Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:52 am+
[Lazarus] 9:52 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: pyronic_wrath has entered at 9:53 am+
[Lazarus] 9:53 am: I created room "Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21"
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:53 am+
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:54 am+
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:54 am+
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:54 am+
[] 9:54 am: Hi Lazarus
[] 9:54 am: Basket weaving in space is a heavy risk
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21] at 9:54 am+
[] 9:54 am: but the priiize
[Lazarus] 9:54 am: hello everyone
[->Lazarus] 9:54 am: Mind if I lurk?
[] 9:54 am: heya
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: has left at 9:55 am+
[] 9:55 am: Hi laz
[] 9:55 am: Red and monster will eventually show up?
[Lazarus->] 9:55 am: no problem. go right ahead :-)
[->Lazarus] 9:55 am: Danke.
[Lazarus] 9:55 am: monster will not. just found out he will not be here
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: pyronic_wrath has left at 9:55 am+
[] 9:55 am: Again?
[Lazarus] 9:55 am: I think red may be late
[] 9:55 am: Okey
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: has entered at 9:56 am+
[Lazarus] 9:56 am: Yeah, I'm not happy. I stalled last week for the express purpose of having Boomer active in the session
[] 9:57 am: Sigh.
[] 9:57 am: Well what can ye do.
[] 9:57 am: Slap a ho?
[] 9:57 am: I've got my stuff with me, Laz
[Lazarus] 9:57 am: Not much Z
[Lazarus] 9:57 am: what stuff duster?
[] 9:57 am: Drugz?
[] 9:57 am: Character sheet and a pencil
[Lazarus->] 9:58 am: you ready to join the party?
[] 9:58 am: My laptop power cable melted so now I am on my PC..... so bad news: I won't have my books to reference.... good news: I will type slightly faster.
[Lazarus] 9:58 am: ah, well, then you are ready'
[] 9:58 am: No drugz, droog
[Lazarus] 9:58 am: bummer on the laptop thing
[] 9:58 am: We could get extra money by selling some of the stuff, captain wont agree though.
[Lazarus] 9:58 am: I sent a PM to gabel, hopefully he'll be along
[Lazarus] 9:59 am: I'm going to grab my own book and some tea
[Lazarus] 9:59 am: brb
[] 9:59 am: Yep, it melted it's own power cable, gave my an electrical burn on my finger, and almost started a fire.... and then the company told me since my laptop isn't under warranty anymore, I need to pay for a new one myself.
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: has entered at 9:59 am+
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 9:59 am: Hello. Can i get an invite down please
[] 9:59 am: Sorry was sorting some stuff out
[] 10:00 am: You best be sorry.
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Throol has entered at 10:01 am+
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: redwolffclaw has entered at 10:01 am+
[->Lazarus] 10:01 am: Here now i dont see rein on skype btw
[redwolffclaw] 10:02 am: Wow. Quiet in here.
[] 10:02 am: Man
[] 10:02 am: You ruined it
[] 10:02 am: Shame on you
[] 10:03 am: The group has gotten large since I started
[] 10:03 am: Our names are like a rainbow
[] 10:03 am: of a very strange spectrum
[Lazarus->] 10:04 am: he will not be here
[] 10:04 am: True
[Lazarus->] 10:04 am: he's on holiday
[->Lazarus] 10:04 am: Oh
[->Lazarus] 10:04 am: Was not aware
[] 10:04 am: Tiger isn't part of the group, I don't think. Just a lurker.
[redwolffclaw] 10:04 am: Well. Easier to tell who is talking. Sucks that Throol took red...:P kinda weird being REDwolffclaw and having green text...
[redwolffclaw] 10:04 am: Kidding throol
[] 10:04 am: Take red back.
[] 10:04 am: sell Red your color Throol
[] 10:04 am: Yuup, yup. Just lurking today.
[] 10:05 am: Throol isnt playing anymore though so technically you could pickup red for the chat !
[redwolffclaw] 10:05 am: Sorry mick. It is not clerks and I am not going to take red back.
[Throol] 10:05 am: I like green better
[] 10:05 am: Throol actualy had green before
[] 10:05 am: If i remember correctly
[redwolffclaw] 10:05 am: ok! SWITCH! lol
[] 10:05 am: The few first sessions
[Throol] 10:05 am: brighter
[redwolffclaw] 10:05 am: :D
[] 10:05 am: From this point on thou shalt be Red! Redwolfclaw
[] 10:05 am: Now that I think about it, my Nana was kind of racist, Red.
[] 10:06 am: Lol
[redwolffclaw] 10:06 am: Everyone's nana was kind of racist.
[] 10:06 am: Too true.
[Throol] 10:06 am: yeah
[] 10:06 am: Theres a song for this
[] 10:06 am: I wont bother searching for it
[redwolffclaw] 10:06 am: grandma got run over by a porch monkey.... oh wait.
[redwolffclaw] 10:06 am: sorry clerks reference
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: ok, sorry, got two phone calls
[Throol] 10:07 am: Guessing you've seen clerks lately
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: has left at 10:07 am+
[Lazarus->] 10:07 am: neither was I and I'm NOT happy
[redwolffclaw] 10:07 am: no, just playing off of Mick's reference.
[->Lazarus] 10:08 am: Well we have plenty of people laz if boomer cant make the *party* its not like its your fault
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: Yes Tiger man is lurking
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: One phone call was wife piddling on about a vaction we are taking later this year
[Lazarus->] 10:09 am: Yeah, we'll manage, but a party fits her so well, it's just annoying
[->Lazarus] 10:09 am: That it is.
[redwolffclaw] 10:09 am: Fun
[->Lazarus] 10:09 am: Im lucky i only get 4 friends to deal with in the Hellfrost game i cant deal with more then 4 at a time it gets messy otherwise.
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: Other was the Public Defender's offfice. An ex-soldier is facing the death penalty for murder and she neds someone to brief her on the reserves and army stuff. We'll meet on fridy
[Lazarus->] 10:10 am: it can
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: Friday*
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: ok, let's DO this thing
[->Lazarus] 10:10 am: Well for me that is
[] 10:10 am: Okay
[] 10:10 am: Vacation's where I wanna be, Party on the beach where fun is free.
[] 10:11 am: Fresh sounds by Vitamin C
[] 10:11 am: Laz, are you still rocking a column phone? Or you upgraded to rotary?
[] 10:12 am: Maybe he has one of those radios they used to have in WW2
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: Serenity: From the Ashes: Session 21: A Mission of Mercy. GM - Lazarus, Players: Gabel, redwolffclaw, TheMagicalMick, Dusterboy, Zeenix, and starjunky
[redwolffclaw] 10:12 am: There Lazarus. Changed my little happyface by my name to a more appropriate symbol.
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: You leave Marybeth out of this, she's a right find operator don't ya know?
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: yeah, little ninja makes more sense
[] 10:13 am: Ninja Redwolfclaw?
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: ANd do NOT knock Morse code until you've tried it
[redwolffclaw] 10:14 am: Because of Laz calling me ninja last session
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: what you dit-dah, you don't go back
[] 10:14 am: heh
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: ok, as you can recall form last session...
[] 10:14 am: (I was giving you the benefit on if you rocked a telegraph.)
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: pffftt telegraph all HELIOGRAPH BAYBEE
[] 10:15 am: :roll:
[] 10:15 am: (Jesus, no moving smilies, Duster... now recap us Laz.)
[] 10:16 am: I think im going to hurl a powerpuff girl
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: You had been contracted by a Havery Killian, a wealthy businessman and philanthropist to use your ship as a traveling hospital to bring medical assistance to those most in need on the Rim
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: However, against this back drop there are two issues clouding the rather lucrative job...
[Lazarus] 10:17 am: First, the outbreak of armed rebellion by a group calling themselves the Neo-Browncoats in the Georgia system that hit the already rattled Alliance navy so hard, they have the Feds on the run
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: Second, and more personally, it is the go between Marko Platz that seems to have a vendetta against John Iskellian
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: It is late afternoon after a close call between Boomer and Jo versus three low rent goons that tried to mug them
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: You have an appointment in the morning with Adelaide's Haberdashery for the fitting of your proper outfits for the upcoming shindig
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: You otherwise, are aboard your ship in the more run down area of the space port on Beaumonde
[redwolffclaw] 10:22 am: I think I am going to rest my concussion for now.
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: James Take however, has something on his mind...how to reconcile his two conflicting options
[Lazarus] 10:23 am: Scene opens in the common room of the Fire ANgel
[Lazarus] 10:23 am: Jo decides, that she needs to rest after the beat down she survived from the goons
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: Lights, Camera to speed, action!
[->Lazarus] 10:24 am: Im just going to ask
[Lazarus->] 10:25 am: ok
[Throol->Lazarus] 10:25 am: What kind of additional character could the party use?
[->Lazarus] 10:25 am: Can we somehow fake a signal of us leaving the planet (Crybaby or something) Then swing in and return here in a different port to keep Platz away ?
[redwolffclaw] 10:25 am: I first make sure Boomer was ok and not injured or scared out of her work clothes. :D
[Lazarus->Throol] 10:25 am: medical personnel is the most obvious, but possible an ex-fighter pilot
[->Lazarus] 10:26 am: I just feel that not every situation has to be a confontration is all.
[->Lazarus] 10:26 am: Was just thinking of ways to avoid the platz situation for now
[Lazarus->] 10:26 am: you could just take off and reland, but you can figure platz has got enough connections that hiding won't work for long
[Throol->Lazarus] 10:26 am: Would it have to be ex? Couldn't there be a smalll disguised fighter that could connect to the big ship?
[] 10:27 am: James sat in the shuttle that he had claimed for his use, sitting down, his left hand loosely grasping a revolver while his right hand rolled two rounds for it between it's forefinger and thumb. His eyes gazed from under his hat towards the grip of the pistol, currently working things out in his head.
[Lazarus->Throol] 10:27 am: highly unlikely the alliance is allowing fighter pilot's to leave the navy at the moment
[->Lazarus] 10:27 am: So eventually he will find us before the time here is concluded.
[Lazarus->Throol] 10:27 am: and yes it is possible to hide a derringer type fighter in one of the ship's cargo containers
[Lazarus] 10:28 am: Boomer is find, rattled, but uninjured. She feels very bad about how badly Jo got beat up and is trying to occupy herself with ship's maintenance
[->Lazarus] 10:28 am: Is there anything boomer could do with her hacking ?
[Lazarus->] 10:29 am: Hacking to do what?
[redwolffclaw] 10:29 am: I assure her I am fine. "I just let them have a few licks in to make them think they were winning..." :D
[->Lazarus] 10:29 am: Conceal our position no wait we went over that before we entered the planet.
[Throol->Lazarus] 10:29 am: There aren't independent fighter pilots that fly escort
[Throol->Lazarus] 10:29 am: ?
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 10:30 am: Heh, with as talkative people are you might just want to let time pass...
[Lazarus->Throol] 10:31 am: This ship is not going to be affliated with either side
[Lazarus->Throol] 10:31 am: think Doctor's without borders
[Lazarus->] 10:31 am: I somehow doubt platz is tracking your position by scanners
[->Lazarus] 10:32 am: Can i try to use an ituition roll to find out what platz's next step might be
[->Lazarus] 10:32 am: from whatever i know about him
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: She still feels bad, but she hugs you fiercely for having saved her
[] 10:32 am: "so Cap'm, do I need to go get shiney new clothes at Adleaide's, or hang with the ship?
[Lazarus->] 10:32 am: ok, roll
[->Lazarus] 10:32 am: Int or will ?
[->Lazarus] 10:32 am: for a guts roll
[redwolffclaw] 10:32 am: Ow ow.
[Lazarus->] 10:33 am: to answer alex's question, Killian seemed insistent that the whole crew be at the party
[Lazarus->] 10:33 am: int+intuition
[] 10:33 am: We all gotta go to the fancy party alex but i suggest we move the ship
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: Oh sorry, sorry
[] 10:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 10:33 am:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d8 (6) = 14


[->Lazarus] 10:33 am: wow
[->Lazarus] 10:33 am: Wtf a good roll for once
[->Lazarus] 10:33 am: WHAT IS HAPPENING something is wrong i might die this session not good.
[->Lazarus] 10:34 am: lol
[Lazarus->] 10:34 am: lol
[Lazarus->] 10:34 am: YOu figure he will keep an eye on you and your ship old school eyeball style
[Lazarus->] 10:34 am: he will see what happens with dandy, see if he brings you in
[Lazarus->] 10:35 am: if he doesn't, you both will be in trouble
[->Lazarus] 10:35 am: Well okay we will move the ship to a new port
[->Lazarus] 10:35 am: That way we might avoid him a little longer
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: If you wish to do anything this evening or night, that is up to you
[] 10:37 am: I figure platz will be keeping an eye on us he will have goons on the street i think its best if we changed ports tomorrow before we head off to the fancy clothes store.
[] 10:38 am: That way it will be harder for him to get intel on our position.
[Lazarus->] 10:38 am: ok
[->Lazarus] 10:38 am: We will do it before we hit the street and i will put the ship in lockdown at night and have the crew guarding the ship
[Lazarus->] 10:39 am: How are you planning on getting from other city to your appointments? Shuttle is not an option
[] 10:39 am: "good thinkin
[] 10:39 am: James stood up, sliding his revolver into the back of his pants in a way to conceal it from being detected the best he could, grabbing a dozen loose rounds and pushing them into his pocket. Taking off his hat and sweeping back his hair before replacing it, he makes his way to the airlock to get off.
[->Lazarus] 10:39 am: How much for a taxi service ?
[Lazarus->] 10:40 am: Public transportation is available, but taxis would be a good 50 credits a pop, it's not close
[->Lazarus] 10:40 am: The hell 50 credits for 1 person just sounds ridiculous people can share a cab im sure
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: Zack and Bishop talk medical academy stuff and Bishop is impressed with the simple layout of the ship's modular operating theater
[Lazarus->] 10:41 am: 50 credits a trip, can carry up to five for that amount
[->Lazarus] 10:41 am: Ugh
[Lazarus->] 10:41 am: you are talking going from New York to Boston
[->Lazarus] 10:41 am: Why cant we just park our ship in Boston then
[] 10:41 am: "Well, I have to say, I'm impressed. Everything seems to be well to hand here."
[Lazarus->] 10:41 am: you try hiring a cab for that trip that would cost over a thousand dollars
[->Lazarus] 10:41 am: There must be ports in boston
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Malk0lm has left at 10:41 am+
[redwolffclaw] 10:41 am: I ask boomer if she wants to go out and get something to eat. My treat. We deserve it for almost dying.
[] 10:41 am: "Incase your wondering this is all owned by me, captain doesnt have the eye for this stuff."
[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: Cant imagine a city not having a port.
[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: Even if not just for shuttles
[] 10:42 am: "This is all your personal equipment?"
[] 10:42 am: Stopping before he gets there, he first makes a detour to engineering to check up on Jo and Boomer. Once he arrives there, he smiles at the two with that charming smile that worked on most. "Heard you two had a runin. Checking to see what kind of shape you were in."
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: has left at 10:42 am+
[] 10:42 am: "Yeah"
[Lazarus->] 10:42 am: You are in one large city, I assume you mean moving to another city
[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: Then take public transport once we parked in boston.
[->Lazarus] 10:42 am: While I am talking to them, I want to palm a flashbang out of Boomer's stuff.
[Throol->Lazarus] 10:42 am: I'm wondering if they exist tho - are there non-military-affiliated fighter pilots?
[redwolffclaw] 10:43 am: I was just asking if Boomer wanted to have a celebratory "We didnt die" Lunch. You wanna come?
[] 10:43 am: "You can use it if Killian doesn't have you covered, but if you break anything..."
[->Lazarus] 10:43 am: She's the only one who I know owns any. Hah
[->Lazarus] 10:43 am: You said that the shop was like moving from newyork to boston
[->Lazarus] 10:43 am: cant we park closer to boston ?
[->Lazarus] 10:43 am: then take public transport from there
[] 10:43 am: "... In anycase moving on"
[] 10:43 am: "I know - 'I break it, I've bought it',"
[Lazarus->] 10:44 am: yes you can, but public transportation will get you there it will take hours
[] 10:44 am: "Sounds awfully nice, sure. I had something I wanted to talk to you about anyway." A nod of his head was given to the side, as if the thing he wanted to talk about was in private.
[Lazarus->] 10:44 am: I don't thin she carries that stuff on her. it would be inher cabin
[] 10:44 am: "I'm afraid its not that simple, but I think if you are who you say you are we'll manage."
[Lazarus->Throol] 10:44 am: Mercenaries exist
[->Lazarus] 10:45 am: Ah, alright.
[Lazarus] 10:45 am: Boomer is a bit too unsettled for leaving the ship. She seems to want to bury the events of the day in work
[redwolffclaw] 10:45 am: "I will catch you in a little bit boomer." I go to follow james
[->Lazarus] 10:45 am: So if we moved the ship to another port closer to the shop then take public transport how many hours we talking about ?
[] 10:45 am: "YOu still don't trust me yet, eh?"
[->Lazarus] 10:46 am: (Just thinking about as what we should be doing now)
[Lazarus->] 10:46 am: figure from New York to Boston by highspeed train would take two hours
[->Lazarus] 10:46 am: Yes but now im saying if we park the ship in boston
[Throol->Lazarus] 10:46 am: Before I asked, I was thinking of a Han Solo-like smuggler build, sort of a jack of all trades
[->Lazarus] 10:46 am: How long would it take us to get to the shop
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: has left at 10:47 am+
[Lazarus->] 10:47 am: two hours
[Lazarus->] 10:47 am: unless I am not following what you are saying
[->Lazarus] 10:47 am: Okay so we better get to it
[->Lazarus] 10:47 am: The ship
[->Lazarus] 10:47 am: You say its a long ride to the shop right
[] 10:47 am: "I'm fine with you being here as long as you're not trying to kill us, or robbing me of my job."
[Lazarus->] 10:47 am: if you leave the port you are in yes
[->Lazarus] 10:47 am: There must be ports closer to the shop then the one we are currently in
[redwolffclaw] 10:47 am: Ah ok. I will bring her back something then. Looks like just you and me James
[->Lazarus] 10:47 am: So if we leave this port and take a port closer to the shop
[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: because we were going to move ports
[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: Anyway
[Lazarus->] 10:48 am: if the shop is in new york and you move to boston, how would that be possible?
[] 10:48 am: * Frank is offended* "I'm no killer and I'm certainly not trying to take your job, Zach"
[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: Now you make no sense you never said the shop was in new york
[Throol->Lazarus] 10:48 am: Are small ships like fighters any good for smuggling? I.e., do they sneak better past sensors?
[->Lazarus] 10:48 am: Argh now im confused
[Lazarus->Throol] 10:48 am: Questionis, how would such a person get into a humanitain mission
[] 10:48 am: James stops walking once he's outside of engineering and turns to Jo. "Got a job if you're interested. 200 credits, and also getting rid of a threat to us and the ship.." He spoke in a hushed tone, sky blue eyes piericing through her with their gaze.
[Lazarus->] 10:48 am: so am I
[->Lazarus] 10:49 am: Okay so moving the ship will take us away from the shop destination ?
[->Lazarus] 10:49 am: Is that what your telling me
[Lazarus->] 10:49 am: you are in new york, you want to hide in boston
[Lazarus->] 10:49 am: shop, killian, AND party are in new york
[->Lazarus] 10:49 am: I gotta get a battle buddy!
[] 10:49 am: "Believe me I hope you're not, I wish the captain sees it the same way, and doesnt try to cut expenses on the staff."
[Lazarus->] 10:49 am: good luck
[redwolffclaw] 10:49 am: "Does the capitain know about this job? Or is it a side job..."
[->Lazarus] 10:49 am: Okay screw it lets take our chances in New york and see how you play platz
[->Lazarus] 10:49 am: That way i can get back into the game lol
[Lazarus->] 10:50 am: ok
[] 10:50 am: "But if you are working with Killian and I'm still working with the captain, then I think we'll manage."
[->Lazarus] 10:50 am: Im gonna find the crew and tell them that we need to be extra careful now.
[] 10:51 am: "I spoke to him about it, the job was originally to deliver him to some folk. With me not planning on delivering him, those folk will now be after me in addition to this ship. I don't like people I have to watch over my shoulder for..."
[Lazarus->] 10:51 am: ok, need to talk to a couple of them as they seem to want to go cruising
[] 10:51 am: "I hope nobody expects me to work with you guys, unless Killian decides to pay me aswell."
[] 10:51 am: (Finally back)
[redwolffclaw] 10:51 am: "I do owe you my life. You wont have to pay me. I do this and we call it even ok?" ;)
[] 10:52 am: *Gets up and tries to find alex*
[] 10:52 am: "The way I see it, my job is to keep the crew alive. Thats no easy task in itself.
[Throol->Lazarus] 10:52 am: Good point
[Lazarus] 10:52 am: (Killian's idea is to bring medical care to those that need it most. Think Doctors Without Borders. Bishop is the head of the medical team Killian has hired. Zack is head of the ship's medical facilities. The idea is that two docs are better than one.)
[] 10:53 am: James nodded. "Fair enough, we'll be even. I will even pay for lunch afterwards." He smiled once more. "You might want to go grab your gun, I can teach you to conceal it."
[] 10:53 am: (Thats what I thought too)
[] 10:53 am: (Isn't Bishop kind of like a Red Cross doctor?)
[Lazarus] 10:53 am: (The ship is being contracted at 2,300 credits a month. So yes, Killian is paying you. It's just that John will be handing your portion zack)
[redwolffclaw] 10:54 am: I know how to conceal things. I will bring my sword too. I have a back mount I can hide under my coat.
[] 10:54 am: (Oh, so I am obligated to help people? Bummer.)
[] 10:54 am: (I can live
[] 10:54 am: with it)
[] 10:54 am: "Killian hired me as support, not to take anyone's job. I don't know how Captain Iskellian sees things. You'll have to discuss that with him."
[] 10:55 am: (Only one way to solve the two doctor problem... THUNDERDOME!)
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: (You're part of the ship's crew zack, the job is helping others. First Do No Harm is still the oath of Doctors in the 'Verse)
[] 10:55 am: ( I guess. I'll still be lazy though.)
[Lazarus] 10:55 am: As the sun sets, Alex seals up the ship as a security measure
[] 10:56 am: (Except that two people are about to depart?)
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: Boomer works on basic ship maintenance
[Throol->Lazarus] 10:56 am: How would a fighter pilot get involved?
[Lazarus->Throol] 10:56 am: those two people move
[Lazarus] 10:57 am: depends on how fastthose two people move
[redwolffclaw] 10:58 am: I ask Alex "Can we run out and get some food? James said he would pay and I want to take advantage of this rare generous mood :D
[Lazarus->Throol] 10:58 am: Depends on the others. Someone would have to think of having a fighter. it has come up before
[Lazarus->Throol] 10:59 am: I was thinking if they follow through and cobble together a derringer, they need someone to fly it
[] 10:59 am: " Nah, I gotta hang with the ship as much as possible. kept getting caught offship when shinola hi the fan
[Lazarus->] 10:59 am: hello?
[] 10:59 am: "Grab me wome takeout tho!
[->Lazarus] 10:59 am: ?
[redwolffclaw] 10:59 am: Laz did I get my stun damage back or am I still out of it?
[Lazarus->] 10:59 am: you should probably issue your warning before jo and james leave
[] 11:00 am: (I thought she was patched up, what was Zack busy with?)
[] 11:00 am: Yeah before any of this happens i took my rounds around the ship and warned everybody to be extra careful and that we will be going into lockdown tonight for our own safety.
[] 11:00 am: (Hey, I dont know any healing spells, recovery isnt immidiate!)
[] 11:01 am: And that i would be setting up watch to make sure we dont get attacked or something during the night.
[] 11:01 am: (I pretty much converted her many wounds to stun.)
[] 11:01 am: I was off to talk to alex but he never responded
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: She had her wound damage healed, she was still pretty banged up from the fight. she did take 10 points of stun
[->Lazarus] 11:01 am: Thing is i went to speak with alex
[->Lazarus] 11:01 am: But he never responded.
[Lazarus] 11:01 am: I'll say that medical treatment cured half of that
[redwolffclaw] 11:01 am: Crud. If I am still hurt I cannot go out and storm any castles. I ask james "Can we wait a couple days? I am still really dizzy when i walk.
[Throol->Lazarus] 11:01 am: So would he have to be uber-specialized? One big issue with Ian was he was so specialized I sat on my hands most of the sessions
[redwolffclaw] 11:02 am: Until after the shindig?
[Lazarus] 11:02 am: she can roll vitality or will to catch her second wind, but that can only be done once per session
[->Lazarus] 11:02 am: Theres so many people on the ship now i will have to take a different approach when talking to people unfortunately
[Lazarus->] 11:03 am: he told Jo he would stay on the ship
[redwolffclaw] 11:03 am: bleh. I dont wanna risk my life and his on my vitality rolls...lol
[Lazarus->Throol] 11:03 am: not specialized. you can have good pilot skills and still have other skills at respectiable levels
[] 11:03 am: "Yeah, don't worry about it... you get your legs back under you, then you can help me out later." He gave a nod.
[->Lazarus] 11:04 am: I know Alex did but i origonally went to speak to alex (I was going to get people on coms to make it easier* but i told everyone now so.
[Lazarus->] 11:04 am: ok
[redwolffclaw] 11:04 am: Sorry, i get over zealous sometimes.
[Throol->Lazarus] 11:04 am: Hm I may do that - the other option doesn't sound as fun, not inthe mood to be a healbot
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: You will be find in five hours
[Lazarus] 11:04 am: it is still early only about 6 PM
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: has left at 11:04 am+
[Lazarus->Throol] 11:05 am: You can certainly come up with somehing you want to play
[redwolffclaw] 11:05 am: yeah but Alex is locking up the ship. Will still have to wait till tomorrow at least.
[Lazarus->Throol] 11:05 am: combat monster may not be all that useful, but a Shepherd could be intersting
[Lazarus->Throol] 11:05 am: or whatever you can come up with
[] 11:06 am: I will let red get her rest then take second watch
[] 11:06 am: First watch
[] 11:06 am: .
[Lazarus] 11:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:06 am:

-> 1d6 (5)


[Lazarus->] 11:07 am: roll alertness+perception
[] 11:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)
[] 11:07 am:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d6 (5) = 9


[Lazarus] 11:07 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)
[Lazarus] 11:07 am:

-> 2d8 (8,1 = 9)


[Lazarus->] 11:08 am: You THINK you saw movement outside, but you really aren't sure
[] 11:09 am: *comms* - I think I saw sometnihing outside ship, anybody got eyes on the Angel?
[] 11:09 am: Guess i do since im taking first watch
[] 11:10 am: I head to various viewports to take closer looks
[->Lazarus] 11:10 am: Btw i am armed during watching the ship
[->Lazarus] 11:10 am: Obviously not going to be unarmed doing that
[Lazarus] 11:10 am: everyone settles in to their usual routine. Doctor Bishop finds a cabin and has the perosnal belongings he's planning on taking stored figuring he might as well get ahead of the rush of work that will occur once the funding dinner is complete
[Lazarus->] 11:10 am: ok
[Lazarus] 11:11 am: both alex and john can roll alertness+perception
[] 11:11 am: (And then settles down with a good book :) )
[] 11:11 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[] 11:11 am:

-> 2d6 (5,1 = 6)


[->Lazarus] 11:11 am: That is my assaultrifle patrolling around the ship
[] 11:11 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 11:11 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (2) = 4


[] 11:12 am: Oh there we go thats more like my style of rolls
[] 11:12 am: Atleast your not carrying a crate, you might drop it on your feet.
[] 11:13 am: (afka bit, groceries need hauling
[] 11:13 am: (We have the two least alert people on watch.Nice.)
[] 11:13 am: (You know if the degree of rolls determined who your character was i really should never EVER be commanding a ship)
[->Lazarus] 11:14 am: Tell me when it's midnight game time?
[] 11:15 am: (Why it go so quiet ?)
[] 11:15 am: (We're waiting for Laz)
[] 11:15 am: Well we are waiting to find out if you saw anything or not
[] 11:15 am: (And trouble)
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: you look through every port on the ship and you do not see anything
[Lazarus->] 11:18 am: ok
[] 11:18 am: *comms* - see nothing from inside Angel, but got a funny feelin'
[] 11:19 am: Laz
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: yes
[] 11:19 am: *Coms* Whats up Alex did you see something.
[] 11:19 am: *comss* maybe, not sure tho
[] 11:19 am: If I use nose for trouble, do I actually get something out of it?
[] 11:20 am: *Coms* Maybe your not sure did you see anything or not
[Lazarus] 11:20 am: your "spidey sense" is not tingling
[] 11:20 am: Kay.
[] 11:20 am: *comms* guess not
[] 11:21 am: *coms* alright report in if you do
[] 11:21 am: *Continues patrolling*
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: the rest of the night passes
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: er, hang on
[Lazarus->] 11:22 am: ok, midnight
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: the rest of John's shift passes, who has second watch?
[] 11:23 am: Red does as our new security chief.
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: ok, by that time, her stun has recovered
[] 11:24 am: (Thats why i took first shift :D)
[redwolffclaw] 11:24 am: oh yea. :D
[redwolffclaw] 11:24 am: Perception right?
[Lazarus->] 11:24 am: hello?
[redwolffclaw] 11:24 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 11:24 am:

-> 2d6 (4,1 = 5)


[Lazarus] 11:24 am: alertness+perception
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: ok
[redwolffclaw] 11:25 am: If we get invaded I can always blame it on the headwound
[] 11:25 am: Who would come sauntering in towards Jo on the second watch other than James Motherfucking Take. A deck of cards in his hand, doing a couple idle shuffling tricks as a way to keep his hands busy. "Hey"
[->Lazarus] 11:25 am: Thanks
[Lazarus->] 11:25 am: kk
[redwolffclaw] 11:25 am: hello there.
[redwolffclaw] 11:26 am: So do I just stay awake or do I have to patrol the hallways constantly?
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:26 am: Must be nice... ;)
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:27 am: wot dat?
[] 11:27 am: James peered out of a viewport near Jo. "You feeling better?" Of course by better, he meant physically fit to go out on a night raid.
[Lazarus] 11:27 am: (kinda up to you Jo)
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:27 am: et al. You get to run/play a game DURING work.
[->Lazarus] 11:27 am: I figured I want a alertness+perception, too, while I am at it! Lol
[] 11:27 am: (Well if the captain explained it it would be watching over make sure nobody comes tries to kill us in our sleep)
[redwolffclaw] 11:28 am: I will do 10 minute rounds. That way I can still play a game of poker and keep an eye.
[] 11:28 am: (Make sure the ship and the crew is safe basically because of Platz)
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:28 am: I'm a bum. Not working
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:28 am: other players are europeans
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:28 am: except two
[->Lazarus] 11:29 am: And i will be using the metal bars i made
[Lazarus->] 11:29 am: you can roll if you like
[Lazarus->] 11:29 am: lol ok, you and your bars
[] 11:29 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 11:29 am:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (5) = 7


[->Lazarus] 11:30 am: My trusty 7 that I get on almost everything.
[] 11:30 am: (Who's taking 3rd watch, if there is one?)
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: boomer will
[] 11:31 am: (Okay)
[->Lazarus] 11:31 am: Hey i added them for security reasons :(
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:31 am: James and I are going to slip out after my shift. I will bring my pistold and put my sword in my back holster. All will be covered by my coat.
[] 11:31 am: James helps pass the time by teaching her some tricks of the trade.. or at least tricks of his trade.. gambling. "Way I see it, you wake up whomever has the next shift and while they're waking up, we slip out. Keeps the ship from being unprotected."
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:32 am: ok
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: ok
[Lazarus] 11:33 am: Boomer, restless fromt he earlier fight and her ineffectiveness, take the thrid shift
[Lazarus->] 11:33 am: I know
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:33 am: roll agility + covert
[Lazarus->] 11:33 am: roll agility+covert
[->Lazarus] 11:33 am: Stealth?
[redwolffclaw] 11:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 11:34 am:

-> 2d6 (6,3 = 9)


[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:34 am: Not bad.
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:34 am: yep
[] 11:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d6)
[] 11:34 am:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d6 (1) = 5


[Lazarus->] 11:34 am: yes
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (d4)
[Lazarus] 11:34 am:

-> 1d4 (3)


[] 11:34 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[] 11:34 am:

-> 1d10 (1)+ 1d8 (4) = 5


[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:35 am: you get past boomer
[->Lazarus] 11:35 am: Like it made a difference.
[Lazarus->] 11:35 am: close, but you get off the ship unseen
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:35 am: I want them to have deniability if this goes south
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:36 am: ok
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:36 am: is there a way I can leave a note only boomer will find?
[] 11:36 am: Not one of James' most suave silent escapes, he thought after doing it enough in the morning from women's bedrooms, he would be better at it than this. Either way, off the ship was off the ship. He looked over to Jo. "It's over in the industrial area."
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:36 am: sure, easy
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:36 am: It is an eventually thing. Not a right now thing.
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:36 am: ok
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:37 am: Cuz I want her to know why I snuck out and tell the captain sorry but I owed this guy my life and was returning a debt.
[redwolffclaw->Lazarus] 11:37 am: I will not let her see it if I make it back.
[Lazarus->redwolffclaw] 11:37 am: ok
[redwolffclaw] 11:38 am: Ok. What is the plan? Killem all? Or make them leave ya alone?
[Lazarus] 11:38 am: James can easily lead Jo back to the warehouse of Platz
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: has left at 11:39 am+
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+1)
[Lazarus] 11:40 am:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1 (1) = 3


[] 11:40 am: "I don't think they're much the kind to leave one alone. Not even sure if he'll be here at the time of night, but at the very least, I will make them think twice about coming after me.. and the rest of the ship." James kept his voice low, sneaking up towards the building, seeing if the guards were still out there.
[Lazarus->] 11:40 am: throol is asking about what sort of PC he can make
[Lazarus->] 11:41 am: he doesn't seem too interested in a medical type
[redwolffclaw] 11:41 am: can you give me 10 minutes. My hubby is giving me puppy dog eyes to go run and get him a monster.
[Lazarus->] 11:41 am: he's thinking ex-fighter pilot
[Lazarus->] 11:41 am: less specialized than Ian was
[redwolffclaw] 11:41 am: has great timing dont he. Lol
[] 11:41 am: (Most certainly sweet timing.)
[Lazarus->] 11:41 am: You have mentioned having a derringer fighter
[->Lazarus] 11:41 am: Ian is comming back ?
[Lazarus->] 11:42 am: no
[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: Er Throol
[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: Whatever.
[Lazarus->] 11:42 am: he wants to make a new guy
[Lazarus->] 11:42 am: He's at least considering it
[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: Are you sure thats a good idea ?
[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: He did not exactly set such a prime example with Mick.
[->Lazarus] 11:43 am: Mick did nothing but complain to me about Throol before he finally left in private chat.
[Lazarus->] 11:43 am: yeah, not sure how well he'll work out. I know I can't keep the setting light
[->Lazarus] 11:43 am: Tbh i dont want Throol back if he is going to do the same thing again later
[->Lazarus] 11:43 am: Thats just my own opinion
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: You do see a single guard outside the warehouse
[Lazarus->] 11:44 am: I hear you, but I have no way of knowing if he'll want to bail again
[Lazarus->] 11:44 am: I'm really at my limit with the PCs I do have
[->Lazarus] 11:44 am: And theres the thing with the size of the party
[->Lazarus] 11:44 am: Are there any prostitutes nearby or anything?
[->Lazarus] 11:44 am: I'm not sure how this part of town is.
[Lazarus->] 11:44 am: exactly
[->Lazarus] 11:44 am: Its already getting to the point were it might get messy if we keep adding people
[Lazarus->] 11:44 am: no, this is a pure industiral area
[->Lazarus] 11:44 am: Oh, I thought it was slummish.
[->Lazarus] 11:44 am: Im already having trouble keeping up with everything and im just the player it must be a nightmare for you
[Lazarus->] 11:45 am: it's a crappy industiral area
[Lazarus->] 11:45 am: some places are shut down, might be some squatters
[] 11:45 am: (I'll go afk for 5 mins since I'm not needed right now.)
[->Lazarus] 11:45 am: Hmm
[Lazarus->] 11:45 am: it's on the raggedy edge
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: ok Z
[->Lazarus] 11:45 am: My answer would be sorry but no the group is full for now i know it might sound a little cold hearted but he did make his choice because the them was to dark
[->Lazarus] 11:46 am: The theme was never intended to be light in the first place as far as i know
[Lazarus->] 11:46 am: I agree. we'll see if he even follow through
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: loudriver23 has left at 11:46 am+
[->Lazarus] 11:46 am: But thats just my 2 cents im not really keen on having him back myself neither is Mick but in the end its up to you.
[] 11:47 am: Well hell, if it's not broken, why fix it? James goes for the time honored guard distraction technique of tossing a rock around a corner from the guard. This was like the oldies of cliche distractions.
[->Lazarus] 11:47 am: Haha, I love the classics.
[->Lazarus] 11:48 am: Was debating between that or the equally classic dressing like a vagrant.
[Lazarus->] 11:49 am: Agreed on all points
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)
[Lazarus] 11:50 am:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d6 (3) = 4


[Lazarus] 11:50 am: Guard becomes more alert and begins looking in the direction of where the rock landed
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:51 am: Prutt? not working? as in took the day off or lacking a job to go to...
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: cplmac has left at 11:52 am+
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Taliesin has left at 11:52 am+
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:52 am: prutt's not in the game, Mick and starjunky are the only americans in my game
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:52 am: right
[] 11:52 am: Using this opportunity to sneak up behind the guard with his revolver out in his left hand. Come on luck, hold out long enough to get up behind the guy. The revolver was pointed at the guard's head as he moved up, hoping he didn't need to pull it and alert them just yet.
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 11:53 am: prutt was a a wronmg window typo
[] 11:53 am: (back))
[->Lazarus] 11:53 am: Agility + Stealth?
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: roll agility+stealth
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 11:54 am: ok
[] 11:54 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[] 11:54 am:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d8 (1) = 6


[] 11:54 am: (Jesus christ dice...)
[] 11:55 am: Im rubbing all my bad luck on you
[redwolffclaw] 11:55 am: It is at that point I sneak up behind the guy and behead him... which is silent anyway. rofl
[] 11:55 am: (It was, but you were away.. so I was trying to sneak up. Lol)
[redwolffclaw] 11:55 am: Killing him with a sword. How weird is that. ;)
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:56 am:

-> 2d6 (1,4 = 5)


[Lazarus] 11:56 am: (seems to be an off day for the roller)
[] 11:56 am: (HAHA! My luck holdsout!)
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: if Jo is approaching, she must roll agility+ covert/stealth
[redwolffclaw] 11:57 am: I will let you be manly though and kill him with your gun. Freud was right.
[redwolffclaw] 11:57 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 11:57 am:

-> 2d6 (4,2 = 6)


[Lazarus] 11:58 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 11:58 am:

-> 2d6 (2,2 = 4)


[Lazarus] 11:58 am: LOL
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: ok, you somehow manage to sneak up on him
[redwolffclaw] 11:59 am: Tell me he is wearing a red shirt.
[redwolffclaw] 11:59 am: and no name tag
[] 11:59 am: (afk - gotta get the pasta on)
[] 11:59 am: A-a-a star trek reference.
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Max_Writer has left at 12:00 pm+
[] 12:00 pm: (heh Red Shirts get offed before first commercial break usually
[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: (might as well be)
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:00 pm: you are running the game right?
[] 12:00 pm: We're clearly the fucking WIND, one with the darkness. The barrel of James' revolver gently rested against the back of the guard's head. "Quietly now let me see your hands... don't want this to accidentally go off." He whispered to the man.
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:01 pm: yes I am
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: The man starts and shows his hands
[] 12:02 pm: (back)
[] 12:04 pm: "Now here's how this is going to work. You're going to tell me how I get this door open quietly, and you won't have the squatters in the surrounding buildings fighting over who gets to take the only slightly bloody clothing off of your body in the alley." James was quite matter of fact about this, his voice not wavering at all at the threat of killing the man.
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Throol has left at 12:04 pm+
[redwolffclaw] 12:05 pm: I chime in "You better believe him. I personally saw reavers running from this man. He is fricken scary.
[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: "th-th-the keys are on my belt." The man stammers
[] 12:06 pm: James' right hand reaches down for the keys grabbing them and handing them back to Jo without taking his eyes, and gun, off of the man. Then his right hand pats down the man's sides and waist, looking for a weapon.
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: he has a pistol holstered on his belt
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Throol has entered at 12:08 pm+
[redwolffclaw] 12:08 pm: I grab that with my free hand.
[redwolffclaw] 12:08 pm: The gun I mean.
[redwolffclaw] 12:09 pm: :D
[] 12:09 pm: James watches Jo take 'it' out of the holster. "Now I am going to do the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you. I am going to let you run. Straight away. Just remember, nobody fucks with James Wyatt Take. If you all had just offered me a job properly, this wouldn't have had to happen." He prodded the back of his head slightly with the barrel. "Now git.. quietly."
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: You are talking to a sonic boom
[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: a quiet sonic boom
[] 12:10 pm: (Which ain't quiet :))
[->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: Gotta let him go after I told him my name so I get a reputation built. Only way to keep motherfuckers from treating me like Platz did. Lol
[redwolffclaw] 12:12 pm: So what now James Wyatt Take...
[Lazarus->] 12:12 pm: ok
[] 12:12 pm: James turned. "Ready Jo?" He nodded his head in the direction of the door since he handed her the keys. Holding the pistol in both hands, he waited on the side of the doorframe, ready to cover her as she opened it up.
[->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: Least, that was my thought process.
[redwolffclaw] 12:13 pm: I draw my sword and open up the door.
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: The door opens with a slight creaking and you see the large warehouse is partially lit
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)


[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: and there is a guy standing right there
[] 12:13 pm: (Daaamn, prolly a bad time for good rolls.)
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: "Whaaa?"
[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Initiative
[redwolffclaw] 12:14 pm: I aim for his head with my sword
[] 12:14 pm: (Thankfully I had my gun pointed at the ready.)
[redwolffclaw] 12:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 12:14 pm:

-> 2d6 (4,2 = 6)


[] 12:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[] 12:14 pm:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d8 (6) = 8


[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: During work hours...
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: ;)
[redwolffclaw] 12:14 pm: Well. We wanted to do this quiet. You should own silencers dude
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Taliesin has left at 12:14 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm:

-> 2d6 (5,2 = 7)


[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: Mick is first
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:15 pm: not for the bulk of the players, for them it is late evening
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:16 pm: I'm speaking of you I don't know them silly. It must be nice for YOU to play during work hours. ;)
[] 12:17 pm: James' legendary luck held up once more. Hell, he should be known as James Four-leaf Take the way things seemed to turn out ever so slightly in his favor. He didn't wait at all. The guy wasn't going to keep his mouth shut, so a round from his revolver would have to do. So much for stealth. One round aimed for his head was shot out.
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:17 pm: and again, I don't have a job
[] 12:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d12)
[] 12:17 pm:

-> 1d10 (7)+ 1d12 (5) = 12


[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:17 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,3 = 9)


[redwolffclaw] 12:17 pm: nice
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:17 pm: Huh? I thought you did... my error.
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:18 pm: I thought you worked for the army as a civilian when not doing reserves.
[] 12:18 pm: (That was the first time this session I rolled above average.)
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: roll d12+d2
[] 12:18 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2)
[] 12:18 pm:

-> 1d12 (10)+ 1d2 (1) = 11


[] 12:18 pm: (How many titles does "James the goddamn Take" have?)
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:18 pm: nope. I just have the reserves gig. I'm looking even as we speak
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:18 pm: My sister in law dioes that. She a Captain reservist, but a civilian employee normally..
[] 12:18 pm: (A lot, some call him the Space Cowboy... others call him the Gangster of Love.)
[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: THUD
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:19 pm: What do you want to do?
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: but most just call him Maurice
[] 12:19 pm: (Wolf Whistle)
[] 12:19 pm: (Tee hee)
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:19 pm: I'd like to do something that assists veterans
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:19 pm: I'm applying for a job like that right at this moment
[redwolffclaw] 12:19 pm: I thought my references were bad.
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: roll alertness + perception
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:20 pm: Assist how?
[] 12:20 pm: James quickly scanned for a secondary target, as well as a place for cover seeing as how right now, his only cover was having half of his body covered by the door frame.
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:20 pm: Look we can chat later I was just surprised to see you running a game. I'm omnly home because Ziva was sick.
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:20 pm: depends on the types of veteran. WOunded warriors, Veterans Affairs
[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:20 pm: I've already interrupted your game enough.
[Lazarus->Grimmshaw] 12:20 pm: hope she feels better
[] 12:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 12:20 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (6) = 7


[Grimmshaw->Lazarus] 12:20 pm: Thanks, me too!
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6+4)
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,3 = 5) + 4 (4) = 9


[->Lazarus] 12:21 pm: So I'm guessing that we're delaying the party to next week again?
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Taliesin has left at 12:21 pm+
[Lazarus->] 12:21 pm: that was NOT my idea
[Lazarus->] 12:21 pm: I didn't know these two would go all gangsta
[->Lazarus] 12:21 pm: Oh, I guess we will see.
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,2 = 5)


[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8)
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)


[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: A shot rings out from inside the shadows of the warehouse
[->Lazarus] 12:22 pm: Lucky for monster I guess.
[Lazarus->] 12:22 pm: or so it seems
[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: fortunately, the shooter is not much of a shooter
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: but James is grazed taking 6 wounds and 1 stun
[->Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Hold up.. I don't get a defense?
[->Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Or wasthat what I rolled?
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Jo can roll alert+perception
[redwolffclaw] 12:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 12:24 pm:

-> 2d6 (4,4 = 8)


[Lazarus->] 12:24 pm: you didn't see him, so no defense
[->Lazarus] 12:24 pm: But I had 50% cover.
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: with the flash of the shot, jo spots a figure hidden behind some crates
[->Lazarus] 12:24 pm: Or was that factored in?
[redwolffclaw] 12:25 pm: I fire with the pistol still in my hand from the guy outside.
[Lazarus->] 12:25 pm: yes, that's why it was just a graze
[Lazarus->] 12:25 pm: but it WAS a rifle
[redwolffclaw] 12:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 12:25 pm:

-> 2d6 (5,2 = 7)


[->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Ahh
[->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: And so that ballistic vest...
[redwolffclaw] 12:25 pm: then i duck back out the door
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4+4)
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d4 (2)+ 4 (4) = 8


[->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Takes away 1 damage, and turns everything into stun?
[redwolffclaw] 12:25 pm: and see if I got him.
[Lazarus->] 12:26 pm: I didn't know you had a vest on
[->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: Yes
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: the shot comes close splattering him with wood chips from the crate he was hiding behind
[->Lazarus] 12:27 pm: Ballistic Vest is my armor. Wear that shit under my clothing all the time sosome angry husband or card player doesn't just pop shot me. Lol
[Lazarus->] 12:27 pm: ok, then a vest can only convert up to 4 wounds. so you take 5 stun 1 wound
[redwolffclaw] 12:27 pm: I am holding my other actions in case I need to not die
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: (as james was wearing a vest, he takes 5 stun 1 wound)
[->Lazarus] 12:28 pm: My turn now?
[Lazarus->] 12:28 pm: yes
[] 12:29 pm: "Sneaky bastard..." James squeezed off a shot at the man's head who decided he'd be brazen enough to shoot him. How dare he.
[] 12:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d12)
[] 12:29 pm:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d12 (8) = 14


[redwolffclaw] 12:30 pm: I am not one for ranged fighting.
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: this is your second action, so that should have been 2d10
[] 12:31 pm: (Huh? It's my first. I didn't get a defense.)
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: this is all part of the same round
[] 12:32 pm: (Wasnt the Perception the first one ?)
[] 12:32 pm: (Oh, I thought it was my turn again... like me, then the guy, then jo, then me again.)
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: I almost never count perception as an action
[] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d10)
[] 12:32 pm:

-> 2d10 (10,5 = 15)


[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,6 = 12)


[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: roll your damage
[] 12:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2)
[] 12:33 pm:

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d2 (1) = 2


[redwolffclaw] 12:33 pm: dang.
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: but remember snipers can aim for heads too james
[->Lazarus] 12:33 pm: Well I guess Bishop will get stuff to do if they come back alive
[] 12:33 pm: (PFTTTTT)
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: you will NOT be the only one that gets to take endless head shots
[] 12:33 pm: (Hah, yeah.)
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: the man yelps and dives behind the crate
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: NOW new round
[->Lazarus] 12:34 pm: Mick really is a Shoot first think later type of person
[redwolffclaw] 12:34 pm: (*Raises hand* I dont do ENDLESS head shots. Just once and a while headshots....)
[Lazarus->] 12:34 pm: yes it seems so, however, consequences
[] 12:34 pm: "Damn defective rounds..." Of course it could never occur to James that it might have been that his aim was a little off. It certainly had to be the ammo.
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: (I head ya red)
[->Lazarus] 12:34 pm: Which i have been adamant at trying to point out to people but nobody bothers to listen to the captain.
[] 12:35 pm: (mmm head puns please)
[->Lazarus] 12:35 pm: And im not going to stop them if i dont know what their up to no meta gaming here.
[Lazarus->] 12:35 pm: yep
[] 12:35 pm: (So did he die, or is he just hiding? Or can we not tell?)
[Lazarus->] 12:35 pm: yes you will
[] 12:35 pm: (Watch out! Dont get too far aHEAD!)
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: you can't tell
[] 12:36 pm: I think mick is a bit to HEADstrong
[] 12:36 pm: Ohohoh
[] 12:36 pm: ./goes back to his movie
[redwolffclaw] 12:36 pm: (what movie you watchin?)
[] 12:37 pm: "Get up with your hands up and we'll let you leave this place alive." James called out to the man behind the crates while aiming right at them.
[->Lazarus] 12:37 pm: Is there delayed actions in this system?
[Lazarus->] 12:37 pm: holding actions? Yes
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Adrian has left at 12:37 pm+
[] 12:37 pm: (No movie just watching how i met your mother series)
[] 12:37 pm: (I'll then hold my actions.)
[->Lazarus] 12:38 pm: Holding to see his reaction.
[redwolffclaw] 12:38 pm: (Ah. Watching Face off reruns myself. Get to watch my new Game of Thrones DVD later tonight :D)
[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: "Qu ni de! (Screw you) When Mister Platz finds out, YOU'LL be the dead one!".
[] 12:39 pm: (Oh Blond Midgets and a Naked Half Dragon)
[redwolffclaw] 12:39 pm: (Tyrion is my hero)
[] 12:39 pm: (He's such a gentleman *cough*)
[] 12:39 pm: (Blond Midgets and a Naked Half-Dragon?)
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: ANd waht do you to jo?
[] 12:39 pm: James looked over to Jo and motioned for her to flank the guy while he covered the crates.
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Taliesin has left at 12:40 pm+
[redwolffclaw] 12:41 pm: I try to get behind him while james distracts him.
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: roll agility + athletics jo
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm:

-> 2d6 (5,3 = 8)


[->Lazarus] 12:41 pm: Oh, I want to shoot once.
[->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Sort of like supressing fire.. but just once. Lol
[->Lazarus] 12:42 pm: + This downtime gives me some time to think about some random encounter tables for my own setting heh
[Lazarus->] 12:43 pm: nice. I'm sorry this is taking so long, I had not planned for this and amy working on the fly
[->Lazarus] 12:43 pm: That way I at least use one action.
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: jo?
[redwolffclaw] 12:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 12:43 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,3 = 5)


[redwolffclaw] 12:43 pm: Everything for me is pretty much 2d6 lol
[->Lazarus] 12:44 pm: Sorry for slowing the game down laz, me and red were gushing about game of thrones
[redwolffclaw] 12:44 pm: isnt James distracting him at all?
[] 12:44 pm: (Yeah, I told Laz I wanted to take a pot shot at the boxes to make him keep his head down and distract him.)
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: You enter the warehouse without drawing fire
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Ratharan has left at 12:45 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: jo and only jo can roll alertness+perception
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm:

-> 2d6 (4,2 = 6)


[Lazarus->] 12:45 pm: If it makes you happy, I haven't seen it yet
[redwolffclaw] 12:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 12:46 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,5 = 7)


[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: you spot movement as a figure bolts toward the back of the warehouse
[redwolffclaw] 12:48 pm: Have I used any of my actions?
[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: one, moving inside
[redwolffclaw] 12:49 pm: Ok. I am using 4 of my 6 plot points to shoot this guy.
[->Lazarus] 12:50 pm: But im still face palming at this whole storming platz's warehouse thing
[redwolffclaw] 12:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d4+1d8)
[redwolffclaw] 12:50 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d4 (3)+ 1d8 (4) = 13


[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: you only saw him move from one place to another, you don't have a shot
[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: Why would platz even be at his warehouse at night
[redwolffclaw] 12:51 pm: AW... cmon
[Lazarus->] 12:51 pm: yeah, especially since platz isn't there
[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: No shit...
[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: I thought of that a long time ago lol
[redwolffclaw] 12:51 pm: Ok. I keep that in the back of my mind and continue flanking the dude we are engaged with
[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: the doorbell rang and I couldn't type faster than you
[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: Who sleeps in a warehouse
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Grimmshaw has left at 12:51 pm+
[->Lazarus] 12:51 pm: Unless their dirt poor
[Lazarus->] 12:51 pm: exactly
[redwolffclaw] 12:51 pm: 70 wpm baby.
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: what do you do James?
[] 12:55 pm: James slowly advances straight on, ready to shoot the guy the second he pops up, letting Jo take the safer path to the guy on the side.
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: ok, both roll alert+perception
[] 12:55 pm: ( 70 wpm? wow
[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: He does anything more to piss platz off he diserves Deadly enemy hinderance lol.
[redwolffclaw] 12:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 12:55 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,4 = 6)


[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: WYRD has left at 12:56 pm+
[] 12:56 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 12:56 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (2) = 7


[redwolffclaw] 12:56 pm: (Yeah, years of log typing have made me a typing master)
[] 12:56 pm: (That's like 10 straight 7's on my alert+perception rolls.)
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,2 = 8)


[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: You move through the semi lighted warehouse and do not see or hear anything
[redwolffclaw] 12:57 pm: (Curse you AQUA SCUM!!!)
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:57 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,5 = 6)


[Lazarus->] 12:58 pm: oh, you've all got that
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 12:58 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,6 = 7)


[->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: Well i already had it
[->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: At character start
[Lazarus->] 12:58 pm: not officially
[->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: True as it was supposed to be Laura
[->Lazarus] 12:59 pm: But i did pick it as a hinderance at start
[] 12:59 pm: (Your worried about 7's ? Im lucky to go over 4 most the time)
[] 12:59 pm: (True story !)
[] 1:00 pm: (Things dont go smooth for cap'n)
[->Lazarus] 1:00 pm: So what is in this warehouse anyway? Just crates?
[Lazarus->] 1:01 pm: you can have more than one
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: what do you two do?
[] 1:01 pm: (How close are we to the crates that he dove behind?)
[] 1:01 pm: (@Gabel - you and Mal Reynolds)
[] 1:02 pm: (Im just like Mal the shittiest luck)
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: The ones he was behind were abot 50 feet away
[] 1:02 pm: (But thats why we get into all these crazy adventures)
[] 1:03 pm: (Having bad luck is an important trait for a captain)
[] 1:03 pm: (
[] 1:03 pm: (I aim to missbehave well i dont but my crew does lol)
[] 1:03 pm: (I'm trying to get a mental picture to act.)
[] 1:03 pm: (Lucky I brought my pistol with me, then :))
[] 1:04 pm: ( afk for 10 mins or so.,..)
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: Large open area, crates stacked almost at random
[] 1:05 pm: James motioned for Jo to take cover and cover him as he made his way for the office. Find if Platz is there, if he's not, find whatever looks valuable, and then torch the place. That's the agenda.
[->Lazarus] 1:05 pm: You can have more then one hinderance of deadly enemy ?
[redwolffclaw] 1:05 pm: (We could burn it down)
[] 1:05 pm: (ha, that sounds like an area from a video game)
[->Lazarus] 1:05 pm: I thought it would just be Deadly enemy then the list of said enemies
[] 1:05 pm: (Feel free to Red. That's what I planned on doing in the end anyway.)
[redwolffclaw] 1:05 pm: (Ah, great minds think a like)
[] 1:05 pm: (Agreed)
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: SERIOUSLY?
[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: ok
[redwolffclaw] 1:06 pm: Ok you check the office. I will start stacking and making a nice fire pile. If I see anyone other than James moving I will shoot them.
[] 1:06 pm: (Laz, you act like arson ISN'T a great solution to most problems.)
[->Lazarus] 1:07 pm: Oh god i warned him i did in PM okay im wiping my hands clean of this.
[->Lazarus] 1:07 pm: Please dont spread the fire to much ... sigh
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: Are you trying to get everyone killed?
[] 1:07 pm: (Everyone besides us, sure.)
[] 1:07 pm: (The Tao of Harry Dresden?)
[redwolffclaw] 1:08 pm: Ok... I wont start a fire. :( ruin our fun.
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: You've already earned everyone a deadly enemy...what's next? Hunted by Alliance? You do realize that will queer the deal with Killian right?
[redwolffclaw] 1:08 pm: I look for the dude who was shooting at us.
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:08 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)


[] 1:09 pm: (Exactly Duster, Harry knows what's up... and why would the Alliance hunt us? It's just some criminal's warehouse on fire. They wouldn't know it's us.)
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: james roll alert+perception
[->Lazarus] 1:09 pm: I don't see the jump from burning a warehouse to being hunted by the alliance.
[redwolffclaw] 1:09 pm: What do you mean WE earned everyone a deadly enemy. He was already the capitains. All his fault and James for saying he would do a job. I am just here to kill stuff. (Uses mobster accent) It's just business.
[] 1:09 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 1:09 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (6) = 8


[Lazarus->] 1:09 pm: do whatever you want to do
[] 1:09 pm: (Not a 7!)
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6+4)
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,2 = 8) + 4 (4) = 12


[->Lazarus] 1:10 pm: I was just wanting to know your reasoning is all.
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)


[->Lazarus] 1:10 pm: Sigh sometimes i wish you could just metagame the crew into what the rest of the crew is doing so i could slap them silly
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)


[->Lazarus] 1:10 pm: I don't understand how a criminal burning down a criminal's building translates to hunted by the alliance.
[->Lazarus] 1:11 pm: And you know technically Boomer would have noticed they were gone im sure...
[] 1:11 pm: (The hell do I have to do to get a static bonus?)
[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: ok, here's the deal, you have failed to detect the guy. He has a clear shot at you, he has decided that since you shot him in the head, he can do the same, James, your defense is 3.
[] 1:11 pm: (Yep)
[] 1:12 pm: (alas poor James, I knew thee)
[Lazarus->] 1:12 pm: I rolled, but her alertness is only d4 and she doesn't have perception
[->Lazarus] 1:12 pm: Ah god...
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: let's see if he decides to shoot or talk
[redwolffclaw] 1:12 pm: Can I do a perception?
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: 1-3 talk, 4-6 shoot
[] 1:13 pm: (What gives a static +4, anyway?)
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: he has cover
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)


[] 1:13 pm: (Hah, gg.)
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: well, let's see how this goes
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,6 = 12)


[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: that would be bad
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: defense of 3, that would be an extraordinary success
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4)
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm:

-> 1d12 (4)+ 1d4 (1) = 5


[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: could have been MUCH worse
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Throol has left at 1:15 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: that would still be 5 stun and 9 wounds
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: total 10 wounds 10 stun
[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: you are still alive at least
[] 1:16 pm: (Didn't he attack with 2d6 before?)
[redwolffclaw] 1:16 pm: Am I close enough to charge the dude?
[->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: What do the stun things do anyways?
[->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: Do they affect your life points at all?
[] 1:16 pm: (Second roll was damage ?)
[Lazarus->] 1:17 pm: you can be knocked out by too much stun or too many wounds
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Bloodangel has left at 1:17 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: yes, very poor roll in damage
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: he rolled 12 on 2d6 to hit
[] 1:19 pm: (What's his normal attack roll?)
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: 2d6
[] 1:19 pm: (Then how did he aim at my head with a 2d6?)
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: the damage was d12+d4 because of the head shot
[] 1:19 pm: (It'd be 1d6+1d2)
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: hmm, you are right, let me reroll
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d2)
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d2 (2) = 4


[] 1:20 pm: (Hah, almost.)
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4)
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm:

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d4 (2) = 9


[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: that's actually worse
[] 1:20 pm: (Happens)
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: yes
[] 1:21 pm: (I just was pretty sure that 2d6 wasn't right. Lol)
[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: well, not really worse, no extradorinady success
[] 1:22 pm: (I can survive 9 wound.)
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: total damage is 10 wounds and 6 stun
[] 1:22 pm: Dead as a dodo
[redwolffclaw] 1:22 pm: still ouch. I feel like I am in a resident evil game. "Shoot him in the head!"
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: however, you are now more than 50% of total, so all stats are now -2 steps
[] 1:22 pm: (Ouch)
[] 1:22 pm: (See, I actually got 4 stun back out of that. Lol)
[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: roll vitality+Willpower to stay conscious
[] 1:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d10)
[] 1:23 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1d10 (9) = 10


[redwolffclaw] 1:23 pm: How close am I to James?
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: actually with the 2 step penatly, that's just a d6
[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: d4-2 steps = 0 d10 - 2 steps = d6
[] 1:24 pm: (I didn't know my attributes took the -2)
[] 1:25 pm: (I read statsand thought skills. My bad.)
[] 1:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[] 1:25 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)


[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: because of being over 50% wounds, all stats are -2 steps, not skills
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: You are still conscious, but only just barely.
[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: Jo, you hear he shot, you are a full move from where you heard it
[] 1:26 pm: (I'd say it was time to cut and run)
[redwolffclaw] 1:26 pm: I look and see what happened.
[redwolffclaw] 1:26 pm: Oh believe me, if anyone gets in my way there will be cutting.
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: You really can't see because of the crates
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: You just have a fair idea of where the shot occurred
[] 1:27 pm: (@red - lol)
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: RazzyBlades has left at 1:27 pm+
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: Adrian has left at 1:27 pm+
[redwolffclaw] 1:28 pm: "James?"
[Lazarus] 1:29 pm: roll your d6 again Mick
[] 1:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[] 1:30 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)


[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: Jo hears a body slumping to the ground
[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: "He's over here sister."
[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: "How about you come and join us before I start shooting him for fun?"
[redwolffclaw] 1:32 pm: I hide my sword from view and look for where James fell.
[redwolffclaw] 1:32 pm: :D if I am going down I am going down taking some body parts.
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: You walk around the crates and find a man with a rifle standing over James
[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: he's bleeding badly from a head wound
[redwolffclaw] 1:33 pm: *this is why I like my sword. No one expects a sword*
[redwolffclaw] 1:33 pm: Does he say anything when he sees me?
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: James does not
[] 1:34 pm: (Anyway, since I am out cold, I am going to log.)
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: "Have you got any idea how much gos se you are in now sister?"
[redwolffclaw] 1:34 pm: No the dude.
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: ok Mick
[] 1:34 pm: (Toss me an emailto tellme what happens.)
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: I will, but I think you can guess how this is going to end
[redwolffclaw] 1:35 pm: *what does this make us? Big damn idiots sir...*
[Serenity from the Ashes: Session 21]: has left at 1:35 pm+
[redwolffclaw] 1:36 pm: "How many more besides him do I see?"
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: "I'm not sure how I should handle this, I could just kill ya, we could dance awhile, but I'd have to be a lot more blue before I'd grapple with your ugly mug."
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: Therre is just the one
[redwolffclaw] 1:37 pm: how close am I to him?
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: figure a ten foot long corridor
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: him at one end
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: James in the middle and you at the other
[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: figure five feet wide
[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: and he does have the rifle pointed at you
[->Lazarus] 1:38 pm: Mick Explained he was in a shitty mood today his laptop had died on him almost electrecuting him and his dog had died during the weekend either way i think he wasnt all that in the game today
[redwolffclaw] 1:38 pm: I have fighting type benefit, does that mean I get to move 5 feet, do something and move again?
[redwolffclaw] 1:39 pm: I could move 5 feet, draw my sword, move 5 more feet and kill him for calling me ugly.
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: you get to make one non combat action tht will not count toward your three action limit
[Lazarus->] 1:39 pm: I didn't hear about the dog, that is a devestating loss
[redwolffclaw] 1:40 pm: how far can I move in the non combat action?
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: "So what it's to be bao bei?"
[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: 15 feet, but the guy does have the drop on you
[->Lazarus] 1:40 pm: And he explained to me how He would have made james a *Good* guy if he knew the rest of the crew were all goodie twoshoes
[->Lazarus] 1:41 pm: when he made james.
[] 1:41 pm: Seduce him ! GO!
[redwolffclaw] 1:41 pm: can I move and go full defense?
[redwolffclaw] 1:42 pm: I just want to get close enough to the guy to suprise him with my sword. Seeing what my options are... i doubt seduction is one of them.
[->Lazarus] 1:42 pm: Think he regrets some things with james like the two gun thing as he can only shoot 1 at a time instead of the 3step action thingy in serenity
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: you an certainly try
[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: but if you use your fightin' type to move, drawing the swod will count as an action
[redwolffclaw] 1:43 pm: Ok. I raise my hands and toss the gun on the floor. Moving slowly towards james on the floor. Going full defense. (I just want to get close enough....)
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: You begin your move
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: starts rolling some dice: (+)
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm:

-> (0)


[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: roll agility+ cover
[redwolffclaw] 1:45 pm: Ok man, I dont want no trouble, was just getting paid.
[redwolffclaw] 1:45 pm: is he shooting at me?
[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: not yet, just how well you make your move
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: he's not stupid
[redwolffclaw] 1:46 pm: ok. what cover do i have?
[redwolffclaw] 1:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[redwolffclaw] 1:46 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)


[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: agility+covert
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: I mistyped
[redwolffclaw] 1:47 pm: oh ok.
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: go ahead and roll
[redwolffclaw] 1:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[redwolffclaw] 1:48 pm:

-> 2d6 (1,2 = 3)


[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm:

-> 2d6 (6,4 = 10)


[redwolffclaw] 1:49 pm: what was the roll for anywho?
[] 1:49 pm: (Before you start or if you have)
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: YOu start your move and the rifle barks, the flash is blinding in the semi-lit warehouse
[] 1:49 pm: (Dont forget plot points)
[redwolffclaw] 1:49 pm: I didnt even know what the roll was for.
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: To see how convincing your approach was going to be
[] 1:49 pm: (Just noticed nobody has used any yet unless i missed it)
[redwolffclaw] 1:49 pm: :( oh
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: FADE TO BLACK