Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:36 am+
[Lazarus] 9:36 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: Zeenix has entered at 9:39 am+
[General Chatter]: starjunky has entered at 9:52 am+
[General Chatter]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:01 am+
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: I created room "Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23"
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23] at 10:10 am+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: Dusterboy has entered at 10:10 am+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: starjunky has entered at 10:10 am+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: has entered at 10:10 am+
[] 10:11 am: Squeezes into the tight space that laz has created
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: The larger rooms cost more
[] 10:11 am: Alphonsius Pompernickle best name ever
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: Zeenix has entered at 10:11 am+
[starjunky] 10:14 am: ran into a toon named Craven Moorhead in Eve Online - made me chuckle
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: no telling what time monster will show, I do know red will be late, no idea about Mick
[] 10:15 am: I asked Rein on skype
[] 10:15 am: No response yet
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: since we do have a quorum, I shall go ahead and start the recap
[Dusterboy] 10:16 am: Okay
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23: A Nicer Shindig. GM - Lazarus, players Gabel, starjunky, Zeenix, and Dusterboy present, redwolffclaw, monster87, and TheMagicalMIck - MIA
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: after some delays and some serious drama, the crew were properly fitted for proper clothing and given a crash course in etiquette
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: During the fancy party, the crew met various members of Beaumonde society that Harvey Killian was courting for donations
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: John had a run in with Marko Platz
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: Zack met a stunning redhead that took an immediate shine to him
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: Frank ran into an old instructor
[] 10:20 am: Zack gets all the ladies
[] 10:20 am: Sly dog
[Dusterboy] 10:20 am: I think that should be Dr Sly Dog
[Lazarus] 10:20 am: boomer and jo talked shop about ships and such, but did have a bit of a run in with a staunch pro-Alliance type
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: Killian made a nice intro specch after everyone was seated for dinner
[Zeenix] 10:21 am: (makes it really hard to roleplay him, Being the polar opposite myself.)
[] 10:21 am: Some day i just want a chance at punching platz right in the monkeymakers
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: and had just called John to the mic to talk to the crowd
[Lazarus] 10:23 am: Take it away John...
[] 10:24 am: (This party needs more cowbell)
[] 10:24 am: (Sec just gonna type the proper thing in)
[Dusterboy] 10:24 am: *clang*
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: go for it
[] 10:26 am: Good day to you all i would like to thank mr.killian for throwing us all such a nice party as you all know we are trying to gather support for the struggles that go unchanged on the rim these days the reaver threat is real and mr.killian and myself have seen it ourselves. However that is only one of the many things that the people of the rim deal with on a day to day basis with this Neo Browncoats thing stirring up problems around the sectors people will be in dire need of simple aid such as
[] 10:26 am: Medical treatment food and the like.
[] 10:28 am: I know you have to tend to your own first and the like but since the war the situation changed for the worst for the rim and their settlers and if another war is brewing it will only get worse this is why i have taken mr.killians offer to help the ones who need our aid.
[] 10:29 am: But without the support of the good folk such as yourself such an endevour will be harder to achieve.
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: monster87 has entered at 10:30 am+
[monster87] 10:30 am: hi all, sorry im late
[monster87] 10:30 am: im not eaten by reavers, or am i?
[] 10:30 am: Anyway my speech is getting long and tiresome and ive always been a man of action not words so i will leave you with this and hope you enjoy the gathering mr.killian hosted for us thank you.
[Dusterboy] 10:31 am: (No, but your computer might be, monster :))
[] 10:32 am: Yeah i chained boomer up to a table and had a reaver slowly descend from the roof as torture.
[] 10:32 am: *John steps down from the podium unless questions are asked of him*
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: (not yet monster, they are still gnawing on Jo)
[Dusterboy] 10:33 am: ("Bonesss issss tassstyyyyyy. . . .")
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: There is a round of polite applause as Killian returns to the podium.
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: "Well folks, there you have it, the real words of a real hero. Now let's get to the fabulous food that you are really showed up for."
[Zeenix->Lazarus] 10:36 am: What was the womans name again
[Lazarus->Zeenix] 10:36 am: .
[Zeenix->Lazarus] 10:36 am: E something
[Lazarus->Zeenix] 10:36 am: Evelyn Rogers
[] 10:36 am: *Looks at Zack* So Zack who is your friend *looks at the woman* Names John Helios Iskellian nice to meet you *reaches with his hand to shake hers*
[Zeenix->Lazarus] 10:36 am: Right.
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: This is a chuckle that sweeps the room and more polite applause and killian takes his seat. At that point an armada of well cooreographed servers bring out the sumptious food of every kind.
[Zeenix] 10:37 am: "Evelyn this is Captain, Captain this is Evelyn Rogers"
[] 10:38 am: Good day to you Evelyn Rogers. *Before sitting down again*
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: "Why hello captain. Zack here has been so kind as to share his time with me. This...this party is all so much for the simple daughter of a ship's part dealer." She smiles and John gets a little fuzzy as the room seems to fade for a moment.
[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: You do know Mental Resistance also is meant to counter Seduction
[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: If shes trying to pull a quickie on me i should get to roll
[Lazarus->] 10:43 am: Doesn't mean you can't be swayed by a pretty girl, but if you want, go for it
[->Lazarus] 10:43 am: So Willpower+Resistance ?
[] 10:44 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d12)
[] 10:44 am:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d12 (1) = 6


[Lazarus] 10:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (3d12+d2)
[Lazarus] 10:45 am:

-> 3d12 (4,5,10 = 19) + 1d2 (2) = 21


[] 10:46 am: What the fuck
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: I warned you
[] 10:46 am: Fine i spend all 6 plot points as well if your going to do that.
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: as I said, the room goes fuzzy
[Lazarus] 10:46 am: you spend all 6 and you'd end up with a roll of 12 to no purpose
[] 10:47 am: No funny laz really
[Zeenix->Lazarus] 10:47 am: With those dice, those rolls. Damn.
[] 10:48 am: Not that it matters chat always blocks my dice rolls lets get on with it
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: Not sure what you want gabel, plot points spent after the roll are only worth one point each. You rolled a 6, you'd end up with a total of 12 and it wouldn't change the results of an extraordinary success on her part
[] 10:48 am: I know that but Who the fuck has a 3d12 ?
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: as I told Z last week, beware the Femme Fetal
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: fatal
[Dusterboy] 10:49 am: Fatale. . .
[Lazarus] 10:49 am: Perhaps I have said too much already
[] 10:50 am: No what i want to know is how does an npc roll 3 times
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: because I did not typo
[] 10:50 am: I thought it was Ability+Skill
[Lazarus] 10:50 am: this is this character's skill stat and traits
[Lazarus] 10:51 am: considering this was just hello, I suggest you keep your plot points and just accept that the room gets a littl fuzzy
[] 10:52 am: Thats not what bothers me
[] 10:52 am: What bothers me is what skill allows for a 3d12
[] 10:52 am: Thats just insane ammount of dice
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: an extraordinary high level of skill with traits specifically designed to maximize that skill
[] 10:53 am: Hmm so Allure+Talented+Seduction+ ergh jeesh
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: indeed
[] 10:53 am: fine lets get on with it i just wanted to know how to build my character to be overpowered !
[Lazarus] 10:54 am: ok
[] 10:54 am: :D
[Lazarus] 10:54 am: The food is of course finer than anything the crew has ever tasted Even Joh is impressed
[] 10:55 am: I dont touch much of the food
[] 10:55 am: Out of simple respect for the cause were trying to get money for thats all
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: the meal consists of five course and everyone is going to have to roll an average int+will to remember their etiquette training
[monster87] 10:56 am: I'm babbling a lot with all the people next to me, enjoying the food a lot, forgetting half the time to fully mind my proper manners
[] 10:56 am: Heres to not cockblocking me pnp chat
[monster87] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)
[monster87] 10:56 am:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d8 (7) = 16


[] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[] 10:56 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d10 (10) = 13


[Zeenix] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Zeenix] 10:56 am:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d8 (1) = 4


[starjunky] 10:56 am: *looks for opportunity to tell John what the Browncoat told him in a side convo*
[Zeenix] 10:56 am: (I guess someone is distracted)
[Dusterboy] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[Dusterboy] 10:56 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (4) = 7


[] 10:56 am: Btw laz im gonna ask a question to ya in pm answer when you can
[->Lazarus] 10:57 am: Okay so this is my gripe i did build John to be able to resist seduction and torture and the whims of others because of his stern nature
[->Lazarus] 10:57 am: As there are no Traits to Counter seduction my only alternatives would be to get Talented in mental ressistance is this correct ?
[Lazarus->] 10:58 am: However, you are still not even to big damn hero level and THIS NPC is min/maxed for this specific skill
[Lazarus->] 10:58 am: yes talneted mental resistence is possible
[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: I know that Laz im just saying for future reference im still new to the game i always feel like im fumbling around when i skill john up even if im 24 sessions in
[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: Dont get me wrong im not complaining or bitching although it might have seemed that way im fine with it i just wanted to know what can do something like that because it blew my mind lol
[Lazarus] 10:59 am: Zack is clearly distracted and can tell a soup spoon from a fondue fork at the moment
[Lazarus->] 11:00 am: imagine if she'd used plot points
[Lazarus] 11:00 am: (go for it Alex as you are the only person with that particular bit of knowledge)
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:01 am:

-> 1d6 (4)


[->Lazarus] 11:01 am: True but i just wanted to know ways of countering seduction because thats how i built john in the first place now that i finally got to use the skill it just wasnt enough lol
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: As the meal progresses, Evelyn does seem to gravitate more and more toward the captain
[->Lazarus] 11:02 am: And to be honest it seems there are more ways to Seduce then actualy Counter it if you count the fact people can add to seduction rolls with allure and talented as to counter it there is only talented and no trait for it.
[Lazarus->Zeenix] 11:02 am: at least you don't have to feel bad about squealing, you never really had a chance
[] 11:02 am: Gorram it i hate you
[monster87] 11:02 am: haha
[Zeenix->Lazarus] 11:02 am: Having another sucker is always good
[] 11:02 am: (Shoulda just fucking kept my mouth shut now lol)
[starjunky] 11:03 am: *John, apparrenlty General whats-her-face is planning some big Rebel move, I was told we should plan to be out of harm's way sometime soon, said we'ed be contacted discreetly beforehand
[Lazarus] 11:03 am: "Captain Iskellian, the life of a ship captain seems so exotic compared to mine, perhaps you could show me your ship before you depart on this amazing adventure of yours?"
[] 11:04 am: ....
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: She virtually purrs
[] 11:04 am: Did SJ just say what he just said
[] 11:04 am: Did Alex have a chance to tell me before the party so i know about this ?
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: (Kinda up to him if he just blurts it out)
[] 11:05 am: Well your welcome to tag along on the ship if you want to miss im sure we have time before we depart.
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: alex can roll int+covert
[starjunky] 11:05 am: ( nah, I find an opportunity to tell John privately. I just learned of this at this party also
[Lazarus] 11:05 am: ok no roll needed
[->Lazarus] 11:05 am: Your just punishing me for wanting a floosy arent ya
[starjunky] 11:06 am: kthx
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: (General Taylor-Leigh)
[Lazarus->] 11:07 am: not like I just invented this character, she did show up last session
[->Lazarus] 11:08 am: Im still putting talented into mental resistance if i get out of this alive lol
[Lazarus] 11:08 am: The dinner progresses smoothly and soon everything is cleared away
[] 11:09 am: And btw was there any information about this rebel move was it supposed to happen here ?
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:09 am: Im not getting the chance to sweet and cheerful someone into a donation ;)?
[] 11:09 am: Or was that the information you got
[starjunky] 11:09 am: no, guy was very cagey about details
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: Killian walks to the podium again. "Ladies and gentlemen, please stay as long as you like. The bar and dance floor will be open until dawn. Safe travels and please,please be generous with your donations."
[] 11:09 am: (Fuckity fuck)
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:09 am: you can now
[Lazarus->] 11:10 am: you are certainly welcome
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:10 am: can you initiate? I'm talking the whole evening and I'm smart enough to know we're out for donations, but smooth enough not to fish too straight
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: The party contines, with some patrons leaving early, but more than half staying to enjoy the music
[->Lazarus] 11:10 am: Ahh dont mind me laz im just trying to be funny when im not
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:11 am: ok
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: How long you all stay is up to you
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:11 am: From our crew I'm probably talking the most and the most likeable, and most likely to get donations :P
[] 11:11 am: Well im gonna take the time to mingle as i did not get the chance before the dinner
[] 11:12 am: If i see abigail i will go talk to her again
[monster87] 11:12 am: I'm apparently enjoying myself, getting a bit tipsy
[monster87] 11:12 am: But careful not to get drunk
[] 11:12 am: Im probably on my 4th - 5th Whiskey glass myself but i dont get intoxicated as easy
[Dusterboy] 11:13 am: ("Heavy Tolerance" Asset, huh?)
[Zeenix] 11:13 am: *Zack waits for the others, still being around Evelyn incase she didnt start going with the captain*
[] 11:13 am: (*Whistles*
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:13 am: ok
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:14 am: May I remind you that I have lightweight complication, so I probably felt tipsy after my first glass and haven't had more since, cuz I'm careful, but you may want to know
[] 11:14 am: (ah crap i forgot about Evelyn)
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: Boomer is charming as ever and has more than her fair share of suitors
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: many ask to dance, others ask to see her again
[monster87] 11:15 am: (I'm going to correct myself - but I've said last session that I was getting a bit tipsy even before dinner and it seems I've haven't had much more, at least as far as anyone noticed)
[monster87] 11:15 am: Ow I dance with them, I'm not that bad at it either
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: Evelyn on the other hand has not forgotten you, Zack forgotten she presses very close to the captain
[monster87] 11:15 am: Although I probably don't know most of the dances
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: and her touch is nothing short of electric
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: you can roll int+athletics boomer to pick up the dances on the fly
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:16 am: ok
[monster87] 11:16 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6)
[monster87] 11:16 am:

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d6 (2) = 3


[monster87] 11:16 am: I reroll that!
[monster87] 11:16 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6)
[monster87] 11:16 am:

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d6 (2) = 9


[Dusterboy] 11:17 am: Frank heads for the dance floor as well, figuring "Why not?"
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: ok boomer catches on quickly and is even more popular
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: you can roll as well frank, there are plenty of ladies
[] 11:18 am: So tell me about yourself Mrs Evelyn
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: As can anyone else wishing to dance
[monster87] 11:18 am: (I could probably become a companion, only a bit too innocent ;))
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: Evelyn fairly insists that John dance with her
[] 11:18 am: Fine okay lets do the dance
[Dusterboy] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Dusterboy] 11:18 am:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (2) = 5


[Lazarus] 11:19 am: Dr Bishop does not impress anyone with this hoofing skills
[] 11:19 am: Willpower+Performance or Int+Performance ?
[Zeenix] 11:19 am: *Zack after realized getting ditched, leaves the building for fresh air. Waiting for the rest outside.*
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: your roll John
[Zeenix] 11:19 am: *after realizing
[] 11:19 am: (Performance should also cover Dancing so)
[Dusterboy] 11:19 am: Those dance practises back at the Academy seem so long ago. . . :(
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: I'd still go with int+athletics as you don't know the dance and are learning by do
[] 11:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 11:20 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (4) = 9


[] 11:20 am: fine
[] 11:20 am: *Picks up Evelyn for a dance*
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: You do however impress Evelyn, who really wants to see your ship now
[starjunky] 11:21 am: *Alex keeps to himself, still pondering when to use Who vs Whom*
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: you are not sure which ship she means
[starjunky] 11:21 am: (afk a bit while I whip up some lunch )
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: Alex is welcome to join in the fun
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: Everyone, please roll one will+Persuade to make an impression on the donors
[] 11:22 am: Well as i said Mrs Evelyn once we return to the ship you are welcome to the tour.
[Zeenix] 11:23 am: (Does Zack need to?)
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:23 am: can't I use int+conversation?
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:23 am: and can I use sweet and cheerful?
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: "That would be wonderful Captain. Even though my father sells ship parts, he doesn't allow me to associate with spacers. He believes they are not proper for a lady or up to no good. You're not up to no go are you captain?"
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:24 am: yes
[] 11:24 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d12+1d2)
[] 11:24 am:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d12 (5)+ 1d2 (1) = 7


[] 11:24 am: ...
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: yes the entire crew, this is sort of a group impression
[monster87] 11:24 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d12)
[monster87] 11:24 am:

-> 2d12 (7,5 = 12)


[Zeenix] 11:24 am: (Right...)
[Zeenix] 11:25 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[Zeenix] 11:25 am:

-> 1d8 (7)


[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: Jage has left at 11:25 am+
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:25 am: ah and don't forget we'll need to make Friends in High Places in roleplay :)
[Dusterboy] 11:26 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[Dusterboy] 11:26 am:

-> 1d8 (7)


[] 11:26 am: Well Evelyn i dont get up to no good unless a situation forces my hand and i need to take action.
[monster87] 11:26 am: dont u guys have influence at all :)?
[Zeenix] 11:26 am: (777=Jackpot)
[Zeenix] 11:26 am: (Does Zack seem like a guy who does?)
[] 11:27 am: (pfft shut up rein i have plenty of influence alot of good it does me though lol)
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:27 am:

-> 2d6 (6,6 = 12)


[Lazarus] 11:27 am: nice roll for alex
[] 11:27 am: I mean come on even the guys with 0 Influence skills roll better then me
[monster87] 11:27 am: lol
[] 11:27 am: At least i got a crew that can roll i got that going for me :D
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: she gives you the doey eyes and fairly swoons. "A man of action is so attractive."
[Zeenix] 11:28 am: ( I actually have the straight shooter complication, incase it applies here.)
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: depends on if you believe in the mission Z
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:29 am: you'll need a few more shindigs, but sure
[] 11:29 am: What about you Mrs Evelyn tell me about yourself you mentioned your father sells ships parts are you here to donate to our cause then i take it.
[Zeenix] 11:29 am: (Believe in helping others? Not really, no.)
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: well, after fun is had by all...the party finally breaks up
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: john, you are going to have company
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: (not much of a doc)
[] 11:29 am: (Heres to hoping i dont end up naked on some planet)
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: "Yes, my father is off planet and and begged to atend. My life is rather loney here."
[] 11:30 am: Well im just going to try get Evelyn to open up and maybe tell me a little bit about herself
[Zeenix] 11:30 am: (He knows his trade, he just doesnt believe charity or helping bad people.)
[Zeenix] 11:30 am: *believe in charity
[Zeenix] 11:31 am: (Bad people being those who he doesnt like.)
[] 11:31 am: (So helping people with food and medical attention is considered bad by you)
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: ok
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: so the ride back to the ship in the limo is a bit awkward with Evelyn there, but she's so charming that everyone is put at ease
[Zeenix] 11:32 am: (not bad, It gives Zack a job afterall, but he wouldnt do it if he wasnt hired to.)
[] 11:33 am: (and we are hired to so the complication should not count for that at least)
[Zeenix] 11:33 am: (Yeah, well laz asked if he "believed" in the cause)
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: ok, you return to the ship
[Zeenix] 11:33 am: (Anyways...)
[] 11:34 am: Well i guess i better start showing Evelyn around..
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: She's fascinated by everything
[Zeenix] 11:35 am: *Zack stays silent for the trip, and after arriving, goes off to the infirmary*
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: but she's made it clear what's she's most fascinated by
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: and it's not the ship
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:36 am: Hey i am here. Can I get an invite down?
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: redwolffclaw has entered at 11:36 am+
[redwolffclaw] 11:36 am: (Hello everybody!)
[Lazarus] 11:36 am: hey red
[Zeenix] 11:36 am: (Hi)
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: party is over and everyone is heading back to the ship
[Dusterboy] 11:37 am: hi Red
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: John has made a friend
[Dusterboy] 11:37 am: (Looks likes he's made more than a "friend")
[redwolffclaw] 11:37 am: Anything exciting happen?
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: Nothing like the captain having to fight a duel or anything
[] 11:38 am: Oh fuck sake
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: (although it did cross my mind to have Atherton Wing at the party)
[redwolffclaw] 11:39 am: (That would be hillarious.
[] 11:39 am: Well its not like i have anything to resist her charms with im guessing i gotta go along with the flow reluctantly.
[redwolffclaw] 11:39 am: You totally could have made me your second.
[] 11:40 am: Yeah problem is john's to much like mal in that sense
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: (Take one for the team, how noble)
[Lazarus->] 11:40 am: ok, you get to her room and this woman is hot
[] 11:40 am: (Well crap i would say no but i know there will be no way to resist it)
[Lazarus->] 11:40 am: smoking hot
[Lazarus->] 11:40 am: soking hot curl your toes hot
[->Lazarus] 11:41 am: And a redhead to boot
[Lazarus->] 11:41 am: yes
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: Unless anyone has a warehouse they want to burn down. we can skip to the morning
[Zeenix] 11:42 am: (Sure)
[Dusterboy] 11:42 am: (*That pretty boy that Inara dissed and dismissed? I wonder how he's getting on?*)
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:42 am: I was gonna see if I could spend some of my xp. or do I have to wait till the end of the session now?
[] 11:42 am: Im already burning down a warehouse
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:42 am: yiou're telling me none of the guys is hitting enough on me to take me to some fancy mansion?
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:42 am: what do you want to buy?
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:42 am: Boomer would throughly enjoy that ;0
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:42 am: you didn't say you'd accept
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:42 am: I did say guys were after you
[Dusterboy] 11:43 am: (Platz isn't going to be pleased)
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:43 am: I was going to up my dodge from d8 to d10.
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:43 am: Ah miscommuncation. I'll flirt with them all, but stay at the party until late, eventually going with the one I like best and who's persistent :)
[Lazarus->] 11:43 am: however, you wake up in your bed with a splitting headhead, and you don't remember much of what happened after you got to your room
[Lazarus->] 11:43 am: Evelyn however is not there
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:43 am: ok
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:43 am: done
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:44 am: that still leaves you 20
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:44 am: ok
[->Lazarus] 11:44 am: Im gonna check my belongings
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:44 am: Sweet. And...
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:44 am: well, let's say you have one HELL of a time
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:44 am: of course Boomer doesn't like arrogance or people who boast about fighting and stuff. Actually anyone military or with weapons she'll not choose in the end
[Lazarus->] 11:44 am: nothing is missing
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:44 am: would I be able to up my swords or knives?
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:44 am: knives is d8 swords is d10
[->Lazarus] 11:44 am: Hmm kay
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:45 am: hehe yeah probably - I'm enjoying the whole party and the story around it a lot :)
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:45 am: want to eventually get automatic weapons but havent used any so cannot just go all rain man and learn it instantly
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:45 am: you could raise one or the other
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:46 am: Sweet. Knives to 10
[->Lazarus] 11:46 am: I would sweep the place for bugs and other equipment some nefarious person may have hidden but that would be metagaming so i put on my clothes half arsed and move out to see if she might be in the common room unless she left
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:46 am: guy is a handsome fop of little intelligence, but amazing stamina
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:46 am: and discipline to d6 if I can. Would leave me 4 xp.
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:46 am: ok, that leaves you 10
[Lazarus->] 11:47 am: she is gone
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:47 am: I figure I might as well spend now. Gonna save up for attributes next. Takes a fricken lot.
[] 11:47 am: *Stepts out his room half asleep and still groggy from last nights events* Starts moving to the common room
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: ok Morning!!
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:47 am: hehe nice
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: Update to last night, Boomer did not come back with you
[Dusterboy] 11:47 am: Oh aye?
[] 11:47 am: What
[Lazarus] 11:48 am: She does however arrive via limo in the morning, with a dopey grin
[->Lazarus] 11:48 am: Well i will go look her name up in the cortex
[redwolffclaw] 11:48 am: ..... I was hanging out with boomer. Do I know why she didnt come back?
[->Lazarus] 11:48 am: To see who she was
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:48 am: yes, attributes are expensive
[->Lazarus] 11:48 am: Mostly because John's Interested in who she is and never got much out of her
[Lazarus->] 11:48 am: no one is there under that name
[monster87] 11:48 am: In short I was flirting a lot, dancing with a lot of men and stayed late, even past when the others left, saying that I would find my way back
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:48 am: ok i raised dodge to d10, knives to d10 and discipline to d6. Leaves me with 4
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:49 am: she was busy getting her freak on
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:49 am: which i will save.
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:49 am: ok
[->Lazarus] 11:49 am: So wait she does not exist on the cortex at all ?
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:49 am: thank you much, you are a good and benevolent god
[->Lazarus] 11:49 am: Anyway i can make an extensive search to try find any information about her then ?
[Lazarus->] 11:49 am: not by that name
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:49 am: does this guy have a name ;)
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:49 am: well not sure about all that, but you are welcome
[->Lazarus] 11:50 am: Well okay so i just had my way with a woman i have no idea who's name is
[->Lazarus] 11:50 am: Er wait
[Zeenix] 11:50 am: *Zack wakes up, does the usual morning routine and goes to the infirmary*
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:50 am: Jamison Pierpont
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:50 am: maybe he's going to have a small but explosive relationship with me that'll get me introduced to some of the high society? :P
[->Lazarus] 11:50 am: A woman just had her way with me and used a fake name
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: monster87 has left at 11:50 am+
[Lazarus->] 11:50 am: well, thinking about it, you'e not sure if you did get to have your way
[] 11:50 am: *Comes back to the common room with a worried look on his face*
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: monster87 has entered at 11:51 am+
[->Lazarus] 11:51 am: Can i try recall what happened /
[redwolffclaw] 11:51 am: I would probably already be up. *Early riser*
[->Lazarus] 11:51 am: ?
[monster87] 11:51 am: sorry misclicked and the chat was gone
[Lazarus->] 11:51 am: sure int+will
[] 11:51 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10+1d4)
[] 11:51 am:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d10 (7)+ 1d4 (2) = 14


[->Lazarus] 11:51 am: I used 2 plot points
[->Lazarus] 11:51 am: Mostly because John never blacks out like that
[Lazarus->] 11:52 am: you remember a lot of petting, but after some serious kissing, the lights went out
[Lazarus->] 11:52 am: literally, you can't remember anything after that
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: backspace will do that do you sometimes
[->Lazarus] 11:52 am: I do have Heavy tolerance against poison
[redwolffclaw] 11:52 am: (If I see the capitain come in i will say Hi)
[->Lazarus] 11:53 am: So im guessing this is potent shit
[Lazarus->] 11:53 am: let's say tailor made
[->Lazarus] 11:53 am: Can i deduce ive been drugged ?
[starjunky] 11:53 am: (bk)
[Lazarus->] 11:54 am: with your intuition, that is a reasonable assumption
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: captain seems late to rise
[->Lazarus] 11:54 am: Do i need to roll or can i make that assumption with the clues i have now
[Lazarus->] 11:54 am: no, you could figure that out
[] 11:54 am: *Steps out of his room groggy*
[monster87] 11:54 am: * Coming out of the limo into the mess * "Good morning guys"
[] 11:55 am: Ugh ive been drugged anyone see that woman
[monster87] 11:55 am: * worried expression * "Are you OK captain? What happened?"
[redwolffclaw] 11:55 am: (Did we see her?)
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: the captain's and Boomer's appearance happen at almost the same time
[] 11:55 am: *Still a bit shakey from comming out his room* Walks and tries to find somone
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: you conduct a sweep of the ship, but she's not aboard
[Dusterboy] 11:56 am: Of course not
[] 11:56 am: Gorram woman Evelyn her name was tried to find her on the cortex she aint there
[] 11:56 am: Nothings missing from my cabin though
[monster87] 11:57 am: I can try to find her if you'd like me to
[] 11:57 am: Damn feline got the drop on me
[] 11:58 am: Said her name was Evelyn Rogers Zack was that was the name she gave you right
[redwolffclaw] 11:58 am: "Never trust a beautiful woman you just met captain..."
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: you can roll boomer
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: int+hacking
[monster87] 11:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d12)
[monster87] 11:58 am:

-> 2d12 (6,12 = 18)


[Zeenix] 11:58 am: (I'm not in the common room)
[] 11:58 am: Hey she pulled one over on me i aint prone to the wiles of beautiful women it was unnatural i tell you
[monster87] 11:59 am: "You're a man after all Cap'n "
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: you can find no record of a woman fitting the description of the woman you met last night
[monster87] 11:59 am: also not with a few plot point ;)?
[] 12:00 pm: Coulda swore after she kissed me i blacked out or something musta been drugged or something.
[Lazarus->] 12:00 pm: her will was d12, seduction was d12+d6 (no typo that) plus talented and alluring, add four steps to d12+d6 and you get 2d12+d2 and will d12 for 3d12+d2, without using plot points
[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: both zack and frank can roll int+diagnosis
[->Lazarus] 12:01 pm: Major or minor allure ?
[Zeenix] 12:01 pm: (Okay, I guess)
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: has left at 12:01 pm+
[] 12:01 pm: Get the d oc
[Lazarus->] 12:01 pm: both talented and allure were major
[->Lazarus] 12:01 pm: Pfft i totally want Major allure so i can counter Seduce people next time
[Zeenix] 12:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10)
[Zeenix] 12:01 pm:

-> 1d10 (9)


[Dusterboy] 12:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d8)
[Dusterboy] 12:02 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (2) = 9


[->Lazarus] 12:02 pm: Well i went along with it because i saw no possible way to get out of it
[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:02 pm: sounds like a good night kiss
[redwolffclaw] 12:02 pm: i wanna try too
[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:02 pm: drugs applied to lips
[redwolffclaw] 12:02 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d2)
[redwolffclaw] 12:02 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d2 (1) = 2


[redwolffclaw] 12:02 pm: WOW i am awesome!
[->Lazarus] 12:02 pm: Tbh with the luck of my rolls even if i do have a d10+d12 to resist she woulda swooped me anyway=/
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: SHE WAS A WITCH!!!!
[redwolffclaw] 12:03 pm: (He has the plague! Everyone run it is deadly contagious)
[redwolffclaw] 12:03 pm: (kidding.
[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: (She might turn all of you into newts)
[redwolffclaw] 12:03 pm: (I would be more like, he was lying)
[] 12:04 pm: Gorram woman got the drop on me *Captain looks rather unamused as he is not prone to break easily*
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: Unless you have something else you wish to do, the supplies and the rest of the medical crew start arriving
[] 12:04 pm: Well im going to have the crew search the ship incase the woman did something
[] 12:04 pm: All to fishy for a woman to just drug me and leave
[Zeenix] 12:04 pm: *Zack arrives to the commonroom after hearing the calls.*
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:04 pm: sounds like a good night kiss
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:04 pm: drugs applied to lips
[monster87] 12:04 pm: Yeah I'll check the systems
[monster87] 12:05 pm: How long do we have on this planet left?
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: I figure she pulled a "Sffron"
[monster87] 12:05 pm: (what planet is this again?)
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Beaumonde
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: and you leave tomorrow
[] 12:05 pm: Basically check if anything has been planted or anything has been changed inside or outside
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:05 pm: did you reply on the relationship thing? I must've missed it when I closed the chat by accident
[] 12:05 pm: Anything thats not supposed to be on the ship
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: /me arches eyebrow
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: Warning ! Only IRC subset can be used (Type /? or /help for list of IRC commands)
[starjunky] 12:05 pm: (brb, wife aggro )
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:05 pm: hmmm arches eyebrow
[Dusterboy] 12:05 pm: Frank says: "More likely a spy. . . . my best guess it was some kind of contact drug on the lips. Ahhhh. . . . how well did you kiss her, captain?"
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:06 pm: I guess so as it closes PMs
[] 12:06 pm: The hell should i know Frank i cant remember a gorram thing
[Zeenix] 12:06 pm: *Zacks eyes open wide* "Huh..."
[Dusterboy] 12:07 pm: "Okay. . . . well, I don't think there's any damage done. Physically, anyway."
[] 12:07 pm: I shoulda been more resilient if she was a spy then theres something on this ship that she might have planted i want it sweeped right away
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:08 pm: I figure "Evelyn" was a plant send by party or parties unknown.
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:08 pm: always a possibility
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 12:08 pm: You want me to roll alertnes perception for searching the ship for stuff that is wrong?
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:08 pm: what was the question about relatioonships?
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 12:09 pm: sure
[redwolffclaw] 12:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 12:09 pm:

-> 2d6 (4,6 = 10)


[] 12:10 pm: Gorram woman getting the drop on me *You can obviously tell the captains pissed and concerned*
[Zeenix] 12:10 pm: *Zack turns to the captain* "I'm kinda relieved actually"
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: straight int+tech eng and anothe for int+mech to chaeck the ship. no repairs
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 12:10 pm: you do not find anything
[Dusterboy] 12:10 pm: "Well, captain, I don't think you can blame yourself too much. She was obviously a professional. I saw how she affected you - and Zach, too."
[] 12:11 pm: *Points his finger at Zack* Dont you dare say another damn Word Zack you found that infernal woman
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: Well I suggested that maybe that man wants to see me more often and that could be an entrance into 'high society', although we'll have to see what the relationship will lead to as Boomer prefers the Fire Angel and it's crew
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: k
[monster87] 12:11 pm: * checking computer systems and logs *
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: The two nurses and three medics arrive about a half an hour before the hover trucks with the medical supplies
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:12 pm: Certainly an option
[] 12:12 pm: You dont understand Frank ive had training to resist this sort of thing i aint taking this lightly if i find her again we gonna have words...
[Zeenix] 12:12 pm: *a smile appears on Zacks face* "Hmm? You seem mad captain."
[] 12:12 pm: *John is all huffed up about it*
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:13 pm: however, being a bit of a dandy, he may just consider you another conquest
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: Shortly after the supplies arrive, Killian arrives
[->Lazarus] 12:13 pm: And now to roleplay a little of the captains backstory into the game
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Or she could be working for Platz. . .
[] 12:14 pm: Your gorram right im mad she cant just show up after 20 odd years and try to shoot my gorram face off for no gorram reason...
[Zeenix] 12:14 pm: "All I did was trying to have a good time at the party, you were the one who brought him aboard."
[Lazarus->] 12:14 pm: ok
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:15 pm: shrugs** could is, could ain't
[Dusterboy] 12:15 pm: "'Her', surely?"
[Zeenix] 12:15 pm: "Atleast now I dont have a grudge with you, her being a spy and all."
[->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: Captains probably still angry at Laura for shooting at him figured his emotions might come into play
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: well one of the other suitors then. Must've been interesting and Intelligent people, right ;)? Would be fun if Boomer gets into high society. I'm even willing to spend some plot points on making something happen ;)
[Lazarus->] 12:15 pm: makes sense
[->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: But Mispoke about it because its nothing to do with this situation
[] 12:15 pm: *After you hear that you see the captain realize what he just said* I mean that woman cant just show up and pull a fast one like that it aint right i tell ya
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:15 pm: yes, there is certainly an *in*
[Dusterboy] 12:15 pm: "If you will excuse me, Captain, I'm going to help get the supplies stowed away."
[Zeenix] 12:16 pm: "Though, I do feel tricked too, to a lesser extent."
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:16 pm: Hmmmm
[redwolffclaw] 12:16 pm: (Tell me I return just in time for the Him comment)
[] 12:16 pm: Monster did you roll for int+tech int+mech ?
[monster87] 12:17 pm: no, laz didn't ask me
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: Morning John, glad to see you're rready for the cargo. I've done some thinking and your first stop on the Red Cross Express will be Beylix."
[monster87] 12:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6)
[monster87] 12:17 pm:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d6 (5) = 8


[] 12:17 pm: [Lazarus] 7:10 pm: straight int+tech eng and anothe for int+mech to chaeck the ship. no repairs
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: [Lazarus] 12:10 pm: straight int+tech eng and anothe for int+mech to chaeck the ship. no repairs
[] 12:18 pm: (Btw i thought everybody was present when i was talking to zack)
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)


[redwolffclaw] 12:18 pm: (I went off to check the ship like you said) Captain, I could not find anything amiss
[] 12:19 pm: (Thats before i said that im trying to RP stuff but things are moving to fast)
[Zeenix] 12:19 pm: "Anyways, Theres nothing for a sucker like me to do right now, right?"
[] 12:19 pm: (So it comes to late)
[monster87] 12:19 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6)
[monster87] 12:19 pm:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d6 (4) = 9


[redwolffclaw] 12:19 pm: (Oh sorry)
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:19 pm: you do not find anything
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:20 pm: ship seems to be in very good condition for her age
[] 12:20 pm: (lol not your fault)
[monster87] 12:20 pm: "Can't find anything wrong with the system, all seems to be in order. She's pretty healthy at the moment" * the latter not without pride *
[] 12:20 pm: im going to turn around and question why Beylix
[Zeenix] 12:21 pm: "The other doc can dance around with the medics"
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: "Beylix is only a bit over 24 hours out, but is on the wrong side of the tracks health care wise."
[] 12:21 pm: (Wasnt Ray's body in Beylix ?)
[] 12:21 pm: (Er his homeworld)
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: "It's a good first test and you won't have to be too far to hightail it back if something goes south as you spacers like to say."
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: (Indeed)
[] 12:22 pm: (Ah thats good i wanted to bury him)
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: has left at 12:22 pm+
[] 12:22 pm: Ahh thats good i have a good man i need to bury in Beylix
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: "Oh my, I didn't know."
[] 12:22 pm: He died defending us so its the least i can do while im there
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: "My condolences."
[] 12:22 pm: No problem Mr.Killian
[] 12:22 pm: Well i guess this is goodbye for now
[->Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Btw did we manage to get ahold of any Derringers ?
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Your departure will be a news event, so expect media to cover you leaving."
[Lazarus->] 12:23 pm: no one tried
[Lazarus->] 12:23 pm: or to find missiles to reload your gremlin
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:23 pm: I realise that it's funny this is on Beaumonde, cuz I already have contacts there according to my history.
[->Lazarus] 12:23 pm: I was under the impression Mr.Killian was making arrangements so i did not bother
[->Lazarus] 12:24 pm: If i had known we only had 1 day after the party i would have done it before
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:24 pm: I imagine myself as Neo from the Matrix when I lived on Beaumonde
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:24 pm: but not high places types
[->Lazarus] 12:24 pm: But i was busy dealing with shit from the dandy
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:24 pm: at the start of the movie then
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: nah not high places, those are new for me
[Lazarus->] 12:25 pm: you do have a day, you can get busy
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: but still funny it's the same planet
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:25 pm: makes since, you did start here
[->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Its easy to get sidetracked and forget stuff when your trying to fix other peoples messes
[->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Well thats what i do then
[->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Also make sure Mr.Killian pays us our half
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: "I'll get out of your way folks. I know you've got much to do."
[redwolffclaw] 12:26 pm: Nice to see you again Mr. Killian
[] 12:26 pm: alex will it a good departure im sure
[Lazarus->] 12:26 pm: this is really more of a salary sort of thing
[->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: I thought he was paying us half up front
[->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: For this month
[->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: You agreed to that
[starjunky] 12:26 pm: "yeah, I'll but our best foot forward Cap'n
[starjunky] 12:26 pm: put*
[Lazarus->] 12:27 pm: ok, but after that, it's salary
[->Lazarus] 12:27 pm: Because thats the money were using for food upgrades and ship supplies
[->Lazarus] 12:27 pm: How much was it ?
[->Lazarus] 12:27 pm: 2500 per month so half of that ?
[redwolffclaw] 12:27 pm: (Looks at the capitain) "Does he always take off in the ship Butt foreward? *Kidding*
[monster87] 12:27 pm: "Departure so soon.. I realise I actually like this planet. It's been kindof a home for some time.."
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: BioHazzard has left at 12:27 pm+
[redwolffclaw] 12:28 pm: I almost got killed twice. I am not sad to go
[Lazarus->] 12:28 pm: 2,300
[->Lazarus] 12:28 pm: Ah okay 2.3k
[Zeenix] 12:28 pm: *sighs* "I think it'll be good to be back in space again."
[] 12:28 pm: Well i gotta go see if i cant get us some armor plating a derringer and maybe some ammo for our gremlin
[] 12:29 pm: As we agreed mr.Killina you forwarded us half of our months pay so we can do this am i correct
[] 12:29 pm: Killian*
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: "Oh and before I leave. Here is the advance you asked for." Killian hands over a voucher for one half of the first mont's salary.
[Zeenix] 12:29 pm: "Captain... Once we get taking off out of the way I'd like to share a few words."
[Zeenix] 12:30 pm: *Zack leaves the room*
[] 12:30 pm: Zack your always welcome to share words *captain seems to have gone back to his sterner type of attitude*
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:30 pm: I missed 2 sessions on Beaumonde, but did we get a chance to shop here? If possible I've restocked on spare parts and stuff we might need
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: "i've got to get back to my office. the Donations are literally pouring in. You all made a fabulous impression. Thank you."
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: gnostalgia has left at 12:31 pm+
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:31 pm: that's what you did first when you can jo had to run from the thugs
[monster87] 12:31 pm: "That's great Mr. Killian. Lot's of luck with that"
[] 12:31 pm: Well im gonna go out and look for some scrap yards and take boomer with me get equipment and stuff
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: ok, the cargo is going to fill two of the containers completely
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:31 pm: ah gabel is starting about it:P
[monster87] 12:32 pm: "We're going shopping Cap'n?" * her face lights up and she goes to the captain and sticks an arm through his * "This'll be fun!
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: the medical gear, beds and diagnostic gear that will turn the main cargo bay into a clinic fill up the entire bay.
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: that leaves you the one container empty
[redwolffclaw] 12:32 pm: Did you want me to come with you two in case there is trouble? Or would you like me to stay with the ship?
[] 12:33 pm: Stick with us Jo maybe you can scare off the gorram women who come trying to wile their way into my head.
[] 12:33 pm: you two*
[redwolffclaw] 12:33 pm: *Glares* Is that an ugly joke?
[Zeenix] 12:33 pm: *Zack looks for Bishop and the other medics*
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10+d6)
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm:

-> 2d10 (5,4 = 9) + 1d6 (6) = 15


[] 12:34 pm: *chuckles* No but having a woman in each arm is enough to deteer any other woman who might be looking for trouble
[monster87] 12:34 pm: * negates the bad remark and sticks an arm through Jo's * "Aww how fun, the three of us"
[Dusterboy] 12:34 pm: *Bishop waves him over*
[redwolffclaw] 12:34 pm: "Just messing with you cap:
[Zeenix] 12:35 pm: "So how are they? Do they seem any good?"
[Zeenix] 12:36 pm: *Zack says this regardless if they are present*
[->Lazarus] 12:36 pm: So im going to try find a derringer or upgrades for the shuttles
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:36 pm: You selected them personally
[Lazarus->] 12:36 pm: no missiles?
[->Lazarus] 12:36 pm: And missiles
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:37 pm: Okay
[Dusterboy] 12:37 pm: "They are good. I selected them myseff. Mr Killian gave me a free hand."
[Lazarus->] 12:37 pm: ok, to save time. int + streetwise, any of you that go
[] 12:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 12:37 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d8 (8) = 15


[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:37 pm: But I can't come up with names for them. Have you got that covered?"
[] 12:37 pm: Jo Booms roll int+streetwise
[->Lazarus] 12:37 pm: And wow im astonished i almost maxed both the dice
[Zeenix] 12:38 pm: "In that case, according to my logic you're responsible for them."
[->Lazarus] 12:38 pm: Must be a first time for everything
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:38 pm: I can ad lib some names if you need them
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:38 pm: Thanks
[Lazarus->] 12:38 pm: you find the missiles with no problems and get a lead on a guy who knows a guy for a derringer
[Zeenix] 12:38 pm: "Anyways I have only one thing to say to you. Break or abuse any of my equippement and I'll drug you and throw you out of the airlock."
[->Lazarus] 12:38 pm: Okay i go find that guy
[Dusterboy] 12:38 pm: "Very well."
[redwolffclaw] 12:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[redwolffclaw] 12:38 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (2) = 7


[monster87] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)
[monster87] 12:39 pm:

-> 1d12 (2)+ 1d8 (3) = 5


[monster87] 12:39 pm: wow reroll that
[monster87] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)
[monster87] 12:39 pm:

-> 1d12 (10)+ 1d8 (7) = 17


[] 12:39 pm: Dont bother
[monster87] 12:39 pm: better
[Zeenix] 12:39 pm: *To the recruits obviously*
[Dusterboy] 12:39 pm: *obviously"
[Zeenix] 12:40 pm: (I guess the threats apply to all who feel guilty...)
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:40 pm: Jedidia Wilkes Nancy Ling Jack Fisher Deng Shihao Jennifer Howe
[->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: And buy the missiles before i do obviously
[->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: Well no actualy it wont matter what order i do it in
[Lazarus->] 12:41 pm: hang on, gotta actually pay for the missiles
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: Okay. THanks
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: I figure the nurses are women and the medics are men.
[Zeenix] 12:42 pm: "Anyways, look for this guy *points to bishop* if you have any questions."
[Lazarus->] 12:43 pm: depends on the range how much they cost
[Zeenix] 12:43 pm: *Zack leaves again.*
[Lazarus->] 12:43 pm: options are short, medium and long
[->Lazarus] 12:43 pm: Well i was rolling to know where to buy them what order i do it in does not need to apply does it ?
[->Lazarus] 12:44 pm: Well what are the price ranges ?
[Lazarus->] 12:45 pm: given you are working on the black market, things are expensive, you will only be able to afford short ranged
[->Lazarus] 12:45 pm: Are they put anywhere in the codex i could help look em up
[Lazarus->] 12:45 pm: not anything black market
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:45 pm: first two are nurses, medics the final three you sexist you
[->Lazarus] 12:46 pm: Tbh i think a derringer is a better investment
[redwolffclaw] 12:46 pm: (Do we get mugged again :D)
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: the three out and about quickly locate a purveyor of armaments
[Lazarus->] 12:46 pm: your call, but who will fly it?
[->Lazarus] 12:46 pm: I will
[->Lazarus] 12:46 pm: I have experience with agile ships
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:46 pm: Okay. . . sorry.
[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: however, with the war, there is a demand for weapons and prices are high
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:47 pm: no problem :-)
[Lazarus->] 12:47 pm: ok
[->Lazarus] 12:47 pm: Well laz you mentioned you liked my pilot background
[Lazarus->] 12:47 pm: even for the short range he is asking 1000 credits each
[->Lazarus] 12:48 pm: So i figured i would get a born behind the wheel trait later
[Dusterboy] 12:48 pm: Frank turns to the newcomers. "I apologise for Zack's abruptness, but he brought his equipment himself, so he is understandably concerned that nothing gets broken."
[->Lazarus] 12:48 pm: Once i can afford it
[Lazarus->] 12:48 pm: ok
[->Lazarus] 12:48 pm: The players haven actualy seen John drive the ship
[Dusterboy] 12:48 pm: *bought*
[->Lazarus] 12:48 pm: Havent*
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: however, ALL the equipment in the cargo bay is provided by Killian
[->Lazarus] 12:49 pm: 1000 credits for short range missiles ?
[->Lazarus] 12:49 pm: Per Missile ?
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: the ship's own infirmary is just an aded bonus
[Lazarus->] 12:49 pm: that's what he's asking
[Zeenix] 12:50 pm: (Thats great then.)
[->Lazarus] 12:50 pm: How much for armor ?
[->Lazarus] 12:50 pm: just your regular armor plating
[starjunky] 12:50 pm: "should I start Nav plotting a course to Beylix, Cap'n?
[Lazarus->] 12:50 pm: there is no time to add armor
[] 12:51 pm: Captains out shopping supplies
[redwolffclaw] 12:51 pm: (Turns to Boomer and the Captain) "So who here is good at bargaining?"
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: it would be somethingyou would normally do alex
[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: Do i think i could buy it in Beylix ?
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: int + base piloting
[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: Isnt Beylix the Scrapyard planet ?
[Lazarus->] 12:51 pm: it is, you can try
[starjunky] 12:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d12+d4)
[starjunky] 12:51 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d12 (7)+ 1d4 (4) = 13


[starjunky] 12:52 pm: (oops, base, not mid-bulk piltoingh
[->Lazarus] 12:52 pm: Well i will wait with missiles and armor til we get to Beylix however i will buy the Derringer if i get ahold of it
[->Lazarus] 12:52 pm: So i go see the man with the information on the derringer
[starjunky] 12:52 pm: (was not clear if Beylix was desto or not
[->Lazarus] 12:52 pm: Also i will buy food we need supplies for the crew if we are going to survive
[Lazarus->] 12:53 pm: okay I did too quick a swag on the missiles, they are supposed to be 500 each
[monster87] 12:53 pm: im pretty good at barganing
[Lazarus->] 12:53 pm: normal cost 225
[->Lazarus] 12:53 pm: For Short range ?
[monster87] 12:53 pm: mostly
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: Beylix is fine
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: you have to take astrogation as a specialty to your piloting star
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: but int+base piloting for now
[Lazarus->] 12:54 pm: yes
[starjunky] 12:54 pm: ( i have Astrogation d8
[monster87] 12:54 pm: ill roll influence+int+sweet and cheerfull laz?
[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: Still half of 2.3k is 1150 and if were going to buy food and an armed derringer maybe some armor we need to save the money for it
[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: I will wait
[starjunky] 12:55 pm: ( so I assume int + d8 for astrogation then
[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: However i will enquire about the derringer
[starjunky] 12:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)
[starjunky] 12:55 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d8 (6) = 10


[Lazarus->] 12:56 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: it will take roughly 17 hours to reach Beylix
[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: Sorry if this is taking up gametime
[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: This guy is in no mood for sweet and cheerful
[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Just hard to weigh options when the lives of the crew are on your shoulders
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: 27 hours*
[Lazarus->] 12:57 pm: ok you will wait.
[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: But the Derringer i will enquire about
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: you can try will + influence
[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: So i go talk to the guy
[] 12:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8d8)
[] 12:58 pm:

-> 1d10 (3)+ 1d8 (7) = 10


[] 12:58 pm: (The D8 is conversation to find out where the guy who is selling is located)
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: BRB. Going to get fod
[Dusterboy->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: food
[Lazarus->Dusterboy] 12:59 pm: ok
[monster87] 12:59 pm: if it's will+influence then captain has higher ;)
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: ok, choosing not to purchase over inflated missiles, you move on to the guy who might have a line on a derringer
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: it takes some time, but you finally meet with the guy
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: "Okay partner, you know these things are going at a premium right now."
[] 1:00 pm: So i heard you know a guy who is selling a derringer i was looking to buy we need all the protection we can get were we are going.
[] 1:01 pm: Ah we already found the guy selling the derringer ?
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: "Five hundred credits. As is. With no ammo. Take it or leave it."
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: Tigernan has left at 1:02 pm+
[] 1:02 pm: For five hundred credits that derringer better have a missile lock on system and gatling guns that have a larger ammo capacity were is she.
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: "she's got waht she's got. Five Hundred. Take it or leave it."
[] 1:03 pm: Well can we at least take a look at the goods before we agree and are you selling ammo for it or not ?
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: "Yes. And yes."
[] 1:04 pm: Well then show her to me ill let my mechanic tell me if she's good enough or not
[] 1:04 pm: *looks at booms*
[monster87] 1:05 pm: * takes the gun *
[] 1:05 pm: *It aint a gun its a small spaceship*
[monster87] 1:05 pm: * inspects it thouroughly *
[] 1:05 pm: *Roughly the size of a shuttle*
[] 1:05 pm: *Just with guns*
[monster87] 1:05 pm: :P ok whatever, I inspect it
[Zeenix] 1:05 pm: (Aint it like a fighter?)
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: (yes, cobbled together death trap)
[->Lazarus] 1:06 pm: Oh and i also want to get a couple grenades for my undercarrage launcher ive been meaning to get some for my assault rifle i just never got around to it
[monster87] 1:06 pm: what roll is inspecting that? int+mech?
[monster87] 1:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6)
[monster87] 1:06 pm:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d6 (5) = 8


[] 1:06 pm: They can be cobbled together rather well
[Zeenix] 1:06 pm: (They sell that stuff to civilians? Oh man.)
[monster87] 1:06 pm: (we're famous now ;0)
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: It's in okay condition, nothing obviously wrong, but not worth more than 150 credits tops
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: (This is the black market guys)
[Zeenix] 1:07 pm: (Ah, that made me wonder :P)
[Lazarus->] 1:07 pm: ok, this guy can do that
[monster87] 1:08 pm: "Well captain, it's really not that special, I'd not pay more than 100 credits for it"
[monster87] 1:08 pm: "Not worth much more"
[] 1:08 pm: You trying to rob me or something mr
[->Lazarus] 1:08 pm: Ill take 5 Explosive and 5 Stun
[->Lazarus] 1:09 pm: Basically 5 Flash grenade types
[->Lazarus] 1:09 pm: Type that dont kill
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: "No, I'm selling something it ain't legal to own in a time when everybody wants one. If you can't afford it. Good day."
[Lazarus->] 1:09 pm: ok
[] 1:10 pm: Yeah and that legality is on my ass not yours once i buy it when you own it and currently i see the only one owning one be you tell you *looking steely eyed into him* tell you what you throw ammo in and some grenades ill pay you 450 for it. (If you want me to roll to negotiate i will)
[redwolffclaw] 1:11 pm: I try to look mean.
[monster87] 1:11 pm: lol that's almost intimidate ;0
[monster87] 1:11 pm: * keeps inspecting the thing *
[] 1:12 pm: Its the kind of Negotiation that points to the fact that the conman is trying to con me into buying this shit because of legality when its on my ass once i buy it anyway
[] 1:13 pm: (Btw i have no idea how expensive the grenades for my launcher is)
[redwolffclaw] 1:13 pm: (Yeah i have no intimidate. I should get some... unless being REALLY ugly counts)
[] 1:13 pm: (I do have Indimidating manner but im trying to buy it not but the fear of god into him)
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: "Look here firend. In case you hadn't heard, there's shooting going on."
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: "When there's shooting. guns and ammo gets expensive. Supply and demand. I'm not about to give you a hundred credits of free ammo for the fighter because I like you, cause I don't"
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: monster87 has left at 1:15 pm+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: monster87 has entered at 1:15 pm+
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: monster87 has left at 1:15 pm+
[redwolffclaw] 1:15 pm: I look at the capitain faking being stupid "So he is saying that if I shoot him the price of bullets will go up?"
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: "Frags are five credits each and flashies are 2 credits each. Again. Take it or bloody leave it."
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: monster87 has entered at 1:15 pm+
[] 1:16 pm: *looks at jo puzzled*
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: "Sister, I've coughed up scarier things than you."
[redwolffclaw] 1:16 pm: Then you can know when to take a joke.
[] 1:18 pm: Look pal that piece of *cursing in chinease* Aint worth 500 bucks even if a war was going on the gorram things made out of scrapmetal the ammo i can understand but not the gorram ship. Ill pay your price for the ammo but the ship you need to come down some
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: "I do sister. Times is hard and prices are, what the prices are."
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: "Yeah, under normal circumstances you'd be right. Only a fool would fly one of those piles of gos se."
[] 1:19 pm: And heck if the ship keeps me alive ill come back and buy more crap at insane prices from you how about that...
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: "However, these ain't normal circumstances."
[] 1:20 pm: Look i aint asking for a big discount just a fair one
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: "In a week and could sell it for a thousand, so consider yourself lucky. it's only 500 now."
[] 1:20 pm: 490 and ammo and you have a deal
[] 1:20 pm: + Ammo
[] 1:21 pm: So 490 for the ship and add whatever ammo costs
[] 1:23 pm: And i will buy enough ammo to keep her stocked for a few runs
[->Lazarus] 1:23 pm: Cant blame a man for trying
[->Lazarus] 1:23 pm: Filthy merchant.
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: "I can do 490. Ammo is 100 credits for 200 rounds. Already told you the prices for the grenades."
[] 1:25 pm: (Hah fucker a discounts a discount *cries slightly in a corner*)
[] 1:25 pm: Well give me 600 rounds and the grenades
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: 300+490+25+10 is what I'm counting
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: 825 total
[] 1:27 pm: (Yerch)
[] 1:27 pm: Wait let me know something
[] 1:27 pm: Is 600 rounds alot or just to much
[] 1:27 pm: Im guessing they are fired in rapid succession once they get firing
[] 1:28 pm: I just wanted to have enough stockpiled was all incase prices went up yet again
[] 1:28 pm: If not just buy 400 if its over the top
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: it is an autocannon
[redwolffclaw] 1:29 pm: (I take the capitain aside) If you need. I will give you whatever you were gonna pay me this month. It is the least I could do for the trouble I caused.
[monster87] 1:29 pm: arent we out of ammo on our ship canon too?
[] 1:29 pm: I choose not to arm the gremlin missile launcher for obvious reasons
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: you have an empty missle launcher
[] 1:30 pm: Mostly because 1 shortrange missile costs 500 credits each
[] 1:30 pm: and thats short range.
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: (normal costs 225)
[] 1:30 pm: Anyway i will pay the guy with the money from Killian
[] 1:30 pm: (Fucking war driving prices up)
[] 1:31 pm: And then continue to buy foodstuffs for the crew for the next month add enough spices and a pack of rare spices
[monster87] 1:31 pm: nice :)
[] 1:31 pm: If we can stockpile and have room i would buy foodstuffs for 2 months
[] 1:31 pm: Just incase theres a food shortage
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: (Rule of Aquisition #32 Waris Good for Business)
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: you can stockpile protein and cans
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: you obviously can not stock pile a lot of fresh food
[] 1:33 pm: I will get 2 weeks worth of fresh food on top
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: ok
[] 1:33 pm: Just so we have something fresh before we leave
[] 1:33 pm: :)
[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: this will be expensive, let me work it up
[] 1:33 pm: Please do
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: 7 crew + 5 medical for a total of 12
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: canned is 240 credits for 4 weeks
[Zeenix] 1:35 pm: (5? We have big medical crew!)
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: protein is 120 for 4 weeks
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: 2 weeks of fresh food is 196 credits
[] 1:36 pm: Okay get 4 weeks worth fo protein and canned scrap the fresh food and get 1 week of it instead
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: spices for 2 months with both common and rare would be 28 credits for two months
[] 1:37 pm: Alright mash it into the total see how much i gotta pay outa my own money
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: 360+96+28
[] 1:37 pm: kk
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: 484
[monster87] 1:38 pm: I can put in a 100 if it helps Cap'n
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: total is 1309
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: less 1150, you own 159
[redwolffclaw] 1:38 pm: i can put in 100 too
[] 1:38 pm: Okay how much was 375 Plat again in Creds ?
[Zeenix] 1:38 pm: (Crew sure is generous)
[] 1:40 pm: I pay with the credits + change in the Plat to creds to pay for it and add whatever is missing out of my own pocket
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: 150 credits = 375 plat
[] 1:40 pm: okay so i pay 9 credits
[] 1:40 pm: out of my own wallet
[] 1:40 pm: 375 Plat now removed from my wallet
[] 1:40 pm: and 9 credits
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: ok, it is a pleasure doing business with ya."
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: "You'll have to fly it out of here."
[] 1:41 pm: Okay so i get in and power her up
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: gnostalgia has left at 1:42 pm+
[monster87] 1:42 pm: You flyin' cap?
[] 1:42 pm: No problem booms you aint seen me fly yet
[monster87] 1:43 pm: that's exactly my point.. I can fly it if you want
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: "Probably best to do that at night."
[Zeenix] 1:43 pm: (Oh-oh, ladies have to walk back alone? I sense another rape/mugging attempt coming!)
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: "Fewer eyes, fewer questions."
[] 1:43 pm: Missy you do know i was an Alliance Navy pilot i was flying these things before you was in yer nappies
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: "up to you though."
[] 1:44 pm: Ill do it at night
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: you return to the ship
[redwolffclaw] 1:44 pm: Oh please. Word has probably spread and I would not be suprised if crime is down in this area for a while. :D
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: uh, yu do still have that ATV, do you keep it?
[redwolffclaw] 1:45 pm: I think he offered to return it, but never did
[monster87] 1:45 pm: "You sure you want to do it alone? I can stay here with you
[] 1:45 pm: No i was going to return it to platz
[monster87] 1:46 pm: ow wait, I'm not going to leave Jo to go back alone
[monster87] 1:46 pm: you can probably manage, comeon Jo, let's go
[redwolffclaw] 1:46 pm: I can manage.
[] 1:46 pm: I would just leave it somewhere safe and have a wave sent to platz to have his boys pick up his missing car
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: ok
[] 1:46 pm: I also did mention it to him during the party but he never said anything so
[] 1:46 pm: Im do it anyway
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: you get back to the ship, stock up all the food
[monster87] 1:46 pm: "Oki"
[Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 23]: Mythril has left at 1:47 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: you return to get your fighter
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: piloting is pilot+ship's agility, which is d10 in this case
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: so d6=d10
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: d6+d10
[redwolffclaw] 1:48 pm: (I am so lame. I am rocking out to The Who)
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: nothing wrong with that
[starjunky] 1:49 pm: ( Gabel is flying the fighter, right?
[] 1:49 pm: Oh lets see what happens if john was a pilot with his rolls shall we
[] 1:49 pm: Btw laz do i get to roll my skill ?
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: d6+d10
[->Lazarus] 1:49 pm: Btw we did agree on character creation Gunships went under all agile type of craft im guessing the derringer also ?
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: you don't have derringer as a specialty
[] 1:49 pm: Check Pm
[redwolffclaw] 1:50 pm: (Always liked their music but once I really checked out the band I found TONS of music I liked were by them. Never knew because most of them the back up singer was singing lead (Pete Townsend)
[->Lazarus] 1:50 pm: You and i Sent emails about that during character creation and i asked if it also covered fighter type of ships and you said you would allow it
[Lazarus->] 1:50 pm: flying that pig of a ground attack ship nothing flying this piece of crap
[redwolffclaw] 1:50 pm: (Sorry ranting. I will hush up)
[Lazarus->] 1:50 pm: just humor me until you get the hang of this thing
[] 1:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d10+)
[] 1:51 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d10 (2)+ (0) = 8


[->Lazarus] 1:51 pm: I am humoring you
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: It's been a long time and this crude machine is nothing like what John used to fly for the alliance
[->Lazarus] 1:51 pm: I still rolled i need to ask these things thats all
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: however, he manages to get bck to the ship without turning into a lawn dart
[->Lazarus] 1:52 pm: So i know myself if it counts or not otherwise i wont learn anything lol
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: you will need one more roll to park this in the container
[] 1:52 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d10)
[] 1:52 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d10 (4) = 6


[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: you have an itch in the back of your head that says a plot point would be useful
[] 1:53 pm: (Im totally shitting myself right now rolling piloting for a guy who is a notorious bad roller)
[] 1:53 pm: Esh plot point it then
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: to avoid scratching the paint on your new toy
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: you get the thing stowed. you will have to make some modifications to the container to use it in spac ehough
[Zeenix] 1:54 pm: (Atleast now we have 7 people with medical knowledge to pull you out of the flaming wreckage)
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: as it is, you will have to EVA, open the container manually, then board, before you can fly
[] 1:55 pm: I will get on that tonight to try get started on making modifications
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: you can work on a means to connect the container to the airlock, and rig powered doors
[] 1:55 pm: (Just to get started)
[] 1:55 pm: Want me to make a roll ?
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: We shall have to save that for another day...as it is time to FADE TO BLACK