Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:39 am+
[Lazarus] 9:39 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: Dusterboy has entered at 9:46 am+
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:52 am+
[General Chatter]: Gabel has entered at 9:59 am+
[->Lazarus] 10:02 am: can i put a rc motor and control system on my tool box ?
[Lazarus->] 10:03 am: the anti grav unit might be a bit difficult to obtain
[->Lazarus] 10:04 am: long term goal
[Lazarus->] 10:04 am: u'd just barely met Richard the mechanic
[Lazarus->] 10:04 am: ok
[->Lazarus] 10:04 am: i build drones
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: I created room "Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!"
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!] at 10:10 am+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: Gabel has entered at 10:10 am+
[Gabel] 10:10 am: Sigh
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: has entered at 10:10 am+
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: I feel your pain gabel
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: has entered at 10:10 am+
[] 10:10 am: Last time on Serenity
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: this is my fault because of the forced breaks
[Gabel] 10:11 am: Meh im still here aint i
[] 10:11 am: how are you feeling gabel?
[->Lazarus] 10:11 am: 8 points pilot d6 and d8 specilty in what ?
[Gabel] 10:11 am: Feel like shit to fucking hot i hate the heat i get lethargic
[Lazarus->] 10:11 am: mid bulk freighters
[] 10:11 am: I know, here too
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: I don't like summer either
[Gabel] 10:12 am: Maybe cause im used to the cold here the summers just kill me lol
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: so what is it Norway today all of 15C ?
[] 10:12 am: almost 30C here
[Gabel] 10:12 am: Think its like 30 atm
[] 10:12 am: its too hot
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: that's pretty hot for your lattitudes
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:13 am+
[Dusterboy] 10:13 am: I'm here
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: ok, let's get rolling
[->Lazarus] 10:13 am: whats this Covert (D6)
[] 10:13 am: I would have gone swimming today but my folks were too slow
[] 10:13 am: So I would have missed the game if i went
[Lazarus->] 10:13 am: covert is what stealth is under, and lock picking
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: Glad you chose wisely Z
[->Lazarus] 10:14 am: stealthy or better pilot
[Dusterboy] 10:14 am: The force is strong on you padawan Z
[Gabel] 10:14 am: Funny thing was
[Gabel] 10:15 am: Is
[Gabel] 10:15 am: Norwegian houses are all built to contain heat
[Gabel] 10:15 am: So summer comes
[->Lazarus] 10:15 am: do i need navagation?
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: Session 34 Serenity From the Ashes. GM - Lazarus. Players Gabel, Zeenix, omegaa6977, and Dusterboy. Potentially joining us late Adventure. Excused this session redwolffclaw
[Gabel] 10:15 am: Its like a steam bath 24/7
[Lazarus->] 10:15 am: Astrogation would be useful yes
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: Last time on From the Ashes...
[] 10:16 am: wanna trade Weather for Coos Bay, OR
59°F | °C
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: The crew had set up on Three Hills in a fairly large Neo-Browncoat base and began treating wounded
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: THe base commander asked if the rew would fly a shuttle to the front to recover some badly wounded
[->Lazarus] 10:17 am: i miss anything SKILLS: Athletics (D6) -Dodge (D10) Astrogation (D6) Medical Expertise (D6) Perception (D6) Ranged Weapons (D6) -Bows (D12) Survival (D6) Pilot (D6) -Mid bulk freighter Technical Engineering (D6) -Weapon Engineering (D8) -Drones (D8) -Remote Operations (D8) -Hacking (D8)
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: there the crew found the defenders in disarray and rallied them
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: the escape from the front was a dangerous event with John only just barely successfully landing back at the base
[->Lazarus] 10:19 am: pilot spc is d8
[Lazarus->] 10:19 am: astrogation is a specialty of pilot
[->Lazarus] 10:20 am: thats 6 xtra points ?
[Gabel] 10:20 am: Fun times
[Dusterboy] 10:20 am: After having to relieve the CO of his command for being an ass - worse, a dangerous ass
[Lazarus->] 10:21 am: yes
[->Lazarus] 10:21 am: so d10 both pilot of nother piloting ?
[->Lazarus] 10:21 am: or rather
[Lazarus->] 10:21 am: you could use that to bump pilot to d10 and take astrogation at d10
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: Indeed
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: John was rather shaken by his close call and had poured himself a stiff drink
[->Lazarus] 10:22 am: SKILLS: Athletics (D6) -Dodge (D10) Medical Expertise (D6) Perception (D6) Ranged Weapons (D6) -Bows (D12) Survival (D6) Pilot (D6) -Astrogation (D10) -Mid bulk freighter(D10) Technical Engineering (D6) -Weapon Engineering (D8) -Drones (D8) -Remote Operations (D8) -Hacking (D8)
[->Lazarus] 10:22 am: better ?
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: He was also rattled by the lose of Bommer and Alex his mechanic and pilot
[Lazarus->] 10:23 am: yep. we're good
[] 10:23 am: do we have a mechanic
[->Lazarus] 10:23 am: no more zero g surival but o well
[Lazarus->] 10:24 am: one thing you may wish to swap is Lightnin' reflexes for born behind the wheel
[Lazarus->] 10:24 am: that is your call though
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: whats it do
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: He was somewhat rallied by meeting a man named Richard Russell who claimed to be a genius mechanic
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: which was a fortunate break for a change
[Lazarus->] 10:25 am: gives you plus to steps to the ship's agility of any vehicle you pilot
[->Lazarus] 10:25 am: i dont have the serinity book on this pc
[Lazarus->] 10:25 am: no worries
[Gabel] 10:26 am: (Zeenix made a mechanic omega)
[->Lazarus] 10:26 am: not so fast but still scary
[Lazarus->] 10:26 am: and as a major trait, for each plot point you spend it counts as if you spen 2 more, so one 1 counts as 3
[Lazarus->] 10:26 am: Yes, not as individually fast, but WAY good at piloting
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: Dusterboy has left at 10:27 am+
[->Lazarus] 10:27 am: swaped how many plot points do i have
[Lazarus->] 10:27 am: you always start with 6
[Lazarus->] 10:27 am: kinda like bennies
[Lazarus->] 10:27 am: they reset between sessions
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:27 am+
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: John was still deciding on accepting Richard into the crew when there was the sound of a siren and an announcement over the base PA
[Dusterboy] 10:28 am: Zee used to play our old doctor, but the drubken bum quit on us
[] 10:28 am: i am remotly familar with medical
[Lazarus->] 10:28 am: Thanks for redoing this on such short notice
[Dusterboy] 10:29 am: Good-oh
[->Lazarus] 10:29 am: np
[] 10:29 am: Anton Barone is ready for duty
[->Lazarus] 10:29 am: neo brown coat fits now
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: The announcement blared that the base was under attack by Alliance forces and for all ships capable of lifting to take off
[Lazarus->] 10:30 am: as does the drones
[->Lazarus] 10:30 am: do i have a shuttle or does the party
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: As the Fire Angel is still in the middle of treating casualties, the medical suite is still deployed and will take some time to either abandon or store
[] 10:31 am: Anton Barone makes flying noises and runs around with arms outstreched
[Lazarus->] 10:31 am: ship has three shuttles
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:32 am: Okay Captain, WHAT DO YOU DO?
[] 10:32 am: :)
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: (sounds like Dmitry)
[] 10:33 am: (till i figure out his personalty ill draw on dimitry )
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: Anton is in his tent when he hears the siren and leaps to his feet
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:33 am: Sigh how long will it take to store ?
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: As a new member of the Neo-Browncoats, he doesn't have a new ship yet
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: the ship that got him to Three Hills having given up the ghost after landing and was currently being used for parts to keep other ships flying
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:35 am: Properly 20 minutes
[Gabel] 10:35 am: Well fuck we arent going to be any use as a medical ship without a fecking medical suite
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:35 am: half assed ten
[Gabel] 10:35 am: The whole reason where here...
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:35 am: about ten to abandon
[Gabel] 10:36 am: Pack it up and hurry gorram it.
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: The warning came rather late and even without anyone on the bridge, by eye they can see the Alliance raiders swoop in to attack
[Dusterboy] 10:36 am: *frank and his crew hustle to get everything packed up and the patients into the ship*
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: rapidly storin the gear is a function of Leadership + willpoer with each roll taking 5 minutes
[] 10:36 am: *Rick looks a bit panicked, then runs up to John* "Hey, dont leave without me alright?!" *Then quickly starts running back out*
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: target is 75
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: As the crew scrambles to get the ship ready to lift, they can clearly see the Alliance raid consists of a troop transport and a half a dozen heavy fighters attacking the base. Surprisingly, the Neo-Browncoats do not run and choose instead to stand their ground, with the four Derringer fighters lifting shortly afterwards.
[] 10:38 am: Anton Barone puts his tools and current progets on a dolly and heads to the ship
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: Start rolling John
[Gabel] 10:38 am: *Rushes outside* Any of you gorram people need a ride nows the time to get on board and help us pack up the medical equipment!
[Gabel] 10:38 am: Rolling what exactly
[Gabel] 10:38 am: Oh leadership
[Lazarus] 10:39 am: Antone looks around and sees the closest ship is a Pride-Class mid bulk that came in earlier in the morning
[] 10:39 am: *Rick runs out of the ship, towards the base*
[] 10:39 am: it flies i go
[Gabel] 10:39 am: Hmm
[Gabel] 10:39 am: I have leadership i can activate right ?
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: if you want, but you won't have it for later
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: HINT HINT
[Gabel] 10:40 am: Wait was the Gm trying to say something oh i know i activate it now like a dum dum.
[Gabel] 10:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[Gabel] 10:40 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d10 (5) = 8


[Gabel] 10:40 am: Here come the low rolls
[Gabel] 10:40 am: Wait willpower
[Gabel] 10:40 am: sec
[Gabel] 10:41 am: i gotta read my fucking sheet again
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: hint was, you may need leadership later
[Gabel] 10:41 am: I know LAz
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: kk
[Gabel] 10:41 am: thats why i wont be using it now lol
[Gabel] 10:41 am: :)
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: Richard goes running as does antone
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: John starts shouting orders
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: as does Frank
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: Frank, you ae going to have to do some triage and you don't have good options
[Gabel] 10:42 am: (I was missing something for last roll can i reroll or just roll the Willpower again)
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: trying to save everyone, may not be possible
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: some of the wounded you just brought from the front can not be moved yet
[Gabel] 10:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12+1d2)
[Gabel] 10:43 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (2)+ 1d2 (2) = 6


[Lazarus] 10:43 am: roll the whole thing over and take the higher
[Gabel] 10:43 am: What good does high rolls do for me
[Dusterboy] 10:43 am: ((Wonderful :())
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: 8 is is then
[Gabel] 10:43 am: *Bitchslaps his computer*
[Gabel] 10:43 am: Okay the target is 75 i keep rolling til i hit it
[Gabel] 10:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12+1d2)
[Gabel] 10:43 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (11)+ 1d2 (2) = 17


[Lazarus] 10:43 am: Antone is however a long way from the ship
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: and dragging the dolly is slowing him down
[] 10:44 am: and not going too fast
[Gabel] 10:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12+1d2)
[Gabel] 10:44 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (7)+ 1d2 (2) = 17


[Gabel] 10:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12+1d2)
[Gabel] 10:44 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d12 (7)+ 1d2 (2) = 16


[Lazarus] 10:44 am: Richard has a bit of a run to reach his baby as well
[Gabel] 10:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12+1d2)
[Gabel] 10:44 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (1)+ 1d2 (2) = 9


[Gabel] 10:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12+1d2)
[Gabel] 10:44 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d12 (12)+ 1d2 (1) = 14


[] 10:44 am: ( am draging a heap of tools over 100 lbs of them
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: slow down gabel
[] 10:45 am: )
[Gabel] 10:45 am: Im done now
[Gabel] 10:45 am: With that 14
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: As the Fire Angel’s crew stores the medical gear, the crew sees the four Anti-Ship cannon emplacements putting up a fire storm of resistance. The sudden burst of fire catches the initial Alliance attackers by surprise and blasts one of the Alliance fighters to ribbons and sends a second limping away spewing smoke and debris, clearly out of the fight.
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: I said the wrong target number, it should have been 55 so the gear is fully and properly stowed in 20 minutes
[Gabel] 10:47 am: Btw i still have my assault rifle and armour on at this point i guess
[Gabel] 10:47 am: Ah okay laz
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: Frank. you will have to make three Int + best medical to do your triage
[Gabel] 10:47 am: Does that mean im freed up to go look for a pilot ?
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: antone willhave to make five rolls of agility + Athletics
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: No, John is completely tied up in getting the gear stored
[Dusterboy] 10:48 am: roll d8+d10
[] 10:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8;d6)
[] 10:48 am:

-> 1d8 (3)

-> 1d6 (1)


[Dusterboy] 10:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)
[Dusterboy] 10:48 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d10 (4) = 10


[Lazarus] 10:48 am: richard will have to make three rolls of agility + Athletics
[] 10:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8;d6)
[] 10:48 am:

-> 1d8 (7)

-> 1d6 (2)


[Dusterboy] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)
[Dusterboy] 10:49 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (6) = 11


[] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8;d6)
[] 10:49 am:

-> 1d8 (1)

-> 1d6 (6)


[Lazarus] 10:49 am: (You adds the rolls in serenity)
[] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8;d6)
[] 10:49 am:

-> 1d8 (5)

-> 1d6 (4)


[] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8;d6)
[] 10:49 am:

-> 1d8 (2)

-> 1d6 (5)


[Dusterboy] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)
[Dusterboy] 10:49 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d10 (4) = 7


[Dusterboy] 10:49 am: ((Oh, wonderdul :/)
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: total is 29 so far antone
[] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 10:49 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (6) = 11


[] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 10:49 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (1) = 5


[] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 10:49 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 3


[] 10:50 am: lol
[] 10:50 am: 1 and a 2=
[] 10:50 am: *?
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: Frank has to make a life or death decision, he figures he can save eight patients, but two will have to stay behind
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: Badly winded richard reaches his objective
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: antone however is still a kilometer from the ship
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: Richard does notice a man towing a dolly running his way a puffing like a freight train
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: above the base...
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: As the Alliance frantically evades the deadly ground fire, the Corsair-class PT Boat and the Shellback take advantage of the Feds disarray to lift with the smaller ship escorting the slower freighter. The Crew spots two large hatches opening on the top of the freighter and are stunned to see a half dozen newer, sleeker, unknown fighters charging into the fight.
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: antone sees another man ahead of him throw back the trap that was covering a battered looking hover car
[] 10:54 am: hover car can i use that ?
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: John is sweating bullets as he sees frank checking the patients and knows time is getting short
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: you may have to ask the other guy antone
[] 10:55 am: *He jumps in, starts her up, and quickly drives by the man towing the dolly*
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: antone can take a flying leap to jump onto the hover car
[] 10:56 am: " hey you near the car wheeze huff puff can i use that wheeze car gasp i need to get cough off this kill zone cough ?"
[Dusterboy] 10:56 am: "Any time now, John!" calls Frank
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:57 am: You are actually waiting on him as he stands near two badly wounded men
[] 10:57 am: "Get in!" *Rick shouts, and stops the craft*
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: The volume of fire from the ground emplacements increases as the heavily armored troop transport flares for a landing
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:58 am: Wait what ?
[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:58 am: Standing near who ?
[] 10:58 am: " i hope i live thorugh this one , i picked a bad week to finally get in all my tools " " i aint looseing the credis i put in them " ( antone is talking to him self "
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:58 am: frank is standing by two wounded men
[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:58 am: he's why you haven't buttoned up yet
[] 10:58 am: antone tries to load his tools in first
[Gabel] 10:59 am: Frank we gotta move gorram it lets go.
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: the troop transport lands and begins to disgorge trrops and the volume of noise and fire increases twenty-fold
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: richard's jaw drops as the other man begins loading the dolly
[Lazarus->] 11:00 am: reaching the ship will now be more dificult no less than hard (11)
[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: Ok
[] 11:01 am: "it will be worth the wait not haveing to scavange for these again "
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: The neo-browncoat fighters have however managed to keep the alliance fighters off the base
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: once the man with the dolly is aboard, richard will have to roll ship's agility + piloting to reach the ship in a single turn
[Gabel] 11:02 am: *Grabs franks shoulder* Frank now we gotta go get moving *Looks down at the patients* Move em or leave em frank we gotta move!
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: What do you do Frank? You have two men tht will not survive if left
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: but if you try and move them they will die as well
[] 11:02 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12)
[] 11:02 am:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d12 (3) = 13


[Lazarus] 11:02 am: and the ship is a big fat target as you wait
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: Richard comes screaming up in the hover car with another man riding shotgun
[] 11:03 am: *Rick kicks the throttle*
[Gabel] 11:03 am: Increase the Morphine drip let em sleep NOW frank GO MOVE
[] 11:03 am: I attempt to find a open place in the cargo bay
[Dusterboy] 11:03 am: "Okay," Frank yells "We move these eight to the ship, but these two" he points "will have to stay here! Now let's move, people!"
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: That will take another roll of the same level Z
[] 11:03 am: " any one flying this bird or is it just a pakking spot "
[] 11:03 am: if there is none, then the least crowded
[] 11:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d12)
[] 11:04 am:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d12 (5) = 13


[Gabel] 11:04 am: *Gets out his assault rifle and pans the area to cover frank while they get the patients in*
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: slipping the hover car into the cargo bay as sweetly as a woman dons a stocking. Richard parks in the tight spot and makes it look easy
[] 11:05 am: "Hopefully..!" *Rick says while concentrating on the landing*
[] 11:05 am: *Rick stands up and looks if he squashed anything by chance*
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: Frank comes running up with a sad look on his face as he knows he could have saved those two if he just had the time
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: "Last one" Frank shouts as he runs up the ramp
[] 11:05 am: " you got no pilot , good thing you picked me up " antone climbs out the car and scampers to the pilots chair
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: The stranger riding shot gun with richard shouts
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: and makes like he's heading for the bridge
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:06 am: You're call if you will let him
[] 11:06 am: *Whew... Richard slides back to the seat and shuts the hovercraft down*
[Gabel] 11:07 am: *Closes the ship up tight for liftoff before making it to the bridge after the other guy*
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: as the ramp closes, John can see: The heavily armored troop transport survives to land its load of troops despite the concentrated ground fire. To make matters worse, a pair of gravitic armored vehicles exits the troop transport and one of the Barracudas destroys the Basurero-class light freighter before it could lift.
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: The shockwave of the exploding freighter rocks the Fire Angel and all aboard can hear debris rattling off the ship's hull
[Gabel] 11:08 am: *Seeing another guy in the pilot seat john just shouts out* Lift gorram it LIFT OFF !
[Gabel] 11:09 am: *Running to the bridge*
[Lazarus->] 11:09 am: with your born behind the wheel...you will roll d8 +d10
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: antone drops behind the controls and rapidly goes through the start up sequence
[] 11:10 am: " hmm lets see this one here ok thats done no time for pree flight here goes nothing , sorry to ask this with out warming you up but we need to get " full throttle and away we go
[] 11:10 am: *Rick stays seated, and wonders what the hell he is doing aboard this boat, and what might be coming next.*
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: John can see out the view port that the fight turns against the Feds with ten Neo-Browncoat fighters swamping the four surviving Barracudas. In addition, the Mandrake is forced to lift before it can fully unload from the PT Boat that launches a volley of heavy missiles that sends the already battered troop transport cart wheeling end over end to splatter itself all over the countryside.
[Lazarus->] 11:11 am: You do figure with the gos se about to hit the fan, they may need a little boost out of the engines.
[Lazarus->] 11:12 am: go ahead and roll to evade the fighting
[] 11:12 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)
[] 11:12 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (5) = 10


[->Lazarus] 11:13 am: i have d10 in pilot already
[] 11:14 am: *Rick jumps out, thinking that if hes going to stay, might aswell make himself useful, and heads to the engines*
[Gabel] 11:14 am: Wait so the first assault wave lost or the entire wave ?
[Lazarus->] 11:14 am: the bonus is in the ship's agility, normally you would hav only rolled d4+d10. This ship is a pig
[->Lazarus] 11:14 am: nice
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: The Fire Angel staggers into the air skirting the edge of the fur ball going on above her.
[] 11:15 am: plot points ?
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: As the scanners come online, John can see a blockade force of six ASREVs, six more Barracudas, and a Crane-class frigate attempting to come to the rescue of the initial strike package. The scanners reveal that there are only seven Neo-Browncoat fighters left and the Corsair rising to meet the Fed attackers.
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: (Just to let you know omega. You can declare plot points before the roll
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: each point spent buys an additional die. 1 point buys a d2, 2 a d4 and so on
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: if you spend them after the roll, they only count as one point
[] 11:17 am: o :(
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: Dalkiel has left at 11:17 am+
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: you can never roll lower on the plot point die thanthe number of points you spent
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: You are currently very low and have a couple choices
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: you can make a run for it to slip past the blockade or you can stay low and try to slink out of the area
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: or you can try something you want to do
[] 11:19 am: would have used 3 points if i relaized there power
[] 11:19 am: slink out
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: no worries omega, you didn't know and the threshhold was 11, since you didn't know, I just counted your 10 as an 11
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:20 am: do you concur with slinking?
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:20 am: Prides were made for blockade running right
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:20 am: I the first war
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:20 am: Her speed
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:21 am: it is an option, but it will be more difficult
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:21 am: and you do have wounded aboard that can't be shaken about too hard
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:21 am: See with Alex as the pilot i knew were i stood
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: John and Anton, please roll Int+Perception
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:21 am: with this whole knew crew i have no idea how good they are at stuff
[Gabel] 11:21 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[Gabel] 11:21 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (4) = 6


[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:21 am: ah, the joys of finding good help
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:21 am: new*
[] 11:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 11:22 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (4) = 7


[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:22 am: Im also going to ask
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:22 am: Where are we going
[Lazarus->] 11:22 am: you do realize if you are going to slink out, you will have to also have someone running interferrence with the scanners
[Lazarus->] 11:22 am: doing ECM
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:22 am: I thought we were supporting the war here has it gone to total shit ? im confused about the whole situation myself at this point
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:23 am: With the long break and what not
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:23 am: your base got raider
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:23 am: the other side does that sort of thing
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:23 am: There are other bases right ?
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:23 am: you have no idea if this is localized or a major offensive
[->Lazarus] 11:23 am: i hope is the blocade a better choice
[Lazarus->] 11:23 am: It is harder actually
[Lazarus->] 11:24 am: and it will rattle the wounded around more
[->Lazarus] 11:24 am: slinking
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:24 am: Okay so i got a choice
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:24 am: yes, there are other bases on Three Hills
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:24 am: Find another base on planet
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:24 am: Or slip out
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:24 am: And if i slip out it might be even harder to get back in
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:24 am: Or if i stay i might be fucked
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:24 am: you can slip out low, or run the blockade
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:25 am: Radar is easier to escape low right ?
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:25 am: indeed
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:25 am: Okay i will make the call for low
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: Antone shouts to the guy next to him that if they run for it low, someone will have to use the ship's scanners to jam the purplebellies
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:25 am: ok
[Gabel] 11:26 am: Used to be boomers job
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: sander has left at 11:26 am+
[Gabel] 11:26 am: *Coms* Richard how good are you with electronics we need to jam the fed scanners were going low.
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: Frank feels the ship pitching wildly and knows if something isn't done quickly, the wounded could be injured
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:27 am: you can use your base piloting skill
[->Lazarus] 11:27 am: What skill would that be?
[Lazarus->] 11:27 am: Technical engineering or piloting
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: escaping the battle will take four rolls at formidable (15)
[->Lazarus] 11:28 am: Ok. I have neither, awesome.
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: the ECM/ECCM fight will be opposed rolls
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:28 am: Fun times
[Lazarus->] 11:28 am: ergo, your response to john would be "Not too good."
[] 11:28 am: "I.. ehm. I think I skipped that class."
[Dusterboy] 11:29 am: *right now, Frank is just trying to stabilize everything, in more ways than one*
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:29 am: coughleadershipcough
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:29 am: And all 6 plot points?
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:29 am: Bet i get 1/1/1/1
[Gabel] 11:29 am: I activate leadership
[Gabel] 11:30 am: To avoid detection from the feds
[Gabel] 11:30 am: So i need to roll this laz ?
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: issuing the proper directions to the medical staff will take willpower + leadership or base medical expertise for frank
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: Yes, john has the ECM job
[Gabel] 11:30 am: I want my old crew back
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: omega, whenever john activates his leadership trait, you gain +2 steps to skill
[Gabel] 11:31 am: What do i roll ?
[Gabel] 11:31 am: I dont even have electronic skills
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: so you now roll d8+d12+d2 as skill
[] 11:31 am: piloting
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: not counting plot points
[Gabel] 11:31 am: Piloting + what ?
[Gabel] 11:31 am: Int ?
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: it is a specialty of piloting gabel Scanners
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: John will roll Int+ d10
[Gabel] 11:32 am: Target is 15 ?
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:32 am: oh ye of little faith
[] 11:32 am: do i need to roll yet?
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: target is 15 for antone
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:32 am: Hey! hey!
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: john will have to beat an opposed roll
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:32 am: I can have little faith
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:33 am: With the shuttle crash and all
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:33 am: based on your track record, true
[Gabel] 11:33 am: Aha
[] 11:33 am: d12 +d8+d2 + 3 plot points
[Dusterboy] 11:33 am: ((Oops :/))
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: you only have 6 omega
[Gabel] 11:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[Gabel] 11:33 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d10 (10) = 18


[Gabel] 11:33 am: Holy
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: and you have to make four rolls
[] 11:33 am: so
[Gabel] 11:33 am: I maxed my roll
[Dusterboy] 11:33 am: ((Wow, Gabel :) ))
[Gabel] 11:33 am: For the first time in history
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: remember, with your major born behind the wheel, each 1 plot pointyou spend while piloting counts as 3
[Dusterboy] 11:34 am: *calls the Guiness Book of Records*
[] 11:34 am: so d8+d12+d2 +1 plot point per roll
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: that gives you d8+d12+d2+d6 with a single plot point
[] 11:34 am: ok 4 times ?
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: so go ahead and roll omega
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: yes, but not all at once
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: we have to see how this goes, I do have a narrative to splice in
[] 11:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2+d6)
[] 11:35 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (9)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d6 (6) = 25


[Lazarus] 11:35 am: eep
[] 11:36 am: good ?
[] 11:36 am: should be
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: Frank, you will roll Int+d12 because of how sweet this new guy flies
[] 11:36 am: you almost maxed
[Dusterboy] 11:36 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[Dusterboy] 11:36 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d12 (1) = 4


[Dusterboy] 11:36 am: Nuts
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: Serenity uses TNs, the highest is Impossible which is 31, so yeah a 25 is good
[Dusterboy] 11:37 am: Gabe's dice lice have jumped to mine :(
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:37 am:

-> 2d8 (6,3 = 9)


[] 11:37 am: talking to the ship " i knew you could do it now keep it upu and we will get you some good fuel "
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: Anton, for some reason feels inspired by the guy next to him and finds the groove on how this ship flies and hugs the ground brilliantly
[Dusterboy] 11:38 am: *Frank starts cursing as he tries to stop one of the patients falling off her bed
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: Jon pipes out a massive burst of static and does now get any sort of fire control ping on the Fire Angel meaning the Feds have no idea where they are
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: One of the Nurses, Jed Wilks runs in to help Frank
[->Lazarus] 11:39 am: i am ninja pilot
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: has left at 11:39 am+
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: A blistering exchange of fire takes out five of the ASREVs and, most critically of all causes significant damage to the frigate that the scanners identify as the Borodino. However, the larger salvo from the Alliance leaves only four Neo-Browncoat fighters functioning.
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: next roll for john, anton, and frank
[] 11:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2+d6)
[] 11:40 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (2)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d6 (4) = 13


[Gabel] 11:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10+1d2)
[Gabel] 11:40 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (8)+ 1d2 (2) = 15


[Gabel] 11:41 am: I used a plot point to be safe
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: you will have to add another plot point to reach 15 omega
[] 11:41 am: k
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:41 am:

-> 2d8 (2,3 = 5)


[] 11:41 am: 1 left assumeing i make my next roll
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: One of the Alliance ASREVs gets nosey for a moment, but Antone manages to slip down a canyon and lose them, especially with John's jamming
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: You have only used 3 omega
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: you still have 6
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: er 3
[] 11:42 am: more rolls
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: you have only made two evasion rolls
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: frank. need your roll with the wounded
[Dusterboy] 11:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[Dusterboy] 11:43 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (2) = 6


[Lazarus] 11:44 am: the woman you are trying to help starts to bleed
[Dusterboy] 11:44 am: *takes a baseball bat to the die roller*
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: you will have to roll your int + surgery to stem the blood flow
[Gabel] 11:44 am: Now you know how i felt every game duster
[] 11:44 am: (its the server not your computer )
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: next roll for all three of you
[Gabel] 11:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[Gabel] 11:45 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d10 (6) = 9


[] 11:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2+d6)
[] 11:45 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (8)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 13


[Lazarus] 11:45 am: As the battle above seems to move to a different phase
[] 11:45 am: again
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: spending the extra point as well?
[] 11:46 am: thats 4th point
[] 11:46 am: or 5th
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: Yes 15 to make that a 15
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: er 5th point spent
[] 11:46 am: k next roll better make it
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:46 am:

-> 2d8 (8,1 = 9)


[Gabel] 11:47 am: add a plot point to avoid detection if needed
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: yes, you will have to, so no lock
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: The Fire Angel is just about out of the batle area, but through the hash he's pumping out, it looks like the Feds might be withdrawing
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: Need your int+surgery roll Frank
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: d8+d10
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: plus any pp you want to use
[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:50 am: Maybe now that we have a pilot
[Dusterboy] 11:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)
[Dusterboy] 11:50 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d10 (3) = 6


[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:50 am: i can focus on skills like scanners
[Gabel] 11:50 am: No pp Duster ?
[Dusterboy] 11:50 am: ((damn it!))
[Dusterboy] 11:50 am: two pp, then
[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:50 am: might be useful
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: pruttm has left at 11:51 am+
[Lazarus] 11:51 am: just spend 1, a 7 is better than a 6, but an 8 doesn't help
[Dusterboy] 11:51 am: No, sod it, all of 'em
[Dusterboy] 11:51 am: Okay, Laz
[Lazarus] 11:51 am: oh well then spend 5
[Lazarus] 11:51 am: an 11 is good
[Dusterboy] 11:52 am: So that's what?
[Dusterboy] 11:52 am: d8+d10+d?
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: Frank manages to get the bleeding stopped, but the initial smooth ride has become a desperate attempt just to stay on his feet, let alone wielding a scapel we;;
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: well
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: after the fact points only count 1 for 1
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: okay, last roll for john and anton
[] 11:53 am: (sept me piloting )
[] 11:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2+d6)
[] 11:53 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (6)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d6 (6) = 16


[Gabel] 11:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10+1d2)
[Gabel] 11:53 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d10 (6)+ 1d2 (2) = 14


[Gabel] 11:53 am: better to be safe then sorry
[Gabel] 11:53 am: another plot point
[Gabel] 11:54 am: leaves me down 3
[] 11:54 am: im out
[Dusterboy] 11:54 am: I gotta start remembering to use plot points where necessary
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:54 am:

-> 2d8 (5,3 = 8)


[Lazarus] 11:55 am: THe Fire ANgel follows the canyon and finally slips out of detection range
[Gabel] 11:55 am: lol duster im usually out of plot points by the end of a session :D
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: John can just barely make out that the damage to the frigate proves to be pivotal as the Barracudas shift to screening mode as the Borodino turns tail. The final salvo, heavily damages the Corsair, but costs the Alliance their last ASREV as the frigate recovers her fighters and lights off its pulse drive to hard burn away from Three Hills.
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: Once the ship stops pitiching. Frank has time to get the wounded stablized, but he is not happy with how the flight went as he didn't feel things went well for him.
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: When the Fire Angel returns to the base to land, they find the entire Neo-Browncoat base to be in complete shambles. The two AFVs that did manage to exit the Mandrake caused extensive havoc before the gun emplacements destroyed them. However, once their space and air support fled, the Fed troop’s situation was hopeless.
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: Regardless of this, even though heavily outnumbered the Alliance troops that did reach the ground, caused damage far out of proportion to their size. Thus even though the raid cost them six ASREVs, six Barracudas, and a Mandrake destroyed, plus the damage to the Borodino, the attack was a success as the Neo-Browncoat base is clearly no longer mission capable.
[] 11:57 am: "glad you picked me up "?
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: As the engines spool down. Anton has time to regard the man sitting next to him for the first time. Older guy, mid-late 30s perhaps
[Gabel] 11:59 am: Picked you up.. you picked your self up more like *Chuckles as he looks out the window*
[] 12:00 pm: "so who do we have here i am Anton Barone
[Gabel] 12:00 pm: I think they stopped chasing us *Turning to the man*
[Gabel] 12:00 pm: *Grabs his hand and shakes* John Helios Iskellian.
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: Frank lowers the ramp on his own to see if either of the two men he had to leave behind survived
[] 12:02 pm: "first time in a bird in combat guess all the practice helped "
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: The woman is clearly dead, but the man next to him has a faint pulse. Going to take a Formidable (15) Int + Surgery to save him
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: Duster?
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: guess he's afk
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Ive been meaning to ask
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: Dusterboy has left at 12:05 pm+
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: You say gunboats are heavier slower
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Would they not in theory be much like a freighter in that aspect ?
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: Dusterboy has entered at 12:05 pm+
[] 12:05 pm: *After seeing that the engines slowed down, Rick makes his way back to the cargo bay*
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: Hey duster
[Dusterboy] 12:06 pm: I'm going to use plot points on this. How many would you recommend
[] 12:06 pm: 6
[] 12:06 pm: no wei
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: by my count you only have 1 left
[Dusterboy] 12:06 pm: Sorry about that, for some reason my computer keeps bottong me out
[] 12:06 pm: how much int and how much surgery?
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: you used 5 to save the one on the ship
[Gabel] 12:06 pm: Im glad you jumped in when you did i never really piloted freighters back in the day *Starts moving off the bridge* if your a pilot wheres your ship *Captain stops up for a sec before leaving*
[] 12:06 pm: you have
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: Frank will roll d8+d10 and can roll one pp for a d2
[Dusterboy] 12:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)
[Dusterboy] 12:07 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d10 (6) = 13


[Gabel] 12:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d2)
[Gabel] 12:07 pm:

-> 1d2 (2)


[Gabel] 12:07 pm: Extra pp
[] 12:07 pm: " dont know i spend most my time in the eletronics lab or tinkering with my bow ".
[Gabel] 12:07 pm: You still had one left Duster
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: okay, I will let you roll your d2
[Dusterboy] 12:08 pm: plus d2?
[Dusterboy] 12:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d2)
[Dusterboy] 12:08 pm:

-> 1d2 (1)


[Gabel] 12:08 pm: Use my roll like a boss ! lol
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: Alas, so close
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: Colonel Travis runs up, his uniformed disshevled and blood stained
[Dusterboy] 12:09 pm: ((cries))
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: "Damn I'm glad you got away. Hell of a thing that was. First time the Purplebellies have gone on the offensive."
[Gabel] 12:09 pm: Well you flew well there Anton if you need a crew to join after that display your free to join *Captain chuckles as he leaves to check the damages outside*
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: "We're going to have to adjust our ships a bit if the Feds have got their back up."
[Dusterboy] 12:10 pm: ((My rolling has been c**p this session >:())
[] 12:10 pm: *Rick sees people going in and out the cargobay, he starts checking up on the hovercraft*
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: Utgardloki has left at 12:10 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: The U-War vet nurse Jed Wilks places a hand on Frank's shoulder. "You did your best Doc. He was pretty far gone."
[] 12:11 pm: (i had beginers luck )
[Gabel] 12:11 pm: *Comming off the ramp he spots Travis and frank talking*
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:11 pm: heavier and slower than fighters, but still way more nimble than a freighter
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: kk
[Dusterboy] 12:12 pm: "It's still not a good feeling, Jed." Frank says as he washes up. His surgical kit is sterilized, his PPE goes in the trash.
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: "We've got dozens of casualties, might be over a hunder. this was bad."
[] 12:12 pm: antone digs out his cad board and begin tweaking some designes
[] 12:13 pm: *once he is done, Rick walks by the others to see the damage outside*
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: "Praise Buddha the Dirk landing those two missiles on that frigate or this place would be a crater."
[Gabel] 12:13 pm: Tell us where you need it setup Travis and we will get it up and running again.
[Gabel] 12:14 pm: *Looks over at the patients* *Puts his hand on franks shoulder* Im sorry frank there just was not enough time...
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: "This is as good a spot as any, but be prepared to be busy. There are a lot of wounded."
[Dusterboy] 12:15 pm: *Frank sighs and gets ready to recieve more "guests"*
[Gabel] 12:15 pm: You heard the man get moving we got work to do... *Pats his hand on franks shoulders* No rest for the wicked eh.
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: "Guess the Feds have scraped together enough shps to start making raids, but not enough to risk the lose of capital ships. Still this is a da ben wa for this front."
[] 12:15 pm: " holler if you need me i know some bit about medicine ".
[] 12:16 pm: *Rick looks solemnly at the base, or what used to be the base*
[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:17 pm: Did we get any plot points for making it out and back again ?
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: Wilks pipes up when Anton offers his help. "Bad time to admit that stranger. We're about to get swamped, so I hope you know a pressure dressing from a nasalpharangeal tube, cause you are about to get real busy."
[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:18 pm: yes,hang on
[] 12:18 pm: " i know that much not like i can fly but tell me were you need me " with that anton stows his cad board and goes to the back to help
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: The medical team quickly sets up the field hospital as a steady stream of casualties and litter teams arrive
[] 12:19 pm: int + med?
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: Everyone gets 4 plot points for surviving the raid
[] 12:20 pm: *Rick turns at the captain* "John... I was in no situation to ask just now, but now that things have calmed down, you mind giving me and betsy a lift off this planet?"
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: Adventure has entered at 12:20 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: hello adventure
[Adventure] 12:20 pm: ( I'm here. A bit late, but here. )
[Adventure] 12:20 pm: ( Sorry Gamemaster. )
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: life happens adventure
[Adventure] 12:21 pm: ( Well, there's nothing to apaologize for, but anyway, I'm here. )
[Adventure] 12:21 pm: ( Ok, what now? )
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: your base was raided and shot to snot
[Gabel] 12:21 pm: You saved our hides repairing the shuttle but im still lacking a pilot Rick
[Gabel] 12:22 pm: You saw how well the ride went i should be sticking to ships i know how to fly.
[Adventure] 12:22 pm: Nate erected his body from amidst wreck and debris.
[] 12:22 pm: "what am i goram chopped soy patties "
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: Nathan survived, but had to fight on the line against some purplebelly ground troops
[Adventure] 12:22 pm: "You need what now!? "
[] 12:23 pm: "Well hadnt I been there in your shuttle helping you guys out, i'd probably been doing field repairs..."
[Adventure] 12:23 pm: " I got a bit shaken back there, my leg is a wreck, but I could fly you. "
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Nathan, being uninjured, got dragooned into litter bearing duty
[] 12:23 pm: "i guess i only fly the big ones in this crew ".
[Adventure] 12:23 pm: " It hurts, it's not teared but I rammed it against a bed in the medical bay. "
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: He saw the med ship Pride class take off, but he has pinned down and couldn't get to the ship
[Adventure] 12:24 pm: ( Guess I shouldn't rush this! )
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: He's now bringing in his first litter
[Adventure] 12:24 pm: "Oh you don't need a pilot, what was your name... Rush? "
[Dusterboy] 12:25 pm: *Frank to Jed* "Come on, we're about to get busy"
[] 12:25 pm: (do i need to pilot something )
[Adventure] 12:25 pm: " I guess I should get this job done then. "
[Gabel] 12:25 pm: (Im talking to rick if your having a conversation with either me or rick you need to be in the room)
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Anton is very busy handling the lessor wounded
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: and helping Frank and the nurses with the more serious
[] 12:25 pm: "Anyways, Im thankful for you trusting me despite everything."
[] 12:26 pm: anton is talking to him self i guess while tending to wounded
[Adventure] 12:26 pm: Nate carries the litter to the medical bay, his eyes from side to side while the flocks of people swarm like ravens over the wounded.
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: Jo is helping carry wounded
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: A youn asian man growls at Nathan, "Over there, you're blocking the ramp!"
[Gabel] 12:27 pm: Well you saw how the shuttle ride went i also need you to patch her up after the shoddy landing i made
[Adventure] 12:27 pm: " Oh balls! "
[Adventure] 12:27 pm: He pushes his arms up, carrying the litter to the side.
[Adventure] 12:27 pm: " Sorry about that doc. "
[Gabel] 12:27 pm: But your welcome to stick with us Rick we could use a good mechanic now that my old one left.
[Adventure] 12:27 pm: " Hey, where do you have them pills!? "
[Gabel] 12:28 pm: *Shakes his hand* Welcome aboard then i guess *Captain smiles and leave rick with his thoughts*
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: As nathan lowers the casualty to the indicated space. He sees two men talking. One younger and one older
[] 12:28 pm: "You're offering me a job?" *Rick looks a bit puzzeled first* "Ah, but you're not from around here are you?"
[Adventure] 12:28 pm: " Hey, got any pills!? "
[Adventure] 12:29 pm: " Bone's kicking. "
[Adventure] 12:29 pm: " You two! "
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: There is a seemingly relentless stream of casualties that keeps everyone busy for ten straight hours
[Adventure] 12:29 pm: Nate gestures towards the two walking in.
[] 12:29 pm: "Well, I'd be happy to, if that means getting out of this rock."
[] 12:29 pm: should i roll anything
[Adventure] 12:29 pm: " Guess I should go back to the litters. "
[Gabel] 12:29 pm: Around here no but with the war going on im going to need a mechanic thats for sure.
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: (no omega, this is just color)
[Gabel] 12:30 pm: *Looks over at the man ranting about pills*
[Gabel] 12:30 pm: See the docs *Pointing over to the medical area*
[] 12:30 pm: "Just forget about that."
[Adventure] 12:30 pm: " They are busy with the real stuff, friend. "
[Adventure] 12:30 pm: " You look you had your share, so I'd bet you carry some painkillers. "
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: After hours of extremely hard work, the last of the wounded have been treated and the crew finally has a chance to stagger to the common room to sit down
[Adventure] 12:31 pm: " Share them, and once I get done here I can fly you out of the world. "
[Gabel] 12:31 pm: Like i said the painkillers are in the medical bay.
[Adventure] 12:31 pm: " Just need a bird... "
[] 12:31 pm: anton breaks out a bottle of wine and presents it to the captian
[Adventure] 12:31 pm: " Jeez! "
[Adventure] 12:32 pm: " Thank you ! "
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: John looks up and sees that in addition to Frank, the medical team, Anton, Jo, and Rick, there is another at the table. John vaguely remembers him babbling about pills
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: but the day has been a long one and he's not sure if that's right
[Dusterboy] 12:32 pm: *Frank crashes on a sofa, ex-flipping-hausted. We wants a coffee, but is too tired to move.*
[] 12:32 pm: " its not much i only had a case but its the least i can do for you letting me join up with your boat ".
[Adventure] 12:32 pm: Nate made his way to the common room, after the whole litter carrying.
[Gabel] 12:33 pm: *Makes some coffee for people adds a little whiskey for frank give it a little kick*
[Adventure] 12:34 pm: " Hey, anyone knows where I can get some chewables!? "
[Gabel] 12:34 pm: Thats a nice gesture Anton share it with the crew if you want *Captain smiles*
[Dusterboy] 12:34 pm: "Thanks" *Frank sips at the laced coffee* "Ahhh, that's good."
[Gabel] 12:34 pm: *Gives Frank his coffee*
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: Nancy Ling the other nurse flops next to Frank. "Ren ci de fou zu." I didn't think they'd ever stop."
[] 12:35 pm: apon hearing that anton places the bottle on the table opens it and pours him self a gass and leave the open bottle on the table
[Adventure] 12:35 pm: Upon recieving no answer, Nate lowered his head bumping it at the tabletop for some seconds.
[Adventure] 12:35 pm: He mubmled to himself: "No gorram boat for me in backwater here. "
[Adventure] 12:35 pm: ( mumbled* )
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: "And that's not the end of the bad news Doctor Bishop." Shihao, one of the medic adds. "We burned through 60% of our medical supplies today. We have another day like this and we won't be able to treat everyone."
[Gabel] 12:36 pm: Son do i know you werent you that guy mumbling about painkillers earlier *Captain looks at the other guy*
[Adventure] 12:36 pm: Nate peers his head up, like pricked by some foul bug.
[Adventure] 12:36 pm: " Oh, right. "
[Gabel] 12:36 pm: Im going to have to talk to Travis about resupply.
[Adventure] 12:37 pm: " Leg still hurts. "
[Adventure] 12:37 pm: " You have some? "
[Gabel] 12:37 pm: I told you to go check the medical bay earlier Doc you got some painkillers ?
[Adventure] 12:38 pm: " And I told you, mister sympathetic, that them docs had real deal on hands! "
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:38 pm: yes, there is a fair supply, but not for trivial matters
[Adventure] 12:38 pm: " Just waved me off, like gorram outer world fly. "
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:38 pm: you are down to 40% of everything
[Gabel] 12:38 pm: And you cant go into a gorram medicine cabinet and grab some for your self.
[Adventure] 12:38 pm: " Ma said to little me, don't steal. "
[Gabel] 12:39 pm: You asked me for painkillers i told you to go to the medbay are you stealing when i say you can grab some from the medbay ?
[Adventure] 12:39 pm: " And I am the one to see what is stealable. Food, when needed, but not some medicines wounded sods might need! "
[Adventure] 12:39 pm: " Wait, wha!? "
[Adventure] 12:39 pm: " Who says you have powers over cabinets and bays? "
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: deaconabyss has left at 12:39 pm+
[Adventure] 12:40 pm: " I didn't know you were an officer. "
[Gabel] 12:40 pm: This is my gorram ship
[Adventure] 12:40 pm: Nate stood silent for a second.
[Adventure] 12:41 pm: " Gorram ship, that's right, almost killed me twice today. "
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: "Weren't you listening slick?" Wilks growls. "We are down to 40% of our meds. you can just have a good stiff whiskey and suck it up. The meds have got to go to the actually wounded."
[Adventure] 12:42 pm: " Yeah, I know... "
[Adventure] 12:42 pm: " Still, I thought this was Browncoat bird. "
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: I tell this man that we can't spare any simply because his leg hurts
[Adventure] 12:42 pm: " That's why I got in, looking for some to do's. "
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: "You need me to escort him off the ship?" Jo asks with a smile that does not reach her eyes.
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:43 pm: go right ahead
[Dusterboy] 12:43 pm: Frank comes up to the man; "What's your name?"
[Adventure] 12:44 pm: " Nathan Wayfare. "
[Adventure] 12:45 pm: " Nate, out of the paper. "
[Dusterboy] 12:46 pm: "Well, Nathan Wayfare, we can't spare medication just because your leg hurts. I've got seriously wounded patients in my sickbay who are in dire need. They get priority. I suggest you "suck it up". That's what you fellows say, isn't it?"
[Adventure] 12:46 pm: " I believe so... doc? "
[Dusterboy] 12:47 pm: "Dr Bishop. . . not Doc, not to you, not yet. Now go and lie down somewhere out of my way, please."
[] 12:47 pm: *Rick, realizing that this little get together wasnt quite as formal as he expected, slips out the common room. He wasnt required there he felt.*
[Adventure] 12:48 pm: " I guess they don't teach manners in the alliance planets. "
[Adventure] 12:48 pm: Nathan emerged from his lonely seat to search for something to eat.
[Dusterboy] 12:48 pm: "Oh, they do. . . do the Rim Worlds teach their children such?"
[Gabel] 12:49 pm: *Shakes his head* What in the gorram hells are you two bickering on about
[] 12:49 pm: anton goes to his stuff and digs out his med kit "here take these pills they are all i got now choke them down and get to work " anton hands pain pills to the man
[Adventure] 12:49 pm: " I don't know Doctor Bishop. * Nate clears his throat for a more formal tone* You should ask someone who was born there. "
[Adventure] 12:49 pm: " Oh ! Cheers friend! "
[Dusterboy] 12:50 pm: "Nothing, Not any more. He just wanted meds we couldn't spare. I had to tell him we needed them for the real patients."
[Adventure] 12:50 pm: " And I knew that. "
[Adventure] 12:50 pm: Nate returns to his former tone.
[Adventure] 12:50 pm: " That's why I asked you merry folk for some. "
[Gabel] 12:50 pm: Enough about that already Nate why are you here anyway
[Gabel] 12:50 pm: Other then for pain medication.
[Adventure] 12:51 pm: " People have them in purses and pockets, y'know. "
[Adventure] 12:51 pm: " I'm here to be on the move. "
[Adventure] 12:51 pm: " Can't stop in one place. "
[Gabel] 12:51 pm: I aint carried pain meds in my pockets since i was in basic training.
[Gabel] 12:52 pm: And even then i got them from the docs.
[Adventure] 12:52 pm: " Got to fly, to swim, run, and eat some catch of mine. "
[Adventure] 12:52 pm: " Should keep that in mind. "
[Adventure] 12:53 pm: " So, captain, nice people, kicking me out? "
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: "Be careful what you wish for young man." An authoritarian voice states from the corridor.
[Adventure] 12:53 pm: " OH! "
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: Colonel Travis and his aide enter looking grim.
[Adventure] 12:53 pm: " Scared the damn chop soi outta me! "
[] 12:54 pm: no one needs the meds i got ill keep them
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: "I just spoke with your medic Fisher. Seems you have a situation Captain Iskellian."
[Adventure] 12:54 pm: " Thanks. "
[Gabel] 12:54 pm: Situation ?
[Adventure] 12:54 pm: Nate sat down and swallowed his cures, not interrupting for now...
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: "Seems you are running short on medical supplies."
[Gabel] 12:54 pm: Our medical supplies are down we are going to need resupply soon.
[Adventure] 12:55 pm: " No outpost you can sack around here? "
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: "And if you have a situation, so do I as my supply train has always been tenuous."
[] 12:56 pm: *Back in the cargobay, Rick decides to relax the only way he knew how, taking a little ride. He hears a familiar "authoritarian voice" back from where he came, but he turns the hovercraft on, and lets the motor drown out the conversation as he takes rides out to take a quick look around the demolished base.*
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: Travis fixes Nathan with a withering stare. "Shut up. Adults are talking."
[Adventure] 12:56 pm: " I'll let that slip. "
[] 12:56 pm: if there is a female crew member anton is hitting on thim
[Dusterboy] 12:56 pm: *Frank raises an eyebrow at the tone*
[Adventure] 12:56 pm: Nate stares at the men, silently.
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: "That Basereo class freighter was the only ship I had."
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: "Ships have always been in short supply and now that the Feds are on the move, they are scarcer than ever."
[Gabel] 12:58 pm: Cut to the chase Travis you saying we going to have to get the supplies ourselves ?
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: "Here's the long and short of it Captain. You need resupply, you are indeed going to have to get them yourself."
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 34 Raided!]: deaconabyss has left at 12:58 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: "Welcome to being the junior partner in a Civil War."
[Gabel] 12:59 pm: Gorram it i knew this was going to happen
[] 12:59 pm: we can raid some purple bellies ?
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: "Life on the Rim has always been a challenge."
[Adventure] 12:59 pm: " Civil war? "
[Gabel] 12:59 pm: Have you at least got food and water to spare for the trip ?
[Adventure] 12:59 pm: " Haven't you people learned from Earth that was? "
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: "If you think you have the gao wan to try that Mister Barone, you are welcome to try."
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: "What part of shut up are you having dificulty with Mister Wayfare? As the commanding officer of this base, I told you to shut up. Speak without permission again and you will find yourself out onyour pi gu so fast you won't know what hit you."
[Adventure] 1:02 pm: " I'll shut up, I have no weapon. "
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: "I can help you with weapons Captain, as I have few men than I had this morning."
[Gabel] 1:03 pm: Also another thing travis take another look at your officers some of them arent even suited for front line warfare I recommend the sergeant that took over near the field hospital in the front lines be commended after i punched out a bumbering bafoon who was wrecking your position earlier today.
[Adventure] 1:03 pm: Nate lets out a almost silent laugh.
[Adventure] 1:03 pm: He then proceeds to swallow it.
[Gabel] 1:04 pm: Jo here helped keep your lines tight and secure but the job your Lieutanant was doing was a gorram mess.
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: Travis hesitates as his glance pauses on nathan for a second. "I know captain. Crusaders are rarely the best of soldiers. They try to make up for the lack of skill with their zeal."
[Gabel] 1:05 pm: Arent there anymore people who have had military training ? Or even served in the war that was.
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: "We run drills daily and all we can hope for is they learn before they die." Travis turns to his aide. "Make sure the captain's recommendation is implemented. I am sorry about today. Up until this morning, we'd had the Feds back on their heels."
[Gabel] 1:06 pm: As for weapons and ammo you will have to show me your stockpile so we can stock up im only here to help travis in any way i can
[Gabel] 1:06 pm: I have seen this before.... i was just on the other side back then.
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: "Yes, I've got some with experience form the U-War. Some are just police officers, some are just store clerks that want the Alliance off their backs."
[Adventure] 1:07 pm: " I say, may I interrupt? "
[Gabel] 1:07 pm: Only thing i learned from war is that they never really solve any problems just create more of em for those left after the wake of em.
[Adventure] 1:07 pm: " In the same subject of talk now. "
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: "You come up with a plan that will work for your resupply and I'll support you as best I can."
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: "What could you possibly add Wayfare?"
[Gabel] 1:08 pm: You know theres something i have been meaning to discuss with you in private.
[Adventure] 1:08 pm: " Captain man, I can shoot, and fence. Just sayin' "
[] 1:09 pm: i can shoot to and my arrows work in no atmo
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: "Know all of that captain, but this the best chance we've got to throw off the shackles of the Alliance. It's going to get worse before it gets better. Now I've got to communicate with my higher. Inform my aide Johnson here when you have a plan."
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: "If you want to talk captain, you'll have to walk with me."
[Gabel] 1:11 pm: Then lets walk. Nate grab some food if you want behind the counter should be some beef jerky there if you were hungry.
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: Travis stops at the hatch and turns to face all of you. "Thank you for your work today. You've saved close to a hundred men today. I do appreciate it."
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: We will take the conversation to PM
[Gabel] 1:12 pm: I will talk to you later Nathan.
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: The rest of you talk amoungst yourselves
[Adventure] 1:12 pm: Nate sees the men vanish through the doorway.
[Adventure] 1:13 pm: He walks to the counter and pokes inside with his arm.
[Adventure] 1:13 pm: " Anyone want some? "
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:13 pm: "Talk quick, I don't have much time."
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:13 pm: You know Travis when this whole gorram thing began with the Miranda broadcast
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:13 pm: "Yes it did. I've met the man responsible for doing that too. Remarkable fellow."
[Adventure] 1:13 pm: " Guess not. "
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:14 pm: Oh
[] 1:14 pm: got what \
[Adventure] 1:14 pm: Nate sends a piece of dry meat over his nose and bites it.
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:14 pm: Sounds like my kind of man standing for what he believes in.
[Adventure] 1:14 pm: " Some jerky. "
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: The medica staff takes turns leaving the common room to eat, shower, and check on the wounded
[Adventure] 1:14 pm: " So. Where the hell am I? "
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:15 pm: Truth is dident the alliance lose an entire fleet during that whole incident ?
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:15 pm: I heard rumors only
[] 1:15 pm: all i got is wine
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:15 pm: "You don't know the half of it. He's out there in the Black at this very minute, but chose not to join us."
[Adventure] 1:16 pm: " Good. "
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: Tell you the truth Travis i was on the verge of staying neutral myself but life keeps pushing me in directions i cant control.
[Adventure] 1:16 pm: " So, where am I? "
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: And i got a crew to take care of ... well whats left of it
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:16 pm: "They lost most of the ships in the Burnham Quadrant destroyed or dmaged. It's what gave us the opening we needed to strike."
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:17 pm: Thing is cant they be salvaged for the browncoats ?
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: "This is the Pride-Class freighter Fire Angel." Wilks replies.
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:17 pm: Repaired or even restored if you struck an offencive into taking the Quadrant
[Adventure] 1:18 pm: " And why's there so much people? "
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:18 pm: "Place is crawling with Reavers. The man that sent the broadcast stirred them up real bad."
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:18 pm: Far as i could tell reavers were more about EMP Pulse attacks and disabling ships
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:18 pm: I had a few run ins myself
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: "You don't get out much do you? Civil War after the Miranda Broadcast, any of that rining a bell?"
[Adventure] 1:19 pm: " No. "
[Adventure] 1:19 pm: " Guess I'll need some stories. "
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:20 pm: If ships were protected against that couldnt it be a great asset to you if you took it for yourselves ... fed ships even if they are damaged carry vital armaments and even might be repairable.
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:20 pm: "Unles you go into the heart of their lair and rile them up like Captain Reynolds did. Reavers lost a lot during the fight, but they are on the warpath right now."
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:20 pm: Reynolds ? (Would i have heard the name during the U-War?)
[Adventure] 1:20 pm: " Wait, you're soldiers!? "
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:21 pm: So he was the man who stirred up the hornets nest
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:21 pm: "Large piece of the Alliance fleet is busy trying to hold the quadrant and protect the planets out there."
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:21 pm: (No chance you'd have heard of Reynolds)
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:21 pm: Truth be told Travis i was worried the Alliance and the browncoats were going to wittle themselves down
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:22 pm: Only to leave us voulnerable to a reaver invasion of sorts
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: "We're medics on a med ship. supporting the Neo-Browncoats."
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:22 pm: They were men right... just like us human beings gone mad by the toxins released into the air like the broadcast said
[Adventure] 1:23 pm: " Gave me them chills there. Or not, hehehe! "
[Adventure] 1:23 pm: " Oh. Browns are up again. Sounds like them Alliancees are out of their bed again. "
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:24 pm: "Reavers are a shadow of wha they were, but they are still mean enough to keep the alliance busy. Add in their ship losses and we have just about free range of the Georgia system"
[Adventure] 1:24 pm: " I know, somewhat, how I got here, but where are we headed? "
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:24 pm: "No one has bothered to do any studies on them, but that sure explains all the pieces of the puzzle."
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:24 pm: Tell you the truth
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:24 pm: I met one
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:24 pm: Who could talk
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:24 pm: He was messed up
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: "Looks like to steal some meds."
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:25 pm: "You met a talking Reaver?"
[Adventure] 1:25 pm: " Classy. "
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:25 pm: We patched him up best we could but his face... only a medical facility could repair something like that
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:25 pm: This might sound crazy but yes
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:25 pm: We was close to reaver territory responding to a distress beacon
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:25 pm: Found him in an abandoned pod
[Adventure] 1:25 pm: " Sending a scout? "
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:25 pm: Told us how his clan had abandoned him or something
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:26 pm: "Guess I've heard everything now. Well, this is my bunker. You have anything else?"
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: "Don't know the plan yet. Guess we'll find out when the captain comes back."
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:26 pm: No only question now is where to get the medical supplies you got any intel i can use for that it would be greatly appreciated.
[] 1:27 pm: "get me the parts ill build a scout "
[Adventure] 1:27 pm: " Who'll fly it? "
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:27 pm: Thing is Travis the alliance arent going to stay occupied with the reavers forever
[] 1:27 pm: me its remote operated
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:27 pm: Your going to have to hit home at some point.
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:27 pm: "Not many good choices on the resully. Either raid a Fed planet or convoy. Might be able to barter for them, but those sorts of deals come with strings you may not like."
[Adventure] 1:28 pm: " Oh! "
[Adventure] 1:28 pm: " Heard of that, never seen it though. "
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: It is possible that among the junk form the raid, you might be able to find and salvage an anti grav unit
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:29 pm: Should think about a plan to invade a core planet show the alliance you mean business. Sure its a move that would take planning and balls but it also shows the feds this is not another U-War were they are safe in the core.
[Adventure] 1:29 pm: " Well, I'm up for some exploring. "
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:30 pm: "Tell me what you come up with and I'll get you the support I can. Ask my aide Johnson for any ammo you need. I have to go now. Good Luck."
[Adventure] 1:30 pm: Nate came up from his seat and started to walk away, with no bearings at all.
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: Good luck to you to Travis.
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:31 pm: Oh one thing before you leave
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:31 pm: yes?
[Adventure] 1:31 pm: He exited the common room to see an other huge compartment gain shape in front of his eyes.
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:31 pm: Im not even sure were we stand on terms of rank
[] 1:32 pm: ill hace to look
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:32 pm: "Hmm? Oh right. Consider yourself to be a Captain and you can brevet ranks on your crew as you see fit."
[Adventure] 1:32 pm: He sent his gaze up and forward to try to make out whatever that room was.
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: searching the base will take some time and it's dark now
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: plus you;ve been up for a long time now
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: Understood Keep safe now.
[Adventure] 1:33 pm: " This darkness is making me sleepy. "
[Gabel->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: *With that john leaves to the ship*
[Lazarus->Gabel] 1:33 pm: "Godspeed to you son."
[Adventure] 1:33 pm: Nate decided to go back to the common room.
[Adventure] 1:34 pm: There he sat in the still warm spot from before, tilted his head back. And closed his eyes, resting...
[Gabel] 1:34 pm: *Captain returns to the ship*
[] 1:34 pm: anton will make small talk work on the designs and get some rest unless a job is presented
[Dusterboy] 1:34 pm: *Frank has showered and then crashed out on his bunk to get some well deserved sleep*
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: Unless someone wants to do anything, we'll skip forward to the next morning
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: The medical crew took shifts to monitor the wounded
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)


[Gabel] 1:35 pm: Seeing as everyone went to bed captain will grab a class of whiskey and take outside looking up at the stars
[Gabel] 1:35 pm: Then go to bed after
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: Frank had a code blue to respond to, but managed to stablize the man
[Gabel] 1:35 pm: glass*
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: The next morning, the crew sees the base in the light for the first time since the raid and it is a mess
[] 1:36 pm: *Rick comes back, his hovercraft making a soft thump as it lands in the cargobay*
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: However, the base is Travis' problem
[Adventure] 1:36 pm: Nate is still sleeping in the common room.
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: Figuring out how to find medical supplies is their priority
[] 1:37 pm: we need food water meds and then anything else we gan loot
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: The Captain calls a meeting to discuss options
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: As the crew gathers in the common room they all turn to face him as he gathers his thoughts
[] 1:38 pm: attend i assume
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: FADE TO BLACK
[Adventure] 1:38 pm: Yeah !
[] 1:38 pm: oki
[Adventure] 1:38 pm: Hehehe.
[Adventure] 1:38 pm: Nice Laz.
[Gabel] 1:38 pm: (Guess we can gather the supplies we can gather in the military base next session)
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: I'm going to go with 3 XP for everyone.
[] 1:39 pm: if i have my own room my gear is in there
[Adventure] 1:39 pm: That makes six for nate.
[Gabel] 1:39 pm: i convert my single 7 pp to 1 exp
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: anyone who has more than 6 PP can convert
[Gabel] 1:39 pm: for a 4 exp total
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: if you have less than 6 pp, they reset to 6
[Adventure] 1:39 pm: Do I have to take note of it?
[Adventure] 1:39 pm: Do I have PP?
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: You do have to track the fact you have 4 XP
[Gabel] 1:40 pm: Dont forget
[Adventure] 1:40 pm: Didn't you give me 3 the other time?
[Gabel] 1:40 pm: save the log laz
[Adventure] 1:40 pm: Must be my impression.
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: I did adventure, your current total is 7