Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:47 am+
[Lazarus] 9:47 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[->Lazarus] 9:47 am: So DJ and I were talking yesterday..
[->Lazarus] 9:47 am: We decided we can win that fight.
[->Lazarus] 9:47 am: You get 20, he and I will each get 1. Lol
[Lazarus->] 9:47 am: I'm on it!
[Lazarus->] 9:48 am: I figured we were 10 times better than those mooks so we actually outnumber them
[->Lazarus] 9:51 am: Depends, am I allowed to use magic?
[->Lazarus] 9:51 am: Haha
[->Lazarus] 9:53 am: Just harassing you.
[Lazarus->] 9:54 am: This is one time I bloody well hope your magi works
[General Chatter]: emirikol has entered at 9:55 am+
[General Chatter]: RazzyBlades has entered at 9:56 am+
[Lazarus] 9:57 am: I created room "Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31"
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:57 am+
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:57 am+
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31] at 9:57 am+
[] 9:57 am: since you already refused
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: has entered at 9:58 am+
[] 9:58 am: zing
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: has entered at 9:58 am+
[] 9:58 am: zong
[] 9:58 am: ding, dong.
[->Lazarus] 9:58 am: Kinda wanted to make another upgrade on John since i have enough for a trait or something but ... im kind of lost on what to get now
[] 9:59 am: Brb getting a drink and then im going to go throw myself into the river
[] 9:59 am: tis' hot.
[] 9:59 am: here aswell
[Lazarus->] 9:59 am: then perhaps skills
[] 9:59 am: Here too. Quite a change from a few weeks ago
[Lazarus] 9:59 am: monster will not be here
[Lazarus] 10:00 am: we know star will not
[] 10:00 am: oh no.
[Lazarus] 10:00 am: no idea on red
[->Lazarus] 10:00 am: What skills
[] 10:00 am: seems like half the crew is missing :P
[Lazarus->] 10:00 am: not really sure, what have you seen used that you do not have
[] 10:00 am: Half?
[] 10:00 am: Only two people are missing.
[] 10:00 am: So, no Alex, Jo or Booms
[Lazarus] 10:00 am: I was pretty sure this would happen
[->Lazarus] 10:01 am: Nothing really John kinda has most things
[->Lazarus] 10:01 am: Although their mostly 8's obviously
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: truth be told, Jo is at best a recurring guest star
[] 10:01 am: :)
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: Red is not proving to be reliable at all
[] 10:01 am: ayuh
[] 10:01 am: And next on days of our lives.
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: Rein was up front about Sunday being an experiment
[] 10:02 am: Lets hope our party still works.
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: He said he had family over or something like that
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: Going to be tough without a pilot and a mechanic
[] 10:02 am: we do seem to have 2 doctors in a party of 4
[] 10:02 am: Well, if it doesn't, Frank and zack can always tear each other to pieces while John awards points for most blood spilled
[] 10:02 am: I thought Alex was never going to be here.
[] 10:03 am: Hence why we were looking for a new pilot.
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: he will not
[] 10:03 am: I could make a new character no prob.
[->Lazarus] 10:03 am: I suppose i could get Taleneted to upgrade a spesific skill
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: This would be a good time for that
[->Lazarus] 10:03 am: Talented
[] 10:03 am: Then I could take surgery as a specialty
[] 10:03 am: I think if we combine Zeenix and Duster, we might get 1 proper doctor.. or 1/8ths of a Doogie Howser. Lol
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: If you do indeed decide to join the neo-browncoats, this would be when characters would make decisions to leave
[] 10:04 am: **** you too, Mick
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: redwolffclaw has left at 10:04 am+
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: redwolffclaw has entered at 10:04 am+
[] 10:04 am: which do you guys want me to play as? Mechanic or a Pilot?
[Lazarus] 10:04 am: hey red!
[] 10:04 am: Ahah!
[] 10:04 am: Haha
[] 10:04 am: Hi red.
[redwolffclaw] 10:04 am: hello
[->Lazarus] 10:04 am: Or a D6 in both heavy weapons AND survival
[Lazarus->] 10:04 am: makes sense
[] 10:05 am: Also Laz, I have some minor mechanic skills.
[->Lazarus] 10:05 am: I doubt John is known well enough to have a Major in Good name
[] 10:05 am: Like d8s.
[] 10:05 am: Fuck you smilies.
[] 10:05 am: d8
[] 10:05 am: dont you have better piloting skills though
[->Lazarus] 10:05 am: Even then my social skills are top notch i figure i would upgrade his combat skills if anything
[] 10:05 am: By far... but only for fighters.
[] 10:05 am: oh, it works like that
[->Lazarus] 10:05 am: Maybe d10 in dodge for that matter but my rolls never help me with high skills anyway lol
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: you all have skills to cover the major characters we will lose, but none of you are specialized in those to fully take their place
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: and does ANYONE want Gabel rolling anything?
[] 10:07 am: Noooope.
[] 10:07 am: I think not
[] 10:07 am: Surgery hasnt come up too much, so I think me making another character wont hurt.
[] 10:07 am: Duster will get surgery in time
[Lazarus->] 10:07 am: and Good name is about to take a major blow if you join
[] 10:07 am: Hey hey now
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: well, you haven't been in war either
[->Lazarus] 10:08 am: Good name only works in your social circle anyway
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: surgery is about to become critical
[] 10:08 am: C'mon Gabe, you know your dice-rolling sucks
[->Lazarus] 10:08 am: Even if i join the alliance it wouldnt be good name for browncoats anyway
[] 10:08 am: Yeah Zeenix.. we're now joining a war.. and treating all kinds of horrible war wounds. I think Surgery might be just as important.
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: I am so glad all of you that said you could be here are here
[] 10:08 am: Well, if I have the XP after this, I could get surgery after this session.
[] 10:09 am: Ok
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: however, I do have a bit of bad news I was hoping to avoid....
[] 10:09 am: Duster could
[->Lazarus] 10:09 am: Okay this makes sense
[->Lazarus] 10:09 am: What about Things go Smooth
[] 10:09 am: Oh aye?
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: I was hoping my new job would get me out of a planned vacation that I did not want to take
[->Lazarus] 10:09 am: That might help balance my failure as a roller
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: however, my new employer is being way too cool for my own good and I have to go
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: as a result, this will be tlast session until 24 June
[] 10:10 am: Huh.
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: I know how much that sucks as that is a longer break than we took for christmas
[] 10:10 am: So a month from now.
[] 10:10 am: Dont worry guys i can be here as moral Support
[] 10:10 am: Well, I would have missed 2 sessions from that anyways.
[] 10:10 am: Jesus, where are you going?
[] 10:11 am: Going to Germany on 16th.
[] 10:11 am: Heaven he said.
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: Hawaii and California, two places I had hoped to never see again
[] 10:11 am: If you're the only moral support we can get Gabe, we're in for a rough time
[] 10:11 am: Hah, that's rough, Laz.. bring me back a pineapple or something.
[redwolffclaw] 10:11 am: From the person living in minnesota her whole life.... YOU SUCK
[redwolffclaw] 10:11 am: California and hawaii? I will trade you
[] 10:12 am: Hey i take offence to that Duster !
[] 10:12 am: Minnesota a mite cold atm, red?
[] 10:12 am: Red, not his fault you decided to stay in Canada South.
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: I will have internet access and will keep in touch, but there is no way I can get away with gaming twice on sunday during the vacation
[] 10:12 am: Any offers for Finland?
[redwolffclaw] 10:12 am: no. It is pretty nice but having lived here forever I could use a few palm trees and hammocks
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: Just to let you know Mick I WILL be at SK, it's the only concession I could wring out of my wife for dragging me out to that stupid rock
[] 10:12 am: Send me any cold weather i will pay you in souls.
[] 10:12 am: I'll settle for any decent state
[] 10:13 am: Zeenix, stop making up places.
[] 10:13 am: Shut up Fo'beezy.
[redwolffclaw] 10:13 am: You want cold weather Gabel?
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: You are in Minnisota red? Wow am I WAY off base, I thought you were in Germany
[] 10:13 am: Santa lives here.
[] 10:13 am: Red i thrive in cold weather
[redwolffclaw] 10:13 am: I dont know why everyone thought i was from germany.
[] 10:13 am: Yeah, thanks for throwing me off too, Laz.
[] 10:14 am: Heat does me in and makes me lethargic
[redwolffclaw] 10:14 am: Mick said he thought I was too
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: Sweeper has left at 10:14 am+
[] 10:14 am: I thought it because Laz told me.
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: Guess that comes from you being Throol's friend
[Lazarus->] 10:14 am: but your rolls sucking has become part and parcel of the campaign now
[] 10:14 am: I thought red was from the states lol
[] 10:14 am: Silly laz, you can have friends from other countries.
[redwolffclaw] 10:14 am: Throol lives about a mile away from me... in minnesota too.
[] 10:14 am: Unless you are themagicalmick
[->Lazarus] 10:15 am: TRUE but you cant blame me for at least trying not to be such a gimp at least once or twice in a session
[] 10:15 am: Zeenix, you can't find friends from your country, how can you have ones from others?
[->Lazarus] 10:15 am: Which the trait would allow for on a major twice minor once lol
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: Oh well no matter. Now that the major OOC stuff is out of the way...it's time to do this thing
[] 10:15 am: I was talking generally.
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: emirikol has left at 10:15 am+
[] 10:15 am: also, for the record, most run away only after they see me.
[] 10:15 am: So there.
[->Lazarus] 10:15 am: Btw should i pick something up before session start or isnt it all that important ?
[] 10:16 am: Exactly, so let only the experienced people talk when it's about friends.
[->Lazarus] 10:16 am: I'm getting pissed off with this kid by the way. I'm actually going out of my way to try to be dickish to him.
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 31: Rebellion GM - Lazarus, Players Gabel, redwolffclaw, Zeenix, Dusterboy, and TheMagicalMick
[redwolffclaw] 10:16 am: One more out of character thing Laz.... *Grabs a stick of Rhubarb and waves it at Laz* Will trade native fruits with ya... I want a pineapple! Lol
[] 10:16 am: No wonder Zeenix is patient zee-ro for the Zombie apoc. He already is one
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: When we last left our intrepid crew, they were impaled upon the horn's of a dilemma...
[->Lazarus] 10:17 am: Oh i know
[->Lazarus] 10:17 am: Cant i get an upgraded leadership that allows it to be used under a longer circumstance or something of the like
[Lazarus->] 10:17 am: Z's a good kid for a 17 year old
[->Lazarus] 10:18 am: Instead of the plot point usage basically
[] 10:18 am: And it hurt, too :)
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: SHould they join the Neo-Browncoat movement or not
[->Lazarus] 10:18 am: So it could be used for say 2 tasks instead of one
[Lazarus->] 10:18 am: hmmm not sure about that one
[->Lazarus] 10:19 am: Yeah no maybe not
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: The last thing decided before lift off was to fly to Newhall to meet Killian's insistent demands
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: Once their and eking out one last payday from him they would decide what to do next
[->Lazarus] 10:20 am: Oh Healthy as a horse also makes sense (Been shot at and allows for faster healing)
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: has left at 10:20 am+
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: It was only a two day trip to Newhall and the Fire Angel was entering just entering orbit
[] 10:21 am: (Ok, to make things clear, Zack is leaving.)
[] 10:23 am: (Wait so you made another character Z ?)
[Lazarus] 10:23 am: OK, that makes sense, he made it clear what he thought of the neo-browncoats
[] 10:23 am: (I haven't yet, I'll need to later.)
[Lazarus->] 10:23 am: still think you should boost skils, dodge was a good suggestion
[] 10:23 am: (Or during this session, depends.)
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: Alex brings the ship in smooth as always and touches down with his customary flare
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: Hmm, how much will a robotic leg cost anyway?
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: Okay can i get Talented in Dodge would that be cool ?
[Lazarus->] 10:24 am: biggest problem is availablity out in the boonis
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: (Since i literally have been dodging for my life lol)
[Lazarus->] 10:24 am: eventually, but not both at once
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: Yeah
[->Lazarus] 10:25 am: I meant if we head back to a properly populated planet.
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: RazzyBlades has left at 10:25 am+
[Lazarus] 10:25 am: As the ship settles and the atmospheric pressure equalizes, the old Fire Angel sighs in an almost human like fashion
[->Lazarus] 10:25 am: Well i have a D8 now if i pick talented for Dodge it will become a D12
[->Lazarus] 10:25 am: And since i did spend alot of EXP getting agility
[->Lazarus] 10:25 am: Why not
[Lazarus->] 10:26 am: let's go with boosting to d10 first THEN talented later
[->Lazarus] 10:26 am: I've slowly started to make Luke more of a combative character. I rock in EVA, I just need to see about getting a good leg so I can get some dodge for normal conditions.
[->Lazarus] 10:26 am: Bah your never any fun fine lets go with D10 then
[Lazarus->] 10:26 am: sure, I'llhave to check the rules for bionic legs and surgery
[->Lazarus] 10:26 am: I just figured
[->Lazarus] 10:26 am: It would be way more better to get talented first
[->Lazarus] 10:26 am: Since i get a boost once i upgrade it again later
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: Alex lowers the ramp and as soon as it hits the ground, there are a pair of men waiting to speak to John
[->Lazarus] 10:27 am: Not in any big hurry.. seeing as how Luke has yet to get paid since joining the ship, and we're not anywhere he could get one yet.
[] 10:27 am: *John steps out of his room for the first time in a while*
[] 10:27 am: Walks up to the men.
[->Lazarus] 10:28 am: Also it would be like the queen song CANT TOUCH ME NOW ! having a good time ... yeah anyway
[redwolffclaw] 10:29 am: and women....
[redwolffclaw] 10:29 am: :P
[->Lazarus] 10:29 am: It's been like 2 weeks, right?
[Lazarus->] 10:29 am: It's coming up on a month
[] 10:30 am: (Laz said it was a pair of men)
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: "Mister Killian sent us."
[redwolffclaw] 10:30 am: oh sorry
[redwolffclaw] 10:30 am: nm
[] 10:30 am: I see
[] 10:30 am: Did he just want to see me or the crew as well
[] 10:30 am: *Looks back before turning back to the men*
[Lazarus->] 10:31 am: even though the rules do not state this, I think you should have to prove you have a talent in something if you don't take it at char gen
[] 10:31 am: *In his room Zack gathers his very modest amount of posessions into his suitcase*
[->Lazarus] 10:31 am: Hah thats impossible to do for me anyway i roll to low for that lol
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: "We don't care if your crew hears, seeing as how we are now partof your crew. Additional Secuirty"
[Lazarus->] 10:32 am: well that way true, but I was thinking getting to d10 before buying the talented
[redwolffclaw] 10:32 am: *Jo Frowns*
[->Lazarus] 10:32 am: Sure as i said i dont mind laz
[->Lazarus] 10:32 am: Its not like higher rolls ever help me anyway
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: "Mister Killian still has faith in you, but you did drop completely off the grid for a week and have not been fulfilling your contract"
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: "He may be altruistic, but he is not a fool."
[] 10:33 am: Hard to ignore people in trouble when its our job to save lives.
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: "We have been assigned to ensure such...misunderstandings do not occur again."
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: "Mister Killian agrees...to a point."
[] 10:34 am: Luke watches the two men from behind his aviators, a lit cigar between his lips. The small pacific islander let out a low 'hmmm'. "Additional security..." It of course was said in a tone that he didn't buy it a bit. These were corporate goon-types, he was sure.
[] 10:35 am: Well lead the way i guess mr Killian wants a word.
[] 10:35 am: *Totally ignores the goons knowing full well what they are*
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: "We'll work out the details as we go, but if I'm not mistaken, you have a clinic to set up."
[] 10:35 am: ((The Soviets would call 'em zampolits - political officers))
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: "You think Mister Killian came out here? No, not even close."
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: (Indeed, good analogy)
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: has left at 10:36 am+
[] 10:37 am: I thought mr killian wanted to speak with me at least his waves seemed that way.
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: "Perhaps that is what led to the misunderstanding. He wanted you doing the job he hired you to do. He does not handle every matter personally. We are his representatives now."
[] 10:39 am: *Peers into their eyes* I Was doing the job mr.killian sent us out to do and i also explained what happened. Its hard to stay in contact when your dodging bullets. *John has his usual stern look*
[] 10:40 am: Walking over towards Jo, he leaned in slightly. "I hope His Representatives came with money and useful skills. You can't shoot a ship back together, and the only medical skills they look good for is euthinization."
[] 10:40 am: *Shouts inside* Prepare the clinic seems we got work to do.
[] 10:41 am: Theres also a matter of payment once we are done i guess you two are handling that as well
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: "Be that as it may Mister Iskellian. Your reputation with Mister Killian is not a good as it once was and our presence is insurance that you stick to the terms of your agreement."
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: THe man arches an eyebrow when payment is mentioned. "Yes indeed. Your payment."
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: The man reaches into his coat and pulls out a wad of credits and counts them out to john. When he's finished, the amount is less than the contract's 2,300
[Lazarus->] 10:45 am: you are paid 1,763 credits
[] 10:46 am: (And how much less sigh)
[->Lazarus] 10:46 am: Well thats not bad i guess
[Lazarus->] 10:46 am: you were docked 7 days pay
[->Lazarus] 10:46 am: I can understand that
[->Lazarus] 10:46 am: I will add it to my sheet
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: As soon as John gives the word, the members of the medical crew begin getting things ready
[] 10:47 am: (On the bright side, there's less crew to pay. We're short a pilot, a mechanic, and Zack is leaving.)
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: The total paid is 1,763 credits, this equates to a loss of seven days pay
[] 10:47 am: ((Naturally))
[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: I still have to pay the crew
[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: So its not exactly that much anyway lol
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: It takes about an hour to get the clinic ready for operations and by the time you are ready, there is a line already queuing up
[Lazarus->] 10:48 am: how you distribute is up to you
[] 10:48 am: *Stands outside*
[->Lazarus] 10:49 am: I know but john has always been fair when it comes to payment maybe i should be more of a hardass on it
[] 10:49 am: *Closing the suitcase, zack takes it, along with his doctors bag and starts making his way out*
[->Lazarus] 10:49 am: Since they literally are eating food and getting shelter
[redwolffclaw] 10:49 am: Jo steps in front of Zack
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: Since you are the clinician, Frank can roll his general practice skill as a HARD (55) Complex Action
[redwolffclaw] 10:50 am: "I am sorry to see you go." Reaches out to shake his hand
[] 10:50 am: INT+GP?
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: with talented
[->Lazarus] 10:51 am: Anyway i added dodge
[->Lazarus] 10:51 am: so i got a D10 now
[] 10:51 am: d8+d8+d4?
[->Lazarus] 10:51 am: I will pick up talented later like you said if we live long enough and hoping the game survive
[] 10:51 am: (Its 1d8+1d12 then)
[] 10:52 am: (As it adds to the actual skill)
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: yes d8+d12
[] 10:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 10:52 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d12 (3) = 8


[] 10:52 am: Crap
[] 10:52 am: (I wont notice Zack until hes out of the ship)
[] 10:52 am: "...Thanks" *shakes her hand* "Don't get poisoned again, Frank might have a hard time with that."
[Lazarus->] 10:52 am: I do too. I'm going to stay in contact and do what I can to make sure it does
[] 10:53 am: Gabe must be rubbing of on me
[] 10:53 am: (Since im outside (my weapons in my holster dont know if theres any rules about that on planet)
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: it's complex action so keep rolling until you reach 55, each roll represents an hour
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: that's how long it ends up taking to treat everyone
[] 10:53 am: (I wont notice Zack til he steps outside btw)
[] 10:53 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 10:53 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d12 (6) = 11


[] 10:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 10:54 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (5) = 13


[] 10:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 10:54 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d12 (9) = 16


[] 10:54 am: (As in outside the ship i mean)
[->Lazarus] 10:54 am: And taking dogde also makes sense after the last mission
[->Lazarus] 10:55 am: My first D10 skill im so proud !
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: one more roll should do it
[] 10:55 am: *Zack continues to walk outside, down the ramp. He looks just like he did when he first came aboard, only thing diffrent being the jacket from the suit he got before the party.*
[] 10:55 am: Luke never really spent any time with Zack, so he'd just let him leave without a word. He had only been here for nearly a month, and spent most of the time working on the fighter, and keeping it from killing him, occasionally lending a hand to Boomer in maintenance of the ship.
[] 10:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 10:55 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d12 (3) = 6


[] 10:55 am: I make that 56, now
[] 10:56 am: *You notice Captains got a pair of shades on that usually sit on top of his wide brimmed hat*
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: hmm I get 54, but let's call that good
[] 10:56 am: *Just glancing up at the sky*
[Lazarus->] 10:57 am: w00t
[->Lazarus] 10:57 am: He's certainly no Dread Pirate Roberts...
[] 10:57 am: *Zack notices the captain outside, thinking he might want a word he approaches him.*
[->Lazarus] 10:57 am: Dodge*
[Lazarus] 10:57 am: Zack hires movers to have his medical equipment removed from the ship
[] 10:57 am: (wait)
[Lazarus->] 10:58 am: When I was in a star wars campaign, we had a character with that exact name in 193
[Lazarus->] 10:58 am: 1993
[->Lazarus] 10:58 am: That's taking it a bit far. Hah
[] 10:59 am: "You can keep the operating theatre, Cap- John."
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: ok
[] 10:59 am: *Captain just continues to stare up at the sky*
[] 11:00 am: "That thing has become more of a bother for me, besides I would have left the thing back at the Brass monkey if Boomer wasnt there to fix it."
[] 11:00 am: You know when i was younger i used to stare up like this and wonder at all the stuff that was happening up in the verse *Turns to Zack*
[] 11:00 am: (Btw i never did know how old is zack exactly 20's ?)
[] 11:01 am: (Yeah recently graduated.)
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: CroixAura has entered at 11:01 am+
[CroixAura] 11:01 am: (( alright to lurk? ))
[] 11:01 am: You will always be a part of our little family zack *Places his palm gently on zacks shoulder* But your choice is your own.
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: As John and Zack Talk, Alex joins them
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: (Sure Croix)
[] 11:01 am: "When I was younger I used to watch out of my cabin window and wonder if my folks were coming back."
[] 11:01 am: (Captains actualy old enough to be your father when i think about it lol)
[] 11:02 am: I can understand your choice.... war is never any fun for any party involved and i asked way to much of you.
[] 11:02 am: *Zack grins* "I'm glad I'm not leaving on bitter terms then, but I do think this is for the best."
[] 11:02 am: With all the mess we got into as of late
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: "Looks like this is the time Captain. I had plenty of time to think on the trip here and I can't see traveling the road you want to take."
[] 11:03 am: (Luke's pretty close to being old enough to be his father.)
[] 11:03 am: But i would have done it all the same with both of you *looks over at alex*
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: "I'll take care of Zack for you. We've got everything there is to offer from A to Z. I suspect."
[] 11:04 am: "Besides, it was unlike me to stay for this long at one place anyways. I don't usually get along with most people."
[] 11:04 am: Your a fine pilot alex and an even finer friend i dont blame you for not wanting to get involved you seen about as much as i have *Captain shakes his head* I just hope that i might be able to change the course of whatever madness is happening
[] 11:05 am: And i cant do that from the sidelines *Captain puts on what looks to be a small smile but it fades as quickly as it comes*
[Lazarus->] 11:05 am: I didn't know the reference until you mentioned it now, what is it from?
[->Lazarus] 11:05 am: The Princess Bride
[Lazarus->] 11:05 am: Ah, never seen it
[] 11:05 am: Your both welcome in my ship any time *Captain pats Zacks shoulders as he reaches out to shake both their hands one at a time*
[->Lazarus] 11:05 am: The Dread Pirate Roberts was an immortal pirate, the most feared of all the land.
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: "If anyone can corral that Taylor-Leigh woman Captain it is you."
[] 11:06 am: (Was it Alex or Ian who got shot and Zack came aboard to help in the first place?)
[] 11:06 am: Im going to miss you both *Captain has his shades on you might even see a hint of sadness in his eyes but his shades prevent anyone from seeing*
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: (Ian)
[] 11:06 am: (Our old Medic got shot)
[->Lazarus] 11:07 am: Immortal because the very first Dread Pirate Roberts got old and rich, let all of his crew go except the one man he chose to take his name, hired an entirely new crew, and stayed on for a year or whatnot, calling him The Dread Pirate Roberts until the crew accepted that's who he was, then retired.
[] 11:07 am: (Right.)
[] 11:07 am: (Ian also got shot)
[->Lazarus] 11:07 am: It continued on for like 5 or 6 men at least. So it was the same name over a long period of time.
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: "Good bye to you Captain. You keep flyin'"
[] 11:07 am: And you to may the verse be kind to ya.
[] 11:08 am: *watches as Alex heads out first*
[Lazarus->] 11:08 am: okay, I'm going to have to rent that movie
[] 11:08 am: Well then son i guess this is goodbye.
[] 11:08 am: *Looks back at Zack*
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: Alex waves and heads off into the small town
[] 11:08 am: *Captain has a gentle smile for once*
[->Lazarus] 11:08 am: I'm amazed you've never seen it.. it's a classic.
[] 11:09 am: "As I said before, you have a full crew of loyal people at your side. You have nothing to worry."
[->Lazarus] 11:09 am: I think maybe once or if i get more points i will put it into the Leadership skill
[->Lazarus] 11:09 am: Even though i have not used it alot i think with the captain being the captain his leadership should be top notch as well
[] 11:10 am: "Maybe I'll see ya when this war buissness is taken care of." "Assuming I get work and don't starve."
[] 11:11 am: Heh *Captain chuckles a little* Im worried about you guys more then i worry about what happens to myself i cant protect things im not close to *Captains smiles* But at least i know you two wont get into as much trouble as i am about to get into
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: Alex stops at the edge of town to wait for Zack, giving him time for his goodbyes.
[Lazarus->] 11:12 am: Not sure why I didn't
[Lazarus->] 11:12 am: it will be useful in upcoming events
[] 11:12 am: "You have a habit of doing that, anyways I'm terrible at being sentimental."
[] 11:13 am: Anyway you better not linger things might get ugly here soon *Looks over at the ship* *Cracks his knuckles* Killian didnt know this but theres a reason i got kicked out of the alliance i aint prone to taking orders i dont like.
[] 11:14 am: I aint proud of my past kid but ill let you in on a secret Shadow was something i can never forget or forgive myself for. But i choose to make a stand back then... and im choosing again to make a stand for what i believe in.
[] 11:14 am: I will see you around maybe *The captain shakes his hand one last time*
[] 11:15 am: *Captain has a firm grip this time because this might be the last time the see each other*
[] 11:15 am: *Shakes his hand and starts walking towards the village* "See you around captain." "... I need a cup of coffee"
[] 11:15 am: Take care now *Captain tips his hat* *Leans against the ship* *Looks as the two fade into the sunset like lucky luke*
[] 11:15 am: (awww a tear jerking departure)
[CroixAura] 11:16 am: (( *weeps* better than a soap opera ))
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: Zack links up with Alex and the last John sees of them is the two men moving off into the small town.
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: starts rolling some dice: (d3)
[Lazarus] 11:17 am:

-> 1d3 (3)


[] 11:17 am: ((Hey, "Lucky Luke" was brilliant))
[] 11:17 am: *A small tear runs down johns cheek*
[redwolffclaw] 11:17 am: (I thought we were losing boomer too, or is she gonna go npc cuz we are screwed without her)
[] 11:17 am: *Rubs it away quickly before anyone sees hes actualy a sentimental sod*
[] 11:18 am: (She may or may not continue.)
[] 11:18 am: *Looks up to the sky* Another day in the verse huh grandad.... *Puts his hand on his holster*
[] 11:19 am: (And now for the ceremonical deleting of character sheets.)
[redwolffclaw] 11:19 am: (Tell me you are coming back as one of the goons Zeenix. hehe)
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: "I do realize captain that I have been remiss in failing to introduce myself and my colleague. I am Mister Smith." Says the taller man. "And this verbose fellow is Mister Jones. Mister Killian insisted that you spend three days here on on Newhall before we head for the planet Aberdeen."
[] 11:20 am: (I dont have a character ready. I'll need to sit this one out.)
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: (Don't delete Z, put in a folder named, retired, I am)
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: (You can work one up Z, it should take that long)
[] 11:20 am: (Yeah Z is awesome character no need to delete him)
[] 11:21 am: ((Didn't take me long. That's one thing I appreciate about "Serenity": the quikc character creation times.))
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: KARGATH has left at 11:21 am+
[] 11:22 am: (Shit i spent weeks researching the little info i could get on planets and companies and people and what not to make a backstory lol)
[] 11:22 am: ((Yeah, but not knowing if Boomer will still be around and stuff affects it.))
[] 11:22 am: Three days huh
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: (That's just your OCD talking Gabel)
[] 11:22 am: (I am just glad the bromance is over... I thought you guys were about to start using the tears as lube.)
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: (Create the pilot, most critical need right now)
[] 11:23 am: (Shut up Mick Bromance is needed in times like these)
[] 11:23 am: (I guess I could try and make a pilot real fast for this session.)
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: (I concur)
[] 11:23 am: (Hey dont blame me for liking to get into character laz !)
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: Does anyone want to do anything during the evening?
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: (I was concuring about making a pilot)
[] 11:24 am: Captain will spend most of his time alone maybe fixing the ship up trying out new stuff with his awesome welding techniques i will also head into town for a drink
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: one thing you should all be interested in is getting paid!
[] 11:25 am: Oh yeah im also paying the crew
[] 11:25 am: Luke wanders over to John. "So what's the word John? We going to get paid here soon?" Of course pay was something he was wanting to know about. It had been damn near a month, and he had yet to get any. It wasn't like a crew was a volunteer freebie position. Living off of protein paste, and getting shot and was good and all, but so was some money. A man's got expenses.
[] 11:25 am: (Damn you Laz, I was just waiting until they finished before I posted that. Lol)
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: (My bad)
[] 11:25 am: Hey now you know me im always good for it *Taking out a wad of cash*
[] 11:26 am: Not to make a big deal out of this
[] 11:26 am: Red 1 Mick 2 Boomer 3 Frank 4
[] 11:27 am: (I was under the impression the medical crew got their pay from Killian directly so ?)
[] 11:27 am: Oh Captain 5
[] 11:27 am: (Wouldnt frank get aswell then?)
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: yes, the medics are paid directly by Killian
[] 11:28 am: So Frank gets paid by killian ?
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: hmmm
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:28 am:

-> 1d6 (5)


[] 11:29 am: "There we go." At least he didn't get shot at for nothing. Pay made many things better. Not to mention he needed the money to spend it on a few things.
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: Looks like the contact stipulates that Dr Bishop, as leader of the medical team is to be paid as a sub-contractor of the Fire Angel
[->Lazarus] 11:29 am: Would my new char start as greenhorn or veteran?
[->Lazarus] 11:29 am: as in how many attribute points and stuff
[Lazarus->] 11:30 am: given the advances all the others have, I'm going to keep everything even and let you start as a vet
[] 11:30 am: Okay well i cant pay you all the same anylonger with the food the maintanence and keeping the ship afloat i gotta pay you as money ticks in so say 150 each thats 750 including 150 for me the rest goes into food ship maint and what not
[Lazarus->] 11:30 am: remember starting cash is half of what is listed in the book
[->Lazarus] 11:30 am: okay
[] 11:31 am: We also have to think about reinforcing the ship
[] 11:31 am: With armor
[Lazarus->] 11:31 am: cool
[Lazarus->] 11:31 am: Please take born behnd the wheel, because the Fire Angel is a PIG of a boat with only d4 agility
[->Lazarus] 11:31 am: sure
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: That you know will cost some serious money
[] 11:32 am: sigh i know
[] 11:32 am: Maybe i should pay less ( im not even sure what regular pay is)
[] 11:32 am: (And their not exactly doing regular work lol)
[] 11:33 am: "You know, I was thinking about that John.. we could probably do some... finding.. out in the black. There's a couple places out there where battles were. Could find some good armor plating and weapons."
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: Armor is 500 credits per point of wound armor
[->Lazarus] 11:33 am: Less than 150?...
[] 11:33 am: Sigh
[->Lazarus] 11:33 am: There will be some mutiny.
[] 11:33 am: ((Ouch))
[->Lazarus] 11:33 am: That's not very much for a month of getting shot at.
[] 11:33 am: Well the ship maint is paid
[] 11:33 am: And we have 2 weeks of canned food
[] 11:34 am: half a tank of gas
[] 11:34 am: No wait 80% Gass
[] 11:34 am: HAHAHAHAHA
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: stun armor is even worse at 1000 per point
[] 11:34 am: But we're not wearing sunglasses and Chicago is parsecs away
[] 11:34 am: It's 108 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses
[] 11:34 am: My Favorite movie of all time
[] 11:34 am: "Hit it!"
[Lazarus->] 11:35 am: that's 3,750 buks, not great be decent
[] 11:35 am: Just remembered the quote when i said that
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: Yep, great movie line
[] 11:35 am: I don't think we have any cigarettes, either, Gabel :D
[Lazarus->] 11:35 am: jeez, bucks, not great, but decent
[] 11:35 am: Alex took them
[] 11:35 am: I dont smoke
[] 11:35 am: Man our chain smoker is gone
[] 11:35 am: Damn it :(
[] 11:36 am: Luke smokes cigars
[] 11:36 am: Im going to miss picking up cigarettes for him
[] 11:36 am: Luke !
[->Lazarus] 11:36 am: I knew what you meant.
[redwolffclaw] 11:36 am: What movie is that quote from? I know it from somewhere?
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: At least ship's atmo feed will be cleaner and less maintenance for Boomer
[] 11:36 am: Queen is playing in the background here *Friends will be Friends*
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: The Blues Brothers
[] 11:36 am: The Blues Brothers
[] 11:36 am: Snap Laz
[Lazarus->] 11:36 am: I know, but I hate to type that poorly
[redwolffclaw] 11:36 am: ah.
[] 11:36 am: Same time :D
[] 11:37 am: (Back to the game, all of you!)
[] 11:37 am: Okay well i deducted 750 from my cash pile
[] 11:37 am: 150 you can add to your own funds
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: still leaves a tidy sum for the ship
[] 11:37 am: Have fun with it dont spend it all in one place
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: enough to think about some armor in fact
[] 11:37 am: Yeah the extra 150 for me doesnt count anyway since i have only used cash ON the ship lol
[] 11:38 am: Yeah thats what i was thinking
[] 11:38 am: Okay i got 1153 left now from the lump sum
[] 11:38 am: (Don't forget Luke suggested some scaveging a space battlefield.)
[] 11:38 am: ((Think I'll save it))
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: Three days would be pushing it, but you could in theory get that done while you are here
[] 11:39 am: Okay lets get the ship armored
[] 11:39 am: But now is the question
[] 11:39 am: 2x Normal Armor 1x Normal Armor or 1x Stun Armor
[] 11:40 am: the 2x and 1x stun would leave me with 150 for fuel extra food ect
[] 11:41 am: Well it leaves me with more then that since i still have *Small ammount* of funds left
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: Getting the armor will be a Formidable complex task (75) with each roll taking 6 hours for two points regardless of type. Task drops to Hard (55)
[redwolffclaw] 11:41 am: I can pitch in to help out with food.
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: for one point of armor
[] 11:41 am: Okay Logically what would be the more useful armor at this point
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: and this will probably take 24 hour work to get done in the two days you have left
[] 11:42 am: I mean we know what we are getting into right now
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: I have to say wound
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: most people do not shoot to stun
[] 11:42 am: Two points or one Point
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: you see the difficulties
[] 11:42 am: Yeah but on a medical vessel
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: that is your call
[] 11:43 am: Its not always shoot to kill
[] 11:43 am: But then how are they supposed to know (Other then the fact we dont carry weapons)
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: a point of each would cost you 1500 credits, you don't have that
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: not always, but there is a war on and medical vehicles are prime targets
[] 11:43 am: Ah fuck that then wound armour
[] 11:43 am: Theres always Stray bullets
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: Geneva Convention or not
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: well john, since you do have the craft skill and leadership, you can direct the work crews
[] 11:44 am: "When I fight the Swiss, then I'll follow the Geneva Convention". Richard Marcinko
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: but you will probably have to use your Leadership trait to meet the deadline
[] 11:45 am: I will do that then
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: ok
[] 11:45 am: (I also have the metal working skill which probably applies as well)
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: then Frank will have to repeat his clinician skill rolls
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: John the work crews will now roll d8+d12 as well
[] 11:46 am: (If theres any time left id like to hit the town pub or something for a drink and gather the crew for it later)
[] 11:46 am: Well thats good
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: however, in two days, you will only get 8 rolls
[->Lazarus] 11:46 am: Nowhere to get a leg on this planet?
[->Lazarus] 11:46 am: I have like 246.9 credits.
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: and the task is 75 for 2 points, 55 for 1
[Lazarus->] 11:47 am: not on the Rim
[Lazarus->] 11:47 am: It will have to be a Border Planet at least
[] 11:47 am: (I feel the crew diserves a little relaxation for once i mean come on how long since we actualy just hit a pub just for the relax part of it)
[] 11:47 am: Who is rolling btw
[] 11:47 am: Am i rolling ?
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: YOu all can go paint the town if you like
[] 11:47 am: Because 55 for 1 then you know how i roll lol
[] 11:48 am: (Well since this was our last session for a while i figured we could have a bit of rp in the town)
[] 11:48 am: (All of us the crew together for once)
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: I'm fine with that
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: up to you all
[Lazarus->] 11:48 am: yes, you can roll for the work crews
[] 11:49 am: But i mean if the Armor thing is going to ruin that id have to stick with getting the ship prepared
[] 11:49 am: *John gets all the people together after a long day then*
[] 11:49 am: Allright all of you were going out its been to long we just relaxed for the sake of relaxing
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: you can party tonight, but then the next two days, you will be completely tied up with the armor
[] 11:49 am: Okay
[] 11:50 am: Lets party tonight then
[] 11:50 am: *Pokes his head into the various places to get the crew ready and lock the ship up*
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: Smith and Jones stay with the ship as does Boomer who is distraught about Zack and especially Alex
[] 11:50 am: (Boomer i know would follow john because Rein told me but i know she would be upset)
[Lazarus] 11:51 am: The medics and nurses tag along as well
[] 11:51 am: (This is for the part of her staying that is)
[] 11:51 am: *John actualy has a smile on his face the entire way through the town like hes been looking forward to letting the crew take their mind off things for once*
[redwolffclaw] 11:51 am: woo party
[->Lazarus] 11:52 am: Heh i figured this was a perfect chance to get the crew together for once (we always split up or do our own various things throughout the sessions) so figured it would be good with some relax time.
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: Sweeper has left at 11:53 am+
[] 11:53 am: (i still have my gun in my holster john never goes to far away without his sidearm unless theres a policy against it also take spending money for the crew ect)
[] 11:54 am: So what do we see Laz heh
[Lazarus->] 11:54 am: leg will cost you 650 credits when you can get to place that has one
[Lazarus->] 11:54 am: surgery will cost another 650
[Lazarus->] 11:55 am: might get Frank for that
[Lazarus->] 11:55 am: but that's not his strong suit
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: Well the town is small
[] 11:55 am: Ehhh, Rim Worlds weren't really Luke's idea of fun. He'd rather listen to music, drink, smoke, and repair the ship.. but he figured he'd better go along, otherwise John might get all teary-eyed again. Don't need a captain with puffy eyes.
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: think typical western deal
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: you can fly the ship to the capital if you like
[Lazarus->] 11:56 am: sure
[] 11:56 am: We can do that then
[] 11:56 am: So, basically lots of buildings around one main street, saloon/bar with swing doors, etc?
[] 11:56 am: Lets go to the Captial
[->Lazarus] 11:56 am: Well, by the time John makes enough money to pay me enough to afford a leg.. I am sure Frank will have d12+d12 Surgery.
[] 11:56 am: "Why not? I'm game"
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: only takes about a half hour and the good thing is, there is a proper shipyard here
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: Yes, the Town of Meditation is the classic single street western town
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: The capital is not quite as nice as the capital of Persephone, but like that, but maybe one thrid the size
[Lazarus->] 11:58 am: a fair bet
[Lazarus->] 11:58 am: unless you can talk him into something less than honest
[] 11:59 am: So lets see what the nightlife is like out here then gents and ladies *Captain says before exiting the ramp*
[redwolffclaw] 12:00 pm: I follow the capitain. Keeping an eye out for trouble
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: You find that the spaceport seems tohave much of what you see on space ports around the verse
[->Lazarus] 12:01 pm: I'm trying my best.. but he downright ignored my scaveging suggestion twice.
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: street vendors, Alliance troops, Tong goons walking about, hustlers, and the downtrodden, always the downtrodden
[Lazarus->] 12:02 pm: illegal salvage isn't even really that bad compared to becoming a browncoat
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: You slide into a decent looking place called the Space Sprocket
[redwolffclaw] 12:02 pm: if I see any street kids I hand um a few coins.
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 12:03 pm: Kill em all :P
[->Lazarus] 12:03 pm: Exactly, except he doesn't have any friends to protect in illegal salvage, he has friends to protect in the browncoats.
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: There are always street kid find yourselves followed by at least a dozen of them
[->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: But protecting friends with barely any armor, and no weapons is going to be a rough surprise.
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 12:04 pm: God will know his own?
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 12:04 pm: hehehe
[Lazarus->] 12:04 pm: you might want to mention reloading that 3 shot missile launcher you have
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: They stop at the door of the tavern and look forlorn
[redwolffclaw] 12:04 pm: if I see any going for my pockets though the sword will come out and the flat of the blade will be used on butts
[] 12:05 pm: *Notices the kids following and stops up and just turns around* You kids hungry
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: "Uh...s-sure Mister."
[] 12:05 pm: (Captains got a heart of gold he would invite em in and let em join)
[] 12:06 pm: Well come on then i aint got all day.
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: you can all roll alertness + perception (sight)
[] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 12:06 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (5) = 8


[] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[] 12:06 pm:

-> 2d10 (1,10 = 11)


[] 12:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)
[] 12:07 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d4 (3) = 6


[redwolffclaw] 12:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 12:07 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,3 = 6)


[Lazarus->] 12:08 pm: Some of the kids are hungry, but most have eyes that glitter like a hawk that scream "WE GOT US A SUCKER!"
[redwolffclaw] 12:08 pm: does the sword need to come out laz? lol
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: Not that you know
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: As you go to enter the tavern, a guy behind the bar snarls. "Get out of here you gorram street rats!"
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 12:09 pm: Welll....God is kinda old and you know what they say about the aged and dementia... :)
[] 12:09 pm: "John, not advisable to let people take advantage of you..." Would be the only warning that Luke would give, muttering something about the dirty little scamps. If he didn't want to listen, well... then it was his money.
[] 12:09 pm: *Eyes up the barkeep* Now now thats no way to treat paying costumers.
[Lazarus->Hockey_Hippie] 12:09 pm: Indeed, might explain while the world is as jacked up as it is
[Hockey_Hippie->Lazarus] 12:10 pm: ehehe
[] 12:10 pm: (Oh he was refering to the kids)
[redwolffclaw] 12:10 pm: *I shoot the bar keep a look that says Shut the hell up*
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: has left at 12:10 pm+
[] 12:10 pm: I would look at luke confused
[] 12:11 pm: Whatya mean
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: "If you've got coin to burn, sure they can come in as long as the sit in the back. But if anything comes up missin', I'll hold you do gooders accountable!"
[redwolffclaw] 12:11 pm: I was planning on bringing some food out to them. I wouldnt trust them in the store though.
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: Death_Jester has left at 12:12 pm+
[] 12:12 pm: I directly asked Luke what was wrong since he was just vague about it
[redwolffclaw] 12:13 pm: I give the bar keep 10 credits and ask what that will get me.
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: "You comin' in or not? You're lettin' in flies."
[redwolffclaw] 12:14 pm: I tell the kids to wait outside
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: The sight of the money instantly mollifies the bar tender and he yells for the kitchen to bring out food
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: (you probably want to spend 10 platinum, 10 credits is 250 bucks)
[redwolffclaw] 12:15 pm: How much is 10 plat worth?
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: 100 bucks
[] 12:15 pm: Alright Barkeep enough food for the scamps outside and me crew *Points*
[redwolffclaw] 12:15 pm: Ok. I set down 10 plat and tell the captain it is on me
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: 10 credits will cover the street rats AND the crew
[redwolffclaw] 12:16 pm: oh ok then 10 credits
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: Contra1984 has left at 12:16 pm+
[redwolffclaw] 12:16 pm: my treat
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: CroixAura has left at 12:16 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: the bar tender brings food to the kids who scatter as soon as they ae handed the food
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: Inside, the 11 of you eat very well
[] 12:17 pm: *Captain smiles* I aint letting ya take the whole puts out 5 credits *shoves 5 credits back to jo* My job as captain to take care of yall least i can do is split it
[redwolffclaw] 12:17 pm: You can get the next one.
[] 12:17 pm: And Drinks all round on me
[] 12:18 pm: Bottle of whiskey Barkeep
[] 12:18 pm: And Drinks for my crew as well
[] 12:18 pm: *Takes the bottle with him and sits his ass down*
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: figure five more credits keeps the booze flowing
[] 12:18 pm: (Well i use the 5 credits then jo pays for the meal)
[] 12:19 pm: *Captain smiles at jo* Thanks.
[redwolffclaw] 12:19 pm: Jo asks for juice instead of booze. (you guys might notice Jo never drinks alcohol)
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: The Space Sprocket isn't a dive and the clientele keeps to itself and doesn't seem to cause any trouble
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: Now that the urchins are gone, the tavern keeper is less hostile
[redwolffclaw] 12:20 pm: You have trouble with that lot often? Why you so tense about it?
[] 12:20 pm: *Captain drinks his whiskey* So its getting close to that time when we all gotta throw our lot in somewhere.
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: maybe not the friendliest guy ever, but certainly not as hostile as when you entered
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: LucasPuryear has left at 12:21 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: "Those street rats are hustlers, beggin' and stealin' anything they can get their grubby little paws on."
[redwolffclaw] 12:22 pm: (I secretly make sure the other 20 credits I brought along are still there)
[] 12:22 pm: *Captain chuckles a little* Times are tough i guess.... we all do what we need to survive.
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: "Yeah, no gos se, but they can go survive someplace else."
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 12:23 pm: roll int + will
[] 12:24 pm: Ahhh cant tell ya between reavers and evil deathmatch rings this whiskey tastes like a sense of heaven.
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: "Whatever you say Bud. I stick to followin' cricket and racin'
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: ok
[redwolffclaw] 12:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[redwolffclaw] 12:25 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (4) = 12


[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: "Gettin' close to Moon Hop time anyway."
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 12:26 pm: You notice a man a couple booths over that stares at you
[] 12:26 pm: Oh *Captain inquires about the moon hop*
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: Is he staring at my face, me in general or our group?
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 12:26 pm: You recognize him. Filmond, Flibert, something like that
[] 12:27 pm: *Frank looks up in surprise at the barkeep.* "You follow cricket?"
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 12:27 pm: ok, bad guy? Good Guy? Arch enemy?
[] 12:28 pm: *Looks over at frank* You like cricket
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: "Why it's the greatest race ever!"
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 12:28 pm: You served with him in the war
[] 12:29 pm: "Of course. I used to play at school. I was better bowler than batsman, though."
[] 12:29 pm: Race huh
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 12:29 pm: was i his lieutenant or was he my commander?
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: "Doesn't everyone follow cricket? Best game to survive the Exodus"
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 12:29 pm: He was a sergeant in your company, not in your platoon
[] 12:30 pm: "I though football was more popular. Never could get into it, though."
[] 12:30 pm: *Captain chuckles as he hears about Frank and cricket* My old man used to force me to do stuff like that i never paid much heed to my old man so to speak *Shakes his head*
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 12:30 pm: so good guy mostly then.
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: "You don't get out much do ya Bud? It's a comination of track racin', rally, formula one. Flies between Athens and her four moons."
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 12:31 pm: pretty much, you always heard good things about him
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: CroixAura has entered at 12:31 pm+
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: has left at 12:31 pm+
[] 12:32 pm: Luke just quietly eats his food, neither much caring for a podunk rim world town, or for cricket. So he'll just sit there, listening and eating, drinking his fair share, or perhaps a little more. He didn't drink when he thought he had to fly afterall, so he had to catch up on it when he was off.
[redwolffclaw] 12:32 pm: *Jo orders a high quality beer from the bar, which shocks those that know she doesnt drink* Be right back cap. *She then walks over to a man and sits down next to him
[] 12:32 pm: But then *Captain sighs* I always had my head filled with going to the stars never had the time to follow anything *Looks at the barkeep* Cant say ive ever had the time.
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: Zeenix has entered at 12:32 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: "You turn on the crotex and all ya'll will hear is "Hve you got what it takes?" It's the Moon Hop's slogan."
[] 12:32 pm: *Looks at Jo as she moves to a stranger*
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: (timed out Z?)
[Zeenix] 12:33 pm: (yeah)
[] 12:33 pm: *Frank just stares at the barkeep incredulously, but doesn't say anything.*
[] 12:33 pm: A Race huh heh figure the Angel woulda done well in a race dontya think Frank *smiles*
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: "Hey Lieutenant, wondered if you'd say hello."
[redwolffclaw] 12:33 pm: *Jo sets down the beer in front of the man* Long time no see.
[] 12:33 pm: *Takes another large swig of his whiskey*
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: "It's not for ship's Bud, strickly for modified racin' shuttles."
[] 12:34 pm: "With Boomer at the engine, of course, Captain."
[] 12:34 pm: Luke pays Jo no mind. He figures everyone needs some lovin.. so more power to her, he supposed.
[redwolffclaw] 12:34 pm: (Lol probably is staring at my face. Might not have had the scars when he last saw me)
[] 12:35 pm: Racin shuttles huh
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: "Why thank you Lieutenant, that's right kind of you. How you been?"
[] 12:36 pm: (Luke would proably be badass at that since hes the light fighter type)
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: "Best race ever. Ya start with laps around a track, then head out on to find rally points where ya gets the coordinates that tells ya which moon ya heads to next
[redwolffclaw] 12:36 pm: "Been surviving. Started traveling with that lot a few months back. Good people, good crew. Keeps food on the table."
[redwolffclaw] 12:36 pm: "How about you? What have you been up to?"
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: then you burn yer what there and do the same thing on each moon until yeah heads back to Athens for one last track race
[] 12:37 pm: With the topic off of cricket and onto shuttle racing, Luke suddenly becomes interested once more. "Yeah? What kind of prize are they offering for this race?"
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: "First place is 10,000 credits if ya gots what it takes
[] 12:38 pm: (Now that i think about it dont we have one badass shuttle thats been modified)
[] 12:38 pm: (The first session in i used all my plot points to have a shuttle)
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: "Food is good. Good people is better." He leans in to whisper.
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 12:38 pm: And a fully stocked medship is even better
[] 12:38 pm: (I think i can remember it being modified somone had lived in it and what not it was in peak condition)
[] 12:38 pm: ((I don't think it was ever on cricket. Least, not the cricket Frank's familiar with.))
[] 12:39 pm: (Hes talkin about the racing i think)
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: "Yeah the Moon Hop."
[] 12:39 pm: A long low whistle sounded out from Luke. "That's an awful lot of money..." A glance was given from under those shades to John to see what he thought.
[] 12:40 pm: (That was OOC lol)
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: "Cricket's the same it's ever been. I'm a fan of the Salibury Salamanders myself."
[] 12:40 pm: *Knows that look in his eye that sparkle*
[] 12:40 pm: (No eye to see.. reflective aviators. Lol)
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: So he knows about the ship.
[] 12:41 pm: You know frank heres an ace fighter pilot bet he could beat most of the chaps in that (Its a figure of speech i guess)
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 12:41 pm: We could use your boat and your friends on Three Hills."
[] 12:41 pm: Luke not franj
[] 12:41 pm: Frank*
[] 12:41 pm: Typo day today
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: (Gah! Way to lay the guilt trip man)
[] 12:42 pm: ((Thank God. I thought you'd lost your wits))
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 12:42 pm: "everyone knows about the Red Cross Expess"
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 12:42 pm: (It's a gift)
[] 12:42 pm: "Ten thousand could buy an awful lot of ship parts... just gotta get a shuttle fast enough to compete and I can coax it to do the rest."
[redwolffclaw] 12:42 pm: (Jo looks over to the capitain and motions him over to where she is sitting)
[Lazarus->] 12:42 pm: you have three stock shuttles
[] 12:43 pm: Well i do have a modified shuttle
[Lazarus->] 12:43 pm: they work, but would be like a Mule and Indy
[Lazarus->] 12:43 pm: at Indy
[] 12:43 pm: Oh looks like im wanted But yeah luke i do have a pretty decent shuttle *Smiles at him*
[] 12:43 pm: *Walks over to where Jo is sitting*
[->Lazarus] 12:43 pm: Exactly, that's why I said one fast enough to compete.. but hey, who the hell needs THREE shuttles?
[->Lazarus] 12:43 pm: I think we could probably cannibalize one.
[] 12:44 pm: (You know i love the fact that we got that shuttle so long ago and heres a decent reason to use it lol nice going laz)
[Lazarus->] 12:44 pm: you ship can be configured to carry six actually
[Lazarus->] 12:44 pm: Boomer however MIGHT be able to make one of you shuttles able to handle the race, but it would be at the low end
[] 12:44 pm: This seat taken *As he points towards an empty space if there is one*
[->Lazarus] 12:45 pm: We got Boomer the genius, plus Luke and John with moderate skill in mechanical dealings.
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: (Over time, you've spent points to get two functional, the third you've only used as a holding cell)
[] 12:45 pm: (That is next to you jo so im asking the stranger and Jo atm)
[Lazarus->] 12:45 pm: indeed you do
[redwolffclaw] 12:45 pm: I introduce them to each other and motion for the captain to take a seat
[Zeenix] 12:45 pm: .
[] 12:45 pm: Actualy the First shuttle we had
[] 12:45 pm: Was a modified one
[] 12:46 pm: I spent all my points at the start because we needed transportation
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: The man smiles "Jason Fillimon"
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: and that got it working, not modified to racing standards
[] 12:46 pm: You said it was in peak condition and was modified somehow heh
[redwolffclaw] 12:46 pm: "We were in the same company in the war."
[] 12:47 pm: *Pulls out his hand* John Helios Iskellian. Nice ter meet ya
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: peak condition as a standard 20 ton shuttle
[] 12:47 pm: Looks like Luke would have to do some schmoozing of Boomer to get her full attention on getting something that might be fast enough for it. Ten thousand meant that they could give a big FU to that guy and his two 'extra security' employees.
[CroixAura] 12:47 pm: .
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: Jason looks at Jo as if to ask. "This guy cool?"
[redwolffclaw] 12:48 pm: "You gonna be cool cap?" Jo says with a wry smile.
[] 12:48 pm: *Raises an eyebrow* *Chuckles slightly* Whats up.
[] 12:48 pm: *Plants his ass down in a free chair if he can find one*
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: The tavern keeper sees Frank has an interest in cricket. "Y'all have a team ya follow?"
[Lazarus->] 12:49 pm: You can make up any name you like
[] 12:49 pm: Arent i always cool Jo *Captains attempt at a joke*
[->Lazarus] 12:50 pm: Does each planet have a single team?
[Lazarus->] 12:50 pm: depends on the planet, the core worlds have several, almost all planets have at least one
[redwolffclaw] 12:50 pm: Talks in a low voice "Jason was just telling me that they needed some help down on three hills." I already know we might be heading there eventually but I want to make it seem like we havent already made a decision.
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: Fillimon shrugs. "You've heard of the fighting on Three Hills by now I'm sure. A med ship is desperately needed there."
[] 12:51 pm: So ive already heard Mr Fillimon.
[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: Fillimon? That's one step from being Fillion. Hah
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: RazzyBlades has left at 12:51 pm+
[->Lazarus] 12:52 pm: So Londinium would have several. . . hmmm. . . howabout the "Davenport Defenders", taking it that Davenport is a city on Londinium?
[Lazarus->] 12:52 pm: snatched it out of my pi gu, hadn't thought about that
[Lazarus->] 12:52 pm: fair enough, run with it
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: "This is the first time the Purplebellies have stood their ground since the war started."
[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: (Plus, my confusion over the barkeep's definition of cricket was due to me not reading the thread carefully enough :(
[] 12:54 pm: *Frank looks at the barkeep.* "I've been known to follow the Davenport Defenders. They're my home team, from Londinium."
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: "The forces are roughly matched and we are having to crack some well built defenses. No option as the Feds are sitting on top of one of the best gold mines in the 'Verse. We need that gold to help fund the Cause."
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: "Londinium? Well la-de-da, y'all is a long way from the Core there fancy pants. Defenders' might be a contender if they had a bowler worth a tinker's damn."
[Lazarus->] 12:56 pm: no prob, at least three different conversations going
[] 12:57 pm: *Sighs* *Leans back slightly as if getting into a comfortable position* Alliance high command aint stupid you should know that from the last war .... the battle of the Sturges was fought over the very same thing one of the many reasons i was prematurely retired.
[] 12:58 pm: *Shakes his head* You know its funny really after all this time i still dont think anyone has the right idea but i aint about to let good people suffer because of whatever outcome the war might have.
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: "Yeah, but this and Sturgis. Fleet sizes ain't equal and we got a good blockade in place. Whoever is holding out in the mine thinks help is on the way. Purplebelly fleet still trying to figure out up from down as we raid a dozen planets every day."
[->Lazarus] 1:00 pm: Okay.
[] 1:01 pm: "I am a long way from the Core. I came out to the Rim to help people who didn't have access to a doctor. As for the Defenders' recent woes, I'm afraid I haven't been keeping up that recently."
[] 1:01 pm: *Looks down slightly* I already discussed it with my crew and we already came to the conclusion of helping your cause.... but ships dont run on nothing and the crew cant eat nothing.
[] 1:02 pm: If we are to end up helping you all i want a guarantee that the crew is fed and the ship has fuel to fly because i have a feeling payday is a long time comming once we make this step.
[] 1:03 pm: take this step*
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: "Won't matter who the Defender's get to bowl, not with that superstar Chang Rogers the Salimanders' picked up. He's going to be MVP this year."
[] 1:04 pm: I just want to make sure the crew dont go hungry while we go around trying to hold peoples guts in.
[] 1:04 pm: Thats all
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: "Fillimon nods. You are quite astute Captain. We have food and fuel in abundance. We take the mines on Three Hills and you will have a nice pay day coming as well."
[] 1:05 pm: "Chang Rogers? Haven't heard of him. How recently did he join the Salamanders?"
[] 1:06 pm: Well then You can tell the fox, mrs Lee and Laura i already made my choice but we have a slight problem with some *Security* From a previous job we need to get rid off and try and let my former employer down as ... lightly as possible
[] 1:06 pm: Leighy
[] 1:06 pm: Whats her face
[] 1:06 pm: The commander we met
[] 1:06 pm: (shit the captain actualy knows a few big bad ... people when i think about it)
[] 1:06 pm: (Well not big "bad" but you get my drift)
[] 1:07 pm: But i assume you know of my past correct.
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: THe man sputters in disbelief. "You haven't heard of Chang Rogers? He's about the best Mid-Wicket man ever, swings a mean bat too.!"
[] 1:07 pm: I aint running in blind and im an honest man.
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: (Jessica Taylor-Leigh)
[] 1:08 pm: (Yeah i mention her name as well then)
[] 1:08 pm: (Mentioned)
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: "You made a bad choice mainly do to where you were aised. Not you fualt really. Those sorts of surroundings would fill anyone's head with the wrong ideas. You figured it out this time, so the past is the past."
[] 1:10 pm: Well .. Alliance didnt much like me .... defecting after the battle of sturges so its not like we are friends or anything
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: "I'll let you handle yout own security problems."
[] 1:11 pm: But id rather be upfront about it
[redwolffclaw] 1:11 pm: "It took him a bit of convincing to get me to not stab him when I found out. He is a good trustworthy guy."
[] 1:11 pm: Yes but im just informing you of what needs to be done in a timeframe
[] 1:11 pm: "Is that right? I'll have to start following the game again. Thanks for the information. . . ?" trails of inquiringly
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: "Understand, but the longer you take to get to Three Hills, the more good Neo-Browncoats will die."
[] 1:12 pm: Understood
[Zeenix] 1:12 pm: .
[] 1:12 pm: We are in the process of arming our ship
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: "Sure thing, you watch Chang play and you'll be a Salamander fan by the championships"
[] 1:12 pm: It will take two days before we are able to travel again
[] 1:13 pm: But she a fast ship so we should get there quickly
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: "Fair enough, but you know the need."
[] 1:13 pm: (Im going to pay for refueling and get another 2 weeks of canned food before we head off)
[] 1:14 pm: Well then Mr Fillimon *Takes out his hand to shake*
[Lazarus->] 1:14 pm: that will be 160 credits for food for 11 for two weeks and 10 tons of fuel
[] 1:14 pm: You know where i stand now *Tips his hat* I will leave you two alone
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: Fillimon returns the handshke. "See you on Three Hills."
[] 1:15 pm: To catch up on old times *Captain smiles before he gets up and leaves to join the rest of the medical crew he needs an answer now from them*
[->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: Okay
[->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: (I will scripple it down see about the armor and all that as well)
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: When John asks the question directly, there are some uncomfortable looks around the table, but he gets better news than he expected
[->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: (There any way we could use boomers sweet and cheerful maybe cut the prices for stuff)
[->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: Or even my own Paragon (I guess not with the war and what not)
[redwolffclaw] 1:16 pm: (jo chats with Jason for a while)
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: Only one of the medics Jennifer Howe announces she will not go with you
[] 1:17 pm: It is a shame to see you leave Jennifer
[] 1:18 pm: But i understand your decision *Captain will have a smile on most of the time*
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: two medics Jack Fisher, Deng Shihao and the two nurses Jedidia Wilkes, Nancy Ling choose to stay with the ship
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: "Thank you Captain. I will vacate the ship in the morning." Jennifer replies
[] 1:18 pm: I wish you well for the future Jennifer if you wish to be dropped off somewhere please ask.
[] 1:19 pm: "I'll miss having your expertise with us, Jennifer, but I understand why you're leaving."
[Lazarus->] 1:19 pm: roll int or will + influence/specialty
[Serenity From the Ashes: Section 31]: falinxelote has left at 1:20 pm+
[] 1:20 pm: *Looks over at the other four* Looks like you will be officaly part of the crew now and with that i will like to welcome you all again *Captain raises his whiskey* To Friendship.
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: "Thank you Doctor. Even though I fully support what you are doing, actually doing it seems far more daunting than I imagined."
[] 1:20 pm: okay sec
[] 1:20 pm: i Will roll
[] 1:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)
[] 1:20 pm:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d10 (6) = 7


[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: "To Friendship!"
[] 1:21 pm: Wait does it matter what speciality ?
[Lazarus->] 1:21 pm: sorry, not going to change the price with that
[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: persuade would help
[] 1:21 pm: "Well, I wish you well, Jennifer."
[] 1:21 pm: (Bwahaha, they don't want your friendship!)
[] 1:22 pm: Okay i have 6 plot points as well
[] 1:22 pm: the 7 was with Persuasion
[] 1:22 pm: *joins in the toast* "To friendship!"
[Lazarus->] 1:22 pm: So am I even remotely right about a mid-wicket man?
[->Lazarus] 1:22 pm: Bleh
[->Lazarus] 1:22 pm: I guess 6 plot points wont help either
[->Lazarus] 1:22 pm: Yeah well fuck thats what you get when John rolls
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: okay, if you burn four plot points to get to 11, you will only have to spend 140 credits
[] 1:23 pm: okay i do that then
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: 10% off
[] 1:23 pm: (Is there any way i can persuade jennifer to stay on with us ?)
[Lazarus->] 1:24 pm: I only really know about the bowler and the bat man
[] 1:24 pm: The toast seems a bit too corny for him. He'll say nothing and just take a drink instead. A day full of bromance and friendship toasting... eh.
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: She seems pretty determined
[] 1:24 pm: Well then i let her go its her choice (it was just what you said for her that made me reconsidder)
[->Lazarus] 1:24 pm: Yes, there is a fielding position known as "Mid-Wicket"
[] 1:24 pm: (Thought maybe she might need a little pep talk or something)
[->Lazarus] 1:25 pm: Stands to right of the bowler.
[Lazarus->] 1:25 pm: ok, I did a quick search, but wasn't sure if that really was a name for a player like short stop in baseball
[] 1:25 pm: You better enjoy it while you can luke.... from now on things are going to get alot less fun.
[->Lazarus] 1:25 pm: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fielding_%28cricket%29
[] 1:25 pm: But then you never did mind getting shot at *Captain chuckles*
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: Fillimon chats with Jo and they have a decent talk, maybe strained by time and distance, but she feels nothing untoward coming off of him
[Lazarus->] 1:26 pm: thanks
[] 1:26 pm: "You know our ideas of fun are two different things, John." A smirk pulled at the side of his mouth as he said it before taking another drink.
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: ok, unless you want to keep the RP going, we have some stuff to complete
[] 1:27 pm: I got nothing else I want to RP
[] 1:27 pm: Lets complete it
[redwolffclaw] 1:27 pm: lets complete stuff :D
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: ok, the medical stuff is as before 1d8+d12 for frank with each roll taking an hour with a target of 55 that needs to be rolled for each day
[] 1:28 pm: "What would be fun though.. is if you fill up that empty missle launcher so I can get it installed."
[] 1:28 pm: And now to fail miserably
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: The armor stuff is also a d8+d12 for john with each roll taking 6 hours with a max of 8 rolls
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: target is 55 for 1 point of wound armor
[] 1:28 pm: (Wish me luck people)
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: however, the 24 hour will bump the cost from 500 to 600
[] 1:29 pm: (BOYAH the boss is going to roll for our armour this is goign to go well)
[redwolffclaw] 1:29 pm: need me to roll anything security wise besides glaring hatefully at the goons who call themselves security.
[] 1:29 pm: (Well if you bump the price i will only afford 1 point anyway)
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: Jo can roll int + perception to get a feel for the two goons
[] 1:29 pm: (So then its only going to be 1 point)
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: might come in handy when it's time to get rid of them
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: target is 75 for 2 points G
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: still max of 8 rolls
[] 1:30 pm: (Ah okay)
[redwolffclaw] 1:30 pm: gonna spend two plot points.
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: which will cost 1200 for the 24 hours a day work
[] 1:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12+1d4)
[] 1:30 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d12 (3)+ 1d4 (1) = 7


[redwolffclaw] 1:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6+1d4)
[redwolffclaw] 1:30 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (6)+ 1d4 (3) = 10


[] 1:30 pm: *Shakes his head*
[] 1:31 pm: This is never going to end well
[] 1:31 pm: well 8 for that roll i spent the last of my plot point
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: kk
[] 1:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)
[] 1:31 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (1) = 3


[] 1:31 pm: Laz
[] 1:31 pm: ...
[] 1:31 pm: Im not kidding here
[->Lazarus] 1:31 pm: Should I roll for the medical stuff?
[] 1:31 pm: Making me roll this is utter fail
[] 1:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)
[] 1:31 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (9) = 15


[] 1:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)
[] 1:31 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d12 (12) = 17


[] 1:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)
[] 1:31 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (11) = 15


[] 1:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)
[] 1:32 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (10) = 12


[] 1:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)
[] 1:32 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d12 (2) = 7


[] 1:32 pm: DETERMINATION
[] 1:32 pm: still not close to 75
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 1:32 pm: if you spend another plot point you might feel better about that roll
[Lazarus->] 1:32 pm: yes
[] 1:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12)
[] 1:32 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (2) = 6


[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:32 pm: ok
[] 1:32 pm: last one
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: What do I get from the goons?
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: if i spend another point
[] 1:33 pm: (That's 75)
[] 1:33 pm: Holy shit
[] 1:33 pm: Really ?
[CroixAura] 1:33 pm: (( you did it yay ))
[] 1:34 pm: (Exactly 75.)
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: that's a total of 83 and John is bone tired, but the Fire Angel now has 2 points of wound armor
[] 1:34 pm: THE CAPTAIN CAME THROUGH IN THE END *Slight tear jerk in his eye*
[] 1:34 pm: (Unless I missed a roll.)
[] 1:34 pm: So Deduct 600 ?
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 1:34 pm: They are clearly professional
[] 1:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 1:34 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (8) = 10


[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:34 pm: better than me?
[] 1:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 1:34 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (12) = 16


[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:34 pm: :(
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 1:34 pm: You get the feeling that if you have to fight them, you will have a fight on your hands
[] 1:34 pm: Okay 600+140
[] 1:34 pm: 740 Total for foodstuffs fuel ect
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: 1200+140
[] 1:35 pm: Wow i actualy have a little cash left
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: 600 per point
[] 1:35 pm: No okay
[] 1:35 pm: I told you laz i couldnt pay 600 each
[] 1:35 pm: 1 wound point then
[] 1:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 1:35 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d12 (6) = 11


[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: how much are you short?
[] 1:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 1:35 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (12) = 20


[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: eep
[] 1:35 pm: I have a total of
[] 1:35 pm: (Duster is crushing that.)
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: well yeah cuz it will be two against one lol
[] 1:36 pm: 1153
[] 1:36 pm: And thats comming out of my own paycheck
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: solicit the crew for the rest?
[] 1:36 pm: I had enough was it 500 but it wasnt so
[] 1:36 pm: I think that's 57
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: 187 for the armor, food, and fuel
[] 1:37 pm: No i need another 197 for it to work and that means using every single penny i have
[] 1:37 pm: (We have a nerdy Doctor, a woman with a maimed face, a man with a leg missing, and then a little Asian girl.. so I guess we all know who on that list gets picked.
[] 1:37 pm: )
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 1:37 pm: a fight for all of you
[] 1:37 pm: 187 sorry
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 1:37 pm: they carry themselves with a deadliness
[] 1:38 pm: Its why i asked if we could *Get stuff cheaper*
[] 1:38 pm: I mean i was putting it close with the price being 500
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: up to Jo, Luke and frank
[] 1:38 pm: Well i tell the crew
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: armor is 1200, food and fuel is 140
[] 1:38 pm: I already Owe Boomer 60 Credits for food
[] 1:38 pm: I already paid for the fuel so
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: You ever seen the movie 13th warrior?
[] 1:39 pm: i have 1013
[redwolffclaw] 1:39 pm: how much do you need?
[Lazarus->] 1:39 pm: that coves the first day, only took four hours
[->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: Asking for our pay back... time for The Black Spot? Hah
[Lazarus->] 1:39 pm: have to roll for second day
[] 1:39 pm: (Im missing 187)
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 1:40 pm: no
[] 1:40 pm: I also still owe boomer 60 credits for the food from the first time
[] 1:40 pm: WHY YOU SO POOR JOHn
[] 1:40 pm: (I'm sure we could kill those two security guys and sell their organs.)
[redwolffclaw] 1:40 pm: Jo hands over 187 credits
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: you could skip on the food and fuel
[] 1:40 pm: (John's poor because he refuses to do profitable things. You're going to ask for money some day and just get The Black Spot.)
[] 1:41 pm: (Haha)
[] 1:41 pm: I do profitable things im also keeping you all fed and clothed
[] 1:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 1:41 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d12 (5) = 12


[Lazarus->] 1:41 pm: we'll se how that goes
[] 1:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 1:41 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d12 (5) = 10


[] 1:41 pm: Wait
[] 1:42 pm: Okay John uses the last of his savings
[] 1:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 1:42 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (11) = 19


[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: he's rolling the medical stuff
[] 1:42 pm: (Didnt use all of his cash but now hes dirt poor for sure)
[->Lazarus] 1:42 pm: Truthfully, I just find the idea of a mutiny in a Serenity game interesting.
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:42 pm: darn. There is a fight in there where a HUGE and well trained dude sheild fights with a smart ass older and smaller guy. After it seems that the older smaller guy is so exhaused he cannot stand and the tall dude is about to take him out... the older guy shows how fast he really is and cuts off the big dude's head.
[] 1:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 1:42 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d12 (7) = 10


[] 1:42 pm: Red you only have to pay 80 credits
[] 1:42 pm: I got the rest
[Lazarus->] 1:42 pm: I can see that
[->Lazarus] 1:42 pm: But I do think that most players should have some kind of financial need...
[] 1:42 pm: That should leave me at 10 credits or something
[->Lazarus] 1:43 pm: Because normal people have financial needs/wants.
[] 1:43 pm: OH SHIT
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:43 pm: Jo is like that. No one here knows what she can really do yet. No one was really around for her fights except for the end of one of them.
[Zeenix] 1:43 pm: .
[] 1:43 pm: Totally forgot i had to pick something up around now
[] 1:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 1:43 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d12 (7) = 12


[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 1:43 pm: nice
[] 1:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 1:43 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (9) = 15


[] 1:43 pm: Uh (Pay the thingy Red needs to lend me 80 credits) I will be back i just have to scoot before the store closes
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: you're good duster five hours
[] 1:43 pm: (I will deduct all the money and update sheet be back in 2 - 3 mins)
[Lazarus->] 1:44 pm: true
[Lazarus->] 1:44 pm: you are going to hate SK cause we stay BROKE ASS
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:44 pm: And she doesnt carry herself like a trained warrior. Also, right after the fight one of the spectators asked why the old guy didnt just kill him quickly. The old guy said, "Now they dont know what to expect and they fear what they do not know." I have tried to keep how good Jo is a bit of a secret.
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: so what is the final decsion for the stuff you want to buy>
[->Lazarus] 1:44 pm: Hm? Nah, I play a Native American.. no real need for money.
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:45 pm: and thought that scene was kind of a fit for what I was going for.
[Lazarus->] 1:45 pm: kk
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 1:45 pm: kk
[->Lazarus] 1:45 pm: A 1610 Native American isn't as financially motivated as anyone in current times/someone 500 years from now would likely be.
[] 1:45 pm: Im about to scoot out the door for 2 - 3 mins the descision is that i used up every last bit of cash that i had so i have like 10 credits left and red has to pay 80 if she lends me money
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:45 pm: Does that make sense?
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 1:45 pm: sure
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: You cool with that red?
[->Lazarus] 1:46 pm: Not even counting the fact he could likely be considered a hermit seeing as how he lived off of the land in a forest for multiple years.
[] 1:46 pm: (Anyway BRB)
[redwolffclaw] 1:46 pm: i will give you 100 credits
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: The medical stuff wraps up after five hours on the second day
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: but the armoring takes until the wee morning hours before it is done
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:48 pm: AHA! Here is the scene. Found it on youtube.
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 1:48 pm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp1mzx5O4ao
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 1:49 pm: thanks
[Lazarus->] 1:49 pm: very true
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: You are all glad the work is done, because the hammering was driving you all to distraction
[redwolffclaw] 1:50 pm: I keep an eye on the goons so they dont try to muck anything up or bully the crew.
[] 1:51 pm: *Frank is finally able to get some shut-eye.*
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: Mister Smith and Mister Jones keep to themselves, but they are creepy with how they are always everywhere
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: Just doesn't seem natural that two people can be everywhere
[] 1:52 pm: And im back
[] 1:52 pm: Sorry about that
[] 1:52 pm: ((2 by 2 - hands of blue?))
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: I'm going to go on the asumption that Z's pilot is going to show up before you are ready to depart
[] 1:53 pm: (I guess so ?)
[] 1:53 pm: Sorry, that was to Lazarus, if anyone
[] 1:53 pm: As long as they stay out of the way while Luke is doing some maintenance, he can handle creepy lurking. Not so much for getting in the way and talking nonstop while he tried to work.
[Zeenix] 1:54 pm: (Sure, if I have like 30 days to prepare)
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: one extra note, the adition of the armor costs you 20 tons of cargo you can carry
[] 1:55 pm: ((Frank can tolerate them too, as long as they don't scare his patients and don't get underfoot while he's working.))
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: We'll say you do Z and figure out names and stuff next time
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: As the new pilot takes the contrals and preps for the lift, the rest of the crew secures the gear
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: as soon as everyone signals readiness.
[] 1:56 pm: Should we take care of mr smith and what not
[] 1:56 pm: (How long is the trip?)
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: Smith and Jones appear on the bridge. "So I take it your ready to betray Mister Killian?"
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: "You know he was afraid this would happen."
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: "Guess we have to kill you now."
[redwolffclaw] 1:57 pm: I will be right there if they start in on the captain
[] 1:57 pm: Not so much as betray as ending our contract.
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: "We'll be sure you get a nice funeral."
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: FADE TO BLACK
[redwolffclaw] 1:58 pm: AW
[] 1:58 pm: Well thats going to end our contract for sure
[] 1:58 pm: Fuckers
[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: couoldn't let you go three weeks without a cliff hanger
[] 1:58 pm: To quote Hellboy: "Aw crap"
[] 1:58 pm: Save the log and what not
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: well third week in a row
[] 1:59 pm: Man i was going to get my assault rifle
[] 1:59 pm: to get ready to kick them off the ship if they werent going to go peacefully
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: I'm sure you all were
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: Not so much