Welcome! You have entered [General Chatter] at 9:26 am+

[Lazarus] 9:26 am: Welcome to P&PG Chat.

[General Chatter]: has left at 9:30 am+

[General Chatter]: deaconabyss has entered at 9:34 am+

[General Chatter]: Throol has entered at 9:46 am+

[General Chatter]: pruttm has entered at 9:48 am+

[General Chatter]: Zeenix has entered at 9:50 am+

[General Chatter]: starjunky has entered at 9:51 am+

[General Chatter]: Gabel has entered at 9:53 am+

[Lazarus] 9:54 am: I created room "Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13"

[General Chatter]: Gabel has left at 9:55 am+

Welcome! You have entered [Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13] at 9:55 am+

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Zeenix has entered at 9:55 am+

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: starjunky has entered at 9:55 am+

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Throol has entered at 9:56 am+

[Lazarus] 9:57 am: okay, guess I'll jump right into the recap

[Lazarus] 9:58 am: Serenity: From the Ashes - Session 13 - Siren's Song - Part 3

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: deaconabyss has left at 9:58 am+

[Lazarus] 9:58 am: You guys learned about a job from a guy who liked lucky people

[Lazarus] 9:59 am: You tried real hard to win his contest, but came in second to the crew of a ship named the Brass Monkey

[Lazarus] 9:59 am: You watched as the Brass Monkey took off with the cargo and were waiting for the next contest

[Lazarus] 10:00 am: After three days however, you were contacted by the shipper - Mortdechai Kenner that something had happened to the Brass Monkey

[Lazarus] 10:00 am: He had a now time critical back up shipment, but offered you a substantial bonus if you could recover the lst cargo

[Lazarus] 10:01 am: En route to Three Hills, you got snagged in a trap

[Lazarus] 10:01 am: The wreckers spoofed the nav sat signal and led you off course into an artificial asteroid field

[Lazarus] 10:02 am: Your ship sustained major damage

[Lazarus] 10:02 am: You narrowly avoided detection by a small ship sent to investigate the signal your crash tripped

[Lazarus] 10:02 am: You followed the small ship back in your shuttle

[Lazarus] 10:03 am: John and Boomer stayed with the ship to try and repair some of the damage

[Lazarus] 10:04 am: Alex, Ray, and Ian found a simple base the small ship, a larger ship, and the damaged Brass Monkey

[Lazarus] 10:04 am: In space suits, the three reached the base undetected

[Lazarus] 10:04 am: You rescued three survivors from the Brass Monkey

[Lazarus] 10:04 am: You decided to check on a door that said operations

[Lazarus] 10:05 am: you found it was occupied and they began shooting

[Lazarus] 10:05 am: Ray, the medic was wounded

[Lazarus] 10:05 am: Ian attempted to grapple one of the wreckers and ended up in a heap inside the operations room

[Lazarus] 10:06 am: and found there were more than the two men shooting inside

[Lazarus] 10:06 am: Not hearing from the crew, John and Boomer left the Fire Angel in a second shuttle boomer managed to get working

[Lazarus] 10:07 am: just as Ian found there were more people in the operations room, the second shuttle came screaming in over the base

[Lazarus] 10:07 am: and that is where we stand right now

[Lazarus] 10:07 am: Any questions?

[Throol] 10:08 am: Should I start making my new character now, or later? ;)

[starjunky] 10:08 am: I think I have my helmet on and suit prussurized IIRC

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: monster87 has entered at 10:09 am+

[monster87] 10:09 am: hi

[Lazarus] 10:09 am: hey there

[Lazarus] 10:10 am: Let's go with later, PCs seem to have a knack for surviving the impossible

[Lazarus] 10:10 am: Yes, Alex had his suit and helmet on

[Lazarus] 10:11 am: the three survivors were trying to stay out of the line of fire, but did not have suits

[Lazarus] 10:11 am: you had noticed that the central hub of the base had an airlock on the top as well as two on the sides

[Lazarus] 10:13 am: Unless anyone has questions or something that needs saying, I'm going to start the next round

[Zeenix] 10:13 am: (Laz will I spectate for now?)

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:14 am: Hey laz i just wanted to say im sorry about the 15th it was a bit hectic at home there was a death in the familiy and i was trying to get around to sending you an email about not being able to get to the game that day but i never got around to it

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:14 am: understandable and forgiven. :-)

[Lazarus] 10:14 am: You are still running Ray

[Zeenix] 10:15 am: right

[monster87] 10:15 am: So I am in the second shuttle with the captain. Do we have a plan?

[Lazarus] 10:15 am: He's still on his feet, even if wounded

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:15 am: Anyway as for the game John is trying to get an overview of the place maybe try and spot the crew and otherwise look for a location to dock.

[Lazarus] 10:15 am: You are on the second shuttle, you will have to ask your illustrious leader if there is a plan

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: WYRD has left at 10:16 am+

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:16 am: you can see five standard containers in a cruciform configuration, three ships the small one you saw earlier, a larger one, and the brass monkey

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:16 am: no sign of your crew

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:16 am: As John does not actualy know there is a firefight going on right now

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:16 am: true, but you are certainly in radio range now

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:17 am: Well then i will try and get them on coms

[Gabel->Lazarus] 10:17 am: if i can

[Lazarus] 10:18 am: Ian, Alex, and Ray all hear John's voice crackle over your suit's comm gear

[Lazarus->Gabel] 10:18 am: speak your piece and the next round will start

[Gabel] 10:19 am: *Coms* This is John what in the hells is taking you all so long you were supposed to be back by now is everything all right Over.

[Lazarus] 10:19 am: roll init

[Lazarus] 10:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 10:19 am:

-> 2d6 (2,6 = 8)

 

[shadovar] 10:20 am: I created room "Thar Blasted corener"

[Throol] 10:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Throol] 10:20 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (3) = 9

 

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: shadovar has left at 10:20 am+

[Zeenix] 10:20 am: (iniative was agi+alertness right?)

[Lazarus] 10:20 am: yes

[Zeenix] 10:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 10:20 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (6) = 7

 

[starjunky] 10:21 am: ( init with lightnin'relex +2 agil step when agil is d10 gives d12+d2 for agil?

[Lazarus] 10:22 am: correct

[starjunky] 10:22 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d2+d6)

[starjunky] 10:22 am:

-> 1d12 (6)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d6 (1) = 9

 

[Lazarus] 10:23 am: proportially to potential roll, Ian rolled best, so he goes first

[Lazarus] 10:23 am: You know there are two guys with guns behind you

[Lazarus] 10:23 am: There are two more behind consoles in front of you

[Lazarus] 10:23 am: if they have guns, you don't know yet

[Lazarus] 10:24 am: You are currently prone and about 2 meters from the ones in front and behind you

[Lazarus] 10:25 am: Current plot point totals: Ian 3, John 4, Boomer 11, Alex 9, Ray 6

[Throol] 10:25 am: I roll to my back and fire at the ones with guns

[Throol] 10:25 am: using all 3 plot points

[Lazarus] 10:26 am: ok

[Throol] 10:26 am: What should I roll?

[Lazarus] 10:27 am: you firing at both men?

[Throol] 10:27 am: Yes, gotta take em both down so I can get my friends in here - if I have the option, I'm taking groin shots

[Lazarus] 10:28 am: You have fightin' type, so no action cost to draw pistol. your agility is8 and your basic skill is d12+2

[Lazarus] 10:28 am: a called shot is -2steps to skill which would make that d10

[Lazarus] 10:29 am: I do not know how you want to spend your plot points

[Lazarus] 10:29 am: but second shot would be at d8 for second action

[Throol] 10:29 am: Plus my Major Talented pistols gives me +2 steps

[Lazarus] 10:29 am: I would suggest 1 pp on first shot and 2 on second

[Lazarus] 10:29 am: ah right, then your talet cancels the called shot penalty

[Throol] 10:30 am: so it'd be d12 and d10?

[Lazarus] 10:30 am: you ar d8+ d12+d2 on first shot d8 +d12 on second, pending how you spend plot points

[Throol] 10:31 am: Might as well do as you suggest, 1 on first 2 on second, for d8+d12+d2+d2 on first and d8+d12+d4 on second, right?

[Lazarus] 10:31 am: correct

[Throol] 10:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d2+d2)

[Throol] 10:32 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (3)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d2 (2) = 12

 

[Throol] 10:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d12+d4)

[Throol] 10:32 am:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d12 (11)+ 1d4 (1) = 18

 

[Lazarus] 10:32 am: eep

[Throol] 10:32 am: that last 1 is a 2

[Lazarus] 10:32 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6;2d6)

[Lazarus] 10:32 am:

-> 2d6 (4,4 = 8)

-> 2d6 (4,2 = 6)

 

[Throol] 10:32 am: Eep what? It's life and death, and this is what I do!

[Lazarus] 10:33 am: probably second guy's last words

[Lazarus] 10:33 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 10:33 am:

-> 2d6 (6,3 = 9)

 

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: only one of the men sees you and tries to dodge, the second is hit squarely

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: roll 2d6 for your damage

[Lazarus] 10:34 am: wait

[Throol] 10:34 am: ok

[Lazarus] 10:35 am: forget the called damage, roll 1d12+d2 twice

[Throol] 10:35 am: Considering the target, they may bleed out, but most likely immediate effect is they're completely out of the fight

[Throol] 10:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+d2)

[Throol] 10:35 am:

-> 1d12 (1)+ 1d2 (2) = 3

 

[Throol] 10:35 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2)

[Throol] 10:35 am:

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d2 (1) = 13

 

[Lazarus] 10:35 am: hmm go figure

[Lazarus] 10:35 am: splat

[Throol] 10:35 am: looks like I'm a minmaxer

[Lazarus] 10:36 am: The guy who failed to dodge is slammed forward and slids down the bulkhead into a very still puddle on the deck

[Lazarus] 10:37 am: the first guy, manages to survive the shot, but has just moved from tenor to soprano in the wrecker's choir

[Throol] 10:37 am: From a shot in the balls?

[Throol] 10:37 am: yeah first one makes sense

[Lazarus] 10:37 am: you only did 4 points of damage

[Lazarus] 10:38 am: the second guy took 21

[Throol] 10:38 am: I mean the other guy - he's got no balls and bleeding, but shouldn't be dead yet

[Lazarus] 10:38 am: as you said min max

[Throol] 10:38 am: ah

[Lazarus] 10:39 am: You didn't even get an extraordinary success, he's not even bleeding profusely

[Lazarus] 10:39 am: ok, ALex is up

[Throol] 10:39 am: distraction delivered.

[Lazarus] 10:39 am: just a bit

[starjunky] 10:39 am: ( so can I us PP to draw pistol, then still shott this round?

[Throol] 10:40 am: (hoping the other guys grab their nuts in sympathy instinctively)

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: you can always do up to 3 actions

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: no pp needed

[Lazarus] 10:40 am: however drawing and shooting will mean the shot will be your second action and a -1 skill penalty

[starjunky] 10:41 am: ok, draw pistol, turn around to dudes with guns, then shoot

[starjunky] 10:41 am: rgr

[monster87] 10:41 am: (you guys are still hearing more and more worried sounds from the comm, anyone up for answering even the slighest thing?)

[Lazarus] 10:41 am: you are not in the room star, only ian was inside

[starjunky] 10:41 am: oh

[Lazarus] 10:42 am: you heard two fight shots

[starjunky] 10:42 am: head to room where I heard gun shots then, drawing pistol as I go

[Lazarus] 10:42 am: saw one man crumple

[Lazarus] 10:42 am: the second his holding his junk

[Zeenix] 10:42 am: (I'm inside!)

[Lazarus] 10:42 am: alex, ray and the survivors are in the hub

[Lazarus] 10:42 am: only ian is inside the ops room

[Lazarus] 10:43 am: alex can easily get a shot at the guy holding his junk

[starjunky] 10:43 am: will do then, d10 in pistols, at -1 step due to 2nd action still?

[Lazarus] 10:44 am: yes, as you still are drawing the weapon, so 2d8 to shoot

[starjunky] 10:44 am: ok spend 3 pp also, so d8 + d6?

[Lazarus] 10:44 am: yes, 2d8+d6

[starjunky] 10:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d8+d6)

[starjunky] 10:45 am:

-> 2d8 (6,6 = 12) + 1d6 (3) = 15

 

[starjunky] 10:45 am: 3 pp spent

[Lazarus] 10:45 am: roll d6 for damage

[starjunky] 10:45 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[starjunky] 10:45 am:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[starjunky] 10:45 am: booyah

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: guy is no longer holding junk, he is sucking floor

[starjunky] 10:46 am: lol

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: Ian you get a "That was cool!" pp

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: HOWEVER...

[Lazarus] 10:46 am: the two behind the console now go

[Throol] 10:46 am: heh uh

[Lazarus] 10:47 am: ian roll alertness+Perception -2steps

[Throol] 10:47 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d2)

[Throol] 10:47 am:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d2 (2) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 10:47 am: you catch the hint of movement, behind you, so you will get to take innate defense as you are now out of actions

[Lazarus] 10:48 am: that means you will get to roll your straight agility

[Throol] 10:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8)

[Throol] 10:48 am:

-> 1d8 (5)

 

[Lazarus] 10:48 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4;d6+d4)

[Lazarus] 10:48 am:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d4 (4) = 9

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d4 (4) = 10

 

[Lazarus] 10:48 am: eep

[Lazarus] 10:49 am: your agility again

[Throol] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8)

[Throol] 10:49 am:

-> 1d8 (6)

 

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: pruttm has left at 10:49 am+

[Lazarus] 10:49 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 10:49 am:

-> 2d6 (1,2 = 3)

 

[Lazarus] 10:50 am: unfortunately, the two both hit you

[Lazarus] 10:50 am: total damage is now 4 stun and 8 wounds

[Throol] 10:50 am: Still have 2 left!

[Lazarus] 10:51 am: that is over 50% wounds, so you are now -2steps for all stats. skills are not affected

[Lazarus] 10:51 am: you are realling, but you are concious

[Lazarus] 10:51 am: Ray is up

[Zeenix] 10:51 am: ive already got my weapon drawn right?

[Zeenix] 10:52 am: from last time?

[Lazarus] 10:52 am: roll a d6

[Zeenix] 10:52 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Zeenix] 10:52 am:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[Lazarus] 10:52 am: yes

[Lazarus] 10:52 am: you can move to the doorway at no action cost

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: it's less than 3 meters

[Zeenix] 10:53 am: the 2 guys still there?

[Lazarus] 10:53 am: the ones that were have other things on their minds right now, meeting their maker and all

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: two others, a man and a woman just shot Ian, who is not looking good

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: and inside the ops room

[Lazarus] 10:54 am: you can either take shots or try and grab Ian

[Zeenix] 10:55 am: ill try and save him

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Samrin has left at 10:55 am+

[Zeenix] 10:55 am: (grab him and take him from the line of fire)

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: ok, agility + athletics to get there

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: str + str to move him

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: agil + athletics to get him out in a round

[Zeenix] 10:56 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 10:56 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (1) = 5

 

[Lazarus] 10:56 am: I would strongly recommend the use of 2 plot points

[Zeenix] 10:57 am: I kinda already rolled....

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: you can spend after the fact, but they only count as 1 point

[Zeenix] 10:57 am: I was going to on str+str

[Zeenix] 10:57 am: oh

[Zeenix] 10:57 am: then ill do that

[Lazarus] 10:57 am: so 2 will get you to 7, otherwise you won't get there

[Lazarus] 10:58 am: okay you are there

[Zeenix] 10:58 am: i have 4 left right?

[Lazarus] 10:58 am: str+str, I would suggest some plot points, but remember you;ve got one more roll to make it out

[Lazarus] 10:58 am: yes 4 left

[Zeenix] 10:58 am: fuck it ill use 2 now and 2 on the moving

[Lazarus] 10:59 am: kk, roll it

[Lazarus] 10:59 am: 2d6+d4

[Zeenix] 10:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6+d4)

[Zeenix] 10:59 am:

-> 2d6 (1,5 = 6) + 1d4 (2) = 8

 

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: you manage to grab him, but not lift him. You'll have to drag him

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: escape is d8+d2+d4

[Zeenix] 11:00 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d2+d4)

[Zeenix] 11:00 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d4 (3) = 12

 

[Lazarus] 11:00 am: that however goes perfectly and you get him into the hub, and earn 3 plot points for coolness and heroism

[Zeenix] 11:01 am: (alright!)

[Lazarus] 11:01 am: oh yeah and your comm unit seems to be about to explode from the frantic calls from john and boomer

[Lazarus] 11:01 am: speaking of john and boomer...you are up

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: no response on comms

[Gabel] 11:02 am: *Coms* Gorram it come in are you there *Trying again real quick*

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: end of round

[Lazarus] 11:02 am: init

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:02 am: If i dont get them on coms

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:03 am: i will just try and find a place to land that looks like it might have air

[Lazarus] 11:03 am: Ian only rolls d4+d2 due to wounds

[Throol] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (d4+d2)

[Throol] 11:03 am:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1d2 (2) = 3

 

[Zeenix] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 11:03 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (4) = 5

 

[starjunky] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d2+d6)

[starjunky] 11:03 am:

-> 1d12 (8)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d6 (5) = 15

 

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:03 am: roll alert+erception

[Gabel] 11:03 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 11:03 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (2) = 3

 

[Lazarus] 11:04 am: boomer roll alert+perception

[monster87] 11:04 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)

[monster87] 11:04 am:

-> 1d4 (4)

 

[monster87] 11:04 am: you know I suck at that right ;)

[Lazarus] 11:04 am: kk

[Lazarus] 11:04 am: the area around the base is flat, so no problem landing next to it

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:05 am: Bah can i try using intuition to try and use my clever mind to find a place to land ?

[monster87] 11:05 am: ok, I'll land her

[monster87] 11:05 am: "What's the plan cap'n? We just gonna barge in see what happened?"

[Lazarus] 11:05 am: however, space suits will be needed and you don't have any

[Gabel] 11:05 am: You wont be landing anything unless we find an airlock to dock in boomer

[Lazarus] 11:05 am: ok, Like the Ninja Alex goes first

[Lazarus] 11:05 am: starts rolling some dice: (d26)

[Lazarus] 11:05 am:

-> 1d26 (13)

 

[Lazarus] 11:06 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6)

[Lazarus] 11:06 am:

-> 2d6 (2,3 = 5)

 

[monster87] 11:06 am: "Yeah you're right.. I'm just worried..."

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:06 am: there is an airlock on the top of the base, but you didn't see it and it's not intuitive to epect one there

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:07 am: No but i could use my intuition to maybe figure out where the crew is ?

[starjunky] 11:07 am: I'll target whoever is most threating to Ian and his rescuer

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: shuttle crew can roll alert+perception again

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: the man and woman are behind consoles and have yet to move

[Lazarus] 11:07 am: roll alert+perception alex

[monster87->Lazarus] 11:08 am: I fail anyway,I got that complication "singlemindedness"

[Lazarus->monster87] 11:08 am: ok

[starjunky] 11:08 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)

[starjunky] 11:08 am:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d6 (5) = 11

 

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:08 am: you saw the parked shuttle

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:08 am: i did but the crew was not there

[Lazarus] 11:09 am: you realize that you are right next to the door, you could probably close it before they move

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:09 am: And their not picking up coms

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:09 am: you do see the base and the ships, logic would dictate they are at one or the other

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:09 am: So i would just have to flip a coin

[starjunky] 11:09 am: ( having a hard time visualizing this battle :(

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:09 am: 50/50

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:10 am: Well i told them to get the brass monkey

[starjunky] 11:10 am: will close door if that will help Ian and Zeenix

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:10 am: you do know the shuttle is closer to the base by about 25 meters

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:10 am: But the way their not responding to the coms i know how unruly they can be gorram monkeys

[Lazarus] 11:10 am: ok, let me try and set the scene

[Lazarus] 11:10 am: the base is five cargo containers

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: four connect to a central hub

[monster87] 11:11 am: wait we're both sneaking in?

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:11 am: Screw it i will just make the choice of docking on the base

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:11 am: if i find a place to dock there

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: you are all now insie the hub

[Lazarus] 11:11 am: the ops container is connected by one end to the middle of the hub's long axis

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: the bad guys are about 20 feet inside the 40' container

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: behind a couple consoles

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:12 am: So me and boomer are now looking for a place to land on the base.

[Lazarus] 11:12 am: you are standing next to the dor that enters the ops room

[Lazarus] 11:13 am: ian and ray are across from you, inside the hub

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:14 am: roll alertness+perception

[Lazarus] 11:14 am: that is the scene

[starjunky] 11:14 am: thx, that helps

[monster87] 11:14 am: ok and we see them shooting?

[Lazarus] 11:14 am: I've got a crude map, but unless you have skype, I can't get it to you quickly

[Lazarus] 11:15 am: You didn't see the intial shots, but when you reach the door and look in, you can see a man and a woman behind the consoles

[Lazarus] 11:16 am: You can shoot at them, but they have cover, just as you do from the door frame

[monster87] 11:16 am: "Cap'n, what do we do?"

[Gabel] 11:17 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 11:17 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (2) = 6

 

[Lazarus] 11:17 am: OR you can try to close the door

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:17 am: spend a plot point

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:17 am: done

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:17 am: you see that there is an airlock on top of the central hub

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:18 am: you will have to roll the shuttle on it's side to connect

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:18 am: Okay

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:18 am: Then thats what we will try to achieve

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:18 am: Get ready for a bumpy ride

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:19 am: d8+d6 and any plot points

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: star?

[starjunky] 11:19 am: will close the door

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:19 am: 2 plot points

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:19 am: so another d4

[Lazarus] 11:19 am: agility +athletics

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:19 am: kk

[starjunky] 11:19 am: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6)

[starjunky] 11:19 am:

-> 1d10 (9)+ 1d6 (6) = 15

 

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:19 am: SLAM

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:20 am: oops

[Lazarus] 11:20 am: SLAM

[Gabel] 11:20 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6+1d4)

[Gabel] 11:20 am:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (3)+ 1d4 (4) = 14

 

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:20 am: There you go

[Lazarus] 11:20 am: That is an extraordinary success, so I'm going to rule you've locked the door as well

[starjunky] 11:21 am: hehe, nice

[Lazarus] 11:21 am: however, you all hear a heavy thump on TOP of the hub

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:21 am: If that does not do it i spend my last plot point

[starjunky] 11:21 am: critted a door!

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:21 am: you are quite good

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:21 am: Alrighty then

[Lazarus] 11:21 am: and you can still hear the frantic calls from Boomer

[Lazarus] 11:22 am: Ray is up

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:22 am: Now im looking rather nasty right now

[monster87] 11:22 am: (I'm sorry but I am not sure I understand where I am and where the captain is.. aren't we going in together?)

[Lazarus] 11:22 am: you are still in the shuttle

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:22 am: Military harness assault rifle armoured duster with ballistic mesh

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:22 am: Im armed to the teeth

[Lazarus] 11:22 am: which is on it's side on top of the hub of the base

[Zeenix] 11:23 am: (Is there anything i can do for ian while in combat, or can I only protect him?)

[Lazarus] 11:23 am: we are out of combat now, so no need for init

[Zeenix] 11:23 am: Oh ok

[Lazarus] 11:23 am: Ray does have his medkit

[Gabel] 11:23 am: Im opening the door with my assault rifle out ready for anything.

[Zeenix] 11:23 am: ill try and heal ian up

[monster87] 11:24 am: ok, I'm right behind you with a pistol and some 'nades

[Gabel] 11:24 am: Gorram it girl i hope them be flashbangs for both our sakes

[Lazarus] 11:24 am: inside the hub, you hear thumping on top of the container

[Lazarus] 11:24 am: and NO ONE has responded to John or Boomer

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:24 am: you'll enter on what would be next round

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:25 am: Alright !

[Lazarus] 11:25 am: Ray, roll alertness + First aid

[Throol] 11:25 am: "Hey man, SNAFU here."

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:25 am: Its up to them

[Lazarus] 11:25 am: d6+d8

[Zeenix] 11:26 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d8)

[Zeenix] 11:26 am:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d8 (6) = 9

 

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:26 am: "Hey man, SNAFU here." from Ian

[Lazarus] 11:26 am: 2 plot points will succeed Ray

[Gabel] 11:26 am: *Coms* What the..... Where the *Insert chinese cursewords* are you me and boomer have entered some kind of container area

[Zeenix] 11:27 am: Ill use them then

[Lazarus] 11:27 am: roll d2

[Zeenix] 11:27 am: starts rolling some dice: (d2)

[Zeenix] 11:27 am:

-> 1d2 (1)

 

[Lazarus] 11:28 am: that reduces one of Ian's wounds to stun, so he's at 5 stun and 7 wounds

[Lazarus] 11:28 am: "There's somebody up there!" Captain Callas shouts.

[Zeenix] 11:28 am: "Damn, hang on"

[Lazarus] 11:29 am: "We are So gorram humped!"

[Lazarus] 11:30 am: The airlock on top of the hub starts to open

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:30 am: hopefully they don't shoot you

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:30 am: They shoot me im gonna order boomer to nade their ass and close the airlock

[Lazarus] 11:30 am: what are your actions inside the hub?

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: The three survivors back away as they are unarmed,b ut they clear refuse to be taken again

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:31 am: That was a joke obviously

[Zeenix] 11:31 am: i guess ill draw my gun ready

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:31 am: might be a good idea anyway

[Lazarus] 11:31 am: alex, ian?

[starjunky] 11:31 am: is there any way to prevnt the inner airlock door from openeing? handle or override switch or something?

[Throol] 11:31 am: yes?

[Throol] 11:32 am: I get off my ass

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:32 am: no kidding

[Lazarus] 11:32 am: Ian lurches to his feet

[Lazarus] 11:33 am: Alex could possibly reach the inner door, but it would be a matter of str vs str to hold it shut as the door is about halfway open

[Lazarus] 11:33 am: and no has ANSWERED their comms yet

[starjunky] 11:34 am: ok, aim at inner door and respond *comss* incoming hostiles from upper hub airlock! Ian is wounded

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:34 am: incoming hostiles from upper hub airlock! Ian is wounded" from Alex

[monster87] 11:34 am: * jumps in the air * "They're alive!"

[Lazarus] 11:35 am: Hatch swings open

[Lazarus->Gabel] 11:35 am: your move

[Gabel] 11:35 am: *Coms* Say what now we are entering an airlock as we speak

[starjunky] 11:36 am: *Comms* on top of hub?

[Gabel] 11:36 am: *Coms* Well i suppose you could call it the top of the containers we docked here

[Gabel] 11:36 am: *Peeks his head through to see whats on the other side of the airlock*

[Gabel->Lazarus] 11:36 am: I take a peek

[Lazarus] 11:37 am: I could make you all roll alert+perception to see if anyone botches

[monster87] 11:38 am: "So are we going to rescue them cap'n?"

[Lazarus] 11:38 am: Everyone roll int+perception

[starjunky] 11:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)

[starjunky] 11:38 am:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d6 (2) = 5

 

[Zeenix] 11:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 11:38 am:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (4) = 8

 

[Gabel] 11:38 am: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 11:38 am:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (2) = 3

 

[Gabel] 11:39 am: I dont know a time when i ever never rolled a 1

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 11:40 am: Odds are the guys that were repairing the Brass Monkey will be arriving soon

[Lazarus] 11:40 am: It's a talent

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 11:41 am: alright

[Gabel] 11:41 am: I know right there should be some gorram trait that gives me plot points for rolling 1's

[Gabel] 11:41 am: Called Natures Charm

[Gabel] 11:41 am: or somesuch

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 11:41 am: you can all fit in the shuttles and escape, but the bonus requires recovering the brass monkey

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 11:41 am: no one else has figured that out

[Lazarus] 11:42 am: okay, what do you all do?

[Zeenix] 11:42 am: "The guys that were outside will be returning any time now"

[Zeenix] 11:43 am: "Captain should we stay for the loot or get out of here?"

[starjunky] 11:45 am: did I see a non-vacc suited head pop thur the inner airlock door?

[Lazarus] 11:45 am: .

[Lazarus] 11:45 am: yes, John's

[starjunky] 11:46 am: ok, cool. *comms* never mind on hositles thru upper air lock, its yall!

[Lazarus] 11:47 am: Ray brings up a valid point, you did see several people moving around the Brass Monkey. Plus you know that small single man surveyor and that larger ship have got to have crews

[Lazarus] 11:48 am: The ops section may be locked, but they should still be able to communicate with everyone else

[Gabel] 11:48 am: What happened down here i told you guys to scout out the brass monkey and get it back if possible not start a gorram shootout

[Zeenix] 11:49 am: "I'm sorry cap'n I blew our cover, i got a bit sloppy.

[Throol] 11:49 am: "C'mon, I'm good to go. Let's go get that surveyor, and take those guys out on the Monkey."

[Gabel] 11:50 am: Do i see the brass monkey crew as well ?

[Gabel] 11:51 am: Im just gonna go with yes.

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: pruttm has left at 11:52 am+

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: monster87 has left at 11:52 am+

[Lazarus] 11:53 am: yes, three survivors

[Gabel] 11:53 am: Who are they *pointing at the unarmed people*

[Lazarus] 11:53 am: A man and two women

[Lazarus] 11:53 am: I'm Captain Johnny Callas

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: That Alice my Pilot and Cindy my mechanic

[Gabel] 11:54 am: Captain John Helios Iskellian nice ter meet ya but whatya be doing here you the crew of the brass monkey ? (Just assuming as they dissapeared around these parts)

[Lazarus] 11:54 am: Brass Monkey is my boat. somehow we got lured into an asteroid field

[Lazarus] 11:55 am: ship's badly damaged and...w-we lost the other four of the crew

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: monster87 has entered at 11:55 am+

[monster87] 11:55 am: sorry connectino crashed, what Did I miss?

[Lazarus] 11:55 am: Goraam hun dan boarded us before we could get power back on line

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: intro of John to surviving Brass Monkey crew

[Lazarus] 11:56 am: They kept is in a cage in their livin' quarters, figgured they was plannin' on sellin' us to salvers

[Gabel] 11:56 am: Well i can see your a tad bit unarmed but i got a plan if your up for a fight

[Throol] 11:57 am: C'mon we gotta move quick they got a comm in there!

[Lazarus] 11:57 am: "I heard 'em talkin' between themselves and the Monkey's still sore hurt, but she can be saved."

[monster87] 11:57 am: "I'm not the most useful in fights.. but I can help I guess

[Gabel] 11:57 am: I plan ter take your boat back but we gonna need your help if we are to pull it off we got little time for pleasantries right now but we can get aquainted when we arent getting shot at

[Lazarus] 11:58 am: "I'm all fer hurryin'"

[Gabel] 11:58 am: Ray and Ian get your arses into the shuttle and give me and boomer yer gorram suits your going to create a diversion for us.

[Gabel] 11:58 am: Now im assuming Ray and Ian are the ones who are badly wounded ?

[Lazarus] 11:58 am: both ray's and Ian's suits are damaged

[Throol] 11:58 am: "Heh, I'm good with diversions, right guys?"

[Lazarus] 11:59 am: repairable, but damaged

[Gabel] 11:59 am: I got plenty of patch tape to fix that

[Throol] 11:59 am: Ian starts getting out of his suit

[Lazarus] 11:59 am: everyone roll alertness+perception

[Throol] 11:59 am: "Hope you don't mind a little blood."

[Lazarus] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (2d6;2d6;2d6)

[Lazarus] 11:59 am:

-> 2d6 (4,6 = 10)

-> 2d6 (4,1 = 5)

-> 2d6 (1,5 = 6)

 

[Throol] 11:59 am: (what's my modified roll? I won't even bother if it's hearing)

[Gabel] 11:59 am: Gorram it ian your getting me a new suite *looking rather unpleased* it was brand new

[Zeenix] 11:59 am: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)

[Zeenix] 11:59 am:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12

 

[starjunky] 12:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)

[starjunky] 12:00 pm:

-> 1d6 (4)+ 1d6 (5) = 9

 

[Throol] 12:00 pm: "You should see the other guys."

[Lazarus] 12:00 pm: still -2 to all stats, skills still normal

[Gabel] 12:00 pm: *chuckles* as he pats ian on the back alright you and ray get into the shuttle now real quick like and relinquish your weapons to the brass monkey crew here

[Throol] 12:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+d6)

[Throol] 12:00 pm:

-> 1d4 (3)+ 1d6 (1) = 4

 

[Gabel] 12:00 pm: we gonna need fresh healthy folk to do the fighting from here on out

[Gabel] 12:00 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 12:00 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (5) = 11

 

[Throol] 12:00 pm: "Relinquish my weapons? My babies?"

[Gabel] 12:01 pm: Can Ray or Ian pilot ?

[Throol] 12:01 pm: "I got an axe and a knife they could have..."

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:01 pm: you can see that one of the airlocks is cycling

[Zeenix] 12:01 pm: no

[Throol] 12:01 pm: (Ian has a d4)

[monster87] 12:01 pm: (am I there? I feel like im missing something)

[Gabel] 12:01 pm: Ian dont argue with me on this you got into this mess im getting us out of it we need firepower now. give them a pistol at least and some ammo.

[Lazarus] 12:01 pm: you are standing in the airlock of the shuttle

[Throol] 12:01 pm: "Ok but I'm keepin one! And I better get it back!"

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: looking down into the hub of the base along with john

[Throol] 12:02 pm: Ian hands out one pistol with ammo, a hatchet and a combat knife

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: everyone else is in the hub

[Zeenix] 12:02 pm: "damn if i only had taken my assault rifle with me"

[Gabel] 12:02 pm: Ray keep your gun give the captain your assault rifle

[Gabel] 12:02 pm: Crap you aint got your assault rifle

[Gabel] 12:02 pm: Ray give the captain your pistol

[Zeenix] 12:02 pm: "didnt take it with me

[Lazarus] 12:02 pm: everyone roll alertness +perception

[Zeenix] 12:02 pm: "all righty then....."

[Gabel] 12:02 pm: i rolled 11

[Gabel] 12:02 pm: Laz

[Zeenix] 12:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)

[Zeenix] 12:03 pm:

-> 1d6 (3)+ 1d6 (2) = 5

 

[starjunky] 12:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)

[starjunky] 12:03 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d6 (5) = 7

 

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:03 pm: you can see that one of the airlocks is cycling you can see one of the other airlocks is cycling

[Throol] 12:03 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d2+1d6)

[Throol] 12:03 pm:

-> 1d2 (2)+ 1d6 (5) = 7

 

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: ak47 has left at 12:03 pm+

[Gabel] 12:03 pm: Actualy fuck they cant get to the ship without space suites anyway

[Gabel] 12:03 pm: My logic was flawed

[Gabel] 12:03 pm: suits.

[Throol] 12:03 pm: "So I get my gun back?"

[Lazarus] 12:03 pm: you can get to your ship via the shuttle without a suit

[Gabel] 12:04 pm: Guys we are about to get company

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: As you have been talking and discussing who gets what weapon

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: the one of the airlocks opens

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: roll init

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:04 pm:

-> 2d8 (6,5 = 11)

 

[Zeenix] 12:04 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 12:04 pm:

-> 1d8 (5)+ 1d6 (6) = 11

 

[monster87] 12:05 pm: (im not there right..?)

[starjunky] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d2+d6)

[starjunky] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d12 (2)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 7

 

[Gabel] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d6+1d8)

[Gabel] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d8 (8) = 10

 

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: once again monster, you are all in the same place

[monster87] 12:05 pm:

[Throol] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4+1d2)

[Throol] 12:05 pm:

-> 1d4 (2)+ 1d2 (2) = 4

 

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: you and john are in the airlock on top of the container

[Lazarus] 12:05 pm: everyone else is IN the container

[monster87] 12:05 pm: ok so then i'm rolling init

[monster87] 12:05 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[monster87] 12:05 pm:

-> 2d8 (6,6 = 12)

 

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: Z roll again

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm:

-> 2d8 (4,7 = 11)

 

[Zeenix] 12:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 12:06 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d6 (6) = 13

 

[Lazarus] 12:06 pm: As it stands, boomer goes first, then ray

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Hidan has left at 12:07 pm+

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d5)

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm:

-> 2d5 (2,1 = 3)

 

[Lazarus] 12:08 pm: The airlock swings open and you see three armed figures in space suits leveling rifles at you

[monster87] 12:10 pm: so I'm going first?

[monster87] 12:10 pm: or they?

[Lazarus] 12:10 pm: Boomer, your action.

[monster87] 12:10 pm: "Eeek". Getting a nade from the belt, going for a flash (might get confused in this adrenaline) and throws it at them "Incoming, look away!"

[Lazarus] 12:11 pm: roll agility+athletics

[monster87] 12:11 pm: (what do I roll for throwing a nade?)

[monster87] 12:11 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[monster87] 12:11 pm:

-> 2d8 (6,3 = 9)

 

[Gabel] 12:11 pm: *Looking behind him* Say wha? *Getting cut off as he watches a nade pass him*

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: BOOM

[Lazarus] 12:12 pm: everyone in the hub is hit

[Zeenix] 12:13 pm: "Blargh!"

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6;d8+d6;d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (6) = 8

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (4) = 10

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (5) = 7

 

[monster87] 12:13 pm: .. you know I'm not stupid enough to throw it in the middle of us right.. ?

[Gabel] 12:13 pm: Boomer WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT FRIENDLY FIRE

[Lazarus] 12:13 pm: as good a comment as any Ray

[monster87] 12:13 pm: ;) anyway, it was a flash right :?

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: Even throwing directly at the airlock, the blast radius is 20 feet

[Gabel] 12:14 pm: *Cocks his assault rifle* Say hello to my little friend

[Gabel] 12:14 pm: Yeah could not resist that line

[Lazarus] 12:14 pm: everyone now has to make a HARD (11) vitality+will roll

[monster87] 12:14 pm: * looking very guilty.. if anyone can see * "I'm sorry cap'n... thought to help"

[Gabel] 12:15 pm: Gorram it boomer we gonna have words if we get out of this alive girl.

[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: I'm going to say boomer and john have +4 cover

[monster87] 12:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8+1d2+4)

[monster87] 12:15 pm:

-> 2d8 (3,4 = 7) + 1d2 (1)+ 4 (4) = 12

 

[starjunky] 12:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d4)

[starjunky] 12:15 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d4 (4) = 12

 

[Throol] 12:15 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d4+d2)

[Throol] 12:15 pm:

-> 1d4 (1)+ 1d2 (1) = 2

 

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:15 pm: *Facepalms at the randomness that is happening before him*

[Lazarus] 12:15 pm: ouch, not the time for a botch

[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: Z and John

[Zeenix] 12:16 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 12:16 pm:

-> 1d8 (3)+ 1d6 (4) = 7

 

[Gabel] 12:16 pm: hmm ?

[Lazarus] 12:16 pm: roll vitality+will+4

[Gabel] 12:16 pm: for ?

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: being in the blast radius of the flash bomb

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6;2d6;2d6)

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm:

-> 2d6 (5,5 = 10)

-> 2d6 (4,5 = 9)

-> 2d6 (5,2 = 7)

 

[Gabel] 12:17 pm: Ah i thougth everyone in the hub was hit but not the ones in the shuttle BAH

[Gabel] 12:17 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d10+1d10+1d4)

[Gabel] 12:17 pm:

-> 1d10 (8)+ 1d10 (9)+ 1d4 (4) = 21

 

[Gabel] 12:17 pm: yeah so i shrug that one off

[Gabel] 12:17 pm: :p

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: what flash bomb

[Lazarus] 12:17 pm: May I have another?

[monster87] 12:17 pm: how about the enemies? xD

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: pruttm has left at 12:17 pm+

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: John is completely uneffected

[Lazarus] 12:18 pm: Boomer feels her teeth rattle, but is saved by the cover of the airlock

[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: Alex is knocked down, but is hardy enough to stagger back to his feet next round

[Gabel] 12:19 pm: I eat flashbombs for breakfast

[Gabel] 12:19 pm: Nomnomnom

[Lazarus] 12:19 pm: Ray his hammered sidways and black out temprarily

[monster87] 12:20 pm: * mumbling to cap'n * ".. I honestly thought the flash itself only flashes.. not does this much BOOM.. was that really a flash?"

[Lazarus] 12:20 pm: Ian however is looking directly at the flash when it goes off and is completely blinded as well as unconscious

[Gabel] 12:20 pm: Boomer for somone who has so much knowledge of explosives you know very little of the ones that dont actualy blow things up dontya

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: On the up side, the three men in the airlock all stagger drunkenly

[Throol] 12:21 pm: Do I void my bowels as well?

[Lazarus] 12:21 pm: If you like

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Hidan has left at 12:21 pm+

[Throol] 12:21 pm: Nah

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Hidan has left at 12:21 pm+

[monster87] 12:21 pm: "At least we got the initiative back on this one, start shootin or disarming them!"

[Gabel] 12:21 pm: Well i dont think i lost my initiative did i

[Gabel] 12:21 pm: Full auto time.

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: since John is however so completely uneffected, one quick autofire attack and the three men are picked off with ease

[Lazarus] 12:22 pm: about that time Alex gets back to his feet

[monster87] 12:22 pm: "Well that makes the flash pretty useful if you ask me"

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Ray and the three brass monkey crew all blink awake

[Gabel] 12:23 pm: Ya know boomer i think their hearing is rather imparied right now *chuckles a wee bit to himself*

[Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Ian is still out

[monster87] 12:23 pm: * checks the hallway *

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:23 pm: Finally i felt usefull for once

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:23 pm: lol

[Lazarus] 12:24 pm: you look down into the container and see the scene as discribed above

[Zeenix] 12:24 pm: "ugh... You'll be sorry when you'll be treated by a blind doctor...."

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:24 pm: can't say you always roll 1s now

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:25 pm: True but it felt great for once

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Ray can see, he's just a bit loopy

[monster87] 12:25 pm: "all clear"

[Gabel] 12:25 pm: Hey i think boomer should get a plot point for that was awesome lol :p

[monster87] 12:25 pm: * checks the enemies *

[Lazarus] 12:25 pm: Well except for Ian, who is currently blind as a bat

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: I'll go with that. Not sure if I'd say, that was cool, but certainly was interesting

[Lazarus] 12:26 pm: as you stagger back to your feet, what do you do now?

[Gabel] 12:27 pm: Alrighty whoever is not injured or otherwise maimed help the injured up here we better get to it before more thugs arrive

[Gabel] 12:27 pm: Get them out of their suits

[starjunky] 12:28 pm: Alex does as Cap'n sugggests

[Gabel] 12:28 pm: Captain you better grab ians guns hes not gonna like it but hes out cold so he wont need them now

[Gabel] 12:28 pm: i will stay here to help get Ian into the shuttle

[Lazarus->Gabel] 12:28 pm: roll int+intuition

[Gabel] 12:29 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d8)

[Gabel] 12:29 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d8 (1) = 2

 

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: ok

[Gabel] 12:29 pm: Im going to cry in my sissy corner now

[monster87] 12:29 pm: "Ok I better help here, me on watch is a bad idea"

[Lazarus] 12:29 pm: It's a bit of an effort to get Ian up to the shuttle, but once he regains consciousness, he can help

[Zeenix] 12:29 pm: "uhh do you need help?"

[Lazarus] 12:30 pm: do you get him out of the suit in the hub or in the shuttle?

[monster87] 12:30 pm: "I'm guessing we're getting out of here?

[Gabel] 12:30 pm: Captain can one of your crew fly our shuttle back to our ship the rest of us will get the dead mens suits and make a break for the brass monkey

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:30 pm: Cant say i always roll ones

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: jpatterson has left at 12:30 pm+

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:30 pm: but its damn near the same

[Gabel->Lazarus] 12:30 pm: lol

[Lazarus] 12:31 pm: "Alice here can damn well fly anythng that flies, but if its just the same to you, I'd rather have flying the monkey

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:32 pm:

-> 2d8 (6,7 = 13)

 

[Gabel] 12:32 pm: Fine ale

[Gabel] 12:32 pm: Im assuming Ian is very badly wounded and ray is not far off ?

[Gabel] 12:33 pm: How many can we fit into the shuttle

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: Both are about even actually, but only Ian has the wound penalty, plus that blind thing

[Lazarus] 12:33 pm: You could all fit

[Gabel] 12:34 pm: If we dock on the brass monkey think you can get her flying again captain *looking at the brass monkey captain*

[Lazarus] 12:34 pm: Are you getting Ian out of his suit?

[Gabel] 12:35 pm: And better yet will the brass monkey have air if not grab the dead thugs and get their suits we might need em

[Gabel] 12:35 pm: No leave Ian just get him into the shuttle for now

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: "Depends on if her shuttle ports are open. We had two shuttles docked before the crash, unless those hun dan moved one, docking is gonna be tricky."

[Lazarus] 12:35 pm: everyone roll alertness+perception

[Gabel] 12:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 12:36 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (6) = 7

 

[Zeenix] 12:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 12:36 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12

 

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d6;2d6;2d6)

[Lazarus] 12:36 pm:

-> 2d6 (2,1 = 3)

-> 2d6 (5,5 = 10)

-> 2d6 (3,1 = 4)

 

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:36 pm: Once again, you notice an airlock cycling.

[starjunky] 12:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)

[starjunky] 12:36 pm:

-> 1d6 (1)+ 1d6 (2) = 3

 

[monster87] 12:37 pm: (i dont bother)

[Gabel] 12:37 pm: Are there any other entrances on the brass monkey we can dock or latch onto ? or just the shuttle entrances

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: and Ian can't right now

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: you can try the sideways thing you are doing right now

[Gabel] 12:37 pm: Then lets do it

[Lazarus] 12:37 pm: that would be the tricky part

[Gabel] 12:37 pm: Get into the shuttle people we are getting out of here

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: who is doing what?

[Lazarus] 12:38 pm: are you looting the dead?

[Zeenix] 12:39 pm: "i could use a gun if we run into some trouble"

[Lazarus] 12:39 pm: everyone roll alertness+perception again

[Gabel] 12:39 pm: Your gonna stay behind the people with guns Ray you aint in no fighting condition

[Gabel] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 12:39 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (3) = 5

 

[starjunky] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)

[starjunky] 12:39 pm:

-> 1d6 (5)+ 1d6 (3) = 8

 

[Zeenix] 12:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 12:39 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d6 (5) = 13

 

[Gabel] 12:39 pm: Im trying to get people to enter the shuttle

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:39 pm: The airlock has cycled

[Gabel] 12:39 pm: All of them

[Gabel] 12:40 pm: I just want to get out of here so we can dock on the brass monkey

[Lazarus->starjunky] 12:40 pm: you see the other airlock has cycled

[monster87] 12:40 pm: * I'm going into the shuttle *

[Zeenix] 12:40 pm: "Wait... thats going on with the airlock?"

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: the three brass monkey crew climb into your shuttle

[starjunky] 12:40 pm: "yeah, its cycling!

[monster87] 12:40 pm: probably doing something technical...

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: And the door opens

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: ()

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm:

-> (0)

 

[Lazarus] 12:40 pm: roll init

[Gabel] 12:40 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 12:40 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12

 

[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[Lazarus] 12:41 pm:

-> 2d8 (8,7 = 15)

 

[Zeenix] 12:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 12:41 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d6 (5) = 6

 

[Throol] 12:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d0+1d0)

[Throol] 12:41 pm:

-> 1d0 (1)+ 1d0 (1) = 2

 

[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: LOL

[Gabel] 12:41 pm: Is everyone in the shuttle now ?

[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: need your init boomer

[Lazarus] 12:41 pm: No

[Gabel] 12:42 pm: God damn it people when i say get into the shuttle i mean NOW not yesterday

[monster87] 12:42 pm: starts rolling some dice: (2d8)

[monster87] 12:42 pm:

-> 2d8 (2,4 = 6)

 

[Lazarus] 12:42 pm: Ian, 3 survivors, boomer, and john are in shuttle

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: star?

[starjunky] 12:43 pm: yep, following Cap'ns orders

[Lazarus] 12:43 pm: need your init

[starjunky] 12:43 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d2+d6)

[starjunky] 12:43 pm:

-> 1d12 (10)+ 1d2 (1)+ 1d6 (5) = 16

 

[Lazarus] 12:44 pm: ok, Alex will go first as the airlock swings open and several suited figures begin to enter

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:44 pm: Okay, here is Ray's chance to go out in a blaze of glory

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:45 pm: there are 7 bad guys that will shoot you all to haggis

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 12:45 pm: :)

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:45 pm: however, if Ray jumps into the line of fire, Alex can escape

[starjunky] 12:46 pm: several? awshit

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 12:46 pm: aight, but ill need to wait for intiative right?

[Lazarus->starjunky] 12:46 pm: even though, your action is first, Ray is going to premept you

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:46 pm: normally yes, but I'm going to let you pre empt his move

[Lazarus] 12:46 pm: likea half a dozen

[Lazarus] 12:47 pm: Alex, hesitates for a split second

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:47 pm: CHARGE!!!!!

[starjunky->Lazarus] 12:47 pm: k

[Zeenix] 12:47 pm: *I stand up and cover alex"

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: Ray looks up and knows his wounds are going to slow him down enough to prevent anyone from escaping

[Lazarus] 12:48 pm: Ray lurches forward, pistol blazing

[Gabel] 12:48 pm: Uh oh good bye Ray

[Gabel] 12:48 pm: :(

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: Alex, now would be a good time to roll agility+Atheltics

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: and DON'T fail

[Gabel] 12:49 pm: Im going to use my leadership

[starjunky] 12:49 pm: ok 3 pp also then

[Gabel] 12:49 pm: To bolster his sprint

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: The fury of the lone attack stuns the boarders

[Lazarus] 12:49 pm: ok

[starjunky] 12:49 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d10+d6+d6)

[starjunky] 12:49 pm:

-> 1d10 (6)+ 1d6 (6)+ 1d6 (2) = 14

 

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: I would say save it gabel

[starjunky] 12:50 pm: 3 pp left

[Gabel] 12:50 pm: Well thats without leadership

[Gabel] 12:50 pm: So dont use it then

[Gabel] 12:50 pm: (Well you never know if he botches it and the one thing that saves him is my leadership)

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: And that 2 on the plot point die is a 3, minimum for points spent

[Lazarus] 12:50 pm: Leaping to safety, Alex makes it to the airlock

[Gabel] 12:51 pm: Ray i can cover you get over here ! *Shouting*

[Lazarus] 12:51 pm: however, as he pulls the hatch closed behind him, you can all hear the shattering sounds of a fullisade of autofire

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: There is a stunned moment of silence when the firing starts

[Zeenix] 12:52 pm: "Just get the hell out of here!" *Still firing and holding a bleeding wound*

[Gabel] 12:52 pm: *Shocked at what just happened* Take us out Take us out NOW Get to the brass monkey

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: and again when it stops

[starjunky] 12:52 pm: ( dang grad degrees and their voabulary, *runs off to look up fullisade*

[Lazarus] 12:52 pm: Alex, is shaken, but makes it to the pilot's seat

[monster87] 12:52 pm: (i guess I can have started the engine and started piloting when alex is still running?_)

[Gabel] 12:52 pm: If Alex is not up to it

[Gabel] 12:52 pm: Make Alice do it

[monster87] 12:53 pm: or or alice

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: sure boomer

[monster87] 12:53 pm: well I can do it cap'n

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: even shaken, alex rolls d12+d4

[monster87] 12:53 pm: i roll the same

[monster87] 12:53 pm: int+piloting

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Lazarus] 12:53 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12

 

[monster87] 12:53 pm: and I was already sitting i guess

[monster87] 12:53 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d4)

[monster87] 12:53 pm:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d4 (1) = 10

 

[Gabel] 12:53 pm: Its Agility not int

[monster87] 12:54 pm: ah damn yeah

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: alice rolled a 12

[monster87] 12:54 pm: let her do it

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: so you detach from the base

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: you roll level

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: However, do not forget your OTHER shuttle

[Lazarus] 12:54 pm: it's still parked a mile from the base

[Gabel] 12:54 pm: I havent forgotten it....

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: it's only a short hop to the brass monkey and both her shuttles are in place

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: you'll have to roll sideways again

[Lazarus] 12:55 pm: alex, you going to roll?

[starjunky] 12:55 pm: (oops thought Alice was piloting

[starjunky] 12:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d12+d4)

[starjunky] 12:55 pm:

-> 1d12 (12)+ 1d4 (1) = 13

 

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:56 pm: Too bad you can't award plot points to a dead guy

[Gabel] 12:56 pm: Alex stay in the shuttle once we dock and be ready for takeoff we want to get the other shuttle before we head back to the Angel

[Gabel] 12:56 pm: Once we got the monkey running we gotta make like cats and run

[starjunky] 12:56 pm: "rgr Boss

[Lazarus] 12:56 pm: There is a heavy clunk as you dock

[Gabel] 12:56 pm: Boomer i need you to help with any repairs

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:56 pm: MEANWHILE

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 12:56 pm: yeah thats too bad

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:57 pm: Zack blinks awake, he only has a vague recollection of the last couple days

[Lazarus] 12:57 pm: remember the fire angel is damaged too

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:57 pm: you were thrown violently out of bed and were knocked out

[monster87] 12:57 pm: ok coming

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:57 pm: you were out for a long time

[Gabel] 12:57 pm: It is but we repaired it remember before we left

[Gabel] 12:57 pm: We done what we can on the angel for now

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 12:57 pm: *i get up slowly and start for calling people*

[Gabel] 12:57 pm: We gotta put her in drydock for the worse damage

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 12:58 pm: and have been in your pasenger room for a couple days self treating your concussion

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 12:58 pm: ah ok.

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: You patched it, it's still in need of a mechanic

[Lazarus] 12:58 pm: to keep the patches in place

[Gabel] 12:58 pm: Obviously but were not leaving boomer on the monkey now are we

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: if anyone

[Lazarus] 12:59 pm: Who is entering the brass monkey besides the thre survivors?

[Gabel] 12:59 pm: I am and so is boomer to help with repairs

[monster87] 12:59 pm: y just we 2

[Gabel] 1:00 pm: I tell Alex to watch over Ian and keep the shuttle prepped to get the hell out of here

[Gabel] 1:00 pm: once we get back

[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: kk

[Lazarus] 1:00 pm: locked up for a minute there

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:01 pm: for the first time in three days according to the ship's lock, you can think straight

[Lazarus] 1:01 pm: ok, you cycle the airlock and the five of you enter

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:02 pm: Ok

[Lazarus] 1:02 pm: ok, you want alex to keep the shuttle docked?

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:02 pm: Do I notice them entering?

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:02 pm: you call out, but no one replies

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:02 pm: you find your cabin is unlocked

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:02 pm: ok

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:03 pm: no the passenger cabins are too far aft for you to see them

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:03 pm: I get up and look for survivors

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:03 pm: with any weapon i can find

[starjunky] 1:04 pm: i'm checking on Ian, preeped shutle for light, awating orders

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:04 pm: you find your equipment is still in the room

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: kk

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: Alice and Callas head for the bridge

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:04 pm: Alright I take my pistol and start looking carefully

[Lazarus] 1:04 pm: Cindy and boomer head for engineering

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: what do you do John?

[Gabel] 1:05 pm: Security make sure nobody enters

[Lazarus] 1:05 pm: ok

[Gabel] 1:05 pm: And make sure nobody else but us is inside

[Gabel] 1:05 pm: So i check room to room ect

[Lazarus] 1:06 pm: roll alertness+Perception

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:06 pm: you also roll alertness+perception

[Zeenix] 1:06 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 1:06 pm:

-> 1d8 (6)+ 1d6 (3) = 9

 

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: same for Boomer for what that is worth

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d4)

[Lazarus] 1:07 pm:

-> 1d6 (2)+ 1d4 (4) = 6

 

[monster87] 1:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d4)

[monster87] 1:07 pm:

-> 1d4 (4)

 

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:07 pm: wrong chat window :(

[Gabel] 1:07 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 1:07 pm:

-> 1d8 (2)+ 1d6 (5) = 7

 

[monster87] 1:07 pm: well I do always roll 4 on the 1d4 :P

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:07 pm: you can hear someone ahead of you

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:07 pm: no I needed you to roll

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:08 pm: are they heading my way? or the other way

[Lazarus] 1:08 pm: John can hear someone ahead of him

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:08 pm: you do not know,

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:08 pm: i ready my weapon and start slowly walking forward

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: skeithXmacha has left at 1:09 pm+

[Gabel] 1:09 pm: *Cocks his gun*

[Lazarus] 1:09 pm: John makes his way aft, Cindy and Boomer behind him

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: you look down the corridor that leads from the common room to engineering

[Lazarus] 1:10 pm: and can just barely see someone hiding at the set of stairs that leads down to the cargo bay

[Gabel] 1:10 pm: If you so much as make a move i will blast you so full of lead there wont be any resemblance of what you once where were taking this ship back if you know whats good for you you will surrender NOW ! Intimidate if i see anything

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:11 pm: you come up from the passenger cabins and see someone at the top of the stairs

[Lazarus] 1:11 pm: roll the intimidation

[Gabel] 1:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d2+1d6)

[Gabel] 1:12 pm:

-> 1d12 (11)+ 1d2 (2)+ 1d6 (4) = 17

 

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: eep

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6)

[Lazarus] 1:12 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)

 

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:13 pm: what do you do? The person is looking the other way and does not see you

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:13 pm: Thats bad, right?

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:13 pm: easy shot

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:13 pm: I try and sneak behind him putting the end of my gun onto his back

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Hidan has left at 1:13 pm+

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: shadovar has left at 1:14 pm+

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:14 pm: just as you reach the top of the stairs, you hear someone else call out and the guy drops his gun

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: skeithXmacha has left at 1:14 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: The man tries to put on a brave face

[Lazarus] 1:14 pm: really he does

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: but he didn't sign on for this kind of thing

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: and drops his pistol

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Hidan has left at 1:15 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:15 pm: "For the love of Buddha, don't shoot!"

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:15 pm: what do you do now?

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: I have a clear shot to him right?

[Gabel] 1:16 pm: You better get on your knees now and pray im about inches away from shooting your gorram head off for what you and your men did to Ray *Anybody near John can see an anger in his eyes you have never seen before*

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:16 pm: I point my gun and say " I advise you dont, actually drop your gun."

[Gabel] 1:17 pm: Now you tell me how many of you there are and what damage you have done to this ship.

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:17 pm: yes, you can plug him easily

[Gabel] 1:17 pm: Take his Pistol Cindy

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:17 pm: then I do that, not shooting him, interested to hear what he has to say

[Gabel] 1:18 pm: *walks up to the man just inches away from shooting his face off* ready if he tries just anything at all.

[Gabel] 1:18 pm: You want to live you better tell me fast boy.

[monster87] 1:18 pm: walks with john, hoping to stop him doing something he'll regret

[Gabel] 1:18 pm: My trigger fingers getting a mite bit ichy

[monster87] 1:18 pm: "Better tell him boy, never seen cap'n in this mood before.."

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Hidan has left at 1:18 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:18 pm: "As far as I know, I'm the only one left. Everyone else ran to deal with something on the base."

[Lazarus] 1:19 pm: "I'm just a mechanic, I'm no shooter."

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:19 pm: you can clearly hear the others talking to him

[Gabel] 1:19 pm: How many men are there

[monster87] 1:19 pm: "So explain what you where mechanically doing here then"

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:20 pm: Should I say my zacks dialogue or will you ;)

[Gabel] 1:20 pm: And once you gone and done that your gonna help these lovely ladies fix up this here boat and ill be watching yer every move but on my word i will leave ya alive for now.

[Lazarus] 1:20 pm: "Was trying to fix this lump of gos se. Took a lot of damage when she crashed."

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:21 pm: all you

[monster87] 1:21 pm: That's not detailed enough, come let's get to work boy

[Zeenix] 1:21 pm: "I see"

[Gabel] 1:21 pm: Remember boy *Making hand signs to his eyes and pointing to the mechanic* Im watching you

[Lazarus] 1:21 pm: A voice comes from around the corner

[Zeenix] 1:21 pm: "Captn" your lucky you stumbled on our mechanic here."

[Gabel] 1:22 pm: *Turns around Inches away from blasting whoever is talking to him*

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:22 pm: this guy is one of the wreckers

[Gabel] 1:22 pm: Whos there identify yourself

[Zeenix] 1:22 pm: "If it werent for your little chat there, I might have thought your up to no good."

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:22 pm: you have never seen him before

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:22 pm: Since i heard what he said

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:22 pm: He did mention helping to fix our ship

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: You find a yong man, with a pistol, but not pointed at you

[Lazarus] 1:22 pm: "YOU!" Cindy shouts.

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: "How in the flames of hades did you survive?"

[Gabel] 1:23 pm: You know him *Looking at the woman*

[Zeenix] 1:23 pm: "That big man scare you"

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:23 pm: to steal it and sell it

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:23 pm: CIndy is the ship's mechanic

[Lazarus] 1:23 pm: "He's a passenger. A doctor."

[Zeenix->Lazarus] 1:24 pm: yeah, mayby jumped to a conclusion

[Lazarus->Zeenix] 1:24 pm: no harm done

[Zeenix] 1:24 pm: "So your here, doing what exsacly?"

[Lazarus] 1:24 pm: "Hate to say it, but I lost him during the crash

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Hidan has left at 1:24 pm+

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: DM Nexus has left at 1:25 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:25 pm: "I'm glad to see he made it, but we really need to get to the engine room. You want to deal with this hun dan captain?" Cindy says

[Zeenix] 1:25 pm: "You walking around the ship with rifle in your hands, doesn't really look you came here to chat."

[Gabel] 1:25 pm: Lost him how exactly

[Lazarus] 1:26 pm: "He wasn't part of the crew and when we didn't see him after the crash, we thought he died too."

[Gabel] 1:26 pm: *Point his gun back at his captive* I got my eyes on him cindy you can trust my words on that *telling her in a steel cold tone*

[Gabel] 1:26 pm: Get to work i will deal with this doctor

[monster87] 1:26 pm: * already pushing buttons to see what's wrong *

[Gabel] 1:26 pm: No we just lost a good man to these pirates....

[Gabel] 1:26 pm: So no i no longer have come to chat

[Lazarus] 1:27 pm: "This way" Cindy says, "trust you know your way around a firefly? uh, didn't get your name hon." She says to Boomer

[Zeenix] 1:27 pm: "Yeah, but I'd really hope the gun pointing would stop here"

[Gabel] 1:27 pm: *Lowers his gun slightly* You seem friendly enough guess you earned that

[monster87] 1:27 pm: "Yeah sure I do. Name's Boomer"

[monster87] 1:28 pm: * follows *

[Zeenix] 1:28 pm: "I'm not seeing full numbers either..."

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: As John talks to the Doctor and the other man, the two women get to work

[Gabel] 1:28 pm: Were taking the boat back for the brass monkey crew the rest of whats left of the crew is on the bridge we got an injured man if its true your a doctor we will need your help

[monster87] 1:28 pm: * over her back * "Don't shoot those people please cap'n "

[Lazarus] 1:28 pm: The wreckers have obviusly repaired a lot of the damage

[Gabel] 1:29 pm: I know this is blunt but we need your help here doc if you want to get off this rock stick with us.

[monster87] 1:29 pm: * to cindy * "I guess women are the better mechanics, cuz they can keep a cool head through anythin, if you catch my drift"

[Zeenix] 1:29 pm: "No offence, but before I go doing any other favors besides shooting you guys in the back, I would like to see if what you say is true."

[Lazarus->starjunky] 1:29 pm: from your awkward perch, you can see suited figures lurching toward the ship

[Gabel] 1:30 pm: Go ahead but were taking pretty boy here with us

[Zeenix] 1:30 pm: *not shooting you in the back

[Lazarus] 1:30 pm: "Yeah, not always trying to see who has the biggest tools."

[monster87] 1:30 pm: * laughs * "Yeah damn right"

[Gabel] 1:30 pm: *Grabs the mechanic with him gun point and starts mushing him towards the shuttle.

[Zeenix] 1:30 pm: *grunts and quickly goes check*

[Lazarus] 1:31 pm: as you reach the shuttle, Alex points out that there are space suited figures lumbering toward the brass monkey

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: Zack takes a look at the wounded man and can see he ws well treated

[Gabel] 1:32 pm: Crap we got incomming we better lock her down Alex can you keep our *friend* here entertained

[starjunky] 1:32 pm: (oops, forgot to check pm window, sry

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: And Ian is finally able to see a bit

[Lazarus] 1:32 pm: still fuzzy, but at least the blindness seems to be temporary

[Zeenix] 1:33 pm: "I.... don't even want to know"

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: looks like it is time for another complex action

[starjunky] 1:33 pm: ( wife aggro, bak in 10 mins....)

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: kk

[Zeenix] 1:33 pm: "Lets get you fixed up i guess, the names zack."

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: boomer, int+repairs

[Lazarus] 1:33 pm: cindy will help

[Gabel] 1:33 pm: Look i didnt grab your name but we gots a whole mess of trouble heading this way i dont know what your deal is but i intend to stay alive. I gotta go lock down the ship so they cant get in

[monster87] 1:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d10)

[monster87] 1:34 pm:

-> 1d12 (10)+ 1d10 (1) = 11

 

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d10 (10) = 18

 

[Gabel] 1:34 pm: I head to the bridge to tell the captain we got incomming and to lock the ship down and hopefully get him with me to the ships entrance.

[Lazarus] 1:34 pm: wow

[Gabel] 1:34 pm: so we can bunker down

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: targetis 55

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 1:35 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d10 (1) = 9

 

[Gabel] 1:36 pm: And if i have time i will run to engineering to grab some flash grenades

[monster87] 1:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d10)

[monster87] 1:36 pm:

-> 1d12 (9)+ 1d10 (2) = 11

 

[Gabel] 1:36 pm: from boomer

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: Alice works the controls and has a green board on all external hatches

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: ok, total is 29

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: DM Nexus has left at 1:36 pm+

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Hidan has left at 1:36 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: As soon as engineering can feed you some power, you can lift

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: next roll

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Hidan has left at 1:36 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 1:36 pm:

-> 1d8 (8)+ 1d10 (1) = 9

 

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: DM Nexus has left at 1:37 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: The figures are getting closer

[monster87] 1:37 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d10)

[monster87] 1:37 pm:

-> 1d12 (7)+ 1d10 (5) = 12

 

[monster87] 1:37 pm: we both got over 30, so we made it

[Lazarus] 1:37 pm: highest roll

[monster87] 1:38 pm: ah ok

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: total is 41

[monster87] 1:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d10)

[monster87] 1:38 pm:

-> 1d12 (4)+ 1d10 (5) = 9

 

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: question is, what is the plan once you have power?

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm:

-> 1d8 (7)+ 1d10 (2) = 9

 

[monster87] 1:38 pm: I guess to get the hell out of here?

[Lazarus] 1:38 pm: total is 50

[monster87] 1:39 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d10)

[monster87] 1:39 pm:

-> 1d12 (3)+ 1d10 (5) = 8

 

[monster87] 1:39 pm: ok so we make it this turn

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: Good plan, I'm excited about the plan, I'm happy to be a part of it."

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: What is the plan John?

[monster87] 1:39 pm: ok I guess we have no pilot on board? so I'm doing that?

[monster87] 1:39 pm: or is this alice here?

[Gabel] 1:39 pm: Isnt there a brass monkey pilot on board ?

[Lazarus] 1:39 pm: Yes, the brass monkey's pilot Alice is aboard

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: Cindy is the mech with boomer

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: We get the hell out of here to the shuttle and grab a space suit if we can

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: Alex then drives us to our other shuttle where the one with the suit drives it back to the angel

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: and we all live happily ever after

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: DM Nexus has entered at 1:40 pm+

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: DM Nexus has left at 1:40 pm+

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: DM Nexus has left at 1:40 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: Hi DM

[Gabel] 1:40 pm: Or so the plan goes at least

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: or not

[Lazarus] 1:40 pm: roll repairs again

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d10)

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm:

-> 1d8 (1)+ 1d10 (2) = 3

 

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: eep

[monster87] 1:41 pm: yeah ok when I finish I go to the cap'n, or if I hear on the comm he's going back to the shuttle, I also ruun there

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: all boomer

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Throol has left at 1:41 pm+

[monster87] 1:41 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d12+1d10)

[monster87] 1:41 pm:

-> 1d12 (10)+ 1d10 (9) = 19

 

[monster87] 1:41 pm: w00t

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: good save boomer

[Lazarus] 1:41 pm: The brass monkey shudders as power starts to flow

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Throol has entered at 1:41 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:42 pm: the biggest problem is the pod engine pod is gone, sheared off in the crash, flying this thing is going to be like watching a mokey have intercourse with a football

[starjunky] 1:42 pm: (back

[monster87] 1:42 pm: mokey?

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: DM Nexus has left at 1:43 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: Thing is, the shuttle on top will not stay linked once the monkey is moving

[Gabel] 1:43 pm: *On Coms* Alrighty people time to get the hell out of here Brass monkey crew i wish you all the best we better get back to our ship our frequencies are (whatever they are)

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: DM Nexus has left at 1:43 pm+

[DM Nexus] 1:43 pm: I created room "Shadow Wher r u"

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: DM Nexus has left at 1:43 pm+

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: Callas and Alice are on the bridge

[Lazarus] 1:43 pm: Cindy is in enginering with boomer

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: alex is going to have to detach before the monkey can lift

[Gabel] 1:44 pm: The plan was always to get the brass monkey running then we get back into the shuttle and we all take off

[monster87] 1:44 pm: "Guess we're don here Cindy, nice workin' with ya and hope to see you on the debrieving" * runs to the shuttle *

[Lazarus] 1:44 pm: He's only got the wounded Ian and the doctor with him

[Zeenix] 1:44 pm: *Talks into comm* "Sorry to interrupt, but you want to leave this guy here?"

[Lazarus] 1:45 pm: The figures outside are almost to the brass monkey

[Gabel] 1:45 pm: If i havent said it im already getting to the shuttle

[Gabel] 1:45 pm: So is boomer if she knows what is good for her

[monster87] 1:46 pm: running there

[Gabel] 1:46 pm: *Coms* No hes comming with us

[Lazarus] 1:46 pm: You meet at the shuttle and turn to see Callas and the wrecker

[Zeenix] 1:47 pm: *I carry Ian to the shuttles*

[Gabel] 1:47 pm: Ian was supposed to be inside teh shuttle

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: Ianis in the shuttle and so is zack

[Zeenix] 1:47 pm: Oh alright

[Gabel] 1:47 pm: And so is the wrecker ?

[Throol] 1:47 pm: I'm conscious, just can't see well

[Lazarus] 1:47 pm: The wrecker is not in the shuttle

[Gabel] 1:48 pm: But i left him inside the shuttle with Alex

[Gabel] 1:48 pm: To keep an eye on him

[Gabel] 1:48 pm: With Zack

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: Ian blinks for like the thousandth time and he can finally see clearly

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: I never got that the wrecker was on the shuttle

[Lazarus] 1:48 pm: I thought he was with john on the bridge

[starjunky] 1:48 pm: "one of them days today, eh Ian?

[Throol] 1:48 pm: "Ah, I can see again."

[Gabel] 1:49 pm: I left him with Alex as a captive

[Gabel] 1:49 pm: I told alex to keep an eye on our little *Friend*

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: "I'll take care of him for you captain. My ship. My problem."

[Zeenix] 1:49 pm: "I didn't have much time to look at you but, No offence, I'd hate to be fixing you up as a full time job."

[Lazarus] 1:49 pm: I thought you meant the doctor

[Gabel] 1:49 pm: Fine You take care of him Callas but if i find you gone and murdered him in cold blood we gonna have words

[Gabel] 1:50 pm: Theres been enough bloodshed for one day.

[Throol] 1:50 pm: "Where am I?"

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: "Words I'm willing to have. I'll give him the same chance he gave me and my crew."

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: DM Nexus has left at 1:50 pm+

[Zeenix] 1:50 pm: " Well excuse me captn but if its hostages we're talking about we seem about equal."

[Lazarus] 1:50 pm: "I promise you I won't shed a drop of his blood."

[Zeenix] 1:51 pm: "And you be quiet"

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: "Uh guys, I can't see them, but those hun dan have got to be at the airlock."

[Gabel] 1:51 pm: We gotta get out of here

[Gabel] 1:51 pm: Until next time captain

[Lazarus] 1:51 pm: "If we are going to go, now would be the time." Allice says from the bridge

[Zeenix] 1:52 pm: "I hope to see you guys soon again."

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: "We'll see you on Three Hills, if we manage to escape

[Lazarus] 1:52 pm: "We still have mister Kenner's cargo to deliver."

[Gabel] 1:53 pm: *Locks the airlock* Alright Alex lets get the hell out of here

[Lazarus] 1:53 pm: Boomer and John board the shuttle and Alex detaches smoothly

[Zeenix] 1:53 pm: "So your going to take the cargo?"

[starjunky] 1:53 pm: "aye Capn, glad to get outta this pit

[Gabel] 1:53 pm: Alex you better show me where you parked my gorram shuttle

[Gabel] 1:53 pm: i aint leaving it behind

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: The Brass Monkey staggers into the black, clearly struggling to maintain a straight course

[Zeenix] 1:54 pm: *Grunts* "I'm never gonna see my share am I...."

[Lazarus] 1:54 pm: You can see the figures on the ground firing pointlessly as you depart

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: Everyon roll alertness+Perception

[Gabel] 1:55 pm: You should be thankful for your life doctor let alone any money we may yet gain from this endevour.

[Gabel] 1:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (1d8+1d6)

[Gabel] 1:55 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (3) = 7

 

[Serenity: From the Ashes Session 13]: Jaessiana has left at 1:55 pm+

[Zeenix] 1:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d8+d6)

[Zeenix] 1:55 pm:

-> 1d8 (4)+ 1d6 (4) = 8

 

[starjunky] 1:55 pm: starts rolling some dice: (d6+d6)

[starjunky] 1:55 pm:

-> 1d6 (6)+ 1d6 (6) = 12

 

[Gabel] 1:55 pm: But i can sure as hells promise you a ride back to three hills at least

[Lazarus] 1:55 pm: You glance over at the lumbering brass monkey and see something fall from the 'bomb bay' airlock

[Zeenix] 1:56 pm: "It's a sad day when you can hire a med academy doctor with just a ride home.

[Lazarus] 1:56 pm: The object hits the ground near the shooting figures before collapsing to the surface of the asteroid

[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: Looks like Callas technically kept his word as no blood was spilt

[Zeenix] 1:57 pm: "What..."

[Lazarus] 1:57 pm: I doubt if the distinction matters all that much to the mechanic.

[Gabel] 1:57 pm: *Clenches his fists*

[Gabel] 1:58 pm: So we pick up the second shuttle and pilot both of them back to the angel

[Lazarus] 1:58 pm: "Fire Angel shuttle, bad news, looks like the wreckers aren't all that keen on letting us escape. Those two ships are firing up."

[Throol] 1:59 pm: (Do we have an opening for another player? I have a friend, good player/GM, who might be interested)

[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: "And from what I heard, they are both armed!"

[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: (Sure thing THrool)

[Throol] 1:59 pm: (danke)

[Lazarus] 1:59 pm: (have him email me and we'll work that issue)

[Throol] 2:00 pm: (her, actually (don't get excited, she's married ;) - what's the email again?)

[Lazarus] 2:00 pm: As Alex stears toward the second shuttle, you see the smaller surveyor take off to follow you as the larger ship pursues the Brass Monkey."

[Lazarus] 2:01 pm: jeffersonhowellATyahoo.com

[Gabel] 2:01 pm: Laz

[starjunky] 2:01 pm: "ain't over yet it seems, we got a tail!

[Gabel->Lazarus] 2:01 pm: Can i fire up the crybaby now ?

[Gabel->Lazarus] 2:01 pm: It should have a signature of an Alliance Cruiser

[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: Alex feels an icy pang of fear as his scanners detect a fire control array swep across the shuttle

[Gabel] 2:02 pm: Lose him in the asteroid field

[Gabel] 2:02 pm: !

[Lazarus->Gabel] 2:02 pm: hang on

[starjunky] 2:02 pm: "they're locking us! brace yoursefls

[Lazarus] 2:02 pm: Alex manages to keep his voice level, barely. "Incoming!"

[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: FADE TO BLACK

[starjunky] 2:03 pm: hehe

[Gabel] 2:03 pm: !

[Lazarus] 2:03 pm: I know, I suck