Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:55 am+
[Lazarus] 9:55 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[Lazarus] 9:56 am: I created room "Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit "
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:56 am+
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:56 am+
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ] at 9:56 am+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: has entered at 9:57 am+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: has left at 9:57 am+
[Lazarus] 9:58 am: Hey Mick, can you shift to Sundays if that becomes necessary?
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: has entered at 9:58 am+
[Lazarus] 9:59 am: no word from anyone that they could not be here
[] 9:59 am: Suppose..
[] 10:00 am: =/
[] 10:00 am: Maybe they got confused and thought it has already shifted to sunday heh
[->Lazarus] 10:00 am: I'm still upset with Jpat.
[Lazarus->] 10:01 am: ok, I guess I missed something, what happened
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: I thought the reminder email was pretty clear that the next session was today.
[] 10:01 am: Oh, it was. If you actually bothered to read it
[->Lazarus] 10:02 am: Well, last night I finally figured out how EXACTLY glory points work.
[->Lazarus] 10:02 am: And now I feel like he lied to me hardcore when I asked him specifically if we would be far behind the other PCs.
[->Lazarus] 10:02 am: Before I fully committed to joining.
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: true dat
[->Lazarus] 10:03 am: He told me we wouldn't be very far behind you guys.. which turned out to be quite a lie. Lol
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: starjunky has entered at 10:03 am+
[starjunky] 10:03 am: hey folks
[Lazarus->] 10:03 am: uh, right. jp is rather absent minded and he might have only been counting XP
[] 10:03 am: Hi star
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: hey star
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: typical that we are waiting on the ladies
[Lazarus] 10:04 am: Is rein on skype Gabel?
[] 10:04 am: Hey, it's a lady's prerogative to be late :rolleyes:
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: monster87 has entered at 10:04 am+
[monster87] 10:04 am: hi all
[] 10:04 am: Hi
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: I have to disagree, but I'll conceed that they've been allowed to be late
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: hey rein. Can you change to Sundays if need be?
[] 10:06 am: No Laz
[Lazarus->] 10:06 am: however dude, you took out 4 of 6 goons on your first spell, that's pretty damn impressive if'n ya ask me
[->Lazarus] 10:06 am: I found out how GP works.. I thought it was something you spent, not a accumulative counter..
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: He can't?
[->Lazarus] 10:06 am: Yes, I can win if I am the only one fighting. Can't you? Lol
[monster87] 10:06 am: I am also not very happy with sundays
[monster87] 10:07 am: (check color)
[monster87] 10:07 am: (check)
[->Lazarus] 10:07 am: The only reason I managed to do that, was I took advantage of a large portion of talking, to prepare a spell for a long time.
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: I'm not all that happy about moving the days either, but it is the only other option I have
[->Lazarus] 10:08 am: I mean, the 12 xp raises you have over us.. I was okay with, but then I realized y'all have like 15-18 gp rewards on us too... say we get 5gp next session. I can get something like a +1 to shooting while aiming.. you can make an artifact.
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: If I get the job, it's sundays or stop the campaign. I hate to be that preemptory, but Sunday is the only day I can keep peace at home and my wife is already pissy about it
[monster87] 10:08 am: yeah I understand. If you do get the job and you really have no weekday-afternoons anymore to play, I think it's allright to try sunday, although we'll have to see if I can manage that
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: deaconabyss has entered at 10:08 am+
[->Lazarus] 10:09 am: And the way the system works, there's almost zero way to ever close that gap.. it's not like eventually we'll be closeish.. that gap will be there forever.
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: ok, we'll see what transpires. I'm supposed to know by the end of the week
[Lazarus->] 10:10 am: True, but I really doubt jp lied, I'm sure he just forgot to factor in glory
[monster87] 10:10 am: Yep we'll see and we'll try sunday if need be. And if it doesn't work then we'll still have had a great time in the last half year, which I'm very thankful for
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: hey deacon
[->Lazarus] 10:10 am: Prolly, it's just upsetting that I specifically asked to make sure it wouldn't be like this.
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: Thanks guys for understanding.
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: okay, let's do this thing
[] 10:10 am: Ayuh
[monster87] 10:10 am: What kind of job is it anyway :P last question xD
[->Lazarus] 10:10 am: I got curious when y'all started talking about making relics and artifacts.. then I saw the glory rewards list, asked Jpat a few questions, and found out how it really works. Lol
[->Lazarus] 10:11 am: Look at what I can get with 20gp, then look at what you can get with 380.
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: Serenity From the Ashes session 29: The Circuit part 2. GM - Laz, Players: Gabel, TheMagicalMick, monster87, Zeenix, starjunky, and Dusterboy present. redwolffclaw MIA, and deaconabyss lurking
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: It's for a non-profit behavioral health company that assists veterans in need of assistance
[->Lazarus] 10:12 am: Anyway.. I told Grimm this too.. I would be far more upset if I wasn't a magic user... since I don't really use weapons, I feel bad for DJ... seeing as how Omega is also a gun user, but like 8 times better. Lol
[->Lazarus] 10:13 am: Rocking magical items to his mundane ones.
[monster87] 10:13 am: sounds pretty awesome. Good for you that you found that :)
[monster87] 10:14 am: you can use your GM-skills to help them re-intergrate in this mystical world xD anyway let's start :)
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: It is absolutely awesome, let's just hope things work out for me for once. I have a grim track record of getting close to what I want, but not actually geting it
[Lazarus->] 10:14 am: I'm not happy about the 'buy' an artifact thing at all
[] 10:14 am: Ouch
[->Lazarus] 10:15 am: By the time I get to 140gp, you'll have had the ability to buy 5 relics, and then turn those into 5 artifacts.
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: As for the recap: The heroes have finally managed to track down the roving fight club known as The Circuit
[->Lazarus] 10:15 am: Lol
[->Lazarus] 10:15 am: Fucking ridiculous.
[->Lazarus] 10:15 am: As if having someone in the group with a higher wild die than ALL of my skills wasn't bad enough.
[Lazarus->] 10:15 am: the artifact thing is brand new
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: Tricking their way on board by posing as gamblers with their own fighter, then began to implement their rescue plan
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: Boomer had activated her virus
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: causing all doors to reset their access code
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: Luke and John were on their way from the lower deck up to the central deck to free the hostages when they ran into a crewman and were engaged in a life or death struggle with him
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: Frank was observing the guards outside where the hostages were being held
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: Jo is in with the the other fighters
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: as Alex and Zack held down the fort aboard the fire angel
[monster87] 10:18 am: (too bad Jo isn't here)
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: (She didn't say she wouldn't)
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: The scene opens with John and Luke fighting the crewman of the OddEasy
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: luke and john roll init
[] 10:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 10:20 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d8 (2) = 4


[] 10:21 am: I start off like usual
[] 10:21 am: No problem
[monster87] 10:21 am: (as soon as I'm done with the virus I'll grab the id-card of the knocked out technician and maybe some other form of in-ship identification, so I can pretend to be one of the engineers from the ship - and then stealthily head over to some close-by crucial part of the system (ex. the Engine) to disable it with the use of the explosives Luke brought me.)
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d2)
[Lazarus] 10:21 am:

-> 2d2 (2,1 = 3)


[Lazarus] 10:21 am: Engineering is on the central deck
[] 10:22 am: (One sec.)
[] 10:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[] 10:22 am:

-> 2d10 (9,7 = 16)


[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: deaconabyss has left at 10:22 am+
[monster87] 10:23 am: (do I need like a disguise check or something to make it appear asif I'm part of the engineering crew?)
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: (Boomer is near one of the smaller personnel airlocks, not on the map, figure the top is north, so she's on the south side between the forward pair of shuttles)
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: (Luke and John are by the stairs)
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: ok, Luke goes first
[] 10:26 am: (To clarify.. when we ended last time.. John DID want to speak to the guy?)
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: ***Importantant note, I forgot to say this last week. After dropping the PCs off, the Fire Angel had to detach and is now 500 meters off the OddEasy's port side***
[] 10:27 am: Oh come on Laz thats kind of an important thing to know before we start landing =/
[] 10:27 am: (Hmm.. 500m EVA jump with no boosters.. risky.)
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: I'm sorry, I was only just barely able to keep up last week and I forgot to mention that
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: I was going over the adventure and my notes and realized I screwed up
[] 10:28 am: Well crap
[] 10:28 am: Least we know now
[] 10:28 am: Lets continue
[] 10:28 am: Luke's oversized curved blade rested against the man's back. "Quiet now, kid.. and quick struggling, answer this man's questions." Hell, he didn't need to intimidate the guy. He just got done nearly opening up his throat a minute ago.
[] 10:29 am: (Yep, that's my turn. Delayed action.. incase if he tries to scream or escape John.)
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: The man instantly stops struggling, clearly not a fighter
[] 10:29 am: If Luke Holds his action im going to talk
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:30 am: given how you are dressed, you'd have to take the time to change clothes with the guy and you can tell he's a lot larger than Boomer
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: deaconabyss has left at 10:30 am+
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: talk on
[] 10:31 am: You tell us now where the hostages for the death matches are being held before i let the good sir here cut you up into ribbons and tell us where the woman (Describes laura) is being held i aint in no mood if you so much as flinch and try to lie to me i will throw you out the gorram airlock you got that.
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:31 am: you can roll int+will to see if you can recall something from the odyssey's deck plans
[->Lazarus] 10:31 am: That's right.. 16 init, and I delayed action that shit. Hah
[] 10:31 am: Your joined the wrong crew when you pissed us off.
[->Lazarus] 10:31 am: It's not so much needing to win, it's just showing that I can!
[Lazarus->] 10:32 am: your restraint is admirable
[monster87] 10:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)
[monster87] 10:32 am:

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d8 (2) = 3


[monster87->Lazarus] 10:32 am: wow reroll that
[] 10:32 am: (Ouch)
[monster87] 10:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)
[monster87] 10:32 am:

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d8 (6) = 18


[monster87->Lazarus] 10:33 am: better
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: "I don't know anything about the meat. I'm a deck steward. They are kept forward on deck two
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:33 am: I also try to remember if I can find clothing somewhere easy
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:33 am: on the way preferably
[] 10:33 am: (Damn straight, you show those dice who're boss, Monster.)
[] 10:33 am: I ask him again about the two guards guarding the door
[monster87] 10:33 am: (reroll for the win)
[] 10:33 am: On fhr forward deck
[] 10:33 am: And say thats where their being held.
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:35 am: You remember that their was a conrol valve to the gurstlers under this deck, it's aft near the infirmary
[] 10:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 10:35 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d8 (4) = 10


[] 10:35 am: Then i try and knock him out
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: ask him waht about the guards?
[] 10:36 am: I ask him about how many guards are on the ship before the attack
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (d2+d6)
[Lazarus] 10:37 am:

-> 1d2 (1)+ 1d6 (4) = 5


[Lazarus] 10:37 am: "There are twenty keepers on board, but I don't work with them, I don't know how they are placed"
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: THen you hit him and he sags unconscious
[] 10:38 am: I plant him in the elevator with the new codes they shouldnt find him right away
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: ok
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:38 am: not sure what gurstlers are ;) that for the change of clothes or disabling the ship?
[] 10:38 am: Lets continue *Nods to luke*
[] 10:39 am: *On coms to everybody* Plan is in motion have the ship ready to dock and ready the gas masks
[->Lazarus] 10:39 am: Is there any penalties for the gas mask?
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:40 am: Gurstlers are technobabble from the series, very important to ship'soperations. You disable the valves and that should lock up the ship's engines
[starjunky] 10:40 am: *Aye Cap'n* on comms
[] 10:40 am: *on comms* "Understood, captain"
[] 10:40 am: Goes to grab the masks*
[->Lazarus] 10:40 am: Or rather.. are there.
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:40 am: ok. I hope I can sneak in there without being seen. But of course they still don't have any access codes, so I better hurry :)
[] 10:40 am: "Yeah, sure."
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: Jo hears the message and makes up a story about needing a massage before her bout and begins to work her way aft.
[] 10:41 am: *On coms to boomer* We are on our way to the hostages met a few crewmen but we knocked them out keep up the good work booms *To frank* Keep an eye out on the guards at the door were on our way with weapons and enough munitions to start another war *To Jo* Get ready to go to the toilet
[] 10:41 am: Ok Jo did what she was supposed to lol
[] 10:41 am: :)
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: Just to let you know, if you have on a gas mask, your perception will go down by two steps
[monster87] 10:42 am: * on comms * " I'm en route to the gurstlers to disable the ship. "
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: I know this frompersonal experience
[] 10:42 am: *on comms* "Got it"
[monster87] 10:42 am: lol
[] 10:42 am: "I would say take his uniform.. but I suppose that's not really required when you're toting an assault rifle." Luke gives a nod, and slides his knife back into it's sheath on the back of his waist, turning his head slightly away from John briefly to take off his aviators and put on the gasmask. He opens up a pouch that holds his welding tape before bringing his SMG up to a low ready.
[] 10:42 am: Laz Would it help if i took his uniform
[] 10:42 am: I doubt it but still
[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: Yeah, that's what I asked. Fucking mask.
[] 10:42 am: (Too late, you threw his ass in the elevator.)
[] 10:43 am: (Moving on.)
[] 10:43 am: Alright lets go
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: ok you start up the stairs
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: boomer works her way aft
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: I need agility+covert/stealth from all three of you
[] 10:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d2+1d4)
[] 10:44 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d4 (1) = 7


[monster87] 10:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[monster87] 10:44 am:

-> 2d8 (3,8 = 11)


[] 10:44 am: thats 2 plot points
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: kk
[] 10:44 am: *Frank watches the guards on the doors and hopes John a dn Luke hurry up*
[] 10:44 am: Laz
[] 10:44 am: I still say im cursed
[] 10:44 am: :)
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: yes
[] 10:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d4)
[] 10:44 am:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d4 (1) = 8


[Lazarus] 10:44 am: could be
[] 10:44 am: (2 PP as well.)
[] 10:45 am: At least im not the one *dragging us down completely*
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: Luke and john make it up the stairs without being seen and start forward
[] 10:45 am: We move to Frank
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: Boomer not only reaches the access hatch unseen, she gets it open and is ready to plant her bomb
[monster87] 10:45 am: (can I plant it with a timer?)
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: john and luke will have to make agility+covert again
[monster87] 10:46 am: (probably stupid question, since I'll die otherwise)
[] 10:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d2+1d4)
[] 10:46 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d4 (2) = 9


[Lazarus] 10:46 am: you'll have to put one together, but with her skill in explosives, that shouldn't be a problem
[] 10:46 am: 2 more plot points
[] 10:46 am: (Damn you Laz.. Lol)
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: kk
[] 10:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d4)
[] 10:46 am:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d4 (1) = 6


[] 10:47 am: (Also 2 PP.. but you said you get at least a 2 on 2 PP, so 7)
[Lazarus] 10:47 am: right
[monster87] 10:48 am: (ok I start working on a timer system, I'll try to make it as hard as possible to defuse ;))
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: As John and Luke move forward, unlike the almost empty lower deck, there is quite a bit of traffic on the main casino deck...
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 10:48 am:

-> 1d6 (6)


[Lazarus] 10:49 am: And it is their bad luck to encounter one of the ship's guards as they move past the casino
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: The man blinks in surprise and goes for his pistol
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: initiatives for luke and john
[] 10:50 am: (I'll shoot the fuck out of him with my 16 init!.. oh damn, new ones.)
[] 10:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[] 10:50 am:

-> 2d10 (4,10 = 14)


[Lazarus->monster87] 10:50 am: roll int + explosives to make a timer
[] 10:50 am: Just one or are there other people there ?
[monster87] 10:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d12)
[monster87] 10:50 am:

-> 2d12 (11,9 = 20)


[monster87->Lazarus] 10:50 am: lol 20
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:50 am: guess that's enough
[] 10:50 am: (Jesus)
[] 10:51 am: (Why cant i get boomers rolls)
[] 10:51 am: (lol)
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 10:51 am:

-> 1d6 (2)


[Lazarus] 10:51 am: just the guard
[monster87] 10:51 am: (Lol I have high dice too)
[] 10:51 am: How close am i or even Luke ?
[] 10:51 am: To the guard that is
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:51 am: you snap one together in no time
[->Lazarus] 10:51 am: I totally get to light this mofo up!
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (3d6)
[Lazarus] 10:51 am:

-> 3d6 (4,1,1 = 6)


[Lazarus] 10:51 am: 6 meters
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: I need john's init
[monster87] 10:52 am: * on comms * "Got explosives ready, just need to know how much time you guys need before the thing blows"
[] 10:52 am: So in theory we can get close enough to grab his pistol or throat punch him ?
[->Lazarus] 10:52 am: Because I can't move 6 meters in one action even. Lol
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 10:52 am:

-> 2d6 (2,1 = 3)


[] 10:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 10:52 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (5) = 12


[Lazarus] 10:52 am: Luke goes first
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: you could try
[] 10:52 am: (Well, he's reaching for his gun.. and I can't move to him in one movement... soooo... no.)
[] 10:53 am: (You have a silencer right)
[] 10:54 am: Luke crouches down, taking partial cover, before letting his SMG rock and roll. Sending rounds at the man from the short distance away, the silencer making it hard for anyone 10 yards away to hear it.
[->Lazarus] 10:54 am: I don't know how automatic works.
[] 10:54 am: (PM, Laz)
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:55 am: can I make a proper estimate how much time we need?
[] 10:55 am: (The guy is outgunned we could try an intimidate him into submission we do have an assault rifle and a submachine gun pointed at him since we won initiative)
[Lazarus->] 10:55 am: you use a third of your magazine
[] 10:55 am: (Just thinking of options)
[Lazarus->] 10:55 am: roll normal attack
[] 10:55 am: (That sounds dumb, you don't fuck around with a guy reaching for a gun.)
[] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6)
[] 10:56 am:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d6 (4) = 5


[] 10:56 am: (And the more silent we can be the better)
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:56 am: on that, you have no idea
[] 10:56 am: (GARBAGE)
[] 10:56 am: (Yeah things like that happen)
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:56 am: a lot depends on how fast they can get to the prisoners and how fast they can move to the airlock
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:56 am: too many variables beyond a good guess
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 10:56 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (5) = 7


[Lazarus] 10:57 am: The man aborts drawing his pistol and dives wildly back into the casino
[] 10:57 am: Wait didnt i have better initiative then him ?
[] 10:57 am: How can he just dive into the casino without me getting an action
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: you can shoot too gabel
[] 10:58 am: (That's a fair point.. you had like 4 times the init.)
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: he evaded mick's shot completely
[->Lazarus] 10:58 am: Man... my first use of fully automatic.. totally not impressed. Hah
[] 10:58 am: I wanted to run in and grab the fucker or throat punch him like im famous for
[] 10:58 am: (I blame it on the gas mask.)
[Lazarus->] 10:58 am: 1 on the d10 screwed you
[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: Yeeeep.
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: not the best move with fully auto going off
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:59 am: ok ill wait a sec with actually setting the time, hoping to hear back from cap'n and Luke
[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: I was expecting him to get lit up, too.
[] 10:59 am: Okay fine i throw a flashbang into the casino doors and move forward
[] 10:59 am: :D
[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: I mean SHIT, 12 rounds at 6 meters. That's trying to miss.
[Lazarus->] 10:59 am: if this is any consolation, he does need new underwear
[] 11:00 am: (GG, stealth.)
[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: Maybe a little bit. Hah
[] 11:00 am: Hes in the casino already stealth is out of the question by now aint it
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: agility+athletics for the throw
[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: But hey, my guy was never made for infantry weapons.
[] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 11:00 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 2


[] 11:00 am: MOTHER FUCKER
[monster87] 11:00 am: lol
[] 11:00 am: *Facepalm*
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: that's not good
[] 11:00 am: (HAHAHAHAHA! You're going to fumble that shit and flashbang us... of course.)
[] 11:01 am: Shut up Mick
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:01 am:

-> 1d6 (5)


[] 11:01 am: Im totally going to resist that with my AWESOME resistance to flashbangs !
[] 11:01 am: (I'm never pairing up with Gabel again. I'll go chill with Boomer and
[] 11:01 am: her 20s.)
[] 11:01 am: Remind me never to throw flashbangs again
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: ok, you throw the grenade and it somehow hits the door frame to skitter down the hallway and explode
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: luke and john do need to roll agility + dodge
[] 11:02 am: Ahh man thats where i was moving to wasnt it ?
[] 11:02 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 11:02 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (6) = 11


[] 11:02 am: Cause my whole plan was to throw a flashbang in to distrupt him and move to frank
[] 11:03 am: (I demand a bonus from getting punished by the flash part... because if we get a -2 to awareness because of the mask, it limits the damage of the flash. That's my story and I am sticking to it!)
[] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10)
[] 11:03 am:

-> 1d10 (9)


[Lazarus] 11:03 am: john realizing what went wrong, managed to leap backward and fall prone avoiding the blast
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: Luke also manages to dive to cover and while neither of you are flashed...
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: luke takes some stun
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:03 am:

-> 1d6 (4)


[Lazarus] 11:03 am: 4 points of stun
[] 11:04 am: (Damn you, Gabel... daaaaaamn you!)
[] 11:04 am: (Shut up okay this is the first time i fumbled in ages)
[Lazarus->] 11:04 am: you can ONCE per fight, roll second wind
[Lazarus->] 11:04 am: to recover stun
[] 11:04 am: (You know even if i did roll a new character after i die i doubt for a fucking second my rolls would improve anyway)
[monster87] 11:04 am: doesn't the mask prevent the flash? i thought i read something like that
[] 11:04 am: (lol)
[Lazarus->] 11:04 am: vitality or will
[] 11:05 am: (Yes, we dodged the flash, but I didn't dodge the bang.)
[monster87] 11:05 am: anyway it doesn't matter, you'll still get the stun damage
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: I said they avoided the flash
[] 11:05 am: (*only if its polarized. Regular gas mask isn't*)
[monster87] 11:05 am: kk
[->Lazarus] 11:05 am: Hmm, might as well.
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: indeed
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: BOOM
[->Lazarus] 11:05 am: Is it an action?
[] 11:05 am: Hope that fucker saw the flash at least i mean he couldnt have moved to the casino since i moved first
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: there is the teeth ratlling blast and there are several shouts of surprise and panic
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: there is a stunned moment of silence and then alarms begin to blare
[Lazarus->] 11:06 am: no
[] 11:06 am: (*Frank hopes that the explosion distracts the guards where he is*)
[] 11:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[] 11:07 am:

-> 1d6 (5)


[Lazarus] 11:07 am: Jo was right next to frank when there was the explosion and she looks at the doctor in amazement, "That can't be good."
[->Lazarus] 11:07 am: Pow, so I am all good now?
[Lazarus->] 11:07 am: ok, you are recovered
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: actions by everyone?
[] 11:07 am: *On coms* Plan backfired Initiate stage 2 Immediately!
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: luke and john must use on action to stand from prone
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: MEANWHILE...
[] 11:08 am: I get up from prone
[] 11:08 am: Btw Laz
[] 11:08 am: Am i further towards Frank
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: On the Fire angel, Alex hears that things have gone south
[] 11:08 am: Because i said i moved towards that way
[->Lazarus] 11:08 am: Here comes dying time.
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: Alex, you need to roll ship's agility d8 + piloting to move toward the ship and get inside what ever weapon is backing up that targeting array you know they have
[monster87] 11:09 am: * on comms * "What happened. How much time do you need? Shall I put this explosion on 10 minutes, so we can escape?"
[starjunky] 11:09 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d4)
[starjunky] 11:09 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (10)+ 1d4 (1) = 15


[] 11:10 am: (You know that Phase 2 is Blowing up our distractions)
[] 11:11 am: (Phase 3 is getting the hostages out safe)
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: Alex slams power to the Fire Angel's thrusters and moves laterally. As he moves hi can see a turret beginning to extend, it's going to be very close, who gets in place first....
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: Onthe ship, John and Luke stagger to their feet
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:11 am: I will put the timer on 1 minute and while moving back to the main area, remaining as inconspicious as possible, I'll see if there's a way that I can mess with their targeting systems. For example by hacking or planting the other explosive I have with me, or using the mag charge
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: what does frankdo?
[] 11:12 am: Where am I exactly?
[] 11:12 am: Do i see Frank btw ?
[] 11:12 am: On the ship's plans?
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:12 am: you easily set the charge, but getting to a port tohack will take a few seconds
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:13 am: however, you don;t know anything about what's going on with the the fire angel
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: right at the end of the large corridor leading to the stage
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:13 am: I am smart enough to guess that we'll soon be in trouble and trying to escape. So I'll do anything I can within a short time frame to further disable this ship's fighting capacity
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:14 am: and then quickly head back to where I can catch up with the rest of the crew
[] 11:14 am: Port or starboard?
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: on the right side of the ship
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: The guard is speaking into a head set and has his pistol drawn
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: you will have to roll agility + covert not to be seen
[] 11:14 am: Can I use plot points and agility?
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: you can
[] 11:15 am: Jo is there to
[] 11:15 am: Remember
[] 11:15 am: 2 pp gets me what dice?
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: d4
[] 11:15 am: 1d4
[] 11:15 am: Okay
[] 11:15 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)
[] 11:15 am:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d4 (4) = 9


[Lazarus->monster87] 11:16 am: you do know the ship has a targeting array, but you have no idea where it is or what weapons are involved
[] 11:16 am: *Frank makes himself invisible*
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:16 am:

-> 2d6 (5,3 = 8)


[Lazarus] 11:16 am: invisible-ish, you do get to cover and remain unseen
[] 11:17 am: To bad Mick's Seven made us get seen by the guard
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:17 am:

-> 2d6 (1,4 = 5)


[] 11:17 am: To bad my fumble is...
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:17 am: ok I'll stealth out in search of a secluded spot with a port
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: the task was 11 on this deck, so neither of you made it
[] 11:18 am: (Too bad you didn't use your leadership to give us a bonus.)
[] 11:18 am: I think were going to need that leadership for later like now
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: Jo however doesn't move quickly enough and is spotted
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8;d6+d6)
[Lazarus] 11:19 am:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d8 (4) = 8

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d6 (2) = 4


[Lazarus] 11:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 11:19 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (5) = 11


[Lazarus] 11:19 am: The guard snaps off two quick shots at jo, but she manages to dodge free
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: deaconabyss has entered at 11:20 am+
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: ok luke and john are up
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:20 am: roll it
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:20 am: gility + covert
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:20 am: agility even
[] 11:20 am: "You throw like a fucking girl!" Was there really anything else that needed to be said? Of course it came out a bit muffled through the gas mask, but there would be little question as to what he said. Well, now they needed to save the person, and get away, all while fighting an alerted armed guard staff. Man he really wished he could be flying right now instead of this. Nothing good happens outside of the cockpit.
[] 11:20 am: I start running towards frank
[starjunky] 11:21 am: ( afk a coupla mins )
[] 11:21 am: Luke will do his best to keep up.. which isn't really a whole lot.
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:21 am:

-> 2d6 (5,2 = 7)


[] 11:22 am: *suddenly Frank wishes he had his pistol with him - or maybe not*
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: Okay, here's where the masks become a factor... alertness + perception -2 steps for john and luke
[] 11:22 am: (Noooope, Frank didn't want his.)
[] 11:22 am: Laz
[] 11:22 am: (Lol)
[] 11:22 am: I never said i was wearing a mask
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: yes
[] 11:22 am: Luke was
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: mick did
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: so john has no penalty
[] 11:22 am: I dont even know why he put one on
[] 11:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6)
[] 11:22 am:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d6 (6) = 14


[Lazarus] 11:22 am: shrugs
[monster87] 11:23 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[monster87] 11:23 am:

-> 2d8 (6,7 = 13)


[] 11:23 am: (Because I don't give no fuck about no penalty! Lol)
[] 11:23 am: lol
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:23 am: was that your stealth?
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:23 am: yeah
[] 11:23 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 11:23 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (1) = 6


[Lazarus->monster87] 11:23 am: kk
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:23 am: or should i roll only covert (1d8+1d6)?
[] 11:23 am: I hope some day i will roll like a proper king
[] 11:23 am: I seek to attain that
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: mick you spot one of the guards taking up position in the door frame to shoot
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: he's got medium cover
[] 11:24 am: (Medium cover = a what bonus?)
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:24 am: no stealth was right
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: +8 for HIS dodge
[] 11:24 am: (And where exactly are we on this map?)
[] 11:24 am: So Mick is covering me while i run to frank ?
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: I guess gabel, because you don't see the guy
[] 11:25 am: Well i was on the other side of the door anyway
[] 11:25 am: So i guess i would not see him either way
[] 11:26 am: (I need to know which door, and where we're at on this map... otherwise I don't know what's around me.)
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: john and luke are on the right side of the casino area 6. your plans do not show that there are doors on both sides, but the ship has been modified
[] 11:26 am: (Going to have a shower.)
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:27 am: you easily get to a port though
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: luke willhave to roll initiative
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:27 am:

-> 2d6 (6,6 = 12)


[monster87->Lazarus] 11:27 am: ok I'll try hacking their systems as much as possible in the time the others need to free the priosners
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: uh oh
[] 11:28 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[] 11:28 am:

-> 2d10 (3,5 = 8)


[monster87->Lazarus] 11:28 am: like scrambling internal communication, disabling targeting array and making sure my virus keeps functioning
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:28 am: and closing doors everywhere
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:28 am: whatever is easiest I'll do first
[] 11:28 am: (Why do I have to roll 3 inits? Damn you Laz, they keep getting worse... 16, 14, 8...)
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:28 am: ok, you had to move a bit to get to one, so you haven't started yet
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:28 am: k
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: different round, different target
[] 11:29 am: (Eh, fuck it.. John will be the one who'll get shot anyway. Luke is behind him.. my speed is only 5.)
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: The guard lines up a shot
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:29 am:

-> 1d6 (5)


[Lazarus] 11:29 am: but he chooses luke
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 11:29 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (6) = 10


[Lazarus] 11:30 am: plot points are a life saver
[] 11:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d4)
[] 11:30 am:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d4 (4) = 10


[] 11:30 am: (There's the last of my PP.)
[] 11:30 am: (You dont have Athletics or dodge ?)
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:30 am:

-> 1d6 (1)


[] 11:31 am: (I have one leg, ya douche.)
[] 11:31 am: (And ? doesnt mean you cant take up the skill)
[] 11:31 am: (Start jumping stumpy)
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: the round only just barely grazes luke doing all of 1 wound
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: not enough to stop your action
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: it's all luke
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: and john doesn't need to roll to hear the gunfire behind him
[] 11:33 am: Luke will throw a smoke grenade over in that general area, not aiming for the guy, just aiming for the hallway approximate to the guy before dodging into the doorway nearby, that seemed to be cargo storage.
[Lazarus->] 11:33 am: you are however very lucky the guard didn't shoot at you, you would have been an unspecting target and would have taken an extraordinary success with that shot
[] 11:33 am: (What's the throw a grenade roll?)
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: agility+ athletics with a target of 3
[] 11:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10)
[] 11:34 am:

-> 1d10 (6)


[->Lazarus] 11:34 am: I was going to throw a smoke grenade
[->Lazarus] 11:34 am: But you saw how ... well my rolls are
[->Lazarus] 11:34 am: I left it up to mick
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: The grenade lands perfectly and smoke begins to bellow
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: ok, top of round 4
[->Lazarus] 11:35 am: And i didnt think that guy had aim at me since i rolled low on perception anyway
[->Lazarus] 11:35 am: John was passed the door and was bolting towards frank thats why i did that and yes very lucky as you said
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: assuming you continue forward, john and luke reach the end of the wide starboard corridor that enters the stage area, they see Frank and Jo huddled under limited cover
[] 11:36 am: (That's how you throw a grenade without fucking up your own team.)
[] 11:36 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8+1d2)
[] 11:36 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (4)+ 1d2 (2) = 9


[Lazarus] 11:36 am: the guard has his pistol out and begins to shoot
[] 11:36 am: I pop my fucking concussion grenade straight into the guards face
[] 11:36 am: From my grenade launcher
[] 11:36 am: with 2 pp
[] 11:36 am: *Frank grabs Jo and gets them both on the ground*
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: we'll keep the attack roll, but the guy is alerted, so it's init time
[] 11:36 am: 1 pp sorry
[] 11:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 11:37 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (3) = 6


[Lazarus] 11:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:37 am:

-> 2d6 (2,4 = 6)


[] 11:37 am: i use 1 pp to get the drop on him
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: mick init please
[] 11:37 am: If i have to
[] 11:37 am: my last one
[] 11:37 am: (The hell... it's going to be a 4 this time.)
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: (Ok gabel, out of plot points at the moment though)
[] 11:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[] 11:37 am:

-> 2d10 (7,2 = 9)


[monster87->Lazarus] 11:37 am: can I start hacking ?
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: Luke goes first
[] 11:38 am: (Hah! Not lower than last time.)
[] 11:38 am: Im out now yes
[] 11:38 am: I dont have any if i spend one more to get a 7
[] 11:38 am: (So, any cover for this guy?)
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: no
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: certainly wasn't expecting long guns
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:39 am: not yet, a round is only 3 seconds. you can start on round 6
[->Lazarus] 11:39 am: Please do warn me if i do stupid shit
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:39 am: this is round 4
[Lazarus->] 11:39 am: I will
[->Lazarus] 11:39 am: Thanks
[] 11:39 am: Well fuck this guy, Luke has been shot, hit with a flashbang from his own captain, and he's just up and fed up with it. Time for this guy to die is what time it is. Leveling off his SMG, he'll fire a fully automatic burst at his center mass.
[->Lazarus] 11:39 am: Appreciate that
[] 11:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6)
[] 11:39 am:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d6 (4) = 7


[Lazarus->] 11:39 am: no prob
[] 11:39 am: (Jesus christ, what's wrong with my attack rolls?)
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:40 am:

-> 2d6 (5,3 = 8)


[->Lazarus] 11:40 am: But im changing your saying to No Plan survives contact with John Helios Iskellian
[] 11:40 am: (fire from the hip!)
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: the man somehow dives clear
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: but john can take his shot
[Lazarus->] 11:40 am: indeed
[] 11:40 am: I fire the nade right into his face
[Lazarus->] 11:40 am: well John's luck
[] 11:40 am: Figuratively
[->Lazarus] 11:40 am: Christ, Laz...
[->Lazarus] 11:40 am: I quit non-aircraft combat. Lol
[->Lazarus] 11:40 am: Yeah thats better
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)
[Lazarus] 11:40 am:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d4 (2) = 6


[Lazarus] 11:41 am: he avoids the spray of lead, but not the grenade
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (4d6)
[Lazarus] 11:41 am:

-> 4d6 (3,4,6,1 = 14)


[Lazarus] 11:42 am: The shockwave of the blast knocks up flat andhe doesn't get up
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: Round 5
[] 11:42 am: I quickly move to the door
[] 11:42 am: If we can :p
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:42 am:

-> 1d6 (4)


[Lazarus] 11:43 am: You reach it
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:43 am: almost there
[] 11:43 am: Okay i will open it with our access codes i tell jo and Frank to grab guns and loot the guy on the floor
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:43 am:

-> 2d8 (5,1 = 6)


[] 11:43 am: I tell Luke to get the other door
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: The guy on the ground has a pistol and a stun baton
[] 11:44 am: Since theres one below we gotta open both of em i open this one
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: other door is across the ship, it will take a couple rounds
[] 11:44 am: *Frank grabs a pistol and a couple of mags from the guy on the floor*
[] 11:44 am: Okay i will open this one tell frank and jo to cover the exits while frank deals with the other guard
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: John opens the door easily
[] 11:44 am: (Probably best not to send THE slowest guy across the ship.)
[] 11:44 am: *slaps a magazine into the grip and racks the slide*
[] 11:44 am: Okay Jo and Frank
[] 11:44 am: Take care of the guard below and i move in frank covers with SMG
[] 11:45 am: (I have an SMG?)
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: Death_Jester has entered at 11:45 am+
[] 11:46 am: Luke
[] 11:46 am: Sorry
[] 11:46 am: What do i see Laz
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: The flash of a pistol from the guard inside
[] 11:46 am: Oh nice
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: deaconabyss has left at 11:46 am+
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 11:46 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (5) = 10


[Lazarus] 11:46 am: Good bloody thing you have armor
[] 11:47 am: (Also, while all this shit is going on, I take a piece of patch tape and slap it on my suit wherever I got shot for that 1 wound damage.)
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: andthe round slams into your chest
[] 11:47 am: I have both my cloak
[] 11:47 am: And my ballistic mesh
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:47 am:

-> 1d6 (6)


[] 11:47 am: BRB - showering
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: that was an extraordinary success, so it's going to bypass the duster
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: the blassitic mesh stops one wound
[] 11:50 am: This is exactly what keeps happening to me in narayans campaign
[] 11:50 am: Atleast you arent in a coma
[] 11:50 am: Ive been knocked unconcious and almost dead 4 times already there lol
[] 11:50 am: And the GM keeps critting on me
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: and converts 8 to stun, for a totalof 12 stun
[] 11:50 am: (Rolling for instakill...)
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: ouch
[] 11:51 am: Yeah well
[Lazarus] 11:51 am: John staggers back, stars reeling in front of his eyes from the impact
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: jo and luke are heading for the other door
[] 11:52 am: wasting all my pp to try and get there stealthy that fails i get shot because i dont have pp left fun times next round im totally grabbing my assault rifle and firing full auto into that guy
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: rank is near the down guard
[] 11:52 am: Well i already had my assault rifle up its in a harness
[->Lazarus] 11:52 am: So...
[->Lazarus] 11:52 am: How good would my mercenary be right about now? Hah
[Lazarus->] 11:53 am: good thing he had the arnor
[] 11:53 am: Whos turn is it now ?
[->Lazarus] 11:53 am: We really need a better combat capability.
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: john roll your will + discipline and mental resistance to be able to focus enough to shoot
[] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6+1d12)
[] 11:54 am:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d6 (4)+ 1d12 (1) = 13


[Lazarus->] 11:54 am: well, not meany times yo ujust walk into a bullet
[] 11:54 am: you know
[starjunky] 11:54 am: ( prays for Gabel's dice rolls...)
[] 11:54 am: The one thing im good at
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: That's enough, you can shoot
[] 11:54 am: And i still roll a 1 IT HAS to get into my rolls
[] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 11:54 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (3) = 8


[] 11:54 am: wait can i activate leadership
[->Lazarus] 11:54 am: True
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: deaconabyss has entered at 11:55 am+
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: not this round, you are too busy trying to breathe
[] 11:55 am: Alright
[] 11:55 am: I shoot him full auto
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)
[Lazarus] 11:55 am:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d4 (2) = 6


[] 11:55 am: John is pissed
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: roll the d8
[] 11:56 am: Gorram Son ofa *Catching his breath* *Clicks for full auto and lets it rip into the guy*
[] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d)
[] 11:56 am:

-> 1d (0)


[] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8)
[] 11:56 am:

-> 1d8 (1)


[] 11:56 am: I give up
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: He is hit, but does not go down
[] 11:56 am: *Throws the dice into the wall in rage and anger*
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: what does frank do? He's closest to john
[] 11:57 am: *Stupid pretend dice go dice in a fire*
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:57 am:

-> 1d6 (2)


[Lazarus] 11:57 am: Jo and Luke do not see the guard at the other door on the port side of the ship
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: since duster is showering, we'll say frank hesitates
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: Round 6
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:58 am: now you can roll, what are you trying to do?
[->Lazarus] 11:58 am: Thanks for being lenient laz at least im grateful for that
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: john init
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:58 am:

-> 2d6 (3,1 = 4)


[->Lazarus] 11:58 am: I think John would have been dead 10 times over by now with all the stupid rolls he has
[] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 11:59 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (3) = 7


[] 11:59 am: I like turtles
[Lazarus->] 11:59 am: odds are a rent a cop would shoot at the body
[Lazarus->] 11:59 am: if that had been a head shot...it would be bad
[->Lazarus] 11:59 am: True but still
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: you go first
[->Lazarus] 11:59 am: I know i know
[] 11:59 am: Full auto again
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: hang on
[] 11:59 am: I activate leadership for the task of saving the civies and fighting these bad guys
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: it's better to fire burst in serenity
[] 12:00 pm: Okay Burst it is then
[monster87] 12:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d12+1d4)
[monster87] 12:00 pm:

-> 2d12 (3,10 = 13) + 1d4 (2) = 15


[] 12:00 pm: Or Basically i Activate leadership for the task of getting these people out here safely and this guy is in my way
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: in burst gabel...
[] 12:00 pm: Roll ?
[] 12:00 pm: Or what
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: you have a two step penalty to skill on all three shots, buts only one action
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: but you roll three times
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:01 pm: thats a hacking. I guess I'll first close all doors that aren't already closed, hopefully making sure there's no backup coming
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:01 pm: what did you try to do?
[] 12:01 pm: okay i do that
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)


[] 12:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8;1d8+1d8;1d8+1d8)
[] 12:01 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (1) = 6

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d8 (6) = 12

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (4) = 11


[] 12:02 pm: 6 12 11
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:02 pm: close all doors -- is that poissible?
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm:

-> 2d6 (4,2 = 6)


[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: three hits
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: so roll 3d8
[] 12:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8;1d8;1d8)
[] 12:02 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)

-> 1d8 (3)

-> 1d8 (8)


[] 12:02 pm: 14 damage
[] 12:02 pm: er
[] 12:02 pm: 12
[] 12:03 pm: After that i will just yell Get ON THE GORRAM FLOOR !
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: That man splats wetly against the far bulkhead and leaves a wide trail of blood as he slids down the wall into a puddle on the deck
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:03 pm: yes
[] 12:04 pm: If people could see John now you can clearly see hes angry and john really dont get angry.
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: As you are standing in the stage area, the two big doors at the end of each corridor begin to slide closed
[] 12:04 pm: Oh crap
[] 12:05 pm: *frank takes a shot at the guard?*
[monster87] 12:05 pm: * on comms * "I've just closed all the ship's doors, hopefully helping to prevent backup from coming"
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: John sees 7 members of Laura's colony in the cages
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)


[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: and one of them IS Laura
[monster87] 12:05 pm: "They should still have our access code, so they won't be able to get through"
[] 12:05 pm: Laura ! *John Shouts*
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)


[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)


[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: Frank does not see the other guard. Just the door
[] 12:06 pm: I move in to get the mout of the cages
[] 12:06 pm: them*
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: The cages are mechanical locks
[] 12:06 pm: I use our codes
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:06 pm: ok the next action I can take, I'll use to scramble their internal communication, or disable it alltogether. This to try and further help my team mates as no cooperative action can then be taken against them
[] 12:06 pm: *Frank moves to help Jon*
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:06 pm: you will have to roll again for that
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:07 pm: yep tell me when
[] 12:07 pm: If not i use the explosives that booms made for us to blow the cage locks
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: mechanical as in keys, no codes
[] 12:07 pm: I search the room for keys the guards
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: The dead guard has the keys
[] 12:07 pm: Okay i open them
[] 12:07 pm: *so do I*
[] 12:07 pm: Lauras cage first i hand her a gun
[] 12:07 pm: I know shes capable
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d3)
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm:

-> 2d3 (2,1 = 3)


[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: you get the seven cages unlocked
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: "John, I know you'd find us. There are still six more of my people that were taken that are still alive." Laura says as she takes the pistol
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:09 pm: roll
[] 12:09 pm: Alright lets get to it *On coms* Watch out inside the Doors luke theres a guard there
[] 12:09 pm: *Frank checks the prisoners over to see it they can all be moved.*
[] 12:09 pm: *On coms* I learned the hard way
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: Jo nad Luke reach the other side of the ship
[monster87] 12:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d12+1d4)
[monster87] 12:10 pm:

-> 2d12 (8,3 = 11) + 1d4 (4) = 15


[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: Frank finds they are a bit dehyrated, but are able to move
[] 12:10 pm: Fine
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)


[monster87->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: next thing I'll do is to disable their targeting array, tell me when to roll
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:11 pm: you turn the comms to hash, but not shut off completely
[->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: I just realized I got flashbanged and shot for a non-paying job...
[->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: Worst captain ever?
[Lazarus->] 12:11 pm: This job pays
[Lazarus->] 12:11 pm: you just havent gotten paid yet
[->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: If you say in feel-good emotions, I will punch you. LOL
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: (all the more fun if the comms are scrambled but usuable. They'll be communicating scrambled shit like crazy lol)
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: What does luke do on reaching the other door?
[] 12:12 pm: (Remember i told luke to watch out for the guard behind the door)
[monster87] 12:12 pm: * comms * "I've disabled the ships comm units, or at least scrambled them so they won't be able to communicate with each othe
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: yes you did
[Lazarus->] 12:12 pm: you are at the other door
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)


[monster87] 12:13 pm: (lol I can imagine the looks on the faces of guards and the like when they['re sealed in somewhere and are unable to reach anyone through comms. The amount of scrambled communication to the main deck will be demoralizing on itself :))
[] 12:13 pm: "Jo, use your kung fu or whatnot on that guard inside the door, I will cover you." Ohhhh yeah, now that's a plan. Why make the one legged unarmored man go in there when there's a trained fighter?
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,3 = 5)


[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,6 = 12)


[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Coiled and ready, Jo moves as quick as a panther
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6+d4)
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,1 = 4) + 1d4 (1) = 5


[] 12:15 pm: Doc i took a hit to the chest you got anything to frisk me up in that bag of yours
[] 12:15 pm: *Looking at frank*
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6d8)
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)


[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: she strikes at the guard's head and he ALMOST got out of the way, but not enough
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)


[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm:

-> 2d6 (4,4 = 8)


[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: he staggers back
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8;2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d8 (7) = 12

-> 2d6 (3,1 = 4)


[] 12:17 pm: *On coms* I tell Alex to get ready to gass the entrance where he docks
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm:

-> 2d6 (4,4 = 8)


[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d4 (2) = 4


[] 12:17 pm: *On coms* And tell him to find my Gun it was my grandfathers gun and id rather like to get it back.
[starjunky] 12:17 pm: *comms* copy that
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: andjo follows up with two more stikes knocking the man out
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:18 pm: did the engines blow yet (i set it to 1 minute) - it should add to the confusino
[] 12:18 pm: *On coms* Keep up the good work boomer we got them confuzzled and confused we just gotta get the rest of the prisoners
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:18 pm: not one minute yet, just 3 second rounds
[] 12:18 pm: *Frank starts rummaging around in his bag and comes up with a painkiller and a hypospray.*
[] 12:18 pm: *Reloads another concussion grenade in his grenade launcher*
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: Jo and luke find seven more people on the other side
[] 12:19 pm: "Hold still, Captain."
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: six belong to Laura's group, one guy is a stranger
[] 12:19 pm: Btw you guys should have a 2+ To all skills now
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: deaconabyss has left at 12:19 pm+
[] 12:19 pm: *Frank injects the captain with the pain killer, then gets out a bandage and covers the wound*
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: speaking of alex, time to roll again d8+ piloting
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: Death_Jester has left at 12:20 pm+
[] 12:20 pm: "Best I can do for now, Captain. I'll get you into the infirmary as soon as we get back."
[starjunky] 12:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d4)
[starjunky] 12:20 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (4)+ 1d4 (3) = 9


[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: Death_Jester has left at 12:20 pm+
[] 12:20 pm: Does frank remove any stun on me ?
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: Just as alex reaches the limits of the turret's traverse, it fires a missile
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: alex I suggest dodging second action d8 + piloting with -1 step
[] 12:21 pm: Yeah alex use some pp
[] 12:21 pm: With his SMG reloaded, and his suit patched with the tape, he searches the guy's body for keys to free them all.
[] 12:21 pm: Missiles arent good for your health
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: john roll d5+5
[] 12:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d5+5)
[] 12:22 pm:

-> 1d5 (3)+ 5 (5) = 8


[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: you get back 8 stun john
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: and yes...it's going to leave a bruise
[starjunky] 12:22 pm: ok 2pp
[] 12:22 pm: (And I would't try dancing for a while either :) )
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: ok star
[starjunky] 12:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2+d4)
[starjunky] 12:23 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d12 (8)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d4 (3) = 14


[starjunky] 12:23 pm: ( was that right? d12+d4 pilot at -1 step is d12+d2?
[] 12:23 pm: (Thank god John is useful for something with his high vit and will)
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: yes, that was right
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm:

-> 2d8 (4,8 = 12)


[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: The missile narrowly misses and Alex reaches the airlock
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: check fire
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: is inside turret's traverse
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: it can't fire at the moment
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: tell me when to roll for the targeting array
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: you will need to roll full piloting next round to dock
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: ok, you've got all the prisoners freed
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: you are however trapped in the stange area as the doors are all currently close
[] 12:26 pm: *On coms* Booms were getting the hostages out of here were going to be heading towards the ship *On coms to alex* You docked yet we will be on our way
[] 12:26 pm: I will open the doors with our access codes
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: however before you can really come up with a plan, you feel a powerful shock run through the ship
[] 12:26 pm: (And the access code doesn't work to open it?)
[starjunky] 12:26 pm: ( 2pp on docking roll
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: (yes they will)
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: ok star
[starjunky] 12:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d4+d4)
[starjunky] 12:26 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (3)+ 1d4 (4)+ 1d4 (1) = 12


[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm:

-> 2d8 (4,8 = 12)


[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)


[Lazarus->monster87] 12:27 pm: Before you can, your port goes dark
[] 12:27 pm: Not just me rolling low
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: ok, it wasn't pretty, but you are docked alex
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: ok, what does john do?
[] 12:28 pm: Open the doors and head towards the ship
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: Hypnosis has left at 12:28 pm+
[] 12:28 pm: Er
[] 12:28 pm: *You good to go, Captain?"
[] 12:28 pm: Head towards where i know alex docked
[starjunky] 12:28 pm: *coms* we're docked, but I banged the docking ring up a bit :(
[] 12:28 pm: *On coms* Gorram it is nothing going according to plan
[Lazarus->] 12:29 pm: roll int+intution
[] 12:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 12:29 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (1) = 4


[->Lazarus] 12:29 pm: For what ?
[->Lazarus] 12:29 pm: I roll low anyway so its pretty much useless lol
[Lazarus->] 12:29 pm: you don't know now, do you
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:29 pm: damn. Is there any more mechanical way I can disarm their weapons?
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)


[monster87->Lazarus] 12:29 pm: like exploding something
[] 12:30 pm: I take cover by the door and ready my grenade
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:30 pm: you'd have to physically find the weapon
[->Lazarus] 12:30 pm: Well if you could have given us some PP for rescuing the hostages so far
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: what are frank and luke doing?
[->Lazarus] 12:30 pm: that would be nice but okay
[Lazarus->] 12:30 pm: slow your roll
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:30 pm: i had a pretty good recall on the ship's layout. Is it possible for me to get there?
[] 12:31 pm: (With Jo, getting the civilians out last I knew.)
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:31 pm: within a limited time
[] 12:31 pm: Oh i thought they where already out
[] 12:31 pm: I move to get them with laura
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: and for completing the challenge of freeing the hostages, you all get 4 plot points
[monster87] 12:31 pm: * on comms * "Damn they shut me out, or maybe disabled all ports. No matter, I'll find something to blast. You guys almost done?"
[->Lazarus] 12:31 pm: Slow what roll ?
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:32 pm: but weapons were not part of the orignal designs, you have no idea where it could be
[Lazarus->] 12:32 pm: about the plot points, I was getting too that
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:32 pm: anything else, like the main computer. Or other electronics that'll disable something crucial and are a bit closer?
[->Lazarus] 12:32 pm: I could have used them for the intuition roll thats why i asked
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:33 pm: I probably have little time left
[->Lazarus] 12:33 pm: But its not a problem
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: I meant as the door opens, you've got all the prisoners freed
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:33 pm: all that stuff is up on the command deck
[] 12:33 pm: *on comms* "Boomer, John and I have hostages. We're going to meeet up with Jo and Luke and head for the ship."
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:33 pm: deck 1 you are deck 3
[] 12:34 pm: Luke briefly thinks how many fighter parts he could buy if he visited that casino, but quickly dismisses it. He already had enough getting shot at. He was ready to get back to the ship. As it was, he'd need to talk to John. He was a pilot, not a space marine, damnit. Either way, he'd have to hold pat, and wait for John to get there as he just said he would. For now, he'd just keep giving cover.
[] 12:34 pm: *switches channels* "Zack? Can you hear me?"
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: ok, as the door opens up, luke frank, and john roll init
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,5 = 11)


[] 12:35 pm: I took cover btw
[] 12:35 pm: I said i did
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: I saw
[] 12:35 pm: I learned from last round lol
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)


[] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 12:35 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d8 (5) = 13


[] 12:35 pm: "Yeah, what is it?"
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:35 pm: however,you need to roll alert + perception
[] 12:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)
[] 12:35 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d6 (2) = 3


[] 12:35 pm: *on coms* Gass the guards guarding the docking entrance and secure the entrance Zack Alex
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: CroixAura has entered at 12:36 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: (hello croix)
[] 12:36 pm: I did say that earlier as well
[] 12:36 pm: Just updating ya on the situation Z
[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: mick, need your init
[monster87] 12:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)
[monster87] 12:36 pm:

-> 1d4 (3)


[] 12:36 pm: "Zack - get the infirmary ready. The captain got shot and will need surgery."
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:36 pm: you know I fail
[starjunky] 12:36 pm: *coms* copy that Cap'n
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:36 pm: sorry
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:37 pm: you canuse plot points
[CroixAura] 12:37 pm: (( lurking ))
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:37 pm: well if it's too far, I'll just return to the entrance
[] 12:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[] 12:37 pm:

-> 2d10 (9,7 = 16)


[] 12:37 pm: "I'll have to help clear the entrance first."
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: (NP)
[] 12:37 pm: *On coms* Delay that order Zack you are to secure the docking entrance the medical team can prepare the infirmary
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:37 pm: :P you can't 1shot me for not having perception. Just tell me who sneaked up on me
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: ok, as the doors open, Luke's heart sinks as he sees several guards waiting, but being alert, he moves first
[] 12:37 pm: Tbh i think we said the med team already did that before we left anyway
[->Lazarus] 12:37 pm: Hmm...
[->Lazarus] 12:38 pm: Probably good James wasn't still around. He'd most certainly go to the casino. Hah
[] 12:38 pm: *Zack grabs his pistol and the supposed gas grenades if there are any
[] 12:38 pm: (you have some Zack their part of the plan)
[] 12:38 pm: *and moves to the entrance
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: Zack reaches the fire angel's airlock, he has to cycle the lock to connect with the oddeasy to use the grenades
[] 12:38 pm: Remember you get a 2+ Luke
[] 12:39 pm: Zack can take cover behind my metal *Covers* that i made in the ship
[] 12:39 pm: Which i made near the docking entrances
[] 12:39 pm: See your captains useful for something !
[] 12:39 pm: sure
[Lazarus->] 12:40 pm: probably
[->Lazarus] 12:40 pm: BUT, at least we'd have an extra fighter.
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:41 pm: A voice startles Boomer from behind. "Freeze, or I'll shoot."
[->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: Also, what's up with Gabel refusing to kill people?
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:41 pm: Boomer turns and there is a man with a pistol leveled at her.
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: mick, your action?
[->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: He's knocked out two people, threw a flashbang when he could have just shot.. and then used a concussion grenade instead of shooting.
[Lazarus->] 12:41 pm: goody two shoes I guess
[] 12:41 pm: My action? I was waiting for John and his group to get to us...
[Lazarus->] 12:41 pm: he did grease the guy that shot him
[] 12:41 pm: They said they were heading over to us.
[] 12:41 pm: Mick your standing next to the door
[] 12:41 pm: Guarding it
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: you are all in the same room
[] 12:42 pm: We opened it guards where there
[->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: That was only because he almost died.
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: the big stang area
[] 12:42 pm: Your initiativ
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: you just opened the starboard door to head for your ship
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: there are guards waiting for you
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: it's time to either start shooting or dodging
[] 12:42 pm: (I go after mick right since i had a pretty high initiative for once)
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: what does he look like. Is he a real guard, or some tech guy>
[] 12:43 pm: Oh, fuck that.. I will just take full cover then.
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: ok, john is up
[Lazarus->] 12:43 pm: true
[] 12:43 pm: Concussion grenade into the pack of men
[] 12:43 pm: with 4 pp
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)


[] 12:43 pm: here goes nothing
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:43 pm: some tech guy
[] 12:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12+1d8)
[] 12:44 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d12 (12)+ 1d8 (3) = 20


[] 12:44 pm: Fuck to the yes
[] 12:45 pm: (You better roll well.. you used 4 PP, and have a +2 bonus...)
[] 12:45 pm: Finally i might be useful for something sigh (Btw i spent my PP because i was afraid of low rolls yet again)
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)


[monster87->Lazarus] 12:45 pm: "What's wrong sir? I seem to be lost and then the doors closed.. " * makes a helpless gesture and steps a bit sideways, still closing the distance a bit * "why are you pointing a gun at me?"
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d6)
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm:

-> 4d6 (4,4,5,5 = 18)


[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: two men crumple as they were closest, but the previous use of grenades has taught the others to not bunch up
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:46 pm: "Sister, you take one more step and I will shoot you."
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: the other three open fire
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6;2d6;2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,1 = 3)

-> 2d6 (4,4 = 8)

-> 2d6 (5,5 = 10)


[] 12:47 pm: I take full defence as my second action
[] 12:47 pm: -1 penalty
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:47 pm: (can I speak through comms without him noticing, I mean if I speak to him that the others will hear it on comms?)
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: roll your dodge
[] 12:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[] 12:47 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d10 (2) = 4


[Lazarus->monster87] 12:47 pm: you can talk, no telling if he will figure it out or not
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: ow
[] 12:47 pm: Wait
[] 12:48 pm: What is full defence
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:48 pm: ill post it in general chat then
[] 12:48 pm: I might have done that wrong
[] 12:48 pm: (Andddd, John dies.)
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: you can't take full defense after taking an attack
[] 12:48 pm: Ah but i take a dodge action with 01
[] 12:48 pm: -1
[] 12:48 pm: Well a 4
[] 12:48 pm: (John Dies In The End.... spoiler.)
[] 12:48 pm: Cause im just that low fucking awesome
[] 12:48 pm: I dodge the first shot at least
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm:

-> 2d8 (4,4 = 8)


[] 12:49 pm: And i have armor unless their aiming for my head then im literally fucked
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:49 pm: do I know the name of some high underground guy that's probably here? maybe some name I catched?
[] 12:50 pm: Do i still have cover ?
[] 12:50 pm: (lol)
[] 12:50 pm: I guess not
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: John dives to one side, but is hit by two of the men
[] 12:50 pm: Man if we survive this im not really looking forward to fighting proper soldiers
[] 12:51 pm: Bye bye John :(
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: even with his heavy armor, he is staggered by impact of the rifle rounds
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: ill make something up
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: he hits the ground and is reeling, barely able to breathe
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: now for the bad news
[monster87] 12:51 pm: * on comms * "What are you saying? Do you know who you are talking to? I'm the wife of Baron Faleless! The state this ship is in is outragous! I demand you escort me back to the common area immediately. And put away that pistol for God's sake, you might hurt someone."
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: you have a total of 17 stun and 4 wounds
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: which for the good news means you are alive
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:52 pm: as good as any
[monster87] 12:52 pm: (are you trying to kill us all Laz, because this might be the last game :P?)
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: howeve, yo umust now roll vitality + will
[] 12:53 pm: Heres the double 1's
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:53 pm: can I roll something to make it more convincing? to have him doubt if he's doing the right tthing?
[] 12:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)
[] 12:53 pm:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d10 (4) = 11


[monster87->Lazarus] 12:53 pm: persuation?
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: (Not even, I told you this would be tough
[] 12:54 pm: *Is Frank still with John?*
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: John manages to find a way to breathe, but he's not going to be able to react next round
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: or a covert to use the comms without being notices
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: *noticed
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: Frank and luke are near john
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: luke is cowering
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: frank can take an action
[] 12:55 pm: (Luke also didn't just get lit up.. so call it what you will, Laz.)
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: if you'd fired, perhaps john wouldn't have gotten shot in the first place
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:55 pm: all you can hear on the comms is gunfire
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: (by the way, can I glimpse my watch. I am bound to have set a timer and when the bomb explodes he'll probably be distracted. I'll use that moment to disarm him.
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: Duster, you are up
[] 12:56 pm: Okay, so I scuttle over to where John is and try to pull him to cover so I can try to stabilise him.
[] 12:56 pm: (Nope, it was divine intervention.. he was destined to get shot.)
[] 12:56 pm: (Yeah thanks luke ya git)
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: ok, frank pulls john behind cover
[] 12:56 pm: (Payback for flashbanging me.)
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: Laura and Jo fire
[] 12:56 pm: We still have grenades
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6;d6+d4)
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,5 = 7)

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d4 (2) = 6


[] 12:56 pm: But you know how well they work
[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Sigh
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8;d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm:

-> 2d8 (3,5 = 8)

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 2


[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Sometimes i feel like im trying to keep all of this together and people dont have my back
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6;2d6;2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,4 = 5)

-> 2d6 (4,3 = 7)

-> 2d6 (2,3 = 5)


[] 12:57 pm: Dont forget they get 2+ for leadership unless that deactivated since i got shot
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm:

-> 2d6 (5,3 = 8)


[] 12:58 pm: I guess its deactivated sigh
[Lazarus->] 12:58 pm: no kidding, an autofire would have done wonders
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:59 pm: bomb has already exploded
[->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: Mick is bitching at me and wants me to go loot the casino and i keep telling him that the plan is botched im hurt and everything is going to shit
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: luke, would you perhaps like to take an action now?
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: ow right
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: persuation :P?
[->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: And i tell him thats just begging for a TPK
[] 12:59 pm: *Frank is disappointed to see that all his good work earlier has been undone. Still, he does his best to stabilise the Captain.*
[Lazarus->] 12:59 pm: you get side tracked and you won't escape
[->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: thats what i keep telling him
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:00 pm: roll it, but no sweet and cheerful
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: ok, next round
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: roll init
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,3 = 5)


[] 1:00 pm: (I supppppose.)
[] 1:00 pm: *Gaspin for air* Luke why.... Why didnt you fire *coughs*
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: John has to roll vitality and will again
[] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)
[] 1:01 pm:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d10 (7) = 8


[] 1:01 pm: Im going to die at this rate
[] 1:01 pm: My rolls will get me killed
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: frank can roll int + medical
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:01 pm: is that int+persuation?
[monster87] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (12+1d8)
[monster87] 1:01 pm:

-> 12 (12)+ 1d8 (2) = 14


[Lazarus->monster87] 1:01 pm: yes
[monster87] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)
[monster87] 1:01 pm:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d8 (2) = 5


[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm:

-> 2d8 (7,2 = 9)


[] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[] 1:01 pm:

-> 2d10 (5,6 = 11)


[monster87->Lazarus] 1:01 pm: ill reroll that
[monster87] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)
[monster87] 1:01 pm:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d8 (7) = 16


[Lazarus->monster87] 1:01 pm: ok
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:01 pm: so the 16 is the final result
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:02 pm: that was your last reroll
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,5 = 8)


[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm:

-> 2d8 (3,6 = 9)


[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: luke goes first
[] 1:02 pm: Int + Physio I think.
[] 1:03 pm: Maybe spend some plot points
[] 1:03 pm: :p
[] 1:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[] 1:03 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d8 (8) = 14


[] 1:03 pm: Or not
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: Z, roll int + tech eng to cycle the airlock
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:03 pm: yep i know
[->Lazarus] 1:03 pm: Can I shoot multiple people with my automatic fire?
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: frank, roll d2
[] 1:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d2)
[] 1:04 pm:

-> 1d2 (1)


[Lazarus->] 1:04 pm: you cover an area, yes
[] 1:04 pm: "Fuck you John, I am a pilot, and you know that." Luke said as he leaned out from behind his cover, trying to shoot as many of them with with his automatic fire as possible.
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:04 pm: i hope the 16 helps convince him and I hope I can take him out before we get back to the common area
[] 1:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6+1d8)
[] 1:04 pm:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d6 (2)+ 1d8 (1) = 7


[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: john roll d10
[] 1:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10)
[] 1:04 pm:

-> 1d10 (2)


[] 1:04 pm: *winces*
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:04 pm: ill look for an opportunity
[] 1:04 pm: ...
[] 1:04 pm: (4 PP... so I don't know if that becomes a 10....)
[] 1:04 pm: Why make me rol
[] 1:04 pm: you should roll
[] 1:05 pm: lol
[] 1:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10)
[] 1:05 pm:

-> 1d10 (8)


[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: ok, the first aid nets you a reduction to 3 wounds and 16 stun
[] 1:05 pm: (Fuck this, I am not leaving the fighter anymore.)
[] 1:05 pm: ((Laz - tell me Frank is helping here))
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: that means you don't have to roll to stay conscious anymore, but you are -2 on all stats
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: hang on dog needs to go out
[] 1:06 pm: Of course going back behind cover once his shooting is done.
[] 1:06 pm: Oh great -2 to all stats captain wont bother rolling anything lol
[] 1:06 pm: Well i suppose leadership helps that
[] 1:06 pm: ((Don't worry Gabe -I 'll roll 4u))
[] 1:07 pm: Your turn to roll a fucking dodge to get back into cover since thats what i was doing ! bastard
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: ok Z, you've got the lock cycled
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: throwing a grenade as agility + athletics
[->Lazarus] 1:08 pm: So my 10 did nothing?
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:08 pm: He looks uncertain, but does not lower gun.
[] 1:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[] 1:08 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (1) = 8


[Lazarus->monster87] 1:09 pm: "You keep your hands where I can see them."
[] 1:09 pm: ((Now, now, ladies, let's be civil, here :) )
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:09 pm: "You move ahead and if you try anything, I will shoot."
[] 1:09 pm: (haha its as civil as it gets )
[] 1:09 pm: Were just messing around anyway
[] 1:10 pm: ((Good to know))
[] 1:10 pm: (36 rounds and not a single hit..I am sticking to ships only.)
[CroixAura] 1:10 pm: (( lol ))
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: the grenade lands well and Z can hear the coughing as the gas starts to bellow
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8;d6+d8;d6+d8)
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d8 (4) = 5

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d8 (1) = 6

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d8 (7) = 10


[] 1:10 pm: (Dont forget i told Z to pickup my Heavy pistol and use it if he wants since its my grandfathers gun i trust him with it)
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: roll your d6 damage mick
[] 1:10 pm: (If he can find it)
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:11 pm: * audioble sigh * "I'm really going to speak to your commander on this. This is REALLY not the way to treat the paying visitors of your ship. " * steps up a bit * " Well. I would walk in front so you can admire my butt, but you'll have to tell me which direction to go. I'm lost, as I told you before"
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:11 pm: (another persuation?)
[] 1:11 pm: (I dont think he did)
[] 1:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[] 1:11 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)


[CroixAura] 1:11 pm: (( i'm amused, tho i still feel bad for the small demon yesterday ))
[] 1:11 pm: (I have my own peashooter though.)
[] 1:11 pm: (Its in the area where you docked)
[] 1:11 pm: (2.... times 12 rounds. Lol)
[] 1:11 pm: (The guards took it)
[] 1:12 pm: (How many baddies are there left anyways?)
[] 1:12 pm: (You will have to wait for laz to catch up m8 :)
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: one of the guards in the hallway crumples
[CroixAura] 1:12 pm: (( pst an army bwahaha ))
[] 1:12 pm: ((Laz - should Frank try to shoot the guards?))
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6;d6+d4;2d8;d8+d6)
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,5 = 6)

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d4 (2) = 8

-> 2d8 (1,4 = 5)

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (2) = 5


[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: CroixAura has left at 1:13 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4;d6+d4)
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d4 (1) = 7

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d4 (4) = 8


[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: hang on guys, I'm trying to keep up
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: there are two guards left blocking the prisoner's escape
[] 1:14 pm: (Oh btw Z check pm)
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: Z, you enter the airlock and find the guards have abandoned their post
[Lazarus->] 1:15 pm: you rolled a 7
[] 1:15 pm: Gabel what PM?
[->Lazarus] 1:15 pm: It was 4 PP.
[->Lazarus] 1:15 pm: I thought you said we couldn't roll less on our PP than how many we used.
[Lazarus->] 1:15 pm: slow down I can't keep up
[] 1:16 pm: How many baddies remain?
[->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: Ah, my bad.
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: you don;t see any in the airlock when you enter
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:16 pm: roll
[monster87] 1:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)
[monster87] 1:17 pm:

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d8 (7) = 14


[] 1:17 pm: Does he see where they might have kept my gun
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm:

-> 2d8 (1,7 = 8)


[] 1:17 pm: So are the others here? or somewhere nearby?
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: Bloodangel has left at 1:17 pm+
[] 1:17 pm: (My grandfathers gun is kind of important to john)
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:17 pm: "You keep walking, the captain will decide what to do with you."
[] 1:17 pm: Im having a bit of trouble with the locations
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: you don;t see anyone through the gas
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: you are in the airlock
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: lower deck area 3 starboard
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: Jo and Laura manage to drop one of the guards
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)


[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: andthe last one beats feet
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: the way seens clear
[] 1:19 pm: I stay where I am, waiting for the gas to clear so I can see a bit better.
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:19 pm: * stops and turns * "What?! We're not going to the common room, but some detour to your captain? That crazy bastard probably will make me fight in his tv show for fun. I'll not stand for this! One moment I'm lost and the next some smart-ass tech guy comes up and waves a gun around to ruin my day." * stands stubbornly, hoping the guy will lower his guard in frustation *
[] 1:19 pm: *Gets up* *Coughs* *harks* Lets get moving towards the ship
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: Frank helps John back to his feet and Jo helps support him as well
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: ok Z,
[] 1:20 pm: *Gives a smoke to luke*
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:20 pm: (if I'm really close and I see him confused (read: not really paying that much attention to the gun) I might try to knock the gun away from him
[] 1:20 pm: And keeps the last one for himself
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm:

-> 2d8 (8,8 = 16)


[Lazarus->monster87] 1:20 pm: not with a 16, the pistol is centered on your chest
[] 1:20 pm: Laz critting like a boss
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)


[] 1:21 pm: *Reloads his assault rifle with another concussion grenade*
[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: you make it down the long corridor to either the stairs or the elevator, your choice
[] 1:21 pm: (Well, it's unlikely 18 or so people will fit on the elevator, right?)
[] 1:21 pm: Stairs it is
[Lazarus->] 1:21 pm: you were right, so roll was 10 and I adjusted damage
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: ok, stairs
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)


[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: you make it down to the lower deck
[->Lazarus] 1:22 pm: Appreciated
[->Lazarus] 1:22 pm: I just didn't want to be the guy who rolled a 7 while using 4 PP.
[->Lazarus] 1:22 pm: Hah
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)


[] 1:22 pm: Keep moving towards the ship
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm:

-> 1d4 (3)


[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: as you turn toward the ship, you run into three guards!
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm:

-> 2d6 (5,3 = 8)


[] 1:23 pm: I hope i keep back because im not running point in my state
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:23 pm: "MOVE I SAID!"
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: frank, john, luke roll alert + perception
[] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (4) = 10


[] 1:24 pm: Crap now im goign to roll low on my dodge
[] 1:24 pm: Damn it
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:24 pm: * tries to act cool and unimpressed * "What are you going to do? Shoot me? You didn't even tell me yet which direction we're going. You're being so unprofessional."
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: two step penalty to alert gabel?
[] 1:24 pm: oh yeah
[] 1:24 pm: Well leadership negates right ?
[] 1:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)
[] 1:24 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d4 (3) = 6


[] 1:24 pm: This is for escaping after all
[] 1:24 pm: I get standard rolls
[] 1:25 pm: Just no bonus for me
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:25 pm: "One more word and you won't live long enough to talk to the captain. MOVE!"
[] 1:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[] 1:25 pm:

-> 2d10 (6,7 = 13)


[] 1:25 pm: Unless you want to rule im in no leadership condition thats up to you But John will try his best to help any way he can
[Lazarus->] 1:25 pm: You hear from off to your left somewhere forward "One more word and you won't live long enough to talk to the captain. MOVE!"
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: I'm going to rule that leadership is still in effect
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: init for frank, john, and luke
[] 1:26 pm: ((How does that affect the rolls?))
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6;2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm:

-> 2d6 (5,3 = 8)

-> 2d8 (2,4 = 6)


[] 1:27 pm: You all get 2+ to skills
[] 1:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 1:27 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d8 (3) = 11


[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: you get 2 steps to shooting duster
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:27 pm: "You're so going to regret this." * walks in the direction that's probably obvious *
[] 1:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[] 1:27 pm:

-> 2d10 (2,8 = 10)


[] 1:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)
[] 1:27 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d6 (3) = 4


[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: not init, gabel as init is not a skill
[] 1:28 pm: Thats just my standard init
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: ok john goes first
[] 1:28 pm: Uh ...
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm:

-> 2d6 (4,4 = 8)


[] 1:28 pm: Dude last time i shot my concussion grenade people didnt have my back im a bit hesitant at throwing another one into them
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)


[->Lazarus] 1:29 pm: Laz im just saying this Thank you i know you were lenient on the leadership there
[Lazarus->] 1:29 pm: The man perks his head and hisses at you to move ahead of him
[] 1:29 pm: "I've got your back, Captain. As far as I can."
[->Lazarus] 1:29 pm: And im unsure what to do now because if i try another concussion grenade i just know im going to get shot
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:29 pm: are the doors open or how did he get here? and where do I see we're going?
[Lazarus->] 1:30 pm: All you do is try
[] 1:30 pm: *tries to appear comfortable with a gun in his hand*
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:30 pm: The man perks his head and hisses at you to move ahead of him
[Lazarus->] 1:30 pm: sorry wrong window
[->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: Which man?
[->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: Lol
[->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: I know all i do is try thats all one man can do
[->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: I was going to say..
[] 1:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 1:30 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (6) = 13


[] 1:30 pm: Concussion grenade
[] 1:30 pm: into them
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8;d6+d8;d6+d8)
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d8 (8) = 11

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d8 (2) = 7

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d8 (6) = 7


[] 1:31 pm: And i duck back into cover if i can
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: starts rolling some dice: (4d6)
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm:

-> 4d6 (4,3,6,4 = 17)


[Lazarus->monster87] 1:31 pm: you are being goaded from between the shuttles to the main corridor
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:31 pm: He looks serious
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: The grenade lands perfectly and all three men crumple
[->Lazarus] 1:32 pm: I dont mind if John dies i will just be very very sad
[Lazarus->] 1:33 pm: You head an explosion to your front. You are out of the blast radius, but you can see figures dimly through the gas
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:33 pm: your move
[->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: Its not like i try my best to get him killed its the absolute opposite trying to protect the crew yourself slaves being a big gorram hero takes alot out of ya
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: CroixAura has entered at 1:33 pm+
[->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: I point a gun at it
[CroixAura] 1:33 pm: (( returns to lurking ))
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: I walk slowly, still brooding on a way and complaining. I'll do it over comms again, so they'll notice my status
[->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: And i just imagine Mal saying this Well that went well...
[Lazarus->] 1:33 pm: ok
[->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: can I make a spot check or something
[Lazarus->] 1:33 pm: roll alert + perception
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: (OK)
[] 1:34 pm: "There's some people up and to the left, John..." Luke still seems ready to fight, but probably more ready to get out of here.
[] 1:34 pm: Move lets go I motion the slaves to grap the rest of the weapons
[monster87] 1:34 pm: * on comms * "What's your name? Are you really going to take me to that awefull captain of yours?"
[] 1:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[] 1:34 pm:

-> 2d10 (6,8 = 14)


[] 1:34 pm: To the left ?
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:34 pm: *brooding on a way to escape *
[] 1:34 pm: Boomers in trouble
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:34 pm: You hear boomer's voice from down an access corridor, she's coming this way
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:34 pm: wrong private chat i guess
[] 1:35 pm: We ALL leave here alive can you see whos to the left
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: Jo and frank start moving the hostages forward
[Lazarus->] 1:35 pm: alert + perception
[] 1:35 pm: And keep them moving
[] 1:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)
[] 1:35 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d6 (2) = 5


[Lazarus->] 1:35 pm: You hear boomer's voice from down an access corridor, she's coming this way
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:35 pm: yeah, sorry
[Lazarus->] 1:36 pm: still dim figures, but there are a lot of them
[] 1:36 pm: On coms* Zack we are comming closer to you now dont shoot
[Lazarus->] 1:36 pm: YOu see boomer come around the corner withher arms raised
[->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: I keep pointing, guessing its them because of the com message
[->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: but still not sure
[] 1:36 pm: *On coms* Boomer tell me in an encrypted message where exactly you are we are moving towards you now
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:36 pm: you turn the corner and see Luke in front of you
[] 1:36 pm: "John, Boomer's coming this way.. and she's not alone. Get ready..." He slowly raised his SMG up, flipping it to single fire.
[Lazarus->] 1:37 pm: A man with a pistol turns the corner
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:37 pm: "There's someone there with only one working leg. What should we do mister guard?"
[monster87] 1:37 pm: * on comms * "There's someone there with only one working leg. What should we do mister
guard?"
[Lazarus->] 1:37 pm: you see a bunch of people you don;t know appraoching, but you also see jo
[Lazarus->] 1:37 pm: and then frank
[->Lazarus] 1:37 pm: Can I shoot?
[Lazarus->] 1:37 pm: sure can
[] 1:38 pm: *Aims his assault rifle* *Gets his smoke ready*
[->Lazarus] 1:38 pm: Will a smoke help her
[->Lazarus] 1:38 pm: Just asking
[Lazarus->] 1:38 pm: probably not
[] 1:38 pm: *Sees the hostages, jo and frank approaching. Lowers his gun.* "Oh great, its you guys."
[->Lazarus] 1:38 pm: Crap
[] 1:38 pm: As soon as the man turns the corner, Luke lets off a round at him. Time to get Boomer saved, and get out of here.
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: roll it luke
[] 1:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10)
[] 1:38 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d10 (4) = 14


[] 1:38 pm: I also fire my assault rifle if need be
[] 1:39 pm: "Good to see you too, Zack. Help us with these people."
[monster87] 1:39 pm: as I see luke cock his gun at me, I dive for the ground
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm:

-> 2d8 (6,6 = 12)


[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,2 = 8)


[->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: Haha you know what im thinking
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: The man is surprised, but seeing the threat reacts instantly, trying to dodge to one side.
[->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: Well shit my Charismatic Paragon trait came in handy for sure
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: roll d6 mick
[] 1:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[] 1:40 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)


[] 1:40 pm: (Fuck you dice.)(
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: Then man is hit, but manages to shoot back
[] 1:40 pm: (Oh ... welcome to the club)
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d4 (1) = 2


[monster87] 1:40 pm: lol
[] 1:40 pm: FUMBLE
[] 1:40 pm: FINALLY
[] 1:40 pm: "Where is the captain, and the rest?"
[] 1:40 pm: (Suck it, NPC)
[] 1:40 pm: Feel my pain you bastard npc
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: only to have his pistol fail to fire
[] 1:40 pm: *Sheds a tear*
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: shoot john
[] 1:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 1:41 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (8) = 13


[] 1:41 pm: OOOO a good roll
[CroixAura] 1:41 pm: (( gives mick a medal, its not a great club but it's a club ))
[] 1:41 pm: "Boomer's in trouble. Luke and the Captain have got to rescue her."
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d2)
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d2 (1) = 4


[] 1:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8)
[] 1:41 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)


[] 1:41 pm: 6 for damage
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: SPLAT
[] 1:41 pm: BOOMS Lets get out of HERE !
[monster87] 1:41 pm: (im back, and you're rolling to save me, so of course you roll great)
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: you rush onto the fire angel, which is REALLY crowded
[] 1:41 pm: *Moves closer to give her a hug* You can clearly see the captain is wounded as shit
[monster87] 1:41 pm: * scrambles up as fast as she can and runs behind the captain *
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: Ok, alex, time to make a run for it
[starjunky] 1:42 pm: "lets get the heck outta here!
[monster87] 1:42 pm: "God's Cap'n, what happened to you guys? I guess I failed to stop the guards from getting to you
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: The airlock seals and the fire angel breaks away
[] 1:43 pm: *Moves over to the common room and talks to the captives* *Sits down in his chair after grabbing a bottle of whiskey*
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: three rolls to escape alex
[starjunky] 1:43 pm: ( 2 pp
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: pilot + d8, three individual rolls
[] 1:43 pm: Lets hope SJ has PP left
[] 1:43 pm: Btw Do we gain some PP
[starjunky] 1:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d4+d4)
[starjunky] 1:43 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (1)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d4 (1) = 9


[] 1:43 pm: for escaping to the ship safely ?
[monster87] 1:43 pm: "I'll help Alex"
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm:

-> 2d8 (7,2 = 9)


[monster87] 1:43 pm: * goes to the bridge as fast as she can)
[] 1:43 pm: *Goes to find the captain and the others*
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: a plot point will make that miss star
[starjunky] 1:44 pm: ok so spend 3 of 6
[starjunky] 1:44 pm: ( 2 more for next roll
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: first missile passed WAY too close for comfort
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: ok star roll it
[starjunky] 1:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d4+d4)
[starjunky] 1:45 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (12)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d4 (4) = 25


[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: uh, right
[] 1:45 pm: *Coughs as hes drinking down his whiskey* Ach Well.... That went well *Mals Comment in full play here*
[monster87] 1:45 pm: lol
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: that was good enough to skip the third roll
[starjunky] 1:45 pm: last pp for last roll
[starjunky] 1:45 pm: ok
[] 1:45 pm: ((Wow. Good rolling, star :) ))
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: The Fire Angel races away as the OddEasy drifts helplessly
[monster87] 1:46 pm: let us get out of here before its 22:00 :p
[starjunky] 1:46 pm: ( heh, we certainly deserved a break
[] 1:46 pm: *arrives and takes a look at the captain* " I feel like the janitor after a party gone wrong."
[] 1:46 pm: "So... Do you want any help with that, or are you going to drink and pass out?"
[] 1:46 pm: Captains drinking to soothe the pain
[] 1:46 pm: Cause hes just that badass
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: You take two days to reach Whittier to return Laura and her friends to their ranch. There is a joyous reunion as little Henry is reunited with his family
[monster87] 1:47 pm: * checks to see if the other ship is actually not moving as intended *
[monster87] 1:47 pm: .. ow that was fast :p
[] 1:47 pm: *Stands silently looking at the captain drinking* "I have morphine you know..."
[] 1:47 pm: "I've got more effective painkillers than alcohol, Captain. If you get to the imfirmary, Zack and I can patch you up." Frank says
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: John is still stiff from his near death experience, but is well on the road to recovery
[] 1:47 pm: *Captain just looks at Zack* We saved people today Zack you should feel good about yourself !
[CroixAura] 1:48 pm: (( but where's the fun in that? lol ))
[starjunky] 1:48 pm: "How'd Cap'n get so humped? He's in a Baaad way
[] 1:48 pm: ((Shaddap already, croix :) ))
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: And so ends Serenity: From the Ashes: The Circuit
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:48 pm: lol you're leading to the new cliffhanger way too fast :P we should have a roleplay moment with "DAMN WE're GOOD :P
[] 1:48 pm: And to all of you I owe you all a great debt for helping me out on this *Captain stands up*
[->Lazarus] 1:48 pm: This is going to be Luke.
[->Lazarus] 1:48 pm: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Iir9LDSl7qI/R4k5pylxpPI/AAAAAAAAKQ4/67nGMd2mp4Y/s400/Picture+53X.png
[CroixAura] 1:48 pm: (( ahahaha ))
[monster87] 1:48 pm: no cliffhanger?
[] 1:48 pm: Fade to Black?
[] 1:48 pm: not this time.
[Lazarus->] 1:48 pm: yeah, but I've got to wrap things up as I've got someplace Ihave to go
[] 1:49 pm: Shame the gorram plan didnt go as planned *Rubs his ribs*
[monster87] 1:49 pm: "And thank you Luke for saving my ass back there"
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:49 pm: yeah, but I've got to wrap things up as I've got someplace Ihave to go
[] 1:49 pm: (Hey i was the one who killed him booms)
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:49 pm: ok, understood
[] 1:49 pm: (Damnit)
[monster87] 1:49 pm: haha
[] 1:49 pm: (Mostly because of my low rolls id like some credit for it lol)
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: YOu earned a nice happy ending after what I've put you through
[monster87] 1:49 pm: (why not say that out loud, makes for funny convo)
[] 1:49 pm: Thanks Laz
[monster87] 1:50 pm: we earned nice pp and ap ::P?
[] 1:50 pm: Gorram it i was the one who planted one in his gut Booms ! *Captain pouts*
[] 1:50 pm: To which he replied to Boomer some sort of mumbled version of 'don't worry about it'.
[] 1:50 pm: Are we big damned Heroes Yet Laz ?
[] 1:50 pm: I think we should be, after that
[monster87] 1:50 pm: * laughs with her usual joy and walks over to captain to plant a kiss on his cheek * "Yes and thank you too captain. You did awesome saving those folk!"
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: ok, this was a biggy, so a total of 6 AP plus looks like boomer and frank will get a total of 10
[] 1:50 pm: Except Zeenix, he's a perpetual Greenhorn.
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: Z, to be fair, let's say you get 8
[] 1:51 pm: I get 10 XP? That puts me on what?
[] 1:51 pm: Im fine with anything really Laz
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: I'llhave to add things up to tell Gabel. I'd say vets for sure
[] 1:51 pm: A bunch, Duster.
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: Ihave frank at 38
[] 1:51 pm: What bout me Laz ?
[] 1:51 pm: I didnt actually do anything :P The plan went as expected
[] 1:51 pm: I'm at 11.
[] 1:52 pm: Gee that's exact, Mick :rolleyes:
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:52 pm: ill put the 10pp in convo, since I once again didn't fight.. so it wouldn't be right to put it in pistols/unarmed anyway
[] 1:52 pm: What am i on 7 ao ?
[] 1:52 pm: Ap ?
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: what Xp do you have as a total Z?
[] 1:52 pm: So I guess your dandy general was wrong
[] 1:52 pm: Coolio. I'll email you with Frank's upgrades.
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: yes, 7 for john
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:52 pm: i said convo, but i meant persuade
[] 1:52 pm: if I get 8 then 26
[] 1:52 pm: Thanks laz
[] 1:52 pm: Oh btw Since i started on Vet Does that mean i might be close to Big damned hero
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: ok Z, 26 it is
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:53 pm: so ill be back at 5 where I was 5 minutes ago
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: John should be close. I've got someplace I've got to be this after noon or I'd do it now
[] 1:53 pm: Okay m8 np
[monster87] 1:53 pm: ok guys. Thanks for the nice session :) will see you later
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:53 pm: ok
[] 1:53 pm: Just have to ask after all we been through now lol
[] 1:53 pm: Laz
[starjunky] 1:53 pm: thx Laz
[] 1:54 pm: I would like to thank you yet again for being an awesome dm
[] 1:54 pm: Yeah, thanks laz.
[] 1:54 pm: dm/gm
[] 1:54 pm: Lets hope the games will continue.
[monster87] 1:54 pm: yeah Laz, you're awesome :)
[] 1:54 pm: Yeah, this has been a brilliant adventure, Laz. I've enjoyed it immensely
[monster87] 1:54 pm: see ya all
[] 1:54 pm: Later Rein
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: Thank you all for being a great bunch of gamers too
[] 1:54 pm: Bye monster
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: later rein
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: monster87 has left at 1:54 pm+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: has left at 1:54 pm+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: starjunky has left at 1:55 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: Just to let you know Duster, I wrote this adventure
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: I cam e up with the ship stats, the deck plans were by a friend
[] 1:55 pm: (Heh Laz i actualy know you did)
[] 1:55 pm: I remember from the adventures you setup
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: easy enough to find, it's all over the internet
[] 1:55 pm: From your site
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: it's even on demonoid
[] 1:55 pm: I'm going to go for d4 in Covert, at least. I'm planning on getting d8 in Anatomy, too
[] 1:55 pm: But by hell it was an awesome adventure
[] 1:55 pm: Although i almost died
[] 1:56 pm: Fucking dice rolls
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: ok duster, that will leave you 26
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: CroixAura has left at 1:56 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: I'm just glad no one got killed
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: it is designed to be tough
[] 1:56 pm: Yeah im fucking amazed that nobody got killed
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: pruttm has left at 1:56 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: if not for all your armor, I doubt if you'd hae survived
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: and 20 life points
[] 1:57 pm: and to make this ending more happy, I buy away my Straight shooter because Zack learned about friendship and teamspirit, and use the rest to buy sweet and cheeful :D
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: noneof the other PCs would have been concious
[] 1:57 pm: Yeah Im actualy Glad i built john like a brick shithouse now
[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: well, I don't know about sweet and cheerful, Zack does seem the crusty sort
[] 1:58 pm: That was a joke btw.
[] 1:58 pm: No, really?
[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: Actually duster, that was 14, so you have 24 left
[] 1:59 pm: Btw Laz i was going to send messages to the browncoats or the Alliance with waves regarding the coordinates of that ship and how they were the deathmatch ring to have them *Brought* To proper justice
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: I was figuring you would
[] 1:59 pm: Can I upgrade Perception to d6?
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: however, they might get moving before the Alliance bothers to show up
[] 2:00 pm: Id message both the browncoats and the alliance either way i dont like those guys at all
[] 2:00 pm: So we have... what? 3 people who have confirmed that they can play on sundays?
[] 2:00 pm: Fuckers.
[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: I'll go with d4 for now duster in perception
[] 2:00 pm: You going to be on later Laz id like to know if John might be close to big damned hero
[] 2:01 pm: Not that Big damned hero actualy does anything i guess
[] 2:01 pm: Nor do I. Kidnapping people and forcing them to fight in death matchs.
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: I'll add things up later and see what I come up, I'll try and pop in, but will email at the least
[] 2:01 pm: Thanks
[] 2:01 pm: Cool beans
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: actually we have 5 Z
[] 2:01 pm: Okay, I'm out of here
[] 2:01 pm: Later Duster
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: we will lose star for certain
[] 2:02 pm: Thanks for playing !
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 29: The Circuit ]: has left at 2:02 pm+
[] 2:02 pm: Oh shit
[] 2:02 pm: Save the Log
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: monster said he could give it a try, so six
[] 2:02 pm: Dont forget