Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 10:20 am+

[Lazarus] 10:20 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.

[Lazarus] 10:21 am: I created room "Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go"

Welcome! You have entered [Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go] at 10:22 am+

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: has entered at 10:23 am+

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: has entered at 10:24 am+

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: has entered at 10:24 am+

[] 10:25 am: I like the name of the session. :D

[] 10:27 am: I am guessing adventure decided not to play anymore ?

[Lazarus] 10:27 am: Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 36 GM - Lazarus, Players Gabel, redwolffclaw, Dusterboy, Zeenix. Missing omegaa

[Lazarus] 10:28 am: I have no idea what he's doing and at this point I don't care

[] 10:28 am: Understandable.

[Lazarus] 10:28 am: Last time on From the Ashes

[] 10:28 am: Fair enough

[Lazarus] 10:29 am: the crew managed to disable two and destroy one of the three ASREV escorts protecting an Allaince supply convoy

[Lazarus] 10:29 am: there were six ships in the convoy that immediately scattered during the attack

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: No Topic has left at 10:29 am+

[Lazarus] 10:30 am: two smaller freighters had some sort of highspeed boosters that allowed them to accellerate faster than the fire angel's top speed and escape

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: has left at 10:31 am+

[Lazarus] 10:32 am: three larger freighters of the CL-54 Cargo Lifter and a Basker-Class fueler are trying to make their escape as well

[] 10:32 am: That leaves us with the bigger freighters. And we have to decide which one to go for. . . and hope it's the one with the med supplies

[Lazarus] 10:32 am: THe Fire Angel and the Derringer fighter had just cripple the last of the escorts and have now turned their attention to the fleeing ships

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: The cortex lists the speeds of the remaining ships and they are as fast as the Fire ANgel

[] 10:34 am: do we even have any more bombs?

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: Whichever targe you choose, you are going to have to make a decision which one to chase soon

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: you have two EMP missiles on the fighter

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: and one smaller kinetic ont he fire angel

[deaconabyss] 10:36 am: I created room "rolling, drawing cards and chit!"

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: deaconabyss has left at 10:37 am+

[] 10:37 am: Okay

[] 10:38 am: I guess i better start shooting one of the freighters

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: wyrdmojo has left at 10:38 am+

[Lazarus] 10:38 am: Roll int + Pilot to figure out the best target

[] 10:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[] 10:38 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 2

 

[] 10:38 am: ...

[] 10:38 am: Frak

[] 10:39 am: Ouch

[] 10:39 am: I see candy stuck in my visor and start trying lick it

[] 10:39 am: Whatever that means. . .

[Lazarus] 10:39 am: John whels about to try and chase one of the smaller freighters

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 10:40 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (3) = 4

 

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: Antone seems rather confused on what to do

[] 10:40 am: You know you could have given me the option to just shoot one of the frakking things

[] 10:40 am: :p

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: the freights all move from short to medium range

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: roll again

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 10:40 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6

 

[] 10:41 am: Funny thing is i roll bad on my first roll of the game you know its going to be an interesting session.

[] 10:42 am: What it meant duster was that i was so distracted by buzzing flies in space that i figured well this looks like a good target.

[Lazarus] 10:42 am: Roll again John

[] 10:42 am: (your bad rolls are what make the game interesting....)

[] 10:42 am: Roll what again int+pilot ?

[Lazarus] 10:42 am: yes

[] 10:43 am: Can i use plot points for this ?

[] 10:43 am: Makes me sad to think about it but still

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: deaconabyss has left at 10:43 am+

[Lazarus] 10:43 am: you can always use plot points

[] 10:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[] 10:43 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (2) = 4

 

[] 10:43 am: Oh

[Lazarus] 10:43 am: The freighters move from medium to long

[Lazarus] 10:44 am: you fail again and they break contact, you will have to try and find them on scanners

[] 10:44 am: But why are we even rolling for targets

[Lazarus] 10:44 am: Roll again

[] 10:44 am: Cant i just shoot them as they were in range ?

[Lazarus] 10:44 am: It was to pick one and you don't seem to be able to do that

[Lazarus] 10:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 10:45 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (5) = 9

 

[] 10:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[] 10:45 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (3) = 8

 

[] 10:45 am: This has just gone from from relatively simple to real complicated

[] 10:45 am: Yes i know it was for picking one but thats why i though it was strange

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: Zeenix has entered at 10:45 am+

[Lazarus] 10:45 am: Anton finally decides on one of the freighters and begins to pursue

[] 10:45 am: I figured i would just pick from 1 - 3 and go for it

[Zeenix] 10:45 am: (I'm back.)

[Lazarus] 10:45 am: as does john

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: roll d4 John

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (d4)

[Lazarus] 10:46 am:

-> 1d4 (4)

 

[] 10:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)

[] 10:46 am:

-> 1d4 (3)

 

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: you however pick different topics

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: deaconabyss has left at 10:46 am+

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: up to you if you want to have the Fire Angel help you John

[] 10:47 am: ((WB Zeedog

[] 10:47 am: So im on a completely different freighter

[] 10:47 am: Fuck it lets try and get as many down as possible

[] 10:47 am: If we are on different targets

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: deaconabyss has left at 10:47 am+

[Lazarus] 10:47 am: ok, now it's a matter of out flying the other pilot

[Lazarus] 10:48 am: roll ship's agility + fighter for you john

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: deaconabyss has left at 10:48 am+

[] 10:48 am: Which is 1d10+1d8 ?

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: wyrdmojo has left at 10:48 am+

[Lazarus] 10:48 am: yes

[] 10:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[] 10:48 am:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d8 (8) = 16

 

[] 10:48 am: woa fuck

[Lazarus] 10:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 10:48 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d10 (2) = 4

 

[] 10:49 am: Funny thing is everytime i get a high roll im amazed at myself lol

[] 10:49 am: Wow, Gabe

[Lazarus] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6;d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 10:49 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (4) = 10

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (5) = 10

 

[Lazarus] 10:49 am: John closes back to medimu range

[Lazarus] 10:49 am: Anton has however lost contact

[] 10:50 am: Equal rolls = lost contact ?

[] 10:50 am: Would have thought he would still be on his tail

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: has left at 10:50 am+

[Lazarus] 10:51 am: pushes in that case would go to the PC

[Lazarus] 10:51 am: Anton only rolled a 4 and the freight a 10

[Lazarus] 10:52 am: Anton then acellerates to join john

[] 10:52 am: oh you rolled for anton after me

[Lazarus] 10:52 am: roll john

[] 10:52 am: i thought that was the freigther i was chasing sorry

[] 10:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[] 10:52 am:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d8 (2) = 5

 

[Lazarus] 10:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 10:52 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (1) = 5

 

[Lazarus] 10:52 am: you stay at medium range

[Lazarus] 10:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)

[Lazarus] 10:52 am:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d8 (5) = 7

 

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: anton closes to long range on the freighter that john is chasing

[] 10:53 am: Cant i fire at medium range ?

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: next round

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: you only have short range missiles

[] 10:53 am: Gorram it

[] 10:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[] 10:53 am:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d8 (6) = 10

 

[] 10:53 am: Dont fail me now

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: you can carry langer ranged missiles but you can' carry as many

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 10:54 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 2

 

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 10:54 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (2) = 7

 

[] 10:54 am: With the double 1's i strongly suspect im chasing the frakking ship with latrine supplies lol

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: Anton closes to medium

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: Windstar has left at 10:54 am+

[] 10:54 am: And me to close ?

[Lazarus] 10:55 am: John closes to short and can see the freighter lurch and vent smoke

[Lazarus] 10:55 am: you are now in range

[] 10:56 am: . . . .Dice don't fail us now. . . .

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: You have 2d4 skill John

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: d4 for ship's alertness and d4 heavy weapons

[] 10:57 am: So putting every plot point into this shot

[] 10:57 am: Would be advisable

[] 10:57 am: Except for the fact that when you rely on the dice not to fail you, they surely will >:(

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: I don't know about all of them

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: that is however up to you

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: starts rolling some dice: (d4)

[Lazarus] 10:57 am:

-> 1d4 (4)

 

[] 10:57 am: Sigh i have a bad feeling that i dont put all of them in and get a minimum 6 on the roll id fail anyway on the second shot because i know how bad my rolls can be

[] 10:58 am: Let me just consider it for a second

[] 10:58 am: Makes me feel like lives are on the line if i dont make the shot

[] 10:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d4+1d6)

[] 10:58 am:

-> 2d4 (2,3 = 5) + 1d6 (5) = 10

 

[] 10:58 am: 3 plot points

[Zeenix] 10:59 am: .

[] 10:59 am: Emp missiles all i have left so

[] 10:59 am: You know you can set your status to away so you dont drop z ;p

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4)

[Lazarus] 11:00 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d4 (2) = 4

 

[Lazarus] 11:01 am: SOlid hit as you see blue lightning splay all over the freighter

[Lazarus] 11:01 am: roll a d8 for damge John

[] 11:01 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8)

[] 11:01 am:

-> 1d8 (3)

 

[] 11:01 am: i guess plot points

[] 11:02 am: dont count for damage

[] 11:02 am: Least what i can remember

[Lazarus] 11:04 am: The lightning flashes all over the freighter and when it finally stops, the freighter is drifting

[Lazarus] 11:04 am: you can use plot points to add damage and to reduce damage to yourself

[] 11:05 am: Wait so i can add damage to a missile ??

[] 11:05 am: I knew i could reduce damage

[] 11:05 am: sweet

[Lazarus] 11:05 am: you shoot it, you spend it, you boost it

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: The Fire Angel closes to short range on the disabled freighter

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: what does John do?

[] 11:08 am: Can i see any of the other freighters ?

[] 11:08 am: Or detect them

[Lazarus] 11:08 am: you'll have to roll to track them as they are out of range now

[Lazarus] 11:08 am: d4 + piloting

[] 11:09 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d6)

[] 11:09 am:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1d6 (5) = 6

 

[] 11:09 am: frak it lets try before i dock

[] 11:10 am: I am guessing the boarding party is already getting ready (red thats you)

[Lazarus] 11:10 am: a plot point would allow you to succeeed

[] 11:13 am: Done and done

[] 11:13 am: leaves me with 2

[Lazarus] 11:13 am: the boarding party is Red, Richard, Shihao, and Jed

[Lazarus] 11:14 am: John picks up a faint trace on his scanners, he will have a long haul to catch it if he tries

[] 11:15 am: i am ready and waiting

[Zeenix] 11:15 am: aye

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 11:15 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d10 (6) = 14

 

[Lazarus] 11:16 am: Anton docks on the first try and gets a solid seal with the freighter's airlock

[Lazarus] 11:16 am: Fire Angel easily taps into the dead freighter's airlock and starts the cycle

[Lazarus] 11:18 am: john, you need to roll your d10+d8 to start closing on the ship you've detected

[] 11:18 am: I signal Anton and tell him i have my distress beacon with me if they lose sight and i will activate it if i manage to down another freighter or lose sight of it either way.

[] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[] 11:18 am:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d8 (7) = 8

 

[Lazarus] 11:18 am: Red, form your party your way

[Lazarus] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 11:18 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (5) = 7

 

[Lazarus] 11:18 am: John closes to long range

[] 11:18 am: what you mean form it my way?

[] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[] 11:18 am:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d8 (2) = 5

 

[] 11:19 am: like tell them to follow me or organize sections?

[Zeenix] 11:19 am: lead the way lady

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: pretty self explanitory, you are running the show

[] 11:19 am: Goodie. Lol

[] 11:20 am: one sec. Mouse needs batteries.

[Lazarus] 11:20 am: john roll your piloting again

[Lazarus] 11:21 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 11:21 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 5

 

[] 11:21 am: ok better

[] 11:21 am: I roll discapline and get them all into gear.

[Lazarus] 11:21 am: ok roll it

[] 11:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[] 11:22 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (4) = 7

 

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:22 am: You are welcome to lurk if you like

[] 11:22 am: ok you meatheads. We are to seize the cargo. Try not to kill everyone but if they got a gun on you... you shoot them.

[] 11:22 am: Would have thought you all were in gear anyway

[] 11:22 am: As you all did that in the hours before we initiated the assault

[Lazarus] 11:22 am: Shihao and Jed only have side arms, but are wearing ballistic vests

[Zeenix] 11:22 am: *Rick looks at Jo, waiting for instructions, hoping at the same time that she is as mean as she looks*

[Lazarus] 11:23 am: roll piloting John

[Zeenix] 11:23 am: (Oh crap, my internet connection is being a bitch, not all messages are goign through.)

[] 11:23 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[] 11:23 am:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d8 (5) = 9

 

[Lazarus] 11:24 am: John closes to medium range

[Lazarus] 11:24 am: The inner hatch of the freighter unlocks, the boarding party can move at any time

[Lazarus] 11:25 am: starts rolling some dice: (5d6)

[Lazarus] 11:25 am:

-> 5d6 (3,3,6,5,2 = 19)

 

[] 11:25 am: i have my ballistic vest too.

[Lazarus] 11:25 am: starts rolling some dice: (3d6)

[Lazarus] 11:25 am:

-> 3d6 (5,3,4 = 12)

 

[] 11:26 am: (Are we able to charge yet?)

[Lazarus] 11:26 am: [Lazarus] 11:24 am: The inner hatch of the freighter unlocks, the boarding party can move at any time

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: Grimmshaw has left at 11:26 am+

[Lazarus] 11:26 am: roll piloting john

[Lazarus] 11:27 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 11:27 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (4) = 12

 

[] 11:27 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[] 11:27 am:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d8 (1) = 11

 

[] 11:27 am: i spend 2 plot points to get close

[Lazarus] 11:27 am: You close to short range

[] 11:27 am: If i can do that ?

[Lazarus] 11:27 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 11:27 am:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[Lazarus] 11:27 am: you have chased down the fueler

[Lazarus] 11:28 am: Red?

[] 11:28 am: thinking.

[] 11:28 am: Frakking frak frak frak

[Lazarus] 11:28 am: ok

[] 11:28 am: All that to chase down the fucking fueler

[] 11:28 am: Alright. I lead the men carefully into the freighter so we dont get caught in an ambush

[Lazarus] 11:28 am: (Hint, fuel is VALUABLE)

[Zeenix] 11:29 am: (Is the cover we made portable or static?)

[Lazarus] 11:29 am: The CL-54 is a common design and you have were able to look up the deckplans on the cortex

[] 11:29 am: Rick. I am putting you in charge of gathering any other supplies you think we might need. You know the ship better

[] 11:30 am: Take some guys after we get what we came here for and find food, fuel, anything you think we need.

[Lazarus] 11:30 am: The cover is portable, but not very

[Lazarus] 11:30 am: it's very heavy, better suited for defense than offense

[] 11:30 am: Can i open coms with the Fueler to put the fear of whatever buddah he praises to into him.

[Zeenix] 11:31 am: "Right." *Rick wasnt going to argue with that*

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: and you have docked on the top of the other freighter, you know from the deckplans, there is a ladder leading down

[] 11:31 am: Basically i threaten him with the force of arms to heave to and be escorted back.

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: You can try John

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 11:31 am:

-> 1d6 (3)

 

[] 11:32 am: Okay what to roll for such an affair ?

[Lazarus] 11:32 am: will + intimidate

[] 11:32 am: Or im going to turn him into a second sun thats about as blunt as i am going to put it

[Lazarus] 11:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 11:32 am:

-> 1d6 (3)

 

[Zeenix] 11:32 am: (Does rick do a search roll or something?)

[] 11:33 am: I lead the men carefully forward keeping an eye on any movement.

[] 11:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 11:33 am:

-> 2d6 (6,6 = 12)

 

[Lazarus] 11:33 am: I don't know Z. red is the one that took point

[] 11:33 am: WOot. perception rocks

[] 11:34 am: when we get to where we need to raid from ie the important stuff... then you can branch off. Until then, stay put lol

[] 11:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6+1d6)

[] 11:34 am:

-> 1d12 (4)+ 1d6 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 9

 

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: she dropped into the freighter and can see a single corridor shot to her front, longer to the rear, but curving out of sight

[] 11:34 am: Intimidate low as always

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 11:34 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (1) = 9

 

[Zeenix] 11:34 am: (Ah, "gather" as in pick up :P )

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: The fueler keeps running

[] 11:35 am: Fun thing about John i got skills to do things but fucked if they roll high no matter how high my skill roll is

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: short to her front, not shot

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: There are stais leading down

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: stairs

[Lazarus] 11:36 am: Rick and the rest enter the freighter

[] 11:36 am: Can i try again and shoot at him this time to make sure he knows i mean business basically pepper around his ship with the chaingun (I know it wont mean to a spaceship but how does he know that)

[Lazarus] 11:36 am: what do you all do?

[] 11:36 am: ok. Follow the longer corridor. Rick! Keep an eye on the rear

[Lazarus] 11:37 am: I'll give you a two step bonus for the use of the chain gun as a convincer

[] 11:37 am: On top of what i already have ?

[] 11:37 am: So try again ?

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: The short corridor leads to a shuttle, the longer runs the length of the ship ending in a ladder down

[Zeenix] 11:38 am: *Rick keeps on looking forward, laughs a bit and turns 180 to cover the rear*

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: yes roll again on top of what you all ready have

[] 11:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6+1d10)

[] 11:38 am:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d6 (6)+ 1d10 (3) = 12

 

[] 11:38 am: well not lower then last time

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 11:38 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (4) = 5

 

[Lazarus] 11:39 am: "Damn you Browncoat Hun dan. STOP Shooting or you'll blow us both up! Shutting engines down now."

[] 11:39 am: Ok. I poke my head down really quick and get a look down the ladder

[Lazarus] 11:39 am: The fuelerr slows to a halt

[] 11:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 11:40 am:

-> 2d6 (6,4 = 10)

 

[Lazarus] 11:40 am: THe lader leads to the engine room and a very startled crewman

[Lazarus] 11:40 am: He lunges for the intercom

[Lazarus] 11:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 11:40 am:

-> 2d6 (6,3 = 9)

 

[] 11:41 am: i shoot the console.

[Lazarus] 11:41 am: fire away

[] 11:41 am: can I spend a plot point to make sure it cuts out the communication?

[] 11:42 am: I order the Fueler to heave to and return to my freighter as i take up position behind it to make sure it complies to my orders.

[] 11:42 am: i spend 3 plot points to hit as well.

[Lazarus] 11:42 am: agility + guns

[Lazarus] 11:42 am: ok

[] 11:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (3d6)

[] 11:42 am:

-> 3d6 (5,6,6 = 17)

 

[] 11:42 am: Wow red

[Zeenix] 11:42 am: lol, nice overkill to the button

[Lazarus] 11:42 am: the console explodes and the man drops his pistol in terror

[] 11:42 am: Yes. rick. I am that mean.

[] 11:42 am: You seem to have the opposite of my rolls good for us :D

[Lazarus] 11:43 am: and that was cool enough to earn 2 plot points

[] 11:43 am: :D

[Lazarus] 11:43 am: John does as well for tracking down and intimidating the fueler

[] 11:43 am: Daww me shooting at the fueler wasnt cool :(

[] 11:43 am: Yay !

[] 11:43 am: "Dont touch anything grease monkey or that will be your head next time."

[] 11:43 am: Which would leave me at 2

[Lazarus] 11:44 am: yep, and jo at 5

[] 11:44 am: I follow the Fueler back to the freighter and make sure the missiles are locked on it the entire way just to make sure they dont think i dont mean business.

[Zeenix] 11:44 am: *rick, suprised that the guy wasnt the one who got shot, moves next to the fellow, and presses his shotguns barrel onto his stomach*

[Lazarus] 11:44 am: The presence of an active targeting array is more than enough to ensure the fueler's compliance.

[] 11:45 am: I also bring the assurance that if they comply to my orders they will not be harmed.

[] 11:45 am: If not they know how trigger happy i was back there

[Lazarus] 11:45 am: The crewman places his hands on his head. "O-o-okay, just don't shoot me!" he whines, clearly cowed

[Zeenix] 11:46 am: "Ma'am why not turn this little purplebelly red?"

[Lazarus] 11:46 am: "Looks like we have to back track to those stairs we saw earlier." Jed adds

[] 11:47 am: I guess im out of the game til we get back to the freighter

[] 11:47 am: I put my gun away and take out my sword. I point up the ladder with it "You are gonna show us where they keep the medical supplies and I wont have to run you through... SHINEY?"

[] 11:48 am: "cuz i am good with a gun sir... but I am a gorram lot better with this."

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: The man looks shocked by the appearance of a sword. "Uh..all the cargo is on the lower cargo deck."

[] 11:48 am: "Lead the way"

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: THe man moves

[] 11:49 am: (I love my sword.)

[Zeenix] 11:49 am: *Rick smacks the guy with the butt of his shotgun*

[] 11:49 am: I signal Anton that i have the fueler in tow.

[Lazarus] 11:49 am: He trots along whimpering

[Lazarus] 11:49 am: "Roger. No word from the boarding party" Anton replies.

[] 11:50 am: (Now is when I get to get a new mechanic... he he he)

[] 11:50 am: I whisper "Rick, watch this."

[] 11:50 am: (Gonna try to get the mechanic to come with us. :D)

[Lazarus] 11:50 am: The man reaches the top of the stairs and slowly begins to decend

[Lazarus] 11:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 11:51 am:

-> 1d6 (4)

 

[] 11:51 am: I keep a wary eye out.

[Zeenix] 11:51 am: *Rick glances at Jo, puzzled.*

[Lazarus] 11:51 am: He opens the hatch at the bottom of the stairs

[] 11:51 am: (Laz, are we missing a mechanic?)

[] 11:51 am: (Rick is our mechanic)

[Zeenix] 11:52 am: :D

[Lazarus] 11:52 am: "It's me Gordon."

[] 11:52 am: NM i would not have said that to rick then.

[Lazarus] 11:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 11:52 am:

-> 1d6 (3)

 

[] 11:52 am: sorry zeenix brain fart

[] 11:52 am: I stop the guy from going down

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: Windstar has left at 11:52 am+

[Lazarus] 11:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 11:52 am:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[Zeenix] 11:52 am: Nope, thought it was funny ;)

[] 11:52 am: I will go first. Rick please watch him.

[Lazarus] 11:52 am: "I've got company."

[] 11:53 am: he say that to us or the other people?

[Zeenix] 11:53 am: "Will do"

[Lazarus] 11:53 am: He saids it to others

[] 11:53 am: ok. I warned him.

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 11:54 am:

-> 1d6 (5)

 

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: He makes a run for it

[Zeenix] 11:54 am: I shoot him in the back

[] 11:54 am: I cut the dude

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: roll it

[] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)

[] 11:54 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d12 (12) = 17

 

[Zeenix] 11:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[Zeenix] 11:55 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d10 (7) = 10

 

[Lazarus] 11:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6;d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 11:55 am:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d6 (6) = 11

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (1) = 7

 

[] 11:55 am: Looking around the darkness of the verse Captain thinks to himself its been way to long since he has piloted a fighter craft *Slightly dusting off the dashboard of the derringer while escorting the fueler back* Prehaps not long enough in his own mind thinking back to the events that lead him here in the first place.

[Lazarus] 11:55 am: he manages to just barely avoid the shot from Rick, but is impaled by the sword

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: however, with the human shield now dead

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: whoever he was calling out to opens fire

[] 11:56 am: (oops)

[Zeenix] 11:57 am: *Rick scratches the back of his head, embarassed, wondering how that happened. Only to be interrupted by the gunfire*

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: has left at 11:57 am+

[Lazarus] 11:57 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8;d6+d8;d6+d8)

[Lazarus] 11:57 am:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d8 (2) = 6

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d8 (7) = 11

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d8 (3) = 9

 

[Lazarus] 11:58 am: jo can dodge d6+d12

[] 11:58 am: Thinking to himself he quickens back into reality wondering if the crew had boarded with the gass grenades or not.

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: Dusterboy has entered at 11:59 am+

[Lazarus] 11:59 am: then d6+d10 and then just d6 for the third shot

[] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d12+1d4)

[] 11:59 am:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d12 (11)+ 1d4 (4) = 19

 

[] 11:59 am: well those two plot points were wasted. (Dodges like a ninja)

[Lazarus] 11:59 am: still have to roll twice more

[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: I'll let you use the plot points for the second or the third

[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: I recommend the second as that is the 11

[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: d6+d10

[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: red?

[] 12:01 pm: didnt know I had to dodge three times. Couldnt I have just said I wanted to declare full dodge?

[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: not after an attack

[] 12:01 pm: oh ok.

[] 12:02 pm: i will use the plot points for third...lol

[] 12:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d12)

[] 12:02 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d12 (8) = 14

 

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: ok, then your second action is d6+d10

[] 12:02 pm: Crap.

[] 12:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d10)

[] 12:02 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d10 (9) = 12

 

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: nice

[] 12:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d8+1d4)

[] 12:02 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d8 (6)+ 1d4 (3) = 15

 

[] 12:03 pm: NINJA

[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: That's three actions

[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: however, as you have fighting type, you do get a fourth non-combat

[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: you manage to evade the shots

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: next round. NOW we roll initiative

[] 12:04 pm: ok. I yell Back around the corridor! And back up as much as I can

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,4 = 7)

 

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: your init is 2d6 jo

[Zeenix] 12:04 pm: agility+alertness right?

[Zeenix] 12:05 pm: or what was it again?

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: jo is the only that has to roll as the rest of you are still on the stairs

[Zeenix] 12:05 pm: ok

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: but yes agility + alertness

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: 2d6 red

[] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 12:06 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,4 = 6)

 

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: they shoot first

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: you can declare full dodge now

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: red?

[] 12:07 pm: i will have to

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: ok

[] 12:07 pm: cuz i cant shoot

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6;d8+d6;d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (6) = 14

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (2) = 4

 

[] 12:07 pm: how many steps do I increase with full dodge? 2 or 3?

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: d6+d12+d4 then d6+d12+d2 then d6+d12

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: tw steps

[] 12:08 pm: ok

[] 12:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d12+1d4)

[] 12:08 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d12 (7)+ 1d4 (3) = 12

 

[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: you'll need a plot point for that to miss

[] 12:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d12+1d2)

[] 12:09 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d12 (11)+ 1d2 (1) = 14

 

[] 12:09 pm: wow.

[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: and another

[] 12:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d12)

[] 12:09 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d12 (12) = 14

 

[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: do you spend the two points?

[] 12:09 pm: yes

[] 12:09 pm: one more left to spend.

[] 12:10 pm: with my forth non combat I put away my sword.

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: jo dodges back amid a hail of gunfire, somehow avoiding being hit, but even she is unsure how

[] 12:10 pm: and quick draw my gun

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: ok

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: you have been driven back up the stairs, but are out of the line of fire for the moment

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: MEANWHILE...

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: John arrives with the fueler

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: wyrdmojo has left at 12:11 pm+

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: Frank is still in the airlock with the last missile

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: airlock is still open

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: What does John and Frank do?

[Dusterboy] 12:12 pm: So I try to heave the last missile out of the airlock

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: And what does the boarding party do?

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: At what Frank?

[Zeenix] 12:12 pm: I guess I wait for orders

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: only targets are the freighter you are docked with, john's fighter, and the fueler

[] 12:14 pm: I tell the Fueler to heave to i message anton to lock on with the gremlin and also have Frank target the Fueler i then tell the Fueler if they so much as power up engines thats the last thing they will hear before the boom that comes after.

[Dusterboy] 12:14 pm: Okay, yeah. Scrap that, then.

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: ok

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: wyrdmojo has left at 12:14 pm+

[] 12:14 pm: And since the boarding team are lacking manpower i dock the derringer

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Frank is standing by in the airlock

[Dusterboy] 12:15 pm: Yup

[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: roll your piloting skill john only a 7 to dock

[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: what is the boarding party doing

[] 12:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[] 12:15 pm:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d8 (6) = 15

 

[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: you dock in a single round and are already in motion

[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: you will still have to EVA back inside before you can can join the boarding

[] 12:16 pm: Yeah i do that obviously

[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: OR you could try and head for an airlock on the freighter

[] 12:16 pm: Well i do have my assault rifle with me so

[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: red? What are you doning now?

[] 12:17 pm: But heading for the airlock on the freighter would require survival

[Lazarus->] 12:17 pm: Not really lacking in manpower, they are however desperately short of a clue

[] 12:17 pm: Which with my rolls and skill evel and lack of plot points would be a death trap

[->Lazarus] 12:18 pm: Why dident they bring the grenades

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: You have 2 points

[->Lazarus] 12:18 pm: Or the firepower we were so graciously given

[] 12:18 pm: Ok guys. Until they advance on us.. lets try and pick um off

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: but yes a survival roll to get from top of your ship to theirs

[] 12:18 pm: Which is a lack of with a d4 in Survival

[Zeenix] 12:19 pm: "The plan is to shoot them? Works for me."

[] 12:19 pm: I try and get the boarding team on coms while i get myself over to them with my assault rifle *Putting in a concussion nade for good measure already in the chamber*

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: has left at 12:20 pm+

[->Lazarus] 12:20 pm: I sometimes wonder

[Lazarus->] 12:20 pm: I can barely get red to respond

[Lazarus->] 12:20 pm: don't ask me what she's doing

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: has left at 12:20 pm+

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)

 

[->Lazarus] 12:20 pm: They already knew we had gass grenades i stated that last session also when they already had a human shield

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: No movement detected on the ship

[] 12:21 pm: Am i out of Eva yet ?

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: you going directly to their ship or into the fire angel?

[] 12:22 pm: Fire angel im trying to get the boarding team on coms

[] 12:23 pm: I also message anton to see if we cant get a message through into the freigther.

[] 12:23 pm: That is the enemy not the boarding team

[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: ok, you are inside the fire angel, but it will take another round to get to the lower deck

[] 12:24 pm: Ok. I shoot around the corner.

[] 12:24 pm: kk

[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: to message the boardign party, you'll have to roll int + survival

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: use of the suit's comm system

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Jo peeks her weapon around to fire and again faces a hail of lead

[] 12:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d4)

[] 12:26 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d4 (4) = 5

 

[] 12:26 pm: can I get any shots off without being killed?

[] 12:26 pm: I hope i catch a break when the fighting starts id rather not get shot with 1's and 2's haha

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: they were holding an action

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: roll int + perception jo

[] 12:27 pm: (red im asking this out of concern you did bring grenades and what not along with you we were given from the ammo dump right ?)

[] 12:27 pm: (Im figuring you might have forgotten about them)

[] 12:27 pm: Yes.

[Zeenix] 12:27 pm: I would attempt to check their location aswell

[] 12:27 pm: I just dont know if it would compromise the hull

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: John does not get through to the boarding party

[->Lazarus] 12:28 pm: I dont know why they dident secure the bridge first

[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: roll int + perception red

[->Lazarus] 12:28 pm: Bridge should be secured first to make sure the crew stands down and does not attempt to flee while we are boarding them.

[] 12:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 12:28 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,2 = 3)

 

[] 12:28 pm: meh

[->Lazarus] 12:29 pm: And by going for their command structure makes them complacent if we attempt and succeed to cut off the head so to speak.

[Zeenix] 12:29 pm: Can I roll aswell?

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: as far as you know, you can survive to shoot with that roll, you do get the benefit of cover

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)

 

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: medium cover giving you a +8 to defense

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: you can try Z

[Zeenix] 12:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+4)

[Zeenix] 12:30 pm:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 4 (4) = 8

 

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:30 pm: You decided shooting is suicidal

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: what do you do red?

[Zeenix] 12:31 pm: "Seems like they are holed up pretty good up there, you might want to standby."

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d10;d6+d10;d6+d10)

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d10 (1) = 5

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d10 (1) = 7

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d10 (9) = 12

 

[] 12:31 pm: I shoot

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 12:32 pm: poop

[] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 12:32 pm:

-> 2d6 (5,6 = 11)

 

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: you have to dodge first, only one even came close, so roll your regular dodge

[] 12:32 pm: ok.

[] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d12)

[] 12:32 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d12 (6) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: you can keep that roll because you have fighting type

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: bullets spang off the bulkheads, but none come close

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm:

-> 1d4 (3)+ 1d6 (5) = 8

 

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: but so does red's shot

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: seems you are in a stalemate, unable to advance on either side

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: John reaches the airlock to the other ship

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: he can hear fire below him as he drops into the other ship

[] 12:34 pm: *Signals the crew again *Rechecks his grenade launcher and assault rifle*

[] 12:35 pm: Wish I knew if the grenade was not going to hit any supplies. WOuld hate to blow the stash we are here to get.

[] 12:35 pm: I head towards where i can hear gunfire while im trying to signal the crew

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: THe cargo is on the lower deck, the fire is coming from the middle crw deck

[] 12:36 pm: can I do an int roll to see if I knew if the grenade would puncture the hull?

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: You come up slowly in your space suit, hindered by the bulky thing

[] 12:36 pm: Do i get the crew on coms or not as i head towards the gunfire slowly but steadily making sure i dont get caught in an ambush

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: it's a gas grenade

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: a frag could do some serious damage, but might not breech the hull

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: you can see them in front of you John

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: Deng is at the top of the stairs

[] 12:37 pm: What in the gorram frakking hell are you doing i shout at them.

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: which is rather muffled inside your space suit's helmet

[] 12:38 pm: trying not to get shot sir.

[] 12:38 pm: Well fuck i would have taken that off when i exited the derringer ?

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: not while you were still outside

[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: their still isn't a direct dock for the fighter

[] 12:39 pm: No but when i had entered the fire angel i mean

[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: sorry, never heard you say that

[] 12:39 pm: I would have removed the helmet no point in it obstructing my vision as i was going into hostile territory

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: makes sense, but I never saw you say that, figuring you were going for maximum speed

[] 12:40 pm: I take out a gas grenade then. (Thought they were frag. If I knew they were gas I would have thrown them earlier lol)

[] 12:41 pm: Well now that i know its on its still on i guess

[] 12:41 pm: I had a long line of banter last game about the gass grenades

[] 12:41 pm: but i guess you forgot no problem in that

[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: thing is, you've had a crew change, no one has gas masks any more

[] 12:42 pm: I fire off a few shots on full auto near the entrance where the enemy has taken cover and look at jo *On coms* Why the hell dident you take the bridge first i ask inside my spacesuite.

[] 12:42 pm: Laz

[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Jo was on board the OddEasy as a fighter and didn't have one

[] 12:42 pm: We all had gas masks

[] 12:42 pm: damn it

[] 12:42 pm: I purchased them with my own sweat and tears

[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: and they are all gone

[] 12:42 pm: So fuck that

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: ok

[] 12:43 pm: The entire ship has gass masks for 8 people

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: ok, but these are nerve agents per the rules book

[] 12:43 pm: I purchased them a long time ago before we even got gass grenades

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: only john in his suit is fully protected

[] 12:43 pm: Anyway

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: having a mask will reduce the stun damage to the others, but not eliminate it

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: instead of 3d6 stun, they will take 1d6 stun

[] 12:45 pm: Dammit. I dont want to hinder our men.

[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: however, you are all jammed up in a stairway, no way for john to shoot

[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: as long as no one exits the stairway, no one can be hit

[] 12:45 pm: let the cap through guys.

[] 12:46 pm: Okay i have the list here we have 6 Gass masks for the ship thats ship equipment not *Per crew*

[] 12:46 pm: 7 Including the one i have personally

[] 12:46 pm: But lets get on with this

[Zeenix] 12:46 pm: *rick gives way*

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: ok gabel, you have masks

[] 12:47 pm: can I tell how many are shooting at us?

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: however, a gas mask does not protect fully against nerve agents

[] 12:47 pm: Now i had a plan to put my assault rifle and maybe taunt these people into submission of a lethal dose of a grenade but i guess i cant always force a surrender via force of my voice and a few bullets on full auto

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: seems to be three red

[] 12:47 pm: I know thats why i said laz

[] 12:47 pm: That they can get back while i do this as i am protected

[] 12:48 pm: I guess talking harshly to these people is not going to force them to surrender

[] 12:48 pm: lol. He is the tank

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: I just sent you all deck plans

[] 12:49 pm: Feel like im a fecking space marine

[Zeenix] 12:49 pm: metal bawxes

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: John exchanges places with the others

[] 12:49 pm: And what deck are we on ?

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: the rest go back to the upper deck and close the hatch behind him

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: omegaa6977 has entered at 12:50 pm+

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: you are stuck trying to exit the stairs on the crew deck

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: hi omega

[] 12:50 pm: kk Nerve agent time

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: if you try and aim, you will be subject to being fired at

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: you can launch it blind

[] 12:52 pm: Blind i dont feel like getting shot at and its gass it will fill the room wont it ?

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: just roll agility -2 steps for the suit and guns, just try not to roll a botch

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: which is bad

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: It will in time

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: gas does take time to spread

[] 12:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d8+1d2)

[] 12:52 pm:

-> 1d4 (4)+ 1d8 (2)+ 1d2 (1) = 7

 

[] 12:52 pm: i put a plot point behind it

[] 12:52 pm: Just incase

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: kk

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: grenade launches safely

[] 12:53 pm: Never know how unlucky i might be but 3 1's in a row is pushing it

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: there is a shout of surprise and then coughing

[] 12:53 pm: I then take my time to get into a better position as i know they might storm me i heave my assault rifle ready

[omegaa6977] 12:53 pm: ( safe in the pilots seat i must have gotten a cold , cough cough )

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: you can roll 3d6 john

[] 12:54 pm: i can add plot points to that as well right ?

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: (You are docked with a disabled freighter omega)

[Dusterboy] 12:54 pm: ((Hello Omega. Glad you made it))

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: you only have one plot point left, but yes you can

[] 12:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d6)

[] 12:54 pm:

-> 3d6 (5,1,2 = 8)

 

[] 12:54 pm: I save my plot point for a rainy day

[] 12:55 pm: Never know =/

[] 12:55 pm: And welcome back omega

[] 12:55 pm: I did try to warn you via pm but you already had seemed to be afk

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: The coughing stops and thee is silence

[omegaa6977] 12:55 pm: ( i messed up the time and got up too early then wouldnt listen to the voice of reason ----> gabel )

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: (Game starts at 9AM your time omega)

[] 12:56 pm: I did take you for a bit cranky and weary of being up to early haha :)

[] 12:56 pm: Okay

[] 12:56 pm: as a word of caution

[] 12:57 pm: I peak my head in

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: John can see the door leading to the crew quarters is closed now

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: He can see the galley

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: and the gas bellowing around

[] 12:58 pm: I guess they retreated to the crew quarters

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: a fair assumption

[] 12:59 pm: *Coms* They retreated to the crew quarters and closed the door i can see the galley from here i will move to the bridge and secure it while the gass is still active.

[] 1:00 pm: Roger that

[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: Move as you want

[] 1:01 pm: I heave my assault rifle ready to shoot or pop the concussion grenade in it and move forward

[] 1:01 pm: Okay laz Pm for a sec

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: Zeenix has left at 1:01 pm+

[->Lazarus] 1:01 pm: Is this a smart move i figured if i could secure the bridge and lock them into the crew quarters we could secure it faster

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: Zeenix has entered at 1:01 pm+

[Lazarus->] 1:01 pm: It might work

[->Lazarus] 1:01 pm: But im not a military man and tactics arent always my strongest suite its not like they can come down here with me anyway

[Zeenix] 1:01 pm: "What now ma'am?"

[Lazarus->] 1:02 pm: they locked the crew quaters in "Objects in Space"

[] 1:02 pm: *Coms* Moving in i will tell you when the gass clears. *Moves towards the bridge slowly but surely*

[->Lazarus] 1:02 pm: Cant remember that episode

[->Lazarus] 1:03 pm: Been a while since i refreshed on my firefly actually

[omegaa6977] 1:03 pm: ( is the ship operational can i hack it )

[Lazarus->] 1:03 pm: the one whenthe bounty hunter showed up on the ship

[Lazarus->] 1:03 pm: Jubal Early

[->Lazarus] 1:03 pm: Ah yes

[->Lazarus] 1:03 pm: Last episode

[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: ship took an EMP missile and is pretty fried right now

[Lazarus->] 1:03 pm: yep

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: you can try Anton, but there isn't any power

[] 1:04 pm: Well i move to the bridge then like i said

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: you reach the door to the bridge, but it is closed John

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: The gas continues to linger as the atmo feed is only barely functioning

[] 1:05 pm: I knock on the door lol

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: you can see on the deck plans that with the crew quarters and bridge closed, you can reach the cargo deck without interferrence

[omegaa6977] 1:06 pm: what shal i roll

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: no response

[] 1:06 pm: okay

[] 1:06 pm: How long would it take us to gather the supplies ?

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: int + hacking, so 2d8

[] 1:06 pm: Instead of just taking the ship with us

[omegaa6977] 1:06 pm: int+ hacking ?

[omegaa6977] 1:06 pm: nice

[] 1:06 pm: That is if the ship could become operational again

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: really depens on how much you take, this ship can carry 120 tons of cargo

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: it can be repaired

[omegaa6977] 1:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[omegaa6977] 1:07 pm:

-> 2d8 (3,7 = 10)

 

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: you have access to the engine room

[] 1:07 pm: Okay Pm again

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: you just would have to be able to bypass the bridge

[->Lazarus] 1:07 pm: We could weld the crew door shut

[->Lazarus] 1:08 pm: And start welding the bridge door open

[omegaa6977] 1:08 pm: i guess i failed to tunnel in

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: if you spend a plot point omega, you will have basic control

[omegaa6977] 1:09 pm: spending

[omegaa6977] 1:09 pm: -1 pp 4 left

[] 1:09 pm: *Coms* The bridge door is closed

[Lazarus->] 1:09 pm: they welded the bridge in Our Mrs. Reynolds, so yes you can seal the crew quarters and eventuallly cut into the bridge

[omegaa6977] 1:09 pm: can i open it ?

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: just down one omega you start with 6

[] 1:10 pm: what is dusterboy's character's name again?

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: you can unlock it anton, but there is no power to open it

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: Frank

[omegaa6977] 1:10 pm: i had 5 at end last session

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: you reset

[omegaa6977] 1:10 pm: unlock then

[] 1:10 pm: Omega you get 6

[] 1:10 pm: every session

[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: the door unlocks

[Dusterboy] 1:11 pm: The airlock?

[] 1:11 pm: Can i open it manually ?

[] 1:11 pm: (Starring Casper Van Dien as John, Noah Wyle as Rick, Mila Jovovich as Jo, Matthew Gubler as Anton and Jay Baruschel as Frank in Joss Wheaton's "Fire Angel".... tee hee)

[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: the door to the bridge

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: yes you can force it open

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: however john...

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: roll int + perception

[] 1:12 pm: Im gonna get shot doing it im afraid but frak

[] 1:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[] 1:12 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (6) = 14

 

[] 1:12 pm: Woa

[] 1:12 pm: I maxed that roll

[] 1:12 pm: Like a boss

[omegaa6977] 1:12 pm: ( trying to make it eaiser for them to navigate the ship

[omegaa6977] 1:12 pm: )

[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: you know this is an AIRTIGHT door, gas would not have reached here in time before they could have sealed it

[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: and gas is currently fairly thin

[] 1:13 pm: So i would have to wait a little while

[] 1:13 pm: Or get the gass grenade

[] 1:13 pm: and let it leak out around here

[] 1:13 pm: I could also pop another one i suppose

[] 1:14 pm: (hope I got everyone fairly right...:)

[] 1:14 pm: but that would be a waste of nades

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: Whoever is in here, if anyone, is not affected by the gas

[] 1:14 pm: I know but they soon would be if i forced open the door and took cover ?

[omegaa6977] 1:15 pm: (Uh-Oh 1 foe at beginning of combat every player draws 1 Adventure Card foe's Size and Strength increase 2 steps)( for laz )

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: not enough gas left for that

[] 1:15 pm: Can i pop another nade then Laz ?

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: you sure can

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: but that means opening the door and dealing with what happens

[] 1:16 pm: Okay then i do that as im forcing the door open

[] 1:16 pm: Wait

[Zeenix] 1:16 pm: John sure has gas, ha.

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: str+str

[] 1:16 pm: Is there gravity at the moment i guess so

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: yes gravity

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: red lighting

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: limited atmo

[] 1:17 pm: Can i try a roll to think tactically what would be the better idea

[] 1:17 pm: Out of having rick fix the engine/Weld the doors/and my gass trick

[Dusterboy] 1:17 pm: ((Blow the door with a frame charge, toss in stun grenades and then see what's what :) ))

[] 1:18 pm: Do we have a frame charge ?

[omegaa6977] 1:18 pm: ( but i unlocked it )

[] 1:18 pm: Im guessing whatever stuff we got from the ammo depot

[] 1:18 pm: would account for that

[] 1:18 pm: Omega you unlocked it but its still not *Open* i need to force it open manually meaning i get left in the open to whatever is on the other side

[] 1:19 pm: How much longer would i have to wait for Jo and the rest to come into the room to cover me while i do it ?

[] 1:19 pm: You said the gass was thinning after all

[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: no frame charge

[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: the gas is thin enough for them with masks to be okay now

[] 1:21 pm: Okay

[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: you can weld both doors and with the ship's piggybacked, anton can fly both ships

[] 1:21 pm: *Coms* The gass is thin enough for you to come in i need you to cover the crew quarters and the bridge while i open it

[] 1:21 pm: Okay lets do that

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: Rick runs and grabs a welder, having seen one in this ship's engine room

[] 1:22 pm: ok. I move everyone up

[] 1:22 pm: *Coms* Rick get our welder so we can weld the crew quarters shut

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: wyrdmojo has left at 1:22 pm+

[Zeenix] 1:22 pm: "Will do John."

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: it is a trivial thing for anton to lock all the doors and for him to weld them to make sure they stay sealed

[] 1:22 pm: kk then lets do this

[] 1:23 pm: i get ready to cover the captain

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: it takes about ten minutes and whoever is aboard is good and sealed in

[omegaa6977] 1:23 pm: welding doors ?

[] 1:23 pm: Can we stay a little longer as we lost almost an hour before the game started but i guess people got things to do and what not :)

[omegaa6977] 1:23 pm: we grab the cargo

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: anton uses that time to slave the freighter's controls to the Fire Angel's and he is ready to fly

[omegaa6977] 1:24 pm: good cargo a ship is

[] 1:24 pm: I tell the crew to keep an eye out and return to the firefly as i want to be near the derringer incase we run into something i still got 1 emp left

[Zeenix] 1:24 pm: (I wish we were independent, selling a ship would be good money.)

[] 1:25 pm: Well all in all even with the frakked up missiles that missed

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: you figure that the ships that escaped are squaling like stuck pigs, so you can guess if there is any assistance to be had, it is on the way

[] 1:25 pm: We did good

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: a firefly?

[] 1:25 pm: I hail anton to tell him to get us the frak out of here

[] 1:25 pm: Fire Angel.

[] 1:25 pm: You mentioned the damned episode i was watching it

[] 1:25 pm: lol

[Zeenix] 1:25 pm: (Darn, I was hoping for shameless cameos)

[] 1:26 pm: I got somewhat inspired to look over it again

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: only question is, does anyone keep watch on the captured ship to make sure the POWs stay put?

[Zeenix] 1:26 pm: (I'm called Mal, you guys are pretty cool.)

[] 1:26 pm: I told Jo to take care of that with Deng and what not

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: Utgardloki has left at 1:27 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: (Considering you've got control of the galley and the head, it's going to be harsh for those captured

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: hope they have a bucket

[] 1:27 pm: yep. I am on guard duty

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,5 = 7)

 

[] 1:27 pm: Poor them for not surrendering when they had a chance

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: the two ships slaved together handle like a ruptured duck, but anton manages to get you on the way to Three Hills

[Zeenix] 1:28 pm: I wonder if these guys will escape just once

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: you will NOT be able to use hard burn as it would put too much stress on the frame

[Zeenix] 1:28 pm: or will they do the same as the previous ones.

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,2 = 5)

 

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: jpatterson has left at 1:29 pm+

[omegaa6977] 1:29 pm: i have no problem limping

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)

 

[omegaa6977] 1:29 pm: were any of the fightters left intact

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: it takes you the better part of two days to make it back to three hills

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: The asrevs?

[] 1:30 pm: I would also in the captain manner take over their coms and say *This is the captain speaking we are now returning to safe haven i assume you are enjoying our luxury liner*

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: one is rapidly cooling plasma

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: the other two are wrecked

[omegaa6977] 1:30 pm: yea i need some avionics to build a beter remote system

[] 1:30 pm: I wouldnt be stopping to check the gunships for avionics

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: you could try and salvage stuff from the two wrecks, but remember an SOS went out

[omegaa6977] 1:31 pm: o i am unassing the ao

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: okay, anton, you are going to have to try and land

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: normally you don't have to roll

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: but this is an unusual situation

[] 1:31 pm: No i wont allow that i will order him to

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: just d4 for ship's agility + your d10 piloting skill

[] 1:32 pm: Make for the three hills

[omegaa6977] 1:32 pm: landing rool here it comes stat + piloting mid bulk freighters

[Dusterboy] 1:32 pm: ((And in response to John's comment a bunch of curses comes back at him :D))

[] 1:32 pm: He can pick Avionics from the freighter for peets sake

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: you can use plot points if you like

[omegaa6977] 1:32 pm: 2 pp

[omegaa6977] 1:32 pm: or 3 ?

[] 1:32 pm: Does anyone ever bother to listen to me

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: you all get 3 plot points for succeeding in capturing two ships

[omegaa6977] 1:33 pm: i will take it apart i do listen to you gabel

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: up to you on that one omega

[omegaa6977] 1:33 pm: ill use 3

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: d4+d10=d6 then omega

[Dusterboy] 1:33 pm: Uh huh

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: d4+d10+d6

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: oh wait, d4+2d10

[omegaa6977] 1:34 pm: 1pp= 3 for me piloting

[] 1:34 pm: Trying to pick apart gunships would have left us to little time for escaping with ships just saying omega

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: roll it omega

[omegaa6977] 1:35 pm: i hang out in the eletronics lab ill learn next time ill steal more ships to salvage later

[] 1:35 pm: so. anything going on with the people welded in. I am waiting for them to figure out what happened. Tee hee

[omegaa6977] 1:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+2d10)

[omegaa6977] 1:35 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 2d10 (4,6 = 10) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: they have not tried to escape as far as you can tell

[] 1:36 pm: ...that is concerning. I figured they would at least check the door.

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: the ships wobble as they enter atmo, but make it down together.

[omegaa6977] 1:36 pm: ill add 2 to the back end makeing it a 17

[omegaa6977] 1:36 pm: i dont accept wobble

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: John, I will remind you to stay in the fighter as much as that will suck, but if you don't the fueler can run

[Zeenix] 1:37 pm: *Rick, seeing as he has little else to do, drags himself back to the fire angels engine room, just incase.*

[] 1:37 pm: *Sits in the galley with his glass of whiskey*

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: that is a waste omega, you can do so if you want, but I wouldn't

[] 1:37 pm: Sits in the Fighter

[omegaa6977] 1:37 pm: ok ill listen this time ....

[omegaa6977] 1:37 pm: (5 pp left )

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: Rick could have lots to do repairing the EMP damage to the freighter

[] 1:38 pm: I will however open coms to Three hills base as we are now preparing for landing

[Zeenix] 1:39 pm: ( Would that fall into mechanical eng or tech eng?)

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: both actually

[omegaa6977] 1:40 pm: i can help to fix it

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: I'll give you four rolls

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: you both can roll, but only take the highest of the two

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: roll two tech and two mech

[omegaa6977] 1:40 pm: i only have tech and weapon

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: then you can only help on the tech rolls

[Zeenix] 1:41 pm: ok I'll do the mech rolls

[omegaa6977] 1:41 pm: 1 roll ?

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: Since there is no over lap

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: you each get four rolls

[] 1:42 pm: (Does the captain think I did ok?)

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: anton gets d8+d6 four times

[] 1:42 pm: (With the mission i mean)

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: richard gets d10+d12+d2 four times

[Dusterboy] 1:42 pm: Am I rolling? I didn't do anything

[Zeenix] 1:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)

[Zeenix] 1:42 pm:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d12 (10)+ 1d2 (1) = 20

 

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: no duster, this is repair roll

[omegaa6977] 1:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6;d8+d6;d8+d6;d8+d6)

[omegaa6977] 1:42 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (4) = 5

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (3) = 10

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (5) = 9

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 3

 

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: three more Z

[Zeenix] 1:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)

[Zeenix] 1:43 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d12 (8)+ 1d2 (2) = 20

 

[omegaa6977] 1:43 pm: 5 10 9 3

[Zeenix] 1:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)

[Zeenix] 1:43 pm:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d12 (2)+ 1d2 (1) = 5

 

[Zeenix] 1:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12+d2)

[Zeenix] 1:43 pm:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d12 (7)+ 1d2 (2) = 13

 

[omegaa6977] 1:43 pm: thats not right

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: that's unnatural Z

[omegaa6977] 1:43 pm: no thats right

[] 1:43 pm: (Captains probably been to busy grumbling in the cockpit of the derringer the entire trip back while you have been guarding the *Prisoners* Grumbling in your own fashion lol.

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: net of 27 for Anton, and 58 for Richard

[Zeenix] 1:44 pm: 58 total, if that matters

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: not to mention what he has to do in that space suit for two days

[omegaa6977] 1:45 pm: ( that suit must smell like sweaty feet wraped in bacon )

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: and smothered in ass

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 1:45 pm: It's duck season....

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 1:45 pm: No its rabbit seasnon...

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 1:45 pm: WABBIT

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 1:45 pm: duc k

[Zeenix] 1:46 pm: In space noone can smell your filth.

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 1:46 pm: ;)

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: by the time you get back, the mechanical part is fully repaired

[] 1:46 pm: lol

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 1:46 pm: I saw jp pop in, but didn't get to say anything

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 1:46 pm: Sorry didn't mean to interrupt.

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 1:46 pm: but it is duck season

[Dusterboy] 1:46 pm: ((Best burned, I think, 'cos there's going to be no cleaning that puppy))

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: THe tech stuff is close

[omegaa6977] 1:46 pm: cargo just medical ?

[Dusterboy] 1:46 pm: ((Please say we have medical supplies))

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 1:47 pm: I'll believe you, but here it is deer and elk

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 1:47 pm: ;)

[Zeenix] 1:47 pm: *Rick looks at the ship with a tid bit of remorse* "It'll be a shame to give this to the idiots back at the base."

[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 1:48 pm: may I lurk?

[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 1:48 pm: sure

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: Grimmshaw has entered at 1:48 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: okay, I'll let providence be your guide on the cargo

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: hey grim

[Grimmshaw] 1:48 pm: [Shhh Don't interrupt the game]

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: you will get 10 rolls of a d200

[Zeenix] 1:49 pm: "The ship will remember me..." *Takes a permanent marker and signs his name into onto of the walls*

[omegaa6977] 1:49 pm: ( jp was here eariler )

[Zeenix] 1:49 pm: *into one of the walls

[Grimmshaw] 1:49 pm: [Shhh O]

[] 1:49 pm: Oh oh

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: who wants to roll?

[] 1:49 pm: Let me do the rolls for the loot its bound to be good.

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: otay

[omegaa6977] 1:49 pm: roll

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: hang on

[] 1:50 pm: That was sarcasm but ... okay

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: let me email you the chart

[] 1:50 pm: 10d200 ?

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: yes

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: chart on the way

[] 1:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (10d200)

[] 1:51 pm:

-> 10d200 (36,37,174,154,167,199,7,117,104,74 = 1069)

 

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: you are rolling on the Core chart

[] 1:52 pm: Kay

[omegaa6977] 1:52 pm: ( 7 )

[Dusterboy] 1:53 pm: 10d200? Seriously?

[] 1:53 pm: Auto Bars ?

[] 1:53 pm: Core Export Cargo ?

[] 1:53 pm: The first line

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: Okay, that was interesting, but not of the most use

[] 1:54 pm: =/

[] 1:54 pm: Fuck

[] 1:54 pm: At least we got wine

[] 1:54 pm: ...

[omegaa6977] 1:55 pm: i need more wine

[] 1:55 pm: Oh and Vitamins

[] 1:55 pm: Bags of tea !

[omegaa6977] 1:55 pm: tea party ?

[] 1:56 pm: Oh i get to roll on the rim table

[] 1:56 pm: with the 199

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: We'll go with small arms ammunition, engine parts, desalinization equipment, uniforms, food stuffs, and medical supplies, enough to restock the Fire Angel twice

[] 1:56 pm: 7 gave us auto bars

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: the ship has a total of 12 POWs

[omegaa6977] 1:56 pm: auto bars ? the alaince food bars ?

[] 1:56 pm: Oh

[] 1:56 pm: We got Nuclear Fuel Elements

[] 1:56 pm: Whatever the fuck that is

[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: waves hand. "No you don't/"

[Zeenix] 1:57 pm: time to go pirate, we have weapons of mass destruction

[omegaa6977] 1:57 pm: avionics ?

[] 1:57 pm: Kk not we dont

[Zeenix] 1:57 pm: :(

[] 1:57 pm: Lol. Laz wont let us have nuclear weapons. He doesnt trust us with them...:D

[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: I will let gabel roll a single d6 on a 5 or 6 there are avionics

[] 1:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)

[] 1:58 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)

 

[] 1:58 pm: Pray to your lord

[] 1:58 pm: Cause he just jinxed mye roll

[] 1:58 pm: my*

[omegaa6977] 1:58 pm: bows to the mighty laz

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: well well, among the engine parts are some choice avionics

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 1:59 pm: i figure avionics would be better parts to make ship remotes

[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: the fueler has four POWs and 2,000 tons of fuel

[Zeenix] 1:59 pm: Are there any other parts of interest?

[] 1:59 pm: I take a shower and put my space suite in the washer.... for a long long time

[Zeenix] 1:59 pm: that distinguish from the rest

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: most are generic stuff like pumps, gerstlers, mag coils, all kinds of things

[omegaa6977] 2:00 pm: we got the fuler too nice

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 2:00 pm: that makes sense

[omegaa6977] 2:00 pm: we can get at least one more ship in the air that the alince broke

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: You've captured enough stuff to keep this base operational for months

[] 2:01 pm: Yeah i managed to...

[] 2:01 pm: *Convince them to turn around*

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: AND you replaced the freighter they lost with a bigger and better one

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: The fueler is just plain gravy

[] 2:01 pm: *Stretches his legs as he walks off the ramp*

[] 2:02 pm: We did good! :D

[omegaa6977] 2:02 pm: " we gonna be here long "?

[] 2:02 pm: Well that went well John thought to himself with a small smile on his face after his long shower back in his comfortable enough duster.

[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: On a more practical note, Travis is so grateful, that he makes sure you each get 1,000 platinum

[omegaa6977] 2:02 pm: thats nice of him

[Zeenix] 2:03 pm: what is that in credits

[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: And once John has himself presentable, there is a certain supply sergeant that is happy to see his return

[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: it's worth 400 credits, but you can't log it as credits

[Zeenix] 2:03 pm: ok

[] 2:03 pm: Did we get any more plot points for arriving safely and all that (did not see it at the point in time if there was)

[omegaa6977] 2:04 pm: 10 c = 25 pp

[omegaa6977] 2:04 pm: can i work on my remote laz ?

[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: I will give 5 extra plot points for the outstanding success of capturing two ships and 3 XP

[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: Anton was very busy working on the ship, but once the cargo is sorted, yes he can

[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: but that will be next time

[Dusterboy] 2:05 pm: I make that about 80 credits each

[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: 1,000 platinum EACH

[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: not credits

[omegaa6977] 2:05 pm: so how many pp do i cary over i had 4 +5 u just gave me do i start wif 9 next time ?

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: you have to keep them separate as they are not accepted inthe same places

[] 2:06 pm: That would leave me on something like 9 plot points ?

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: Ihave Anton at 12 XP

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: I have John at 10

[] 2:06 pm: Laz how many exp do you have me at?

[omegaa6977] 2:06 pm: 6 pp ? next time ?

[] 2:06 pm: I guess we are mostly on roleplay and at the end of the session so we should convert those pp ?

[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: jo is at 20

[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: frank is at 24

[] 2:07 pm: sweet

[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: 29 for richard

[Zeenix] 2:07 pm: .

[Dusterboy] 2:07 pm: Okay

[] 2:07 pm: Ok. I have to head out guys. Hubby is taking me out. :D

[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: And omega, you always reset to 6 Plot points

[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: later red

[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: have fun

[] 2:08 pm: Later red

[omegaa6977] 2:08 pm: k

[Serenity Session 36: A Hunting we will go]: has left at 2:08 pm+

[] 2:08 pm: You have me on 10 pp or exp laz ?

[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: XP

[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: all the numbers I gave out were in XP