Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:55 am+
[Lazarus] 9:55 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[Lazarus] 9:56 am: I created room "Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company"
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:56 am+
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:57 am+
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company] at 9:57 am+
[] 9:57 am: Ooh? foreshadowing title?
[] 9:57 am: I do declare this room to be inhabited my the monkeys of prima alpha six six robot company 4th regiment of the glorious monkey kingdom.
[Lazarus] 9:57 am: I see you are engaging in your typical silliness
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: has entered at 9:57 am+
[] 9:57 am: There is nothing silly about my banana kingdom laz
[] 9:58 am: You may quote me on that
[] 9:58 am: Hi Lazarus
[Lazarus] 9:58 am: Not so much Z, the unwanted company was the people chasing you last week
[Lazarus] 9:58 am: Hi duster
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: has entered at 9:58 am+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: has left at 9:59 am+
[Lazarus] 9:59 am: I got word from starjunky he can't make the session
[] 9:59 am: Ah shit.
[] 9:59 am: Haha, ya'll fuuuuuuucked.
[Lazarus] 9:59 am: so unless you want to roll for him, I will be crashing you today
[] 9:59 am: Im not rolling for him
[] 9:59 am: Thats like asking to die
[] 10:00 am: Gabel wants to roll for him.
[] 10:00 am: Somone who has the most awesome luck in the history of man must roll for him
[] 10:00 am: I call shenanigans on that
[] 10:00 am: ASH! Ash wants to roll for him.
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: monster87 has entered at 10:00 am+
[monster87] 10:00 am: hi
[] 10:01 am: Hmm yes that is a fair assumption.
[] 10:01 am: Unfortunately, Ash isn't here
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: hello
[] 10:01 am: Good timing, Monster.
[] 10:01 am: And look its our mechanic
[] 10:01 am: !
[] 10:01 am: [TheMagicalMick] 11:59 am: The next person to say "hi" gets to roll for Star.
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: has entered at 10:01 am+
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: you can see if you can draft her, she is rolling dice as we speak
[Lazarus] 10:01 am: Hey gnos
[] 10:01 am: ((morn'n))
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: ak47 has entered at 10:02 am+
[ak47] 10:02 am: ok for me to come in?
[] 10:02 am: NO!
[Lazarus] 10:02 am: join the crowd
[ak47] 10:02 am: ?
[ak47] 10:02 am: yes no?
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: I assume red will show up
[] 10:03 am: Maybe so.
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: sure you can stay ak
[ak47] 10:03 am: ok ty
[Lazarus] 10:03 am: I did not get a message tht she would not be here
[monster87] 10:03 am: well since it's time, you might as well start with a quick recap? Or did I miss that already?
[Lazarus] 10:04 am: no you have not rein
[] 10:04 am: Ah god the purple is killing me gotta change my background
[ak47] 10:05 am: i like the purple goes well with my background
[] 10:05 am: Screw you deep dark colours the bane of my existance
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: Serenity session 25. GM - Laz, Players Gabel, monster87, TheMagicalMick, Dusterboy, Zeenix. MIA redwolffclaw, not present starjunky
[] 10:05 am: Hard to read on blue
[Lazarus] 10:05 am: During the last session....
[Lazarus] 10:06 am: The Red Cross Express fianlly departed Beaumonde heading for Beylix
[] 10:06 am: Meh black works
[ak47->Lazarus] 10:06 am: what game are u playing?
[] 10:06 am: My colour !
[Lazarus->ak47] 10:06 am: Serenity/Firefly
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: en route, they got a message from a ship claiming to be the Independent Free Ship Zephyr
[ak47->Lazarus] 10:07 am: ah cool
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: You were ordered to heave to for boarding for carrying supplies that supported the Alliance
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: You ran for it, but the other ship was faster
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: Boomer pushed the engines until they just wouldn't push any more and after breaking contact for some time, the other ship found you again
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: redwolffclaw has entered at 10:08 am+
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: With the engines no longer capable of exceeding design speed without damage
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: hey red
[redwolffclaw] 10:09 am: hi guys
[] 10:09 am: hey red
[] 10:09 am: Hi red
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: the Zephyr began to gain on you
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: Jo tried playing the "I'm a Browncoat too" card, but the only response was them firing a missile at you
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: Alex had just shouted "Incoming" as the scene last week faded to black
[monster87] 10:10 am: eek and star isn't here to dodge-roll :S?
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: And thus today, out session opens with Alex frantically maneuvering to avoid the missile
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: First question for all of you, who wants to roll for star, or do you want me to kill you?
[] 10:12 am: Give it here
[] 10:12 am: Brave man
[monster87] 10:12 am: you sure gabel :P
[] 10:12 am: Fates will be glorious
[] 10:12 am: Yeah heres to being flamboyant
[] 10:12 am: *Slow mo* NooOooO-OooO!
[] 10:12 am: whats the roll laz
[monster87] 10:12 am: im sure alx would use pp
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: let's see what the evasion roll is...
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: starts rolling some dice: (d2+d4+d6)
[Lazarus] 10:14 am:

-> 1d2 (2)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 7


[Lazarus] 10:14 am: There you go, evade is 8 or better
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: hang on for alex's skill
[] 10:14 am: Okay lets do this *Puts on his boxing gloves*
[] 10:15 am: *Plays rocky theme*
[] 10:15 am: *Starts running slow mo up a long ass staircase*
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: d8 for ship's agility and his skill is a piddling d12+d4
[] 10:15 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12+1d4+1d4)
[] 10:15 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d12 (3)+ 1d4 (2)+ 1d4 (4) = 17


[] 10:15 am: OKay dodged with 2pp
[->Lazarus] 10:15 am: Sent you the new sheet by the way.
[Lazarus->] 10:16 am: ah ok, I'll get it in a minute
[->Lazarus] 10:16 am: Totally missing a leg, but those are vastly overrated for people who sit down and fly.
[] 10:16 am: *Starts jumping up and down on the top of the staircase* Huzzah Huzzah.
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: you not only dodge it, you side slipped it, docked with it, slapped it a couple times and then made it cry
[] 10:17 am: (The real gabgab would have botched that...)
[] 10:17 am: No worries the curse only works for John.
[] 10:17 am: (You must be a clone... from space!)
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: Yes, but this is gabgab playing starstar
[] 10:17 am: I will be back to rolling under 4's before you know it
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: he's not a pilot, but he imitates one in an RPG
[Lazarus->] 10:18 am: I can see that
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: The comm blinks again
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 10:18 am: Will probably have to leave early today. I need some sleep before a job interview.
[] 10:19 am: *picks up coms*
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 10:19 am: sure, that is far more important
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: "Damn you Alex, you are too good to be working for the Purplebellies. Stand down!"
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 10:19 am: :)
[] 10:19 am: Blinks a couple times and looks at him
[redwolffclaw] 10:20 am: I glance at alex as well.
[] 10:20 am: How many times i gotta tell ya we aint working for any alliance we are an independant cause sent out to aid the wounded or sick we only carry medical supplies and the means to defend ourselves from reaver attacks will ya for the love of anything at least hear me out.
[monster87] 10:21 am: (Guess I"m doing repairs and engine checks)
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: "If you are so gorram interested in helping them as what needs help the most. Join The Cause. We NEED medical ships and supplies!"
[redwolffclaw] 10:23 am: "The whole reason we are independent of either side is so people dont have reason to shoot us out of the sky and say "but they were working with the enemy."
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: You can tell by talking to this guy he is a zealot, you can clearly hear the capital letters every time he says The Cause, negotiations seem pointless
[] 10:24 am: I quit the military long ago because i was sick and tired of the politics from each side at least now i can choose fairly and i consider myself a very honorable man when it comes to helping people just ask (The guys name who we saved the guy who used to be ex browncoat) He would vouch for me and your cause will make life for civilians hell out on the rim without supplies they desperately need cant you see that we need to remain neutral so that the people less fortunate can live.
[] 10:25 am: (I cant remember the guys name now who we saved back on that planet we took him to hera)
[] 10:26 am: Sigh fine negotiations are pointless im broadcasting to all channels for aid at the same time and declare our neutrality if the browncoats attack us they are attacking the good citizens of the rim as well who we are trying to reach.
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: (His name was Tyler and we went by Slash)
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: OH The Fox
[] 10:27 am: Yeah that guy who was a blockade runner for the browncoats back in the day
[] 10:28 am: The Fox
[] 10:28 am: He told us where we could find him
[] 10:28 am: Gave us coordinates
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: roll your best influence john
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: +2 steps for involking fox
[] 10:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d10+1d4)
[] 10:30 am:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d10 (6)+ 1d4 (3) = 14


[] 10:30 am: (Here comes the 4.)
[] 10:30 am: 2 pp
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[Lazarus] 10:30 am:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d6 (4) = 14


[Lazarus] 10:31 am: You were the one that helped The Fox?
[] 10:32 am: That we did took him to hera to see the monuments even helped him recover what was his.
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: "Give me some proof"
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: roll int+will for recall if you need to gabel
[] 10:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[] 10:33 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d10 (2) = 4


[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 10:33 am: Would I know who the fox was?
[] 10:33 am: There we go
[] 10:33 am: My famous low rolls
[monster87] 10:33 am: lol can we help?
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 10:33 am: As a borwncoat, you bet
[] 10:33 am: Im sure SJ knows as well
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 10:34 am: who is it?
[] 10:34 am: Since im guessing were in the cockpit :p
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 10:34 am: the most successful blocak runner and privateeer of the war
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: however only John was with Fox inside his house
[] 10:34 am: Actualy John was never in Fox's house he was in the ship with SJ
[monster87] 10:35 am: was that the house we broke into?
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: right it was Ian that went inside
[] 10:35 am: Booomer/Ian/Fox/The Doc were in the house sneaking around
[monster87] 10:35 am: if it was, I was the one who went in to the end ans saw the most
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 10:35 am: ... so I would like him or hate him?
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: ray is dead, ian and fox are not available
[monster87] 10:36 am: so I guess I should do the recall, since ian/ray and fox aren't here
[] 10:36 am: But the Fox did give us coordinates to find him if need be
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: however, boomer is in the engine room and knows nothing about this
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: He did
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: Alex transmits the coordinates
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 10:37 am: you were a browncoat, why would you possibly hate some one who was sticking it to the alliance?
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: "Wo de ma he ta de feng kuang de wai sheng dou!" Damn it all.
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 10:38 am: oh it said privateer i wasnt sure if that ment mercinary. Wasn't sure what side he was on.
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: "Holy mother of god and all her wacky Nephews"
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: "Of all the bloody craziness."
[] 10:39 am: This whole mess is crazy i can agree on that.
[Lazarus] 10:39 am: The other ship slows and alex detects the targeting array shut down
[Lazarus] 10:39 am: "I can't continue to fire on the man that gave The Fox the Cutty Sark back."
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: has left at 10:40 am+
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: "You may proceed Fire Angel, but you will NOT be able to claim neutrality for much longer."
[->Lazarus] 10:40 am: Shit if we survive this session i think im totally picking up Friends in low places and putting The fox on my friend list
[] 10:41 am: Understood Zephyr i thank you for understanding.
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: "Sooner or later, you WILL have to choose a side and I hope you choose the right side."
[] 10:41 am: God Speed Zephyr.
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: The other ship peels off and hard burns away
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:42 am: are the engines all ok? (just need a message to start the comms convo xD)
[redwolffclaw] 10:42 am: "Their actions so far haven't given us a very good nudge in their direction."
[] 10:42 am: Lets head for the planet *You see the captain shake his head in plain dismay*
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: + 3 plot points to John for the brilliant use of a contact
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:43 am: Yes, they are fine now that they've had a chance to cool down from the overload
[Lazarus->] 10:43 am: considering the low lifes you've met, I'd say you have enough contacts to justify that
[->Lazarus] 10:44 am: lol :)
[monster87] 10:44 am: * on comms * "I've checked everything, engines are fine again, cooled off enough to go for it. Are we still chased?"
[redwolffclaw] 10:44 am: (wonders to herself if she was that much of an @hole when she was iwith the independents.
[] 10:44 am: (Most likely.)
[] 10:44 am: *On coms* Were in the clear people lets head to the planet the threat is over for now
[Lazarus] 10:44 am: As you are only a couple hours from Beylix, you arrive without any further problems
[] 10:45 am: I need a gorram drink *You see the captain head to the mess hall*
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: You contact the port authority and your welcome is surprisingly cordial
[monster87] 10:48 am: * comms * "Good Job! I'll come to to the mess too, gotta hear that story!"
[] 10:49 am: You can see the captain pouring himself a bottle of whiskey sitting in the mess hall
[monster87] 10:49 am: "So? How did you scare 'em off Cap'n ?"?
[] 10:50 am: *Raising an eyebrow* *Turns to booms* Fox saved our skins this time booms
[monster87] 10:50 am: "Fox? whattaya mean? He isn't here, right?"
[] 10:51 am: Aye but we mentioned helping him they stopped attacking us
[] 10:51 am: Problem is though.... seems it will be hard staying neutral if we got browncoats and reavers or even Alliance to worry about when it comes to stealing supplies
[] 10:51 am: *Sighs*
[monster87] 10:52 am: "Ah, I remember that! It was so cool sneaking in that mansion!" * sighs * "Although I was a bit scared in the end"
[] 10:52 am: I want to get some funeral arrangements done for the doc.
[] 10:53 am: Least i can do
[monster87] 10:53 am: "Yeah of course, I'll go with you"
[] 10:53 am: *Looks up at booms and smiles*
[] 10:53 am: At least ya are having fun kiddo.
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: "Fire Angel, Welcome to Beylix. You are expected and needed immediately. You are instructed to land in the town of Mediation at the following coordinates." The string of coordiates is at the bottom of the wave and Alex brings the ship in for a landing with his typical flare.
[monster87] 10:54 am: "Ah look, we're needed :) Let's get to work"
[] 10:54 am: Aye *Taking the last sip of his drink*
[] 10:54 am: James showed up in the mess hall, a bag slung over his shoulder. "Well Captain.. it was... interesting." His free hand reached up and tipped the brim of his hat. It wasn't his way to stick around in one spot anyway, and there was only one and a half women, and a severe lack of gambling on this boat.
[] 10:55 am: Captain just eyes the dandy and gives him a courteus nod
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: When the cargo ramp lowers, there are already people lining up outside. Some curious, some jealous, some clearly grateful.
[] 10:56 am: *Zack shows up soon after James* "After I took all that time fixing that guy... Now he leaves?"
[] 10:56 am: (So I guess that's me and my team then)
[Lazarus] 10:57 am: (You are live Frank)
[] 10:57 am: *testing testing*
[] 10:57 am: *Zack laughs for a bit* "although, few people take punches as friendly as he does.."
[monster87] 10:57 am: * Steps outside * "My, look at this crowd. I just wish I knew how to fix people. That's so much more useful than fixing machines"
[Lazarus] 10:57 am: Jo takes over handling the crowd and getting the people registered
[] 10:58 am: Alright people lets get to work. *Captain heads off to ask boomer if she cant find any informaiton on the cortex about the dead doc's family*
[] 10:58 am: When she has the time
[] 10:58 am: Frank gets his people to get the supplies unloaded
[monster87] 10:58 am: "I can do that captain" * heads inside to check the Cortex *
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:58 am: what do I roll to check the cortex on Ray's family?
[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: Btw I gotta go pick up Luke
[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: What town is he in and how far in a shuttle
[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: And how many hours do i have before i have to be back in my cabin waiting.
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:59 am: int+hacking
[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: Or i could send Alex to pick him up
[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: I suppose
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:00 am: comptech applies
[redwolffclaw] 11:00 am: "one at a time. Register here." (lol)
[Lazarus->] 11:00 am: who is luke?
[monster87] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d12+1d4)
[monster87] 11:00 am:

-> 2d12 (1,1 = 2) + 1d4 (2) = 4


[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: Micks guy
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:00 am: omg.. 2d12+1d4 .. 4 :S
[] 11:00 am: *Zack lazily looks at the docs working*
[Lazarus->] 11:00 am: ah, right, been busy and haven't had a chance to dl the sheet
[->Lazarus] 11:01 am: Aha !
[Lazarus->] 11:01 am: if he sent you a wave, you or alex can go pick him up via shuttle in less than an hour
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:01 am: amazing isn't it
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:01 am: No records found
[->Lazarus] 11:01 am: Okay so we could go pick him and be back within the hour
[->Lazarus] 11:01 am: I will send alex to do that
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: (Nothing to stop you from helping Z)
[->Lazarus] 11:01 am: Since hes well not here anyway
[->Lazarus] 11:02 am: And message mick about it
[Lazarus->] 11:02 am: ok
[] 11:02 am: Wow nice roll there booms
[monster87] 11:02 am: * comes back after a while * "That's so weird Cap'n, I just can't find any record on Ray.. but I must say my head is still a bit spinning from the adrenaline from the fight"
[] 11:02 am: Double 1
[] 11:02 am: *Frank looks at Zack* "You planning on helping, here?"
[] 11:02 am: Hmm thats strange maybe i can ask the crowd if they have heard of him
[] 11:03 am: *Goes out to ask people outside if they have heard of Ray and if he has any family around*
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: int+streetwise to talk to the crowd, anyone that wants to ask
[] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 11:03 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d8 (6) = 7


[] 11:03 am: I will take booms with me if she wants to come
[] 11:04 am: "Mmm... Hmh?" *Zack looks at Bishop* "You look like you can handle those supplies fine. If you find an interesting patient or something be sure to tell me though."
[monster87] 11:04 am: "Ah thanks captain, I'll help of course!" * smiles *
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: as the clinic spools up, john and boomer wander about and after about an hour of asking, you finally find someone that remembers Ray
[monster87] 11:05 am: * softly to Cap'n * "I'm sure I can find something if I look again.. I'm not used to failing so badly"
[] 11:05 am: "Don't worry, Zach, if someone stubs their tow, I'll be sure to send him to you"
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: "News ain't good though. He lost his whole family durin' the war. I was sure he'd cashed in to. Funny survived the war and dies on some stupid rock. Family's buried in the local cemetary. Seems fittin' they should be together again."
[] 11:06 am: "Ha, yeah you probably should. If you were the one fixing him up, he would lose his foot."
[] 11:06 am: I ask for directions to the cemetary
[] 11:06 am: (lol at you two doctors bickering)
[Lazarus] 11:07 am: THe old woman gives you directions and it's only about 20 minutes away by foot
[] 11:08 am: (It's like Zeenix is Taub and Duster is Kutner. Continue!)
[] 11:08 am: How many hours after we landed was that other guy ?
[] 11:08 am: Err was there going to be somone meeting me in m ycabin
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: The various medical complaints vary from burns, to sprains, and a host of diseases like the damp lung.
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: Everyone roll alertness+ perception on the ship
[] 11:10 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)
[] 11:10 am:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d8 (4) = 7


[] 11:10 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 11:10 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (5) = 9


[] 11:11 am: *Zack gives only half attention to his surroundings, while looking at the others working.*
[monster87] 11:11 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)
[monster87] 11:11 am:

-> 1d4 (3)


[redwolffclaw] 11:11 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 11:11 am:

-> 2d6 (1,5 = 6)


[] 11:11 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[] 11:11 am:

-> 1d6 (2)


[monster87] 11:12 am: as usual Boomer is so caught up in talking that she's not looking
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: Alex returns in the shuttle with luke on board
[] 11:12 am: (Worst SA ever.)
[] 11:12 am: *Frank's hard at work, so his attention is likewise diverted*
[Lazarus->] 11:13 am: roll int + medical expertise
[->Lazarus] 11:13 am: kay
[->Lazarus] 11:13 am: just med exp
[->Lazarus] 11:13 am: no sub skill?
[] 11:14 am: Looks like Tiny has arrivd
[] 11:14 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 11:14 am:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d6 (2) = 10


[Lazarus->] 11:15 am: no sub skill that you have
[->Lazarus] 11:15 am: Well I rolled 10
[->Lazarus] 11:15 am: as you can see
[] 11:15 am: *Returns inside the ship to greet tiny*
[Lazarus->] 11:16 am: You see a patient that is obviously sick and it looks familiar, you just can't quite remember what it looks like
[monster87] 11:16 am: Im still with the captain
[->Lazarus] 11:16 am: What the sickness looks like?
[->Lazarus] 11:17 am: I dont quite get your meaning?
[Lazarus->] 11:18 am: Yes, you aren't quite sure of the diagnosis
[->Lazarus] 11:18 am: Ah, right
[] 11:18 am: Out of the shuttle walks a man who's actually quite short, much like the moniker would suggest. No taller than 5'6" or 5'7" with his boots on, his skin is slightly naturally tanned, short cropped black hair starting to show gray at the temples. He drops the two rucksacks he was carrying and offers out his hand to John. "Hell Baron, it's been awhile. Look at you with your own ship, on the news.. with your own..." He paused to look at Boomer, it was only clear he was looking at her because his
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: So what does john and boomer do about the cemetary?
[] 11:19 am: We will head there with Ray's body
[] 11:19 am: *As zack slowly strolls around where the patients are he stops*
[] 11:19 am: Use the shuttle to get there quicker
[Lazarus->] 11:19 am: regardless of your opinion of him, you do know Frank is an outstanding clinician
[->Lazarus] 11:20 am: I know
[Lazarus->] 11:20 am: kk
[] 11:20 am: "Hey, Frank. You want to come over here for a sec?"
[] 11:20 am: head turned a bit, but otherwise his eyes were unreadable behind a pair of large aviators. "....crew." A smile split on his mouth. As he walked towards John, he had a noticable limp, favoring his left leg clearly. His clothes were a simple Flight Suit, with a tactical holster holding a pistol against his left thigh, at his belt in the back at an angle was a knife with a large 10" blade, curved and thicker at the top than at the base.
[] 11:20 am: *What's up?"
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: ok, you return to the ship, you unload the body and get it aboard the shuttle and it is a trival hop over the the cemetary. Even though the flight is short, life would probably easier if you had a mule
[] 11:21 am: *Raises his eyebrow slight* How you been Tiny been ages your leg still hurt ? *Slaps him with a firm handshake*
[] 11:21 am: (Yeah yeah but id rather buy my own mule not steal it dont hold it against me)
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: (Fair enough)
[monster87] 11:22 am: * holds out her hand * "Greetings there, I'm Boomer? I don't think we've been introduced"
[monster87] 11:22 am: (no questionmark obviously)
[] 11:22 am: "I think this guy stubs his toe... No its something different. You could diagnose him."
[] 11:22 am: (Just do your bit for the cemetary laz we will roleplay both parts np)
[] 11:22 am: (Makes things go quicker)
[] 11:23 am: Oh how rude of me This is Luke Timms an old aquaintance of mine.
[] 11:23 am: Luke this is boomer
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: Throol has entered at 11:23 am+
[] 11:23 am: I take some money with me for funeral arrangements
[Lazarus->] 11:23 am: Zack points a patient that is very sick, roll int + general practice
[] 11:23 am: *Zack shows him the patient* "I've seen something like this, but I dont remember where..."
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: (Hi Throol)
[] 11:24 am: I look for anybody who might be tending to the cemetary so i can bury Ray
[Throol] 11:24 am: Whoa, you're taking money for your own funeral?
[] 11:24 am: "Hell, still feels like the bastard's there if I get enough drink in me." The man was of some hodgepodge of ethnicity, the prominant ones what would be called Pacific Islander and South Asian on Earth. He took the girl's hand with a firm but not strong grasp. "Pleasure to meet some of John's friends."
[] 11:24 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[] 11:24 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (1) = 4


[] 11:24 am: Awwwww
[] 11:24 am: (I suck)
[Lazarus->] 11:24 am: you didn't add your two step bonus for being talented should be d8+d12
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: you forgot something, reroll
[] 11:24 am: (Note to self: Don't hope Duster can fix me up.)
[->Lazarus] 11:24 am: Excellent... indeed :D
[Throol->Lazarus] 11:25 am: Did you get my email?
[] 11:25 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12)
[] 11:25 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d12 (12) = 13


[redwolffclaw] 11:25 am: HE'S A WITCH
[->Lazarus] 11:25 am: Now what was that all aboot?
[->Lazarus] 11:25 am: Unfair!
[Lazarus->Throol] 11:25 am: Yes I did.
[monster87] 11:25 am: * smiles warmly at Luke * "Pleasure's mine. I'm sure you'll fit right in"
[Lazarus->] 11:26 am: The woman has Dowd's Syndrome HIGHLY contagious!
[] 11:26 am: *Zack grins as Bishop struggles the first time*
[Throol->Lazarus] 11:26 am: Ah ok, reading your response now
[Lazarus->] 11:26 am: he has talented and for got to roll it
[->Lazarus] 11:26 am: Righty.
[] 11:27 am: "This woman has Dowd's Syndrome! We need to get her isolated right now!"
[Lazarus->Throol] 11:27 am: Still trying to work on how I can handle 8 players
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: "DOWD'S"
[] 11:27 am: "Would hope so, not like I take up too much space in order to fit. So how did a nice looking girl get fooled into serving on this guy's boat?" He chuckled at his own joke a little. "Anyway, I have a bottle for us to crack into tonight John, but for now I am ready to get to some work. Where can I put my stuff and what do you need me for?"
[] 11:27 am: (Im still at the cemetary trying to find a custodian)
[Throol->Lazarus] 11:27 am: You don't have to, I can just watch - I did leave the slot open
[Lazarus->Throol] 11:28 am: I will really see what I can do
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: The cry goes up among those at the clinic
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: patients in other beds try to rise off the beds
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: otehrs back away
[Throol->Lazarus] 11:28 am: I appreciate that, but don't overdo it yourself - won't help you or anyone if you get burned out
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: even the nurses and medics take a step back
[monster87] 11:29 am: * blushes slightly * "Ah ya know John. He promised a nice adventure and I was looking for just that, so we kinda took off into the Black and I've had a lot of fun since"
[] 11:29 am: *Zack frowns* "I'm not going close to that thing"
[] 11:29 am: Unless this all happens before im actualy there..
[Lazarus->Throol] 11:29 am: Thank you. I never had any idea so many would want to be in the game
[] 11:29 am: "Has anybody else been in close contact with her?"
[Throol->Lazarus] 11:29 am: You run a fun game, plus there aren't many games now that allow you to play without a headset
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: Lets go with John, Boomer and Luke are off ship talking
[redwolffclaw] 11:30 am: *eyes widen* What is Dowd's syndrome?
[monster87] 11:30 am: (yeah less confusing being in one place at the same time)
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:30 am: The locals are on the ragged edge of panic
[->Lazarus] 11:30 am: What is that?
[] 11:30 am: Kk we have no idea whats going on in the ship then
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:30 am: unless a firm hand steps in there's going to be a stampede
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:30 am: what is dowd's syndrome?
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:30 am: stampede in or out?
[Lazarus->] 11:30 am: respitory infection
[Lazarus->] 11:31 am: sort of like a modern form of tuberculosis
[->Lazarus] 11:31 am: Okay
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:31 am: why would the run onto a plague ship? :-)
[Lazarus->Throol] 11:31 am: SO it seems, but thank you for saying so
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:31 am: PLAGUE? Great. Ok i will try to calm them down.
[] 11:31 am: "Always one with a silver tongue, that Baron.." A shake of his head, probably remembering some past experiences. "So what is it you do for him?"
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:32 am: I will roll int+disipline k?
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: On the ship, people pull further away from the woman
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: and the crowd gets ugly
[] 11:32 am: "So, uhm.. If you find any interesting patients except that one... Call for me."
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: off ship, john, luke, and boomer canhear a commotion starting
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:32 am: sure
[] 11:33 am: You can drop yer belongings off in any of the spare rooms
[redwolffclaw] 11:33 am: (Duster you LUNKHEAD! You dont shout about someone having the plague! :) )
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:33 am: I will spend 3 pp
[] 11:33 am: Looks like somethings going on inside the ship
[] 11:33 am: (Sheeesh)
[redwolffclaw] 11:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 11:33 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 2d6 (6,3 = 9) = 16


[redwolffclaw] 11:33 am: YES
[] 11:33 am: *Zack leaves the area, looks for the others*
[redwolffclaw] 11:34 am: Everyone! Please remain calm. This is a sterile medical ship. All is ok.
[] 11:34 am: I go check the commotion
[Throol->Lazarus] 11:34 am: It's also an unusually loyal group of players, they actually are here each week (kinda rare online, at least in the games I've been in, usually a lot of churn)
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: everyone one the ship roll Vitality + Vitality
[] 11:34 am: Do you guys want to get off me and let me do my job?
[] 11:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[] 11:34 am:

-> 2d6 (5,6 = 11)


[] 11:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[] 11:34 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d8 (6) = 14


[] 11:34 am: (Take that plague!)
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: Jo's voice barks across the rabble with a clarion tone the brooks no defiance
[redwolffclaw] 11:34 am: "Please leave in an orderly fasion"
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:35 am: they cant leave until checked
[redwolffclaw] 11:35 am: Nevermind.
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: both Zack and Frank, get on face masks quickly
[] 11:35 am: Already there
[redwolffclaw] 11:35 am: "Please stay calm and you will be cleared by our medical staff."
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:35 am: What is Dowd's syndrome?
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: and into proper gear and avoid the virus
[] 11:36 am: Plus whatever other protective gear we have
[monster87] 11:36 am: (sorry for the late respons) "I'm hired for fixing stuff, but I like to get a finger in most anything. There's little I can't do - but fighting and shotting pistols is the one thing I'm not in for - nobody should do that in my opinion"
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: Jo has to roll vit + vit
[redwolffclaw] 11:36 am: crap.
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:36 am: roll int + medical expertise or int + knowledge
[] 11:36 am: (What if Zack doesnt want to be around the guy with the plague >.< Even if he is a doctor.)
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: "First do no harm DOCTOR"
[redwolffclaw] 11:37 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 11:37 am:

-> 2d6 (3,4 = 7)


[redwolffclaw] 11:37 am: ok knowlege roll now.
[] 11:37 am: (Staying far away is not doing harm!)
[] 11:37 am: "I've been known to do a bit of repairing and tinkering in my days, myself.. but it's only to keep my flying." Luke picked back up his two rucksacks and begun walking towards the ship, albiet at a slower pace than John, courtesy of the leg. "You don't have to stay back to keep me company if there's you need to get done." He was being courtious, of course. Nobody likes to get left behind, but he wasn't going to go on about her staying behind if she neede to do something with the commotion.
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: As she was further away from the woman, and once one of the medicas hands her a mask, Jo is safe for so it seems
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: (CURING the sick is doing no harm)
[redwolffclaw] 11:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[redwolffclaw] 11:38 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (2) = 4


[] 11:38 am: Oi whats going on in there *walking up to the ship Yelling*
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:38 am: you have NO bloody idea
[redwolffclaw] 11:38 am: I stop the captain from entering
[] 11:38 am: *Zack goes to the captain* "We have a bit of an incedent here"
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: jo, frank and zack roll alertness + perception
[monster87] 11:38 am: "I'm sure it's something the doctors can handle. Let me show you your cabin. If they need me they'll use the comms"
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: ah never mind jo has taken action
[redwolffclaw] 11:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 11:39 am:

-> 2d6 (6,5 = 11)


[] 11:39 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)
[] 11:39 am:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d8 (5) = 9


[] 11:39 am: Well i stop when jo tells me and i stop Luke as well
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:39 am: from the panic that ensued... it is bad.
[Lazarus] 11:39 am: As luke, john and boomer go to board the ship, they are met by jo wearing a surgical mask
[redwolffclaw] 11:39 am: I whisper to the captain... Um something called Dowds
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:39 am: indeed
[Lazarus->Throol] 11:40 am: You are very right about that. Great much of gamers
[] 11:40 am: "Much appreciated." He paused as they were stopped. "Well, certainly nothing good can be had by walking towards where everyone else is hurrying away from, I figure." So he stayed put when he was stopped by the scarred woman he didn't know, and John.
[] 11:41 am: Uh okay but what was the commotion inside
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6;d6;d6;d6;d6)
[Lazarus] 11:41 am:

-> 1d6 (6)

-> 1d6 (3)

-> 1d6 (3)

-> 1d6 (5)

-> 1d6 (6)


[Lazarus] 11:41 am: The medics and nurses all with masks begin to separate the patients
[] 11:41 am: *Zack says to the captain* "I believe its lethal and spreads quite easily"
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: the panic seems to deflate
[redwolffclaw] 11:41 am: Whispers* "Apparently someone in there has something called Dowd's and it caused a temorary panic."
[redwolffclaw] 11:42 am: (Wooo! I am good)
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:42 am:

-> 2d6 (3,4 = 7)


[] 11:42 am: *Looks bewildered* Keep us updated dont let anyone out of there
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: The woman is quickly isolated in the ship's makeshift infrimary
[monster87] 11:42 am: "Well the crew's cabin's are this way, there shouldn't be any people or sickness there, so we can still go inside"
[redwolffclaw] 11:42 am: Will do cap
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: and once she's away fromt he others, the clinic begins to function again
[redwolffclaw] 11:43 am: (showing him to your cabin already boomer?)
[monster87] 11:43 am: (not mine lol)
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: fortunately the disease isn't difficult to cure and the ship has plenty of the vaccine on board
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: The entire crew has to be vacinated
[->Lazarus] 11:43 am: I tried to force "Dutchess" as a callsign on Gabel since he didn't have one.
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: as is everyone on the ship at the time
[Lazarus->] 11:44 am: hmmm, I can see the inside joke there
[Throol] 11:44 am: (Gotta go - dentist time!)
[] 11:44 am: Later
[->Lazarus] 11:44 am: He would have nothing of it.. so I had to settle with Baron.
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: However,thanks to the rapid reaction, the situation is under control quickly
[monster87] 11:44 am: (see ya)
[Lazarus] 11:44 am: (Later)
[Lazarus->Throol] 11:45 am: byee
[] 11:45 am: (After i get vaccinated im going to take Ray's body to the cemetary like i said i would and find a custodian)
[monster87] 11:45 am: (err I'm not sur who tells me I need a vaccin, but I'll respond to that)
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: The woman has to held for 24 hours to make sure the disease s no longer active, but other than that the crisis is over
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:46 am:

-> 1d6 (5)


[] 11:46 am: "Sounds good, this gear's pretty heavy all added up." Whomever offers him one, he'll take one. Passing on vaccines against fatal diseases are high on the list of foolish things. He'll then follow Boomer in the ship.
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: Zackis the one that shows up with the injector Boomer
[ak47] 11:46 am: (well i am heading out for work tyvm for leting me lurk)
[] 11:47 am: *Holds the injector* "You need to be a big girl now Boomer, this will sting a bit."
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: ak47 has left at 11:47 am+
[monster87] 11:47 am: "Zack, is that a vaccin? Do you know what kind of chemicals are going in there? Almost vaccins contain quicksilver, which is very poisonous, not to tell about the rest. I should know, I studied chemistry and you're NOT going to stick that needle into me"
[monster87] 11:48 am: (*Almost all*)
[redwolffclaw] 11:48 am: (I distract her by yelling) Hey Boomer!
[Lazarus->] 11:48 am: Considering what you DO allow to be stuck in you, why is this a problem? LOL
[redwolffclaw] 11:48 am: (stick her now while she is not looking!)
[] 11:48 am: *Zack is suprised* "I didnt know you studied che-... Oh!"
[monster87] 11:48 am: "Hi Jo" * keeps looking sternly at Zack *
[->Lazarus] 11:49 am: Hard to say :)
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: And it seems another crisis is averted
[Lazarus->] 11:49 am: just seemed like a good response to boomer
[] 11:49 am: *Just takes the needle without a fuss*
[redwolffclaw] 11:49 am: "Boomer, if he thinks it is worth sticking that needle into you you better listen. You may have studied chemistry but I am sure he knows what that disease will do to you is worse."
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: Throol has left at 11:49 am+
[] 11:50 am: "Look Boomer, you dont want to end up like the woman in the infirmary."
[monster87] 11:50 am: "Did she die? I think I'll take the risk. Chances that I'm infected are pretty slim and knowing that that poisonous vaccin will do to me, I'll pass
[] 11:51 am: "Besides, If you happen to get sick I'm the first one to get the blame. Not Bishop or the others..."
[] 11:51 am: *Just looks at boomer and sighs*
[redwolffclaw] 11:52 am: (ok fine. I will play on her niceness.) Jo, you can get others very sick if you catch it. Think of the children...
[monster87] 11:52 am: "You may sigh, but you people don't know how we poison and sicken our children with all these vaccins and how we vaccinate for everything while the body is perfectly capable of protecting itself
[redwolffclaw] 11:53 am: (LOL we both mentioned the children....hahahaha)
[] 11:53 am: *looks at Jo* "Boomer if you dont take this thing peacefully, Jo will have to hold you while I do this thing."
[redwolffclaw] 11:54 am: Gives puppy dog eyes. "The children boomer... the little kids."
[monster87] 11:54 am: "Isn't there something like choice here? If you are all vaccinated and I'm the only one to catch it and die, it's my problem right? Won't affect you, so it should be my choice
[monster87] 11:54 am: "Ah cut it off Jo" (you've probably never seen Boomer so serious about something)
[] 11:54 am: Booms *Looking seriously at her* If you catch it and spread it to other patients on my ship you are effectively killing them
[redwolffclaw] 11:54 am: Ok. I tried. (goes back to checking people in.)
[] 11:55 am: As far as i can tell anything thats as contagious as this will spread if only one person has it
[] 11:55 am: *Zack sits down defeated*
[Lazarus->] 11:55 am: relay to boomer: However, Dowd's is highly contagious. You saw how the people reacted, if you get sick, you could kill dozens of people. You have no choice.
[monster87] 11:55 am: "You've vaccinated all those other patients right? And i'll stick out of the way. Besides before we hit the next planet I'll be either dead or declared safe
[] 11:55 am: Luke just kind of... stands there... watching this whole thing play out, still not sure where his room is, and holding all of his gear.
[monster87] 11:56 am: or cured, which is as good as vaccination, or better even
[Lazarus->] 11:56 am: even you know tht if Boomer refuses to be vaccinated, she can't stay on the ship
[] 11:56 am: "You're being absurd." *Looks at captain* "Is she afraid of needles or something?"
[] 11:57 am: Booms i dont care if you might or might not have it if your afraid of needles tell me we can use gass to knock ya unconcious but ya taking that vaccination one way or another
[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: I remember lining up outside at like 5am... standing for like 6 hours waiting for that PoS H1N1 vaccination.
[] 11:57 am: And i dont want ya dying on the ship
[Lazarus->] 11:57 am: You can relay thisHowever, Dowd's is highly contagious. You saw how the people reacted, if you get sick, you could kill dozens of people. You have no choice.
[Lazarus->] 11:57 am: : got the T shirt too
[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: Yeah im getting to that
[Lazarus->] 11:57 am: didn't have to wait that long
[] 11:57 am: *Frank comes in at this point*
[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: "I stood in line for 6 hours at 5am and all I got was a lousy shot that made me sick."
[monster87] 11:57 am: "I'm not making this up because I'm afraid of needles! Do you want me to find you the scientific proof of this specific vaccin that it's pretty bad for your health?" * getting upset here *
[->Lazarus] 11:57 am: "And this shirt."
[] 11:58 am: Has Boomer had her vaccine yet?"
[] 11:58 am: "No"
[] 11:58 am: No she's refusing blatantly because of fear of needles
[] 11:58 am: (Way captain sees it)
[->Lazarus] 11:58 am: But did you get yours on a busy base? Lol
[monster87] 11:58 am: * stamps her foot * "I'm not afraid of Needles!"
[] 11:58 am: *Spins the injector around in his hand*
[monster87] 11:58 am: * goes to a computer screen * "I'll find the data for you"
[] 11:58 am: You are booms i can see right through you. come here
[] 11:59 am: *Sneak behind her?*
[monster87] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d12+1d4)
[monster87] 11:59 am:

-> 2d12 (2,6 = 8) + 1d4 (1) = 9


[] 11:59 am: Boomer, Dowd's is highly contagious. You saw how the people reacted, if you get sick, you could kill dozens of people. I'm not giving you a choice."
[Lazarus->] 11:59 am: nah and us CSM types get priority service
[] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d81d8)
[] 11:59 am:

-> 1d81 (5)


[monster87->Lazarus] 11:59 am: can I find records about something that I know where to look for?
[] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 11:59 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d8 (8) = 12


[] 11:59 am: Thats to grapple her if she resists
[->Lazarus] 11:59 am: I suppose you do.
[Lazarus->] 11:59 am: bein' all im PO tant and all
[] 11:59 am: Gentle though
[] 11:59 am: Gently*
[->Lazarus] 11:59 am: Was fucking COLD out too.. even in Georgia.
[] 12:00 pm: Just to prove she is infact afraid of needle
[monster87] 12:00 pm: (god) * I'm resisting pretty furiously *
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:00 pm: considering you are talking tin hat, black helicoptoor stuff, nothing that would count as proof
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:00 pm: you want conspiracy nut job stuff sure
[] 12:00 pm: *Zack slowly steps forward* "This is... uhh..."
[->Lazarus] 12:00 pm: Because even in Georgia it's cold if it's 5am and I think late October.
[] 12:00 pm: Calm down booms its just a prick
[] 12:00 pm: "Boomer. Please, trust me. There hasn't been mercury in vaccines for centuries. You have to let Zach give you the injection. For all our sakes, not just yours."
[] 12:01 pm: Doc cant you just give her some sedative
[Lazarus->] 12:01 pm: Got that t shirt too
[] 12:01 pm: "Feels really weird" *Tries to take a firm grip on her hand so he can properly give the injection*
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:01 pm: ;) well it's up to you to figure how it is in the Serenity world, but let's just go with that she's actually heard/saw scientific proof (wether it was fabricated or whatever Ill leave to you)
[monster87] 12:02 pm: what do I roll to resist with all my might xD
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:02 pm: she's welcome to believe what she likes
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: agility + unarmed
[monster87] 12:02 pm: "Argh captain! Just give me a chance to prove I'm right!"
[monster87] 12:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[monster87] 12:02 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (3) = 9


[] 12:02 pm: "Boomer, if you continue to resist, I will sedate you and give you the injection anyway. That is a promise."
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: (If it was just a prick Gabel, there wouldn't be a problem, we are talking needles!)
[] 12:03 pm: Booms calm down and let the doc's inject you *looks at Zack* Give her a sedative
[] 12:04 pm: *Zack frowns* "Right..."
[redwolffclaw] 12:04 pm: *tries to keep patients from seeing a crew member freak out*
[monster87] 12:04 pm: (is she able to escape?)
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: agility + unarmed to grapple
[] 12:04 pm: I already rolled grapple
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: or should tht be will + seduction?
[] 12:04 pm: Laz
[] 12:04 pm: *I block the entrance*
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: wait what sort of grapple are you trying to do?
[] 12:04 pm: "Bishop go get me some will ya?"
[] 12:05 pm: "Right away."
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: ok, since you are grappled, it str+ str for each of you john and boomer
[] 12:05 pm: Eh i dont know something to keep her calm
[] 12:05 pm: I did str str
[monster87] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d4)
[monster87] 12:05 pm:

-> 2d4 (4,4 = 8)


[monster87] 12:05 pm: w00t max
[] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d8 (6) = 12


[] 12:06 pm: "Boomer, there is still time to get through this with some of your dignity"
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: and boomer is simply unable to break free
[] 12:06 pm: I grab her waist and try hold her to try calm her down
[monster87] 12:06 pm: * seeing as she can't win this, she's going limp, almost crying * "You're mean Cap'n. Is there no free choice and reason on this ship..."
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: you could have injected her 20 times by now
[] 12:06 pm: *Frank returns with the sedative and a no-nonsense expression.*
[] 12:06 pm: Booms listen to me the doc's going to give you a sedative for your own good okay dont hate me for it *trying to be as gentle as possible*
[] 12:07 pm: "Hold her, Captain, please."
[] 12:07 pm: "I think that ship might have sailed a bit ago, mate." Was said simply.. he didn't know the doctor's name.. or anyone's besides Boomer and John, but he still felt compelled a bit to speak.
[] 12:07 pm: "She seems alright now"
[] 12:07 pm: *Finally he injects her*
[monster87] 12:07 pm: * Boomer is quitely sobbing and trying to get the crew to reason. To at least let her find proof, but it seems to be all in vain *
[] 12:07 pm: *Zack lets out a big sigh*
[monster87] 12:08 pm: * Then oblivion steals her *
[monster87] 12:08 pm: * ... *
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: (The mercury burns through Boomer's system. She feels a strangeness infuse her body as her skin takes on a metalic sheen)
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: (Oh wait, this isn't a Supers origin story)
[] 12:08 pm: "Is she really that afraid of needles, Captain?"
[] 12:09 pm: No idea first time i seen her like it
[->Lazarus] 12:09 pm: Just going to get the potatoes on
[Lazarus->] 12:09 pm: phobia
[] 12:09 pm: But anybody so insistant on not getting an injection for a deadly disease stands to reason she would be
[Lazarus->] 12:09 pm: Nothing on her charsheet says anything about phobias
[] 12:09 pm: *Throws the injector onto the ground* "OK thats the last gorram time I'm doing that thing"
[Lazarus->] 12:09 pm: ok
[Lazarus->] 12:10 pm: she does have superstitious, but nothing about conspiracy stuff
[->Lazarus] 12:10 pm: I got no idea but we cant have her not being vaccined
[Lazarus->] 12:10 pm: Indeed
[->Lazarus] 12:10 pm: So i took charge
[Lazarus->] 12:10 pm: she'd be a threat to herself and others
[->Lazarus] 12:10 pm: Like a good captain does
[->Lazarus] 12:10 pm: Although she probably going to hate me for it
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: The patients are rather dumbfounded by the freak show
[->Lazarus] 12:10 pm: Sigh
[->Lazarus] 12:10 pm: lol
[] 12:10 pm: *looks at boomer* "Someone probably should get her to her bed or something.."
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:10 pm: ;) let's say there's at least some vaccins that are indeed partly poisonous, but Boomer'll search the Cortex on the specific contents of this specific vaccin
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: but at least do not resist as the nurses and medics take care of the minor stuff
[] 12:11 pm: As is the newest crew member.
[] 12:11 pm: If i notice the patients im just going to give them the *What ya looking at evil eye*
[Lazarus->] 12:11 pm: she'llhave to get over it
[->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: Aye
[->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: But a fair bit of roleplay either way
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: the clinic is open for 10 hours before the last of the patients are seen
[] 12:12 pm: "If you give me some directions John, I will take her to her room, and then come back for my stuff." At least he was willing to get it out of public, hah.
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: The entire medical crew is dog tired at the end of the day
[Lazarus->] 12:12 pm: true
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: and 2 plot points to everyone for the Role Play there
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: After getting Boomer into her quarters
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: John has time to think about Ray's funeral
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:14 pm: I'm sure you can find stuff like that on the conspiracy website
[] 12:14 pm: I go see to the arrangements
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:14 pm: and given what Blue Sun did with the Pax, there may be some other experiments being done
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:14 pm: but Blue Sun is in deep kimchee over the Miranda broadcast too
[] 12:15 pm: *Zack probably wont be attending the funeral, wouldnt feel appropriate.*
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:15 pm: You can not find ANY scientific proof of vaccines having mercury or being poisonous
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:16 pm: I have a science kit with me, I'll devote the next trip to finding out exactly WHAT they put into me
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: walking over to the cemetary's funeral home, you find a kindly man thats takes in the story of Ray and knows the family plot
[] 12:16 pm: *Frank goes to check on the woman in the infimary*
[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: Having him interred will cost 50 Credits
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: Frank finds that she is responding well to the treatment, but is a little afraid to be in the room alone
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:17 pm: ok
[] 12:17 pm: Ugh i pay up
[] 12:17 pm: "Don't worry, ma'am, I'll stay with you."
[] 12:18 pm: "By the way, I don't think we were ever properly introduced, My name's Dr Bishop"
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: The man takes the money and says that they can be ready as early as tomorrow since no imbalming services are required
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: 'Angie, Angie Parker doctor"
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: "Sorry to cause so much fuss."
[] 12:19 pm: "Don't worry. You're out of danger now."
[] 12:19 pm: I thank the custodian and tell him i will see him tomorrow
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: "Thank you so much. The Buddha will bless you for this mission of mercy Doctor. Them as what lives on the Rim ain't got much and a doctor is just one of those things ya just can't afford out here. Not when it's between eatin' and doctorin'"
[redwolffclaw] 12:21 pm: Someone's got a girlfriend)
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: Killian did not give you a schedule on how long to stay on each planet or even where to go after Beylix
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: (I could REALLY mess with your heads and say she is a stunning redhead that makes your knees go weak every time she smiles)
[] 12:23 pm: (Weeeelll, now that she doesn't have a disease that'll kill the fuck out of you...)
[] 12:23 pm: (And I... Will always love you, ohh. I... Will always love you, ohh..)
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: lol
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: Unless someone wants to raid a warehouse or something, the evening will pass uneventfully
[] 12:24 pm: *does Cartman* Hah hah you guys
[] 12:24 pm: (Well now that you mention it....)
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: Cartman "Screw you guys, I'm going home)
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: The next morning....
[] 12:25 pm: But it's too far to walk
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: he cargo ramp lowers and there are more folk what needs doctorin'
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Not as many today, but lots more looky lous
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: ALex calls John. "Hey captain, got a wave for you and it's urgent"
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: you'll tell me when I'm back up xD
[] 12:27 pm: *Before going to the make shift infirmary and doing nothing, Zack goes to check up on boomer.*
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:27 pm: the sedative wore off after about an hour
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:27 pm: you are awake and as fiesty as you want to be
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:27 pm: I lock myself in my room with my science kit
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:28 pm: ok
[] 12:28 pm: (Where is she right now?)
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: Her cabin
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: Gabel?
[] 12:29 pm: (Oh, I guess I'll just hang around, wait if she comes out.)
[] 12:29 pm: Eh i go to alex
[monster87] 12:29 pm: (do you bang on the door Zack or just wait in front of a closed oor?)
[] 12:30 pm: (After waiting for a bit, he hesitantly knocks on the door)
[monster87] 12:30 pm: "Who is it?"
[] 12:31 pm: *knock knock knock* "Uhh.. It's Zack"
[monster87] 12:31 pm: "Go away Zack, you've done what you needed to do"
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: Alex says, you need to come up to the bridge captain. it's marked urgent.
[] 12:32 pm: "Yeah, what I NEEDED to do. It's good that you understand." *Zack sighs* "Well you sound like you're in ok shape I guess."
[monster87] 12:33 pm: "I'm cranky and I'm busy. And I feel thoroughly violated by you males. So leave me alone"
[] 12:33 pm: I go to the bridge
[redwolffclaw] 12:33 pm: ok guys I gotta get going. Need sleep.
[redwolffclaw] 12:34 pm: have fun. Maybe next time we should do small pox.
[redwolffclaw] 12:34 pm: that will get the crowd going. :P
[] 12:34 pm: Coming up behind Zack is the short man of Pacific/Asian descent, clad in a jumpsuit and aviators. "Didn't get to meet you the other day.. Luke Timms." He held out his hand.
[Lazarus->] 12:34 pm: You receive a one way wave and you are shocked to see it's from the one person you thought you'd never see again. Laura Zamora. She looks disheveled and reports: "I knew they were trouble and I don't have anyone else to turn to John. My little settlement is under attack. A group moved in a day ago with fancy promises for work on a new terraforming project and once they had everyone’s guard down, they swarmed over the town with stun clubs and were grabbing up people for Buddha knows what."
[] 12:35 pm: "Well, having to restrain you and forcibly vaccinating you wasnt really fun for me either." *Zack starts walking to the infirmary*
[Lazarus->] 12:35 pm: As she speaks, she snarls as she is interrupted by three burly attackers and goes down swinging in a sea of fists and stun batons. As the connection closes.
[] 12:35 pm: "Oh." *He stops*
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: Alex says. "Uh, It came open tag, so I've already seen it. sorry. I'll let you watch it here." Before he rises and leaves you alone.
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: (Later Red)
[->Lazarus] 12:35 pm: Son of a
[] 12:35 pm: "Zack" *as he shakes his hand*
[] 12:36 pm: "So, you're a friend of captains or something?"
[Lazarus->] 12:36 pm: (be careful what you wish for)
[] 12:37 pm: "Ship doctor, right? Or one of them, from the looks of it." He nodded at the question. "Yeah, Baron, or well.. the Captain and I served together on the I.A.V. Veronica, both saw the Battle of Sturges."
[] 12:38 pm: Tells alex to prepare for immediate take off
[] 12:38 pm: "Right.." "And yeah, I'm one of the doctors."
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: "I kinda figured captain, but even at hard burn we are 15 hours from Whittier where the message came fom."
[] 12:39 pm: Gorram it i dont care if you are 2000 miles from Whittier i want the ship taken there now *Captains in a fury*
[] 12:39 pm: "If you're here to see boomer... Well you probably shouldnt, since accordig to her she has been "violated by the males"."
[] 12:39 pm: *according
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: redwolffclaw has left at 12:39 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: Alex flinches. "On it in Skipper'
[] 12:40 pm: *On coms* Buckle your seatbelts were taking off this gorram rock i got personal business to attend to *The captain seems rather cold and dead in his tone*
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: There is some confusion as this announcement comes over the intercom
[] 12:41 pm: (I take it Frank has already seen Angie Parker back home?)
[] 12:41 pm: "Hell son, just gotta know how to talk to the woman, not that she should hate me either way." He looked up slightly, towards the nearest speaker. "Looks like today'll be a busy one." He'll then limp slightly out of Zack's way to let him get to what he needs to do.
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: (If you said you were escorting her home, I missed it)
[] 12:42 pm: (How else is he going to get some, Laz?)
[] 12:42 pm: *Zack frowns* "Oh great" *Smacks on boomers door* "You hear that? You probably should get ready incase something happens to the ship."
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: She is healthy enough in the morning to leave the ship. Best if she wears a mask for another 24 hours, but after that, she should be fine
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: (Well they WERE alonein the infirmary Mick)
[] 12:43 pm: Righty ho
[monster87] 12:43 pm: "You'll do fine without me"
[] 12:43 pm: (Fair enough.)
[] 12:43 pm: *Zack looks as he goes by* "Oh great... Another womanizer."
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: Boomer refuses to leave the cabin, but with everything functioning normal, ALex is able to get the engines started without her
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: The confused nurses and medics, begin finishing up the treatment of those patients they can help and escorting the others off the ship as quickly as they can
[] 12:44 pm: I already paid the man for the funeral
[] 12:44 pm: since i already deducted it
[] 12:45 pm: As if he was a womanizer, he just needed someone to help work on the death trap he was told he was going to be flying. If he had to have glass and scrap metal between him and the big empty, might as well make sure it's the least bit of a PoS he could make it. But that didn't matter. All he wanted to do was fly, explaining that to him wasn't worth the time. He did walk over to the door and knock gently. "You in there girl?"
[] 12:45 pm: *Storming down to see that the crew are ready to take off*
[monster87] 12:46 pm: "Yes"
[monster87] 12:46 pm: * still sounding grumpy and distracted *
[->Lazarus] 12:46 pm: Aye aye captain but im still going to roleplay it out
[Lazarus->] 12:46 pm: sure
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: Prepping the clinic for travel will take at least another 30 minutes as the gear has to be stowed
[] 12:48 pm: I go and see the custodian and tell him that something came up
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: PastMaster1987 has left at 12:48 pm+
[] 12:48 pm: And i wont be able to participate in ray's funeral
[] 12:48 pm: But i will be back to visit his grave
[] 12:48 pm: "You told me you were the ship's mechanic, want to help me work on that ship I'll be needing to fly? Don't need to talk to me or anyone else for it. Hell of a lot more interesting than secluding yourself to your room.."
[monster87] 12:49 pm: "I'm busy"
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: The man nods sagely. "I understand. We will take care of him well here."
[] 12:49 pm: *Zack gives an understanding look to Luke, then goes to find the captain*
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: by the time John gets back to the ship, the patients have been cleared off and the gear stowed for flight
[] 12:51 pm: (Oh, hes out. Disregard that then)
[] 12:51 pm: (I'll see him as he comes back.)
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: There are lots of questioning glances from the crew when he reboards the ship."
[] 12:51 pm: *Comes back to the ship*
[] 12:52 pm: "Now what is this captain, felt like attending the funeral was too much of a bore?" *Zack said, suprised more than anything else*
[] 12:52 pm: *Captain has a cold stern look on his face maybe from his military days*
[] 12:52 pm: *Blantantly ignores Zack*
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:53 pm: The chemical compsition you find in the vaccine matches the formula and there is nothing in it that looks harmful
[] 12:53 pm: Goes to the bridge
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:53 pm: like any drug there are potential side effects but nothing that could be remoted considered toxic
[] 12:53 pm: *Zack follows Captain, despite cold reception*
[] 12:53 pm: *Drops by Lukes room and tells him to get the derringer ready*
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: monster87 has left at 12:53 pm+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: monster87 has entered at 12:54 pm+
[] 12:54 pm: "You know, when its time for the next doctor to die, that being me, I give you a permission to shoot my body out of the airlock."
[monster87] 12:54 pm: * Let's out an audible sigh * "Pff at least they didn't inject anything toxic"
[] 12:54 pm: "You're going to make an old one legged war vet do it all himself, eh? Rough. Oh well, you know where I will be if you become less busy." He slung one of the rucksacks over his shoulder and wandered off to the hold, meeting John halfway there. "You got it, I will head there now, John."
[Lazarus->] 12:55 pm: Considering the fighter is inside a cargo contain, the only way to it in flight, is via EVA along the back of the ship and manually open the doors of the container
[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: Wait, what?
[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: Lol
[] 12:55 pm: Make sure she fits your style Tiny i might need her by the time is up
[Lazarus->] 12:55 pm: [Gabel] 12:53 pm: *Drops by Lukes room and tells him to get the derringer ready*
[] 12:55 pm: *Storms off to the bridge*
[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: Yes, I got that.
[Lazarus->] 12:55 pm: more diffiuclt than it looks
[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: But I am trying to picture how the storage looks.
[] 12:56 pm: *Zack still follows, very curious as to what is happening.*
[Lazarus->] 12:56 pm: standard 40' shipping container
[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: On the outside of the ship?
[Lazarus->] 12:56 pm: yes
[Lazarus->] 12:56 pm: on the back of the hull. fully exposed to vaccum
[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Ohhhh, see... I pictured them as like.. internal containers.. that had an opening to make the ramp to unload.
[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Not external.
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: ALex feeds power to the engines and the ship begins to lift
[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: The suits have like.. magnetic boots, right? LOL
[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Or maybe I could have gotten into it BEFORE Alex just powered up the engines?
[Lazarus->] 12:58 pm: It would be possible to build an umbilical to the container, add a motor to open the doors
[Lazarus->] 12:58 pm: you have time to do that, but someone will have to open the doors for you
[Lazarus->] 12:58 pm: unless you lash them open
[Lazarus->] 12:58 pm: and boots are magnetic
[->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: Would that be advisable?
[Lazarus->] 12:58 pm: It would be....interesting
[Lazarus->] 12:59 pm: You don't know how long to where you are going
[->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: And the container only opens from the outside?
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: The ship begins to climb and quickly breaks atmo
[Lazarus->] 12:59 pm: for now yes
[] 12:59 pm: *Coms* This is your captain speaking we must make an emergency drop at Whittier.
[->Lazarus] 1:00 pm: Well then...
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: everyone can toll int + knowledge to know where that is
[->Lazarus] 1:00 pm: I could lash it closed from the inside... using a piece of welding tape.
[] 1:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[] 1:00 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)


[->Lazarus] 1:00 pm: And then fusion torch that shit open!
[Lazarus->] 1:00 pm: yes, unlike the crossing the streams thing, I'm not sure if I'd be happy to be a part of it
[monster87] 1:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6)
[monster87] 1:00 pm:

-> 1d12 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6


[] 1:01 pm: *Zack standing right next to him* "Now why is that captain. Also why so grumpy? Or is it just so you can try something different?
[Lazarus->] 1:01 pm: yes you could spot weld the container open
[] 1:01 pm: *Coms* I want security personel armed and dangerous by the time we get there.
[] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)
[] 1:01 pm:

-> 1d10 (10)+ 1d6 (5) = 15


[->Lazarus] 1:01 pm: Alright, do I need a roll for that or anything?
[] 1:01 pm: (yeah baby.)
[Lazarus->] 1:02 pm: Whittier is part of the kaladasa system that you are in. Not all that far away. Mainly mining there.
[Lazarus->] 1:02 pm: No idea why the captain would want to go there
[Lazarus->] 1:03 pm: nah, that is pretty trivial to do, but you will need to roll agility -1 step even in your fighter suit + Mechanical Repairs
[] 1:04 pm: "Now my memory isint perfect, but from what I remember Whittier is mostly a mining planet. Wouldnt there be more patients on a more populated place?"
[] 1:04 pm: "Or is there another reason perhaps?"
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: gnostalgia has left at 1:04 pm+
[] 1:04 pm: Well, this was more or less why Luke was happy to drop his job shuttling VIP boringly. At least with John there was bound to be some interesting times. He made it into the container before they took off, and had to spot-weld the door open so he could actually open it up from the inside while in space. Thankfully he had his suit on.
[] 1:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[] 1:04 pm:

-> 2d8 (2,5 = 7)


[Lazarus->] 1:05 pm: easily done
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: As soon as clear of the planet's gravity well, Alex ignites Hard Burn
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: Risking getting his head bitten off. Alex briefly glances at Zack and then states flatly. "As I calculated captain. It will take 15 hours to get there."
[] 1:07 pm: *Grabs captains shoulder, shakes him a bit* "Hey, this silence isnt really filling me with confidence"
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: "And 15 hours of it is going to get pretty old pretty fast." Alex adds
[] 1:09 pm: (Would have replied earlier i forgot brb)
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: ok
[] 1:09 pm: Once he's got that done, Luke finishes stashing some gear into the fighter. A parasail, some survival geal, things he wouldn't need if shit went down in space, but if he was in atmo, it would be very handy. Also some welding tape, and patch tape went into pocket on his harness that was fitted over his pilot's space suit. Settling into the fighter's cockpit, he stashes an SMG with a vac case on it next to the seat, settling in and turning on the suit's comms as well as his squawkbox. The sound of
[] 1:10 pm: Zack its personal i recieved a message from an .... old aquaintance in trouble and i aint prone to lettin that aquaintance get killed.
[] 1:10 pm: Simple as that.
[] 1:11 pm: classical music, the kind from Earth that nobody listened to anymore filled his helmet, some real old band called The Clash. Most gave him a hard time for his taste in classical music, but he didn't let it bother him. He listened to it while flying and while working on his ship.
[->Lazarus] 1:11 pm: Hopefully the pre-flight checks are okay? Lol
[Lazarus->] 1:11 pm: int + mech maintenance
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: WYRD has left at 1:11 pm+
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:12 pm: Boomer's still locked in her room, wants that the captain comes to appologize, kinda expects it. In the meanwhile she's searching those scientific proofs she has seen as a student
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: Max_Writer has left at 1:12 pm+
[->Lazarus] 1:12 pm: Is it effected by my Born Behind The Wheel?
[] 1:12 pm: "What are we saving this "old aquaintance" from?" *Says Zack, with doubt covering his face*
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:12 pm: ok, however, given the captain's mood that you don't know about. Boomer's going to be in there a while
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:13 pm: np
[->Lazarus] 1:13 pm: Oh, no.. that's agility.
[Lazarus->] 1:13 pm: no, behind the wheel is only when flying
[] 1:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d8)
[] 1:13 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d8 (7) = 10


[] 1:13 pm: I got no idea Zack and thats why i told ya to arm yourselves if we getting into a mite bit of trouble we aint going in unprepared
[Lazarus->] 1:13 pm: You don't see anything blatantly wrong
[Lazarus->] 1:14 pm: the thing is a plumber's nightmare of left over parts
[Lazarus->] 1:14 pm: even the cannon is made from scratch
[->Lazarus] 1:14 pm: Lol, delightful.
[Lazarus->] 1:14 pm: it's fully loaded with 200 rounds though
[] 1:14 pm: "I see..." *Zack goes to get his pistol, deeply wishing he wont have to be firing it today.*
[->Lazarus] 1:14 pm: My eventual goal is to make the space version of an A-10...
[->Lazarus] 1:15 pm: Because what says "winning" like a 20mm cannon with a ship built around it?
[Lazarus->] 1:15 pm: might take some serious coin to make that happen, but it isn't impossible
[->Lazarus] 1:15 pm: Or rather, 20mm chain gun.
[->Lazarus] 1:15 pm: Oh, that's why I said eventual goal. I know I am nowhere NEAR able to afford that.
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: Unless someone wants to do soemthing, the ship flies on
[] 1:15 pm: nope
[] 1:15 pm: Im going to get working on some plans of my own
[->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: Im going to start working on defencible areas incase of the ship getting invaded
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: Just as predicted, 15 hours later, Alex drops the ship out of hard burn and makes a fast approach into Whittier's atmo
[->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: Basically defencible cover that can easily be swung up and down in the corridoor entrances
[->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: I just love the fact that music from our era, would be like... hardcore classical music to Serenity times.
[Lazarus->] 1:17 pm: ok, roll int + craft
[] 1:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 1:17 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d8 (4) = 9


[Lazarus->] 1:17 pm: you bet 2518, just over 500 years
[monster87] 1:17 pm: * nobody sees Boomer on this trip *
[Lazarus->] 1:17 pm: 1506, still early renaisannce
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: deaconabyss has entered at 1:17 pm+
[deaconabyss] 1:18 pm: (hey)
[Lazarus->] 1:18 pm: not even bach or those guys
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: (Howdy)
[->Lazarus] 1:18 pm: Yeah
[] 1:18 pm: (Hey deacon)
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: The ship comes in fast and Alex puts the ship down without any falre of fuss
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: "Your orders captain?" Alex asks
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: Hand has left at 1:20 pm+
[] 1:20 pm: Theres supposed to be a small settlement around here
[] 1:20 pm: But then theres small settlements everywhere
[] 1:20 pm: *Coms* Boomer get your tuckus up here need your noggin
[] 1:21 pm: Fifteen hours later, the cockpit already showed signs of Luke's personalization. Around the seat where he could find a surface suitable that wouldn't block vision, was a row of various different religious idols in miniature size, as well as a cigar holder for when they were back in atmo and this was over. Now he stood in his suit, waiting for an order to take off, his fusion torch in hand, ready to break the spot-welds he made so he could open up the container from the inside right before
[] 1:21 pm: hopping into the cockpit.
[monster87] 1:21 pm: * Comms * "Just orders and forcing people to do thing right cap'n? just like in the military?"
[monster87] 1:21 pm: (*things*)
[] 1:22 pm: *Coms* Have i ever ordered you to do that many things Booms and if this is about the whole injection hows about i treat you to a fancy meal one day.
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: Alex scans the area and finds an active terminal that matches the source of the wave sent earlier
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: The source is a small rance, maybe two dozen acres
[] 1:22 pm: Okay im going to have Luke detatch the derringer and fly with us in to the area
[monster87] 1:23 pm: * How about you promise me not to ever force me again? What you did was something you might have needed to do in the military, but I thought you were better than that now John, I really did *
[Lazarus->] 1:23 pm: okay, I'm a little fuzzy, I thought you welded the doors open
[] 1:24 pm: *Coms* You really want to make a scene over coms booms why you gotta hold it against me it was for your own good
[monster87] 1:24 pm: *Comms* "Yeah over comms cuz you can't come here and appologize personally"
[monster87] 1:25 pm: "I've been waiting for 15 hours
[] 1:25 pm: *Coms* Gorram it booms i got to much on my plate right now
[] 1:25 pm: *Storms off down to engineering*
[->Lazarus] 1:26 pm: Btw i did the craft thing mostly John's reasoning to dealing with situations keep himself busy
[Lazarus->] 1:26 pm: makes sense
[] 1:26 pm: *Enters engineering*
[->Lazarus] 1:26 pm: Oh, yes...
[Lazarus->] 1:26 pm: my understanding is you welded the doors open so you could just fly the fighter out
[Lazarus->] 1:26 pm: ok
[] 1:26 pm: Im going to take this in to PM as yall aint there
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: otay
[->Lazarus] 1:27 pm: I'm still a bit off from the whole start of it. I am still adapting to external storage. Haha
[->Lazarus] 1:27 pm: My mind's been fucked.
[Lazarus->] 1:27 pm: ok lol
[monster87] 1:27 pm: * packs a kit of supplies and heads to the ship's entrance, not knowin what exactly it is Cap'n wants done *
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: Deng Shihao, one of the medics finds Frank
[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: "Doctor Bishop, are we going to set up the clinic?
[] 1:28 pm: Right then, time to take off. Luke tries to pull her out gently, trying to get a feel for the ship he'd yet to fly.
[->Lazarus] 1:28 pm: Now, this is my first time flying, so I am not positive what I am supposed to roll and such.
[] 1:28 pm: "I don't know Deng. I'll go ask the Captain, see what he says."
[->Lazarus] 1:28 pm: So be gentle, hah.
[] 1:29 pm: "But I would get things ready, just in case."
[Lazarus->] 1:29 pm: ok, ship's agility, which gets a +2 step bonus because of behind the wheel + you plioting
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: "Okay Doctor. I will wait for your return before unloading the gear."
[] 1:30 pm: *Zack not knowing what is expected of him, starts lying on one of the infirmary beds*
[] 1:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d12+1d2)
[] 1:30 pm:

-> 2d12 (11,4 = 15) + 1d2 (1) = 16


[] 1:31 pm: *Frank goes to find the Captain*
[Lazarus->] 1:32 pm: ship's agility is d10, so you'd roll d12+d2+d12
[Lazarus->] 1:32 pm: The little ship rsponds very nicely, but it is skittish as hell
[] 1:33 pm: *Heads to the bridge*
[Lazarus->] 1:33 pm: as you fly over the ranch, you see a couple bodies lying in the open
[] 1:33 pm: "Do you know where the Captain is? I need to know whether he needs me to set up the clinic."
[->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: Fuuuuck
[->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: What's the name of the ship again?
[] 1:34 pm: (Who are you talking to?
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: "He went down to engineering to talk to Boomer" Alex replies
[] 1:34 pm: (ah)
[->Lazarus] 1:34 pm: Burning Angel?
[Lazarus->] 1:34 pm: lol, close, the Fire Angel
[] 1:34 pm: "Thanks"
[->Lazarus] 1:34 pm: That too.
[Lazarus->] 1:34 pm: the fighter doesn't have a name yet
[] 1:34 pm: *Goes down to Engineering*
[] 1:35 pm: "Captain, can I talk to a moment, please?"
[monster87] 1:35 pm: (we're actually at my door)
[monster87] 1:35 pm: (in a heated conversation with Booms in tears, or that's what you see this quickly)
[] 1:35 pm: "Tiny to Fire Angel, I have eyes on the ranch, I see multiple bodies down there on the ground.... This feels a bit like riding a horse that's having seizures."
[] 1:35 pm: (Okay)
[->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: Ballllllls
[->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: As a gamer, I don't want to tell you this...
[->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: But as a gamer, I must. Hah
[monster87] 1:36 pm: you heared the last statement from Boomer: "Well I'm still angry, but what do you
need me to do?"
[->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: A ship with no name is HORRIBLE luck.
[] 1:36 pm: *hangs back a little*
[] 1:36 pm: Im gonna need you to pinpoint any hidden messages my friend might have
left in the console she used can you do that for me booms
[Lazarus->] 1:37 pm: I know changing the name of a ship is considered bad luck
[->Lazarus] 1:37 pm: So because of my Superstitious Drawback, I need to take a -2 step to all attributes.
[->Lazarus] 1:37 pm: For however long you determine needed.
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: "Tiny, this is Alex. Roger. Fatalities on the compound. Fighter's a lump of gos se, I could have told you that."
[monster87] 1:37 pm: "Yeah I guess I can" * goes to a console *
[] 1:38 pm: Okay im going to get alex to land the ship near the town
[] 1:38 pm: I get my assault rilfe body armor and all that
[] 1:38 pm: Holster
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: ill roll int+hacking+comptech for that which the capn is asking
[Lazarus->] 1:39 pm: oooooo, fun
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: ?
[->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: Also grabbing both type of nades
[Lazarus->] 1:39 pm: ok
[->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: Hey, I play out my Drawbacks, even if it doesn't suit me. Lol
[->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: So not fun.
[->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: But needed.
[] 1:39 pm: "Captain, shall I get the clinic set up?"
[Lazarus->] 1:39 pm: fun for me
[] 1:39 pm: If there are survivors i dont see why not
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:40 pm: yes
[] 1:40 pm: But i fear the worst Frank
[monster87] 1:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d12+1d4)
[monster87] 1:40 pm:

-> 2d12 (1,10 = 11) + 1d4 (4) = 15


[] 1:40 pm: "Right ho."
[] 1:40 pm: "Not sure what that means Alex, but if it means fidgety motherfucker, then I am inclined to agree. I'll tame the thing yet, though." Luke looked out the cockpit to see if he could see anything else going on, keeping his eyes darting around behind those aviators, looking to make sure no ship snuck up, or there was an ambush on the ground.
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:40 pm: You don't find any hidden messages
[] 1:41 pm: *on coms* Take her in Alex land her near the town we need to check for survivors
[monster87] 1:41 pm: * Comms * "Cap'n? Can't find anything, searched it good. Anything else?"
[] 1:41 pm: *Goes back to see Deng and tell him what he knows*
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: Alex blinks. "You don't speak Chinese? It means it's a piece of crap."
[->Lazarus] 1:41 pm: But then John would drop anything for anybody if it was Alex or Boomer he would have done the same
[Lazarus->] 1:41 pm: probably
[->Lazarus] 1:41 pm: Although he would probably have acted differently when hearing about the news
[->Lazarus] 1:42 pm: Both Laura and John have a frigid past to say the least lol.
[] 1:42 pm: "I'm not certain what's happened, Deng but the Captain says we have fatalities on the ground. We're going to set up the clinic if there are any survivors."
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: "Okay doctor, we'll break out the gear.
[] 1:42 pm: "Tnanks"
[] 1:43 pm: *On coms* And i want you to be prepared if this is an ambush arm yourselves
[] 1:43 pm: "First thing I am doing when I am back aboard the ship is smoking a cigar, the second thing I am doing is naming this ship. Man shouldn't be in an unnamed ship, it's bad luck...." He was talking to himself, not on the com as the hand not on the yoke rubbed his pilot's suit where underneath his flight suit rest at least half a dozen necklaces, each bearing a different religious symbol.
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: deaconabyss has left at 1:43 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: So who all is going outside?
[] 1:43 pm: "Does that mean us, too Captain>"
[->Lazarus] 1:43 pm: Suppose it does mean that, hah.
[] 1:43 pm: Alex stays with the ship i take red with me outside to investigate
[Lazarus->] 1:43 pm: Gos se means shit
[] 1:43 pm: And boomer to check on the console
[] 1:43 pm: if its clear
[->Lazarus] 1:44 pm: My character has Slow Learner (Languages).
[] 1:44 pm: But only when i say its clear
[->Lazarus] 1:44 pm: So English is it for him.
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: On arriving at the homestead, the find the obvious signs of a fight to include dozens of spent shell casings, blood trails, and five bodies.
[Lazarus->] 1:44 pm: ok
[Lazarus->] 1:44 pm: I saw that
[Lazarus->] 1:45 pm: The dead are Laura’s older brother and four other settlers known to you.
[] 1:45 pm: *Captain Clenches his fists*
[] 1:45 pm: *Inspects the body*
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: It is a grim sight, with only the wind blowing across the ranch making any noise
[->Lazarus] 1:45 pm: Are there any others that might be alive ?
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: even the birds have fallen silent
[->Lazarus] 1:45 pm: Bout how fast is this thing in atmo, anyway?
[monster87] 1:45 pm: * I'm going to the bridge to see if I can be helpful *
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: FADE TO BLACK
[->Lazarus] 1:45 pm: Rough estimate.
[] 1:46 pm: What? No "Dark figures emerge from the horizon" or something?
[Lazarus->] 1:46 pm: speeds were never clearly to defined in the series or game
[] 1:46 pm: You have a pulp mind-set Lazarus, I'll give you that :)
[->Lazarus] 1:46 pm: Ah, fair enough.
[Lazarus->] 1:46 pm: I'm going to say a couple thousand miles an hour or whatever it takes to break orbit
[->Lazarus] 1:47 pm: In other words.. fast. Lol
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: "I cop to that Duster,
[Lazarus->] 1:47 pm: ah, but that could be a spoiler
[monster87] 1:47 pm: so how are we on XP this session?
[->Lazarus] 1:47 pm: Bastard
[->Lazarus] 1:47 pm: And your fades to blacks
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: Thank you all for the great role play
[->Lazarus] 1:48 pm: lol
[->Lazarus] 1:48 pm: Okay :)
[->Lazarus] 1:48 pm: Thanks again for a great session laz ill just say it here now right away
[monster87] 1:48 pm: yeah thanks for the nice session :)
[] 1:48 pm: Glad to
[] 1:48 pm: Thanks for Laz for great GM:ing
[monster87] 1:48 pm: I love to be able to roleplay and get the room for it
[monster87] 1:48 pm: but still have a flowing story
[->Lazarus] 1:48 pm: And an extra thank you for ... well putting her in i was not actualy expecting it
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: MatrexsVigil has left at 1:48 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: I'm going to say 4 XP for all the great RP
[->Lazarus] 1:49 pm: Me and booms had a righteous argument in her cabin in pm as well lol
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: those of you over 6 PP cn convert, so I have everyone earning 6 XP this run
[] 1:49 pm: Huzzah
[] 1:49 pm: 7 Exp for me
[monster87] 1:49 pm: yeah, im on 21
[] 1:49 pm: Im on 9 pp
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:49 pm: using 6 to take the knowledge to d6 I thought I already had
[] 1:50 pm: Which is actualy pretty damned strange for a change
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: I hok gabel
[] 1:50 pm: I think I'm going to buy a couple of new skills for Frank
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:50 pm: back to 15
[Lazarus->] 1:50 pm: bet that was fun
[] 1:50 pm: If I can?
[] 1:50 pm: NO!
[->Lazarus] 1:50 pm: It was fun to roleplay character hinderances as well
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: has left at 1:50 pm+
[] 1:51 pm: Buy performance and as a subskill freestyle rap
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: I thought you spent 2 xp gabel
[] 1:51 pm: Thats my suggestion
[] 1:51 pm: 2 exp ?
[] 1:51 pm: I hate rap music
[->Lazarus] 1:51 pm: But yeah, eventual goal to make the space/future version of the A-10.... at least in the sense of tough as shit with redundancies, and a ship built around a big gun.
[monster87] 1:51 pm: in or out of character xD
[] 1:51 pm: Yo, yo, I'
[] 1:51 pm: That's a pretty solid suggestion.
[] 1:52 pm: Both, monster
[] 1:52 pm: Ofcourse out of character
[] 1:52 pm: Write up some rhymes
[] 1:52 pm: Get some cooking skills, Duster.
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:53 pm: just say OK ;)
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: I mean you spent 2 pp earlier during your soliloqy with the Zephyr
[] 1:53 pm: i did but i gained 3 for mentioning Fox then i gained another 2 for roleplay
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:53 pm: ok, know d6
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:53 pm: 15 xp remain
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:53 pm: ok thx
[monster87] 1:53 pm: see ya guys
[] 1:53 pm: Later
[] 1:53 pm: That leaves me at 9
[] 1:54 pm: later rein
[] 1:54 pm: Thanks for the RP
[] 1:54 pm: Crafting and subskill macaroni art
[] 1:54 pm: cya
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: 6-2+3=7+2=9 net XP = 7
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: unless I missed something
[] 1:55 pm: Yeah thats what i said right ?
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: latr rein
[] 1:55 pm: [Gabel] 3:49 pm: 7 Exp for me
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: ok, seven I was cool with, it was the 9 I was fuzzy about
[] 1:55 pm: Oh i had 9 plot points
[->Lazarus] 1:55 pm: Can you tell me how much XP I've got? I've lost track :(
[] 1:55 pm: I said plot points
[] 1:55 pm: I need to take a showa
[] 1:55 pm: See ya.
[Lazarus->] 1:55 pm: I have you with 20 total
[] 1:55 pm: GTFO Skanky-Zeenix.
[] 1:55 pm: Bye Zee
[] 1:56 pm: later Z
[] 1:56 pm: Also Gabgab are you waiting if Narayan comes back?
[] 1:56 pm: Also, later.
[Lazarus->] 1:56 pm: might not have the bird for that
[] 1:56 pm: I will be here yes
[] 1:56 pm: kk
[Lazarus->] 1:56 pm: that's a lot of build on a frame that can't handle it
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: has left at 1:56 pm+
[->Lazarus] 1:56 pm: Cool. That means I can upgrade
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: latr Z
[->Lazarus] 1:56 pm: Hm?
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: too late, sigh, so many windows
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: the horor, the horror
[->Lazarus] 1:57 pm: We have like 3 people with Mechanical Engineering skills on the ship. Lol
[Lazarus->] 1:57 pm: I doubt you can build up a derringer that good
[] 1:57 pm: Well cant say i dont RP John to the letter although i wished i did see his funeral but now i guess i gotta visit his grave sometime
[Lazarus->] 1:57 pm: yeah, but you can only put so much onto an airframe
[->Lazarus] 1:57 pm: Fair enough.
[] 1:57 pm: If we dont get eaten by reavers...
[] 1:57 pm: Or worse
[Lazarus->] 1:57 pm: and this thing is only technically an airframe LOL
[] 1:57 pm: I dont get eaten by boomer
[] 1:57 pm: ffs
[Lazarus->] 1:57 pm: sure can
[->Lazarus] 1:58 pm: Well, if I made it for space only.. I could make it all kinds of beastly.
[Lazarus->] 1:58 pm: let me know what you like to buy
[Lazarus->] 1:58 pm: can't get too crazy, still has to fit in that container
[->Lazarus] 1:58 pm: But then that'd put us SOL when it came to being in atmo.
[->Lazarus] 1:58 pm: Yeah, that too.
[->Lazarus] 1:58 pm: I'll email you.
[Lazarus->] 1:58 pm: where'd the vaccine thing come from? Supersititious?
[Lazarus->] 1:58 pm: otay
[->Lazarus] 1:58 pm: And I'm going to be half an hour or so late for the next session
[Lazarus->] 1:59 pm: no worries then
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: monster87 has left at 1:59 pm+
[->Lazarus] 1:59 pm: I'm actually kind of amazed at the lack of small fighter love Serenity has.
[] 1:59 pm: Finally i get my old blue background back
[] 1:59 pm: Oh how i missed you sweetcheeks
[] 1:59 pm: Okay, I'm going back to the main chat room.
[->Lazarus] 1:59 pm: Most ships seem to be like 8+ crew ships... and only a couple on the lower end at that.
[Lazarus->] 2:00 pm: I can use the BSG stuff to plus up the serenity stuff which is razor thing
[Lazarus->] 2:00 pm: thin
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 25: Unwanted Company]: Sweeper has left at 2:00 pm+
[Lazarus->] 2:00 pm: see if you can google "Cortex Shipyards"
[->Lazarus] 2:00 pm: Ah, alright. So we'll have Boomer, AND a Viper pilot? Haha
[Lazarus->] 2:00 pm: BUTT loads of ships in that
[] 2:00 pm: Oh laz
[] 2:00 pm: Dont forget the log
[] 2:00 pm: And see ya there duster
[Lazarus->] 2:00 pm: you get a viper, I get to add a humanoid cylon
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: later duster
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: thanks gabel