Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:42 am+

[Lazarus] 9:42 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.

[General Chatter]: Gabel has entered at 9:46 am+

[General Chatter]: monster87 has entered at 10:02 am+

[General Chatter]: redwolffclaw has entered at 10:03 am+

[Lazarus] 10:03 am: I created room "Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in"

[General Chatter]: has left at 10:03 am+

Welcome! You have entered [Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in] at 10:03 am+

[] 10:03 am: Hello red

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: monster87 has entered at 10:04 am+

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: Gabel has entered at 10:04 am+

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: redwolffclaw has entered at 10:04 am+

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:05 am: As for my upgrade i was stuck between the (Charistmatic/Nose for trouble) Does anyone else have Nose for trouble ?

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: has entered at 10:05 am+

[] 10:05 am: So who's this Redwolffclaw person? Don't recall them. Lol

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:05 am: I'll have to look, but I think so

[Lazarus] 10:05 am: Since I know red can't stay long, I'll make this quick

[] 10:05 am: Ahah! Almost a full house :)

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:05 am: As John has been in so much shit as of late i would think he would qualify for nose for trouble

[Lazarus] 10:06 am: John got a message from an old friend that was under attack by slavers

[Lazarus] 10:06 am: you blazed to her ranch to find signs of a fight but no friend

[Lazarus] 10:06 am: you rescued a child named Henry

[redwolffclaw] 10:07 am: i can stay till 2

[redwolffclaw] 10:07 am: er

[redwolffclaw] 10:07 am: 2 central

[Lazarus] 10:07 am: you went through an extensive investigation of hard to find clues to learn they had been sold to a group running a UFC style blood match called the Circuit

[Lazarus] 10:08 am: You finally found the ship hosting these matches which is called the OddEasy

[Lazarus] 10:08 am: You are getting close enough for the ship to appear on the extreme edge of scanner range

[Lazarus] 10:09 am: You've had 12 hours to plan

[Lazarus] 10:09 am: Now is time to reveal that plan on how to get aboard the ship

[->Lazarus] 10:10 am: How ironic that Zeenix used his xp to become finally useful in combat.. only to not show up for it. Hah

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: Blydden has left at 10:10 am+

[Gabel] 10:11 am: Oh i guess thats my queue

[redwolffclaw] 10:11 am: lol

[Lazarus->] 10:11 am: yeah, go figure

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:12 am: Pick Charismatic we need to get on the ship and its important so lets go with that

[] 10:12 am: Yeeep.

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:13 am: yes Zack has nose for trouble

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:13 am: Zacks not going in though

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:13 am: Hes not even here

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:13 am: indeed

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:13 am: Fuck

[Gabel] 10:14 am: We are going to go in as Gamblers with our own pit fighter who Jo will be posing as the pit fighter one of the docs namely frank will be Boomers physician and i will need one or two to act as body guards

[Gabel] 10:15 am: We will sneak in Lukes smg, explosives and grenades of varius types if we can hopefully we might be able to sneak some of it in with Boomers *Medical* Supplies

[monster87] 10:16 am: How much can we realistically pack when smuggling it with the medical supplies Laz? If we don't want an too extreme covert roll xD

[redwolffclaw] 10:16 am: Will I have to do any fighting?

[Gabel] 10:16 am: If we manage to sneak on board okay we will need to locate the hostages and setup a diversion for our escape

[Lazarus] 10:17 am: You can assume that the OddEasy does not have NuTech scanners

[monster87] 10:17 am: And I will disable their \engines upon leaving

[Lazarus] 10:17 am: This means simple metal detectors or physical search

[Gabel] 10:17 am: Jo it is up to you to smuggle your earplug with you so we can communicate with you it will be your job to locate My friend and the other hostages so we can get to them

[Gabel] 10:17 am: You might have to fight in the pit depending

[Gabel] 10:18 am: If worse comes to worse we will spring smoke grenades into the pit and make our escape through the ship i was hoping boomer might be able to hack into the ships security to help us out

[Lazarus] 10:18 am: metal detectors can be foiled by disguising the outline of the objects you are trying to smuggle

[Lazarus] 10:18 am: physcial searchers can be distracted

[Gabel] 10:19 am: I want the ships engines destroyed one way or another also we will need explosives with us to free the captives if we dont find a key

[monster87] 10:20 am: Sure I can hack something when we're in. Just need some cover and to get somewhere with electronics. But what would you have me do? Should I prepare a virus?

[Gabel] 10:20 am: They should have a massive cortex relay station where they are broadcasting from although it would be safe to assume it is heavily guarded

[Gabel] 10:21 am: Should we be lucky enough we could try and split up their crew in confusion by using their own security locks against them

[monster87] 10:21 am: Nice idea Cap'n

[monster87->Lazarus] 10:21 am: can I create some sort of Virus to reset all security codes to a number of my choosing, or some such?

[Gabel] 10:22 am: The rest of the crew will wait for our signal to help in our escape once we have initiated stage two of our plan

[Lazarus->monster87] 10:22 am: you can try

[Lazarus->monster87] 10:22 am: you can't do it remotely

[redwolffclaw] 10:22 am: Dont worry. I know how to kick some ass. Weapons or fists?

[monster87->Lazarus] 10:22 am: well I can prepare the virus already, can't I?

[monster87->Lazarus] 10:23 am: ofc I need to install it on the OddEasy

[Gabel] 10:23 am: I am not sure if the arean allows melee weapons if they do then weapons

[Gabel] 10:23 am: arena*

[Lazarus->monster87] 10:23 am: I guess you could create something in a multiband or sorcebox to upload

[monster87] 10:23 am: You can always bring your katana and ask the guards that upon entering

[] 10:23 am: Luke just rubbed his bare chin, listening to everyone speaking. His foot was propped up onto a chair and he chewed on the end of a half-smoked, yet unlit cigar. It wasn't exactly Alliance special forces tactics, but then again none of them were exactly special forces types.

[monster87->Lazarus] 10:24 am: yeah ok, should I roll something already? Or shall we assume that I can do that and roll for the actual implementation later on

[Lazarus] 10:24 am: You've seen the 'commercials' and it's all unarmed fighting

[] 10:24 am: ((Alliance special forces would probably go all "Prince's Gate" on the Oddeasy

[Gabel] 10:24 am: Although i feel that Booms might be able to handle the talking without me and i can go into the pit fighting arena myself

[Lazarus->monster87] 10:25 am: you'd have to roll something now and then again later as you try to activate it

[monster87] 10:25 am: I'd love to do everything. But if I need to do the talking, install a virus, disable the engines and be on hand to bomb the prisons, I might have a bit of a full schedule

[Gabel] 10:25 am: Aye thats why i wanted jo to go instead

[monster87->Lazarus] 10:25 am: ok, normal int+hacking?

[Lazarus->monster87] 10:26 am: yes

[redwolffclaw] 10:26 am: (Can I spend my exp and get more unarmed combat?) Kidding

[Gabel] 10:26 am: Jo how are you in unarmed combat anyway

[monster87->Lazarus] 10:26 am: with comptech, ill roll it now

[monster87] 10:26 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d12+1d4)

[monster87] 10:26 am:

-> 2d12 (9,8 = 17) + 1d4 (1) = 18

 

[Gabel] 10:26 am: (Im sure Laz wont mind you upgrading)

[Gabel] 10:26 am: (Since you havent been here in a while i mean Zeenix used 40 exp in one day)

[redwolffclaw] 10:26 am: Really. Usually gms frown on advanced knowledge advancing)

[] 10:27 am: And he screams, flies and breathes fire :D

[Gabel] 10:27 am: Whats your unarmed at anyway ?

[redwolffclaw] 10:27 am: d8

[Lazarus] 10:27 am: you knew about the pit fighting

[Lazarus] 10:27 am: you have had some time to work on it

[monster87->Lazarus] 10:27 am: guess 18 is enough

[redwolffclaw] 10:28 am: Okey dokey. I spend 10 exp and get a d10 for my kendo

[redwolffclaw] 10:28 am: er judo

[Lazarus] 10:28 am: I have Jo with 21 XP, that's enough to increase your fighting to d10

[Lazarus] 10:28 am: ok

[Gabel] 10:28 am: I warn all of you this is nothing we have encountered so far Reavers are one thing but these people arent just beasts who ravage what they see they think they are calculated they are smart and we need to be smarter

[Gabel] 10:29 am: How much time would it take you to rig some smoke bombs to blow when you set them off booms ?

[Gabel] 10:29 am: Im thinking we might be able to rig their toilets for a distraction thinking theres a fire

[Lazarus] 10:30 am: she has smoke grenades, but she's used all her time writing her virus

[Gabel] 10:30 am: Well the Virus is still a good thing

[monster87] 10:30 am: "I've been creating a nifty little virus. It'll reset all their security codes to 1337 -- so you guys remember that properly now

[Gabel] 10:30 am: And we can still take the smoke grenades with us

[monster87] 10:31 am: yeah we'll take the smokes

[monster87] 10:31 am: although I don't think we can take too many nades, seeing we're also taking SMG, ammo and some heavy bombs

[Lazarus] 10:31 am: you don't need intuition to know it Boomer is right

[Gabel] 10:32 am: Well the Smg will give us an advantage in a fight

[Lazarus] 10:32 am: what is your plan for actually getting close enough to the ship to dock?

[->Lazarus] 10:33 am: I feel this isn't a mastermind plan. Lol

[Gabel] 10:35 am: We will hail the ship as soon as we can and say we are interested in the upcomming fights and would like to come aboard as we have our own fighter who we will be betting on.

[->Lazarus] 10:35 am: Oh, I also wanted to use 12 of my 13xp to get Survival and Melee from d4 to d6.

[monster87] 10:36 am: Anyway I think we'll take a mining charge for the heavy boom of either prison or engine. A mag charge to give an advantage against their systems, the virus itself which will help with that too, and a ChemPlast Charge as a quicker, plastic explosive. Then 2 smoke grenades. Should I also take concussion or flashbang? And we decided that the people who stay behind will employ gas granades?

[Lazarus] 10:36 am: Okay, as you enter scanner range, you are challenged immediately

[Lazarus] 10:37 am: Let's hear what you have to say for your bluff. The ship seems on high alert, so the bluff is going to have to be good

[Gabel] 10:37 am: Sec laz

[Gabel] 10:38 am: Yes the ones who stay behind will use the gas masks i brought once we have freed the prisoners and are making our escape

[Gabel] 10:38 am: Basically they will wait for the signal

[Gabel] 10:38 am: Whats the difference between a flashbang and a concussion grenade ?

[Lazarus] 10:38 am: WIL + Influence / Persuasion or INT + Influence / Streetwise

[Gabel] 10:39 am: (Typing in what i will say as well)

[] 10:39 am: (Flashbang just fuck up your senses, concussion is actually getting hit by a force.)

[Gabel] 10:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d6+1d4)

[Gabel] 10:39 am:

-> 1d12 (2)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d6 (2)+ 1d4 (2) = 7

 

[Gabel] 10:39 am: MOTHER FUCKER

[Gabel] 10:39 am: Excuse my language

[] 10:39 am: (WOW, we're dead now.)

[Gabel] 10:39 am: I used 2 plot points

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: flashbang does less overall damage, but has some special effects

[Gabel] 10:40 am: Flashbang is useful we want to confuse and confuzzle

[] 10:40 am: ((Concussion grenade actually has a 1/2lb or TNT in it - it's basically a frag without the frag))

[Gabel] 10:40 am: But i doubt we will be getting on the ship now

[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 10:40 am: Would it help if I was screaming in the background about how much I am going to kill the other fighters?

[Gabel] 10:40 am: I mean come on laz

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: concussion grenades do more overall damage, but loses the special effects

[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 10:41 am: And how weak and scared they are. Might make them angry enough for a challenge?

[Gabel] 10:41 am: And YAY for low rolls

[Gabel] 10:41 am: I should just get the rest of the crew to roll for me

[Gabel] 10:41 am: lol

[redwolffclaw] 10:41 am: i might be trying something asking laz

[] 10:42 am: (Oh, we'll be getting on the ship... just as prisoners to fight to the death for their entertainment.)

[Lazarus] 10:42 am: IF you use all your plot points to raise that 7 to an 11, with Jo in the background acting like she's going to b i t c h slap their Circuit's best, you will JUST barely make it

[Gabel] 10:43 am: Uh yeah im plot pointless

[redwolffclaw] 10:43 am: can i add pp

[] 10:43 am: I think I have plot points

[Lazarus] 10:43 am: you will have overcome a challenge and will earn some

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:43 am: Forum chat makes me one sad panda

[Gabel] 10:43 am: Okay laz

[Gabel] 10:44 am: But i still say FU to the forum chat

[Lazarus] 10:44 am: however, the only way you can share plot points is with major leadership

[Gabel] 10:44 am: Yeah and i spent all my plot points and even if i had major leadership i cant take plot points only give

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:44 am: Actualy think its a fucking good thing i did not take Major leadership

[monster87] 10:44 am: ? you have 6, since it's a new session, right? If you used 2 for the roll, you should have 4 left?

[Gabel] 10:45 am: I just used the last 4 to barely let us through

[monster87] 10:45 am: don't plot points always reset to 6?

[Gabel] 10:45 am: Greetings gents are we late for the fights we got a fighter whos ... rather eager to join in to kick the champions ass

[Lazarus] 10:45 am: they do reset and yes John has enough

[redwolffclaw] 10:45 am: ha

[Lazarus->] 10:45 am: ok

[Gabel] 10:46 am: I also give the crew a discription of my friend so everybody knows what she looks like if we find her she can identify Henrys parents.

[Lazarus->] 10:47 am: however, I have you at 16 XP

[->Lazarus] 10:47 am: Oh.. hmm

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:47 am: however, it would only allow you to give your points to others, not the other way around

[->Lazarus] 10:47 am: Then I will also get my Unarmed up to 2.

[Lazarus] 10:48 am: After a long, long pause, the OddEasy replies

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:48 am: Exactly

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:48 am: And im already out of points

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:48 am: First thing that happened

[Lazarus] 10:49 am: "Okay Fire Angel, you think you have a fighter, prove it, you are cleared to dock, but you try anything funny and you will got blown to ribbons."

[Gabel] 10:49 am: Take us in Alex

[Lazarus] 10:49 am: Alex adds. "They have a targeting array locked on us."

[Gabel] 10:49 am: Get ready people and stick to the plan.

[Gabel] 10:49 am: Booms i hope to high heaven that targeting array will be disabled with the virus

[Lazarus] 10:50 am: Important question, I need to know what you are trying to smuggle and how you are trying to smuggle it

[redwolffclaw] 10:50 am: ok I get my ear piece ready to smuggle.

[monster87] 10:50 am: ".. there should be security codes on that too.. but maybe I can Mag Charge that system... if I have the time."

[Lazarus->] 10:50 am: ok

[redwolffclaw] 10:51 am: and get dressed in a wife beater and cut off shorts. Pull my hair back to show my face and put on my mean face.

[Gabel] 10:51 am: Oh the imagry

[Lazarus] 10:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (d4+1)

[Lazarus] 10:51 am:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1 (1) = 2

 

[monster87] 10:51 am: I also get dressed in the pretty dress, and will act as a dumb blonde xD

[] 10:52 am: Frank's going to co-ordinate with Jo to see how to best conceal his pistol

[Lazarus] 10:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (d3+1)

[Lazarus] 10:52 am:

-> 1d3 (2)+ 1 (1) = 3

 

[Lazarus] 10:52 am: ok John, you and Jo gain three plot points

[redwolffclaw] 10:52 am: oooh. what for?

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: your bluff that got you cleared to dock

[->Lazarus] 10:53 am: Can I smuggle my SMG inside of my fake leg?

[->Lazarus] 10:53 am: Because that'd be mildly epic.

[redwolffclaw] 10:53 am: ah sweet. I will need all the points I can get if I do end up in the ring.

[Gabel] 10:54 am: I will be going in my regular gear the nades/explosives ect should be hidden in Franks medical kit our entire plan relies on fooling these idiots into making them believe my lovely wife here has a medical condition and has a private physician for it

[] 10:54 am: That's a good idea

[monster87] 10:54 am: should I roll in advance for hiding the explosives underneath the medical gear? I guess I should do that

[monster87] 10:54 am: is that something like int+stealth?

[Lazarus] 10:55 am: ok John, your regular gear is a pistol and armor and a butt load of stuff. You taking all that and grenades too?

[Lazarus] 10:55 am: Again, this doesn't take a roll to figure out

[redwolffclaw] 10:55 am: Maybe I should hide my ear bud in plain sight. Down my top. ;)

[Gabel] 10:55 am: What i dont take my assault rifle with me that stays here i cant smuggle im not stealthy

[Lazarus] 10:55 am: you just BARELY bluffed your way to be able to dock

[Gabel] 10:56 am: What butt load of stuff are you talking about ?

[Gabel] 10:56 am: Im taking my pistol thats it

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: Don't you think you are going to get some very close scrutiny when you come aboard?

[] 10:56 am: (I guess that's a no, Laz?)

[redwolffclaw] 10:56 am: oh man... dont tell me you are suggesting he actually load it in his butt... Laz you nasty.

[monster87] 10:56 am: can we take a pistol? I'll hide my small pistol underneath my dress

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: You have to look at it from my side

[] 10:56 am: ((I think we're going to get some *very* close scrutiny))

[Gabel] 10:57 am: We cant go in there unarmed that would be pointless

[] 10:57 am: Boomer - can you get my pistol underneath your dress?

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: a smg, mining charges, grenades, pistols, you are trying to smuggle in a 100 pounds of stuff past people that don't know or trust you

[] 10:57 am: (Like a person of Arab descent trying to get past TSA type of scruntiny? Lol)

[monster87] 10:57 am: Laz has a point xD

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: Not saying going in unarmed, but seriously think about what you are trying to bring in

[->Lazarus] 10:57 am: Guess not?

[Gabel] 10:58 am: Well how much can we take with us now that we are under scrutiny

[Gabel] 10:58 am: I could take the long route around in a space suite and have you guys open a door for me

[Lazarus->] 10:58 am: you've had 12 hours to work something up, but it's going to take a craft roll

[Gabel] 10:59 am: Just like the last episode of firely

[Gabel] 10:59 am: firefly

[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: Mechanical?

[Lazarus] 10:59 am: you have to figure, you can smuggle ONE item each

[Lazarus] 10:59 am: You can try that gabel

[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: I have Create Mechanical Objects.

[Gabel] 10:59 am: Do i need an intuition roll on that or not

[redwolffclaw] 11:00 am: i will smuggle the ear bud I was supposed to and that is it. I will stuff it down my front. Dare a guard to try and touch a fighter's puppies without being knocked out. ;)

[Lazarus->] 11:00 am: This is less gears and stuff and more metalworking/fabrication

[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: Ah, I thought since it'd be like a secret door.

[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: Alright, so craft.. ouch. Hah

[Gabel] 11:01 am: The ear bud is so small that i dont think it would count as the one item would it

[Lazarus] 11:01 am: no, once you see all the gear everyone is trying to bring, it's not exactly Light Dawns on Marblehead to realize you have too much stuff

[Lazarus] 11:01 am: the ear bud is trival

[Lazarus] 11:01 am: I'm talking about all the explosives and guns

[] 11:01 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[] 11:01 am:

-> 2d6 (1,2 = 3)

 

[] 11:01 am: (Jesus Christ these dice are fucking angry today.)

[] 11:02 am: (Goodbye 3 PP, I shall remember you.)

[Lazarus->] 11:02 am: john has craft

[monster87] 11:02 am: well I don't really need a pistol myself. I guess the Virus doesn't count.

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: what is the roll for?

[] 11:02 am: (Well, it was supposed to be craft, until you told me John has it.)

[monster87] 11:02 am: What about the grenades and chemplast? They aren't that big? I guess the mining charge is bigger and the mag charge too

[] 11:02 am: Do I need a pistol? I'm not going to be shooting anyone

[Gabel] 11:02 am: I know we have to much stuff im saying if a few of the crew suited up and we opened up the gates of troy effectively they could bring my assault rifle in and i could tear shit up with that

[redwolffclaw] 11:02 am: Ok. I put my knives on my holsters in clear view. If they confront me I will look to the capitain and he will have to ask if knives are allowed.

[Gabel] 11:03 am: Tony Montana style but then he died ... -_-

[Lazarus] 11:03 am: ok, what you want to do won't take all that long, but it will be John's roll

[redwolffclaw] 11:03 am: see if I can get through that way.

[Gabel] 11:03 am: okay

[Gabel] 11:03 am: What am i rolling for ?

[] 11:03 am: (Crafting)

[Lazarus] 11:03 am: Luke is trying to hide the smg inside his fake leg

[Gabel] 11:04 am: Metalworking or ?

[monster87] 11:04 am: Can we simply put the explosives together in Franks's case? With the med stuff on top? I can carry something simple like the datadisc for the virus

[Gabel] 11:04 am: Johns roll who is mr piss poor roller lets get this over with and cry later lol

[Lazarus] 11:04 am: the datadisk is also trivial

[Gabel] 11:04 am: So int+crafting ?

[Gabel] 11:04 am: Is your fake leg metal ?

[Lazarus] 11:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 11:04 am:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[Gabel] 11:04 am: I would guess it was

[Gabel] 11:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[Gabel] 11:04 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (2) = 7

 

[Lazarus] 11:05 am: ok, I went high low for metal working and you see I rolled a 6

[Lazarus] 11:05 am: so roll int+metal

[] 11:05 am: My concern with smuggling the explosives inside my medical kit is that if they simply empty everything out, they'll find the PE, etc and we'll be busted on the spot

[Gabel] 11:05 am: How much do i need to pass laz ?

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: ok, that is metal working, we'll see what happens

[] 11:06 am: (I don't think anything else would take the Gs of a fighter.)

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: I'm trying to accomodate good ideas, but I also have to account for previous rolls

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: you add plot points to the metalworking roll and you won't have them for the bluffing roll

[Gabel] 11:07 am: Saving them for the bluff

[Gabel] 11:07 am: Mick will just have to make do

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: In this case, you willhave to live with the 7

[redwolffclaw] 11:07 am: I would try to hide more stuff but I figure if we are forthcoming about bringing knives into the place and then even if we have to put them back it will make them trust us a little more.

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: As I mentioned DISTRACTION is an option

[Gabel] 11:08 am: How to distract

[redwolffclaw] 11:08 am: I know how to distract...:D

[Lazarus] 11:08 am: openly getting caught with knives will allow the guards to feel like they are successful

[Gabel] 11:08 am: Oh you mean that kind of distraction

[redwolffclaw] 11:08 am: yes my point exactly

[Lazarus] 11:09 am: ok, I need to hear...what are you trying to smuggle and how?

[Lazarus] 11:09 am: I know the SMG is inside Luke's leg

[Gabel] 11:09 am: My pistol

[monster87] 11:09 am: how many explosives/grenades fit into that medical case?

[redwolffclaw] 11:09 am: 2 knives in my holsters in plain sight. Ear bud down my front.

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: Golden Age Superhero has left at 11:09 am+

[->Lazarus] 11:10 am: You know that moment when you get briefed and it immediately sounds like an impending soup sandwich?

[Gabel] 11:10 am: What was the other hacking tool you needed to smuggle booms ?

[monster87] 11:10 am: on myself earpiece and virus

[->Lazarus] 11:10 am: Yeah.. that.

[Lazarus] 11:10 am: a dozen could fit

[Lazarus] 11:10 am: but you know that's a bad idea

[monster87] 11:10 am: a datadisc or something

[Gabel] 11:10 am: Put it in your clevage or something

[Gabel] 11:10 am: Like jo did

[monster87] 11:10 am: lol the virus won't be a problem. The explosives are

[Lazarus->] 11:10 am: indeed

[Gabel] 11:11 am: replace the medical bottles with cemtex

[Lazarus->] 11:11 am: I wanna bazooka, anna stinger, and a barret sniper rifle...and a pony

[monster87] 11:11 am: How much can we realisticly smuggle underneath medical supplies? Target is to take mining charge, mag charge, chemplast and 2 smoke grenades at the minimum

[Gabel] 11:11 am: Not all of them obviously

[monster87] 11:11 am: Yeah I could take some things in scientific form..

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: that is five things in one bag

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: redwolffclaw has left at 11:11 am+

[Gabel] 11:12 am: Not my pistol in the bag i iwll be covering that myself

[monster87] 11:12 am: I guess.. 5 things, if it's realistically possible

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: Even the TSA on it's worst day is going to find something

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: yes they will fit, but it would be like trying to sneak in an elephant

[Gabel] 11:12 am: Whats in the bag now ?

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: redwolffclaw has entered at 11:12 am+

[redwolffclaw] 11:12 am: sorry. Hit a close button by mistake

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: doesn't take much

[Gabel] 11:13 am: I know that but who is trying to fit what in where

[->Lazarus] 11:13 am: D00d, haven't you ever played Modern Warfare? You can totally run around and shoot a Barret while standing.

[Gabel] 11:13 am: is what i want to know

[Gabel] 11:13 am: I know Smg is now a leg

[Lazarus] 11:13 am: once again, ONE item, eachitem after that lowers your chance by a step

[Lazarus] 11:13 am: five items -4 steps

[->Lazarus] 11:13 am: I only reached for the SMG because I thought I could get away with it, having a place to put it.

[->Lazarus] 11:13 am: Lol

[monster87] 11:14 am: We was talking about explosives in the med kit. Just not sur what to take. I guess Ill leave the smokes and the worst part is that I'm not the one carrying the med kit, so I'm not rolling, right?

[Lazarus->] 11:14 am: it's a good idea

[monster87] 11:14 am: or is it my covert roll, even though frank smuggles it

[Lazarus->] 11:14 am: which is why I allowed the retcon roll

[Lazarus] 11:14 am: you've got five people going

[Lazarus] 11:14 am: OR you can try the space suit thing

[monster87] 11:14 am: yeah but not all of them have covert

[->Lazarus] 11:15 am: Appreciated

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: I should say and/or

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: you can do both

[Gabel] 11:15 am: Space suit thing was a more viable idea we could get heavy artilery on board

[Gabel] 11:15 am: Tbh i want to do both

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: smuggling an item is int+covert

[monster87] 11:16 am: sure. If I can roll for the explosives I'll take the chemplast and mag charge in the med kit and leave the rest for the space suit thing

[Lazarus] 11:16 am: ok, two items in the bag will be -1 step for whoever has it

[Lazarus] 11:16 am: That is your option if you like gabel

[] 11:16 am: "If I just have Boomer's "medicines" in there, we could fit the explosives in my medkit

[monster87] 11:16 am: do you have covert duster?

[] 11:17 am: *Frank puts quote marks around "medicines" with his fingers

[monster87->Lazarus] 11:17 am: Can't I at least make franks roll easier by creating a false bottom in his med kit or something?

[] 11:17 am: I don't have covert. I was figuring on getting some help with that

[monster87->Lazarus] 11:17 am: that was the plan from the beginning

[Lazarus] 11:18 am: it is possible to break down the chemplast in put it into the drug containers

[Lazarus] 11:18 am: you can not break down the magcharge

[Gabel] 11:18 am: Mag charges what are they for ?

[monster87] 11:19 am: blowing out electrical systems

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: EMP burst

[Gabel] 11:19 am: Well shit if space suit used that on the door it would open right ?

[Lazarus->monster87] 11:19 am: you have used all your time on the virus

[Lazarus] 11:20 am: you have to figure the door has some sort of security even if it's just a light that says "Door open"

[monster87] 11:20 am: i dunno, but ok: if space suit also takes the mag charge and I can help break down the chemplast, this'll be easy for frank

[monster87] 11:20 am: let's do it like that

[monster87] 11:20 am: I do have electronic lock picks.. but I can't be in 2 places

[Lazarus] 11:20 am: someone other than boomer is going to have to do it, the virus took all her time

[monster87] 11:20 am: so someone with some covert/lockpicking needs to be in that space suit

[Lazarus] 11:21 am: john and frank have about 6 hours toplay with

[Lazarus] 11:21 am: frank and jo have the full 12

[] 11:21 am: Frank will ask Jo to help him, to make sure they get it right.

[Gabel] 11:22 am: To get the doors open we would need to get boomer in to plant her virus and get the doors open

[redwolffclaw] 11:22 am: what exactly do I need to do? Just find the prisoners and let them know where they are?

[Gabel] 11:23 am: If there arent many guards around knock them the fuck out and free the prisoners

[Gabel] 11:23 am: The more people we have on our team the better

[Lazarus] 11:23 am: You do figure, if Jo is going to be a "fighter" she's going to be tied up in that role

[Gabel] 11:23 am: Okay well Luke wont have to smuggle his Smg if he goes out in his space suit

[] 11:24 am: (Oh, I am going for a walk outside?)

[Gabel] 11:25 am: You can take along my assault rifle and all of my grenades

[Gabel] 11:25 am: And ammo

[Gabel] 11:25 am: With whatevers left that we cant smuggle in

[monster87] 11:25 am: As the mission is close to starting and the crew is going over its last details, Boomer, quickly switched to her nice dress, makes an appearance and directly dives behind the computer to make final adjustments to the virus and to copy it on a datadisc. In the progress she already dirties her dress, but takes no notice, fully focused on her task.

[Lazarus] 11:25 am: Luke has no covert

[Gabel] 11:26 am: He needs covert to be out in a space suit ?

[redwolffclaw] 11:26 am: Luke... you say nothing. lol

[Lazarus] 11:26 am: if he's actually going to get inside

[Lazarus] 11:26 am: going outside, no

[] 11:26 am: (I think his plan was he was going to open a door for me so I could get in without covertly breaking in.)

[->Lazarus] 11:27 am: Hmmm

[Lazarus] 11:27 am: that is possible. he can wait for the hatch to open EVA

[->Lazarus] 11:27 am: How much space does Welding tape take?

[Gabel] 11:27 am: yeah

[monster87] 11:28 am: "Cap'n. As soon as we're in and you give the word, I'll find a way to implement the virus and then wait for a good time, after you create diversion by rescuing the prisoners, to get into the engine room and plant a chemplast charge at a crucial place. We'll rendevous at the docking bay, right?

[Lazarus->] 11:28 am: about the size of envelop

[Gabel] 11:28 am: Frank will stay with you to keep you covered booms

[Gabel] 11:29 am: Since Luke is going space suit walkies i need another body guard

[Gabel] 11:29 am: And we are out of players

[Gabel] 11:29 am: Zeenix was my other choice since hes now somewhat useful

[Gabel] 11:29 am: but hes not here

[->Lazarus] 11:29 am: Well, doesn't matter now that I am taking a walk outside.

[->Lazarus] 11:29 am: I suppose...

[monster87] 11:29 am: maybe someone can roll for zeenix

[Lazarus] 11:30 am: so the plan is now for luke to EVA and carry all the heavy stuff? Is anyone trying to smuggle anything now?

[->Lazarus] 11:30 am: I just figured some welding tape could be hella useful.. you know, instantly welding doors shut that hold many angry men who would want to shoot us.

[Lazarus->] 11:30 am: IF you had any

[Gabel] 11:30 am: Im smuggling my pistol thats it

[->Lazarus] 11:30 am: I have 10 strips.

[->Lazarus] 11:30 am: Ka-POW!

[redwolffclaw] 11:30 am: I am sticking to the same stuff

[Gabel] 11:30 am: And some ammo

[->Lazarus] 11:30 am: I love buying tons of random shit.. never know when it might be useful.

[redwolffclaw] 11:30 am: I have only about an hour and a half left of play time before I have to go to work

[Lazarus] 11:30 am: ok, so boomer and frank are going in as a lady with a doctor

[monster87] 11:31 am: im smuggeling my data disc and help frank smuggle the chemplast in his medical things

[] 11:31 am: We've got the chemplast broken down in my medical kit

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: jo as the fighter and john as her bodyguard

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: Markinbigrock has left at 11:31 am+

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: once again monster, you can not roll for helping with the chemplast, you have used all your time writing the virus

[Gabel] 11:31 am: Well no because that would mean i would also be stuck in the fighter roll Laz

[] 11:31 am: Frank looks at Boomer; "You'd better clean your dress."

[Lazarus] 11:32 am: ok, then what is john doing?

[Gabel] 11:32 am: Hes going in as Boomers husband which we said before

[Lazarus->] 11:32 am: ok

[monster87] 11:32 am: * looks strangely at Frank * "Ow. Right." * Goes to find a clean piece of cloth *

[] 11:32 am: *Frank gets into the suit he wore for the shindig and tries to look rich*

[Lazarus] 11:32 am: you have to excuse me, but the plan's changed 40 times

[redwolffclaw] 11:32 am: ....wait. I need a body guard. I thought the body guard was for boomer.

[Gabel] 11:33 am: Plan hasnt changed much its just how were doing it since my failure as a dice roller is apparent

[] 11:33 am: (Stop it with the hyperbole, Laz.. it was 39, tops.. Lol)

[Lazarus] 11:33 am: ok, john and boomer are togeter with doctor along for her health

[Lazarus] 11:33 am: you the gamblers?

[] 11:33 am: Yes

[Gabel] 11:33 am: Aye

[monster87] 11:33 am: y

[Lazarus] 11:33 am: ok

[Gabel] 11:33 am: Although

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: Luke will have to roll agility+Survival to EVA to a hatach

[Gabel] 11:34 am: If i went with Jo

[Lazarus] 11:34 am: you all have the deckplans, where do you go luke?

[Gabel] 11:34 am: Could i roll an intuition to see how much leway i would be given to walk around

[Gabel] 11:35 am: I mean i could excuse myself to take a piss and stuff right

[monster87] 11:35 am: what's this rolling intuition xD? Is it something special for you, or can we also do that?

[] 11:35 am: (It's a skill.)

[Lazarus] 11:36 am: you would figure you aren't under armed guard if you manage to come up with a plausible story as you board

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: LucasPuryear has left at 11:36 am+

[Lazarus] 11:36 am: intution is under perception, so bommer will never be able to do it

[Gabel] 11:36 am: lol

[redwolffclaw] 11:36 am: owch

[monster87] 11:36 am: xD

[redwolffclaw] 11:36 am: er ouch.

[Gabel] 11:36 am: Well lets go then

[Gabel] 11:37 am: Best plausible story is gambler with wife and doctor Jo is our fighter

[Gabel] 11:37 am: As far as i can tell

[Gabel] 11:37 am: Makes no sense that the fighter would need a bodyguard

[Gabel] 11:37 am: Although i could also be the husband of the bodyguard

[monster87] 11:37 am: * You can easily tell that Boomer is pretty excited about all this and full of adrenaline *

[redwolffclaw] 11:38 am: now the plan has changed 40 times.... ;)

[] 11:38 am: "Let's keep it simple, I think"

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: ok, the only smuggled weapon is john's pistol?

[monster87] 11:38 am: I guess

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: ok

[Gabel] 11:38 am: And ammo

[monster87] 11:38 am: if you don't count the chemplast and virus as weapons xD

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: I need to know what luke is carrying on his EVA

[Lazarus] 11:39 am: you still want to smuggle the cheplast or is luke going to cary that?

[monster87] 11:39 am: mag charge, mining charge, 2 smoke grenades, maybe a concussion nade, some extra pistols|?

[] 11:39 am: (I have my SMG strapped to me, with my knife, some welding strips, John's assault rifle, plus grenades, ammo, and whatever Monster just listed. Lol)

[Lazarus] 11:40 am: just need to know about the chemplast

[Gabel] 11:40 am: Somone with enough hours just use them on the chemplast already

[] 11:40 am: It's been broken down inside my medical kit.

[Gabel] 11:40 am: I will

[Lazarus] 11:40 am: and the pistols

[] 11:40 am: (Yeah, I will take that too. No need to smuggle shit you don't NEED to smuggle.)

[monster87] 11:40 am: the chemplast is in the med kids in tubes

[Lazarus] 11:41 am: no one has rolled yet duster

[] 11:41 am: (Oh, there you go.)

[Gabel] 11:41 am: What i need to roll for that ?

[Lazarus] 11:41 am: I've said four times monster could not break down the chemplast

[monster87] 11:41 am: a covert.. I would roll it, but Laz says I can't spare some time from the virus

[Gabel] 11:42 am: Who else has covert

[Gabel] 11:42 am: Theres tons of people on the ship Alex has cover i think

[Gabel] 11:42 am: Make him roll it

[redwolffclaw] 11:43 am: i have covert

[redwolffclaw] 11:43 am: I will roll it.

[Lazarus] 11:43 am: I do not see alex with covert

[redwolffclaw] 11:43 am: int + covert right?

[Lazarus] 11:43 am: yes

[redwolffclaw] 11:43 am: will spend two plot points as well

[Lazarus] 11:44 am: ok

[redwolffclaw] 11:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d8+1d4)

[redwolffclaw] 11:44 am:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d8 (5)+ 1d4 (4) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 11:44 am: ok

[Lazarus] 11:44 am: last question before you go...are there any spare pistols with luke?

[] 11:45 am: I'm not taking mine

[Lazarus] 11:45 am: boomer or jo?

[monster87] 11:45 am: yeah why not

[Lazarus] 11:45 am: jo?

[Lazarus] 11:46 am: The Fire Angel docks and the airlock seals

[] 11:46 am: ( I have mine with me. )

[redwolffclaw] 11:46 am: you asking if I am taking my pistols?

[Lazarus] 11:46 am: I'm checking on extras

[Lazarus] 11:47 am: yes

[Gabel] 11:47 am: Luke takes the spare pistols for the crew

[monster87] 11:47 am: no

[redwolffclaw] 11:47 am: nah.

[] 11:47 am: (Yes, I will take some spare pistols. )

[monster87] 11:47 am: if you want Luke to take your pistol\

[Lazarus] 11:47 am: which is it?

[] 11:47 am: (Well, I am the one carrying the shit, therefor.. yes.. I am carrying spare pistols.)

[Gabel] 11:47 am: Only need 2

[] 11:47 am: (Moving along. Lol)

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: trying to

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: boomer said yes

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: still waiting on jo's answer

[redwolffclaw] 11:48 am: i said nah

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: ok

[] 11:48 am: (Unless if anyone tries physically forces me to not take spares, it doesn't matter what y'all say. Lol)

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: when the hatch opens, you see that there are several guards waiting

[->Lazarus] 11:48 am: They don't understand the value of freed slaves with guns.

[redwolffclaw] 11:49 am: i look as mean as I can.

[Lazarus->] 11:49 am: like pulling teeth to get answers

[Lazarus] 11:49 am: ok red, you have to bluff yourway as a seious fighter

[->Lazarus] 11:49 am: I'm TRYING to hurry this a bit by only giving actual answers.

[Lazarus] 11:49 am: INT + Fast Talk or INT + Performance / Acting

[monster87] 11:50 am: she needs bluff for that xD? lol

[] 11:50 am: (Bonus from all the scars?)

[redwolffclaw] 11:50 am: ok

[Lazarus] 11:50 am: From what you've seen of the contests, if you didn't have scares no one would believe you

[redwolffclaw] 11:50 am: can dicipline help?

[Lazarus] 11:50 am: once again, they don't know or trust you

[Gabel] 11:51 am: Well mick decides on the guns

[Gabel] 11:51 am: Take as many as we got

[Lazarus] 11:51 am: red said no

[Lazarus] 11:51 am: so only one spare pistol

[redwolffclaw] 11:51 am: can I use int and Dicipline?

[Gabel] 11:51 am: Red said no to what ?

[->Lazarus] 11:51 am: All I know is, time has told that if you give any oppressed force weapons, and they hate the larger force enough, they can do serious damage. Lol

[redwolffclaw] 11:51 am: i dont want a pistol

[Lazarus] 11:51 am: let's move on

[Lazarus] 11:51 am: we are to Jo's bluff

[Gabel] 11:51 am: But we need spare pistols

[Gabel] 11:51 am: Incase we free people

[Gabel] 11:52 am: Give them guns

[Lazarus] 11:52 am: no plan survives contact with the enemy

[Lazarus] 11:52 am: Jo, you've got your two options

[Gabel] 11:52 am: Better to plan instead of going in half assed

[Gabel] 11:52 am: But whatever it was micks descision to make anyway he was the one bringing the guns

[redwolffclaw] 11:52 am: what is fast talk under?

[Lazarus] 11:53 am: maybe, but jo's pistol got left behind

[Lazarus] 11:53 am: fast talk is influence

[redwolffclaw] 11:53 am: ok. I have some influence so it will have to be that. I try not to ham it up too much but hopefully my scars will help.

[redwolffclaw] 11:54 am: i will spend another two pp

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: ok

[redwolffclaw] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d4+1d2)

[redwolffclaw] 11:54 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d2 (1) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: looking firece and the outfit helps, Jo makes a fine showing as a pit fighter

[] 11:54 am: Well, Luke was never one to be bothered by the big black. He didn't know why, but if anything, he loved it. Where else could you get such a view of the universe around you? Never could anything else make one feel like just a speck like it could. It was the best argument he could ever think up for there being some higher being. With his weighless bag full of weapons and the like, he just enjoyed the scenery for the time being, his silenced SMG in it's air case strapped across his chest. The

[Lazarus] 11:55 am: she passes through security and waits for the others

[] 11:55 am: pouches of his harness holding ammo, welding strips, and patch tape. He'd just wait for John to come let him in.

[Lazarus->] 11:56 am: you need to roll agility + survival. the weightless drops the penalty to -1 step to agility

[monster87] 11:56 am: Im playing the beautiful, but not very influencial wife on the arms of Cap'n. So I'll let him do the talking

[Lazarus->] 11:56 am: you can use plot points

[Gabel] 11:56 am: Sure you want to do that boomer ARE YOU SURE you want to do that lol

[Gabel] 11:56 am: Here goes nothing

[monster87] 11:56 am: lol xD

[monster87] 11:56 am: ill need to get beneath notice, this seems the best way to do it :P

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: INT + Persuasion or INT + Performance / Acting

[] 11:57 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6)

[] 11:57 am:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d6 (1) = 11

 

[monster87] 11:57 am: maybe I can roll a conversation to something light about the guards and some lies about 'back in the estate' that'll assist?

[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: Fuck, just read that and STILL forgot to take the penalty.

[] 11:57 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6+1d2)

[] 11:57 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (6)+ 1d2 (2) = 12

 

[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: There you go, with a single PP.

[Lazarus] 11:58 am: Unknown to those going though the airlock. Luke seems to be very graceful when weightless and makes it to an airlock and looks good doing it

[Gabel] 11:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 11:58 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (3) = 9

 

[Gabel] 11:58 am: That can be either btw one that has the lowest requirement

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:59 am: which skill did you use

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:59 am: Their both the same

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:00 pm: So either i guess

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:00 pm: I dont have persuasion so it would be Influence but since i dont have Persuasion go with Performance

[monster87] 12:00 pm: * upon entering and looking around in faked amazement, Boomer makes sure that's she's heard by the guards when she tells the captain: "I think the security here is even better than that party we went to a few weeks back, where that host, whatshisname, threw champaign all over the doc here." * giggles * "Still funny when I think about it."

[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: John takes on the persona of a gambler and also makes a fair enough showing to be admitted

[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: HOWEVER, there is the matter of the pistol he's trying to smuggle int + covert

[Gabel] 12:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 12:01 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (1) = 6

 

[] 12:01 pm: (PSHHHHH!)

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: "I'm sorry sir, but I'm going to have to check this."

[monster87] 12:02 pm: that was bound to happen :P But it'll not ruin the mission.. just make it harder

[redwolffclaw] 12:02 pm: (So I was let through with my knives. Sweet)

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: no you wee not

[Gabel] 12:02 pm: What they dont roll to check me out ?

[Gabel] 12:02 pm: Wasted 3 pp on shit again

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: you failed to meet the task number

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: that's not even average

[monster87] 12:03 pm: "Ah dear, never leave home without your pistols. But it's only natural these gents here would stop you. You should've left it in the ship love." * As she takes her turn with the guards *

[Gabel] 12:03 pm: Yeah and since when have i rolled above average in anything

[Gabel] 12:03 pm: Starting to fucking piss me off

[redwolffclaw] 12:03 pm: wait a sec

[Gabel] 12:03 pm: I give them the gun

[redwolffclaw] 12:03 pm: When they start to get close to where the pistol is

[Gabel] 12:03 pm: And say Oh forgot i had it on me

[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: remember there are five of you and only one of me

[] 12:03 pm: (MAN, I am sure glad some genius was brilliant enough to bring spare pistols.)

[redwolffclaw] 12:03 pm: I ask them. Am I to leave these here or put them in the stomach of my opponent

[Gabel] 12:03 pm: I dont give them the gun

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: I know you said you had the knives, but I fogot about them

[redwolffclaw] 12:04 pm: distraction!

[monster87] 12:04 pm: lol guys give Laz some breathing space to correct the mistake of the knives xD

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: roll will + covert or influence or performance jo

[redwolffclaw] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d6)

[redwolffclaw] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6

 

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:05 pm: you can use the base influence

[Gabel] 12:05 pm: But Laz

[monster87] 12:05 pm: (Lol I hope I can use influence too in my act, so they don't really search me)

[Gabel] 12:06 pm: I should be able to Use Will for crap like this as well

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:06 pm: anytime a specialty is mentioned, you can always roll the base skill if you don't have that specialty

[Gabel] 12:06 pm: To persuade and what not

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:06 pm: I know that

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:06 pm: But why arent i able to roll will which covers persuasion

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: THey found the pistol because you tried to hide it and failed

[] 12:07 pm: (Gabel, you're about to get an assault rifle with an attached grenade launcher as soon as you let me in...)

[] 12:07 pm: (Let it go, and lets move on.)

[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: Do you think TSA would let you keep it regardless of how convincing you are?

[Gabel] 12:07 pm: I wasnt trying to hide it i was walking with it under my duster i rolled covert to see if they noticed it or not if they did i will just leave it in the hsip

[Gabel] 12:07 pm: Hell if im leaving it with them

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: then we have a problem

[monster87] 12:08 pm: "Darling don't be so difficult. I'm sure you can find a few minutes to put it back on the ship if you don't want them to dirty it"

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: there is NO words that will let you keep the pistol

[Gabel] 12:08 pm: Fine i give them the pistol

[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: "Here is your claim check sir." He guard says as our pistol is placed in a lockbox

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: "This man will lead you to the casino sir. Good luck."

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: What name did you use for your fighter persona?

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: loudriver23 has left at 12:10 pm+

[] 12:11 pm: (Jo "Mama" *Lastname*)

[redwolffclaw] 12:11 pm: :P

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:11 pm: I know things in Norway are different, but imagaine if you tried to board a plane with a gun. You can only sneak it on board. the POPE couldn't talk the weapon on board past secruity if he failed to sneak the weapon

[Gabel] 12:11 pm: Joanna Dark

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: That's good enough

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: Im not talking about that

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: Im talking about the Persuasion check

[redwolffclaw] 12:12 pm: i suck at picking out names so that is good.

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: I know i failed the covert check

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: Persuasion is a will based ability i was wondering why i had to use int

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: "The man here will escort you to the contestants quarters."

[monster87] 12:13 pm: (did they check me yet? Cuz obviously we're going with him)

[redwolffclaw] 12:13 pm: And they take my knives. :( I look very sad handing them over.

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:13 pm: And there is the old Oh i forgot it was strapped to my holster sorry and give it to them

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:13 pm: yes will should be an option, but in this case, once the sneak fails, no other option will work

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:13 pm: sorry, i'm a bit overwhelmed

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: the only thing yo uhave monster is the disk

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: no need for them to check

[monster87] 12:14 pm: ok

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: unless you've got something that has changed

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Im not complaining at you im just fucking pissed at my rolls they get annoying i have told you this im not angry at anybody or anything just the dice.

[monster87] 12:14 pm: no

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:14 pm: I can understand

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: ok

[monster87] 12:14 pm: but maybe I can help by telling them it's just med supplies

[monster87] 12:14 pm: from Frank

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: Just so you know im just trying to learn the game better when im asking questions about stuff

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: And i know i type quickly sometimes i do appologize if i bombard with questions at times.

[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: ok for frank either john or boomer can roll for him

[monster87] 12:17 pm: roll influence? or covert?

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: INT or will + Persuasion or INT or will + Performance / Acting

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: this is to get him on board

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: the bag will still need to be searched

[monster87] 12:17 pm: can i get sweet and cheerful?

[Gabel] 12:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d6)

[Gabel] 12:18 pm:

-> 1d12 (4)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 6

 

[monster87] 12:18 pm: *use

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: yes you can

[Gabel] 12:18 pm: WHY

[Gabel] 12:18 pm: for the love of GOD WHY

[monster87] 12:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d10)

[monster87] 12:18 pm:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d10 (10) = 15

 

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: indirect assistance lets you keep the higher of the two

[redwolffclaw] 12:18 pm: *Laughs herself silly*

[monster87] 12:18 pm: "I'm sure it won't be a problem that our doctor here comes with. I have a few health conditions that might need immediate care, or otherwise may become.. gross"

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: NOW for the int + covert

[monster87] 12:19 pm: who can roll teh covert?

[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: whoever put the stuff in the bottles NOT boomer

[redwolffclaw] 12:19 pm: (I got 20 minutes guys)

[monster87] 12:19 pm: but Jo already rolled that right?

[Gabel] 12:19 pm: Red put the stuff in shes already gone

[Gabel] 12:20 pm: And she already rolled

[Gabel] 12:20 pm: 11 or 14 or something

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: I'm sorry what ws the resutl?

[Gabel] 12:20 pm: Jo can you remember

[Gabel] 12:20 pm: i know it was above 10

[Gabel] 12:21 pm: 1d6 (2)+ 1d8 (5)+ 1d4 (4) = 11

[Gabel] 12:21 pm: 11

[] 12:21 pm: *sorry I wasn't there. I'm fixing supper around playin*

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: right the 2 plot points

[redwolffclaw] 12:21 pm: I rolled an 11

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: ok

[->Lazarus] 12:21 pm: Remember that Soup Sandwich I was mentioning?

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,3 = 4)

 

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: the doctor's bag moves through security without a hitch

[Gabel] 12:22 pm: Okay we need to find the prisoners first this is a top priority

[Gabel] 12:22 pm: i activate leadership for this task

[monster87] 12:22 pm: how do we do that>? Ask aorund? streetwise? influence?

[Gabel] 12:23 pm: Im guessing hacking into their network to see where they are located would also work

[monster87] 12:23 pm: yeah but that's probably more dangerous

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: You all head to the elevator and when the doors open on the central deck, the four move down the same hallway to split up as Frank, John, and Boomer are shown the casino in number 6 on the deck plans, and Jo is taken to the fighter's quarters, same deck number 2 marked cargo on your plans, but opbviously modified when the ship became the OddEasy.

[Lazarus->] 12:24 pm: indeed

[Gabel] 12:24 pm: Actualy i wait to see until Jo gets into position

[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: She goes into the other part of the ship and you don't see her any more

[Gabel] 12:24 pm: She has her earplug with her she can communicate with us

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: since red has to leave...what do you try to do?

[Gabel] 12:25 pm: Looking at the map

[Gabel] 12:26 pm: What deck we on ?

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: since number 2 comes up a lot, its the room next to the dressing room and the excerise room

[Gabel] 12:26 pm: Number 6 ?

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: central deck

[Gabel] 12:26 pm: Deck 2 says cargo deck 3 says Dressing rooms but i guess its modified anyway

[redwolffclaw] 12:27 pm: Ok, for future reference I will fight if need be. Dodge a lot and wait for a good strike. That is pretty much how I roll.

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: scroll back, I typed where you are and what room and deck

[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: ok red

[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: When you get to the fighter's quarters, you are told you will have to fight on the undercard before the main event Death Match later that night

[redwolffclaw] 12:29 pm: ok np

[Gabel] 12:29 pm: We should take a look around im guessing they would be held on the lower decks

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: in the casino, john, red and frank are shown the various games available

[Gabel] 12:29 pm: We need to find a terminal and get a small overview of guard shifts if there are any people patrolling around

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: you figure you have about 5 hours until Laura's Death Match

[Gabel] 12:30 pm: Thought you said 6

[Gabel] 12:30 pm: We would have 6 hours

[redwolffclaw] 12:30 pm: Oh man. If I get paired with her I am gonna laugh

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: (I know you have to go red, so go ahead and take off, thanks for showing up!)

[Gabel] 12:30 pm: Oh and thanks for the game red if you have to leave

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: you are on the undercard, the death match is the main event

[Gabel] 12:31 pm: Well everybody knows the plan we should get cracking

[Gabel] 12:31 pm: I will survey the area and take a walk around.

[Gabel] 12:32 pm: Get a better overview of what place looks most heavily guarded

[monster87] 12:32 pm: First we find the place where the prisoners are right? I'll put in the virus when you start freeing them.. otherwise they'll notice the security system is off too soon

[Gabel] 12:32 pm: And see if they are guarding the elevators

[Gabel] 12:32 pm: You arent turning the security system off you are giving us access ?

[Gabel] 12:32 pm: Or

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: you did not see guards on the elevator

[monster87] 12:33 pm: I programmed the virus so that we'd get all the access and they'll have none.. until they fix it

[Gabel] 12:33 pm: Ah okay boomer

[Gabel] 12:33 pm: We need to let luke it

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: ok, looking for the prisoners and sabotage are two different tasks, anyone looking for the prisoners will get john's leadership bonus. Saboteurs will not

[Gabel] 12:33 pm: After

[monster87] 12:34 pm: we need to find them first and take note of where the guards are before I can start sabotaging. No use rushing into that

[Gabel] 12:34 pm: Okay so whos comming with me to find the hostages

[redwolffclaw] 12:35 pm: Guys I have to start getting ready for work. Sorry I cannot stay longer

[monster87] 12:35 pm: ok see ya Red

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: later red

[monster87] 12:35 pm: ill come, better to stick together i guess

[redwolffclaw] 12:35 pm: bye guys!

[] 12:35 pm: Bye, Red

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: redwolffclaw has left at 12:35 pm+

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: so the three of you start roaming about?

[] 12:36 pm: Frank will come too.

[Gabel] 12:36 pm: Wait wait wait

[Gabel] 12:36 pm: How does your sabotage work ?

[] 12:36 pm: (All the codes get changed to 1337.)

[Gabel] 12:36 pm: How long would it take

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: planting viruses, bombs, smoke grenades

[] 12:37 pm: (And of course the bombs.)

[monster87] 12:37 pm: I implant a virus from some console on the shit I imagine - when I do that the security system will be changed so that only the code 1337 will work everywhere

[Gabel] 12:37 pm: You better get started with that boomer frank can help you

[Gabel] 12:37 pm: I will look for the hostages

[monster87] 12:37 pm: ... but if I do that now they will notice soon

[monster87] 12:38 pm: we have some time to observe first and we can help count guards and stuff

[Gabel] 12:38 pm: Do the virus last you can setup the bombs and what not cant you

[monster87] 12:38 pm: As soon as I plant the virus the ship will be on alert

[Lazarus->monster87] 12:38 pm: one question, you rolled a 18 for your virus, that is formidable level success, do you want to add a plot point to raise that to 19 and a heroic level success?

[Gabel] 12:38 pm: Time aint on our side

[monster87] 12:38 pm: No, I don't have access to the engine room now. I will do that when you guys start shooting and freeing the prisoners

[monster87->Lazarus] 12:38 pm: yeah sure

[Lazarus->monster87] 12:38 pm: ok

[Gabel] 12:39 pm: Wont it take time to setup a bomb ?

[Gabel] 12:39 pm: With all that semtex in jars

[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: I will give everyone 2 plot points for getting into place

[monster87] 12:39 pm: nah I might go to the toilet with franks case now to extract it, I guess that's the most time. But the planting itself is easy

[monster87] 12:39 pm: In fact I'll do that now. So I can plant it fast later

[Gabel] 12:39 pm: Okay lets do it then

[monster87] 12:39 pm: * goes to the toilet with Frank's case *

[Gabel] 12:40 pm: All three of us dedicated ourselves to location the prisoners

[Gabel] 12:40 pm: locating*

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: so are the three of you staying together?

[Gabel] 12:40 pm: No

[Gabel] 12:40 pm: We split up to find them we have earplugs to communicate

[monster87] 12:40 pm: im on the phone

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: ok, the three of you split up to search

[->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: Easiest job ever.. do a bit of space walking, and then chill.

[Gabel] 12:41 pm: With leadership

[Lazarus->] 12:42 pm: so far true

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: ok, clandestinely searching for the prisoners is an int + covert or int + perception with the +2 steps

[Gabel] 12:44 pm: Can i use Intuition ?

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: no

[Gabel] 12:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)

[Gabel] 12:44 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d10 (7) = 11

 

[Gabel] 12:45 pm: Int this Int that should have put more Int into my character and watch myself fail roll with d12's instead of d8's

[Gabel] 12:45 pm: lol

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: are boomer and frank going to roll?

[Gabel] 12:46 pm: Ah monster is on the phone

[Gabel] 12:46 pm: No idea where frank is

[Gabel] 12:46 pm: havent heard from luke in a while either

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d6 (6) = 15

 

[Gabel] 12:46 pm: Guessing that was boomer

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: that's without the bonus, but jees

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d10)

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d10 (6) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: we'll stick with the first one

[Gabel] 12:47 pm: I say we switch my rolls to treat high as low and low as high and watch me get high rolls all day

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: hmm frank doesn't have perception or covert

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4)

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d4 (1) = 6

 

[] 12:48 pm: (Stupid doctor..)

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: at least it wasn't a botch

[Gabel] 12:48 pm: Ah theres mick

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: Deathlotus has left at 12:49 pm+

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: boomer is the first to notice the guard and she points it out to john. On the central deck in the area that is marked Dressing Rooms on your plans number 3

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: The problem with this is, there are two guards on each side of the ship

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: one on each side

[Gabel] 12:50 pm: So we would have to take them out simultaneously

[Gabel] 12:50 pm: If at all

[Gabel] 12:50 pm: I guess sneaking is not an option

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: Boomer was able to detect that the guards are armed and wearing armor. they seem to have stun batons and pistols.

[] 12:51 pm: (Hm? I've always been here Gabel.)

[Gabel] 12:51 pm: Right so time to get mick

[Gabel] 12:51 pm: Unless i could drunkenly ask whats behind the doors

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: the ring is in the middle of area 1 and it doesn't look like the guards can see each other

[Gabel] 12:52 pm: Could i distract the guard

[Gabel] 12:52 pm: While boomer sneaks in

[Gabel] 12:53 pm: But then i guess it would be locked

[Gabel] 12:53 pm: ...

[Gabel] 12:54 pm: And im the only one whos actualy here atm ?

[Gabel] 12:54 pm: Other then laz and mick obviously

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: YOu could try, but you'd have to be one hell of a distraction as he's standing in front of the door

[Gabel] 12:55 pm: I could distract him with some credits and ask where the lavatories are

[Gabel] 12:55 pm: That good enough ?

[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: you can get his attention, but it seems unlikely if boomer could slip through the door

[Gabel] 12:56 pm: Okay so its a no go basically

[Gabel] 12:56 pm: We need to setup our distractions

[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: you'd have to get him to move, not just turn his head

[Gabel] 12:56 pm: OH i know

[monster87] 12:56 pm: I'm sorry for that - girlfriend called and I didn't see her for 2 days

[Gabel] 12:56 pm: Wait we havent got smoke grenades with us do we ?

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: not now

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: luke has them

[monster87] 12:57 pm: (smokes are with luke)

[Gabel] 12:57 pm: There any way i could start a fire in the lavatories near here

[Gabel] 12:57 pm: That might catch his attention

[Gabel] 12:57 pm: I will have boomer do it since she is sneakier

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: roll int+intuition

[Gabel] 12:57 pm: dont roll low dont roll low dont roll low dont roll low dont roll low

[Gabel] 12:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[Gabel] 12:57 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (4) = 8

 

[Gabel] 12:58 pm: Never above avarage

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: you can figure that if you started a fire, some other guard or crew would respond. his job is to guard this door

[Gabel] 12:59 pm: Well im open for ideas i already said i suck at plans

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: monster is here, he may have an idea

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: not sure about duster

[Gabel] 12:59 pm: Could we bribe him to see the meat ?

[Gabel] 1:00 pm: And use our silvery tongues with the bribes

[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: it would have to be one hell of a bribe

[monster87] 1:00 pm: At one point you can't get around to use violence

[Gabel] 1:00 pm: Well whats one hell of a bribe ?

[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:00 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)

 

[monster87] 1:00 pm: * can't avoid the use of

[Gabel] 1:00 pm: The guy is armed and has armour we are unarmed although i have armour

[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: you have to figure at least 200 credits and it would still be iffy

[Gabel] 1:01 pm: i doubt we could go toe to toe with him and knock him the fuck out before he shouts for reinforcements

[] 1:01 pm: (Is it not possible to get to me?...)

[Gabel] 1:01 pm: Would attacking him count in the task for finding the prisoners ?

[Gabel] 1:01 pm: Yeah shouldnt we try hack the doors and get mick

[Gabel] 1:01 pm: get our firepower in here

[monster87] 1:01 pm: yeah maybe we should let luke in first?

[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: sorry no

[Gabel] 1:02 pm: 200 credits ?

[Gabel] 1:02 pm: Would he show us both rooms or just one

[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: you have no idea

[Gabel] 1:02 pm: cause fuck thats alot of credits

[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: you can certainly try to reach luke

[] 1:02 pm: (Also, it isn't hard to get money back from a dead man.)

[Gabel] 1:03 pm: But we have a good idea that this door leads to the meat

[Gabel] 1:03 pm: Okay i put it up for vote

[Gabel] 1:03 pm: Get luke and start blasting our way or make sure its the right room for 200 credits and get luke

[monster87] 1:03 pm: we still have time - let's try to get luke in without being noticed and go from there

[Gabel] 1:04 pm: If we get luke our cover will be blown and this will turn into a hell of a mess

[Gabel] 1:04 pm: Hes bringing in an armament worthy to blow shit up

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: only if you get caught

[Gabel] 1:04 pm: Okay luke it is

[Gabel] 1:04 pm: Lets go

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: you can stash him somewhere

[Gabel] 1:04 pm: We know about the rooms

[Gabel] 1:05 pm: Time to get luke

[monster87] 1:05 pm: yeah, ill just have to covertly open some place where he can come in

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: Do all three of you go?

[Gabel] 1:05 pm: I tell frank to keep watch

[Gabel] 1:05 pm: Around the doors

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: where?

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: ok

[Gabel] 1:06 pm: Wait no he has fuck all perception

[Gabel] 1:06 pm: I will do it

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: boomer and john move about coolly

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[Gabel] 1:06 pm: Or not lets just proceed

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: eventually they reach a spot where you can communicate with him

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: Roll agility + covert for both of you

[Gabel] 1:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d4)

[Gabel] 1:07 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d4 (2) = 3

 

[monster87] 1:07 pm: * Boomer is still enjoying her act as the chatty wife *

[Gabel] 1:07 pm: Im seriously saying this now

[monster87] 1:07 pm: .. stealth count?

[Gabel] 1:07 pm: My low rolls are going to get us killed

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: yes

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: deaconabyss has left at 1:07 pm+

[monster87] 1:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[monster87] 1:07 pm:

-> 2d8 (1,7 = 8)

 

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: deaconabyss has entered at 1:07 pm+

[monster87] 1:07 pm: dont worry I'll roll for us both

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)

 

[deaconabyss] 1:08 pm: (hello)

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: hey deacon

[Gabel] 1:08 pm: Hey

[] 1:08 pm: Hi Deac

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: you move away from the central deck and as you head for the airlock, you encounter a crewman in the cooridor

[Gabel] 1:09 pm: Did he see us

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[Gabel] 1:09 pm: BAH why couldnt you have the 2

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: absolutely

[Gabel] 1:09 pm: Okay well were just walking around anyway

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: seems to be a tech of some sort

[monster87] 1:09 pm: "Hi there feller. You don't happen to know some sort of... private.. place, do you?"

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: "Uh, excuse me, passengers aren't allowed here without escort

[monster87] 1:10 pm: * kisses the captain on the cheek *

[monster87] 1:10 pm: can I roll something for that ;)?

[monster87] 1:10 pm: persuade?

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: ""All the passenger...entertainment areas are on deck two."

[Gabel] 1:10 pm: Ahh what were just perusing this fine ship of yours i think i might buy one just like it the space is incredible.

[Gabel] 1:11 pm: Did you do many modifications on it im a bit of an enthusiast you see

[monster87] 1:11 pm: "We were looking for something more private and exiting

[Gabel] 1:11 pm: Please excuse my wife she gets a bit... well you know *Smiles*

[Gabel] 1:11 pm: What is this guy wearing and do i see anybody else near here ?

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: "Well no, I came on after the rebuild. No major modifications to the primaries systesm. Some internal changes, thats about it, but you are going to have to go."

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: He's wearing ship's coveralls, has a small tool kit.

[Gabel] 1:12 pm: *Just asking are there other airlocks we can try or should i just try and knock this guy out right here right now*

[monster87] 1:13 pm: "Cmon there's probably nothing that we can break here. Could you let us have our fun here somewhere? Maybe for a bit of cash?"

[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: luke is outside this one. there are other airlocks, but he'll have to move

[Gabel] 1:13 pm: Darling please *Smiles*

[Gabel] 1:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 1:13 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (5) = 6

 

[Gabel] 1:14 pm: Thats for a cheapshot to his throat

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: "Lady, this ship isn't a love boat. You wish to have relations, you'll have to either get a room or take your chances."

[] 1:14 pm: (Failshot*)

[Gabel] 1:14 pm: Shut up mick

[Gabel] 1:14 pm: Already angry that my rolls are so crap

[Gabel] 1:14 pm: Dont need you building on the pile

[Gabel] 1:14 pm: bastard lol

[monster87] 1:14 pm: If I see the captain attacking can I help .. ?

[monster87] 1:15 pm: always good if they have an engineer less

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: roll 2d6

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,3 = 9)

 

[monster87] 1:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[monster87] 1:15 pm:

-> 2d6 (5,5 = 10)

 

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)

 

[Gabel] 1:15 pm: WHY

[Gabel] 1:15 pm: Well thanks boomer

[Gabel] 1:15 pm: Mighty kind of you

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: He say your punch coming, but is obviously not much of a fighter as he all but leaned into the punch

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: deaconabyss has left at 1:16 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: HOWEVER, if you are making a called shot, you have a 2 step penalty

[] 1:16 pm: (Gotta have a little asian girl do all your fighting. Haha)

[Gabel] 1:16 pm: I already calculated that in laz

[monster87] 1:17 pm: (I actually have unarmed :P)

[monster87] 1:17 pm: (learned it from Jo)

[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: ok, I have your unarmed at d8

[Gabel] 1:18 pm: Wait its a 2step not a 1 step ?

[monster87] 1:18 pm: mine?

[monster87] 1:18 pm: ah Gabel ok

[Gabel] 1:18 pm: Fuck i thought it was just a 1step

[monster87] 1:18 pm: well you can almost only roll higher :P

[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: -2 for head or vitals

[Gabel] 1:18 pm: How am i ever going to make called shots

[Gabel] 1:19 pm: Can i burst of strength him and try to strangle him with my pocket watch instead ?

[monster87] 1:19 pm: with pp

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: only after you grapple him

[Gabel] 1:19 pm: okay

[Gabel] 1:19 pm: i grapple him then

[Gabel] 1:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[Gabel] 1:19 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d8 (4) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: dude, his dodge was all of 2

[] 1:19 pm: (Guys.. you have Leadership, don't you?)

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: just reroll with d8+d4

[Gabel] 1:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d4)

[Gabel] 1:20 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d4 (4) = 12

 

[Gabel] 1:20 pm: WOW

[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: just don't botch

[Gabel] 1:20 pm: Finally

[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: ok, roll d8 for the called shot

[] 1:20 pm: Wow, Gabe!

[Gabel] 1:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8)

[Gabel] 1:20 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)

 

[Gabel] 1:20 pm: BAck to my low rolls again

[Gabel] 1:20 pm: Oh well

[Gabel] 1:20 pm: At least i could have one scene of glory

[Gabel] 1:21 pm: Comere yer smiling bilgesucker nobody steals friends of mine and thinks they can get away with it.

[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: The guy folds up like a circus tent

[Gabel] 1:21 pm: Booms get to it open that door

[monster87] 1:22 pm: roger

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: boomer roll int+will

[monster87] 1:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)

[monster87] 1:22 pm:

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d8 (4) = 5

 

[monster87] 1:22 pm: ... reroll

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: ok

[monster87] 1:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)

[monster87] 1:22 pm:

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d8 (8) = 15

 

[Gabel] 1:22 pm: Nooooo boomer oh wait you have rerolls

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: john same roll

[Gabel] 1:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)

[Gabel] 1:22 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d10 (4) = 10

 

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: never mind

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: tht was a recall roll,

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: you may want to use your virus first

[Gabel] 1:23 pm: Use it then lets just do this

[] 1:23 pm: (Brb, 1 min)

[monster87] 1:23 pm: .. but that would screw up their systems, and have them knowing shit is wrong. Or will it anyway when we open this door?

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: near where this guy was working is a data port

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: okay, no rush then

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: roll your int + hacking then

[Gabel] 1:24 pm: The data port is here

[Gabel] 1:24 pm: Free to use

[monster87] 1:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d12+1d4)

[monster87] 1:24 pm:

-> 2d12 (4,11 = 15) + 1d4 (3) = 18

 

[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: Outside the ship, Luke hears the hatch security is deactivated

[] 1:24 pm: (

[] 1:25 pm: (Back, had to throw something in the mailbox.)

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: he opens the outer hatch

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: and waits for the airlock to cycle

[Gabel] 1:25 pm: Boomer get to work on the viurs

[Gabel] 1:25 pm: Virus

[] 1:25 pm: (I feel like I just got hijacked. Lol)

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: as soon as the light flashes green, he opens the inner hatch to see boomer and john and some guy sucking floor

[Gabel] 1:26 pm: *Takes his assault rifle and reloads his grenade launcher with flash grenades

[monster87] 1:27 pm: takes the smoke grenades, her pistol, the mag charge and the mining charge

[Gabel] 1:27 pm: We got two choices put this guy in the airlock and space him or punch in the virus we cant stay for long they must have noticed the airlock was cycled

[Gabel] 1:28 pm: Boomer Get to it We are in this for the long term Shut them out we dont want reinforcements arriving

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: not with that over ride roll, the hatch could proabaly be open and they wouldn't know except for the pressure sensors

[monster87] 1:28 pm: we do have ear pieces, right? I can wait here with the virus while you guys move first to where the prisoners are. As soon as you start shooting I'll push the final command to start the virus

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: LucasPuryear has left at 1:28 pm+

[Gabel] 1:28 pm: LOL

[Gabel] 1:29 pm: Sure you going to be okay on your own booms ?

[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: yes you have your ear buds

[monster87] 1:29 pm: sure. I'll just act as a dumb girl from another party

[Gabel] 1:29 pm: Can i take a smoke grenade with me just incase

[Gabel] 1:29 pm: Put the body in the airlock then booms

[monster87] 1:29 pm: and I need to leave some explosives here too

[Gabel] 1:29 pm: I help do that

[Gabel] 1:29 pm: And cycle it back

[monster87] 1:29 pm: you guys create my diversion by freeing the prisoners

[monster87] 1:29 pm: I can handle it

[] 1:29 pm: Once John, Frank, and Boomer take their gear, he'll make a half-turn removing his helmet, instantly replacing the vacancy on his face with his aviators. Slinging the back onto his back, he'll detach the zero atmo box for his SMG, stashing that away as well before bringing it up to his shoulder in a low ready. "Well then..."

[Gabel] 1:29 pm: Lets go Luke we got people to save *Locks and loads*

[Gabel] 1:30 pm: *Looks at booms to get one smoke grenade*

[] 1:30 pm: Time to make myself useful. . . I start making sure the prisoners are okay, medically

[] 1:30 pm: (Haven't gotten to prisoners yet, Duster.)

[monster87] 1:30 pm: * Boomer starts setting up the virus so that it only needs one single push of the button to start *

[Gabel] 1:30 pm: Monster im asking boomer for a smoke grenade can i take one

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: you are on guard near where you believe the prisoners are waiting

[monster87] 1:30 pm: sure take one

[] 1:31 pm: Okay

[Gabel] 1:31 pm: I take a smoke grenade just incase

[monster87] 1:31 pm: and the concussion nade, take it too

[Gabel] 1:31 pm: And me and luke make our way back to frank

[] 1:31 pm: "Boomer, can I have a smoke grenade, too?"

[Gabel] 1:31 pm: *coms* Frank its go time im going to message the crew and say we are on our way to rescue the prisoners and tell them to be ready*

[] 1:31 pm: "Roger that, Captain."

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: okay slow down, this is a lot of stuff to track

[Gabel] 1:31 pm: You are in another place frank

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: he can hear, you all have ear buds

[Gabel] 1:32 pm: Me and luke are heading to frank Boomer is initiating virus stage

[Gabel] 1:32 pm: That sort things out for ya

[Gabel] 1:32 pm: Oh wait

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: ok, is boomer going to upload the virus in the cooridor where luke entered?

[Gabel] 1:33 pm: Yes

[monster87] 1:33 pm: Yes. Only I'll wait for the signal for the final push

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: ok, she has explosives and some grenades

[] 1:33 pm: Luke limps his way behind John, SMG read to light someone up if they have a weapon and seem like they don't much care for what they're trying to accomplish here. Semi-auto was for someone who's a good shot. He was a marginal shot outside of a cockpit and he didn't mind admitting it.

[Gabel] 1:33 pm: Btw i take some explosives as well because we need em to blow the cages

[Gabel] 1:34 pm: If they are in cages

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: john has assault rifle, luke his smg, john also has a smoke and concussion grenade?

[Gabel] 1:34 pm: Yes

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: ok

[Gabel] 1:34 pm: I also have the grenades for my undercarrage launcher

[Gabel] 1:34 pm: Both explocive and stun

[Gabel] 1:34 pm: I have them strapped to my Assault vest

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: you are on the lower deck forward

[] 1:35 pm: Right

[] 1:35 pm: (Knew I forgot something.. cutting torch. Damn, oh well.)

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: you will have to roll agility + covert/stealth to make it to the central deck without being seen with all your hardware

[Gabel] 1:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8)

[Gabel] 1:36 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)

 

[Gabel] 1:36 pm: botched

[Gabel] 1:36 pm: This is going to get interesting

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: you will have to make a second roll to get the length of the central deck to where the guards are

[] 1:36 pm: (HAHA... fuck it, we're going in hot.)

[Gabel] 1:36 pm: Although whos to say we arent guards

[Gabel] 1:36 pm: :p

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: you can always roll plot points in lieu of a skill you don't have

[Gabel] 1:37 pm: Laz

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: yes

[Gabel] 1:37 pm: What plot points

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: you have 2

[] 1:37 pm: Ooo - can I try that? I think I have plot points

[monster87] 1:37 pm: you have covert Gabel.. why roll just 1d8?

[monster87] 1:37 pm: or don't you

[] 1:37 pm: (Actually, I have a fair amount.. but why bother when Gabel is going to roll a 1?)

[Gabel] 1:37 pm: Will you allow me to reroll the full thing or just the plot points

[Gabel] 1:38 pm: Wasnt even aware i had 2 plot points

[Gabel] 1:38 pm: thought i spent them all

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: I stated some time ago, you all got 2 plot points for getting into place

[Gabel] 1:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d4)

[Gabel] 1:39 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d4 (1) = 5

 

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: john 2, boomer 7, luke 8, jo 9

[] 1:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)

[] 1:39 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d4 (3) = 5

 

[] 1:39 pm: *winces*

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: even with the minimal roll of 2 for using 2 plot points, will only give john a roll of 6

[] 1:40 pm: (7, I actually used 1 while space walking.)

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: Oh

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: forgot about that

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: duster, you aren't sneaking about loaded for bear, so you don't have to roll.

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: The minimal roll thingy

[] 1:40 pm: (Or was that counting that?)

[] 1:40 pm: Okay

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: luke does have to roll

[Serenity: From the Ashes: Goin' all in]: acarohn has left at 1:40 pm+

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: Roll luke Roll !

[Gabel] 1:41 pm: Like a sir

[] 1:41 pm: (Agility?)

[] 1:41 pm: Use the Force Luke!

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: agility + covert

[Gabel] 1:41 pm: Oh no you didnt

[Gabel] 1:41 pm: Use plot points if you havent got covert lol

[] 1:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d4)

[] 1:41 pm:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d4 (1) = 9

 

[Gabel] 1:41 pm: Want to know the funny thing about this whole session

[] 1:41 pm: (2 PP)

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: not bad for a guy with one leg

[Gabel] 1:42 pm: I spent 10 exp to get better so i could bluff our way into the ship when we entered into their scanner range

[Gabel] 1:42 pm: And failed miserably

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: his roll is boosted to 10 because minimum for 2 plot points is 2

[Gabel] 1:42 pm: Leprechaun John strikes again

[] 1:42 pm: (Hey, unless it's running or athletics-related, I am not bad.)

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: however, luke has a flash from the force, that another plot point might help him succeed

[] 1:42 pm: *sniggers*

[] 1:43 pm: (3 PP)

[] 1:43 pm: (So yes, +1)

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: ok

[Gabel] 1:43 pm: Still he has John going around with as much grace as a a dancing elephant

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)

 

[] 1:43 pm: (Yeaaah, I don't know that guy.)

[Gabel] 1:43 pm: I tell Luke to take the guy out on the left side i will take the guy out on the right side that way we can cover both entrances

[Gabel] 1:44 pm: I will go to the one where frank is already standing

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: as you move toward the stairs, john comes face to face with another crewman

[Gabel] 1:44 pm: Shit

[] 1:45 pm: (Wait Gabel)

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: luke manages to side step out of sight

[] 1:45 pm: (Laz, how far are we from the guards?)

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: you are still on the lower deck

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: near the aft stairwell area 6 on that deck

[] 1:46 pm: (So I am out of sight? As in.. the guy gets a 3 defense?)

[Gabel] 1:46 pm: I guess im looking pretty awesome with my assault rifle am i close enough to grapple him ?

[Gabel] 1:46 pm: Unless obviously he mistakes me for a guard

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: yes mick, but again, no gunfire has happened and this guy does not seem to be armed

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[->Lazarus] 1:47 pm: So.. knives are Str, right?

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: you are close enough to to grapple him in either sense of the word

[Gabel] 1:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[Gabel] 1:48 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (7) = 14

 

[Gabel] 1:48 pm: go

[Gabel] 1:48 pm: Grappled

[Gabel] 1:48 pm: like a boss

[Lazarus->] 1:48 pm: agility + melee to attack

[->Lazarus] 1:48 pm: Oh, nice... then my knife isn't as much for show than I thought. Lol

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,5 = 8)

 

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: The man is startled and tries to leap back but John wraps him up tightly before he can move

[Gabel] 1:49 pm: Would i be able to strangle him with a second action

[Gabel] 1:49 pm: Or just intimidate

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: he is now an easy target to hit for john

[Gabel] 1:50 pm: Okay

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: yes, you can try and strangle

[Gabel] 1:50 pm: -1 step right ?

[Gabel] 1:50 pm: to hit him

[Gabel] 1:50 pm: What do i roll for strangle

[] 1:50 pm: Luke glances at John, clearly handling it. He'd ask for help if he wanted him to stab the guy or whatnot, but instead he'll keep his SMG trained on the stairs, making sure one of the guy's buddies doesn't come looking for him and catch John with his back to them.

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: yes, second action is -1

[Gabel] 1:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 1:51 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (5) = 10

 

[Gabel] 1:51 pm: Second action

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,4 = 7)

 

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: the man fails to break free

[Gabel] 1:52 pm: I tell Luke to get over here and knock him the fuck out

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,6 = 12)

 

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: you have one more action if you like

[Gabel] 1:53 pm: I keep him in my grib can i strengthen my grip around his throat as an action so he cant talk

[Gabel] 1:53 pm: as third action

[] 1:54 pm: (Can I go nowabouts?)

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: yes, luke can move

[Gabel] 1:54 pm: You can go knock him out you hid but should be close right ?

[Gabel] 1:54 pm: Can i move him closer to luke so luke can finish him off

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: luke is close enough to move without needing an action

[Gabel] 1:55 pm: Knock him the hell out

[] 1:55 pm: Letting his SMG drop to his chest by simply letting go and letting the sling hold it there, he draws his absurd oversized curved knife, reaching down and simply drawing the blade across his throat.

[] 1:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d2)

[] 1:55 pm:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d2 (1) = 7

 

[] 1:55 pm: (That's including the -2 steps for called shot/aimed attack..)

[] 1:55 pm: (And I drew my weapon using my Fighting Type.)

[Gabel] 1:56 pm: Ah shit you drew blood thats gonna stain

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: Luke hobles forward and draws his knife and slices the man clodly

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: roll d12 mick

[] 1:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12)

[] 1:56 pm:

-> 1d12 (4)

 

[] 1:57 pm: (Shitty damage roll.)

[monster87] 1:57 pm: (im happy im not there to witness that)

[Gabel] 1:57 pm: (I said knock him out not kill him)

[] 1:57 pm: (You were there when he shot a man out an airlock.. and you're complaining about a sliced throat?)

[] 1:57 pm: (At least I am killing a man who COULD give us away.)

[] 1:57 pm: *frank's glad he doesn't know about this either*

[monster87] 1:58 pm: (did he actually put that man out of the airlock? I must've missed that..)

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: The knife, despite it's size doesn't cut deep as the man somehow manages to twist back from the blade

[Gabel] 1:58 pm: What we stowed his body in the airlock so he would not be inconspicious just lying in the hallway

[monster87] 1:58 pm: (still I think slicing a throat is more gross)

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: blood wells, but does NOT fountain

[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: He looks terrified and wimpers

[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: FADE TO BLACK

[] 1:59 pm: (Can't I finish my turn at leasT? Lol)

[] 1:59 pm: (Harsh Laz.)

[monster87] 1:59 pm: lol

[Gabel] 2:00 pm: Thanks for the game laz dont forget to save the log

[monster87] 2:00 pm: nice session, although I had expected to be further along on this raid ;) but we'll keep the good part for when there's more of us

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: I know I suck

[monster87] 2:00 pm: nah our fault too

[] 2:00 pm: I could have sworn the wording you used made it sound like you shot him out the airlock.

[monster87] 2:00 pm: where's the XP goodies :)?

[] 2:01 pm: But eh, can't go on a rampage against slavers without a little blood.