Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 10:53 am+

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: I created room "Serenity Session 32: Transitions"

[General Chatter]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:54 am+

Welcome! You have entered [Serenity Session 32: Transitions] at 10:54 am+

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:54 am+

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: has entered at 10:54 am+

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: you'll always think it's going to be a TPK Mick

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: have a little faith

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: has entered at 10:55 am+

[Dusterboy] 10:55 am: Hello Gabel

[Lazarus] 10:55 am: Okay, I'm ready

[] 10:55 am: I have zero dodge, Duster has zero combat, and Gabel has zero luck.

[] 10:55 am: Lol.. of course it'll be TPK.

[->Lazarus] 10:56 am: There is something very specific to his character. His story revolves around two special pistols he had come into possession of. He worked as a sweeper for one of the syndicates. Because of a package he recieved, he is now being hunted by every hitman, sweeper, and gun for hire. Causing him to pretty much run for his life and staying one step ahead. But yeah, he is pretty much Jayne in his love for weapons and violence

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: has entered at 10:56 am+

[Lazarus->] 10:56 am: tell me about these guns

[] 10:56 am: no worries if you don't need a fill-in.

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: Serenity: From the Ashes: Transitions

[] 10:57 am: What exactly is a fill in can someone explain that to me

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: You are very welcome to do so prutt, red's PC should be in this fight

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: do something bloody useful for a change

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: prutt playing red's PC

[] 10:58 am: Uh ? Okay so hes going to be playing Red instead of red now or ?

[Lazarus] 10:58 am: GM - Lazarus. Players: Gabel, Dusterboy, TheMagicalMick, prutt filling in for redwolfclaw

[->Lazarus] 10:58 am: The story revolved around them belonging to a legendary killer who was finally caught and executed by the Alliance. But his signature weapons, a customizable a very distinct set of dual pistols were never found

[Dusterboy] 10:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Dusterboy] 10:58 am:

-> 1d6 (4)

 

[Lazarus] 10:58 am: I have no idea what red is going to do, all I know is I'm tired of her unreliability

[] 10:59 am: That's two of us.

[] 10:59 am: Wait so hes temporarily playing her character ?

[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: Through a hit the character did, the target carried a case that he took cause he was curious.

[Lazarus->] 10:59 am: so far so good, are they regular weapons or do they do something special?

[Lazarus] 10:59 am: for today yes

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: red might be pissed because ot the reply I gave to her punking out email I got this morning

[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: They are special. But they dont have to be. They basically can be outfitted with different mods and ammunition

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: and I don't care for once

[] 11:00 am: Wait so if i werent here a day somone else could take over John ?

[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: They are pretty much like .50 cal Desert Eagles

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: she's been around since session 18 and only showed up for 6 of those 12 sessions

[] 11:00 am: geez guys

[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: Though, even if he has them, using them is a bad idea half the time

[] 11:00 am: I was just trying to help

[] 11:00 am: forget it already

[] 11:00 am: hmm the cop is back

[] 11:00 am: Huh ?

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: what is the bloody problem? It's not like you've been unreliable

[->Lazarus] 11:01 am: He is being hunted by the criminal underground

[] 11:01 am: now parked outside my house

[Lazarus] 11:01 am: this should be a one time thing

[] 11:01 am: Im just trying to understand whats going on i told you i did not follow the chat

[Lazarus] 11:01 am: gist is I am ROYALLY pissed at red

[] 11:01 am: I thought if people were gone other players could play instead

[Lazarus] 11:01 am: she needs to be in this fight

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: prutt is willing to help

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: she's the only that can fight hand to hand

[] 11:02 am: Hey i can fight hand to hand

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: or do you want to try to fight the two ninjas without her?

[] 11:02 am: ....I have a d8 Knives.

[Lazarus->] 11:03 am: as long as the guns are just reputation and not megaphasers or soemthing lame, that's fine

[] 11:03 am: So basically prutt is standing in because she never showed up is the gist of it

[] 11:03 am: wait ninjas? I didn't sign up to fight ninjas!

[Lazarus] 11:03 am: yes

[] 11:03 am: I think you need to be a little less angry though, Laz.

[->Lazarus] 11:03 am: no no no. Nothing like that

[Lazarus] 11:03 am: I've reached my limit with red

[->Lazarus] 11:04 am: They are just outfitted to use different barrels, and stuff. Plus they can use like AP and explosive rounds when he can afford them lol

[] 11:04 am: We changed days, lost like 1-2 players, then stopped playing for 3 weeks...

[->Lazarus] 11:04 am: but very limiting

[] 11:04 am: In fairness.

[Lazarus] 11:04 am: which is all my fault

[->Lazarus] 11:04 am: Its all in the book

[Lazarus] 11:04 am: however punking out an hour before the game for the sixth time is NOT my fault

[Lazarus->] 11:05 am: okay

[] 11:05 am: Hm? Just saying it'd destabilize a lot of groups.

[] 11:05 am: No one specific person needed to focus on.

[Lazarus] 11:05 am: prutt, you have an eamil or skpye so you can have red's PC sheet?

[] 11:05 am: Just seems a little scapegoat-ish.

[->Lazarus] 11:05 am: But yeah, they are pretty much just character plot devices

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: mick, I see your point and I said I've not had the best morning.

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: I want to run, do you want to play?

[] 11:06 am: I have skype on

[Dusterboy] 11:06 am: Yeah, except red has been a no show for the times when she knew the game was on

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: exactly

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: which she has done several times before

[Dusterboy] 11:06 am: I want to play

[] 11:06 am: I dont have anything against red people have lives outside of the game you said that yourself Laz real life comes first

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: THAT'S the main issue

[] 11:06 am: I don't see Red having to leave early and whatnot any different than Monster always showing up late.

[] 11:06 am: Both were generally due to work.

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: if she wee more reliable, I'd do something else

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: she's gone one toke over the line

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: what's your skype prutt?

[Dusterboy] 11:07 am: Can we dop this?

[] 11:07 am: Just saying no need to focus out on any one person to funnel anger at.

[] 11:07 am: pruttm

[] 11:08 am: We could have equally waited til next week when we had everyone

[] 11:08 am: I was fine either way

[Lazarus] 11:08 am: even if none of the other stuff occurred with the change and the break, I'd STILL be this pissed at red

[] 11:09 am: Pretty much, Gabel.

[Lazarus->] 11:09 am: plot devices are fine

[] 11:09 am: cop is gone

[Lazarus->] 11:09 am: useful hooks

[] 11:09 am: he was after something at the apartment nearby it seems

[] 11:10 am: not after my DVDs

[Lazarus] 11:10 am: that's what you get for being a pirate prutt

[Dusterboy] 11:11 am: But why has the rum. . . gone?

[] 11:11 am: I would have shared

[Dusterboy] 11:11 am: It's from the first PotC movie

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: okay, X the new pilot is at the controls

[] 11:12 am: Should we just wait until next week, when we have 5 people?

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: John is on the bridge doing captainy stuff

[] 11:13 am: I was going to talk to those ass holes and say i was quitting but yeah ...

[Lazarus] 11:13 am: Luke is sitting at the co pilot's station to get some familiarity with flying the Fire Angel

[] 11:13 am: I am?

[Lazarus->] 11:13 am: you can work on your PC while I set what's going on, and introduce you once we get where they are going

[Lazarus] 11:14 am: yes, yes you are

[Lazarus] 11:14 am: the bridge layout of the Cambridge class is smaller than the firefl, so there's not a lot of extra space

[] 11:15 am: Cambridge ?

[] 11:15 am: Thought we were flying the pride

[] 11:15 am: (Is there any reason why you're ignoring both Gabel and I and refuse to answer our question?)

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: Frank and Jo (that's red's PC) are in the common room down the corridor

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: sorry PRIDE class

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: You want to set the scene Mick?

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: choose a place to be

[] 11:16 am: (No, I just want to know, as does Gabel, why you're trying to angrily force the game this week with 3 players, rather than next week when we'll have 5 or 6.)

[] 11:16 am: (No offense, Prutt.)

[Lazarus] 11:17 am: Okay, do you want to game today or not?

[Lazarus] 11:17 am: Raz would like to play and I'd like to get Adventure started

[] 11:17 am: Is adventure a person i saw you mention him

[Lazarus] 11:18 am: He is a person with a poor choice of handles

[] 11:18 am: Wait i know that name thats the guy who was in nar's game a couple times ? i think

[Lazarus] 11:18 am: he's from Portugal

[] 11:19 am: Btw have you heard from rein at all

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: however since there seems to be resistence to gaming today, I need to know what you want to do. Duster wants to game

[] 11:19 am: Im going to try contacting him on skype to see if he is still on or not

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: Rein is essentially gone

[] 11:19 am: Well that sucks

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: He emailed me said he had family this weekend

[] 11:19 am: Am i like the only guy from the origional crew left ?

[Lazarus] 11:20 am: looks like Gabel

[] 11:20 am: Awww :(

[] 11:20 am: Oh well lifes goes on

[Lazarus] 11:20 am: Yeah, I'm not happy about it

[Lazarus] 11:21 am: but life does go on, question is, does this session?

[Dusterboy] 11:21 am: I want to game, Lazarus and I don't want to fight about it, but it looks like I'm in a minority

[Dusterboy] 11:21 am: I was looking forward to starting back up, today.

[Lazarus] 11:21 am: me too

[] 11:22 am: Im not fighting about anything i just wanted to ask questions i was unsure about the situation at hand although i have my own opinions about red but i see Laz's point i just was confused why pruttm was taking over her character instead of her being used as an npc i thought he was going to play her from now on

[Lazarus] 11:22 am: Just today gabel

[Dusterboy] 11:22 am: 'Cos Pete asked nicely?

[Lazarus] 11:23 am: that would be it and I greatfully accepted because Jo not here is a problem

[Lazarus] 11:23 am: AGAIN

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: Dusterboy has left at 11:23 am+

[Lazarus] 11:23 am: I have no idea what red will do long term

[Lazarus] 11:24 am: she's welcome to continue, be we are going to have a talk on whether or not she's serious about this game

[] 11:24 am: I can see why i just feel bad for Red as i know myself i wouldnt like it if anybody took over my own character

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: Dusterboy has entered at 11:24 am+

[] 11:24 am: Thats just my opinion i can roll with it either way

[] 11:24 am: Yeah

[Lazarus] 11:24 am: red brought this on herself

[] 11:24 am: I appreciate pruttm filling in i do

[Dusterboy] 11:24 am: WTF is red's prob anywayz?

[Lazarus] 11:24 am: so once again, gabel, mick do you wish to proceed

[] 11:25 am: Like 80 hour work weeks, Duster.

[] 11:25 am: As i said Laz i dont want to ruin anyones game i can play either way

[Lazarus] 11:25 am: her major problem is her work schedule and she doesn't seem able to make the call on if she can continue reliably or not

[] 11:26 am: Im just being honest and up front with you guys about how i feel about the situation thats all

[Lazarus] 11:26 am: I've run out of patience with her as there have been at least three sessions where she's screwed the plot because she can't make up her mind

[Lazarus] 11:26 am: We'll talk and *I* will make the decision

[] 11:26 am: Well the plot has not always been screwed laz we got off that boat with a fair bit of planning

[] 11:27 am: using our noggins

[] 11:27 am: Although the whole Mick and raid the warehouse thing was yeah well...

[Lazarus] 11:27 am: yeah, but only because you guys and I figured out a way aroundher

[] 11:27 am: Well at least it brought a little intrigue into the game

[Lazarus] 11:27 am: I'm tired of "shooting around" the actor with the drug problem

[->Lazarus] 11:27 am: kk

[] 11:27 am: I almost died cause mick dident cover me

[] 11:27 am: Booms almost got catnapped

[] 11:28 am: Hey, maybe you shouldn't run out in the middle of a hostile hallway with no cover after flashbanging me.

[] 11:28 am: Jackass i flashbanged you ebcause i rolled a 1

[] 11:28 am: And that was not even during that fight ya git

[] 11:28 am: lol

[Lazarus] 11:28 am: okay, Luke is asleep in his cabin. Jo and Frank are in the common room. John is co-plioting showing the new pilot the controls

[Lazarus] 11:29 am: I'm ready to go, are you?

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: has left at 11:29 am+

[] 11:30 am: Ofc

[Lazarus] 11:30 am: Z, Raz, and Adventure will join you when you arrive where you are going if you ever decide to move.

[] 11:30 am: Wait what Raz is joining to ?

[] 11:30 am: so where back up to 6 players 7 with Red

[Lazarus] 11:30 am: You rise up through atmo and the two goons that Mister Killian sent as enforceres show up on the bridge

[] 11:30 am: Nice

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: John says according to the log "We are going to have to deal with smith and jones."

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: and the two of them startle you by replying, "So you are ready to betray Mister Killian?"

[Lazarus->] 11:32 am: I'll need to see your charsheet. send it to jeffersonhowellATyahoo,com

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: Zeenix has entered at 11:33 am+

[Zeenix] 11:33 am: Hi guys

[->Lazarus] 11:33 am: Alright. Well I am trying to get the book right now. How do you make the character sheets? Anything specific?

[Zeenix] 11:33 am: I'll lurk a bit

[] 11:34 am: Betray thats a strong word we completed our assignment. This is no different then terminating our contract and going our seperate ways.

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: hey Z

[->Lazarus] 11:34 am: Sorry if i have stalled the game but i have been ready like i said its just with all this drama i kind of wanted to understand what was going on.

[Dusterboy] 11:34 am: Hey Zee

[] 11:35 am: Hey Z

[Lazarus->] 11:35 am: Mick's got his ass on his back about a bunch of stuff, that's why he was consigned to his quarters

[->Lazarus] 11:35 am: And i Appoligize for being late to the game i blatantly forgot the game was on for today

[->Lazarus] 11:36 am: And was in the middle of dinner good thing you came on skype

[Lazarus->] 11:36 am: you can just type it up in word. no need to get fancy. make the PC Veteran level

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: has left at 11:36 am+

[Lazarus->] 11:36 am: no problem, three weeks was long than our christmas break

[->Lazarus] 11:36 am: True but i did read your email its my own damned fault for forgetting

[->Lazarus] 11:36 am: Guess Routines help with remembering

[Lazarus] 11:37 am: "However, you are going 'your separate way' with thousands of credits of Mister Killian's property as well as making him look very bad."

[Lazarus->] 11:37 am: indeed

[] 11:37 am: Oh you mean the medical equipment

[Lazarus->] 11:37 am: which is why I'm trying to make this game happen

[] 11:37 am: That was donated by the fair folk of (What was the planets name again)

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: Frank and Jo can roll Alertness+Perception to hear the conversation on the bridge

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: (Beaumonde)

[] 11:38 am: Beumonde (Forget things after 3 weeks lol)

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: asher dragoone has entered at 11:38 am+

[->Lazarus] 11:38 am: Well im here im ready now that we got things sorted out

[asher dragoone] 11:39 am: (lurking)

[] 11:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 11:39 am:

-> 2d6 (4,1 = 5)

 

[Lazarus] 11:39 am: "You do not seem to understand your contract. That equipment was 'donated' for a specific purpose. You want out of the contract, return the medical gear and I don't care what you gorram do."

[Lazarus->] 11:39 am: cool :-)

[] 11:40 am: Well i guess we are in breach of contract then gentlemen

[Lazarus] 11:40 am: Duster?

[Dusterboy] 11:40 am: ((Yes?))

[Lazarus] 11:40 am: alert+perception please

[->Lazarus] 11:41 am: kk

[Dusterboy] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)

[Dusterboy] 11:41 am:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d4 (2) = 3

 

[Dusterboy] 11:41 am: ((I guess I don't hear anythiing))

[Lazarus] 11:41 am: In the common room, you can hear murmering of voices, but nothing out of the ordinary or understand what is said

[] 11:41 am: Whats wrong with your rolls did you turn into me the past 3 weeks ?

[] 11:42 am: The voices are at normal volume?

[Dusterboy] 11:42 am: Ha ha Gabel

[Lazarus] 11:42 am: "That is indeed unfortunate Mister Iskillian. Please step away from the controls. I will pilot the ship back to Beaumonde."

[Lazarus] 11:43 am: "I assume Mister Killian will be sueing you out of your ship, but that is not for me to say."

[Lazarus] 11:43 am: (So far prutt)

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: Zeenix has left at 11:44 am+

[] 11:44 am: Oh laz let me ask something

[Lazarus] 11:44 am: kk

[->Lazarus] 11:44 am: Am i flying the ship or who is ?

[Lazarus->] 11:44 am: Pilot X is flying, you are co-pilot

[Lazarus->] 11:45 am: Adventure's PC is X

[->Lazarus] 11:45 am: Can i punch a button to start a ship wide alert ?

[Lazarus->] 11:45 am: you could set off a couple alarms or the PA

[] 11:45 am: "So, Frank, what's got you so quiet? I figured you'd be happy to help out anyone in medical need?"

[Lazarus->] 11:45 am: but there's no intruder alert or anything

[->Lazarus] 11:45 am: I will set off the PA that will make everybody hear our conversation right ?

[Lazarus] 11:46 am: Smith stands lightly on his feet looking very menacing as Jones has his attention focused down the coorider.

[Lazarus->] 11:46 am: sure

[Lazarus->] 11:47 am: you'llhave to roll covert for him not to notice

[->Lazarus] 11:47 am: NO WORRIES

[->Lazarus] 11:47 am: i got covert now

[->Lazarus] 11:47 am: +2

[->Lazarus] 11:47 am: lol

[] 11:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d2)

[] 11:47 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d2 (2) = 8

 

[] 11:47 am: Wow

[] 11:47 am: What the

[] 11:47 am: Need a medic over here i rolled a decent roll

[] 11:48 am: For my skill levle

[Dusterboy] 11:48 am: "I am. . . but those two guys Killian stuck on ius have made me nervous."

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: Zeenix has entered at 11:48 am+

[Zeenix] 11:48 am: woopsie daysy

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 11:48 am:

-> 2d6 (5,1 = 6)

 

[] 11:48 am: HAH mr jones i have you now

[Lazarus->] 11:49 am: you succeed

[Lazarus] 11:49 am: Over the PA, in the common room you can now hear what is being said on the bridge

[] 11:50 am: Mr Smith this is my ship and if its going anywhere i say where it goes.

[Lazarus] 11:51 am: **Now Mister Iskellian, step away from the controls. I do SO want to hurt you, but I'd rather not scare the passengers."

[Dusterboy] 11:51 am: ((Frank looks up when he hears what;s going on on the bridge. "Oh -----"

[] 11:51 am: "I don't care for them either, but as long as they aren't runting Alliance..."

[Dusterboy] 11:52 am: "Jo, have you got your guns with you?"

[Lazarus] 11:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 11:52 am:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[] 11:52 am: You want to hurt me well now thats just not nice Mr Smith

[Lazarus] 11:52 am: (that would be a yes Jo)

[] 11:53 am: "Umm ya. Why?"

[Lazarus] 11:53 am: "Mister Killian doesn't pay me to be nice, just to succeed. Last warning before you'll need the ship's medical services yourself."

[Dusterboy] 11:53 am: "Because I think Smith and Jones are trying to take over the ship."

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: omegaa6977 has entered at 11:54 am+

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: (hey omega, jointhe crowd)

[omegaa6977] 11:54 am: (lurking if allowed )

[] 11:54 am: Son you and your accociate here are in for a world of hurt if you think you can just bully me around. (Indimidate)

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: roll it

[] 11:54 am: (Sec checking sheet)

[] 11:55 am: Jo gets up and pulls her weapon. "What? How do you know?"

[] 11:56 am: Jo listens hard again

[] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 11:56 am:

-> 2d6 (3,3 = 6)

 

[] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6)

[] 11:56 am:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d6 (4) = 13

 

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: (Jo heard "Mister Killian doesn't pay me to be nice, just to succeed. Last warning before you'll need the ship's medical services yourself.")

[] 11:56 am: (I should really pick up indimidate)

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)

[Lazarus] 11:56 am:

-> 2d10 (9,1 = 10)

 

[] 11:56 am: Wait

[] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)

[] 11:56 am:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[] 11:56 am: its a 17

[] 11:56 am: Uh sorry

[Lazarus] 11:57 am: "You are an amusing fellow John. I do hate having to hurtyou."

[] 11:57 am: 19

[] 11:57 am: On Indimiadate i forgot to add Influence

[] 11:57 am: "Goram!" Jo bolts for the hatch that leads to the bridge.

[Lazarus] 11:58 am: roll alertness + perception again Jo

[Dusterboy] 11:58 am: ((frank follows, more cautiously))

[] 11:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 11:58 am:

-> 2d6 (2,1 = 3)

 

[] 11:58 am: argh gabel dice

[Dusterboy] 11:58 am: ((lolkatz))

[Lazarus] 11:59 am: "We have company." Jones barks.

[Lazarus] 11:59 am: The call to action is enough to break the pause on SMith

[Lazarus] 11:59 am: roll initiative John and Jo

[Lazarus] 11:59 am: and Frank

[] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[] 11:59 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (7) = 12

 

[] 11:59 am: What the fuck is up with my dice

[] 12:00 pm: LAZ

[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Lazarus] 12:00 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (4) = 6

 

[] 12:00 pm: I demand a refund give me the 3 weeks back

[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: looks like 3 weeks has built up some karma for john

[] 12:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 12:00 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,6 = 7)

 

[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:00 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 3

 

[Dusterboy] 12:01 pm: ((Heh))

[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: roll alert + [erception Jo, you may want to use plot points considering how much trouble you hare having

[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: frank can roll as well

[] 12:01 pm: (Wait what about mick ?)

[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: he's asleep in his quarters

[Dusterboy] 12:01 pm: A plot point is d4?

[] 12:02 pm: (Wouldnt he hear the PA in his quarters ?)

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: depends on how many you spend, a d4 takes 2 plot points

[->Lazarus] 12:02 pm: Ok, I finally got the book. So give me a few minutes

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: up to him

[Lazarus->] 12:02 pm: okay

[->Lazarus] 12:02 pm: how many do I have?

[Lazarus->] 12:02 pm: 6

[Dusterboy] 12:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[Dusterboy] 12:03 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d8 (3) = 4

 

[] 12:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d6+1d4)

[] 12:03 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d6 (6)+ 1d4 (4) = 13

 

[Lazarus->] 12:03 pm: 1pp = d2 2pp = d4 and so forth

[Dusterboy] 12:03 pm: ((?????))

[] 12:03 pm: This is not Good Karma has turned around and smacked everyone except me what the hell is going on lol

[Dusterboy] 12:03 pm: Gabgab and I have switched dice luck

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: Jo spots Mr Jones in the hatchway to the bridge and spots the pistol being leveled her way

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: she has the initiative, but you can not close the distance before he can fire

[Dusterboy] 12:04 pm: ((However, frank sees f-all and gets shot in the head))

[] 12:04 pm: (and I am not really good with a pistol?)

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: Frank's view is blocked by Jo

[Dusterboy] 12:05 pm: ((And I'm not a pistolero anyway.))

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: total of 2d6 prutt, you can use plot points or dodge and close

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: john does move before smith, but you will have to use an action to stand up from the controls

[] 12:06 pm: Jo will dodge and close

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: kk

[] 12:06 pm: I stand up from the controls

[] 12:06 pm: so im now ata -1

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: yes

[] 12:07 pm: Okay do i see a gun on him ?

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: you can go full dodge Jo and get a 2 step bonus to your dodge

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (9) = 14

 

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: which I recommend

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: You don't see one and smith is in hand to hand mode as you stand

[] 12:08 pm: Jo goes for the full dodge

[] 12:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6)

[] 12:08 pm:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d6 (5) = 11

 

[] 12:08 pm: Can i push mr smith into mr jones who has a gun up ?

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: roll d6+d12+d4 prutt

[] 12:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d12+d4)

[] 12:09 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d12 (9)+ 1d4 (4) = 15

 

[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: If that is perception Mick, you hear the disagreement on the bridge and a gunshot

[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: CLOSE Jo, but the shot misses

[] 12:09 pm: Wait i thought it was my turn ?

[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: you can try john

[] 12:10 pm: If the shot already went off

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: make your attack and whatever you succeed by will do no damage and he will get to resist with strength

[] 12:10 pm: (Why the hell do we have two lurkers of people who said they can't play?)

[] 12:10 pm: Huh ?

[] 12:10 pm: Z Is on vacation

[Zeenix] 12:10 pm: Because... I dont have a stable internet and I will be leaving soon

[Zeenix] 12:11 pm: when teh hamburgers are ready.

[] 12:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[] 12:11 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d8 (8) = 14

 

[] 12:11 pm: Thats my attack Laz

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm:

-> 2d8 (3,4 = 7)

 

[] 12:11 pm: FINALLY john can use his brawling for once

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: Smith is cuaght off guard by a push attack and stumbles back into Jones

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: The two men are very agile and quick recover

[->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: Sorry its taking so long. Its been a year since I last dealt with it I just realized XD. So I am reaquainting myself. How often do you play?

[Lazarus->] 12:12 pm: every sunday

[Lazarus->] 12:12 pm: no worried

[Lazarus->] 12:12 pm: worries even

[] 12:12 pm: I spend my second action to go into full dodge

[->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: you going to be around after the game?

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: init for all

[->Lazarus] 12:13 pm: I am not going out now

[->Lazarus] 12:13 pm: So I was hoping you would help me out

[] 12:13 pm: Oh New Init ?

[] 12:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 12:13 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,2 = 8)

 

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6;d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (4) = 5

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (2) = 3

 

[] 12:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[] 12:13 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (2) = 9

 

[] 12:13 pm: Luke hears the fighting, wakes up, grabs his gunbelt and smg and heads for the bridge.

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: hmmm seems like gabels got all the luck

[] 12:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)

[] 12:13 pm:

-> 2d10 (8,9 = 17)

 

[Lazarus->] 12:14 pm: I'll do what I can, but they are in combat right now and I'm rather tied up

[->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: alright

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: looks like they weren't as agile as I thought, so both Jo and John can go first

[] 12:15 pm: Wait am i on a -2 now or refreshed

[] 12:15 pm: since its second initiative ?

[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: since John got an extraordinary success, I'm going to say he knocked the gun out of Jones' hand

[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: fresh now

[] 12:15 pm: Wow john getting an extraordinary success Laz im treating you to cake after the game.

[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: frank can roll init too

[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: nice. I like New York style Cheese Cake

[] 12:16 pm: Oh awesome ive never tried but i like cheese cake

[Dusterboy] 12:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)

[Dusterboy] 12:16 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d6 (6) = 8

 

[] 12:16 pm: Can Jo engage one of them?

[] 12:16 pm: or do I still need to close

[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: Luke goes first, but it's goint to take him two rounds to rech the bridge from his quarters

[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: Jo can engage with Jones

[] 12:17 pm: I will start brawling with Smith since i dont like him much at this point

[] 12:17 pm: I guess mick uses his init to get here ?)

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: (ninjas my ass, even the freaking medic got init on them grrr)

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: He's moving, but not there yet

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: john goes next

[] 12:17 pm: Well i do what i said i did

[] 12:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[] 12:17 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (1) = 5

 

[] 12:18 pm: Oh there my famous rolls

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (10) = 12

 

[] 12:19 pm: Shit and im supposed to hit a d12 dodge LOL

[] 12:19 pm: Ninjas my ass my ass !

[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: Smith finally snaps out of his funk and not only parries John;s attack, he gets a free attack with the extraordinary success

[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 12:19 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d10 (7) = 11

 

[] 12:19 pm: wait so anything over 10 is an extraordinary success ?

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: you can try to dodge or block john

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: 7

[] 12:20 pm: ah

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: your attack was a 5 his block was 12

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: John make your defense roll, Jo your attack roll

[] 12:21 pm: im at a -1 now right ?

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: yes

[] 12:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[] 12:21 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d8 (2) = 8

 

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: thump

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm:

-> 1d4 (3)

 

[Zeenix] 12:22 pm: ok

[] 12:22 pm: Well hope my duster helps a little

[Zeenix] 12:22 pm: gotta go guys see ya later

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: john takes 5 stun and 1 wound

[] 12:22 pm: Later Z

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: later Z

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: Zeenix has left at 12:22 pm+

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: okay Jo is up

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: I find it hard to believe you wear the duster on the ship

[] 12:23 pm: Ok, Jo will engage Jones in hand to hand.

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: kk

[Dusterboy] 12:24 pm: BRB

[] 12:24 pm: Laz we just got on the ship

[] 12:24 pm: I havent had time to breathe

[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: You had time to meet the new guy and get settled

[] 12:24 pm: Well fine i dont have my duster on then

[] 12:24 pm: I'll try to slam a two-fisted strike across the shoulder that he seems to favor (right handed vs. left)

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: ok, you can take up to three actions in a turn

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: however, that's for attack and defense

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: you go all out on attack you can leave yourself vulnerable for counter atack

[] 12:26 pm: I forgot what bonuses you get for all out attack and all out defence

[] 12:26 pm: Jo will leave room to counter

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: +2steps for either

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: ok, make two attacks

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: one at full d6+d10 second at d6=d8

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: d6+d8

[] 12:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d10)

[] 12:26 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d10 (9) = 11

 

[] 12:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[] 12:27 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d8 (4) = 7

 

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12;d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d12 (1) = 8

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (8) = 13

 

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: the first hits

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: does 3 stun

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: second is blocked

[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: jones attacks

[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:28 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (6) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: your defense is d8+d6

[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: and you have plot points

[] 12:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6+1d4)

[] 12:28 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (5)+ 1d4 (1) = 13

 

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: oh, john gets a plot point for the push attack as tht was cool

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: nice prutt, jo evades nicely

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: frank?

[] 12:29 pm: "Take that Tah mah duh hwoon dahn!"

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: (nice color)

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: The doc seems to be hesitating.

[Dusterboy] 12:30 pm: ((Yes))

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: your turn

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: you can see jo fighting hand to hand with jones

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: more stuff going on in the bridge

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm:

-> 2d8 (5,5 = 10)

 

[Dusterboy] 12:31 pm: I try to help Jo. What do I roll?

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: agility + unarmed

[Dusterboy] 12:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Dusterboy] 12:31 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)

 

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: or inyour case agility + plot points

[] 12:32 pm: Im a Doctor Not a script writer.

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)

 

[Dusterboy] 12:32 pm: Okay 2 pp))

[Dusterboy] 12:32 pm: So

[Dusterboy] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)

[Dusterboy] 12:32 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d4 (4) = 9

 

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: even using innate defense, Jones evades the doctor's punch

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: ok, make that one stun for a slight hit

[] 12:32 pm: Stop Cuddling the enemy johnson

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: next round

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: new inits

[] 12:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[] 12:34 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d8 (4) = 5

 

[] 12:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d6)

[] 12:34 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d6 (5) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: luke will reach the bridge at the end of this round

[] 12:34 pm: Theres them rolls i been waiting for

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6;d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (5) = 13

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (4) = 12

 

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: and the one's I've been waiting for

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm:

-> 2d8 (4,2 = 6)

 

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: ok Smith goes first

[] 12:35 pm: Smug bastard

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: "I do so love my work!"

[] 12:36 pm: Look i just commented before you had to say anything

[] 12:36 pm: Haha

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: yes, nice intuition at work

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12;d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (8) = 12

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d10 (10) = 12

 

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: smith throws two fast punches

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: john may try to block

[] 12:37 pm: These guys...

[] 12:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10+1d2;1d8+1d8+1d2)

[] 12:37 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d10 (5)+ 1d2 (1) = 8

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (5)+ 1d2 (2) = 14

 

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm:

-> 2d8 (1,2 = 3)

 

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm:

-> 1d4 (3)

 

[] 12:37 pm: Blocked the second punch used 2 plot points

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: kk

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: still took 6 stun and 1 wound

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: you have an action left

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: as does smith

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: asher dragoone has left at 12:39 pm+

[] 12:39 pm: Im going to round hole square peg him with all my force

[] 12:39 pm: im at what -2 ?

[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: yes

[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: and 5 plot points

[] 12:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d4+1d10)

[] 12:40 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d10 (2) = 6

 

[] 12:40 pm: I give up

[] 12:40 pm: I wasted every plot point i had on that roll

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: the plot point die is 5 for a total of 9

[] 12:40 pm: (5 pp means you can't get less than 5 on that d10)

[] 12:40 pm: I knew something was wrong when i rolled high on the other stuff

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm:

-> 2d8 (7,3 = 10)

 

[] 12:40 pm: would come bite me in the ass later

[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: he still blocked you

[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: Jo is next

[Lazarus->] 12:41 pm: in case you forgot LEADERSHIP!!!!

[->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: Fuck laz remind me when im not wasting plot points

[->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Cant you say i used it before

[Lazarus->] 12:42 pm: it just occurred to me

[->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Since im being frank here

[] 12:42 pm: alright.

[Lazarus->] 12:42 pm: perhaps getting his ass kicked reminded john

[->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Least let me get a hit on that fucking smith guy

[Lazarus->] 12:42 pm: I'll let you keep 3 plot points

[->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Thanks

[] 12:42 pm: I activate leadership

[] 12:43 pm: As laz just reminded me i have that

[] 12:43 pm: guess I will do the same two-fisted attck as it worked last time. I will not go all in and still prepare for counter

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: oh wait, sorry jo, jones goes next

[] 12:43 pm: k

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: Vixy Platinum has left at 12:43 pm+

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: he does the same to jo that sith did to john

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12;d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (10) = 16

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d10 (2) = 3

 

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: noit as good though

[] 12:44 pm: Laz

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: as john has activated leadership

[] 12:44 pm: Cut it out with rolling 10's all the time

[] 12:44 pm: Making me depressed watching all them good rolls lol

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: you ALL get +2 steps to attacks and defense

[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: jo can defend with d6+d12+d2 on the first d6+d12 on the second

[] 12:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d12+d2)

[] 12:45 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d12 (9)+ 1d2 (1) = 12

 

[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: and she has plot points

[] 12:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d12)

[] 12:45 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d12 (3) = 4

 

[] 12:46 pm: (2 left of 6)

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)

 

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: jo takes 5 stun

[Dusterboy] 12:46 pm: ((:o))

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: blocks the second

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: she has one action, but so does jones

[] 12:46 pm: (I so want to punch smith in the face)

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: (he has the affect on people)

[] 12:47 pm: (I fucking should have remembered leadership)

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: jo can attack with d6+d10

[] 12:47 pm: (Im seriously considering taking his attacks to get a full force attack on him square peg in the jaw)

[] 12:47 pm: (But with my rolls its like asking for trouble)

[] 12:48 pm: Pissed she got hit, Joe spends her last effort (2 PP) and sents how a two-fisted strike

[] 12:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+d10+1d4)

[] 12:48 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d10 (9)+ 1d4 (3) = 17

 

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: kk

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: nice

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm:

-> 2d8 (4,5 = 9)

 

[->Lazarus] 12:49 pm: Think its a good thing you talked me out of getting major leadership

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: nice punch

[->Lazarus] 12:49 pm: My plot points always get sinked into sink holes anyway lol

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d10 (1) = 4

 

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: WOW

[Dusterboy] 12:49 pm: So Frank joins in

[Dusterboy] 12:49 pm: Tries to hit Jones again

[Dusterboy] 12:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)

[Dusterboy] 12:50 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d6 (5) = 7

 

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: Nothing to join in on Jones, as Jo's bone crushing punch causes the enforcer's eye's to roll up in his skull and become sooooooooooo sleepy

[Dusterboy] 12:50 pm: Nope, don't think so

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: @ plot points for the one shot cool knock out

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: 2

[] 12:51 pm: Awesome

[Dusterboy] 12:51 pm: Do I have another action?

[] 12:51 pm: Exactly what i want to do on smith

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: you could make that attack on smith duster

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: keep the 7

[] 12:51 pm: YEAH !

[] 12:51 pm: Make him dodge

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)

 

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: The doc get in a nice lick on smith

[Dusterboy] 12:52 pm: Cool

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: Jones had d8+d10 to roll a 7 to resist the extraordinary success and rolled a bloody 4)

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: one plot point on that attack duster?

[Dusterboy] 12:53 pm: Absolutely

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: kk

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: new round

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (3) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (5) = 10

 

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm:

-> 2d8 (1,4 = 5)

 

[] 12:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d6)

[] 12:54 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d6 (2) = 8

 

[] 12:54 pm: You still rolling init for jones ?

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: omegaa6977 has left at 12:54 pm+

[] 12:54 pm: (When did we start doing init every round?)

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: doing some secret stuff

[] 12:54 pm: Can i use plot points to roll init i forgot ?

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: since the campaign started

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: if you like

[] 12:55 pm: Nah screw it

[] 12:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[] 12:55 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d8 (1) = 9

 

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: omegaa6977 has entered at 12:55 pm+

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: kk

[] 12:55 pm: Actually if

[] 12:55 pm: I can spend a plot point to go before somone i will

[] 12:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)

[] 12:55 pm:

-> 2d10 (9,8 = 17)

 

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: Adventure has entered at 12:55 pm+

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: can't do that trick with plot points

[Adventure] 12:55 pm: ( Hello there. )

[] 12:55 pm: Asch crap

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: (Hi adventure)

[Adventure] 12:56 pm: ( Well, still need me Lazarus? )

[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: ok, mick arrives in time to go first

[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: (Sure do adventure)

[] 12:56 pm: Showing up just in time, Luke sees what's going on with his SMG raised, squeezing the trigger to let a short burst of lead death make it's way at the lackey.

[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 12:56 pm:

-> 2d6 (4,5 = 9)

 

[Adventure] 12:56 pm: ( Right now? I don't have the character ready. )

[] 12:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10+1d12)

[] 12:56 pm:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d10 (6)+ 1d12 (1) = 9

 

[] 12:56 pm: (1d12 = 6... so 14)

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: ON THE BRIDGE?

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: you sue you want to do that

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: with five people there

[Adventure] 12:57 pm: ( You still don't have the pilot, right? )

[] 12:57 pm: (Hey, with a 14, I figure I am fairly safe.)

[] 12:57 pm: (Unless a 14 suddenly meant I would be missing my target.)

[] 12:57 pm: (It's why I used all of my PP)

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: roll d6 3 times and hope to god all three hit the target

[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Is he trying to TPK everyone ?

[] 12:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (3d6)

[] 12:58 pm:

-> 3d6 (2,1,3 = 6)

 

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: do NOT roll a 1

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: like that

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: okay random target for one round

[] 12:58 pm: (I thought the 14 was what had to do with hitting, I don't recall rolling a 3d6 before.)

[] 12:58 pm: Im standing infront of smith so it techincally cant target me can it ?

[Adventure] 12:58 pm: ( Laz, Maybe it'd be better to do it next session? )

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: it's the burst of a smg, they go where they want

[Adventure] 12:59 pm: ( I don't have the character ready and have someone who wants to use the pc. )

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: ok adventure

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: has left at 12:59 pm+

[] 12:59 pm: (That seems a bit like a retarded way for the system to work it...)

[Adventure] 12:59 pm: ( I won't apologize for life since that's stupid, but I didn't inted to delay and ruin your session today. )

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: this happen weekly ?

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 12:59 pm: an smg into a crowded space with 5 people and critical controls

[] 1:00 pm: (A 14 to hit, should be a 14 to hit.. there shouldn't be yet another random bit of luck that says two hit center mass and the third pings off of your buddy's jugular or something.)

[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: you try firing a burst from an smg into a

crowded space with 5 people and critical

controls

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:00 pm: yes

[] 1:00 pm: (Crowded space meaning I shouldn't have a hard time hitting.)

[Adventure] 1:01 pm: ( Well, I'm leaving and I'll be back later. )

[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d10)

[Lazarus] 1:01 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d10 (4) = 8

 

[Adventure] 1:01 pm: ( Have a good rest of session. )

[] 1:01 pm: (I wouldn't have wasted all of my PP if I knew that it wouldn't make a lick of difference in the end.)

[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: thanks

[Adventure] 1:01 pm: ( Will you be around later Laz, for us to talk? )

[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: I rolled a 9 to see if he noticed you, he did

[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: he got full dodge, he rolled an 8

[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: since you did not get an extraordinary success, all three rounds did not hit

[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: sure adventure

[Adventure] 1:02 pm: ( Ok, good game to you friends, bye. )

[] 1:03 pm: (Wow, automatic weapon rules are a bit tarded then.. fuck that, I need to go back to just having headshots... getting a 14 and not actually hitting...)

[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: Am I the only one that is having trouble with firing a smg into a crowd and not every round hitting the intended target?

[Lazarus->] 1:03 pm: my point exactly

[] 1:03 pm: (Well, you didn't roll a 14.. so yes.)

[] 1:03 pm: (Im not sure how the rules are i just figured an attack was an attack)

[] 1:03 pm: (Isn't a 14 able to complete an Ridiculous task?)

[omegaa6977] 1:04 pm: (i figured if you missed the controls would have ben hit )

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: okay mechanics aside, does spraying the bridge make a lot of send?

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: it's why neither smith or jones fired on the bridge

[] 1:04 pm: (Not spraying if it's a 3 round burst. That's why I didn't say "Full auto that shit up! Side-handed!")

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: jones shot at jo while she was in the cooridor

[omegaa6977] 1:05 pm: not from a miltary standpoint

[] 1:05 pm: (I thought they were just ninjas.. and therefor not fans of guns.)

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: and you fired a good burst but the TARGET DODGED

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: why is that so surprising?

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: Bloodangel has left at 1:05 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: he failed to get out of the way of 2 of the 3 rounds

[] 1:06 pm: (Because I rolled a 14? And he rolled an 8? Meaning I won?)

[] 1:06 pm: (That's where I am lost.)

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: and if you;d rolled a 15, you'd have an extraordinary success and all three would have hit

[] 1:06 pm: (What makes it so he's able to dodge the 1?)

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: or if he's rolld a 7

[] 1:07 pm: Whos turn is it

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: I'm not going to fight his, this is my ruling

[] 1:07 pm: Can i punch this guy in the face ?

[] 1:07 pm: (No, I am trying to understand the mechanics.. what makes it decide 2/3 rounds hit?)

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: I need to figure out where the 3rd round went

[] 1:07 pm: (Was is the 3d6? I have no idea what that was for.. or what it meant.)

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: Adventure has left at 1:07 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: Me as GM. I'm applying common sense to the game mechanics

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: If you'd rolled 2 or better on all three dice, all would have hit the target

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: YOU did not

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: you rolled 2,1,3

[] 1:08 pm: (So in other words, you just decided that there needed to be some more payback... so not only did you put me sleeping to start it off as "payback", then you add some random mechanic I don't know about AFTER I already made the action and used all of my PP to get a 14.)

[] 1:09 pm: (Very cool, Laz.)

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: you know I am JUST about at my limit with you mick

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: you have been fucking pissing on all fucking morning

[] 1:09 pm: (Well, simple then..you've been a major dickhead since you've gotten back from your vacation, and you've had no problem taking it out on people.)

[] 1:09 pm: (Deuces.)

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: has left at 1:09 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: fine with me

[] 1:10 pm: ok so where did the 3rd bullet go?

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)

 

[Dusterboy] 1:11 pm: Judging from this madness, maybe a black hhole swallowed it. Nothing would siurprise me

[] 1:11 pm: Well this turned out well

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 1:11 pm: so do you have a spot opening up

[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:11 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)

 

[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: the 3rd round goes into the controls

[] 1:11 pm: It could hit me i suppose

[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: doing some damage but not critical

[] 1:11 pm: If im not on the list

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: ak47 has left at 1:11 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: since mick left and I don't want any more drama, I rolled Jo. SInce I'm not in the mood for that, I ruled it hit the controls and did some damage

[] 1:13 pm: Well shit i dont mind laz do whatever i just want the drama to stop

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:13 pm: looks like mickj just quite so sure

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:13 pm: sorry for the bad typing. I'm rather pissed right now

[] 1:13 pm: good

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 1:13 pm: i understand you gonna be a jps game later ?

[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: okay, Smith crumples to the floor

[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: badly wounded but still alive

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: fortunately the extra spares Boomer brought some time ago repairs the damage

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: and Pilot X was able to keep control of the ship

[] 1:14 pm: Frank... Sedate him

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: so the combat is over

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:14 pm: I will.

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:15 pm: We can go over chargen later today, but I do have a lawn to mow

[] 1:15 pm: *Wipes his brow* Gorram it ive been out of the game to long bar brawls have me going soft.

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 1:15 pm: if its any consilation ther is always one of these in every group

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: Smith needs surgury

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: jones is just knocked out

[] 1:15 pm: I tell the crew to fix him up but keep him under.

[Dusterboy] 1:15 pm: *Frank goes and gets his kit and sedates the unconscious bad guy.*

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: the two goons are removed from the bridge, but the question for now is, what to do with them?

[] 1:16 pm: You see how the threw punches like that spry little bastards.

[] 1:16 pm: Jo waits for Frank to go before kicking Jones on last time.

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: no stops on your route 10 day route

[] 1:16 pm: (shit i want to do what they did to mal leave them on a barren rock with no clothes and a little bit of food to get to a town lol)

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: lol prutt

[Dusterboy] 1:16 pm: ((Frank wouldn't have stopped her anyway))

[omegaa6977] 1:17 pm: he leave ?

[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: X checks the charts and finds just such a rock

[Dusterboy] 1:17 pm: Who? Mick? yes

[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: will add a day to your trip

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:18 pm: Mick's been off his color ever since his friend died

[] 1:18 pm: Hmm an extra day they need us to get there quickly dont they

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:18 pm: which I can understand

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:18 pm: but he's been challenging my rulings all day

[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: They'd prefer that

[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: but these guys are clearly tough guys

[] 1:19 pm: Not if we keep them sedated til we get there haha

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: do you want to baby sit them?

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)

 

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: seems like the rock is just a day away

[] 1:19 pm: Fine lets strip them of their clothes weapons everything

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:19 pm: now that I've pissed him off, he's unlikely to show for jp's game either

[] 1:19 pm: I get enough rations for them to survive a trip to whatever town

[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: okay, you get them secured and sleeping

[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: doc, roll int + GP to keep them drugged, but not dead

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 1:20 pm: so no more random storms

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:20 pm: indeed

[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: duster?

[] 1:21 pm: Im going to write them a note

[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: this I got to hear

[] 1:21 pm: That i will place in Smiths buttcheek since he has no clothes when we dump them.

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: everyone gets 3 plot points for the fight and a bonus point to jo for the extra kick

[] 1:22 pm: The note will say only this

[] 1:22 pm: I know i enjoyed it.

[] 1:22 pm: Smith was a smug bastard so can i be if i want to be

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: lol, that is so wrong and worth a plot point

[] 1:22 pm: yay jo!

[] 1:23 pm: back to 4!

[Dusterboy] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)

[Dusterboy] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (8) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: guess duster is afk

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: good enough

[Dusterboy] 1:23 pm: Good

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: you keep them good and happy

[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: however, you are going to have to do some surgery

[] 1:24 pm: I also Smack smiths ass so he has a mark when he wakes up

[Dusterboy] 1:24 pm: My special concoction. . . based on ketamine and MDMA ;D

[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: int + medical expertise

[] 1:24 pm: There im done

[] 1:24 pm: I just took wrong to a new level

[Dusterboy] 1:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Dusterboy] 1:24 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (5) = 12

 

[] 1:24 pm: But smith pissed me off

[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: nice frank

[] 1:24 pm: Nice duster

[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: smith will live to enjoy his note

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: you arrive at the rock still undergoing terraforming

[Dusterboy] 1:25 pm: (I was joking about that concoction, but since you took me seriously , lol

[] 1:25 pm: Well we leave them a ways out from any nearby towns basically they have to find their own way home

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: no towns

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 1:26 pm: what is start time

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: the rock is uninhabited except for terafroming crews

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: they may survive, they may not

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: kind of like marooning someone on a hatch cover at sea

[] 1:27 pm: Pirate style

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: indeed

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: you dump the two goons and beat feet for three hills

[] 1:27 pm: They hadnt been assholes enough for us to outright kill them but their tough guys im sure they will manage

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:27 pm: 10am to 2pm mountain

[] 1:27 pm: Leave them with some rations as awell

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: fair enough

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: but REALLY mess with them leave them canned goods but no opener LOL

[] 1:28 pm: Yeah dothat

[] 1:28 pm: Or actually if i wanted to be evil id shove the opener up smiths ass

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: aw dude, that's so wrong!

[] 1:28 pm: Or have Frank Surgically implant it

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: loudriver23 has left at 1:28 pm+

[] 1:29 pm: the can opener?

[] 1:29 pm: I know but thats not John at all

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: your hellfrost group is corrupting you gabel

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: unless someone wants to do something, you will reach three hills without trouble

[] 1:30 pm: I work on my metal gates and platforms

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: ok

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: YOu push on to the war front

[] 1:30 pm: You know the ones i made earlier basically just keeping things tip top

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: fortunately the Alliance has been beaten back and you don''t encounter any warships

[Dusterboy] 1:31 pm: *Frank practises his unique brand of mad science in the infirmary*

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: yes, he will have to work on his surgical skills

[] 1:31 pm: (Mostly because after the reaver incident and you saying taking cover is important i figured why not have a few things like that around entrances and places on the ship)

[Dusterboy] 1:31 pm: ((*My latest concoc

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: interesting, but sounds useful

[Dusterboy] 1:32 pm: (("My latest potion! Bwah-hah-hah-hah-hah!"))

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: As you close on the planet...

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: a pair of rattletrap looking ships appraoch

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: peewee_RotA has left at 1:32 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: "Unidentified freighter, you are entering Neo-Browncoat space. Identify yourself."

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: asher dragoone has entered at 1:33 pm+

[omegaa6977] 1:33 pm: (the war is still going on ?)

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: As the pilot scans them, they do look familiar, kinda like the rattletrap you have in your cargo container

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: (New one)

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:34 pm: my setting is 6 months after the movie

[Dusterboy] 1:34 pm: ((And they dared call me mad at the Academy! I'll show them! I'll show them all! 8more mad laughter*))

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:34 pm: civil war has broekn out

[omegaa6977] 1:34 pm: (brown coats )

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: (NEO-Browncoats)

[] 1:34 pm: This is John Helios Iskellian of the Incendia Angelus

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: The what?

[] 1:35 pm: (Fire angel in latin hah)

[Dusterboy] 1:35 pm: ((BTW - everything Frank says in parentheses, you can ignore asmy OOC ramblings))

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 1:35 pm: this could be fun if i can get the time to play

[asher dragoone] 1:35 pm: (neo makes everything 10x better)

[] 1:35 pm: (Thats what i called her remember)

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: (Ok duster, have fun)

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: (*I* know that, but you never use the formal name and these are not the sharpest tools in the shed for latin)

[Dusterboy] 1:36 pm: That's what Trinity and Morpheus said "Neo makes everything 10x better. (esp trinity after that night. . . :D))

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: i could be a mechanic

[] 1:36 pm: Fire Angel if your noggin is hurtin

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: "Ok funny boy follow us to the base, get stupid and you get dead."

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: The two fighters take up cover positions behind you.

[] 1:37 pm: I thought you had already been notified we where comming.

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: no one said Incendia Angelus

[] 1:37 pm: (That guy i also sent waves to laura and the fox i would see them there)

[] 1:38 pm: I already told you Fire Angel Incendia Angelus means Fire Angel

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: "Yeah so you say, just follow us down."

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: You drop down through the atmo and are directed to a very steep approach

[] 1:38 pm: Following your vector over.

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: you flair into a canyon and can see at least four cannon emplacements tracking you

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: you can see several ships and parts of ships on the ground

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: along with a lot of crude tents and prefab buildings

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: Pilot X land the ship and shuts downthe engines

[Dusterboy] 1:40 pm: ((PS: I shudder to think what would happen if someone did combine ketamine and MDMA

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: He lowers the ramp and you have arrived

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: Windstar has left at 1:40 pm+

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:41 pm: however, Zeenix will be making a mech

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:41 pm: I'm going to have to go over what roles are available, but we can figure out something for certain

[] 1:41 pm: *Goes to meet whoever i am meeting*

[] 1:41 pm: *Puts on his duster this time around*

[] 1:41 pm: (This is a warzone after all john aint stupid)

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: john has recovered from his wounds as has Jo

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: Several figures detach from one of the buildings and approach

[] 1:42 pm: *Rubs his ribs a couple times getting shot and punched all in the same week aint healthy for a man John thought to himself*

[] 1:42 pm: (well in theory not all in a week but whatever)

[omegaa6977->Lazarus] 1:43 pm: k id like to make a chacter at least

[Lazarus->omegaa6977] 1:44 pm: we can make something work, perhapos assistance mech and a tough guy type

[] 1:44 pm: *Stands on the ramp and waits*

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: They stop at the bottom of the ramp

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: "Permission to come aboard captain."

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: "I'm Jason Travis, I'm in command here and you are a gorram good sight for sore eyes."

[] 1:45 pm: Premission granted

[] 1:45 pm: *Takes out a hand to shake*

[] 1:45 pm: And i am John Helios Iskellian

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: Travis coms up the ramp and gives john a firm handshake

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: "We got the word you were on your way and a med ship is going to save a lot of lives here

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: "Hun dan Feds are holding onto that mine like it was their own gold and the casualties we're taking rooting them out are adding up fierce."

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: "As long as we can keep them from getting reinforcements, we WILL wear them down. Just have to hope that Leigh-Taylor knows what she's doing on that front and that our luck holds while the Purplebellies get their act toghter."

[] 1:48 pm: I hope for your sake she knows what she is doing as well...

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: "You and me both son."

[] 1:49 pm: (wait how old does this guy look)

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: "Well, no more time for jaw jackin' time to get you healing folk."

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: early 50s

[asher dragoone] 1:49 pm: (he's all saggy with a cane and pipe)

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: Actually he is rather dapper for his age.

[] 1:50 pm: Well thats what were here for Travis

[Dusterboy] 1:50 pm: But the cane and pipe sounds good

[] 1:50 pm: Lost a crew member to choices a few days back but the medical crew is all but here

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: "Good to hear John, word has it you're a good man. You come with some fine references despite your poor choices during the first go round. Air through the engines now though."

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: "One thing though..."

[] 1:52 pm: *Listens*

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: "You turn out to be a gorram Fed spy, and I will personally gut you and strangle you with your own intestines."

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: FADE TO BLACK

[] 1:53 pm: If that guy turns out to be another smith

[] 1:53 pm: *SMACK*

[] 1:53 pm: Thanks for the game laz although well you know

[] 1:53 pm: yay

[] 1:53 pm: gg all

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: Glad we were able to have a game

[] 1:53 pm: thanks for letting me sit in

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: thanks prutt

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: you did great

[] 1:54 pm: tnx

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: thanks to all of you especially for all the unfortunate drama

[Dusterboy] 1:54 pm: Thanks for being here, Pete

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: let's got 3 XP

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: go not got

[] 1:54 pm: np

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: I strongly advise frank to buy some surgery

[Dusterboy] 1:55 pm: Got surgery already, a d8

[] 1:55 pm: Heading to the other room bye

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: sinceJo was active for this session, she'll get the XP as well

[Serenity Session 32: Transitions]: has left at 1:55 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: kk prutt, thanks again

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: too fast

[] 1:56 pm: Save the log

[] 1:56 pm: i guess

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: by my count, frank has 20 XP and d10 surgery is better than d8, unless you have plans