Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:33 am+

[Lazarus] 9:33 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.

[General Chatter]: Gabel has entered at 9:50 am+

[General Chatter]: omegaa6977 has entered at 9:52 am+

[General Chatter]: Dusterboy has entered at 9:53 am+

[Gabel->Lazarus] 9:59 am: Im stuck again should i upgrade or save my points i always use them and never save up but i have enough for a minor or some skills

[Lazarus->Gabel] 9:59 am: It's always a tough call

[Lazarus->Gabel] 9:59 am: stats are tough to upgrade

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:00 am: True but would be awesome to actualy get BDH if i live that long

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:01 am: But upgrading an 8 to a D10 would take forever

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:01 am: thats like 40+ exp

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:02 am: it is 40

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:02 am: Oh 40 exactly huh

[General Chatter]: redwolffclaw has entered at 10:02 am+

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:02 am: Still alot of explosions and shenannigans

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:02 am: yep, which is a long time to go without any skill upgrades

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:02 am: And i dont even know my new crews skill set yet :p

[Lazarus] 10:03 am: I created room "Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard"

[General Chatter]: Gabel has left at 10:04 am+

[General Chatter]: redwolffclaw has left at 10:04 am+

[General Chatter]: has left at 10:04 am+

Welcome! You have entered [Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard] at 10:04 am+

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:04 am+

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:04 am: should be the end of this session

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:04 am: by not be

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 10:05 am: i can see the other room but cant join am i on restriction

[redwolffclaw] 10:05 am: What have I missed?

[] 10:05 am: This is bollocks, how can anything happy happen with a title like that :)

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 10:05 am: I'll in vite you

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: omegaa6977 has entered at 10:06 am+

[omegaa6977] 10:06 am: thats a weird way in

[] 10:06 am: Then again, the only happy title I recall is the party session

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:06 am: Yeah seems we have no technical expert anymore though

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:06 am: Boomer was our go to person for that

[Lazarus] 10:06 am: Serenity: From the Ashes, Session 35: When Times Get Hard. GM - Lazarus. Players Gabel, Zeenix, Dusterboy, redwolffclaw, omegaa6977

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:07 am: looks like you'llhave to trust Richard

[omegaa6977] 10:07 am: skype be ready in a min

[Lazarus] 10:07 am: quick recap...

[Dusterboy] 10:08 am: We need a rave session, where everyone gets painted in black light baint and breaks out the glow stix

[Dusterboy] 10:08 am: paint, rather

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:08 am: And i still havent learned the names lol

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:08 am: Richard is that omega or zeenix

[Lazarus] 10:08 am: Last session had the Neo-Browncoat base the group was working at as a hospital ship was raided by a strong Alliance raiding force

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:08 am: Z

[] 10:08 am: (Thats the last session of all duster.)

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:08 am: Ah yeah but he had 0 Skills in that

[redwolffclaw] 10:08 am: I was going to say. If you want to cover yourself in something called baint go ahead... leave me out of it.

[Lazarus] 10:09 am: The Neo-Browncoats drove off the attackers with heavy losses, but sustained serious losses as well

[] 10:09 am: (And so the heroes got a well deserved rest. And they party'd happily ever after.)

[Lazarus] 10:09 am: The casualties were high and the Fire Angel burned through 60% of her medical supplies

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: omegaa6977 has left at 10:10 am+

[Lazarus] 10:10 am: Not a critical situation yet, but if there is another heavy attack, then things would go south real fast

[Gabel] 10:10 am: I'm to old for this shit.

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: omegaa6977 has entered at 10:10 am+

[omegaa6977] 10:10 am: (backspace)

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:11 am: sometimes you have to deal with the crew you have rather than the crew you would want

[Dusterboy] 10:11 am: Who are you, Gabe? Danny Glover?

[Lazarus] 10:11 am: damn backspace

[Lazarus] 10:12 am: Colonel Travis said that he'd lost his only transport ship and that our heroes would have to work out their own resupply problems

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:12 am: Hey not like i have complained ive delt with a crew of gimps and my own misshaps for almost an entire year now !

[Gabel] 10:13 am: Good ol Murtaugh

[Dusterboy] 10:13 am: Red: can you change your font colour? Red on blue is very hard to see.

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:13 am: It's a wonder we have made it through half the stuff we have been through

[Lazarus] 10:13 am: It is the morning after the raid and it's up to you as to what you do next

[redwolffclaw] 10:14 am: sorry i will change it

[redwolffclaw] 10:14 am: Better

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:14 am: One step short of disaster, even though the bad guys are fast, it's a good thing that you're much faster

[Dusterboy] 10:14 am: Much. Thanx

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:14 am: Im glad i picked the pride though

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:14 am: She has seen us through alot of stuff

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:15 am: You kind of get attached to a ship when she has been with you this long lol

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:15 am: it's a good ship even though it flies like a brick

[redwolffclaw] 10:15 am: you color blind duster? Would make it hard to see red on the blue.

[Dusterboy] 10:15 am: *Frank gets breakfast, then checks on his patients*

[Dusterboy] 10:15 am: Well, dark red on dark blue. And yes, maybe a iittle. Although I've thought o myself as such. I usually have good colour vision

[Lazarus] 10:15 am: As John stands at the top of the cargo ramp trying to figure out what to do. He spots Travis' aide approaching

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 10:16 am: did you get my rerequest on skype

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:16 am: There any skills for helping figure out plans and the like

[Lazarus] 10:16 am: "Captain Iskellian. Colonel Travis wants to see you."

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 10:17 am: I see it now

[Gabel] 10:17 am: *Whiskey in hand John nods at the aide and tells him he will be right over*

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:17 am: Or traits

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:18 am: Tactics, it's a specialty of perception

[redwolffclaw] 10:18 am: You drink too much.

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:18 am: Maybe i should pick that up ?

[Lazarus] 10:18 am: THe aide eyes the bottle, then nods and departs

[Gabel] 10:19 am: (You standing next to me saying that red lol)

[] 10:19 am: (The cool thing about being a captain/merc, is that as opposed to any other job, drinking heavily just makes you seem professional)

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: Dusterboy has left at 10:19 am+

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 10:20 am: tytyty

[Gabel] 10:21 am: Old habits die hard Joe *Captain starts walking off* Looks like Travis wants to talk to me i will be back later *Leave his bottle in his room before he departs*

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:21 am: it would be useful

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:21 am: especially if you keep engaged in the war

[Lazarus] 10:22 am: John reaches Travis' headquarters and it's as chaotic as it always seems to be

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:22 am: What we had a choice not to be engaged in it i thought you said we would have to join sooner or later haha

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:22 am: Well tactics seem like a proper choice

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:22 am: And 40 points is alot of time not to have tactics

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:22 am: you didn't have to join

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:23 am: and you don't have to stay

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:23 am: but you have rather burned some bridges

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:23 am: I burned alot of bridges

[omegaa6977] 10:23 am: ( this catching red up )

[Lazarus] 10:23 am: After a couple moments, Travis waves John over

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:23 am: Maybe captain is more like Reynolds then he would like to be

[Lazarus] 10:24 am: "I have some decent news for a change."

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:24 am+

[Gabel] 10:24 am: *Walks up to Travis taking in the chaotic state of it all as he peruses the area*

[Lazarus] 10:25 am: "Our Intel Pukes have discovered that despite the Alliance raid, their navy is still stretched thin."

[Gabel] 10:25 am: Well good news is always promising.

[Lazarus] 10:25 am: He hands John a data crystal.

[Gabel] 10:25 am: *Takes it*

[Lazarus] 10:25 am: "Those are the coordinates where a Fed convoy will be in 35 hours."

[Lazarus] 10:26 am: "Half a dozen cargo ships, only three escorts."

[Lazarus] 10:26 am: "Bad news. The only ship I can spare is yours."

[Gabel] 10:26 am: You know we aint armed right

[Gabel] 10:27 am: Other then an empty Launcher sitting in the cargo hold

[Lazarus] 10:27 am: "However, I can reload your Gremlin and give you five 200 pound missiles for your little stinger you have in that cargo container."

[omegaa6977] 10:27 am: ( can build it )

[Gabel] 10:27 am: And my gorram Derringer pilot took off so its just sitting there collecting dust.

[omegaa6977] 10:27 am: (i can i ment )

[Lazarus] 10:28 am: "I feel for your situation Captain, but you are not alone on being short of key personnel."

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:28 am: Okay well i have a choice i can upgrade my Heavy weapons to a D6 or get a D8 in Tactics

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:28 am: Since i think im the only guy here with any heavy weapons skill at all

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:29 am: Useless to have a rocket and not know how to fire it.

[Lazarus] 10:29 am: "The escort is only three ASREVs. You play Q-Ship, you should be able to get the drop on them."

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:29 am: Missiles can be fired via tech eng or pilot

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:29 am: Ahh

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:29 am: But if i get speciality in Missiles i can use that as well right

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:29 am: in addition...HINT HINT...missiles can be fired from the airlock

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:30 am: Do we have any rocket launchers ?

[Gabel] 10:30 am: Do you have any rocket launchers ?

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:30 am: don't need one. It's a complicated reprogramming and a manual launch

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:31 am: it's a way to carry more than three missiles

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:31 am: Ah so basically somone stands there in a space suit and reloads it ?

[Gabel] 10:31 am: (Ignore that then)

[Gabel] 10:31 am: (As you explained in pm)

[Lazarus] 10:31 am: "Haven't you ever tossed a missile out manually? Oh right, you were a Fed in the last dust up."

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:32 am: not load, just hucks them out

[Gabel] 10:32 am: I flew gunships and used heavy captial armaments i never did much tinkering.

[Gabel] 10:32 am: Capital*

[Lazarus] 10:33 am: "We didn't have that luxury, we had to make do and while we had missiles, we were usually short of the hardware to fire them. We learned to reprogram them and just get a couple of hammerheads to throw them out the air lock."

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: "You go talk to the Ammo geek and see how many she will give you."

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: "However, Captain, we BOTH need those supplies, you make it happen and don't commit any war crimes doing it and I'll call it a win."

[Lazarus] 10:35 am: "Unless you have any questions, you are dismissed."

[Gabel] 10:35 am: Just one where can i find her

[Lazarus] 10:35 am: "South quadrant, near the flight line."

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: omegaa6977 has left at 10:36 am+

[] 10:36 am: .

[Gabel] 10:36 am: Thank you *Nods* And leaves towards the ammo geek

[Gabel] 10:36 am: (You know you guys can probably RP or do other things on the ship while im gone right!)

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:37 am: Funny people become so passive when im out doing stuff

[Lazarus] 10:37 am: On the ship, Frank still has at least six dozen casualties

[] 10:37 am: (gone as in "in game" or are you actually going somewhere?)

[Lazarus] 10:37 am: Some are more fragile than others, but all are stable

[Lazarus] 10:38 am: however, they will need some sort of oversight

[Gabel] 10:38 am: (Im just saying you guys went quite all of a sudden when i went out to do my thing)

[] 10:38 am: (Ok, right.)

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:38 am: duster and z have always been quiet, I'm sure red is just trying to catch up

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:39 am: I know its just me wanting to include them i guess

[Dusterboy] 10:39 am: ((@ Gabe: it's cos we're plotting your downfall behind your back. . . :whistle: :evil:

[Gabel] 10:39 am: Silence of the lambs

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: John wends his way through the rapidly recovering base and eventurally reaches a heavily fortified place with a fading sign that simply says ASP

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:40 am: ammo supply point

[Gabel] 10:41 am: Seems like the place

[Gabel] 10:41 am: *Approaches the building to enter*

[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 10:41 am: you do have two nurses and three medics that can provide the oversight,. they just need orders

[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 10:41 am: So. .that's what I do.

[Lazarus] 10:41 am: Inside are half a dozen harried people, harried in that everyone here is harried

[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 10:42 am: kk

[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 10:42 am: you can RP that part

[Dusterboy] 10:42 am: *Frank rounds out Jed, deng and the others*

[Lazarus] 10:42 am: "What do YOU want that I don't have?" A mid40ish woman grows when she notices John standing there.

[Gabel] 10:43 am: I dont know what do you have that i dont what

[Lazarus] 10:43 am: Wilks and Deng look up from the patients they were treating to join Frank.

[Gabel] 10:43 am: *Captain has his usual smile*

[Lazarus] 10:44 am: "Look funny boy. I've got too much stuff to get done for comedians. Tell me what you want and maybe you'll get it."

[Dusterboy] 10:44 am: "I need you to watch our "guests". I don't foresee any major problems, and I know you can handle anything that does come up, but if something critical happens, yell for me. Okay, everyone?"

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: omegaa6977 has entered at 10:45 am+

[Gabel] 10:45 am: Well i need rockets for a gremlin launcher

[omegaa6977] 10:45 am: ( i miss anytihing i got lagged out had to reboot )

[Lazarus] 10:45 am: "Simple enough. You think you are going to be going someplace?"

[Dusterboy] 10:45 am: Nope

[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 10:46 am: 'Tis done :)

[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 10:46 am: kk

[Gabel] 10:46 am: Well yeah i had plans to

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: The woman pounders for less than a second. "Hundred pound kinetic we got. That's all?"

[Lazarus] 10:47 am: red, for a lack of anything else to do, makes rounds among the wounded trying to lift their spirits and offering personal reflections of what it's like to be wounded.

[Dusterboy] 10:48 am: "Don't scare our guests, please Jo" Frank says with half a asmile

[redwolffclaw] 10:48 am: i will do my best

[Gabel] 10:48 am: (sorry trying to recap for red)

[Lazarus] 10:48 am: Richard inspects the engine room and finds an almost immaculate power plant and well maintained ship

[Lazarus] 10:49 am: (no prob gabel)

[Gabel] 10:49 am: Well you got any gass grenades i think they might come in handy for the raid we are about to make.

[Gabel] 10:50 am: Also any Assault rifle and Pistol ammo you might be able to spare for my crew.

[Lazarus] 10:50 am: Anton makes himself home on the bridge and finds the previous pilot made a few modifications and begins setting things the way he likes things

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:50 am: if you want more than 3 missiles, you will have ask for them

[Gabel] 10:51 am: Oh and Travis said i could have five missiles

[Gabel] 10:51 am: If you got em

[Lazarus] 10:51 am: "We got lots of small arms ammo, but no non-lethals. Only good Fed is a dead one."

[Gabel] 10:52 am: Yes well eye for an eye leaves the whole verse blind now dont it Normal nades will do then

[Lazarus] 10:52 am: "Right, I got the request. Five 200 pounders. Hmmm, he must like you. He wants you to have three EMP missiles. we don't have many of those."

[Gabel] 10:53 am: Yes well we would rather not blow up the medical supplies were about to steal.

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: "Jennings! Get Captain tightpants here 500 rounds of 7.62 and a dozen grenades."

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: "Chang, he gets three 100 pound kinetics, two 200 pound kinetics, and three 200 pound EMP."

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 10:55 am: that was horrible i had to proxy my access to gmail drat free apps

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:55 am: So nows the question

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 10:55 am: free is rarely really free

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:55 am: Should i get Tactics D8 or Derringer D8

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:55 am: Well not Derringer but Fighters D8 aint it or something like that

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 10:55 am: i c that now

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:56 am: I'd go with the piloting for now

[Gabel] 10:56 am: *Chuckles when hes called Tightpants*

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:56 am: Fighter D8 ?

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:56 am: yes

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: The two men she shouts at begins moving and the small arms stuff is piled up on the counter

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:57 am: Wait

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:57 am: Does my derringer have rockets ?

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: The missiles will take a fork lift

[Gabel] 10:57 am: (Does my derringer have a rocket launcher or just the miniguns ?)

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:57 am: it can carry up to 1000 pounds of missiles

[Gabel] 10:57 am: Also do you have any derringer missiles

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:57 am: which is why you have five 200 pound missiles

[Gabel] 10:57 am: Ahh

[] 10:58 am: *Rick, upon finishing the inspection finds a comfortable place in the engine room and takes a seat. He then starts tinkering with his watch*

[Gabel] 10:58 am: (Ingnore that)

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:58 am: I guess i will be the derringer pilot then

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:58 am: if you want to have any spares for the Fire Angel, you will have to throw them out the airlock

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:58 am: D8 Fighter taken now

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:58 am: and you will have to ask for them

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:59 am: ok on the upgrade

[omegaa6977] 10:59 am: antone after setting pilot controls how he likes begins tinkering with his cad board

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:59 am: wait we dont have any missiles for the gremlin ?

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:59 am: you got three

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:00 am: you want more than that, you have to ask

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:00 am: and 3 for the derringer ?

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:00 am: 5 for fighter, 3 for ship

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:00 am: the sho can carry more

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:00 am: Sho ?

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:00 am: or you can just go with the 3

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:00 am: ship

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:00 am: oh

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:00 am: lol sorry

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:00 am: We got 3 emp missiles right ?

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:01 am: on the derringer and 2 kinetic

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:01 am: the ship has 3 kinetic

[Gabel] 11:01 am: I know this is asking alot but if one of them missiles misses them ASERVS we are tasked to take out 3 missiles will be cutting it real close and we really need them medical supplies.

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: "So Mister Joker, you want anything else?"

[Gabel] 11:02 am: There any chance you can spare an extra missile or two.

[Gabel] 11:02 am: You arent bad with jokes yourself miss *John replies*

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: "Make me laugh funny boy and I can give you three more 100 pounders."

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:03 am: Int + performance

[Gabel] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 11:03 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (5) = 7

 

[Gabel] 11:03 am: Least the performance didnt let me to much down

[Gabel] 11:03 am: Do i need a plot point ?

[] 11:04 am: Luckyly Mister joker is anything but average.

[Lazarus] 11:04 am: "Heard that one, but you told it well. Maybe the stick up your butt doesn't have a stick up it's butt after all. CHANG Load up three more hundred pounders for Captain Tightpants."

[Gabel] 11:05 am: Hah if we survive this ill treat you to a glass of whiskey *Tips his hat*

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: "I'll hold you to that Funny Boy. See you when you get back."

[Gabel] 11:06 am: Later Fancy pants.

[Gabel] 11:06 am: *Turns and walks off towards the ship*

[redwolffclaw] 11:07 am: Depending on how long we are out here I am going to try to do some physical therapy with the wounded long term.

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: John works his way back across the compound with the small arms ammunition. The forklift with the missiles arrives 30 minutes later

[Lazarus] 11:08 am: Sounds good red, you do have a mission coming up, but this is your assignment for the foreseeable future

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 11:08 am: i guess ill have to build my own scout drones later

[Gabel] 11:08 am: *Walks up the ramp of the ship to let the crew know whats happening*

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 11:08 am: There is a lot of scrap here, so it is possible

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 11:09 am: it won't be pretty, but it should work

[Lazarus] 11:10 am: Reconfiguring the Fire Angel takes six hours to carefully evacuate all the wounded into reveted tents for their protection

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: Much of the medical equipment is offloaded as well in case things go pear shaped you don't lose the irreplaceable gear

[Dusterboy] 11:11 am: *Frank is overseeing all this with a careful eye*

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: you can all roll int + perception tactis if you have it

[Gabel] 11:11 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 11:11 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (2) = 7

 

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: tactics

[] 11:12 am: (Betsy will still fit inside even with all the warheads right?)

[redwolffclaw] 11:12 am: is tactics disapline?

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: Yes, the three extra missiles take up very little space

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: tactics is a specialty of perception

[] 11:12 am: (Ok.)

[redwolffclaw] 11:12 am: ah ok.

[omegaa6977] 11:12 am: do i have a permenant space at the base ?

[redwolffclaw] 11:13 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[redwolffclaw] 11:13 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (5) = 8

 

[Lazarus] 11:13 am: (permanent space? If you mean a tent to leave stuff, yes)

[Lazarus] 11:14 am: (Anton came in on a barely functional ship that gave up the ghost as it landed)

[omegaa6977] 11:14 am: (was it striped already )

[Dusterboy] 11:15 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4)

[Dusterboy] 11:15 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d4 (2) = 10

 

[Lazarus] 11:17 am: As you prep the ship for battle, it occurs to several of you that even with EMP missiles to subdue the ship, the crew of said ship might not be so subdued

[omegaa6977] 11:17 am: test

[Lazarus] 11:18 am: and if they subdue a ship, they will either have to fix it or do a quick cargo transfer

[Dusterboy] 11:18 am: fail. C-

[Gabel] 11:19 am: Right we gots choices i still have gass grenades and we got plenty of other grenades but gass will knock em out quick and quiet and i doubt they will be prepared for it.

[Dusterboy] 11:19 am: "And we still have gas masks from last tim"

[Gabel] 11:19 am: You can use the covers i created on the ship when we dock for breaching

[Gabel] 11:19 am: (Knew those would come in handy one day)

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 11:20 am: can i get a remote control system so i can jack a nother ship and fly this one ?

[Gabel] 11:21 am: We have enough rifle and pistol ammo to start another war

[Gabel] 11:21 am: So there shouldnt be a problem there

[omegaa6977] 11:21 am: anton holers from the cock pit "if you need me let me know ".

[Gabel] 11:21 am: Unfortunately im not trusting this entire mission on a single gremlin

[Gabel] 11:21 am: So i will be using the derringer when we get there

[omegaa6977] 11:22 am: i might need more arrows eventually

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 11:22 am: nothibng specialised like that is available on this remote base, but you can pick through to salvage avionics from wrecked ships to build something like that

[Gabel] 11:22 am: As you can see from what intel reports there will be three ASERVS

[Gabel] 11:22 am: Those need disabling quick and efficent like

[Gabel] 11:23 am: If we dont take them down fast enough the cargo ships will have time to escape

[Gabel] 11:23 am: I can however disable the cargo ships before that happens with the emp missiles on the derringer

[Gabel] 11:25 am: As for breaching the ships i say we knock em out with gass and breach with frags and assault rifles as we normally would. The feds wont be used to fighting against non lethal gass as browncoats as i so learned dont use non lethal.

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 11:25 am: test

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 11:25 am: oooo i like those options

[Gabel] 11:25 am: Although if we use the nades we wont have them for later.

[Gabel] 11:26 am: Never know when non lethal gass might come in hadny

[Gabel] 11:26 am: hand*

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 11:26 am: not much time to build something for this time, but it can be an option for next mission

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 11:27 am: ill keep you on your toes

[Lazarus] 11:27 am: When the missiles are delivered, Chang who was driving the forklift hands John a data Crystal. "Sergeant Hanson told me to give this to you."

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 11:28 am: no problem, that's fine, I like interactive players

[Gabel] 11:28 am: *Takes the crystal*

[Gabel] 11:29 am: Thanks chang.

[Lazarus] 11:29 am: He will have to take it to the bridge or his cabin to read it

[Gabel] 11:29 am: *Looks at the data*

[Lazarus] 11:29 am: "Good luck." Chang waves as he backs away from the Fire Angel

[Gabel] 11:29 am: Same to you chang.

[Gabel] 11:29 am: *Smiles he knows what he meant*

[Gabel] 11:30 am: *Moves to his cabin to check out the data crystal*

[omegaa6977] 11:31 am: starts drawing control modules on his cad board

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: "Captain Tightpants, Colonel Travis told me were once a Purple belly and didn't know about hasty missile operations. Here is a how to on what we figured out worked during the U-War. You come back and maybe we can spend some time together. Try not to get anything important shot off okay? I might have designs on you. Cynthia"

[Lazarus] 11:32 am: The crystal has data and blueprints on how to launch missiles out the cargo bay without an actual weapon system

[Gabel] 11:32 am: Hmm well this will come in handy.

[omegaa6977] 11:33 am: " if we can disable a ship i would like to strip the avionics just fyi ".

[Lazarus] 11:33 am: however, this is part is in game terms: First, it requires an Easy (3) Intelligence + Heavy Weapons / Missiles roll to get access to the missile's software.

 

Second, an Average (7) Intelligence + Technical Engineering / Programming or Heavy Weapons / Missiles roll is needed to program the missile to ignite and seek the target after a delay of several seconds.

 

Third, an Average (7) Intelligence + Perception / Tactics roll is needed in order to figure out the vectors for an effective missile at

[Dusterboy] 11:33 am: ((Captain Tightpants? lulz and grynz :D))

[Lazarus] 11:33 am: attack

[Lazarus] 11:33 am: Fourth, an Easy (3) Agility + Piloting roll must be made in order to position the launching vessel on those vectors.

 

Fifth, Strength + Athletics / Lifting roll against missile's weight is required to lift and throw to missile out the hatch.

[Gabel] 11:33 am: Can i do the first part now ?

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: Finally, the last roll for the actual missile attack, an Opposed Roll of Intelligence + Heavy Weapons / Missiles to see how well the programmed missile homes in on the target against the ship's evasion, which uses the Ship's Agility + Piloting.

[omegaa6977] 11:34 am: i can program the missles

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: you have 28 hours to do so

[Gabel] 11:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d2)

[Gabel] 11:34 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d2 (2) = 6

 

[Gabel] 11:34 am: well We got access to missiles software

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: this can be a collaborative effort

[Gabel] 11:34 am: Rest is up to our resident pilots

[redwolffclaw] 11:35 am: I guess I can at least help with the heavy lifting

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: As soon as the weapons are loaded, Anton spools up the engines

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: Time for an int + astrogation roll to reach the coordinates in time

[Lazarus] 11:37 am: once the course is laid in, you are all capable of helping with the missiles

[Gabel] 11:37 am: Well i get into my space suite and get into the derringer then ?

[Lazarus] 11:37 am: omega?

[omegaa6977] 11:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[omegaa6977] 11:37 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d10 (9) = 17

 

[Lazarus] 11:37 am: You have 28 hours

[Lazarus] 11:37 am: it's a bit early

[Gabel] 11:37 am: Ah well i do that later then

[Lazarus] 11:37 am: With a roll like that, Anton has gained you a one step bonus when you fire these bad boys

[Gabel] 11:38 am: Nice

[Gabel] 11:38 am: Way to go anton

[omegaa6977] 11:38 am: i am a good pilot what can i say

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: you can't do the next steps until you are ready to actually use them

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:38 am: I guess Adventure never really shaped up to be the pilot

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: oh wait, sorry that was the astrogation roll

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: you arrive 6 hours early then

[omegaa6977] 11:39 am: pilot ?

[Lazarus] 11:39 am: gives you plenty of time to work on the missiles and prep for the batle

[Lazarus] 11:39 am: no real need for the piloting roll. No stress or obstacles to need a roll

[Lazarus] 11:39 am: save them for the fight :-)

[Gabel] 11:39 am: Joe you are in charge of breaching the cargo ships while im out flying my death trap.

[] 11:40 am: (Flying to the danger zone.)

[Lazarus] 11:40 am: However, who is going to go with Jo? She's good but can she take out the entire crew of a cargo ship alone?

[Gabel] 11:40 am: I said she is in charge of breaching not breaching alone !

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:40 am: and he's too bloody flaky

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:40 am: I can NOT have a flaky pilot

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:41 am: Yeah i kind of got that feeling last session

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:41 am: Since he had like 3 times to turn up but turned up late

[Lazarus] 11:41 am: ok, you can work that out during your 6 hour wait

[Gabel] 11:41 am: :D

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:41 am: he's on vacation right now

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:41 am: he does at least let me know when he can't show, but I can't have him as my pilot

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:41 am: Hah i had a laptop with me on my vacation !

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:41 am: When i was still working

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:41 am: me too

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:41 am: lol

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:42 am: Well we still need *Muscle i suppose*

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:42 am: And a pilot for the derringer maybe

[Lazarus] 11:42 am: does anyone what to do anything during the 22 hours of the trip?

[redwolffclaw] 11:42 am: Hey, all i have to do is do a full dodge and keep um busy while people sneek up behind them and kill them.

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:42 am: either would be useful

[] 11:42 am: not really I guess

[redwolffclaw] 11:42 am: I sleep then warm up for the fight

[Lazarus] 11:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 11:43 am:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:43 am: I write my last will and testament to have it be sent to Laura and the fox

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:43 am: In the event of my death

[omegaa6977] 11:43 am: write a good hacking program

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:44 am: Makes sense John would do that, but let's save that for plan Z

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:44 am: I know but it feels right to do it and say that i did it

[Lazarus] 11:44 am: ok Anton

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:44 am: And not find out that plan Z someday happens

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:44 am: And i did not do it

[omegaa6977] 11:44 am: int+hacking?

[] 11:45 am: *Rick checks and tweaks around with Betsy, and once night comes he falls asleep in the drivers seat, trying to forget about what is coming up next.*

[Gabel] 11:45 am: I Make sure the crew is ready with their body armour and weapons i give them weapon training to refresh their skills

[Lazarus] 11:45 am: Anton, roll Tech Eng + d4 + d2

[Gabel] 11:45 am: You think i can reinforce the breaching covers i made ?

[Gabel] 11:45 am: In that time ?

[Gabel] 11:45 am: On the way over i mean

[omegaa6977] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4+d2)

[omegaa6977] 11:46 am:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d2 (2) = 12

 

[Lazarus] 11:46 am: you can try, you have 20+ hours John

[Gabel] 11:46 am: Maybe i can drop a tank on my foot again

[omegaa6977] 11:46 am: maxed it

[Gabel] 11:46 am: okay i do that then

[Gabel] 11:46 am: What to roll

[Gabel] 11:46 am: Int + Craft ?

[] 11:46 am: What is that metal working?

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 11:46 am: You catch a blip on extreme range on ship's scanners

[Gabel] 11:46 am: Yeah

[Lazarus] 11:46 am: Int + metal working

[Gabel] 11:47 am: Basically covers i made you can use to breach from the airlocks and use for coverfire ect

[Gabel] 11:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[Gabel] 11:47 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (6) = 10

 

[] 11:47 am: Rick can assist, if he sees the captain starting his lil project

[Gabel] 11:47 am: Well thats not to shabby

[Gabel] 11:47 am: Rick will most likely see me

[Gabel] 11:47 am: as i probably grab equipment from down in the maintanence room

[omegaa6977] 11:47 am: " i got something on long range scanners ".

[Gabel] 11:48 am: Make your roll to assist then Z oh long range scanner time

[omegaa6977] 11:48 am: 'its on the edge of what i can see but somethings there ".

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: The covers are medium Cover and you upped their Armor from 2 to 4

[] 11:48 am: *Rick would see all the equippement and scrap the captain is hauling, and go see what its all about*

[] 11:48 am: nvm

[Gabel] 11:48 am: Yay my tinkering was worth a damn

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 11:49 am: YOu figure if you change course or go dark, you may avoid detection

[Lazarus] 11:49 am: and you feet are intact

[Gabel] 11:49 am: *Grabs his body armour and what not gets ready*

[Gabel] 11:49 am: Yeah filthy propane tank dropping on my foot

[] 11:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)

[] 11:49 am:

-> 2d10 (2,10 = 12)

 

[redwolffclaw] 11:49 am: I grab my ballistic mesh.

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 11:50 am: how long will course correction take ?

[Gabel] 11:50 am: (And space suite With tape ect)

[] 11:50 am: Well, dunno if Rick had the time to help, or if that moment went by already. I rolled anyways.

[Lazarus] 11:50 am: Rick sees the captain doing some welding and creating portable shields

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 11:50 am: you will have to roll to know

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 11:50 am: int + astrogation

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: has left at 11:50 am+

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:51 am: Would it be a good idea to take the distress beacon with me on the derringer

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: Zeenix has left at 11:51 am+

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:51 am: incase i get hit and go plummeting somewhere and they cant find me

[omegaa6977] 11:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[omegaa6977] 11:51 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (7) = 12

 

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:51 am: good thinking

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:51 am: Kk i take it with me

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 11:51 am: you figure you'll lose 3 hours

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 11:52 am: i maxed the eariler roll you had me do

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 11:52 am: you'll still be 3 hours early

[Gabel] 11:52 am: What can you see on the scanners Anton

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 11:52 am: that was to detect the blip

[omegaa6977] 11:52 am: anton calls the captain foward

[Gabel] 11:52 am: *Moves to the bridge as soon as he said it on coms so im now behind him*

[omegaa6977] 11:53 am: " a blip we can go dark or i can go around that will cost us 3 hours eaither is good ".

[Lazarus] 11:53 am: Anton really lucked out and picked up a blip at a range John wouldn;t have thought was possible

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: Zeenix has left at 11:53 am+

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: Zeenix has entered at 11:53 am+

[Zeenix] 11:53 am: darn backspace!

[Gabel] 11:53 am: Must be advanced scouts

[Zeenix] 11:53 am: and prutt wasnt into roleplaying it seems

[Dusterboy] 11:54 am: Prutt generally isn't, I don't think

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: Rick is impressed with the captain's welding work

[Gabel] 11:54 am: We got time to waste to go around ?

[omegaa6977] 11:54 am: so go dark of go around ?

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: prutt is the forum curmudgeon

[omegaa6977] 11:54 am: we are 6 hours ahead of schudle

[Gabel] 11:55 am: (To make this clear)

[Zeenix] 11:55 am: *Rick whistles, while he signs his name on the shield he worked on*

[Gabel] 11:55 am: (If we go around thats 3 less hours we can sort the missile system out ?

[omegaa6977] 11:56 am: if we go dark we might be adrift while we could be working

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: you are 6 hours ahead, if you go around, you will lose 3 of those hours, if you go dark, you won't lose more than 20 minutes, but you have to hope they don't detect you

[Gabel] 11:56 am: Kk lets play this safe

[Gabel] 11:56 am: we go around

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: in either case, you will arrive with plenty of time to reprogram the missiles

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: ok

[Gabel] 11:56 am: Might as well make the most of our time

[Lazarus] 11:57 am: you arrive with 3 hours to do whatever you are going to do

[omegaa6977] 11:57 am: going around then ?

[Lazarus] 11:57 am: you have to roll for each missile

[Lazarus] 11:57 am: yes you went around

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:58 am: I have a bad feeling about this derringer trip i know Johns supposed to be a good pilot but hell my rolls always fail me lol

[Lazarus] 11:58 am: you can all roll int + perception

[redwolffclaw] 11:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[redwolffclaw] 11:58 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 2

 

[Gabel] 11:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 11:58 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (3) = 8

 

[redwolffclaw] 11:58 am: i suck

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:58 am: I'm not all that happy about it either, but you can ensure I will not let bad luck to kill you

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:59 am: Well i appreciate that laz i do

[Dusterboy] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4)

[Dusterboy] 11:59 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d4 (2) = 4

 

[Lazarus] 11:59 am: You think you could mount a BIG bayonet on the ship and gut the Purplebelly ships red

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:59 am: Although i have to say

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:59 am: The captain is 100% Reynolds in the fact of his rolls

[omegaa6977] 11:59 am: me roll ?

[Dusterboy] 11:59 am: Looks lke the Gabgabdust has got on my dice again :(

[Zeenix] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+6)

[Zeenix] 11:59 am:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 6 (6) = 10

 

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:59 am: I've never allowed PCs to die from bad luck, but you are right about his rolls

[Zeenix] 11:59 am: whoopsie

[Zeenix] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Zeenix] 11:59 am:

-> 1d6 (2)

 

[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: yes omega, I did say all :-)

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:00 pm: And i try to follow your advice as much as you can just would suck to die after a long break haha

[Zeenix] 12:00 pm: so I rolled 6

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 12:00 pm: what do i roll to write the hacking program

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:00 pm: as i can*

[redwolffclaw] 12:00 pm: we gonna be starting the battle now or are people still getting ready?

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 12:00 pm: int + hacking

[Gabel] 12:01 pm: Well i rolled an 8

[omegaa6977] 12:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[omegaa6977] 12:01 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d8 (4) = 6

 

[Gabel] 12:01 pm: Which is like me rolling a godlike roll

[Gabel] 12:01 pm: anything above 6 is Happy days for me

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 12:01 pm: what do i roll 4 the hacking program

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:01 pm: You remember Travis said something about Q-ships, you look into the cortex and find a reference

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 12:01 pm: sry scrolled

[Dusterboy] 12:02 pm: That's because you've passed your "Can't roll for toffee" disease onto me. . .

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:02 pm: essentially a freighter armed with hiden guns for commerce raiding

[omegaa6977] 12:02 pm: hacking

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:02 pm: you might be able to get closer if you tried that

[omegaa6977] 12:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)

[omegaa6977] 12:02 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (2) = 6

 

[omegaa6977] 12:02 pm: yucky program

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:02 pm: What

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:02 pm: The fedz actually fall for that trick

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 12:02 pm: you know that a 6 is not a good program

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:03 pm: after an entire war with it would have think they learned lol

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:03 pm: I did say MIGHT

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 12:03 pm: i do recompileing

[redwolffclaw] 12:03 pm: (you are forgetting who rolled the 2....)

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:03 pm: Well these are trade lanes right

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:03 pm: tht was some time ago, it's been almost 10 years, people that knew those lessons have gotten promoted out of ASREVs

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:03 pm: True

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: Lets try it

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: :)

[Gabel] 12:04 pm: Alright Anton

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 12:04 pm: ok, you can get one more roll before yo uhave to work on the missiles

[Gabel] 12:04 pm: We will try posing as a freighter

[Gabel] 12:04 pm: To get closer to the ships

[Gabel] 12:04 pm: You up for that

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: which considering you ARE a frieghter, the first part should work

[Gabel] 12:05 pm: Yeah the disguise part we have down to a hitch

[Gabel] 12:05 pm: Its the convincing part

[Gabel] 12:05 pm: You think you can patch coms through to the Derringer

[Gabel] 12:05 pm: I can do the talking

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Each missile requires an Int + Tech Eng roll

[omegaa6977] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)

[omegaa6977] 12:06 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (8) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: or int + Hvy Wpns / Missiles

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 12:06 pm: 11 is better

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:06 pm: One thing i am happy about though since the crew has changed so much with people comming and going

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:06 pm: the captain really has had to step up and be a jack of all trades kind of guy

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 12:07 pm: yes, okay, but you doubt that will break a military grade computer

[omegaa6977] 12:07 pm: Int + Tech Eng roll

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: you can use plot points

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:07 pm: it does help

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 12:07 pm: good starting point

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 12:07 pm: yes

[omegaa6977] 12:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[omegaa6977] 12:07 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d8 (1) = 7

 

[Gabel] 12:08 pm: How much does he need to hit the target or is there no target ?

[Gabel] 12:08 pm: Oh wait target was posted further up forgot that

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: red needs to organize whoever is going to board any ship you manage to disable

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: Second, an Average (7) Intelligence + Technical Engineering / Programming or Heavy Weapons / Missiles roll is needed to program the missile to ignite and seek the target after a delay of several seconds.

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: so one is good

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: two more rolls

[omegaa6977] 12:08 pm: Int + Tech Eng roll

[omegaa6977] 12:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[omegaa6977] 12:09 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d8 (8) = 13

 

[omegaa6977] 12:09 pm: Int + Tech Eng roll

[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: one to go

[Gabel] 12:09 pm: (I guess i start getting ready in the derringer reconfiguring the stuff that Mick did to it)

[omegaa6977] 12:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[omegaa6977] 12:09 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d8 (5) = 9

 

[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: all three are set

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: thse are the last three steps, but have to wait for the fight

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: Third, an Average (7) Intelligence + Perception / Tactics roll is needed in order to figure out the vectors for an effective missile attack.

 

Fourth, an Easy (3) Agility + Piloting roll must be made in order to position the launching vessel on those vectors.

 

Fifth, Strength + Athletics / Lifting roll against missile's weight is required to lift and throw to missile out the hatch.

[Gabel] 12:10 pm: Shit

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: the target for the lift is 7

[Gabel] 12:10 pm: Strength :p

[Gabel] 12:10 pm: I should totally have been lifting it !

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: I told everyone strength does get used

[Gabel] 12:11 pm: Time for my strength to finally shine and im not there *Single tear is shed for this day*

[Gabel] 12:11 pm: Hey i have 8 Str

[Gabel] 12:11 pm: !

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: who is going to be in the airlock?

[redwolffclaw] 12:11 pm: I can help with the lifting.

[Gabel] 12:11 pm: But you have to admit laz

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: and who is going to board?

[Gabel] 12:11 pm: It has become a dump stat of sorts

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: John roll int + perception

[Gabel] 12:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 12:12 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (5) = 8

 

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:12 pm: Frank is a terrible combatant, he is best to be in the airlock

[Gabel] 12:12 pm: Frank

[Gabel] 12:12 pm: Your on Airlock duty

[Gabel] 12:12 pm: Since you arent trained for fighting but fixing people.

[Dusterboy] 12:13 pm: Okay

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:13 pm: only person left to go with Jo is Richard

[Gabel] 12:13 pm: Richard you need to breach with Joe

[Dusterboy] 12:13 pm: ((Should I suit up for this?))

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: Zeenix has left at 12:13 pm+

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:13 pm: I guess our medical personel are out of the question for a breach

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:13 pm: however, if you can roll a 7 on int + perception again, you will have brought one or more of the nurses and medics with you

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: (Yes you will have to be in a suit Duster)

[Gabel] 12:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[Gabel] 12:14 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (5) = 8

 

[Gabel] 12:14 pm: YEAH !

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Look at me

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: ...

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: Zeenix has entered at 12:14 pm+

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:14 pm: you can have two of the NPCs

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: This is going to bite me in the ass when im flying isnt it

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:14 pm: That is up to your rolls

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: lol i say that because im rolling good now

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:14 pm: I do not have any plans to kill you

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Karma likes to be a b***h

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: Anyway 2 people with Richard and Joe ?

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:15 pm: Nurses Jedidia Wilkes Nancy Ling Medics: Jack Fisher Deng Shihao

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:15 pm: any two of those

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: Deng has been in war before right ?

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: He knows his way around rifles ect or should do ?

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:16 pm: Wilks was in the U-war

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:16 pm: Fisher is the gung ho guy

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:16 pm: Ling seems timid

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:16 pm: Deng seems young, but steady

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:16 pm: Gung ho guy is bad idea but he needs experience somehow to learn not to be so gung ho

[omegaa6977] 12:16 pm: i guess ill stay in the ship wating for the boarding party to do there work or can i beard too

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:17 pm: But it could compromise the mission

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:17 pm: your call

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:17 pm: Deng has been in it before

[omegaa6977] 12:17 pm: board i ment

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:17 pm: Wilks and Deng

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: best place for the pilot in this case

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:17 pm: ok

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:17 pm: Since deng and wilks were with me down on planet

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:18 pm: When i almost killed them crashing our shuttle lol

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: Jo will lead Richard, Shihao, and Jedidia on the boarding party

[Dusterboy] 12:18 pm: *Frank gets his space suit on and goes to the air lock, where he puts his helmet on.*

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: You can easily patch the comms from the fighter through the Fire Angel's system

[Dusterboy] 12:18 pm: "All set here, Captain" he radios

[Gabel] 12:19 pm: *Puts on his space helmet* All set here in a sec as well *Gets him self seated all nice and proper like*

[redwolffclaw] 12:19 pm: I am ready

[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: You have the Gremlin mounted and ready as well. This gives you three shots Anton

[omegaa6977] 12:19 pm: ill keep the engines running have fun over there

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: Ship's Int d4 + base piloting skill

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: Frank has the three missiles in the airlock

[Gabel] 12:20 pm: *Sayin to himself as he dusts off the dashboard of the derringer* Been to long comming i guess the past catches up to us even if we like it or not *Takes out his pocket watch*

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: John has five heavier missiles on the fighter

[Gabel] 12:20 pm: + Emp ?

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: 2 kinetic, 3 emp

[Gabel] 12:21 pm: Looks like im fighting for the other team this time round jackson *Looking at the pocket watch almost looking for answers*

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: fire angel has a total of 6 kinetic

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: as per the intel, Anton picks up a total of 9 targets on long range scanners

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: If you are going to play Q-Ship, now is the time to start your bluff

[Gabel] 12:22 pm: I guess we hail them first ?

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: up to you

[Gabel] 12:23 pm: Do they know our ships name via scanners or not ?

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Is the ship moving or stationary?

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Not until they get a lot closer

[Gabel] 12:24 pm: Well would make no sense for a Q-Ship not to be moving i guess ?

[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: again yout cal

[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: you could be playing lame

[Gabel] 12:24 pm: Damaged ?

[Gabel] 12:24 pm: I suppose

[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: an option

[Gabel] 12:25 pm: lol suppose we could bluff about having a damaged thermal coil or some shit

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d8 (5) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: The convoy keeps to its course, but enters long range

[Gabel] 12:27 pm: Well lets just keep moving

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d8 (5) = 10

 

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: As you transition to medium range, you are hailed.

[Gabel] 12:27 pm: I answer the hail

[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: "Unidentified freighter. This is Alliance convoy PQ17. Keep your distance and send your ident code."

[Gabel] 12:28 pm: Oh fuck can we fake those ?

[Gabel] 12:29 pm: (OOC)

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: you can always try

[omegaa6977] 12:29 pm: i can try

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: Int + Hacking

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: I recommend plot points

[omegaa6977] 12:29 pm: 3 plot points ?

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: ok, that will give you a bonus d6

[Gabel] 12:30 pm: im going to hang of with leadership for the fighting

[Gabel] 12:30 pm: We will need it

[omegaa6977] 12:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8+d6)

[omegaa6977] 12:30 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (4) = 16

 

[Gabel] 12:30 pm: Woa nice roll

[Gabel] 12:30 pm: As far as i know ASERVS are emp shielded right ?

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: as a matter of fact, you know asrevs are not armored at all

[redwolffclaw] 12:31 pm: brb one sec bio

[omegaa6977] 12:31 pm: good enough ?

[Gabel] 12:31 pm: Oh well that will make it easier to disable them

[Gabel] 12:32 pm: but in theory

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (2) = 8

 

[Gabel] 12:32 pm: I should emp the freighters not the ASERVS :P

[Gabel] 12:32 pm: since disabling not destroying the cargo is a priority

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: "Freighter Thor's Hammer, what is your business?"

[Gabel] 12:33 pm: (What areas are close by where a freighter would stop by ?)

[omegaa6977] 12:33 pm: ( your up captian )

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: You are in deep space

[Gabel] 12:33 pm: (I know but we would be comming from somewhere right)

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: not at all, deep space interception

[Gabel] 12:33 pm: (I thought this was a freight lane but this is deep space off the trafic lanes ?)

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: as for which planet.. is a logical start point, hang on

[omegaa6977] 12:35 pm: (following a old distress call lost it but it came fom this quadrant you heard anything )

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: Regina is close enough to be believeable

[redwolffclaw] 12:35 pm: back

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: It is off the beaten track

[Gabel] 12:36 pm: We started off in regina but our Astrogation system took a hit when we were hit by independants we fled from them and ended up in the middle of nowhere.

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: not uncommon for a wartime convoy

[omegaa6977] 12:36 pm: ( we needed to have this figured out b4 hand )

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: roll willpower + influence

[Gabel] 12:37 pm: And my gorram pilot cant figure out whats what gorram useless son of a gun.

[Gabel] 12:37 pm: (Haha)

[Gabel] 12:37 pm: (Sec)

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 12:37 pm: i need a big hacking program

[Gabel] 12:38 pm: (Had to make it sound like i was one unhappy bunny)

[omegaa6977] 12:38 pm: )hey(

[Gabel] 12:38 pm: (You didnt really do that though Anton lol)

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 12:38 pm: THUMPTHUMPTHUMPT

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 12:38 pm: sounds like he got you with all ten wheels

[Gabel] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d6)

[Gabel] 12:39 pm:

-> 1d12 (8)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d6 (5) = 15

 

[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 12:39 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,1 = 7)

 

[Dusterboy] 12:39 pm: Oooo - nice roll

[Gabel] 12:40 pm: Influence John has a knack it comes down to dice in the end

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 12:40 pm: i knows its just for show but antons fellers are hurt on paper

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: "Thor's Hammer, close in and slave your controls to ours. we will upload a course to Ezra for repairs."

[omegaa6977] 12:41 pm: (ooo open port for hacking )

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 12:41 pm: yeah, makes for good color though

[Gabel] 12:42 pm: Roger that thanks for the assist.

[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: as you close, anton can roll int + d4 +d2 to scan the convoy

[omegaa6977] 12:42 pm: ( can any one help in hacking )

[omegaa6977] 12:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4+d2)

[omegaa6977] 12:42 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d2 (1) = 9

 

[Gabel] 12:42 pm: Maybe a plot point to scan ?

[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: no one else has the skill

[Gabel] 12:42 pm: Or not

[omegaa6977] 12:43 pm: ( only 2 left )

[Gabel] 12:43 pm: (True good to save a couple for the actual fight)

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: anton can see the three asrevs, three larger freighters, two smaller ones, and what looks like a fueler

[omegaa6977] 12:44 pm: info relayed

[Gabel] 12:44 pm: Did the scans pickup anything ?

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: Range drops to short, all of your weapons are in range now

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: anton can roll scanners again, but risks being detected

[Gabel] 12:45 pm: okay dont then

[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: "Thor's Hammer release your controls."

[Gabel] 12:45 pm: Priority targets are the ASERVS take out their firepower i will disable a freighter in the initial confusion

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 12:45 pm: how i get plot points back

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: One of the Asrevs alters course slightly to close on you.

[Gabel] 12:46 pm: *Primes his derringer* Time to go people lets

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 12:46 pm: I award them

[omegaa6977] 12:46 pm: i relase controls ready to take them back

[omegaa6977] 12:46 pm: i try to slowly worm in to the ship to cause havock

[Gabel] 12:47 pm: Wait what ?

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: anton sees the ship's control blink as remote access takes over

[omegaa6977] 12:47 pm: its only flight controls

[Gabel] 12:47 pm: Yeah uh... we need those to you know blow up their ships.

[omegaa6977] 12:48 pm: ill get the ship from here

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: "Thor's Hammer, we read your ID as the Fire Angel! You are a wanted Rebel simpathyzer! Stand by for boarding!"

[redwolffclaw] 12:49 pm: Way to go hot shots

[Gabel] 12:49 pm: FIRE FIRE FIRE *Undocks his derringer*

[omegaa6977] 12:49 pm: to the crew lets have fun here they come

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: The ASREV begins to pivot

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: ok, the three ships will roll init

[Gabel] 12:49 pm: Omegaa

[Gabel] 12:49 pm: Should have fired first

[omegaa6977] 12:49 pm: uses the open port that has control of our flight controlls to get on the other ship and goes to work

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: the fire angel rolls 2d4

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:50 pm: What can Omega do with his hacking im just wondering

[omegaa6977] 12:50 pm: 2d4 + ?

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:50 pm: Why he dident just fire the missiles

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: 2d4 period, this is ship's init

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: the derringer rolls d10+d4

[redwolffclaw] 12:51 pm: oh lordy

[omegaa6977] 12:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4)

[omegaa6977] 12:51 pm:

-> 2d4 (1,1 = 2)

 

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:51 pm: he'd have to roll crazy good

[omegaa6977] 12:51 pm: last

[Gabel] 12:51 pm: Wait wait wait

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: ok

[Gabel] 12:52 pm: Omega had it in his head he was going to hack their ship i dont think omega knows how hard it would be

[Gabel] 12:52 pm: I wanted the ship to fire as soon as it was in range because we had the advantage

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 12:53 pm: are we hosed now ?

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: gabel, roll int + piloting

[Gabel] 12:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 12:53 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (5) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: you can use plot points

[Gabel] 12:53 pm: Oh

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: you can reroll

[Gabel] 12:54 pm: Can i activate leadership for this part ?

[Gabel] 12:54 pm: For the fighting part that is

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: you can

[Gabel] 12:54 pm: Advisable ?

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: but it will only count for the ASREVs

[Gabel] 12:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6+1d4)

[Gabel] 12:54 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (6)+ 1d4 (1) = 14

 

[Gabel] 12:54 pm: 14 on my pilot

[Gabel] 12:54 pm: 2 plot points used

[Dusterboy] 12:54 pm: *Frank over the radio* "Captain - what's going on?"

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: you see anton about to release the ship's controls before he does it

[Gabel] 12:55 pm: So i can tell Anton not to ?

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: you have slaved the derringer to the fireangel, so you see the repeater, and yes you can

[Gabel] 12:56 pm: I yell at anton to Fire on the ASERV and not to release control

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: i wanted to use the open port they have controlling us to hack them to turn off grave or vent all atmo

[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: anton will have to roll int + piloting to abort

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 12:57 pm: hacking military grade controls is very difficult 15+

[omegaa6977] 12:57 pm: mid bulk freighter ?

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: yes

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: should i not have relased controls

[omegaa6977] 12:58 pm: 1 plot point

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 12:58 pm: it could work, but there are three escorts and only one is connected

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: ok

[omegaa6977] 12:58 pm: + ?

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: d2

[omegaa6977] 12:59 pm: 1 = 3 for me when piloting

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: yep

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: so d6

[omegaa6977] 12:59 pm: still d2 ?

[omegaa6977] 12:59 pm: ok

[omegaa6977] 12:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10+d6)

[omegaa6977] 12:59 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d10 (9)+ 1d6 (5) = 17

 

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (2) = 8

 

[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: anton hears john's frantic shot and aborts the connection in ample time

[Gabel] 1:01 pm: Then i yell again fire fire like i said last time and undock.

[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: however, the feedback of the abrupt disconnect scrambles the ASREV's systems just long enough for it to get no init roll, giving the fire angel a free shot

[omegaa6977] 1:01 pm: mases fire controls

[omegaa6977] 1:01 pm: mashes

[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: anton gets 2 plot points

[Gabel] 1:01 pm: Push that big red button

[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: firing is d4 + your base piloting skill

[omegaa6977] 1:02 pm: roll which to fire ?

[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: you can use plot points if you like

[omegaa6977] 1:02 pm: still 1=3 ?

[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: yes AND...

[omegaa6977] 1:03 pm: 2 points i think

[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:03 pm: Do I need to roll anything yet?

[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: john has activated his leadership, so you get a +2 step bonus to all skills related to destroying or disabling the asrevs

[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: that meands you roll d4+d10

[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:03 pm: not yet, the airlock isn;t open

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: you have 3 plot points at the moment omega

[omegaa6977] 1:04 pm: +6 plot points basically

[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:04 pm: kk

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: however, the asrev is only a 3 to hit

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: can't look at it tht way

[Gabel] 1:04 pm: *On coms to frank* Get ready to fire on the ASERVS Im about to undock!

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: the bonus you get on piloting does count if you use them for something else, so you have three

[omegaa6977] 1:05 pm: to the group points or no points ?

[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:05 pm: you an roll int + tech to open the airlock yourself

[Dusterboy] 1:05 pm: "Roger that, Captain"

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: john will have to roll d10 + pilot/fighter to undock

[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 1:06 pm: Technical engineering?

[Gabel] 1:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)

[Gabel] 1:06 pm:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d8 (7) = 10

 

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: I'd save the points for a moving target omega

[Gabel] 1:06 pm: 10 on undock

[omegaa6977] 1:07 pm: k

[omegaa6977] 1:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+d10)

[omegaa6977] 1:07 pm:

-> 1d4 (3)+ 1d10 (3) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: you'll need a plot point to avoid damage

[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 1:08 pm: yes

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: The Asrev is hit and staggers

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: roll d6 damage anton

[Dusterboy] 1:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Dusterboy] 1:08 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (3) = 6

 

[omegaa6977] 1:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[omegaa6977] 1:08 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)

 

[Dusterboy] 1:09 pm: Oh, and a couple of plot points

[omegaa6977] 1:09 pm: " goram dud "

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: but the hastily launched missile does minimal damage

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: you just need one duster

[Gabel] 1:09 pm: :(

[Gabel] 1:09 pm: Only 1 damage on a missile

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: the airlock begins to open on the fire angel

[Gabel] 1:10 pm: good thing i talked to that ammo lady about more ammo

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: the other two ASREVs are surprised, but begin to maneuver, the convoy slowly begins to pivot away from the shooting

[omegaa6977] 1:11 pm: (2 more missles 2 more targets )

[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: did you spend the plot point to undock gabel?

[Gabel] 1:11 pm: What did i need a plot point ?

[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: you only rolled a 10

[Gabel] 1:11 pm: Only !

[Gabel] 1:11 pm: Okay plot point spent

[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: you need an 11 to undock at speed safely

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: normally you only need a 7

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: ok, top of next round

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: ship inits

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: 2d4 for fire angel

[omegaa6977] 1:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4)

[omegaa6977] 1:12 pm:

-> 2d4 (3,3 = 6)

 

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: d10+d4 for john

[Gabel] 1:12 pm: Laz can my Derringer Machine guns rip a new @hole into the thrusters of the ASERV trying to get away from the angel ?

[Gabel] 1:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+4)

[Gabel] 1:12 pm:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 4 (4) = 13

 

[Gabel] 1:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)

[Gabel] 1:12 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)

 

[Gabel] 1:12 pm: 10 Init for me

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: deaconabyss has left at 1:12 pm+

[omegaa6977] 1:12 pm: ( this thing flies like a tank )

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d6 (2) = 7

 

[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: the derringer goes first

[Gabel] 1:13 pm: Thats because your flying a freighter lol

[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: The cannon is vehicle scale, you really can't hurt ship with it, it's for ground targets

[Gabel] 1:13 pm: Against specilized crafts built for war

[Gabel] 1:14 pm: Crap okay can i target the other two from where i am ?

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: Zeenix has left at 1:14 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: frank will not be able to launch missiles this round, he's got to wait for the airlock to open first

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: Zeenix has entered at 1:14 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: you will have to beat their piloting roll, but yes you can try john

[Gabel] 1:15 pm: They should be shaken up right the first ASERV even if minimal damage

[Gabel] 1:15 pm: I will make a strafe run at the ASERV nearest the angel to take it out of combat (I have 3 Emp correct ?)

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: not really shaken, they are professionals

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: strafing with the cannon will just waste ammo

[Gabel] 1:16 pm: Lets see how professional they are when i shove this missile into their thrusters sending them hurling into the other ASERVS

[Gabel] 1:16 pm: Did they Pivot towards the other Aservs ?

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: once again you have 2 kinetic and 3 emp missiles on your fighter

[Gabel] 1:17 pm: Oh i thought i had 3 of each

[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: the asrevs pivoted in toward the fire angels, they are surprised to see you appear out of the cargo container

[Gabel] 1:17 pm: np

[Gabel] 1:17 pm: Are they in the line of sight from the other aservs

[Gabel] 1:17 pm: So if i emped their systems they would be dead in the water and act as like a small shield for the angel ?

[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: they are moving to support each other

[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: you will have to beat their plioting roll to get a shot

[omegaa6977] 1:18 pm: " any more duds like that ad we are humped "

[Gabel] 1:18 pm: kk lets go

[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: roll d10 + piloting with the leadership bonus

[Gabel] 1:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d12)

[Gabel] 1:18 pm:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d12 (5) = 12

 

[Gabel] 1:19 pm: Wait just standard piloting or Fighters ?

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8;d10+d8;d10+d8)

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d8 (2) = 11

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d8 (8) = 10

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d8 (8) = 18

 

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: John has the drop on two, including the damagedone, but the third guy is all over john

[Gabel] 1:20 pm: Eep

[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: you can still fire first

[Gabel] 1:20 pm: I figure i would save my plot points for dodging as well

[Gabel] 1:20 pm: I fire first

[omegaa6977] 1:20 pm: i will get shot i assume

[Gabel] 1:21 pm: My first space combat i must admit

[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: john will roll d4+d8

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: you can add plot points

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: kinetic or emp?

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: Two of the asrevs are busy with the fighters omega

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: you just have to deal with the damaged one

[omegaa6977] 1:23 pm: that helps

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: roll gabel

[Gabel] 1:23 pm: Can i add plot points ?

[Gabel] 1:23 pm: Ah yes

[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: as it says above, yes

[Gabel] 1:24 pm: Im just thinking that i might need them to dodge lol

[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: you also got 2 plot points for the excellent bluff giving you 7

[Gabel] 1:24 pm: Oh

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: your roll to hit the one you are following

[Gabel] 1:25 pm: 1 roll right ?

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: yes

[Gabel] 1:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 1:25 pm:

-> 1d4 (2)+ 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 5

 

[Gabel] 1:25 pm: fuck

[Gabel] 1:25 pm: fuckfuck

[Gabel] 1:25 pm: 3 plot points used

[Gabel] 1:25 pm: so

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: roll is 7 for minimal

[Gabel] 1:25 pm: min 3 ?

[Gabel] 1:25 pm: yeah =/

[Gabel] 1:25 pm: Oh and Kinetic for first missile

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d6 (1) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: the asrev dodges

[Gabel] 1:26 pm: Yeah im never going to hit them with those skills LOL

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: now the other one shoots at john

[omegaa6977] 1:26 pm: )Ching-wah tsao duh liou mahng - Frog-humping sonofabitch.) <- thats more appropriate

[Gabel] 1:26 pm: I hope this bucket of bolts can dodge for shit

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 5

 

[Gabel] 1:26 pm: Dear lord in heaven tell me thats to hit

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: your evade john as second action

[redwolffclaw] 1:27 pm: what colorful language

[Gabel] 1:27 pm: So what do i roll now

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: (It's from the series. I use that particularone in real life)

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: 2d1o

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: 2d10

[Gabel] 1:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)

[Gabel] 1:27 pm:

-> 2d10 (4,6 = 10)

 

[Gabel] 1:28 pm: Wait wait wait

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: John snaps off a missile that fails to strike and evades one fired at him

[Gabel] 1:28 pm: the 1d4+1d8 does not get leadership bonus ?

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: now what

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: that was counting the bonus

[Gabel] 1:28 pm: Well shit 1d4+1d4 is the bonus

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: your heavy weapons is only d4 + ship's alertness of dr

[Gabel] 1:28 pm: without the bonus

[Gabel] 1:29 pm: Ah i thought you said you could use piloting for heavy weapons

[Gabel] 1:29 pm: Evil bastard

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: right, the derigner's scanner suite isn't good

[Gabel] 1:29 pm: Well at least i HAD heavy weapons *pwew*

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: ok, the damaged asrev maneuvers to shoot at the fire angel

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d8 (4) = 8

 

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: anton now rolls d8+d12=d2

[omegaa6977] 1:30 pm: test?

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: d8+d12+d2

[Gabel] 1:31 pm: Oh thats not bad

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: and he only has to beat an 8

[omegaa6977] 1:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)

[omegaa6977] 1:31 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (10)+ 1d2 (1) = 19

 

[Gabel] 1:31 pm: Can he make such an amazing dodge that he make the missile turn on itself and blow that ASERV up

[Gabel] 1:31 pm: lol

[Gabel] 1:32 pm: Shit that was almost perfect

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: Anton snap rolls and hauls the pride around causing the entire spaceframe to groan under the strain

[omegaa6977] 1:32 pm: "stop trying to deliver those shots by hand use the launcher next time "

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: you can fire again from point blank range

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: that will give you at total of...

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: d4+d12 with all bonuses

[omegaa6977] 1:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+d12)

[omegaa6977] 1:33 pm:

-> 1d4 (3)+ 1d12 (12) = 15

 

[Gabel] 1:33 pm: Please dont miss

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d6 (4) = 7

 

[omegaa6977] 1:33 pm: that work ?

[Gabel] 1:34 pm: These situations are really fucking hectic

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: roll d6 damage

[Gabel] 1:34 pm: So few rockets one misses and your like... well shit

[omegaa6977] 1:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[omegaa6977] 1:34 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)

 

[Gabel] 1:34 pm: Are you... kidding me

[omegaa6977] 1:34 pm: "who loaded all these goram duds " "wuh duh ma huh ta duh fung-kwong duh wai-shung doh " - Holy mother of god and all her wacky nephews

[Dusterboy] 1:35 pm: ((Like i said, your bad roll dust has shifted onto our dice, Gabe))

[Gabel] 1:35 pm: (Yeah and thats not fucking good at all we have so few missiles)

[Gabel] 1:35 pm: (Rolling bad on a damage roll just botches everything sure you can do everything else well but when you have no ammo left your sitting there with your pants down lol)

[omegaa6977] 1:35 pm: ( i should have hacked )

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: however, the missile entered one of the ASREVs main thruster ports and cored through to the fuel storage, the liquid hydrogen ignites and when the actinic flare recedes, the escort is gone

[Gabel] 1:36 pm: Laz saves the day

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: not with a 15 to hit versus a 7 dodge

[Gabel] 1:36 pm: Ah yeah

[omegaa6977] 1:36 pm: only one off from max

[redwolffclaw] 1:37 pm: when did Omega learn to bullseye wamp rats?

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: contentbuddy has left at 1:37 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: the convoy sees the asrev explode and begins to scatter

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: slowly accellerating as they are only freighters

[Zeenix] 1:37 pm: (Great shot kid, that was one in a million)

[Gabel] 1:37 pm: *On coms* Scan the freighters i need to know which one to EMP For medical supplies

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: except of the two small ones which ignite some sort of rocket boosters and speed away at a speed that the fire angel couldn't match

[omegaa6977] 1:38 pm: scanning

[Dusterboy] 1:38 pm: ((Now we can all go home - no, wait, we can't. Blast :())

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: scanning roll would be d4+2d2

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: third action

[Gabel] 1:39 pm: Rocket boosters o.O

[omegaa6977] 1:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+2d2)

[omegaa6977] 1:39 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 2d2 (2,1 = 3) = 4

 

[Gabel] 1:39 pm: I should have shot the small freighters with emps just to get those boosters

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: perhaps the proximity of the explosion rattled the scanners and they return no information

[Gabel] 1:39 pm: I doubt i can scan with the derringer

[omegaa6977] 1:39 pm: emp the fuler

[Dusterboy] 1:39 pm: Too late now. . .

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: top of next round

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: roll init

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: 2d4 for fire angel

[omegaa6977] 1:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4)

[omegaa6977] 1:40 pm:

-> 2d4 (1,4 = 5)

 

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d6 (2) = 4

 

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: LOL

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: What was my init again ?

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: wow

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: the freight goes before the escorts

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: the fire angel actually won init

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: how the fuck

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: lol

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: d10+d4 gabel

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: 1d10+1d4 ?

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d4)

[Gabel] 1:40 pm:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d4 (4) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: john goes first

[Gabel] 1:41 pm: I barely go before escorts :p

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: out fly these buggers

[Gabel] 1:41 pm: Well since i dont want these fucking freighters getting away

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: d10+d12

[Gabel] 1:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d12)

[Gabel] 1:41 pm:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d12 (7) = 13

 

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d8 (2) = 4

 

[Gabel] 1:41 pm: I emp the shit out of them

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: you hug up on one of the asrev and get to point blank

[Gabel] 1:42 pm: Oh Kenetic for Aserv then

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: gives you and extra +1 step to hit

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: d4+d10

[Gabel] 1:42 pm: and thats 1d4+1d10 ?

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: aye

[Gabel] 1:42 pm: + plot points right ?

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: if you want

[Gabel] 1:43 pm: Well lets wing it

[Gabel] 1:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d10)

[Gabel] 1:43 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1d10 (5) = 6

 

[Gabel] 1:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d+4)

[Gabel] 1:43 pm:

-> 1d (0)+ 4 (4) = 4

 

[Gabel] 1:43 pm: Woups did that wrong

[Gabel] 1:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)

[Gabel] 1:43 pm:

-> 1d4 (2)

 

[Gabel] 1:43 pm: 2 plot points so an 8

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d6 (5) = 15

 

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: swing and a miss sports fans

[Gabel] 1:43 pm: Do i ever catch a break

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: Frank, the airlock is open

[Gabel] 1:44 pm: Frank time to pop out some missiles like they were candy

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: Third, an Average (7) Intelligence + Perception roll is needed in order to figure out the vectors for an effective missile attack.

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: go anton

[omegaa6977] 1:44 pm: do i roll that ?

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: anton rolls your piloting

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: d8+d12+d2

[omegaa6977] 1:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2)

[omegaa6977] 1:45 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (6)+ 1d2 (2) = 14

 

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: frank rolls 2d6

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d8 (6) = 16

 

[Dusterboy] 1:45 pm: Okay, so. . .

[omegaa6977] 1:45 pm: move in to intercept

[Gabel] 1:45 pm: Laz keeps maxing his dodge rolls

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: the asrev outflies the fire angel and gets into a pursuit posistion

[Dusterboy] 1:46 pm: I'm using a plot point for this, too

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: ok

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: 2d6=d2

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: 2d6+d2

[omegaa6977] 1:46 pm: ill use 1 pp after the fact to make mine a 17

[omegaa6977] 1:46 pm: unless not worf it

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: ok omega

[Dusterboy] 1:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4+d2)

[Dusterboy] 1:46 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d2 (2) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: it is, you end up able to fire

[omegaa6977] 1:47 pm: i do it

[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:47 pm: Man

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: you've got the vector figured out frank

[Dusterboy] 1:47 pm: "Missile away, Skipper" *Frank on coms*

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: hang on

[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:47 pm: Space combat is hectic

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: not yet frank, you still have to pick it up

[Gabel] 1:48 pm: Show us your muscles frank

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: Strength + Athletics (7) roll against missile's weight is required to lift and throw to missile out the hatch.

[Dusterboy] 1:48 pm: Okay

[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:48 pm: It is

[Gabel] 1:48 pm: Your big burly muscles

[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:48 pm: how do you think I feel

[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:49 pm: I have to trck your bonuses

[Gabel] 1:49 pm: Wait wasnt Jo going to help with that or not ?

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: she's with boarding team

[redwolffclaw] 1:49 pm: am I there to help?

[redwolffclaw] 1:49 pm: or am I waiting to invade?

[Dusterboy] 1:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4+d2)

[Dusterboy] 1:49 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d2 (1) = 7

 

[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:49 pm: I think i got the init and hit thing down to a notch now though

[Zeenix] 1:49 pm: (I think we are red.)

[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:49 pm: 1d4+1d8 to hit 1d10+1d4 for init

[Zeenix] 1:49 pm: (Waitin I mean)

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: frank grunts and strains, but he gets it done

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: ok the to hit rolls

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: anton d4+d8

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: frank 2d4

[omegaa6977] 1:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+d8)

[omegaa6977] 1:50 pm:

-> 1d4 (2)+ 1d8 (8) = 10

 

[Dusterboy] 1:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4)

[Dusterboy] 1:50 pm:

-> 2d4 (2,3 = 5)

 

[Gabel] 1:50 pm: So low it hurts

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d6 (3) = 9

 

[Gabel] 1:51 pm: No wonder fucking Independants lost the war

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: frank's missile fails to lock on

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: but anton's hits

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: roll d6 damage, try not to roll a 1

[Dusterboy] 1:51 pm: ((does a decent impression of Yosemite Sam in a rage))

[omegaa6977] 1:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[omegaa6977] 1:51 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)

 

[Gabel] 1:51 pm: A 5

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: nice

[Gabel] 1:51 pm: I love you long time omega

[omegaa6977] 1:51 pm: "shiny "

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: the missile slams into the escort slamming it side ways, leaving it spewing amto

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: next round

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: roll inti

[omegaa6977] 1:52 pm: 2d4?

[Gabel] 1:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d4)

[Gabel] 1:52 pm:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d4 (2) = 7

 

[omegaa6977] 1:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4)

[omegaa6977] 1:52 pm:

-> 2d4 (2,3 = 5)

 

[Gabel] 1:53 pm: i hope i roll low so that when i roll to hit with my fecking missiles

[Gabel] 1:53 pm: Laz might not dodge me

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6;d6+d2)

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 2

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d2 (1) = 4

 

[Gabel] 1:53 pm: a double 1

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: botch and a fail

[Gabel] 1:53 pm: Hes caught with his pants down

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: john you win, no roll needed

[Zeenix] 1:53 pm: nice

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: anton wins against the crippled asrev

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: anton rolls d4+d8 to hit

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: frank has to make the same two rolls

[omegaa6977] 1:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+d8)

[omegaa6977] 1:54 pm:

-> 1d4 (4)+ 1d8 (2) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: Average (7) Intelligence + Perception and (7) Strength + Athletics

[Gabel] 1:55 pm: Gogog frank

[Gabel] 1:55 pm: Frank the tank

[Gabel] 1:55 pm: Your new nickname from now on

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,1 = 4)

 

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: at least one hit

[omegaa6977] 1:55 pm: finally not a goram dud

[Dusterboy] 1:55 pm: What do i roll?

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: d6 damage anton

[Zeenix] 1:56 pm: (Screw surgery, frank is getting STR next)

[omegaa6977] 1:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[omegaa6977] 1:56 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)

 

[Dusterboy] 1:56 pm: ((Frank has surgery))

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: [Lazarus] 1:55 pm: Average (7) Intelligence + Perception and (7) Strength + Athletics

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: germlin is now empty

[Zeenix] 1:56 pm: (ok :))

[Gabel] 1:56 pm: Omege your the worst at rolling damage telling you now lol

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: roll to hit john

[omegaa6977] 1:56 pm: " now i know why we got these missles we are so good we can use target missles to win a goram war .

[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: d4+d8

[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: you can use plot points

[Gabel] 1:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d8+1d2)

[Gabel] 1:57 pm:

-> 1d4 (2)+ 1d8 (4)+ 1d2 (1) = 7

 

[Gabel] 1:57 pm: another 8

[Gabel] 1:57 pm: Sigh

[Gabel] 1:57 pm: I told you i would roll low when fighting

[Gabel] 1:57 pm: 2's and 4's highest i get lol

[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: that's only a 7

[Gabel] 1:58 pm: Oh i was going to use 2 plot points but used only 1

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: unless you meant to roll a d4

[Gabel] 1:58 pm: Dont know what iwas thinking when i rolled

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: re roll then

[Gabel] 1:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)

[Gabel] 1:58 pm:

-> 1d4 (2)

 

[Gabel] 1:58 pm: still a 2

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: 8

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d6 (5) = 14

 

[Gabel] 1:58 pm: But you going to max dodge that

[Gabel] 1:58 pm: like you always do

[Gabel] 1:58 pm: See

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: this guy can fly

[Gabel] 1:58 pm: Bastard

[omegaa6977] 1:58 pm: min dodge

[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: duster?

[Gabel] 1:59 pm: I would have thought he had -step to his dodge for dodging all them missiles but no

[omegaa6977] 1:59 pm: he must be my double on the wrong side

[Gabel] 2:00 pm: But the guy was caught flat footed 1/1 on his roll

[Gabel] 2:00 pm: Right ?

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,5 = 8)

 

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,4 = 6)

 

[redwolffclaw] 2:00 pm: I have to leave very soon guys. Cannot stay awake for much longer. :(

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: we are almost done

[Gabel] 2:00 pm: Im sure laz will fade soon

[redwolffclaw] 2:00 pm: kk figured

[Gabel] 2:00 pm: :)

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d4)

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm:

-> 3d4 (3,3,4 = 10)

 

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d4)

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d4 (2) = 7

 

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: Frank strains and gets a nother missile out the airlock

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)

 

[Gabel] 2:01 pm: you rolling for frank ?

[Dusterboy] 2:02 pm: sorry - I'm trying to concentrate on 3 things at once

[Serenity Session 35: When Times Get Hard]: Utgardloki has left at 2:02 pm+

[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: yes, don;t know what happened and I need to boat this bass

[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: the missile hits the one that john missed and leaves it a crippled wreck

[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: the escorts are now out of the fight

[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: one destroyed, two left crippled and without power

[Gabel] 2:03 pm: =/

[Gabel] 2:03 pm: I dident hit a thing

[omegaa6977] 2:03 pm: the fuler ?

[Gabel] 2:03 pm: Some fighter pilot i am

[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: that leaves the scattering freighters to try and run down

[Dusterboy] 2:03 pm: Do we have a clearish run at the cargo ship, now?

[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: However, John still has two EMP missiles

[Gabel] 2:03 pm: I will emp the freighters i will tell Anton to scan them again

[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: and Frank has one kinetic in the airlock

[omegaa6977] 2:04 pm: emp the fuler

[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: the two smaller freighters have gone to hard burn and the fire angel isn't fast enough to catch them

[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: that leaves the fueler and three larger freighters

[omegaa6977] 2:04 pm: can i shoot one ?

[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: John has got to pick a target and pick one fast

[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: "Damn, space battles suck."

[Gabel] 2:05 pm: No

[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: FADE TO BLACK

[Gabel] 2:05 pm: More like

[Gabel] 2:05 pm: Damn i used to be better at this

[Gabel] 2:05 pm: Thanks for the session laz :p

[Gabel] 2:05 pm: Dont forget to save the log

[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: the gremlin in empty omegs

[omegaa6977] 2:05 pm: pp reset ?

[Dusterboy] 2:05 pm: Urgh - I missed the roll

[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: I will

[Dusterboy] 2:06 pm: Okay, thanks, Lazarus

[Zeenix] 2:06 pm: oh

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: okay, call today a partial success, you took out the escorts but have not caught a freighter yet

[redwolffclaw] 2:06 pm: ty for the game. Good to be back.

[Zeenix] 2:06 pm: Thx for the session laz

[Zeenix] 2:06 pm: Hows next week

[redwolffclaw] 2:06 pm: I need to go sleep now.

[Gabel] 2:06 pm: If i cant hit a slow moving freighter

[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: 3 plot points for the partial and 2 XP

[Gabel] 2:06 pm: How much does that leave me on ?

[redwolffclaw] 2:06 pm: .... what time is it over in europe guys?

[Gabel] 2:06 pm: Plot point wise

[Gabel] 2:07 pm: 22:07

[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: that equates to 2 XP for john, anton, and frank

[Gabel] 2:07 pm: 23:07 for Zeenix

[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: 5 for Jo and Richard

[omegaa6977] 2:08 pm: this is my second session whats my xp total

[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: Next session will be next week

[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: I have anton at 5 XP

[omegaa6977] 2:08 pm: can you hoard pp?

[redwolffclaw] 2:08 pm: wow. Now I know why people kept thinking I was from there because I always go to bed after the game hehe. I just have an over night and evening job.

[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: you can, but max is 12 and if you do, you lose them as XP

[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: Red will feature prominently in the next session red

[Gabel] 2:09 pm: :)