06 am: so were were we ?
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: Last time on our show...
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: You got a wave from Marko Platz calling in his marker for you to do something for him
[] 10:06 am: *sits up and starts paying actual attention*
[] 10:07 am: (Last time in Firefly season 2: Zeenix became the captain and that marked the beginning of a golden age)
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: He wanted you to travel to Athens to help an associate of his going by the name of Molly Hatchet
[] 10:07 am: Lolcatz, zee
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: (That will always be the dream Z)
[Gabel] 10:07 am: Session 2 We have no more food left the ship is critically damaged... why did we leave John behind Z's Log Captains Log This will be the last entry.
[Anton Barone] 10:07 am: is ready to fly this raceing ship
[] 10:08 am: (I'll win the lottery and buy the rights)
[] 10:08 am: (Make it a self insertion fan fic made into a real show)
[->Lazarus] 10:08 am: ok got it
[->Lazarus] 10:08 am: I think
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: When you got to Athens, Hatchet advised you that not only did she need your pilot to fly her racing shuttle in the biggest sporting event on Athens called the Moon Hop, but to take advantage of the distraction the race causes to rob a jewelry store
[Lazarus->] 10:09 am: hang on for a bit and then cut and paste after I finish the recap
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 10:09 am: i am gonna have to make breakfast soon ill let you know when hopefully when the others are in scene
[->Lazarus] 10:10 am: ok
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: Anton had checked out the shuttle and got a feel for the extremely hot ship
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 10:10 am: ok
[->Lazarus] 10:10 am: I just dumped points into some major skills
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: The rest of the crew had checked out the blue prints of the store and knew there would only be two people on duty
[] 10:11 am: Did we go in like Reservoir Dogs/
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: If they could bluff their way in and overpower them, they would be able to rob the place at their leisure
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: This is a broad daylight robbery based on distrction, guns would be...bad.
[] 10:12 am: Too bad. I would have like to be Mr White...
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: You had just figured all this out when we called time
[Lazarus->] 10:12 am: cut and paste the skills here
[] 10:13 am: Oh, so we haven't done the blagging yet? Great
[->Lazarus] 10:13 am: guns influince knowledge melee Pilot Ranged Weapons Perception Unarmed Disapline Plant Veh Tech Engineering
[->Lazarus] 10:13 am: all major
[Anton Barone] 10:13 am: ( anton could take his bow and no one would look at him sideways)
[->Lazarus] 10:13 am: I just quick slapped it together
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: It would fit on the shuttle, but not quite sure to what purpose
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: besides, anton is a bit preoccupied trying to get a less than friendly pit crew to talk to him
[Lazarus->] 10:15 am: there are no major or minor skills, they are die based like stats.
[Lazarus->] 10:15 am: piloting d6, knowledge d4 and that sort of thing
[->Lazarus] 10:15 am: okay I misunderstood that
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: If he wants to get any useful insights, it will require an AVERAGE Intelligence + Influence / Persuasion or Willpower + Discipline / Intimidation roll.
[Anton Barone] 10:16 am: ( i ment on the robbery)
[Lazarus->] 10:16 am: can you explain how purchasing skills work to Irish? Thanks!
[Lazarus->] 10:16 am: Zeenix will help you
[Anton Barone] 10:17 am: influnce discipline ?
[Anton Barone] 10:17 am: we on a planet ?
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: dude, we landed last week
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: remember checking out the shuttle?
[Anton Barone] 10:18 am: my hay fever must be going crazy
[Anton Barone] 10:18 am: i need so inoclations
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: You are all on Athens
[Anton Barone] 10:18 am: some
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: so, you can either use Int + Influence or Will + Discipline to try and gain some more info on the shuttle
[Anton Barone] 10:19 am: i have no influnce or dicpline so i guess i get ni insight
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: you can use the stat by itself or you can use plot points
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: or you can just not ask
[Anton Barone] 10:20 am: " what can you achooo tell me snifffle about this achoo shuttle sniffle "
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: "You're the ruttin' pilot, you figure it out fly boy." The crew chief growls
[Anton Barone] 10:22 am: " were can i get some inoclations "?
[Anton Barone] 10:22 am: " i can be sneezing achoo during this sniffle race ".
[Anton Barone] 10:22 am: cant
[->Lazarus] 10:22 am: guns 6 influince 10 knowledge 6 melee 12 Pilot 10 Ranged Weapons 4 Perception 10 Unarmed 6 Plant Veh 4 guns 6 influince 10 knowledge 6 melee 12 Pilot 10 Ranged Weapons 4 Perception 10 Unarmed 6 Plant Veh 4 guns 6 influince 10 knowledge 6 melee 12 Pilot 10 Ranged Weapons 4 Perception 10 Unarmed 6 Plant Veh 4 guns 6 influince 10 knowledge 6 melee 12 Pilot 10 Ranged Weapons 4 Perception 10 Unarmed 6 Plant Veh 4 guns 6 influince 10 knowledge 6 melee 12 Pilot 10 Ranged Weapons 4 Perception 10 Unarmed
[->Lazarus] 10:23 am: sorry my computer lagged
[Lazarus] 10:23 am: "Not my problem. You got less than ten minutes before the race starts. You dink this up for Miss Hatchet and the sniffles will be the least of your problems."
[Anton Barone] 10:23 am: takes out a hanky and emptys the contents of his runny nose in to it
[Anton Barone] 10:24 am: is there a doc around ?
[] 10:25 am: Eewwwww, dude. You've read "How to lose friends and alienate people" haven't you?
[Anton Barone] 10:25 am: ( hay fever flaw )
[] 10:26 am: Huh
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: The chef makes a hand signal and three goons arrive.
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: "Do the boys here have to beat you into the shuttle?"
[] 10:26 am: *Frank suggests that you not skip your anithistimines, next time*
[Gabel] 10:27 am: (Were on the ship hes in a diffrent place duster)
[] 10:27 am: Okays
[Anton Barone] 10:28 am: " i didnt achoo think sneezing was against sniffle the law achoo". " i never go planet acho side with out my meds sniffle but this ship achoo discracted me ( blows nose ) ."
[Lazarus->] 10:28 am: what sense do you have sharp?
[Anton Barone] 10:29 am: " ill get on can i get a achoo med kit "?
[->Lazarus] 10:29 am: eyes
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: "Again, not my problem. Get on the shuttle!"
[Lazarus->] 10:29 am: ok
[Lazarus->] 10:29 am: I assume you've got the d10 in perception to sight as well?
[->Lazarus] 10:29 am: for the +2 bonus right
[->Lazarus] 10:29 am: yes
[Anton Barone] 10:29 am: boards the craft and prays the sniffles pass
[Lazarus->] 10:30 am: yes sharp sense gives the two step bonus
[Anton Barone] 10:30 am: ( sneezing during a high g turn could hurt )
[Lazarus->] 10:30 am: what weapon do use use in melee?
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: Anton boards the shuttle and in the filtered air of the shuttle, he begins to feel a bit better
[->Lazarus] 10:31 am: can I have a sword (Iknow odd but it makes me stand out a little)
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: roll Vitality + Vitality
[Anton Barone] 10:31 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[Anton Barone] 10:31 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (3) = 8


[Lazarus->] 10:31 am: You can, but there is a PC tht uses a sword already
[->Lazarus] 10:31 am: how about a rever knife
[->Lazarus] 10:32 am: reaver
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: Anton sneezes and wheezes as he goes through the start up sequence and nudges the shuttle to the starting gate
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: roll int + shuttle
[Lazarus->] 10:33 am: Reaver artifacts have to be earned
[->Lazarus] 10:33 am: I figured
[Anton Barone] 10:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[Anton Barone] 10:33 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (3) = 8


[->Lazarus] 10:33 am: A knife
[Anton Barone] 10:33 am: ( dommed to roll that number )
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: Anton realizes just about every part of the shuttle is tweaked for speed
[->Lazarus] 10:33 am: I don't want to step on the other persons toes
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: the problemis, the thing is "fussy"
[Anton Barone] 10:34 am: ( amecian car in the winter )
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: It will take part of his attention just to track all the read outs to keep the thing from flaming out in atmo
[Lazarus->] 10:34 am: okay. knife it is
[Anton Barone] 10:34 am: ( let the plot points burn )
[Lazarus->] 10:35 am: This is how your skills are logged:
[Lazarus->] 10:35 am: Guns d6 Influence d6 Persuasion d10 Knowledge d6 Melee d6 Knife d12 Pilot d6 fighters d10 Ranged Weapons d4 Perception d6 Sight d10 Unarmed d6 Planetary Vehicles d4 Influence d6 Persuasion d10 Knowledge d6 Melee d6 Knife d12 Pilot d6 fighters d10 Ranged Weapons d4 Perception d6 Sight d10 Unarmed d6 Planetary Vehicles d4
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: The game effect of the shuttle's fussiness is that each time you want to do anything, it will be a multiple action penalty
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: Okay, as Anton waits for the start of the Moon Hop...
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: The rest of the crew is waiting on the Fire Angel
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: has left at 10:37 am+
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: time to make last minute plans
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: and decide what equipment they are taking
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 10:37 am: If you need to go to eat, now would be the time to do it!
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:37 am+
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 10:38 am: k
[->Lazarus] 10:38 am: ok
[] 10:39 am: I guess I'll take my shotgun and armor, not much else
[Lazarus] 10:39 am: Coughbroaddaylightcough
[] 10:39 am: Ok then I wont take a gun
[] 10:40 am: Im assuming I can wear a ballistic mesh under clothing
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: You can take a weapon, but long guns would be a bit obvious
[Gabel] 10:40 am: I take what i usually do
[Gabel] 10:40 am: Just not my Assault rifle obviously
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: um, remember the bluff way into the store bit?
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: loaded for an assualt might not help that
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: mesh under clothes is no problem
[Gabel] 10:41 am: Who says i was loaded for an assault ?
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: you wear a duster, body armor, carry grenades and a knife
[Dusterboy] 10:42 am: *You could try hiding a shaort-barrelled assault rifle under a jacket, like they did in Heat. I can guarantee no-one will notice.*
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: even leaving the rifle behind, you kind of stand out
[Gabel] 10:42 am: The nades i wont be carrying
[Gabel] 10:42 am: Or the knife
[Gabel] 10:43 am: Pistol will be in its holster where it usually sits though under the duster
[] 10:43 am: we could have the guns stashed in our escape vehicle
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: ok, but you did say you would taking what you usually do
[] 10:43 am: unless we are walking
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: weapons in the vehicle would be fine
[Gabel] 10:43 am: Well i dont usually go out with grenades unless were attacking something
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: I don't know if you are driving or not
[Gabel] 10:43 am: Like assaulting a death match ring and the like
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: the place is not close to the space port
[] 10:44 am: I can drive the hover car
[Gabel] 10:44 am: Zeenix will drive he will be the escape car
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: public transportation is also an option
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: all involved in the robbery can roll Int + perception
[] 10:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 10:45 am:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 5


[Dusterboy] 10:45 am: *I don't think Frank is with them. He's not the robbing kind...*
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:45 am: I was wondering btw
[Lazarus->] 10:45 am: You will be in on the race
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:45 am: Should i wait for 7 more exp so i can get fighting type
[->Lazarus] 10:45 am: cool
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:45 am: or just get Tactics now
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: you are on the ship with the others
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: up to you about the robbery part
[Gabel] 10:45 am: (Quick pm laz)
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:46 am: both are very useful
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:46 am: up to you on the order you take them
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:46 am: I know but i end up using my exp then i find something else to upgrade and forget about fighting type lol
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: As Anton waits for the count down, his comm unit crackles to life
[Gabel] 10:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 10:47 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (3) = 11


[Lazarus] 10:47 am: "Deary, my mechanic said you were feeling like gos se. I'm sending out a co-pilot to help. YOu Screw this up and he'
[Gabel] 10:47 am: o.O
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: ll kill you
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: wyrdmojo has left at 10:47 am+
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: THe shuttle's hatch opens and a man piles in and takes the left seat
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:48 am: Meh i will wait for now
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: "I'm ROman. Let's win us a race."
[Lazarus->] 10:48 am: That's your cue
[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: ok
[] 10:48 am: Lets win this thing
[] 10:49 am: Names Roman Reyes cook
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:49 am: you figure that even though the store will be distracted, if a large number of men all walk up to the door at once, tht could make bluffing your way in harder
[] 10:49 am: Holds out hand
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: Okay then, my big question is, how many of you are going?
[Lazarus->] 10:50 am: He said something about eating, so he is probably AFK
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: "Name's Anton. Yeah win."
[->Lazarus] 10:50 am: who
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: Shakes hand and turns back to the controls
[Gabel] 10:51 am: Me Jo And Z For Transport
[Lazarus->] 10:51 am: anton, I replied
[] 10:51 am: Well Rick is going to be the driver, he'll probably stay outside and have the car runnin
[->Lazarus] 10:51 am: ok
[] 10:51 am: Well I might forget your name so I may ask again
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: Okay then, looks like Frank will be minding the shop on the Fire Angel it seems
[Gabel] 10:52 am: Yeah
[Gabel] 10:52 am: Jo can Pose as my wife or something i think it is a jewlery store right /
[Gabel] 10:52 am: ?*
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: Rick fires up his hover car and slides out of the Fire Angel's cargo bay
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: That is a viable option Gabel
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: Bloodangel has left at 10:53 am+
[Gabel] 10:53 am: Yeah lets do that
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: Via private transportation, the distance isn't far, but due to road closures, it does take some time to get to the store
[Lazarus] 10:54 am: The name of the place is in Chinese characters that translate to Sparkle
[Gabel] 10:54 am: I did say last session i wanted to take the tape with me
[Gabel] 10:54 am: To tie people up if we manage to incapacitate them
[Lazarus] 10:54 am: yes you did
[] 10:54 am: "I better not get shit for this. I have enough problems getting work as it is."
[] 10:55 am: Your a strange bunch
[] 10:55 am: I like it
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: Rick pulls to a stop in front of the store
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: With the hover car's cortex on, they can hear the announcers getting to a fever pitch
[] 10:56 am: *Rick lovingly gazes at his car, praying that it wont have any additional holes once this is over.*
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: "Yes ladies and gentlemen, the time is here. The race is about to begin."
[Lazarus] 10:57 am: "Five, four, three, two, ONE! AND THEY'RE OFF!"
[Gabel] 10:57 am: *Gets out of the car*
[] 10:58 am: *Gets out of the car*
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: The Store stands on a typical business district street. Most of the businesses are closed
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: (Irish, you are on the shuttle)
[Gabel] 10:58 am: (Pikey i think your with Anton in a different place)
[Gabel] 10:58 am: (We will meet up later im sure)
[] 10:58 am: (ohyeah) sorry
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: The adventure is in two parts and we will be using cut scenes between the two
[] 10:59 am: (He dun did it, he split the party!)
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: I take it Rick stays in the car?
[] 11:00 am: Yup I guess so
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: kk
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: Bloodangel has left at 11:00 am+
[] 11:00 am: (Rick also did take his shotgun and has it stashed in the back of the car.)
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: John walks up to the store and rings the bell, there is a slight delay as a man in a uniform steps up to the door and activates an intercom. "May I help you?"
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:02 am: Bluffing is a Willpower + Performance / Acting or a Intelligence + Influence / Persuasion roll.
[Gabel] 11:02 am: Yeah im looking for a pendant to give to my fiancee here dont tell me your gorram closed as well ?
[Gabel] 11:02 am: (Roll inc)
[Gabel] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d6)
[Gabel] 11:03 am:

-> 1d12 (4)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 9


[Gabel] 11:03 am: High skill rolls on me are wasted although i should get higher skills that way i get more rolls which mean more 2's i can add together
[Gabel] 11:03 am: Hmm that actually might be a good plan
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: "Oh no sir, we are open, we are one of the few business that does stay open on Moon Hop day." The last part said wistfully
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: The guard opens the door, standing aside, but obviously tries to avoid staring at Jo's scars
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:05 am: you use plot points?
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:05 am: What no that was will+ performance
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: John and Jo enter and find a well dressed man waiting behind the counter
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:06 am: kk
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:06 am: you'll need to make another roll of the same skill
[Gabel] 11:06 am: (I only see two people ?)
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:06 am: okay
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:06 am: Now ?
[Gabel] 11:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d6)
[Gabel] 11:07 am:

-> 1d12 (2)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d6 (2) = 5


[Dusterboy] 11:07 am: *oops*
[Gabel] 11:07 am: Just how can i be so bad at rolling
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: Yes, the man behind the counter and the guard by the door
[Gabel] 11:08 am: I mean it seriously
[Gabel] 11:08 am: (You wanted me to roll again right ?)
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: yes
[Gabel] 11:09 am: Hi there im looking for a pendant for my lovely lady here is there anything you would recommend
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)
[Lazarus] 11:09 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d10 (10) = 12


[Gabel] 11:09 am: And laz maxes his roll lol
[] 11:10 am: (You failed the roll, that means he wont give you recommendations :( )
[ak47->Lazarus] 11:10 am: fires photon torpedo at serenity ship lol jk i hope ur game is going good
[] 11:10 am: (You'll be the ridicule of the whole town if you buy a ugly looking pendant)
[Lazarus->ak47] 11:10 am: I send a hoard of reavers to gnaw on your innards
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: The salesman smiles, but something about it looks plastic and John knows he's failed to bluff the man
[ak47->Lazarus] 11:10 am: lol ok have fun just thought i say hi
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: roll initiative
[Lazarus->ak47] 11:11 am: no prob :-)
[->Lazarus] 11:11 am: whats initive
[Gabel] 11:11 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 11:11 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d8 (3) = 5


[Gabel] 11:11 am: 2/3's
[Gabel] 11:12 am: Guess its going to be another one of those days
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: Jo
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:12 am:

-> 2d6 (5,3 = 8)


[->Lazarus] 11:12 am: what stats are used
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: guard
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: 2d6
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:12 am:

-> 2d6 (1,4 = 5)


[Lazarus->] 11:13 am: agility + alertness. your's is 2d10
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: keeper
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)
[Lazarus] 11:13 am:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d8 (5) = 8


[Gabel] 11:13 am: I spend 3 plot points
[Gabel] 11:13 am: To come out ahead of the keeper
[] 11:13 am: (We should have built a battering ram for the hovercraft and just bust the whole building)
[Gabel] 11:13 am: Can i run and jump his ass from here btw ?
[Gabel] 11:14 am: Literally just a frantic attempt at toppling him
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: ok, in tht case, you both move before the staff
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: He's on the other side of the counter
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 11:14 am: back
[Gabel] 11:14 am: I know can i jump the counter ?
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 11:14 am: ok, you now have a co-pilot
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 11:14 am: I'm switching between scenes
[Gabel] 11:14 am: And do a flying suplex into him lol
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 11:14 am: oooo who
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: You can try
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: However...
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: meanwhile as the race starts...
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 11:15 am: the new guy Irish, PC introduced himself as Roman Cook
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: Anton slams full power to the shuttle and holds on as the pwoerful shuttle leaps forward
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: you two in the shuttle can do indirect support, which means I will take the highest of your two rolls
[Anton Barone] 11:17 am: " come on girl dont let me down you goram fussy wench ".
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: The moon hop starts with some NASCAR like go fast and turn left action
[] 11:17 am: "give em hell
[Anton Barone] 11:18 am: " keep a eye on the gauges cook sniffle".
[] 11:18 am: "no problem"
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: The initial ten laps is an AVERAGE (35) difficulty Complex Action using Shuttle’s Agility + Pilot Skill. Each roll represents thirty seconds of time.
[] 11:19 am: *eyes intent on the gagues
[Anton Barone] 11:19 am: " this shiny shuttle is tweaked and fussy i dont want to flam out ".
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: The shuttle is d12+d4 agility for Anton and his d8 shuttle skill
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: for irish, the roll will be d12 + d6
[] 11:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 11:20 am:

-> 1d12 (8)+ 1d6 (6) = 14


[Lazarus] 11:20 am: nice
[Anton Barone] 11:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d8)
[Anton Barone] 11:20 am:

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d8 (2) = 16


[] 11:21 am: "Push it hard as you can man if we go out lets go out big"
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: okay 16 out of 35, roll again
[] 11:21 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 11:21 am:

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d6 (3) = 14


[Lazarus] 11:21 am: consisent
[Anton Barone] 11:21 am: " ill make this goram girl cry ill push her so hard ".
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: consistent
[Anton Barone] 11:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d8)
[Anton Barone] 11:22 am:

-> 1d12 (8)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d8 (6) = 15


[Lazarus] 11:22 am: total of 31, roll again
[] 11:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 11:22 am:

-> 1d12 (8)+ 1d6 (1) = 9


[Anton Barone] 11:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d8)
[Anton Barone] 11:22 am:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d8 (2) = 8


[Lazarus] 11:23 am: Anton gets a bit cocky toward the end of the last lap and Roman manages to cancel that skid enough to get the shuttle out in the lead as they break from the track to head for their next navigational point
[] 11:24 am: "close call man gotta love the edge right"
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: The second part of the Moon Hop is like a ralley, crews must maintain a specific speed and route to find nagicational data that will tell them which of then's four moons they have to go to next
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: Being in the lead is nice over the pack of 24 shuttles
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: However...
[Anton Barone] 11:25 am: " we need to win this our lives may depend on it ".
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: Jo and John and now in desperate combat
[] 11:25 am: "Every day is a gamble"
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: This is a multiple action John
[Gabel] 11:25 am: Since this is a split adventure and our initial start has been so botched i think i will activate leadership
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: first roll is agility + athletics at full
[Gabel] 11:26 am: To give us an edge in this combat
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: your attack will be agility + unarmed -1 step
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: ok, then with leadership...
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: agility + athletics +2 steps
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d12+d2)
[Lazarus] 11:27 am:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d12 (10)+ 1d2 (1) = 12


[Gabel] 11:27 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10;1d8+1d12+1d6)
[Gabel] 11:27 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d10 (4) = 5

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d12 (10)+ 1d6 (2) = 13


[Lazarus] 11:27 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)
[Lazarus] 11:27 am:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d4 (1) = 4


[Gabel] 11:27 am: My rolls always fail me
[Gabel] 11:28 am: First one is Agility and second is attack
[] 11:28 am: Your average for d8 is like 1.5
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: Jo lands a bone crushing blow that leaves the guard staggering
[Gabel] 11:28 am: Shut up Z!
[Gabel] 11:28 am: 14 for attack as i used plot points
[Gabel] 11:29 am: But i mean there wouldnt be any use of plot points if the athletics failed anyway so i would probably have to use them to get over
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: before he drops to the ground like a sack of wheat
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:30 am:

-> 1d6 (5)


[Gabel] 11:30 am: If so i could use 2 plot points to make that roll a 7
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: John cleanly vaults the counter, but the desperate saleman manages to parry John's punch
[Gabel] 11:31 am: Punch ? I was suplexing him
[Gabel] 11:31 am: Literally using my whole body to push him to the ground
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: oh wait, you only rolled a 5 for the jump?
[Gabel] 11:31 am: 7 with 2 plot points used
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: ok, let me rewrite that
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: John manages to clear the counter, but only just barely
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: however, you will have to reroll the attack as you only have 3 plot points and you used two to clear the counter
[Gabel] 11:33 am: just remove the d6
[Gabel] 11:33 am: 11 for the attack
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: ok
[Gabel] 11:34 am: If thats okay that is i just figured it would not make any sense for me to have plot points used if i dident get over the counter lol
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: John bashes into the man who staggers back, but is still on his feet. However, most importantly, he's been pushed away from the alarm button he was trying to press
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: inititiative for john
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:35 am:

-> 2d6 (6,4 = 10)


[Gabel] 11:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 11:35 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d8 (2) = 10


[Lazarus] 11:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)
[Lazarus] 11:35 am:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d8 (3) = 9


[Gabel] 11:35 am: That keeper really has some moves
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: so close, both john and jo move first
[Gabel] 11:35 am: Wild haymaker
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: kk
[Gabel] 11:36 am: I dont need to name my moves but i have brawling it fits the theme lol
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: np
[Gabel] 11:36 am: Actually can i grab him ?
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: you can grapple if you like
[Gabel] 11:36 am: Whats that str+str ?
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: regular attack
[Gabel] 11:37 am: So Agi+Brawling ?
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: yes
[Gabel] 11:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 11:37 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (6) = 9


[Anton Barone] 11:37 am: ( i am sneezing in rl is virtual hayfever contagous )?
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:37 am:

-> 1d6 (4)


[Lazarus] 11:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d10)
[Lazarus] 11:38 am:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d10 (3) = 4


[Gabel] 11:38 am: Woa he has 1d10 dodge
[Gabel] 11:38 am: Awesome Store clerk
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: Jo has to use 3 plot points to clear counter, seems like the counter is the most dangerous thing
[Gabel] 11:38 am: Or not
[Gabel] 11:39 am: Thought he was a ninja there for a sec
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d12)
[Lazarus] 11:39 am:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d12 (1) = 7


[Lazarus] 11:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:39 am:

-> 1d6 (6)


[Gabel] 11:39 am: Yeah that counter almost did me in
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: Jo staggers over the counter and throws a weak punch the keeper manages to mostly avoid even while restrained
[Gabel] 11:40 am: Hmm can i headbutt him while hes grappled ?
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: no need for init now
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: go ahead John
[Gabel] 11:40 am: Standard brawling ?
[Gabel] 11:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 11:40 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (7) = 12


[Dusterboy] 11:40 am: ((Jo not doing her usual xena Warrior Princess impression? :D))
[Gabel] 11:40 am: Woa nice
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (d2)
[Lazarus] 11:41 am:

-> 1d2 (1)


[Lazarus] 11:41 am: John's head connects with the shop keeper's and the man sags, becoming dead weight
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: Looking around quickly, it seems like the caper might work after all
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: However...
[Gabel] 11:42 am: The race !
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: As Anton and Roman break from the pack they head for their first navigation point
[Dusterboy] 11:42 am: ((They hear sirens?))
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: As this is more about tactics and positioning, the roll is Intelligence + Piloting
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: Anton rolls 2d8
[Anton Barone] 11:44 am: int+ shuttle ?
[Anton Barone] 11:44 am: 2 pp
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: Roman rolls 2d6
[] 11:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[] 11:44 am:

-> 2d6 (1,5 = 6)


[Lazarus] 11:44 am: this is a complex action
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: total is 35
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: each roll is one minute
[Anton Barone] 11:45 am: 6d2 = what ?
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: you can use plot points if you like anton, but I wouldn't recommend it
[Anton Barone] 11:45 am: ok ill listen
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: your roll is 2d8
[Anton Barone] 11:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Anton Barone] 11:45 am:

-> 2d8 (7,5 = 12)


[Lazarus] 11:46 am: roll again for the two of you
[Anton Barone] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Anton Barone] 11:46 am:

-> 2d8 (5,1 = 6)


[] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[] 11:46 am:

-> 2d6 (4,6 = 10)


[Lazarus] 11:46 am: total is 22
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: roll again
[] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[] 11:46 am:

-> 2d6 (2,4 = 6)


[Anton Barone] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Anton Barone] 11:46 am:

-> 2d8 (8,6 = 14)


[Anton Barone] 11:47 am: i am at 32
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: I go with the highest, so you are at 36
[Anton Barone] 11:47 am: nice
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: between the two men, they manage to keep the shuttle in the lead and after some quick calculations, figure out their destination is Ahnooie
[] 11:49 am: "this goram thing might win it for us"
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: once you've got tha bit of information, it's time to let the shuttle be the flying machine it's supposed to be and Anton pulls back on the yolk pulling the shuttle into a screaming climb
[] 11:49 am: "YEAH"
[] 11:49 am: (Ahnooie? Ah noo!)
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: As the shuttle breaks into it's climb, back in the Jewelry store...
[Anton Barone] 11:49 am: " dont let me down girl make me a winner ".
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: Jo and John are still breathing hard as they try and let the adrenaline bleed off
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 11:50 am: good story almost as good as a f2f game i can vividly see the race
[Lazarus] 11:51 am: The two robbers have two choices
[Gabel] 11:51 am: Gorram it that almost went south real quick like.
[Lazarus] 11:51 am: they can eather smash and grab, which is faster
[Lazarus] 11:51 am: or they can use the shop keeper's keys
[Gabel] 11:52 am: Keys
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: either option is a complex action of agility + atheltics
[Gabel] 11:52 am: Smash and grab will cause to much commotion however i will lock the door again
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 11:52 am: Glad you like it, when I wrote this, I wasn't sure how the split action would play out
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: ok, roll your agility + atheltics, no leadership though
[Gabel] 11:53 am: Me and Jo ?
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 11:53 am: haveing a co pilot helps
[Gabel] 11:53 am: Just so i know what exactly would this be as a Speciality
[Gabel] 11:53 am: Robbery under Althetics ? lol
[Gabel] 11:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 11:53 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (3) = 7


[Lazarus] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:54 am:

-> 2d6 (2,2 = 4)


[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 11:54 am: irish seems like we balance each other i have shuttles he has fighters i have bow he has melee
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 11:54 am: that was a last minute modification
[Gabel] 11:54 am: Huh would have thought Jo had better Agility for a fighter
[] 11:54 am: *Rick sits in the seat of the hovercraft listening to the race and wondering when the whole op will turn to shit.*
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: yeah, go figure
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: second roll
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:54 am:

-> 2d6 (3,6 = 9)


[Gabel] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 11:54 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (4) = 10


[Gabel] 11:55 am: did we get any plot points btw ?
[Gabel] 11:55 am: Im down to 1
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: 17 of 35. next roll
[Gabel] 11:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 11:55 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (1) = 9


[Lazarus] 11:55 am: oh right, four plot points for Jo and John
[Gabel] 11:56 am: More rolls ?
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:56 am:

-> 2d6 (2,6 = 8)


[Gabel] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 11:56 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6


[Lazarus] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:56 am:

-> 2d6 (1,1 = 2)


[Gabel] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 11:56 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (6) = 9


[Lazarus] 11:57 am: slow down
[Gabel] 11:57 am: Funny thing is im rolling higher then Jo for a change lol.
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: I need to count this
[Gabel] 11:57 am: Kk
[Dusterboy] 11:57 am: Good grief, Gabel!
[] 11:57 am: Give gabgab a break, he just got excited for not botching for a change
[Dusterboy] 11:58 am: lol Zeester
[Gabel] 11:58 am: Hey you cant blame me for getting excited about rolls over 6
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: lol
[Dusterboy] 11:58 am: Nope
[Dusterboy] 11:58 am: ;D
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: John and Jo work together quickly and soon have everything in the cases bagged up
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: Roll alertness + Perception...you too Rick
[Gabel] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 11:59 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12


[] 11:59 am: (When he gets above average, he becomes like a beast. If this was f2f he would be throwing the dice so hard they would blow up on impact)
[Gabel] 11:59 am: Halleluja
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:59 am:

-> 2d6 (1,5 = 6)


[] 12:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 12:00 pm:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d6 (3) = 6


[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: You all can hear SIRENS....
[Gabel] 12:00 pm: If this was Face to face i would be getting up doing a ritual dance before i threw my dice
[] 12:01 pm: *Rick quickly grabs his gun from the back and puts it in his leg space*
[Gabel] 12:01 pm: And frankly if this was face to face id probably be rolling better
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: However, the shuttle has just broken atmo and pivots toward Ahnooie
[Gabel] 12:02 pm: *On coms to Rick* Get your Car ready we need to get the hell out of here.
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: Anton and Roman can roll int + Piloting/astrogation
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: anton roll 2d8
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: Roman d10+d6
[Anton Barone] 12:02 pm: i have astrogation
[Anton Barone] 12:02 pm: at d10
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: that's why you get 2d8
[] 12:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10+d6)
[] 12:02 pm:

-> 2d10 (10,10 = 20) + 1d6 (2) = 22


[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: oh, my bad d8+d10
[Anton Barone] 12:03 pm: pp ?
[Anton Barone] 12:03 pm: i think i need them
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: I'll only count one of those 10 for a total of 16
[Anton Barone] 12:04 pm: 1=3 so 3d2 = ?d6 ?
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: ok Roman proves to be extremely adept at astrogation giving you a bonus to your following rolls
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: Anton rolls d12+d4+d10
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Roman rolls d12+d8
[] 12:05 pm: "Betsy's been waitin' the whole time. Once you drag yourself here, it'll blast off like a missile."
[] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d8)
[] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d8 (3) = 10


[Anton Barone] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[Anton Barone] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d12 (8)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d10 (4) = 13


[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: plot points are 1 = d2, 2 = d4, 3 = d6 and so forth, not a bunch of d2s
[Anton Barone] 12:05 pm: ok now i understand ty
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: first roll, target is 55
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: roll again pilots
[Anton Barone] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[Anton Barone] 12:06 pm:

-> 1d12 (2)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d10 (8) = 13


[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: irish
[] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d8)
[] 12:06 pm:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d8 (8) = 11


[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: third roll
[] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d8)
[] 12:06 pm:

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d8 (6) = 7


[Anton Barone] 12:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[Anton Barone] 12:07 pm:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d10 (5) = 13


[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: fourth
[Anton Barone] 12:07 pm: ( 13 is my roll i guess )
[] 12:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d8)
[] 12:07 pm:

-> 1d12 (4)+ 1d8 (5) = 9


[Anton Barone] 12:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[Anton Barone] 12:07 pm:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d10 (5) = 16


[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: so close one more roll
[] 12:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d8)
[] 12:08 pm:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d8 (7) = 16


[Anton Barone] 12:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d10)
[Anton Barone] 12:08 pm:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d10 (2) = 11


[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: again between the skill of the two men, they stay in front, they dive down into Ahnooie's atmo toward the oval and the next set of laps
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: However...back on Athens
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 12:09 pm: gotta take dog out b4 he pees on the floor
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: Rick, roll int + perception
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 12:09 pm: kk
[] 12:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 12:10 pm:

-> 1d12 (8)+ 1d6 (6) = 14


[] 12:10 pm: oh? Int+perception?
[] 12:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 12:10 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d6 (2) = 12


[Lazarus->] 12:11 pm: You KNOW that if you don't leave now, you will not escape, the sirens are too close
[Lazarus->] 12:11 pm: If you wait for the others, you will not make it
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: Jo and John glance at each other and know they've got all they can get
[->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: Am I able to tell how many vehicles are coming?
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: The two men on the floor look solidly unconscious and that it's time to go
[Lazarus->] 12:12 pm: multiple from several directions
[Gabel] 12:13 pm: We bolt to the car then.
[Lazarus->] 12:13 pm: It's go now or it's too late
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: You turn toward the door, avoiding your nemesis the counter
[] 12:13 pm: "Uh, boss, seems like you're going to have to run, Im going to bail."
[Gabel] 12:14 pm: *Coms* The hell you talking about your right outside
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: As they look up, they see Rick peel out
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: which is hard in a hover car
[] 12:14 pm: "Try and find another way, they are right on my ass."
[Anton Barone->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: back
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Rick roll car's agility + your vehicle skill
[] 12:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10)
[] 12:15 pm:

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d10 (8) = 19


[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: Rick brilliantly manages to mix speed with discretion and slips past the closing net of police officers
[Lazarus->Anton Barone] 12:16 pm: kk
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: ROll int + Perception John
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,6 = 7)


[Gabel] 12:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 12:16 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6


[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: Jo looks at you with a deadly expression. "We were sold out."
[Gabel] 12:17 pm: *Throws the suitcase into the ground* Gorram blast fuck shit
[] 12:17 pm: *Rick sighs while slipping through the trap. You do what you need in order to survive, like you always do.*
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: A quick look outside shows a swarm of police arriving
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: Roll int + perception again John
[Gabel] 12:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 12:18 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (1) = 6


[Gabel] 12:18 pm: sorry i was about to caps fuck my low rolls
[Gabel] 12:19 pm: i spend a plot point
[Gabel] 12:19 pm: If it helps
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: Sorry that should ahve been int + will
[Gabel] 12:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[Gabel] 12:19 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (1) = 6


[Gabel] 12:19 pm: OPAWJER}Q"()U£E_
[] 12:19 pm: "If you manage to slip through I'll meet up with you.."
[Gabel] 12:19 pm: Like i said
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: d8+d6
[Gabel] 12:19 pm: Plot point
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (1) = 8


[Gabel] 12:19 pm: Or jo can roll
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: "I might have a way out, but you might not like it
[Gabel] 12:20 pm: *Picks up the suitcase again* What ?
[Gabel] 12:20 pm: Fucking Marko Platz is a dead man if i get out of this
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: the store’s lower level storage area is right next to the Parthenon city sewer system. While obviously not anyone’s example of a good idea, considering their distinct lack of other options, it is at least worth taking a look.
[] 12:21 pm: (I guess Rick continues to ride into outskirts of the town or something)
[Gabel] 12:21 pm: The doors locked so the police will take some time to get in so lets take our chances.
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: Rick is rather impressed at the number of police he sees heading for the store as he finds a place to hide
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: Roll int + Craft John
[Gabel] 12:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 12:22 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (1) = 9


[Gabel] 12:22 pm: o.O craft huh
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (6) = 13


[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: (Damn Jo is on a roll)
[Gabel] 12:22 pm: Jo has craft to nice
[Gabel] 12:22 pm: Laz that brings me at least some comfort
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: she had Knowledge as an alternate
[Gabel] 12:22 pm: As i feel like im dead weight
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: Jo smiles grimly, " Looks like we're in luck. I think the architect that designed this building was aware of the sewer and made the assumption that not even a criminal would be desperate enough to wade through raw sewage for money. So, the building’s plumbing and the plumbing crawl space were placed directly atop the sewer."
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: Looking in the basement, there are signs of old water damage
[] 12:24 pm: *once he arrives in a safe location, Rick violently tosses the gun back to the trunk of the vehicle and shuts the thing down, except for the cortex.*
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: roll again John
[Gabel] 12:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 12:24 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (4) = 7


[Gabel] 12:25 pm: Telling me to roll again is like playing russian roulette lol
[Gabel] 12:25 pm: With 6 bullets
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Based on the small tool kit nearby, it looks like there's been several leaks and the walls have got to be weakened
[Anton Barone] 12:26 pm: ( isnt that polish roulette )
[Gabel] 12:26 pm: There anything we can use to smash through the wall
[Gabel] 12:26 pm: Or do i have to use my shoulder and brute force
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:27 pm: I just sent you a map
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:27 pm: Maps are always good
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:27 pm: Give me a sec to open it
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:27 pm: looks like if you get into the crawl space and hammer down with the hammer in the kit, you might just be able to access the sewer
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: "THIS IS THE POLICE. YOU ARE SURROUNDED. GIVE UP AND YOU WILL NOT BE HARMED!"
[Anton Barone] 12:28 pm: ( thats a lie )
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: "Sooner would be better than later" Jo adds
[Gabel] 12:30 pm: Sorry was looking at the map
[Gabel] 12:30 pm: I guess i do what you suggested
[Dusterboy] 12:30 pm: ((Just fixing supper, BTW))
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:30 pm: agility + Athletics to get into the crawl space
[Gabel] 12:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 12:30 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (2) = 5


[Gabel] 12:30 pm: Wait can i use plot points ?
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:30 pm: strength + strength to break through
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: yes
[Gabel] 12:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d2)
[Gabel] 12:31 pm:

-> 1d2 (1)


[Gabel] 12:31 pm: use 2 then to make it a 7
[Gabel] 12:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 12:31 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (7) = 12


[Gabel] 12:31 pm: thats str
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: John struggles to wiggle into the crawl space
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: but once inside manages to get enough leverage to break through to the sewer
[Gabel] 12:32 pm: I tell Jo to hurry up im through
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: another agility + athletics to enter and land on your feet
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm:

-> 2d6 (5,2 = 7)


[Gabel] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 12:32 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (6) = 13


[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,6 = 9)


[Gabel] 12:32 pm: Ninjaed that shit
[Gabel] 12:32 pm: :D
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: like the ninja you are in the sewer which is the good news
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: but the bad news is YOU ARE IN A SEWER!
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: however...
[Gabel] 12:33 pm: Ugh this place stinks
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: on the moon of Ahnooie
[Gabel] 12:33 pm: Back to the race !
[Gabel] 12:33 pm: Haha :)
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: Anton lances down to the oval and drops down into hover mode
[] 12:33 pm: (Ninjas in the sewers? Now we only need to find a reporter in a yellow jumpsuit and a rat walking on two feet.)
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: and he reconfigures to power their way around the track
[Anton Barone] 12:34 pm: " i wish i could steal this ship it is a sweet ride ".
[] 12:34 pm: "maybe we can find a way"
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: back to the piloting + ship's agility
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: for anton d12+d4+d8
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: d12+d6 for roman
[] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 12:35 pm:

-> 1d12 (4)+ 1d6 (3) = 7


[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: target is 55
[Anton Barone] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d8)
[Anton Barone] 12:35 pm:

-> 1d12 (10)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d8 (3) = 14


[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: second roll
[] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 12:35 pm:

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d6 (3) = 4


[Anton Barone] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d8)
[Anton Barone] 12:35 pm:

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d8 (4) = 16


[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: third
[Anton Barone] 12:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d8)
[Anton Barone] 12:36 pm:

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d8 (2) = 17


[] 12:36 pm: "Lets show them what a real pilot is"
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: Anton really seems to have gotten the feel of this bird
[] 12:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 12:36 pm:

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d6 (6) = 17


[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: one more
[Anton Barone] 12:36 pm: " i was born for this kind of ship ".
[] 12:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 12:37 pm:

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d6 (6) = 7


[Anton Barone] 12:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d8)
[Anton Barone] 12:37 pm:

-> 1d12 (10)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d8 (6) = 20


[] 12:37 pm: "I feel a oneness you know"
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: jeez
[] 12:37 pm: (And so the two pilots flew away upon finding new love with the ship, and between them. And onto this day, if you see a speeding light in the sky, that might be a shuttle with 2 men making out inside.)
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: As you are making your final lap, you spot another shuttle that looks like he's gotten desperate and is on a collision course!
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: (EWWW Z That is SO wrong)
[] 12:38 pm: (right that was dude)
[Anton Barone] 12:38 pm: " i dont think so rubbing isnt raceing when i am the pilot "
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: you both can roll willpower + discipline
[] 12:39 pm: whats my dis
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: Since neiter of you have Discipline, you can use plot points
[Anton Barone] 12:39 pm: willpower +4 pp
[] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10)
[] 12:39 pm:

-> 1d10 (9)


[Anton Barone] 12:39 pm: so d8+d8 right ?
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: yes anton
[Anton Barone] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[Anton Barone] 12:39 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (1) = 6


[] 12:40 pm: (Every good story has fanfiction, I like totally ship Anton and Roman.)
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: hang on...
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: check that roll
[Anton Barone] 12:40 pm: roamn u useing any pp ?
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: there is an alternate roll
[] 12:40 pm: do I have any
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: Int + perception
[Anton Barone] 12:40 pm: 6
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: d8+d6 for anton
[] 12:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d10)
[] 12:41 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d10 (7) = 9


[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: 2d6 for roman
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: you can add plot points
[] 12:41 pm: 2 pp
[Anton Barone] 12:41 pm: so 2 pp not 4 d8+d6+d4
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: ok anton
[] 12:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[] 12:41 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,5 = 8)


[Anton Barone] 12:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6+d4)
[Anton Barone] 12:41 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (2)+ 1d4 (4) = 12


[] 12:41 pm: (sorry I read that wrong
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Yuo both realize the other shuttle is bluffing!
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: He's trying to get you to over react and crash
[] 12:42 pm: "show him how its done"
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: when you hold your course, the other ship has to evade
[Anton Barone] 12:43 pm: " dont play chicken with a brick wall my pa always said ".
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d4+d10)
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d10 (10) = 22


[] 12:43 pm: "right"
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: The other shutlle brilliantly evades,but loses ground. Anton and Roman stay in the lead as they break for the next rally potiion
[] 12:44 pm: (Like shooting womp rats back home.)
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: Meanwhile in the sewers...
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: John roll vitality + vitality
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,4 = 5)


[Gabel] 12:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)
[Gabel] 12:45 pm:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d10 (4) = 7


[Dusterboy] 12:45 pm: (But womp rats aren't armed with power files and shooting back at you... :D)
[Dusterboy] 12:45 pm: rifles
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: John barely manages to hang onto his breakfast
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: Jo is not so lucky
[Gabel] 12:46 pm: I have Steady Calm it should apply right ?
[Gabel] 12:46 pm: Would have been a higher roll but nm
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: not scared, it's smell
[Gabel] 12:46 pm: Then Mental Resistance
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: this is stomach not
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: regardless,
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: roll int + perception
[Gabel] 12:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 12:47 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (1) = 8


[] 12:47 pm: (Your deadliest enemy yet, ze poo in ze sewers.)
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:47 pm: YOu figure your comm unit can't work down here, but if you get near a manhole, it should
[] 12:48 pm: (Darn I botched my puke roll, gotta roll for damage... Critical = pukes his guts out and dies.)
[Gabel] 12:48 pm: Lets continue further we need to find a manhole so we can contact Rick
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: (you do have an interesting take on things Z)
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: Rick roll int + perception
[] 12:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 12:49 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d6 (4) = 14


[Anton Barone] 12:49 pm: ( every time i see that i see rick rolled and dice numbers )
[Lazarus->] 12:49 pm: you figure it might be a good idea to let frank know that there's been a problem
[Gabel] 12:50 pm: I also have heavy tolerance thats against gasses ! aha !
[Gabel] 12:50 pm: But enough about that
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: John and the lagging Jo slosh through the
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: sewers and eventually find a manhole
[] 12:51 pm: *rick calls the ship on cortex, and tries to get a hold of Frank.*
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:51 pm: int + base piloting to try and raise Rick
[Gabel] 12:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 12:51 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (4) = 12


[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: Done
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: As rick calls the ship, he gets a weak signal from John!
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:52 pm: talk to him
[Gabel] 12:52 pm: Rick can you hear me.
[] 12:52 pm: "Did they give you your one phone call? Or did you avoid the jail?"
[Gabel] 12:52 pm: Rick come in
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:52 pm: trying to get you into this. sorry for the long delay, I've got PCs in four places
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:53 pm: I know
[Gabel] 12:53 pm: Were in the sewers need extraction.
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:53 pm: you can jump in on the comms now
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:53 pm: Maybe I should've gone with John and Jo. I could have been an extra pair of eyes, if nothing else.
[] 12:53 pm: "Right, I'll head there."
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: i am
[Lazarus->] 12:54 pm: Int + tech to figure out where they are
[Lazarus->] 12:54 pm: since you don't have tech...plot points
[Gabel] 12:54 pm: Focus on my signal and come pick us up.
[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: pure int? awesome
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: Frnaks hears all this on the ship
[Lazarus->] 12:55 pm: plot points dude
[] 12:55 pm: "Ugh, I'll try... But let me tell you they had sperate people to do this kind of stuff back at the mines and the browncoats aswell."
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: Frank even
[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: how many can one use on one roll
[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: any ways
[Lazarus->] 12:55 pm: as many as you have
[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: Ill use 3 thats d6 right?
[Lazarus->] 12:55 pm: yes
[] 12:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 12:55 pm:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d6 (4) = 8


[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: Rick picks up a weak signal and heads toward it
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: John and Jo will have to roll agility + Athletics to climb out
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: Can Frank take the mule to help Rick?
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:57 pm: You could try
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,4 = 7)


[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: I've got planetary vehciles at d6
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:57 pm: or even pilot the ship if you feel adventurous
[] 12:57 pm: *On the way Rick tries to think of a way to cover the seats so the sewer hobos wont mess the interiors.*
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Not that adventurous... :o
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: John...agility + athletics
[Gabel] 12:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 12:58 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (4) = 5


[Gabel] 12:58 pm: 2 plot points
[Gabel] 12:58 pm: back down to 1
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: you manage to climb out with a lot of difficulty in moving the cover
[] 12:58 pm: (The captain doesnt know how to climb a ladder)
[Gabel] 12:58 pm: This is why i never get any plot point exp fucking rolls always fail me
[Gabel] 12:58 pm: I suppose i could just not use plot points and drop back down into the sewer
[] 12:59 pm: (I wish you had fallen, that would be on the level with dropping stuff on your feet.)
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: Rick manages to vector in now that the signal is stronger and swings around the corner to find his crew mates
[Gabel] 1:00 pm: *Captain has a scowl on his face*
[] 1:00 pm: "dont lean on the seats if your back is dirty"
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: Leading to...
[Dusterboy] 1:00 pm: Frank gets the mule and radios rick for his location
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: THe race on the Moon of Ahnooie
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: Anton and Roman blaze through the second ralley and are amazingly still in the lead
[Dusterboy] 1:01 pm: (Ooooooooh :D)
[Anton Barone] 1:01 pm: ( i am a good pilot )
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: TIme to figure out where the next part of the race is going tohappen
[Dusterboy] 1:02 pm: Apparently so....
[] 1:02 pm: (we got the skills man)
[] 1:02 pm: "We should be there in a flash if everything goes according to plan Frank."
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: Anton rolls 2d8
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: roman d10+d6
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: total is 35
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: acarohn has left at 1:02 pm+
[] 1:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 1:03 pm:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d6 (1) = 9


[Anton Barone] 1:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Anton Barone] 1:03 pm:

-> 2d8 (8,8 = 16)


[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: second roll
[Anton Barone] 1:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Anton Barone] 1:03 pm:

-> 2d8 (3,1 = 4)


[Dusterboy] 1:03 pm: "Okay. Standing by here...."
[] 1:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 1:03 pm:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 3


[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: Frank roll int + perception
[] 1:03 pm: (man that was a crap roll)
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: rather shakey second leg
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: roll again
[Anton Barone] 1:04 pm: " achoo"
[] 1:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 1:04 pm:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d6 (2) = 9


[Anton Barone] 1:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Anton Barone] 1:04 pm:

-> 2d8 (2,7 = 9)


[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: one more
[] 1:04 pm: "its getting a bit dodgy"
[Anton Barone] 1:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Anton Barone] 1:04 pm:

-> 2d8 (5,2 = 7)


[] 1:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 1:04 pm:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d6 (4) = 12


[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: After a bit of uncertainty, the two figure out the next course is to Argabuthon and they are still in the lead!
[] 1:05 pm: "yeah the win may be ours"
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: Jo and John pile into the hover car and Rick blazes for the space port
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: Frank...roll int + Perception
[Gabel] 1:06 pm: *Mumbles to himself*
[Gabel] 1:06 pm: *Coms* Frank we are on our way back
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:07 pm: To be honest
[Dusterboy] 1:07 pm: "Okay. Is everyone all right?"
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:07 pm: Im glad plot points exist
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: Rick roll drive + ships agility
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:07 pm: I doubt i would have gotten past the second session without them
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:07 pm: lol, they are important
[Dusterboy] 1:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4)
[Dusterboy] 1:07 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d4 (4) = 9


[] 1:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10)
[] 1:08 pm:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d10 (1) = 6


[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: and to this point the robbery crew and shuttle crew each get 5 plot points
[] 1:08 pm: Wow wee
[Gabel] 1:08 pm: I lost track of how many pp i have left
[Gabel] 1:08 pm: Do you have a tally Laz ?
[] 1:08 pm: me too
[Gabel] 1:09 pm: I think i should have 6 or 7 now
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:09 pm: You realize that getting the ship started would be a big help for the escape
[Gabel] 1:09 pm: *Coms* Crew is fine just hit a snag by the fact we were duped the cops knew we were there.
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: John 6, frank 6, Jo 12, rick d8, anton 12, roman 12
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:09 pm: I take it our engineer is still on board?
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:10 pm: He's driving the hover car
[Gabel] 1:10 pm: I should stop using my pp so much lol
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: As Rick heads for the port...a police car pulls up behind him
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:10 pm: Wonderful.... what would trying to get it warmed up myself take?
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: another roll Rick
[] 1:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10)
[] 1:11 pm:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d10 (2) = 8


[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:11 pm: Int + tech eng
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:11 pm: Only thing is because i suck so much at rolling i end up with less exp each session because of it
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: The police car flashes it's lights
[] 1:12 pm: "Betsy isnt co-operating..."
[Dusterboy] 1:12 pm: *Frank is trying to get the ship warmed up for a quick getaway*
[Dusterboy] 1:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6+d4)
[Dusterboy] 1:12 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (5)+ 1d4 (1) = 10


[Dusterboy] 1:12 pm: (2 pp used))
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:12 pm: That is a bit of a flaw in the rules, but I do try to keep the plot points flowing
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:13 pm: I know that im thankful for it its whats keeping me alive to be honest
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:13 pm: But my rolls are crap every session theres no doubt about that and pp gets drained all the time
[] 1:13 pm: "We'll we've gone this far... There is a shotgun in the back"
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: Frank is a bit surprised when he figures out the myriad of dials and switches as the ship's engines fire up
[Dusterboy] 1:14 pm: ((Heyyyyyyy..... :D))
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: DO you pull over Rick?
[Anton Barone] 1:14 pm: brb dog
[] 1:14 pm: Hell no
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:14 pm: you might want to talk to Rick
[Gabel] 1:14 pm: Rick Pull over
[Gabel] 1:15 pm: They dont know who we are just act the part
[Dusterboy] 1:15 pm: *coms* "I've got the ship warmed up, guys. How're things your end?"
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:15 pm: roll alert + perception
[] 1:15 pm: I guess I pullover then
[Gabel] 1:15 pm: *Coms* Cutting Coms For a sec Frank radio silence til i contact you.
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: The police car pulls over and two cops exit
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: both seem to be on guard
[Dusterboy] 1:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4+d4)
[Dusterboy] 1:16 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d4 (3) = 11


[] 1:16 pm: "I hope they dont wonder why you two smell like shit..." *rick whispers*
[Gabel] 1:16 pm: If it goes south just floor it but play along for now
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:16 pm: You happen to catch a group of people approaching the ship and heading for the ship's ramp
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:17 pm: Heh yeah
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:17 pm: Just noticed you said that
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: One of the officers closes
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:17 pm: Better to stay stealthy a car chase is really not a good thing.
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: "License and registration"
[] 1:17 pm: We didnt think this one through
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: Meanwhile in space...
[] 1:18 pm: *rick just kind of turns at the captain*
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: Anton and Roman have built a pretty solid lead
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: Just toll Int + piloting
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: roll even
[Anton Barone] 1:19 pm: back
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:19 pm: Lemme guess... local law?
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: 2d8 for anton, d10+d6 for roman
[] 1:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[] 1:19 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,6 = 7)


[Anton Barone] 1:19 pm: tn ?
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:19 pm: do not look like cops at all
[] 1:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 1:19 pm:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d6 (3) = 8


[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: ah but you don't know
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:19 pm: Oh, crap....
[Anton Barone] 1:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Anton Barone] 1:19 pm:

-> 2d8 (1,8 = 9)


[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: you manage to keep your lead and you swoop down to Argabuthon
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:21 pm: I hope these aren't Platz's enforcers or we're all in a world of hurt
[Anton Barone] 1:21 pm: i got 4 pp i was wondering if i should use them
[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: Anton steers into the race track
[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: YOu have 12 at the moment Anton
[Anton Barone] 1:21 pm: i was unaware
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:21 pm: could is, could ain't
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: Time for the piloting rolls as you enter the track
[] 1:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 1:22 pm:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d6 (5) = 8


[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: d12+d4+d8 for anton, d12+d6 for roman
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:23 pm: Thanks... I think
[] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d6 (6) = 13


[Anton Barone] 1:23 pm: how much more race ?
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: there are four moons, you are on second
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: next roll
[Anton Barone] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d8)
[Anton Barone] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d8 (8) = 22


[Anton Barone] 1:23 pm: that help ?
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: impressive
[] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d6 (3) = 8


[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: third roll
[Anton Barone] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d8)
[Anton Barone] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d12 (4)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d8 (8) = 14


[] 1:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 1:24 pm:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d6 (3) = 12


[Anton Barone] 1:24 pm: thats my second roll
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: looks like one more
[] 1:24 pm: "man you were born to fly"
[Anton Barone] 1:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4+d8)
[Anton Barone] 1:24 pm:

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d8 (7) = 16


[] 1:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[] 1:24 pm:

-> 1d12 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6


[Anton Barone] 1:25 pm: " i love this ship it handles like a dream and i think i am getting the hang of these controls ".
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: YOu are beginning to feel invincible as you maintain your lead heading for the rally portion
[] 1:26 pm: "wish I could just toss a couple nades out the back givem a good shake up haha"
[Anton Barone] 1:26 pm: " if they are betting on rally points i bet the owner of this ship is getting rich ".
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: You have such a large lead, you easily cover the ralley points and know the next moon is Whitefall
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: However, on Athens...
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: The police officer waits for an answer
[Gabel] 1:27 pm: *waves his hand* These are not the droids you are looking for.
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:27 pm: The men take up station outside the ship, but you lose sight of some of them
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: (Nice try)
[Gabel] 1:27 pm: Fuck i was sure that would work
[] 1:28 pm: *Hands the licence* "Yeah, about the registration..."
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:28 pm: Frank makes sure he can't be seen, although he's probably been seen already
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: (That only works on the weakminded)
[] 1:28 pm: (wow now I wish had made the punch it chewie joke)
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:28 pm: you are on the bridge
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: Will + Persuasion to bluff
[Gabel] 1:29 pm: Plot points might come in handy now zee zee
[] 1:29 pm: You want me to Will + Persuade?
[] 1:29 pm: rearry?
[Anton Barone] 1:29 pm: ( i sugest we burn pp on the final leg )
[Gabel] 1:29 pm: (Cortex spectre should just come up as a fluke or whatnot in the police systems though right ?)
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: up to you Z
[] 1:30 pm: I have what? 8 plot points?
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:30 pm: roll alert + perception
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: at the moment, yes Z
[] 1:30 pm: (ok)
[] 1:30 pm: what would that give me
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: d12+d4
[] 1:31 pm: Here it goes... 8pp
[Gabel] 1:31 pm: + Will
[Anton Barone] 1:31 pm: ( i would have used pp more if i had relazied they were raining down i need to pay more attetion )
[Gabel] 1:31 pm: Will+1d12+1d4
[] 1:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d12+d4)
[] 1:31 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d12 (8)+ 1d4 (3) = 12


[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,6 = 9)


[] 1:31 pm: (lol I'm not exactly sure about using pp)
[Dusterboy] 1:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4+d4)
[Dusterboy] 1:32 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d4 (1)+ 1d4 (4) = 8


[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: THe police officer listens and looks skeptical
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:32 pm: and there goes my last plot point...
[Gabel] 1:32 pm: (I end up using pp because my rolls are poopy anyway)
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: Equinox has left at 1:32 pm+
[] 1:32 pm: "Well ya see, I'm a mechanic, I was taking this back to my client, and he didnt actually leave me the registration papers."
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: Equinox has left at 1:32 pm+
[Anton Barone] 1:32 pm: ( pp adds d2 per pp dice 3 = d6 so for me d12+d4+d8+( 3pp) d6)
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: but you hear his hand held squawk and he looks at you with a hard expression. "If you plan on staying on Athens, you make sure you get this thing registered. good day."
[] 1:33 pm: "He was very demanding to get the job done quick though, so Im delivering it to him, couldnt get a hold of him on cortex"
[] 1:33 pm: "Uh, thanks, good day officer."
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:33 pm: you can hear foot steps as someone approaches the bridge
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: The cops reenter their cruiser and spin about to head the other way
[Gabel] 1:34 pm: Lets go Rick
[Gabel] 1:34 pm: Ive had enough close calls for one day
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: Rick slowly pulls away and heads for the space port
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:35 pm: I don't have my pistol with me... which I think is a good thing.
[] 1:35 pm: *Rick is happy to follow that order, after a few minutes of driving he bursts out laughing.*
[Anton Barone] 1:35 pm: 9 dont roll it rick )
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: and he gains 4 plot points for one hell of a sacrifice
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:35 pm: A voice calls out
[] 1:35 pm: "See captain? Betsy takes care of his own."
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:36 pm: "Hello, please do me a favor and shut down the engines."
[Gabel] 1:36 pm: Her you mean *Captain glancing out the window thinking about something else*
[] 1:36 pm: "Shes smarter than the bloody police in this city"
[] 1:36 pm: "Yeah, the car"
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: As the hover car approaches the Fire Angel, they can see several men, some familiar to John waiting.
[] 1:37 pm: "You name ships, why not name cars the same way?"
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:37 pm: "Ummm.... Do you mind telling me why you want me to do that?"
[Gabel] 1:37 pm: Always good to name something precious to you. So you dont soon forget where she or he came from.
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:38 pm: "Miz Hatchet wants to talk to your captain. and if you don't. I'll shoot you."
[Gabel] 1:38 pm: Looks like we got company
[] 1:38 pm: "Well, you wont find me forgetting Betsy before a mother forgets her child."
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: As that realaization dawns...
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: has left at 1:39 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: THe shuttle is approaching whitefall
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: "Okay...." *Frank shuts down the engines*
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: But as Anton drops through atmo...
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: roll alertness + Piloting
[Anton Barone] 1:40 pm: " half way there dont fail me now girl ".
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: for both anton and roman
[] 1:40 pm: d10+d6
[Anton Barone] 1:40 pm: so 2d8 for me ?
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:40 pm: "Thank you. This should take long. No reason to spill any blood."
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: yes to both
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:40 pm: shouldn't
[] 1:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 1:40 pm:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d6 (2) = 9


[Anton Barone] 1:40 pm: so its pilotling so ill use 2pp
[] 1:41 pm: I'll use 2 as well
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: if you want
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: roll anton
[Anton Barone] 1:41 pm: 2 pp is d12 for me ?
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: adds a d4
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: 2d8+d4
[Anton Barone] 1:42 pm: piloting 1=3
[] 1:42 pm: whats mine
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: you added after the roll, so your total is 11
[] 1:42 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: ok then 3d8 anton
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: Dalkiel has left at 1:42 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: anton?
[Anton Barone] 1:43 pm: 3pp id d6 how is 6 d8
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: you said 2
[Anton Barone] 1:44 pm: yes but 1=3 when in pilotling
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: [Anton Barone] 1:40 pm: so its pilotling so ill use 2pp
[Anton Barone] 1:44 pm: so 2 = 6 correct
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: you get two extra so 2 + 2 =4 or a d8
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:44 pm: "Would it help if I told you I'm a doctor, not a thief?"
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:44 pm: "Or a gunman"
[Anton Barone] 1:45 pm: last session 1=3 cause of born behind the wheel am i incorrect
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: time is running out, please trust me and roll 3d8
[Anton Barone] 1:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d8)
[Anton Barone] 1:45 pm:

-> 3d8 (5,8,1 = 14)


[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:45 pm: "Not really my concern. We just need to to talk, no need for a doctor unless someone does something stupid."
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: Anton feels in his gut something is wrong with the shuttle as it drops into atmo of Whitefall
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: As a result, neither he nor Roman are surprised with the heat transfer pump for the aft thrusters shuts down.
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: Bloodangel has left at 1:47 pm+
[] 1:47 pm: "heat pumps out
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: Both men are prepared, but the sudden loss of control is more violent than they expected...
[] 1:47 pm: "we gotta come up with a quick fix"
[Anton Barone] 1:47 pm: " can we reroute "?
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: As the hover car pulls up to the Fire Angel...there are a dozen of Htchet's goons waiting.
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: Equinox has left at 1:48 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: The lead goon signals for everyone to exit the car
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: The tension is thick as they wait for you to comply
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: DO you exit?
[Gabel] 1:50 pm: (Id sooner have Rick run them over)
[] 1:50 pm: (That would scratch the painjob)
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:50 pm: "How about we take a walk down to meet the others?"
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:50 pm: "After you."
[] 1:50 pm: "Captain there seems to be some junk in the way."
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:51 pm: Do you comply?
[Gabel] 1:51 pm: Do they seem hostile ?
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: Ready to get that way in an instant
[Gabel] 1:51 pm: Like in the way they will open fire as soon as we exit ?
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: Only if you don't comply seems to be the feel
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:52 pm: Hello?
[Gabel] 1:52 pm: How many can Rick kill with the hovercar if he starts using it gta style
[Gabel] 1:52 pm: Anyway lets just exit and get this over with lol
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: depends on his roll
[Gabel] 1:52 pm: Depends on his roll ?
[Gabel] 1:53 pm: We were had right
[Gabel] 1:53 pm: They did call the cops on us
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: you asked how many could he kill
[Gabel] 1:53 pm: What are Betsy's stats ?
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: but it does seem like they did dime you out and leave you hanging
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: we really don't have time for that
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: question is yes or no, do you get out of the car?
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:54 pm: "Very well. I have your word you won't hurt anyone?" frank says.
[Gabel] 1:54 pm: Yes but i leave the stuff inside and go out alone
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:54 pm: "As long as no one does anything stupid
[Gabel] 1:54 pm: I also tell rick to punch it and hit them if they try anything
[Anton Barone] 1:54 pm: ( some one is out to get us we need to pull a rabbit out of our arse )
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:55 pm: "All right then." Frank comes out of the bridge and the two walk down to meet the others.
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: As John steps out, the lead goon says. "Whoa doggy but ya’ll are ripe. I can see where ya’ll might be in a hurry to change clothes and all, but ya’ll weren’t thinkin’ of stiffin’ Miz Hatchet of her cut now was ya?”
[] 1:55 pm: *Rick winces a bit at the thought, but considers himself lucky cause the hovercraft is crimson colored.*
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: John has time to see Frank with a goon behind him coming from down from the bridge
[Gabel] 1:55 pm: Who said anything about Stiffing miss Hatchet out of her cut *John says bluntly*
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: Jo steps out of the car and looks redy to bite nails
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: FADE TO BLACK
[Gabel] 1:56 pm: I wasnt looking at the time lol
[Gabel] 1:56 pm: Oh well thanks for the session laz anyway
[Anton Barone] 1:56 pm: fade to black sadness
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: Well a triple cliffhanger, that's a first for me
[] 1:56 pm: I never did describe the hovercraft to the lot of you. Ah well.
[] 1:56 pm: lol right
[Dusterboy] 1:57 pm: Thanks for the game, Lazarus
[] 1:57 pm: Thanks Laz
[] 1:57 pm: yeah thanks
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: You are all welcome, thanks for the session
[Dusterboy] 1:57 pm: No problem :)
[Anton Barone] 1:57 pm: xp ?
[] 1:57 pm: I So not this coming but the next sun
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: I'm going to go with 4 XP for this one
[Gabel] 1:57 pm: Exp plot points and so fourth
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: lots of stuff going on and you guys have done well
[Dusterboy] 1:58 pm: Thanks. Appreciate that
[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: especialy the shuttle crew. if they don't end up lawn darts, they could actually win this thing
[Gabel] 1:58 pm: Thanks
[] 1:58 pm: Ill buy a d4 in tech eng if thats ok
[Anton Barone] 1:58 pm: we can do itt
[] 1:58 pm: This is as fun as I thought it would be
[Gabel] 1:58 pm: I cant say we did to bad with all the botched rolls
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: crap, I've lost track of Richard's XP. what are you at Z?
[] 1:59 pm: 12
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: I'm glad you liked it Irish
[] 1:59 pm: + what I got from this session
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: This is one of my favorite adventures
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: So an net of 16 for Z
[] 1:59 pm: It took me a year to find a game
[] 2:00 pm: how much was a d4 again?
[] 2:00 pm: from 0? 6 or 4
[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: a total of 6 Z
[] 2:00 pm: oki
[Gabel] 2:00 pm: Z its easy
[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: 2 for the d2, 4 for the d4
[Gabel] 2:00 pm: 2+4+6
[Gabel] 2:00 pm: Just calculate like that
[] 2:01 pm: 2 steps per session brotha
[Gabel] 2:01 pm: Yeah but thats standard calculation for each step
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: I have John at 17 XP
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: frank at 28
[Gabel] 2:01 pm: I am
[] 2:01 pm: really lack of tech eng was a overlook in my character build
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: jo at 27
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: richard 16
[Gabel] 2:01 pm: Missing 3 exp for a new major =/
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: anton at 11
[Gabel] 2:02 pm: Good thing i saved my points tbh
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: and roman at 4\
[] 2:02 pm: I guess I will be increasing it for the next few sessions
[Anton Barone] 2:02 pm: no xp just pp over flow ?
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: He was a gear head per his background
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: makes sense he had to leard the tech stuff later Z
[] 2:02 pm: Yeah
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: loudriver23 has left at 2:02 pm+
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: oh right, anton should be at 15
[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: and roman is at 8
[Gabel->Lazarus] 2:03 pm: Well at least now i know i can upgrade fighting type in 2 weeks time hopefully :)
[Dusterboy] 2:03 pm: Okay, I'm bailing. I'll see you in a fortnight, Laz.
[Gabel] 2:03 pm: Later duster
[Lazarus->Gabel] 2:03 pm: hang on duster
[] 2:04 pm: 8xp
[Gabel] 2:04 pm: Sorry they took you captive
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: Dusterboy has left at 2:04 pm+
[Anton Barone] 2:04 pm: what skill will help re route the downed thruster
[Lazarus->Gabel] 2:04 pm: repeat of earlier announcement
[Gabel] 2:04 pm: You will be a worthy sacrifice for all these diamonds
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: Dusterboy has left at 2:04 pm+
[Anton Barone] 2:04 pm: some tech engering skill or a piloting skill
[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: Repeat of earlier annouoncement
[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: next session is 16 September
[Serenity Session 38: And They're Off!]: Equinox has left at 2:04 pm+