Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:47 am+
[Lazarus] 9:47 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:53 am+
[General Chatter]: has left at 9:54 am+
[General Chatter]: starjunky has entered at 9:58 am+
[->Lazarus] 10:02 am: Okay here goes nothing i figured i had two choices get Friends in high places + a d4 in survival or Get a d6 in Craft and a d4 in survival
[->Lazarus] 10:02 am: Craft is for making modifications to stuff right ? Like ships clothing guns ect ?
[Lazarus->] 10:03 am: craft is essentially manufacturing so machinist, plumbling, carpentry and all of that
[->Lazarus] 10:03 am: Okay so building stuff good with your hands type of thing
[Lazarus->] 10:03 am: exactly
[->Lazarus] 10:03 am: Yeah i think i like the idea of that as johns been alone for a long time he would have had to take care of himself
[->Lazarus] 10:04 am: So a d6 in craft and leave the rest of the points for later so i can put an adv skill in there later
[->Lazarus] 10:04 am: should leave me with 5 exp
[General Chatter]: esotericenigma has entered at 10:05 am+
[Lazarus->] 10:05 am: ok
[Lazarus->] 10:06 am: I figure you did a lot of hands on with boomer in repairing the ship
[Lazarus->] 10:06 am: she needed a lot of body and fender work
[->Lazarus] 10:07 am: Yeah why not :)
[->Lazarus] 10:07 am: + the amazing crybaby we made
[Lazarus] 10:07 am: I created room "Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15"
[General Chatter]: has left at 10:07 am+
Welcome! You have entered [Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15] at 10:07 am+
[] 10:08 am: Ah fuck
[] 10:08 am: Son of a
[Lazarus] 10:08 am: what's wrong?
[] 10:08 am: Myth weavers are blacked out in protest
[] 10:08 am: I cant update my character sheet
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: starjunky has left at 10:09 am+
[Lazarus] 10:09 am: No worries for now, at least on my end
[] 10:09 am: Well its not a big deal i have it saved so i can see the stats to roll
[] 10:09 am: I just need to remember the d6 in craft is all :)
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: has left at 10:09 am+
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: can you check skype and see if any of the others are online? Thanks to the stupid holiday here, I forgot to send out the reminder
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: Glad the next bloody holiday is a month out
[] 10:10 am: sure
[] 10:10 am: I only have rein on there though
[Lazarus] 10:10 am: ok, it's a start
[] 10:10 am: If he is on
[] 10:10 am: :P
[] 10:11 am: Cant see him online
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: bummer
[Lazarus] 10:11 am: I'll fire up mind and see if Z is around
[] 10:11 am: Well you know if not everybody shows up we could just RP and play around on the planet get supplies and whatnot
[Lazarus] 10:12 am: yeah
[] 10:12 am: I got a bunch of ship supplies i need to buy in for the crew
[] 10:12 am: Spacesuits mainly
[] 10:12 am: None of them had the thought to buy one...
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: Z is on his way
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: we can proceed
[Lazarus] 10:13 am: well if star wanders in
[] 10:13 am: Np
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: Zeenix has entered at 10:13 am+
[Zeenix] 10:13 am: Hi
[] 10:13 am: I want to make some modifications to the ship as wlel
[] 10:14 am: well*
[] 10:14 am: Hey Zeenix !
[] 10:14 am: o.O why did i lose my yellow
[Lazarus] 10:14 am: Hi Z, my bad on not sending the reminder. It was a holiday here and that has be off a day
[] 10:14 am: Weird
[Zeenix] 10:14 am: Sorry was really into this one map of S.W.A.T 4
[Zeenix] 10:15 am: I had a reminder on my phone but accidentally put it to alarm 2 hours too soon
[Zeenix] 10:15 am: so I forgot
[Lazarus] 10:15 am: no worries, star was here, but he's having a computer issue at the moment, should be along soon
[Zeenix] 10:16 am: So anyways I'm gonna go get sum space snacks while we wait for the others
[] 10:16 am: Starbursts ?
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: kk
[Lazarus] 10:16 am: Milky Ways dude
[] 10:17 am: Hey Starbursts are a candy to
[] 10:17 am: I havent eaten milky ways in years
[] 10:18 am: Or Starbursts for that matter
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: melt them and mix them
[] 10:18 am: Very few imported candy types in norway
[Lazarus] 10:18 am: but he's probably getting some Fruity Oaty Bars
[] 10:18 am: sigh
[Zeenix] 10:19 am: Every snack is space snack when you are in space
[Zeenix] 10:19 am: though milky way is tasty
[] 10:19 am: Well you know technincally we are all in space
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: aye
[Lazarus] 10:19 am: big blue marble
[] 10:20 am: Were all on an organic spaceship floating through space weeeeeee yeah anyway.
[Zeenix] 10:20 am: Yeah but ever since I started roleplaying my feeling of being in space has increased dramatically
[Zeenix] 10:20 am: I would go as far as saying over 110%!
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: starjunky has entered at 10:21 am+
[] 10:21 am: Wb Sj
[starjunky] 10:21 am: sry bout that, reboot took longer than expected
[] 10:21 am: I could say welcome back if i werent such a lazy git
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: lol
[Zeenix] 10:21 am: Hello Mr.Pilot man
[Lazarus] 10:21 am: glad you made it though
[starjunky] 10:21 am: heh, btw - I've got tree serverice guys showing up in about half hour, so will need to go afk from time to time
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: I'm pretty sure it's just going to be the three of us
[Zeenix] 10:22 am: oh really :(
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: thanks to the holiday, I forgot to send out the reminder
[Lazarus] 10:22 am: Throol and monster are great gamers, but if you don'a apply the cattle prod...well
[Zeenix] 10:23 am: :D
[] 10:23 am: Id rather induce nanobots into their bloodstream to give them miniature electrical shocks to remind them
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15 Three Hills. Lazarus - GM, starjunky, Gabel, and Zeenix - players
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: monster87 has entered at 10:24 am+
[Zeenix] 10:24 am: Weee!
[monster87] 10:24 am: hi guys, sorry i'm late
[] 10:24 am: Look see
[] 10:24 am: Shockingly effective
[Lazarus] 10:24 am: well speak of nanobots
[Zeenix] 10:25 am: Lightning fast!
[Lazarus] 10:25 am: glad yu made it rein considering I forgot to send the reminder
[Lazarus] 10:25 am: ok, here's th deal....
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: I've been on Three Hills for a week now. You've finished repairs to the fire Angel
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: One thing you have noticed is something big is up
[Lazarus] 10:26 am: lots of chatter on the Cortex
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:27 am: ok well if it's been a week, then I've been doing a lot of shopping. I'd like my character to be the sort that never has any spare money
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:27 am: saying it's time for a change after the Miranda Broadcast
[Lazarus] 10:27 am: most from blog or pirate type nodes saying it's time for a change after the Miranda Broadcast
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:27 am: ok, you have been busy for four of those days repairing the ship
[monster87] 10:28 am: ok and a quick ooc reminder on what the miranda broadcast is again
[Zeenix] 10:28 am: from the movie?
[] 10:28 am: From the movie when Malcolm sendt the information to the entire system
[monster87] 10:28 am: i only saw the series.. not the movie
[Zeenix] 10:28 am: Oh :(
[monster87] 10:28 am: but ill get on it ;)
[] 10:28 am: About Miranda the planet where the alliance had been introducing something into the oxygen of the planet that turned them insane
[] 10:28 am: Which created the reavers
[Zeenix] 10:29 am: We totally spoiled it for you now
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: The video sent at the end of the movie that explained that it was the government that explains that the Reavers were caused by an experiment in social engineering
[Lazarus] 10:29 am: just a bit
[monster87] 10:29 am: :P np
[] 10:29 am: Crap i need to read before typing
[] 10:29 am: Sorry Rein
[Zeenix] 10:29 am: You should already have seen it! Dummy!
[monster87] 10:30 am: haha yeah should have
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: I'm sorry as well, I thought everyone had
[] 10:30 am: I was busy typing :(
[monster87] 10:30 am: my fault entirely. I should have watched it
[Lazarus] 10:30 am: ditto and I can't touch type
[] 10:30 am: i have a tendancy to watch what im typing to make sure its correct mostly
[] 10:30 am: Oh i do touch type htough
[] 10:30 am: though*
[monster87] 10:31 am: color check for readability
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: esotericenigma has left at 10:31 am+
[Lazarus] 10:31 am: so, now that the cat has been jerked violently from the bag
[] 10:31 am: Pink works
[Zeenix] 10:31 am: Does my color look gud
[Zeenix] 10:31 am: a little dark
[monster87] 10:31 am: your previous one was much better ;)
[] 10:31 am: Yeah
[Zeenix] 10:31 am: Ok now its different from gabels
[] 10:31 am: Thats nice
[] 10:32 am: I can actualy read it now :p
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: Gist is, the government introduced a chemical to the air processors of a RIm planet meant to be a utopia and shining example of how the Alliance would help build a new way...
[Lazarus] 10:32 am: The chemical was meant to suppress violence, but it worked to well
[Lazarus] 10:33 am: it caused the people to simply stop functioning to the point they didn't eat and 30 million colonists died
[Zeenix] 10:33 am: No one did like anything, eat or drink...
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: Throol has entered at 10:33 am+
[monster87] 10:33 am: ok i get that, but what's this about 'a change after the miranda broadcast'? what kind of change are we talking about
[Throol] 10:33 am: Gah sorry! I forgot it was Wednesday!
[Zeenix] 10:34 am: Well people are a little upset about that lil incedent
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: however, for a small minority, they had their rage centers hyperactivated beyond insanity
[Zeenix] 10:34 am: So they rebel/protest
[Zeenix] 10:34 am: against the goverment
[Lazarus] 10:34 am: These became the reavers, and the government has always denied the existence of the reavers
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: as a result, the PM was deposed
[monster87] 10:35 am: PM?
[Lazarus] 10:35 am: major factions within the Alliance have become disordered
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: several firings of major ministerial posts and in the military
[Lazarus] 10:36 am: prime minister
[Zeenix] 10:36 am: Oh? Thats good.
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: In addition, a significant portion of an entire Alliance fleet was destoryed or heavily damaged by the reavers in a massive battle
[Lazarus] 10:37 am: the fleet has thus been severely distrupted
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: Hey Throol, just bring monster up on the 'Miranda Broadcast'
[Lazarus] 10:38 am: while you've been on Three Hills repairing your ship, you've been hearing all sorts of "Rise Up against our oppressors" on the Cortex
[Lazarus] 10:39 am: You've been taking things a bit easy as you've got a fair bit of coin for a change
[Lazarus] 10:40 am: you've put out feelers for cargoes, but haven't heard anything back
[Throol] 10:40 am: Hey, I'm all about that. I hate the Alliance machine since hearing about Miranda
[starjunky] 10:40 am: " any way we can turn some coin outta all this ruckus?
[starjunky] 10:40 am: "run some guns or sumpin?
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: Plenty of people talking that way
[Lazarus] 10:41 am: Most figure Alliance is at it's weakest since before the war, nows the time to strike
[Zeenix] 10:42 am: "You sure you to get involved?"
[Lazarus] 10:42 am: You've noticed more fights breaking out than is usual
[Zeenix] 10:42 am: *You sure you want to get involved?
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: some fist, some deadly
[] 10:43 am: *Walking into the mess hall* (Assuming thats where people are sitting around talking)
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: local police have their hands full trying to keep the peach
[Lazarus] 10:43 am: er peace
[] 10:44 am: How you feeling throol *taking a quick glance at him before sitting down*
[monster87] 10:44 am: "Hey cap'n. Where not joinin' this comin' war, are we?"
[] 10:45 am: Only fools go looking for war boomer
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:45 am: I've more than 300 credits left and got everything I want. Can I buy all kinds of parts to make our ship faster, better and more technological advanced?
[monster87] 10:45 am: "Glad to hear you say that
[Throol] 10:45 am: (you mean Ian?)
[Zeenix] 10:45 am: "Good thing we are not fools, Because you could have fooled me"
[monster87] 10:45 am: "So what will we do with 'em upcomin' shootin' and all
[] 10:45 am: (Ugh yeah Ian not throol jeeesh i messed that one up)
[Zeenix] 10:46 am: "With the so called rescue we did"
[Throol] 10:46 am: "Maybe somebody's hiring mercs for this toss up!"
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: has entered at 10:47 am+
[Lazarus] 10:48 am: (hey prutt)
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:48 am: simple stuff, like enhance our long-range scanners, or short-range heat-scanner. Or extend our comminucation or cortext-link. upgrade our security, etc etc
[] 10:48 am: *Looking rather gloomy* I had my share of war i dont need another one if people want to fight thats their gripe i bought my ship for the freedom of choice not to be bogged down by liberal politicans and freedomfighters
[monster87] 10:48 am: I'm no merc
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:48 am: you can, but ship upgrades are very expensive, on the thousands to tens of thousands
[Zeenix] 10:48 am: "Although Ian does have a point"
[monster87] 10:49 am: And I don't intend to ever be one
[Zeenix] 10:49 am: "There are ways to profit from war while not particapating in it you know"
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:49 am: well I buy what I can for 300 and simply screw around upgrading things in my own time. Maybe you can help think of things that I actually manage to do with the parts from that money
[] 10:49 am: Salvage is always a good way to make money
[] 10:49 am: *Taking a drink from his mug*
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:49 am: ok
[Zeenix] 10:49 am: "Exsacly"
[monster87] 10:50 am: "Well I guess.."
[] 10:50 am: I used to salvage during the war before the gorram Reclamation services took all business
[Zeenix] 10:50 am: "While we wont be getting much love from either side that way, we wont be really chased down either."
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:51 am: I also bought exotic spices and stuff to do some more cooking and keep the crew happy xD
[Zeenix] 10:51 am: "During war theres bound to be places where the Reclamation doesn't dare go to"
[Zeenix] 10:51 am: "What i've seen so far, thats our kind of buissness."
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:51 am: you can send me the equipment list
[Zeenix] 10:53 am: "thats what I think anyways, As allways its up to the captain"
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:53 am: what kind of equipment list? Just a few things I can think of to improve? I'm afraid I'm ooc not that good at knowing what a spaceship needs
[] 10:54 am: Well before anything i want to see that Ray gets a proper burial we still gotta get ourselves some weaponry from Kenner
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:54 am: ok, but 300 credits will not upgrade any of the ship's stats or systems
[] 10:54 am: And i need to get some supplies for the ship ya all gone and done ruined the only space suit i had
[Lazarus] 10:54 am: Since there is no way for Kenner to send you the Gremlin system, you will at some point make your way back to Regina
[Zeenix] 10:55 am: "It's good to think ahead.... Just think about it captain."
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: Aside from Boomer who seems to be perennially shopping, does anyone else leave the ship?
[Throol] 10:56 am: "Don't forget some gorram defensive weaponry for this boat and shuttles!"
[] 10:56 am: And ya think tis not what im already doing how we supposed to salvage if we aint got suits *chuckles*
[Lazarus] 10:56 am: And do not forget your shuttle is damaged
[Throol] 10:56 am: "Well, if they're fixin' to do some damage, gunrunnin' could be worth some coin."
[Lazarus] 10:58 am: It took a near miss from a missile while you were escaping and will need about 150 credits to repair
[monster87->Lazarus] 10:58 am: ok well lets say its an investment for parts that we might need. Spare things, 2nd hand, that might be useful. And maybe some things to keep me occupied making minor upgrades that don't actually 'do' something. Like writing a program to meassure weight and body heat who is entering the mess (or whatever)
[] 10:59 am: Anyway lets get these supplies in order im gonna need some people ter help me carry it all if ya dont mind.
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:59 am: the ship needs 133 credits per month to keep operational
[monster87] 10:59 am: I regularly take alex and sometimes cap'n or even the new doctor to go with shoppin'
[Lazarus->monster87] 10:59 am: you can say you stocked up for a couple months
[starjunky] 10:59 am: Alex stocks up on premium smokes
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:00 am: yeah well, that's mostly the captain's pay. But if we get shot then you may check to see if i accidently have some good spares in my stash of junk. And I can indeed use it to repair, but then I'll ask the cap'n to help sponsor ;0
[Zeenix] 11:00 am: Zack still needs to go get his equippement and say farewells at the brass monkey
[->Lazarus] 11:00 am: Right i need spacesuits/patchtape i also want some spices and a fresh weeks supply of food (Spices for boomer)
[Lazarus->starjunky] 11:01 am: As you are visiting the tobacconist, alone, you run into Slash Taylor. An member of your old militia unit
[Zeenix] 11:01 am: preferably someone to help move it to the fire angel
[starjunky->Lazarus] 11:01 am: "hey Slash, what you doing here?
[Lazarus->] 11:01 am: the prices for food are straight out of the cire rules book, same for suits and patch tape
[->Lazarus] 11:01 am: okay
[Lazarus->starjunky] 11:02 am: "This and that. Here you got your rusty old hide attached to a ship. You looking to move some cargo?"
[->Lazarus] 11:02 am: Im also looking for any shielding modifications for the ship and shuttles
[->Lazarus] 11:02 am: But i probably wont find that on three hills /
[Lazarus->] 11:02 am: ship upgrades are thousands of credits. also straight out of the core book
[starjunky->Lazarus] 11:02 am: "might be able to help ya with that. How much, where to?
[->Lazarus] 11:03 am: Well we wont be getting that right away then will we
[->Lazarus] 11:03 am: Can i look for some magnetic locks for the doors on my ship that i can manually put in myself ?
[->Lazarus] 11:03 am: Basically a lock that can relock the doors from the inside ?
[->Lazarus] 11:03 am: stop it from opening
[monster87] 11:04 am: ill help
[->Lazarus] 11:04 am: I also want to make a smugglers hole in my cabin big enough for some weapons maybe money a stash basically
[Lazarus->starjunky] 11:05 am: "Right about 100 tons of drilling parts and medscanners, good stuff still in the factory packing Needs to go to Whitefall."
[starjunky->Lazarus] 11:06 am: "ok, lets get you talkin' to our ship's Cap'n about making a deal. Ok?
[Lazarus->starjunky] 11:06 am: "Works for me."
[starjunky->Lazarus] 11:06 am: "lemme buy these smokes and we'll head to the ship
[Lazarus->] 11:07 am: ship already has locks, you can upgrade those with better software that boomer can write
[->Lazarus] 11:07 am: I was thinking more of a manual locking system that stops the actual door from opening
[->Lazarus] 11:07 am: even if it has been opened
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:07 am: ok, you can buy some parts and based on the plot points you spend at that time, not now, you'll have what you are looking for
[Zeenix] 11:07 am: "Thanks, as a mechanic I'm sure you know how to handle this easy-to-break stuff."
[->Lazarus] 11:08 am: Lock systems can be hacked but a manual system has to be forced through
[starjunky->Lazarus] 11:08 am: (do I have comms with ship without vacc suit?
[Lazarus->] 11:08 am: well, that would be welding aka craft
[Lazarus->starjunky] 11:08 am: ship linked handsets, sure
[->Lazarus] 11:08 am: yeah
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:08 am: ok
[monster87] 11:09 am: "Sure" * swings the bag much too roughly over her shoulder, but doesn't seem to break anything and smiles sweetly *
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: It's a short walk to the Brass Monkey tht is still looking decidedly worse than your ship
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:09 am: how much does it cost to upgrade things go smooth (minor) to major?
[] 11:09 am: Btw i tag along since i wanted to talk to Calass anyway
[Lazarus] 11:09 am: "Hey, looks like life is treating you pretty well." Callas says when he sees you, but he doesn't look too happy
[Zeenix] 11:09 am: "I'll go say few words to callas"
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:10 am: 10 XP
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:10 am: ok I do that
[starjunky] 11:10 am: (phone call...
[Zeenix] 11:10 am: "Well don't really think anyone of us can boast that."
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:10 am: (even though I always forget I have it)
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:10 am: ok, that leaves yo u8 XP
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:10 am: yep by my count too
[Zeenix] 11:11 am: "Almost got killed in space... But thats in the past."
[Zeenix] 11:11 am: "But you probably know why I'm here"
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: "Yeah, but your new boat is all shiny and mine is still unspaceworthy in addition to losing four of my crew."
[monster87] 11:12 am: * looks around * "Is that mechanic of yours here? I'd like have a chat"
[Zeenix] 11:12 am: "Four? I never knew."
[Lazarus] 11:12 am: "Alice? Sure she's in engineering still trying to fix the old girl."
[starjunky] 11:13 am: *comms to ship* - got an old friend needs some cargo hauled, on my way to ship. Clean 'er upa a bit would y'all?
[monster87] 11:13 am: "I'll find her" * goes inside
[Lazarus] 11:13 am: "Yeah, they never had a chance, the crash layed open the all the portside cabins."
[] 11:13 am: (Crap i forgot what your guy was called was it Zack zeenix?)
[Throol] 11:13 am: "Hmmm... " Starts doing basic cleanup.
[Zeenix] 11:13 am: (Yes)
[] 11:14 am: *Standing beside Zack as he talks to Callas*
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:14 am: I offer Alice to help and meanwhile chatter with her. Always fun to chat with fellow female mechanic
[starjunky->Lazarus] 11:14 am: takes Slash to ship...
[Lazarus] 11:14 am: Alice looks up from under the engine. "Oh hey. Nice to see you Boomer."
[monster87] 11:14 am: "Heya Alice, need a hand? "
[Lazarus->starjunky] 11:14 am: he follows along nattering along about what he's been doing since the war
[Zeenix] 11:14 am: "I don't exsacly feel like a saint leaving now, but buissness is buissness"
[monster87] 11:14 am: "Whatta ya workin on?"
[starjunky->Lazarus] 11:15 am: ok
[Lazarus] 11:15 am: Callas "Hey, you were a passenger, you are where you wanted to go. I've got no hold on you."
[] 11:16 am: (Sorry if im silent im just calculating the cost of all the crap im buying sigh)
[Zeenix] 11:16 am: "Well, If the same happens to these guys, You'll be the first guy ill contact."
[Lazarus] 11:16 am: Alice "Realigning the main grav boot. The crash wrecked or knocked just about everything on the monkey. Not a tough job, just a lot of it and the money we got ain't gonna pay for it all."
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:16 am: she clearly appreciates the help
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:17 am: If I have any spare part that particularily help here, I'll simply go get it and give it to them
[Zeenix] 11:17 am: "But for now, I'm going to stick with them"
[Lazarus] 11:17 am: Callas "Well, I guess that's not nothing. Good luck to ya Zack."
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6*10)
[Lazarus] 11:18 am:

-> 2d6 (3,2 = 5) * 10 (10) = 50


[Zeenix] 11:18 am: "Though sharing goodbyes was not my only reason for coming here..."
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:18 am: that will take 50 credits worth from your stash of parts
[Zeenix] 11:18 am: "Did the medbay get hit? Is my equippement still intact?"
[Lazarus] 11:18 am: Callas "Really now? What do we owe the pleasure?"
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:19 am:

-> 1d6 (1)


[monster87->Lazarus] 11:19 am: np
[Lazarus] 11:19 am: Callas snorts "Well, guess that's where your luck runs out. Yet it did. You can see for yourself. You know where it is."
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:20 am: k
[Zeenix] 11:20 am: "..."
[Zeenix] 11:20 am: *I go there to check on it*
[Lazarus] 11:21 am: The med bay is a shambles, clearly opened to sapce, the explosive decompression sucked everything not nailed down out and did a fair amount of damage to what was."
[Zeenix] 11:22 am: "For the love of god..."
[Zeenix] 11:22 am: *Checks for the operating theatre*
[Throol] 11:22 am: (cool - maybe we can take the two ships, take what's good out of both, and make one huge Frankenstein badass with a bigger crew. Or sell one ship to upgrade the other all the way)
[Lazarus] 11:22 am: The theater, being nailed down is still there, but it's going to need repairs to use."
[Lazarus] 11:23 am: First trick is going to be getting the warped frame out of the Brass Monkey
[Zeenix] 11:23 am: "Guys, I'm ready to leave as soon as you are"
[Zeenix] 11:24 am: "So were gonna need some sort of a car
[Throol] 11:24 am: (Ian's gonna frequently call it the ass monkey)
[Zeenix] 11:24 am: ?
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: going by how it looks at the moment, that is a fair title
[Lazarus] 11:24 am: One thing the Fire Angel does not have is ground transportation
[Lazarus] 11:25 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6*10)
[Lazarus] 11:25 am:

-> 2d6 (4,4 = 8) * 10 (10) = 80


[Lazarus->monster87] 11:25 am: on a different note,it will cost 80 credits to fix the third and final shuttle
[Lazarus] 11:26 am: It will only cost 10 credits to rent a truck for the day
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:27 am: ok well that should be cap'ns money, ill tell him private
[] 11:27 am: Im trying to get the prices on land transports in the pdf but cant see it
[Zeenix] 11:27 am: Oh ok
[Zeenix] 11:27 am: ill pay that easy
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:27 am: kk
[Lazarus] 11:28 am: you get the truck and after several hours of hard work, lots of swearing, and skinned knuckles, you get the operating theater over to the Fire Angel
[Zeenix] 11:29 am: "Thanks guys for the help, hopefully it wont be in vain."
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: Alex arrives with a friend in tow at the ship looking for the captain
[] 11:29 am: Laz
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: "Good luck."
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: yes?
[] 11:29 am: Im in the middle of calculating all this im almost done
[Lazarus] 11:29 am: ok
[Lazarus] 11:30 am: Alex takes some time to show Slash around the Fire Angel, the two bit tour as it were
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:30 am: (i can invent that the space suit I bought is pink with white and other colors, right :P?0
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: Boomer and Zack arrive last, both looking decidedly worse for wear with grease on their clothes and them
[starjunky] 11:31 am: "this is my old friend Slash from militia days
[Lazarus] 11:31 am: Ian, in his role as security, is looking fairly fresh as the crew gthers back on the ship
[Zeenix] 11:31 am: "Yeah, hello, nice to meet you, bye" *Goes to rest*
[monster87] 11:32 am: "Hi there Slash" * wipes some grease away * " I guess I won't shake your hand
[Lazarus] 11:32 am: Slash "Hey nice to meet ya. Did Alex ever tell you about the time his flew a skiff into an Alliance LST?
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:33 am: LOL nice seems appropriate
[Zeenix] 11:33 am: (Seeing as my character is sleeping, i think its a good time to take a quick shower. be back in 10 min!)
[] 11:33 am: *Hauling a bunch of stuff into the cargo bay Trying to look past all the goods* Hey there I would shake ya hand but im kinda in the middle of something so hope ya wont hold it against me *chuckles*
[Lazarus] 11:34 am: "Craziest stunt ever. Not sure who was more surprised, our lieutenant of the Alliance captain.:
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: "Never seen anybody busted and promoted for the same stunt."
[monster87] 11:35 am: * looks oddly at Alex * "Don't think he ever mentioned it.. or being in the army"
[Lazarus] 11:35 am: "Went from corporal to private to sergeant in one day."
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:35 am: i told the cap'n private and he was laughing his ass off ooc :P
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:36 am: I bet, I can't wait until I can contrive to have one of the guys have to use it.
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:37 am: hahahaha
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: "But that was then." He gets a somber look. "And now is now."
[starjunky] 11:37 am: ( tree folks are here, afk for quite a while....
[Lazarus] 11:37 am: kk
[monster87->Lazarus] 11:37 am: probably won't fit, im pretty small
[Lazarus->monster87] 11:39 am: all the more amusing
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: I guess we'll take a pause as the others attend to their things
[Lazarus] 11:40 am: starts muzak version of the Girl from Ipanema
[Zeenix] 11:40 am: back
[Lazarus] 11:41 am: hey
[] 11:41 am: Pewe
[] 11:41 am: okay im finally done
[] 11:41 am: jeesh that took a long time remind me to buy stuff before i start the damn session
[Throol] 11:41 am: (he's got treants at his house!)
[->Lazarus] 11:41 am: Cutting Torch, Scrapware, Tool Kit Basic, Foodstuffs Fresh 1 Week, 3 Space Suits, 3 Packs of Spices, 1 Pack of Rare Spices, 3 Packs of Patch tape for each space suit, Multiband, Welding tape 20 meters, 50 Snack Bars, 6 Pairs of Goggles, 6 Gas Masks
[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: + 80 Credits to repair the shuttle
[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: 420.1
[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: Total
[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: So i remove that from my total cash
[Lazarus->] 11:42 am: and all three of your shuttle work now
[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: Nice
[Lazarus] 11:42 am: (Better than bats in the belfry)
[->Lazarus] 11:42 am: Well thats all the stuff im getting
[Zeenix] 11:42 am: *Zack comes back from his very brief rest due not being able to sleep being so dirty*
[] 11:43 am: *Finished packing away all the stuff*
[Lazarus] 11:43 am: "Hello Captain. I'm Randy Taylor, but I've been called Slash since before the war was half over."
[] 11:43 am: Turns to Slash was it sorry i dident get to introduce myself earlier *Holds out his hand* Names John Helios Iskellian Nice ter meet ya
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: monster87 has left at 11:44 am+
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: monster87 has entered at 11:44 am+
[] 11:44 am: Well Randy Nice to meet ya
[] 11:44 am: Your an old friend of Alex then ?
[Lazarus] 11:45 am: "Please call me Slash, yet. Alex and I go way back to the homeworld."
[] 11:45 am: Ahh where ya from then
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: ((If anyone wants me to roll up their homeworld, let me know))
[] 11:46 am: Well ya already know mine since i got a backstory :)
[Lazarus] 11:46 am: SInce star is afk, and his backstory doesn't say, hang on
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[Lazarus] 11:47 am:

-> 1d20 (11)


[Lazarus] 11:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (d100)
[Lazarus] 11:47 am:

-> 1d100 (94)


[monster87] 11:47 am: lol
[Lazarus] 11:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (d20)
[Lazarus] 11:47 am:

-> 1d20 (12)


[Lazarus] 11:48 am: "That'd be Hera Captain."
[] 11:49 am: Hera eh
[Lazarus] 11:49 am: "Ran into Alex at the tobacco place and heard tell he was on world drving a fancy new boat."
[] 11:50 am: Ahh yes Thatd be the Inscendia for ya *pats the bulkhead*
[Lazarus] 11:50 am: Slash frowns. "Thought she was called the Fire Angel?"
[] 11:50 am: The angels been through alot in the short time ive had her but she has seen us through it all.
[] 11:50 am: Ahh yes Incendia Angelus
[monster87] 11:51 am: "Which is latin"
[monster87] 11:51 am: for Fire Angel
[] 11:51 am: Fancy name for a fancy ship i say.
[Zeenix] 11:51 am: *Walks in* " Don't try and tell me you picked that one yourself"
[Lazarus] 11:51 am: "Oh, fancy. Yeah swung by to see both yours and that other boat what came in all shot up. Word was ya got hit by pirates."
[Lazarus] 11:52 am: "Didn't know it was Alex's boat until later."
[] 11:52 am: Yeah damn blighters got what was commin to em though
[] 11:52 am: Bastards killed a good man.....
[monster87] 11:52 am: "More than just one.. if you include the brass monkey's crew"
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: "No thanks to the g0rram navy I bet that ya got through it."
[] 11:53 am: Yah i was getting to that boomer
[Lazarus] 11:53 am: "Sorry to hear that, word was folk had died."
[] 11:53 am: *chuckles* what you talking about it was the navy that made em turn tail and run
[] 11:53 am: *Has a slight grin on his face*
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: Thayan has left at 11:54 am+
[Zeenix] 11:54 am: *frowns*
[Lazarus] 11:54 am: Slash raises an eyebrow "The Feds were of use for a change? Guess even a blind squirrel can find an acorn every once and awhile."
[Zeenix] 11:54 am: "I guess they do...."
[] 11:55 am: Of course i picked the name Zack the ship was either going to carry us on her wings or burn up in the atmo the state she was in when i got her poor girl *putting his han on the bulkhead again*
[Lazarus] 11:55 am: "Anyway, I'm here to talk work."
[monster87] 11:55 am: "So talk"
[] 11:55 am: You got a job offer then Slash *rising an eyebrow*
[Lazarus] 11:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 11:56 am:

-> 1d6 (1)


[Lazarus] 11:57 am: "I've got a 100 tons of drilling and medical equipment bound for Whitefall. On a Pride-class, should take you just a day
[Lazarus] 11:57 am: "Pay is 75 credits now and 75 credits on delivery"
[] 11:58 am: Whitefall eh
[Lazarus] 11:58 am: "Not a lot, but it is a short trip."
[] 11:58 am: Well i dont see why not
[] 11:58 am: Thing is we got a body to bury but since its a short trip i dont mind taking it.
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: "Outstanding captain. Knew anyone associated with this old rum runner would be a good fish."
[Zeenix] 11:59 am: " The dead can wait I guess"
[] 11:59 am: He wont be going anywhere in that casket doc i still need to see if i cant find any relatives of the old doc
[Lazarus] 11:59 am: (If star were here, he'd know that if you detour by six hours, you could swing by Regina to pick up the Gremlin from Kenner)
[monster87] 12:00 pm: "I guess we can trust an old collegue of Alex
[] 12:00 pm: Wait
[] 12:00 pm: What planet was Ray born on again
[] 12:00 pm: Wasnt it Regina ?
[Zeenix] 12:01 pm: his sheet says beylix
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: (Ray was from Aphrodite, it is a planet in the Georgia system, but would be an additional 6 hour detour)
[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: (Hmm let me look at the sheet)
[] 12:03 pm: We will just make a short detour on Aphrodite and Regina to pick up and drop some stuff off if you dont mind a few hours detaur and a small funeral Slash
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: (Well fudge, I missed that, hang on let's see how far that is)
[] 12:04 pm: Well you rolled for it last time Laz if you want to use Aphrodite or the Beylix
[] 12:04 pm: Is up to you :)
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:04 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)


[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: (Beylix is in the Kalidesa system and 20 days from Three Hills)
[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: (I only rolled it because I didn't know he'd picked one. Now I know he did, that supercedes my roll)
[] 12:06 pm: (I dont mind either way)
[] 12:06 pm: Well Regina it is then
[Lazarus] 12:07 pm: (Which, even in the coffin you got, unless you put him in cold storage, he's going to get ripe)
[] 12:07 pm: Not if we store him in our cargo containers
[] 12:08 pm: Space him i dont think hes going to get ripe in that enviorment
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: (You can keep one of them unpressurized)
[] 12:08 pm: Yeah
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: has left at 12:08 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: (Okay, we'll keep ray on ice for now)
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: "Okay captain, will 36 hours fit your schedule?"
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: "Pay will be the same though."
[->Lazarus] 12:09 pm: Btw im gonna get started on the manual locks (im doing this for security on the ship so we can manually lock the doors incase they get hacked giving us more time
[] 12:09 pm: Should not be to much trouble Slash
[Lazarus] 12:09 pm: "Then it's settled, I'll getmy crew working on getting your ship loaded."
[->Lazarus] 12:10 pm: I also want to make a small smugglers cache in my own cabin for my own stuff
[] 12:10 pm: You do that i will get preparations started here so we can get going
[Lazarus->] 12:10 pm: craft rears it's ugly head. you'llhave to roll to see how good a job you do
[->Lazarus] 12:10 pm: yep
[Zeenix] 12:10 pm: "So boomer, I have a favor to ask."
[->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: I wont do it on every damn part of the ship
[->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: Im going to try on one of our crew compartments we arent using just to see how well it works then put them on the rest
[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: "I'm on it captain, cargo will be here in less than an hour, loaded in about six."
[->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: What do i roll
[->Lazarus] 12:11 pm: Craft+Int ?
[Lazarus->] 12:12 pm: yes, since you are hiding it, normally would probably be agility
[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: "See you good folks in a bit."
[Zeenix] 12:12 pm: "Seeing as we're not expecting to be blown to bits anytime soon, would you be willing to try and fix the stuff I got back from the brass monkey?"
[->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: Ah fuck i forgot to mention i also bought Cuffs
[->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: Was the last thing i just forgot to add it to the list
[->Lazarus] 12:12 pm: its in with the price
[] 12:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d8)
[] 12:13 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d8 (6) = 7


[Lazarus->] 12:13 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: Slash nods and heads out
[Lazarus->] 12:13 pm: your test is okay, but nothing to brag about
[monster87] 12:14 pm: "What stuff Zack?"
[Lazarus->] 12:14 pm: it will be an opposed roll of that number versus the NPC's alert+ perception
[->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: okay Now for the door
[->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: I bring my welding torch cutting torch scrap metal all that crap
[->Lazarus] 12:14 pm: and my portable generator ect
[Zeenix] 12:14 pm: "Its not much, its my medical equippement, a modular operating theatre to be exact."
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: Zack shows boomer the damaged modular operating theater
[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: clearly damaged, but repairable
[->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: Agility+Craft or something else ?
[Lazarus->] 12:15 pm: there is plently of scrap let over from the repairs
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: what exactly is a modular operating theater? Is it really medical?
[Zeenix] 12:15 pm: "I don't know much about repairing, but I can tell you what everything does incase you dont know."
[->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: Yeah well i got scrap anyway
[->Lazarus] 12:16 pm: Just incase we might need it later
[Lazarus->] 12:16 pm: yes agility + craft as it's not being hidden
[] 12:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 12:16 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (2) = 4


[Zeenix] 12:16 pm: "Even if it seems like not worth repairing, I'd like you to try."
[monster87] 12:16 pm: "Sure thing Zack. When the shuttle is done I'll get on it, or do you need it sooner? And you can come watch if you want to be sure I don't press the wrong buttons" * laughs *
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:16 pm: yes
[->Lazarus] 12:17 pm: Im still just testing to see how well it might work
[Zeenix] 12:17 pm: "I'm in no hurry, but the next person who gets shot will be missing it. And why not, its not like I have anything better to do."
[Lazarus->] 12:18 pm: fortunately with this sort of thing, it's not a one time only thing
[->Lazarus] 12:18 pm: Well i can always remove it :p
[->Lazarus] 12:18 pm: Thats why i took a cutting torch with me
[Lazarus->] 12:18 pm: yep, no roll for that
[Lazarus->] 12:19 pm: if it iwas a more delecate thing, I might, but not for a simple bar lock
[->Lazarus] 12:19 pm: Well im gonna get started on our airlocks first so we can lock them from the inside
[->Lazarus] 12:19 pm: Do another roll ?
[Zeenix] 12:19 pm: "That is, if the captain doesnt make me carry crates or something."
[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: True to his word, Slash is back with several grav trucks that begin loading up your ship
[monster87] 12:20 pm: "Well it seems like we finally got a honest employer whom we know by reputation in advance"
[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: as there is 100 tons of cargo, you will have to put 20 tons inside one of the cargo containers as your main hold only has an 80 ton limit
[Lazarus->] 12:20 pm: yes
[] 12:20 pm: Np we use the one thats not in use
[Throol->Lazarus] 12:21 pm: LOL, and here I made a merc since I thought that they'd be in on all the action, while the other roles would be stuck on the ship much of the time
[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: You see the heavy pallets are all market drilling equipment or medscanners, all look new and in the factory packaging
[Lazarus->Throol] 12:22 pm: You've had your share of action as the 3 remaining points of damage Ian has testifies
[] 12:23 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 12:23 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (1) = 2


[Throol->Lazarus] 12:23 pm: True
[Zeenix] 12:23 pm: "This guy sure does trust this ship.."
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:23 pm: roll int + straight mech eng, not repairs
[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: roll agility gabel, just agility
[] 12:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8)
[] 12:24 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)


[] 12:24 pm: ARE YOU KIDDING ME
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)


[] 12:24 pm: This forum chat is starting to get on my nerves
[] 12:24 pm: At least the rolling system si
[] 12:24 pm: is*
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: you manage to drop an acetyline tank on your foot and take 2 points of damage
[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: oh Zack
[] 12:24 pm: Stun or wound ?
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Clean up in aisle 4
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: wound
[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: zack can roll alrtness + first aid
[monster87] 12:25 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6)
[monster87] 12:25 pm:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d6 (3) = 9


[Zeenix] 12:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)
[Zeenix] 12:26 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12


[->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: Oh well
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: rolled pretty average
[->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: Maybe i should just have gotten Things go Smooth
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:26 pm: this thing is repairable, but it's delicate work and will take some time
[->Lazarus] 12:26 pm: lol
[Lazarus->] 12:26 pm: lol
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: roll a d2
[Zeenix] 12:26 pm: me?
[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: yes Z
[Zeenix] 12:26 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d2)
[Zeenix] 12:26 pm:

-> 1d2 (2)


[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: despite the intense pain of the injury, Zack proves to know his craft and heals the 2 points
[Lazarus] 12:27 pm: He does give you a look though
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:27 pm: ok, ill do it in spare hours and invite doc to come help
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:27 pm: kk
[] 12:27 pm: Heh Dont worry these things happen to me alot
[monster87->Lazarus] 12:28 pm: btw zack is by far the youngest of the men in this crew and naturally I've taken a liking to him ;) Although I'm also still pretty good friends with alex
[] 12:28 pm: (You know in hindsight i think it was a god damned good thing i took high vit and will on this guy i keep screwing up gettingmyself damaged)
[Lazarus] 12:28 pm: short of any more self inflicted injuries, the cargo is ready within 6 hours
[Zeenix] 12:28 pm: "Uhm.. Yes, alright"
[Lazarus->monster87] 12:28 pm: kk
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: (Last chance to buy or say you are doing anything)
[->Lazarus] 12:29 pm: Can i give it another try ?
[Zeenix] 12:29 pm: (I'm good
[Lazarus->] 12:29 pm: you funeral LOL
[->Lazarus] 12:29 pm: Man...
[] 12:29 pm: (Well i just bought enough supplies for the ship im good)
[] 12:29 pm: (Although i did not actually get anything for myself)
[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: Alex loaded up on smokes, so he's probably good
[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: Slash sees the lastof his crew off the ship
[] 12:30 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 12:30 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (2) = 4


[->Lazarus] 12:30 pm: Yeah thats another try btw
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: spidey has left at 12:30 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: "Okay captain, 36 hours on Whitefall. Your cotact's name is Jefferies. Alan Jefferies
[] 12:31 pm: Alrighty Slash *takes out his hand to shake*
[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: Slash returns the shake. "Clear skies captain."
[] 12:31 pm: *while dragging around his welding torch and acetyline tank*
[] 12:32 pm: Thanks and good luck to whatever endevours you partake in as well *nods* before getting back to work*
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: Alex lifts the ship
[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: (he is mighty)
[] 12:33 pm: Hercules
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: anyone want to roll the d8=d12+d4?
[Zeenix] 12:33 pm: ( I think you should roll for strenght)
[] 12:33 pm: Er sure
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: go on gabel, roll it!
[monster87] 12:33 pm: shall i ?
[] 12:33 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12+1d4)
[] 12:33 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d12 (5)+ 1d4 (3) = 10


[monster87] 12:33 pm: more luck
[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: preps for smoking crater
[] 12:34 pm: Nah im gonna roll all of SJ's rolls because this is were all the fun is at
[] 12:34 pm: Failure rolls
[] 12:34 pm: Seriously
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: a less than stellar take off, but the Angel is on her way
[] 12:34 pm: i Keep getting under 5
[] 12:34 pm: Whats up with my rolls today
[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: kicks die roller "Try it now"
[] 12:34 pm: Okay im making 1 last attempt at this damn lock system before i start biting my teeth and yelling at the propane tank
[] 12:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 12:34 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (3) = 10


[] 12:34 pm: YES
[] 12:35 pm: Please tell me that i did something decent for once
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: With great amounts of swearing, John dags around his tank and works on locks
[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: much to the amusement of Boomer
[] 12:36 pm: *Turns around to boomer* Hey boomer if you have the time see if ya cant improve our locking software while ya at it
[monster87] 12:36 pm: "You sure you don't need a hand cap'n"
[monster87] 12:36 pm: "Roger that"
[] 12:36 pm: Nah im fine *Puts on his welding goggles*
[monster87] 12:37 pm: * goes back to working on the shuttle *
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: starjunky has left at 12:37 pm+
[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: As plotted, the three planets are all on the same side of the star known as Huang long (yellow dragon) at the center of the Georgia system
[] 12:38 pm: *On coms* Oh and boomer i got us some mighty decent spices and some standard ones hope that will make ya cooking easier *Chuckles*
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: The trip to Regina, less the asteroid field takes only 18 hours
[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: okay, landing roll same as the take off
[monster87] 12:39 pm: oww let me whip up a good meal in space then
[] 12:39 pm: You know i should not be rolling these things laz
[] 12:39 pm: Imagine me as a pilot for this series
[] 12:39 pm: we would be dead before we even took off
[monster87] 12:39 pm: lets say we eat a mighty fine lunch in the meanwhile
[] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12+1d4)
[] 12:39 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d12 (9)+ 1d4 (4) = 18


[] 12:39 pm: But there you have it
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: Boomer is as giddy as a school girl with all the fresh food and spaices that the captain purchased
[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: Alex brings the ship in safely and with great flare.
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: shortly after you arrive, four beat up ground trucks arrive
[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: everyone can roll alert + perception
[] 12:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)
[] 12:41 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 3


[] 12:41 pm: Good thing that was not my piloting roll
[Zeenix] 12:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)
[Zeenix] 12:41 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d6 (4) = 10


[monster87] 12:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)
[monster87] 12:41 pm:

-> 1d4 (4)


[] 12:41 pm: ...
[monster87] 12:41 pm: (max again :) i always get max on alertness rolls lol)
[Zeenix] 12:42 pm: (top dog)
[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:42 pm: you notice several of them wear long faded brown dusters
[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: The men that exit the truck aren't as friendly as Slash.
[Zeenix] 12:43 pm: "Dont those people seem off to you?"
[monster87] 12:43 pm: "Sure do. mean types"
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: damn sorry guys, I'm a planet ahead of myself
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: you are on Regina
[] 12:43 pm: Yeah
[] 12:43 pm: You are
[] 12:43 pm: Plot Spoiler !
[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: Hold that thought though
[monster87] 12:44 pm: O.o dun dun dun
[Zeenix] 12:44 pm: (Aha!)
[Throol] 12:44 pm: (That's ok, I'm on Korriban ;)
[] 12:44 pm: Stop playing with your lightsabres!
[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: You land on Regina and immediately recieve a wave from Kenner
[Lazarus] 12:45 pm: "I've got your bonus on a truck, I'llhave it there in an hour. I know you are in a hurry."
[Zeenix] 12:46 pm: "This reminds me, seeing as you got the job from him. Did you participate on one of his crazy challenges?"
[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: "Thank you again for saving me a fortune. Moly be damaned may not be platinum, but to the right buyer it's just as valuable. If I'd had to come out of pocket, I'd have had to go back to the gambling tables to try and make up the loss."
[] 12:46 pm: Yeah i ended up hanging upside down from a tree after falling around 80 feet or so *chuckles*
[Zeenix] 12:47 pm: "That was you? Well after looking at Ians body I figured as much."
[] 12:47 pm: Yeah poor ian fell the whole way though
[Zeenix] 12:48 pm: "How unfortunate that your little stunt was a waste, seeing as we beat you to it."
[] 12:48 pm: I was lucky enough to be trying a bit of bungiee jumping
[monster87] 12:48 pm: "Yeah in that aspect you seem to have a lot more luck than poor Ian"
[] 12:48 pm: True spose i do have a canny knack of getting into trouble but getting out unscathed
[Zeenix] 12:48 pm: "Lets try and avoid that stuff now that I'm on board, I like a challenge but...."
[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: Kenner's truck arrives in 40 minutes and the foreman asks where do you want to put. You've got one empty container and one with Ray's body
[] 12:49 pm: Or at least bruised but not dead *Chuckles*
[] 12:49 pm: Well it wont take damage from space will it
[] 12:49 pm: Can place it with Ray's body if its unpressurized
[] 12:50 pm: Since its a space weapon and all
[] 12:50 pm: Im guessing it will take longer to install on the actual ship
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: "No, it's designed to attach to a standard airlock, yeah it can beoutside."
[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: everyone can roll int+know or int + tech eng (not repair)
[] 12:50 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8)
[] 12:50 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)


[monster87] 12:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6)
[monster87] 12:51 pm:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d6 (3) = 6


[Zeenix] 12:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d4)
[Zeenix] 12:51 pm:

-> 1d10 (5)+ 1d4 (2) = 7


[Throol] 12:51 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Throol] 12:51 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)


[] 12:51 pm: Frankly id put it at the back of the ship or on a shuttle
[] 12:51 pm: If it can fit on a shuttle
[Zeenix] 12:51 pm: (ha ha, beat you at your own game monster)
[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: looks like you will have to RTFM to figure out the gremlin
[] 12:52 pm: Wait cant i use heavy weapons ?
[] 12:53 pm: Since its a heavy weapon
[] 12:53 pm: That should also give knowledge about them
[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: ok, roll int + hvy weap
[] 12:53 pm: can i roll ?
[] 12:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d4)
[] 12:53 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d4 (3) = 9


[monster87] 12:53 pm: is it enough?
[Lazarus->] 12:53 pm: THe gremlin is an illegal Rim weapon designed to connect with a standard airlock
[Lazarus->] 12:54 pm: it is fired from the ship
[Lazarus->] 12:54 pm: uses the ship's alertness + hvy weapons
[Lazarus->] 12:54 pm: or ship's alert + Pilot or tech eng
[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: There any airlocks we can use at the back of the ship ?
[->Lazarus] 12:54 pm: And can it be retrofitted to a shuttle by chance ?
[Lazarus->] 12:55 pm: no, the pride's main cargo ramp is at the back
[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: okay
[->Lazarus] 12:55 pm: Im unsure where the actual airlocks are
[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: The foreman has his crew load the gremlin into the container with the coffin, which causes some muttering amoung the workers
[] 12:56 pm: We can rig the weapon onto one of our airlocks later
[Lazarus->] 12:56 pm: port and starboard midships
[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: okay
[Throol] 12:56 pm: (wait a minute - we put something called the 'gremlin', on our ship which likes to fall apart on its own?)
[->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: So we can have right or left
[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Basically
[Lazarus->] 12:57 pm: however, the feds will not be pleased if they ever see it
[Lazarus->] 12:57 pm: yes, left or right side
[Lazarus->] 12:57 pm: no real difference on which
[Zeenix] 12:57 pm: (Throol it doesn't bode well does it?)
[->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: Can it be assembled or dissasembled easy enough ?
[Throol] 12:58 pm: (Not one bit. Ian might be going rabbit hunting - we need as many lucky feet as he can find.)
[->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: Im guessing one would need to be in port to easily assemble it
[Lazarus->] 12:58 pm: yes, no roll in atmo, avg agility + survival in vacc
[Lazarus->] 12:58 pm: but it's largely a single unit
[Lazarus->] 12:58 pm: carries three shots
[->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: okay
[Throol] 12:58 pm: (safer than stealing horseshoes, too)
[Lazarus->] 12:58 pm: but can only track one missile at a time
[Zeenix] 12:59 pm: (true, true)
[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: (never understood how a rabbit foot was lucky. The rabbit had four and it doesn't do dick for him
[] 12:59 pm: Alrighty people we are on a scheduel lets get moving to Whitefall
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: as soon as the gremlinis stored, you are on your way again
[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: piloting roll for the take off
[] 1:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12+1d4)
[] 1:00 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (5)+ 1d4 (1) = 10


[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: again, not going to be making the news, but a safe take off
[] 1:00 pm: Shit im just happy its a *Safe* take off
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: the trip to Athens is over before you know it,only taking 9 hours
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: another pilot roll to land
[] 1:01 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d12+1d4)
[] 1:01 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d12 (7)+ 1d4 (4) = 15


[] 1:01 pm: Pewe
[] 1:01 pm: I cringe everytime i make a piloting roll now
[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: lol
[Throol] 1:01 pm: (well, before they figured out how to convince everyone they had to buy themselves into bankruptcy for Xmas starting in October, they had to find some way to sell off the unused parts of the rabbit I imagine - fur's useful, meat's useful, but feet? Hmmm.... You want these, they're lucky! Buy em!)
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: you land safely and HERE is the bit where the unfriendly guys with the ground trucks occurs
[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: (Seems like a reach Throol)
[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:03 pm: and you notice the guys in brown dusters
[Throol] 1:03 pm: (maybe, but I never underestimate human greed)
[Lazarus] 1:03 pm: true
[Zeenix] 1:03 pm: "These guys dont look too nice."
[Throol] 1:03 pm: (just a guess, but would make financial sense)
[Zeenix] 1:04 pm: "might be those brown dusters"
[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: "I'm Jefferies. Glad to see you made it on time. between the Reavers and the pirates, not everything makes it where it's supposed to go these days."
[] 1:04 pm: Aint that the gorram truth we almost got eaten by reavers not long ago.
[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: "Y'all wouldn't be the first, but ya'll'd be one of the few that managed to avoid the menu."
[] 1:05 pm: Managed to kill the blighters though thankfully *chuckles* So im guessing you want to unload this now
[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: "Yeah. Boss said, there's a get together tonight. Fer those what have helped the Cause. Midnight. Miss Patience's ranch ten miles east of here. Can't miss it."
[] 1:09 pm: The Cause *Looking questioningly*
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: "Yeah."
[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: Jefferies then turns and starts directing his men
[] 1:10 pm: Cant say i ever heard of miss Patience though ive been here before
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: Fortunately the Fire Angel has the crane, or the cargo loader would probably take days.
[] 1:10 pm: (Yeah thats what i love about the Pride)
[] 1:10 pm: Been years since i been here though
[Zeenix] 1:10 pm: (Handy!)
[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: roll int+know
[] 1:10 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8)
[] 1:10 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)


[monster87] 1:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6)
[monster87] 1:11 pm:

-> 1d12 (5)+ 1d6 (1) = 6


[Zeenix] 1:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d4)
[Zeenix] 1:11 pm:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d4 (1) = 5


[Throol] 1:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6)
[Throol] 1:11 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)


[monster87] 1:11 pm: im rolling pretty crap today
[] 1:11 pm: Rein
[] 1:11 pm: Now you know how i feel every session
[Zeenix] 1:11 pm: (ha ha ha Throol you dummy)
[] 1:11 pm: lol
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: nope no one seems to know Miss Patience
[Throol] 1:12 pm: (I'm not dumb. Neither is Ian, he's just uneducated)
[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: However, even with the crane, it takes well into the night for the cargo to get loaded on the four obviously overloaded trucks
[Lazarus] 1:13 pm: As you have no ground transportation, you've got two choices, ride with the less than friendly loaders or take the shuttle
[Zeenix] 1:13 pm: (Lol, no offence. I'm just trying to imagine what it means to botch an intelligence+knowledge roll)
[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: at least the latter option now comes with choice of three shuttles
[monster87] 1:14 pm: I fixed it already :) yey me
[] 1:14 pm: Did we recieve payment ?
[Throol] 1:14 pm: (just think of Jayne, he does it all the time)
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: starjunky has entered at 1:14 pm+
[Zeenix] 1:15 pm: (Ah, so a headache)
[starjunky] 1:15 pm: (back, tree stuff all done :)
[] 1:16 pm: Do we have to see this Miss patience about the payment ?
[] 1:16 pm: Now im confused
[Lazarus] 1:16 pm: As the last of the cargo is ready, Jefferies locates John. "Okay, all here, no broken seals. Nice. Always good to know a smuggler what ya can trust." He then hands John a small bag that contains sounds like coins.
[] 1:17 pm: Ah payment thanks. *reaches out his hand to shake*
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: Jefferies shakes and pivots without another word.
[Lazarus] 1:17 pm: "Come on ya gits! Move out."
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: He boards the lead truck and the four trucks slowly move off
[monster87] 1:18 pm: "That almost sounds like its not coins but explosives in their, but that would probably go a bit far"
[] 1:18 pm: Well we better take off i guess
[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: (You not going to the get together?)
[monster87] 1:18 pm: "Yeah I guess we're not visiting this get-together?"
[Zeenix] 1:19 pm: "Didn't we have other stuff to do?"
[] 1:19 pm: (I dont actualy have any incentive to go to any get together)
[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: (no, only unfinished business is getting ray home, but that's a 20 day trip)
[Zeenix] 1:20 pm: (Alex might)
[] 1:20 pm: Ah Alex is back
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: Alex would be very curious
[starjunky] 1:20 pm: ( eh?
[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: and everyone can roll int+will
[] 1:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d10)
[] 1:20 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d10 (1) = 3


[monster87] 1:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)
[monster87] 1:20 pm:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d8 (7) = 10


[] 1:20 pm: Bah i give up on rolls
[] 1:20 pm: Really
[starjunky] 1:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)
[starjunky] 1:20 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d6 (6) = 7


[Zeenix] 1:20 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Zeenix] 1:20 pm:

-> 1d10 (2)+ 1d8 (8) = 10


[monster87] 1:21 pm: I every time have the highest dice :P but that doesn't say much when I roll below average
[] 1:21 pm: Im just happy i did not botch our pilot rolls
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:21 pm: Jefferies said you guys were "Smugglers that could be rusted"
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: pruttm has left at 1:22 pm+
[Lazarus->starjunky] 1:22 pm: on arrival, you were invited to a get together with the Boss
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:22 pm: trusted
[monster87] 1:22 pm: "Well we earned a good name today. 'Smugglers that can be trusted'. Seems like we're finally getting to know some proper people to work for"
[] 1:23 pm: Wait what *Johns lights turn on*
[starjunky->Lazarus] 1:23 pm: FA Cap'n, or other boss?
[] 1:23 pm: Smugglers what in the hells
[] 1:23 pm: What was in those crates
[Zeenix] 1:23 pm: "I was thinking of the same
[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: The use of the term smuggler is interesting as to your knowledge, there is nothing illegal about transporting drilling equipment and medscanners
[] 1:23 pm: I didnt sign up for smuggling
[Zeenix] 1:24 pm: "You don't think the stuff was stolen?"
[Lazarus->starjunky] 1:24 pm: Someone on Whitehall. You're not sure who that is
[] 1:24 pm: *Goes to alex* Alex can you explain to me what the hell is going on we got paid to do a cargo run for drilling equipment and medscanners
[Zeenix] 1:24 pm: "It was factory new, pretty fancy for that sort."
[monster87] 1:24 pm: "How did I miss that.." * shakes her head *
[Lazarus->starjunky] 1:25 pm: ging by the crates you transported, you moved what Slash said you would
[] 1:25 pm: Why then did this here Jefferies fellah talk about smuggling
[starjunky] 1:26 pm: " dunno Boss
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:26 pm: thinking about it, the cargo was pretty high end for the Rim
[Zeenix] 1:26 pm: *Sighs*
[monster87] 1:26 pm: "It was pretty good stuff for out on the Rim.."
[] 1:26 pm: They invited us to some Miss Patience some gathering for the *Cause* you know anything about that
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: jb105 has left at 1:26 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: Jefferies also mentioned someone called "The Boss"
[starjunky] 1:26 pm: " far as I know, we moved only what Slash contracted
[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: everyone can try a recall roll, int+will
[monster87] 1:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d8)
[monster87] 1:27 pm:

-> 1d12 (10)+ 1d8 (1) = 11


[starjunky] 1:27 pm: "The Boss somebody on Whitehall I think
[] 1:27 pm: What Slash contracted this Slash fellah what did you two get into
[Zeenix] 1:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d8)
[Zeenix] 1:27 pm:

-> 1d10 (4)+ 1d8 (2) = 6


[] 1:27 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d8)
[] 1:27 pm:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d8 (3) = 11


[] 1:27 pm: Something smells wrong here
[] 1:27 pm: and i aint talkin about ray's corpse...
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:28 pm: you were still in school, but you remember the Browncoats were always going about their Cause, you could always hear the capital C in the word
[Lazarus->] 1:28 pm: you remember the Browncoats were always going about their Cause, you could always hear the capital C in the word
[Throol] 1:28 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)
[Throol] 1:28 pm:

-> 2d6 (3,5 = 8)


[] 1:28 pm: Oh for the love of...
[Zeenix] 1:28 pm: "War veterans wearing browncoats smuggling stuff..."
[->Lazarus] 1:28 pm: Can i use my intuition
[->Lazarus] 1:28 pm: To try figure out what we were smuggling
[Lazarus->] 1:28 pm: sure
[Lazarus->Throol] 1:29 pm: you remember the Browncoats were always going about their Cause, you could always hear the capital C in the word
[->Lazarus] 1:29 pm: will or int ?
[Lazarus->] 1:29 pm: int
[] 1:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)
[] 1:29 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d8 (5) = 8


[->Lazarus] 1:29 pm: 8
[monster87] 1:29 pm: "Yeah seems like old browncoats to me.."
[Zeenix] 1:29 pm: "Could it be that we have picked a side after all...."
[Throol] 1:29 pm: Yup their Cause
[Lazarus->] 1:30 pm: You know from the cortex that something is brewing. You moved high end equipment to guys in brown dusters that mentioned smuggling
[->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: Weapons basically
[->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: Arms
[Lazarus->] 1:30 pm: what is a critical commodity during times of unrest?
[->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: Medical Supplies Food And Arms
[Lazarus->] 1:30 pm: or so your intuition tells you, yes
[->Lazarus] 1:30 pm: Would be the top three im guessing
[] 1:30 pm: Great we just gone and smuggled weapons to the gorram browncoats
[Throol] 1:31 pm: "I got nothing against browncoats."
[Zeenix] 1:31 pm: "I'm sure you don't"
[Lazarus->] 1:31 pm: so the question is, who is this Boss?
[Zeenix] 1:31 pm: "I think the damage has been done already."
[monster87] 1:31 pm: "Alex did you know this friend of yours, Slash, is a browncoat?
[] 1:32 pm: No You dont you aint been in war like i been son you aint seen the thing it does to men you want to hate the alliance thats gorram fine but i aint participating in any side i washed my hands of this years ago *you can see anger in johns eyes*
[Lazarus->starjunky] 1:32 pm: you were too
[Lazarus->starjunky] 1:32 pm: served in the same unit
[starjunky] 1:32 pm: "well, we wain malitia togehter, did not know he was still agitatin' tho
[->Lazarus] 1:32 pm: I thought you said Miss Patience was the boss
[Throol] 1:32 pm: "I'm all for overthrowing the alliance, losing the alliance, using the alliance, controlling the alliance, whatever."
[->Lazarus] 1:32 pm: You mentioned her by name
[->Lazarus] 1:33 pm: Or maybe miss patience was just the one organizing the get together
[Lazarus->] 1:33 pm: the implication could go either way
[] 1:33 pm: Fine you know what
[] 1:33 pm: We will go to this gorram party
[Lazarus->] 1:33 pm: only one way to find out
[] 1:33 pm: I want to see who this good for nothing is starting another uprising
[monster87] 1:33 pm: "Party's are fun I guess
[] 1:33 pm: Its wise to know who your allies and your enemies are
[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: you've got about three hours until midnight
[Throol] 1:34 pm: "And make sure it's a good plan that can work. Cuz I ain't for bein' made dead."
[] 1:34 pm: Lets take the shuttle
[] 1:34 pm: What plan i aint planning on anything but going to a party
[Throol] 1:34 pm: "I mean their plan, uprising."
[] 1:34 pm: Take yer sidearms but nothing more we aint there for hostilities
[Throol] 1:35 pm: "I'll take what I always do, nothing what attracts attention."
[->Lazarus] 1:35 pm: Then we leave in the shuttle
[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: side arms - check, armor?
[Zeenix] 1:35 pm: "A poor doctor like me isint made for parties..."
[Throol] 1:35 pm: Yup, armor, brass knucks, hatchet, knife
[->Lazarus] 1:35 pm: Im carrying my armored duster + my mesh but then i almost always do
[->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: + Sidearm and ammo
[->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: And a few credits
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: Ian loaded up, anyone else?
[Zeenix] 1:36 pm: "How about I stay here and weep for my ever lost neutrality."
[->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: For drinks and whatnot
[Lazarus->] 1:36 pm: kk
[->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: if we have to pay for em
[Throol] 1:36 pm: Both knives actually - basically everything I got
[->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: Enough to be able to buy the crew a round of drinks ect
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: John armored up as well
[->Lazarus] 1:36 pm: and myself :)
[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: Alex, Boomer?
[Throol] 1:37 pm: (As a mobile merc, Ian's equipment can all be carried at once easily, and won't attract undue attention from anyone)
[monster87] 1:37 pm: ".. I can take some flash and smokes. I can't handle a pistol anyway"
[starjunky] 1:37 pm: pistol, ballistic mesh, no AR
[monster87] 1:37 pm: and if we're going to a party, can I wear a dress?
[] 1:37 pm: Just take what a normal rim person would
[] 1:38 pm: A sidearm is normal
[monster87] 1:38 pm: guess it's not really a dress party
[] 1:38 pm: if you want to wear a dress boomer im sure they wont mind *chuckles*
[monster87] 1:38 pm: ill go in my normal wear then, with a pistol. Just for show * winks *
[Zeenix] 1:38 pm: Where would you carry those greanades in? Your purse?
[starjunky] 1:38 pm: so bullet mesh ok too, Boss?
[monster87] 1:38 pm: ow I bet you'd like to see me in a dress, wouldn't you cap'n!
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: so Ian, John, and Alex armored, with sidearms and some hand to hand party favors, boomer, no armor and a pistol
[] 1:39 pm: Sure its worn under our clothes
[monster87] 1:39 pm: Yes Zack, point taken. I'll wear something baggy, like I normally do
[->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: Ya know John's gut is churning here
[->Lazarus] 1:39 pm: He dont want to get involved in any of this business again
[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: zack going or no?
[monster87] 1:39 pm: "Of course
[Zeenix] 1:39 pm: no
[monster87] 1:40 pm: "You're coming Zack! As my escort if nothing else
[monster87] 1:40 pm: "Wouldn't want me to go alone, now would you?
[Zeenix] 1:40 pm: "..."
[] 1:40 pm: You not comming to the party zack well wont hurt to have somone look over the ship
[Lazarus->] 1:40 pm: he's got enough initution to know without a roll, that's the way the wind is blowing
[] 1:40 pm: Keep the ship locked and use them manual locks i put implace should hold any blighter out
[Lazarus->] 1:40 pm: whether he likes it or not
[monster87] 1:40 pm: "aww cap'n, I like him to be my date"
[Zeenix] 1:40 pm: "Next time"
[monster87] 1:40 pm: * pouts *
[Zeenix] 1:41 pm: "Besides I dont think I packed a brown coat with me"
[monster87] 1:41 pm: "Will you be my date then Alex?"
[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: the get together is at midnight and is a very short trip by shuttle, what time do you depart?
[] 1:41 pm: Heck my Dusters Grey not brown
[monster87] 1:41 pm: * moves closer *
[starjunky] 1:41 pm: "gald to be your date, Boomer
[monster87] 1:42 pm: * smiles * "Great! Then it's settled" * offers her arm *
[] 1:42 pm: Well we depart so we get the fashionably early
[] 1:42 pm: there*
[Zeenix] 1:42 pm: "The way these things are going we are all gonna need a wardrobe change...."
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: 1145 is more than enough time for that
[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: when the time comes, you four load up. Last chance for equipment call outs
[] 1:43 pm: Oh well ill guess you will be my date then *looking at ian* Try not to punch anybody out this time *laughs*
[Throol] 1:43 pm: "Nah, I ain't playing that kind of companion..."
[Zeenix] 1:43 pm: "Oh, and please if something happens, which it surely wont. Call me in advance, so ill get my equippement ready."
[monster87] 1:44 pm: (Throol can you put your green a bit lighter? its hard to read)
[] 1:44 pm: Haha Well alone again i guess *Handing out his arm to the air* Guess you will be my date tonight
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:44 pm: what sort of grenades are you taking and how many?
[] 1:44 pm: Doc we will radio you have our equipment ready as well *Tells doc where to find his assault rifle*
[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: Alex has shuttle one prepped and the take off is smooth. Ten miles is a very short flight.
[Zeenix] 1:44 pm: "Oh I'm sure your gonna find some sorry guy to tag along, you always do."
[Throol] 1:44 pm: Better?
[Throol] 1:45 pm: Ah that's nothing, justasec
[Throol] 1:45 pm: Maybe this
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:45 pm: smokers and flash, 2 each on my belt beneath my sweater
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:45 pm: and the small pistol I own, but never use
[Lazarus->monster87] 1:46 pm: ok
[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: alex, a piloting roll d12+d6 for the shuttle
[starjunky] 1:46 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d6)
[starjunky] 1:46 pm:

-> 1d12 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 3


[starjunky] 1:46 pm: yikes
[monster87] 1:46 pm: woah, take it easy
[] 1:46 pm: What
[Zeenix] 1:47 pm: *looks outside*
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: even though the flight is short, it is choppy and the landing is rough
[] 1:47 pm: Damn it SJ and here i have been piloting you the entire game you come back and botch it hows that for a turnaround
[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: You make it down okay, but you all hope that isn't a harbinger of things to come
[starjunky] 1:47 pm: ( lol, least it was routine shuttle flight
[monster87] 1:47 pm: "You nervous baby?" * takes his arm *
[starjunky] 1:48 pm: "thought not, guess I am tho
[monster87] 1:48 pm: * chuckles *
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: Brimstone has left at 1:48 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: You see the sprawling ranch with a mighty fine house, but all the activity is around a large barn
[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: you see everyone is wearing the once standard browncoats of the Indepdents and the barn has several armed men waiting as you arive
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: "Welcome. Jefferies said y'all might come to the shindig."
[] 1:50 pm: (Ex-Alliance Military Officer Just casually strolling into hostile territory me like this plan so much)
[monster87] 1:50 pm: * to Alex * "shindig?"
[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: "Good to get back into the feel of a unit again right?"
[monster87] 1:50 pm: (Isn't alex ex-military too :P()
[starjunky] 1:50 pm: "Rim-speak for party, Booms
[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: "However, you fellers and lady is going to have to check yer guns here."
[monster87] 1:51 pm: "Booms, how cute :)"
[] 1:51 pm: Not a problem
[monster87] 1:51 pm: "Glad to. I don't like it" * hands him the small pistol *
[] 1:51 pm: *Gives him his heavy handgun iskellian made*
[monster87->Lazarus] 1:51 pm: is there an action for concealing the nades?
[starjunky] 1:51 pm: "yeah, no problem. I assume all guests are unarmed, then?
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: anyone tryng to enter with anything other than a knife, is going to have to roll int+ covert
[Throol] 1:52 pm: "She's gonna check my guns, huh? Wouldn't that be better in private?" Shrugs, starts to unzip his fly. "Well, whatever works for you."
[monster87] 1:52 pm: "God.. Ian.."
[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: That means john is going to have to leave his hatchet
[monster87] 1:52 pm: im hiding nades
[] 1:53 pm: What i dont have a Hatchet do i ?
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: roll it booms
[monster87] 1:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d6)
[monster87] 1:53 pm:

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d6 (2) = 13


[] 1:53 pm: Since when did i have a massive axe
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)
[Lazarus] 1:53 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d8 (6) = 12


[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: so close
[monster87] 1:53 pm: never said it was massive
[] 1:53 pm: I took my pistol with me that was it + my Hunting knife but thats just in my pocket
[monster87] 1:53 pm: * things go smooth, right laz :P i never even need the trait *
[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: ok, it might have been ian, but someone mentioned a hatchet
[] 1:54 pm: I just have my standard gear and i dont even own a hatchet so i dont know where that came from (Unless its from the reavers)
[] 1:54 pm: Right so we hand over our guns for the shindig
[] 1:54 pm: Except boomer who is a clever girl
[monster87] 1:55 pm: it's only flash and smokes anyway
[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: "Yeah, everyone is gettin' their guns checked here. Group's a bit riled up and spoilin' for a fight, so rather save the fightin' and the manpower for the purplebellies."
[] 1:55 pm: *Coughs*
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: esotericenigma has left at 1:55 pm+
[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: The man does look at boomer a bit funny for a second, but shrugs at her sweet and cheerful nature and she does indeed enter with her grenades hidden
[starjunky] 1:56 pm: "understandable precaution. Where can I buy this pretty lady a drink?
[monster87] 1:56 pm: "You're sweet Alex, I should take you on dates more often!"
[] 1:57 pm: Oh dont worry drinks on me tonight guys if were payin for em
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: "This is more of a talkin' than an drinkin', but after the Boss talks, mebbe we can find something."
[monster87] 1:57 pm: who says that?)
[] 1:57 pm: Alrighty then
[Throol] 1:57 pm: I have a hatchet, combat knife, utility knife, brass knucks, and two guns
[] 1:57 pm: We best get to our seats then
[starjunky] 1:57 pm: nods head
[] 1:57 pm: (Combat knife thats what i have to not a hunting knife lol)
[] 1:57 pm: (It attatches normally to my assault rifle)
[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: You all file in and find this is a good sized get together with close to 30 men and women present
[] 1:58 pm: *Tries to blend in awkwardly*
[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: I knew Iheard hatchet, Ian had to check his hatchet at the door
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: YOu find decent seats in the middle of the barn on bales of hay
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: at the back of the barn you see the cargo you brought in
[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: one each of the drilling equipment and medscanner cates have been opened
[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: guards stand next to them
[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: "Okay folks, settle down a rancher says and the barn quiets
[starjunky] 2:00 pm: whispers "umm, guess we did get hoodwinked, eh Boomer?
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: "As y'all know, we've been wronged."
[] 2:01 pm: *Grumbles*
[] 2:01 pm: *Looking rather unhappy sitting in the crowd*
[monster87] 2:01 pm: "shh I'm tryin to understand him"
[Throol] 2:01 pm: "Where's the punch 'n' pie?"
[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: "The Alliance forced us to be part of their 'alliance' and then promptly leftus all off worse than we were before the war."
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: The crowd begins to shout agreements
[] 2:02 pm: *Sits silently*
[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: "However, with the revelation that it was Alliance hun dan what created the Reavers...well that's just the last straw!"
[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: THe crowd goes nus with that statement
[] 2:03 pm: nuts*
[Throol] 2:03 pm: "YEAH!!!" Stands up, waving fist in air.
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: jb105 has left at 2:03 pm+
[] 2:03 pm: *trying to get throll to calm down* Get down ya damned fool
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: spidey has left at 2:03 pm+
[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: "All the time they have the called us liars about reavers, knowin; THEY made 'em!"
[Serenity From the Ashes: Session 15]: DM Nexus has left at 2:04 pm+
[Lazarus] 2:04 pm: "Well, the Reavers gave a bloody nose out in the Burnham quadrant and now is the time to finish the job!"
[Throol] 2:04 pm: "THEY'RE NO BETTER'N REAVERS THEMSELVES!"
[Lazarus] 2:05 pm: "Thanks to our friends out there. We've got the means to do so" The man says and sweeps his hand toward the crew of the Fire Angel
[Zeenix] 2:05 pm: ( I feel Ian and Zack may have some disagreements in the future)
[] 2:05 pm: *Looking rather grim*
[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: He reached into one of the open crates and with a counterclockwise twist open the piping and pulls out a military grade assault rifle
[monster87] 2:06 pm: (Ian got disagreements with most of us, but that doesn't matter :P)
[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: "With these, we're gonna take back what's ours."
[monster87] 2:06 pm: * looks shocked for a moment *
[Lazarus] 2:06 pm: The crowd is near to a frenzy
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: "And the person to it is her tonight."
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: "Ladies and gentlemen....The Boss"
[] 2:07 pm: *Keeping a lookout for the leader*
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: You see a figure move from the side and into the light
[Lazarus] 2:07 pm: AND FADE TO BLACK
[] 2:07 pm: Stupid Fade to black
[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: lol
[Zeenix] 2:08 pm: You write these things like an @hole Laz
[Lazarus] 2:08 pm: It's after 2, you HAD to see that coming
[Zeenix] 2:08 pm: :D
[monster87] 2:08 pm: lol I expected a bit more before the cliffhanger. Maybe "You see a familiar face... "
[monster87] 2:08 pm: Anyway I had a LOT of fun this session
[Zeenix] 2:08 pm: here its after 11pm
[] 2:08 pm: Meh i can imagine John just sitting in the middle of all these cheers *grumbling to himself not to amused*
[monster87] 2:08 pm: So thank you all
[Zeenix] 2:09 pm: If only Zack knew what he avoided
[Zeenix] 2:09 pm: He would be thankfull
[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: As this was more of a transition session to introduce the Metaplot, there wasn't much chance for plot points
[Zeenix] 2:09 pm: *thankful`?
[Lazarus] 2:09 pm: I do thank all of you for the game though
[Zeenix] 2:10 pm: daww
[Zeenix] 2:10 pm: no goodies?
[starjunky] 2:10 pm: yep good game, sorry missed lots of it
[Throol] 2:10 pm: No for xp?
[] 2:10 pm: Still we completed a cargo haul and had some fun rp
[Lazarus] 2:10 pm: I'm going to be chintzy this time and just give out 2 XP for the session, but I've GOT to give Gabel an extra one for dropping the propane tank on his foot
[] 2:10 pm: not bad for a day
[] 2:10 pm: lol
[] 2:11 pm: yay
[starjunky] 2:11 pm: any creds for the smuggling?
[Zeenix] 2:11 pm: ...
[Lazarus] 2:11 pm: However....
[Lazarus] 2:11 pm: you earned a total of 375 platinum
[Lazarus] 2:12 pm: that's the agreed upon 150 in credits, but the rim typically uses coin insie of paper
[Lazarus] 2:12 pm: Bad news for next week
[Zeenix] 2:12 pm: !
[Lazarus] 2:12 pm: I have training I have to attend, so I can not be here for the game
[starjunky] 2:12 pm: bummer
[Zeenix] 2:12 pm: Dude
[Zeenix] 2:13 pm: Major bummer
[] 2:13 pm: Awww now we gonna be stuck on this cliffhanger ! damn you laz DAMN YOU !
[Lazarus] 2:13 pm: If we can do Tuesday, then alles klar
[starjunky] 2:13 pm: so we record 375/5 plat each, not credits?
[] 2:13 pm: haha
[] 2:13 pm: Well i can do tuesday
[monster87] 2:13 pm: i can't
[Zeenix] 2:13 pm: I can do tuesday
[Throol] 2:13 pm: What time tuesday?
[Lazarus] 2:13 pm: same time
[Lazarus] 2:13 pm: but I can flex if necessary
[Zeenix] 2:14 pm: I cant go any later
[Lazarus] 2:14 pm: 375 platinum total, up to Gabel how that gets divided
[starjunky] 2:14 pm: I'll be out mon-thurs next also
[monster87] 2:14 pm: Tuesday I can't make. any other weekday would be better
[] 2:14 pm: Yeah aint doing any dividing on that yet
[] 2:14 pm: Do it for next session
[Lazarus] 2:14 pm: I can do monday
[Zeenix] 2:14 pm: thursday? monday?
[Zeenix] 2:14 pm: monday!
[monster87->Lazarus] 2:14 pm: im doing 4 XP in artistery for the cooking :)
[] 2:14 pm: i can do monday
[monster87->Lazarus] 2:15 pm: from d2 to d4
[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: rein, jon?
[Zeenix] 2:15 pm: Throol?
[monster87] 2:15 pm: yeah monday is better
[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: star?
[starjunky] 2:15 pm: forgot about trip till Laz mentioned his trg
[Lazarus] 2:15 pm: no joy star for monday?
[Throol] 2:16 pm: Mondays I have an appointment at 4
[starjunky] 2:16 pm: nay, unfortunatley not
[Lazarus] 2:16 pm: can you do tuesday star?
[starjunky] 2:16 pm: outta town mon - thurs, return Fri
[Lazarus] 2:16 pm: kk
[Lazarus] 2:16 pm: no star next week
[] 2:17 pm: So Monday then ?
[monster87] 2:17 pm: friday is also good
[Zeenix] 2:17 pm: I'm up for monday, same time
[Lazarus] 2:17 pm: I can't do friday
[] 2:17 pm: Frankly any of the usualy times im good
[] 2:17 pm: Any day
[Zeenix] 2:17 pm: friday is fine for me too i guess
[] 2:17 pm: Except weekends then its a bit scetchy
[Lazarus] 2:17 pm: fortunately, this training should be just a one time thing
[Lazarus] 2:18 pm: so jon can you do monday or tuesday?
[monster87] 2:18 pm: Im also ok with just skipping it one week. it's also sad if star can't be there