Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:56 am+
[Lazarus] 9:56 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[Lazarus] 9:58 am: I created room "Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37"
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:58 am+
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37] at 9:59 am+
[->Lazarus] 9:59 am: do you ever dm 3.5 games?
[->Lazarus] 9:59 am: or pathfinder?
[->Lazarus] 9:59 am: im trtying to find an online group for something
[Lazarus->] 9:59 am: Not on a bet. I do not like any version of D&D
[->Lazarus] 9:59 am: but only stuff ive played is pathfinder, mutants and masterminds, 3.5, and star wars rpg
[->Lazarus] 9:59 am: ive played savage worlds before
[->Lazarus] 9:59 am: but i dont have any books
[Lazarus->] 10:00 am: YOu don't really need them
[->Lazarus] 10:00 am: oh?
[Lazarus->] 10:00 am: unlike d20, savage worlds is extremely simple and be learned by watching in about 15 minutes
[->Lazarus] 10:00 am: do you guys have room in your game today?
[->Lazarus] 10:00 am: i know how to play savage worlds
[->Lazarus] 10:00 am: i just dont have the books for serenity
[->Lazarus] 10:00 am: or any books related to that format
[] 10:00 am: Laz, you were around during the cold war, right?
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has entered at 10:01 am+
[Lazarus->] 10:01 am: I do have room, but this isn't Savage worlds, it uses Cortex, which is very similar
[] 10:01 am: i am making breakfast but i am here
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: OUCH
[->Lazarus] 10:01 am: can you walk me through character creation?
[] 10:01 am: Its just that Im studying the subject
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: puts ear trumpet closer to ear. "What ya say sonnie?"
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has entered at 10:01 am+
[Lazarus->] 10:02 am: I can, but the game is about to start and that would delay everyone
[] 10:02 am: Does my memory fail me? I thought you were 40 something
[->Lazarus] 10:02 am: nevermind then
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has left at 10:02 am+
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: Yes, I served on active duty duty the cold war.
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: I'm 53 dude
[Lazarus->] 10:03 am: I'm sorry, you are welcoem to join the campaign, it's just too late to create a PC right now
[] 10:03 am: Well, seeing your reaction I felt like I needed to play it safe
[] 10:03 am: So anyways, for my "finals" I'm studying history
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: What do you need to know about Z? I do have first hand knowledge
[] 10:03 am: i fel young in comparison
[] 10:03 am: feel
[Lazarus->] 10:05 am: You are welcome to lurk if you like
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has left at 10:05 am+
[] 10:05 am: Well its not as much factual information, I wanted to ask how much fear there was for the possible nuclear war. Since you are an american, AND served in the military you are just the right person to ask.
[] 10:06 am: i am ex miltary as well
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: I guess it depended on who you talked to, I know I was aware of the possibility
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: I remember the drop drills in school
[] 10:06 am: Both in like everyday life and when you were actually on duty. Did people talk about it all the time? Or was it more like passive fear?
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: the duck and cover civil defense training
[] 10:06 am: i was combat support but i was in the required green uniform
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: I clearly remember the nuclear defense and chemical defense training I got in the army
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: Passive fear for the average person
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: The army trained for it constantly
[] 10:08 am: Thats what I've thought. Even school history books can be a bit sensational at times.
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: I was in WEST Germany on the line against the Soviets hords and would have almost certainly been a first day trip wire casualty
[] 10:08 am: we trained alot so its just a reaction not a thought
[] 10:08 am: I would imagine the threat being so much more real to someone in the military.
[] 10:09 am: na i suspect your battle buddy would have pointed it out with his foot send you home to roleplay
[] 10:09 am: sending i ment
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: I know I kept my gas mask in my locker instead of the NBC room like I was supposed to in the forlorn hope it might make a difference
[] 10:11 am: What does NBC stand for?
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: Duster will not be here today, he's at a Con
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: Nuclear, Biological, Chemical
[] 10:11 am: I see
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: I got ahold of Gabel via skype, he'll be in, in a bit
[] 10:12 am: cool
[] 10:12 am: like i was last week ?
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: I distinctly remember the air raid sirens
[] 10:13 am: game question can you get advantages with xp ?
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: and the tests of the Emergency Broadcast System
[] 10:13 am: like born behind the wheel
[] 10:13 am: I would imagine those kind of sounds are designed to be burnt into your mind
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: "This was only a test. In the event of an actual emergency, you would have received instructions on what to do next. This has been a test."
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: I have allowed it omega, but you have born behind the wheel
[] 10:15 am: Drills during the coldwar must not have been very fun
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: I know the sounds still gives me chickenskin
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: Gabel has entered at 10:15 am+
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: They were a farce really, duck and cover if you saw a flash
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: coulnt flash to bang time
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: Hey gabel
[Gabel] 10:16 am: Sorry im late
[Gabel] 10:16 am: Got caught up reading an ebook lost track of time
[] 10:16 am: and you could tell the distance, like during thunder
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: red is off doing some shopping at the moment and will be back
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: duster will not be here
[Gabel] 10:16 am: kk
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has entered at 10:17 am+
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: we have a couple people in the lobby that are interested in the game
[] 10:17 am: Hey guys. Sorry for the lateness. Had spouse aggro. Had to get groceries quick
[] 10:17 am: Those people just asked if I could DM 3.5 D&D.
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: interesting for the dude to be aggro at the chick
[] 10:18 am: so its not only the men who get aggro during roleplaying games
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: that same one asked me the same question and wanted to go through chargen so he could join now
[] 10:18 am: Yeah. Half the reason I am gone or late is my spouse.
[] 10:18 am: On another group, we have a guy who gets phonecalls from his GF literally every 15 minutes
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: When I said I wouldn't delay the game, he got a bit huffy
[] 10:18 am: Doesnt seem healthy
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: That's a woman he needs to dump
[] 10:19 am: "Oh, I know your game is in five minutes, but could you run up to the store and get me a monster?" *Insert Puppy Dog Eyes here*
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: if she's got trust or separation issues that bad, you are looking at a black widow in the making
[] 10:19 am: "I've got your monster right here!"
[] 10:19 am: Lol
[] 10:19 am: Then tackle him and eat him
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: If my wife tried that, I'd tell her that neither her arms or legs are broken
[Gabel] 10:20 am: lol
[] 10:20 am: yeah, but the worst thing about is is that the guy is pretty oblivious to it
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: I get 8 hours a week to game, she knows not to bother me
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: however...
[] 10:21 am: Might be that they just started dating or something.
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: Wecome to Session 37 of Serenity: From the Ashes
[] 10:21 am: Glad to be here.
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: ak47 has left at 10:21 am+
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:21 am: I got enough to upgrade again but was undecided if i should save up for Fighting type since i still have not got that or upgrade something else or get tactics.
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: GM - Lazarus, players: Gabel, redwolffclaw, Zeenix, omegaa6977
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:22 am: either would be useful
[] 10:22 am: i do the cooking and shopping and most cleaning in my house why didnt the spouse get the grocryes
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: Duster is Absent, Adventure is out
[Lazarus] 10:23 am: TO recap the last session...
[Lazarus] 10:23 am: THe crew managed to successfully board an Alliance freighter and also capture a fueler
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: They captured enough medical supplies to fully restock the Fire Angel's infirmary twice
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: as well as over a hundred more tons of various and sundry items
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: and a very large supply of ship fuel
[Lazarus] 10:25 am: Colonel Travis rewarded the crew with 1,000 platinum each
[Lazarus] 10:25 am: A few days after the mission
[Lazarus] 10:25 am: the crew has treated wounded, but nothing like that massive surge during the big ground offensive or after the Alliance raid
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: The Alliance navy seems to be off trying to gather strength rather as recon patrols and intel chatter has not detected any movement in the Georgia system
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: However...
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: Anton notices a wave has come in for the captain when he goes up to the bridge
[Lazarus->] 10:28 am: You are welcome to lurk if you like, the game is just starting.
[Gabel] 10:28 am: He can forward it to my quarters if im sitting there
[] 10:28 am: "captain you got a wave up here should i put it to your cabian "?
[Gabel] 10:29 am: Righty o Anton send it over.
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: He sends it
[] 10:29 am: sends the wave
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: The recording is of Marko Platz
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: "Hello Captain. It seems you have been rather busy."
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: "I do hope you remember our chat before you went rogue on Killian."
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: "You know during the fancy soriee, the one where one day I would ask you to do a task for me?"
[Gabel] 10:32 am: (This is a recording i cant talk to him i guess)
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: "Please do not attempt to reneg, I know exactly where you are on Three Hills. You have two days to get to Athens and meet with my intermediary, Ms Molly Hatchet."
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: (Recording)
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: "If you fail to meet that deadline, I wonder how much the Alliance would pay to know where you are, where you've been, and where you are going next?"
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: Message ends
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: There are coodinates and a cortex number for Hatchet attached
[Gabel] 10:35 am: Well seems like i need the ship sweeped for bugs.
[Gabel] 10:37 am: *Walks out of his cabin to the common room*
[Gabel] 10:39 am: *Looking around John thinks to himself* Theres nobody here who even knows Platz anymore
[->Lazarus] 10:39 am: next week ill be antone barone
[] 10:39 am: i do know of him
[] 10:40 am: is in the cabian tinkering with his new avionics
[] 10:40 am: err cockpit
[Lazarus->] 10:40 am: I thought you were already
[Gabel] 10:41 am: *Moves to the cockpit to talk to Anton*
[->Lazarus] 10:41 am: screen name
[Lazarus->] 10:41 am: ah, cool
[] 10:41 am: " what u nee captain "?
[Gabel] 10:41 am: Hey Anton you know of any ways you can track a ship
[Lazarus->] 10:41 am: sure it's easy to track a ship
[] 10:42 am: " i could build something if you need me too ".
[Lazarus->] 10:42 am: the ship's pulse beacon
[Lazarus->] 10:42 am: a tracker
[Lazarus->] 10:42 am: the ship's comm unit can be tinkered with
[Gabel] 10:42 am: Nono i meant if there was a tracker on our ship could you find it
[] 10:42 am: " we do brocast a signat that can label us on radar "
[Gabel] 10:43 am: Yeah radar but that Wave i got was not exactly friendly if you catch my drift
[] 10:43 am: " eventually i could but if i know what i was looking for it would be eaiser ".
[] 10:43 am: " might to be able to brocast a really low band freq to track somebody ".
[Gabel] 10:44 am: I got no idea but the wave Marko Platz sent me had me thinking hes either got a bigger information network then i was aware of or hes tracking the ship somehow
[] 10:44 am: " i am not the only hacker in the verse there are things to do i could never muster "
[] 10:45 am: " the code to do ".
[] 10:46 am: " ill find a way to locate any bugs ". " i need some time to see what we got to work with ".
[] 10:46 am: " unless we are always broadcasting a unknown wave ".
[Gabel] 10:46 am: See if you cant find anything irregular in the ships systems and if you need a hand get Richard to help you. (I think Z was called richard i keep forgetting the damn name)
[] 10:46 am: " that would make us trackable "
[Gabel] 10:47 am: I gotta go talk to Travis about this message.
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 10:47 am: I was interested in joining your serenity game
[Gabel] 10:47 am: Oh and have you seen Jo i need to talk to her
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 10:47 am: you are welcome to come in a lurk.
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 10:47 am: how do I do that
[] 10:48 am: starts loking to internal sources to track a ship comms and pulse beacon for one ".
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 10:48 am: there is a drop down menu to the left of the Add button
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 10:48 am: choose this room
[] 10:49 am: Jo is hanging out in her room.)
[Gabel] 10:49 am: *Moves to find Jo and knocks on her door*
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: roll INT + hacking omega
[] 10:49 am: I yell "Come in!"
[Gabel] 10:49 am: *Opens the door*
[] 10:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[] 10:50 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (6) = 9


[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: IrishPikey has entered at 10:50 am+
[] 10:50 am: *You see Jo cleaning her sword whiping off blood from the blade*
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: hello IP
[] 10:50 am: Hello cap
[IrishPikey] 10:50 am: HEllo
[Lazarus->] 10:50 am: You run through the ship's systems and do not see anything out of the ordinary
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has left at 10:51 am+
[->Lazarus] 10:51 am: ill try again later
[Gabel] 10:51 am: Hey Jo since your the only one here who's familiar with Platz i figured i would tell you first
[Lazarus->] 10:51 am: ok
[] 10:51 am: Please tell me his warehouse burned down with him in it.
[Gabel] 10:51 am: Unfortunately no...
[] 10:52 am: Well a lady can dream.
[] 10:52 am: " i know you got some secrets you are hiding from me old girl ill let you give them up to me in time i wont rush you just yet " (to the ship )
[Gabel] 10:52 am: Seems he sent me a wave ordering me to go to Athens
[Gabel] 10:52 am: And he knew our exact location
[Gabel] 10:53 am: I got Anton to check our systems to see if there was some sort of software tracking us
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 10:53 am: Have you ever used the Cortex system before?
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 10:53 am: no
[] 10:53 am: *I sit up straighter* How would he know that?
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 10:53 am: it's fairly simple, very similar to savage worlds
[] 10:54 am: .... could be a spy
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 10:54 am: all skills and stats are die based
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 10:54 am: Ive played D&D but its been a while
[->Lazarus] 10:54 am: can you skype me the serinity book
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 10:54 am: like Intelligence d8 or stealth d6
[] 10:54 am: We did get a lot of medical personell from that planet. Could have had one in his pocket.
[Lazarus->] 10:54 am: I can, hang on, have to start skype
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 10:54 am: Intelligence d8
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 10:55 am: you roll stat + skill in most cases and add the results
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 10:55 am: yes
[Gabel] 10:55 am: Thing is when we were in the fancy ball party i bumped into Platz.. to put it simply he gave me an offer i had to take or face certain consequences i wasnt about to face then.
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: Both of you roll Int+Will
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 10:55 am: Its all text
[] 10:55 am: ...I understand those situations.
[Lazarus->IrishPikey] 10:56 am: yes, we do all text
[] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 10:56 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (2) = 5


[Gabel] 10:56 am: Im also pretty sure that woman who ... forced her way onto the ship did something
[] 10:56 am: eh
[IrishPikey->Lazarus] 10:56 am: Cool
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has left at 10:56 am+
[Gabel] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[Gabel] 10:56 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (4) = 9


[] 10:57 am: (Yeah, Zack is sorry, a little bit alteast)
[Gabel] 10:57 am: Knocked me off my ass with some sort of poison if you can remember.
[] 10:57 am: well. In my experience I say look for something they know would stick around. Might not be attached to the ship itself if it is a bug. Could be on something we would never get rid of or sell. So check that stuff too.
[->Lazarus] 10:58 am: ty
[] 10:58 am: Want me to get to the bottom of seeing if we have a snitch?
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:58 am: You do seem to remember that Jack Fisher was unusually eager to join the Neo Browncoats
[Lazarus->] 10:58 am: np
[] 10:58 am: (you and purdy womens zack)
[] 10:59 am: (To be fair he did get ditched for the captain pretty fast)
[Gabel] 10:59 am: Not my fault she seduced me she has liked +xd12's and a d10 or something
[Gabel] 10:59 am: Even if i have mental resistance of d12
[] 10:59 am: but you would have botched anyways
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: lol
[Gabel] 11:00 am: I think we might want to talk to Fisher
[Gabel] 11:00 am: Shut up Z
[Gabel] 11:00 am: I did botch
[Gabel] 11:00 am: Thats why it went so badly =/
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: no you didn't, she just had you outclassed
[] 11:00 am: (You dropped a box on your feet for godssake)
[Gabel] 11:00 am: My strongest skill that i had prepared for circumstances like that
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: (Great gaming moment there)
[Gabel] 11:01 am: Just totally dropped me on my ass
[Gabel] 11:01 am: I dropped a tank of gass on my feet thank you very much
[] 11:01 am: ( can i set up passive programs to monotor the ship for forigen signals )
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: you sure can
[Gabel] 11:01 am: Fisher seemed almighty eager to join the browncoats
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: that would be int + pilot
[Gabel] 11:02 am: Jo lets go have a chat with Fisher.
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: it would use communictions if you had that specialty
[] 11:02 am: int + pilot
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: yes
[Gabel] 11:03 am: *walks out of the room to talk with fisher*
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: striht d8+d6
[] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 11:03 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (5) = 8


[Lazarus] 11:03 am: straight even
[Lazarus->] 11:03 am: Again, systems check out normal
[] 11:03 am: i follow the captain
[] 11:03 am: ( imm batting 1000 today i think i need a drink to straighten me up)
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: Fisher is with the rest of the medical crew
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:04 am: I still say picking up Trustworthy gut would have helped me so much more in the long run
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:04 am: So many liars and thieves ive met nobody talks the gorram truth
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: tending the wounded, changing dressings, updating charts. classic medic and nurse stuff
[] 11:04 am: opens a bottle of his wine )
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: Frank is making his rounds
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:05 am: Everybody seems to have their own story
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:05 am: And i do have intuition
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: Richard is tinkering in the engine room. Not there is much to tinker on. Seems the previous mechanic really knew their stuff
[->Lazarus] 11:06 am: well its a poor program mabey i am destracted by the remote options
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:06 am: and when it matters, I have factored that in
[Lazarus->] 11:07 am: you do seem to have a lot on your mind
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:07 am: Oh i meant as for making sense to picking Trust worthy gut
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:07 am: sure
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:07 am: + I have been dealing with the most underhanded jackasses in space
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:07 am: Well ... some of them at least
[] 11:07 am: Why do we need to talk to Fisher john?
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:07 am: funny how you do seem to draw that sort of folk
[Gabel] 11:08 am: He might be Platz's plant on this ship and we need to confirm
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:08 am: Maybe i should just burn all the bridges
[Lazarus->] 11:08 am: You should have the file now.
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:08 am: Just like Reynolds did :p
[] 11:09 am: ah.
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: Fisher is talking with one of the patients when you find him.
[] 11:09 am: So we are going with my spy theory. :D
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: "So soldier, tell me, what's it really like on the front?"
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:09 am: aww, where's the fun in that?
[Gabel] 11:10 am: (Or laz is just sending us on a wild goose chase he likes to do that sometimes :p)
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: Moi?
[] 11:10 am: You want me to help question or just look mean?
[->Lazarus] 11:10 am: got it goot to shut it down
[] 11:10 am: (But its boring if you're always right aint it?)
[Lazarus->] 11:11 am: kk
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: "I'd really like to be on the front with you heroes and not stuck back here in rear with the gear."
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: "Nothing heroic about is buddy. It's horror, wrapped, hell, and dipped in misery." The wounded man replies.
[Gabel] 11:12 am: Im just going to observe him talking is there any way i can make out from his body language and what not to see if he is generally that eagre or just pretending
[Gabel] 11:12 am: Or acting so to speak
[] 11:12 am: I think he is genuinely eager for information. If he is a spy and stuck on the ship he will need to get it any way he can.
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: "I've heard that a couple times now. Anyway, you are on the mend and will be back in the fight soon. Nice talking to you."
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: the soldier waits and mutters. "Oh lucky me."
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: you can roll alert+Intution john
[Gabel] 11:14 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[Gabel] 11:14 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (7) = 11


[Gabel] 11:14 am: Oh not bad
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: jo can roll alert+Perception
[] 11:14 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[] 11:14 am:

-> 2d6 (3,4 = 7)


[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:15 am: Seems very interested in what's going on out or the line.
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:15 am: seems sincere about it
[] 11:15 am: I would say there is something fishy going on here but that would be too easy.
[Lazarus->] 11:15 am: Clearly interested in what's going on, on the front.
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has entered at 11:15 am+
[->Lazarus] 11:15 am: I figured...:D
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: hi MM
[] 11:15 am: ( when ever i get down time i am working on my remote )
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:15 am: I suppose i could take the direct approach and mention platz
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:16 am: And check out his facial expression see how good he is
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:16 am: an option
[] 11:16 am: *Jo turns to the captain* He is not actin right.
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has left at 11:16 am+
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: what do you want the remote to be able to do omega? This is going to be a complex action and I need to know so I can figure the TN and the time increments
[] 11:17 am: help me control a ship
[Gabel] 11:18 am: He seems to show a geniuine enough interest in what goes on in the frontlines and seems pretty sincere about it
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: This one or to take over another?
[] 11:18 am: another
[] 11:19 am: :D maybe we should offer to put him out and see how he reacts.
[Lazarus->] 11:19 am: That's going to be pretty complex
[] 11:19 am: If he is a spy and just after info he would be pretty shaken up at the prospect
[] 11:19 am: but if he wanted to actually be out there and was all gung ho he would act a bit more excited wouldnt he?
[->Lazarus] 11:19 am: i got time
[Gabel] 11:19 am: Jo im gonna test something you think you can go tell fisher that he is to report to (I forgot the commanders name) He is being reassigned from this ship i just want to poke at his reaction to this.
[->Lazarus] 11:20 am: i proble need the remote and a program to operate
[->Lazarus] 11:20 am: it
[] 11:20 am: :D my pleasure.
[Gabel] 11:20 am: Travis
[Lazarus->] 11:20 am: you are looking at a target number of 55 with each roll taking four hours
[] 11:21 am: Should I roll anything for this? Int+Discipline?
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: just to tell him no
[->Lazarus] 11:21 am: that could take a few days
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: that you can rp
[Lazarus->] 11:21 am: Indeed
[->Lazarus] 11:22 am: roll ?
[Gabel] 11:22 am: (Figured it was as good idea as any)
[->Lazarus] 11:22 am: stat +?
[] 11:22 am: *Jo strides up to Fischer* Fischer, news from the Captain.
[Lazarus->] 11:22 am: figure after all the systems checks you've done, you;ve got enough time for one roll today
[Lazarus->] 11:22 am: Int+hacking
[] 11:23 am: You are being reassigned from the ship and need to report to commander Travis right away.
[] 11:23 am: (Who is commander travis again? Front line person?)
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: "R-really? I'm going to the front?"
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: (Travis commands this base)
[] 11:23 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[] 11:23 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (7) = 10


[Gabel] 11:24 am: (hes the base commander but he would most likely send him to the front yeah)
[->Lazarus] 11:24 am: 45 more points
[] 11:24 am: Seems that way. Word got around that you were interested and we dont get many volunteers.
[Lazarus->] 11:24 am: yes, a good start
[] 11:24 am: You must be very brave! I mean you have seen all of the blood and guts that come through that door from the front and still want to go.
[] 11:25 am: *I clap him on the back* Way to be a team player.
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: "I-I didn't think anyone would listen. Do I go now? I can have my gear ready in twnety minutes."
[] 11:25 am: (How does he react?)
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: He looks eager in the completely clueless "I'm not afraid" sort of way that jo has seen many times before in people that haven't seen combat before.
[Gabel] 11:27 am: (area the other people here or just me fisher and jo ?)
[Gabel] 11:27 am: (are there*)
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: "Is anyone going to cover for me? I hate to leave Deng, Wilks and Ling in a bind."
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: There are a few wounded
[] 11:28 am: *I give John a look like.... "what now?"
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: Deng is a few beds over
[Gabel] 11:28 am: I walk over to him
[Gabel] 11:29 am: Hello fisher
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: "Captain. I didn't know I'd be leaving like this, but I'm ready to do my part."
[Gabel] 11:30 am: Its fine fisher you wont be leaving
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: "I uh what?"
[Gabel] 11:31 am: Jo wanted to see how you would react to being sent to the front lines as your always talking about it
[Gabel] 11:32 am: But dont forget your doing good work here.
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: "Gorram it captain! That ain't no part of funny!"
[Gabel] 11:32 am: Do you see anyone laughing fisher *Puts on his best poker face*
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: "I'm a combat medic and in case you ain't noticed, we've been thin on the combat part."
[Gabel] 11:33 am: And how much combat have you seen exactly fisher.
[Gabel] 11:33 am: In your time as a combat medic.
[] 11:33 am: Fischer. Bravery is good and all, but ignorance and bravery is worse than being a coward. *Turns towards the captain* If he really wants to see the front, I say let him see it. Keep him a mite back but at least give him the chance to know what he will be dealing with.
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: "I know I'm young, but just because you've been in combat and I haven't it doesn't mean I'm going to fold up like you think I will. I'm not afraid."
[Gabel] 11:34 am: Thats the thing fisher you aint afraid people who aint afraid get themselves killed the first few seconds of combat
[Gabel] 11:34 am: Fear is what keeps your wits about you
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: "Yeah, yeah yeah. FIne. Are we done here? I have work to do."
[Gabel] 11:35 am: Dont worry you will see action one day just not today.
[] 11:35 am: Gorram it Fish I already told you it isnt about not being afraid. It is about being afraid and doing what needs to be done anyway.
[] 11:35 am: brb
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: "Yeah, heard that one too. However, if jerking the new guy around is over, I do have wounded to tend."
[] 11:36 am: *The captain can see Jo is getting pissed*
[Gabel] 11:37 am: *Walks off* Jo i got to see travis i told Anton to look into the ships systems for any sign of tracking we might have no other choice to do this job for Platz to get it over with.
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has entered at 11:37 am+
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: (re hi MM)
[] 11:37 am: hi
[] 11:37 am: im just passing the time until ak gets back
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: (ok)
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: Fisher stands and faces Jo
[Gabel] 11:39 am: (Ah i thought Jo was walking with me as i was saying that but okay)
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: I could be wrong. I thought she stayed
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: "There was a day when you were in my place. I'm sure the experienced guys back then gave you gos se too. If you give me the chance, I can prove what I can do." He adds as he turns back to his work. Clearly upset by the offer of front line service not coming true
[] 11:41 am: ( ready when the group is )
[] 11:42 am: *jo tries to take a calming breath* Fish, I can understand how you would think that you are not doing much just tending to the wounded... but you gotta realize. It takes so much more to save a life than it does to end it. *Jo pulls out her sword and looks at it.* I could gut anyone on the battlefield in seconds with this and all I have to do is know which end is pointy. But you have to know the entire human body, what to stitch, how much medicine to administer.
[] 11:42 am: You are better than you think Fischer.
[Gabel] 11:43 am: (well i leave Jo with fisher and go to find Travis)
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has left at 11:43 am+
[] 11:44 am: I just wanted you to realize that and not get so caught up in all the so called battlefield glory.
[] 11:44 am: Cuz in the end. *Jo points to her face* It isnt all that glorious.
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: "I know what I can do. You are the one that doesn't. However, Ma'am if you are finished. I have wounded that don't care that I haven't been on the front yet to help."
[] 11:44 am: *She walks away and catches up with the captain.*
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:45 am:

-> 1d6 (4)


[Lazarus] 11:46 am: Richard wanders out of the engine room after running through ship's systems out of habit more than need to head for the common roon and perhaps a snack
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: when he gets there, he finds Anton deeply involved in building some sort of hand held device
[] 11:47 am: "Whatcha crafting there?"
[] 11:48 am: a remote to help me control other ships
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has left at 11:48 am+
[] 11:49 am: "I see, will come in handy incase we intercept anymore convoys I'd assume."
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: Grimmshaw has entered at 11:49 am+
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: (hey grim)
[Grimmshaw] 11:49 am: tippee-toes and takes a seat.
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has entered at 11:49 am+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has left at 11:49 am+
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:49 am: You going to see Travis?
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:50 am: Yeah
[] 11:50 am: *Rick scratches his head* "Not much going on in the engine room today, how are the others?"
[] 11:50 am: " thats the hope "
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:53 am: then let's do that
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: RedBeardedOwl has left at 11:53 am+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: IrishPikey has left at 11:54 am+
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: Jo wanders in, looking a little aggitated to pour herself a cup of tea
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:55 am: Okay well i said i wandered over there so i guess next part is up to you lol :)
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: John moves across the compound to the fortified bunker where Travis works
[] 11:55 am: *Rick, turns to Jo, seeing as Anthon is clearly busy* "So has everything gone as expected Ma'am?"
[->Lazarus] 11:56 am: how much wine di we loot do i have to keep track of my 6 bottles well 4 or 5 now for the time being ?
[Lazarus->] 11:56 am: wasn't any booze on the freighter
[->Lazarus] 11:56 am: i need to loot some
[Lazarus->] 11:56 am: you are a skirt chaser, not Dimitry lol
[] 11:57 am: I just cannot understand some people.
[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: i am a glass a day kind of guy itilan name
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: As always, the command bunker is chaotic
[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: not a bottle a day kind or old russian
[Gabel] 11:57 am: *Looks around to see any familiare faces*
[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: of old
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: Travis' aide eventually notices John and waves him over to take him in.
[] 11:58 am: "Eh?"
[Lazarus->] 11:58 am: ok :-)
[] 11:58 am: Things are going ok. One of the medics just needs a bit of a kick in the pants.
[] 11:58 am: ( any women on board antone will try to smozze up to them ever chance he gets )
[] 11:58 am: every
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: "What is it Iskellian? As you can see I'm busy."
[Lazarus->] 11:58 am: Two women in the crew
[Lazarus->] 11:59 am: one is with you now
[Lazarus->] 11:59 am: the second is a nurse and is working right now
[] 11:59 am: " hey lass you wanna go get a drink and head back to my bunk "?
[] 11:59 am: "Right, as you say ma'am."
[Gabel] 11:59 am: Im going to get to the point Travis you ever heard of a man named Marko Platz.
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:59 am:

-> 1d6 (3)


[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: sounds familiar, but I don't have time for twenty questions
[Gabel] 12:01 pm: Seems hes requested my presence on Athens i have had dubious dealings with him in the past but the problem im presented with here is that he knew i was on Three Hills now theres only two ways he could know about my presence here... A Spy or a tracking device.
[] 12:01 pm: *Jo looks at Anton* I dont drink
[] 12:01 pm: " saves me the wine so how bout hat bunk , hey did it hurt when you fell from hevan "?
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: Travis all but leaps to his feet. "You telling me your ship is unsecure?"
[Gabel] 12:02 pm: Now you start listening
[] 12:02 pm: (You do know I took Ugly as sin Major flaw right? Lol)
[] 12:02 pm: ( brb dog needs out )
[Gabel] 12:02 pm: Now i need to know if you have anyone who can detect if a tracking device is on my ship
[] 12:02 pm: so
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: (Still fairly attractive except for the facial scars)
[] 12:03 pm: (AMOROUS flaw )
[] 12:03 pm: (Ah)
[Gabel] 12:04 pm: If not my hands are tied and im left with doing shady dealings with the lowest roaches in the verse.
[] 12:04 pm: Sorry Anton, no bunking me tonight. I am an old fashoned we gotta date first kinda gal.
[] 12:04 pm: *Rick looks at Anton and then at Jo* "I guess I'll be heading off for maitnance... or something"
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: "There are a couple techs. You can grab one from the flight line. If they don't find andything, will the Platz character sell you out if you don't go?"
[Gabel] 12:05 pm: Like i said Travis Platz is a cockroach.... i screwed him over on a deal back when i got my ship because i refused to attack simple farmers instead i choose to help them
[] 12:06 pm: " ok we got time when do you want to have our first date "?
[Gabel] 12:06 pm: That kind of got him on my bad side...
[Gabel] 12:06 pm: So yes he will sell me out for sure
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: "We all have baggage. YOu need to handle yours or offload the medical gear and team and hard burn out of here. I can't have an albatross in my formation."
[Gabel] 12:08 pm: I aint keen on taking orders from men such as platz id rather blow up my gorram ship and be stranded here then be under constant surveilance from him.
[] 12:08 pm: .... I will get back to you on that Anton...
[Gabel] 12:09 pm: However...
[Gabel] 12:09 pm: This could work in our favor
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: "I can understand not wanting a crime lord calling the shots. Hopefully the techs will find if you've got a bug. If you've got a spy, you'll have to deal with that."
[Gabel] 12:10 pm: Say he does have a tracking device on my ship.... and we do screw him out of the deal the feds will know the frequency... The ship would act as perfect bait for an ambush
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: "Dangerous game, but it's your ship."
[Gabel] 12:11 pm: Aye but it would help the cause if you took out ships hunting down mine now wouldnt it
[Gabel] 12:11 pm: But i will have to think on that can you direct me to your techs i dont want to take anymore of your time
[] 12:11 pm: *Rick heads off, a bit uneasy with the whole situation*
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: "It would if that ended the problem? I take it he gave you a deadline to be someplace?"
[Gabel] 12:12 pm: Athens Two days.
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)


[Gabel] 12:12 pm: To see some Hotchkins woman
[] 12:12 pm: (Lol Poor Rick)
[Gabel] 12:13 pm: Ms Molly Hatchet i believe was the name
[] 12:14 pm: *He goes to play around with his own mistress, his car to be exact.*
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: "You mean Hatchet? Molly Hatchet, boy you have got your pi gu in a sling."
[Gabel] 12:14 pm: You know the woman ?
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: "Hard ass broad runs a serious little crime ring on Athens."
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: "Her I know, she's got some reach out here in the Georgia system."
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: "It's your ship and crew, but if this will square things with her and this Platz hun dan, go do it. What? THe Feds are going to arrest you or something?"
[] 12:16 pm: (Im just picturing this akward silence between Jo and Anton right now.)
[Gabel] 12:17 pm: Travis People like him never see things as square they use you as long as they have a hold over you
[] 12:17 pm: (I just came here to drink tea!)
[Gabel] 12:17 pm: I will do this if the techs manage to find a bug just to set things right
[] 12:19 pm: (With those lines, I'm amazed Jo isnt head over heels by now.)
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: "Then it seems you have you answer."
[Gabel] 12:19 pm: Well i will leave you to it Travis point me in the direction of your techs.
[] 12:20 pm: (Yeah, Jo is suspicious by nature and anyone who asks her if she is an angel from heaven makes her very susupcious
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: "Good luck John, but if you go, I'm serious about leaving the medical suite behind. I can't lose that asset. Can't really lose you either, but I have to decide in favor of what helps the majority of my command. You know how that is."
[] 12:20 pm: (Still, she is kinda flattered by the attention)
[] 12:20 pm: (Im starting to think that the Rick's car is giving a warmer reception. You colder than' steel gal. )
[Gabel] 12:21 pm: *Goes looking for the techs*
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: As John exits the command bunker, he finds Sergeant Cynthia Hanson waiting for him.
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: "Hey sailor, new in town?"
[] 12:22 pm: (Lol)
[Gabel] 12:23 pm: You could say that.
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: "Where are you off to now? I've got some free time."
[Gabel] 12:27 pm: *Shrugs* Off to save the verse yet again *chuckles*
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: "No rest for the wicked I suppose."
[Gabel] 12:28 pm: Well i was thinking about a trip to Athens to sort out some dubious business and find somone who might be able to locate any tracking equipment that might have been planted on my ship Cynth.
[Gabel] 12:28 pm: Aint that the gorram Truth.
[Gabel] 12:28 pm: But i did say i owe you a drink
[Gabel] 12:28 pm: Since im still in one piece and all.
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: "Now you're talking."
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: "However, if you've got to save the 'Verse, I'll let you off the hook this one last time."
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: "But I do expect proper compensation when you get back."
[Gabel] 12:31 pm: Treat you to the most expencive drink i can muster which i think is whiskey on my ship unless theres any bars i failed to spot on my way over here. *looks around and chuckles*
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: "I'm not talking drinks this time bao bei."
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: "You run along and save the 'Verse."
[] 12:32 pm: tries to hit on the nurse after jo leaves
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: "I'll be waiting."
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)


[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: Nancy Ling is her name and she seems a bit stand offish, especially if you run that line you used on Jo
[] 12:34 pm: (Is there anything that Jo needs to do around the ship? If not she is going to practice Judo)
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: Before John can depart, Handson whispers something in his ear.
[] 12:34 pm: Dont discourage the guy laz, true love could be just around the corner
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:35 pm: "AND I'll be wanting."
[] 12:35 pm: "Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas."
[] 12:35 pm: i say that
[] 12:35 pm: (HA)
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:35 pm: If shes that minx from that other planet in disguise
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:35 pm: Im going to slap you
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:35 pm: LOL I wish I had thought of that
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:36 pm: but she is decidedly not Saffon-like
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:36 pm: a bit plain, but looks like she'd be fun
[] 12:36 pm: (Now I can add "learning how to get women" as a benefit to roleplaying)
[] 12:36 pm: (Clearly this man is made of genious)
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: "You...can NOT be serious? Did that line ever work?"
[] 12:36 pm: ( not so much )
[] 12:37 pm: " I dont know you tell me ".
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: (Z dude, this is exactly how NOT to get a woman)
[Gabel] 12:37 pm: *Smiles* You will be the first thing on my mind when i get back Cynth you take care now. *Tips his hat and walks off to find the techs so they can scan his ship before he leaves*
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: The techs are on the flightline swearing in English and Chinese as they wrestle with some obscure part of one of the derringer fighters.
[Gabel] 12:38 pm: Which one of yous knows much about tracking devices and removal thereof.
[] 12:38 pm: (No, I believe creepy pick up lines are just the way to go. I mean, if the girl doesnt know your intentions within 3 seconds of conversation she might get confused or something.)
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: "I would say you are still batting a thousand slick, that is you've struck out yet again."
[] 12:39 pm: " ill be around if you change your mind "/
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: "You'd need a far more wicked googly than that to get anywhere with any woman that wasn't professional."
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: "Thanks for the warning."
[] 12:40 pm: (http://www.pickuphelp.com/)
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:40 pm: Hah if it were her i would have thought she had it out for me stalking me for some unknown reason.
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:40 pm: But with your ammount of subterfuge i can never know and im always wary of whats around the corner lol
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: "I'm Jenson. I can do a sweep. A bug huh? You obviously hang out in the wrong part of the space port."
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:41 pm: You wound me sir.
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: Wound i would have thought that would be a testament to your gming skills
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Keeping us players on edge
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:42 pm: John's a handsom man, she wants in your pants, I gues you should be a little offended she's just using you
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: True John is a looker he dont really need fancy words to pick up women like omega does lol
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: "No time like now. Lead on."
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:43 pm: But then the cheesy one liners went out of date a few centuries back
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:43 pm: very true
[Gabel] 12:43 pm: *Leads him to the ship*
[Gabel] 12:44 pm: I also Mention Marko Platz's Name to this guy see if he knows the name
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)


[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: He doesn't seem to know the name
[Gabel] 12:44 pm: kk
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm:

-> 2d8 (2,4 = 6)


[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: He checks the ship and isn't sure you even have a ship by the time he's finished
[] 12:44 pm: (Mmmmm Home made hotwings)
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: nice
[Gabel] 12:45 pm: (Making fun of the angel will result in fisticuffs)
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: After the tech is done, you are no closer to knowing if platz is tracking you are just bluffing when you started
[Gabel] 12:46 pm: Monkey tits
[] 12:46 pm: (Making fun of the ship? Thats a paddlin' )
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: you do know you'be got some 45 hours to get to Athens
[Gabel] 12:46 pm: Alright we need to unload the medical bay
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: Looking at my paddle, oh you better belief that's a paddlin'
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: John, roll your will + discipline
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: red can roll as well
[Gabel] 12:47 pm: What not leadership ?
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: I'll take the higher of the two
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: yes leadership is an option
[Gabel] 12:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[Gabel] 12:47 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d8 (6) = 16


[Gabel] 12:47 pm: Oh yeah
[Gabel] 12:47 pm: Who's your highstakes rolling daddy
[Gabel] 12:47 pm: I AM !
[Gabel] 12:48 pm: I can say that once every year
[Gabel] 12:48 pm: Because thats about as often as i get rolls like that
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: the gear is offloaded in less than an hour
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: along with Frank, Shihao, Nancy, Jack, and Jed
[Gabel] 12:49 pm: Wait Frank needs to stay with us hes our medic
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: It's all Anton all the time now for the astrogation roll
[] 12:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)
[] 12:49 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d10 (8) = 12


[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: Well, the doc needs to be with the wounded, perhaps you can take one of the others
[] 12:50 pm: that work ?
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: Extraordinary Success, that cuts the 56 hour flight time down to just 28
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)


[Gabel] 12:52 pm: (I just figured if Duster was going to be here next session and we are not with him thats all)
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: However, Frank decides he can probably leave the wounded in the care of the medics
[Gabel] 12:53 pm: Kk lets go full steam space machine
[Gabel] 12:53 pm: I tell the crew what to expect with Marko Platz and the dealings we had in the past
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: Anton seals the ship and lifts through atmo without a problem
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: Anton can make two rolls towards the construction of his device
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: do any of the rest of you work on something?
[Gabel] 12:54 pm: Can i work on the door frame for the Derringer ?
[] 12:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8;d8+d8)
[] 12:54 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d8 (6) = 7

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d8 (6) = 12


[Gabel] 12:55 pm: Marko Platz was one of the first people i took a job for it went south by the time i realized he was hiring us to steal from some local farmers we decided to defend the farmers instead
[] 12:55 pm: cant think of anything, unless captain needs help
[Gabel] 12:55 pm: After that hes been harassing me and the crew ever since and we squared up a deal if i do one job he would stop it
[Gabel] 12:55 pm: And we would be square
[Gabel] 12:56 pm: But knowing people like platz its never that simple and i think he either has a spy in Three hills or there is a bug on the ship tracking us.
[Gabel] 12:57 pm: But i hold up my end of the deal usually so thats what we are going to find out what exactly needs to be done and do it then bug out back to the three hills
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: John roll int + will
[Gabel] 12:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[Gabel] 12:57 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d10 (3) = 6


[Gabel] 12:57 pm: There we go
[Gabel] 12:57 pm: Back to my famous low rolls
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: okay, carry on
[Gabel] 12:57 pm: Will a 7 help ?
[Gabel] 12:57 pm: I have plot points
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: yes
[Gabel] 12:57 pm: okay
[Gabel] 12:58 pm: spend 1
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: okay
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:58 pm: you remember that the message included a cortex number for hatchet
[Gabel] 12:58 pm: I will contact Hatchet on the way over
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: once you are about 6 hours out, you are close enough for two way communication
[Gabel] 12:59 pm: I open up communications
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: The cortex takes a couple minuts to make the connection, but when it does, it opens with the view of a woman in her 40s or so
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:00 pm: Sorry if i bogged the session down with roleplay i just felt we had been running from one mission to another just helps to slow down a little
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: looks a bit like Glenn CLose, but one that's had a MUCH rougher life
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:01 pm: No rest for the wicked as Cynth said :p
[] 1:01 pm: brb
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: “Hey Dearies, wondered if you'd take the chance to square things between you and Platz. I’ve got a job, straight up gig for a change too. Ya’ll ever hear of the Moon Hop?”
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: INt + Knowledge for everyone listening
[Gabel] 1:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d2)
[Gabel] 1:02 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d2 (2) = 3


[Gabel] 1:02 pm: Cant say that i have
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: “Well don’t matter none, it’s a local thing. Anywho, the Moon Hop is a race. Starts here on Athens and hits all four moons and is one hell of a time in these parts."
[] 1:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 1:03 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (6) = 10


[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: "Thing is, my usual racer broke his fool leg while tyin’ one on last week and can’t make the run for me, which, is damned inconvenient if’n ya ask me, not that ya did. What I need is a pilot to take my idjit’s place and that’s where ya’ll come in. Ya’ll run the Moon Hop for me and, win or lose, we’re square. You in?”
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:04 pm: very true
[Gabel] 1:04 pm: Sounds Reasonable enough i guess you have a ship already
[Gabel] 1:04 pm: (What skills is it to run ships like this Shuttles?)
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: Pilot / shutlle
[Gabel] 1:05 pm: (Oh i guess i know what im upgrading for next session hohoho)
[] 1:06 pm: (You'll crash. Even in deep space where there is nothing for millions of miles you'll crash.)
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: "Yes, I've got a racin' shuttle ya git. Wouldn't need ya if'n I didn't."
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: "See you in six hours Deary."
[Gabel] 1:06 pm: (Actualy we might be able to finish this if were quick)
[Gabel] 1:06 pm: See you there mam.
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: Anton follows the coordinates from the original wave to Parthenon the capital of Athens
[Gabel] 1:07 pm: After she closes the connection i say... last time i flew a shuttle i crashed it
[Gabel] 1:07 pm: *chuckles*
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: As he puts down in the spaceport, everyone can see the lingering damage in the city from the war.
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: As soon as the engines spool down, the clanking on the airlock is very clear for all to hear
[Gabel] 1:09 pm: I take all my weapons and armour with me as i already know going without them... is suicide
[Gabel] 1:09 pm: I would have already done that before we landed
[Gabel] 1:11 pm: (Well frankly just sick of going to a hoe down unprepared and getting shot at lol)
[] 1:11 pm: I make sure I am armed to the teeth and armored too
[] 1:11 pm: Two pistols and ammo, sword and two combat knives.
[Gabel] 1:11 pm: Lets see our host i guess ?
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: When you lower the cargo ramp, there are eight men waiting for you.
[] 1:12 pm: *Rick, incase he knows that racing is involved, joins them.*
[] 1:13 pm: I do not leave the captain's side)
[] 1:13 pm: " am i comming aboard too ?"
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: "We're here to take y'all ta see Miz Hatchet."
[Gabel] 1:14 pm: Yeah im sure you are gents lead the way.
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: "I'll stay on the ship and mind the store as he were." Frank says.
[Gabel] 1:14 pm: Alright Frank
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: the four of you are not searched, but the men to move to circle you and make it clear that if you want a fight, they can provide one
[Gabel] 1:15 pm: Richard Anton you two come along take a look at the vessel that were supposed to be racing in.
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: You are escorted through a run down part of town
[] 1:15 pm: "Racin'? Now thats a fine sport."
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: The Crew are escorted to Hatchet’s home, which is attached to a run down warehouse in an equally run down part of Portside.
[] 1:16 pm: grabes his bow
[] 1:16 pm: *dude if you put a little kid in there named Anakin... i will hunt you down. :P*
[Gabel] 1:16 pm: Pod racing !
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: You are shown into her living room and you see Molly Hatchet looks even harder in real life than she did on the Cortex
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: (NO CROSSOVERS)
[] 1:17 pm: "We used to race with all kinds of things back at the mine. You'd be amazed what kind of speed you could get out of some of the equippement there..."
[Gabel] 1:17 pm: Ms Hatchet i assume *Reaches out his hand to shake*
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: Despite her fersome appearance she smiles and returns the shake in a surprisingly firm grip.
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: One of the goons brings in some tea and some nice finger sandwiches and steps behind her.
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: “Okay, here’s the deal. Just like I told ya in my wave, y'all have a pilot and I need one. Y'all owe Platz and he's willin’ to forgive that debt if ya run the Moon Hop for me. However, what I may have neglected to mention in my wave is while yer pilot is out makin’ me money, I’ve got another job fer the rest of y'all."
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: "As ya now ken, the Moon Hop is a big thing here on and around Athens. In fact, things get so festive around here that it’s pretty much a holiday fer the folk what make these parts their home. Folk gather from all around to watch and most businesses close. Why it’s a down right carnival on the day of the Moon Hop."
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: “It’s that ‘most businesses close’ part where y'all come in. Ya see, there’s this jewelry store on the east side of town that seems to be so into the Moon Hop, that their security isn’t what it usually is. Y'all knock off that store fer all it’s bit o’pretty, I’ll even let ya keep ten percent of the take, and Platz will tear up y'all’s marker.”
[Gabel] 1:22 pm: Things are always never what they seem.
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: (And invariabily worse than expected)
[] 1:23 pm: ( i cal fly it )
[] 1:23 pm: can
[Gabel] 1:23 pm: (You have shuttles ?)
[Gabel] 1:24 pm: (Well suppose it doesnt really matter but if our pilot is out of the game while we are robbing this we have no escape off planet)
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: (You may need to specialize, cause these ain't your Daddy's shuttle. These are racing shuttles, VERY hot stick)
[] 1:25 pm: *Rick looks at the captain after hearing the whole jewelery store part* "I figured it was going to be something like this"
[] 1:25 pm: i got 12 xp
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: Grimmshaw has left at 1:25 pm+
[] 1:25 pm: ()
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: Hatchet watches intently as you talk among yourselves
[Gabel] 1:25 pm: (To many Specilizations If i have both Shuttles and Fighters one or the other should cover it im sure)
[] 1:26 pm: ( i have neither )
[->Lazarus] 1:26 pm: am i sol ?
[Gabel] 1:26 pm: (Times like these i just wish i could go kill platz and be done with it call Fox in for reinforcements)
[Gabel] 1:27 pm: (And Laura)
[Lazarus->] 1:27 pm: you can use your XP to boost your shutle skill
[->Lazarus] 1:28 pm: i dont have shuttle skill
[Lazarus->] 1:28 pm: you have 12 XP and specializing will take 8
[Lazarus->] 1:28 pm: shuttle is a specialization of pilot
[] 1:28 pm: and suddenly rick uses all his XP to suddenly get a d6 to pilot and d12 to racing shuttles
[->Lazarus] 1:28 pm: that makes it d8 ?
[Lazarus->] 1:28 pm: yes it will
[] 1:28 pm: suddenly
[Gabel] 1:29 pm: (Yeah no)
[] 1:29 pm: Lol
[->Lazarus] 1:29 pm: i have 4 left
[Gabel] 1:30 pm: (Rocket shuttles or Ultra light aircraft?)
[Gabel] 1:30 pm: (Which one does it fall under laz)
[->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: can i do anything with them
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: (Shuttle will do)
[Lazarus->] 1:30 pm: you could learn a new skill at d2
[->Lazarus] 1:31 pm: ill wait
[Gabel] 1:31 pm: Well im the only one here with Shuttles
[Lazarus->] 1:31 pm: kk
[Gabel] 1:31 pm: And i have enough exp to upgrade that if need be
[] 1:31 pm: I could also get d12 in robbing stores that sell pretty accessories
[] 1:31 pm: ( i had a sudden learning as well )
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: (Anton has the XP to take shuttles)
[Gabel] 1:31 pm: Anton can take shuttles ?
[Gabel] 1:32 pm: Are you taking it or am i flying
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: he took the skill
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:32 pm: I know you never wanted me flying it
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:33 pm: you know what will happen if you don't go with the others
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: Sending those misfits off to rob a store on their own
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: Yeah exactly
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:33 pm: you would be the only survivor in all likelihood
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: "Do we have a deal Deary?"
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: Why because of my hp or because i try to play it smart
[] 1:33 pm: *How many of you guys took covert?*
[Gabel] 1:34 pm: As long as platz keep up his end of the deal
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: "He make be a snake, but he don't tear up markers for grins Deary."
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:35 pm: because you are the only one with a clue on how to lead
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: "We both know ya don't really have a choice, so let's be business like and make this happen. Lots of coin to be made."
[] 1:36 pm: (I have the escape vehicle!)
[Gabel] 1:36 pm: You might not know me but i burn alot of bridges but i keep to my word as long as innocent people dont get hurt in the process we will do this but after that our dealings are done.
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: "Who gets hurt is on your head. It's not my plan for anyone to get hurt."
[] 1:38 pm: Guys does anyone else here have any covert/larceny?
[] 1:38 pm: ( when do i fly )
[Gabel] 1:38 pm: No but unfortunately how plans go and how things turn out always end up on the other side of the verse from each other but like i said you have your deal.
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: "I got the full layout plans of the store and it's security. You got all you need to make a sweet score here."
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: jpatterson has left at 1:38 pm+
[] 1:39 pm: Not me red
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: "Excellent Deary, here's the Disc,"
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: "Your pilot will go with my associates here and check out the shuttle. THe race is tomorrow, so you got 24 hours to plan your job."
[Gabel] 1:40 pm: *Takes the Disc*
[Gabel] 1:40 pm: Thats your Queue Anton once the race is over meet us at the ship.
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: "excellent Deary. This is a good deal for all of us and if your pilot is worth a tinker's damn, we will really be in the platinum."
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: She stands and the goons appear as if by magic
[Gabel] 1:42 pm: Lets hope so *Shakes her hand again before he leaves because hes a gentleman like that*
[Gabel] 1:42 pm: Nice meeting you Ms Hatchet.
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: She returns the hand shake and smiles as you leave
[Gabel] 1:42 pm: *Tips his hat* We better be off to check the plans...
[] 1:42 pm: ( am i flying alone )
[Gabel] 1:42 pm: (Yes)
[Gabel] 1:43 pm: As soon as we get back to the ship i will put the disc in and gather people so they can see the layout of the place.
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: "You too Deary, now you," meaning Anton. "Go with Razor here. He'll take you to the shuttle."
[] 1:43 pm: "ok "
[] 1:43 pm: "I knew there was something up, nobody with a clean plate joins a war willingly."
[] 1:43 pm: follows
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: THe Shuttle is in the warehouse, so he gets to his destination first as the goons escort the rest of you back to the ship
[Gabel] 1:44 pm: Im doing this to dirty the plate if you at all must know Richard.
[Gabel] 1:45 pm: And i got into this mess because i never wanted to dirty the plate to begin with
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: ak47 has left at 1:45 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: The shuttle is sleek and looks fast just sitting there. Hatchet has a pit crew that doesn't look all that friendly as Anton begins to check out the racing shuttle
[Gabel] 1:46 pm: I look over the plans with the rest of the crew.
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: Anton has to make too rolls as he takes his time looking over the shuttle
[] 1:46 pm: "What ever you say sir. I'm content being here."
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: an AVERAGE Intelligence + Piloting and an AVERAGE Intelligence + Mechanical Engineering roll.
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: An average task is 7
[] 1:46 pm: two rolls off what
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: you may not want to fail either
[] 1:47 pm: intl+shuttles ?
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: Once back at the ship, a pair of goons take up position outside the cargo ramp as you make your plans
[Gabel] 1:47 pm: None of the old crew who got into this mess with me are here anymore *chuckles* And im left picking up the pieces
[Gabel] 1:47 pm: But i guess i made the choice so i suffer the consequences only fair i suppose.
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: it's right up there omega
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: tells you what to roll and what you need to roll
[] 1:48 pm: i dont have mech engering
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: you have plot points
[] 1:48 pm: Well. It was kinda my mess too. I did try to kill him to get him off your ass.
[Gabel] 1:48 pm: Yeah that kind of put us in a pickle Jo
[] 1:49 pm: Didn't know the history at the time. Plus I have already appologized profusely.
[Gabel] 1:49 pm: But i warrant that to the Dandy putting ideas in your head and your way of thanking me for saving your sorry ass back in reaver territory *chuckles*
[Gabel] 1:49 pm: Or the dandys ass should i say
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: Meanwhile on the ship, you must roll a HARD test of Intelligence + Covert / Surveillance or Alertness + Perception / Deduction I'll take the highest roll of those on the ship
[] 1:49 pm: "You've got to deal with your past yourself. The best thing you can hope for is for nobody you might care about gets caught in it."
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: Dalkiel has left at 1:49 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: Roll it Anton
[->Lazarus] 1:50 pm: i dont know what to roll if its pilot shuttle and int thats a d8 and the other one i dont know what to get the base off of
[Gabel] 1:50 pm: Oh im not holding it against you have i ever even questioned you about it Jo *smiles*
[] 1:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4)
[] 1:50 pm:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d4 (4) = 10


[Lazarus->] 1:50 pm: [Lazarus] 1:46 pm: an AVERAGE Intelligence + Piloting and an AVERAGE Intelligence + Mechanical Engineering roll.
[Gabel] 1:50 pm: plot point that Z
[] 1:50 pm: ^Alertness+Perception
[Gabel] 1:50 pm: And we have a plan
[Gabel] 1:50 pm: Because thats hard right with 11 ?
[] 1:50 pm: int and covert.
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: yes hard is 11
[->Lazarus] 1:51 pm: no mech enigering how do i get my base
[] 1:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6+1d4)
[] 1:51 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (4)+ 1d4 (3) = 14


[Gabel] 1:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 1:51 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (2) = 4


[] 1:51 pm: no need
[] 1:51 pm: used two plot points
[Lazarus->] 1:51 pm: however many plot points you spend
[Gabel] 1:51 pm: You know
[->Lazarus] 1:51 pm: just tech engering
[Lazarus->] 1:51 pm: Int + Plot points
[Gabel] 1:51 pm: Theres no point in me going along im going to trip an alarm
[Gabel] 1:51 pm: i just know it
[Gabel] 1:51 pm: lol
[Gabel] 1:51 pm: Yeah my 4 was Alertness and perception
[->Lazarus] 1:51 pm: so d8 + pp
[Lazarus->] 1:52 pm: yes
[->Lazarus] 1:52 pm: 1 pp = d2 ?
[] 1:52 pm: *You suddenly find out Jo knows how to rob stuff*
[Gabel] 1:52 pm: *John not being the most sneaky person in the verse or a criminal for that matter the whole thing just puts him in an awkward position*
[] 1:52 pm: what is 4 pp for me
[Lazarus->] 1:52 pm: yes
[Gabel] 1:52 pm: Er well i have no idea what im doing.. *John says blatantly*
[Lazarus->] 1:52 pm: 2 = d4
[Lazarus->] 1:52 pm: 3 = d6
[Lazarus->] 1:52 pm: you have to get a 7 to succeed
[] 1:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 1:53 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (3) = 4


[Gabel] 1:53 pm: 4 pp is
[Gabel] 1:53 pm: 8 ?
[Gabel] 1:53 pm: d8 ?
[] 1:53 pm: I got this cap. My dad and I used to do smash and grabs on Alliance store houses. I unfortunately know how to do this stuff
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: Both Richard and Jo realize that the normal security has been reduced to allow as many employees as possible to watch the race. However, since one salesman and one guard are inside the store the alarm system is in day mode. In this mode, rather than the system directly calling the police when a breech is detected as in night mode, a panic button has to be triggered to signal the police.
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: This means if the PCs can distract or disable the two employees, no alarm will be sent giving them time to loot the store.
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: loudriver23 has left at 1:54 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: yes 4 pp is d8
[] 1:54 pm: "Ma'am has her job cut out for her if this war thing doesnt work out."
[] 1:54 pm: 3 more to make it a 7 and i am out of pp
[Gabel] 1:54 pm: Is there a ventelation system here
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: ok ANton, now roll your INT + Piloting / Shuttle
[Gabel] 1:55 pm: Couldnt we just drop a gass grenade into the vents and move in and out like nothing ever happened
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: THat would be pretty obvious during daylight
[] 1:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[] 1:55 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (4) = 7


[] 1:55 pm: (Is this on a planet, or in a space station btw?)
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: It takes Anton several hours to really get the feel for the shuttle, but by the end of that time, he's feeling fairly sure he's got it right
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: only way to really know will be tomorrow during the race
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: A planet
[Gabel] 1:57 pm: Well i got plenty of patch tape and what not to tie up people if need be
[] 1:58 pm: "Just so you know, my Betsy cant be found on the cortex. If we want to make sure we cant be identified by the authorities we could use it."
[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: By the time Anton is escorted back to the ship, the others have the makings of a plan on the store. Just need to bluff and subdue two people to have full access to the store
[] 1:59 pm: "Have the ship somewhere hidden, or something."
[Gabel] 1:59 pm: Bluff is that Persuasion or can Conversation be used as well
[Gabel] 1:59 pm: As Conversation could be used for diverting attention i guess
[->Lazarus] 1:59 pm: hopefully race is next session as i am out of pp
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: The crew looks from member to member and while they aren't happy about their task, they are feeling confident, they can pull off the job. However, just like Anton with the shuttle, there is no way to know for certain until tomorrow during the race.
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: Either Gabel
[Gabel] 1:59 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: FADE TO BLACK
[Gabel] 1:59 pm: Well i guess its fade
[Gabel] 1:59 pm: Yeah
[Gabel] 2:00 pm: lol
[Gabel] 2:00 pm: Save the log laz ;)
[] 2:00 pm: John. I think you would be best to distract
[] 2:00 pm: sweet saved by the bell
[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: ok, LOTS of rp in that session, so I'll go 3 XP and rest all plot points
[Gabel] 2:00 pm: Lets hope theres a woman behind the counter maybe i can use my allure with my charming with my conversation so i can get 3 1's in a row lol
[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: anyone want to spend anything?
[Gabel] 2:01 pm: I will be wanting to spend exp since i now have 13 right ?
[] 2:01 pm: Making her repulsed would work as a distraction aswell
[] 2:01 pm: 7 xp up my shuttles ?
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: Z once again has a mass of XP to spend
[] 2:01 pm: you could go in with your flasher coat
[Gabel] 2:01 pm: need 10 to up shuttles from d8
[] 2:01 pm: Plot points convert to xp at the end of sessions right?
[Gabel] 2:01 pm: Unless you have major talented
[Gabel] 2:02 pm: Yeah but only if you have more then 6
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: only those in excess of 6
[Gabel] 2:02 pm: Red
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: which none of you got this time
[Gabel] 2:02 pm: And we never got any plot points this session so :)
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: so straight 3
[] 2:02 pm: Okey dokey
[] 2:02 pm: born behind the wheel help me
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: Jo has 23 XP
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: yes omega, it applies to anything you can drive/fly
[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: john has 13, jo 23, richard 32, anton 7
[Gabel] 2:03 pm: Im not sure what to get now =/
[] 2:03 pm: thought it helped with xp was fishing guess i lost my bait
[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: spend something Z
[] 2:03 pm: What you guys want me to buy with it
[Gabel] 2:04 pm: Its not what we want
[Gabel] 2:04 pm: Its what you want
[] 2:04 pm: How much to up an attribute again?
[] 2:04 pm: I'm open for suggestions
[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: depends, what is it now?
[Gabel] 2:04 pm: From a 6 to an 8 was like 32 ?
[] 2:04 pm: Gee golly 32 you say
[] 2:05 pm: maybe I'll up my willpower
[Gabel] 2:05 pm: Yeah but Skills are usually more important
[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: yes 32 to go from d6 to d8 in a stat
[Gabel] 2:05 pm: Int and Skills are like the top dog of Attributes used most times
[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: and agility
[] 2:05 pm: I could also get industrial vehicles to d12+4, it has served me quite well up until now
[Gabel] 2:05 pm: yeah and Agi
[] 2:05 pm: never botched once
[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: but ALL get used
[] 2:05 pm: I might have to spend some exp to learn to use Automatic rifles.
[Gabel] 2:06 pm: They do
[Gabel] 2:06 pm: At least once :p
[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: I do try to make sure no stat is left out
[] 2:06 pm: will look into it more next week.
[Gabel] 2:06 pm: Maybe i should save up for a D8 to a D10
[Gabel] 2:06 pm: thats like 42 points right ?
[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: 40
[] 2:06 pm: Anywho. I am out of here guys. See you next week
[Gabel] 2:07 pm: Later red !
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 37]: has left at 2:07 pm+
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: We are on for next session
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: next week as usual
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: however, no joy for 9 September
[] 2:07 pm: spending is hard
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: damn reserves
[] 2:08 pm: many pp will be used during the race most likely
[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: and you can bank on the plot points falling like rain
[] 2:08 pm: Artistry : Origami perhaps?
[Gabel] 2:08 pm: Hmm
[Gabel] 2:09 pm: Z if you pick that up im making you the designated Interior designer for the ship
[] 2:09 pm: I could soften people up for captains diplomacy checks
[] 2:09 pm: "Wait wait, before you start, here is a beatiful silk paper swan."
[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: Richard could use Dodge, Covert, Influence, Knowledge, Perception
[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: Tech eng and unarmed
[Gabel] 2:10 pm: What can the Captain use laz!
[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: SOME LUCK!